时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Assault and battery… 318 incidents, | 袭击和暴力伤害罪 318起 |
[00:06] | fraud and forgery 612, | 欺诈和伪造罪 612起 |
[00:09] | street robbery 905. | 街头抢劫 905起 |
[00:12] | Burglary and theft 506. | 强盗偷窃 506起 |
[00:16] | Criminal damage… | 犯罪损失 |
[00:17] | Good God man is there much more of this? | 老天 这还要多久 |
[00:20] | You asked for a detailed report, sir. | 您说想要一份详尽的报告 长官 |
[00:22] | You don’t have to take everything I say so literally. | 你不用把我说的话理解地那么字面 |
[00:25] | Show some initiative. | 展示点主动性 |
[00:27] | This must’ve taken you hours. | 这肯定花了你好几个小时 |
[00:30] | Days, sir. | 是好几天 长官 |
[00:31] | Just | 你就 |
[00:33] | summarise. | 总结下 |
[00:37] | Recorded crime has increased marginally over the last year | 相比去年 记录在案的犯罪数量有大幅上涨 |
[00:40] | but our rates of detection have improved. | 但我们的破案率也增加了 |
[00:42] | Particularly in the areas of murder and organized crime. | 尤其是在谋杀和组织犯罪这一块 |
[00:47] | You see. | 你瞧 |
[00:48] | That’s all you had to say. | 你只需要说这些 |
[00:50] | Dismissed. | 退下吧 |
[00:54] | Oh, and there’s drinks later at The Brownlee for division heads, | 晚些时候 布朗利俱乐部有警部老大们的酒会 |
[00:58] | it’d be useful to have that information so you’ll come along? | 那些信息会很有用 你也一起来吧 |
[01:02] | I’m sure, sir that a man of your | 我相信像长官您一样的 |
[01:04] | considerable ability doesn’t need me to… | 能力出众的警察不需要我来… |
[01:06] | That’s an order Wellington. | 这是命令 惠灵顿 |
[01:09] | I assume you still wish to be promoted. | 我想你还想升职吧 |
[01:14] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[01:15] | Then you will be at The Brownlee | 那你就带着你的报告和数据 |
[01:18] | with your little facts and figures. | 一起去布朗利俱乐部吧 |
[01:24] | Formal dress obviously. | 记得穿正装 |
[01:29] | No kilts. | 不能穿苏格兰裙 |
[01:36] | – Gonna try it on for me? – Get out, Frank. | -穿给我看看呗 -滚 弗兰克 |
[01:39] | I do so love a gentleman in formal wear. | 我特别爱看绅士穿正装 |
[01:41] | I’m not in the mood. Get out. | 我没心情 出去 |
[01:43] | Could give you some pointers. | 我还能给你点建议 |
[01:44] | On what, how to dress like a vagrant? | 什么建议 怎么穿成流浪汉样儿吗 |
[01:46] | Now you’ve hurt my feelings. | 你伤了我的心 |
[02:43] | Calm yourself, woman. | 冷静点 女士 |
[02:45] | For God’s sake, Eliza, not today. | 老天 伊莱莎 今天不行 |
[02:48] | It’s not her, it’s… | 不是她 而是 |
[02:50] | Inspector Wellington, | 惠灵顿督察 |
[02:51] | I must speak with you right away. | 我必须马上跟你谈谈 |
[02:53] | I’m going out of my mind with worry. | 我都快急疯了 |
[02:55] | – About what? – It’s Miss Scarlet, | -怎么了 -是斯嘉丽小姐 |
[02:59] | she’s disappeared. | 她失踪了 |
[03:45] | I spent yesterday at my mother’s place in Hackney. | 我昨天都在海克尼 我母亲家 |
[03:49] | I stay over there sometimes to help with her leg. | 我有时住在那照顾她的病腿 |
[03:53] | Gout. Terrible it is. | 痛风 太痛苦了 |
[03:55] | They say it’s only the rich what get it | 人们都说这是富贵病 |
[03:57] | but she hasn’t got two pennies to rub together. | 但她这辈子就没赚到过几个钱 |
[03:59] | Yes, yes that is all very sad, | 对 对 非常悲惨 |
[04:02] | but what’s happened to Eliza? | 但伊莱莎怎么了 |
[04:04] | I got back to the house this morning | 我今早回到家后 |
[04:07] | just after eight. | 八点刚过 |
[04:08] | I called out for her but there was no reply. | 我喊了她 但是没有回应 |
[04:11] | So I went into her room | 所以我去了她的房间 |
[04:13] | and the bed hadn’t been slept in. | 但床没有被睡过 |
[04:15] | Well I’m sure she had risen early and made the bed herself. | 我想她肯定是起早了 并自己整理了床铺 |
[04:19] | I’ve known that girl since she was five years old | 这姑娘五岁时我就认识她了 |
[04:21] | and not once has she ever made her bed or tidied her room. | 却从没见过她叠被子或收拾屋子 |
[04:26] | She can barely even cook. | 她都不会烹饪 |
[04:28] | I fail to see the mystery, she’ll be at work. | 我不知道有什么问题 她肯定去工作了 |
[04:30] | I went to her office, | 我去了她的办公室 |
[04:31] | it was locked up. | 门锁着 |
[04:33] | I asked around and no one has seen her, | 我四处打听了一番 没人见过她 |
[04:35] | she’s in trouble, Inspector, | 她肯定有麻烦了 督察 |
[04:38] | I’m certain of it. | 我很肯定 |
[04:40] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly reasonable explanation. | 我想这一切都一定有很合理的解释 |
[04:44] | She’s never done anything like this before. | 她从来没做过这种事 |
[04:47] | She always lets me know | 她总会告诉我 |
[04:49] | where she is going or when she’ll be back. | 自己要去哪 或何时回来 |
[04:52] | I’m telling you she’s in trouble, Inspector. | 听我一句 她有麻烦了 督察 |
[04:56] | If anything happened to that girl… | 如果那孩子出了什么事 |
[04:59] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[05:06] | When did you last see her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[05:11] | Yesterday morning. | 昨天早上 |
[05:14] | She was leaving the house for a meeting. | 她正离开家去跟别人会面 |
[05:16] | A meeting with who? | 和谁会面 |
[05:20] | Now I must say Inspector. | 我不得不说 督察 |
[05:21] | I have, I have never seen you look so smart. | 我从未见过你如此衣着讲究 |
[05:24] | Ah, he looks… | 他看上去… |
[05:26] | Uh, what, what, what is the word? | 那个 那个词怎么说来着 |
[05:28] | Staatliche. | 风度翩翩 |
[05:30] | What, what does that mean? | 那是 那是什么意思 |
[05:32] | Dashing. Handsome. | 潇洒 英俊 |
[05:34] | Staatliche. | 风度翩翩 |
[05:35] | Once again forgive the intrusion but I wish to talk… | 再次为我的不请自来而道歉 但我想谈谈 |
[05:37] | Sorry uh, where, where are my manners, | 真抱歉 我实在失礼了 |
[05:39] | I do, I do not believe you have been introduced | 我想你还没有见过 |
[05:42] | to Miss Hildegard | 希尔德加德小姐吧 |
[05:43] | who is Herr Hildegard’s radiant niece. | 希尔德加德先生的容光焕发的侄女 |
[05:47] | Pleased to meet you, madam. | 幸会 女士 |
[05:49] | Now, gentlemen, I wonder if I… | 先生们 我想我是否能… |
[05:50] | Inspector Wellington is a, | 惠灵顿督察是一位 |
[05:53] | what, what is the German word for detective? | 德语里警探怎么说 |
[05:57] | It is the same. Detective. | 一样 就是警探 |
[05:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:01] | Isn’t that funny? | 真有意思 |
[06:03] | – Yeah. – You will take a drink Inspector you… | -是啊 -来杯酒吗 督察 你… |
[06:05] | No, I cannot stay long. | 不了 我没法久留 |
[06:07] | I’m here on behalf of Miss Scarlet | 我来这里是代表斯嘉丽小姐 |
[06:09] | or rather her maid. | 或不如说是代表她的女佣 |
[06:11] | I am… Miss Scarlet and I we’re… | 我是…斯嘉丽小姐和我是… |
[06:16] | How, how do I say that | 我该怎么说 |
[06:17] | I am the sole investor in Miss Scarlet’s detective agency | 我是斯嘉丽小姐侦探事务所的唯一投资人 |
[06:21] | providing both financial support | 为她提供财务支持 |
[06:24] | and on occasion uh, advice on the more complex cases, how…? | 偶尔还会在比较复杂的案件中给她建议 |
[06:28] | I, heh… | 我… |
[06:30] | I understand that you had a meeting | 我知道你昨天上午 |
[06:32] | with Miss Scarlet yesterday morning. | 和斯嘉丽小姐见了面 |
[06:35] | Uh, yeah… | 是的… |
[06:37] | Yes and no we, we were supposed to meet uh, but when I arrived | 是也不是 我们约好了见面 但我到达时 |
[06:41] | she was in a most agitated state. | 她正处于极度的不安中 |
[06:45] | Agitated? | 不安 |
[06:47] | She had made some kind of discovery, | 她发现了什么 |
[06:49] | did not elaborate | 没有说清楚 |
[06:50] | and whatever it was it was, well clearly pressing | 不管是什么 反正很着急 |
[06:53] | as she requested to postpone our meeting till later in the week. | 因为她要求这周晚些时候再见面 |
[06:56] | I saw her as she was leaving. | 她离开时我看见了 |
[06:58] | She seemed in a tremendous hurry | 她看起来火急火燎的 |
[07:00] | and was indeed most agitated. | 而且非常不安 |
[07:03] | I helped her to find a cab. | 我帮她叫了一辆车 |
[07:05] | A cab to where? | 去哪 |
[07:07] | Do not talk to me about that woman. | 别跟我提那个女人 |
[07:09] | She was giving me nothing but trouble. | 她给我带来的只有麻烦 |
[07:12] | What time did she come here? | 她什么时候来的 |
[07:14] | I’ve told her until I’m blue in the face that she is not welcome | 我一直告诉她这里不欢迎她 说得我口水都干了 |
[07:17] | but still she persists. | 但她坚持不走 |
[07:19] | Do you know who was here when she turned up? | 你知道她来这儿时有谁在吗 |
[07:21] | The city coroner. | 验尸官 |
[07:23] | How do you think that makes me look? | 别人得怎么看我 |
[07:25] | Mr Potts, time is against me | 波茨先生 我很赶时间 |
[07:26] | and I’m struggling to control my temper | 我在努力控制我的脾气 |
[07:28] | so before I do something that we both regret | 在我做出什么让我们都后悔的事情之前 |
[07:31] | just tell me when you last saw Miss Scarlet. | 告诉我你最后见到斯嘉丽小姐是什么时候吧 |
[07:35] | Yesterday morning, quarter past 11 give or take. | 昨天上午 大约11点一刻 |
[07:38] | She came waltzing in here at 100 miles an hour firing out questions. | 她以百英里时速冲进来 滔滔不绝地提问 |
[07:42] | Well I had to insist she leave, | 我坚持要求她离开 |
[07:43] | since as I say the city coroner was here. | 我说验尸官在这儿 |
[07:45] | What questions was she asking? | 她问了什么问题 |
[07:49] | You do realise that she threatened me, Inspector? | 你知道她威胁我不能说吧 督察 |
[07:51] | Not gonna tell you what she said, | 我不会告诉你她说了什么 |
[07:53] | but it’s not something a Christian should say let alone a woman. | 那不是一个基督徒该说的话 更不用说一个女人了 |
[07:56] | What questions? | 什么问题 |
[07:59] | She wanted to know all about small pox. | 她想知道关于天花的一切 |
[08:01] | How long the virus lingers outside the body, | 病毒在体外存在多长时间 |
[08:04] | what precautions can be taken to avoid transmission. | 采取什么预防措施可以避免被传染 |
[08:06] | I said although there are entire | 我说虽然有很多 |
[08:08] | essays been written on the subject | 讨论这一主题的论文 |
[08:09] | it was not a conversation to be had on a street corner. | 但这不是在哪儿都能随便讨论的事情 |
[08:11] | But she insisted she had to know right away. | 但她坚持要马上知道答案 |
[08:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:16] | She said it was a matter of life and death. | 她说这生死攸关 |
[08:18] | Although who knows with that woman. | 谁知道那个女人又在搞什么鬼 |
[08:19] | I wouldn’t trust a single word that came out of her mouth. | 她说的话我一个字也不信 |
[09:18] | You are conflicted as to what to do? | 你不知道该怎么办了吗 |
[09:25] | Why did you always do that? | 你为什么总是那样做 |
[09:27] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[09:28] | Give me orders | 用询问的口气 |
[09:29] | but pose them like a question. | 给我下命令 |
[09:31] | Because I learnt very quickly | 因为我很快就发现 |
[09:33] | that you needed to come to your own conclusion. | 你需要自己来得出结论 |
[09:35] | The conclusion that you always wanted to hear. | 你一直想听到的结论 |
[09:38] | Great minds and all that. | 英雄所见略同 |
[09:44] | Your daughter is causing me a headache. | 你女儿让我头疼 |
[09:47] | You have my sympathy William, she caused me many headaches. | 我同情你 威廉 她一直让我头疼 |
[09:51] | You both did. | 你们俩都是 |
[09:56] | God, I miss you, Henry. | 天呐 我真想你 亨利 |
[09:58] | Not as much as I miss you, my dearest boy. | 我更想你 亲爱的孩子 |
[10:02] | So… | 所以… |
[10:03] | You will do your duty to me. | 你要履行你对我的责任 |
[10:07] | And you will find her. | 并找到她 |
[10:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[11:00] | Woolwich prison. | 伍尔维奇监狱 |
[11:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:07] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[11:11] | Somebody! | 有人吗 |
[11:18] | Help! | 救命 |
[11:50] | Oh, for God’s sake, Eliza. | 天呐 伊莱莎 |
[12:14] | Eliza! | 伊莱莎 |
[12:47] | Eliza! | 伊莱莎 |
[13:04] | Eliza! | 伊莱莎 |
[13:15] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[13:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:39] | William! | 威廉 |
[13:42] | Eliza! | 伊莱莎 |
[13:44] | I’m in cell 98. | 我在98号牢房 |
[13:50] | What you doing in there? | 你在那儿做什么 |
[13:52] | I’m locked in. | 我被锁在里面了 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | Just, just get me out! | 先救我出去 |
[14:00] | William? | 威廉 |
[14:05] | – William! – Yes, I’m coming! | -威廉 -我来了 |
[14:19] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:21] | I’ve been stuck here for hours. | 我已经困在这儿几个小时了 |
[14:22] | The door slammed shut behind me. | 门在我身后砰的一声关上了 |
[14:24] | What you doing in there? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[14:25] | I, I’ll tell you in a moment just, | 我一会儿告诉你 先 |
[14:27] | look for my, my bag there are tools inside | 翻我的包 里面有工具 |
[14:29] | you can you to pick the lock. | 可以开锁 |
[14:32] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿得这么正经 |
[14:33] | Would you like to talk about that now? | 你想现在讨论这个问题吗 |
[14:35] | Or would you like me to get you out of there? | 或者你想让我把你放出来 |
[14:37] | Uh, look for the tension wrench you can use it… | 找找扭力扳手 那个可以用 |
[14:39] | Yes! I know how to pick a lock. | 我知道怎么开锁 |
[14:48] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[14:50] | You leave a trail of chaos wherever you go, Eliza. | 你到哪儿都会留下一片混乱 伊莱莎 |
[14:54] | It wasn’t hard. What are you doing here? | 找你并不难 你来这里干什么 |
[14:55] | I found my father’s old case book. | 我找到了我父亲的老案卷 |
[14:58] | This place was mentioned several times including in his last entry. | 这个地方被提到过好几次 最后一篇也提到过 |
[15:03] | You remember he was missing for two days before he died. | 你记得他死前消失了两天吗 |
[15:06] | Well, I assumed he was drinking or gambling | 我本以为他在喝酒或赌博 |
[15:09] | but now I believe he came here. | 但现在我想他来这里了 |
[15:11] | Yeah. I read some of his case book in your office. | 对 我在你办公室看了一些他的案卷 |
[15:14] | Long list of gambling debts in taverns that provide credit. | 在能赊账的酒馆里欠了一屁股赌债 |
[15:19] | Woolwich Prison, | 伍尔维奇监狱 |
[15:21] | the words cell 99 underlined twice. | 99号牢房下面被划了两道 |
[15:25] | Cell 99. | 99号牢房 |
[15:27] | I’ve looked around and the cell numbers only go up to 98. | 我四处看过了 牢房号码只到98号 |
[15:30] | There must be another wing. | 一定还有个侧楼 |
[15:32] | When you’ve freed me we must go and look. | 你把我放出来后 我们得去找找 |
[15:34] | Eliza, I cared for Henry too | 伊莱莎 我也关心亨利 |
[15:37] | and I mourn him every day. | 我每天都哀悼他 |
[15:41] | But he was erratic towards the end. | 但他最后很不稳定 |
[15:43] | I hadn’t seen him sober for months and neither had you. | 我有好几个月没见到他清醒了 你也没有 |
[15:46] | Well, I came in here to look around to see if there are any | 我来这里是想四处看看有没有 |
[15:50] | clues to cell 99 that I was missing. | 我不知道的99号牢房的线索 |
[15:54] | One minute the door was open the next it slammed shut. | 前一分钟门还开着 接着它就砰地关上了 |
[15:57] | The place is deserted, there’s nothing here. | 这个地方荒无人烟 什么都没有 |
[16:04] | Oh, I thought you knew how to pick a lock. | 我还以为你会开锁 |
[16:06] | Would it surprise you to learn that prison | 你会感到吃惊吗 牢房的门锁 |
[16:08] | doors are designed not to be picked? | 都被设计得难以开启 |
[16:11] | Oh here, here, give it to me. | 来来 拿给我 |
[16:14] | Give it! | 给我 |
[16:25] | Why are you dressed like that anyway? | 那你为什么穿得那么正经 |
[16:27] | Well I’m, I’m due at The Brownlee club in three minutes. | 我本该在三分钟后去布朗利俱乐部 |
[16:31] | Thanks to you I’ll be late | 多亏了你 我会迟到 |
[16:32] | and Stirling will have even less respect for me than he does already. | 斯特林会比现在更加不尊重我 |
[16:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:40] | Lord knows what he’d make of you. | 谁知道他会怎么看你 |
[16:43] | Superintendent Fredrick Aloysius Stirling. | 弗雷德里克·阿洛伊斯·斯特林警司 |
[16:45] | Well, I’m sure I’ll meet him soon enough. | 我相信我很快能见到他了 |
[16:49] | Won’t I? | 是吧 |
[16:52] | Yeah, I mean… | 当然… |
[16:57] | You have told him we’ve worked together? | 你跟他说过我们在合作吧 |
[16:59] | Look it’s one thing him reading about you in the paper, | 他在报纸上读到你的消息是一回事 |
[17:01] | it’s quite another thing… | 但告诉他就是另一回事… |
[17:02] | You still haven’t told him! | 你还没有告诉他 |
[17:04] | Look I have a career to protect. | 我得保住我的职业 |
[17:06] | As do I. | 我也是 |
[17:07] | Yes, for now | 对 只是暂时的 |
[17:08] | but it’s likely that before long you will find someone suitable | 但很可能不久你就会找到如意郎君 |
[17:11] | and nature will take its course. | 然后就顺其自然了 |
[17:14] | Nature will take its course? | 顺其自然了 |
[17:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:16] | How dare, how dare you! William! | 你怎么敢 怎么敢 威廉 |
[17:19] | What how dare I put my plans on hold | 什么 我怎么敢把我的计划搁置一旁 |
[17:21] | to follow you on a wild goose chase? | 反而跟着你白费力气 |
[17:22] | How dare I come and rescue you? | 我怎么敢来救你吗 |
[17:24] | I would hardly call this a rescue. | 我可不觉得这算是营救 |
[17:26] | Go on, go to your stupid club. | 你走吧 去参加你那愚蠢的俱乐部 |
[17:29] | I don’t need your help anyway. | 反正我也不用你帮忙 |
[17:51] | We can’t work together, | 我们不能一起工作 |
[17:53] | who does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁 |
[18:20] | Oh come on. Come on! | 快点 快开 |
[18:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[18:31] | William! | 威廉 |
[18:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:47] | I said who are you? | 我问 你是谁 |
[18:52] | I’m the man with the knife. | 我是个有刀的男人 |
[18:56] | Good to meet ya, | 幸会 |
[18:58] | I’m the man with a gun. | 我是个有枪的男人 |
[19:02] | Put it down and get on the floor. | 刀子放下 趴到地上 |
[19:06] | William! | 威廉 |
[19:11] | William! I know you’re still here. | 威廉 我知道你还在这儿 |
[19:20] | Do not expect me to apologise you | 别指望我对你道歉 |
[19:22] | Would try the patience of a saint. | 简直是考验圣人的耐心 |
[19:29] | William! | 威廉 |
[19:32] | William! | 威廉 |
[19:35] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:01] | Finally. | 终于打开了 |
[20:04] | William? | 威廉 |
[20:08] | William? | 威廉 |
[20:14] | William? | 威廉 |
[20:21] | You were right, there is someone else here, | 你说得对 这里还有别人 |
[20:24] | we have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[20:26] | Your arm. | 你的手臂 |
[20:28] | – Let me see. – We don’t have time. | -我看看 -我们没时间了 |
[20:30] | If you bleed to death I’ll be here on my own, come on. | 如果你流血而死 我就得全靠自己了 快点 |
[20:37] | There’s a lot of blood. | 你流了很多血 |
[20:40] | Your hand, it’s very swollen. | 你的手肿得很厉害 |
[20:43] | – Can you move your fingers? – I think there’s a bone broken. | -你手指动得了吗 -我想有根骨头断了 |
[20:46] | – How did you open the door? – Persistence, | -你怎么把门打开的 -坚持不懈 |
[20:48] | you should try it some time. | 你有空也该试试 |
[20:51] | We need to stem the bleeding. | 得帮你止血 |
[20:56] | Take off your jacket. | 把你的外套脱了 |
[20:58] | No. | 不行 |
[21:00] | No, this cost me a week’s wages. | 不行 这衣服是我一周的工钱 |
[21:02] | – Fine. – Eliza. | -好吧 -伊莱莎 |
[21:03] | – I know. I’ll cut it up. – Eliza. | -我知道 我来剪开 -伊莱莎 |
[21:19] | Where is he, the man who attacked you? | 攻击你的那个人在哪里 |
[21:21] | He’s hurt too, I don’t know how badly. | 他也受伤了 我不知道伤得多重 |
[21:25] | He ran off but I didn’t see where. | 他跑了 但我没看清往哪里去了 |
[21:29] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[21:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:32] | My watch, it broke in the fight. | 我的表 打斗的时候坏了 |
[21:34] | Was it expensive? | 很贵吗 |
[21:36] | I don’t know, it was a gift. | 不知道 别人送的 |
[21:38] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[21:40] | Who’s it from, | 谁送的 |
[21:42] | a rich widow? A young heiress? | 有钱的寡妇 年轻的女继承人 |
[21:44] | Oh no, no, I’ve got it. An actress. | 不 我猜到了 一个女演员 |
[21:49] | No, it was your father actually. | 其实是你父亲 |
[21:52] | Really? What was the occasion? | 真的吗 什么场合 |
[21:55] | It was the day I was made detective. | 就是我成为警探的那天 |
[21:58] | Henry had been pushing me for years, | 亨利催促了我很多年 |
[22:01] | encouraging me to apply. | 鼓励我去申请 |
[22:04] | Quashing every objection I raised. | 否决我的任何反对 |
[22:09] | You remember how he would wait | 你还记得他会等你 |
[22:10] | for you to finish a long list of reasons | 列完一长串的理由 |
[22:12] | before destroying them with a single sentence? | 然后用一句话就全部反驳了 |
[22:15] | It was most infuriating. | 那最让人生气了 |
[22:16] | Wasn’t it just. | 可不是嘛 |
[22:18] | The day I received the news I returned home | 收到消息的那天 我回到家 |
[22:21] | and he was on the doorstep with this. | 他就在门口等我 拿着这个 |
[22:24] | On the back he engraved “tempus fugit”. | 背后刻着”韶光似箭” |
[22:28] | Time flies. | 光阴似箭 |
[22:30] | Yeah, he knew I had a tendency for procrastination. | 是啊 他知道我喜欢拖延 |
[22:35] | Well, not today I hope. | 今天就别了 |
[22:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:45] | You owe me a dress jacket. | 你欠我一件礼服外套 |
[22:48] | And a watch. | 还有一块表 |
[22:50] | I didn’t break the watch. | 表又不是我弄坏的 |
[22:51] | No, but I’m only here because of you | 的确 但我是为了你才来的 |
[22:52] | so it’s your fault. | 所以怪你 |
[22:58] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[22:59] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[23:02] | That was unforgiveable, I apologise. | 我真是太冒失了 抱歉 |
[23:04] | I’m alright. | 我没事 |
[23:07] | Did you see where it fell? | 你看见它掉哪里了吗 |
[23:09] | No. | 没有 |
[23:11] | I don’t suppose you have another gun do you? | 你身上应该没有第二把枪吧 |
[23:13] | No, do you? | 没有 你呢 |
[23:16] | I’m not going out there unarmed. | 我不要手无寸铁地出去 |
[23:19] | William. | 威廉 |
[23:21] | William, be careful. | 威廉 小心 |
[23:23] | I am being careful. | 我很小心了 |
[23:24] | I would dispute that. | 这话我不同意 |
[23:26] | Must you disagree with everything that I say? | 你非要不同意我说的每句话吗 |
[23:30] | I’m sure that gate was open when we came up here. | 我们上来的时候 那门应该是开着的 |
[23:33] | You didn’t close it did you? | 不是你关的吧 |
[23:38] | Go, go! In here! | 快走 到里面去 |
[23:49] | I think he’s passed out. | 我觉得他昏过去了 |
[23:54] | – I have had an idea. – So do I. | -我有个主意 -我也是 |
[23:56] | I’ll listen to yours if you listen to mine. | 你要是听我说 我就听你说 |
[23:59] | Very well, go ahead. | 可以 你说吧 |
[24:01] | We employ a pincer move. | 我们交叉走 |
[24:03] | Each approaching from opposite directions. | 我们各自朝两个方向走 |
[24:05] | If he wakes and sees one of us, the other causes a distraction. | 要是他醒了 看到我们哪个 另一个就干扰他 |
[24:08] | And when he turns to take aim, the person | 等他要瞄准了 没被瞄准的那个人 |
[24:10] | not in the firing line rushes from behind, | 就从后面扑倒他 |
[24:12] | now your idea. | 轮到你了 |
[24:13] | You stay here, I go punch him in the face. | 你留在这 我去揍他一拳 |
[24:16] | With respect, William, that is ha… | 无意冒犯 威廉 那真的 |
[24:52] | See? My plan worked. | 你看 我的计划成功了 |
[24:55] | I think you’ll find that was a combination of both plans. | 那是我们两个计划的结合 |
[25:11] | He’s not drunk… | 他没有喝醉 |
[25:13] | He’s had a cardiac arrest. | 他心脏骤停了 |
[25:16] | I’m sorry to say he is passed. | 我很抱歉 他已经去世了 |
[25:18] | I’ve seen him before. | 我以前见过他 |
[25:20] | He was the doctor who brought my father home. | 他就是把我父亲带回来的那个医生 |
[25:23] | Sure it was him? | 你确定是他 |
[25:25] | I’m certain. | 我很确定 |
[25:44] | Cell 99. | 99号牢房 |
[25:53] | The door on the upper landing’s locked too. | 上层平台的门也锁上了 |
[25:57] | When I get this open I’m gonna find that cell. | 等我把这个门打开 我就去找那个牢房 |
[26:02] | No. You’re gonna come with me, | 不 你要跟我走 |
[26:04] | we’ll get reinforcements and come back. | 我们找了援军再回来 |
[26:06] | And then I’ll be put back in my box | 然后我就会被送回原处 |
[26:07] | and might never find out what my father was doing here. | 或许永远无法发现我父亲在这里做什么 |
[26:10] | You are coming with me | 你必须跟我走 |
[26:11] | even if I have to carry you out of here kicking and screaming. | 哪怕我得强拉硬拽扛着你出去 |
[26:14] | You can try. | 你试试啊 |
[26:17] | We don’t even know if any of these are the right one! | 我们都不知道这里面有没有正确的钥匙 |
[26:19] | There might be another way out. | 可能还有别的出路 |
[26:21] | It’s a prison, Eliza, they’re not designed with multiple exits | 这是监狱 伊莱莎 不会有好几扇门 |
[26:23] | and these damn things are coming loose. | 而且这鬼玩意还松了 |
[26:25] | Here, here. | 来了 来了 |
[26:27] | Let me. | 我来 |
[26:34] | At the very least | 最起码 |
[26:35] | I hope you now believe me that father | 我希望你现在相信了 |
[26:36] | was investigating something of substance. | 我父亲是在调查什么 |
[26:39] | I admit it’s a distinct possibility. | 我承认很有可能 |
[26:43] | And more than likely | 而且很有可能 |
[26:45] | he was murdered. | 他是被谋杀的 |
[26:48] | I promise you one thing. | 我保证你一件事 |
[26:50] | Whoever did this to Henry, they will pay. | 无论是谁对亨利下了手 都得付出代价 |
[26:59] | Our man’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[27:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:09] | Untie me and I’ll tell you. | 给我松绑 我就告诉你 |
[27:10] | You locked that gate. | 你锁上了那扇大门 |
[27:12] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[27:14] | Untie me and I’ll tell you. | 给我松绑 我就告诉你 |
[27:15] | You’re bleeding badly, | 你流了很多血 |
[27:17] | you’ll be dead within the hour if we don’t get help. | 如果我们得不到帮助 你一小时之内就会死掉 |
[27:19] | Oh, help’s coming alright. | 救兵已经来了 |
[27:22] | But not for you. | 但不是帮你们 |
[27:23] | Right after I shot you I sent word. | 我开枪打你之后就捎了话 |
[27:26] | Won’t be long now. | 不会太久了 |
[27:28] | That’s why you should let me go before things get nasty. | 所以在事态不可收拾之前 你应该放我走 |
[27:31] | He’s bluffing, | 他在唬人 |
[27:32] | Try the keys again. There may be a spare copy. | 再试试钥匙 可能有备用的 |
[27:36] | If they send who I think they’ll send | 如果他们派来了我想的那个人 |
[27:39] | the things he’ll do to her… | 他会对她做的事 |
[27:41] | Doesn’t bear thinking about. | 我都不敢想 |
[27:43] | Shut your mouth or I’ll shut it for you. | 闭上你的嘴 要不然我给你封上 |
[27:49] | This key fits. | 这把钥匙配上了 |
[27:53] | But it’s not moving. | 但动不了 |
[28:04] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[28:06] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[28:11] | You were right, by the way, Miss, | 顺便提一下 你说得对 小姐 |
[28:14] | there is another way out of here | 有另一条路可以出去 |
[28:17] | and another way in. | 也有另一条路可以进来 |
[28:22] | Garm! | 加姆 |
[28:23] | There’s two of ’em now. | 他们有两个人 |
[28:27] | He’s got a filthy temper. | 他脾气很坏 |
[28:29] | Very violent. | 非常暴力 |
[28:31] | It’s not his fault mind, | 这不怪他 |
[28:33] | he had a horrible childhood. | 他的童年很可怕 |
[28:44] | By the time he was six he was the size of a man. | 他六岁时就与成年人一般高 |
[28:50] | His mother sold him to a travelling freak show. | 他妈妈把他卖给一个巡回的畸形秀 |
[28:55] | Cried out for her morning and night. | 他日日夜夜大声呼唤她 |
[28:58] | Got so bad he was putting off the punters | 太过严重 结果赶走了下注者 |
[29:00] | so the owner, terrible drunkard | 所以可怕的酒鬼主人 |
[29:04] | cut the poor boy’s tongue out. | 割掉了那可怜男孩的舌头 |
[29:09] | Call him off or I put a bullet in him. | 叫他走人 否则我就一枪崩了他 |
[29:12] | You’ll have to find one first. | 你得先找到一枚子弹 |
[29:15] | I shot the rest of ’em. | 我打光了剩下的子弹 |
[29:21] | You’re a big bloke, handy with your fists… | 你是个大家伙 拳头很灵活 |
[29:25] | Well, the one that isn’t broke. | 至少那个没断的还算灵活 |
[29:28] | I’d say you’ll last a good ten seconds | 我觉得在他打断你的脊椎前 |
[29:30] | before he snaps your spine. | 你大概能撑十秒 |
[29:43] | Kill ’em both, | 杀了他们俩 |
[29:44] | start with the tart. | 从那个婊子开始 |
[29:50] | William! | 威廉 |
[29:51] | – Now! – I’ve never run from a fight before. | -快走 -我没有从打斗中逃跑过 |
[29:54] | This is no time for bravado! William! | 不是逞英雄的时候 威廉 |
[30:05] | Had you not have been there | 要不是你在那 |
[30:06] | I would’ve stood my ground and fought that creature. | 我一定会坚持到底 狠狠揍那个畜生 |
[30:10] | I don’t think this is the right way. | 我觉得这条路不对 |
[30:12] | And I think my right hand’s probably broken. | 我觉得我的右手可能断了 |
[30:14] | William, I don’t think any less of you, | 威廉 我没有小看你 |
[30:15] | you are one of the bravest men I know. | 你是我见过的最勇敢的人之一 |
[30:17] | One of? | 之一 |
[30:21] | – Does this look familiar to you? – It all looks familiar. | -你看这里眼熟吗 -这里看起来都很眼熟 |
[30:23] | Place is a damn maze. | 这里就是个迷宫 |
[30:24] | You never came here, when it was open? | 这里还在用时你没来过吗 |
[30:26] | Do you know how many prisoners there are in London? | 你知道伦敦有多少囚犯吗 |
[30:28] | Well actually yes, | 事实上我知道 |
[30:29] | I’ve been reading rather vigorously on the subject. | 我看了很多这方面的文章 |
[30:32] | This place was closed two years ago. | 这个地方两年前就关闭了 |
[30:34] | Because of a small pox outbreak, yes I know. | 因为爆发了天花 我知道 |
[30:36] | We’re perfectly safe. | 我们非常安全 |
[30:39] | Small pox… | 天花 |
[30:39] | …can’t linger that long outside the body, yes, I know. | 在体外存活不了多久 我知道 |
[30:41] | – But did you also know… – Yes I know, | -但你还知道 -我知道 |
[30:43] | whatever it is, yes I know. | 无论是什么 我都知道 |
[30:44] | Now can we just concentrate on trying to find a way out of here? | 我们能专注寻找出路吗 |
[30:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:48] | Oh but just to say that the small pox virus can be reactivated | 但提一句 在26摄氏度的热天 |
[30:50] | on a hot day if the temperature reaches 78 degrees Fahrenheit, | 天花病毒会被激活 |
[30:53] | – but I’m sure you already knew that. – Yes. | -但你肯定已经知道了 -是的 |
[30:55] | Yes, obviously. | 当然知道 |
[30:57] | It’s rather warm in here isn’t it? | 这里很热 不是吗 |
[31:11] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[31:14] | Just another dead end. | 又一条死胡同 |
[31:15] | I told you we should’ve taken that staircase. | 我跟你说过 我们应该去那个楼梯 |
[31:30] | What are they for? | 这些是干什么的 |
[31:31] | Oh, fumigation. | 烟熏用的 |
[31:34] | When they cleared the prison, they put down poison | 他们清空监狱时放了毒药 |
[31:36] | to stop the rats from spreading. | 防止老鼠传播病毒 |
[31:38] | I’m beginning to see the logic. | 我开始有懂了 |
[31:40] | Abandoned building makes a perfect hideout | 废弃的建筑是个完美的藏匿处 |
[31:42] | but what are they hiding? | 但他们在藏什么 |
[31:45] | When you come back with reinforcements I’m coming with you. | 你带增援来的时候 我要跟你一起 |
[31:47] | – No, you’re not. – I’m coming with you. | -不行 -我要跟你一起 |
[31:50] | I’m gonna find cell 99 | 我要找到99号牢房 |
[31:51] | and discover what they hell is going on here. | 查出这里到底发生了什么 |
[31:55] | You sure it’s safe to be here? | 你确定在这里安全吗 |
[31:57] | Do you really want to know or are you just changing the subject? | 你真的想知道还是在岔开话题 |
[31:59] | Both. | 都有 |
[32:01] | It’s safe, unless you’re a rat. | 安全 除非你是只老鼠 |
[32:04] | Poor things, I can’t abide cruelty to animals. | 可怜的家伙 我无法容忍对动物残忍 |
[32:07] | Your father was the same. | 你父亲也一样 |
[32:10] | Do you remember when he shot that dog, | 你记得他打死那只狗后 |
[32:12] | he was in pieces for days hating himself having to do it. | 好几天都很郁闷 怨自己不得不做那种事 |
[32:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:20] | Let’s try that staircase, | 我们去试试那个楼梯吧 |
[32:22] | I’m certain that’s the way out. | 我确定那就是出路 |
[32:34] | See? Here we are. | 看 我们到这了 |
[32:40] | You seem fairly certain it was father who shot that dog. | 你似乎很确定是我父亲打死了那条狗 |
[32:43] | Well, memory can play tricks. | 记忆可能有误 |
[32:47] | Am I right in thinking you play cards with your friends for money, | 那我想你在和朋友打牌赌博 |
[32:49] | because you should know you have the most glaringly obvious tell. | 因为你该知道你表露得非常明显 |
[32:53] | You sniff whenever you’re about to lie. | 你说谎前都会吸鼻子 |
[32:56] | Your family dog, the one that got run over by the carriage | 你家的狗 被马车辗过的那只 |
[32:59] | didn’t die instantly. | 并没有当场死掉 |
[33:01] | – Henry had to put it out of its misery. – What? | -亨利不得不让它摆脱痛苦 -什么 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry, I, I know how fond you were of it. | 抱歉 我知道你很喜欢它 |
[33:06] | I remember comforting you at the time. | 当时我还安慰你了 |
[33:09] | Comforting? | 安慰 |
[33:10] | For the 100th time it was just a kiss. | 说一百遍了 就是个吻 |
[33:13] | One that I seem to remember you enjoyed. | 我记得你当时很享受 |
[33:15] | Oh, I, I cannot have this conversation again. | 我不想再说这件事了 |
[33:18] | Finally we agree on something. | 我们终于有一次意见相同了 |
[33:20] | And I am coming back here. | 我会再回来这里的 |
[33:21] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[33:25] | Help me please! | 救救我 |
[33:28] | Give me a hand, sir. | 帮帮我 先生 |
[33:34] | Hurry! | 快 |
[33:41] | Here. | 这边 |
[33:42] | I’m in here. | 我在里面 |
[33:48] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么 |
[33:51] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[33:54] | He’s in here. | 他在里面 |
[33:58] | William. | 威廉 |
[34:13] | Give me the key. | 给我钥匙 |
[34:33] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[34:36] | I’m Eliza Scarlet, | 我是伊莱莎·斯嘉丽 |
[34:38] | this is detective Inspector Wellington. | 这位是惠灵顿督察 |
[34:40] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[34:44] | I didn’t know if you were them, I heard you come in. | 我不知道你们是不是他们 我听到你们进来了 |
[34:48] | Then I heard the lady’s voice. | 然后我听到了这位女士的声音 |
[34:52] | What you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[34:56] | They made me, | 他们强迫我的 |
[34:57] | I didn’t want to, but they made me. | 我不想这么做 但他们逼我 |
[34:59] | These are bills of exchange. | 这些是汇票 |
[35:00] | They forced me to make ’em. | 他们逼我做的 |
[35:02] | They said that if I tried to escape | 他们说如果我想逃跑 |
[35:03] | that thing Garm would rip me limb from limb. | 那个叫加姆的就会把我撕成碎片 |
[35:07] | How long have you been here? | 你被关在这儿多久了 |
[35:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:11] | Three months I think. | 我觉得有三个月了 |
[35:13] | Can’t say for sure. | 我也不确定 |
[35:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[35:19] | If you want our help we need to know who you are. | 如果想我们帮你 你得告诉我们你是谁 |
[35:22] | Nathaniel Caine. | 纳撒尼尔·凯恩 |
[35:25] | These are as perfect forgeries as I’ve ever seen. | 这些是我见过的最完美的伪造汇票 |
[35:29] | I take it that’s your profession. | 你就是干这个的吧 |
[35:31] | Retired. | 已经退休了 |
[35:33] | I’ve done me time. | 我已经服过刑了 |
[35:34] | I told ’em that. | 我告诉过他们 |
[35:36] | I said I wasn’t interested and I, I | 我说我不感兴趣 我 |
[35:38] | wasn’t going back inside for no one. | 我不会再为任何人进监狱了 |
[35:42] | I had no choice. | 我没得选 |
[35:44] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[35:45] | You have to promise me | 你们得保证 |
[35:47] | that I won’t go back inside. | 我不会再坐牢了 |
[35:49] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[35:56] | We gotta go, they’ll kill us all. | 快走 他们会把我们都杀了 |
[36:02] | The Woolwich force are on Greenhill Place, | 伍尔维奇警察在绿山广场 |
[36:04] | if we get to the main road then there might be someone on patrol. | 如果我们去主路 可能会碰上巡逻的人 |
[36:15] | I’m not going back to prison. | 我不要再进监狱了 |
[36:17] | The gun’s empty, Nathaniel. | 枪里没子弹 纳撒尼尔 |
[36:23] | Nathaniel! | 纳撒尼尔 |
[36:29] | Nathaniel stop! | 纳撒尼尔 站住 |
[36:30] | Nathaniel! | 纳撒尼尔 |
[36:43] | I’m a police detective. | 我是个警探 |
[36:46] | Shoot me and you will have all of Scotland Yard hunting you | 对我开枪 整个苏格兰场都会追捕你 |
[36:49] | day and night. | 昼夜不休 |
[36:53] | You’ll also have a bullet in your chest. | 你也会中枪 |
[36:57] | I may not hit you with the first shot. | 我可能一枪打不中你 |
[36:59] | But I will keep pulling this trigger until one of us is dead. | 但我会一直扣动扳机 知道我们有人倒下 |
[37:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:44] | Go and get help. | 去找人帮忙 |
[37:46] | – I’m not leaving you. – He may not have long. | -我不能离开你 -他挺不了多久 |
[37:54] | Keep applying pressure to the wound. | 继续压住伤口 |
[37:56] | I’ll be back soon. | 我马上回来 |
[38:05] | I can, | 我可以 |
[38:07] | I can see him in you. | 可以在你身上看到他的影子 |
[38:11] | He had a kind face just like yours. | 他和你一样都有着善良的面容 |
[38:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[38:23] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[38:27] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[38:32] | Nathaniel? | 纳撒尼尔 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:00] | No sign of the gunman | 没有发现袭击我们的枪手 |
[39:02] | or those thugs who attacked us. | 或是那些暴徒的踪迹 |
[39:04] | My men are searching the other wings | 我的手下在搜查其他侧楼 |
[39:06] | but it’s more than likely they’ve made their escape. | 但他们很可能已经跑了 |
[39:10] | And Nathaniel, | 纳撒尼尔 |
[39:12] | – how is he? – On his way to hospital. | -他怎么样了 -送去医院了 |
[39:15] | The bullet missed any major arteries | 子弹没有击中主动脉 |
[39:17] | so there’s every chance he’ll live. | 所以他很可能活下来 |
[39:19] | Good, I must speak to him as soon as possible. | 很好 我必须尽快和他谈谈 |
[39:21] | Eliza… | 伊莱莎… |
[39:22] | He knew my father. | 他认识我父亲 |
[39:24] | I have to find out why. | 我得知道为什么 |
[39:28] | How much is here do you think? | 这里有多少钱 |
[39:30] | Tens of thousands of pounds. | 数万英镑 |
[39:32] | I haven’t seen a forgery on a scale like this before. | 我从没见过这么大规模的伪造汇票案 |
[39:35] | And to keep a man hostage for that length of time these | 而且能把一个人监禁那么久 |
[39:40] | are serious people, Eliza. | 这些人肯定是狠角色 伊莱莎 |
[39:42] | Which is why we should waste no time in tracking them down. | 所以我们得抓紧时间追查他们 |
[39:45] | It’s very likely that these men | 这些人很可能 |
[39:47] | were responsible for your father’s murder. | 就是杀害你父亲的凶手 |
[39:50] | They took the trouble to make it look like a natural death | 他们大费周章地伪装成自然死亡的样子 |
[39:53] | and to bring his body back home. | 还把他的尸体运回了家 |
[39:56] | The home where you still live. | 你现在住的那个家 |
[39:58] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[40:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | I will keep you informed of every | 我会通知你 |
[40:04] | aspect of the investigation… | 调查的每个进展 |
[40:06] | I will even seek your council but you need to leave this to me now. | 我甚至会寻求你的建议 但你得把事情交给我办 |
[40:10] | Henry would never forgive me if anything happened to you. | 要是你出了什么意外 亨利不会放过我的 |
[40:14] | This is not a matter for discussion. | 这事容不得商量 |
[40:17] | You will have police protection until the threat is over. | 事情解决前你会获得警方保护 |
[40:20] | Duke? | 公爵 |
[40:23] | We found something. | 我们发现了点东西 |
[40:27] | It’s not something a lady should see. | 不是女士该看的东西 |
[40:32] | She can cope. | 她能应付 |
[40:41] | One bullet apiece. | 一人一枪 |
[40:43] | That must’ve been the shots we heard. | 我们听到的枪声肯定就是这个 |
[40:46] | Was he the one that shot the forger? | 开枪打中伪造犯的是他吗 |
[40:48] | No, that was someone else, I’m sure of it. | 不 不是他 我能确定 |
[40:52] | So who were they then? | 那到底是谁 |
[40:54] | And why kill them? | 为什么要杀他们 |
[40:56] | For punishment. | 这是对他们的惩罚 |
[40:58] | For what? | 为什么 |
[41:00] | For not killing us. | 因为没杀了我们 |
[41:07] | I must apologise for my appearance, sir, | 长官 我为自己的蓬头垢面 |
[41:10] | and for missing the drinks. | 和昨晚的失约道歉 |
[41:13] | I spent last night at a crime scene. | 我昨晚身处一个犯罪现场 |
[41:15] | So I hear. | 我听说了 |
[41:17] | – Quite the haul so I believe. – Yes, sir. | -还收缴了大量赃物 -是的 长官 |
[41:20] | We estimate the forgeries to be in the region of £68,000. | 我们估测伪造的金额高达6万8千英镑 |
[41:26] | Good God. | 天哪 |
[41:27] | And there’s most likely far more. | 而且很可能还有更多 |
[41:30] | The man we found at the scene, | 我们在现场发现的那个人 |
[41:32] | Nathaniel Caine, had been there for months. | 纳撒尼尔·凯恩 已经被困在那几个月 |
[41:35] | Now, a criminal gang such as this will | 这样的犯罪团伙一旦得知 |
[41:37] | act quickly once they know we’re onto ’em | 我们盯上了他们 一定会迅速行动 |
[41:39] | so we’ll need to work around the clock. | 所以我们分秒必争 |
[41:41] | Very good. | 很好 |
[41:44] | You remember Henry Scarlet, sir? | 你记得亨利·斯嘉丽吗 先生 |
[41:47] | The drunk. | 那个醉鬼 |
[41:50] | The former detective Inspector, sir. | 是前督察 先生 |
[41:54] | I believe that his death may be linked to this same criminal gang, | 我认为他的死亡可能和这个犯罪团伙有关 |
[41:57] | as such I have ordered protection for his daughter Eliza. | 所以我派人保护他的女儿伊莱莎 |
[42:00] | That damn woman, | 那个可恶的女人 |
[42:02] | running around London making a fool of herself. | 像个傻子似的满伦敦乱跑 |
[42:06] | Does she really need our protection? | 她真的需要我们的保护吗 |
[42:09] | She does. | 没错 |
[42:12] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[42:14] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[42:16] | There is one more thing, sir… | 还有件事 先生 |
[42:20] | Eliza Scarlet was the reason | 多亏了伊莱莎·斯嘉丽 |
[42:21] | that we made this discovery in the first place. | 我们才得以发现这起犯罪 |
[42:25] | She has in fact helped me on several occasions | 她在其他几起案子的侦破中 |
[42:28] | in the solving of other crimes. | 也给我提供了帮助 |
[42:42] | I’ll find them. | 我会找到他们 |
[42:45] | I’ll find them then they’ll hang. | 找到他们 把他们都送上绞架 |
[42:47] | I hid that casebook for a reason. | 我是故意把那份卷宗藏起来的 |
[42:50] | I knew if something happened to me | 我知道要是我出了什么事 |
[42:52] | you’d come looking for answers. | 你一定要去寻找答案 |
[42:53] | What would you have me do, let them get away with it? | 你想让我怎么着 任凭他们逍遥法外吗 |
[42:55] | Let William and his men do their jobs, Lizzie. | 让威廉和他的人来处理 丽兹 |
[42:58] | What if they… What if they miss something, some | 要是 要是他们漏了什么怎么办 |
[43:01] | vital clue however small? | 比如重要的细节 |
[43:03] | You’ve done enough | 你做得很多了 |
[43:04] | but now you’re being reckless, you’re risking your life. | 可你现在太冲动 你在冒生命危险 |
[43:08] | You’ve shown how capable you are, | 你已经展现了自己的实力 |
[43:09] | you don’t need to die to prove the point. | 不用靠死来证明这一点 |
[43:11] | I’m not proving anything to anyone. | 我没想证明什么 |
[43:12] | – Lizzie. – Stop calling me that, | -丽兹 -别叫我小名了 |
[43:14] | I’m a grown woman! | 我是个成年人了 |
[43:27] | How was Stirling? | 斯特林那边怎么样 |
[43:29] | Oh you know, | 你也知道 |
[43:30] | the usual, | 老样子 |
[43:32] | I don’t think I’ll be getting promoted any time soon. | 我估计自己短期内晋升不了了 |
[43:34] | – Any news on Caine? – He’ll live. | -凯恩情况如何 -他死不了 |
[43:37] | Surgeon removed the bullet and some threads of clothing. | 医生取出了子弹和一些衣物碎片 |
[43:41] | No sign of infection so far. | 目前还没有感染迹象 |
[43:43] | We’ll go to the hospital in the morning. | 我们早上去医院 |
[43:45] | In the meantime… | 另外 |
[43:48] | …we need to find his prison records. | 得找到他的监狱记录 |
[43:52] | Was there anything else? | 还有事吗 |
[43:53] | The doctors told me that Nathaniel was talking | 医生说 纳撒尼尔被送到医院时 |
[43:56] | when they brought him round, | 一直在自言自语 |
[43:57] | delirious stuff mostly but | 大多数是昏迷时的胡话 |
[43:59] | he seemed quite clear on one thing. He kept saying… | 但有一句似乎特别清楚 他一直说 |
[44:03] | He’s coming for me, he’s coming for me. | 他来找我了 他来找我了 |
[44:05] | Could it be that creature, the giant? | 他说的是那个东西吗 那个巨人 |
[44:08] | No, it’s some Jamaican | 不 是个牙买加人 |
[44:10] | goes by the name of Moses. | 名字叫做摩西 |
[44:17] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[44:26] | There’s two armed police out the front. | 前门有两个武装警察 |
[44:29] | I had to lie low, | 我得格外小心 |
[44:30] | then I shimmy over a wall and come round the back. | 我翻过一堵墙 从后门绕过来 |
[44:33] | Are you sure they didn’t see you? | 你确定他们没看见你 |
[44:38] | Get me everything you can on this man. | 找出关于这个人的一切 |
[44:41] | His name’s Nathaniel Caine. | 他名叫纳撒尼尔·凯恩 |
[45:08] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |