时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Silence | 天蝎团 射手酸奶 不二兔子 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Silence | 天蝎团 射手酸奶 不二兔子 连也 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:48] | C-note says he cuts down the alley. | 我赌一百他会进小巷 |
[00:49] | – Theory? – He stopped. | -依据 -他停下了 |
[00:51] | With fear there’s this impulse to freeze, | 因为恐惧 人会产生停止行动的冲动 |
[00:53] | an innate belief one can avoid detection. | 潜意识认为这样能不被发现 |
[00:55] | You ever catch a kid with his hand in the cookie jar? | 有没有现场逮住把手伸进饼干罐里的孩子 |
[00:58] | I’m in for a hundred. | 我赌一百 |
[01:01] | Agents are moving in. | 特工行动了 |
[01:05] | Got him. | 抓住他了 |
[01:08] | – Pay up… – No, no, no, no, no! | -给钱 -不不不 |
[01:09] | My analysis was right. | 我的分析没错 |
[01:10] | He was about to go in the alley. | 他就要进小巷了 |
[01:12] | Operative words: | 关键词 |
[01:13] | “About to.” | “就要” |
[01:14] | Pay up. | 给钱 |
[01:15] | So far, we’re batting a thousand. | 我们目前干的不错哦 |
[01:18] | So far. | 的确 目前 |
[01:19] | Glad we could help. | 很高兴帮上忙了 |
[01:21] | Uh, we did more than help. | 不只是帮上忙吧 |
[01:24] | Without us tracing the IP address of that Chinese national, | 如果不是我们追查了那个中国人的IP地址 |
[01:26] | you’d still have military intel leaking like a sieve. | 你们的军方情报还在泄露呢 |
[01:30] | Maybe it’s time that we got some publicity on this? | 或许该给我们宣传一下了 |
[01:32] | Not likely. It’s hush-hush. | 不行 这是机密 |
[01:34] | Ah, it’s always hush-hush, huh? | 总是机密 是吧 |
[01:37] | It’s the nature of the governmental beast. | 政府行动就是如此 |
[01:39] | Going away? | 要走吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah, we took a private job. | 嗯 我们接了私活儿 |
[01:43] | A Vegas casino– the Crimson. | 维加斯的克里姆森赌场 |
[01:45] | They’ve been losing money on their high-roller blackjack tables. | 他们的高赌资21点牌桌一直在赔钱 |
[01:48] | They just want an analysis. | 他们想要我们的分析 |
[01:50] | Same-day trip. | 一日行 |
[01:53] | Can I have a word with you, in private? | 能私下跟你说句话吗 |
[01:58] | Listen to me: you’re not ready to go out on your own. | 听我说 你们还没做好单干的准备 |
[02:01] | You only have a few cases under your belt. | 你们只解决了几件案子 |
[02:03] | We’ve delivered results every time. | 我们次次都很有成效 |
[02:05] | With government assistance. | 那是有政府协助的 |
[02:06] | How well was Scorpion doing before I came along? | 我来之前 天蝎是什么状况 |
[02:09] | Classified Homeland Security jobs | 机密国土安全部任务 |
[02:10] | don’t allow us to show people what we’re capable of. | 让我们无法向世人展示我们的本事 |
[02:13] | But I’ve got an investment in you guys, | 但我对你们有投入 |
[02:15] | and I don’t want it compromised. | 我不希望这份投入被破坏 |
[02:16] | I’ve had an investment | 我也有投入 |
[02:19] | in this team for years. | 我在这个团队上投入几年了 |
[02:21] | I see its potential. | 我看得到它的潜力 |
[02:23] | Now, we agreed to work with the government, | 我们是答应协助政府 |
[02:25] | not for the government. | 不是为政府工作 |
[02:27] | We can take private jobs, so we are… | 我们可以接私活儿 我们也接了 |
[02:29] | whether you think we’re ready or not. | 不管你认为我们准没准备好 |
[02:36] | Tick-tock, people! | 时间不等人啊 同志们 |
[02:38] | We’re burning daylight here! | 我们在浪费时间 |
[02:40] | Hey, Diana Ross, they have hand soap there. | 大小姐 他们那儿有洗手液 |
[02:43] | Not anti-bacterial. | 不是防菌的 |
[02:45] | Toby, I need you to run a point on casino employee | 托比 我需要你在车库里 |
[02:48] | background checks, from the garage. | 过一遍赌场雇员的背景 |
[02:50] | From the garage at the Crimson? | 在克里姆森赌场的车库里吗 |
[02:52] | No, this garage. | 不 这里 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry– for a second, | 抱歉 我差点以为 |
[02:55] | that sounded like you were saying I can’t go to Vegas. | 你是说我不能去维加斯了 |
[02:57] | I’m telling you I need you here. | 我是说我需要你留下 |
[02:59] | Guys, maybe we can talk this out upstairs. | 或许我们可以上楼好好谈谈 |
[03:01] | This is a private job, Cabe’s not involved | 这是私活儿 凯布不在 |
[03:03] | so I am the boss, | 所以我说了算 |
[03:04] | and I don’t want anything to possibly jeopardize our contract. | 我不希望任何因素危及我们的合同 |
[03:07] | Oh… oh, me being involved jeopardizes the gig? | 怎么 我去就危及合同了 |
[03:11] | I’ll stay. | 我留下吧 |
[03:12] | No– you want to avoid the flight, | 不行 你就是不想坐飞机 |
[03:13] | your gambling is a liability. | 而你的赌博会造成麻烦 |
[03:16] | You will become distracted in Vegas, | 你在维加斯无法集中精神 |
[03:17] | and we need to put our best foot forward. | 我们得拿出最佳表现 |
[03:19] | Walter, come on– you waited till the last minute | 沃尔特 别这样 你等到最后时刻 |
[03:21] | to tell him about this? | 才跟他说这个 |
[03:22] | I knew this would happen. | 我知道一定会这样 |
[03:24] | This job is a big deal for us. | 这个活儿对我们很重要 |
[03:25] | It’s a big deal for all of us. | 对我们都很重要 |
[03:27] | Sylvester doesn’t want to fly, | 希尔维斯特不喜欢飞行 |
[03:28] | I’m anxious as hell about leaving Ralph | 我对把拉尔夫留给保姆 |
[03:30] | with a sitter while I’m in a different state… | 自己飞去另一个州担心的要死 |
[03:32] | you are worried about Toby. | 而你担心托比 |
[03:33] | We’re all anxious. | 我们都在担心 |
[03:34] | But we’re all going as a team, okay? | 但我们要作为团队一起去 |
[03:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:39] | You know what? You can be the one | 那等他在双骰子赌博桌上 |
[03:40] | who gives him a loan at the craps table. | 输了个精光 你借钱给他吧 |
[03:53] | Oh, do you hear that? Do you know what that sound is? | 听到了吗 知道那是什么声音吗 |
[03:55] | Daddy losing the mortgage payment? | 爸爸把按揭输掉的声音吗 |
[03:57] | The sound of money, soon to be my money. | 是钱的声音 很快就会成为我的钱了 |
[04:00] | You know they have magic shows here. | 这里有魔术表演呢 |
[04:01] | Maybe we can go see one. | 或许我们可以去看看 |
[04:02] | Ugh. I’m not gonna go anywhere with you in that shirt. | 你穿那件衬衫 我才不要跟你一起去任何地方呢 |
[04:05] | I can’t help it if flying makes me sick. | 飞行让我想吐 这不能怪我 |
[04:07] | That shirt makes me sick. | 这衣服才让我想吐呢 |
[04:09] | Oh, when we’re done, I am gonna make my own magic | 等我们干完活儿 我会在牌桌上 |
[04:12] | at the card tables. | 施展我的魔术 |
[04:14] | You wanna bet? | 想打赌吗 |
[04:15] | I’ll give you a bet: You resist gambling | 我跟你赌 你在这里期间 |
[04:18] | while you’re here, I will give you my paycheck for this job. | 如果能忍住不赌 我就把我那份薪酬给你 |
[04:21] | But, if you make a single wager… | 反之 如果你赌了 |
[04:24] | I will get yours. | 我就拿走你的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, you think you’re smart | 你自以为很聪明吧 |
[04:27] | betting me I won’t bet. | 打赌我不会赌博 |
[04:31] | I’m in, ’cause the only thing sweeter | 我同意 但是是因为 |
[04:33] | than winning cash will be winning it from you. | 唯一比赢钱更好的事情 是赌赢你的钱 |
[04:35] | We’re on. | 说定了 |
[04:36] | – Mr. O’Brien? – Yes. | -奥布莱恩先生 -我是 |
[04:37] | Renee Connelly. We spoke on the phone. | 蕾妮·康奈利 我们通过电话 |
[04:39] | Oh, hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 见到你很高兴 |
[04:40] | Uh, this is my team… | 这几位是我的队友 |
[04:41] | We’re excited to get started. | 我们很想马上开始 |
[04:42] | We’re excited to have you. | 你们能来我们很高兴 |
[04:43] | My father Bob was very impressed by your proposal. | 我父亲 鲍勃 对你的提议很心动 |
[04:46] | Specifically, your statistical game theory | 尤其是你的统计博弈论 |
[04:48] | and analysis of behavioral patterns. | 和行为模式分析 |
[04:49] | Now, we’re really hoping you can help us find out | 我们希望你们能帮我们查明 |
[04:52] | why our highest-take tables are down 1.8 percent, | 为什么我们赌注最高的牌桌赔了1.8% |
[04:54] | when we have a house edge of .28% | 我们庄家上风有0.28% |
[04:56] | with a standard deviation of 1.15. | 标准差是1.15 |
[04:58] | You know your numbers. | 你的数据真详细 |
[05:00] | Been in the family business since I was 15. | 我十五岁就开始接触这些了 |
[05:02] | Know it like the odds of a dealt straight. | 就像知道发到顺子的概率一样 |
[05:04] | 254 to one. | 1比254 |
[05:05] | Remind me to keep you guys away from our tables. | 记得提醒我别让你们靠近赌桌 |
[05:08] | No, no, no, we’re here to work. | 不不 我们是来工作的 |
[05:10] | We’ll just get settled in our room and start. | 我们在房间里准备一下就开始 |
[05:12] | – Did you book a room? – Yes. | -你订房间了吗 -订了 |
[05:14] | Oh, no, no, we have that all taken care of. | 不 不用 我们已经准备好了 |
[05:18] | My dad’s been trying to get | 我爸爸一直在努力 |
[05:19] | a 50,000-square-foot expansion off the ground– | 想扩张出一块五万平方英尺的地方 |
[05:22] | concerts, private events– | 做音乐会 私人活动 |
[05:23] | he’s spread himself so thin, you can see right through him. | 他扩张得太开 都能快成透明的了 |
[05:26] | We can’t really afford to lose a dime at the tables. | 我们绝对不能输一分钱 |
[05:29] | Okay, guys, while your suite’s being prepared, | 好的 他们在准备你们的套房 |
[05:31] | we have reserved this cabana for you. | 这里的敞篷屋可以自由使用 |
[05:33] | All meals are on us, so just make yourselves at– | 所有餐费我们负责 请尽情享用… |
[05:36] | Hold on one moment, please. | 先等等 |
[05:37] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Oh! Wouldn’t want these to go to waste. Mmm! | 这些可不能浪费 |
[05:42] | It’s mojito, it’s very good. | 这是莫吉托鸡尾酒 味道好极了 |
[05:43] | Guys, can we dial it down a notch, please? | 各位 咱们能稍微收敛点吗 |
[05:45] | Paige, help me out here. | 佩吉 帮帮忙 |
[05:48] | What? I’m a single mom. | 怎么了 我可是单身妈妈 |
[05:50] | I’m never coming back here. | 以后肯定没机会来这里了 |
[05:51] | Okay, guys, my dad’s in a meeting, | 各位 我爸爸在开会 |
[05:53] | but I can get you up to the penthouse now. | 不过我可以直接带各位去顶层公寓 |
[05:54] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 那就麻烦了 谢谢 |
[05:55] | – Yes? Okay. Right this way. – Lead the way. | -怎么样 好的 这边请 -带路吧 |
[05:58] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[06:00] | Well, this is subtle. | 非常不错 |
[06:01] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 |
[06:03] | If you need anything, Miss Connelly said | 如果有什么需要 康奈利小姐说 |
[06:05] | you should call her personally, | 可以应该直接打给她 |
[06:06] | and she’ll take care of it. | 她会搞定的 |
[06:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:08] | I have waited for this my whole life. | 我一直在等这一刻 |
[06:13] | Can you take a quick pic, so I can text it to Ralph? | 你能不能拍张照 我好发给拉尔夫 |
[06:15] | Oh, wait– here. | 等等 这里 |
[06:20] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[06:22] | This bed is sterile. | 这床居然是无菌的 |
[06:23] | Let’s see what’s on the no-pay-per-view. | 来看看”不用付费节目”有什么吧 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause it’s comped– get it? | 因为费用被人包了 懂吗 |
[06:30] | Dude…?! | 兄弟你干什么 |
[06:31] | Dude… we’re here to work, remember? | 兄弟 我们是来工作的 记得吗 |
[06:36] | Now, there’s 1.65 times 10 to the 365th power decks in a six-deck shoe. | 一个发牌机能发1.65乘以10的365次方副牌 |
[06:41] | We need to know all of them to find out | 我们必须全部了解清楚 |
[06:42] | why the Crimson is losing money. | 才能搞清楚这里的亏损原因 |
[06:44] | Only you could turn blackjack into math homework. | 只有你能把21点变成数学作业 |
[06:48] | I like math homework. | 我很喜欢数学作业 |
[06:51] | Hi, Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[06:52] | I was wondering if we could meet | 我们在想 |
[06:54] | with him sooner rather than later? | 能不能跟他尽早见面 |
[06:56] | Yes! Yeah. Great. Thank you. | 好啊 太好了 谢谢 |
[06:58] | Okay, guys, let’s uh… let’s go. | 好的各位 准备出发吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah! Wouldn’t want to spend more than two minutes | 太好了 这么豪华的套房 |
[07:02] | in the luxury suite. Let’s go. | 真是一秒也待不下去了 走吧 |
[07:10] | That’s $100 a square yard. | 这地毯一平方英码要100美元 |
[07:12] | How much are you losing per day, at the tables? | 你的赌桌平均一天亏损多少 |
[07:14] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[07:15] | Now, to avoid the cost of re-wiring your ceiling cams, | 为了避免重新安装天花板摄像机的费用 |
[07:18] | these pressure pads, going under the carpet, | 这些压力板要放在地毯下面 |
[07:20] | will be linked to a Brownian motion program I developed. | 压力板会跟我开发的布朗运动软件相连 |
[07:23] | It’s based on the principle that people | 它是基于人们按照随机路线 |
[07:25] | naturally move in random patterns. | 进行自然移动设定的 |
[07:26] | Well, what if they move around in non-random patterns? | 如果他们的移动路线并不随机呢 |
[07:29] | Then they’re ripping you off. | 说明他们在坑你的钱 |
[07:32] | Tell me where the hell’s my money gone? | 告诉我 钱到底去哪里了 |
[07:34] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[07:35] | Okay, 11 players at three tables, some multiple hands, | 好的 三个桌子有11个赌客 用点手法 |
[07:38] | player success rate is above standard, | 赌客的成功率就会高于标准值 |
[07:40] | but the wage rate hasn’t deviated, | 但是赌资并没有偏离常见值 |
[07:41] | since face card turnover’s low. | 因为王出现的频率很低 |
[07:43] | Okay, so no card counters. | 所以并没有人在算牌 |
[07:44] | Toby, what about dealer collusion? | 托比 那荷官是否有嫌疑 |
[07:46] | I’m not reading any distraction behavior. | 并没有看到任何转移注意力的表现 |
[07:49] | Dealer shuffles look standard, per normalizer. | 荷官的洗牌手法非常标准 |
[07:52] | No second deals, | 并没有重复发牌 |
[07:54] | high-low pickups, or card swaps. | 也没有刻意选牌 或者暗地换牌 |
[07:55] | All right, pattern from the pressure pads | 好的 压力板 |
[07:57] | shows randomized movement, | 显示的都是随机移动 |
[07:59] | so no one seems to be signaling a player from a distance. | 所以并没有人在给远处的赌客提供信息 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, do you have any other angles on that table? | 不好意思 请问那台桌子还有其他监控视角吗 |
[08:05] | Move cameras 14 and 15 to high-roll blackjack two. | 把14号和15号摄像头挪到高速21点赌桌 |
[08:08] | Can you zoom in his hands? | 能不能放大看看他的手 |
[08:10] | Zoom in on that. | 放大一些 |
[08:15] | That dealer right there. | 那位荷官 |
[08:16] | Him– he’s the reason why you’re losing money. | 他就是你输钱的原因 |
[08:25] | Mr. Connelly, what’s going on? | 康奈利先生 怎么了 |
[08:28] | I didn’t do anything, I swear. | 我什么都没干 我发誓 |
[08:30] | Yeah, Ronny, uh… | 罗尼 |
[08:31] | I got an expert here | 我请了几位专家 |
[08:32] | who says your table’s been losing us money. | 他说你那一桌导致赌场在亏损 |
[08:35] | I got a family, I need this job. | 我有家人要养 我需要这份工作 |
[08:37] | I wouldn’t steal. | 我不会偷钱的 |
[08:37] | Oh, no… no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:39] | He was telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[08:40] | He wasn’t stealing. | 他没有偷钱 |
[08:41] | Can I see your hands, please? | 我能看看你的手吗 |
[08:43] | Yes? Uh… thank you. | 好吗 谢谢 |
[08:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[08:46] | Now, despite Ronny’s stature, | 虽然罗尼身材魁梧 |
[08:49] | he has below-average sized hands, | 但他的手比一般人更小 |
[08:51] | which result in small index fingers, | 所以他的食指更短 |
[08:52] | which result in slow dealer speed. | 所以他的发牌速度更慢 |
[08:54] | Which results in fewer deals per hour. | 每小时发的牌更少 |
[08:56] | Which results in cumulatively large losses. | 于是日积月累 导致了亏损 |
[08:59] | I’m losing money ’cause this guy’s got small mitts? | 我亏钱是因为这家伙手太小了吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, but I just saved you a fortune in future losses. | 对 不过我帮你省了很多未来的损失 |
[09:03] | You just have to fire this gentleman. | 你只需要把他开除就好了 |
[09:05] | – What?! – It’s nothing personal. | -什么 -不是针对你 |
[09:07] | You’re just not fit for jobs where hand speed, | 你只是不适合干这个 |
[09:09] | dexterity are paramount. | 这份工作非常需要手速和灵巧度 |
[09:10] | You’re a detriment here. | 你影响了这里的业绩 |
[09:14] | I’m sorry, Ronny. | 抱歉 罗尼 |
[09:16] | Mr. Connelly… | 康奈利先生 |
[09:19] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[09:20] | This isn’t right! This isn’t fair! | 不能这样 这不公平 |
[09:23] | Hey… Quick rundown. | 简单的总结一下 |
[09:26] | You were rude to Toby at the garage, | 在车库里你对托比态度粗鲁 |
[09:27] | insensitive to Sylvester’s fear of flying, | 无视希尔维斯特对飞行的恐惧 |
[09:30] | and uncaring about that dealer’s livelihood. | 而现在你更是毫不关心荷官的生计 |
[09:32] | We were hired to solve a problem, which we did, | 我们是受雇来解决问题的 我们完成了 |
[09:35] | like professionals, which we are. | 一如我们的身份一样 非常专业 |
[09:39] | So we’ve upgraded your security software. | 我们已经升级了您的安全软件 |
[09:41] | You should be more secure than you were yesterday. | 你们现在应该会比之前更安全 |
[09:44] | Terrific job. You know, it’s rare these days | 干得好 近来已经很少有人 |
[09:46] | somebody actually delivers on everything they’ve promised. | 能践行他们承诺的一切了 |
[09:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:49] | Well, that’s very kind of you. | 谢谢您的夸奖 |
[09:50] | Call us whenever you need us. | 您需要的话 随时可以找我们 |
[09:51] | We will. | 好的 |
[09:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:54] | Great job. | 干得好 |
[09:56] | Well, I can’t wait to leave. | 我一秒也呆不下去了 |
[09:58] | The smoke in these places makes me dizzy. | 这里的烟味让我头晕 |
[10:00] | We’ve got some time before the plane departs. | 登机前我们还有点剩余时间 |
[10:02] | I’m gonna go hit up some slots. | 我要去玩一把老虎机 |
[10:03] | No, no, no, you need to remove the pressure pads. | 不不不 你得去拆除压力板 |
[10:05] | There’s enough time for her to both, Walter. | 她完全有时间两件事都做 沃特 |
[10:07] | The job’s over. | 工作结束了 |
[10:09] | Let your team have some fun. | 让你的团队放松一下吧 |
[10:10] | Okay, fine. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[10:12] | Go have fun, I’ll pack up. | 去玩吧 我来收拾 |
[10:13] | I’ll go with you– I told Ralph I’d play a couple games. | 我跟你一起 我告诉拉尔夫我要玩几把的 |
[10:16] | Fine. | 好的 |
[10:16] | But if she’s a cooler, I’m peeling off. | 但如果她扫了兴 我就不管她了 |
[10:18] | Hey, they face the loosest slots towards the entrance | 他们把最容易的老虎机放在入口处 |
[10:21] | to draw in players, so… | 以吸引玩家 所以 |
[10:24] | I’m like a blind man at a peep show. | 我就像是个在看西洋景的盲人 |
[10:25] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 |
[10:30] | Grandma won a $40,000 progressive jackpot. | 奶奶赢了价值四万美元的累积大奖 |
[10:33] | Isn’t that nice? | 多棒啊 |
[10:34] | Guys, those two men in baseball hats, | 伙计们 那两个戴棒球帽的人 |
[10:36] | they’re going against the grain of the crowd movement. | 他们和人群的移动方向相反 |
[10:38] | They’re up to something. | 他们肯定有所企图 |
[10:40] | Rigid body language, heads down, checking phones, | 身体僵硬 低头 看手机 |
[10:42] | clearly anticipating something. | 显然是在等待什么 |
[10:48] | Be cool, guys. | 别慌张 伙计们 |
[10:49] | A robbery’s about to go down. | 要发生劫案了 |
[10:52] | Everyone on the ground! | 所有人趴下 |
[10:56] | Watch out! | 小心点 |
[10:59] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[11:01] | Stay down! Don’t look up! Stay down! | 趴下 别抬头 趴下 |
[11:07] | If I see eyes, | 别让我看到你们的眼睛 |
[11:08] | I’m putting a bullet in them! | 否则就把你们射瞎 |
[11:30] | It could have been me. | 受伤的本可能是我 |
[11:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:33] | Don’t get sappy about it. | 先别急着感动 |
[11:34] | I calculated the trajectory of the bullet and muzzle length, | 我只是计算了和你身体所在位置相关的 |
[11:37] | relative to the position of your torso. | 弹道轨迹和枪口长度 |
[11:39] | It was physics, not heroics. | 这是物理 而非英勇之举 |
[11:41] | And you knew it would only graze the guy behind me? | 你早就知道子弹只会擦过我身后的那个人吗 |
[11:43] | I didn’t calculate his position. | 我可没计算过他的位置 |
[11:44] | I’m a genius, not Superman. | 我是天才 不是超人 |
[11:46] | Walter. This is Detective Lou Rake. | 沃特 这是卢·雷克探长 |
[11:48] | – Oh, hi, Detective. – Yeah, how you doing, Mr. O’Brien? | -探长您好 -你还好吗 奥布莱恩先生 |
[11:50] | Good. Tell me what you saw. | 好的 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[11:51] | Uh, yes, before the gunmen entered, | 好的 那个持枪者进来前 |
[11:54] | there were two men, baseball caps, casing the money cart. | 有两个戴着棒球帽的人盯着钱箱 |
[11:58] | So, we know the masked men entered through the main lobby. | 所以说 头套男是从大厅进入的 |
[12:01] | The odd thing is, | 奇怪的是 |
[12:02] | the exterior cameras didn’t see them leaving. | 外部监视器没有拍到他们离开 |
[12:05] | No sign at all. | 完全没有任何迹象 |
[12:06] | They could still be in the casino? | 他们可能还在赌场里 |
[12:08] | Well, unis are doing a second sweep, | 警察正在做二次搜查 |
[12:10] | but it’s more likely they left another way. | 但更可能的是他们从别的路径离开了 |
[12:12] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[12:13] | You tell me. | 我还想问你呢 |
[12:15] | You’re the ones that came here, | 在劫案发生前来到这里 |
[12:16] | got involved with the security system just before the robbery. | 且和安全系统有过接触的人是你 |
[12:19] | Oh, are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:20] | Mr. Connelly, you can’t think I have anything to do with this? | 康奈利先生 你不会觉得我和此事有关吧 |
[12:23] | Those cameras you asked to be turned on a table | 你让我们把摄像头转向赌桌 |
[12:25] | created a temporary blind spot. | 造成了一个暂时的盲点 |
[12:27] | Oh, I was just doing my job. | 我只是完成我的工作而已 |
[12:29] | Now I’m just out ten million bucks. | 而我刚丢了一千万 |
[12:31] | You– what did you see? | 你 你看到什么了 |
[12:33] | He’s already vomited once today. | 他今天已经吐过一次了 |
[12:35] | He was face-down on the floor like everyone else. | 他和所有人一样 脸贴着地板 |
[12:37] | What could he see? | 他能看见什么 |
[12:38] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[12:39] | We were all on the ground. No one moved except for the robbers. | 我们都趴在地板上 除了劫匪没有人动 |
[12:42] | We still have those heat sensors under the carpet. | 地毯下还有我们设置的热传感器 |
[12:45] | But the software shows footsteps coming into… this room | 但软件显示 在劫案发生时 |
[12:49] | at the time of the robbery? | 脚步通向了这个房间 |
[12:50] | There has to be a back exit. | 这里肯定有后门 |
[12:51] | No. It’s a storage room. | 没有 那是储藏室 |
[12:54] | One door. | 只有一扇门 |
[12:54] | Why would they come in here? | 那他们为什么会来这里 |
[12:56] | Well, maybe to put on your invisibility cloaks? | 也许是为了来穿上你们带来的隐身衣 |
[12:58] | For the last time, we had nothing to do with the robbery. | 最后说一次 我们和劫案无关 |
[13:01] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[13:02] | We were able to isolate something | 我们从赌场麦克风里分离出了 |
[13:03] | – on the casino’s mics. – Oh, play it, play it. | -一些音频 -播放 播放 |
[13:05] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[13:06] | Be cool, guys. | 别慌张 伙计们 |
[13:08] | A robbery’s about to go down. | 要发生劫案了 |
[13:15] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[13:16] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[13:16] | No, I know, you were just settling your crew | 不 你只是在你的伙伴持枪进入前 |
[13:19] | before your pals came in with guns. | 安慰你的队员 |
[13:20] | That’s ridiculous. | 这不可能 |
[13:21] | No, you went up to the control booth, | 不 你去了控制间 |
[13:22] | you scoped out the room, you repositioned the cameras, | 观察了整个房间 改变了摄像头位置 |
[13:25] | and you were able to call the score | 然后在劫案发生前一秒 |
[13:26] | a second before it happened. | 说出如此肯定的话 |
[13:28] | I observed abnormal behavior patterns, | 我注意到异常行为的规律 |
[13:30] | and I warned my friends. | 就警告了我的朋友 |
[13:31] | Well, pardon me if I have trouble believing that. | 原谅我不相信你的话 |
[13:34] | Now you’re gonna stay here. | 现在你得待在这里 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna get a warrant to search your room. | 我去申请搜查令搜查你的房间 |
[13:37] | You know what, you don’t need a warrant, | 跟你说吧 你不需要搜查令 |
[13:39] | and when you don’t find anything, | 等你一无所获时 |
[13:41] | I expect an apology. | 我希望你能道歉 |
[13:42] | All right, let’s get to it. | 好了 干活吧 |
[13:44] | Everything checked, everything. | 所有东西都要检查 所有东西 |
[13:47] | Oh, not the bed. It was so clean. | 床就算了吧 那么干净 |
[13:50] | Maybe we should call Cabe. | 也许我们该给凯布打电话 |
[13:51] | No, absolutely not. Under no circumstances | 不 绝对不行 决不能 |
[13:53] | – are we calling Cabe. – Stop being stubborn. | -给凯布打电话 -别固执了 |
[13:55] | This is serious. | 这事很严重 |
[13:56] | They’re not gonna find anything. | 他们不会找到任何东西的 |
[13:57] | We didn’t rob anyone, remember? | 我们没抢劫 记得吗 |
[13:59] | Detective Rake. | 雷克警探 |
[14:02] | Step away, please. | 给我吧 |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Oh, the serial numbers match the lot from the cash cart. | 序列号跟钱箱里的一致 |
[14:10] | – Whose bag is this? – It’s mine, | -这是谁的包 -我的 |
[14:11] | but I didn’t take that money. | 但钱不是我拿的 |
[14:12] | So it just magically appeared | 所以它就这么神奇地凭空出现 |
[14:14] | the way those robbers magically disappeared? | 就像那群盗贼奇迹般地消失一样 |
[14:16] | I have never committed a crime in my life. | 我长这么大从没犯过罪 |
[14:20] | – Well, you did hack into NASA. – Shut up. | -你的确黑进过国家航空航天局 -闭嘴 |
[14:23] | Cuff him. | 铐住他 |
[14:24] | You can’t arrest him. | 你不能逮捕他 |
[14:25] | Actually, I can. | 实际上 我可以 |
[14:29] | Don’t hold your breath for that apology. | 别等我道歉了 |
[14:31] | You’re under arrest, Mr. O’Brien. | 你被捕了 奥布莱恩先生 |
[14:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:39] | This is ridiculous; I’m calling Cabe. | 这太荒唐了 我要给凯布打电话 |
[14:43] | I am your employer. | 我是你的雇主 |
[14:44] | I’m telling you no. | 我告诉你不行 |
[14:46] | We’re a professional company. | 我们是一家专业公司 |
[14:47] | We can handle this without calling Cabe. | 不打给凯布也能解决这事 |
[14:50] | You’re in handcuffs. | 你被拷着呢 |
[14:52] | I have a plan; don’t worry. | 我有计划 别担心 |
[14:54] | Mr. O’Brien, I understand you waived | 奥布莱恩先生 听说你放弃了 |
[14:56] | your public defender. | 公设辩护律师 |
[14:57] | Correct, yes. I-I don’t need one | 是的 我不需要律师 |
[14:59] | since this court can’t provide me with a fair trial. | 因为法庭无法公正的审判我的案子 |
[15:01] | You see, it’s my constitutional right | 与我相匹敌的人做陪审团 |
[15:03] | to a jury of my peers. | 是我基本的宪法权利 |
[15:05] | Which means you’d need to find 12 residents | 那就是说你需要找12名住在内华达州 |
[15:06] | of Clark County, Nevada, with an IQ of 197 or above, | 克拉克县的居民 智商高于等于197 |
[15:10] | and I’ve spent some time in Clark County. | 我在克拉克县待过一段时间 |
[15:11] | I can tell you that’s not gonna happen. | 我可以告诉你那是不可能的 |
[15:12] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[15:13] | There’s no option but to release me. | 除了释放我别无选择 |
[15:17] | Bail is set at 500,000. | 保释金五十万 |
[15:19] | Your Honor, on what grounds? | 法官大人 凭什么 |
[15:20] | I consider your enormous IQ | 考虑到你智商太高 |
[15:23] | a contributing factor to flight risk. | 有极大的潜逃风险 |
[15:26] | Next case. | 下一个案子 |
[15:27] | Uh, this is insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[15:28] | Your Honor, Your… | 法官大人 法官… |
[15:30] | Toby, go get my bail money. | 托比 去帮我弄保释金来 |
[15:32] | Toby, win my bail money. | 托比 给我赢点保释金 |
[15:33] | Toby, the bet’s off. Toby! | 托比 打赌取消 托比 |
[15:35] | Toby, the bet’s off! | 托比 不赌了 |
[15:45] | I’d skip the black light app in here. | 这里就别用黑光应用检查了吧 |
[15:47] | Ignorance is bliss. | 无知是福 |
[15:48] | Okay, so we’ve got to figure out how we’re spring Walter. | 好了 我们得想办法如何让沃特出狱 |
[15:51] | You heard him; I’m gambling him out. | 你听到他说的话了 我赌博保他出来 |
[15:53] | No, I’ve seen you after a two-day crap bender. | 不行 我见过你连赌两天的样子 |
[15:55] | You get nuts and lose judgment, | 会变得疯狂 失去判断力 |
[15:57] | and I do not trust you doubling down on Walter’s freedom. | 我不相信你在沃特的自由上加倍下注 |
[15:59] | Speaking of which, we only have, like, two hours | 说到这里 克拉克县办公室五点下班 |
[16:01] | until County Clerk Office closes at 5:00. | 我们在此之前只有 大概两个小时 |
[16:03] | He’ll be held in there all weekend, | 他整个周末都会被关在那里 |
[16:05] | and the longer he’s in there, | 他在里面待得时间越久 |
[16:06] | the better the chance the evidence | 能证明他清白的证据 |
[16:07] | that could clear him will be lost or destroyed. | 丢失或被销毁的几率就越大 |
[16:10] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:11] | If anyone could find out who framed him, he can. | 如果有人能找出是谁陷害了他 一定是他 |
[16:13] | Why do you think only Walter can solve this? | 你为什么觉得只有沃特能解决这事 |
[16:15] | I mean, who ruined you? | 谁把你毁成这样了 |
[16:17] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[16:18] | It was rhetorical. | 那只是种说法 |
[16:20] | If we bail Walter out without figuring out who set him up, | 如果我们没弄清是谁陷害他 就保他出来 |
[16:22] | he’s just gonna go to trial eventually and get convicted. | 他最终还会再受审 然后被定罪的 |
[16:25] | We need to find out who framed him. | 我们得找出谁在陷害他 |
[16:27] | Wrong. This is triage. | 不对 优先次序是这样的 |
[16:28] | We need to get him out before anything else. | 我们得先把他弄出来 |
[16:30] | – I disagree. – I’m not sure. | -我不同意 -我不确定 |
[16:31] | – Well, I’m not surprised. – Oh, my God, enough! | -我一点都不惊讶 -天呐 够了 |
[16:33] | You guys have been without Walter ten minutes, | 你们才离开沃特十分钟 |
[16:35] | and you’re already at each other’s throats. | 就已经开始吵架了 |
[16:37] | Toby, can you win the money fast enough, yes or no? | 托比 你能迅速赢钱吗 能还是不能 |
[16:39] | I got 112 bucks. Sylvester? | 我有112块钱 希尔维斯特呢 |
[16:44] | I have $80, but if I’m counting cards | 我有80 但如果我要算牌 |
[16:46] | to avoid detection, I need to keep my bets small. | 不被察觉 就得下小注 |
[16:49] | It could take all weekend to raise the cash that we need. | 那得花整个周末才能筹集到我们所需的资金 |
[16:51] | Which is why you are gonna Moneyball the sports book. | 所以需要你来对体育博彩”点球成金” |
[16:53] | Start memorizing players fast. | 赶紧把选手全都记住 |
[16:55] | If you and I can somehow see | 如果你和我能看到 |
[16:56] | the surveillance footage outside our suite, | 我们套房外面的监控录像 |
[16:58] | maybe we’ll spot who planted that money in Walter’s bag. | 也许会认出是谁把那笔钱放到沃特的包里 |
[17:01] | This is ridiculous; I’m completely innocent. | 真可笑 我完全是无辜的 |
[17:03] | I know. You’re the 43rd innocent person | 我知道 你是我这周登记的 |
[17:05] | I’ve booked this week. | 第43个无辜的人了 |
[17:07] | And I didn’t steal no jewelry. | 我没偷珠宝 |
[17:09] | I’m innocent, too. | 我也是无辜的 |
[17:10] | Like this guy. | 就跟这家伙一样 |
[17:12] | Well, that’s not true. | 你骗人 |
[17:13] | The cuts on his knuckles are straight, | 他指关节上的切口是平的 |
[17:15] | probably from smashing a window or a display case, | 可能是打碎玻璃或展示柜弄的 |
[17:16] | but the ones on his fingertips, they’re jagged. | 但他指尖的伤口 是锯齿状的 |
[17:19] | The kind you get from the sharpened edges | 是你在打磨一颗未雕琢的 |
[17:20] | of an uncut diamond. | 钻石边缘时弄的 |
[17:22] | You been picking up precious stones sometime recently? | 你最近一直在偷宝石吗 |
[17:28] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[17:29] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[17:30] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[17:31] | You’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[17:33] | You’re dead, smart ass! | 你死定了 自作聪明的家伙 |
[17:36] | Well, Mr. Geologist, | 地质学家先生 |
[17:37] | if I put you in the gen pop with him, | 如果我把你和他关在一间囚室里 |
[17:38] | he’ll tear your head off. | 他会把你的脑袋拧下来 |
[17:40] | Looks like you bunking in the drunk tank. | 看来你今晚要睡在酒鬼牢房了 |
[17:42] | That sounds lovely. | 听起来不错 |
[17:43] | All right, ladies, I was able to pull the film, | 好吧 女士们 我可以调出那段视频 |
[17:45] | but I only did this to make a point. | 但我这么做只为了说明一件事 |
[17:49] | No one in or out of the room from the time you left | 你们离开之后 我们来搜查前 |
[17:51] | until we came back to search for it. | 没有人进入或离开那里 |
[17:54] | You said you had a point to make. | 你要说明的是什么 |
[17:55] | Yeah, you’re all in on it. | 是的 你们都脱不了干系 |
[17:57] | We only found cash in your pal’s bag, | 虽然只在你同伙的包里发现了钞票 |
[17:59] | and you turn on him, I’ll talk to the D.A., | 如果你们愿意指正他 我会向地方检察官 |
[18:00] | get you a deal. You don’t, | 为你们求情 如果你们不愿意 |
[18:02] | I’m gonna go after each and every one of you. | 我就会一个接一个把你们都抓起来 |
[18:04] | Absolutely not. | 休想 |
[18:06] | Look, that window. The angle’s | 看那扇窗 那个角度 |
[18:08] | from a different floor from the floor we were on. | 不是我们所在的那层楼 |
[18:10] | Give me that picture we took for Ralph. | 把我们为拉尔夫拍的那张照片给我 |
[18:13] | Here. | 在这 |
[18:15] | She posed in our suite. | 她是在我们的套房照的 |
[18:17] | Our floor was perfectly aligned with the tiger’s eyes | 我们那层刚好和街对面赌场 |
[18:19] | on the casino across the street. | 那只老虎的眼睛齐平 |
[18:21] | The angle on this footage is by its mouth. | 这张照片的镜头角度是在老虎的嘴上 |
[18:23] | This camera was on another floor. | 这摄像头记录的是别的楼层 |
[18:26] | Someone spliced these tapes. | 有人把这些带子剪辑了 |
[18:28] | I’m gonna have to look into this. | 我会调查此事的 |
[18:30] | You do that. | 你赶紧调查 |
[18:32] | That was so badass. | 太厉害了 |
[18:34] | Whoever framed Walter is desperate enough | 诬陷沃特的人居然如此孤注一掷 |
[18:36] | to fudge film and then give it to the cops. | 伪造录像寄给警察 |
[18:38] | The problem is, Vegas is full of desperate people. | 问题是 维加斯遍地都是愿意铤而走险的人 |
[18:44] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[18:45] | A public hearing announcement for the Crimson expansion building permits. | 克里姆森赌场扩建的公开听证会 |
[18:49] | Renee said her dad was spread real thin financially. | 蕾妮说她爸爸最近经济上开销很大 |
[18:51] | Sounds pretty desperate to me. | 在我看来够孤注一掷的 |
[18:56] | Hey, are the permit applications | 那个克里姆森赌场扩建的 |
[18:59] | for the Crimson expansion public record? | 许可申请可以公示吗 |
[19:02] | Great. We’d like copies of everything you have. | 太好了 我们要复印你所有的资料 |
[19:08] | Oh, look at Texas over here. | 这就是德克萨斯扑克 |
[19:09] | Oh! Seven! | 七 |
[19:14] | 500 on the over. | 我押五百 |
[19:19] | You’re beautiful, but you don’t have an eight. | 你虽然美貌 但你手里绝对没有八 |
[19:21] | Well, this is fun! | 太有意思了 |
[19:23] | 50 across the board | 50全押在 |
[19:24] | on the nine horse. | 九号马身上 |
[19:26] | What’s the fourth quarter spread on the New York game? | 纽约那场的第四节的比数是什么来着 |
[19:29] | Got my face with an ace! | 快给我个A |
[19:31] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[19:32] | 25… No, 50. | 25 不 还是50吧 |
[19:35] | Give me a club so I can beat you with it. | 给我个梅花 我就能赢你们了 |
[19:36] | Who plays nine-eight suited? | 谁能赢过我的八九同花连牌 |
[19:38] | Eight grand on Cuppa Coffee. | 八千买”杯咖” |
[19:41] | Gonna hurt my rotator cuff | 再重复这个动作 |
[19:43] | from repeating this motion over and over. | 我的肩关节就要吃不消了 |
[19:45] | Come on, Cuppa Coffee. | 快跑啊 “杯咖” |
[19:46] | Come on, Cuppa Coffee. Come on. | 快跑 “杯咖” 快跑 |
[19:49] | Let’s go, Cuppa Coffee! Let’s go! | 加油 “杯咖” 加油 |
[19:50] | Come on, Cuppa Coffee! | 快跑 “杯咖” |
[19:52] | Got to the whip! Go to the whip, Cuppa Coffee! | 快马加鞭 快马加鞭 “杯咖” |
[19:55] | Wire! | 过线啦 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 没事 |
[19:59] | Okay. | 没事 |
[20:02] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:03] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[20:07] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[20:15] | Uh, excuse me, excuse me. | 等一下 请等一下 |
[20:16] | Uh, yeah, I think I’d be better off with the jewel thief. | 我还是跟那个偷珠宝的关在一起比较好 |
[20:19] | I’ll tell the concierge | 我会告诉看门人 |
[20:20] | you’re unhappy with your accommodation. | 你对住宿安排不太满意 |
[20:27] | Okay, so we’ve got $250,000, | 我们一共赢了25万 |
[20:30] | which is half of what we need. | 只凑够了保释金的一半 |
[20:31] | All new games are starting, | 新一轮游戏已经开始了 |
[20:32] | and they’re gonna be over past 5:00, | 要超过五点才能结束 |
[20:34] | which is too late to bail Walter out. | 赶不及去保释沃特了 |
[20:36] | I’m radioactive in the poker room. | 在扑克室我已经战无不胜 |
[20:37] | No one’s gonna go near me now. | 没人愿意跟我赌了 |
[20:39] | I was on fire, man. | 我可是火力十足啊 老兄 |
[20:41] | That’s great, but what do we do? | 这很好 可是我们该怎么办 |
[20:43] | We only have 40 minutes left. | 只剩下40分钟了 |
[20:48] | I can double it at the roulette wheel. | 去轮盘那我能把钱翻倍 |
[20:50] | Toby, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 托比 这可不是什么好主意 |
[20:53] | Toby, you cannot read a roulette wheel. | 托比 你是没法看透轮盘的 |
[20:55] | Like hell I can’t. | 不能才怪 |
[20:57] | Toby! | 托比 |
[20:58] | Hey! | 你们俩 |
[21:00] | I thought you guys were gambling down the street. | 我还以为你们俩在街边赌钱呢 |
[21:02] | Toby said this place had better odds. | 托比说这里胜算更大 |
[21:03] | Sylvester, we think we found something. | 希尔维斯特 我们有发现了 |
[21:05] | We found records that Bob Connelly’s massive expansion | 我们发现鲍勃·康奈利的扩建计划 |
[21:08] | has been held up for months due to permit issues | 因为许可证的问题被停滞了几个月 |
[21:10] | until very recently. | 最近才又继续进行 |
[21:11] | You think he paid someone off? | 你认为是他收买了什么人吗 |
[21:13] | This is Vegas. | 这里是维加斯 |
[21:14] | The payoff was practically invented here. | 贿赂几乎就是这发明出来的 |
[21:15] | The guy’s tight on cash, his own daughter said so. | 他资金紧张 他女儿亲口说的 |
[21:17] | It’s possible the robbery is really an insurance scam | 这次抢劫很可能就是一起保险诈骗 |
[21:20] | to cover the cost of a permit bribe. | 用以支付大额的贿赂资金 |
[21:22] | Where’s Toby? | 托比去哪了 |
[21:24] | That’s a bit of a problem. | 出了点状况 |
[21:32] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:33] | Look at how she holds the ball, | 看她拿球的姿势 |
[21:34] | so gingerly and lightly. | 很小心 很轻盈 |
[21:36] | She’s a gentle soul. | 她是个温柔的人 |
[21:37] | It’s fascinating. | 很精彩 |
[21:39] | We’ll get the rest of the money another way. | 我们想别的办法筹集剩下的钱 |
[21:40] | She always drops the ball opposite a red. | 她总是把求扔到红色对面 |
[21:42] | Maybe her first car was red | 也许她的第一辆车是红色的 |
[21:43] | or her mom always wore red lipstick. | 又或者她妈妈总涂红色唇膏 |
[21:46] | Either way, I got this pegged. | 不管怎样 我就押这个了 |
[21:47] | No, you don’t. Let’s take the money we have | 不用了 我们拿着这些钱 |
[21:49] | and get out of here. | 快离开这里吧 |
[21:50] | Okay, Paige. | 好吧 佩吉 |
[21:56] | – I got this. – No, no, no. No, no. Toby. | -我没问题的 -别别别别别 托比 |
[21:58] | Toby, Toby, to… | 托比 托比 |
[22:00] | Toby. | 托比 |
[22:01] | No. | 不 |
[22:02] | That’s it. No more bets. | 买定离手 |
[22:03] | I don’t even want to look. | 我都不忍直视了 |
[22:15] | – You. – Good to see you again, Ronny. | -是你 -再见到你真高兴 罗尼 |
[22:18] | Of all the gin joints, | 真是人生何处不相逢 |
[22:20] | Einstein has to walk into mine. | 你个聪明人偏偏落到我的手上 |
[22:23] | O’Brien. | 奥布莱恩 |
[22:28] | Lawyer’s here to see you. | 你的律师来见你了 |
[22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:36] | All right. All right. | 好好 |
[22:46] | You don’t have the bail money. | 你没拿到保释金 |
[22:48] | We almost had it. | 我们几乎凑齐了 |
[22:49] | I thought I could get us there at the wheel. | 我以为能在轮盘赌里赚足的 |
[22:50] | You lost it all on one bet? | 你一把就输了所有钱吗 |
[22:51] | We’re not going to be able to get you out for the weekend. | 我们这周末是不可能把你捞出来了 |
[22:54] | Hey, you’re the one that sent me in there. | 这次可是你让我去赌的 |
[22:56] | You had to show off, right? | 你忍不住要显摆 对吧 |
[22:58] | Win too much too fast, | 赢得太多太快 |
[22:59] | probably got iced out in the poker room. | 在扑克室被人封杀 |
[23:02] | The one time I need you to come through for me, Toby. | 我就这一次需要你帮我渡过难关 托比 |
[23:05] | We almost had it. | 我们差点就凑齐了 |
[23:07] | I could feel that we almost had it. | 我当时都能感觉到 |
[23:09] | I’ve heard your pathetic gambling war stories for… | 你那些可悲的赌博故事 我听烦了… |
[23:12] | This wasn’t intentional, Walter. | 我不是故意的 沃特 |
[23:14] | We have a legitimate company, Toby. | 我们拥有一家合法的公司 托比 |
[23:16] | A chance to grow something. | 一次发展的机会 |
[23:18] | A chance to show… | 一次展示… |
[23:19] | Show who? Hmm? | 向谁展示 |
[23:20] | Show who? Cabe? | 向谁展示 凯布吗 |
[23:23] | Your father figure that you’ve just been | 那位你心中的父亲吗 |
[23:24] | shaking your ass for since he wandered into the garage. | 自从他那天走进我们的车库 你就在向他摇尾乞怜 |
[23:27] | “Oh, look at me, dad. | “快看啊 爸爸 |
[23:29] | I’m on the high dive. Look at me, pop. | 我在挑战了 看我啊 老爹 |
[23:31] | I can run my own company.” | 我可以自己经营公司了” |
[23:33] | Save your psychoanalysis for your patients. | 把你心理分析那一套留给你的病人 |
[23:35] | How many times | 至今为止 |
[23:36] | have I literally and figuratively had to bail you out? | 我直接或间接保释过你多少次 |
[23:40] | I’m not the one who got you into this mess. | 这事不是我惹来的 |
[23:41] | I’m the one who had to dig through a Salvation Army bin | 为了和你说话 我翻了救世军的旧衣箱 |
[23:43] | so I could pass as a lawyer and talk to you. | 打扮成这副律师模样 |
[23:46] | To tell me what? That you messed up again? | 你想和我说什么 说你又搞砸了吗 |
[23:48] | You’re just always right. | 你总是对的 |
[23:50] | And you love telling everybody that you’re right, | 而且你喜欢到处宣扬你是对的 |
[23:52] | reminding people that you’re right, | 提醒大家你是对的 |
[23:54] | showing everyone, “hey, hey, I’m right.” | 和所有人显摆 “我是对的” |
[23:57] | No. | 不 |
[23:58] | I’m not always right. | 有件事我就想错了 |
[23:59] | I thought I could count on you. | 我以为你靠得住 |
[24:02] | I sure wasn’t right about that. | 在这事上我肯定没想对 |
[24:10] | Sylvester, where are we now? | 希尔维斯特 情况如何 |
[24:12] | The potentialities of exonerating Walter are terrible. | 为沃特脱罪的可能性微乎其微 |
[24:18] | Really? | 你没搞错吧 |
[24:19] | There’s a lot of negative vibes in this room right now. | 现在这个房间里真是充满了负能量 |
[24:21] | I think a beer might help. | 喝点啤酒可能会有帮助 |
[24:22] | What would have helped was you | 要不是你把保释金输光了 |
[24:23] | not gambling away the bail money. | 也不会有这么多负能量 |
[24:25] | You know, everyone’s acting | 每个人都表现得 |
[24:26] | like we were applying for a bank loan. | 像在申请银行贷款 |
[24:28] | We were gambling. There’s risk involved. | 那可是赌博 赌博有风险 |
[24:30] | No, we’re not going through with this again. | 不 我们不会再让这种事发生了 |
[24:32] | We’ve already let Walter down once. | 我们已经让沃特失望过一次了 |
[24:33] | A second time isn’t an option. | 决不能让他再次失望 |
[24:37] | Yes. | 说 |
[24:39] | Are you our new Walter? | 你是我们的新头儿吗 |
[24:41] | You brainiacs can’t agree on anything, so I’m stepping up. | 你们这些奇才不能达成一致 所以我才上的 |
[24:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | What’s our plan, boss? | 那你有什么计划 头儿 |
[24:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:47] | Bob Connelly was overextended, | 鲍勃·康奈利扩张太过 |
[24:49] | so it’s possible either he or someone working for him | 所以有可能他或者他的手下 |
[24:52] | put the money in… in his bag. | 把钱 放进了他的包里 |
[24:55] | If we can prove he was in the red, | 如果我们能证明他负债 |
[24:57] | it might establish motive to frame Walter. | 也许能构成他构陷沃特的动机 |
[25:01] | That is an interesting theory, | 这个理论很有趣 |
[25:02] | but we can’t hack into Connelly’s financial records | 但我们黑不进康奈利的财政记录 |
[25:06] | because Walter just had to go | 因为沃特刚去安装了 |
[25:07] | and install his security overlay. | 他的安全系统 |
[25:08] | You can’t hack your own software? | 你们黑不了自己的软件吗 |
[25:10] | No, it’s Walter software. | 不 那是沃特的软件 |
[25:11] | We could follow the steps, | 我们能一步步来 |
[25:13] | but it’s millions of lines of code. | 但里面有几百万行代码 |
[25:15] | – Okay. – There is another way. | -好吧 -还有一种办法 |
[25:17] | I might be able to sniff into their network. | 我也许能潜入他们的网络 |
[25:19] | We would have to attach a remote-frequency jump drive | 我们要在康奈利的电脑和我的笔记本上 |
[25:21] | with a VPN to Connelly’s computer | 各插上一个自带虚拟专用网的遥感闪存 |
[25:23] | and one to my laptop, and then they could speak to each other. | 然后它们之间就能互相沟通了 |
[25:25] | They could transfer data. | 可以互相传输数据 |
[25:26] | The Crimson thinks | 克里姆森赌场以为 |
[25:27] | we just robbed them of $10 million. | 我们刚抢了他们一千万 |
[25:30] | Can’t just walk in through the front door. | 可不能从正门大摇大摆地进去 |
[25:32] | Then we won’t use the front door. | 那我们就不走正门 |
[25:36] | You cost me my job. | 你让我失去了工作 |
[25:38] | I now regret that decision. | 我现在后悔了 |
[25:39] | I hit the scotch. | 我灌了许多苏格兰威士忌 |
[25:41] | I got busted for public intoxication. | 因为公共场合酗酒罪被捕 |
[25:43] | To be fair, that part is your fault. | 可是这事不能怪我 |
[25:44] | Let’s see how my small hands look around your neck. | 看看我的小手掐住你的脖子会是怎样的场景 |
[25:48] | Apologies in advance. | 我先道个歉 |
[25:53] | I’m feeling sick. | 我觉得很难受 |
[25:54] | I’m pulling your focus with my fingers. | 我正在用我的手指吸引你的注意 |
[25:56] | Foreground/background optical adjustment’s | 眼球对物体前后移动的适应能力 |
[25:58] | affected greatly when intoxicated. | 在醉酒时会受到很大影响 |
[26:02] | Thus causing the onset of spins. | 于是会导致眩晕 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna barf. | 我要吐了 |
[26:12] | Just take long, deep breaths. | 只要来几个长长的深呼吸 |
[26:23] | I know you hate me, Ronny. | 我知道你恨我 罗尼 |
[26:25] | But you’re gonna have to keep your hands off my neck. | 但你不能再伸手掐我了 |
[26:28] | I can evaluate your skills, | 我可以评估你的技能 |
[26:30] | help to set you on a better career path. | 帮你踏上更好的职业道路 |
[26:36] | Okay. Oh, no, no, no, no. | 好吧 不不不 |
[26:39] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[26:49] | – Oh, gosh. – That’s hundreds of feet down. | -天呐 -这里有数百英尺高 |
[26:51] | Hey, project manager, | 项目经理 |
[26:52] | don’t lose the receipt. | 发票别弄丢了 |
[26:53] | I doubt I’ll ever have use for a crossbow again. | 我大概不会再有机会用弩了 |
[26:56] | I don’t want to sound like Sylvester, | 我不想用希尔维斯特的语气 |
[26:58] | but I’m terrified. | 但是我好害怕 |
[26:59] | Like you said, we can’t go through the front door. | 正如你所说 我们不能走前门 |
[27:03] | Won’t exterior cameras see us? | 外部摄像头不会看到我们吗 |
[27:04] | I calculated a 12-degree-angle blind spot. | 我算出了一个十二度角的盲点 |
[27:07] | So don’t swing your legs too much, skinny. | 所以把腿给我夹紧了 小瘦子 |
[27:09] | I don’t see a harness in that duffel bag. | 背包里好像没有安全带 |
[27:13] | Earbuds in. | 把耳塞放进耳朵里 |
[27:17] | You’re not terrified right now? | 你现在不害怕吗 |
[27:19] | I did the calculations. No problem. | 我计算过了 没问题的 |
[27:22] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[27:24] | Hey, when I grow up, I want to be you. Good luck. | 我长大后 想像你一样 祝你好运 |
[27:27] | Luck doesn’t exist. | 运气这种东西根本不存在 |
[27:29] | Math and science does. | 数学和科学才是真实的 |
[27:41] | Paige, just keep Sylvester in the loop. | 佩吉 把情况告诉希尔维斯特 |
[27:44] | Sylvester, we’re a go on the roof. | 希尔维斯特 我们在屋顶上准备开始行动 |
[27:47] | Copy that. Be careful. | 收到 小心点 |
[27:51] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:09] | – Oh, my gosh. – Hey, that’s… | -我的天呐 -好… |
[28:11] | – That’s good. That’s really… – Good job. | -好极了 实在是… -漂亮 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:15] | – I’ll go. – Let’s go. | -我来了 -走吧 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[28:17] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[28:20] | You’re all right. | 没事的 |
[28:21] | – You’re okay. – Don’t look. | -没事的 -不要看我 |
[28:22] | Okay. Oh. | 好吧 |
[28:24] | I really don’t want to die | 我真的不想死的时候 |
[28:25] | in the middle of a dry spell. | 身上还一股衰味儿 |
[28:26] | It was just one bad run at roulette. | 只是在轮盘上偶尔手气不佳而已 |
[28:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[28:29] | I’m not talking about gambling. | 我不是在说赌博的事[尿裤子] |
[28:32] | Okay! | 好了 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要滑过去了 |
[28:44] | Toby! Don’t swing your legs. | 托比 双腿别乱晃 |
[28:47] | Oh… oh, no. | 不 |
[28:52] | I got it. | 落地了 |
[28:54] | Oh, my liver. | 我的肝 |
[28:56] | My bad. I calibrated the line for my weight. | 对不起 长度是按我的体重设计的 |
[28:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:07] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[29:12] | I’ve been baking all my life. | 我一辈子都在做烘焙 |
[29:14] | I… I never thought I could make money at it. | 从未想过可以借此来赚钱 |
[29:16] | Well, follow the distribution | 根据分配规律 |
[29:17] | and marketing schedule I gave you, | 以及我给你的市场进度 |
[29:18] | and your scones will be everywhere. | 你的司康饼将遍布各地 |
[29:20] | What’s a guy like you doing in here? | 像你这样的人怎么会在这里 |
[29:22] | A casino was robbed. I was framed. In a nutshell. | 简单来说 一家赌场被抢 我被人陷害 |
[29:26] | I’m in real trouble, Ronny. | 我这下麻烦大了 罗尼 |
[29:28] | Vegas will do that to you. | 维加斯害人不浅 |
[29:30] | Sad thing– this is the second time my hands cost me a job. | 可悲的是 这是我第二次因双手而丢了工作 |
[29:35] | I came out here to be a magician. | 我来这里本想当一名魔术师 |
[29:36] | But all the great masters all had long fingers | 但是所有的大师们手都比我长 |
[29:39] | so they could manipulate the cards better. | 他们控牌技术也更胜一筹 |
[29:41] | I could never get to the next level. | 我永远也无法达到更高的级别 |
[29:44] | I loved magic. | 但是我热爱魔术 |
[29:46] | There’s this one guy, Great Scott. | 有一个斯考特大师 |
[29:49] | He used to play the Crimson | 他经常在克里姆森表演 |
[29:51] | back when it was the, uh, Oasis Queen. | 那时还是绿洲皇后乐队盛行的时期 |
[29:54] | He used to disappear from the stage | 他经常在舞台上消失 |
[29:56] | and reappear on Las Vegas Boulevard. | 然后出现在拉斯维加斯大道 |
[29:58] | Blew my mind. | 令我大开眼界 |
[30:03] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[30:05] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[30:06] | When Great Scott did his show, | 斯考特大师表演魔术时 |
[30:09] | where was his stage? | 他的舞台在哪 |
[30:11] | Well, the Crimson was remodeled 30 years ago. | 克里姆森三十年前已经重建了 |
[30:14] | That’s before Connelly bought it. | 那是在康奈利买下赌场之前 |
[30:15] | Yeah, but I’m pretty sure that the stage | 是的 但是我很肯定那个舞台 |
[30:16] | was in the northwest corner of the casino. | 当时坐落在赌场的西北角 |
[30:19] | They got a big storage room there now. | 现在那里是一个很大的储藏室 |
[30:21] | Ooh, that’s how they got out. | 他们就是从那里逃走的 |
[30:23] | I need to get this information to my team. | 我要把这个消息传达给我的小队 |
[30:25] | Sorry to tell you, but you’re locked up. | 很遗憾地告诉你 你现在被关在牢里 |
[30:29] | Not for long. | 不会被关很久的 |
[30:30] | That rayon shirt, it’s highly flammable. | 你的衣服是人造纤维的 非常易燃 |
[30:31] | Uh, can you tear off the sleeve? | 能把你的袖子撕下来吗 |
[30:33] | My aunt gave this to me. | 这衣服是我阿姨送给我的 |
[30:34] | Tear off the sleeve, please. | 把袖子撕下来吧 |
[30:34] | You’re not gonna get in any trouble. Come on. | 你不会惹上任何麻烦 来吧 |
[30:38] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[30:39] | Come on, come on, give me… | 快点 给我… |
[30:43] | Okay… | 好了 |
[30:47] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 你最好不要那样做 |
[30:49] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[30:52] | It has chlorine in it. | 这里面含有氯气 |
[30:54] | Your pants– they got a metal button on them? | 你的裤子上有金属纽扣吗 |
[30:58] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -有 -好 |
[31:00] | I know we’re in jail, but I’m not taking my pants off. | 我知道我们在牢里 但我是不会脱裤子的 |
[31:02] | No, I need the metal button. | 不 我只需要金属纽扣 |
[31:03] | I need to rub metal on metal. | 我需要用金属对金属摩擦 |
[31:04] | Create friction. Come on. | 制造摩擦力 快点 |
[31:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:09] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[31:12] | – All right. – Wait. | -好 -等等 |
[31:19] | Don’t breathe in the chlorine fumes. | 不要吸入氯气烟雾 |
[31:22] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:23] | The fumes will warp the pins in the tumbler. | 烟雾会让锁栓里的锁孔变形 |
[31:26] | Just listen. | 仔细听 |
[31:35] | Just say you were sleeping the whole time. | 到时就说你一直在睡觉 |
[31:37] | Hey. I owe you one, Ronny. | 我欠你一个人情 罗尼 |
[31:41] | New theory about why you insisted I go first, | 我知道你为什么让我先走了 |
[31:44] | and it involves you being a perv. | 因为你是个变态 |
[31:45] | Oh, would you, please? | 别开玩笑了 |
[31:47] | I’m a doctor. | 我可是医生 |
[31:48] | All gluteus maximi look the same to me. | 所有的臀部肌肉对我来说都一样的 |
[31:51] | I mean, that said, I’ve had worse views. | 即便如此 你的曲线确实不错 |
[32:02] | My kidney. | 我的肾 |
[32:04] | Hurry. Security is inside. | 快点 保安在里面 |
[32:05] | – They might be on to us. – Security’s coming. | -他们可能发现你们了 -保安要来了 |
[32:08] | Happy, go. I’ll… | 乐乐 快走 我… |
[32:10] | – Over here! – I’ll distract them | -在这 -我来引开他们 |
[32:14] | He’s over here. | 他在这里 |
[32:32] | Sylvester, the jump drive’s in. | 希尔维斯特 闪存插上了 |
[32:34] | You can initiate the download. | 你可以开始下载了 |
[32:36] | Checking the signal. | 正在检查信号 |
[32:39] | And I’m in. I’m in. | 我进去了 进去了 |
[32:40] | Okay. The computers are talking to each other, | 好的 电脑之间是相互连接的 |
[32:43] | and we are getting the files from the casino. | 我们能搞到赌场的文件 |
[32:50] | You’re parked in a loading zone. | 你停在装卸区了 |
[32:52] | Move it unless you want to get towed. | 快点开走 不然就把你拖走 |
[32:56] | Um, I don’t drive. | 我不会开车 |
[32:57] | Right. | 是吗 |
[32:58] | Move the car now. | 马上给我把车移开 |
[33:03] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[33:04] | The drive’s showing that the transfer has been interrupted. | 闪存显示数据传输中断了 |
[33:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[33:07] | A mean lady made me move my car! | 一个刻薄的女人要我把车开走 |
[33:35] | How you guys doing? | 你们好啊 |
[33:41] | Talk to me, Sylvester. | 回话 希尔维斯特 |
[33:43] | I’m almost back in front of the hotel! | 我差不多开回旅馆前了 |
[33:46] | It’s the pedal on the right, grandma. | 油门在右边 奶奶 |
[33:50] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry! Okay. | 对不起 对不起 好了 |
[33:51] | Whoa. Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[33:53] | Walter, you’re out? | 沃特 你出来了 |
[33:55] | – Sylvester, you’re driving? – Yeah, I have to | -希尔维斯特 你在开车吗 -没办法 |
[33:56] | get to the hotel for the wireless signal. | 宾馆才有无线信号 |
[33:57] | Okay, move over, move over. | 好吧 让一边去 一边去 |
[33:58] | Come on. No, seat belt, seat belt. | 快点 别 安全带 安全带 |
[34:02] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[34:06] | Okay, it went through. | 好了 搞定了 |
[34:08] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[34:09] | Thanks, Happy. | 谢了 乐乐 |
[34:11] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[34:13] | What the hell are you doing out of jail? | 你怎么跑到监狱外来了 |
[34:15] | What are you doing in the Crimson? | 那你怎么跑克里姆森里面去了 |
[34:17] | I’m trying to clear your name. | 我想帮你摆脱罪名 |
[34:18] | Except now that Toby’s gone, looks like I’m gonna be in jail soon enough, | 现在托比不见了 我可能也快进监狱了 |
[34:22] | ’cause I’ve got no one to pull me out. | 因为没人能把我接出去 |
[34:24] | Okay, I can hear voices outside the door. | 好吧 我听到门外有声音 |
[34:27] | I’m cooked. | 我死定了 |
[34:33] | You almost took a bullet for me; | 你帮我挡了子弹 |
[34:34] | figured I could take a zip-line for you. | 我也可以为了你 用那个滑索荡过来 |
[34:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:45] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:46] | Easy! | 轻点 |
[34:50] | There they are! | 她们在那里 |
[34:50] | Come on, come on, come on! Guys, come on! | 快上来 快点 伙计们 快点 |
[34:53] | Quick, quick, get in! Get in, get in, get in. | 快 快点 上车 进来 |
[34:54] | Okay, let’s go. Go, go, go! | 好了 我们走 快走 |
[34:57] | Walter, how did you get out? | 沃特 你是怎么出来的 |
[34:58] | Ronny. You were right, he wasn’t such a bad guy. | 因为罗尼 你说得对 他其实不算坏人 |
[35:01] | Call toby, we can go pick him up. | 打给托比 我们可以去接他 |
[35:05] | No. | 不行 |
[35:06] | For all we know, he’s hiding in a broom closet. | 万一他现在躲在一个扫帚间里 |
[35:08] | His phone rings, we can give away his location. | 要是电话响了 很可能暴露他的位置 |
[35:11] | Toby’s a street rat; | 托比天天在街头混 |
[35:12] | he’ll track us down. | 他会找到我们的 |
[35:14] | He’ll be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[35:21] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[35:21] | Yeah, caught him sneaking through the ventilation shaft. | 抓到他从通风井里钻出来 |
[35:23] | I’m just trying to help my friend. | 我只是想帮我的朋友 |
[35:25] | Yeah, tell that to the cops. | 留着跟警察解释去吧 |
[35:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:27] | I’ve had enough bad P.R. with the armed robbery today. | 今天的持械抢劫事件已经很破坏形象了 |
[35:29] | Last thing we need is the press picking up | 让媒体知道有人在通风口爬来爬去 |
[35:31] | some guys crawling through our vents. | 绝对不是明智的做法 |
[35:32] | You’re gonna let me go? | 你要放我走吗 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna have you dropped off in the desert, | 我要把你扔在沙漠里 |
[35:36] | and you can walk back to L.A. | 让你走回洛杉矶去 |
[35:38] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[35:39] | I’m not really dressed for that, but that… | 我穿这身不是很适合长途跋涉 不过 |
[35:40] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[35:42] | All right, based on what I heard in jail, the odds are | 好吧 根据我在狱中听到的消息 |
[35:46] | there is an inside man who knew about the secret tunnel. | 可能有内部人员知道秘密通道 |
[35:49] | All of Connelly’s accounts are financially stable. | 康奈利的账户都很稳定 |
[35:52] | Even if he did have to pay someone off, | 就算他要付钱给谁 |
[35:53] | he would’ve been able to get a bridge loan– | 也完全可以做过渡性贷款 |
[35:55] | easier than faking a robbery. | 比伪造抢劫方便多了 |
[35:57] | Sylvester, pull up the blueprints for the casino. | 希尔维斯特 调出赌场的蓝图 |
[36:01] | There’s a service entrance they would have used | 他们可能会通过这个工作人员入口 |
[36:02] | to exit that tunnel to their getaway car. | 离开通道 进到他们的车里 |
[36:04] | An employee key card’s needed to open that door. | 打开这扇门需要员工钥匙卡 |
[36:06] | So the person that swiped their card to prop open the door | 所以在抢劫之前 刷卡把这扇门打开的人 |
[36:09] | before the robbery is the inside man. | 就是我们要找的内鬼 |
[36:10] | We have all the casino’s files. | 我们拿到了赌场所有档案 |
[36:12] | I-I can just pull up a log of all the swipes. | 我能调出刷卡记录 |
[36:20] | When this is, all over, | 等尘埃落定 |
[36:22] | and the real robbers are caught, | 抓到真的劫匪以后 |
[36:24] | you are gonna feel bad. | 你会很难过的 |
[36:28] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[36:30] | Don’t be so sure; guilt can be a powerful emotion. | 别说得这么肯定 愧疚是种很强大的情感 |
[36:35] | Hold on a minute, what’s not gonna happen? | 等等 什么不可能 |
[36:36] | You’re not gonna feel bad or the real robbers won’t be caught? | 你不可能难受还是不可能抓到真正的劫匪 |
[36:42] | You know, Renee, we’re pretty far out right now. | 其实 蕾妮 已经开得够远了 |
[36:45] | I think a seven-hour walk will teach me my lesson just fine. | 让我走七小时够也够当教训了 |
[36:53] | So you’re a genius? | 听说你是个天才 |
[36:55] | Right now, I’m not feeling like one. | 此时此刻 我并不这么觉得 |
[37:06] | Renee, I’m not really understanding | 蕾妮 我不是很能理解 |
[37:07] | why you would steal from your own casino. | 你为什么要从你自己的赌场里偷钱 |
[37:08] | You don’t know anything about me, or why I did this. | 你根本不了解我 也不懂我这么做的原因 |
[37:11] | I don’t? | 真的吗 |
[37:11] | You started working for your dad when you were 15; | 你十五岁起就开始为你父亲工作 |
[37:13] | woman trying to prove herself in a misogynistic business. | 女人想在这份性别歧视的行业中证明自己 |
[37:17] | Grew up in that place assuming that one day… | 在那种地方长大 想象着有一天… |
[37:19] | Ah! Right there. | 就是那个动作 |
[37:21] | It’s a subliminal desire to distance yourself. | 这是潜意识中想要逃离的特征 |
[37:23] | I hit a nerve right when I said you | 我说到你在那种地方长大时 |
[37:26] | “grew up in that place.” | 你有了反应 |
[37:29] | That’s maybe because | 说不定是因为 |
[37:29] | it’s no longer the place you knew? | 那里已经不是你熟悉的地方了 |
[37:32] | Because your dad… | 因为你爸爸 |
[37:35] | is expanding, hmm? | 打算扩张 |
[37:37] | And he’s not including you in that expansion. | 但他并不打算让你参与其中 |
[37:39] | I have dedicated my life to his casino, to him. | 我为他和这家赌场付出了很多 |
[37:44] | And he’s giving control to the new venue to some… | 而他要把新的场地交给… |
[37:47] | some guy on the board of directors? | 董事会的那帮人 |
[37:49] | Wow, I was right on the money there. | 看被我说中了 |
[37:51] | My partners and I are gonna take the $10 million that I deserve | 我和我的合伙人会拿走我应得的一千万 |
[37:54] | and build our own venue… | 然后建自己的赌场 |
[37:57] | Better shows, better events. | 会有更赞的演出 更好的活动 |
[37:59] | And we’re gonna drive the Crimson into the ground. | 让克里姆森赌场一败涂地 |
[38:02] | And you… | 至于你 |
[38:04] | you’re gonna send a text. | 你需要发一条信息 |
[38:11] | It’s a text from Toby. | 托比来了信息 |
[38:13] | “Security just dropped me off in the desert. | 保安刚把我扔在荒漠了 |
[38:15] | I need you to pick me up | 快来接我 |
[38:15] | at 115 longitude, 35 degrees latitude | 位置是西经115度 北纬35度 |
[38:19] | directly under Orion’s belt.” | 在猎户座腰带位置的正下方 |
[38:40] | I told you, you and casinos don’t mix. | 我早说过 赌场跟你气场不和 |
[38:45] | Get out the car now! | 都给我从车上下来 |
[38:53] | Time to do some digging. | 开挖吧 |
[39:09] | Hold on. He’s supposed to be locked up. | 等等 他不是应该在牢里吗 |
[39:11] | There’s something wrong. There’s something’s wrong here! | 有什么不对劲 一定出了问题 |
[39:21] | On your knees! down now! | 跪下 快点 |
[39:26] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[39:27] | Get on your knees! | 给我跪下 |
[39:31] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[39:37] | Told you guys you weren’t ready to go out on your own. | 我早就说你们单干是不行的 |
[39:41] | How the hell did you know I was in trouble? | 你怎么知道我遇到了麻烦 |
[39:43] | Walter called. | 沃特给我打电话了 |
[39:44] | Said you texted about meeting | 告诉我你信息里说 |
[39:46] | underneath orion’s belt. | 在猎户座的位置见面 |
[39:47] | Because it isn’t visible this time of the year. | 但是这个季节猎户座是看不见的 |
[39:50] | Walter figured it out? | 是沃特看懂的吗 |
[39:57] | All right, turns out Renee’s been laundering money | 好了 我发现蕾妮这几年一直 |
[39:59] | for the Jotas for years through the casino. | 从赌场洗钱给霍塔斯 |
[40:02] | She’s the one that had access to the security film. | 她能够拿到监控录像 |
[40:05] | Remember when you wouldn’t apologize to walter? | 你是不是还欠沃特一个道歉 |
[40:10] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:15] | For the record, you were a great Walter. | 我说一句 你也很适合当老大 |
[40:19] | So, uh, you’re not gonna say “I told you so”? | 我以为你又要说”不听老人言”了 |
[40:22] | Didn’t say that, jailbird. | 我不会的 小囚犯 |
[40:24] | Speaking of jail, I am gonna need you | 说到监狱 你得替我打个电话 |
[40:25] | to make a call to get one of my friends out. | 帮我把一个朋友弄出来 |
[40:28] | A friend in jail? | 监狱的朋友吗 |
[40:30] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna give him a cut of my pay, | 我要把报酬分给他一些 |
[40:33] | for a business he’s starting. | 资助他的事业 |
[40:34] | Any thoughts on how we’re getting home? | 有人想过要怎么回去吗 |
[40:36] | I’d prefer it if we didn’t fly. | 希望能不坐飞机 |
[40:38] | Fine. Get in. | 好吧 上车 |
[40:41] | I am glad that my criminal informant | 我监狱里的线人解决了这个案子 |
[40:44] | managed to break this case open. | 我还是蛮开心的 |
[40:46] | Your informant? | 你的线人 |
[40:47] | I was the sacrificial lamb that made it possible | 是我无私地牺牲了自己 |
[40:50] | for Happy to get connelly’s computer, | 乐乐才能进入康奈利的电脑 |
[40:52] | not to mention save everyone’s life. | 而且还救了大家 |
[40:54] | Where are you going? | 你们想去哪里 |
[40:55] | Home. | 回家 |
[40:56] | Well, I’m not riding five hours listening to you kids argue. | 我才不要在车上听你们拌嘴五个小时 |
[40:59] | We’re in the middle of the desert. | 可这里前不着村后不着店 |
[41:01] | There’s a bus depot four miles west. | 向西四英里有个公交车站 |
[41:03] | Suggest you start walking. | 你们最好现在就出发 |
[41:05] | We barely have any money. | 我们身上没剩多少钱了 |
[41:07] | Then I suggest you take on another private client. | 那我建议你再接一个私活儿 |
[41:14] | That’s a joke, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:17] | Really? Okay. | 来真的啊 好吧 |
[41:22] | A woman hires us | 有个女人雇我们 |
[41:23] | ’cause she wants to prove something to her dad. | 是想向自己的爸爸证明什么 |
[41:25] | We take the job ’cause you want to prove something to Cabe. | 我们接下生意是因为你想向凯布证明一些事 |
[41:27] | And I almost blow the job | 我差点搞砸了 |
[41:28] | ’cause I want to prove something to you. | 也是为了向你证明一些事 |
[41:31] | Prove what? | 证明什么 |
[41:37] | You want to know what the worst thing | 你在那家监狱里对我说的话 |
[41:38] | about what you said to me in that jail was? | 你知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[41:40] | – Mm-hmm. – You were right. | -什么 -你说得没错 |
[41:42] | – Come on. – No. | -别闹了 -我没有 |
[41:43] | We’re both too smart to pretend otherwise. | 我们都太聪明 不会装糊涂 |
[41:47] | I’ve been a screwup my entire life. | 我的生活曾经一团糟 |
[41:48] | Bookies and loan sharks, you’ve pulled my fat out of the fire | 因为赌博和高利贷 是你无数次 |
[41:51] | more times than a fry cook. | 救我于水深火热之中 |
[41:53] | You have your weaknesses and strengths, | 你有缺点但也不乏优点 |
[41:54] | but you’re an asset to the team. | 这个团队需要你 |
[41:56] | Yeah, I’m not talking about being an employee. | 是 我不是指作为雇员 |
[41:58] | I’m talking about being a friend. | 而是以朋友的身份 |
[42:00] | All I ever wanted to do | 我一直都很想向你证明 |
[42:01] | was show you I was worth your effort, | 你花在我身上的心思没有白费 |
[42:02] | that I could… that I could be counted on | 想证明 你可以依赖我 |
[42:04] | the way I count on you, and I can’t do that. | 就像我依赖你一样 可我却做不到 |
[42:07] | You zip-lined down a hundred-foot drop to help me tonight. | 今晚你为了救我从30米高空滑下 |
[42:09] | That’s a better friend than most people ever have. | 很少人能有这么好的朋友 |
[42:12] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[42:13] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[42:15] | When Cabe found me, I was a kid. | 凯布找到我时 我还是个孩子 |
[42:18] | He’d send me computers, codes to decrypt. | 他扔给我一台电脑 我不停地编码 |
[42:22] | I never really connected with my dad. | 我对我爸爸没有什么感情 |
[42:25] | And Cabe filled a void. | 而凯布填补了这一空白 |
[42:27] | So when he said I couldn’t do something, | 所以当他否定我时 |
[42:29] | it bothered me. | 我很在意 |
[42:32] | More than I realized. | 比我想象中更在意 |
[42:36] | Well, I think we’re out of time for this session. | 我觉得我们不该现在讨论这个 |
[42:42] | I have an idea. How much money have you got? | 我有个办法 你有多少钱 |
[42:45] | 12 bucks. Why? | 12块 干什么 |
[42:48] | You give me an hour at the tables, | 给我一个小时 |
[42:50] | I’ll have first-class airfare. | 我从赌场给你赢一张头等舱的票 |
[42:52] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办 |
[42:55] | I met some showgirls in an elevator tonight. | 今晚我在电梯遇到几个很辣的妞 |
[42:58] | Focus. | 专心点 |
[42:59] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说 |