时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | reginamoon | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 不二兔子 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | reginamoon | 双子草 兮之 萨萨 不二兔子 |
[00:22] | ellaxinxin | 天蝎团 寐兮 艾瑞卡 占星大菜 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | ellaxinxin | 天蝎团 寐兮 艾瑞卡 占星大菜 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:42] | You should have seen the handful we were dealing with at the scene, | 你真该看到当时混乱的场面 |
[00:44] | like open container violation, | 擅闯开敞集装箱 |
[00:46] | drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest. | 酗酒和妨害治安 拒捕 |
[00:49] | Resisting arrest? | 拒捕 |
[00:50] | Yep. We’re not pressing charges | 没错 我们不会起诉 |
[00:52] | because of the unique circumstances, | 因为她情况特殊 |
[00:54] | but next time, | 但下次 |
[00:55] | we don’t go easy. | 我们不会手软了 |
[00:56] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[00:59] | What up, little bro? | 你好啊 弟弟 |
[01:01] | Resisting arrest, huh? | 你还拒捕 |
[01:03] | I’m half crippled– I fell into the cop | 我是个半瘸子 警察把我从地上 |
[01:05] | as he was lifting me out of the sand. | 扶起来的时候我跌进他怀里了 |
[01:07] | That’s resisting gravity. | 这叫抗拒地心引力 |
[01:09] | Oh, that’s not funny. | 一点也不好玩 |
[01:10] | No, what’s not funny is that I have to spend | 不好玩的是我要把 |
[01:13] | every last minute of my very short life span in a hospital– | 我有限的生命浪费在医院里 |
[01:16] | hospital smell, hospital people, hospital food– | 医院的气味 那里的人和食物 |
[01:21] | so… I bailed, | 所以我才走的 |
[01:23] | and… I got a six-pack. | 我买了半打啤酒 |
[01:26] | Alcohol. That’s, uh, wonderful. | 还喝酒 太棒了 |
[01:28] | Can we…? | 我们能… |
[01:29] | What? Don’t take me back yet. | 别送我回去啊 |
[01:30] | I barely get to see you. | 我难得见到你 |
[01:31] | Megan, I visit every Friday. | 梅根 我每周五都去看你 |
[01:33] | Walter, the docs said in less than a year | 沃特 医生说不到一年后 |
[01:36] | I won’t be able to walk. | 我就将不能走动 |
[01:37] | My respiratory system will soon follow. | 我的呼吸系统也会紧接着崩溃 |
[01:39] | Nothing is certain. MS is fickle. | 没什么是确定的 多发性硬化症很无常 |
[01:41] | Life is fickle. | 生活才无常呢 |
[01:43] | But I want to live while I still can. | 但我想趁现在努力生活 |
[01:45] | Come on, let me spend the day with you. | 让我跟你一起待一天吧 |
[01:46] | – No. No. Okay, get in the car. – See your work, | -不行 上车去 -看你工作 |
[01:48] | – meet your coworkers. – Come on. | -见见你的同事 -上去 |
[01:51] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不好 |
[01:52] | One day, and then I’ll go back to my PT and tests. | 就一天 我就回去做复健和测试 |
[01:56] | Besides… | 再说 |
[01:57] | if you take me to the hospital, | 如果你送我回医院 |
[01:59] | you’re just gonna have to bail me out again. | 我也只会跑出来 回头你还得来保释我 |
[02:03] | Are you guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[02:06] | Hold your horses. | 等等 |
[02:07] | All right, Sly, we’re done. | 好了 聪明鬼 我们完事了 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[02:10] | All right, that mug had 23 clothespins on it, | 杯子里原来有23个衣夹 |
[02:12] | which means you took two. | 所以你拿走了两个 |
[02:14] | These erasers aren’t level, | 这些橡皮不一般齐了 |
[02:15] | which means you broke a pencil tip. | 所以你弄断了一根铅笔的尖 |
[02:17] | Come on, guys, not cool. And… | 这样可不好 |
[02:19] | you moved that notebook one-sixteenth of an inch. | 那个笔记本被你挪了1/16英寸 |
[02:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[02:21] | Have fun writing my case studies… | 好好写我的案例研究吧 |
[02:23] | “Suckas.” | 小婊砸 |
[02:27] | Get your homework in on time. | 按时交作业哦 |
[02:29] | Oh, Happy. | 乐乐 |
[02:31] | You know, I would expect this kind of behavior from Toby, but… | 托比做这种事我不会惊讶 但是 |
[02:38] | So, um, | 这位 |
[02:41] | this is my sister Megan. | 是我姐姐梅根 |
[02:46] | Thought you guys were geniuses. | 你们不都是天才吗 |
[02:47] | Someone say something smart. | 谁说句聪明话啊 |
[02:48] | Hi, Megan. I’m so sorry. | 梅根 真抱歉 |
[02:51] | I’m Paige. | 我是佩吉 |
[02:52] | They were just… | 他们就是 |
[02:53] | playing a spirited game of… | 在玩一个游戏… |
[02:55] | “Move Sylvester’s Stuff Around.” | “乱动希尔维斯特的东西” |
[02:57] | Yeah… so they’re a little out of it. | 嗯 所以有点心不在焉 |
[03:01] | Guys, this is when you introduce yourself. | 伙计们 你们该自我介绍了 |
[03:03] | Yes, okay. | 嗯 好嘞 |
[03:04] | Hello, Megan. | 你好 梅根 |
[03:06] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[03:07] | Walter has told me so much about you. | 沃特跟我说过好多你的事 |
[03:08] | No, he hasn’t. | 才没有 |
[03:10] | No, he hasn’t. | 是啊 没有 |
[03:12] | Dr. Tobias M. Curtis. | 托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士 |
[03:13] | It’s a pleasure. | 幸会 |
[03:15] | Hey, I’m Happy. | 我是乐乐[我很快乐] |
[03:17] | And I’m dying, but you don’t see me telling everyone. | 我还要死了呢 我也没到处宣扬啊 |
[03:20] | Yes! | 好诶 |
[03:21] | Inappropriate self-deprecating humor to put others at ease. | 通过尴尬自黑让其他人放松下来 |
[03:24] | I like your approach. | 我喜欢你的方式 |
[03:25] | I like your hat. | 我喜欢你的帽子 |
[03:30] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, yeah. Yeah, um… | 当然 |
[03:37] | Big step for you. | 这是件大事啊 |
[03:38] | Bringing your sister here. | 把你姐姐带来 |
[03:40] | You want titanium. | 用钛合金的吧 |
[03:42] | These are aluminum. | 这都是铝合金的 |
[03:43] | The docs gave you garbage. | 医生给你的是便宜货 |
[03:45] | Well, I sure wouldn’t want to have MS. | 我可绝不想得多发性硬化症 |
[03:48] | Oh, gosh. | 天呐 |
[03:50] | Did I let my inside voice get out again? | 我又把心里想法说出来了吗 |
[03:53] | Yeah, Cabe? | 凯布 |
[03:55] | Yeah, we’re all on our way. | 嗯 我们这就来 |
[03:59] | – Uh, Sylvester, you got my bag? – Yeah. | -希尔维斯特 你拿我包了吗 -嗯 |
[04:01] | Are you gonna be okay here? | 你不会有事吧 |
[04:02] | Because we have to go ASAP. | 因为我们得尽快赶过去 |
[04:04] | I don’t have time to take you back to the hospital. | 我没时间把你带回医院去了 |
[04:05] | I’ll manage. | 我自己可以的 |
[04:08] | General. | 将军 |
[04:10] | Is this your team? | 这就是你的团队吗 |
[04:11] | It is, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:12] | Perspiration, pupil dilation. | 出汗 瞳孔放大 |
[04:14] | Fight-or-flight responses. Something is certainly up. | “打或逃”反应 肯定发生了什么大事 |
[04:16] | All right, what you’re about to hear is classified. | 你们接下来将听到的内容都是机密内容 |
[04:18] | If shared outside these walls, it’s capital treason. | 如果你们将之流传出去就犯了严重的叛国罪 |
[04:21] | Now, 60 minutes ago, | 一个小时前 |
[04:22] | an F-120 Hawkwing carrying | 一架载有 |
[04:23] | classified radar cloaking technology | 机密的雷达隐形技术的F-120鹰翼战机 |
[04:26] | went down in Bosnia. | 在波斯尼亚坠毁 |
[04:27] | Bosnia, is that still a thing? | 波斯尼亚 还有这个国家吗 |
[04:28] | Yes, it’s a thing. They’re also facing a violent rebel faction | 没错 而且它国内的暴力叛军集团 |
[04:32] | that wants to overthrow a legitimately elected government. | 正企图颠覆一个合法选举出来的政府 |
[04:34] | Uh, violent rebels? | 你是说暴力反叛军吗 |
[04:37] | The fear is they find the plane before we do, | 我们怕他们在我们之前找到那架飞机 |
[04:39] | sell its cloaking software to the highest bidder. | 然后将隐形软件高价卖出 |
[04:42] | If the buyers can get past the encryption code, | 如果买家破解了加密代码 |
[04:44] | U.S. security would be immediately threatened. | 美国的安全就岌岌可危 |
[04:47] | Now, separatist clashes and rebels | 分裂主义者的冲突和叛军 |
[04:48] | have been isolated to the southern part of the country. | 都被隔离在该国的南部 |
[04:51] | It’s nowhere near the crash site. | 那里离坠机地点很远 |
[04:52] | So you should be safe. | 所以你们应该是安全的 |
[04:53] | Go in, get the software, get out. | 进去 拿到软件 出来就行 |
[04:55] | Why us? | 为什么让我们去 |
[04:56] | We need a team with the acumen to extract technology from hardware | 我们需要一组能从硬件中提取技术的聪明人 |
[05:00] | that may be damaged beyond repair. | 因为硬件可能被严重损毁了 |
[05:02] | So it’s a straightforward mission. | 这是个很简单的任务 |
[05:03] | If it’s so straightforward, why do we need GI Joe here? | 如果真这么简单 那特种部队[特种兵乔]在这干啥 |
[05:06] | It’s Lieutenant… James Corbett. | 我是中尉 詹姆斯·科比特 |
[05:09] | My mistake, GI Jim. | 我叫错了 特种兵吉姆 |
[05:11] | The Hawkwing was piloted by Captain Javier Barrios. | 驾驶鹰翼战机的是上尉哈维尔·巴里奥斯 |
[05:14] | We’re here to escort your team to the crash site, | 我们是来护送你们去坠机处 |
[05:16] | oversee the software extraction, | 监督软件提取过程的 |
[05:18] | and bring Captain Barrios’s remains home to his next of kin. | 我们还要将巴里奥斯上尉的遗骸交给他的血亲 |
[05:22] | Just so we’re clear, | 所以说 |
[05:23] | for our safety, you’ll do exactly | 为了保证我们的安全 |
[05:26] | what my team says, when we say it. | 你们的一切行动都必须听从我的队伍的指挥 |
[05:28] | Actually, we’re a team, too, and a pretty smart one, | 事实上我们也有自己的队伍 我们很聪明 |
[05:31] | and we don’t work well when told to follow blindly. | 如果盲目听从指挥的话 我们没法好好工作 |
[05:34] | Then get better at it. | 习惯就好 |
[05:36] | What is this guy’s problem? | 这人有什么问题吗 |
[05:37] | All right, everyone take it easy. | 好了 气氛别这么紧张 |
[05:38] | Okay, um, a moment, please… | 好的 借一步说话 |
[05:43] | Take a step back instead of forward on this. | 不要步步紧逼 适当后退一点 |
[05:45] | Well, he’s hostile and condescending, so… | 他对我们充满敌意和不屑 |
[05:47] | Well, maybe because | 也许是因为 |
[05:49] | a fellow member of the military is dead, | 他的一个战友死去了 |
[05:51] | and they have to go find the corpse. | 而他们得找到那人的尸体 |
[05:53] | So, before you say something you can’t take back, | 所以在你说出什么无法挽回的话之前 |
[05:55] | think… | 想想 |
[05:56] | “What would Paige say?” | “佩吉会怎么说” |
[06:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:01] | I’m sorry, uh… | 很抱歉 |
[06:03] | we’re ready to help, however we can. | 我们会竭尽所能的帮助您 |
[06:09] | You need me on this one, | 这次你需要我帮忙 |
[06:10] | ’cause you’re going to either be | 因为如果是你的话 |
[06:11] | defending our team from the SEALs | 你要么就一味的袒护自己的团队 |
[06:13] | or trying to kill them yourself. | 要么就会想亲自杀了他们 |
[06:14] | I can calm the waters. | 我能缓和双方的情绪 |
[06:16] | You’re okay with going to another country for 36 hours, | 你在国外待上36小时没问题吗 |
[06:18] | leaving your kid behind? | 你放得下你儿子吗 |
[06:19] | I’ll call Drew; he’ll watch Ralph. | 我会让德鲁照顾拉尔夫的 |
[06:21] | I can handle this. I’m part of the team. | 我能搞定的 我也是团队的一份子 |
[06:23] | Part of it? | 一份子 |
[06:25] | You’re the glue, kid. | 你可是粘合剂呢 小姑娘 |
[06:28] | Walter, you know, | 沃特 你知道的 |
[06:29] | the military’s only gonna get you a 20 square mile radius | 军方能给你的飞机坠毁范围 |
[06:32] | on the location of that jet, | 可能有52平方千米之广 |
[06:33] | but if I have all the specs, | 但如果我能掌握所有数据 |
[06:35] | I can get you a location for that plane | 那么一旦你乘坐的飞机着陆 |
[06:37] | in your phone by the time you land | 我就能把坠机的具体位置发到你手机上 |
[06:39] | within 300 yards. | 位置能精确到274米之内 |
[06:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:41] | I need to do it from the garage. | 我得在车库里完成这项工作 |
[06:43] | I want to make some phone calls, | 我得打几通电话 |
[06:43] | I want to get into some old theorem binders. | 我得去查找一些旧的文献资料 |
[06:47] | I want to get this right. | 我想办好这件事 |
[06:48] | That’s a good idea, yeah. | 这个想法很不错 |
[06:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:50] | Um, you know, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:54] | Can you keep a close eye on Megan for me? | 你能帮我好好看着梅根吗 |
[06:57] | She, uh, she won’t let you | 她 她不会让你 |
[06:58] | take her back to the hospital. | 带她回医院的 |
[06:59] | She’s stubborn. | 她很顽固 |
[07:00] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:02] | I’ll do that. | 我会帮你看着的 |
[07:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[07:06] | Are you the people who are going to bring my husband’s body back? | 就是你们要去带回我丈夫的尸体吗 |
[07:17] | This team will do all it can. | 这支队伍会竭尽所能的 |
[07:19] | When you find him, | 你们找到他遗体后 |
[07:21] | please remove his necklace | 请摘下他的项链 |
[07:22] | and keep it safe. | 妥善保管 |
[07:24] | He wanted to pass it down to his son. | 他想把项链传给他儿子 |
[07:29] | And put this in his pocket… | 麻烦把这个放进他口袋里 |
[07:32] | so we can help guide him home. | 帮我们指引他回家 |
[07:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:48] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:50] | Your brother found that in a junkyard and he restored it. | 那是你弟弟在垃圾场找到然后修复的 |
[07:52] | I don’t think he’d appreciate the extra flair. | 他应该不会想加上这些额外的装饰 |
[07:55] | And you should probably come down. | 你最好还是下来吧 |
[07:57] | Hey, speaking of Walter… | 说到沃特 |
[07:58] | He called and filled me in. | 他打电话来跟我说了情况 |
[08:00] | Bosnia? | 波斯尼亚 |
[08:02] | That’s pretty crazy. | 这挺疯狂的 |
[08:03] | Yes, it is. | 是挺疯狂的 |
[08:05] | And do you guys always handle such heavy-duty stuff? | 你们经常处理如此责任重大的案件吗 |
[08:07] | Unfortunately. | 恐怕是的 |
[08:08] | Look, Megan, I’d love to speak to you, | 听着 梅根 我很想和你聊天 |
[08:10] | but I need to locate a 70-foot-long plane | 但我得在七百平方千米的野外 |
[08:12] | in 300 square miles of wilderness. | 确定一架两百米长飞机的位置 |
[08:14] | So… | 所以… |
[08:16] | Here. | 给 |
[08:17] | You can play solitaire. | 你可以自己玩玩纸牌游戏 |
[08:19] | Odds of winning are 13%. | 胜率为13% |
[08:21] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:23] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[08:58] | What’s with the armament? | 为什么要全副武装上阵 |
[09:00] | I thought this wasn’t hostile territory. | 目的地不是非敌对领土吗 |
[09:02] | We’re breaching an area with confirmed unfriendlies. | 我们要进入有明确不友好人员的地区 |
[09:04] | We go prepared. | 我们必须准备其全 |
[09:06] | You said “we” but we don’t have weapons. | 你说的是”我们” 但我们并没有武器 |
[09:11] | You don’t. | 你们的确没有 |
[09:14] | Not good. | 这可不妙 |
[09:30] | I know we have to be covert, | 我明白我们得隐秘行事 |
[09:31] | but maybe we don’t hit every pothole, | 但你要是开点小灯 |
[09:33] | if you gave the lights a soft tap. | 也许我们就不用颠过每个坑洞了 |
[09:35] | We navigate by moonlight. | 我们只靠月光导航 |
[09:36] | It’s safer. | 这样更安全 |
[09:42] | Now, according to Sylvester’s SMS, | 根据希尔维斯特发来的信息显示 |
[09:44] | we head another three miles, veer northwest, | 还得向西北方向走4公里 |
[09:47] | and the plane will be seven miles ahead. | 然后再直走11公里就能找到飞机了 |
[10:02] | Blown tire. | 轮胎爆了 |
[10:03] | No spares. | 没有备用轮胎 |
[10:04] | Nice road your guy sent us on. | 你们的路线选得够好 |
[10:06] | I hope this doesn’t slow us down. | 希望这不会耽误我们的行动 |
[10:09] | I recognize the emotions involved, | 我知道这里面富含情感 |
[10:11] | but, uh, tokens, talismans, | 但纪念物 护身符 |
[10:14] | there’s no logic to it. | 根本毫无逻辑可言 |
[10:15] | It’s a sign of weakness. | 这是懦弱的表现 |
[10:17] | No, it’s a sign of humanity. | 不 这是人性的表现 |
[10:18] | Yeah, exactly. | 人性即懦弱 |
[10:19] | This is stupid. | 徒步太蠢了 |
[10:20] | I’m sure I can temp-patch this thing. | 我应该能暂时性堵住漏气的地方 |
[10:22] | Hey, what the hell do you think you’re doing? Extinguish that… | 你在干什么呢 赶紧把手电关… |
[10:25] | Fall back! Take cover! Go, go, go, go, go! | 撤退 找遮掩物 快跑 |
[10:28] | Take cover! Go, go, go, go, go! | 找遮掩物体 快快快 |
[10:35] | Stay down, stay down, stay down, stay down! | 趴下 趴下 趴好 |
[10:47] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[10:53] | We’ll run between fire gaps, deep into the woods, | 我们可以在交火间隙中跑进树林深处 |
[10:55] | there’s more coverage. | 那有更多的遮掩物 |
[10:56] | I’d prefer not to. | 我可不想跑进枪阵中 |
[10:59] | Now! | 跑 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna die! I’m gonna die! | 我要死了 我要死了 |
[11:06] | Look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[11:07] | We will get out of this. | 我们会逃出去的 |
[11:08] | How? | 怎么逃 |
[11:09] | Rebels got us pinned. Any ideas? | 叛军把我们牵制住了 有好主意吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. When it gets bright, run. | 有 火光照亮后 赶紧跑 |
[11:16] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[11:17] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 跑 快跑 |
[11:19] | This just got serious! | 事态越来越严重了 |
[11:20] | Don’t look, just run! | 别看了 赶紧跑 |
[11:30] | Oh. My pancreas. | 我的胰脏好疼 |
[11:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:36] | I’m peachy. | 好极了 |
[11:40] | All right, hey, stop here. Stop. | 好了 停在这 停下 |
[11:49] | Where’s Happy and Toby? | 乐乐和托比去哪了 |
[11:50] | You are not lighting up that phone’s display out here. | 不许打开手机 屏幕会有光亮 |
[11:52] | Two of my team are missing… | 我有两个队员去向不明 |
[11:53] | I’m calling them. | 我一定要打给他们 |
[12:03] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[12:03] | Happy, where are you? | 乐乐 你们在哪 |
[12:04] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[12:05] | Toby and I fell down the side of a ravine. | 我和托比滚下山谷了 |
[12:07] | Looking up at a 300-foot cliff. | 崖壁高度约100米 |
[12:09] | We also lost our food and water during the fall. | 滚下来的时候我们的食物和水都丢了 |
[12:11] | And my hat. | 我帽子也丢了 |
[12:12] | Hey, check your map. We need to locate them. | 查一下地图 我们得确认他们的位置 |
[12:15] | The map’s in the truck. Along with our rapelling gear. | 地图和攀岩工具都在车上 |
[12:17] | There’s no way we can risk going back, so… | 我们不能冒险回去 所以… |
[12:19] | their only option’s to hold tight until conditions change. | 在局势改变前 他们只能原地待命 |
[12:21] | We need to move. | 我们得移动了 |
[12:22] | Those rebels are gonna regroup and be on us in no time. | 叛军很快就会卷土重来 |
[12:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[12:27] | Sylvester! Cabe, I’m gonna call him. | 希尔维斯特 凯布 我要给他打电话 |
[12:29] | That nervous kid? | 你说那个容易紧张的小孩儿 |
[12:30] | We can count on him. | 没错 他靠得住 |
[12:33] | He’s a professional. | 他是专业的 |
[12:35] | Ooh, and chopped nuts! | 记得把坚果捣碎噢 |
[12:37] | You’re chopping my nuts. | 你把我蛋蛋捣碎得了 |
[12:40] | Oh, my God! You’re the best. | 天啊 你真棒 |
[12:45] | This is so good! | 真好吃 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 来了 |
[12:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:50] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[12:50] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[12:51] | We got a problem. Uh… we lost Happy and Toby. | 我们有麻烦了 我们和乐乐托比他们走散了 |
[12:53] | They’re lost. | 他们走散了 |
[12:54] | Are you sure?! | 你确定 |
[12:55] | Yeah, no, I’m pretty sure I would notice them if they were here, | 没错 如果他们还在这儿我一定看得见 |
[12:58] | so we gonna need high-def sat images of the area | 我们需要这里的高清晰度卫星图像 |
[13:01] | to pinpoint their location | 来确定他们的位置 |
[13:03] | at around a 10-mile radius | 方圆16公里 |
[13:05] | with a latitude of 44 | 北纬44度 |
[13:07] | and a longitude of 18. | 东经18度 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:09] | Walter, is everything okay? | 沃特 一切都好吧 |
[13:10] | Yeah, just a… | 挺好的 只是 |
[13:11] | a little hiccup. | 遇到点小问题 |
[13:12] | Um… you okay? | 你呢 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. Forget about me. | 我很好 别担心 |
[13:14] | You’re lost in Bosnia. | 你们在波斯尼亚走散了 |
[13:16] | Okay. Walter, I got it! | 沃特 我找到了 |
[13:17] | There should be a cliff or | 他们跌落的位置附近 |
[13:19] | a ravine they fell down. | 应该有悬崖或者山谷之类的 |
[13:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[13:21] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[13:22] | Okay, in about six miles, | 大概再走9公里 |
[13:23] | the plateau you’re on and the ravine will converge. | 你们所在的平地就会和那个山谷交汇 |
[13:25] | After that, it’s just woods, it’s desolate. | 再往下就只是荒无人烟的森林了 |
[13:28] | But you can meet up there. | 但你们两队人可以在那里汇合 |
[13:29] | You guys hear that? | 托比你们听到了吗 |
[13:31] | Yeah, and we don’t like it. | 听到了 你这什么鬼主意 |
[13:33] | We get lost out here, | 我们现在和大部队走散了 |
[13:34] | we’re dead in three days without water. | 没有水我们三天以后就会死 |
[13:36] | You listen up. | 你们听着 |
[13:37] | You have no options. | 现在你们没的选 |
[13:38] | Now, tough it up and be smart. | 坚持一下 明智一点 |
[13:40] | Keep your head down, and stay out of open spaces when you can. | 尽量低着头走 避开开阔区域 |
[13:42] | And don’t use your phone unless it’s absolutely necessary. | 除非必要 不许用手机 |
[13:44] | It might give you away. | 要不然叛军就发现你们了 |
[13:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:46] | And Toby… | 托比 |
[13:47] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[13:48] | Happy’s in charge. | 现在你要听乐乐的 |
[13:49] | What…? | 你说什么 |
[13:51] | We better get going. | 我们快走吧 |
[13:57] | I should look at that. | 让我来看看吧 |
[13:58] | Who’s in charge? | 现在谁说了算 |
[14:00] | You are. | 你 行了吧 |
[14:01] | Got an issue over here. | 我们这儿有点小麻烦 |
[14:06] | You were hit? | 你受伤了 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I didn’t realize it, | 嗯 刚才太紧张 我一直没感觉 |
[14:09] | till the adrenaline started to wear off. | 过了一阵才发现 |
[14:11] | Clean it, dress it. | 赶快清理一下 包扎好 |
[14:13] | Then we’re Oscar Mike. | 我们准备走了 |
[14:13] | We got to get to the plane before the rebels get to us. | 我们要在叛军找到我们之前找到失事飞机 |
[14:15] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[14:19] | – This is you… – Hey! | -都是因为你 -你干嘛 |
[14:20] | And your team’s fault. | 都怪你和你的队友 |
[14:21] | Hey, give me that phone. | 把手机给我 |
[14:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Stand down. | 你要干嘛 别闹了 |
[14:22] | I know you’re hot. Take a breath. | 我知道你现在很生气 冷静点 |
[14:24] | No. You’ll get this back when we’re on our way home. | 等我们完成任务返回的时候再把手机给你们 |
[14:29] | It was your truck | 车是你的 线人也是你的 |
[14:31] | from your contact that broke down. | 现在出事儿了倒来赖我们 |
[14:33] | The only protocol that’s worked so far on this mission, | 现在唯一还能用的设备 |
[14:35] | are the sat phones– | 就是卫星电话 |
[14:37] | technology designed by someone | 这种技术的设计者 |
[14:38] | who’s a lot more like me than you! | 是我这样的人 而不是你 |
[14:40] | Guys, we all have people we’re worried about. | 行了 我们都在担心着自己的队友 |
[14:43] | including… | 还有 |
[14:44] | this woman and child. | 这个女人和她的孩子 |
[14:46] | This is why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这儿 |
[14:49] | This is what’s worth fighting for. | 这才是我们此行的目的 |
[14:53] | – Copy that. – Right. | -明白 -好 |
[15:00] | Sylvester, you look like you’re gonna have a heart attack. | 希尔维斯特 你看起来一副心脏病要发作的样子 |
[15:02] | I’m trying to hack Bosnia’s Ministry of the Interior, | 我正在想办法黑进波斯尼亚内政部的网络 |
[15:05] | to see if they have any intel on rebel positions. | 看看他们有没有关于叛军的情报 |
[15:08] | But it’s gonna take me a while; | 不过得花点儿时间 |
[15:09] | especially if this decryption software | 这个加密软件竟然还不能下载 |
[15:11] | Won’t download. Ten minutes? Come on! | 要花10分钟 搞错没 |
[15:13] | Ten minutes? Okay. | 10分钟 好吧 |
[15:15] | You need a break. | 你需要休息一下 |
[15:16] | I thought you can tell me about this. | 来给我讲讲这个好吗 |
[15:18] | I found it in Walter’s room. | 这是我在沃特的房间找到的 |
[15:23] | When I was 12, | 我12岁的时候 |
[15:26] | I lost this. | 把这个弄丢了 |
[15:27] | I looked everywhere for it. | 当时我到处找它 |
[15:30] | Walter even helped. | 沃特甚至还帮着一起找了 |
[15:32] | Any idea why he has it? | 你知道为什么他会有这个吗 |
[15:34] | No. Walter’s a private person. | 不知道 沃特不怎么谈及自己的私事 |
[15:36] | Well, how about this? | 那这个呢 |
[15:39] | The Coronet Room? | 是”皇冠”吗 |
[15:41] | That’s the sleazy casino | 那是托比之前骗赌的 |
[15:42] | Toby used to hustle in. | 那家不正经的赌场 |
[15:44] | That’s where Walter met him. | 沃特就是在那里遇见他的 |
[15:46] | My brother doesn’t gamble. | 我的弟弟不赌博 |
[15:47] | No, but | 的确 但是 |
[15:48] | when he was raising capital to start Scorpion, | 当他在为组建天蝎集资的时候 |
[15:50] | he’d get staked by high rollers | 他会和那些大赌客们赌 |
[15:51] | and he’d clean out poker rooms for a cut. | 然后他会赢光扑克室 自己拿回扣 |
[15:53] | That’s where he met Toby | 他就是在那里遇见托比的 |
[15:55] | about to get his butt kicked by a pit boss. | 托比当时快要被赌场老板胖揍一顿了 |
[15:57] | So Walter intervened and worked off all of Toby’s debt. | 所以沃特插手了 还清了托比所有的债务 |
[16:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:05] | How about this motel key? | 那这个汽车旅馆的门卡呢 |
[16:09] | I don’t want to talk about that. | 我不想谈这个 |
[16:13] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[16:17] | There’s the plane. | 飞机就在那里 |
[16:19] | My god, burnt to a crisp. | 天啊 被烧得嘎嘣脆了 |
[16:22] | Where’s the pilot’s body? | 飞行员的尸体在哪里 |
[16:25] | He was trapped in a metal box at 1,400 degrees. | 他被困在760摄氏度的金属盒子里 |
[16:28] | He was incinerated. | 一定被烧得渣都不剩了 |
[16:29] | Paige, what are you doing? | 佩吉 你在干什么 |
[16:32] | I’m finding the necklace. | 我在找那条项链 |
[16:34] | I’m bringing it back to his son. | 我要把它带回去给他儿子 |
[16:36] | It’s just jewelry. | 那只是件首饰而已 |
[16:37] | It’s more than that. | 不止是这样的 |
[16:43] | Paige… | 佩吉… |
[16:45] | It’s melted. It’s gone. | 它已经被烧化了 找不到了 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:52] | Just recover the cloaking software we came for. | 快取回我们来找的隐形软件就好 |
[16:54] | We’ll hump it back to the plane. | 我们得赶紧回飞机上了 |
[16:58] | He had a son. | 他有个儿子 |
[17:01] | I just want to finish the job and go home, Cabe. | 我只想完成这次工作然后回家 凯布 |
[17:03] | Hold on, hold on! | 等等 等等 |
[17:05] | This hardware’s three years old. | 这个硬盘用了三年了 |
[17:06] | There’s no way it would be in a state-of-the-art aircraft. | 不可能会出现在一架最先进的飞机上 |
[17:09] | What are you saying– they swapped it? | 你在说什么…他们掉包了吗 |
[17:10] | It was planted. | 这是设计好的 |
[17:12] | It was made to look like it was destroyed in the fire, | 设计成软件在大火中被烧毁的样子 |
[17:14] | which was deliberately set. | 而且这是人为放的火 |
[17:16] | The software’s already been stolen. | 软件已经被偷了 |
[17:18] | That’s not the only thing taken. | 而且那不是唯一一个被带走的东西 |
[17:20] | There’s blood here, | 这边有血迹 |
[17:21] | a good 12 feet from the plane. | 离开了飞机3.5米远 |
[17:22] | There’s no way that body leaves that plane | 尸体不可能离开飞机 |
[17:24] | unless he survived the crash. | 除非他在坠毁中幸存了下来 |
[17:29] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[17:30] | Barrios is alive. | 巴里奥斯还活着 |
[17:33] | Rebels saw the plane fall, | 叛军看见飞机坠毁了 |
[17:34] | Tracked it, took our pilot. | 追踪过来 带走了我们的飞行员 |
[17:37] | God knows what they’re doing to him to get the encryption code for that software. | 天知道他们为了得到软件的密码会对他做些什么 |
[17:40] | Okay, we have to track down that software. | 好了 我们得找到那个软件 |
[17:42] | I think you mean Captain Barrios? | 我想你是说要找到巴里奥斯上尉吧 |
[17:44] | They’re both together. You know what I mean. | 他们是一起的 你懂我说的什么意思 |
[17:46] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[17:49] | Here on in, we work together. | 现在开始 我们通力合作 |
[17:50] | This is no longer a simple extraction. | 如今不再是简单的寻回软件了 |
[17:53] | Our recovery mission is now a rescue offensive. | 我们的寻回任务如今变成了人质解救 |
[18:00] | Now, get your game face on… | 现在 全力以赴吧… |
[18:03] | because we’re not leaving this country | 因为不找到我们的飞行员 |
[18:04] | without our pilot. | 我们绝不离开这个国家 |
[18:15] | Let us try again. | 让我们再试一遍 |
[18:17] | What is encryption code? | 密码是什么 |
[18:20] | Captain Javier Barrios. | 哈维尔·巴里奥斯上尉 |
[18:22] | Service number… | 服役编号… |
[18:30] | I know your name. | 我知道你的名字 |
[18:32] | I know your rank. | 知道你的军衔 |
[18:33] | I know your service number. | 知道你的服役编号 |
[18:35] | I also know date in which you die | 我还知道你的死亡日期 |
[18:37] | if you do not cooperate. | 假如你不合作的话 |
[18:45] | Little baton, huh? | 来试试电棍吧 |
[18:48] | He’s got people shot, people missing, | 有队员被枪击 有人走丢了 |
[18:51] | and he can still focus on his work. | 但是他仍然可以专心于自己的工作 |
[18:53] | It worries me I no longer find this abnormal. | 我有点担心 因为我已经不觉得这样不正常了 |
[18:56] | With Walter, abnormal is normal. | 在沃特身上 不正常就是正常 |
[18:59] | Okay, so according to the black box data, | 好了 根据黑匣子的数据 |
[19:01] | this plane thought it was over Sarajevo when it crashed. | 这架飞机坠毁时认为自己在萨拉热窝上空 |
[19:04] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[19:04] | Meaning mechanical failure didn’t bring this plane down. | 意思是 这架飞机坠毁不是因为机械故障 |
[19:07] | It was hacked. | 它是被黑客攻击了 |
[19:08] | The navigation coordinates were corrupted. | 它的导航座标被破坏了 |
[19:11] | And that’s why the black box couldn’t send its ping signal. | 而这就是它的黑匣子不能发送回显信息信号的原因 |
[19:14] | The rebels were aware of the routine recon flights. | 叛军意识到了常规的侦察飞行 |
[19:16] | They just waited for a plane to pass over and made their move. | 他们只要等着一架飞机过来然后行动就好了 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:20] | To hack the plane’s defenses, | 想要黑进飞机的防御系统 |
[19:22] | they’d need to be at an elevated altitude, | 他们得在一个高海拔上 |
[19:24] | sending a powerful, uninterrupted signal. | 发送强力的 不间断的信号 |
[19:28] | Could be done with a well-positioned satellite dish. | 可以通过一个合理安放的碟形卫星来做到这一点 |
[19:31] | So, according to the topography, | 所以 根据地形 |
[19:33] | the signal would’ve most likely come from somewhere west. | 这个信号最可能是从西边的某地传来的 |
[19:35] | Well, let’s get to high ground. | 我们去高处 |
[19:37] | See if we can find the source of that signal, | 看看能否找到信号源 |
[19:39] | and maybe who took our pilot. | 也许还有抓走我们飞行员的人 |
[19:45] | You figuring all that out? | 你一个人弄明白了这一切 |
[19:47] | You’re what Seals call a professor. | 海豹突击队称你这种人为”教授” |
[19:49] | I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我权把这当做夸奖了 |
[19:51] | It is. | 本来就是 |
[19:53] | I am so hungry | 我饿死了 |
[19:54] | I would eat my hat if I still had it. | 如果我帽子还在的话我可能连它都吃 |
[19:57] | I loved that hat. | 我超喜欢那帽子的 |
[19:58] | Look, you’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[19:59] | Swallow that pride, let me take a look. | 别逞强了 让我看看 |
[20:02] | I’m a doctor. | 我可是医生 |
[20:03] | You’re a psychiatrist. | 你是个精神科医生 |
[20:04] | I went to medical school. | 我好歹上过医学院 |
[20:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:08] | Just make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[20:21] | You have a foot fetish or something? Hurry it up. | 你是有恋足癖还是怎么着 快点 |
[20:23] | You got a sprain and I’m concerned about that cut. | 你脚扭了 而且我很担心这道划伤 |
[20:26] | Since we don’t have any ointment, | 因为我们没有药膏 |
[20:28] | I’ll do my best to stabilize it. | 我会尽力稳定伤情 |
[20:36] | Why aren’t you a real doctor? | 你为什么不做个真正的医生呢 |
[20:38] | I am a real doctor. | 我就是个真正的医生 |
[20:40] | You know what I mean. Why a shrink? | 你知道我在问什么 为什么做心理医生 |
[20:43] | If you must know, my mother was nuts. | 如果你一定要知道的话 我妈是个疯子 |
[20:45] | She was clinically bipolar. | 她被诊断出躁郁症 |
[20:47] | And I watched my dad struggle to manage her illness, | 我看着我爸辛苦地应对她的病情 |
[20:50] | so I became a shrink to try to help them both. | 为了帮他们俩 我就当了心理医生 |
[20:52] | That didn’t work. | 结果没用 |
[20:54] | Geez, Happy, you know that there are | 乐乐 你知道网上有一大票人 |
[20:56] | whole sections of the Internet that would pay | 会为了瞥一眼这些脚趾头 |
[20:57] | top dollar for a peek at these toes. | 一掷千金吧 |
[21:00] | Why do you do that? | 你为什么总这样 |
[21:02] | As soon as you become human, you switch to wise-ass. | 只要一有点人味就立马把自己变成个混蛋 |
[21:05] | It’s a textbook defense mechanism to hide how I feel. | 这是隐藏内心感受的典型防御机制 |
[21:09] | Especially around you. | 尤其是在你身边 |
[21:13] | You’re so smart and capable and fun… | 你聪明能干 还很有趣 |
[21:16] | and that personality happens to be wrapped | 这些上好品质恰巧还被包裹在 |
[21:18] | in a nice little package. | 一具小巧玲珑的躯体里 |
[21:21] | So I say stupid things to hide feelings | 所以我才说蠢话来隐藏 |
[21:23] | that you already know that I have. | 这些你早就知晓的感受 |
[21:26] | And we got no food, water or idea where we are, | 我们没食没水 也不知身在何方 |
[21:28] | so if we’re gonna die, | 所以如果我们快死了的话 |
[21:30] | I might as well say some stuff, so there. | 还不如跟你说些实话 满意了吧 |
[21:34] | Are you done? | 你搞定了没 |
[21:37] | Do you see that? | 你看到了没 |
[21:39] | You are doing exactly what you said I do. | 你在做你刚才说我老做的事情 |
[21:41] | When things get real, I make wisecracks, | 一旦涉及敏感话题 我会说俏皮话 |
[21:43] | you put on your armor. | 而你便筑起心防 |
[21:49] | Look. | 看 |
[21:50] | Maybe there’s supplies up there. | 也许那里有补给呢 |
[21:52] | Oh, that’s a good idea, Gretel. | 真是好主意 格莱特 |
[21:54] | Let’s go to the creepy cottage on the hill. | 我们向山上那个阴森小屋进发吧 |
[21:57] | Oh, grow a pair. | 给我像个男人点 |
[22:11] | Everyone stand fast, right where you are. | 所有人别动 原地待命 |
[22:14] | We’re in a minefield. | 我们踏进雷区了 |
[22:16] | Russian made. Circa world War II. | 俄罗斯制造 大概是二战时的东西 |
[22:18] | Leftovers from the ’95 War. | 是波斯尼亚战争中留下来的 |
[22:20] | The Soviets sold ’em at a fire sale. | 都是苏联当年廉价甩卖出去的 |
[22:22] | Can we double back? | 我们能原路退回去吗 |
[22:23] | You 100% positive of every step you took to get here? | 你对你走到这里的每一步都百分百确定吗 |
[22:25] | No way the rebels didn’t hear that. | 那些叛军不可能听不到的 |
[22:27] | ATV, 40 miles per hour, 10 clicks back… | 全地形车 64公里每小时 身后10公里 |
[22:30] | They’ll be on us in… | 他们追上我们只要 |
[22:31] | 9 minutes and 18 seconds. | 9分18秒 |
[22:32] | We gotta move out of here. The question is…where? | 我们得离开这里 但是去哪里呢 |
[22:35] | What about to the flowers? | 躲进花丛里怎样 |
[22:37] | If I’m gonna blow up, I’d rather die | 如果我要被炸飞 我更希望 |
[22:38] | in a purple patch of lilies than die in the dirt. | 死在一片紫色百合花中而不是尘土里 |
[22:41] | No one’s blowing up. | 没人会被炸飞 |
[22:43] | We’re gonna figure this out. Right, Walt? | 我们会解决问题的 对吧 沃特 |
[22:48] | Walt? | 沃特 |
[22:50] | No, Paige. You’re wrong. | 不 佩吉 你错了 |
[22:53] | We’re not gonna die in the flowers. | 我们不会死在花丛里 |
[22:54] | That’s where it’s safe. | 那里是安全带 |
[22:56] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[22:56] | All the flowers are in bunches, right? | 这些花都是簇生的 对吧 |
[22:59] | Everywhere else is dead field. | 其他地方都是荒芜之地 |
[23:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:01] | The mines. | 因为地下有地雷 |
[23:02] | Yeah. The mines are leaking corrosive chemicals | 对 地雷会泄漏出腐蚀性物质 |
[23:03] | that will kill any plant that grows above. | 杀死地表上生长的一切植物 |
[23:06] | So there’s no mines under the flowers, | 所以花丛下是不会有地雷的 |
[23:07] | But what about in-between? | 但在这之间呢 |
[23:09] | Well, no plan’s perfect. | 总没有十全十美的计划 |
[23:15] | Yeah, well… | 没错 那 |
[23:16] | Looks like we’re safe up to here. | 看样子我们到这里就安全了 |
[23:18] | Come on. | 快 |
[23:19] | All right, all right, everybody. | 好 好 大家听着 |
[23:21] | Step exactly where the person in front of you steps. | 严格按照你前面人的足迹行进 |
[23:24] | Travel single-file, and do it fast. | 排成一列纵队 动作快 |
[23:26] | In a few minutes, we’re getting shot at again. | 在几分钟内我们又会成为靶子的 |
[23:35] | For the record, if we get hacked up right now, | 郑重声明 如果我们现在被袭击的话 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna be very upset. | 我会很恼火的 |
[23:47] | Lights on. | 灯亮着 |
[23:49] | But no one’s inside. | 但里面没人 |
[23:54] | Oh, hey, your hand’s dirty. | 你手好脏 |
[23:56] | You better go have it steam-cleaned or something. | 最好去高温杀个菌什么的 |
[23:59] | Why, you little… | 为什么 你个… |
[24:00] | I’m Mrs. Garrett, the school dietician. | 我是加勒特女士 校营养师 |
[24:02] | You must be… Jo, the new student. | 你是新来的学生乔吧 |
[24:05] | Hi, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[24:07] | Did we enter a cabin or a wormhole? | 我们是进了个小屋还是虫洞 |
[24:09] | Someone was just here. | 刚有人在这里 |
[24:10] | We gotta hurry. | 得赶紧了 |
[24:11] | Grab any food that’s not tied down. | 能带走的食物都带上 |
[24:14] | We need water, we need protein. | 我们需要水还有蛋白质 |
[24:22] | Listen, man, we don’t want any trouble. | 听着 伙计 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[24:25] | We’re just lost hikers. | 我们只是迷路的背包客 |
[24:27] | Americans. | 美国人 |
[24:31] | Igor loves USA! | 伊戈尔大爱美国 |
[24:49] | Okay, you go through the last bunch of flowers, | 走过最后那片有花的地方 |
[24:52] | get on this hill, and we’re fine. | 爬上山坡就没事了 |
[24:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 不客气 |
[25:04] | Jim…? | 吉姆 |
[25:06] | No, back away. | 别 退后 |
[25:10] | I just tripped a mine. | 我刚踩到地雷了 |
[25:18] | Okay, okay. Hold still, hold still. | 先别动 别动 |
[25:21] | No, no… get out-get out of here! | 不 不 快走 你们快离开这 |
[25:22] | Don’t move. Listen to me. | 别动 听我说 |
[25:24] | You got me out of a firefight, | 你在交火中救了我 |
[25:25] | I can get you out of this. | 我也能把你从这救出来 |
[25:27] | Is nice to have visitors. | 有游客来真好 |
[25:29] | I live here for six months out of the year. | 一年得在这里待六个月 |
[25:32] | Manage satellite for, uh, government. | 帮政府管理卫星 |
[25:35] | It’s not, uh, best job, but I get all the U.S. Shows. | 虽然工作不怎么样 但好歹能看美剧 |
[25:39] | Blair! Tootie! | 布莱尔 托蒂 |
[25:40] | Uh, learn facts of life. | 了解真实的世界 |
[25:42] | Hey, Igor, you mind if we use your computer? | 伊戈尔 能借用一下你的电脑吗 |
[25:44] | We’re lost and really need to find our friends. | 我们迷路了 得找到我们的朋友 |
[25:46] | It’s a matter of survival. | 事关生死 |
[25:49] | Maybe I can deactivate the detonator. | 或许我能拆除雷管 |
[25:55] | Go easy. | 轻点 |
[25:59] | Okay, this is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[26:00] | If the pressure shift doesn’t detonate this, | 要是压力感应没有引爆 |
[26:02] | there’s a back-up timer. | 还有一个备用计时器 |
[26:04] | What are we looking at? | 还有多少时间 |
[26:06] | About 30 seconds, tops. | 最多三十秒 |
[26:07] | – Walter… – You need to get out of here. | -沃尔特 -你得走了 |
[26:08] | I do not want you here if this does not work. | 要是没拆除成功 我不想你受伤 |
[26:11] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开 |
[26:13] | Just need to cut the right cord. | 只需剪断正确的引线 |
[26:15] | No. Cabe… | 不 凯布 |
[26:16] | Get him out of here. | 带他离开这里 |
[26:17] | Son, you gotta move! | 孩子 该走了 |
[26:18] | I can do this. | 我能行 |
[26:20] | It’s speeding up! Take off, O’brien! | 在加速了 快走 奥布莱恩 |
[26:22] | I’ve almost got it! | 快好了 |
[26:23] | – Hold on… hold on… – No, there’s no time! | -等一下 等一下 -没时间了 |
[26:25] | – One second, one second… – It’s going off! | -就一会 一会会 -要爆了 |
[26:32] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | We’re alive. | 我们还活着 |
[26:38] | Uh… must’ve corroded so much over time… | 肯定是埋太长时间锈掉了 |
[26:42] | It’s become a dud. | 就成哑炮了 |
[26:44] | I know Green Berets… | 我见过特种队的疯子 |
[26:46] | but you’re crazy. | 但你比他们都疯 |
[26:49] | This is delicious. | 真好吃 |
[26:51] | It’s tongue. You’re eating tongue. | 是舌头 你吃的是舌头 |
[26:56] | Look what he had minimized– | 看他刚最小化的窗口 |
[26:58] | a massive transmission that was sent by satellite. | 大批量通过卫星传输的信号 |
[27:00] | What kind of transmission? | 都传输了些什么 |
[27:01] | Coordinates. | 坐标 |
[27:02] | False GPS coordinates. | 错误的定位坐标 |
[27:04] | Sent roughly 24 hours ago. | 大约一天前发出去的 |
[27:08] | Well, that’s just about the time our plane went down. | 差不多就是我们飞机坠毁的时间 |
[27:17] | Not so fast, comrade! | 别急 伙计 |
[27:19] | Why the hell did you crash that plane? | 你为什么要坠毁我们的飞机 |
[27:21] | Now I see why Cabe put you in charge. | 现在我知道为什么凯布让你管事了 |
[27:24] | I know nothing of a plane. | 我对飞机一窍不通 |
[27:25] | Just manage satellite for government. | 我就是帮政府管理卫星的 |
[27:28] | Okay, okay! Don’t shoot. | 好吧 好吧 别开枪 |
[27:31] | Bad men come. | 有坏人来过 |
[27:33] | They pay me money to use satellite. | 付我钱用卫星 |
[27:35] | They send pornography… | 他们上传黄片 |
[27:37] | It’s illegal, | 是违法的 |
[27:38] | but I have no choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[27:39] | Even timbre, level eye-white exposure, | 音调平稳 瞳孔没有放大 |
[27:41] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[27:43] | They weren’t sending porn. | 他们不是上传黄片 |
[27:44] | They were rebels taking down a jet. | 他们是叛军 要毁掉一架飞机 |
[27:47] | Igor hates rebels. | 伊戈尔讨厌叛军 |
[27:48] | You know where the rebels are right now? | 你知道叛军现在在哪吗 |
[27:52] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Slow down, slow down. | 等等 等等 慢点说 |
[27:54] | You’re where? | 你们在哪 |
[27:55] | At a hilltop sat station. | 在一个山顶的卫星基地 |
[27:57] | We think you’re walking right into the rebel base. | 貌似你们正往叛军的基地走 |
[27:59] | I’m texting you the coordinates now. | 马上把坐标发给你 |
[28:01] | Rebel base? | 叛军基地吗 |
[28:02] | That’s exactly what we’re looking for. | 我们要找的就是它 |
[28:03] | Isn’t the idea to avoid the rebels? | 我们不是要避免跟叛军接触吗 |
[28:04] | Yeah, well, it’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[28:05] | but they have our software and the pilot. | 他们抓了那位飞行员拿走了软件 |
[28:08] | Oh. The base isn’t that far from here. | 基地离这里不远 |
[28:10] | The odds are that’s where they brought our man. | 我们的人有可能就关在那里 |
[28:12] | We’re going in to find him. | 我们要去找他 |
[28:13] | Suddenly I am glad we fell down that ravine. | 我突然很庆幸我们从峡谷摔下来了 |
[28:17] | Walt, that doesn’t sound safe. | 沃特 那样很不安全 |
[28:18] | Okay, listen to me. | 好了 听我说 |
[28:19] | You hike a mile east of the main road | 你们在叛军基地外 |
[28:21] | outside the rebel compound. | 沿主路往东走1.6公里 |
[28:22] | We’ll rendezvous there. | 我们会在那儿会合 |
[28:24] | Now, if we don’t show by nightfall, then… | 如果我们天黑前还不出现 |
[28:27] | find your way back home. | 你们就自己想办法回去 |
[28:29] | Hey, Walter, weren’t we guys | 沃特 我们不是 |
[28:30] | who just fixed computers, like, yesterday? | 只负责修理电脑的人吗 |
[28:33] | Yeah, looks like we’re more than that now. | 是啊 我们现在业务范围扩展了 |
[28:34] | Okay, we need radio silence from here on out. | 好了 我们得切断通讯了 |
[28:38] | Bye. I hope to see you guys soon. | 再见 希望很快能见到你们 |
[28:44] | Before we jump into this mess, | 在进入烂摊子之前 |
[28:45] | I want to thank you for what you did | 非常感谢你在雷区时 |
[28:47] | back there at the minefield. | 所做的一切 |
[28:48] | It was no big deal. | 没什么 |
[28:49] | Had a problem, saw a solution. | 遇到问题就解决罢了 |
[28:51] | You know, it was pretty impressive, | 你处理那个火箭发射器时 |
[28:53] | what you did with that, uh, rocket launcher. | 也是很让人钦佩的 |
[28:55] | Ah, no big deal. | 没什么 |
[28:56] | Had a problem, saw a solution. | 遇到问题就解决罢了 |
[29:00] | Here… | 给你 |
[29:02] | I thought you could use this. | 我觉得你会需要 |
[29:03] | Spilled half of it on the way here, but… | 过来的时候洒了一半 但是 |
[29:06] | what do you expect from a girl whose nerve endings | 对于一个神经末端在退化的姑娘 |
[29:07] | are slowly deteriorating? | 你还能期待什么呢 |
[29:09] | That’s a terrible thing to say. | 这么说太让人伤心了 |
[29:12] | What are you afraid of, Sylvester? | 你在害怕什么呢 希尔维斯特 |
[29:15] | Everything. | 什么都怕 |
[29:15] | No. | 不 |
[29:16] | I mean the motel key. | 我是说那张旅馆门卡 |
[29:22] | Hey, you can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[29:24] | What’s bothering you? | 你在心烦什么 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | The way I am… | 我这个样子 |
[29:40] | frustrated my parents. | 让我的父母很沮丧 |
[29:43] | So, when I was 16, | 所以我16岁的时候 |
[29:46] | I hacked a bank | 黑进了一家银行 |
[29:48] | and I stole $2,500 | 偷了2500美元 |
[29:50] | and I ran away. | 然后离家出走了 |
[29:52] | Soon, I was broke | 很快我就身无分文 |
[29:53] | and alone and… | 很孤独 |
[29:56] | scared… | 也很害怕 |
[29:59] | in a crappy motel room. | 待在那家破旅馆 |
[30:00] | I was in a bad place, | 我的处境很糟 |
[30:02] | considering… bad things. | 想着一些…不好的事 |
[30:07] | Until a forensic analyst from the bank | 直到银行的法证分析师 |
[30:11] | tracked me down. | 找到了我 |
[30:13] | Walter. | 是沃特 |
[30:14] | To this day, | 直到今天 |
[30:15] | the bank still thinks I was never apprehended. | 银行仍然认为我没有被抓到 |
[30:18] | Walter’s the only person on earth | 沃特是这世界上 |
[30:20] | who knows this story. | 唯一知道真相的人 |
[30:22] | He was there for me. | 他支持了我 |
[30:25] | And now I’m not there for him. | 而我现在却帮不了他 |
[30:28] | You… you have worked really hard… | 你 你已经非常努力了 |
[30:30] | You found the satellite photos… | 你找到了卫星图片 |
[30:32] | No, no. I told him | 不不 我跟他说 |
[30:34] | I had to work from here and that was a lie. | 我必须留在这里工作 我撒谎了 |
[30:37] | I was afraid to go. | 我只是害怕 |
[30:38] | And he knew. | 他也知道 |
[30:39] | And he let me stay. | 但他还是让我留下 |
[30:41] | That’s how good a friend he is | 他就是这么仗义 |
[30:42] | and that’s how lousy I am. | 我就是这么糟糕 |
[30:46] | Looks like a run-down farmhouse. | 看起来像个破旧的农舍 |
[30:49] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[30:50] | Look. | 快看 |
[30:54] | Those farmers are armed to the teeth. | 这些农夫可是全副武装 |
[30:56] | I don’t remember old MacDonald having a gun in that song. | 我不记得歌里唱的麦当劳叔叔还有枪 |
[31:00] | My pilot, your software; they’re both in that barn. | 飞行员和软件都在那个谷仓内 |
[31:02] | You ready to go get what’s ours? | 准备好去拿回我们的东西了吗 |
[31:04] | That’s what we came for. | 我们就是为此而来 |
[31:05] | Okay, it’ll be dark soon. | 好的 很快就会天黑了 |
[31:07] | Walter and I will have cover to breach the compound, | 我和沃特寻找掩护进入基地 |
[31:08] | retrieve Barrios, recover the tech. | 找到巴里奥斯 恢复软件 |
[31:10] | Cabe, Luke… | 凯布 卢克 |
[31:11] | you steal the van | 你们去偷货车 |
[31:12] | and sneak around back and pick us up. | 然后偷偷绕到后面接上我们 |
[31:14] | Paige, Simon’s out of commission. | 佩吉 西蒙没法执行任务 |
[31:16] | Get him down to the service road. | 跟他一起去便道 |
[31:17] | We’ll pick you up, then we’re Oscar Mike. | 我们会接上你们 然后就撤退 |
[31:18] | – Copy? – Copy. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[31:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:26] | I’d offer you a good-luck charm, | 本想给你个好运符 |
[31:28] | but I know you don’t believe in that, so… | 可我知道你并不相信这些 |
[31:30] | just get back safe, okay? | 一定要安全回来 好吗 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:43] | Ooh! Oh, that’s gonna hurt. | 好疼 |
[31:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:46] | As soon as I open this door, it’s gonna get hot. | 只要门一开 肯定是场激战 |
[31:48] | Stay back until the shooting’s over. | 等枪战结束了再进来 |
[31:51] | That seems logical. | 好像挺合理 |
[32:09] | Okay. | 准备 |
[32:11] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[32:37] | What is encryption code? | 密码是什么 |
[32:41] | Give us the code! | 快说 |
[32:44] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[32:46] | There’s a fuel vat right next to him. | 他旁边有燃油桶 |
[32:49] | You miss, you blow him up. | 要是打偏 他就会被炸死 |
[33:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[33:15] | Lieutenant Jim Corbett, U.S. Navy SEALs. | 美国海军陆战队 吉姆·科比特上尉 |
[33:17] | I’m bringing you home. | 我是来接你回去的 |
[33:20] | I’m the tech guy. | 我是技术人员 |
[33:22] | I’m helping. | 来帮忙的 |
[33:40] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:46] | Fan belt’s gone. | 风扇皮带没了 |
[33:48] | The fan belt? | 风扇皮带 |
[33:49] | Uh, why are you calling me? | 为什么打给我啊 |
[33:50] | Happy is the expert. | 乐乐才是专家 |
[33:52] | Because we’re not in Burbank, we’re in Bosnia, | 因为我们不在伯班克 在波斯尼亚 |
[33:54] | and we got shoddy reception. | 信号非常不好 |
[33:56] | Now, we’re storming a rebel base, | 现在 我们要袭击叛军基地 |
[33:58] | so I need you to man up, son. | 你得打起精神 孩子 |
[34:00] | Our life depends on it. | 现在可是生死关头 |
[34:01] | Okay, we need something strong yet pliable | 你需要牢固并且柔软的东西 |
[34:05] | that can withstand the coefficient of friction. | 要能承受摩擦系数 |
[34:07] | Something like… pantyhose. | 比如… 连裤袜 |
[34:09] | Now, why the hell would I have pantyhose? | 我现在上哪找连裤袜去 |
[34:12] | I got a multi-tool, | 我这有多功能刀具 |
[34:13] | 12 mags of ammo, first aid kit, | 12个弹匣 急救药箱 |
[34:15] | toilet paper. | 和卫生纸 |
[34:16] | The toilet paper! | 用卫生纸 |
[34:17] | Okay, pull it into long strips, | 把它搓成长条 |
[34:19] | and braid it in a hexagonal pattern. | 然后再编成辫子 |
[34:22] | This makes the paper increase its strength exponentially. | 这能大大增强卫生纸的牢固性 |
[34:25] | Hooke’s law of elasticity. | 胡克弹性定律 |
[34:27] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:28] | Who’s my brother? | 也不看我弟弟是谁 |
[34:29] | I’m bound to pick up something. | 耳濡目染也是有点效果的 |
[34:35] | I got him. | 行了 |
[34:36] | Grab the tech, let’s go. | 把东西收好 我们走 |
[34:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:46] | You think you can come here, | 你以为能轻而易举 |
[34:48] | take what you want? | 从这带走你想要的吗 |
[34:54] | From me? | 从我手中 |
[34:56] | From my country?! | 从我国家手中 |
[34:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:58] | Beat him all you like, it’s useless. | 你怎么揍他都是没用的 |
[35:00] | He can’t help you. | 他帮不了你 |
[35:02] | I can. | 但我能 |
[35:03] | You? | 你吗 |
[35:04] | I don’t even know what you are. | 我根本不认识你 |
[35:06] | All right? | 别激动 |
[35:10] | I’ll tell you what I’m not, I’m not a soldier. | 我告诉你 我不是士兵 |
[35:13] | I’m a tech specialist sent in to get that software, | 我是被派来带走软件的技术专家 |
[35:15] | and I will get it for you, | 我会帮你得到它 |
[35:17] | but you have to let us go. | 但是你必须放我们走 |
[35:19] | You-you really think they’re gonna let us go? | 你真的认为他会放我们走吗 |
[35:22] | You tried your way. | 你的方法行不通 |
[35:24] | Do we have a deal? | 同意吗 |
[35:26] | You decode it, you leave. | 你解锁成功了就能走 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 行了 |
[35:43] | We’re done. | 搞定了 |
[35:46] | Now we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[35:47] | No, you not leave till software’s fully downloaded. | 不行 必须等软件成功下载完 |
[36:19] | You erased it?! | 你删除了 |
[36:21] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[36:31] | Drop it. | 给我扔了 |
[36:32] | My bosses be upset I not bring them software. | 没拿到软件我不好交差 |
[36:36] | So, instead, I bring them your head. | 我只好提你的人头去了 |
[36:43] | Shit. | 我操 |
[36:52] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, we gotta go. | 别打了别打了 我们得走了 |
[36:54] | Oscar Mike. | 撤退 |
[36:55] | Oh, so you’re speaking the lingo now? | 你现在也会说术语了 |
[37:01] | Okay, hold on… | 坚持住… |
[37:02] | Where the hell is he? | 他人在哪儿 |
[37:04] | Come on, Cabe. | 凯布 快啊 |
[37:07] | Welcome to the Charmin Express. | 欢迎乘坐魅力纸巾牌快车 |
[37:13] | Go, go, go, go, go, go…! | 赶紧走 赶紧走 快 |
[37:19] | I was nervous you wouldn’t show. | 我还怕你不来呢 |
[37:21] | Wasn’t without its drama. | 只是有点小插曲 |
[37:24] | Your wife wanted you to have this. | 这是你妻子要给你的 |
[37:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:31] | Thanks to all of you. | 谢谢你们大家 |
[37:32] | Actually, we’re not all here. | 其实 参与的人不止我们 |
[37:34] | I thought we would have seen them by now. | 我还以为现在能见到他们 |
[37:36] | When we get to the plane, we’ll call the embassy | 等我们上了飞机 就给大使馆打电话 |
[37:38] | and form a search party. | 让他们组织搜救队 |
[37:40] | Don’t know if that’s necessary. | 好像不必了 |
[37:53] | None of you saw this. | 你们都没看到这一幕 |
[38:08] | How you feeling, pal? | 感觉怎么样 哥们 |
[38:11] | Such a liar. | 你就装吧 |
[38:19] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[38:21] | You see him? | 看到了吗 |
[38:23] | Go give him a hug. | 去抱抱爸爸 |
[38:29] | Not bad for two days’ work. | 这两天工作得不错 |
[38:31] | Not at all. | 非常不错 |
[38:33] | But I really want to see my son now. | 不过我现在很想看到我儿子 |
[38:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[38:38] | Glad to give you a lift. | 很乐意载你一程 |
[38:42] | You know the sad thing– | 可悲的是 |
[38:44] | that was my first time outside the U.S. | 这是我第一次出国 |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[38:53] | I want you to have this. | 想把这个给你 |
[38:57] | It’s our unit’s challenge coin… | 这是我们部队的纪念币 |
[39:01] | …for exemplary service on a mission. | 赠予在任务中表现出色的人 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:07] | Hey, okay, um… | 那个… |
[39:10] | hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[39:14] | Take this. | 给你 |
[39:15] | It’s an override code for your DVR. | 用在录像机上的置换码 |
[39:18] | Free war movies for life. | 终生战争电影免费观看 |
[39:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[39:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:30] | If I was any more exhausted, I’d melt into a puddle. | 我已经累得快要变成一滩泥了 |
[39:34] | You guys are back! Walter! | 你们回来了 沃特 |
[39:36] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[39:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | Next time, Walter, | 下一次 沃特 |
[39:41] | I will be with you on the mission, I promise. | 我会与你一起执行任务 我保证 |
[39:43] | You were, pal, you were right there. | 我们这次也一起了 你帮了我们 |
[39:45] | No. Bullets weren’t flying in here. | 不 这里没有枪林弹雨 |
[39:48] | I’ll be there. | 下次一定 |
[39:50] | Hey, Toby. | 托比 |
[39:51] | For the record, you took good care of me, and I appreciate it. | 郑重说下 你把我照顾得很好 我很感激 |
[39:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | I could take better care of you. | 我可以把你照顾得更好哟 |
[39:59] | You never give up. | 你还真是锲而不舍 |
[40:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:13] | Quite a life you’re leading. | 你这生活很丰富啊 |
[40:20] | Well, we’ve both probably had enough excitement for a while. | 这两天的生活够我们消化一阵子了 |
[40:24] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[40:26] | Yeah. | 可以了 |
[40:30] | Do you know how this box got here? | 你知道这盒子怎么跑到这来了吗 |
[40:33] | No. | 不知道 |
[40:44] | Thank you for the last couple of days. | 这两天谢谢你 |
[40:49] | I’ll never forget it. | 我会记得 |
[41:05] | New car? | 新车 |
[41:06] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[41:07] | It’s, uh, Paige’s. | 是佩吉的 |
[41:09] | Cabe’s dropping her off from the airport. | 凯布从机场送她去见儿子 |
[41:13] | Mine keeps on breaking down. | 我的车总是出故障 |
[41:18] | You know, I’m pretty low on funds, | 话说我的资金挺吃紧的 |
[41:19] | what do you say to no more bailouts for a while? | 别再让我去保释了怎么样 |
[41:21] | I’ll behave, if, uh… | 我会乖乖的 只要… |
[41:25] | if you explain this. | 你好好解释一下 |
[41:25] | Mmm, I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[41:28] | You kept this. | 原来在你那里 |
[41:30] | All those years? | 这么多年 |
[41:31] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[41:32] | Tokens, talismans, they’re a sign of weakness. | 纪念物 护身符什么的 都是懦弱的表现 |
[41:34] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[41:37] | I found it in that box. | 我在那个盒子里找到的 |
[41:41] | Okay, uh, when you were 12, | 当时你12岁 |
[41:45] | you had a fever. | 发烧了 |
[41:46] | And there was no hope. | 活下来的机会不大 |
[41:48] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[41:50] | I wanted to have something to remember you. | 想留点对你的念想 |
[41:53] | So… | 所以… |
[41:55] | It bothers me that I keep that stupid trinket. | 留着这个破东西让我挺别扭的 |
[41:59] | It’s superstition… | 都是迷信… |
[42:01] | No, it’s normal. | 不 这很正常 |
[42:03] | But, you know, you’re gonna have to accept | 但你得接受 总有一天 |
[42:05] | that I’m gonna leave you someday. | 我会离你而去的 |
[42:09] | And that day is coming soon. | 而那一天也不远了 |
[42:10] | No, I refuse accept that premise. | 不 我拒绝接受这一假设 |
[42:13] | We’ve got to enjoy every moment we can right now. | 我们现在得好好享受当前的生活 |
[42:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[42:21] | We don’t need it. Come on. | 我们不需要它 听着 |
[42:23] | I don’t want you to keep memories from when I was sick. | 我不希望你留着我病怏怏的记忆 |
[42:26] | Let’s make new ones while we still can, okay? | 我们应该趁现在创造新回忆 好吗 |
[42:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:32] | Good, now, take me back to the hospital. | 好了 送我回医院吧 |
[42:39] | Not yet. | 再等等 |
[42:45] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[42:47] | Our first new memory. | 我们的第一个新回忆 |