时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon ellaxinxin | 双子芙 西瓜思密达 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:27] | Reginamoon ellaxinxin | 双子芙 西瓜思密达 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:43] | Now that this has happened between us, | 虽然我们现在这么做了 |
[00:46] | we can’t let it confuse Ralph, you know? | 但不要让拉尔夫误会 |
[00:51] | Uh, you coming into Ralph’s life has been so important to him. | 你参与拉尔夫的生活对他很重要 |
[00:57] | You know what I’m saying, Drew? | 你明白我的意思吧 德鲁 |
[01:03] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[01:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[01:07] | You know why I’m here. | 你很清楚 |
[01:08] | Because you’ve been thinking about me. | 因为你在想着我 |
[01:12] | What the hell? | 搞毛 |
[01:17] | Book. | 书 |
[01:18] | Three words. | 三个字 |
[01:19] | Dead Sea Scrolls. | 《死海古卷》 |
[01:21] | Darn it, I knew it’d be too easy. | 该死 我就知道这个太简单 |
[01:24] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[01:25] | You look frazzled. | 你好憔悴啊 |
[01:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[01:28] | Grumpy, too. | 还很暴躁 |
[01:29] | Sorry, I didn’t sleep. | 抱歉 我昨晚没睡 |
[01:30] | I had a weird dream. | 我做了个奇怪的梦 |
[01:32] | About what? | 梦到什么了 |
[01:35] | I don’t remember the details. | 具体我也记不住了 |
[01:37] | That’s unsurprising. | 这很正常 |
[01:38] | Our brains often protect us from disturbing dreams | 大脑为了保护我们不受怪梦的困扰 |
[01:41] | by suppressing our memories of them. | 会压抑我们对梦的记忆 |
[01:44] | What does it mean when you remember a dream vividly? | 那如果能清晰地记住一个梦是怎么回事 |
[01:46] | Means that we enjoyed it. | 说明那个梦很享受 |
[01:50] | Hey, relax, you can play charades with us– it’ll be fun. | 放松 你可以跟我们玩猜字 很有趣的 |
[01:52] | Playing charades with geniuses is never fun. | 跟天才一起玩猜字才不会有趣呢 |
[01:55] | Come on, we need fresh blood. | 来嘛 我们需要新人 |
[01:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:59] | Movie. | 电影 |
[02:01] | Three words. | 三个字 |
[02:03] | Sleepless In Seattle. | 《西雅图不眠夜》 |
[02:05] | See what I mean? | 瞧见没 |
[02:06] | Cabe, charades. | 凯布 玩猜字啊 |
[02:08] | I told you never again. | 我说过 没有第二次了 |
[02:10] | Besides, we got a case. | 而且 我们有案子了 |
[02:12] | And this one’s not from Homeland. | 这次可不是国土安全部的 |
[02:16] | CIA? | 中情局 |
[02:17] | Their internal affairs division intercepted an encrypted message | 他们的内务部拦截到了一段加密信息 |
[02:20] | that was sent by someone in the agency’s Los Angeles office. | 发信人是他们洛杉矶办事处的 |
[02:23] | They have no idea what it contains. | 他们不知道信息内容是什么 |
[02:25] | A leak. | 泄密者 |
[02:26] | A leak… | 泄密者 |
[02:27] | That has given classified information | 而且此人将机密信息 |
[02:29] | to a very dangerous foreign government. | 泄露给了一个危险的外国政府 |
[02:30] | Yemen. | 也门 |
[02:31] | Could be battle plans, state secrets, or intel | 可能是作战计划 国家机密 或者是 |
[02:34] | that could jeopardize national security. | 能危及国家安全的情报 |
[02:35] | CIA wants you to find the leak and recover whatever was given | 中情局希望你们找出泄密者 并在造成危害之前 |
[02:38] | to the enemy before it becomes a potential catastrophe. | 取回被泄露的情报 |
[02:41] | Why does one of the world’s top spy organizations need our help? | 为什么世界顶尖的间谍机构会来找我们帮忙 |
[02:45] | They can’t use their own encryption analysts | 他们不能用自己的加密分析师 |
[02:47] | because the leak could be anyone inside the agency. | 因为泄密者可能是机构内的任何人 |
[02:49] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[02:51] | No more games. | 别玩游戏了 |
[02:53] | It’s time to get to work. | 该干活儿了 |
[02:56] | This is a black box combinatorial pointer tree encryption algorithm. | 这是个黑盒子加指针树结合的加密算法 |
[03:00] | So you can’t get in? | 你进不去吗 |
[03:01] | No, I cracked it. | 不 我已经破解了 |
[03:03] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[03:05] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:06] | No names or markers to identify the source or recipients. | 没有名字或标记 无法追踪源头或接收者 |
[03:11] | But we do have the text of the message. | 但我们知道信息内容了 |
[03:14] | “A minute away from you is a lifetime. | “与你分离 我度秒如年 |
[03:17] | I love you with all my heart. | 我全心全意地爱着你 |
[03:19] | Soon we’ll be together. | 我们很快就能相聚 |
[03:21] | BOO” B.O.O.” | |
[03:22] | It’s a love letter. | 是封情书 |
[03:23] | It’s a code. | 是密文 |
[03:24] | “B.O.O.” could be “base of operations.” | BOO或许是行动基地 |
[03:25] | Or “black ops officer.” | 或者秘密行动指挥官 |
[03:27] | Or “boo,” like a pet name. | 或者布布 宠物的名字什么的 |
[03:28] | Maybe whoever sent it is in love. | 或许发信人就是陷入爱河了呢 |
[03:30] | Paige, I’ve read a lot about espionage, | 佩吉 我读过很多关于间谍的资料 |
[03:32] | including every issue of Robo-spies– | 包括《机器人间谍》的每一期 |
[03:35] | definitely a top-five comic of the spy robot genre– | 绝对是机器人间谍类故事前五的漫画 |
[03:38] | and “boo” is not how spies would normally refer to one another. | 间谍不会用”布布”称呼彼此 |
[03:43] | They encrypted and anonymized the message perfectly. | 他们将信息加密并完全隐藏了出处 |
[03:45] | If they were to add sentimental verbiage, it would increase | 如果加上聊感情的废话 只会增加 |
[03:48] | their odds of getting caught– it would be illogical. | 他们被抓到的可能性 这不合逻辑 |
[03:50] | Love is illogical. | 爱本就不合逻辑 |
[03:51] | It’s a code within a code. | 这是加了密的密文 |
[03:52] | But this has random text, | 里面含有随机信息 |
[03:54] | it could take days to break. | 可能要好几天才能破解 |
[03:55] | So, to plug the leak, | 要阻止泄密 |
[03:56] | we first go to the L.A. branch of the CIA | 我们先去中情局洛杉矶的洛杉矶办事处 |
[03:59] | and selectively profile to see who would betray their country. | 选择性地推测谁可能叛国 |
[04:03] | And once we have found them, then we dive into their system. | 等我们找到这些人 再进入他们的系统 |
[04:05] | How do we profile those guys? | 那些人要怎么分析啊 |
[04:07] | It’s the central intelligence agency. | 那可是中情局 |
[04:08] | They have highly trained agents and state-of-the-art technology. | 他们的特工经过严格训练 科技水平也一流 |
[04:11] | Yes, but we have you guys. | 是啊 但我们有你们嘛 |
[04:22] | Internal affairs knows the leak | 内务处知道泄密者 |
[04:23] | came from this CIA office, | 是这间中情局办事处的 |
[04:25] | but it could be anybody in any division. | 但可能是任何部门的任何人 |
[04:26] | Division five– psych ops, | 五部 心理战 |
[04:28] | division nine– languages, | 九部 语言部 |
[04:29] | division 12– skunkworks, | 十二部 臭鼬工厂 |
[04:31] | where we create our classified technology. | 那是机密技术研发部门 |
[04:33] | But we have eight more divisions, | 但我们还另外有8个部门 |
[04:35] | plus field agents and support staff | 还有外勤特工 后勤人员 |
[04:37] | that also… | 他们也… |
[04:39] | Shouldn’t have mentioned the technology. | 你不该提什么机密科技的 |
[04:42] | Pen pick. | 撬锁笔 |
[04:43] | Looks like a pen, | 看着像笔 |
[04:44] | but can pick any lock. | 但能开任何的锁 |
[04:46] | All I need is a paper clip. | 我只需要一把回形针 |
[04:50] | Gecko hands. | 壁虎手套 |
[04:52] | For climbing walls. | 爬墙用的 |
[04:53] | Even those made of glass. | 哪怕是玻璃墙 |
[04:55] | Catsuit not included. | 不含猫女装 |
[04:57] | Do you own a catsuit? | 你有猫女装吗 |
[05:02] | Wearable electromagnetic bullet shield. | 可穿电磁防弹衣 |
[05:05] | It won’t dampen concussive force, | 它不会减少冲击力 |
[05:06] | but it does deflect the path of a metal bullet | 但确实可以让金属子弹的外弹道 |
[05:09] | by up to four inches. | 最多偏移十厘米 |
[05:10] | Which can be enough to save a life. | 而这足以救命了 |
[05:20] | Can you do that with a paper clip? | 回形针能做到吗 |
[05:24] | Field trip’s over, kids. | 观光结束了 孩子们 |
[05:25] | We got work to do. | 我们还有活儿要干 |
[05:27] | Hey, did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[05:29] | A woman who’s pretty, | 一个又漂亮 |
[05:30] | mechanically inclined and nice. | 又懂机械 人还很好的美女 |
[05:34] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:37] | I brought in our top agents from around the world. | 我把局里派到世界各地的顶尖特工都叫回来了 |
[05:39] | You’ll have carte blanche to question them. | 将全权委托你们问话 |
[05:40] | Send them home. | 让他们回去吧 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[05:42] | Your top spies, the ones in expensive suits | 你那些穿着名贵衣服 |
[05:44] | who travel the world on exciting missions. | 满世界执行刺激任务的顶尖间谍 |
[05:47] | They may be experts at disguise, charming people, | 他们也许很擅长伪装自己 魅惑别人 |
[05:50] | chasing bad guys, but they could never program the level | 抓捕坏人 但他们绝不可能 |
[05:53] | of encryption that message had. | 具有那则信息里那样的加密水平 |
[05:55] | The leak isn’t one of the cool kids. | 泄密者不是酷炫特工 |
[05:57] | It’s someone like us. | 而是像我们这样的人 |
[05:58] | Someone who does the coding. | 做编程的人 |
[06:00] | The grunt work that makes them look good. | 枯燥乏味的工作让他们看起来很”棒” |
[06:02] | Where are the guys with the faces for radio? | 整天对着电脑的技术宅都在哪 |
[06:09] | Our people. | 同道中人 |
[06:11] | Toby, you getting anything from these guys? | 托比 你看出什么了吗 |
[06:13] | Did they rush Mozart when he wrote a sonata? | 莫扎特谱奏鸣曲的时候也有人催他吗 |
[06:15] | You got nothing, do you? | 你什么都没看出来 是吧 |
[06:16] | Not a thing. | 完全没看出来 |
[06:17] | Humor me a sec. | 容我多句嘴 |
[06:18] | What if the code wasn’t a code? | 也许密码并非密码 |
[06:19] | I mean, call me crazy, but maybe | 可能是我想错了 但也许 |
[06:20] | “soon we will be together” really meant | “很快我们就会在一起了”意思就是 |
[06:22] | “soon we will be together.” | “很快我们就会在一起了” |
[06:24] | If the leak was in love, | 如果泄密者恋爱了 |
[06:26] | how would you profile him? | 你会给出怎样的描述 |
[06:28] | Well, for one thing, love increases serotonin, | 首先 爱情会增加血清素 |
[06:30] | which means more energy and alertness. | 也就意味着更有能量和活力 |
[06:31] | So I would eliminate those three guys along the east wall. | 所以我会排除靠东墙的那三个家伙 |
[06:34] | They’re exhausted; no joie de vivre. | 他们很累 毫无生活乐趣 |
[06:36] | Probably married. | 可能已婚 |
[06:37] | Has anyone here recently lost | 近来这里有人 |
[06:39] | a lot of weight trying to look good for someone? | 为了给外貌加分狠狠减肥的吗 |
[06:41] | Well, Tim, Leonard and Susan have all dropped some weight. | 蒂姆 莱纳德和苏珊都瘦了 |
[06:44] | Any vacation days? | 有人休假吗 |
[06:45] | Especially Fridays and Mondays? | 尤其在周五和周一 |
[06:46] | What would that indicate? | 这话怎么说 |
[06:48] | Romantic three-day weekends. | 浪漫的三天周末小假期 |
[06:50] | Ever had one? | 你有过吗 |
[06:51] | Kind of, yeah. | 算有吧 |
[06:52] | She left after one day. | 她一天之后就走了 |
[06:55] | Susan and Tim have taken just four vacation days between them, | 苏珊和蒂姆休过四天假 |
[06:58] | but Leonard’s taken five personal days | 但是莱纳德在过去三个月里 |
[07:00] | in the last three months, | 请了五天私人事假 |
[07:02] | plus four sick days– all on Fridays and Mondays. | 以及四天病假 都在周五和周一 |
[07:04] | Paige is right– he is a man in l’amour. | 佩吉说对了 他的确恋爱了 |
[07:08] | That’s all the information you needed to make that assessment? | 只要这些信息你就能作出评断 |
[07:10] | No, look at his nails– he had a manicure. | 不 你看他的指甲 美甲护理过 |
[07:12] | Only one thing’ll make a man sit through one of those– | 没什么能让男人熬过这种东西 |
[07:15] | a woman. | 除了女人 |
[07:16] | So the guy’s got the hots for someone. | 所以这家伙坠入爱河了 |
[07:18] | Doesn’t mean he’d do anything unlawful. | 但也不代表他会做犯法的事 |
[07:20] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得跟他谈谈 |
[07:21] | Leonard… | 莱纳德 |
[07:23] | You got a moment? | 有时间吗 |
[07:24] | Yes, of course. | 有 |
[07:30] | You’re in trouble, Leonard. | 你有麻烦了 莱纳德 |
[07:32] | We searched your computer, we searched all your files. | 我们搜查了你的电脑 你所有的文件 |
[07:35] | Why would you be sending encrypted forget-me-nots | 你为什么要给敌对政府的人 |
[07:38] | to someone in a hostile government? | 发加密情书 |
[07:40] | Never heard of hallmark? | 听说过行为标志吗 |
[07:41] | I know my rights, I don’t have to help you. | 我知道我的权利 我没必要帮你们 |
[07:43] | We got your access card; we read your magnetic code. | 我们拿到了你的通行卡 读取了磁码 |
[07:46] | You’ve been making trips to the CIA chem lab. | 你去了中情局化学实验室 |
[07:48] | Internal affairs is searching to find out what went missing. | 内务部正在检查丢了什么 |
[07:51] | If we discover that you gave dangerous materials | 如果让我们发现你给外籍人士 |
[07:53] | to foreign nationals, | 提供了危险材料 |
[07:55] | you’ll face treason charges. | 你将面临叛国指控 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | I did sneak out some chemicals. | 我确实偷了些化学药品出去 |
[08:01] | But it was just to give them to an aid worker. | 但只是让他们给一个救助人员的 |
[08:03] | You’re a CIA analyst admitting to a major violation, | 你作为中情局分析员 承认自己有重大违规 |
[08:07] | yet show no markers of shame or embarrassment. | 却毫无羞耻或难堪的感觉 |
[08:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:10] | Because I didn’t do anything wrong. | 因为我没做错任何事 |
[08:12] | Now, it’s technically illegal, | 这事本身虽不合法 |
[08:14] | but it’s for a legitimate humanitarian cause. | 但却是为了合法的人道主义目标 |
[08:18] | This is to help poor people in Yemen. | 是为了帮助也门的穷人 |
[08:22] | What do the poor need chemicals for? | 穷人要化学药品做什么 |
[08:25] | Because of embargos. | 因为他们国家禁运 |
[08:26] | Yemeni farmers can’t get these chemicals | 也门农民拿不到这些化学药品 |
[08:28] | to make basic pesticides. | 来做基础杀虫剂 |
[08:30] | Which means that they can’t grow crops, | 于是他们就没法种庄稼 |
[08:31] | which is why they are starving. | 所以他们才挨饿 |
[08:33] | Now, I-I got her two chemicals, | 我给了她两种化学药品 |
[08:35] | I was gonna get her one more, | 本来还要给她一种的 |
[08:36] | so that she could save millions. | 这样她就能拯救数百万人 |
[08:38] | If they are used to make pesticides, | 如果他们真是用来做杀虫剂的 |
[08:39] | why can’t she just buy them? | 为什么就不能直接去买呢 |
[08:41] | They’re toxic– they’re tightly regulated. | 这些化学药品有毒 政府是严格管制的 |
[08:43] | And-and I would do anything to help her. | 而我愿做一切去帮她 |
[08:46] | We’re in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[08:48] | Love is imaginary. | 爱情是虚幻的 |
[08:50] | What’s real are those chemicals. | 那些化学药品却是实打实的 |
[08:52] | Which ones did you give her? | 你给了她哪些 |
[08:54] | Phosphorus trichloride and liquid trans-methyl propylaxine. | 三氯化磷和液态反式甲基丙胺 |
[08:57] | Now, the third one that I haven’t brought her yet | 第三种化学药品我还没给她 |
[08:58] | is o-ethyl methylphonic acid. | 是邻乙基甲磺酸 |
[09:00] | Combined, these chemicals make pesticide. | 这三种药品混合就能制成杀虫剂 |
[09:03] | They can also be adjusted. | 也可以稍加调整 |
[09:05] | If you methylate the phosphorus trichloride, | 如果将三氯化磷甲基化 |
[09:07] | it forms methyl phosphorus dichloride… | 就会成为甲基二氯化磷 |
[09:10] | Which, when combined with the liquid trans-methyl propylaxine | 而这东西跟液态反式甲基丙胺 |
[09:12] | and the o-ethyl methyphonic acid, | 以及邻乙基甲磺酸混合 |
[09:14] | creates tiny particles. | 就创造出了微粒 |
[09:16] | Very deadly, easily aerosolized, | 非常致命 容易雾化 |
[09:18] | and completely different from pesticides. | 跟杀虫剂完全不同 |
[09:20] | It’s nerve gas. | 是神经毒气 |
[09:21] | What…?! | 什么 |
[09:24] | I-I-I didn’t know that. | 我…我不知道 |
[09:25] | N-no, it’s irrelevant. | 不不 这两者毫无关系 |
[09:26] | Y-you guys have it all wrong. | 你…你们全部弄错了 |
[09:28] | Sima is a good person. | 希玛是个好人 |
[09:29] | She targeted you, man. | 她给你下套了 伙计 |
[09:31] | That’s ridiculous! | 这简直荒唐 |
[09:32] | No, Sima is… | 不…希玛是… |
[09:33] | She’s playing you. | 她是在玩弄你 |
[09:35] | She made you think that she was in love with you | 她让你以为她爱上你了 |
[09:37] | so you would give her those chemicals. | 以骗取那些化学药剂 |
[09:39] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[09:40] | And if I’m not, | 如果我猜对了 |
[09:41] | we can’t stop her… | 如果我们没能阻止她… |
[09:44] | millions could die. | 上百万人可能因此丧命 |
[10:02] | CIA and interpol are checking Sima’s background, | 中情局和国际刑警正在查希玛的背景 |
[10:05] | but so far they’ve got nothing on a woman | 但目前为止关于这个可能在制作神经毒气的女人 |
[10:07] | that might be making nerve gas. | 他们什么也没查出来 |
[10:08] | All you need is a few teaspoons to kill tens of thousands. | 只需要几茶匙的量就能害死成千上万人 |
[10:11] | He took pounds of this stuff. | 他可是拿了几磅这玩意啊 |
[10:13] | Yet we show him strong evidence | 然而我们给他看了如此有力的证据 |
[10:14] | that Sima might be trying to manipulate him, | 证明希玛可能是在利用他之后 |
[10:16] | and he’s still blinded by emotion– I don’t get it. | 他依然被情感蒙蔽了双眼…我不明白 |
[10:18] | Love makes you do crazy things. | 爱情会让你做出许多疯狂的事 |
[10:21] | That is why there are so many songs written about it. | 所以才有那么多爱情歌曲 |
[10:23] | “Crazy Love” by Van Morrison, | 范·莫里森的《疯狂的爱》 |
[10:25] | “Crazy in Love” by Beyonce, | 碧昂丝的《为爱疯狂》 |
[10:26] | Just plain “Crazy” by Patsy Cline and Aerosmith. | 佩茜·克莱恩和史密斯飞船 歌名直接是《疯狂》 |
[10:29] | Love is a semi-euphoric, temporary chemical reaction. | 爱情只是一种半愉悦的 临时性化学反应 |
[10:32] | Aw, how romantic. | 真浪漫啊 |
[10:33] | What is that under your shirt? | 你衬衣下面是什么 |
[10:34] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:35] | You stole the CIA’s electromagnetic bullet shield. | 你偷了中情局的电磁防弹衣 |
[10:38] | The pretty science lady gave me a prototype. | 那位美丽的科学家女士给了我一件样板 |
[10:40] | I guess she likes the cut of my jib | 我猜她喜欢我的好相貌 |
[10:41] | and my understated sexual charisma. | 以及我被忽略的性感魅力 |
[10:44] | We don’t need prototypes; we need a plan. | 我们不需要样板 我们要计划 |
[10:46] | Soon Sima will wonder why she hasn’t heard from Leonard, | 很快希玛就会想为何没收到莱纳德的消息了 |
[10:48] | she’ll get suspicious. | 她会起疑心的 |
[10:49] | Once that happens, we won’t find her. | 一旦她起了疑心 我们就找不到她了 |
[10:52] | Leonard’s not cooperating. | 莱纳德不肯合作 |
[10:54] | He may not talk to us, | 他可能不会对我们开口 |
[10:55] | but we can make him talk to her. | 但我们可以让他对她开口 |
[10:58] | We’re gonna keep looking into this, | 我们会继续查这件事的 |
[10:59] | but for now we’re letting you go. | 但现在我们准备放你走了 |
[11:00] | But before we do, we need evidence | 不过在放你离开之前 我们需要证据 |
[11:02] | that you were given your rights | 证明你享有了自己的权利 |
[11:03] | and were questioned according to protocol. | 是按照协议接受审问的 |
[11:06] | Read it out loud. | 大声读出来 |
[11:08] | I’m recording it. | 我会录音 |
[11:10] | “My name is Leonard Carlton. | “我叫莱纳德·卡尔顿 |
[11:11] | I admit to violating CIA regulations | 我承认违反了中情局的规章制度 |
[11:14] | but no criminal wrongdoing. | 但是没有实行犯罪行为 |
[11:17] | Today I was questioned…” | 今天我被审问了…” |
[11:18] | Is this going to work? | 这个能起作用吗 |
[11:20] | Yes. | 能 |
[11:21] | When Walter was in high school, | 当沃特在高中时 |
[11:22] | he created a similar voice converter | 他创造了一个类似的语音转换器 |
[11:23] | to sound just like his mother. | 来模仿他妈妈的声音 |
[11:25] | He used it once to call in sick to school. | 他用这个给学校打电话请过一次病假 |
[11:28] | Walter O’Brien played hooky? | 沃特·奥布莱恩还会逃学 |
[11:30] | There was a quantum physics lecture in Dublin | 在都柏林有一个量子物理讲座 |
[11:31] | that he didn’t want to miss. | 他不想错过 |
[11:32] | Of course there was. | 怪不得 |
[11:34] | Don’t judge. | 别笑话他 |
[11:35] | The heart wants what the heart wants. | 心有所愿 这很正常 |
[11:36] | So does the brain. | 大脑也一样 |
[11:44] | So… | 话说… |
[11:45] | this is sort of a weird request, | 我有一个奇怪的请求 |
[11:47] | but you are a shrink, and… | 不过你是个心理医生 |
[11:52] | Well, I-I need someone to talk to. | 我需要找个人聊聊 |
[11:54] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[11:56] | Lie on my couch. | 躺在我的沙发上吧 |
[12:01] | It’s about a guy. | 是关于一个男的 |
[12:02] | Go on. | 继续 |
[12:03] | See, I had a dream. | 我做了一个梦 |
[12:04] | Some disturbing, | 对一个人 |
[12:06] | inappropriate thoughts about someone I shouldn’t, | 有了令人困扰的 不适当的邪念 |
[12:08] | Someone who probably isn’t good for me. | 而那个人也许不太适合我 |
[12:12] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:13] | Drew’s handsome. | 德鲁很帅 |
[12:14] | Not bright or loyal, | 不是什么正人君子 |
[12:15] | but handsome. | 但是很帅 |
[12:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[12:20] | See, Leonard in there, | 你瞧 那位莱纳德 |
[12:21] | he is letting his feelings cloud his judgment, | 他的情感蒙蔽了理智 |
[12:23] | and I don’t want to do that. | 但我不想那样 |
[12:24] | Any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[12:25] | Paige, | 佩吉 |
[12:26] | I’m a brilliant doctor. | 我是个厉害的医生 |
[12:28] | I’m brilliant enough to know | 我厉害到能看出 |
[12:29] | you’re not telling me everything about this dream. | 你对你的梦有所隐瞒 |
[12:31] | Either you’re being deceptive | 你要么是在骗人 |
[12:33] | or you’re embarrassed, but… | 要么是觉得尴尬 但是… |
[12:35] | I can’t help you until you’re ready to tell me everything. | 除非你全部告诉我 不然我无法帮你 |
[12:42] | A mason can’t build without bricks, Paige. | 巧妇难为无米之炊啊 佩吉 |
[12:44] | I’m not a miracle worker. | 我可不是什么奇迹创造者 |
[12:46] | “I acknowledge no wrongdoing | “我确认没有任何违法行为 |
[12:48] | and hereby certify the aforementioned is accurate.” | 特此证明上述声明一切属实” |
[12:52] | Did we get everything? | 全部录好了吗 |
[12:58] | Here, read that. | 给 读出来 |
[13:00] | “Purple monkey dishwasher.” | “紫色 猴子 洗碗工” |
[13:01] | What the hell does that mean? | 这是什么鬼 |
[13:02] | Now we got everything. | 现在万事俱备了 |
[13:03] | Hey, I thought you were letting me go. | 你们不是说放我走吗 |
[13:05] | Nope. | 不 |
[13:05] | See how easy it is to get played? | 你看 人就是很容易被骗 |
[13:09] | Okay, I’ve downloaded his recording. | 好了 我下载好了他的录音 |
[13:12] | Within seconds my software will break it down phonetically, | 几秒之内我的软件就能将其根据语音拆分 |
[13:15] | and… transmute my voice | 然后…转化我的声音 |
[13:17] | so that on the other end, | 这样从另一头听起来 |
[13:19] | it will sound exactly… | 就会和莱纳德的声音… |
[13:21] | like Leonard. | 一模一样了 |
[13:23] | Now, with Leonard’s phone, | 我用莱纳德的电话 |
[13:25] | I’ll call Sima, pretending to be him, | 打给希玛 装作是他 |
[13:27] | and set a meeting | 然后安排一次见面 |
[13:28] | so we can find out | 这样我们就能找出 |
[13:29] | where she has the chemicals. | 她把那些化学药剂放在哪里了 |
[13:30] | Are you sure you should be doing this? | 你确定这件事该由你来做吗 |
[13:33] | She calls him “BOO.” | 她叫他”BOO” |
[13:35] | That’s-that’s playful and fun. | 很挑逗很风趣 |
[13:36] | Two words that don’t exactly describe Walter O’Brien. | 这两个词跟沃特·奥布莱恩并不沾边 |
[13:39] | It’s setting an appointment. I can handle this. | 只是安排一次约会 我可以应付 |
[13:42] | Now… | 现在 |
[13:43] | His voice will come through | 她电话里听到的 |
[13:44] | her phone instead of the speakers. | 将会是他的声音 |
[13:48] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[13:49] | Hello… | 好啊 |
[13:52] | You. | 你 |
[13:53] | Did you have a good day? | 今天过得怎样 |
[13:55] | Average. I hope you’ve had an efficient day yourself. | 还可以 希望你也度过了充实的一天 |
[13:58] | You’re going to give it away. | 你会搞砸的 |
[14:00] | Hold, please. | 先别挂 |
[14:01] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | I’m making conversation. | 我在跟她聊天呢 |
[14:04] | Be romantic, tell her you can’t stop thinking about her. | 浪漫一点 告诉她 你一直都在想她 |
[14:06] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[14:11] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直都在想你 |
[14:13] | Aw… really? | 真的吗 |
[14:15] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚才就这么说了 |
[14:19] | Honey, i miss you so much, | 宝贝 我太想你了 |
[14:21] | your face, your mind, | 想你的脸庞 想你的头脑 |
[14:22] | your body… | 想你的身体 |
[14:25] | I wish I were with you right now just, | 真希望你现在就在我身边 |
[14:27] | just touching you, kissing you. | 让我抚摸你 亲吻你 |
[14:33] | That sounds so good. | 听起来好极了 |
[14:35] | We should be recording this, too. | 我们应该把佩吉这段也录下来 |
[14:37] | When do I get to see you again? | 我什么时候能再见到你呢 |
[14:40] | Soon, | 很快 |
[14:41] | but, honey, uh, | 不过 宝贝 |
[14:43] | I’ve hit a snag. | 我遇到点麻烦 |
[14:44] | We have a problem with the final delivery. | 在最后一批交货时出了点问题 |
[14:47] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[14:47] | They moved the third chemical to a higher security lab. | 第三种药剂被转移到了级别更高的实验室 |
[14:50] | I don’t have clearance. The guy who does, | 我没权限 而有权限的那个家伙 |
[14:52] | Marvin, would never help us. | 马文 他不愿意帮我 |
[14:54] | He’s by the book. | 他只按规则办事 |
[14:55] | Does he carry the same security card as you, | 他和你的安全卡是一样的 |
[14:58] | only with the necessary clearance? | 只不过比你多一个权限 是吗 |
[15:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:01] | If I get you that card, | 如果我能帮你拿到那个卡 |
[15:02] | can you get the chemical? | 你能拿到药剂吗 |
[15:03] | Sure. | 可以 |
[15:05] | But… | 不过 |
[15:07] | How are you gonna get it? | 你怎么才能拿到那个卡 |
[15:08] | Don’t you worry about that. | 这点不用你担心 |
[15:10] | Just ask Marvin to meet you for a drink at my hotel, | 你邀请马文去我的酒店喝一杯 |
[15:13] | and then, at the last minute, cancel. | 然后 在最后一刻取消约会 |
[15:15] | Will you do that? | 可以做到吗 |
[15:17] | Anything for you, honey. | 为你做什么都行 宝贝 |
[15:19] | You’re such a good person. | 你真是个好人 |
[15:22] | I have to go now, my love, | 我要挂了 小心肝 |
[15:23] | but I’ll be in touch soon. | 不过我很快会再联系你的 |
[15:25] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[15:26] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:30] | That’s how it’s done. | 这样做才行啊 |
[15:32] | We have her on tape admitting to doing this. | 我们已经录下她承认做此事的录音 |
[15:34] | We can arrest her now. | 已经可以逮捕她了 |
[15:35] | Well, we might have enough to arrest her, | 逮捕她的证据虽然够了 |
[15:37] | but there’s still two canisters of dangerous chemicals | 但仍有两瓶危险的化学药剂 |
[15:39] | out there somewhere, and that’s two-thirds of the way | 流落在外 也就是说有三分之二的机会 |
[15:41] | to making nerve gas. | 可以制造出神经毒气 |
[15:42] | We can’t bring Sima in yet. | 现在还不能逮捕希玛 |
[15:43] | We need her to lead us to those chemicals. | 我们需要她引我们找到那些试剂 |
[15:45] | Okay, so, who’s gonna be Marvin? | 好吧 那谁来扮演马文 |
[15:47] | Well, Interpol’s still doing a background on Sima, | 国际刑警还在对希玛的背景做调查 |
[15:49] | but there’s no question she’s probably dangerous. | 但毫无疑问她是个危险人物 |
[15:52] | So I’ll do it. | 所以我来扮演 |
[15:53] | No, you’re-you’re Homeland. | 不 你是国安部的 |
[15:54] | You’re former FBI. | 你以前是联调局的 |
[15:55] | She could have intel on our agents. | 她可能有关于我们探员的情报 |
[15:57] | We can’t risk her I.D.’ing you. | 可能会认出你 不能冒险 |
[15:58] | Sylvester can’t do it; he’s a nervous wreck. | 希尔维斯特做不了 他太紧张了 |
[16:01] | He’d barf all over her. | 他会吐她一身的 |
[16:02] | I would. | 我真的会 |
[16:03] | Well, I guess I’ll have to do it. | 我想还是由我来扮演吧 |
[16:06] | I just hope she doesn’t fall in love with me, too. | 只希望她不会也爱上我 |
[16:09] | No, intel indicates that she probably works alone, | 不 情报表明她可能是单独行动 |
[16:11] | but we can’t be too careful. | 不过谨慎一点是好的 |
[16:12] | We need someone to profile the crowd in that bar | 需要有人去酒吧的角落里观察情况 |
[16:14] | and make sure she has no collaborators. | 确保她没有同党 |
[16:16] | So we’re down to Walter? | 所以只剩沃特了吗 |
[16:17] | Am I the only person who just heard that phone call? | 大家都看到刚才他打电话的情形了吧 |
[16:19] | Oh, I learned a lot from that exchange. | 从你那里我学到了很多东西 |
[16:21] | Okay, we hack the security cameras at the hotel, | 好的 我们侵入酒店的安保摄像头 |
[16:24] | we put an earbud in Walter’s ear, and we track | 给沃特戴上耳机 这样就可以监听 |
[16:26] | the entire meeting. | 整个会面的情形 |
[16:27] | And while he distracts her, | 在他分散她注意力期间 |
[16:28] | Toby and I search her room | 托比和我去搜查她的房间 |
[16:29] | for evidence of the stolen chemicals. | 寻找偷窃化学药剂的证据 |
[16:32] | After hearing your performance on the phone, | 听过你在电话里的表现以后 |
[16:34] | you’re gonna need help. | 你绝对需要帮助 |
[16:35] | I’ll be your Cyrano. | 我来做你的大鼻子情圣 |
[16:37] | The story of the guy with the rhinophyma, | 那个男人患有肥大性酒渣鼻 |
[16:39] | the large nose disease. | 一种大鼻子病 |
[16:40] | You missed the whole love story? | 你把整个爱情故事都忽略了吗 |
[16:42] | I was focused on his medical condition. | 我的关注点在他的疾病上 |
[16:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:48] | This is not gonna be easy. | 路漫漫其修远兮 |
[16:51] | Here, this color’s good on you. | 这条 这个颜色跟你比较相称 |
[16:59] | That color is nice on you. | 那个颜色确实很衬你 |
[17:01] | Now, to give Happy and Toby time to search her room, | 为了给乐乐和托比争取到足够的搜查时间 |
[17:04] | you’ll need to stall her in the bar. | 你必须在酒吧缠住她 |
[17:06] | If she detects anything off, | 如果她察觉出任何异常 |
[17:07] | she could flee or make a call | 可能会逃跑或者打电话 |
[17:08] | and those chemicals could disappear forever, | 而那些化学药剂可能就再也找不到了 |
[17:10] | and if she did what we think she did, | 如果我们对她的猜想没错的话 |
[17:13] | she did it by using her allure. | 她使的是美人计 |
[17:15] | She’ll do the same thing with you, | 她也会在你身上如法炮制 |
[17:16] | so you’ll need to pretend like you’re falling for her charms. | 所以你必须假装为她的美色倾倒 |
[17:21] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[17:23] | Engage with her on a personal level. | 跟她谈一些私事 |
[17:26] | No. | 不 |
[17:27] | No engaging– flirting. | 不是建立关系 是调情 |
[17:29] | Do you even know how? | 你知道该怎么调情吗 |
[17:31] | Look, you need to pick up her vibe and return it. | 你得感应到她给出的信号 然后回应 |
[17:33] | Let’s practice; I’ll flirt with you, and you flirt back. | 来练习一下 我先跟你调情 你来回应 |
[17:45] | Go ahead. Flirt back. | 开始吧 回应我 |
[17:48] | I am. | 我在回应了 |
[17:49] | I mean, you need to give off a vibe | 我是说你得释放出 |
[17:50] | like you’re interested in me. | 你对我很感兴趣的讯号 |
[17:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[17:54] | How’s this? | 这样如何 |
[17:59] | Okay, moving on. | 好吧 下一步 |
[18:00] | Uh, she’ll probably try to steal an access card from you, | 她可能会尝试从你那儿偷走通行卡 |
[18:03] | even though you don’t have one. | 即使你没有 |
[18:05] | She’ll probably try to… | 她可能会尝试 |
[18:07] | touch you. | 触碰你的身体 |
[18:09] | Feel your pocket. | 去摸你的口袋 |
[18:11] | No, I don’t enjoy contact. | 不 我不喜欢肢体接触 |
[18:13] | I know, I’ve seen you hug people. | 我知道 我见过你是怎么拥抱别人的 |
[18:14] | It’s like you’re in a leper colony. | 就好像接触到了麻风病人一样 |
[18:17] | You need to be ready for whatever she might do. | 无论她做什么你都需要有准备 |
[18:20] | I can handle it. | 我能应付 |
[18:22] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[18:27] | What if… she does… this? | 如果…她…这么做的话 |
[18:34] | Or… | 又或者 |
[18:38] | …this? | 这样呢 |
[18:40] | Why, I would be okay with that. | 怎么 我觉得没问题 |
[18:44] | And if she got… | 那如果她靠的 |
[18:46] | close? | 非常近呢 |
[18:51] | I… | 我… |
[18:52] | I think I could handle that. | 我觉得我能应付得了 |
[18:57] | This could happen. | 这有可能发生 |
[19:04] | I will be r-ready. | 我能准备好 |
[19:05] | I will be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[19:08] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[19:23] | Any sign of collaborators? | 有共犯的迹象吗 |
[19:24] | Those three are legitimately loaded. | 这三个人是真的喝醉了 |
[19:26] | Spies do not get drunk on the job. | 间谍在执行任务的时候不会喝醉 |
[19:29] | That couple has a baby. | 那对夫妇有一个孩子 |
[19:31] | That’s a definite espionage no-no. | 那绝对不会是间谍 |
[19:33] | And those guys are actually USC fans. | 那些是真正的南加州大学球迷 |
[19:34] | You can tell by how depressed they are. | 你能看出他们有多沮丧 |
[19:36] | So, coast is clear. | 嫌疑都排除了 |
[19:37] | Sima’s alone. | 希玛是独自一个人 |
[19:38] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[19:40] | That must be her. | 那一定是她 |
[19:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:45] | Walter’s a dead man. | 沃特这次死定了 |
[19:54] | Meeting someone? | 在等人吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah, I was supposed to… | 是啊 我本来是… |
[19:58] | He, uh, texted me he can’t make it. | 他发短信来说来不了了 |
[20:02] | Good. | 好 |
[20:04] | Then you can buy me a drink. | 这样你就可以请我喝一杯了 |
[20:06] | I’m Sima. | 我是希玛 |
[20:07] | Sima, Marvin. | 你好希玛 我是马文 |
[20:08] | Pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:09] | What are you having? | 你在喝什么 |
[20:11] | I’m having… | 我在喝 |
[20:12] | water. | 水 |
[20:13] | He doesn’t drink. | 他不喝酒 |
[20:14] | But that’s good, because I want | 这样很好 因为我想要 |
[20:17] | to remember the moment a beautiful woman | 记住这个时刻 一位美女 |
[20:19] | asked me to have a drink with her. | 邀请我跟她喝一杯 |
[20:21] | But that is good, because I want to remember the moment | 这样很好 因为我想要记住这个时刻 |
[20:23] | a beautiful woman asked me to have a drink with her. | 一位美女邀请我跟她喝一杯 |
[20:26] | Smoother than the scotch they’re serving. | 说的太好了 |
[20:29] | Interpol report just came in. | 国际刑警的报告来了 |
[20:31] | Sima’s just an alias. | 希玛只是个化名 |
[20:32] | Her real name is Fatima. | 她的真名是法蒂玛 |
[20:33] | They tracked her activities. | 他们跟踪了她的活动 |
[20:34] | Tokyo, Berlin, Minsk? | 东京 柏林 还有明斯克 |
[20:37] | She has honey-trapped half the agents | 她用甜言蜜语攻陷了 |
[20:38] | in the western world. | 西方世界一半的探员 |
[20:39] | She’s wanted for two unsolved murders in Prague. | 她被列为布拉格两宗谋杀悬案的通缉嫌疑人 |
[20:41] | You got to be careful, Walt. | 你得小心了 沃特 |
[20:43] | Scratch your temple if you copy. | 收到就摸一下太阳穴 |
[20:47] | Sylvester, you’re up. | 希尔维斯特 你该上场了 |
[20:50] | Did you say she was wanted for two murders? | 你刚说她因为两起谋杀而被通缉吗 |
[20:53] | Go! | 快去 |
[20:59] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[21:00] | A shovel pass on third and long?! | 长传完了再转身后传吗 |
[21:03] | That was an ineffective choice. | 那样做没用 |
[21:10] | It’s not reading the access card. | 没有读取到门卡 |
[21:11] | Try moving the phone around. | 试试晃动一下手机 |
[21:14] | Get out of there! | 快离开 |
[21:16] | Got it. She’s in 1002. | 有了 她住在1002房间 |
[21:19] | What the hell are you waiting for? | 还在等什么呢 |
[21:20] | Go see if there’s any sign of those chemicals. | 去看看有没有那些药剂的踪迹 |
[21:24] | So, then the eight told the seven, | 然后 数字8就跟7说 |
[21:26] | “What do you expect from me? I’m a square root.” | 你想我怎么样呢 我是个平方根 |
[21:34] | So, you enjoy math humor. | 你喜欢数学幽默啊 |
[21:36] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[21:37] | Man, she’s good. | 天 她真厉害 |
[21:41] | Uh, Walter, she flipped her hair. | 沃特 她撩了一下头发 |
[21:42] | That’s a flirtation marker. | 那是调情的信号 |
[21:43] | Smile back. | 微笑回应 |
[21:47] | Less. | 收一些 |
[21:50] | He looks like he’s birthing. | 他就跟要生孩子一样 |
[21:52] | What do you do, Marvin? | 你是做什么的 马文 |
[21:53] | I… work for the government. | 我为政府工作 |
[21:55] | I’m an analyst. | 我是个分析员 |
[21:56] | So, you’re smart? | 那你一定很聪明了 |
[22:00] | I like smart guys. | 我喜欢聪明的人 |
[22:03] | Don’t-don’t-don’t freeze. | 别僵住 |
[22:05] | Put your hand on hers. | 把你的手放在她手上 |
[22:06] | Slowly move your fingers back and forth. | 慢慢地前后移动你的手指 |
[22:09] | Slow down. | 慢一些 |
[22:09] | Just let her know you’re there. | 让她感觉到你就行了 |
[22:14] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[22:15] | Hold her gaze. | 注视着她 |
[22:17] | And look at her like you want to know everything | 就好像你想知道关于她的一切 |
[22:19] | there is to know about her. | 所有的一切 |
[22:20] | Look at her like you’ve never known | 注视着她 就好像 |
[22:23] | a woman like her before | 你从没见过如此出尘艳艳之女子 |
[22:25] | and never will again. | 如此佳人世间难寻 |
[22:27] | Tell her… | 告诉她 |
[22:29] | from the moment you saw her | 从你见到她的那一刻起 |
[22:31] | your definition of “stunning” changed. | 你对”惊艳”的定义就改变了 |
[22:34] | You know, from the moment I saw you… | 知道吗 从我见到你的那一刻起 |
[22:37] | my definition of “Stunning” changed. | 我对”惊艳”的定义就改变了 |
[22:42] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[22:43] | What’s taking so long? Open it. | 怎么这么慢 快点 |
[22:45] | I can’t. She booby-trapped it. | 打不开 她设了机关 |
[22:47] | We open this, an alarm will notify her. | 如果门打开了 她会收到警报 |
[22:49] | We have no other way in. | 但我们没有别的入口 |
[22:51] | Actually, we do. | 其实是有的 |
[22:52] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[23:00] | The gecko gloves from the CIA? | 中央情报局的壁虎手套吗 |
[23:02] | She gave me those, too. | 这也是她给我的 |
[23:04] | I’m charming like that. | 我就是这么有魅力 |
[23:19] | It’s a full moon out tonight. | 今晚的月亮可真圆 |
[23:20] | Not funny. | 别说风凉话 |
[23:23] | You know, you look hot. | 你看上去很热 |
[23:24] | Come on, why don’t we get that jacket off of you? | 把外套脱了如何 |
[23:26] | She wants to search your jacket for the access card. | 她想看看你的外套有没有通行卡 |
[23:30] | You need to stall. | 你要想办法拖延 |
[23:31] | Do it. | 照她说的做 |
[23:32] | Yeah, why not? | 好啊 |
[23:35] | Beautiful jacket. | 衣服真不错 |
[23:40] | You know, on second thought… | 我想了想… |
[23:43] | Do you want to get out of here? | 想不想离开这里 |
[23:44] | Oh, you want to go to another bar? | 你是想去别的酒吧吗 |
[23:46] | She means upstairs, Walter. | 她是想上楼 沃特 |
[23:50] | You know, I never… do this. | 我从来 不会这样 |
[23:53] | Maybe it’s the drink, I don’t know, but… | 可能是酒精的作用 但是… |
[23:55] | I’m just going to say how I feel. | 我要告诉你我的想法 |
[23:58] | I want you to come to my room. | 我想带你去我的房间 |
[23:59] | She thinks the card’s in his pants. | 她认为卡在沃特裤兜里 |
[24:01] | And those pants won’t stay on long. | 他的裤子估计一会就要被脱掉了 |
[24:03] | Happy! Toby! | 乐乐 托比 |
[24:04] | Where the hell are you? | 你们俩在哪 |
[24:05] | Happy’s climbing up the side of the building | 乐乐现在正在爬墙 |
[24:07] | to Sima’s room right now. | 进入希玛的房间 |
[24:13] | Hurry up! | 快一点 |
[24:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:16] | Am I not scaling the building | 对你来说我徒手爬墙 |
[24:17] | by hand fast enough for you? | 爬得还不够快吗 |
[24:20] | Where’s Happy? | 乐乐去哪了 |
[24:23] | Oh, God… | 我的天 |
[24:28] | – Happy! – Aah! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | -乐乐 -天呐天呐天呐 |
[24:30] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[24:31] | The stupid glove stopped sticking! | 这个破手套没有吸附力了 |
[24:33] | Oh my God… | 我了个去 |
[24:34] | You know your little girlfriend at the CIA | 你那个中央情报局的小女朋友 |
[24:36] | who designs this stuff? | 设计的这个玩意吗 |
[24:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah, she sucks! | -是的 -她真是弱爆了 |
[24:42] | Oh, not good. | 不太妙啊 |
[24:50] | Come on, man. | 拜托啊 |
[24:51] | Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特 |
[24:52] | We have got to catch her if she falls. | 要是她掉下来我们必须接住她 |
[24:54] | From 30 feet? She could kill us. | 从9米高的地方 那我们也死定了 |
[24:56] | Sylvester, think of something! | 希尔维斯特 想想办法啊 |
[24:57] | Okay, okay! The force of gravity | 好好好 重力加速度为 |
[24:58] | is 9.81 meters per second squared. | 9.81米每平方秒 |
[25:01] | If she swings hard to her left, | 如果她用力向左边晃动 |
[25:02] | then her right hand would completely disengage from the building. | 右手一定会完全从墙壁松开 |
[25:05] | And for 2/10 of a second she won’t be attached | 那么在0.2秒内 她的手是悬空的 |
[25:07] | to anything. But she can use that time | 但她可以利用这个时间 |
[25:09] | to get to the balcony… | 跳到阳台上 |
[25:11] | or plummet to her death. | 也可能会摔死 |
[25:12] | Very reassuring! | 你真会安慰人 |
[25:13] | Okay. If you get enough momentum, it could work! | 如果有足够大的冲力 应该能成功 |
[25:17] | Or not! | 或者失败 |
[25:18] | It’s 50/50! | 概率是各50% |
[25:19] | It’s natural to be scared. | 会害怕是很正常的 |
[25:20] | You should be scared! | 应该害怕的是你 |
[25:22] | You’re the one who gave me these gloves! | 是你给了我这副破手套 |
[25:24] | You’re slipping! | 你在下滑 |
[25:25] | Do it now! | 别犹豫了 |
[25:33] | How did she pull that off? | 她是怎么办到的 |
[25:36] | ‘Cause she’s Happy Frickin’ Quinn. | 因为她是屌炸天的乐乐·奎恩 |
[25:46] | Clock’s ticking, Happy. What do you got? | 时间紧迫 乐乐 找到什么没有 |
[25:48] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:48] | You better hurry. They’re in the elevator. | 你最好快点 他们在电梯里了 |
[25:52] | Walter, Happy’s in the room right now. | 沃特 乐乐正在房间里 |
[25:53] | You have to stall. | 你拖延一下时间 |
[25:58] | You’re impatient. | 你还真是没有耐心 |
[26:01] | I like that. | 不过我喜欢 |
[26:02] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[26:04] | Tell her there’s another woman that you care about. | 告诉她你心里还有另一个女人 |
[26:06] | Listen, there’s, um, | 听着… |
[26:09] | there’s this other woman… | 我心有所属了 |
[26:10] | and, um, what you and I | 你和我 |
[26:13] | are about to do could complicate | 我们将要做的事 |
[26:15] | an already complicated situation. | 会让本来就很复杂的情况更加复杂 |
[26:20] | Marvin, let me assure you, | 马文 让我来消除你的顾忌 |
[26:22] | what you and I are about to do | 我们之间将要发生的事 |
[26:24] | will be the least complicated thing you’ll ever experience. | 将会是你遇到过的最轻松愉快的事 |
[26:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:32] | Uh, how much longer do I have? | 我还有多少时间 |
[26:35] | Two minutes. Tops. | 两分钟 最多 |
[26:37] | There are no cameras in the room. | 屋里没有摄像头 |
[26:38] | Fill me in. What are you doing? | 告诉我你在干什么 |
[26:43] | I’m checking her stuff. | 我在检查她的东西 |
[26:44] | There might be a secret hollow or something. | 肯定会有个什么空心的东西 |
[26:47] | Just leave everything the way you found it. | 快把一切东西放回原位 |
[26:49] | They’re stepping off the elevator. | 他们走出电梯了 |
[26:53] | I just found a key for a Lock-Ur-Stuff facility. | 我找到一个储物柜的钥匙 |
[26:57] | Now, why would an international spy | 为什么一个经常满世界跑的国际间谍 |
[26:59] | who’s always traveling the world rent a storage facility? | 会租用储物柜服务 |
[27:02] | ‘Cause maybe that’s where she’s keeping the chemicals. | 因为可能她把药剂放在那了 |
[27:04] | Happy, get the hell out of there! | 乐乐 赶紧离开那 |
[27:06] | And, uh, how do I do that? | 请问我要怎么离开呢 |
[27:07] | The gloves are useless. I’m not Spiderwoman. | 手套没用 我也不是女蜘蛛侠 |
[27:12] | They’re coming down the hall! They’re almost there! | 他们到走廊了 他们就快到了 |
[27:14] | Hide now! | 快藏起来 |
[27:15] | Uh, where? | 藏哪 |
[27:16] | And do not tell me under the bed, | 别告诉我要藏床底下 |
[27:18] | because that’s the worst… | 因为这主意简直太糟… |
[27:19] | Happy still hasn’t gotten out, Walter. | 沃特 乐乐还在房间里 |
[27:20] | You can’t let her in. You need to do something! | 你不能让她开门进去 你快想点办法 |
[27:25] | Think fast! | 快想办法 |
[27:27] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[27:28] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的… 天呐 |
[27:37] | That is a humdinger. | 真是了不起 |
[27:52] | I’m out! Where’s the closest Lock-Ur-Stuff? | 我出来了 最近的储物室在哪里 |
[27:54] | Two blocks away. You and Toby are with me. | 两街区外 你和托比跟我走 |
[27:56] | Sylvester and Paige, | 希尔维斯特和佩吉 |
[27:57] | keep your eyes on Walter and help him distract Sima | 你们盯着沃特 帮他吸引希玛的注意 |
[27:59] | until we get those chemicals. | 方便我们拿到药剂 |
[28:01] | I’m not sure he needs any help. | 他应该不需要帮助 |
[28:03] | I hate to disagree, but she’s not that into it. | 虽然我不忍心说 但她似乎并不投入 |
[28:04] | No hands on the back of the head. | 手并没有放到他脑后 |
[28:06] | No fingers through the hair. | 手指也没有穿过他的头发 |
[28:07] | Maybe Walter’s a bad kisser. | 也许沃特吻技不好 |
[28:10] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:11] | Hold down the fort, kid. We’ll be back in five. | 稳住 孩子 我们很快就回来了 |
[28:14] | I’m going to go slip into something less constricting. | 我去换点不这么紧绷的衣服 |
[28:18] | We’re gonna lose visual! | 我们要看不见了 |
[28:19] | No bedroom, Walter. Ha-Happy wasn’t able | 不要去卧室 沃特 乐乐时间不够 |
[28:21] | to put everything back. | 没把东西整理好 |
[28:22] | If Sima sees, your cover’s blown. | 一旦希玛看到 你就暴露了 |
[28:24] | There’s no point. | 不必了 |
[28:27] | Whatever you put on, you’ll be out of it | 不管你穿什么 几分钟后 |
[28:30] | in a matter of minutes. | 你就会脱掉 |
[28:35] | Tell her you want her on the couch. | 告诉她 你想在沙发上要她 |
[28:38] | I want you on the couch. | 我想在沙发上要你 |
[28:41] | Tell her you can’t wait to have her. | 告诉她 你已经等不及了 |
[28:42] | I can’t wait to have you. | 我已经等不及了 |
[28:44] | But first… | 不过 |
[28:45] | tell her you want to order champagne from room service. | 告诉她 你需要先叫点香槟来 |
[28:48] | What? No. | 什么 不要 |
[28:50] | What do you mean “No”? | 什么叫不要 |
[28:51] | Uh, what? Nothing. Just, uh… you know… | 什么 没什么 只是… |
[28:53] | You… | 你 |
[28:55] | …just need to sit there | 你就坐好 |
[28:57] | and watch. | 好好看着 |
[29:00] | 97% certain sure I just heard an extended zipper pull. | 我有97%的把握 我听到了很长拉链声 |
[29:03] | Most likely a dress. | 可能是裙子 |
[29:04] | Thank you, Sylvester. | 谢谢你 希尔维斯特 |
[29:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[29:13] | You will never forget this night. | 你永远不会忘记今晚 |
[29:16] | Say… | 说 |
[29:17] | “I’ve wanted to be with you | “自从第一眼见到你 |
[29:19] | since the moment I laid eyes on you.” | 我就想跟你在一起” |
[29:22] | I… I love hearing your voice in my ear. | 我 太喜欢听到你的声音了 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:43] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[29:44] | She might’ve booby-trapped this thing. | 她也许设置了陷阱 |
[29:49] | Yup. This is the stuff. | 没错 就是这些 |
[29:53] | We got a problem. Look at that. | 有问题 你看 |
[29:56] | It’s a pressure alarm. | 这是压力警报器 |
[29:58] | Not good? | 不妙吗 |
[29:59] | Definitely not good. | 绝对不妙 |
[30:05] | – What’s that? – Oh, nothing. | -那是什么 -没什么 |
[30:07] | It’s just an alarm. | 不过是个闹钟 |
[30:08] | I can never get it set right. | 我总也调不好 |
[30:10] | That is a strange watch | 这么一块表 |
[30:11] | to be outfitted with modern electronics. | 居然会配置有现代元件 |
[30:21] | Walter? Walter? | 沃特 沃特 |
[30:25] | Walter, say something! | 沃特 说话 |
[30:51] | Now that our relationship has evolved, | 既然我们的关系已经”进了一步” |
[30:55] | maybe you should tell me your real name. | 也许你应该告诉我你的真名 |
[30:57] | I’ve already told you my name, Fatima. | 我已经告诉你我的名字 法蒂玛 |
[31:00] | That’s not my real name, either. | 这也不是我的真名 |
[31:02] | Are we going somewhere? | 这是要去哪里 |
[31:04] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[31:05] | And if your associates can follow my directions, | 如果你的同伴能乖乖听我指示 |
[31:08] | so are you. | 你也可以回家 |
[31:09] | I don’t have any associates. | 没什么同伴 |
[31:12] | No? | 是吗 |
[31:14] | While you were sleeping, we made a deal. | 你在睡觉的时候 我们做了个交易 |
[31:16] | They bring me the two canisters from my storage facilities, | 他们把我放好的两罐药剂给我 |
[31:19] | and Leonard gets the third from the CIA lab. | 莱纳德去拿中情局实验室的第三罐 |
[31:22] | They give me all three chemicals, | 他们把三罐都给我 |
[31:25] | I let you go. | 我就放你走 |
[31:27] | Everybody wins. | 双赢 |
[31:29] | And they’re coming here? | 他们在路上吗 |
[31:31] | You’d better hope so. | 最好是这样 |
[31:43] | Got it. | 查到了 |
[31:44] | Tail number: N888C41. | 尾号N888C41 |
[31:47] | Are we sure this is a good idea? | 确定这是个好主意吗 |
[31:48] | You got a better one? | 你有更好的建议吗 |
[31:49] | It’s better than handing over latent chemical weapons to an anti-American agent? | 比把化学武器交给反美国特工更好的建议吗 |
[31:53] | Give me a minute. | 让我想想 |
[31:54] | If we don’t give her what she wants, Walter dies. | 如果不满足她的要求 沃特就会死 |
[31:56] | We got to do whatever we can to get him off that plane. | 我们必须竭尽所能救他离开那架飞机 |
[31:58] | She’s far too cautious. | 她太谨慎了 |
[31:59] | She’ll keep him as collateral to get out of American airspace. | 她会以他为人质 离开美国领空 |
[32:05] | It’s time to get our man. | 我们去救他 |
[32:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登机 |
[32:21] | Where’s Leonard? | 莱纳德在哪里 |
[32:22] | Uh, we didn’t need him. | 我们不需要他 |
[32:23] | The CIA gave us the third chemical. | 中情局已经把药剂给我们了 |
[32:26] | There’s all three chemicals in the satchel. | 三种药剂都在包里了 |
[32:29] | They’re the real thing. | 是真的 |
[32:30] | There’s a litmus test in there to prove it. | 有石蕊指示剂可以证明 |
[32:36] | Let’s go, buddy. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[32:39] | Uncuff him. | 解开他的手铐 |
[32:40] | New plan– once we’ve landed safely in neutral territory, | 新计划 等我们成功抵达中立国领土 |
[32:43] | he’ll be released. | 就会放他离开 |
[32:45] | We had a deal. | 不是说好的吗 |
[32:46] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:47] | And the deal was Leonard was supposed to come with you. | 我们说好的是让莱纳德跟你一起来 |
[32:50] | How? Leonard’s on his way to a federal penitentiary. | 怎么可能 莱纳德马上要进监狱了 |
[32:54] | She has an emotional connection with him. | 她对他有真感情 |
[32:56] | She knows you could have gotten | 她知道你可以不经过莱纳德 |
[32:57] | the chemicals without Leonard, | 就拿到药剂 |
[32:58] | she only wants him here because she loves him. | 她希望他来是因为真的爱他 |
[33:01] | You uncuff my man… | 解开他 |
[33:03] | …and I’ll work out a deal for you for Leonard. | 我就帮你和莱纳德想办法 |
[33:05] | You are a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[33:09] | Cabe! | 凯布 |
[33:11] | Oh, my God, that was a muzzle flash! | 天啊 刚刚绝对是枪响 |
[33:13] | Look! | 快看 |
[33:19] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:26] | Cabe! Cabe, are you all right?! | 凯布 凯布 你还好吗 |
[33:28] | Cabe! Cabe! | 凯布 凯布 |
[33:32] | Damn glad she gave you this shirt. | 幸亏她给了你这个防弹衣 |
[33:35] | But right now, we gotta figure out | 不过我们得想办法阻止他们 |
[33:37] | how to stop that plane, or Walter’s as good as dead. | 怎么停下飞机 不然沃特就死定了 |
[33:40] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[34:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 该死的 你想干什么 |
[34:26] | Walter, what did you do? | 沃特 你干了什么 |
[34:54] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[34:56] | – You gotta hurry. – You think?! | -你得快点 -以为我不知道吗 |
[34:57] | 100 miles an hour, 147 feet per second, | 每小时160千米 每秒4.9米 |
[35:00] | which means they’re gonna run out of runway. | 这意味着跑道不够长 |
[35:02] | Got it! | 好了 |
[35:15] | Oh… my God. | 天呐 |
[35:28] | Hey! | 我在这 |
[35:29] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[35:30] | Hey! | 在这 |
[35:31] | Jump! We’ll catch you! | 跳 我们会接住你 |
[35:33] | If the chemicals blow up, they will combine | 如果那些药剂爆炸了 |
[35:35] | and aerosol, and kill people for miles! | 跟悬浮微粒融合并雾化 会危及附近的民众 |
[35:38] | Get ready! | 准备好 |
[35:39] | Walter, no! | 沃特 不要 |
[35:40] | Do not throw me deadly chemicals! | 不要把致命的药剂扔给我 |
[35:41] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[35:44] | Oh! God…! | 天呐 |
[35:51] | Nice catch, Sly! | 接得好 希尔 |
[35:53] | Hey, man, if that fire hits the fuel tank, | 哥们 一旦明火烧及燃料箱 |
[35:55] | the whole plane’s gonna blow– you got to jump, Walter! | 整架飞机都会爆炸 你得跳下来 沃特 |
[35:58] | I know! Hold on! | 我知道 等等 |
[35:59] | We got you, buddy, come on! – Come on. | 我们会接住你 快跳 |
[36:01] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[36:31] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[36:32] | Jump! | 快跳 |
[36:33] | Okay! | 好 |
[36:37] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[36:45] | Okay, okay! | 好了 好了 |
[36:46] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[36:55] | Get me up! | 拉我上去 |
[37:00] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[37:10] | Cabe said Sima will make it. | 凯布说希玛没有大碍 |
[37:11] | Maybe she and Leonard will be in adjoining penitentiaries. | 也许她和莱纳德能被关在临近的监狱 |
[37:14] | So she loved him. | 所以说她爱他 |
[37:16] | It’s not logical. | 这不合逻辑 |
[37:18] | It’s actually totally logical. | 其实非常符合逻辑 |
[37:19] | It’s called the Wiseman Effect. | 这是威斯曼效应 |
[37:20] | If you pretend you’re in love with someone, | 如果你一直假装爱一个人 |
[37:22] | sometimes you actually start to believe it. | 最后可能真的会爱上那人 |
[37:24] | That’s why she wouldn’t really kiss you back. | 所以她才不能回应你的吻 |
[37:27] | Heart belongs to Leonard. | 她早已对莱纳德心有所属 |
[37:29] | The good news is that you’re probably not as bad a kisser | 好消息是也许你的吻技 |
[37:32] | as I theorized. | 没我推导中差 |
[37:34] | She had the chance to get away, | 她有逃走的机会 |
[37:36] | but she gave it up for love, for something that’s not real. | 但却为爱这种不真实的东西放弃了 |
[37:41] | It was real to her. | 对她来说爱是真实的 |
[37:53] | I’m gonna write you a script for antibiotics, too. | 我还得给你开点抗生素 |
[37:56] | Why I’m doing that, Ralph? | 我为什么要开抗生素呢 拉尔夫 |
[37:56] | ‘Cause burns cover more surface area than cuts, | 因为烫伤的创面比割伤更大 |
[37:59] | so more easily infected. | 所以更容易受感染 |
[38:01] | A-plus. | 满分 |
[38:06] | – Jumping out of a burning plane. – Yeah. | -飞身跳下即将爆炸的飞机 -是的 |
[38:09] | When did we become action heroes? | 我们什么时候变成动作影星了 |
[38:11] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[38:13] | You’re set. | 好了 |
[38:15] | Thank you, pal. | 谢了 哥们 |
[38:20] | – How about a story? – Yes, please. | -要听故事吗 -要 |
[38:27] | Robo-Spies, | 《机器人间谍》 |
[38:29] | issue one. | 第一期 |
[38:31] | “The dawn of a new breed of secret agent: | 新型秘密特工的诞生 |
[38:33] | half-spy, half-robot.” | 半机器人 半间谍 |
[38:37] | “It was a dangerous time for spies. | 对于间谍而言这是危险的时期 |
[38:40] | “And human spies could “No longer do the mission. | 人类间谍已经不能胜任 |
[38:44] | “Their skin, and their mortality, | 他们的皮肤以及死亡率 |
[38:47] | the way they thought…” | 他们的思维方式 |
[38:48] | I know my advice earlier wasn’t real helpful. | 我知道之前给你的建议没啥用 |
[38:50] | Uh, let’s try this. | 试试这条好了 |
[38:55] | The most important thing to Sima, or whatever her name was, | 对于希玛来说 不管这是不是她的真名 |
[38:57] | was getting those chemicals and making the nerve gas | 最重要的是拿到药剂 做出神经毒气 |
[39:00] | and bringing it back to her country. | 然后带回她的国家 |
[39:01] | And she was on the verge of achieving it. | 她几乎就要成功了 |
[39:04] | And then she threw it all away for love. | 却为了爱情抛弃了一切 |
[39:06] | Love can make you stupid. | 爱情会让你变愚蠢 |
[39:11] | The question is– what’s your most important thing? | 问题是 什么对你来说最重要 |
[39:16] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[39:17] | Then this is my advice: | 那我的建议是 |
[39:19] | whatever thoughts you’re having about Drew | 无论你对德鲁 |
[39:20] | or anyone else… | 或是其他人有什么想法 |
[39:24] | you ask yourself, “Could this hurt Ralph?” | 先问问自己”这会伤害到拉尔夫吗” |
[39:28] | And take care of your most important thing. | 照顾好你最重要的事物 |
[39:38] | Huh, still here? | 还不回去吗 |
[39:39] | Uh, FAA– you blow up one plane, | 联邦航空局可不好糊弄 你炸了架飞机 |
[39:41] | and the paperwork’s mind-boggling. | 涉及到的文件比山都高 |
[39:44] | Where are you off to? | 你要去哪 |
[39:46] | UCLA Research Lab. | 加州大学的研究实验室 |
[39:48] | It’s almost midnight. | 都快午夜了 |
[39:49] | Yeah, I know, I’m late. | 是的 我知道 我要迟到了 |
[39:50] | Don’t work too much longer. | 别工作太久了 |
[39:52] | So, uh, pretty nuts… | 挺疯狂的… |
[39:54] | a trained spy gets caught because of love. | 一个训练有素的间谍因为爱而落网 |
[39:57] | That’s silly, huh? | 这挺傻的对吧 |
[39:59] | The notion of romantic love is a fairy tale. | 浪漫的爱情只是个童话 |
[40:01] | The thought that people can be affected | 认为人们会因他人的情感 |
[40:03] | in some meaningful way by the affection of others is… is… | 受到实质性的影响 |
[40:08] | Kiss, touch… | 接吻 触碰 |
[40:09] | uh, the, uh… | 还有…还有… |
[40:11] | Whatever, it’s, um… | 无论如何 |
[40:14] | It’s junk science. | 这样的想法是伪科学 |
[40:15] | It’s not even that. | 甚至连伪科学都不如 |
[40:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:19] | Like I said, silly. | 正如我所说 挺傻的 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:23] | As my mother used to say, sweet dreams. | 正如我妈妈常说 做个好梦 |
[40:27] | Oh, Paige. | 佩吉 |
[40:28] | Can you, uh, record a new outgoing message on the machine? | 你能录个新的来电留言吗 |
[40:32] | Sure. Why? | 没问题 为什么 |
[40:34] | Nothing. Just realized recently what a nice voice you have. | 没什么 最近才发现你声音很好听 |
[40:42] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 好了 明天见 |