时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | My name is Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I have the fourth highest IQ ever recorded: 197. | 我有史上第四高的智商 197 |
[00:10] | Einstein’s was 160. | 爱因斯坦只有160 |
[00:13] | When I was 11, the FBI arrested me for hacking NASA | 11岁时 我因入侵宇航局而被联调局逮捕 |
[00:15] | to get their blueprints for my bedroom wall. | 而我只是想找蓝图贴在卧室墙上而已 |
[00:17] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 |
[00:18] | Now I run a team of geniuses, | 现在我带领一组天才 |
[00:20] | tackling worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:22] | Reginamoon | 双子草 双鱼小圈 萨萨 |
[00:23] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:25] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:27] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:29] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:31] | And Paige? | 还有佩吉 |
[00:32] | Well, Paige isn’t like us. | 佩吉跟我们不是一类人 |
[00:33] | She’s normal | 她是正常人 |
[00:34] | and translates the world for us | 她为我们解释这个世界 |
[00:36] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:38] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:52] | Think we should go east. | 我觉得我们该往东走 |
[00:54] | That’s west. | 那是西边 |
[00:56] | Well, still should go that way. | 那我们也还是该往那边走 |
[00:58] | Yeah? Based on what? | 为什么啊 |
[01:02] | This is your fault! | 这都怪你 |
[01:03] | You had to take us off the trail. | 你非得带我们走小路 |
[01:04] | You had to see that damn waterfall! | 你非得去看什么瀑布 |
[01:06] | I thought I knew where I was going. | 我以为我认识路啊 |
[01:07] | Oh, well, a lot of good that does us now, huh? | 那有个屁用 |
[01:09] | Day and a half with no water, food or cell reception. | 已经一天半没水 没食物 没信号了 |
[01:12] | And the kids are terrified. | 孩子们都吓坏了 |
[01:13] | And you two aren’t helping. | 你俩只是在帮倒忙 |
[01:15] | Let’s just keep moving | 我们继续走吧 |
[01:16] | and try to get back to a road. | 试着找到大路 |
[01:18] | We’ll get you out of here. I promise. | 我们会带你们出去的 我保证 |
[01:28] | Winds of Santa Ana. | 圣安娜飓风好厉害 |
[01:31] | She’s a-blowin’ a-leeward and a-windward. | 既有下风也有上风 |
[01:34] | That is sailor talk. | 这是水手的行话 |
[01:36] | Actually, those terms just relate to one’s position to the wind. | 其实 这些词只和人与风向的相对位置有关 |
[01:40] | It’s not exclusive to sailing. | 并不是航行专用 |
[01:43] | In fact, I’m about to show you | 事实上 我要给你看看 |
[01:44] | how it applies to aeronautics. | 怎么把风向用于飞行 |
[01:46] | State the wager. | 说赌什么 |
[01:48] | Down the telephone wires, straighten at ground level, | 沿电话线 近地平飞 |
[01:51] | then across the street and through that window. | 穿过街道 进入那扇窗户 |
[01:54] | You’re on. If I win, dinner date. | 赌 我赢了 晚餐约会 |
[01:56] | If you win, I do your laundry for a month. | 你赢 我给你洗一个月的衣服 |
[01:59] | You’d probably like that more than the dinner, perv. | 你个变态 大概更想要洗衣服吧 |
[02:14] | I’m feeling Greek, maybe Tex-Mex. | 希腊菜吧 德州墨西哥菜也可 |
[02:17] | The bet is null and void on account of that truck. | 因为卡车 打赌无效 |
[02:20] | You said you’d get it in the window, | 你说能飞进窗户 |
[02:21] | and it ain’t in the window. | 但没进去 |
[02:23] | I’m the gambling expert. | 我才是赌博的行家 |
[02:24] | We be datin’. | 我们要约会 |
[02:28] | Ooh, great. Coffee’s ready. | 太好了 咖啡煮好了 |
[02:32] | Yes. | 给 |
[02:35] | Perfect. | 正好 |
[02:36] | Thanks, Walter. | 谢了 沃特 |
[02:37] | Walter, a minute of your time. | 沃特 过来聊聊 |
[02:41] | Yeah. Mmm. | 好棒 |
[02:51] | Oh. What is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[02:54] | This is outreach. | 外联 |
[02:55] | Now, as you know, Drew comes back from Portland soon. | 你也知道 德鲁很快要从波特兰回来了 |
[02:57] | He’s gonna come back full of confidence and swagger. | 他自信满满 牛逼闪闪地回来 |
[03:00] | And what did those alpha-jocks all want? | 那些大运动员都想要什么呢 |
[03:03] | The cheerleader. | 拉拉队员 |
[03:05] | AKA Paige Dineen. | 也就是佩吉·狄宁 |
[03:07] | Why is Paige’s personal life my concern? | 佩吉的私生活跟我什么关系 |
[03:10] | Right here is why. I’ve been collecting data | 就在这里 我一直在收集数据 |
[03:12] | on your shifting behavior patterns the past few months, | 关于你这几个月情绪变化的规律 |
[03:13] | and the result is an iron-clad theorem | 其结果毫无疑问地显示 |
[03:16] | that proves you have feelings for Paige. | 你对佩吉有感情 |
[03:21] | That’s preposterous. | 简直荒谬 |
[03:22] | Said the climate-change denier | 面对科学证据 |
[03:23] | in the face of scientific evidence. | 还拒不承认 |
[03:26] | While you’re at it, how ’bout you get no vaccines today? | 顺便扎一剂否认的疫苗吧 |
[03:30] | You want to take this for a spin? | 要听听吗 |
[03:35] | Remember the reservation you made | 记得你情人节 |
[03:37] | for a Valentine’s Day “work dinner”? | 预定的”工作晚餐”吗 |
[03:40] | We never ended up having the meal. | 但我们最终没吃成 |
[03:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:42] | How about the new lavender diffuser in your office? | 你办公室的新薰衣草熏香呢 |
[03:45] | That is to mask the smell of experiment-generated mouse urine. | 那是为了掩盖实验产生的鼠尿味儿 |
[03:48] | That’s disgusting. | 恶心 |
[03:49] | But also a lie. | 但也是谎言 |
[03:50] | Paige loves lavender. | 佩吉喜欢薰衣草 |
[03:52] | That hand cream of hers is always stinking up the van. | 她的手霜总把面包车搞得一车的味儿 |
[03:55] | Finally… | 最后 |
[03:59] | …Coffea arabica. | 阿拉伯咖啡 |
[04:00] | Why do you think I’ve been getting my joe at Kovelski’s? | 你以为我为什么跑出去买咖啡 |
[04:03] | Because you put cinnamon in our pot here. | 因为你往我们的咖啡壶里放了肉桂 |
[04:07] | It has antioxidants and improves brain function. | 肉桂含抗氧化剂 增强脑力 |
[04:10] | Cinnamon’s for elves. | 精灵才喝肉桂呢 |
[04:12] | You put cinnamon in the coffee | 你往咖啡里放肉桂 |
[04:13] | because she likes it. | 是因为她喜欢 |
[04:14] | You’re giving her special treatment, | 他在给她特殊待遇 |
[04:17] | which can only mean… | 所以只有一种可能 |
[04:22] | And how old are you? | 你多大了 |
[04:23] | 13 months older than you, | 比你大13个月 |
[04:24] | so show your elders respect. | 尊重长者吧 |
[04:25] | What is… | 这… |
[04:28] | What is with the almost constantly commenting | 你最近为什么总揪着 |
[04:30] | on me and Paige lately? | 我和佩吉不放啊 |
[04:32] | It’s borderline obsessive. | 简直近乎执迷 |
[04:34] | As a student of human behavior, | 作为人类行为的研究者 |
[04:37] | I find emotional dishonesty offensive. | 我认为情感上不诚实很过分 |
[04:39] | And also, you’re my friend. | 而且 你是我朋友 |
[04:41] | Also, I don’t like Drew. | 而且 我不喜欢德鲁 |
[04:45] | You’re not saved by the bell. | 别以为你就没事了 |
[04:50] | Yeah, Cabe. | 凯布 |
[04:51] | Got a case, urgent. | 有案子 急事 |
[04:53] | We got six hikers from a church group | 六个教堂团体的驴友 |
[04:54] | lost in Los Angeles National Forest. | 在洛杉矶国家森林里走失了 |
[04:56] | Been missing for 36 hours. | 已经失踪36小时了 |
[04:58] | Santa Ana winds are kicking up the forest floor, killing visibility. | 圣安娜飓风卷起了森林的尘土 能见度很低 |
[05:02] | Search and rescue is damn near impossible. | 搜救几乎无法展开 |
[05:04] | LAFD and the Forest Service need an assist. | 洛杉矶消防部和林务局需要帮助 |
[05:07] | I was thinking your tracking software | 我在考虑当年巴格达行动中用到的 |
[05:08] | from the Baghdad operation years back– | 你的追踪软件 |
[05:11] | maybe dusting that off. | 或许把那个翻出来吧 |
[05:29] | Winds have gotten worse since we spoke. | 我们通话之后风力更大了 |
[05:30] | We don’t have any time to waste. | 没时间浪费了 |
[05:34] | Must be the hikers’ families. | 这是驴友的家属吧 |
[05:36] | Alongside members of their church. | 还有教堂的教友 |
[05:41] | My system uses a camera and laser scanners | 我的系统用摄像头和激光扫描器 |
[05:44] | to conduct advanced ground imaging | 进行高级地面成像 |
[05:45] | that can penetrate tree cover | 可以穿透树木遮挡 |
[05:47] | and recognize ground patterns at high altitudes. | 在高空辨识地表情况 |
[05:50] | Basically, our stuff sees good. | 总之 我们的东西能看清楚 |
[05:52] | You built this for fun? | 你是为找乐子做的这个吗 |
[05:54] | Well, let’s just say I, uh… | 这么说吧 |
[05:57] | I modified an old system from way back. | 我改进了一个很早以前的系统 |
[06:00] | My guys will locate the hikers, | 我的人会找到那些驴友 |
[06:02] | radio in the coordinates; the rescue team can do its job. | 用无线电通知你们坐标 然后救援队施救 |
[06:05] | We need to see whatever your people have done so far. | 我们需要看看你们的人到目前的收获 |
[06:11] | It’s an interesting use of my Baghdad software. | 用我的巴格达软件做这个真有意思 |
[06:15] | How did you think to apply it to this situation? | 你怎么想到用到这事上的 |
[06:17] | The truth is, | 事实上 |
[06:18] | I think about what happened in Baghdad a lot. | 我经常想起巴格达的事 |
[06:20] | what happened between us. | 以及我们之间的事 |
[06:22] | Maybe your tech– | 也许你的发明 |
[06:23] | some good can come from it now. | 可以做一些好事 |
[06:25] | Walter, you got to see this. | 沃特 过来看看这个 |
[06:26] | One of the kids tweeted a picture | 有个孩子在去登山前 |
[06:27] | right before they went on the hike. | 发了张照片 |
[06:29] | They’ve been out of cell range ever since. | 之后他们的手机就没信号了 |
[06:31] | Well, that’s all we need to find the hikers. | 有这个 我们就找得到他们了 |
[06:34] | How? | 怎么找 |
[06:34] | You’ve been looking for where the hikers are. | 你一直在找他们在哪里 |
[06:36] | That’s one specific place in a specific moment in time, | 那只是针对于某时某刻的瞬时位置罢了 |
[06:38] | and it’s constantly moving. | 这个位置在不断变化 |
[06:39] | The footprints, however, | 但他们的脚印 |
[06:41] | they can last for hours, even in this wind, | 即使在这样的强风里也能保留几个小时 |
[06:43] | and they could be a road map right to them. | 根据这些可以找到他们走的路线 |
[06:45] | Breakdown? | 分离好了吗 |
[06:46] | Okay, so these treads are the kids’ sneakers. | 所以这些脚印是孩子们的帆布鞋留下的 |
[06:49] | Two are piece-wise lines, | 有两双是条状的 |
[06:51] | other is a cross-hatch pattern. | 另一双是交叉花纹的 |
[06:53] | Approximate sizes: two boys’ size nine | 估计一下鞋码 两双9号男鞋 |
[06:55] | and a girls’ six. | 一双6号女鞋 |
[06:57] | The adults are wearing hiking boots | 大人们穿的是登山靴 |
[06:59] | with standard waffle patterns, | 鞋底是华夫饼格子图案 |
[07:00] | and the woman’s got an outside heel break. | 而且那个女人的外侧鞋跟有破损 |
[07:03] | Scan the images. | 扫描图像 |
[07:04] | One of the men will be in front, one of them in back. | 男的一个会在前面 另一个在最后 |
[07:07] | It’s standard defense formation, wired into animal DNA– | 这是标准的防御阵型 这是动物本能 |
[07:09] | they don’t even know they’re doing it. | 说不定他们自己都没意识到 |
[07:11] | That woman will most likely be with the youngest girl | 那个女人应该是带着最小的那个女孩 |
[07:14] | — a mothering instinct to protect. | 母亲保护孩子的天性 |
[07:16] | If you look at the, uh, | 你看这个 |
[07:17] | body language of these two youngsters here, they’re in love. | 这两个人搂搂抱抱的 肯定是情侣 |
[07:20] | They’re side by side. | 他们肩靠着肩 |
[07:21] | You can tell they’re in love just from the photo? | 一张照片你就看得出来他们是情侣吗 |
[07:23] | Oh, I can tell lots of ways. | 很多线索我都看得出 |
[07:26] | The others will follow standard pack formation | 其他人在这个阵型里头 |
[07:29] | and fall in here and here. | 在这里和这里 |
[07:31] | We’ll be looking for a shape like this | 我们尽量找这种形状的脚印 |
[07:33] | filled with tread patterns | 跟踪他们留下的痕迹 |
[07:34] | that we can distinguish from mountain lion drag marks, | 这样就可以和野生动物 |
[07:36] | windswept debris. | 以及风化痕迹区分开来 |
[07:38] | That’ll let us find our folks. | 就可以找到他们 |
[07:41] | Uh, where’s our workstation? | 我们的工作站在哪 |
[07:44] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 等一下 等一下 |
[07:45] | no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别这样 别这样 |
[07:47] | Walter, I am not going up in that thing. | 沃特 我不想坐那东西 |
[07:48] | Helicopters have zero aerodynamics | 直升机没有机翼 完全不符合空气动力学 |
[07:51] | and no glide ability in case of engine failure. | 引擎一旦失效 也无法滑行 |
[07:52] | That’s our only choice. | 我们没别的飞机 |
[07:53] | It’s a box held up in the sky | 这就是个悬在空中的盒子 |
[07:55] | by a lawnmower blade. Pass. | 顶着个剪草机刀片 我不坐 |
[07:58] | Hope you’re up for a little handholding today. | 那就拉着别人的手吧 |
[08:04] | Sly, we need you. | 希尔 我们需要你 |
[08:05] | No one can run the analytics as fast as you can. | 你计算数据的速度最快 |
[08:08] | Walter, I want to help, | 沃特 我也想帮忙 |
[08:10] | but I can’t willingly board a death trap | 但是我不能就这样走进 |
[08:12] | designed by Leonardo da Vinci 500 years ago. | 达芬奇五百年前设计的死亡陷阱 |
[08:15] | Then stay here! | 那就留在这里吧 |
[08:18] | ‘Cause I got a strict no-crybabies policy. | 因为我最见不得哭哭啼啼的人 |
[08:20] | Meet your pilot, Marcus Bronson. | 这是你们的飞行员 马克斯·布朗森 |
[08:23] | Look, you don’t want to come, don’t come, | 不想一起去 就别去 |
[08:25] | but once you get on board, | 但你一旦登机 |
[08:26] | you need keep it together, you understand? | 就给我坚强点 听见没有 |
[08:29] | It’s serious business up there. | 飞直升机是很严肃的事 |
[08:30] | I can’t have anyone freaking out in my bird. | 谁都不能在我飞机上乱了阵脚 |
[08:34] | Hey, what’d you mean, our pilot? You’re not coming? | 什么叫我们的飞行员 你不一起去吗 |
[08:36] | There’s no room in the cabin. | 机舱里坐不下 |
[08:37] | So I’ll stay back and gear up with the rescue team. | 所以我在后方支援 跟救援队合作 |
[08:40] | Once you send in the hikers’ locations, we go in. | 你们一发来地址 我们就出发 |
[08:43] | This is a SAT phone. | 这是卫星电话 |
[08:44] | Works where the cell phones don’t. | 手机没信号的时候也能用 |
[08:46] | Keep it close to you. It’s your lifeline. | 随身带好 这是救命的东西 |
[08:50] | Hey! | 小心点 |
[08:51] | You scratch it, you buy it. | 要是划伤了 就得付钱 |
[08:55] | He’s fun. | 挺幽默 |
[08:56] | Are you good? | 你还好吗 |
[08:58] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Okay. Let’s go. | 那就出发吧 |
[09:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:04] | We know you have a lot of choices when you fly, | 我们知道您有机会选择其他航班 |
[09:06] | so we want to thank you for flying with Air Scorpion. | 因此感谢您选择天蝎航空出行 |
[09:09] | Please, no unnecessary words. | 别废话了 |
[09:11] | Big guy barfs, you guys are cleaning it up. | 要是肥仔吐了 你们要给我清干净 |
[09:15] | Everything’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[09:16] | Just look at your laptop and avoid peripheral vision, okay? | 只看你的电脑屏幕 不要往外看 |
[09:25] | Now, our predictive model | 预测模型显示 |
[09:26] | says they headed downhill west-southwest, | 他们从西南方向下山了 |
[09:28] | with a statistical likelihood of 94%, | 概率为94% |
[09:30] | so bank west here. | 请往西走 |
[09:35] | I got a hit. | 有结果了 |
[09:37] | Happy, you seeing this? | 乐乐 看得到吗 |
[09:38] | Yup. | 看得到 |
[09:39] | The treads match our hikers. | 脚印符合我们要找的人 |
[09:41] | The formation they’re walking in is spot on with my prediction. | 他们的队形跟我预想的完全一样 |
[09:44] | Okay, pilot, stay the current course | 好 飞行员 坚持当前航线 |
[09:45] | while we close in on them. | 我们继续追踪 |
[09:48] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[09:50] | Wind’s up to 50 knots. | 风速有50节 |
[09:51] | It’s gonna get bumpy. Hold on. | 会有颠簸 请抓紧 |
[09:53] | Cabe, do you copy? | 凯布 听得到吗 |
[09:54] | Copy, Walter. | 听得到 沃特 |
[09:55] | It’s good news. | 好消息 |
[09:56] | We found the hikers’ trail. | 我们找到了他们的脚印 |
[09:58] | Within minutes, we find them. | 几分钟内 就能找到他们 |
[10:00] | That’s great work. What’s your location? | 很好 你们目前在哪里 |
[10:02] | Hey, Captain Charisma, where are we? | 机长先生 这里是哪里 |
[10:04] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[10:05] | Wind shear! Hold on! | 出现了风切变 抓紧 |
[10:09] | Base, this is Eagle! Do you copy? | 基地 我是飞鹰号 是否收到 |
[10:11] | Copy. Copy. We copy. | 收到 我们收得到 |
[10:13] | Do you read? Do you read? | 能听到吗 能听到吗 |
[10:15] | We have equipment fail… | 有仪器出现了状况 |
[10:17] | Wind’s wreaking havoc on the comms. | 强风破坏了通讯工具 |
[10:19] | Walter! Walter, do you copy?! | 沃特 沃特 收得到吗 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna die! | 我们要死了 |
[10:24] | No one’s gonna die. | 死不了 |
[10:26] | Mayday! | 求救 |
[10:27] | Base, this is Eagle! We are in distress! | 基地 我是飞鹰号 我们出事了 |
[10:29] | Repeat– we are in distress! | 重复 我们出事了 |
[10:31] | We’re heading right for those trees! | 我们要撞到树上了 |
[10:33] | No, no, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[10:34] | You steer away from the pines! | 远离松树 |
[10:36] | Aim for that! The She oak! | 朝澳洲麻黄橡木那飞 |
[10:37] | It’s softer! We’ll have a much better chance of survival! | 木质更软 我们有更大的生存几率 |
[10:40] | Walter, 500 feet! 400 feet! | 沃特 152米 121米 |
[10:42] | You got to trust me! Do it now! Do it now! | 相信我 照我说的做 往那飞 |
[10:44] | – Oh, my God! Oh! – Oh, my God. | -天呐 -天呐 |
[10:48] | What the hell are you doing?! | 该死的你在干什么 |
[10:50] | Heads down! Heads down now! | 抱头屈身 抱头屈身 |
[10:51] | Everybody, hold on! We’re going in! | 大家坐稳了 我们要迫降了 |
[11:13] | My duodenum. | 我的十二指肠 |
[11:15] | Everyone all right? | 大家都还好吗 |
[11:16] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:17] | Check. | 没事 |
[11:18] | Terrified, but breathing. | 吓破了胆 但还没断气 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 听着 |
[11:23] | Watch our weight distribution | 注意我们的体重分布 |
[11:24] | or the bow breaks and this cradle falls. | 不然树枝折了我们就该摔死了 |
[11:27] | You okay, boss? | 你还好吗 哥们 |
[11:29] | I’ve been better. | 不太乐观 |
[11:31] | How bad? | 伤势如何 |
[11:31] | Uh, bright blood, | 血色鲜亮 |
[11:33] | outer left side of the thigh. | 大腿左外侧 |
[11:34] | Looks like he nicked the femoral artery, | 应该是割破了股动脉 |
[11:36] | but it’s clotted off, stabilized. | 但血凝结了 伤势稳定 |
[11:38] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:39] | If it hadn’t, you’d be dead. | 如果没凝结 你就该死了 |
[11:40] | But that cut could expand. | 但伤口可能会扩大 |
[11:42] | We need to leave the metal in. | 得把金属片留在伤口里 |
[11:44] | You do a tourniquet, and I’ll clean it up | 找个止血带 我们下去后 |
[11:46] | when we get on the ground. | 我再给你清理伤口 |
[11:47] | We need to get you to a hospital ASAP. | 我们得尽快送你去医院 |
[11:49] | Great in theory, but we are 40-feet high in a tree. | 这理论不错 但我们正挂在12米高的树上 |
[11:52] | And our comms are dead. | 而且通讯器都失灵了 |
[11:53] | I doubt they got a location on our crash site. | 我怀疑他们连我们迫降的位置都定位不了 |
[11:56] | I can take care of that, | 我能解决这问题 |
[11:56] | but I’m gonna need everyone to cut off their seatbelts. | 但我需要大家割开安全带 |
[11:58] | Sly, I need you to do some math for me. | 希尔 计算一下可行方案 |
[12:00] | Okay, based on the angle of the tree | 好的 根据树木的角度 |
[12:02] | and the weight distribution, uh, | 以及我们的重量分布 |
[12:04] | estimated by the barycenter balancing point, | 根据我们的重心平衡点 |
[12:06] | as well as the relatively weak tensile strength of | 以及河麻黄橡木的湿抗张强度 |
[12:09] | the River Sheoak, which is really no more than a weed… | 这强度堪比草根 |
[12:12] | – Focus. – Okay. | -集中注意力 -好的 |
[12:13] | Bottom line is we need to remove the weight strategically, | 底线是 我们得有战略性地移开重量 |
[12:16] | or we’re all going to topple over… | 否则我们都得翻下去 |
[12:18] | like Don’t Tip the Waiter. | 就跟那堆积木游戏一样 |
[12:19] | So, best guess is Happy, then me, then Toby, | 最佳方案 先是乐乐 然后我 然后托比 |
[12:23] | then Marcus needs to take some weight off the nose, | 然后马克斯得减轻机头的重量 |
[12:25] | then Walter, | 接着是沃特 |
[12:26] | and then lastly Paige, | 最后是佩吉 |
[12:28] | because the weight displacement in the cabin is less. | 因为机舱的重量置换较小 |
[12:30] | Happy, | 乐乐 |
[12:31] | make it happen. | 交给你了 |
[12:37] | We’re fine! | 我们没事 |
[12:38] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都相安无事 |
[12:46] | When I go down, this thing is gonna shake. | 我下去的时候 机身会摇晃 |
[12:49] | Just keep your heads straight. | 大家都坐稳了 |
[12:51] | We should be good. | 应该不会有事 |
[12:52] | “Should.” Fantastic. | “应该” 太棒了 |
[13:16] | Made it! | 下来了 |
[13:18] | You’re up, Sylvester! | 该你了 希尔维斯特 |
[13:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[13:20] | I think my calculations were off, Happy! | 我想我的计算出错了 乐乐 |
[13:23] | I should go last! | 我应该最后一个下去 |
[13:24] | No, your calculations were perfect, | 不 你的计算很正确 |
[13:26] | and this thing’s not gonna hold much longer, okay? | 这树枝可支撑不了太久 |
[13:28] | So you go now. | 所以赶紧下去 |
[13:29] | You’re gonna be fine, Sly. | 你会没事的 希尔 |
[13:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | – Think happy thoughts. – Okay. | -想点开心的事 -好 |
[13:36] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[13:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:42] | Come on! You can do it! | 加油 你能做到 |
[13:44] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[13:51] | I can’t go any further! | 我不能再往下了 |
[13:52] | I can’t… I can’t go any further! | 我不能…不能再往下了 |
[13:54] | Just straighten your legs. | 伸直双腿 |
[14:06] | Hurry, guys! | 伙计们 加快速度 |
[14:07] | All this movement is cracking the support branches! | 机身的震动要压裂支撑的树枝了 |
[14:10] | Okay, you’re up. | 好了 该你了 |
[14:10] | Sylvester said I go last. | 希尔维斯特说我最后走 |
[14:11] | You’re going. Now. | 你现在就下去 |
[14:12] | No. No, we should do… we should do what Sylvester said. | 不不 我们得照希尔维斯特说的做 |
[14:14] | No, you go. | 不 你快下去 |
[14:15] | Now. Go. | 马上下去 |
[14:17] | Go! | 下去 |
[14:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | That’s the wrong order! That is the wrong order! | 这顺序不对 这顺序不对 |
[14:31] | Hey, Walt, you better hustle! | 沃特 你最好麻利点 |
[14:33] | Walter, you’ve got seconds until that helicopter is in free fall! | 沃特 那直升飞机几秒后就会自由落体 |
[14:37] | The support branches are breaking! | 支撑树枝要断了 |
[14:43] | – Walter! – Walter! Walter! | -沃特 -沃特 沃特 |
[14:54] | Looks as if things haven’t gone according to plan. | 看来一切都跟计划有出入 |
[14:59] | We call in our location on the SAT phone, | 我们用卫星电话报告位置 |
[15:01] | Cabe gets us, we regroup. | 凯布找到我们后再重新部署 |
[15:09] | We might not get the reception we’re looking for on this model. | 这电话估计是收不到信号了 |
[15:21] | I have to tighten the tourniquet almost on top of the wound; | 我得在伤口上绑紧止血带 |
[15:23] | it’s gonna hurt. | 会很疼 |
[15:24] | I think you and I have different definitions of pain. | 我想我俩对疼痛的定义不同 |
[15:27] | Okay. So we’re here. | 好吧 我们迫降在这 |
[15:30] | And with the tree cover, | 照这样的树木覆盖情况 |
[15:32] | there’s no way a chopper can land or airlift us out. | 直升飞机既不能降落也不能拉我们上去 |
[15:35] | Only suitable evac point is here. | 唯一合适的撤退点在这 |
[15:37] | It’s Fiddler’s Basin; it’s due east. | 提琴手盆地 在正东方向 |
[15:42] | It’s that way. | 是那边 |
[15:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道在那边 |
[15:44] | I point the hour hand at the sun, | 把时针指向太阳 |
[15:45] | I bisect the angle between the hand and the 12 to find south. | 把指针及12点方向二等分找到正南 |
[15:48] | I know south, I know every other direction. | 找到正南方向 其他方向也就出来了 |
[15:51] | Okay, so… | 好吧 现在… |
[15:52] | we can’t contact Cabe, | 我们联系不上凯布 |
[15:53] | but we have to assume that he’s thinking like us | 但我们得假定他和我们想法相同 |
[15:55] | and he knows that Fiddler’s Basin is our only shot. | 知道提琴手盆地是唯一的可行撤退点 |
[15:58] | So, we follow the hikers’ footprints. | 我们跟着远足者的脚印 |
[16:02] | We find them, and then we send an overground rescue team back | 找到他们后 派地上部队回来 |
[16:06] | for Sylvester and the pilot. | 接希尔维斯特和飞行员 |
[16:08] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[16:09] | You’re leaving me here with him? No way. | 你要把我和他留在这 不行 |
[16:10] | You can’t walk. Toby has to come with us | 你走不动 托比得跟我们走 |
[16:12] | just in case there are any injured hikers. | 以防远足者中有伤员 |
[16:14] | I do not like this plan. | 我不喜欢这计划 |
[16:16] | We’re in desolate woods– | 我们在荒芜人烟的树林里 |
[16:17] | no food, limited water and no comms. | 没吃的 缺水 还没有通讯工具 |
[16:19] | Right. Then you two can work on getting a radio sorted while we’re gone. | 那等我们走了 你们可以修一修无线电 |
[16:24] | Well, we’re well aware things would be easier | 我们都知道如果卫星电话还能用 |
[16:26] | if we still had that SAT phone, but that is not the case. | 事情会容易得多 但现实并非如此 |
[16:36] | What was with the swipe at me? | 你为什么对我冷嘲热讽的 |
[16:38] | Well, if you had been holding on | 要是你刚才抓住了卫星电话 |
[16:39] | to the SAT phone instead of me, | 而不是抱住我 |
[16:40] | we would never be in this mess right now. | 我们现在就不用这么艰难了 |
[16:42] | I was protecting you. It was instinctive. | 我那是在保护你 是本能反应 |
[16:44] | It was stupid. | 是愚蠢 |
[16:45] | You were an unbuckled, 150-pound projectile. | 你是个没系安全带 重达68公斤的抛射体 |
[16:48] | 154– I’ve been working out. | 70公斤 我最近有锻炼呢 |
[16:51] | Let’s get moving! | 咱们出发吧 |
[16:52] | Sun sets in 47 minutes. | 再过47分钟太阳就落山了 |
[16:54] | Okay, so… I’ll just stay here in the middle of the woods | 好吧 那我就和这个臭脾气的家伙 |
[16:58] | with the grumpy guy. | 待在这树林里 |
[16:59] | Hey, stop your bellyaching, go fix that radio. | 别抱怨了 快去修无线电 |
[17:10] | Go on! | 去啊 |
[17:19] | Sir, we spotted the chopper’s tail | 长官 我们在一棵折断的树冠上 |
[17:20] | through a break in the tree canopy. | 发现了直升机的机尾 |
[17:22] | Cover’s too thick. | 遮挡太厚了 |
[17:23] | Can’t make out any survivors. | 无法判断是否有人生还 |
[17:24] | – Show me a topo map! – Yes, sir. | -给我看看地形图 -是 长官 |
[17:26] | If they survive, you think they’ll try | 如果他们活着 你觉得他们 |
[17:28] | to keep with the mission? | 会继续完成任务吗 |
[17:29] | There’s no “If.” | 这不是假设 |
[17:30] | My guys survived. | 我的人肯定活着 |
[17:34] | Here, Fiddler’s Basin. | 这里 提琴手盆地 |
[17:35] | Only viable evac point. | 唯一可供撤离的区域 |
[17:37] | Three miles from the crash site. That’s where we land. | 距离坠机地点4.8千米 我们就在那着陆 |
[17:39] | Not in this wind. | 风这么大不可能 |
[17:40] | At 55 knots, everything is grounded. | 55节的风速 根本没办法着陆 |
[17:42] | Transport helo can handle it. | 运输直升机可以做到 |
[17:44] | County doesn’t have one. | 可这里根本没有 |
[17:46] | Then I’m reaching out to Pendleton. | 那我就去联系彭德尔顿那边 |
[17:47] | There’s no way I’m leaving my guys down there! | 我不会把我的人扔下的 |
[17:53] | Hikers, we’re here to rescue you! | 驴友们 我们来救你们了 |
[18:02] | So, based on the prints, | 根据这些脚印 |
[18:03] | one of them is favoring the right foot, | 其中一人重心在右脚 |
[18:05] | partly dragging the other; they’re probably injured. | 左脚几乎是拖着在走 这人可能受伤了 |
[18:08] | Yeah, that’s a size six shoe with a shallow depression. | 对 这是6码的鞋 鞋印很浅 |
[18:10] | That’s Caitlin, the lightest. | 应该是凯特琳 她最轻 |
[18:11] | If she’s hurt, | 如果她受伤了 |
[18:12] | they can’t be traveling that fast. | 他们应该走得不快 |
[18:14] | We will find them. | 我们会找到他们的 |
[18:16] | Oh, by the way, uh, | 对了 |
[18:17] | they really stuck to that cluster pattern you predicted. | 他们果真跟你预测的脚印图案一样 |
[18:20] | You were right on the money. | 你说得真是对极了 |
[18:21] | Most of my behavioral predictions turn out to be true. | 我的大多数行为预测都是对的 |
[18:24] | For instance, what you did for Paige up in the copter. Huh? | 比如 你之前在直升机里做的事 |
[18:28] | Letting her go first, putting yourself at risk for her. | 让她先下来 自己承担风险 |
[18:32] | I was not giving Paige special treatment. | 我没有给佩吉特殊待遇 |
[18:34] | I watched you almost get pancaked by a falling aircraft. | 你差点被掉下来的飞机砸成馅饼 |
[18:37] | You ignored Sylvester’s calculations– | 你不顾希尔维斯特的计算 |
[18:39] | math and science– so that she could descend first. | 忽略了数学和科学 只为了让她先到地面 |
[18:41] | Can we focus on finding the hikers? | 咱们能专心找那些驴友吗 |
[18:43] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然 -好 |
[18:44] | May I have some of water? | 能给我点水吗 |
[18:46] | Oh, yeah. | 好 |
[18:49] | The… agreed-upon ration. | 按之前同意的量 |
[18:51] | Same as everyone else gets. | 跟其他人一样 |
[18:53] | We’re all equal. | 我们都平等 |
[18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | Wow, you really learned me there, boss. | 真是生动的一课啊 老板 |
[19:04] | You clearly don’t like her. | 你显然不喜欢她 |
[19:06] | Guys, we got a problem! | 伙计们 我们有麻烦了 |
[19:08] | The trail ends here. | 脚印到这里就没了 |
[19:10] | The hikers crossed this field. | 他们穿过了这片平地 |
[19:11] | They could’ve entered up those woods at any point, | 可能是从任何地方进入林子 |
[19:14] | headed in any direction. | 可能往任何方向走 |
[19:15] | We have no way of finding them now. | 我们不可能找到他们了 |
[19:16] | Wait, shh, shh, shh. | 等等 别出声 |
[19:20] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[19:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:23] | It’s very scientific. I heard them. | 原因很科学 我听见声音了 |
[19:30] | These kids can’t go much further. | 那些孩子没法继续走了 |
[19:32] | Maybe we split– | 不如我们分开 |
[19:34] | increase the odds of some of us getting rescued. | 能增加我们获救的概率 |
[19:36] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:38] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[19:44] | Heard you guys are lost. | 听说你们迷路了 |
[19:45] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:48] | – Thank you! – Okay. Okay. | -谢谢你 -好了 好了 |
[19:50] | How come he always gets the hug? I’m standing right next to him. | 为什么每次都是他被抱 我明明就站在他旁边 |
[19:53] | Are you guys with the Forestry Service? | 你们是林务局的吗 |
[19:55] | No, no. We’re here with the government; | 不 我们是政府派来的 |
[19:56] | we’re here to bring you home. | 来带你们回家 |
[19:57] | How? | 怎么回 |
[19:58] | Well, we’re gonna take you to a nearby clearing; | 我们先去附近的一块空地 |
[20:00] | there are people who will meet us there. | 会有人在那里接我们 |
[20:02] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:03] | Toby, can you check on the girl with the hurt leg? | 托比 你能去看看那个受伤的姑娘吗 |
[20:05] | Let me get them some water. | 我给他们喝点水 |
[20:08] | Okay, let’s go, kid. | 好了 走吧 孩子 |
[20:09] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:11] | I collect rocks. | 我爱收集石头 |
[20:12] | These have boracite in them. | 里面有方硼石 |
[20:13] | I’m bringing them home with me. | 我要把它们带回家 |
[20:15] | Not anymore you’re not. | 不行了 |
[20:17] | We’re hiking for miles– no extra weight. | 我们还要走很远 不能有额外的重量 |
[20:22] | Okay, one rock. | 好吧 就带一块 |
[20:25] | Okay, are we ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah? | 好了吗 |
[20:29] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:32] | Toby? | 托比 |
[20:44] | Okay, you need to strip those input wires. | 你要把那些输入导线的外皮剥掉 |
[20:47] | I don’t have any wire strippers. | 可我没有剥皮钳啊 |
[20:48] | Just use your teeth and your fingernails. | 就用你的牙和指甲 |
[20:51] | This is incredibly unsanitary. | 这太不卫生了 |
[20:53] | Unsanitary? Really? | 不卫生 有没有搞错 |
[20:55] | I ate grubs and worms for five days | 我在你这么大时 |
[20:56] | on a military exercise when I was your age. | 有一次军事训练 我吃了五天昆虫 |
[20:58] | – Good for you. – No, great for me, | -真好 -是非常好 |
[21:00] | because I learned to do what needs to be done. | 因为我学会了迫不得已时要不顾一切 |
[21:02] | – Copy. Come in. – Oh, my God. | -收到 请说 -老天呐 |
[21:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:04] | Oh, my God, you hear that?! | 天呐 你听到了吗 |
[21:05] | Don’t talk to me, talk to them! Talk to them! | 别跟我说 跟他们说 跟他们说 |
[21:09] | Hello, do you copy? Hello? | 喂 能听到吗 喂 |
[21:11] | Come in, please. | 请回答 |
[21:13] | Hello? Come in, please. | 有人吗 请回答 |
[21:15] | Come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[21:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:32] | You’re not gonna say anything? | 你不打算说些什么吗 |
[21:33] | I already said I’m sorry. | 我已经说了对不起 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白了 我明白了 |
[21:37] | Maybe if I rewired the entire radio | 也许我得吃一嘴甲虫幼虫 |
[21:39] | with my mouth full of beetle larvae, | 然后修好无线电 |
[21:42] | maybe then I would have done a better job for you. | 才能让你满意 |
[21:44] | Kid, kid, look, look. | 小子 小子 快看 |
[21:46] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[21:50] | You smell smoke? | 你闻到了烟味吗 |
[21:51] | There must be a fire somewhere. | 一定是哪里起火了 |
[21:52] | Is that an ember? | 那是一块灰烬吗 |
[21:57] | Ah, that was close. | 差点就要烧起来了 |
[21:58] | Um, Walter. | 沃特 |
[22:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[22:08] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[22:15] | You need to hurry up, kid! | 你得抓紧时间 孩子 |
[22:16] | I’m well aware that a forest fire can spread at 22 feet per second. | 我很清楚 林火会以每秒6.7米的速度扩散 |
[22:19] | Fire’s circling around us. | 林火正在包围我们 |
[22:20] | That loop closes, then we’re cooked, literally. | 一旦火圈完全合拢 我们就要被烧死了 |
[22:22] | Okay, I just need to secure one more seat belt. | 好了 我再检查一个安全带就好了 |
[22:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | And you’re okay to land this thing on your back? | 你可以把这个背在背上吗 |
[22:27] | – Of course I am. – Great. | -当然可以了 -太好了 |
[22:29] | Hey, take my arm, take my arm, okay? | 扶住我的手臂 扶住我的手臂 |
[22:32] | Your leg has a lot more blood on it. | 你腿上的血流得更多了 |
[22:34] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 我没事 |
[22:35] | Just get me on there. | 你把我扶过去就好 |
[22:36] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[22:38] | Strap yourself in there. | 把你自己绑起来 |
[22:42] | You sure this is gonna hold? | 你确定这能承受得了吗 |
[22:43] | It only needs to hold us for three miles | 它只需要承受五千米的路程 |
[22:44] | until Fiddler’s Basin. | 等我们到达提琴手盆地 |
[22:46] | Your friends took the map. You remember where it is? | 你朋友把地图带走了 你记得怎么走吗 |
[22:49] | I have a photographic memory. | 我有照相式记忆能力 |
[22:50] | Of course you do. Let’s go! | 当然了 我们走吧 |
[22:51] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[22:56] | My eyes are burning. | 我的眼睛很烫 |
[22:57] | It’s getting hard to breathe. | 呼吸也越来越困难了 |
[22:58] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等等 |
[23:01] | Will you grab that out? | 你能把那个拿出来吗 |
[23:02] | Grab that. | 把那个拿出来 |
[23:05] | Okay, now hold that up to your nose and mouth. | 好了 把那个盖在鼻子和嘴巴上 |
[23:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[23:15] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[23:16] | I’m helping you, | 我在帮你啊 |
[23:17] | like I was trying to on the helicopter. | 当时在直升机上我也是试图帮你 |
[23:19] | That’s all, just help. | 就这么简单 只是帮忙而已 |
[23:20] | I do not need someone to take care of me. | 我不需要有人来照顾我 |
[23:23] | You kissed me. | 你吻了我 |
[23:25] | And now that I’m responding to that, | 而如今我就是在对此作出回应 |
[23:27] | you’re scared and shutting down. | 你害怕了 封闭自我 |
[23:28] | I am surrounded by fire. | 我被大火包围了 |
[23:30] | We have kids to save, | 有小孩等着我们救 |
[23:31] | not to mention ourselves. | 我们还要自救 |
[23:32] | Not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[23:45] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[23:46] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[23:50] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:52] | There’s got to be a way around. | 一定有路绕过去的 |
[23:53] | We’d be moving laterally | 我们得从侧面绕 |
[23:55] | as the fire proceeds in this way. | 因为火是从这个方向来的 |
[23:57] | If we pick the wrong direction, then… | 假如我们选错了方向 那么… |
[23:59] | We’re dead. | 我们就死定了 |
[23:59] | How long would you say we have? | 你说我们还剩多少时间 |
[24:02] | We’ve got about ten minutes. | 大约十分钟 |
[24:03] | We’ve got to get across. | 我们得穿过去了 |
[24:04] | Start looking for long branches strong enough to hold us. | 开始搜寻能承受我们重量的长枝 |
[24:08] | Maybe we, uh, we bind them together, | 也许我们把它们绑在一起 |
[24:09] | then we reach across. | 就能穿过去了 |
[24:11] | Oh, bro, that sounds like suicide. | 兄弟 那听上去像是自杀啊 |
[24:13] | Staying here is suicide. | 留在这里才是自杀 |
[24:14] | Come on, start looking. | 来吧 快找吧 |
[24:16] | Walter, I’m sorry, this is all my fault. | 沃特 对不起 这都怪我 |
[24:18] | You didn’t start the wildfire. | 林火不是你点燃的 |
[24:20] | I took everyone off the trail, got everyone lost, | 我把大家带离了小路 让大家迷路了 |
[24:22] | all because I wanted to find the perfect spot for Jenna, | 我只是想给珍娜找个完美的地方 |
[24:24] | to propose to her. | 向她求婚 |
[24:25] | And now she’s gonna die, everyone, | 而如今她却要死了 大家都要死了 |
[24:27] | because of me. | 就因为我 |
[24:27] | You want to undo that? | 你想要弥补这一切吗 |
[24:29] | Help us get over that ravine. | 帮我们越过那个峡谷 |
[24:31] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:32] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[24:40] | Any of you guys ever rope-swing? | 你们有人试过高空绳索摆荡吗 |
[24:48] | I-I can’t catch my breath. | 我喘不上气了 |
[24:49] | It’s on account of the smoke. | 是因为浓烟的缘故 |
[24:51] | You got to push through it, kid, | 你得挺过去 孩子 |
[24:52] | ’cause I’m looking at a blaze coming over that hill | 因为我看见一簇火焰从那个小山坡上 |
[24:54] | right toward us. | 直冲我们而来了 |
[24:58] | It’s faster than I am. I can’t outrun it. | 火势蔓延的速度比我快 我跑不过它的 |
[25:00] | Like hell you can’t! | 放屁 |
[25:02] | Now get your ass in gear now! Move! | 鼓起劲来 快走 |
[25:04] | Don’t yell at me. | 别冲我吼 |
[25:05] | I’m about to burn to death! | 我快要被烧死了 |
[25:07] | Now grow a pair, son, and Oscar Mike now! | 拿出点勇气来 小子 快走 |
[25:10] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[25:11] | Military talk and berating won’t work with me. | 军人式的说话方式和呵斥对我不起作用 |
[25:14] | It never has. | 从来没起过作用 |
[25:16] | I have done the calculations! | 我已经算过了 |
[25:18] | My fastest rate of speed, the decline angle of this hill, | 我最快的速度 这个山坡的斜率 |
[25:20] | the pace of the fire, the dryness of the underbrush– | 火势蔓延的速度 下层林丛的干燥程度 |
[25:23] | a gazelle would be taken in minutes. | 就算是瞪羚几分钟之内也会被包围了 |
[25:25] | You and I have seconds! | 而我们只有几秒钟 |
[25:26] | Son, | 孩子 |
[25:28] | doing nothing | 什么也不做 |
[25:30] | isn’t an option for either of us. | 也不是正确选择 |
[25:33] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:34] | We got to figure a way to move faster than this fire, | 我们得想个办法做到比火快 |
[25:37] | or we’re both dead. | 不然我俩都得死 |
[25:40] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[25:45] | We can’t, | 我们不可能比火快 |
[25:46] | but we may not need to. | 但也许我们不必比火快 |
[25:50] | Okay, at least the hold is secure. | 好了 至少绑紧了 |
[25:53] | Can’t help but notice you haven’t swung out yet. | 但我不禁注意到你还没有荡出去 |
[25:55] | Yeah, about that– | 是啊 关于这一点… |
[25:56] | this tree could totally be rotted out inside. | 这棵树的内部可能已经完全腐烂了 |
[25:58] | A person’s weight could snap it in half. | 一个人的重量可能会把它折成两半 |
[25:59] | – Yeah, and fall 50 feet to their death. – Yup. | -是的 然后摔15米摔死 -没错 |
[26:02] | We’ve got to do something; the fire’s getting closer. | 我们必须做点什么 林火越来越近了 |
[26:04] | Well, unless we got a human guinea pig | 除非有人自愿当小白鼠 |
[26:06] | who wants to test this thing out… | 愿意亲自试试… |
[26:17] | It’ll hold. | 撑得住 |
[26:24] | It’s getting closer. | 越来越近了 |
[26:25] | – We got to move faster. – I know, I know. | -咱们得快点行动 -我知道 |
[26:27] | Let’s go! | 咱们走 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:29] | Here. | 这边 |
[26:30] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[26:31] | Yes. Back in here. Watch your head. | 没错 这边 小心 |
[26:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:44] | – We’re gonna be baked alive in here. – No. | -我们会被烤熟的 -不 |
[26:45] | The door’s made of titanium; it’s a low conductor of heat. | 这个门是钛制的 导热性特别差 |
[26:48] | You better be right, kid. | 你最好别说错 孩子 |
[26:49] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[26:50] | Get down! Get down! Cover! | 趴下趴下 |
[27:12] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等等等 |
[27:14] | Careful with your leg. Careful with your leg. | 小心你的腿 小心你的腿 |
[27:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:24] | Breathing. | 勉强 |
[27:25] | Barely. | 还有气 |
[27:26] | Oh, man, your leg’s losing a lot of blood. | 伙计 你的腿失血太多了 |
[27:28] | I have to tighten your tourniquet. | 我得把止血带再系紧点 |
[27:31] | Do your worst. | 系到最紧吧 |
[27:37] | That should hold it for a bit. | 这样应该能稍微撑一会 |
[27:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:41] | I got to hand it to you, that was quick thinking with the pipe. | 我很佩服你 紧急之中还能想到躲进管道 |
[27:44] | We got to move. | 我们得继续 |
[27:46] | This door has been warped by the heat. | 这扇门已经被高温摧毁了 |
[27:48] | I think I can fix it. | 我觉得我能修好 |
[27:53] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[27:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | So I take it your dad was military? | 我想你爸爸应该出身军队吧 |
[28:04] | Very. | 不折不扣 |
[28:05] | You guys didn’t get along too well? | 你们俩关系不好吗 |
[28:07] | Well, my father comes from a world | 在我父亲的世界中 |
[28:08] | where a man is measured by | 对人的评判标准是 |
[28:11] | how many tackles he made in high school | 高中橄榄球赛中摔倒了多少名对手 |
[28:13] | or how many beer cans he can crush against his skull. | 或者能用脑袋砸烂多少罐啤酒 |
[28:18] | Same world that you come from. | 和你的世界一样 |
[28:22] | Okay, guys, about a quarter mile, we dogleg right, | 好了 再走个四百米 咱们往右转 |
[28:25] | then it’s a straight shot from there. | 到那咱们就能安心了 |
[28:27] | About, uh, 500 feet, five percent grade. | 大概有150米 5%斜坡 |
[28:30] | Okay, Toby? | 托比 |
[28:31] | – Follow. Great. – Come on, | -跟上 好的 -快点 |
[28:33] | guys, got to make it to the clearing. | 咱们得快点到那块空地 |
[28:35] | Let’s start rationing out the water– give us a little lift. | 分配一下饮用水吧 能多撑一会 |
[28:37] | You can take my share if you want. | 你可以喝我的那份 |
[28:38] | No. You need as much as anyone. | 不 你跟大家一样都需要水 |
[28:40] | Thank you though. | 还是谢了 |
[28:41] | Walter, get down here! The basin’s just around that bend. | 沃特 过来 盆地就在这个拐弯处 |
[28:45] | This is the only way through. | 只有这么一条路 |
[28:47] | This gully is creating a funnel effect | 这道沟引发了漏斗效应 |
[28:48] | that’s pulling the fires together. | 让火焰都聚在了一起 |
[28:49] | – We got to run. – Okay, okay. | -我们得快点了 -好的 好的 |
[28:51] | Come on. Come on, guys. | 来吧 来吧 伙计们 |
[28:52] | You heard her. | 你们也听到了 |
[28:59] | Come on! | 快点 |
[29:03] | Hurry, the wall’s closing! | 快点 没时间了 |
[29:07] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[29:12] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[29:14] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[29:15] | Jimmy, you’re okay! | 吉米 你没事吧 |
[29:17] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. – You got to be careful. | -我没事 没事 -你得小心点 |
[29:19] | You don’t want to burn out. | 总不想被活活烧死吧 |
[29:20] | Too soon? | 太快了吗 |
[29:22] | Guys, the fire’s gonna fill up the clearing before we know it. | 伙计们 火势马上就要蔓延到空地上了 |
[29:25] | We got to move. Over there, come on! | 咱们得走了 这边走 快点 |
[29:35] | Hold up! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[29:36] | We’re stuck. | 走不动了 |
[29:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | Stop, stop, stop. | 住手 住手 |
[29:42] | This contraption of yours isn’t going anywhere. | 你的这个装置没用 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | Give me a second. Let me see if I can fix it. | 让我看看 能不能修好 |
[29:49] | No, no. | 不不 |
[29:50] | Stop. Just stop. | 不用了 不用了 |
[29:53] | Look, I’m dead weight. | 我是累赘 |
[29:55] | You’re dead on your feet. We’re out of water. | 你走得精疲力尽 我们没水了 |
[29:56] | You’re cramping up. | 你都抽筋了 |
[29:58] | At this rate, we’re not gonna go | 按这种速度 咱们连两百米 |
[30:00] | another ten inches, let alone another mile. | 都走不到 更别提要走个1700米了 |
[30:02] | I’m not going to abandon you. | 我不会丢下你的 |
[30:04] | It’s not your call. | 这轮不到你来决定 |
[30:06] | This gully is filling up with smoke. | 这片林子里全是烟尘 |
[30:09] | There will not be enough oxygen left. | 氧气很快就会所剩无几 |
[30:11] | If I leave you, you will die. | 如果我丢下了你 你会死的 |
[30:14] | We both die if you stay. | 如果你留下 咱们都得死 |
[30:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:28] | I’m saving your life, son. Go! | 我在救你的命 孩子 去吧 |
[30:31] | Go. | 走吧 |
[30:36] | We’re coming up on the crash site. | 接近坠毁现场 |
[30:39] | Light it up! | 开启照明 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry, Agent. | 抱歉 探员 |
[30:49] | Staying ahead of this fire, even for smoke jumpers, would be damn near impossible. | 就算是空降兵 也不可能躲开这场大火 |
[30:56] | Take us to Fiddler’s Basin. | 带我们去提琴手盆地 |
[30:58] | We’ll be flying right into the fire front. | 咱们会径直穿过大火 |
[31:01] | Visibility will be low to nil. | 可见度几乎低到零 |
[31:02] | I don’t see any bodies by the chopper. | 在直升机上我没看到有尸体 |
[31:05] | Now, my guys are survivors. | 我的人都很坚强 |
[31:07] | Don’t make me ask again. | 不要让我说第二遍 |
[31:08] | Let’s head to the basin. | 咱们去盆地 |
[31:17] | We can’t make it to the basin. | 我们没法到盆地的 |
[31:18] | We can’t go back. | 我们也不能回头 |
[31:19] | Oh, my God. We’re trapped. | 天呐 我们被困住了 |
[31:22] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[31:24] | Listen. Listen. | 听 听 |
[31:27] | A helicopter. | 直升机 |
[31:28] | It’s Cabe. | 是凯布 |
[31:31] | They’re never gonna see us through the smoke. | 这么大烟 他们不可能看到我们 |
[31:33] | Flashlights. Flashlights! | 手电筒 手电筒 |
[31:39] | I don’t see anybody. | 我没看到人 |
[31:41] | – You? – Not yet. | -你呢 -还没有 |
[31:43] | That fire line to the west | 往西蔓延的火势 |
[31:44] | is cutting off any route into that basin. | 阻断了盆地的通路 |
[31:48] | Wherever they are, | 不管他们在哪 |
[31:48] | they are not making it to the clearing. | 他们不可能到得了空地 |
[31:52] | Sir, soot can choke our engine. | 长官 烟灰会堵住引擎 |
[31:55] | Respectfully, there is no point | 老实说 真没必要 |
[31:57] | in all of us dying. | 让我们也赔上命 |
[31:59] | We need to go, sir. | 我们得走了 长官 |
[32:13] | Come on! | 别走啊 |
[32:26] | Pete, Pete, Pete. Her hand. | 皮特 皮特 她的手 |
[32:28] | Give me the ring that you were gonna put on that hand. | 把你准备给她戴上的戒指给我 |
[32:30] | The engagement ring. I need that diamond. | 订婚戒指 我需要那颗钻石 |
[32:32] | Give me the diamond. | 把钻石给我 |
[32:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[32:35] | Toby. | 托比 |
[32:37] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[32:40] | We need to create a signal flare. | 我们要做个信号弹 |
[32:42] | And what is the one element | 我们现在四周 |
[32:43] | that we have in spades around here? | 最多的元素是什么 |
[32:44] | That would be fire. | 是火 |
[32:45] | Exactly. And thanks to Jimmy, | 没错 感谢吉米 |
[32:47] | we have boron. | 我们有硼 |
[32:49] | Now, fires out there are burning upwards | 现在火势在以2204摄氏度的高温 |
[32:51] | of 4,000 degrees. | 向上烧 |
[32:53] | Boron melts at 3,700. | 而硼的熔点是2076摄氏度 |
[32:55] | You insured that, right? | 你确定吗 |
[32:57] | Boron also has a deoxidizing effect… | 硼对白金 |
[33:00] | …on white gold, | 也有脱氧效应 |
[33:01] | all of which combine to form a green plume of smoke! | 这样就能生成绿色的烟 |
[33:16] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[33:25] | There! | 在那 |
[33:27] | Right there! A signal! | 在那里 有信号 |
[33:28] | – Where? – Right there! Green smoke! | -在哪 -就在那 那道绿烟 |
[33:30] | They’re still alive! Turn it around! | 他们还活着 快调头 |
[33:32] | Turn around! | 快调头 |
[33:33] | Douse those in water and hold over your faces. | 把这个浇湿 然后拿这捂着脸 |
[33:36] | This one’s empty. | 这瓶空了 |
[33:37] | – So is my canteen. – We’re losing the signal. | -我的也是 -信号快没了 |
[33:40] | Oh, God, this is it. | 老天 我们完了 |
[34:02] | Happy, I’m not gonna apologize for what I did earlier, | 乐乐 我不会为之前的行为道歉 |
[34:05] | ’cause I wanted to protect you. | 因为我是想保护你 |
[34:06] | By now, I figured you’d know why, | 到了现在我想你也该明白了 |
[34:07] | but in case you don’t know, I want my last words | 但以防你还没明白 我希望最后的遗言 |
[34:10] | to have some meaning. | 有些意义 |
[34:11] | So, Happy Quinn, I am in love… | 乐乐·奎恩 我爱… |
[34:15] | Perfect timing. | 时机真好 |
[34:16] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[34:18] | Got our chopper 20 yards south! | 直升机在南边18米的地方 |
[34:20] | Where’s Sylvester? | 希尔维斯特呢 |
[34:21] | I thought he was with you. | 我以为他跟你在一起 |
[34:22] | No, we left him at the crash site. | 没有 我们把他留在坠机点了 |
[34:24] | Crash site got burned over, Walter. Let’s go. | 坠机点都被烧尽了 沃特 走 |
[34:26] | Come on. Let’s go, son! | 快点 走啊孩子 |
[34:29] | We got to evac now! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[34:31] | We have to wait for Sylvester. | 我们得等希尔维斯特 |
[34:33] | Fire’s too close. | 火要烧过来了 |
[34:35] | We got to go! | 得走了 |
[34:36] | Not without our man! | 不能丢下同伴 |
[34:37] | I know Sylvester. | 我了解希尔维斯特 |
[34:38] | He thinks like us. He will make it here. | 他思维方式跟我们一样 他会来的 |
[34:40] | And I’m not gonna leave without him. | 他没到我就不走 |
[34:41] | We can look for him | 升到高空后 |
[34:43] | when we’re back up top again. | 我们可以再找他 |
[34:44] | We need to go now, sir. | 我们得走了 长官 |
[34:46] | Negative! Not an option! | 不行 不可能 |
[34:56] | There! There! There! There! | 在那 在那 |
[34:57] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[34:59] | Put him down. Put him down. It’s okay, buddy. | 放下他 放下他 没事了 |
[35:09] | Toby, he’s lost a lot of blood. | 托比 他失了不少血 |
[35:15] | All right, let’s move out! | 好了 快走 |
[35:35] | Sounds like they’re getting a handle on the fire. | 看来他们把火势控制住了 |
[35:37] | Should have it contained by nightfall. | 傍晚应该就能灭了 |
[35:40] | Look, I know we’ve had some close calls together, but… | 听着 我们之前有过不少危机 |
[35:43] | today was extra dicey. | 但今天真的是命悬一线 |
[35:46] | You were worried about us. | 你很担心我们 |
[35:48] | In so many words, yes. | 这还用说 |
[35:50] | I’m glad you’re all okay. | 很高兴你们都没事 |
[35:53] | Guys, we’re growing on him. | 伙计们 我们开始讨他喜欢了 |
[35:56] | Softy. | 真多愁善感 |
[36:00] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[36:03] | Please be careful with him. | 一定要好好照顾他 |
[36:06] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 |
[36:06] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 会没事的 |
[36:08] | You’re one tough son of a bitch. | 你这混蛋真坚强 |
[36:11] | I’d be proud as hell to call you my kid. | 我要是你爸一定骄傲死了 |
[36:17] | Lift. | 抬起来 |
[36:38] | Uh, it’s just costume jewelry, | 就是个便宜货 |
[36:40] | but it should do the job. | 但应该能行 |
[37:32] | Got pretty intense out there. | 当时情况挺紧张啊 |
[37:35] | Yeah. Big fire. | 是啊 火挺大的 |
[37:37] | I wasn’t talking about the fire. | 我说的不是火 |
[37:41] | People say stupid things in the heat of battle. | 人在水深火热的时候总会说傻话 |
[37:45] | No, I meant it. | 不 我是真心的 |
[37:48] | I chose in the moment to live honestly, | 我当时选择诚实面对自己 |
[37:50] | and if you don’t feel the same way yet, | 要是你还没有感觉 |
[37:51] | I’m okay with it. | 我也没关系 |
[37:53] | – You’re confident. – On this I am. | -挺有自信的啊 -这件事上是的 |
[37:56] | I’m confident enough to make another wager. | 我有自信能下一个新赌注 |
[37:58] | What are the stakes? | 赌什么 |
[37:59] | If I win, you take me to dinner. | 我要是赢了 你带我吃晚餐 |
[38:03] | And if I win? | 要是我赢了呢 |
[38:04] | I take you. | 就我带你去 |
[38:21] | What is all that? | 这什么情况 |
[38:22] | It’s something that Toby’s been working on. | 托比这段时间在忙活的事 |
[38:24] | I got to give the kid more work | 他还有闲工夫画漫画 |
[38:26] | if he’s got time to draw cartoons. | 看来得多给他点事干了 |
[38:30] | Hell of a day. | 这一天真多波折 |
[38:30] | Ridiculous if you think about it. | 细想也挺荒唐的 |
[38:32] | One man’s belief in romantic love | 一个人对浪漫爱情的信念 |
[38:35] | destroys a helicopter, 400 acres of forest, | 毁了架直升机 四百英亩的森林 |
[38:39] | nearly kills a dozen people. | 还差点害死一堆人 |
[38:42] | Heart wants what the heart wants. | 心想所想 |
[38:45] | Heart is a circulatory muscle. | 心脏只是促进血液循环的肌肉 |
[38:49] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[38:50] | Spoken like someone who’s never been in love. | 听着像是没恋爱过的人说出来的 |
[38:54] | Hope that changes for you one day, pal. | 但愿某天会有所改变 |
[38:58] | Take care, Walter. | 保重 沃特 |
[39:03] | Ugh, it’s cinnamon. It’s awful. | 有肉桂 真难喝 |