时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m Walter O’Brien. | 我叫沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[00:06] | I run a team of geniuses | 我带领一组天才 |
[00:08] | who handle worldwide threats only we can solve. | 解决只有我们能应对的全球范围危机 |
[00:11] | Sylvester’s a human calculator. | 希尔维斯特是人体计算机 |
[00:13] | Happy, a mechanical prodigy. | 乐乐 机械天才 |
[00:15] | Toby’s our behaviorist. | 托比是我们的行为分析专家 |
[00:18] | Agent Cabe Gallo’s our government handler. | 凯布·格洛探员是政府监管人 |
[00:20] | And Paige helps translates the world for us | 佩吉帮我们解释这个世界 |
[00:22] | while we help her understand her genius son. | 我们帮她理解她的天才儿子 |
[00:25] | Though sometimes our biggest challenge | 但有时候 我们最大的挑战 |
[00:26] | is understanding each other. | 是理解彼此 |
[00:28] | Together, we are Scorpion. | 我们是天蝎 |
[00:52] | You take the back, I’ll take the front. | 你走后面 我负责前面 |
[00:54] | Cut! Cut, cut, cut, cut. Cut! | 停 停 停 |
[00:57] | What’s the holdup? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[00:58] | Uh, tech advisor has a note. | 技术顾问有意见 |
[01:01] | The tech advisor, yeah? | 技术顾问 |
[01:02] | You’re holding the gun wrong. | 你持枪方式不对 |
[01:04] | I’m holding the gun wrong. | 我持枪方式不对 |
[01:06] | Listen, I’ve done a few cop projects in my time. | 听着 我当年也演过几次警察 |
[01:08] | Yeah, well, that sounds fun and all make-believe, Mr. Simmons, | 嗯 听起来挺有意思 挺像样 西蒙斯先生 |
[01:11] | but you’re not on stage wearing makeup. | 但你现在不是化了妆在舞台上 |
[01:13] | You want to look genuine, in the real world, | 你要在真实世界里 看上去地道点 |
[01:14] | you hold a gun like this. | 就得这样持枪 |
[01:15] | Why don’t you do me a favor? | 帮个忙 |
[01:16] | Go to craft services, grab a sanka. | 去膳食服务部 拿杯脱饮咖啡喝吧 |
[01:21] | – Have a nice day. – Gallo. | -祝你愉快 -格洛 |
[01:22] | Mr. Gallo, I’m calling from Homeland Security. | 格洛先生 我是国土安全部的 |
[01:25] | The director wants you and team Scorpion | 部长要你和天蝎团队 |
[01:26] | to assemble at the garage in 45 minutes. | 45分钟后去车库集合 |
[01:28] | Hold on, we got a case? | 等等 我们有案子了 |
[01:30] | I got my job back? | 我复职了吗 |
[01:31] | The answer to both questions is yes. | 两个问题的答案都是肯定的 |
[01:36] | – Do you want me to call my agent? – No, no, no! | -要我打给我经纪人吗 -别别 |
[01:38] | Hold this for me, would you, Gene? | 替我拿着 吉恩 |
[01:39] | Wardrobe, I need a suit! | 服装部 我需要件西装 |
[01:47] | Good job. Making progress. | 很好 有进步了 |
[01:48] | Uh, how about you get the pick-up sticks? | 你去拿挑竹签吧 |
[01:50] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好 |
[01:51] | Fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[01:53] | More pick-up sticks… | 又是挑竹签 |
[02:01] | Hey, Walt. | 沃特 |
[02:05] | Okay, uh, how about we start with some “Chopsticks” today? | 好了 我们今天先弹弹《筷子》吧 |
[02:08] | You got it, boss. | 好嘞 老大 |
[02:25] | We’ve talked about you rewiring the prosthetics. | 不是说好不再改装假肢了吗 |
[02:28] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 就是 |
[02:29] | We couldn’t, we couldn’t take more “Chopsticks.” | 我们实在再也受不了《筷子》了 |
[02:32] | That’s a six-figure robotic arm. | 这是六位数的机械臂啊 |
[02:34] | You’re wasting your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[02:35] | He doesn’t listen to anybody. | 他从不听任何人的 |
[02:38] | You’re here early this week. | 你这周来得早啊 |
[02:39] | And no puzzles? | 还不带拼图 |
[02:40] | It ain’t a visit, son. | 不是来探视你 孩子 |
[02:42] | I’ve been reinstated. | 我被复职了 |
[02:43] | And we got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[02:44] | Well, that’s fantastic that Merrick gave you your job back. | 梅里克给你复职了 太好了啊 |
[02:47] | That must mean the case is dire. | 那案子一定很紧急了 |
[02:50] | You up for working? | 你可以干活儿吗 |
[02:51] | I know you got a few more weeks of therapy. | 我知道你理疗还有几周 |
[02:53] | Oh, no, no, no. Hand’s coming along. | 不不 手情况很好 |
[02:54] | Just let me go tell the therapist. | 等我去告诉理疗师 |
[02:57] | Hey, so I’ve been called to a brief consult. | 我被召去进行顾问 |
[03:01] | Well, the doctor doesn’t advise any day trips for another two weeks, at least. | 医嘱是至少两周内还不宜外出 |
[03:04] | I feel, I feel fine. | 我感觉良好 |
[03:05] | When was your last dizzy spell? | 你上次眩晕是什么时候 |
[03:06] | Can’t even remember. | 都不记得了 |
[03:08] | All right, well, you need to avoid stress at all costs. | 好吧 一定要避免产生压力 |
[03:10] | This isn’t a joke, Mr. O’Brien. | 这可不是玩笑 奥布莱恩先生 |
[03:12] | I’m a tech geek. | 我是技术极客 |
[03:14] | How stressful could it be? | 能有多大压力啊 |
[03:16] | Okay, one tuna paradise, | 好了 一份金枪鱼天堂 |
[03:18] | a turkey gobbler and a pot pie surprise. | 一份火鸡大餐 一份肉菜馅饼 |
[03:19] | Paige! We’re going cold over here! | 佩吉 菜都凉了 |
[03:21] | – In a second. – I wanted the tuna salad, | -就来 -我点的是金枪鱼沙拉 |
[03:23] | – not a sandwich. – Paige, some time today! | -不是三明治 -佩吉 今天内能不能行了 |
[03:26] | Nemos, in a second, please. | 尼莫斯 就来了 |
[03:27] | The tuna paradise is a sandwich. | 金枪鱼天堂是三明治 |
[03:28] | The tuna paramour is a salad. | 金枪鱼情人是沙拉 |
[03:29] | Paige, either you can do the job or you can’t! | 佩吉 这工作你能不能干了 |
[03:31] | Nemos, for the love of god… Oh, my god! | 尼莫斯 拜托了 天呐 |
[03:36] | Sleeping on the job. | 上班睡觉 |
[03:38] | That’s what you’ve been doing these past weeks? | 你这几周就干这个来着 |
[03:40] | What are you guys doing back? | 你们怎么回来了 |
[03:41] | Walter isn’t finished with his PT. | 沃特理疗没做完呢 |
[03:43] | Got a text from Cabe. | 凯布发了短信 |
[03:45] | Cabe doesn’t work here anymore. Why didn’t I get a text? | 凯布不在这里工作了 我怎么没收到 |
[03:47] | Cabe got rehired. And you did get a text. | 凯布复职了 你收到短信了 |
[03:49] | And what the heck’s a tuna paramour? | 金枪鱼情人是什么啊 |
[03:51] | Aw, I see you got a new toy. | 你买了新玩具啊 |
[03:52] | Not a toy– a vintage super fun guy | 不是玩具 是老版逗比侠 |
[03:54] | talking statuette with variable dialogue chip. | 语音手办 配有各种对话芯片 |
[03:57] | I’ve turned my focus now to more serious collectors’ pieces. | 我现在转向收藏更为有价值的收藏品了 |
[04:01] | I spent my time off trying to evolve a little. | 我利用休假期间进修了 |
[04:03] | You’ll take a lickin’ from my rubber chicken! | 你们等着挨我橡皮鸡的收拾吧 |
[04:07] | I’m sure you were hugely productive. | 你肯定干了不少事吧 |
[04:10] | I spent my time outdoors, applying my behaviorist skills | 我出门了 将我行为学方面的技能 |
[04:13] | to the animal kingdom. | 用于动物界 |
[04:14] | Not collecting toys! | 而不是收集玩具 |
[04:17] | Or making them. | 或是制作玩具 |
[04:17] | It was a toy, now it’s a weapon. | 之前是玩具 现在是武器了 |
[04:20] | Very mature. | 真成熟 |
[04:20] | Warfare, sprinkled with arts and crafts. | 用工艺点缀的战争 |
[04:26] | I like paintball! | 我喜欢彩弹球 |
[04:28] | Well, at least one of us | 至少我们中有一个 |
[04:29] | didn’t completely regress without Scorpion. | 没有离了天蝎就彻底堕落了 |
[04:31] | Looks like Paige has spent her summer reading. | 看来佩吉夏天一直在看书 |
[04:34] | Nerd. | 死书呆 |
[04:35] | Actually, while Walter rehabbed, | 其实 沃特疗养期间 |
[04:36] | he asked me to take charge of the day-to-day in a more meaningful way– | 让我以更有意义的方式度过每一天 |
[04:38] | you guys handle the science, | 你们负责科学 |
[04:39] | I handle the business. | 我负责生意 |
[04:40] | “Leadership dynamics”? | 《领导关系学》 |
[04:42] | “Managing strategic relationships.” | 《战略关系管理》 |
[04:44] | “The entrepreneur mind.” | 《企业家之心》 |
[04:46] | I’ve installed energy-efficient lightbulbs | 我安装了节能灯泡 |
[04:48] | and a new intercom system | 和新式对讲系统 |
[04:49] | – so we don’t have to shout. – Boring! | -所以以后就不用对喊了 -无聊 |
[04:51] | Want to hear what the new case is already. | 我已经开始想听听新案子是什么了 |
[04:52] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[04:54] | But we’re still waiting for contact from Homeland. | 但我们还在等国安部联络我们 |
[04:56] | Hey, welcome back, Kotter! | 欢迎回来 科特 |
[04:58] | Who? | 你说谁呢 |
[05:01] | I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[05:02] | Yeah, reciprocated. | 我也是 |
[05:04] | I could’ve made you something better. | 我能给你做个更好的支架 |
[05:07] | How come you only let Cabe visit? | 你怎么能只允许凯布探视 |
[05:08] | Our leader didn’t want us to see him in a weakened state. | 我们的领导不希望我们看到他虚弱的一面 |
[05:10] | Classic Hercules complex. | 典型的赫拉克勒斯情结 |
[05:12] | Yeah, well, the point is that I’m… back and | 是啊 现在我…回来了 |
[05:16] | I’m sure that we’re all… | 我相信我们都… |
[05:18] | pleased… pleased to return to work. | 很高兴…很高兴能继续干活 |
[05:19] | So… | 所以… |
[05:21] | Speaking of which, Director Merrick should be here any minute. | 说到这个 梅里克部长过会儿就到了 |
[05:23] | Oh, thrilling! | 太高兴了 |
[05:25] | Good to have you back. | 太好了 你终于回来了 |
[05:25] | It’s been quiet around here. | 没有你这里都死气沉沉的 |
[05:28] | My whoopee cushion of doom | 我的末日放屁垫 |
[05:29] | will blast you to atoms! | 会把你炸成一个个原子 |
[05:31] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[05:34] | I, uh, I enjoyed the cupcakes that you-you sent me. | 我…我很喜欢你给我送的那些小蛋糕 |
[05:37] | they were… | 非常… |
[05:38] | moist. | 润口 |
[05:40] | Least I could do. | 这是我该做的 |
[05:45] | I should really get changed. | 我得去换身衣服了 |
[05:51] | I don’t like that ergonomic chair you got me. | 我不喜欢你给我买的人体工学椅 |
[05:53] | My old chair had a perfectly worn butt groove. | 我原来的椅子跟我的屁股能完美磨合 |
[05:58] | Is nothing sacred? | 你什么都不关心吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:02] | Oh, I just need a second, | 如果可以的话 |
[06:03] | – if that’s okay. – Sure. | -我就跟你说几句话 -好啊 |
[06:05] | Uh, here, let me, let me help you. | 来 让我…让我帮你 |
[06:07] | Oh, thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 |
[06:09] | Oh, I saw the, uh, books on your desk. | 我看到你桌子上的那些书了 |
[06:12] | You’ve really, uh, embraced the added responsibility | 你真的接受了我丢给你的 |
[06:14] | that I’ve, I’ve given you. | 那些附加责任 |
[06:15] | Yes. Uh, the, um, the one constant | 是啊 在所有的书中 |
[06:17] | I found in all of those books is without open communication, | 我一直读到 如果不相互进行坦诚的交流 |
[06:20] | ventures invariably fail. | 企业终将会失败 |
[06:22] | so the team has to be able to share ideas | 所以团队中需要分享各自的想法 |
[06:24] | and concerns and feelings | 疑虑和感受 |
[06:25] | without… judgment or… | 不妄加…评论或者… |
[06:29] | repercussion. | 贬低 |
[06:32] | – There, it’s done. – Right, yeah. | -好了 -好的 |
[06:33] | Unadulterated information flow | 纯粹的信息交流 |
[06:36] | is always optimal. | 永远是有好处的 |
[06:38] | Good, uh, because… | 好 因为… |
[06:40] | I have some information to, um… | 我需要交流一些… |
[06:43] | flow. | 信息 |
[06:44] | It seems when you were back at the hospital unconscious, | 当你无意识地躺在医院里时 |
[06:47] | I… Well, I sort of… | 我…好像… |
[06:51] | kissed you. | 吻了你 |
[06:53] | I’ve had time to think about why, | 这段时间我一直在想为什么 |
[06:55] | and I’ve realized that you’ve helped me and Ralph a great deal. | 我发现你帮了我和拉尔夫很多忙 |
[06:57] | Ralph! How is, uh, how is he doing? Is he…? | 拉尔夫 他怎么样 他… |
[06:58] | In Maine, visiting Drew. | 去缅因州看德鲁了 |
[06:59] | But I really need to stay on topic | 但我需要继续谈论这个话题 |
[07:00] | or we’ll never get through this. | 不然就会在我心里挥之不去 |
[07:01] | – Okay, sorry. – It’s okay. Okay. | -不好意思 -没事 没事 |
[07:03] | So, um, this job puts us | 在这份工作中 |
[07:05] | in intense situations, emotions run high. | 我们要应对各种紧急事件 情绪高度紧张 |
[07:07] | And I really respect you and like you so much as a person. | 我真的很尊重你 也喜欢你 |
[07:10] | And I think that those feelings | 我觉得这些情绪 |
[07:11] | got tangled up and confused | 混在一起 让我迷惘了 |
[07:12] | and so, I-I… I kissed you. | 所以 我…我吻了你 |
[07:15] | you know, I think it’s important there be no secrets. | 我觉得彼此之间没有隐瞒是非常重要的 |
[07:17] | Open communication. | 坦诚的交流 |
[07:17] | Right, and I know | 对 而且我知道 |
[07:19] | I don’t really have those feelings | 我其实并不是真的有那种感觉 |
[07:21] | I may have thought I had | 我可能以为有 |
[07:22] | and I don’t want to risk Scorpion in any way. | 但我不想冒险毁掉天蝎 |
[07:23] | So I know I’m rambling, so I’ll conclude | 我知道我开始胡言乱语了 总的来说 |
[07:25] | by saying I think we should move forward | 我觉得我们像专业的同事一样 |
[07:26] | as professional colleagues because that’s what we are. | 向前看 因为我们的确是专业的 |
[07:30] | Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 我是说 |
[07:30] | I-I-I appreciate your honesty | 我…感激你的坦诚 |
[07:32] | and I agree that what we experienced | 我同意我们之间 |
[07:35] | was just a… | 只是… |
[07:36] | Uh, you know, a stressful first year | 这个工作的第一年 |
[07:39] | on the job. | 过于紧张 |
[07:40] | Good, um… | 好… |
[07:42] | And since we’re following | 既然我们准备 |
[07:43] | the open communication doctrine, is there… | 进行坦诚的交流 你有没有… |
[07:46] | anything you’d like to share? | 什么想说的 |
[07:50] | No. | 没有 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | Well, I think this was a productive talk. | 我觉得这段对话很有意义 |
[07:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:00] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:02] | New intercom works great by the way. | 新对讲系统真的很不错呢 |
[08:07] | Eavesdropping is a crime, you know? | 你知不知道窃听是犯罪 |
[08:09] | Says the woman who assaulted an unconscious man. | 你可是趁人失去意识对其进行性侵呢 |
[08:12] | Felony much? | 罪名好像更大 |
[08:13] | I’m very uncomfortable right now. | 我现在感觉很难受 |
[08:15] | I’m with you– no fraternization | 我支持你 不深交 |
[08:17] | means no problems. | 就不会有问题 |
[08:18] | I’m right here. | 我就站在这呢 |
[08:20] | An SUV just pulled up! | 一辆越野车停在了路边 |
[08:22] | Has, uh, Director Merrick arrived? | 梅里克部长到了吗 |
[08:24] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[08:25] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:34] | Director Merrick, you look ravishing. | 梅里克部长 你看上去焕然一新啊 |
[08:37] | This is Adriana Molina, | 这位是阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜 |
[08:39] | New Homeland Director. | 国安部新部长 |
[08:40] | What happened to bald ‘n grumpy? | 秃头狂躁大叔哪里去了 |
[08:42] | Well, let’s just say you guys weren’t the only ones | 这样说吧 除了你们之外 |
[08:44] | that Merrick couldn’t get along with. | 还有其他和梅里克交恶的人 |
[08:45] | Adriana? | 阿德里亚娜 |
[08:47] | I’d tell you about myself, | 我本想向你们介绍自己 |
[08:48] | but I’m sure you’ll have my records soon enough. | 但我相信你们很快就能搞到我的个人档案记录 |
[08:50] | Top of class Yale, Georgetown law, | 在耶鲁大学名列前茅 在乔治敦大学修法律 |
[08:52] | Deputy Secretary to the U.N. Human Rights Council, | 联合国人权理事会的副秘书长 |
[08:54] | Director of International Affairs… | 国际事务部部长… |
[08:56] | For another day, | 现在不是时候 |
[08:57] | Mr. Dodd. | 多特先生 |
[08:59] | In my hand is a jump drive. | 我手上这是闪存盘 |
[09:01] | You’ll download the details to our next case | 你们去航空中心的路上 |
[09:02] | while in transit to RAC. | 要下载好下个案件的细节 |
[09:04] | Rocketry Aeronautics Center. | 火箭航空中心 |
[09:05] | Yes. | 好 |
[09:06] | Your team is uniquely qualified | 只有你们团队能胜任此项工作 |
[09:08] | because as reacquired government assets, | 因为作为重启用的政府资产 |
[09:10] | you can be held to strict confidentiality, | 你们将遵守严格的保密机制 |
[09:12] | whereas private rac contractors cannot. | 而私人承包商做不到 |
[09:15] | Further, you have intimate knowledge of russian aerospace engineering. | 再说 你们对俄罗斯航天技术了解颇深 |
[09:18] | No, we don’t. | 哪里有 |
[09:19] | I am looking directly at an illegally obtained cold war-era rocket. | 我正直视着一枚非法所有的冷战时期火箭 |
[09:24] | Oh, that thing. | 那个啊 |
[09:26] | Now, in the past year, | 过去一年里 |
[09:27] | You have managed to piss off the LAPD, | 你们成功惹恼了洛城警局 |
[09:30] | ATF, CIA, FBI… | ATF 中情局 联调局 |
[09:32] | NBA. | 还有美职篮 |
[09:34] | Snuck into a Clippers game. | 溜进去看了场快船的比赛 |
[09:37] | Seems Merrick was hoping you guys would screw up enough | 梅里克似乎是想看你们一直闯祸 |
[09:40] | that the government would never trust you again. | 这样政府就不会再信任你们 |
[09:41] | I am not Merrick. | 我不是梅里克 |
[09:43] | I want you to be successful. | 我希望你们成功 |
[09:45] | Now, debriefing begins in the suv, 30 seconds. | 半分钟后车上做简报 |
[09:51] | Let’s move. | 出发 |
[09:54] | The Russian k12 satellite | 俄国K12型号卫星 |
[09:55] | a few hours ago was struck by space debris, | 几小时前受太空碎片冲击 |
[09:57] | knocked out of orbit and now it is hurtling towards earth. | 偏离了运行轨道 现在正撞向地球 |
[10:00] | Rough estimates have it hit somewhere in southern California. | 粗略估计将在南加州某处坠落 |
[10:02] | Spent the last two months at Santa Anita. | 过去两个月都在圣塔安妮塔 |
[10:04] | Didn’t hit one exacta, these odds come in. | 没有正序连赢过一次 估计运气不好 |
[10:06] | Handicapping ponies | 赌马吗 |
[10:07] | that was you using your skills on the animal kingdom? | 这就是你说的把能力运用在在动物王国里吗 |
[10:10] | Satellites fall out of orbit every day. | 每天都有卫星偏离轨道 |
[10:12] | Why-why wouldn’t this one burn up on re-entry? | 这颗为什么不会在进入大气层时烧毁 |
[10:14] | It’s nuclear powered by a thousand-pound block of plutonium encased in beryllium. | 它是以上千磅被铍封住的钚为核动力 |
[10:18] | So if it hits the earth at say, mach 30? | 要是以30马赫的速度击中地球 |
[10:20] | We’ve got an a-bomb. | 那就是原子弹 |
[10:21] | Destruction radius: 50 miles. | 破坏半径约80千米 |
[10:23] | That impact will create a fireball | 撞击会形成火球 |
[10:24] | and incinerate everything within five miles. | 8公里内都会被烧成灰 |
[10:26] | Then a concussive air blast will level | 紧接着强大的冲击波 |
[10:28] | a 45-mile circle after that. | 会影响周边72千米范围 |
[10:30] | In a city, | 要是落在城市里 |
[10:31] | that’s 10,000 office buildings, 2,000 schools. | 就有一万栋写字楼 两千所学校 |
[10:34] | Anywhere near a populated area, that’s 10 million lives. | 接近人口密集的地方 就是千万条人命 |
[10:39] | Three hours till impact, but that is a guesstimate | 离撞击还有三小时 这还只是猜测 |
[10:42] | since we don’t have the full specs of the satellite | 因为俄国国防的原因 |
[10:43] | due to Russian security. | 我们没法全面了解卫星 |
[10:44] | They can’t just give us the info? | 他们不能直接给我们资料吗 |
[10:46] | No, their official position | 不行 他们的官方说法是 |
[10:47] | is that they don’t know of any satellite. | 不知道有什么卫星 |
[10:48] | Means it’s an illegal spying operation. | 也就是说这是非法间谍行动 |
[10:51] | They can’t admit to it. | 他们不能承认 |
[10:52] | They cover their butts, | 他们死不认账 |
[10:53] | and one-seventh of the U.S. economy gets taken out. | 七分之一的美国经济体就要没了 |
[10:56] | Win-win for Moscow. | 俄罗斯双赢 |
[10:57] | You need to hack the satellite, reset its trajectory | 你得黑进卫星 重置轨道 |
[10:59] | so that it dumps into the ocean. | 让它掉到海里 |
[11:01] | No land impact, no explosions. | 没有陆地撞击 就不会有爆炸 |
[11:04] | Are you with me, Mr. O’Brien? | 你在听吗 奥布莱恩先生 |
[11:05] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just gonna take fast coding. | 在听 得现编些程序 |
[11:07] | “No mistakes” is pretty hard to pull off with a hand like this. | 我这手现在难保码字不出岔子 |
[11:09] | I-I type 100 words per minute. | 我每分钟能打一百个单词 |
[11:11] | Tell me what to do, I won’t mess up. | 告诉我该怎么做 我不会搞砸的 |
[11:12] | Let me be clear. | 我先说清楚 |
[11:14] | Between the fireball, air blast and radiation fallout, | 除了火球 冲击波还有核辐射 |
[11:17] | there are 10 million lives depending on the people in this suv, | 千万条人命就靠我们在座的所有人了 |
[11:19] | so messing up is not an option. | 只许成功不许失败 |
[11:22] | Welcome back to Scorpion, everyone. | 欢迎回到天蝎 |
[11:36] | Welcome to the Rocketry Aeronautics Center. | 欢迎来到火箭航空中心 |
[11:39] | Wow, you really cleared the place out. | 你真把这里清场了 |
[11:41] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[11:42] | Well, white house can’t risk a panic. | 白宫不想引起恐慌 |
[11:43] | Civilians find out what’s happening, | 民众要是知道发生了什么 |
[11:45] | and they tell one family member… | 一传十十传百 |
[11:46] | You got war of the worlds. | 那就成世界大战 |
[11:47] | Little listened-to radio broadcast, | 无线电广播没多少人听 |
[11:48] | but panic spread in minutes. | 但恐惧传开就是几分钟的事 |
[11:50] | Well, speaking of minutes, we have 141. | 说到分钟 我们还有141分钟 |
[11:52] | Let’s hustle. | 开工吧 |
[11:54] | Okay, log in, run init dash boot, | 登录 运行初始启动 |
[11:55] | Backslash force, main colon ip host. | 反斜杠 冒号 IP主机 |
[11:59] | 3.2.168.4 Okay, 3.2.168.4. | |
[12:04] | That’s a wonderful job. | 干得漂亮 |
[12:05] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[12:07] | Oh, good to be working with you again. | 很高兴又和你一块工作了 |
[12:09] | As a team. | 团队合作 |
[12:11] | Yeah, I concur. | 我同意 |
[12:13] | So much for no fraternization. | 说好的不结有深交呢 |
[12:16] | Um, Sly? | 希尔 |
[12:18] | I’m not reading a live signal from the satellite. | 我读不到卫星的实时信号 |
[12:20] | There’s nothing to connect to. | 没法联接上 |
[12:22] | Something’s wrong. It doesn’t make sense. | 不对劲 说不通啊 |
[12:23] | Could it be too damaged from space debris? | 会不会是之前宇宙尘埃给撞坏了 |
[12:25] | Unlikely. | 不大可能 |
[12:25] | It’s not unlikely, it’s nearly impossible. | 不是不可能 是绝对没可能 |
[12:27] | Space debris is dust, a centimeter. | 宇宙尘埃是灰尘 几厘米大 |
[12:29] | A swarm of it could knock a satellite from orbit, | 一大波尘埃能让卫星偏离轨道 |
[12:31] | but cause severe structural damage? | 但不会造成这么严重的损伤 |
[12:33] | What exactly are you insinuating? | 你在暗示什么 |
[12:35] | I’m not insinuating anything. | 我什么都没暗示 |
[12:36] | – Easy pal. – I’m saying it’s illogical | -放松 -我只是说我们连个 |
[12:37] | that we can’t get into a system | 出了小问题的系统都进不去 |
[12:38] | that has minimal damage. | 完全说不通 |
[12:40] | It doesn’t jive with the information you’ve provided us with. | 这跟你给我们提供的情况根本不符 |
[12:43] | Okay, let’s take a break. | 休息一下 |
[12:44] | Sylvester, take over the hack? | 希尔维斯特 你来黑卫星 |
[12:45] | You got it. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Okay, first day back, | 第一天归队 |
[12:53] | so your people skills are a little rusty, | 处理人际关系生疏了可以理解 |
[12:54] | but that’s our new boss you just mouthed off to. | 但你刚顶嘴的可是我们的新上司 |
[12:58] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[13:00] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[13:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:03] | Yeah, I’m okay. I just got… | 我没事 我只是… |
[13:04] | I just got… I got a headache. | 我只是有点头痛 |
[13:06] | Yeah, I’ve had headaches, that wasn’t not one. | 头痛可不是这种症状 |
[13:08] | What-what the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[13:12] | I’ve got post-concussion syndrome from the accident. | 那场事故之后 我得了脑外伤后综合征 |
[13:14] | I get head pains, dizziness, blackouts | 每当我需要高度集中注意力时 |
[13:16] | whenever I have to concentrate hard | 或者外界压力过大时 |
[13:18] | or whenever things g-get intense. | 就会头痛 眩晕 甚至会昏倒 |
[13:21] | Intense? | 压力过大 |
[13:23] | Intense is all we’re dealing with. | 我们的工作一直都是这样的 |
[13:24] | Why would your doctor let…? | 那你的医生为什么会让你… |
[13:28] | He doesn’t know about this. | 你没告诉他 |
[13:29] | I assume Cabe is in the dark, too? | 我猜凯布也还不知道吧 |
[13:30] | Please don’t say anything. | 别告诉他 |
[13:32] | They’ve never seen me at less than optimum efficiency. | 他们眼中的我一直无所不能 |
[13:34] | It could affect their performance, | 这样会影响他们的表现 |
[13:36] | and I can’t afford that today. | 今天可不能出这种事 |
[13:38] | None of us can. | 谁都不能出错 |
[13:39] | Okay, assess yourself. | 那好 先评估一下你自己 |
[13:41] | And don’t lie. | 说实话 |
[13:43] | Doctor said I will be fully recovered | 医生说 到这个月底 |
[13:45] | by the end of the month. | 我就能完全恢复了 |
[13:46] | Right now, I am 70%. | 现在我只恢复了70% |
[13:49] | Perhaps that’s why I can’t hack the system. | 也许这就是我无法破解系统的原因 |
[13:52] | There’s millions of lives… | 几百万人的生命在我手上 |
[13:54] | What if I can’t do this? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[13:56] | The same question I’ve been asking myself | 自从你把我的工作范围扩大后 |
[13:58] | since you expanded my role on the team. | 我也一直这么问自己 |
[13:59] | Walter, I’ve been having nightmares | 沃特 我今天做了个噩梦 |
[14:01] | about being a waitress again, okay? | 梦见自己又当回了服务员 |
[14:03] | Fear of failure is a feeling you’re not used to, | 你以前不会对失败产生恐惧 |
[14:05] | so let’s make a pact: | 那么我们来互相帮助 |
[14:08] | I support you, you support me, | 我帮你 你帮我 |
[14:10] | and together we make this work. | 齐心协力 就能成功 |
[14:13] | Walter, nothing is working. | 沃特 现在什么进展都没有 |
[14:15] | I can’t even get an auxiliary telemetry signal. | 我连辅助遥测信号都收不到 |
[14:17] | We are losing time we don’t have. | 我们现在时间可不充裕 |
[14:18] | We need another way to attack this. | 必须想出其他的方法 |
[14:20] | “Attack” being the operative word– sociologists have | 说得倒容易 社会学家认为 |
[14:22] | two schools of thought on controls: internal controls, | 对于事物有两种掌控 一种是内部掌控 |
[14:24] | which we don’t have ’cause we can’t get in the system, | 黑不进系统 就无法实现内部掌控 |
[14:26] | and external controls, which is still an option. | 剩下的就是外部掌控 目前还做不到 |
[14:28] | We blow the sucker out of the stratosphere with a missile. | 我们可以用导弹把这个家伙炸出平流层 |
[14:31] | To calculate the flight path of the satellite, | 要计算卫星的运行轨道 |
[14:33] | I need exact measurements. | 我需要准确的数字 |
[14:35] | Altitude profiles, | 高度剖线 |
[14:36] | the mass of all of its interior components. | 内部元素的质量 |
[14:38] | without precise data, our trajectory will be off, | 如果数据不准确 轨迹就会偏离 |
[14:41] | – and the missile will miss. – We considered an intercept, | -导弹就会打偏 -我们想过拦截 |
[14:43] | but we don’t have the specs you need. | 但是我们没有那些数据 |
[14:44] | And it’s not like you guys have the time to hack Roscosmos | 你们也没时间黑进俄罗斯宇航局 |
[14:47] | and steal the Russian blueprints, do you? | 把蓝图偷出来 对吧 |
[14:49] | No, even if I was doing the keystrokes myself, | 就算是我自己来敲代码 |
[14:51] | it would take a minimum of a day. | 至少也要花上一天 |
[14:52] | That’s it– keystrokes. | 没错 就是敲代码 |
[14:54] | We don’t need to hack into Roscosmos | 只要能够读取 |
[14:55] | if we could read the keyboard strokes | 某个使用该系统的人的敲键方式 |
[14:57] | of someone entering the Russian system. | 我们就不用黑进俄罗斯宇航局了 |
[14:59] | Then we’d have the password. | 我们就能拿到密码了 |
[15:00] | How are we gonna get our eyes on some Commie’s keyboard? | 我们怎么可能知道这些人怎么打字 |
[15:02] | Last I checked, Russia’s pretty far away. | 俄罗斯离这可不近 |
[15:04] | – There’s Russian soil here in L.A. – The Russian consulate. | -洛杉矶就有俄罗斯领土 -俄罗斯大使馆 |
[15:07] | – Yeah, Happy, can…? – Yes, I can. | -乐乐 你能 -没问题 |
[15:08] | Cabe, give me the keys to the SUV. | 凯布 把车钥匙给我 |
[15:10] | You guys prep, we’ll be back soon. | 你们做好准备工作 我们马上就回来 |
[15:14] | And I will need this, too. | 差点忘了这个 |
[15:18] | Do you really think this will work? | 你真的觉得这样能行吗 |
[15:19] | It sends a signal to unlock a car. | 它都能解锁一辆车了 |
[15:21] | I’m just reversing it to receive a signal. | 我只是把它反过来接收信号而已 |
[15:23] | I attach two fork prongs, shove it into an outlet, | 我把两根叉子连起来 插进插座 |
[15:26] | we pick up every keystroke on the Ruskies’ computer. | 就能接收俄国人的敲键方式了 |
[15:28] | Including when they type in the password to Roscosmos. | 进入宇航局系统的密码也必定在其中 |
[15:30] | Speaking of receiving signals, got the message loud and clear: | 说到接收信号 我懂你的意思了 |
[15:33] | You don’t want fraternization at work. | 你不想在工作时谈感情 |
[15:35] | This is what we want to talk about | 都这时候了 |
[15:37] | when socal’s about to blow up? | 你还想谈这个 |
[15:38] | If today’s my expiration date, | 如果今天就要死的话 |
[15:39] | this is all I want to talk about. | 我只想谈这个 |
[15:41] | In short… | 长话短说 |
[15:43] | I’m like mold sporing on aged cheese. | 我就像在陈年奶酪上生长的霉菌 |
[15:45] | At first it’s gross, but it grows on you. | 一开始你觉得很恶心 但后来你习惯了 |
[15:47] | And eventually, you realize how precious it is, | 最后你意识到它是多么珍贵 |
[15:50] | what a rare and wonderful fungus you have. | 这种稀有的霉菌是多么完美 |
[15:52] | You better hope by then this fungus hasn’t moved on. | 你该祈祷霉菌到时没移情别恋 |
[15:55] | – Right. – Really? You agree? | -没错[和右谐音] -你也这么觉得吗 |
[15:56] | – No, make a right! – Oh. | -我是说让你右转 -好吧 |
[16:02] | By the way, you’re a tech emissary from Japan | 你现在的身份是一名不会俄语的 |
[16:04] | – with no language skills. – Because? | -日本技术人员 -为什么 |
[16:06] | Some sexist Russian dude faced with a nonverbal woman, | 如果你碰上个性别歧视的俄罗斯男人 |
[16:08] | you’ll be invisible to him. | 他根本懒得理你 |
[16:09] | You can safely plant the device. | 你可以顺利地把东西插进去 |
[16:13] | Oh, borscht. | 糟糕 |
[16:16] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:17] | Hi, I’m Dr. Tobias Curtis. | 我是托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯博士 |
[16:19] | This is my tech attaché, Yuzuki Fujimoto. | 这是我的随行技术人员 藤本柚月 |
[16:23] | Konnichiwa. | 你好 |
[16:24] | I’m with Homeland, and we’re having some trouble connecting with Roscosmos, | 我们是国土安全部的 我们现在联系不上宇航局 |
[16:28] | and it’s urgent we speak with them. | 有重要的事情要跟他们说 |
[16:30] | Matter of national security. | 此事关系到国家安全 |
[16:35] | Oh, you speak Japanese. | 你会说日语啊 |
[16:36] | How fortunate. | 太好了 |
[16:54] | Oh, my goodness. | 抱歉 |
[16:56] | So clumsy. | 我老是笨手笨脚的 |
[17:13] | Hey, you. | 这位先生 |
[17:14] | – What are you doing? – Oh, sorry, I was just getting the last pen. | -你在干什么 -抱歉 我只是在捡最后一支笔 |
[17:17] | Rolled all the way back here. | 它刚才滚到这里来了 |
[17:20] | Can I just say: | 要我说 |
[17:21] | you have none of the warm friendly personality traits | 你一点都不符合 |
[17:23] | that Russians are known for. | 俄罗斯人热情好客的口碑 |
[17:24] | Miss Fujimoto. | 藤本小姐 |
[17:30] | Okay, Happy, we’re prepped and ready to receive the data. | 好了 乐乐 我们准备好接受数据了 |
[17:32] | Almost done, | 差不多搞好了 |
[17:33] | I’m just translating it from Cyrillic. | 我正在把它们从斯拉夫语翻译过来 |
[17:34] | All right, that security officer | 好了 那个保安 |
[17:35] | must have started typing as soon as you left. | 一定是等你们一离开就开始打字了 |
[17:37] | Huh? Warning Roscosmos | 怎样 警告俄罗斯联邦宇航局 |
[17:39] | that American nut jobs are demanding access. | 美国蠢蛋正在攻入系统 |
[17:41] | I’m good at this, I admit it. | 我可在行了 我承认 |
[17:43] | Okay, password is | 好了 密码是 |
[17:46] | d-w-o-p-p-y-u d-w-o-p-p-y-u. | |
[17:48] | KM2000 K dash m dash 2,000, | |
[17:51] | run enter. | 回车 |
[17:53] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进去了 |
[17:54] | Sly, you’re on. | 希尔 该你上了 |
[17:55] | Searching the system now | 正在搜索系统 |
[17:56] | for any data on Russian K12 satellites. | 查找一切关于俄罗斯K12卫星的资料 |
[18:00] | Bingo, somebody pad me. | 好了 给我个本子 |
[18:03] | Do you know what he’s doing? | 你知道他在干什么吗 |
[18:04] | Of course, he’s plugging in all the variables that could | 当然 他在计算一切可能影响 |
[18:06] | affect the, uh, trajectory of the satellite’s fall– | 卫星坠落轨迹的变量 |
[18:08] | Shape, mass, moment of inertia. | 形状 质量 惯性力矩 |
[18:09] | Got it. | 行了 |
[18:11] | These are the exact coordinates of the satellite’s path– | 这是卫星运行路径的确切坐标 |
[18:14] | Where it is, where it’s going, | 它现在的位置 它的前进方向 |
[18:15] | changing by the second. | 每秒都不一样 |
[18:16] | How fast can you get a missile in the sky? | 你最快要多久才能发射导弹 |
[18:18] | As fast as I can dial. | 我一打完电话就可以 |
[18:20] | This is Adriana Molina, authorization code: | 我是阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜 授权码 |
[18:22] | F-F-B-D-6-2-6-9 Foxtrot, Foxtrot, Bravo, Darla, 6-2-6-9. | |
[18:26] | I have coordinates for a projectile intercept; | 我有一个导弹拦截的坐标 |
[18:28] | prepare to receive. | 准备接收 |
[18:29] | 巴金沙滩导弹靶场 夏威夷考艾岛 | |
[18:29] | Coordinates confirmed and locked. | 已确定坐标并锁定 |
[18:31] | Three, two, one, launch. | 三 二 一 发射 |
[18:39] | We missed the fireworks? | 我们错过放烟花了吗 |
[18:40] | About to start. | 正要开始 |
[18:41] | You know, Adriana, I was wondering | 阿德里亚娜 我在想 |
[18:42] | if Homeland told you | 不知国安部有没和你提过 |
[18:43] | about our “saving the world” bonus? | 我们”拯救世界”的奖金 |
[18:45] | It’s for when we save the world. | 当然是成功之后 |
[18:46] | No, but I was made aware | 没有 但我很清楚 |
[18:48] | of money you owe the IRS on undeclared gambling winnings. | 你们因未申报赌博所得 欠了国税局不少 |
[18:52] | Maybe we should table the bonus talk for now, hmm? | 也许我们暂时应该搁置奖金这个话题 是吧 |
[18:54] | This is bad, this is bad. | 大事不妙 大事不妙 |
[18:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:57] | Paths are off; they’re gonna miss. | 路径偏移了 会射不中的 |
[18:59] | Can’t be, I-I did the math. | 不可能 我计算过了的 |
[19:01] | Look, the missile’s coming in high. | 看 导弹往上走了 |
[19:12] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[19:13] | I-I don’t know, I did the calculations, | 我不知道 我做过计算的 |
[19:14] | and they were right– they’re always right. | 计算没错 计算从没出过错 |
[19:16] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[19:16] | I don’t know how I messed up, guys. | 我不知道我是怎么搞砸了的 伙计们 |
[19:18] | Maybe you didn’t. | 也许不是你的错 |
[19:19] | Maybe you just got some bad intel. | 也许只是你们的情报有误 |
[19:20] | It happens all the time. | 这种事情很常见 |
[19:21] | Oh, no, the specs came directly from Roscosmos. | 不 卫星说明直接来源于俄联邦宇航局 |
[19:23] | But we were working on assumptions, | 但我们刚刚做的都是基于假设 |
[19:25] | the first one being: | 首先假设了 |
[19:26] | we’re dealing with a satellite damaged by space debris. | 我们处理的是一个被太空碎片破坏的卫星 |
[19:28] | Walter questioned me on it, maybe he was right to do so. | 沃特向我质疑过这件事 也许他是对的 |
[19:30] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know, | -什么意思 -我不知道 |
[19:31] | but I’m gonna find out, | 但我会找出来的 |
[19:32] | ’cause I got a direct line to the horse’s mouth. | 因为我可以直接联系上可靠消息 |
[19:36] | Something’s not adding up, and I’m missing it. | 有东西不太合理 而我却没发现 |
[19:38] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[19:39] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[19:39] | If I can’t think, if I can’t solve, | 假如我无法思考 不能解决问题 |
[19:41] | then what damn good am I? | 那我还有什么用 |
[19:42] | This is Molina. | 我是莫丽娜 |
[19:43] | Yes, sir, I am aware that it failed. | 是的长官 我意识到失败了 |
[19:46] | I’m calling you to find out why. | 我给您打电话就是想找出原因 |
[19:48] | Respectfully, the people in my room | 没有不敬的意思 但我房间里的人 |
[19:50] | are smarter than the people in your room, | 比您房间里的人要聪明 |
[19:52] | and they say that it should have worked. | 而他们说这次本应成功的 |
[19:53] | So either a room full of geniuses are suddenly dumb, | 所以要么是满屋子的天才忽然变傻了 |
[19:56] | or a room full of politicians are lying | 不然就是满屋子的政客在撒谎 |
[19:57] | to protect their own hide. | 试图保全自己 |
[19:58] | I know which one I would bet on. | 我知道哪个可能性更大 |
[20:00] | Is she talking to the president like that? | 她是在用那种语气和总统说话吗 |
[20:02] | I believe she is. | 我确信她是的 |
[20:04] | I’m getting audited. | 深表敬意 |
[20:05] | Well, your candor is appreciated. | 谢谢您的坦诚 |
[20:07] | Walter was right. | 沃特说得对 |
[20:08] | Space debris did not knock this satellite out of orbit, | 不是太空碎片把这枚卫星击落轨道的 |
[20:10] | the U.S. Government did, intentionally. | 是美国政府干的 故意的 |
[20:12] | Geez! | 天呐 |
[20:13] | Care to elaborate? | 麻烦详细说说 |
[20:14] | The administration believes | 政府认为 |
[20:15] | the K12 satellite had military applications. | 这枚K12卫星有军事用途 |
[20:17] | It was carrying enough plutonium | 它上面带着许多钚 |
[20:19] | to operate a laser system that could be used as a weapon, | 足以用来运行可作为武器的激光系统 |
[20:21] | So they directed a dummy satellite to strike it | 所以他们指挥一个傀儡卫星去攻击它 |
[20:23] | – and disrupt its orbit. – It was kept hush-hush | -并破坏它的轨道 -他们秘不外宣 |
[20:25] | ’cause we violated the space-warfare treaty. | 因为我们违反了太空作战条约 |
[20:27] | If the Russians found out, it could be all-out war. | 假如俄国人发现了 可能会引发全面战争 |
[20:30] | Yeah, the satellites must have gotten intertwined, | 是啊 那两枚卫星一定是缠在一起了 |
[20:32] | the mass was much larger than we thought. | 所以质量比我们预想得要大许多 |
[20:34] | The missile never had a chance. | 那枚导弹一开始就注定会打偏 |
[20:35] | I just hacked NORAD, | 我刚刚黑进了北美空防联合司令部 |
[20:36] | and I got the specs for the dummy satellite. | 找到了那枚傀儡卫星的说明 |
[20:38] | I am now recalculating flight dynamics, | 我正在重新计算飞行动态 |
[20:40] | considering the massive shifts in center of mass, | 要考虑到质心的重大变化 |
[20:42] | aerodynamic drag profile | 空气动力剖面阻力 |
[20:44] | and the complete modification of angular acceleration. | 以及角加速度的彻底调整 |
[20:48] | Impact is in 53 minutes | 再过53分钟就要撞上地球了 |
[20:49] | and it’s headed straight for Pasadena. | 它直直冲着帕萨迪纳市去了 |
[20:51] | With that mass, | 质量这么大 |
[20:52] | the satellite’s too close to the earth | 这卫星已经离地球太近 |
[20:53] | to be safely destroyed. | 无法被安全击毁了 |
[20:54] | We hit it now, it’s nuclear winter. | 我们现在击落它 就会造成核冬天了 |
[20:56] | So there’s no way to stop it? | 所以没有办法阻止它了吗 |
[20:58] | There’s got to be a way, | 一定有办法的 |
[20:58] | I just have to figure it out. | 我只需要把它想出来就好 |
[21:00] | Okay, uh, close the window | 好了 把这界面关掉 |
[21:01] | and open the coding file on my laptop. | 然后打开我手提电脑上的那个编码文件 |
[21:04] | – No, no! No, no! Not that one! – What? | -不不不不 不是那个 -什么 |
[21:06] | Because I really care about you, Walter. | 因为我很在乎你 沃特 |
[21:11] | Because I really care about you, Walter. | 因为我很在乎你 沃特 |
[21:15] | Because I really care about you, Walter. | 因为我很在乎你 沃特 |
[21:17] | You hacked the hospital security footage? | 你黑进了医院的监控录像吗 |
[21:20] | Because I really care about you, Walter. | 因为我很在乎你 沃特 |
[21:25] | Bet that satellite can’t get here fast enough for you, huh, pal? | 你巴不得马上被那枚卫星撞死吧 兄弟 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:36] | It was, uh, simple curiosity | 我只是有些好奇 |
[21:38] | and, uh, gathering of the facts. Nothing more. | 而且想收集事实而已 没别的 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 行了 |
[21:42] | If we’re done with the film festival, | 如果好戏看完了 |
[21:43] | do we have a plan “B”? | B计划在哪里 |
[21:44] | Yeah, we will. I’m, uh, I’m thinking… | 是的 会有的 我 我在想… |
[21:50] | That would be NASA, | 应该是美国宇航局 |
[21:51] | NORAD, the un, and NATO… | 北美防空司令部 还有北约打来的… |
[21:53] | all wanting to know about the unplanned missile launch. | 他们都想知道导弹意外发射的事 |
[21:55] | We’ll let the machine get it. | 让答录机去应付他们吧 |
[22:05] | My head is in the game. I… | 我全力以赴在想呢 我… |
[22:06] | Look, if we are seriously at a brick wall, | 听着 如果真的没办法了 |
[22:08] | I’m calling for a chopper out of L.A. | 那我就叫一架直升机来接我们 |
[22:09] | What, and let ten million people die? | 然后呢 就任由那一千万人去死吗 |
[22:11] | We cannot do that. | 我们不能那样做 |
[22:12] | Look, there is nothing left to do. | 可是我们已经无能为力了 |
[22:14] | By saving yourselves, | 如果可以救回你们几个 |
[22:15] | your minds will save millions more down the line. | 你们的头脑能够拯救更多的人 |
[22:17] | Just not today. | 只是今天不行 |
[22:24] | I’m sorry, guys, I don’t… | 对不起 各位 我没有… |
[22:26] | I don’t have a solution. | 我没有解决办法 |
[22:28] | Well, if you don’t, no one does. | 如果你都没办法 那就没人能解决了 |
[22:30] | Adriana’s right– we gotta go. | 阿德里亚娜说得对 我们得离开 |
[22:32] | Everyone to the roof. | 大家都到楼顶去 |
[22:33] | We’ll be airborne in ten minutes. | 十分钟后我们就起飞 |
[22:43] | Wait, guys! | 大家等一下 |
[22:43] | Guys, the reason why we can’t communicate | 各位 我们之前无法和卫星取得联系 |
[22:45] | with the satellite is because it’s too far away | 是因为我们之间相距太远 |
[22:47] | for its damaged system | 它那受损的系统 |
[22:48] | to connect with RAC on earth. | 无法和地面的雷达控制系统相连接 |
[22:50] | We just need another way | 我们只需找到别的方式 |
[22:51] | of talking to it. | 跟它对话 |
[22:52] | The unmanned X-24G spacecraft. | 那架X-24G型号的无人驾驶飞机 |
[22:54] | That’s a top secret spy shuttle. | 那可是极度机密的间谍飞机 |
[22:56] | How do you even know about that? | 你是怎么知道它的存在的 |
[22:57] | That jet’s the worst kept secret in the Air Force. | 那架飞机是空军中保密性最差的 |
[22:58] | Multiple blogs follow it. | 很多博客都关注它的动态 |
[23:00] | Okay, okay, so control of the 24G | 好的 24G机的控制总台 |
[23:02] | is based out of Thomas Air Force base. | 位于托马斯空军基地 |
[23:04] | Okay, so if we can get there and access the 24G’s computer, | 好的 如果我们能接近24G机的系统 |
[23:07] | then we can communicate | 那就可以直接 |
[23:08] | effectively with the satellite | 同卫星交流 |
[23:09] | if they get close enough to each other. | 前提是它们的距离足够接近 |
[23:10] | It’ll be in proximity over U.S. Samoa in 48 minutes. | 需48分钟就能到达美国萨摩亚群岛 |
[23:14] | We could then redirect it into the ocean. | 我们可以使卫星的方向转移到海洋上 |
[23:17] | Okay, Thomas is within Blast Radius. | 托马斯空军基地在爆炸半径之内 |
[23:18] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果行动失败 |
[23:19] | none of us make it to safety on time. | 我们所有人都没法及时脱险 |
[23:25] | We’re aware of the risks. | 我们很清楚这些风险 |
[23:27] | Okay, Sylvester you stay here | 希尔维斯特 你留在这里 |
[23:28] | and you prepare the new trajectory codes. | 准备新的轨迹代码 |
[23:29] | I will reboot the satellite at the base, | 我去基地重新启动卫星 |
[23:31] | you send me the coordinates. | 你把坐标发给我 |
[23:33] | I’m here alone? | 我自己留在这吗 |
[23:34] | What if someone who tried to call shows up? | 刚刚打电话的那些人找上门来怎么办 |
[23:35] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[23:36] | Chopper’s on the roof. | 直升机到屋顶了 |
[23:38] | You heard her. Let’s go. | 你听到她的话了 我们走 |
[23:42] | So y… Uh, about the, uh, video… | 你… 关于那段视频的事… |
[23:43] | Walter, let’s talk about it after we stop the a-bomb. | 沃特 等我们阻止原子弹后再谈这个好吗 |
[24:03] | Agent Gallo! | 格洛探员 |
[24:04] | Flight research is this way! | 请随我来 |
[24:07] | Where’s everyone going? | 大家要去哪里 |
[24:08] | When we get word the whole coast is about to light up, | 我们接到命令说 整个海岸就要爆炸了 |
[24:10] | our orders are to take this operation and bug out! | 我们的任务是执行这次行动并安全撤离 |
[24:13] | Hope you work fast. | 希望你们动作快点 |
[24:15] | Everyone’s leaving, we’re showing up. | 大家都走了 我们却来了 |
[24:18] | Accessing the X-24G’s flight control now. | 现在接入X-24G机的控制系统 |
[24:24] | Okay, we’re in. | 好 接入了 |
[24:26] | Type colon run init dash backslash link | 输入冒号 运行初始化破折号反斜线链接 |
[24:29] | X dash band. | X破折号波段 |
[24:30] | I’m-I’m having a hard time hearing you. | 我 我根本听不清你说的话 |
[24:32] | His physical distance mirrors his psychological state, | 他的身体距离反应了他的心理状态 |
[24:35] | on account of the video incident | 基于刚才那段视频 |
[24:36] | which I’ve dubbed “The embarrassment.” | 我分析那是自觉尴尬的表现 |
[24:38] | Okay, when 24G crosses, | 好了 等24G机与其相交 |
[24:40] | it will find and link up with the satellite’s computer. | 它会搜寻并连接到卫星的系统中 |
[24:43] | We will only have 20 seconds | 我们只有20秒钟的时间 |
[24:44] | to reprogram the satellite. | 来给卫星重新编程 |
[24:46] | Beyond that, and they’ll be too far apart | 时间一过 它们就会相距太远 |
[24:48] | to communicate. | 而无法通讯了 |
[24:49] | Oh. Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:50] | We’re in range in three, two… | 马上进入范围 三 二… |
[24:52] | Go, Sylvester! | 开始 希尔维斯特 |
[24:54] | Reprogramming new coordinates now… | 现在重新编写坐标… |
[24:59] | It’s not accepting them. | 卫星没有接收 |
[25:00] | The 24G and the satellite haven’t linked yet. | 24G机还没有连接到卫星 |
[25:02] | Wait. Why is it so slow? | 等等 为什么这么慢 |
[25:03] | I… The link should’ve happened. | 我… 应该已经连接上了 |
[25:06] | I have a virus. | 中病毒了 |
[25:07] | Well, you better hurry up and get rid of it! | 那你最好赶紧杀掉病毒 |
[25:08] | There’s only 14 seconds until the 24G | 距离24G机和卫星脱离彼此的 |
[25:10] | and the satellite are out of range of each other. | 控制范围只剩十四秒 |
[25:11] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[25:12] | Since when do you get a virus? | 什么时候中病毒的 |
[25:13] | You got it from the hospital server | 你侵入医院监控系统 |
[25:15] | when you hacked the video! | 窃取那段视频时中的病毒 |
[25:16] | – Walter, nine seconds. – Yeah, I know, I know. I’m try… | -沃特 还有九秒 -我知道 我在努力… |
[25:18] | I’m running a clean-up with my left hand. | 我在用左手运行杀毒程序 |
[25:19] | Come on, kid, you can do this. | 加油 小子 你能行的 |
[25:21] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[25:22] | Five seconds! | 还有五秒 |
[25:23] | Got it clear! | 杀掉了 |
[25:23] | Try to link up now! | 现在再连接一次 |
[25:25] | Entering new coordinates now and… | 现在输入新的坐标 然后… |
[25:36] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[25:37] | The 24G and the satellite are too far apart. | 24G机和卫星距离太远了 |
[25:40] | It did not work. | 失败了 |
[25:44] | I’m not gonna mention the irony | 我不想提从医院染上病毒 |
[25:46] | of getting a virus from a hospital. | 这种讽刺的事 |
[25:49] | I said I wouldn’t mention it. | 我说过我不会提的 |
[25:52] | We should have taken the helicopter. | 我们应该去乘直升机 |
[25:53] | I hate helicopters, but you’re right. | 我讨厌直升机 不过你说得对 |
[25:58] | No one is dying today. | 今天谁也不会死 |
[25:59] | Aside from the ten million | 可我失败了 |
[26:01] | – I failed to save? – Walter, no one is dying. | -一千万人会死 -沃特 没人会死 |
[26:02] | My son is 3,000 miles away | 我儿子在将近5000公里以外 |
[26:03] | and I’ll be damned if I’m not going to see him again. | 无论如何我都要活着见到他 |
[26:10] | Paige… | 佩吉 |
[26:11] | We discussed the reality of an a-bomb in the SUV. | 我们在车上谈过原子弹的问题 |
[26:14] | We’re in the concussive blast zone. | 我们在震荡波的攻击范围内 |
[26:16] | If you want to call Ralph, | 如果你想打给拉尔夫 |
[26:18] | call him now. | 现在就打给他 |
[26:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等一下 |
[26:23] | Wait. Don’t call him. Don’t call him. | 等下 别打给他 先别打 |
[26:25] | Happy, what were you talking about, | 乐乐 你刚才说什么 |
[26:26] | a concussive blast? | 震荡波 |
[26:27] | We can do that to the satellite | 我们可以用电磁脉冲 |
[26:28] | with an electromagnetic pulse. | 产生震荡波来对付卫星 |
[26:30] | We can reboot | 我们可以重启 |
[26:31] | the satellite’s computer to safe mode | 卫星的电脑 转换到安全模式 |
[26:34] | and then Sylvester can reprogram its trajectory coordinates | 然后希尔维斯特可以调整卫星的轨道 |
[26:37] | and then send it to the ocean. | 使它坠落到海里 |
[26:39] | Wouldn’t an emp just fry it? | 电磁脉冲不会烧毁它吗 |
[26:41] | Not if the pulse width was precise. | 如果脉幅精准就不会 |
[26:43] | I could build one easily, | 我可以轻松造一个 |
[26:44] | but how the hell do we get it near the satellite? | 但我们到底要怎样才能让它接近卫星 |
[26:45] | There is a meteorology division here in this base. | 基地里有个气象小组 |
[26:47] | We use a weather balloon. | 我们可以用探空气球 |
[26:49] | Now, how long would it take you to make an emp device? | 你需要多久才能造一个电磁脉冲装置 |
[26:51] | Fast enough. | 不用多久 |
[26:51] | I just need to get my hands on some microwave ovens. | 我只要能搞到微波炉就行 |
[26:53] | So it’s 25 minutes until impact. | 还有25分钟就要撞击了 |
[26:55] | We meet outside at the front gates in seven! | 七分钟后大门口见 |
[26:58] | Microwave ovens? | 微波炉 |
[26:59] | Well, how would you build an emp? | 要不然你怎么建个电磁脉冲装置 |
[27:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:10] | Yeah, this’ll do. | 这个也行 |
[27:12] | How many do we need? | 我们需要多少 |
[27:12] | All of them. | 所有的都要 |
[27:21] | Need all the luck I can get. | 好运不嫌多 |
[27:28] | Okay, all right. | 好了 搞定 |
[27:31] | Quick test. | 快速测试 |
[27:35] | Keep your shorts on, I will figure it out. | 别着急 我会解决的 |
[27:42] | Here. A loose wire. | 这里 有根线松了 |
[27:46] | – Happy? – Happy! | -乐乐 -乐乐 |
[27:46] | Happy! | 乐乐 |
[27:47] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:48] | Works like a charm. | 真是立竿见影 |
[27:50] | Let me see your eye. | 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[27:54] | Okay, bad news: | 好吧 坏消息是 |
[27:55] | Your eye is rock hard. | 你的眼部组织僵硬 |
[27:57] | There’s pressure building up inside it. | 眼内压正在上升 |
[27:58] | But good news: I can fix it. | 但好消息是 我能治好它 |
[28:00] | Toby, she needs to get in the balloon with me | 托比 她得跟我一起上气球 |
[28:02] | to operate the emp. | 来操作电子脉冲 |
[28:03] | Change in air pressure will rupture her eye, | 气压变化会使她的眼球破裂 |
[28:04] | and I have to treat her stat, | 我必须马上治疗她 |
[28:05] | or else she’ll go blind. | 要不然她会失明 |
[28:07] | Suit me up. | 给我装备 |
[28:07] | No, no. That’s-that’s too much weight. | 不行 你上就超重了 |
[28:09] | We’ll ascend too slowly | 上升速度太慢 |
[28:10] | And then miss the window to reboot the satellite. | 我们会错过重启卫星的机会 |
[28:12] | – I’m going. – No. | -我去 -不行 |
[28:13] | It’s below freezing conditions, | 上面温度达到零下 |
[28:15] | oxygen deprivation, | 而且还缺氧 |
[28:16] | not to mention it’s a one-way ticket up. | 更别说还没办法原路返回 |
[28:17] | Only way down is to parachute. | 唯一下来的办法就是用降落伞 |
[28:19] | We said we’d support each other in this thing. | 我们说过要相互支持 渡过难关 |
[28:20] | Neither of us can do it alone, | 我们谁都不能单独完成这个任务 |
[28:22] | but together, we have a shot. | 但我们一起的话就有胜算 |
[28:26] | All right. Get your coat on. | 好吧 穿好衣服 |
[28:33] | All right. | 的确 |
[28:34] | It’s difficult one-handed. | 只用一只手是挺困难的 |
[28:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:36] | This looks like a science fair project. It’ll work? | 这看上去像一个科技竞赛作品 能有用吗 |
[28:38] | Yeah. I mean, in theory it will, | 理论上应该有用 |
[28:40] | but sometimes you don’t know if a theory is right | 但有时候在实验证明之前 |
[28:42] | until you test it. | 没人知道理论是不是对的 |
[28:45] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:48] | See you on the ground. | 陆地上见 |
[28:49] | Yeah. One way or another. | 是啊 最后怎么都会掉到地上的 |
[29:06] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[29:07] | – Yeah. – All right. | -还好 -好吧 |
[29:10] | Say good-bye to the ground. | 跟陆地说再见 |
[29:21] | I’m freezing. | 我快冻僵了 |
[29:23] | Yeah, well, this is just cold. | 现在只是冷而已 |
[29:25] | Freezing happens in a few minutes, | 等我们出去后 用不了几分钟 |
[29:26] | when we get outside. | 就会冻僵 |
[29:28] | Yeah, just hold on. | 抓好了 |
[29:32] | Ah, all right. No punching. | 行了 别打我 |
[29:34] | I know it hurts. | 我知道很疼 |
[29:35] | But your eye is filled with fluid | 但你的眼部组织里都是液体 |
[29:37] | and the drain, schlemm’s canal, is blocked. | 而巩膜静脉窦 也就是眼部排液系统堵住了 |
[29:39] | That is not a real term, you made it up. | 根本就没这个说法 是你编的 |
[29:41] | It is very real. | 的确有这个术语 |
[29:42] | Pushing on your eyelid | 按压你的眼睑 |
[29:44] | Is like using a plunger on a… | 就像用皮搋子去通… |
[29:48] | You get the idea. | 你懂我的意思 |
[29:50] | It’s ironic that you trust me | 你信我能治好你的眼睛 |
[29:51] | to save your sight but not date you. | 却不信我能好好跟你约会 够讽刺的 |
[29:55] | Just keep plunging. | 接着通 |
[30:04] | Ah, god, I’m sorry. | 上帝啊 对不起 |
[30:06] | If I hadn’t hacked into that hospital footage, | 如果我没黑进医院的系统 |
[30:08] | then we’d all be back at the garage. | 我们现在都应该回到车库了 |
[30:11] | Everyone safe. | 所有人都会很安全 |
[30:12] | Walter, you didn’t know. | 沃特 你不知道会变成这样 |
[30:14] | We said open communication, so… | 我们说过要相互坦诚交流 所以 |
[30:21] | I have had, uh, feelings about you, | 我对你有过感觉 |
[30:23] | similar to the ones that you’ve had about me. | 就像你对我有过的感情一样 |
[30:26] | They confused me, but, ironically, | 这种感觉让我很疑惑 但讽刺的是 |
[30:29] | my, uh, head injury has provided some clarity. | 我头部受伤反而让我看清了 |
[30:36] | When I’m not at 100%, it frightens me. | 我自己状态不对时 会很害怕 |
[30:38] | That I won’t be able to help the greater good. | 怕我没法照顾到大局 |
[30:40] | But when I am fully healthy, I… | 但当我完全健康时 我… |
[30:46] | I can’t risk Scorpion not working. | 我不能为此让天蝎涉险 |
[30:51] | So you and me, | 所以你和我 |
[30:52] | whatever feelings we have, um… | 不论我们之间 |
[30:55] | for each other, it’s, uh… | 有着什么样的感情 都是 |
[30:58] | it’s destabilizing. You know? | 都是不稳定因素 你懂吗 |
[31:05] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你是对的 |
[31:06] | We should let it lie. | 我们应该让它就这么过去 |
[31:10] | Yeah, what did I tell you about my nightmares? | 还记得我跟你说过的噩梦吗 |
[31:13] | The entire time you were in rehab, | 你在康复中心的那段时间 |
[31:15] | I realized how close we came to losing the team. | 我意识到我们差一点就失去了这个团队 |
[31:17] | And what they meant to me. | 认识到这个团队对我的意义 |
[31:21] | I would never do anything to jeopardize Scorpion. | 我绝对不会做任何危害天蝎的事 |
[31:27] | So… | 所以 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I agree. | 是的 我同意 |
[31:30] | Friends | 我们是朋友 |
[31:33] | and colleagues. | 也是同事 |
[31:37] | I agree as well. | 我也同意 |
[31:39] | We can hear you. | 我们都能听到 |
[31:40] | Guys? You’re about to be within range of the satellite. | 大伙 你们就快进入卫星射程范围了 |
[31:43] | Set the device. | 赶快设置装置 |
[31:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go up. | 好 我要上去了 |
[31:49] | Go. Good luck. | 去吧 祝你好运 |
[31:55] | The satellite is about to pass within range. | 卫星就要离开射程范围了 |
[31:59] | 气象气球 沃特 佩吉 | |
[31:59] | All right! | 好了 |
[32:01] | Almost in position. | 马上就位 |
[32:08] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[32:11] | Everything okay up there? | 你们在上面没事吧 |
[32:13] | Yeah, just a little hiccup. | 没事 小问题而已 |
[32:18] | Paige, I’ll be right back! | 佩吉 我马上回来 |
[32:19] | Bring the battery. | 把电池拿给我 |
[32:27] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[32:28] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[32:35] | I-I-I can’t reach the cord. | 我抓不到绳索 |
[32:37] | The parachute buckles are restricting my reach. | 我被降落伞扣卡住了 够不到 |
[32:41] | No. No! No! No! | 别别别 |
[32:41] | That’s a bad idea! | 别解开 |
[32:46] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好了 好了 |
[32:50] | – Oh, come on, come on! – Okay. | -快抓到了 -好 |
[32:52] | Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[32:58] | I got it. I got it! I got it! | 我抓到了 抓到了 |
[33:07] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[33:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[33:12] | Oh, that’s a wrinkle. | 这下不妙了 |
[33:14] | What he say? | 他说什么 |
[33:15] | “That’s a wrinkle”? | 这下不妙了 |
[33:16] | What’s a wrinkle? | 什么不妙 |
[33:19] | Ooh, that’s a wrinkle. | 这下真不妙了 |
[33:21] | Not good. | 情况不妙 |
[33:24] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[33:26] | Change of plans. | 改变计划 |
[33:28] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[33:29] | Talk Paige through the EMP sequence. | 给佩吉讲解一遍电磁脉冲序列 |
[33:31] | Better do it quick, | 最好快点 |
[33:31] | because the satellite is within range! | 因为卫星就在射程范围内 |
[33:33] | Okay, but be very… | 好 但是要讲… |
[33:35] | very clear because the air is getting thin | 非常清楚 因为空气非常稀薄 |
[33:37] | and I’m getting loopy. | 我也开始犯糊了 |
[33:38] | Okay, put the sun on your left shoulder, | 好了 左肩向着太阳 |
[33:41] | angle it 45 degrees, hit the red switch. | 形成45度角 按下红色开关 |
[33:44] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[33:50] | I think it’s in position. | 我想应该就位了 |
[33:51] | Wait for Sylvester’s command, | 等着希尔维斯特的指令 |
[33:53] | then hit the toggle switches from left to right, got it? | 然后把弹簧开关从左拨到右 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:58] | Dineen! | 狄宁 |
[33:58] | Yeah, yeah, I’m ready to roll! | 好的 我准备好了 |
[34:00] | Okay, Paige, | 好了 佩吉 |
[34:02] | Ready… Hit it! | 准备好了 按下开关 |
[34:06] | Guys… | 大伙 |
[34:08] | I’m a little… | 我有点 |
[34:08] | I can’t, I can’t focus! | 我无法 无法集中精力 |
[34:10] | Did you say right to left? | 你刚刚说从右到左吗 |
[34:11] | Left to right! Get it together! | 从左到右 打起精神 |
[34:17] | Come on, Paige! | 加油 佩吉 |
[34:18] | Paige, you can do this. | 佩吉 你可以做到的 |
[34:29] | Safe mode! The satellite’s in safe mode! | 安全模式 卫星现在是安全模式 |
[34:31] | What does that mean to us? | 这话是什么意思 |
[34:32] | That means that all of its security measures | 意思是卫星上所有的安全措施 |
[34:34] | have been disabled, | 都被关闭了 |
[34:35] | and I can send it new coordinates to direct it to the ocean. | 我可以发送新坐标 把卫星导向大海 |
[34:37] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:38] | Do not move. | 不许动 |
[34:42] | If I can’t type, we all die. | 如果我没法打字 我们就都没命了 |
[34:45] | Agent Adriana Molina, Director of Homeland Security. | 阿德里亚娜·莫丽娜探员 国安部部长 |
[34:47] | Who the hell are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[34:50] | D.O.D. | 国防部的人 |
[34:51] | NORAD said there was an unauthorized missil | 防空司令部说这里发射了一枚 |
[34:52] | launch at this site. | 未经批准的导弹 |
[34:53] | It was authorized by me. | 是我批准的 |
[34:55] | You keep away from this man | 离这个人远点 |
[34:56] | or I’ll see to it you’re tried for treason. | 否则我一定让你因叛国受审 |
[34:58] | Sylvester, start typing. | 希尔维斯特 继续打 |
[35:06] | – Oh, God. – Okay, Walter. You got to climb. | -天呐 -好了 沃特 你得爬上来 |
[35:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:09] | The cold is cramping my good hand. | 我没受伤的手冻僵了 |
[35:11] | And unfortunately the balloon’s at risk, | 而且倒霉的是气球有危险 |
[35:13] | so I would advise a solo descent. | 所以我建议单独降落 |
[35:15] | What, without you? No, no. | 什么 把你留下吗 那不行 |
[35:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你一起走 |
[35:18] | – No, no, no… – I’m just gonna have to– | -不不不 -我只是要… |
[35:19] | oh, God– climb down there. | 天呐…爬下去 |
[35:21] | Stay there, Paige. | 待在那 佩吉 |
[35:21] | – Paige, stay there. – No. | -佩吉 待在那 -不 |
[35:23] | Paige, stay there! | 佩吉 待在那 |
[35:26] | With my new coordinates in place, | 新坐标一就位 |
[35:27] | we can use the apogee kick motor | 我们就能利用远地点踢进器 |
[35:28] | to blast the satellite into the ocean. | 把卫星轰到海里 |
[35:30] | I’ve routed the engine ignition | 我已经按路线把发动机点火 |
[35:32] | to that console to prevent possible overload. | 发送至控制台 以防可能出现的过载问题 |
[35:34] | So, let’s go, come on, over there, yes. Okay. | 走吧 快点 那边 好了 |
[35:37] | I’m buckling this | 现在我把这个 |
[35:39] | around us. | 绕着我们系好 |
[35:41] | And we’ll go down together, okay? | 然后我们就一起下降 |
[35:42] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[35:43] | – You have to reach for it. – Yeah, yeah. | -你得伸手去拿 -好 |
[35:45] | Can you get it? | 够得到吗 |
[35:48] | On my call, hit enter. | 等待我的指令 按下发送键 |
[35:50] | Yeah, I got it. I got it. | 拿到了 拿到了 |
[35:52] | – I got it. – Hurry. Hurry. | -拿到了 -快点 |
[35:53] | Okay, okay, got it. Ready? | 好了 好了 准备好了吗 |
[35:58] | It’s too short. | 太短了 |
[35:59] | – What? – It’s too short– it won’t close! | -什么 -太短了 扣不起来 |
[36:01] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[36:03] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:04] | Now! | 按下 |
[36:09] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[36:10] | The satellite’s on a new vector | 卫星进入新的飞行轨道 |
[36:11] | and it’s heading straight to the ocean! | 并且直接飞向海里 |
[36:12] | So, you’re saying we’re saved? | 你是说我们得救了吗 |
[36:13] | That’s exactly what I’m saying! | 我就是这意思 |
[36:16] | Except they’re screwed. | 不过他们就惨了 |
[36:18] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[36:19] | No! No! Walter! | 沃特 |
[36:22] | The satellite’s on a new vector, | 卫星换了航向 |
[36:23] | and it’s heading straight towards you! | 已经直奔你们而去了 |
[36:37] | I’m giving us 12 seconds until impact. | 估计再过12秒就会撞击 |
[36:39] | You got to drop now. | 你得赶紧下去 |
[36:40] | Walter, I’m not leaving without you. | 沃特 你不走我就不走 |
[36:41] | – Paige, you got to drop! Paige, drop, – Walter, I have, | -佩吉 你快下去 快点 -沃特 |
[36:43] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[36:44] | Paige, Six seconds until impact! Just drop, please. | 佩吉 还有六秒 你快下去 |
[36:46] | Hold on, I’ve almost got this in. | 马上就好了 |
[36:48] | Five, four, three… Paige, drop! | 五 四 三 佩吉 快松开 |
[36:50] | Hold it steady, I’m connecting my end. | 抓紧 我马上就接好了 |
[36:52] | Okay, drop! | 放开 |
[37:11] | Well, it’s a good thing that we’re just colleagues | 还好我们只是普通同事 |
[37:13] | or this might be, uh… | 不然这个情境… |
[37:16] | awkward. | 可就尴尬了 |
[37:27] | Okay, I want to get the cameras here, | 相机要摆这里 |
[37:28] | and podium right in front of that flag. | 演讲台就在旗子前面 |
[37:29] | Let’s get ahead of this thing. | 我们得抢占先机 |
[37:31] | Hey, can somebody move that? | 能挪一下吗 |
[37:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:39] | Use your words. | 说话呀 |
[37:41] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[37:46] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[37:48] | That’s the first time I’ve ever heard you say that. | 我第一次听你说害怕 |
[37:52] | Happy? | 乐乐 |
[37:53] | Do you know there’s a better chance of a nuclear apocalypse | 你知道吗 核灾变发生的几率 |
[37:56] | than of me ever hurting you? | 都比我伤害你的几率大 |
[38:08] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[38:12] | A rare and delightful fungus. | 一个很稀有很可爱的真菌 |
[38:16] | The satellite is being recovered five miles | 我们正在圣塔·莫妮卡海岸五英里处 |
[38:18] | off the coast of Santa Monica. | 打捞卫星 |
[38:20] | The result of firing its apogee kick motor, | 因为启动了远地点反冲电动机 |
[38:22] | which I thankfully engaged, although I must say | 幸亏我启动了它 不过按下按钮的瞬间 |
[38:25] | I was sweating when I pushed that button. | 我也是捏了一把汗 |
[38:29] | I pressed the button, too, you know. | 我也按了按钮好吗 |
[38:31] | I’m not hearing about any of us. | 她完全没提我们一句 |
[38:33] | Well, she technically did press a button, | 她确实按了一个按钮 |
[38:35] | so she’s not lying. | 所以她没撒谎 |
[38:36] | Politicians. | 政治家 |
[38:37] | Masters of the half truth. | 永远只说半分真话 |
[38:38] | I had higher hopes for this lady. | 我还以为这位女士会不一样 |
[38:40] | I can’t take all the credit, though. | 不过功劳不全是我的 |
[38:41] | Homeland is lucky to have a team | 国安部很幸运能够拥有 |
[38:43] | of very good scientists under its umbrella. | 一支由优秀科学家组成的团队 |
[38:46] | They helped, too. | 他们也帮了忙 |
[38:55] | Mirth? You can’t handle the mirth. | 玩笑 你们开不起玩笑 |
[38:58] | Toby, I told you before it’s not a toy! | 托比 我跟你说了这不是玩具 |
[38:59] | – Okay? – It’s a doll that operates on batteries. | -明白吗 -这是由电池供电的娃娃 |
[39:00] | That’s the definition of a toy. | 这就是玩具的定义好吗 |
[39:02] | My whoopee cushion of doom will blast you to atoms! | 我的末日放屁垫会把你炸成一个个原子 |
[39:03] | Let me do it! | 让我来 |
[39:06] | Okay, children. Now it’s mine. | 好了 孩子们 该我了 |
[39:08] | Glad to be working with this kind of nonsense again? | 能再次跟这群疯子共事是不是很欣慰 |
[39:11] | I’ve been working with actors for weeks. | 我已经跟演员一起工作好几周了 |
[39:13] | Trust me, this is a maturity upgrade. | 相信我 你们比他们成熟多了 |
[39:17] | Kovelsky’s, my treat! | 出去吃吧 我请了 |
[39:19] | We’re in. | 同意 |
[39:19] | – Paige? – Uh, paperwork. | -佩吉 -要整理文件 |
[39:21] | Boring. Cabe? | 真无聊 凯布 |
[39:22] | On you? Absolutely. | 你请吗 当然 |
[39:24] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[39:25] | Ooh, no, no, no. I’m resting. | 不用了 我要休息 |
[39:27] | That’s wise. | 太明智 |
[39:28] | And the next time you hold out on me in regards to your health, | 下次你再敢隐瞒你的健康状况 |
[39:31] | we’re gonna have an issue. | 小心我收拾你 |
[39:37] | Paige told you? | 佩吉告诉你了 |
[39:38] | No. | 没 |
[39:42] | I just know you, kid. | 我只是很了解你 |
[39:56] | You’re, uh… | 你… |
[39:58] | perturbed? | 有心事 |
[40:00] | My new business plan for Scorpion. | 我为天蝎想的新商业计划 |
[40:01] | Wondering if it’ll ever work. | 不知道行不行 |
[40:03] | Well, your-your plan is just a theory. | 你这所谓的计划只是个想法 |
[40:05] | Its-its basis and assumptions | 其中的论据和假说 |
[40:07] | need to be tested to prove its validity. | 需要检验其可行性 |
[40:09] | Like the microwave emp. | 就像微波电磁脉冲 |
[40:11] | That was just a theoretical solution until we tested it. | 检验之前也只是一个理论方案 |
[40:15] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[40:18] | Or like you and me. | 就像我们一样 |
[40:20] | You know, we, um, we assume that our perplexing, | 我们总觉得我们之间的种种… |
[40:24] | Uh, feelings… | 复杂感情 |
[40:26] | Uh, will interfere with scorpion. | 会影响到天蝎的运作 |
[40:27] | So our theory dictates | 所以理论上来说 |
[40:30] | that we avoid anything unprofessional. | 应该避免掺杂任何私人感情 |
[40:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[40:36] | Yeah. Right. | 对的 |
[40:39] | Except, you know, | 但是… |
[40:43] | we never really | 我们的假说 |
[40:44] | tested our assumption. | 一直没有进行检验 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I mean, the one our theory’s based on | 这个理论是基于 |
[40:48] | that we couldn’t work together if we acted on our attraction. | 我们如果掺杂私人感情就无法继续正常工作 |
[40:53] | Yep. | 对 |
[41:07] | Okay, yeah, good. | 好了 |
[41:08] | Well, we tested that theory. | 我们实践过了 |
[41:10] | Honestly, I felt nothing. You? | 说实话 我完全没感觉 你呢 |
[41:12] | Same. I’m starting to believe | 一样 我想明白了 |
[41:13] | that m-my attraction to you | 我对你的感情 |
[41:14] | is based on the symmetry of your face, | 只是因为你的脸很对称 |
[41:16] | which is a vestigial affectation from cavemen. | 是穴居人残留的影响 |
[41:18] | It meant that you were free | 也就意味着 |
[41:19] | from genetic malfunctions. | 你没有遗传缺憾 |
[41:22] | I guess the assumption of our intense chemistry was… | 看来我觉得我们之间很来电的判断… |
[41:26] | off. | 是错误的 |
[41:27] | It can happen with any hypothesis. | 任何假说都可能出现错误 |
[41:31] | But just to be safe, we should prob… | 不过安全起见 我们应该… |
[41:32] | Yes, professional colleagues. See you tomorrow. | 没错 普通同事 明天见 |
[41:33] | Okay, tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[41:35] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[41:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[41:53] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |