时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Here it is. | 来了 |
[00:05] | Here it is, Ralph. | 来了 拉尔夫 |
[00:07] | Super Fun Guy vs. Dr. Power Pants: | 《逗比侠对决大力裤博士: |
[00:09] | When Khakis Attacki. | 卡其裤进攻》 |
[00:10] | It’s a little bit beat up, | 有点旧了 |
[00:11] | but it’s perfect for your time capsule. | 但很合适放进你的时间舱里 |
[00:13] | Thanks, Sylvester. | 谢了 希尔维斯特 |
[00:14] | Don’t thank him. | 别谢他 |
[00:15] | Everyone in 2065 will think we’re dorks. | 2065年的人会觉得我们是一群傻蛋的 |
[00:18] | Here we go! | 好了 |
[00:20] | Stick this in your memory box, buddy. | 把这个塞进你的记忆箱吧 伙计 |
[00:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:22] | It’s me, graduation day. | 我 毕业日 |
[00:24] | Wow, elementary school? | 小学吗 |
[00:25] | High school, valedictorian. | 高中 而且是毕业生代表 |
[00:27] | This photo represents excellence in the field of superiority. | 这张照片代表了高人一等方面的杰出表现 |
[00:29] | Suck on that, future people! | 吃瘪吧 未来人士 |
[00:32] | You were cute. What happened? | 你小时候挺可爱啊 后来遭什么变故了 |
[00:36] | Okay, put this in. | 好了 把这个放进去 |
[00:37] | Nuts have held the world together | 自工业革命时代 |
[00:39] | since the Industrial Revolution. | 螺母就一直支撑着世界 |
[00:40] | And in 100 years, it will be the only thing | 一百年后 这将是盒子里 |
[00:42] | left inside this box that is worth anything. | 唯一还值点钱的东西 |
[00:45] | Morning, guys. | 早啊 各位 |
[00:48] | What do we have… here? | 干什么呢 |
[00:51] | Time capsule project for school. | 学校的时间舱项目 |
[00:52] | It’s due Friday. | 周五要交了 |
[00:53] | Want to contribute? | 想放点什么进来吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[00:55] | Should be called waste-of-time capsule. | 该叫浪费时间舱才对 |
[00:58] | That’s clever. | 真聪明 |
[01:00] | Oh, Mrs. Goldberg. | 是古德伯格太太来接你了 |
[01:01] | Give me a kiss. | 亲亲 |
[01:02] | Okay, have a great day. | 好了 今天开心点 |
[01:08] | He has to do all his assignments, you know. | 他得完成所有的作业 |
[01:10] | Not just math and science. | 不仅是数学和科学 |
[01:11] | They are teaching children | 他们在教孩子 |
[01:13] | that there is value to revisiting the past | 回顾过去有价值 |
[01:15] | when it is the future that is important. | 但未来才是真正重要的 |
[01:16] | You don’t think there’s value in looking back once in a while? | 你不觉得偶尔回顾过去有价值吗 |
[01:19] | Do you know why sharks are the most efficient ocean predator? | 知道鲨鱼为什么是海洋中最厉害的捕食者吗 |
[01:21] | Because they always move forward. | 因为他们只往前游 |
[01:25] | Happy, it’s perfect. | 乐乐 太棒了 |
[01:28] | Titanium steel, unbreakable glass. | 钛钢 不碎玻璃 |
[01:30] | Take it for a spin. | 拿去试试吧 |
[01:33] | Amazing work– I love the hearts. | 好棒啊 心好漂亮 |
[01:34] | Only thing I hate more than hearts | 唯一让我比心更讨厌的 |
[01:36] | is anything frilly or pink. | 就是褶边和粉色了 |
[01:38] | But for Megan, I made an exception. | 但为了梅根 我愿破个例 |
[01:40] | How you holding up, Sly? | 你怎么样 希尔 |
[01:41] | I miss her every day. | 我每天都想念她 |
[01:44] | But it’s been six weeks, so I’m pushing forward. | 但都六周了 我该向前看了 |
[01:48] | Hey, hey, Walter? | 沃特 |
[01:49] | You know, I have a lovely picture of you and Megan for you. | 我这儿有张你和梅根的有爱照片 给你的 |
[01:51] | No, thanks. I know what we both look like. | 不了 我知道我们都长什么样 |
[02:02] | My pal in evidence says you’re lucky | 我证物处的哥们说你走运了 |
[02:03] | the city doesn’t clean out their storage. | 因为市政不清理他们仓库 |
[02:07] | Oh, perfect! | 太棒了 |
[02:12] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:13] | It’s liquid glycerin. | 液态甘油 |
[02:15] | Once it hardens, any air leakage from the tank | 一旦凝固 气罐的泄露 |
[02:17] | would create a bubble pattern, | 将形成气泡组 |
[02:19] | showing Ray’s partner’s tank was defective | 表明雷搭档的气罐有问题 |
[02:21] | and his death was not Ray’s fault. | 他的死不能怪雷 |
[02:24] | But forensics already tested that tank, Walt. | 但鉴定科已经测试过气罐了 沃特 |
[02:26] | Twice. | 两次呢 |
[02:27] | Testing’s progressed a great deal in the last ten years. | 测试方式这十年来已经进步了不少 |
[02:29] | Plus I’m smarter than they were. | 而且我比他们聪明 |
[02:31] | Is it now when the psychiatrist says | 精神病医生现在是不是 |
[02:32] | it’s not a good idea to dig into someone else’s tragedy? | 可以说去挖掘别人的心理阴影不是个好主意 |
[02:35] | Ray blames himself for his partner’s death, | 雷为搭档的死而自责 |
[02:37] | and it’s affected his life negatively. | 这对他的生活产生了负面影响 |
[02:39] | It’s inefficient to live in the past | 沉湎过去 而影响现在的生产力 |
[02:41] | and compromise present productivity. | 是低效的 |
[02:43] | Is that why, in a month and a half, | 所以你这一个半月来 |
[02:44] | you’ve barely mentioned Megan? | 都没怎么提过梅根吗 |
[02:46] | Barely had any reaction at all? | 几乎没有任何反应 |
[02:49] | – I’m out of here. – I need a coffee. | -我遁 -我要喝杯咖啡 |
[02:58] | I was, uh, very put-off by my sister’s passing. | 我姐姐的死让我很郁闷 |
[03:03] | You’re put-off by a parking ticket. | 停车罚单才让人郁闷呢 |
[03:04] | You grieve when your sister dies. | 你姐姐死了 你会悲痛 |
[03:06] | This has nothing to do with me. | 这跟我无关 |
[03:09] | This is about Ray. | 这是为了雷 |
[03:10] | He has barely left the camper lately. | 他最近都没怎么出他的车 |
[03:11] | And I think it’s because the anniversary | 我觉得是因为他搭档的 |
[03:13] | of his partner’s death is coming up soon. | 忌辰要到了 |
[03:15] | I can help him. | 我能帮他 |
[03:16] | And I’m thrilled that you’re noticing other people’s feelings. | 我很高兴你注意到了其他人的感受 |
[03:19] | I… I just worry that you’re focusing on someone else’s pain | 但我担心你把精力都放在其他人的痛苦上 |
[03:23] | to avoid your own. | 想以此逃避自己的 |
[03:25] | Well, I can’t avoid what isn’t there. | 我无法逃避不存在的东西 |
[03:27] | Walt, Cooper’s here! She’s got a hot one. | 库珀来了 她有件大案 |
[03:29] | Let’s go. | 开动吧 |
[03:33] | Last week, the Department of the Interior | 上周 内政部 |
[03:35] | was infiltrated by sophisticated ransomware, | 遭到复杂的勒索软件入侵 |
[03:38] | which resulted in a complete system shutdown | 最终导致系统完全停摆 |
[03:40] | we could not undo until we met | 我们无法恢复系统 除非 |
[03:42] | the demands of the unknown hacker. | 满足不明黑客的要求 |
[03:44] | Why didn’t you call us? | 当时怎么不找我们 |
[03:45] | Demand was only 20 grand. Deadline was tight. | 勒索金只有两万 时间又紧 |
[03:47] | Possibility of PR fallout. We paid it. | 而且可能产生负面公关影响 我们就付钱了 |
[03:49] | Morons. | 白痴 |
[03:50] | That’s unfair. | 这话不公平 |
[03:51] | Yeah, to morons. | 是啊 给白痴抹黑了 |
[03:52] | They demanded a small amount ’cause it was a test run. | 他们要小额勒索金因为那是试运行 |
[03:55] | Would the ransomware work? | 看勒索软件是否能成功 |
[03:56] | Yep, would you fold like a lawn chair? Yep. | 成功 你会不会一打就趴 会 |
[03:59] | So there’s another ransom? | 那么他们又来勒索了 |
[04:00] | As of yesterday, except now they’re threatening | 昨天发生的 但他们这次威胁要 |
[04:02] | to shut down the Federal Reserve | 关闭美联储 |
[04:04] | if they don’t receive a quarter billion dollars in bitcoin | 除非72小时内收到2.5亿美元的 |
[04:07] | within the next 72 hours. | 比特币 |
[04:09] | They even sent their own countdown. | 还发来了自己的倒计时 |
[04:12] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[04:13] | Whoever did this doesn’t grasp | 做此事的人 |
[04:14] | the implications of a Federal Reserve shutdown. | 不知道关闭美联储会怎么样 |
[04:16] | If they did, they’d know they’d be as screwed as the rest of us. | 如果知道 就知道那样他们也要完蛋 |
[04:18] | What exactly are the implications? | 究竟会怎么样 |
[04:20] | The Fed is where the banks keep their reserves. | 美联储是银行储备金的储存地 |
[04:22] | A shutdown would set off a toxic chain reaction. | 一旦被关闭 将引发一连串恶性反应 |
[04:25] | Every bank, from conglomerates | 每家银行 从大型企业 |
[04:27] | to small S and L’s would need to shut down, too. | 到最小的银行都得关闭 |
[04:28] | Then foreign economies lose confidence | 然后外国经济体会丧失信心 |
[04:30] | and refuse to lend to us. | 拒绝借贷给我们 |
[04:31] | That means a huge devaluation of the dollar. | 那么美元将大幅度贬值 |
[04:33] | Driving investors to other currencies. | 迫使投资者转向其他货币 |
[04:35] | U.S. would have no more credit | 美国将丧失贷款能力 |
[04:37] | and be unable to afford imports. | 无法支持进口 |
[04:38] | Which leaves us with a high demand for and a low supply | 食物 汽油和其他必需品将 |
[04:40] | of goods like food and gas and other necessities. | 供不应求 |
[04:44] | Global panic sets in within days. | 几天内就会引发全球恐慌 |
[04:46] | Our economy reverts to one | 我国经济退化到 |
[04:47] | where food growers barter for services. | 以物换服务的模式 |
[04:50] | I hate computers. | 我讨厌电脑 |
[04:51] | That’s why I need you to get into the Fed’s server | 所以我需要你们进入美联储服务器 |
[04:53] | and kill this ransomware. | 干掉这个勒索软件 |
[04:55] | I’m already in and it’s-it’s not happening. | 我已经进去了 但没可能 |
[04:57] | Every time I try and break the code, it changes. | 每次我尝试破解代码 它就发生变化 |
[04:59] | It’s as if it’s adapting. | 就像在自我改进 |
[05:02] | Walter can’t get in. | 沃特进不去 |
[05:03] | Can I start hoarding cans of food now, please? | 我可以开始囤积食物了吗 |
[05:06] | You don’t have any other leads? | 你没有其他线索吗 |
[05:07] | The NSA picked up some suspicious encrypted e-mails, | 国安局拦截到了一些可疑加密电邮 |
[05:10] | which they ran through linguistics software. | 他们用语言软件查过 |
[05:13] | There was one match to the blog posts of Terence Cooley, | 有一封与泰伦斯·库里的播客发布相匹配 |
[05:16] | an Oceanside University computer science professor. | 他是一位欧申赛德大学电脑科技教授 |
[05:19] | Agents discovered him shot dead | 三小时前 特工发现 |
[05:21] | in his apartment three hours ago. | 他被击毙在自己公寓 |
[05:22] | Tech ran his laptop. | 技术人员查了他的笔记本 |
[05:24] | Nothing related to the ransomware. | 没有发现与勒索软件相关的东西 |
[05:26] | But what we do have is a starting point– the campus. | 但我们有个起点了 校园 |
[05:28] | And if you look carefully enough… bingo! | 如果你仔细点看 有了 |
[05:32] | I found a ghosted entry path to the Fed’s server | 我找到了一个通向美联储服务器的秘密入口 |
[05:35] | uploaded from a computer | 是校学生活动中心 |
[05:36] | at the school student activity center. | 一台电脑上传的 |
[05:38] | How does that help? | 这有什么用 |
[05:39] | The dead prof could’ve done the upload. | 可能是死掉的教授上传的 |
[05:40] | Checking that possibility now, and at the time of the upload, | 正在核查是否可能上传时 |
[05:44] | Professor Cooley was teaching a class. | 库里教授在教课 |
[05:46] | There is a video online of the lecture. | 网上有课程的视频 |
[05:49] | So someone who was at the activities center at the time | 那就是当时在活动中心的某人 |
[05:51] | uploaded the ransomware to the Federal Reserve. | 把勒索软件上传到了美联储服务器 |
[05:54] | According to the center’s register, | 据中心登记 |
[05:55] | the space was reserved that day | 当天预约用教室的有 |
[05:57] | by a psych department meeting, | 精神病学部的会议 |
[05:59] | a drama club gathering, | 戏剧社集会 |
[06:01] | the wrestling team’s luncheon | 和摔跤队的午餐 |
[06:02] | and an assembly of the Sisters of Pi Upsilon. | 以及ΠΥ联谊会的集会 |
[06:05] | Oh, I was in Pi Up. | 我也是ΠΥ联谊会的 |
[06:07] | What? I-I was. | 怎么了 就是嘛 |
[06:09] | Campus security’s offices are also in the basement, | 校园保安办公室也在地下室 |
[06:11] | which means anyone from any one of those groups | 所以那些组织里的任何一个人 |
[06:13] | could’ve uploaded the ransomware. | 都有机会上传勒索软件 |
[06:15] | I bet Walt and I could design a DFS | 我和沃特肯定能设计一个DFS |
[06:17] | that could sniff out the device used to send it. | 查到用来上传的软件是哪台设备 |
[06:19] | It’s a digital fingerprint scanner. | 就是数码指纹扫描器 |
[06:21] | Each brand of electronics emits | 每个品牌的电子设备 |
[06:23] | its own unique electromagnetic field. | 都散发独特的电磁场 |
[06:25] | I can tell from the upload pattern | 我可以从上传模式看出 |
[06:26] | that a Toshoki-brand device was used. | 用的是俊树品牌的设备 |
[06:28] | Okay, so we build the DFSes. | 好吧 我们做几个DFS |
[06:30] | You give them to Homeland agents, | 你把设备交给国土安全部特工 |
[06:32] | who go undercover on campus. | 他们卧底去校园 |
[06:33] | And they will get a ping | 等他们靠近一个 |
[06:34] | when they get close to someone with a Toshoki product. | 使用俊树产品的人 我们就能找到匹配 |
[06:37] | And then we detain just that person | 然后我们扣押此人 |
[06:39] | and then confiscate that device. | 没收他的机器 |
[06:41] | And if it’s the device we’re looking for, | 如果是我们所要找的东西 |
[06:43] | it’ll have the original ransomware code on it. | 那上面就有原始勒索软件 |
[06:45] | Walter will reverse-engineer it and shut it down. | 沃特可以利用逆向工程关闭它 |
[06:47] | Solid plan, except agents won’t know | 好计划 但特工不会 |
[06:49] | how to handle technical snafus. | 处理技术故障 |
[06:51] | Oh, no! | 糟糕 |
[06:52] | I am not going back to college! | 我才不要回大学去 |
[06:54] | College was the worst six months of my life. | 大学是我人生中最糟的六个月 |
[06:56] | I’m in and I’m gonna do it right this time. | 我去 这次我要好好上大学 |
[06:58] | College sucked hard for 14-year-old Tobias Curtis. | 14岁的托拜厄斯·柯蒂斯的大学经历很糟糕 |
[07:01] | Guys, college is fun. | 各位 大学多有趣 |
[07:02] | College is a continued adolescence factory, | 大学是青春期的延续 |
[07:04] | where parents subsidize years of nonsense, | 父母们资助孩子胡闹好几年 |
[07:06] | instead of serious academic rigor. | 而不是追求严肃的学术研究 |
[07:09] | Yeah, fun. | 是啊 那就叫好玩 |
[07:11] | All right, look, we got a ticking clock. | 好了 我们时间不多 |
[07:12] | All right? So suck it up. | 好吧 你们都给我忍着 |
[07:15] | We’re gonna infiltrate each one of those campus groups | 我们去渗透每一个学校社团 |
[07:17] | and find the device that uploaded the code, | 找到上传了代码的设备 |
[07:20] | period. | 就这样 |
[07:22] | Let’s get ready for school. | 我们准备上学吧 |
[07:26] | Have you ever wrestled? | 你摔过跤吗 |
[07:27] | With my emotions. | 与我的情绪纠葛过 |
[07:28] | Down on all fours. | 是指四体投地那种 |
[07:30] | Nothing good has ever started with that sentence. | 这句话开始的事绝不是好事 |
[07:32] | Okay, so this is the Pi Up spirit song. | 好了 这是ΠΥ的主题曲 |
[07:36] | *Oh, sisters are we* | *我们是好姐妹* |
[07:38] | *We’re loyal to thee and together* | *我们忠于彼此 携手共进* |
[07:40] | *We’ll always be Pi Up with pink, white and gold* | *永远是ΠΥ人 粉白金* |
[07:42] | *Our colors so bold with all weather* | *我们的颜色如此大胆 不管风风雨雨* |
[07:44] | *We’ll always be Pi Up* | *我们永远是ΠΥ* |
[07:48] | Wrestlers wear singlets. | 摔跤手穿汗衫 |
[07:53] | On what, their wrists?! | 穿在手腕上吗 |
[07:55] | Happy, don’t fight me on this. | 乐乐 别抵触我 |
[07:56] | It’s what they wear. | 她们就穿这个 |
[07:57] | I didn’t go to college for this very reason. | 我不上大学就是因为这个 |
[08:00] | Don’t forget the sweater. | 别忘记毛衣 |
[08:02] | Oh, I didn’t. | 没忘 |
[08:05] | What’s your first move? | 第一步怎么办 |
[08:10] | With the help of the FBI, | 联调局帮忙 |
[08:11] | we’ve arranged for Cabe to fill a trainee slot | 把凯布安插进了校园保安队 |
[08:14] | with campus security. | 做实习生 |
[08:16] | Walter, you’re gonna be a guest instructor for the drama club, | 沃特 你要做戏剧社的客座辅导员 |
[08:19] | visiting from Baker Lake University in Canada. | 你来自加拿大贝克湖大学 |
[08:22] | And, Doc, | 医生 |
[08:22] | you are going to be applying for a job | 你去精神病学部 |
[08:24] | as a professor in the psych department. | 面试一份教授的工作 |
[08:26] | The hardest thing will be for me to not actually get hired. | 对我来说最难的只会是不被真正录用 |
[08:28] | No, no, no, no way! | 不不 不行 |
[08:30] | Quincy Berkstead? I won’t do this! | 昆西·博科斯塔德 我不要 |
[08:32] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[08:33] | Uh, well, it seems Toby has to | 托比似乎要 |
[08:34] | apply for a job from his old nemesis. | 去找他的旧宿敌申请一份工作 |
[08:36] | Quincy Berkstead stole my fiance! | 昆西·博科斯塔德抢走了我的未婚妻 |
[08:37] | I can’t ask Wimpy Jerkhead for a job. | 我不能求那个混蛋给我份工作 |
[08:39] | What do you care? You like Happy. | 你管呢 你喜欢的是乐乐 |
[08:40] | It’s a matter of pride. | 这事关尊严 |
[08:42] | Then swallow it. If I got to be a rent-a-cop | 那就咽下你的尊严 如果我要去做雇佣警察 |
[08:44] | and Sylvester’s got to get the crap beat out of him… | 希尔维斯特要被人当沙包打 |
[08:45] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:46] | …then you can man up and get the job done. | 那你也能勇敢点 完成任务 |
[08:48] | Now, | 好了 |
[08:49] | inspection in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后检查 |
[08:52] | Susie Lee, hopeful rushee of the Pi Upsilon sorority. | 苏茜·李 ΠΥ联谊会的有望新成员 |
[08:56] | Present. | 在 |
[08:57] | Drama instructor Vern Portnoy? | 戏剧社辅导员韦恩·波特诺伊 |
[08:59] | Here. | 在 |
[09:00] | Walk-on wrestler Sam Paley? | 临时摔跤手萨姆·帕里 |
[09:02] | I’m against this. | 我反对这么做 |
[09:03] | Security Officer Galbreath? | 警卫盖尔布雷斯 |
[09:05] | Accounted for. | 在 |
[09:06] | And Dr. Tobias M. Curtis, applicant for position | 还有托拜厄斯·M·柯蒂斯博士 申请 |
[09:09] | in Professor Quincy Berkstead’s Psychology Department. | 昆西·博科斯塔德教授精神病学部的一份工作 |
[09:13] | So, Paige, what do you think? | 佩吉 怎么样 |
[09:16] | Now I know why you guys had such a hard time in college. | 我现在知道你们在大学为什么过得那么糟了 |
[09:33] | Lovely. | 太棒了 |
[09:36] | You know, would it kill Homeland | 国土安全部就不能 |
[09:38] | to get us a nice hotel room for once? | 偶尔给我们搞一间好点的酒店房间吗 |
[09:40] | Okay, everyone grab a scanner. | 好了 大家都拿个扫描器 |
[09:41] | They’re temperamental. You might get a hit a few feet | 是临时做的 可能离一个人几英尺 |
[09:44] | from someone or you might have to be right on top of them. | 就能检测到 也可能得离很近 |
[09:46] | Software is running. | 软件启动了 |
[09:47] | Now, if we get near the electromagnetic field of a Toshoki device, | 如果我们靠近一台俊树设备 |
[09:51] | you will get a visual and audio response like this. | 你将看到听到这样的信号 |
[09:55] | And you’ll let us know when we strike oil? | 如果挖到油 你就通知我们 |
[09:57] | Got it. Everyone got their comms in? | 好的 大家都戴好通讯器了吗 |
[09:59] | I got more than my comms. | 我不仅戴了通讯器 |
[10:01] | I got my bucket list. | 遗愿清单都准备好了 |
[10:02] | I’m making college count this time. | 我这次要好好上大学 |
[10:03] | I checked the event calendar. | 我查了活动日程表 |
[10:05] | There’s a Hacky-Sack-a-thon in the quad, | 过会操场上有个踢沙包马拉松 |
[10:06] | naked fountain run in a few hours, | 过几个小时有一场裸体喷泉跑 |
[10:08] | and there’s a winter dance at Adelphi Hall. | 剧院还有一场冬季舞会 |
[10:10] | I saw the astrophysics lab | 我看到天体物理实验室 |
[10:11] | has an exhibit on vintage spacesuits. | 在展出老式宇航服 |
[10:14] | I’d love to check that out. | 我很想去看一看 |
[10:15] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[10:16] | Put your plans on hold | 把你们的计划放一放 |
[10:17] | because Sly has to get to the wrestling fraternity, | 因为希尔需要加入到摔跤联谊会 |
[10:19] | Happy has to go rush Pi Up, | 乐乐得赶紧去ΠΥ联谊会 |
[10:20] | Cabe’s meeting his supervisor in 20 minutes, | 凯布过二十分钟得去见他的主管 |
[10:22] | Walter’s got a class to teach, | 沃特还得去上课 |
[10:23] | and, Toby, you’ve got a job interview coming up. | 托比 你马上就要去面试了 |
[10:27] | You heard her. Let’s get to it. | 你们都听到了 赶紧行动吧 |
[10:32] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[10:34] | These are the guys who ruined the elastic in my underwear growing up. | 这就弄坏我内裤松紧带的混蛋长大后的样子 |
[10:37] | Play the part and go find that device. | 扮演好你的角色 找到设备 |
[10:44] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[10:44] | My name is Sam Paley. | 我叫萨姆·帕里 |
[10:46] | I am a transfer student looking to | 我是一名转学生 |
[10:48] | try out for the wrestling team. | 想试试加入摔跤队 |
[10:50] | My JC coach should’ve called you | 我的教练应该联系过你 |
[10:51] | to let you know that I’d be coming by. | 跟你说过我会过来 |
[10:52] | Yeah, he totally did, bro. | 没错 伙计 |
[10:54] | I’m Craig. My house name’s Toad. | 我叫克雷格 大家都叫我蛤蟆 |
[10:56] | This is Skid Mark, Muskrat, Stinky and the Gooch. | 这几位是滑痕 麝鼠 臭臭和古奇 |
[11:00] | Nice to meet you, the Gooch. | 你好 古奇 |
[11:01] | Your timing’s perfect– today’s team photo day. | 你来的正好 今天是队里的拍照日 |
[11:03] | You can say cheese with the rest of us. | 你可以跟我们大家一起合影 |
[11:05] | Well, thank you for making me feel so welcome. | 谢谢你们这么欢迎我 |
[11:06] | Hey, wrestlers for life. | 摔跤手一辈子 |
[11:08] | Right, Tyrannosaurus Sex? | 对吧 性感恐龙 |
[11:10] | That’ll be your house name ’cause you’re big and sexy. | 你就叫这个了 因为你又大又性感 |
[11:14] | All right, let’s get this party started. | 好 咱们开始狂欢吧 |
[11:16] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[11:16] | This is awesome– you can get near every member | 太棒了 你可以一下子就接近 |
[11:18] | of the team at once, | 队里的所有人 |
[11:19] | and if they have a phone or device | 如果他们有跟我们所寻找的 |
[11:20] | that matches what we’re looking for, we’ll know right away. | 相符的手机和设备 我们马上就能知道 |
[11:22] | Let’s get Sam right in the middle there, | 我们让萨姆站在最中间 |
[11:24] | make him feel real welcome. | 让他感受一下我们的欢迎之情 |
[11:25] | Okeydokey, Toad. | 没问题 蛤蟆 |
[11:28] | Okay, uh, tradition is we link arms together in a wrestling lock. | 传统是我们手臂相连围成一个摔跤环 |
[11:32] | Oh, okay, whatever you say. | 好吧 随便你 |
[11:34] | And… now! | 开始 |
[11:44] | Freshly worn jocks, bro. | 刚换下来的内裤呢 兄弟 |
[11:47] | We don’t take transfers. | 我们不收转校生 |
[11:49] | Now beat it. | 快滚吧 |
[11:50] | That sounds bad. | 听起来好糟糕 |
[11:51] | Worse, your scanner didn’t catch a ping. | 更糟的是 你的探测器没检测到相符的 |
[11:53] | Well, I think I just caught hepatitis. | 我觉得我刚染上了肝炎 |
[11:55] | My college experience has not changed. | 我的大学体验一点都没变 |
[11:57] | Walter, how are things with you? | 沃特 你那边怎么样 |
[11:59] | Your frequency strength’s shaky. | 你的频率强度在抖动 |
[12:01] | So we’re getting nothing. | 我们根本没进展 |
[12:03] | Uh, we’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[12:04] | Uh, we’ll dig deeper. | 我们会更加深入挖掘 |
[12:06] | Oh, no, you’re confused, I… | 不 你们弄错了 我… |
[12:08] | We’re missing the scene’s meaning? | 我们弄错这一幕的含义了吗 |
[12:09] | No, I was talking to myself, not you guys. | 不 我在自言自语 不是跟你们 伙计 |
[12:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | You referred to us as “Guys.” | 你叫我们”伙计” |
[12:18] | I’m a woman. | 我是女的 |
[12:19] | It’s just a mistake your generation sometimes makes, | 这是你们这一代人偶尔会犯的错 |
[12:22] | defining with gender-dominant labels. | 给人们贴上性别标签以下定义 |
[12:24] | I made a mistake? | 我弄错了吗 |
[12:25] | Walter, these are drama students. | 沃特 这些人是戏剧社的学生 |
[12:27] | They are nothing but EQ, | 他们一切靠情商说话 |
[12:28] | and their PC is all about sensitivity, | 性格除了敏感还是敏感 |
[12:30] | so just be patient with them. | 所以对他们耐心点 |
[12:32] | No, I wasn’t mistaken. | 不 我没有弄错 |
[12:33] | Webster’s Dictionary states | 韦氏字典里说 |
[12:35] | that “Guys” may be used in plural | “伙计”也可以用作复数形式 |
[12:36] | to refer to members of a group regardless of sex. | 用来代指不论性别的一群人 |
[12:39] | More than two is a group. | 超过两个人就能算一群人 |
[12:41] | Stop debating, get near them, | 别辩了 去他们旁边 |
[12:42] | and let your scanner do its thing. | 让扫描器发挥它的作用 |
[12:43] | Your term choice is a microaggression. | 你的语气有些侵略性 |
[12:45] | Well, if it’s “Micro,” Why is it a problem? | 如果只是”有些” 那有什么问题呢 |
[12:47] | Walter, there’s nothing coming over your scanner. | 沃特 你的扫描器没有结果 |
[12:49] | The device isn’t there. | 装置不在那里 |
[12:50] | You can stop fighting with the students and leave. | 你可以停止与学生们的争论 离开那里了 |
[12:52] | Okay, time for me to go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[12:54] | Good, and take your trigger words with you. | 很好 带上你那些触怒人的言论 |
[12:56] | You know what, uh, as your teacher, | 作为你的老师 |
[12:58] | let me leave you with some guidance. | 让我给你们一些指导 |
[12:59] | You’re spoiled, coddled and wasting your time. | 你娇生惯养 浪费时间 |
[13:01] | Study science, math, go to vocational school, | 不如学习科学 数学 去上职业学校 |
[13:04] | or learn a trade, because statistically you have | 或者学习一门技术 因为概率上来说 |
[13:06] | less than a .01 chance of making it as an actor, | 你成为演员的概率不足0.01 |
[13:08] | and based on what I’ve seen today, | 根据我今天所见 |
[13:10] | it’s even less than that. | 可能比这概率还低 |
[13:14] | Okay, have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[13:15] | *Oh, sisters are we* | *我们是好姐妹* |
[13:17] | *We’re loyal to thee and together* | *我们忠于彼此 携手共进* |
[13:19] | *We’ll always be Pi Up with pink, white and gold* | *永远是ΠΥ人 粉白金* |
[13:22] | *Our colors so bold with all weather* | *我们的颜色如此大胆 不管风风雨雨* |
[13:24] | *We’ll always be Pi Up* | *我们永远是ΠΥ* |
[13:27] | Yeah, that was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[13:29] | So I speak on behalf of all Pi Ups | 我代表ΠΥ联谊会 |
[13:31] | when I say you guys would make great sisters. | 告诉大家 我们会成为好姐妹 |
[13:33] | But space is limited. | 但是名额有限 |
[13:36] | So we’re gonna start the rush speed-date circuit, | 所以我们要开始快速会面圈 |
[13:38] | where you guys get to know us and we get to know you. | 你们大家可以了解彼此 我们也能了解你们 |
[13:40] | Now, some of the questions might be wacky, so look out. | 有些问题可能挺奇怪的 小心点哦 |
[13:43] | Okay, groups of two, move about the house, | 好了 两人一组 到房子里转转吧 |
[13:44] | and meet the sisters of Pi Upsilon. | 见见ΠΥ联谊会的姐妹们 |
[13:52] | Happy, this is your shot. | 乐乐 这是你的机会 |
[13:53] | You can get through most | 你一小时内就可以 |
[13:54] | of the sorority house within the hour. | 逛遍大半幢联谊会所 |
[13:55] | Peachy. | 太棒了 |
[13:58] | Why do you want to go Pi Up? | 你为什么想加入ΠΥ联谊会 |
[14:01] | School spirit, to help with your great charitable work, | 为了学校精神 为了帮助你们伟大的慈善事业 |
[14:04] | and, of course, sisterhood. | 当然还有姐妹之情 |
[14:06] | I need a place to live, and this house has decent craftsmanship. | 我需要一个住的地方 这间屋子看上去很气派 |
[14:09] | Happy, no. | 乐乐 不对 |
[14:10] | If you could have dinner with any celebrity, | 如果你能任选一名名流共进晚餐 |
[14:12] | who would it be? | 你会选谁 |
[14:13] | Elon Musk. | 伊隆·马斯克[创建特斯拉公司] |
[14:15] | Ryan Gosling. | 瑞恩·高斯林[演员] |
[14:17] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[14:18] | What superpower do you wish you had? | 你希望自己有哪种超能力 |
[14:20] | To talk to animals. | 跟动物讲话 |
[14:22] | I love pets. | 我超喜欢宠物 |
[14:23] | At this very moment– teleportation. | 现在的话 瞬移 |
[14:26] | Okay, I’m-I’m still getting squat on the software. | 软件上还是什么都没有 |
[14:28] | Keep it up. I’m gonna check with Toby. | 继续保持 我去联系托比 |
[14:31] | Hi, um, Susie. | 苏茜 |
[14:34] | I was wondering, can I ask you something? | 我想能不能问你些问题 |
[14:36] | More questions. | 更多问题 |
[14:37] | Great, what would you like to know, Mavis? | 好啊 你想知道什么 马维斯 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:40] | Um… why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[14:45] | Lots of us are away from home for the first time. | 我们很多人是第一次离开家 |
[14:48] | I am. | 我就是 |
[14:49] | And I miss my real sisters. | 我很想念我的亲姐妹 |
[14:51] | And I think this place might be good for me. | 我觉得这里对我来说可能很不错 |
[14:54] | And everyone here is so nice… except you. | 这里的每个人都很和善…除了你 |
[14:58] | You’re kind of mean and sarcastic. | 你有点尖酸刻薄 |
[15:05] | Have you ever gotten homesick? | 你有想过家吗 |
[15:07] | Wouldn’t it be nice to have a surrogate family? | 有个能替代家庭的团体不是挺好的吗 |
[15:12] | I’ve thought about it from time to time. | 我时不时会考虑一下 |
[15:15] | Well, you can’t truly have one | 除非你能卸下心防 |
[15:18] | until you lower that shield of yours. | 否则你不可能真的有一个家 |
[15:21] | That’s all. | 我要说的就是这些 |
[15:26] | It’s demeaning. | 太丢人了 |
[15:28] | Plus I didn’t get to Hacky my Sack, | 再说我没能踢到沙包 |
[15:30] | and I’m presently missing the naked fountain run. | 我还刚好错过了裸体喷泉跑 |
[15:31] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[15:32] | Now walk into the interview, meet with the psych department, | 现在进去面谈室 和精神病学部聊一聊 |
[15:34] | and hopefully we can get a hit and end this madness. | 希望我们能探测到信号 了结了这事 |
[15:37] | I want the record to note that I would never, in reality, | 我要郑重声明 现实生活里 |
[15:39] | apply for a job from Quincy Berkstead. | 我绝对不会应聘为昆西·博科斯塔德工作 |
[15:41] | Okay, I’m… noting it on your file. | 好的 我会写在你的档案里的 |
[15:45] | Don’t patronize me. | 别用那种调调对我说话 |
[15:53] | Sorry you had to hear that. | 对不起让你听到了 |
[15:54] | I am just having a stressful day. | 我只是今天过得很压抑 |
[15:57] | You work in the psych department? | 你在精神病学部工作 |
[15:59] | Not really, just helping them with a study | 不是 只是在帮他们分析 |
[16:01] | of how a positive attitude affects athletic performance. | 积极的态度是如何影响运动员的表现的 |
[16:04] | Oh, man, you’re Willie McGinest from the Patriots. | 天 你是爱国者队的威利·麦金尼斯特 |
[16:08] | That’s right, and if you don’t mind me saying, | 没错 如果你不介意的话 我得说 |
[16:10] | your negativity could use a little adjustment. | 你要改一改消极的态度 |
[16:13] | I’m normally not that cranky. | 我平常没这么暴躁 |
[16:14] | I-I just have a stupid job interview. | 我只是因为有一场蠢透了的工作面试 |
[16:16] | Never gonna get the position with that mindset. | 这种心态永远不可能拿到工作 |
[16:18] | You know how I got the NFL record for postseason sacks? | 你知道我是怎么打破NFL季后赛解雇记录的吗 |
[16:21] | I have to assume, that expanded playoff schedule. | 我猜是因为延长的季后赛赛程 |
[16:23] | I mean, a team plays that many extra games, | 我是说 一支球队额外打了那么多场比赛 |
[16:25] | statistically speaking, | 从数据上说 |
[16:26] | eventually someone’s gonna break that record. | 最终总有人会打破那个记录的 |
[16:29] | Anyone. | 任何人都有可能 |
[16:33] | You were gonna say “Positive attitude,” weren’t you? | 你刚才是想说”积极的态度” 对吗 |
[16:36] | You’re never getting that job. | 你不可能拿到这个工作 |
[16:38] | Mr. Curtis, you can come in now. | 柯蒂斯先生 现在你可以进来了 |
[16:49] | Toby. | 托比 |
[16:50] | Wim… Quincy, where’s the board? | 懦… 昆西 董事会的人呢 |
[16:54] | Told them not to come. | 我告诉他们不用来了 |
[16:56] | You applying for this job is passive-aggressive. | 你应聘这个工作是出于被动攻击的心理 |
[17:00] | I don’t know what point you’re trying to make, | 我不知道你想要说明什么 |
[17:02] | but we’re both doctors. | 但我们都是医生 |
[17:03] | I’m a doctor, you’re a psychologist. | 我是医生 而你是心理学家 |
[17:05] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[17:07] | You must be here for a reason, taking up my time. | 你来这占用我的时间 肯定事出有因 |
[17:10] | T-Taking your time? | 占用你的时间 |
[17:12] | You took my wife. | 你抢走了我的妻子 |
[17:13] | Fiancee. | 未婚妻 |
[17:14] | Why can’t any of you people get along with anyone else? | 你们这样的人怎么就不能和别人好好相处呢 |
[17:17] | Now cut the crap, get close to him, and scan for the signal. | 现在别说废话了 靠近他找信号 |
[17:22] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:25] | I-I came here to humiliate you. | 我来这是想羞辱你 |
[17:27] | Looks like I’m only doing that to myself. | 看起来我只是在羞辱我自己 |
[17:30] | And I-I guess I just… | 我猜我应该… |
[17:31] | I never got over being bested by you, | 我被你打败了 我就没过这个坎 |
[17:33] | and it’s hard, when you’re used to being right all the time, | 当你通常都是对的时候 |
[17:35] | to admit you’re wrong. | 很难承认自己错了 |
[17:38] | I am sorry about all this. | 关于这些我很抱歉 |
[17:44] | I have a small ping. | 我发现了一个小脉冲 |
[17:45] | Get closer. | 再靠近一点 |
[17:46] | Oh, come on, let’s do this right. | 来吧 冰释前嫌 |
[17:48] | Toby, we got him. | 托比 抓到他了 |
[17:49] | Stall him, I got to tell Cabe. | 拖住他 我得告诉凯布 |
[17:51] | So, Griggs, any chance I’m meeting the rest of the squad | 格里格斯 在下午的说明会前 |
[17:55] | before the afternoon debriefing? | 我会碰到其他的队员吗 |
[17:57] | Excited about the job. | 刚工作很兴奋啊 |
[17:59] | That makes one of us. | 只有你是这样 |
[18:01] | How so? | 为什么 |
[18:03] | I just always wanted to be a cop like my dad. | 我只想成为和我父亲一样的警察 |
[18:06] | You know, slapping on cuffs, making collars. | 玩手铐 戴肩章 |
[18:09] | But I got a weak ticker, so I can’t be on the force, | 但我心脏不太好 不能上前线 |
[18:12] | so I work here. | 所以我在这工作 |
[18:14] | Damn kids put dog turds on my Segway wheels. | 熊孩子把狗粪扔在我的赛格威车轮上了 |
[18:17] | Cabe, Toby might have our guy. | 凯布 托比可能找到我们要抓的人了 |
[18:18] | You’ve got to get to the psych building. | 你得到精神病学部大楼来 |
[18:20] | I’ve got to hit the head. | 我去趟厕所 |
[18:21] | I’ll be back in a few. | 一会就回来 |
[18:22] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[18:24] | There’s nothing happening here. | 这儿什么事也没有 |
[18:25] | I have to say, asking for counseling, | 我得说 做心理咨询 |
[18:28] | especially from me, is a big first step. | 特别是找我做咨询 是很关键的一步 |
[18:30] | You were always the better therapist. | 作为治疗师 你一直都比我优秀 |
[18:37] | If you were really smarter than me, | 如果你真的比我聪明 |
[18:38] | I’d be the one unconscious right now. | 现在没有意识的应该是我 |
[18:40] | Okay, everyone stay in your persona until Toby confirms | 好了 在托比确认昆西的设备上有勒索软件前 |
[18:43] | the ransomware is actually on Quincy’s device. | 所有人原地待命 |
[18:46] | Okay, just hurry up so I can leave. | 好吧 麻利点 我好离开 |
[18:48] | I don’t like it here. | 我不喜欢这 |
[18:53] | Lots of pretentious apps on your cell phone, Quincy. | 你手机上装了很多做作的软件 昆西 |
[18:56] | But I still haven’t found what we’re looking for. Yet. | 但到现在我还没找到我们要找的东西 |
[19:00] | Who are you working with? | 你在为谁工作 |
[19:01] | The psych department. Is this about my wife? | 精神病学部 是因为我的妻子吗 |
[19:03] | You mean my former fiancee? | 你是说我的前未婚妻 |
[19:05] | I swear, I don’t know anything about any ransom software. | 我发誓 我根本不知道勒索软件的事 |
[19:09] | I have federal permission from Homeland | 国安部特许我 |
[19:11] | to do whatever is necessary to get you to talk. | 只要能让你开口 我可以无所不用其极 |
[19:13] | This is sulfuric acid. | 这是硫酸 |
[19:15] | Tell us what you know, | 告诉我们你知道的一切 |
[19:16] | or you’ll never need a Halloween costume again. | 否则你以后不用化妆就能天天过万圣节 |
[19:17] | I know nothing. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:18] | Easy. Easy, Doc! | 放松 放松 医生 |
[19:22] | It’s just water. | 只是水而已 |
[19:23] | You scream like a girl, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你叫起来像个娘们 |
[19:27] | FYI, his phone’s clean. | 告诉你一声 他的手机没问题 |
[19:29] | I just hate him. | 我只是很讨厌他 |
[19:30] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[19:32] | Now we’re back to where we started. | 现在我们又回到原点了 |
[19:42] | Why can’t you be normal? | 你为什么不能像普通人一样呢 |
[19:48] | Guys, your comms are linked. | 伙计们 通讯设备连上了 |
[19:50] | We struck out on Quincy. | 昆西这条线断了 |
[19:51] | Dorie, we’re in serious trouble. | 多莉 我们有大麻烦了 |
[19:52] | So you have to keep it up a while longer. | 所以你们还得再坚持一会 |
[19:53] | Professor Cooley is dead. | 库里教授死了 |
[19:54] | There’s an argument next door. | 旁边吵起来了 |
[19:55] | I think I just heard someone say “Cooley.” | 我想我听见有人说了”库里” |
[19:57] | That’s the name of the dead professor, right? | 是那个死了的教授 对吗 |
[19:59] | Yes, what-what are they saying? | 对 他们 他们在说什么 |
[20:01] | I just got a big ping here. | 我探测到了一个强烈的声脉冲 |
[20:02] | Happy, is-is there a hair dryer in there? | 乐乐 那儿有吹风机吗 |
[20:04] | If so, crack the casing and then take out the heating coil. | 如果有 打开壳体 拿出电热元件 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I know how to make a listening device from a hair dryer. | 行了 我知道怎么用吹风机组装窃听器 |
[20:13] | We need to call the cops. | 我们得通知警察 |
[20:14] | We can’t, Alberto, we’ll go to prison. | 不行 阿尔贝托 我们会坐牢的 |
[20:16] | The news is saying that Professor Cooley was murdered. | 新闻说库里教授被杀了 |
[20:18] | We could be next. | 接下来可能就轮到我们了 |
[20:19] | It-it wasn’t supposed to be like this. | 不该 不该是这样的 |
[20:20] | We have some money– we can just get out of here. | 我们有钱 我们可以离开这里 |
[20:22] | We can’t just… | 我们不能就… |
[20:24] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:25] | You both need to come with me now. | 你们俩必须现在跟我走 |
[20:26] | Not now, just go back to the mixer. | 现在不行 回调音台那边去 |
[20:27] | Okay, I’m not a college student, I’m with Homeland. | 好吧 我不是大学生 我是国安局的人 |
[20:29] | And you are both clearly over your heads. | 而你们俩明显不知轻重 |
[20:31] | We know about the ransomware, | 我们知道勒索软件的事 |
[20:32] | so just give me the laptop and do what I tell you. | 所以给我电脑 按我说的做 |
[20:34] | Look, we don’t even know who you are. | 我们根本不知道你是谁 |
[20:36] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[20:38] | The next one is gonna be 24 inches lower, | 下一拳会低上六十厘米 |
[20:39] | and it’s gonna hurt a lot more. | 而且会疼的更厉害 |
[20:41] | What the…? Are you okay? | 什么… 你还好吗 |
[20:43] | Your professor was murdered to tie up loose ends. | 他们杀了你们的教授是为了最后封口 |
[20:45] | I bet you’re both next. | 我打赌下一个就是你们 |
[20:47] | So I suggest you come with me now if you want to survive. | 所以我建议你们 想活命就跟我走 |
[20:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:58] | Not good. Follow me. | 不好 跟我来 |
[21:28] | Go there. | 走这边 |
[21:33] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[21:36] | What-what do we do now? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:38] | Okay, for starters, shut up. | 首先 闭嘴 |
[21:39] | Oh, my God, is he gonna kill us? | 天哪 他要杀了我们吗 |
[21:43] | Just let me think. | 让我想想 |
[21:51] | Okay. Come on. Okay. | 这边 |
[22:06] | What are you doing? | 你什么 |
[22:08] | It all comes down to nuts. | 最终还是要靠螺母 |
[22:20] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 快走 |
[22:22] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快走 |
[22:29] | We’re not computer students, but we know how to code. | 我们不是计算机系学生 但是知道如何编程 |
[22:32] | Really well. | 还很厉害 |
[22:33] | Professor Cooley saw our skills, | 库里教授发现了我们的技术 |
[22:35] | asked if we wanted to make some quick cash. | 问我们想不想赚外快 |
[22:37] | Cooley said he had a friend named Ryder. | 库里说他有个朋友叫莱德 |
[22:39] | They studied programming together, back in the day. | 他们曾经一起学编程 |
[22:41] | Ryder wanted to hire someone to write code for him. | 莱德想雇人给他写代码 |
[22:43] | So Ryder was the guy who was chasing us. | 所以莱德就是那个追我们的人 |
[22:45] | Probably. We never met him. | 可能吧 我们从没见过他 |
[22:47] | He just gave instructions and money to Cooley, | 他只是把指示和钱给到库里 |
[22:49] | who passed them along to us. | 库里再给我们 |
[22:50] | We cranked out the code, Cooley uploaded it to the quantum. | 我们写好代码 库里上传到量子计算机 |
[22:52] | We figured that was the end of it until Cooley wound up dead. | 我们以为这就结束了 直到库里死了 |
[22:54] | Did… did you just say “Quantum”? | 你 刚才说量子计算机 |
[22:57] | It’s in the basement of the comp sci building. | 在校区的实验大楼地下室里 |
[22:59] | Top secret. Only Professor Cooley | 是顶级机密 只有库里教授知道 |
[23:00] | and maybe two other school officials knew about it. | 也许另外还有两位学校教工 |
[23:02] | Okay, so the anti-code to the ransomware that I just scripted | 如果我们跟量子计算机对着干 |
[23:05] | cannot be uploaded to the Fed | 我刚写的对抗勒索软件的代码 |
[23:07] | if we are going up against a quantum. | 是无法上传的 |
[23:09] | What’s a quantum? | 量子计算机是什么 |
[23:10] | Quantum computers are extremely rare. | 量子计算机非常罕见 |
[23:12] | At any time, maybe three or four of them exist on the planet | 古往今来 地球上只有三四台 |
[23:15] | at top government research labs or universities. | 存放在顶级的政府或大学科研室里 |
[23:18] | Totally hush-hush. | 绝对机密 |
[23:19] | Unlike standard binary computers, | 和标准二进制电脑不同 |
[23:21] | quantums transmit data using precision lasers. | 量子计算机用精度激光来传输数据 |
[23:24] | Billions of times faster than even today’s top processors. | 比现在顶尖的处理器快几十亿倍 |
[23:27] | That’s why the ransomware kept adapting | 所以我试图入侵时 |
[23:29] | when I was trying to hack it. | 勒索软件才一直修改程序 |
[23:30] | No human can outthink a quantum, not even me. | 无人能智胜量子计算机 连我都不能 |
[23:32] | But these lasers are as unstable as they are fast. | 这些激光虽快 却同样不稳定 |
[23:35] | Some last a few days, at most, a couple weeks. | 这种状态会持续几天 最多几星期 |
[23:37] | So Ryder paid to have the ransomware built, | 所以说莱德出钱设计勒索软件 |
[23:40] | and his pal Cooley had access to a supercomputer, | 他同伙库里能接近超级计算机 |
[23:42] | and he could pull it off without getting caught. | 可以达到目的又不被察觉 |
[23:46] | Yeah, Cooper. | 库珀 |
[23:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:49] | I’ll check it out. Thanks. | 我会查证的 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Homeland just got another e-mail from Ryder. | 国土安全局从莱德那儿收到了另一封电邮 |
[23:53] | “You now have one hour.” | 你们还有一小时 |
[23:55] | Now that he knows we’re on to him, | 既然他知道我们查到他了 |
[23:56] | he’s trying to shorten the time frame. | 正在努力缩短时间 |
[23:57] | Okay, so, Paige, you stay here with Dorie and Alberto. | 佩吉 你带多莉和阿尔贝托呆在这儿 |
[24:00] | We’re gonna go to the one place that we can stop this hack. | 咱们去那个能阻止这次入侵的地方 |
[24:02] | Where’s that? | 哪儿 |
[24:03] | The quantum. | 量子计算机那儿 |
[24:04] | Now, if I can upload my anti-code | 如果我能把对抗代码 |
[24:05] | directly into the quantum, | 直接上传到量子计算机 |
[24:06] | then it can run as fast as the ransomware itself | 这个代码就能和勒索软件运行得一样快 |
[24:09] | and unravel it. | 继而瓦解它 |
[24:10] | Hey, Doc, you forget someone? | 医生 你是不是忘了个人 |
[24:14] | Wh-Why’s Professor Berkstead tied up? | 博科斯塔德教授为什么被绑着 |
[24:17] | We brought this guy here for no reason. | 我们没来由地把他绑了来 |
[24:18] | Now what are we gonna do with him? | 现在拿他怎么办 |
[24:19] | Nothing’s done for no reason. | 万事都有来由 |
[24:21] | Ooh, stand back, Cabe. | 后退 凯布 |
[24:22] | Here comes some dime-store analysis you don’t want to miss. | 接下来是不容错过的三流侧写 |
[24:25] | You want analysis? | 你要侧写 |
[24:27] | You’re the reason Amy left you. | 你就是艾米离开的原因 |
[24:30] | You spent most nights at card tables. | 你大部分的夜晚都是在牌桌上度过的 |
[24:32] | You missed her birthday ’cause you were at the track. | 你错过她生日是因为你在赌马场上 |
[24:34] | You blew through both your savings. | 你赌光了你们的积蓄 |
[24:36] | You’re an egomaniac and a narcissist. | 你自大又自恋 |
[24:39] | And after all these years, | 这么多年过去了 |
[24:41] | the only person you blame is me. | 你却只怪我 |
[24:53] | Keep your mouth shut about all this. | 对这件事只字别提 |
[24:59] | The quantum computer. | 量子计算机 |
[25:00] | It’s like meeting Elvis. | 就像见到猫王一样 |
[25:02] | If that’s what sent the ransomware, | 如果是它发送的勒索软件 |
[25:03] | let’s just smash it and end this. | 我们砸烂它就结束了 |
[25:05] | No, if we do, the ransomware | 不 这么做的话 |
[25:06] | will stay embedded in the Fed’s server. | 勒索软件会嵌入联邦的服务器中 |
[25:08] | It’ll keep running, | 继续运行 |
[25:09] | and before we know it, our economy collapses. | 我们还没回过神来 经济就崩溃了 |
[25:12] | Our only hope is to slow the quantum down | 唯一的希望就是让量子计算机慢下来 |
[25:15] | so that I can upload my anti-code | 我就能上传对抗代码 |
[25:17] | to shut down the ransomware. | 关闭勒索软件 |
[25:18] | Now, to do that, we need to insert a mirror | 为了这个目的 我们得插入面镜子 |
[25:21] | to reflect back one of those lasers on itself, | 来反射其中一束激光 |
[25:24] | so that we can reduce the quantum’s power | 好把量子计算机的电量 |
[25:26] | from four qubits to two. | 从四比特降到二比特 |
[25:28] | We’ll have to drill through the Plexiglas | 我们得钻透有机玻璃 |
[25:30] | while maintaining the vacuum seal, ’cause if the seal breaks, | 同时保持真空密封状态 因为如果密封破损 |
[25:33] | the computer collapses and the ransomware survives. | 电脑会坏掉 勒索软件仍会存活 |
[25:36] | How do you do that? | 怎么做到 |
[25:37] | You pour butane over the drill. | 往钻头倒丁烷 |
[25:38] | It should seal the cracks between the drill and the glass | 能封住钻头和玻璃间的裂痕 |
[25:41] | and maintain the vacuum. | 保持住真空状态 |
[25:42] | Easier said than done. | 说得容易 |
[25:43] | That room is kept at the only temperature | 那房里的室温维持在唯一 |
[25:44] | at which a quantum computer can function: | 能让量子计算机运行的温度下 |
[25:46] | negative 100 degrees Celsius. | 零下一百摄氏度 |
[25:49] | If your drill gets too hot, and the temperature increases | 如果钻头太热 温度上升超过3度 |
[25:51] | by more than .3 degrees, it’ll kill the computer. | 计算机就完了 |
[25:54] | I’ll wrap it in insulation I pull from the wall. | 我会用墙上的绝缘材料裹起来的 |
[25:56] | Insulation won’t work on your body. | 绝缘材料对人体可不管用 |
[25:58] | At negative 100 degrees Celsius, you’ll die in seconds. | 零下一百摄氏度 你立时就会死 |
[26:01] | Uh, speaking of death, if I drill too fast, | 说到死 如果我钻得太快 |
[26:04] | we get a friction spark, | 弄出一点火星 |
[26:06] | exploding the gases in the cube, and we die. | 引爆室内气体 我们也得死 |
[26:09] | Not to mention if there’s too much vibration | 更别提密集震动 |
[26:11] | or a large sound wave, | 或巨大声波 |
[26:12] | then the quantum’s lasers will jostle and explode, | 量子计算机的激光会受冲撞 导致爆炸 |
[26:15] | and we die. | 我们也得死 |
[26:17] | You guys have fun. | 你们玩得开心 |
[26:18] | I’ll be up here in the observation room. | 我先去上面的观察室了 |
[26:20] | 22 minutes until economic meltdown. | 离经济瓦解还有22分钟 |
[26:23] | We need to get in there. | 我们得进去 |
[26:24] | How… when it’s 100 degrees below zero? | 怎么进 那可是零下100度 |
[26:29] | Remember when you called me a nerd before? | 还记得你之前叫我书呆子吗 |
[26:31] | Get ready to apologize. | 准备好道歉吧 |
[27:15] | Doing well. | 还不错 |
[27:17] | Heart rates are normal but… | 心率正常 |
[27:19] | you only have 12 minutes to do a job that should take 12 hours, | 但你只有12分钟来完成12小时的任务 |
[27:22] | so be very careful, but hurry the hell up. | 所以千万小心 动作麻利 |
[27:26] | Don’t so much as breathe on it. | 别大口喘气 |
[27:54] | Adding butane now. | 倒丁烷 |
[28:02] | Happy, drill at that precise angle. | 乐乐 就用那个角度钻 |
[28:04] | Any variation will increase friction. | 稍微偏一点都会加大摩擦 |
[28:06] | Creating a blast so intense it would rip off your space suits, | 产生一股强烈的冲击波洞穿你的太空服 |
[28:10] | and you’d be dead before you made it to the door. | 你都来不及跑到门口 |
[28:32] | Nice steady hand, Happy. | 手真稳 乐乐 |
[28:34] | Oh, no high fives yet, guys. | 先别急着击掌 |
[28:35] | Lots to do; only six minutes left to do it. | 还有很多活儿呢 只剩六分钟了 |
[28:38] | Okay, Sly, you’re up. | 好了 希尔 到你上了 |
[28:44] | O… kay. | 好的 |
[28:45] | Now, angle the mirror at precisely 78 degrees, | 现在 把反射面精确调整到78度 |
[28:49] | to reflect the laser back to the cube | 让射线反射到方块上 |
[28:51] | and reduce the quantum’s power. | 从而降低量子能 |
[28:56] | Easy, big fella. | 放轻松 伙计 |
[28:57] | Your adrenaline and cortisol are spiking. | 你的肾上腺素和皮质醇正在飙升 |
[28:59] | Just take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[29:00] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[29:01] | He is not doing great. | 他可一点都不好 |
[29:03] | His vitals are all over the place. | 生命体征浮动很大 |
[29:05] | His core temperature goes up, | 他的核心温度在上升 |
[29:06] | it affects the overall temp in that room even by a fraction, | 虽然很微小但也在影响着整个房间的温度 |
[29:09] | the quantum fails and we blow up. | 这会导致量子失控并且炸死我们 |
[29:10] | Not to mention if he bounces that laser around, we blow up. | 如果他把射线反射到四周就更加会爆炸 |
[29:13] | There’s lots of ways to blow up. | 导致爆炸的因素太多了 |
[29:21] | It’s an earthquake! | 地震了 |
[29:22] | Hold it steady, Sly. | 抓稳 希尔 |
[29:23] | If that foil falls, we can’t pick it back up again. | 如果箔片掉了 我们可捡不回来 |
[29:25] | The laser shakes out of position, | 射线会脱离轨道 |
[29:26] | this whole place is a fireball. | 整个地方会变成一片火海 |
[29:28] | Okay, it’s not a quake, it’s… | 好的 这不是地震 这只是 |
[29:29] | I feel like… it’s a frequency at about 41.2 hertz. | 我感觉 它的震动频率大约在41.2赫兹 |
[29:34] | It’s a damn bass amp. | 是该死的低音炮 |
[29:35] | And it’s coming from above us. | 而且是从我们上方传来的 |
[29:38] | I’m on it! | 我去解决 |
[29:46] | Two minutes to go, Cabe, what do you got? | 还剩两分钟 凯布 发现了什么吗 |
[29:48] | A major problem. | 找到问题所在了 |
[29:59] | All right, the show’s over! Everybody back to their dorms! | 好了 表演结束了 所有人回宿舍去 |
[30:02] | Suck it, old man! | 去死吧 老家伙 |
[30:04] | Undercover DEA. | 药监局卧底 |
[30:06] | I want to see the contents of your knapsacks right now. | 我现在想检查一下你们的背包 |
[30:11] | Let’s go! Go! | 快走 |
[30:13] | Take that, ya punks. | 跟我斗 小崽子们 |
[30:15] | Threat cleared. | 威胁清除 |
[30:16] | Go, Sylvester. | 继续吧 希尔维斯特 |
[30:17] | Sly, your heart rate is increasing, | 希尔 你的心率正在上升 |
[30:19] | increasing the temp in that suit, | 这会导致服装的温度上升 |
[30:20] | which is increasing the temp in the room. | 同样会引起室内温度的上升 |
[30:22] | I can’t help it, I’m terrified. | 我控制不了 我太害怕了 |
[30:24] | Plus I drank a Double Dr. Shaz before we left the apartment, | 另外我离开公寓前喝了两杯沙织博士 |
[30:26] | and I really have to pee. | 我现在很想小便 |
[30:29] | One-tenth of a degree, and we’re all toast. | 十分之一的偏差都会使我们丧命 |
[30:31] | Time check? | 还剩多久 |
[30:31] | 70 seconds. | 70秒 |
[30:32] | We have to do something to calm him now. | 我们必须做些什么让他冷静下来 |
[30:34] | Sylvester, it’s Paige, listen to me, pal. | 希尔维斯特 我是佩吉 伙计听我说 |
[30:36] | Paige, if you’re going to tell me | 佩吉 如果你要跟我说 |
[30:37] | to imagine a calm, safe place, now is not the time. | 想象一个平静安心的空间 现在不是时候 |
[30:41] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[30:43] | I want you to imagine a calm, safe person. | 我想让你去想象一个让你平静和安心的人 |
[30:46] | Who made you feel calm and safe, Sylvester? | 谁会使你感到平静安心 希尔维斯特 |
[30:49] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[30:50] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[30:51] | She believed in you, didn’t she? | 她相信你 不是吗 |
[30:52] | In all of us? | 比我们任何人都相信 |
[30:54] | Not the time to discuss my sister. | 现在不是谈论我姐姐的时候 |
[30:56] | You never want to discuss her, and this is not about you. | 你从来不想谈论她 而且这跟你没关系 |
[30:58] | Zip it, Walt, it’s working. | 闭嘴 沃特 这起作用了 |
[31:03] | Think of how proud she would be of you right now. | 想想她现在多么为你感到自豪 |
[31:05] | Your confidence, your bravery. | 你的自信 你的勇气 |
[31:07] | The strength she gave you. | 她给予了你力量 |
[31:10] | Be strong for her. | 你要为了她强大起来 |
[31:12] | Know she’s with you now. | 你要知道她一直与你同在 |
[31:20] | 15 seconds! | 还有十五秒 |
[31:23] | The quantum’s slowing. | 量子速度正在放缓 |
[31:24] | Now we just need to plug in the drive and upload the code. | 现在我们只需要插入驱动然后上传代码就行了 |
[31:28] | Ten seconds, Walt. | 还有十秒 沃特 |
[31:30] | Eight, seven, six! | 八 七 六 |
[31:34] | Five… four… | 五 四 |
[31:38] | three… two… | 三 二 |
[31:44] | Ransomware is down. | 勒索软件关掉了 |
[31:45] | Federal Reserve is safe! | 联邦储备现在安全了 |
[31:46] | We did it. We did it, we did it. | 我们成功了 成功了 成功了 |
[31:50] | Great work, team! | 做得好 伙计们 |
[31:51] | Now you can get out of that suit and pee, buddy. | 现在你可以脱掉这身衣服去小便了 兄弟 |
[31:53] | Actually, I don’t have to anymore. | 实际上 不需要了 |
[31:58] | Paige, I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 佩吉 对不起刚才我冲你发火 |
[32:00] | That was great work with Sly. | 你刚刚确实对希尔有很大帮助 |
[32:02] | Thanks, but we’ve got a problem. | 谢谢 但我们现在有个麻烦 |
[32:06] | You stopped my ransomware. | 你关掉了我的勒索软件 |
[32:08] | But I still want my money. | 但是我还是想要我的钱 |
[32:10] | Or your friend dies. | 否则你朋友就得死 |
[32:12] | Bring the bitcoin wallet to the Founder’s Fountain. | 带着比特币钱包去创建者喷泉 |
[32:15] | You give me the money, I give you your friend. | 你把钱给我 我把你的朋友给你 |
[32:19] | Now… where the hell are those kids? | 现在 那俩孩子在哪 |
[32:24] | They hit Happy after they got back from the shed and got away. | 从小屋里出来后 他们袭击了乐乐逃走了 |
[32:27] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[32:28] | You think I’d lie about some spoiled kids? | 你觉得我会为几个娇生惯养的孩子说谎 |
[32:30] | If you don’t believe me, search the apartment. | 如果你不相信我 那就从公寓里找吧 |
[32:44] | The founder’s fountain in 20 minutes. | 二十分钟后创建者喷泉见 |
[32:47] | You try anything and she’s dead. | 你们敢做任何多余的事你们朋友就死定了 |
[32:55] | How did Ryder even find Paige? | 莱德是怎么找到佩吉的 |
[32:56] | Ryder must’ve asked the professor | 莱德一定从教授那要来了 |
[32:58] | for Dorie’s laptop, under the guise | 多莉的笔记本电脑 |
[32:59] | of checking her code, | 假装要检查她的代码 |
[33:00] | and then slipped GPS software into her hard drive. | 之后在她的硬盘上植入了GPS软件 |
[33:03] | Who cares how he found her? | 不用管他怎么找到她的 |
[33:04] | He has her. And even if we give him the money, | 他抓住她了 而且即使我们给了他钱 |
[33:06] | he’d still keep Paige with him as insurance. | 他还是会把佩吉留在身边当人质 |
[33:07] | Strategically placing that ransom drop by the fountain? | 战略性地把赎金地点定在喷泉旁边 |
[33:10] | That was brilliant. | 这点很聪明 |
[33:11] | It’s circular, so he has a good shot at seeing us | 它是圆形的 所以他可以从任何一个角度 |
[33:13] | come from any angle. A sneak attack | 来观察我们 在没有精确定位的情况下 |
[33:15] | without knowing his exact location? | 想要进行一场偷袭吗 |
[33:16] | That would be nearly impossible | 在不威胁佩吉生命的前提下 |
[33:17] | without threatening Paige’s life. | 我们几乎不可能做得到 |
[33:18] | Exact location, that’s it. | 精确定位 就是这个 |
[33:20] | But we got to hurry. Come on! | 但我们得快点 快来 |
[33:24] | Your friends better hurry. | 你的朋友最好快点 |
[33:26] | One second late, and you and Professor Cooley | 晚了一秒 你就要和库里教授 |
[33:28] | are gonna be spending a lot of time together. | 共度美好时光了 |
[33:33] | Hey! Evening, folks! | 晚上好 伙计们 |
[33:35] | Whoa, wh-what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[33:37] | Nothing, just fell down some stairs. | 没什么 只是从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[33:39] | Oh, okay, well, hey, if you’re heading to the concert, | 好吧 如果你们打算去音乐会那就算了 |
[33:41] | it got busted up. | 它刚刚被取消了 |
[33:43] | Not here for music. | 我们不是来听音乐的 |
[33:44] | Me and the Mrs. Are just taking a walk around our alma mater. | 我和这位女士只是回母校来看看 |
[33:47] | Oh, well! | 真的吗 |
[33:48] | How nice! | 太有爱了 |
[33:50] | You know, I always wonder which young couples around here | 你知道吗 我一直在想这里这么多小情侣 |
[33:51] | are gonna make it to the long haul. | 哪一对才能真正长久 |
[33:53] | Actually, pal, today’s our anniversary, | 实际上 伙计 今天是我们的纪念日 |
[33:56] | so if you’d be so kind, a little privacy would be nice? | 所以你如果能体贴点 给点空间会不会更好 |
[33:58] | Anniversary, that’s, uh, that’s fantastic! | 纪念日 这真是太神奇了 |
[34:00] | Hey, uh, let me get a picture of you– | 让我给你们拍个照吧 |
[34:02] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:03] | I insist! I’ll-I’ll e-mail you the shot. | 一定要拍 我会邮件发给你的 |
[34:05] | All right, just bear with me here. | 好的 等我一小下 |
[34:08] | They’re at the southwest side of the fountain. | 他们在温泉的西南方 |
[34:10] | If you come in on his left, he’ll never see you. | 如果你从他的左侧过去 他不会看到你的 |
[34:12] | Copy that. | 明白了 |
[34:17] | One, two, three, cheese! | 一 二 三 茄子 |
[34:28] | Nice job, Griggs. | 做得好 格里格斯 |
[34:30] | Slap the cuffs on him. | 把他铐起来 |
[34:33] | This is your collar. | 这是你的功劳 |
[34:38] | This one? Yeah. | 这只手吗 |
[34:40] | Put my knee right here? | 把我的膝盖放在这吗 |
[34:42] | You messed… you messed with the wrong guys, buddy. | 你惹了…不该惹的人 伙计 |
[34:49] | All right, the Federal Reserve system’s still running fine, | 好了 美联储的系统运行正常 |
[34:51] | so we don’t have to worry about | 所以我们不用担心 |
[34:52] | living in a Mad Max sequel. | 会生活在《疯狂的麦克斯》续集里了 |
[34:54] | Albert and Dorrie will be getting their degree | 国家机构会给阿尔伯特和多莉量刑[学位] |
[34:56] | from a state institution, just not the kind they planned on. | 只不过跟他们计划所得到的学位有所不同 |
[34:59] | Well, it looks our time here at college is up. | 看起来我们的大学时光要结束了 |
[35:02] | Oh, my God, no Hacky Sack, | 天啊 没有踢沙包游戏 |
[35:03] | no naked Fountain Run, | 没有裸体喷泉狂欢 |
[35:04] | and I missed the winter dance. | 而且我错过了冬季舞会 |
[35:05] | College still sucks. | 大学仍旧糟透了 |
[35:06] | Well, who cares? | 管他呢 |
[35:08] | So what, college wasn’t great for us. | 大学对我们来说不是个好地方 那又怎样 |
[35:10] | I bet those guys who dumped all those jock straps on my head– | 我敢说那些朝我头上倒男式下体护具的家伙 |
[35:12] | They did what now? | 他们做了什么 |
[35:13] | I bet those guys, in ten years, | 我敢说十年以后那些家伙 |
[35:15] | won’t even be in a fraternity as good as the one I’m in. | 绝不会跟我一样能进入这么好的的兄弟会 |
[35:19] | Scorpion House. | 天蝎家族 |
[35:20] | Oh, that’s sweet, Sylvester. | 你说得真好 希尔维斯特 |
[35:21] | Yeah, nice speech. | 是啊 说得好有什么用 |
[35:22] | I still wanted to go to a dance. | 我还是想去参加舞会啊 |
[35:24] | Oh, come on, mopey. | 差不多得了 哀怨鬼 |
[35:25] | I’ll give you a lift. | 我载你回去 |
[35:26] | You want to come ride with me? | 你想坐我的车吗 |
[35:28] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[35:29] | I’ll give Sly a ride home. | 我载希尔回去 |
[35:31] | Great work, Scorpion House! | 干得漂亮 天蝎家族 |
[35:35] | If you asked me when I was in college | 如果你问大学时代的我 |
[35:37] | if I’d be working with people like Scorpion one day, | 有一天会不会跟像天蝎一样的人一起工作 |
[35:39] | I never would’ve imagined it. | 我是绝对想象不到的 |
[35:40] | Well, I’d hope you’d imagine for something better. | 我倒希望你想象的是更好的工作 |
[35:44] | Walter, you just made a joke. | 沃特 你刚刚竟然开了一个玩笑 |
[35:47] | More of that in the future, please. | 拜托你以后也多开点玩笑吧 |
[35:48] | Oh, noted– I will work on humor. | 记住了 以后我会多练习幽默感 |
[35:51] | Well, if it isn’t our brilliant acting teacher. | 这不是我们机智的表演课老师吗 |
[35:54] | So sorry to see you go. | 真遗憾你这要走了 |
[35:56] | Those who can’t, teach. | 无能的人才来做老师 |
[35:58] | I’m not sure I agree with that theory. | 恐怕我不太同意这个理论 |
[36:00] | Do you mind if I test it? | 介意我检验一下吗 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:12] | Oh, dear Juliet. | 亲爱的朱丽叶 |
[36:14] | Why art thou yet so fair? | 你为什么依然如此美丽 |
[36:17] | Shall I believe | 我该去相信 |
[36:18] | that unsubstantial death is amorous, | 虚无的死神也爱上你了吗 |
[36:25] | and that the lean, abhorred monster | 那个可怕的令人憎恶的怪物 |
[36:28] | keeps thee here, in dark, | 把你囚禁在这黑暗中 |
[36:32] | to be his paramour? | 来当他的情妇 |
[36:39] | For fear of that, | 为了不让那样的事情发生 |
[36:41] | I will stay with thee. | 我会守护着你 |
[36:45] | And never… from this palace of din might depart again. | 永远 永远都不离开这座坟墓 |
[37:01] | I have no idea why you find this so difficult. | 我实在不明白为什么你们会觉得这很难 |
[37:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 借过一下 |
[37:07] | Walter O’Brien! | 沃特·奥布莱恩 |
[37:09] | That was amazing. | 刚才你的表现真是太棒了 |
[37:09] | The emotion you just demonstrated back there? | 你刚刚竟然展现出了感情 |
[37:12] | Well, I was acting. I was faking it. | 我只是在表演而已 我是假装的 |
[37:15] | Then, why not fake it all the time? | 那么 为什么不一直装下去呢 |
[37:16] | Why do you need me on the team? | 你为什么还需要我在这个团队里 |
[37:18] | Okay, so I watched Shakespeare videos | 好吧 为了更像一个戏剧社的老师 |
[37:20] | prior to leaving the garage, uh, to pass as a drama teacher. | 我在离开车库前看了一些莎士比亚的视频 |
[37:24] | But I don’t have enough time, uh, | 但是我没有足够的时间 |
[37:26] | to study all the scenarios in my life, | 来研究我生活中所有的情景 |
[37:30] | hence, you being here. | 所以 还是需要你 |
[37:31] | You’re my Cliff Notes. | 你就好像我的《克利夫名著解读》一样 |
[37:32] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[37:33] | You just did a scene about pain and loss, | 你刚刚展现了关于痛苦和失去的一幕 |
[37:34] | and it was real. | 那是真的感情 |
[37:36] | Pain and loss, oh, my God– | 痛苦和失去 我的天哪 |
[37:37] | I-I forgot Ray’s experiment. | 我 我忘了雷的实验了 |
[37:38] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[37:41] | The worst part about tonight is Wimpy Jerkhead | 今晚最糟糕的事情是 那个懦夫冤大头 |
[37:43] | was right about me. | 给我下的结论是正确的 |
[37:46] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[37:49] | Wait there. | 站那儿别动 |
[37:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:57] | I thought you could check one thing | 我觉得你可以从 |
[37:58] | off your college bucket list. | 你的大学愿望清单里划掉一件事了 |
[38:00] | We’re going streaking? | 我们要裸奔了吗 |
[38:02] | The dance, dummy. | 是舞会啊 笨蛋 |
[38:26] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[38:27] | Letting down my shield. | 放下我的心防 |
[38:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:50] | Ray… what are you doing? | 雷 你在干什么 |
[38:55] | The alarm went off, so I opened up the curtains and… | 闹钟响了 我就拉开了帘子 然后 |
[39:03] | Why is Tuggle’s oxygen tank in here? | 为什么塔格尔的氧气罐会在这里 |
[39:07] | I was running a slow feed of air through it. | 我让空气缓慢地从它内部流过 |
[39:09] | I had a theory that maybe it was defective, | 我有个设想 也许罐子本身就有缺陷 |
[39:12] | and your partner’s death wasn’t your fault. | 那么你搭档的死就不是你的过失 |
[39:18] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[39:19] | ‘Cause I was worried about you. | 因为我很担心你 |
[39:22] | How long you been sitting here? | 你坐在这里多久了 |
[39:25] | Three minutes. Maybe 30… | 三分钟 也许三十分钟吧 |
[39:33] | So, what would happen if it was defective? | 如果罐子真有缺陷会发生什么事 |
[39:42] | Bubble trails would form in that gelatinous mixture. | 你会在凝胶状混合物中看到气泡流过 |
[39:49] | No bubbles. | 没有气泡啊 |
[40:01] | Ray? Look. | 雷 看这里 |
[40:15] | Is that…? | 那就是吗 |
[40:16] | That is what I was hoping for. | 这正是我预期的效果 |
[40:18] | So it isn’t my fault Danny died? | 所以丹尼的死并不是我的过失 |
[40:20] | Well, science says it’s not. | 科学告诉我们不是 |
[40:27] | I never thought I’d have another friend like Danny. | 我从没想过我会再有一个像丹尼一样的朋友 |
[40:41] | You know, I’ve, uh, been hiding out in like Gremlin | 你知道的 我已经像小鬼一样 |
[40:45] | for, like, ten years now… | 躲了差不多十年了 |
[40:49] | from something, turns out, I didn’t even do. | 结果却是为了一件我从没做过的事 |
[40:52] | So I think it’s time that I go and say hi to the world again. | 所以我觉得是时候重返人世了 |
[40:55] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[40:58] | Hey, you can’t keep Ray all to yourself. | 你可不能把雷据为己有哦 |
[41:00] | You’re leaving us? | 你要离开我们了吗 |
[41:01] | Don’t worry about it, brother. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[41:03] | I’m like a cold sore. | 我像嘴上的疱疹一样 |
[41:04] | You never know when I’ll be back. | 你永远不知道我什么时候会再出现 |
[41:11] | You know how he feels about you. | 你知道他对你的感觉 |
[41:14] | You need to go to him. | 你需要主动接近他 |
[41:16] | He’s not able to do it on his own. | 他自己一个人是搞不定的 |
[41:19] | I am really gonna miss you, Pam. | 我真的会想你的 帕姆 |
[41:24] | Tell the fellas I said, | 告诉大伙儿我说的 |
[41:26] | uh… A-Ray-Vederci! | 雷跟大家道别啦 |
[41:36] | I was just getting used to that weirdo. | 我才刚刚开始习惯那个怪人的存在 |
[41:38] | You hugged him back. | 你也伸手拥抱了他 |
[41:40] | You weren’t faking it there. | 你并没有在假装 |
[41:45] | Uh, well, I got to go pick up Ralph from the sitter. | 我得去把拉尔夫从保姆那里接回来了 |
[41:47] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见了 |
[41:49] | Oh, and I-I promise to get the time capsule out of here by Friday. | 我保证周五之前把时间舱从这里拿走 |
[41:52] | Oh, yeah, the time capsule. | 对了 时间舱 |
[41:54] | I know you think it’s cheap sentimentality, | 我知道你觉得这只是廉价的感性 |
[41:58] | but I think it’s where you put things that matter. | 但是我觉得这里会存放你很珍惜的东西 |
[42:02] | I know there are things that matter to you, Walter O’Brien. | 我知道你有要珍惜的东西 沃特·奥布莱恩 |