时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | She’s late. | 她迟到了 |
[00:08] | She’s five percent past our agreed-upon meeting time. | 她已经超过我们约好时间5%了 |
[00:12] | Tonight you’re not a genius. | 你今晚不是天才 |
[00:13] | You’re just a normal guy on a normal date. | 你只是个正常约会的正常人 |
[00:19] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[00:21] | Um, excuse me. I have a reservation 8:00 for O’Brien, | 打扰 我是奥布莱恩 预定了8点的座位 |
[00:25] | and I would like that table over there | 我想坐后面靠近厨房的 |
[00:26] | in the back by the kitchen. | 那个桌子 |
[00:28] | The kitchen? | 靠近厨房 |
[00:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[00:29] | Are you sure? | 您确定吗 |
[00:30] | That table ensures maximum intersection | 那张桌子确保了服务员行走的路径 |
[00:32] | of the waiter’s path with my eye-line, | 与我的视线有最大交叉 |
[00:34] | making it easier to capture our server’s attention. | 因此我们更容易引起服务员的注意 |
[00:36] | Hence, a more efficient dining experience. | 因此 用餐时也更加高效 |
[00:38] | Oh, speaking of efficiency, | 说到高效 |
[00:39] | I think I will pre-order, if I may go off the menu? | 我想提前叫餐 可以不用菜单点菜吗 |
[00:42] | Fermented herring. | 腌青鱼 |
[00:43] | I value their Omega 3’s neuroprotective properties. | 我喜欢他们的奥米伽3神经保护性能 |
[00:46] | You ever think your date might value you not smelling | 你有没有想过你的女伴或许会希望 |
[00:49] | like the Fulton Fish Market at low tide? | 你闻起来不要像低潮时的富尔顿鱼市 |
[00:51] | You know what? Scratch the fish. | 算了 不要鱼了 |
[00:54] | Instead, I would like the, um… | 我还是点… |
[00:57] | spicy tamale appetizer. | 辣玉米粉蒸肉开胃菜 |
[01:00] | But you don’t like tamales. | 你不喜欢玉米粉蒸肉 |
[01:01] | Spicy foods cause endorphin release | 辣味食物能导致脑内啡释放 |
[01:03] | which will lead to a more pleasurable evening for my date. | 因此我的女伴今晚会更加开心 |
[01:06] | Whole point of this is to learn | 约会就是为了 |
[01:07] | how to interact with others | 学习与他人 |
[01:09] | on a more human level, so… | 正常相处 |
[01:11] | Um… we don’t require rationale. | 我们不需要您解释的 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:16] | Engaging the subject. | 与目标接触 |
[01:18] | She’s a woman, not a subject. | 她是个女人 不是目标 |
[01:23] | I was early, got here first. | 我来早了 先到了 |
[01:26] | Yeah. I see that. | 嗯 我看到了 |
[01:29] | May I show you to your table? | 我带二位去你们的座位吧 |
[01:30] | Oh, thank you, um, and if you don’t mind, | 谢谢 如果不介意 |
[01:32] | nothing by the kitchen. It’s always so noisy. | 别安排我们坐在厨房边 老是很吵 |
[01:36] | Great idea. Yes. | 说得对 是啊 |
[01:40] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:42] | So I took the liberty of ordering an appetizer, | 我主动点了开胃菜 |
[01:45] | in case you were hungry. | 以防你饿了 |
[01:46] | They look great, but, um… | 看上去很棒 但是 |
[01:49] | I’m allergic to corn. | 我对玉米过敏 |
[01:51] | Well, we don’t want your histamines to get hysterical, | 可不能让你的组织胺发作 |
[01:55] | so I’ll just… I’ll move that to the side… | 我把它放桌边吧 |
[01:57] | Oh, no, no, no, you should at least enjoy them. | 没事 你自己吃吧 |
[01:59] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[02:02] | It’s… fine. | 没事 |
[02:05] | I’m a little anxious. | 我有点紧张 |
[02:07] | Ironically, for a speed dating organizer, | 真讽刺 作为闪电约会组织者 |
[02:09] | I’m not good at first dates. | 我不怎么擅长第一次约会 |
[02:12] | Me, neither. | 我也是 |
[02:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:15] | I mean,I noticed at speed dating. | 我是说 我在闪电约会时发现了 |
[02:18] | And I thought, if this guy’s as bad at it as I am, | 我就想 如果这家伙跟我一样不擅长 |
[02:22] | we might hit it off. | 我们或许有戏呢 |
[02:23] | So, I thought, | 所以 我就想 |
[02:24] | “What the heck? | “管他呢 |
[02:26] | I’ve got his info sheet, why not call him?” | 我有他的信息 何不打给他呢” |
[02:29] | Plus, you were clearly nervous. | 而且 你显然也很紧张 |
[02:32] | It was kind of endearing. | 还挺可爱的 |
[02:33] | That was a compliment, knucklehead. | 这是夸你呢 笨蛋 |
[02:35] | Lob a little ear-candy back at her. | 你也说点好听的 |
[02:37] | You have a lovely smile. | 你的笑容很可爱 |
[02:41] | Your canines are particularly sharp. | 你的犬牙格外尖 |
[02:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:46] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:47] | They’re pointed. | 尖尖的 |
[02:48] | It’s a sign of good genetics. | 这表明你有好基因 |
[02:50] | Animals can’t masticate tougher meats with dull canines. | 犬牙钝的话 动物无法嚼碎肉 |
[02:54] | Thank you? | 谢谢吗 |
[02:56] | Well, this date’s over. | 这约会完蛋了 |
[03:02] | In the sequel to the 1994 hit Speed, | 在1994年大热电影《生死时速》的续作中 |
[03:04] | Keanu Reeves was replaced by the grandson | 基努·里维斯被哪位著名 |
[03:06] | of this famous Hollywood star. | 好莱坞影星的孙子代替了 |
[03:08] | And I will take “Potent Potables” for 600. | 我要600的”劲霸饮料” |
[03:10] | No. Answer the question. | 不对 回答问题 |
[03:11] | Does it start with an “M?” | 是M开头的吗 |
[03:13] | How about starts with “C” for “Coward?” | C开头的”胆小鬼”怎么样 |
[03:15] | You can’t dodge pop culture. | 你别想躲过流行文化 |
[03:17] | It’s stressful. | 压力好大嘛 |
[03:18] | You are sweating more than me at a craps game. | 你比玩垃圾游戏的我冒的汗还多 |
[03:21] | Why do you do this to yourself? | 你为什么要这么折磨自己 |
[03:22] | The only reason I’m auditioning for Jeopardy! | 我为《危险边缘》试镜的唯一原因 |
[03:24] | is to get practice being on camera, | 是为上镜做练习 |
[03:25] | because that terrifies me, but after that, | 因为上镜让我很害怕 但那之后 |
[03:27] | I’ll be ready for The Price is Right, which is my actual goal. | 我就能去玩《价格竞猜》了 那才是我的真目标 |
[03:30] | And that show is perfect. | 那个节目简直完美 |
[03:32] | It’s all math, all numbers, | 全部是数学 数字 |
[03:33] | and I mean, it’s-it’s a heck of a lot of fun. | 而且非常好玩 |
[03:36] | Well, you better improve quick, | 那你最好快点进步 |
[03:38] | ’cause Jeopardy! interview in T minus ten hours. | 因为《危险边缘》的面试只剩十小时了 |
[03:40] | Okay, how could you not know Speed? | 你怎么会不知道《生死时速》 |
[03:41] | A massive, out-of-control bus racing through Los Angeles. | 一辆失控大巴冲过洛杉矶 |
[03:44] | It’s a classic flick. | 多经典的电影 |
[03:46] | Why would I watch that movie? I take the bus every day. | 我为什么要看那种电影 我每天都坐大巴 |
[03:49] | Please, I’m already nervous enough about this TV thing. | 拜托 电视的事已经让我够紧张了 |
[03:53] | And Happy, | 乐乐 |
[03:53] | could you just take five on the work you’re doing | 你滑行板的工作能不能 |
[03:56] | with that skid plate? | 过五分钟再做 |
[03:57] | The noise is stressing me out. | 噪音让我压力好大 |
[04:00] | If you’re so stressed, | 如果你那么紧张 |
[04:01] | why are you even doing this? | 还为什么要做啊 |
[04:02] | Whitehull Hospital is selling | 怀特豪尔医院要出售 |
[04:04] | the naming rights to its new pediatric ward. | 它新儿科病房的命名权 |
[04:06] | And Megan and I used to go in there | 梅根和我以前会一起去 |
[04:08] | to look at the babies. She loved it. | 看小孩子 她很喜欢 |
[04:10] | So, if I can earn enough money, | 如果我能挣够钱 |
[04:12] | hopefully, it’ll be named “The Megan Dodd Pediatric Care Ward.” | 或许就能把那里命名为”梅根·多德儿科病房” |
[04:15] | That is lovely, Sylvester. | 太温馨了 希尔维斯特 |
[04:16] | All right, now we’re back from commercial break. | 好了 广告休息结束 |
[04:19] | Time to check in with our contestants. | 选手该继续了 |
[04:21] | Sylvester, tell us a little something about yourself. | 希尔维斯特 跟我们说说你自己 |
[04:24] | Perfect, because I have been writing down… anecdotes. | 太好了 我写了好多轶事 |
[04:27] | How spontaneous. | 真自然 |
[04:28] | We need to practice casual conversation. | 我们得练习随意对话 |
[04:32] | Just tell me a story from your life | 就跟我说一个能突出 |
[04:33] | that highlights your unique personality. | 你独特个性的人生故事 |
[04:38] | I once spent a year without touching a doorknob. | 我曾经有一整年没碰过门把手 |
[04:42] | It’s a game show audition. | 这是游戏节目试镜 |
[04:44] | Appeal to the masses. | 要引起大众共鸣 |
[04:46] | Talk about your stupid comic books. | 说说你的破漫画书 |
[04:48] | Good morning, everyone. | 大家伙儿 早上好 |
[04:50] | Oh, I’ll take “Hot Topics” for a thousand, Alex. | 1000块 “热门话题” 主持人 |
[04:52] | How’d the big date end? | 约会如何 |
[04:52] | It went… very well. | 非常顺利 |
[04:56] | That must’ve been the comeback of the century. | 这绝对是本世纪最令人震惊的反败为胜了 |
[04:58] | I can assure you that after a rocky start, | 我保证 虽然开头挫折多多 |
[05:00] | I finished strong. | 但结局很棒 |
[05:01] | I-I…even programmed some follow-up texts | 我甚至编程了一些回访短信 |
[05:04] | to check in with Linda throughout the day. | 以便在今天一天内与琳达保持联络 |
[05:06] | Used some bits of popular slang. | 用了一些流行语 |
[05:09] | I heard the top of that date. | 我听到了约会的开始 |
[05:10] | You finished as strong as Clubber Lang in Rocky III. | 你的结局不会比《洛奇3》里的反派好到哪去 |
[05:14] | Do you watch no movies? | 你从不看电影的吗 |
[05:16] | Well, one way to be sure. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[05:18] | According to Linda’s Facebook page, | 琳达在脸书上写到 |
[05:20] | she posted it was an “Interesting evening.” | “这一晚很有趣” |
[05:24] | Interesting is good. | 有趣是好事 |
[05:25] | Girls want magical, not interesting. | 女孩要的是梦幻 不是有趣 |
[05:29] | Why do you care? | 你管呢 |
[05:30] | Because I want to see him succeed at his new endeavor. | 我希望他的新努力能获得成功 |
[05:32] | Top of the morning, gang. | 早上好啊 各位 |
[05:34] | Case just came in from NASA. | 宇航局来了个案子 |
[05:35] | It’s a bit time-sensitive, but it’s a lay-up. | 时间紧张 难度不小 |
[05:38] | Hold on. Are you taller? | 等等 你是变高了吗 |
[05:41] | Look at those kicks! | 看那双鞋啊 |
[05:44] | Did you not hear the part about time-sensitive? | 没听我说时间紧张吗 |
[05:46] | I did. | 听到了 |
[05:47] | So, what’s with the new footwear? | 为什么换了新鞋 |
[05:49] | So, NASA has a rocket launch… | 宇航局要发射一枚火箭 |
[05:51] | Oh, I get it! | 我知道了 |
[05:52] | You got sent to the senior section in speed dating, | 你被安排去闪电约会的夕阳红组 |
[05:54] | and now you’re trying to Benjamin your Button. | 现在想要让时光倒流[《本杰明·巴顿奇事》] |
[05:57] | I’ve had these shoes for years. | 这鞋我穿了好几年了 |
[05:58] | My other ones are at the cobbler. | 我另一双送去鞋匠那儿了 |
[06:00] | The cobbler? | 鞋匠 |
[06:01] | Did you say hi to the chimney sweep | 你去鞋匠的路上 |
[06:03] | on your way to the cobbler? | 跟扫烟囱工打招呼了吗 |
[06:04] | As I was saying, | 我刚刚说到 |
[06:06] | NASA has scheduled an unmanned rocket launch today | 宇航局安排今天进行一次无人火箭升空 |
[06:09] | from Hoffman Air Force Base. | 地点是霍夫曼空军基地 |
[06:10] | Captain Ryan Jackson will be linking in, any moment. | 瑞恩·杰克逊上尉随时会与你们连线 |
[06:15] | Let’s be professional. | 我们专业一点 |
[06:17] | Why are you looking at me? | 你看我干什么 |
[06:18] | In short, a faulty sensor alerted possible system failure | 简单说 一个故障传感器提示我们的JC49 |
[06:22] | on our JC-49 set to launch in three hours. | 可能出现系统故障 本来三小时后就要升空了 |
[06:25] | I haven’t seen anything online about a rocket launch. | 我没在网上见到关于火箭升空的消息啊 |
[06:27] | That’s because it’s top secret. | 因为这是绝密 |
[06:28] | Transporting a spy satellite? | 是运输间谍卫星吗 |
[06:31] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[06:32] | But since you have an experience with this type of rocketry, | 由于你们处理这种火箭有经验 |
[06:34] | they want you to help solve the problem, | 他们希望你们帮忙解决问题 |
[06:36] | since they’re short on time. | 因为时间很紧迫 |
[06:37] | Normally, we’d postpone, but a bad weather front’s moving in. | 一般 我们会延期 但天气要变坏了 |
[06:39] | Could put us back days. | 那就可能耽误好几天 |
[06:41] | Okay, could be one of two things: | 好的 有两种可能 |
[06:42] | a hardware flaw in the rocket itself, | 火箭自身的硬件问题 |
[06:44] | or a coding defect triggering the glitch. | 或者导致故障的编程问题 |
[06:47] | Now, I can get into | 我可以从 |
[06:47] | Mission Control here from our office. | 办公室进入任务控制 |
[06:50] | I can authorize that. | 我可以给你权限 |
[06:51] | No need. I’m in. | 不用 我已经进去了 |
[06:52] | As for hardware issues, | 至于硬件问题 |
[06:53] | members of our team will be at your base shortly. | 我们队员会很快去你们基地 |
[06:55] | He got into our most secure server that quickly? | 他那么快就进入了我们最安全的服务器 |
[06:57] | Nothing’s secure with these guys. | 对他们而言没什么是安全的 |
[07:01] | Thanks for getting here so quickly. | 谢谢你们来得这么快 |
[07:03] | I drive fast. | 我开车快 |
[07:04] | Once we study the rocket schematics, | 等我们研究过火箭的图纸 |
[07:06] | we’ll figure out where the problem lies, | 我们就能搞清问题在哪 |
[07:07] | and then Happy’ll take over. | 然后乐乐就接手 |
[07:08] | Should be a quick fix. | 应该能很快 |
[07:09] | We’ll be out of your hair, and you can launch. | 我们就会离开 让你们发射 |
[07:11] | Well, I have to say, | 我得说 |
[07:12] | you’re a lot easier to work with | 你比我们一般的 |
[07:13] | than our traditional Homeland liaison. | 国土安全局联络人好说话 |
[07:15] | Liaison? | 联络人 |
[07:16] | Who’s that exactly? | 那是谁 |
[07:20] | Team Scorpion. | 天蝎团队 |
[07:23] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[07:26] | Holy bald boomerang, Batman. Merrick’s back! | 光头飞去来器啊 梅里克又出现了 |
[07:31] | You’re the one who asked for us? | 是你叫我们来的 |
[07:32] | Not thrilled about it, but Scorpion’s a tech team, right? | 虽然不太乐意 但天蝎是技术团队嘛 |
[07:36] | You work at NASA now. | 你现在在宇航局工作了啊 |
[07:37] | I’ve had all kinds of fun jobs since I got demoted | 就因为不能配合你的书呆子团队 |
[07:41] | because I couldn’t get along with your Nerd Herd. | 而被贬职之后 我做过各种有趣的工作 |
[07:45] | Well, it was more than just that. | 并没那么简单 |
[07:47] | It was. | 就那么简单 |
[07:48] | It was you calling the administration, | 是你打给上面 |
[07:50] | telling them that I wasn’t “part of the solution.” | 告诉他们 我不能”解决问题” |
[07:53] | Since then, I’ve been assigned to National Park Security, | 那之后 我曾被派去国家公园警卫 |
[07:57] | Lake Erie anti-Terrorism Patrol, and now, NASA. | 伊利湖反恐巡逻 现在来了宇航局 |
[08:01] | And since Endeavor’s been retired, | 由于奋进号退休了 |
[08:02] | ain’t what it used to be. | 这里不如以往了 |
[08:04] | Career’s gangbusters. | 你们真是事业破坏者 |
[08:06] | Okay, the script that’s running chamber pressure protocols | 好了 舱室压力程序脚本 |
[08:08] | seems to be in order. | 似乎没问题 |
[08:09] | Toby, everything seem okay? | 托比 一切都好吗 |
[08:10] | It appears valid. | 似乎没问题 |
[08:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:16] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[08:17] | I’m… | 我… |
[08:18] | here for Walter? | 来找沃特 |
[08:20] | You’re Linda. | 你是琳达 |
[08:21] | I’m here… for Walter. | 我是来找沃特的 |
[08:25] | Uh, okay. | 好的 |
[08:28] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[08:29] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[08:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:35] | This Linda from last night? | 昨晚的琳达吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:38] | What did you do to her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[08:42] | What is this? | 那是什么 |
[08:45] | She’s in shock. | 她受惊了 |
[08:46] | Just plug it in. | 插上看看 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:54] | Scorpion, you will sabotage | 天蝎 你们得破坏 |
[08:55] | the launch you were assigned today. | 今天的火箭发射 |
[08:58] | What was that I just heard? | 那是什么 |
[08:59] | You tell anyone, | 你敢告诉别人 |
[09:00] | or don’t do what I say, I will know. | 或者违抗我的命令 我会知道 |
[09:02] | I am watching you. At 8:02 this morning, | 我在监视你 今早8:02 |
[09:05] | Ms. Dineen dropped her keys entering her car. | 狄宁小姐上车时掉了钥匙 |
[09:08] | At 8:06, Mr. Curtis left his apartment, | 早8:06 柯蒂斯先生离开了公寓 |
[09:11] | then went back to retrieve his hat. It’s simple. | 然后又回去拿帽子 很简单 |
[09:15] | Sabotage that launch, or face the consequences. | 破坏发射 否则后果自负 |
[09:20] | What consequences? | 什么后果 |
[09:23] | I think he’s referring to this. | 应该是这个 |
[09:28] | Is that a bomb? | 那是炸弹吗 |
[09:30] | I don’t think the date went as well as you thought, Walter. | 看来约会没你想的顺利 沃特 |
[09:50] | The wall is just precautionary | 玻璃墙只是预防措施 |
[09:53] | in case there is an… incident. | 以防 出了事故 |
[09:56] | We’ll be right here the whole time. | 我们会一直陪着你 |
[09:57] | Right on this side. | 就在这边 |
[09:59] | Now, if we’re gonna help you, | 如果我们要帮你 |
[10:01] | we need to know what you remember from last night. | 就得知道你都记得昨晚发生了什么 |
[10:03] | I already told you, I don’t remember much. | 我说了 我不记得什么了 |
[10:05] | We should also be concerned about | 我们还得考虑 |
[10:06] | what the guy on the recording knows. | 录音那人都知道些什么 |
[10:08] | Like… like how I dropped my keys. | 知道我钥匙掉了 |
[10:10] | Well, you two were both outside, | 你们当时都在外面 |
[10:12] | so maybe they hacked into satellite imagery, | 也许他们黑进了卫星图像 |
[10:14] | or had access to it, | 或能拿到这类图像 |
[10:15] | or know someone who has access to it. | 又或是认识能拿到这类图像的人 |
[10:17] | Doesn’t narrow it down much. | 这并不能缩小范围 |
[10:18] | Point is, | 重点是 |
[10:19] | they would see if the bomb squad came rushing in. | 如果拆弹部队冲进来他们一定会知道 |
[10:22] | So it’s up to us. | 所以我们只能自己解决 |
[10:24] | Anything that you can recall would be useful. | 你能想起来的任何细节都可能有帮助 |
[10:28] | All I remember is… | 我只记得… |
[10:31] | getting to my car after our date. | 在约会结束后回自己车上 |
[10:34] | You didn’t walk her to her car? I thought you said it went well. | 你没送她回车上吗 还敢说约会很顺利 |
[10:36] | It’s an antiquated, sexist notion. | 这是个古老且带有性别歧视的举动 |
[10:38] | Let’s save this for later. Linda. | 这个以后再说 琳达 |
[10:40] | I-I got out my keys. | 我把车钥匙拿出来后 |
[10:41] | I felt a pinch in my neck, | 感觉到脖子上有刺痛感 |
[10:43] | and next thing I know, | 恢复意识后 |
[10:45] | I’m-I’m waking up with a vest on me, | 就发现身上被绑上了炸弹 |
[10:47] | a note saying that I had to bring you that jump drive, | 还有要我把闪存盘带给你的纸条 |
[10:49] | and a bitter taste in my mouth. | 还有嘴里余留的苦味 |
[10:51] | I don’t blame you, | 感觉心里苦很正常 |
[10:52] | if your date doesn’t even walk you to your car. | 你的约会对象都没那风度送你回车上 |
[10:54] | N-No. I mean an actual bitter taste. | 不 我嘴里真的有苦味 |
[10:58] | In the back of my throat. | 在喉咙处 |
[11:00] | Bitter taste. | 苦味遗留 |
[11:01] | Well, that sounds to me like benzodiazepine. | 看来他们用的迷魂药是苯并二氮卓 |
[11:03] | That’s a government-issued chemical. | 那是政府严格管控的药物 |
[11:04] | Developed a few years ago for enhanced interrogation. | 几年前专门为强制审问研发 |
[11:09] | Who would do this that had access to such chemicals? | 有谁能拿到这类药物且有动机做这种事 |
[11:13] | And who would want to take this rocket down so badly? | 是谁如此迫切想阻止这火箭的发射 |
[11:15] | A possible U.S. spy satellite launch? | 阻止美国发射秘密间谍卫星吗 |
[11:18] | Other than Canada, everybody. | 除了加拿大 哪个国家都有可能 |
[11:19] | Does it matter who right now? | 现在重要的不是肇事者 |
[11:20] | Well, if we find out who it is, | 如果我们能找出肇事者 |
[11:22] | then we can track them down, get the detonator, | 就能定位引爆器的所在 |
[11:24] | and then shut off that explosive. | 进而拆除这炸弹 |
[11:25] | Did you get anything from the thumb drive? | 闪存盘里有什么线索吗 |
[11:27] | No, I can’t unscramble the voice. | 没有 我不能恢复原音 |
[11:29] | The modulator is incredibly advanced. | 他们用了高级的变声器 |
[11:31] | Any chance you can remove or disarm the bomb? | 你有可能拆除或是解除这炸弹吗 |
[11:42] | Wh-Wh-What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[11:44] | Just taking a peek. | 只是做个小检查 |
[11:53] | There you go, Walter. You’re doing great. | 沃特 你做得好极了 |
[12:00] | Okay. It’s okay. | 放松 没事的 |
[12:07] | Yeah, it looks like the wiring circles around the vest. | 接线环绕了整个背心 |
[12:10] | So if we try to remove it, it would detonate. | 如果试图移除背心 一定会引爆炸弹 |
[12:15] | Recap there’s a receiver on the outside, | 另想他法 外面有接收器 |
[12:18] | which means that there’s a remote detonator. | 意味着有遥控的引爆器 |
[12:20] | One wrong move and, you know… | 一个不慎之举就有可能 你懂的… |
[12:23] | You mean… I die. | 你是说我会死吗 |
[12:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:26] | That’s-that’s not a guarantee. | 不是说这一定会发生 |
[12:28] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[12:31] | She is a person, not just a problem to solve. | 她是个正常人 不是待解决的问题 |
[12:33] | So think of her feelings. | 你得考虑到她的感受 |
[12:37] | I, uh, apologize for my, uh, bluntness. | 我为我刚才的直言道歉 |
[12:41] | Your feelings of fear are valid. | 你感到恐惧是正常的 |
[12:43] | Who are you people? | 你们究竟是谁 |
[12:45] | I-I thought that you were an I.T. guy. | 你不是搞电脑的吗 |
[12:48] | Oh, I am,technically, | 严格上来说 我的确是 |
[12:49] | but I also handle top secret, | 但我同时也会为国土安全部 |
[12:51] | highly sensitive cases for Homeland Security. | 处理高度敏感的机密案件 |
[12:53] | Whoever did this | 对你做这事的人 |
[12:54] | probably thought you were a couple | 可能认为你们是情侣 |
[12:56] | and that Walter would do anything to save you. | 所以沃特会不顾一切救你 |
[12:58] | That’s why you were targeted. | 所以他们才会对你下手 |
[12:59] | But we’re not a couple. | 但我们不是情侣 |
[13:01] | I just hadn’t had a date in months | 我只是很久没有和人约会过了 |
[13:02] | and I-I watched the Notebook the day before I called you and… | 而且我在联系你之前看了《恋恋笔记本》 |
[13:06] | I just read that when you die, your cat might eat your body. | 我刚读到人死后 尸体会被猫吃掉 |
[13:11] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna die alone because | 就因为我害怕独自死去 |
[13:14] | I was scared I’d die alone. | 导致我现在得独自死去 |
[13:16] | Listen to me, you’re not gonna die alone. | 听我说 你不会独自死去 |
[13:17] | Might want to tweak that. | 最好换个说法 |
[13:18] | I mean you’re not gonna die. | 我的意思是你不会死 |
[13:21] | I will do what it takes to save you. | 我会尽全力救你 |
[13:23] | I just don’t know what it is exactly. | 虽然我现在还没有具体计划 |
[13:27] | I’m trying to figure it out. | 我正在努力思考 |
[13:30] | Any luck with schematics? | 图纸研究得怎么样了 |
[13:31] | Launch is scheduled for 90 minutes from now. | 90分钟后就得发射了 |
[13:33] | Uh, we’re conferring with home base. | 我们正在和总部确认 |
[13:37] | Walt, we need to make a decision here. | 沃特 我们得作出决定 |
[13:38] | Turns out that NASA’s pretty punctual with their rockets. | 事实证明宇航局很在意火箭发射的准时性 |
[13:42] | If we’re gonna save that kid’s life, | 如果想要救这女孩的性命 |
[13:44] | we’re gonna have to gum up the launch. | 我们就得阻止火箭的发射 |
[13:46] | And how many years is that gonna get us? | 这又能争取多少时间 |
[13:48] | It’s my fault that Linda’s in this situation. | 是我让琳达陷入险境 |
[13:50] | We can’t let her die. | 我们不能眼睁睁看她死去 |
[13:55] | We’re sabotaging that rocket. | 我们要阻止火箭发射 |
[14:01] | We have to send it off course without alerting anyone at NASA. | 而且要在不被宇航局发现的情况下让其偏离轨道 |
[14:04] | But I was just in their system, | 但我刚入侵了他们的系统 |
[14:06] | so digital sabotage would be too obvious | 以电子途径阻止发射太明显了 |
[14:08] | and could land us in prison. | 很有可能让我们锒铛入狱 |
[14:10] | You guys could sneak into the rocket itself, | 你们可以潜入火箭内部 |
[14:12] | screw with some gears. | 破坏一些硬件 |
[14:13] | The surveillance system surrounding | 发射点四周的监视系统没有死角 |
[14:14] | the entire launch site makes that virtually impossible. | 也就意味着这是个几近不可能的任务 |
[14:18] | Fuel. | 燃料 |
[14:19] | It’s the last thing | 这是发射前 |
[14:20] | loaded onboard before takeoff. | 最后完成装载的部分 |
[14:21] | If we can dilute the fuel before it’s pumped in, | 如果我们能在加入燃料前将其稀释 |
[14:23] | the rocket won’t have enough thrust to make it into orbit. | 火箭就不会有足够的推力进入轨道 |
[14:25] | It’ll harmlessly crash into the Pacific, | 火箭会坠毁在太平洋 不会造成人员伤亡 |
[14:28] | and seem like a simple fuel mixture malfunction. | 而且看起来像是简单燃料混合失误 |
[14:31] | Okay, the tanks are kept underground, | 燃料箱被储藏在地下 |
[14:33] | close to mission control. | 离地面指挥中心很近 |
[14:35] | Shouldn’t take long to access. | 潜入应该不需要很长时间 |
[14:36] | Okay, we’ll give NASA the good news that we found the glitch. | 好的 我们跟宇航局说找到故障所在了 |
[14:39] | Captain, our diagnostic | 上尉 经诊断发现 |
[14:41] | is pointing to a fuel sensor malfunction. | 故障出在燃料传感器部分 |
[14:43] | If I can get a quick look at the tanks, | 如果能让我快速检查一下燃料箱 |
[14:45] | I can have it fixed with time to spare. | 我能马上完成修复 |
[14:47] | “Quick” being the operative word. | 关键词是”快速” |
[14:49] | I’ll go with them, make sure they get it done. | 我跟他们一起去 确保完成任务 |
[14:51] | We don’t need a babysitter. | 我们不要保姆 |
[14:53] | I may not have authority over you anymore, | 我现在也许没有凌驾于你之上的权利 |
[14:56] | but I am still the Homeland agent assigned to NASA. | 但我还是被派驻宇航局的国土安全部特工 |
[14:59] | Not gonna let you screw this one up | 我不会让你再搞砸这任务 |
[15:01] | and get me demoted to Border Patrol. | 让我降职到边境巡逻去 |
[15:04] | Now let’s go. | 走吧 |
[15:08] | Okay, there’s still a chance that I can disarm the bomb, | 好吧 我还是有可能可以拆除炸弹 |
[15:10] | but I need to see the circuitry inside the vest. | 但我得看清背心里的电路分布 |
[15:14] | An X-rayed image. | X光影像 |
[15:16] | Toby, does Kovelsky’s have satellite TV? | 托比 科沃斯基有卫星电视吗 |
[15:18] | Yeah, that’s where I watch the races. The news. | 有 我就在那看马赛 不 是新闻 |
[15:20] | Okay, go get the dishes from the roof. | 好的 去屋顶把卫星圆盘拿来 |
[15:22] | Sneak onto a diner’s rooftop, | 潜入餐厅的屋顶 |
[15:23] | dislodge two small satellite dishes, and lug ’em back here? | 拆除两个卫星圆盘然后将它们运回来 |
[15:26] | Sure. Sounds easy. | 没问题 听起来蛮简单的 |
[15:27] | Oh, wait, | 哦等等 |
[15:28] | except for the madman watching us via satellite. | 别忘了有个疯子正通过卫星监视着我们 |
[15:30] | Overwhelming odds that he will see you | 有很大可能性他会看见你 |
[15:32] | and reach out. | 然后和我们联系 |
[15:32] | I will deal with that. Now go. | 我会处理的 快去吧 |
[15:33] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[15:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:36] | What else? | 还要干什么 |
[15:36] | First, I need to download airport security scanning software. | 首先 我得下载机场安保扫描软件 |
[15:42] | It’s my phone. It’s in my jacket. | 是我的电话 在我外套里 |
[15:47] | Number’s blocked. | 号码被屏蔽了 |
[15:51] | Hello. Linda’s phone. | 你好 琳达的手机 |
[15:52] | Mr. Curtis just exited your facility. | 柯蒂斯先生刚刚离开了你们的车库 |
[15:55] | Are you playing games? | 你在耍什么花招吗 |
[15:56] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[15:57] | He’s just gone to grab satellite dishes | 他只是去拿个卫星天线 |
[15:58] | so that we can mask a signal | 这样我们就能掩饰 |
[16:00] | that I am transmitting into Hoffman’s system. | 我发送到霍夫曼系统里的信号了 |
[16:02] | We can’t sabotage the launch without it. | 没有这个我们无法阻止发射 |
[16:04] | By now, you should realize that | 事到如今 你们应该意识到了 |
[16:05] | failing to take my threat seriously | 假如不认真对待我的威胁 |
[16:07] | will result in a very unpleasant death for Linda. | 琳达肯定会死无葬身之地 |
[16:10] | Well, I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[16:11] | we are taking your threat seriously. | 我们在很认真地对待你的威胁 |
[16:13] | There is no way that that rocket reaches its destination. | 那个火箭不可能到达它的目的地的 |
[16:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:18] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:19] | Okay, he bought the lie. | 好了 他信了 |
[16:21] | Now I’m gonna work on that scanning software. | 现在我要去研究那个扫描软件了 |
[16:22] | Toby should be back in a minute. We’ll get to work. | 托比应该很快就回来了 我们马上开工 |
[16:24] | Everything is gonna be fine! | 一切都会没事的 |
[16:29] | First dates, right? | 第一次约会都这样 是吧 |
[16:32] | All right, let’s hurry up | 好了 我们赶紧行动 |
[16:33] | and figure out how to dilute this fuel. | 看看怎么把燃料稀释了 |
[16:34] | Right there. | 那里 |
[16:36] | We redirect the water from that inflow to the fuel tank. | 我们把那个管道的水引入燃料罐里 |
[16:40] | Size of the valve, diameter of the pipe– | 根据阀门的大小 管道的直径… |
[16:42] | I’m guessing about 15 PSI. Sly? | 我猜是15磅每平方英寸 希尔 |
[16:45] | We need roughly eight minutes, 11 seconds | 我们大约有8分11秒的时间 |
[16:46] | to throw off the fuel level by five percent, | 来把燃料浓度降低5% |
[16:48] | which is enough to alter the trajectory of the rocket. | 这已经足够改变火箭的轨道了 |
[16:50] | We can’t do this if Merrick can walk in | 假如梅里克随时都可能进来的话 |
[16:52] | at any moment. | 我们就没办法动手 |
[16:53] | That’s why Sly’s gonna keep him busy. | 所以希尔得去拖住他 |
[16:54] | Me? | 我吗 |
[16:55] | No, no, no. I… he makes me nervous. | 不不不 我…他让我紧张 |
[16:57] | Everyone makes you nervous. | 人人都让你紧张 |
[16:58] | Now listen, I’m gonna make up an excuse and what you’re gonna… | 听着 我会编个理由 然后你得… |
[17:00] | Are we done yet? | 搞定了吗 |
[17:02] | ‘Cause I’d really hate to say good-bye. | 因为我真不希望和你们道别啊 |
[17:04] | We need to see the liquid oxygen tank. | 我们得去看看液氧罐 |
[17:06] | You said fuel tanks. | 你之前说的是燃料罐 |
[17:07] | The fuel and the oxygen get mixed together, | 燃料和氧气是要混在一起的 |
[17:10] | so we need to make sure that they’re both working properly. | 所以我们得确保它俩都工作正常 |
[17:13] | Or we can tell NASA you’re the reason | 或者我们可以告诉航空航天局 |
[17:15] | they don’t launch on time. | 他们没能准时发射是你的错 |
[17:18] | Up to you. | 取决于你 |
[17:20] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[17:21] | Sly will go with you while I finish up with the fuel. | 希尔会和你一起去 我把燃料搞定 |
[17:24] | Should take him no more than, say, nine minutes, to be safe. | 保守估计 大概不超过…9分钟 |
[17:27] | Let’s hit those oxygen tanks. | 我们去看看那些氧气罐吧 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | I got ’em! | 拿到了 |
[17:35] | We got to replace these by Sunday. | 周日前我们得把这些放回去 |
[17:36] | I’m watching the Super Bowl at Kovelsky’s. | 我在科沃斯基店里看超级碗[橄榄球赛] |
[17:38] | Okay. So we need to position these behind the Plexiglas shield | 好了 我们得把这些放到树脂玻璃墙后面 |
[17:41] | to create a scanner that will produce the clearest X-ray image of the bomb, | 造一个能最清楚显现出炸弹的X光图像的扫描仪 |
[17:45] | so… | 所以… |
[17:49] | Don’t worry. I’ll do it. | 别担心 我来弄 |
[17:50] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:51] | I was just about to offer. | 我正准备主动请缨来着 |
[17:53] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[17:55] | Is it him again? | 又是他吗 |
[17:58] | No. Not the bomber. | 不 不是放炸弹的 |
[18:01] | Let me see? | 给我看看 |
[18:01] | You don’t want to see this. | 你不会想看这个的 |
[18:03] | It’s my damn phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[18:04] | Paige… | 佩吉… |
[18:05] | you’re not helping anything by upsetting her. | 你让她不爽可不是在帮忙 |
[18:08] | Okay. Just remember you told me to do this. | 好吧 记住是你让我这么做的 |
[18:16] | “Hope you’re having a blast today”? | “希望你今天愉快到炸裂” |
[18:19] | “Best, Walter”? | “祝福 沃特” |
[18:24] | Is that supposed to be funny? | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[18:25] | Sadly, it’s supposed to be romantic. | 很不幸 那本该是在玩浪漫 |
[18:28] | I preprogrammed some follow-up texts after our date. | 我在我俩的约会之后编了些后续短信 |
[18:32] | Clearly an unfortunate, uh, choice of words, | 很显然 说错话了 |
[18:35] | given the circumstances. | 基于现在的情况 |
[18:36] | You think? | 这还用说 |
[18:38] | Listen, I-I’m sorry. | 听着…我很抱歉 |
[18:39] | I just thought it would be an efficient way to follow up with you. | 我不过是觉得这是跟进你近况的一个高效办法 |
[18:43] | And seeing as the date went so well… | 而且看着这次约会进行得这么不错… |
[18:44] | It didn’t go well, Walter. | 这次约会并没有很不错 沃特 |
[18:47] | You-you say that you’re this special intellect who works for the government, | 你声称自己是为政府工作的特殊智囊 |
[18:50] | but I-I doubt that, | 但我很怀疑那一点 |
[18:51] | because no one with half a brain | 因为但凡是有点脑子的人 |
[18:53] | could think that that dinner was a success. | 都不会觉得那次晚餐很成功 |
[18:57] | It was awful! | 那简直可怕 |
[18:58] | And awkward and weird. | 还很尴尬 很奇怪 |
[19:01] | Because… you’re weird. | 因为…你很奇怪 |
[19:03] | You’re a weird man who says weird things | 你就是个说怪话的怪人 |
[19:06] | with a… a-a weird job, | 干着一项…奇怪的工作 |
[19:08] | and all of that has culminated in me having a bomb strapped to my chest. | 而那一切最终导致了我胸口被绑上炸弹 |
[19:13] | Yes. I-I see. | 是的 我明白 |
[19:16] | Though I appreciate your feedback, | 尽管我很感激你的反馈 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna get back to it. | 但我得继续工作了 |
[19:19] | Oh, I, uh… don’t worry about yelling at me. | 还有…别为你吼了我而担心 |
[19:22] | Those things really don’t… affect me. | 那些事情真的不会…影响我 |
[19:25] | So… | 所以… |
[19:27] | I’m still gonna save you. | 我还是会救你的 |
[19:30] | Okay. Um… | 好了… |
[19:37] | This is taking too long. | 这事花了太多时间了 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna go check on the others. | 我得去看看其他人 |
[19:39] | Sly, we’re not done. Stall him. | 希尔 我们还没搞定 拖住他 |
[19:41] | Appeal to the masses, remember? | 要引起大众共鸣 记得吗 |
[19:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:44] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[19:45] | this whole case really reminds me | 这整个事情真的让我想起了 |
[19:47] | of Super Fun Guy issue 24, | 《逗比侠》第24期 |
[19:49] | “Fight or Space Flight.” | 《战斗或太空飞行》 |
[19:51] | It’s a classic, | 这个超经典的 |
[19:52] | and I believe it’s really | 而且我相信这个真的 |
[19:53] | relevant to the work that you’ve been doing with NASA. | 和你在航空航天局的工作有很大关系 |
[19:56] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:58] | Well, to fully understand its relevancy, | 为了深刻了解其相关性 |
[20:01] | I have to give you a brief history on classic game theory. | 我得给你简单讲讲经典博奕论的历史 |
[20:06] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 不会花很长时间的 |
[20:08] | Okay, okay. Good. | 好 好 很好 |
[20:10] | Keep your arms still | 保持胳膊稳定 |
[20:12] | and slowly rotate. | 慢慢转圈 |
[20:18] | There’s no chance this could set off the bomb, right? | 这样做没啥可能引爆炸弹吧 是不是 |
[20:21] | Define “chance.” | 定义”可能” |
[20:22] | There’s good news and there’s bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[20:24] | Good news first. | 先说好消息 |
[20:25] | So, uh, there’s an interesting anomaly in the wiring– | 线路上出现了有意思的异常 |
[20:29] | an unorthodox, essentially superfluous twist in the conduits. | 导管上有异常多余的缠绕 |
[20:32] | These criminals, they often have distinct signatures | 这些罪犯通常都留下自己的标志性特征 |
[20:34] | in their work, not unlike the markings of a sculptor | 就像是雕刻家的记号 |
[20:36] | or repeating themes of a writer. Bomb-makers, no different. | 或是作家重复的主题 炸弹客也是一样 |
[20:39] | You know, if the twist is a signature of the bomber, | 如果这些缠绕是炸弹客的标志 |
[20:41] | then it could help identify him. | 那它就能帮助我们找出他 |
[20:43] | And what’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[20:44] | Well, the bad news is I can’t disarm it; | 坏消息是我没法解除炸弹 |
[20:46] | there’s one fail-safe after another. | 有多层自动防故障装置 |
[20:47] | It’s too intricate. | 太复杂了 |
[20:49] | There’s even a contingency | 就连如果我试图破坏 |
[20:50] | if I try to disrupt the signal between the timer | 定时器和遥控起爆器之间的信号 |
[20:53] | and the remote detonator, then… | 都有相对的保险措施 |
[20:54] | It goes boom? | 会爆炸吗 |
[20:57] | That’s a lot of bad news. | 太多坏消息了 |
[21:00] | Okay, you know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[21:01] | Let’s focus on the good news. | 把注意力集中在好消息上 |
[21:02] | Toby, start searching the FBI databases | 托比 开始查找联调局的数据库 |
[21:04] | to see if there are any criminals who match | 看看有没有任何罪犯 |
[21:06] | this bomb-making signature. | 符合这个炸弹客人的特征 |
[21:08] | On it. | 马上查 |
[21:09] | Tell Captain Jackson | 告诉杰克逊上尉 |
[21:10] | I’ll send him a report tonight | 今晚我会把报告交给他 |
[21:11] | to explain that the glitch was nothing more than | 向他解释那个小故障不过就是 |
[21:13] | a defective fill sensor. | 一个有缺陷的填充传感器 |
[21:15] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[21:16] | Just get off the base and don’t let the gate | 给我离开基地 出去的时候 |
[21:18] | hit you in the ass on the way out. | 别撞到大门 |
[21:25] | Walter, the rocket’s been compromised. | 沃特 我们已经对火箭做了手脚 |
[21:27] | And if our bomber is a man of his word, | 如果炸弹客言而有信的话 |
[21:29] | Linda should be okay once the launch fails. Doc? | 一旦发射失败 琳达应该不会有事的 医生 |
[21:32] | His speech pattern and clipped word choice | 他的语言模式以及缩略词选择 |
[21:34] | point to a man who keeps his promises. | 指明了他是个信守承诺的人 |
[21:35] | That’s a good thing, | 这是好事 |
[21:36] | ’cause we’re nowhere near disarming this firecracker. | 因为我们完全没法解除他的爆竹 |
[21:39] | That’s a problem. | 这下问题大了 |
[21:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:41] | ‘Cause those canisters are nitrogen | 因为那些容器充满了氮气 |
[21:43] | and nitrogen is used to recreate the Earth’s atmosphere. | 而氮气是用来重建地球大气层的 |
[21:46] | And you would only do that | 只有火箭上有人时 |
[21:47] | if there were humans on board. | 才会这么做 |
[21:52] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[21:54] | We’ve moved to a service road on the compound. | 我们已经转移到基地里的一块辅助道路上 |
[21:56] | No one can see us here. | 没人看到我们在这 |
[21:58] | I used the car’s 4G to link up | 我利用车上的4G网络来连接 |
[22:00] | with the security cameras for the rocket. | 火箭上的监控摄像头 |
[22:02] | It’s confirmed. There are three astronauts boarding. | 证实了 有三名宇航员要登上火箭 |
[22:04] | If we let this rocket take off, | 如果我们让火箭发射 |
[22:07] | we’ll be murdering those people. | 就会害死那些人 |
[22:08] | Yeah, if we don’t let it take off, | 但如果我们不让火箭发射 |
[22:10] | we will have effectively killed Linda. | 我们就会害死琳达 |
[22:12] | Either way, not good. | 不管怎样都不是好事 |
[22:13] | Why wouldn’t Jackson tell us? | 杰克逊为什么不告诉我们 |
[22:15] | The U.S. isn’t supposed to be doing this. | 美国不该这么做的 |
[22:16] | The White House announced three years ago that they were done | 白宫三年前就宣布 |
[22:18] | with manned space missions. | 彻底结束载人航天任务 |
[22:20] | That’s why it’s so top secret. | 所以才会如此地高度机密 |
[22:21] | Enough. | 够了 |
[22:21] | We’re done playing ball with this jerk’s demands. | 我们受够了听命于这个混蛋 |
[22:24] | Do we have a choice? | 我们有得选吗 |
[22:25] | I’m choosing to save those astronauts and Linda. | 我选择拯救这些宇航员和琳达 |
[22:27] | The rocket launches 30 minutes after they’re on board. | 火箭在宇航员登箭三十分钟后发射 |
[22:30] | That’s all the time we have. | 我们只剩下这点时间 |
[22:31] | If it launches smoothly, | 如果发射顺利 |
[22:33] | the bad guy gets pissed and Linda’s done for. | 坏人气急败坏 琳达就完蛋了 |
[22:36] | Happy, if we put the turbo pumps into overdrive, | 乐乐 如果把涡轮泵放进超速传动装置里 |
[22:38] | would that compensate for the diluted fuel? | 会弥补稀释的燃料吗 |
[22:40] | It should keep the rocket on course. | 会保证火箭在航线上 |
[22:42] | But there’s no remote way to alter the turbo pumps. | 但是我们无法远程改变涡轮泵 |
[22:45] | You have to do it manually. | 必须手动操作 |
[22:46] | Walt, that’s a tough trick to pull off. | 沃特 这一步很难完成 |
[22:48] | Let us get our heads together and we’ll get back to you. | 让我们仔细商讨一下再回复你吧 |
[22:50] | If you let the rocket launch, he’s gonna detonate the bomb. | 如果你们让火箭发射 他就会引爆炸弹 |
[22:55] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[22:57] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[22:58] | You said yourself, there’s no way to disarm it. | 你自己也说了 没法解除炸弹 |
[23:06] | You’re right, I can’t disarm it. | 没错 我是没法解除炸弹 |
[23:09] | That’s why we’re gonna let the bomb go off. | 所以我们要让炸弹爆炸 |
[23:20] | I might only be a psychiatrist, | 虽然我只是个精神病医生 |
[23:21] | but they taught us in med school | 但是我在医学院学到 |
[23:22] | that blowing people up is bad for their bodies. | 把人炸掉对人的身体不好 |
[23:25] | There is a shot at survival | 如果我们把她浸在弹道凝胶里 |
[23:26] | if we submerge her in ballistic gel. | 就有一线生机 |
[23:28] | Now, the impact velocity of the explosives can be reduced | 可以减缓爆炸的碰撞速度 |
[23:32] | and the resultant energy transfer | 合成能量转移 |
[23:33] | and reciprocal retardant force can be… | 相反的阻燃力就能 |
[23:35] | Oh, my God, just how does it work? | 天呐 到底要怎么运作 |
[23:36] | The blast can be dispersed and dissipated enough | 爆炸冲击可以充分地分散开 |
[23:38] | so that Linda could possibly survive. | 这样琳达就有可能活下来 |
[23:40] | Could possibly? | 有可能 |
[23:42] | Great. | 好极了 |
[23:43] | We would need about 200 gallons of gel | 我们需要大约750升的凝胶 |
[23:46] | to make that remotely plausible. | 才稍微有点可能实现 |
[23:47] | And a shield between her body and the bomb | 还要一个介于她身体和炸弹之间的防护 |
[23:49] | to absorb part of the blast | 来吸收一部分的爆炸冲击 |
[23:51] | and direct the rest away from her. | 把其余的冲击引离她 |
[23:52] | Now, I saw half a pound of C-4 in Linda’s vest. | 我看到琳达马甲上有226克左右的C4炸弹 |
[23:56] | That’s only enough to hurt Linda | 那只足以伤害琳达 |
[23:57] | and anyone standing near her. | 以及任何站在她身边的人 |
[23:59] | The skid plates from Happy’s | 乐乐沙滩车的防撞击滑板 |
[24:01] | dune buggy should make decent armor. | 应该能充当合适的防护衣 |
[24:03] | And the magic gel? | 那神奇的凝胶呢 |
[24:04] | That, we make. | 我们自己来做 |
[24:06] | We’ll have to make do with what we find at the market. | 必须用我们在市场上找到的东西来做 |
[24:08] | Paige? | 佩吉 |
[24:09] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[24:12] | Now, there’s enough extra Plexiglas in the back to build | 后面有额外足够的树脂玻璃可用来制作 |
[24:15] | a four-sided tank to encase the gel. | 一个四面容器来包住凝胶 |
[24:17] | Now, you keep running the bomb signature | 你继续翻查联调局数据库的炸弹特征 |
[24:19] | through the FBI database, just in case none of this works. | 以防我们的计划行不通 |
[24:25] | I need to get to this hatch here, to access the turbo pumps. | 我们进入这个舱口 接入涡轮泵 |
[24:28] | Problem is the rocket is surrounded by a lot | 问题是火箭周围到处都有 |
[24:32] | of surveillance cameras. | 监控摄像头 |
[24:33] | But no manned patrol. | 但是没有巡逻队 |
[24:34] | If we can bypass those security cameras, | 如果我们能绕开这些监控摄像头 |
[24:36] | I can get right up to the launchpad. | 我就能直接上到发射台 |
[24:37] | But how do we do that? | 但是我们要怎么做 |
[24:39] | Guys, | 大伙们 |
[24:40] | this is a perfect time for a camera loop spoof. | 这是播放摄像头循环欺骗的最佳时机 |
[24:42] | Just like in Speed. | 就像《生死时速》里那样 |
[24:43] | I still haven’t seen the movie. | 我还没看过那部电影 |
[24:45] | We hack a few seconds of innocuous footage | 我们把一些不关痛痒的火箭画面 |
[24:47] | of the rocket into the security system, | 侵入保安系统 |
[24:49] | have it repeat and then Happy can waltz in and out | 重复播放 这样乐乐就能轻松进出 |
[24:51] | without anyone seeing. | 不引起任何人的注意 |
[24:52] | Mission control is over a mile from the launchpad, | 任务控制中心到控制台大约是1.6公里 |
[24:55] | so camera surveillance is all they’re seeing of the rocket. | 所以他们监控摄像头看到的都是火箭 |
[24:57] | You know, I hate to point this out, but in Speed, | 我讨厌指出一点 但是在《生死时速》里 |
[25:00] | Dennis Hopper spotted that the film was looped; it didn’t work. | 丹尼斯·霍珀就看出了影像是循环的 没用的 |
[25:03] | That was only because | 那只是因为 |
[25:04] | there was repetitive patterns | 公交车乘客的动作 |
[25:05] | to the bus passengers’ movement. | 出现了重复的地方 |
[25:06] | The rocket’s a motionless, | 火箭是原地不动的 |
[25:08] | stand-alone object– nothing around it’s moving. | 一个孤立的物体 周围没有会移动的东西 |
[25:10] | Walter does have | 他们同步他的电脑时 |
[25:12] | the base’s classified frequency | 沃特确实得到了 |
[25:15] | from when they synced up his computer. | 基地的加密频率 |
[25:17] | It’d be simple to use that | 用这个可以轻松黑进去 |
[25:18] | to hack in and loop the camera feed. | 循环播放反馈的影像 |
[25:20] | Pop quiz, hotshot: there’s a rocket with some bad fuel. | 突击测验来了 一枚火箭里面装了可怕的燃料 |
[25:24] | If it launches now, it crashes straight into the Pacific. | 一旦被发射 它会一头扎进太平洋 |
[25:26] | What do you do? | 你该怎么办 |
[25:27] | What do you do? | 你该怎么办 |
[25:29] | Why are you asking me that? | 你问我这个干嘛 |
[25:31] | I thought we just made a plan. | 我们不是订好计划了吗 |
[25:33] | Watch a movie sometime. | 偶尔也看点儿电影吧 |
[25:35] | Okay, launchpad’s a mile away. | 发射台在1.6公里外 |
[25:36] | You’d better get those security cameras looped by the time | 你最好在我进入画面之前 |
[25:38] | I get into frame. | 让摄像头的影像循环起来 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:54] | I forgot to cancel my second follow-up text. | 忘了取消发送我的第二条短信了 |
[25:58] | Do you want to read it to me? | 想读给我听吗 |
[26:00] | It’s worse than the first one. | 比第一个更烂 |
[26:09] | You know, I know you had a miserable time last night. | 我知道你昨晚过得很糟糕 |
[26:12] | I’m smart enough to know when I’m floundering. | 我还没蠢到意识不到自己在结巴的程度 |
[26:15] | I’m sorry I did everything wrong. | 很抱歉我做错了每一件事 |
[26:17] | You… didn’t do everything wrong. | 你并没有做错每一件事 |
[26:22] | A lot of things. | 不过确实有很多 |
[26:25] | The texts were definitely a mistake. | 那些短信就是显而易见的错误 |
[26:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:31] | I told my friends that it went well | 因为觉得不好意思 |
[26:33] | because I was embarrassed. | 我只好跟朋友说约会很顺利 |
[26:36] | I solved Fermat’s Last Theorem when I was nine. | 我九岁就证明了费马大定理 |
[26:41] | And I can’t even solve basic human interaction. | 可我连基本的人类交往都做不到 |
[26:46] | It’s disappointing. | 很让人沮丧 |
[26:55] | Surveillance footage successfully looped | 监控录像循环播放中 |
[26:58] | and holding steady. | 且十分稳定 |
[26:59] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[27:02] | Happy, according to the schematics, | 乐乐 根据图纸 |
[27:04] | the access panel is off the third level. | 操做面板在第三层 |
[27:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:19] | Opening it up. | 正打开盖板 |
[27:25] | I just have to calibrate the turbines | 我只需要调整涡轮机 |
[27:28] | to compensate for the diluted fuel. | 来弥补燃料被稀释的影响 |
[27:30] | Just get out of there before the countdown starts | 大约15分钟后倒计时会开始 |
[27:31] | in approximately 15 minutes, | 在那之前一定要离开那里 |
[27:33] | because I need to turn off the loop | 因为我得在引擎开始冒烟之前 |
[27:35] | before the engine starts smoking, | 关掉摄像头的循环 |
[27:37] | or else mission control’s gonna know something’s up. | 否则指挥中心会发现有事情不对劲 |
[27:39] | Merrick. | 我是梅里克 |
[27:40] | Sir, this is the main security gate. | 先生 这里是主安全门 |
[27:42] | We need to lock down for launch. | 我们要为了准备发射锁门了 |
[27:43] | So lock down, then. | 那就锁吧 |
[27:44] | We can’t until your Scorpion tech team leaves the premises. | 您的天蝎小队还在 我们做不到 |
[27:47] | They haven’t left yet? | 他们还没离开 |
[27:52] | Okay… I got everything on the list. | 单子上所有东西我都拿来了 |
[27:55] | Great. Now fill up the water and gelatin mix | 很好 按我给你的比例 |
[27:57] | in the drum with the proportions that I gave you. | 将水和明胶混合装进桶里 |
[28:00] | The kaolin clay from the glass polishing kits | 玻璃抛光剂里面含有的高岭土 |
[28:02] | acts quickly as a bonding agent. | 是速效粘合剂 |
[28:04] | Now, Happy, where do you keep | 乐乐 你把冷冻的D-12 |
[28:05] | that D-12 refrigerant hidden? | 藏在哪里了 |
[28:07] | Um, I don’t. D-12’s are illegal, | 我没有 D-12是非法的 |
[28:09] | and you told me you don’t want it in the garage. | 你说过不愿意让我放在车库里 |
[28:10] | Happy… | 乐乐 |
[28:11] | In the piano. | 钢琴里面 |
[28:16] | Needle meet haystack! | 海里捞到了针 |
[28:17] | I found a match for the bomb signature! | 我找到炸弹特征的匹配记录了 |
[28:19] | Great. Who is it? | 太好了 是谁造的 |
[28:20] | Same type of bomb was used five years ago by a Jeffrey Evans. | 有个叫杰弗瑞·伊万斯的五年前使用过同类炸弹 |
[28:24] | So-called “DNA bomber,” | 他被称为”DNA炸弹人” |
[28:25] | because of a double-helix twist | 因为他给他的导线 |
[28:27] | he added to his wires. | 都加上了双螺旋 |
[28:28] | He’s an antigovernment anarchist | 他是个无政府主义者 |
[28:30] | who hit a few federally owned communications towers. | 袭击过几座联邦的信号塔 |
[28:32] | So he’s our guy. | 所以他就是我们要找的人 |
[28:33] | Not likely. | 并不 |
[28:34] | DNA bomber died in prison three years ago. | DNA炸弹人三年前死于狱中 |
[28:36] | Jeffrey Evans. | 杰弗瑞·伊万斯 |
[28:37] | I know that name. | 我认识这名字 |
[28:39] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[28:40] | I know the agent that spent a lifetime tracking him down | 我认识花了一辈子来追捕他的探员 |
[28:43] | and knows everything there is to know | 也知道关于他 |
[28:45] | about how he constructed his bombs. | 如何制造炸弹的一切 |
[28:47] | Are you about to say Merrick? | 你想说是梅里克 |
[28:48] | It all makes sense. | 都说得通 |
[28:50] | He has access to satellite data. | 他有调动卫星数据的权限 |
[28:51] | That’s how he was able to keep an eye on us. | 所以他能监视我们 |
[28:53] | You said the drugs used | 你说过使琳达昏迷的药物 |
[28:54] | to knock out Linda were government-issued. | 是政府供给品 |
[28:56] | Merrick could get his hands on it. | 梅里克可以拿到那些药 |
[28:57] | Most incriminating, | 最可疑的是 |
[28:59] | he listened to Sylvester ramble about his stupid comics. | 他听了希尔维斯特关于他那些漫画的胡扯 |
[29:02] | No one cares | 没人愿意听那些玩意 |
[29:02] | about that crap– he only listened | 他之所以听他说 |
[29:04] | because he knew Happy and Cabe | 是因为他知道乐乐和凯布 |
[29:05] | were in the fuel room to stop the launch. | 在燃料室里阻止发射 |
[29:07] | He needed them to finish, | 他需要等他们完成 |
[29:08] | ’cause he wanted the rocket sabotaged. | 因为他希望火箭被破坏 |
[29:10] | The only question is, why? | 唯一的问题是 为什么 |
[29:13] | Uh, if Merrick is behind this… | 如果梅里克是幕后黑手 |
[29:16] | …then we have a big problem. | 我们麻烦就大了 |
[29:24] | Happy, Merrick is our saboteur and he is heading your way! | 乐乐 梅里克就是破坏者 他去找你了 |
[29:26] | I can’t leave until I have this fixed. | 修好这个之前我不能走 |
[29:28] | Drop the tools and step aside! | 放下工具 站到一边 |
[29:34] | Okay, for the record, out of | 郑重声明 |
[29:36] | all the Homeland directors we’ve worked with, | 我们合作过的所有国安局部长级里面 |
[29:37] | you were my favorite. | 我最喜欢你 |
[29:38] | Just do what I say, | 按我说的做 |
[29:39] | or I’ll press the dial and I’ll blow up the girl. | 否则我就按下拨号 炸死那个姑娘 |
[29:42] | And chances are she’s | 而且很不巧 |
[29:42] | next to one of your little friends right now. | 你的小伙伴也在她身边 |
[29:44] | Just take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[29:45] | Now, where is Gallo | 格洛和那个漫画男 |
[29:46] | and the comic book kid? | 他们在哪里 |
[29:51] | Okay, this should be full shortly. | 这个应该很快就满了 |
[29:54] | Once I open the canisters, | 等我打开容器 |
[29:56] | we can get the gel down to 39 degrees | 我们就能在一分钟内 |
[29:58] | in about a minute– then you might be safe, | 将凝胶降温到4摄氏度 然后无论梅里克做什么 |
[30:00] | no matter what Merrick does. | 你都是安全的 |
[30:03] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[30:05] | Maybe I should talk to Merrick. | 我也许该和梅里克谈谈 |
[30:07] | He’s not insane, but he clearly had | 他神志清醒 |
[30:08] | a laid-out plan where he planted some bug in the rocket | 但他在火箭上做手脚时显然有清晰的计划 |
[30:10] | so there’d be an excuse to bring Scorpion in. | 这样就可以把天蝎小队卷进来 |
[30:12] | He’s calculating, but with an unknown motivation. | 他进行了策划 可动机不明 |
[30:15] | It-it’s your mom. | 是你妈妈 |
[30:16] | Uh, answer it. | 接吧 |
[30:19] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[30:25] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:26] | Hi, honey. How you doing? | 宝贝 你怎么样 |
[30:27] | I got your message this morning. | 我今天早上收到你的短信了 |
[30:29] | Sorry your date was so awful. | 很抱歉听到你的约会很糟糕 |
[30:35] | I-I was wrong about him. | 我 我其实错怪他了 |
[30:37] | He’s… he’s different. | 他确实不太一样 |
[30:40] | But, um… | 但是 |
[30:43] | you’d like him, Mom. | 你会喜欢他的 妈妈 |
[30:43] | He’s really smart | 他真的很聪明 |
[30:45] | and, uh… A good person. | 而且 他是个好人 |
[30:48] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:49] | You sound a little off. | 你听起来不太对 |
[30:51] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[30:52] | I’m, um, I’m just watching The Notebook again. | 我 我正在重看《恋恋笔记本》 |
[30:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:56] | You need to get out more. | 你需要多出去走走 |
[30:57] | Okay. I love you, Mom. | 好的 我爱你 妈妈 |
[30:59] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:00] | Talk later. | 有空再聊 |
[31:06] | Cabe, come in. | 凯布 快回话 |
[31:08] | Merrick’s got the detonator. | 梅里克正拿着引爆器 |
[31:09] | He’s demanding that you get over here, or he’s gonna use it. | 他要求你马上过来 否则就引爆炸弹 |
[31:13] | I’m still not getting anything. | 我还是收不到讯息 |
[31:14] | I need to know | 不管你对飞行器做了什么 |
[31:15] | that you guys don’t fix whatever it is you did to this craft! | 我要确保你们没有修复它 |
[31:18] | It has to go down! | 它必须坠毁 |
[31:19] | I don’t want to hurt any more people than I have to. | 我不想伤害其他不相干的人 |
[31:21] | Now, where is Gallo? | 现在 告诉我格洛在哪 |
[31:23] | I would tell you | 如果我知道他在哪 |
[31:24] | if I knew where he was, okay? | 我会告诉你的 好吗 |
[31:26] | Oh, wait. There he is. | 等下 他来了 |
[31:31] | Keep working on the turbine! | 继续处理涡轮机 |
[32:14] | Turbines are fixed! | 涡轮机修好了 |
[32:20] | Pull that trigger, I blow the bomb. | 你要是扣动扳机 我就引爆炸弹 |
[32:25] | We all gotta get out of here. | 我们现在必须离开这 |
[32:26] | The rocket’s gearing up. We’ll get fried by | 火箭正在准备升空 |
[32:28] | its exhaust, instantly. | 我们会瞬间被喷焰烤熟 |
[32:29] | You heard her. | 你听到她说的了 |
[32:29] | We need to go. Give me the detonator– now. | 我们必须快走 快把引爆器给我 |
[32:31] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[32:32] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[32:33] | I can’t go. | 我不能走 |
[32:34] | I can’t let this rocket | 我不能让这艘火箭 |
[32:35] | leave the atmosphere. | 发射成功 |
[32:36] | Why? What the hell’s your endgame?! Who owns you?! | 为什么 你还有什么把戏 你为谁效力 |
[32:38] | I’ve been on Beijing’s payroll for years, | 我这几年一直在为北京工作 |
[32:41] | but once I lost my director-level access to intel, | 但是现在我失去了部长级别的位置 |
[32:43] | thanks to your team, I had to pay my debt back in other ways. | 都是因为你的团队 我必须要以其他方式偿还 |
[32:47] | By killing people! | 你不惜杀害他人 |
[32:48] | By doing what I had to, so they don’t kill me! | 我必须这么做 不然他们会杀了我 |
[32:58] | Merrick! | 梅里克 |
[33:05] | Cabe, he’s dead. | 凯布 他死了 |
[33:07] | And this thing is about to launch. | 火箭马上就要发射了 |
[33:08] | Let’s go, or we’re barbecued. | 快走 不然就变成烤肉了 |
[33:13] | The fireball from this thing is going to kill us! | 这东西喷出的火球会把我们都杀死 |
[33:16] | Run! Run! Let’s go! | 快跑 我们走 |
[33:18] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[33:22] | It’s taking off! | 它要升空了 |
[33:24] | Give it everything you got, Happy! | 油门踩满 乐乐 |
[33:28] | Rocket’s trajectory is straight. | 火箭轨迹是竖直的 |
[33:30] | It’s not gonna crash! | 它不会坠毁 |
[33:31] | The astronauts are in the clear! | 宇航员们安全了 |
[33:33] | So’s Linda. | 琳达也是 |
[33:33] | Good work, guys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[33:43] | It’s good. It’s over. | 成功了 都结束了 |
[33:47] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:48] | We should call the bomb squad, | 我们应该呼叫拆弹队 |
[33:49] | have them safely remove the vest. | 让他们安全拆除背心 |
[33:50] | I am not responsible for explaining the gel | 我可不负责解释为什么有凝胶 |
[33:52] | or why we put her in a box. | 或为什么把她放箱子里 |
[33:53] | Linda, thank you for trusting me | 琳达 谢谢你愿意相信 |
[33:55] | to keep you safe. | 我可以保护你 |
[34:02] | Oh, boy. | 糟了 |
[34:05] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[34:06] | Why is it beeping? | 为什么它在响 |
[34:08] | The heat from the rocket chamber must’ve activated | 一定会是火箭排出的热气 |
[34:10] | the detonator. | 激活了引爆器 |
[34:11] | It-it set off the fail-safe timer. | 它启动了保险计时器 |
[34:13] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. I can’t see through the gel. | 我不知道 凝胶挡住了 我看不见 |
[34:17] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[34:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:24] | Can’t you stop it? | 你不能让它停下么 |
[34:25] | No. I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:27] | There’s no shutting it down now. | 现在没办法关掉它 |
[34:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 好的 |
[34:44] | Here, slide this under your vest. | 拿着 把这个塞在你背心下面 |
[34:47] | There’s enough room. It should go through. | 空间足够大 它应该可以进去 |
[34:50] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[34:51] | It’s heavy, though. | 它有点重 |
[34:52] | Okay? | 明白了吗 |
[34:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:53] | Yeah. You got it? | 拿住了吗 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:58] | I dropped it! | 我弄掉了 |
[34:59] | Well, hurry up and lift it! | 快点把它举起来 |
[35:02] | I’m trying. It’s heavy! | 我正在尽力 它太重了 |
[35:05] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[35:07] | Look out. | 小心 |
[35:08] | Walter! | 沃特 |
[35:13] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[35:15] | Now, I’m gonna slide this up | 现在我要把它塞在 |
[35:18] | under your vest, | 你背心下面 |
[35:21] | toward your neck. Okay? | 朝向你的脖子 好了吗 |
[35:24] | Now, together, | 现在 一起来 |
[35:25] | we’ll hold it in place. | 我们把它保持在这个位置 |
[35:26] | Now, I’m gonna go behind you | 现在我绕到你身后 |
[35:28] | and help you. | 来帮你 |
[35:29] | Walter, you’re in a box with a bomb! | 沃特 你现在在一个放着炸弹的箱子里 |
[35:31] | She can’t do this on her own! Okay? | 她一个人做不到 好吗 |
[35:33] | I’m gonna stay, and you got to take cover. Now go! | 我留在这 你们去找掩护 快去 |
[35:35] | Walter, there’s got to be another way to do this, Walter! | 沃特 一定还有其他办法 沃特 |
[35:37] | No! There’s not! | 没有其他办法了 |
[35:38] | Now get out of here! | 快离开这 |
[35:42] | Walter… | 沃特 |
[35:44] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[35:46] | You know, when I’m uncertain, I-I calculate the odds. | 你知道吗 当我不确定时 我会计算概率 |
[35:50] | This has a 48% chance of working. | 这件事成功的几率有48% |
[35:53] | That’s… less than half. | 这几率还不到一半 |
[35:55] | You know, more than a quarter. | 但是比四分之一高 |
[35:57] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:00] | And for the record, | 我要说的是 |
[36:01] | this was not the worst date that I’ve ever– | 这次约会并不是我最糟糕的一次 |
[36:09] | Walter? | 沃特 |
[36:11] | What happened over there? Is everyone okay? | 你们那边发生了什么 你们还好吗 |
[36:22] | That was a-a strange experience. | 真是次奇特的经历 |
[36:25] | Couple broken ribs, | 断了两根肋骨 |
[36:27] | bruised sternum– I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 胸骨挫伤 我不敢相信我要这么说 |
[36:28] | but you’ll be fine. | 但是你会没事的 |
[36:30] | Slimy but fine. | 黏糊糊的但是没有事 |
[36:34] | I already told you, | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[36:35] | if a genius doctor says I’m okay, | 如果一个天才医生说我没事 |
[36:37] | I’m okay. | 那我就是没事 |
[36:38] | You really need to go in for observation, ma’am. | 你真的需要接受留院观察 女士 |
[36:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:44] | But, um, could you give us a minute, please? | 不过 你能给我们一点时间吗 |
[36:50] | Look, about today… | 听着 今天的事 |
[36:52] | Oh, you’ve already thanked me. | 你已经谢过我了 |
[36:54] | You know, the truth is it was a… a team effort. | 你知道的 其实这是团队合作的结果 |
[36:56] | No. You know how thankful I am. | 不是的 你只知道我很感激你们 |
[36:59] | But… you don’t know how sorry I am. | 但你不知道我也很抱歉 |
[37:03] | I’m sorry I was so rude to you today. | 抱歉今天我对你很无礼 |
[37:06] | You didn’t deserve that. | 你不应该受到那样的待遇 |
[37:09] | Stressful circumstances. | 你也承受了很大的压力 |
[37:10] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[37:11] | I guess everything’s comin’ up roses from here on, right? | 大难不死 必有后福吧 |
[37:16] | Blind dates can’t seem scary | 在C4炸弹在你身上爆炸以后 |
[37:17] | after C-4 has exploded on top of you. | 相亲也没有那么可怕了 |
[37:21] | You’re a very resilient woman. | 你真是一个达观的女人 |
[37:25] | Would you like to go to dinner with me again? | 你愿意再次跟我共进晚餐吗 |
[37:28] | Oh. No. | 不愿意 |
[37:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | Is this because of the bomb? | 是因为炸弹的缘故吗 |
[37:35] | That has a lot to do with it. | 很大程度上是的 |
[37:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:40] | Walter…? | 沃特 |
[37:44] | You’re a great guy. | 你是一个好人 |
[37:46] | I’m sure you’ll make someone… | 我相信有一天你会找到那个人 |
[37:49] | very happy one day. | 并给她幸福 |
[37:51] | And for what it’s worth, | 不知道这样说有没有用 |
[37:53] | I know you didn’t want your friends to know | 我知道你不想让朋友们知道 |
[37:55] | how awful the date was. | 你的约会有多糟糕 |
[37:57] | You shouldn’t feel bad about that. | 但你不用不好意思 |
[37:59] | It’s normal to want to save face. | 要面子是很正常的事 |
[38:02] | It’s funny. | 说起来有点可笑 |
[38:04] | Normal and I don’t usually go together. | 我通常和”正常”二字不搭边 |
[38:09] | It’s just, um… | 只不过 |
[38:17] | Sylvester found my sister, | 希尔维斯特找到了我姐姐 |
[38:19] | and, uh, Toby and Happy have some strange connection. | 托比和乐乐之间有些奇怪的情愫 |
[38:23] | I-I’m… | 我有点 |
[38:25] | Even though I… | 尽管我 |
[38:28] | I belong here, | 我属于这个团体 |
[38:29] | I still stand out as different. | 我还是有点与众不同 |
[38:34] | Truth is, I also worry sometimes about being alone. | 事实上 我有时也会担心孤独终老 |
[38:40] | Except, in my case, | 只不过 换作我的话 |
[38:42] | a ferret would eat me instead of a cat. | 雪貂会把我吃了 而不是猫 |
[38:45] | If that’s your worry, | 如果你担心的是这个 |
[38:47] | you’re not as far from normal as you think. | 你可没有你认为的那么不正常 |
[38:52] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[38:53] | Take care of yourself, Mr. O’Brien. | 照顾好自己 奥布莱恩先生 |
[39:01] | Just remember, these game shows, | 你只要记住 这些游戏节目 |
[39:03] | they want to give you their money. | 他们想给你钱 |
[39:04] | It’s just like the racetrack. | 就像赛马一样 |
[39:06] | You got to go in there with fake confidence. | 你要带着伪装好的自信走进去 |
[39:08] | Cockiness, even. | 甚至可以带点自大的情绪 |
[39:09] | No. Cocky doesn’t appeal | 不对 自大吸引不了 |
[39:10] | to Joe Six-Pack. Be bright but not too bright. | 普通老百姓 要聪明但是不要太聪明 |
[39:13] | Remember, you’re a man of the people. | 记住 你是人民的代表 |
[39:16] | I’m confused. | 我已经糊涂了 |
[39:17] | Whew! Just got off the horn with Homeland. | 刚刚结束跟国土安全部的通话 |
[39:19] | They are freaking out about | 他们被梅里克的叛国 |
[39:21] | Merrick’s treason. I got to go down there | 行为吓到了 我要亲自过去一趟 |
[39:22] | and debrief ’em on everything he told me. | 汇报一下他告诉我的一切 |
[39:24] | What happened to your hipster boots? | 你的时髦皮靴哪儿去了 |
[39:26] | Those damn things almost got me killed. | 那破玩意儿差点害死我 |
[39:28] | Almost died trying to be someone I’m not. | 我试着想成为别人 却差点为此送命 |
[39:30] | I got a VCR, I use Brylcreem, | 我有一台录像机 我用百利发乳 |
[39:32] | and I love John Wayne movies. | 而且我最爱约翰·韦恩的电影 |
[39:34] | This is who I am. | 这才是我 |
[39:35] | The oldest man in the world. | 这个世界最老的老古董 |
[39:36] | Not old. Experienced. | 不是老 而是经验丰富 |
[39:39] | And I’m fine with myself just the way I am. | 我很满意我现在的样子 |
[39:44] | I don’t need a change. | 我不需要改变 |
[39:45] | Know what? I don’t need to change either. | 你们知道吗 我也不需要改变 |
[39:49] | My brain is my personality. | 我的智慧就是我的个性 |
[39:51] | I’m gonna crush that audition today | 我今天要完爆这次试镜 |
[39:52] | because I’m gonna be the smartest person | 因为我要成为他们一整天下来 |
[39:54] | that they’ll meet all day, | 见到的最聪明的人 |
[39:55] | and that will make me stand out. | 这一点会让我脱颖而出 |
[39:57] | Damn straight. | 这就对了 |
[39:59] | Come on. I’ll give you a lift to your audition. | 走吧 我送你去试镜 |
[40:07] | There’s no way he’s getting on that show. | 他肯定不会被节目组选上的 |
[40:09] | Happy, Kovelsky’s? | 乐乐 要去吃饭吗 |
[40:10] | You buying? | 你来买单吗 |
[40:11] | No. | 不 |
[40:11] | Got to return the satellite dishes. | 我得把那些卫星圆盘还回去 |
[40:14] | I’ll grab the van around back. | 我去把面包车开过来 |
[40:17] | Okay, Ralph. We should go home. | 好了 拉尔夫 我们该回家了 |
[40:19] | Thank you for today. | 今天的事谢谢你 |
[40:21] | Yeah, of course. | 没事 不客气 |
[40:24] | Hey, Walter… | 沃特 |
[40:27] | …your date only went badly | 你的约会不顺利仅仅是 |
[40:28] | because you were trying to control everything. | 因为你想要掌控一切 |
[40:31] | You did a full run-through at the restaurant, | 你把餐厅里的流程先过了一遍 |
[40:33] | you autoprogrammed your texts… | 你还给短信自动编程 |
[40:34] | Admittedly, a bad idea. | 我承认 是个糟糕的主意 |
[40:36] | And honestly, | 老实说 |
[40:37] | the only thing more unnatural than your personality | 唯一一件比你的个性更不自然的事就是 |
[40:39] | is you trying not to be that personality. | 你试着不表现出那种个性 |
[40:42] | Paige, I can’t, uh… | 佩吉 我没办法 |
[40:44] | I can’t act how I normally act, | 我没办法像我平常那样表现 |
[40:46] | I-I can’t say what I normally say, | 我没办法像我平常那样说话 |
[40:48] | I can’t even eat what I normally eat | 我甚至没办法像我平常那样吃东西 |
[40:52] | if I want people to be okay around me. | 如果我想跟别人正常相处的话 |
[40:54] | Yes, you can. | 不 你可以的 |
[40:55] | Linda was right– you’re weird. | 琳达说的对 你是很怪 |
[40:57] | Crazy weird. | 非常怪 |
[40:59] | But be okay with it, ’cause it’s… | 但是你应该接受这一点 因为 |
[41:02] | it’s great. | 这是个优点 |
[41:06] | Um, okay, so we’ll help you clean up the goop in the morning? | 那我们明早帮你清理这个烂摊子 |
[41:09] | Oh, actually, no. I was gonna make | 不用了 我正要用这些凝胶 |
[41:10] | papier mache figures with the ballistic gel and then | 做一些纸模型 |
[41:13] | heat-dry them in a kiln, because the gel | 然后把它们放在窑里加热烘干 因为 |
[41:15] | changes color when you heat it up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. | 把胶状物加热到华氏93摄氏度 它就会变色 |
[41:23] | Even I can hear how bizarre that sounds. | 连我都听出来这话有多怪了 |
[41:28] | We’re in. | 我们也要一起做 |
[41:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | Let’s go. | 行动起来吧 |
[41:35] | Yep. | 好的 |
[41:37] | Want to grab those? Thanks. | 能拿一下那些东西吗 谢谢 |
[41:44] | Hi, yes. I’d like to place a delivery order. | 是的 我想叫一下外卖 |
[41:46] | Okay, um, do you have fermented fish with cod oil? | 好的 你们卖不卖腌鱼配鳕鱼油 |
[41:51] | Okay, yes, please check. | 好的 麻烦你查一下 |