时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | -Barry. -Am I evil? | -巴里 -我是个坏人吗 |
[00:08] | Oh my God. I mean… | 天啊 我想说 |
[00:11] | absolutely. Do I not tell you that enough? | 当然了 我说的次数还少吗 |
[00:15] | What the fuck you doing here, man? | 你他妈在这干嘛呢 伙计 |
[00:16] | Did you kill a fuckin’ cop? | 你他妈是不是杀了个警察 |
[00:18] | -Fuches, you and I are–Huh? No, I could go to jail. | -福克斯 你和我 -我可能会进监狱的 |
[00:19] | I don’t wanna see you again! | 我不想再看到你 |
[00:22] | -Hi, Dad. -Were you planned? No. | -你好啊 爸爸 -你那个时候做好准备了吗 没有 |
[00:25] | So I did what every great actor does. | 所以我做了每个伟大的演员都做的事 |
[00:27] | I improvised. | 我随机应变 |
[00:28] | You left. | 你离开了 |
[00:29] | You wanna leave them wanting more, not less. | 你想让他们得到更多 而不是更少 |
[00:33] | That troll Esther is pulling fast one. | 那个死胖子艾斯特在耍诡计 |
[00:36] | So we get in there, we shoot her | 所以我们进去那里 |
[00:38] | in her crazy watermelon-sized head, | 一枪打爆她西瓜一样大的脑袋 |
[00:40] | massive fumble turnover for Hank. | 对汉克来说可是个巨大的收获啊 |
[00:54] | And what of the future? What does it hold? | 那未来呢 它会是什么样 |
[00:58] | Thomas Friedman, let’s start with you. | 托马斯 弗里德曼 从你开始吧 |
[01:00] | The future of the world is multinational alliances. | 未来的世界会是多国联盟 |
[01:03] | And to thrive in this new economy, | 为了在新兴经济中繁荣发展 |
[01:05] | you are going to have to sacrifice some of your sovereignty. | 你将不得不牺牲你的一些主权 |
[01:09] | But make no mistake, Asia is on the rise. | 但毋庸置疑的是 亚洲正在崛起 |
[01:12] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[01:14] | Who brought dum-dum over here? | 谁把这傻逼弄来的 |
[01:15] | Asia is not on rise, | 亚洲并没有在崛起 |
[01:17] | because Hank has rock-solid plan to stop Asia | 因为汉克有完美的计划来阻止亚洲 |
[01:20] | and restore natural order of business. | 并且重建自然的商业秩序 |
[01:22] | Well, respectfully, I’m not sure that you’re going to single-handedly | 恕我直言 我不确定你应该单枪匹马 |
[01:27] | stop the rise of Asia as a global market force. | 去阻止亚洲崛起成为全球市场力量 |
[01:30] | Well, respectfully, why don’t you shut the fuck up? | 恕我直言 你为什么不闭上你的臭嘴呢 |
[01:33] | Because Asia will be done the second | 当我把子弹打到她那颗巨大的脑袋里时 |
[01:36] | I put a bullet in her massive, massive head. | 亚洲立刻就完蛋了 |
[01:39] | So, you know what, Thomas Friedman? | 你知道吗 托马斯 弗里德曼 |
[01:41] | You are bad at writing, and nobody likes you. | 你写的东西很烂 而且没人喜欢你 |
[01:44] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[01:47] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[01:51] | Jeez. What’s up? | 哎呀 怎么了 |
[01:54] | Cristobal needs you. Something has happened. | 克里斯托巴尔找你 出了点事情 |
[01:59] | You mean like… like something bad? | 你是说 一些不好的事吗 |
[02:03] | Cristobal, what’s up? Did something happen to Esther? | 克里斯托巴尔 怎么了 是不是艾斯特出什么事了 |
[02:09] | Holy shit. I guess not, | 我勒个去 我想不是喽 |
[02:11] | because here she is. | 她就在这里呢 |
[02:13] | Esther and her men were attacked last night. | 艾斯特和她的部下昨晚上遭到了袭击 |
[02:17] | At the monastery? I imagine? | 在寺院吗 我瞎猜的 |
[02:20] | Wow, what a dirtbag would attack you | 一个多么肮脏的家伙才会在 |
[02:23] | at a holy place and fail? | 那么神圣的地方攻击你 而且还失败了 |
[02:26] | Thankfully. | 谢天谢地啊 |
[02:28] | I mean, you look great. With your Slurpee. | 我是说 你看起来很好 还拿着思乐冰 |
[02:30] | I guess he, uh, didn’t do his job. | 我猜 他没完成他的任务 |
[02:33] | Or her job… | 或着是她的任务 |
[02:36] | Or maybe it was coordinated drone attack? | 或者可能是无人机攻击 |
[02:37] | A white boy, in a Lululemon tracksuit. | 一个穿着露露柠檬运动服的白人男孩 |
[02:40] | Hmm. He ran away. | 被他跑了 |
[02:43] | Someone is trying to play with us, Hank. | 汉克 有人想玩我们 |
[02:45] | Someone is playing games. | 有人在玩我们 |
[02:48] | Games like the chess you showed me. | 就像你跟我说的玩象棋一样 |
[02:51] | Now I just have to figure out | 现在我得弄清楚 |
[02:52] | if it is a small piece or a big piece. | 它是一个小棋子还是一个大棋子 |
[02:59] | Maybe the horsey. | 或许只是个马 |
[03:02] | Maybe the horsey. | 只是小马 |
[03:03] | Hank, I don’t think it is safe for her to stay at the monastery. | 汉克 我觉得她待在寺院里不安全 |
[03:07] | I have invited Esther, and some of her men to stay here, with us. | 我请艾斯特还有她的人和我们一起留在这 |
[03:11] | So you and your men will have to make some room for them. | 所以你和你的人得给她们空出些房间 |
[03:14] | So then, where are we supposed to stay? | 那么 我们去住哪呢 |
[03:25] | Akhmal, we have work to do. | 阿克马尔 我们有得忙了 |
[03:28] | Should we go to Ikea? Get area rug, maybe? | 我们应该去宜家吗 要不去买个地毯 |
[03:31] | Couple beanbag chairs? | 再买两张椅子 |
[03:35] | We have to kill Barry. | 我们得杀了巴里 |
[03:47] | This is the story of the first time I took a life. | 这是我第一次杀人的故事 |
[03:53] | I was at an OP with my best friend, Albert. | 我和我最好的朋友艾伯特一起执行任务 |
[03:57] | We had seen some suspicious activity, | 我们发现了一些可疑活动 |
[04:00] | and Albert told me to take the shot. | 艾伯特让我开枪 |
[04:03] | I did. | 我开枪了 |
[04:06] | And it was the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose, | 这是我第一次有了一种目标感 |
[04:10] | a sense of community. | 团队感 |
[04:14] | First time I killed someone, it was the best day of my li– | 第一次杀人那天是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[04:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[04:20] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[04:22] | Are you struggling with your piece? | 你还在苦思冥想自己的作品吗 |
[04:23] | Anything I can help with? | 需要我帮你吗 |
[04:25] | Yeah, I just don’t know if I wanna do it. | 我只是不确定我是否想这么做 |
[04:28] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:29] | It was really powerful. I mean, it was | 这故事很有影响力 我是说 它 |
[04:32] | literally about life and death. | 是关于生与死本身的 |
[04:33] | No, I know it’s about life and death, but… | 我知道这是关于生和死的 但是 |
[04:36] | I don’t know, I did a lot over there. | 我不知道怎么说 我在那里做了很多事情 |
[04:38] | It wasn’t all just… this stuff. | 不仅仅是 这些东西 |
[04:40] | Listen, I know better than anybody | 听着 我比谁都清楚 |
[04:43] | how scary it is to confront the past. | 面对过去是多么可怕的事 |
[04:45] | I mean, you know, when Gene pushed me | 我是说 当吉恩让我 |
[04:46] | to talk about my marriage, | 谈论我的婚姻时 |
[04:48] | You saw me, it totally freaked me out. | 你看到我的样子了 完全吓傻了 |
[04:51] | Honestly, it’s… it’s kind of been therapeutic. | 说实话 它 它有点疗伤的作用 |
[04:54] | Like, okay, I just wrote the part | 就像 我刚刚写完我最后一次 |
[04:57] | where I finally stood up to him and left him. | 站在他面前然后离开他的事 |
[04:58] | And I–Okay. | 然后我 你来看 |
[05:01] | But listen to this. | 听好了 |
[05:04] | You just put your hands on me for the last time, Sam. | 这是你最后一次把手放在我身上 山姆 |
[05:06] | You wanna choke me? Well, choke on this. | 你想掐死我吗 好啊 掐死我吧 |
[05:09] | I’m fucking leaving you. | 我他妈的要离开你 |
[05:12] | He choked you? | 他掐你脖子了吗 |
[05:13] | Oh yeah. I mean, he was a total piece of shit. | 嗯 他完全就是个人渣 |
[05:15] | I’m actually supposed to Skype with my friend Kate | 我应该和好朋友凯特视频聊聊 |
[05:18] | who was there the night I left him. | 就是她那天晚上陪我一块离开他的 |
[05:19] | So the Wi-Fi is better in your living room, yeah? | 你客厅的无线网信号好点 是吗 |
[05:21] | -Yeah. -Yeah, great. | -对 -太好了 |
[05:22] | -Maybe you want to make me an espresso? -Yeah. | -给我煮杯咖啡吧 -好的 |
[05:28] | Leo, are you there? | 你在这吗 里奥 |
[05:33] | -Come on. What is this? -I know, I know, I know. | -我去 你什么情况 -我懂 我懂 |
[05:36] | It looks a little Mark David Chapman, | 看起来有点像是跟踪狂 |
[05:38] | but here’s the real reason I’m here. | 但我来这是有原因的 |
[05:40] | I’m so sorry about how our last conversation ended, | 对上次不愉快的交谈我很抱歉 |
[05:43] | and I wanted to make it up to you, | 我想对你做些补偿 |
[05:45] | so I brought you something. | 所以给你带了点东西 |
[05:51] | Open it. | 快打开 |
[05:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:55] | That is the key to my cabin. I want you to have it. | 这是我小别墅的钥匙 我想让你拿着 |
[05:58] | I want to keep it in the family. | 我想把它留给家人 |
[06:00] | No strings attached. | 没有任何附加条件 |
[06:01] | I… don’t need a vacation home. | 我不需要一个度假小屋 |
[06:03] | No, see, there’s the rub. | 看 这就是问题所在 |
[06:04] | I don’t see it as a vacation home. | 我并没有把它看做是度假小屋 |
[06:06] | I see it as a business opportunity | 我把它看做一个商业机会 |
[06:09] | where you and I work together, | 一个你和我一起工作 |
[06:10] | and it can really bring us closer. | 并且让我们更亲近的机会 |
[06:13] | You can maintain it, you can show it, you can rent it. | 你可以随意装修 炫耀 还可以租出去 |
[06:16] | You want me to be your groundskeeper? | 你是想让我给你看门吗 |
[06:18] | I like to think of it more as assistant to the owner. | 我觉得更像是个老板助理 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | -Now, I can’t give you a wage, obviously. -Dad, Dad! | -很明显我不能给你工资 -爸 爸 |
[06:26] | But we can share the proceeds. | 但是我们都可以从中获益 |
[06:27] | Dad, I don’t want the cabin where your girlfriend was murdered. | 爸 我不想要你女朋友被谋杀的小屋 |
[06:29] | That’s sick! | 这让人恶心 |
[06:32] | Just please–just please go away. | 求求你赶紧走吧 |
[06:34] | Please, Dad. Please, please. | 求求你了 爸 拜托 拜托 |
[06:36] | Please leave me alone. | 别再找我了 |
[06:43] | So Mark is Hayden’s baseball coach, | 马克现在是海登的棒球教练 |
[06:46] | and he’s taking it so damn seriously. | 他有点太严厉了 |
[06:48] | He’s kind of taking out all of his aggression on Hayden | 几乎是把所有怒气都撒到海登身上了 |
[06:50] | even though he wasn’t even a good baseball player | 你还记不记得高中的时候 |
[06:52] | if you remember in high school. | 他自己也不是个好的棒球手 |
[06:53] | No, he was shit. | 是啊 他太烂了 |
[06:54] | Oh, and he’s chewing tobacco now | 哦 他现在喜欢上嚼烟草 |
[06:55] | which is so vile. I’m dying. | 真可恶 我快恶心死了 |
[06:58] | -Tell him I say hi, though. -I will. | -但还是替我问个好 -我会的 |
[07:00] | Um, okay, so I started writing. | 我现在开始写东西了 |
[07:05] | I mean, everybody writes their own material these days, so… | 现在每个人都给自己写戏 所以 |
[07:08] | Um, and I decided I’m gonna write a scene about Sam. | 我决定写关于山姆的事 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | -Why? -I mean specifically about the night that I left. | -为什么呢 -尤其是我离开的那晚上 |
[07:16] | So do you remember that night? | 所以你还记得那个晚上吗 |
[07:20] | Yeah, unfortunately I remember that night really well. | 很不幸 那个晚上让我刻骨难忘啊 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I know. Sorry that we never really, like, talked about it. | 我知道 很抱歉我们从来都没谈过这个 |
[07:26] | Um, but this is really important. | 但这事真的很重要 |
[07:28] | It’s for this acting class, and I just, I… | 是为表演班准备的 我只是 |
[07:30] | I need to know like what you remember about that last night. | 我想知道关于那晚上的事你还记得什么 |
[07:34] | I remember that you came over in the middle of the night, | 我记得你是大半夜过来的 |
[07:37] | and you had the welts on your neck. | 你的脖子上有一道勒痕 |
[07:41] | And you were a mess. | 你当时看起来糟透了 |
[07:43] | You said that you had been at the Rooster earlier, | 你说你之前有一次 |
[07:45] | dancing with Ken Singleton, | 和肯 辛格尔顿在罗斯特那跳舞 |
[07:48] | and then Sam flipped out about it. | 然后山姆突然想到了这件事 |
[07:50] | Yeah. So then when you got home, he beat you up. | 所以当你回家的时候 他打了你一顿 |
[07:54] | So we decided that you needed to get out of there. | 所以我们决定你必须离开那里 |
[07:58] | And we headed over to your place, | 然后我们去了你住的地方 |
[07:59] | and I grabbed a baseball bat, like that’s gonna do any good. | 我还拿了棒球棒 以防万一能用到 |
[08:04] | And when we got there, he was passed out on the floor as usual. | 我们到了那里 他像往常一样晕在地上 |
[08:07] | So we just grabbed a whole bunch of your stuff, | 我们就直接拿了你的一大堆东西 |
[08:08] | we just threw it in the car, and you took off. | 把它扔到车里 你就走了 |
[08:13] | Yeah, right, but that was after I told him to fuck off. | 对 但那是在我叫他滚蛋之后 |
[08:16] | Oh. I don’t… I don’t really remember that. | 我不 我不记得有这个 |
[08:20] | No, I said–I said, “You wanna choke me, you coward? | 不 我说 你个孬种 你想掐死我吗 |
[08:22] | Well, choke on this. I’m out of here.” | 来啊 掐死我吧 我要走了 |
[08:27] | I told you this at the time. | 我当时跟你说过 |
[08:29] | Well, it was a long time ago. | 好吧 那是很久之前的事情了 |
[08:32] | -And… and it was a crazy night. -Yeah. | -那还是个疯狂的夜晚 -没错 |
[08:36] | And… We shouldn’t talk about that. | 我们不应该谈这个的 |
[08:37] | We should talk about all the good things | 我们应该谈一些 |
[08:39] | -that are happening for you. -Yeah. | -你身上发生的那些开心事 -是啊 |
[08:41] | Mark and I, we watched you when you played the alien mom. | 马克我俩看了你扮演的外星人妈妈 |
[08:44] | Oh God, how crazy was that makeup? | 天哪 那妆画得太吓人了 |
[08:45] | That was so good. | 太棒了那个 |
[08:46] | Did you guys see this other show I did? | 你们看过我演的另一出戏吗 |
[08:48] | It was called Pompeii’s Burning. | 叫做《庞贝在燃烧》 |
[08:50] | No, I don’t think I’ve seen that. I– | 没有 我应该没看过那个 |
[08:52] | To be honest, I’m so busy with the kids, | 老实说 我一直忙着照看孩子 |
[08:54] | -I don’t really have time to watch much. -Oh, right. | -我实在是没有太多时间去看 -哦 也是 |
[08:56] | Except for Grey’s Anatomy, Kardashians, | 除了《实习医生格蕾》 《卡戴珊姐妹》 |
[08:59] | all the Desperate Housewives, This Is Us, | 我看完了《绝望主妇》《我们这一天》 |
[09:02] | So You Think You Can Dance?, The Voice. | 《舞魅天下》 《美国之声》 |
[09:04] | I love the Switched at Birth. | 我喜欢《错位青春》 |
[09:05] | I like that one with the family with all the kids. | 我喜欢那部有孩子和家人的剧 |
[09:07] | That’s a good one. | 那是一部好剧 |
[09:22] | This is not the story of the first time I took a life, | 我要讲的不是我第一次杀人 |
[09:26] | but the first time I saved a life. | 而是我第一次救人 |
[09:28] | It was my second deployment. | 那是我的第二次参与行动 |
[09:30] | We were in the Korengal Valley. | 我们当时在库伦加尔山谷 |
[09:32] | A villager’s donkey had been killed, | 一个村民的驴被杀了 |
[09:34] | and Albert and I were trying to settle | 艾伯特和我正试图解决这件事 |
[09:36] | a dispute over who was responsible. | 想找出是谁下的手 |
[09:39] | Okay, anybody here shoot a donkey? | 好了 你们谁对驴开过枪 |
[09:42] | Right, I didn’t think so. | 好吧 我也觉得不可能会有 |
[09:43] | Look, I understand that you’re upset about your donkey, | 听着 我知道你为你的驴感到难过 |
[09:46] | but no one here shot it, | 但不是我们下的手 |
[09:47] | so we’re not gonna compensate you for it. | 所以我们是不可能为这事而补偿你的 |
[09:55] | Talk to me, talk to me. He can talk to me. | 说话 跟我说说 他能跟我说一下吗 |
[09:57] | -He said God is watching you. -God is watching me? | -他说上帝在看着你 -上帝在看着我 |
[09:58] | Well, then God knows that I… | 好吧 那上帝该知道我 |
[10:04] | Corpsman | 救护兵 |
[10:10] | Corpsman! | 救护兵 |
[10:12] | Corpsman, flank! | 救护兵 侧翼 |
[10:14] | Corpsman! | 救护兵 |
[10:20] | Do you see ’em?! | 你看见他们了吗 |
[10:22] | -No. No, Albert! -Watch your ten! | -不 艾伯特 -盯好10点钟方向 |
[10:25] | Watch your four to five! | 注意你的4至5点钟方向 |
[10:38] | Hey, you! | 嘿 你 |
[10:42] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不行 |
[10:46] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[11:18] | -How the fuck did you miss? -I don’t know how to shoot gun! | -你他妈怎么没射中 -我不知道怎么开枪 |
[11:21] | Hey, you know this about yourself, | 嘿 你自己知道不会开枪 |
[11:22] | yet when I ask you to come kill Barry, you say okay? | 那为什么我叫你来杀巴里 你还答应了 |
[11:25] | Hank, there is a power dynamic here which prevents me… | 汉克 是风吹导致我的 |
[11:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[11:30] | -What happened? -I got fucking shot! | -发生什么了 -我中弹了 |
[11:33] | Shit. Ow, my fucking arm! | 该死 噢 他妈的我的胳膊 |
[11:35] | Aah! It’s so painful! | 啊 疼死我了 |
[11:37] | I did a table read with Wilmer Valderrama. | 我没事就跟维尔摩 瓦尔德拉玛一起读书 |
[11:39] | You know him. He’s a lot of fun. | 你知道他的 他很风趣 |
[11:41] | He’s really… loose. | 他真的很让人 放松 |
[11:43] | -Fez? – Yeah! Yeah, Fez! -Yeah. | -演菲兹的那个人吗 -是的 就是菲兹 -是的 |
[11:46] | Okay, Akhmal, you got to get your shit together, | 好了 阿克马尔 你必须完成你的任务 |
[11:48] | just stand up there, and shoot him. | 站在这里 然后朝他开枪 |
[11:50] | -Okay? Believe in yourself! -Fuck you! I… I just got shot! | -好吗 相信自己 -草泥马 我刚刚中弹了 |
[11:52] | Well, I got shot too, remember? | 是吗 我也中过弹 你健忘啊 |
[11:54] | Barry shot me like precisely in same arm. | 巴里精确地打中了我的同一只手臂 |
[11:56] | Oh, same spot! Wow, he’s so good! | 还是同一个位置 哇哦 他太厉害了 |
[11:58] | All right, but I wasn’t a baby about it, was I? Come on! | 好吧 我可没有哭哭唧唧的 振作点 |
[12:01] | Get up, Hank. Get up. | 站起来 汉克 站起来 |
[12:04] | You fucking nuts? | 你个该死的呆瓜 |
[12:05] | Taking shots at me? My fucking girlfriend’s in there! | 你们居然朝我开枪 他妈的我女朋友还在里面 |
[12:10] | You fucked our plan. | 你搞砸了我们的计划 |
[12:13] | I’m dead man anyway, so you know what? | 反正我死定了 你知道吗 |
[12:16] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[12:21] | Do it. | 动手 |
[12:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:28] | -Oh my God! -Fuck! | -我的天呐 -他妈的 |
[12:30] | Oh my God, that was so scary! | 天呐 这也太可怕了 |
[12:32] | That was really scary. | 真的太可怕了 |
[12:37] | -Hank, listen to me. We can’t… -Oh, no. | -汉克 听我说 我们不能 -哦 不好 |
[12:40] | Come on, man. Hank. | 振作点 伙计 汉克 |
[12:42] | Oh my God. | 天呐 |
[12:44] | Oh my God! | 我的神啊 |
[12:48] | I vomited. | 我吐了 |
[12:49] | I’m sorry. Oh man, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 伙计 对不起 |
[12:51] | -All right, listen. -That was so gross. | -好了 听着 -这太恶心了 |
[12:53] | I can’t work for you anymore, all right? | 我不能再为你工作了 好吗 |
[12:54] | You gotta find someone else. | 你得重新找个人 |
[12:56] | -Well, do you know any other assassins? -No. | -好吧 那你认识其它的杀手吗 -不认识 |
[12:58] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 那你要让我干什么 |
[12:59] | Go to John Wick Assassin Hotel | 去《疾速追杀》主题酒店找人吗 |
[13:00] | with help wanted sign? I mean what? | 大摇大摆的说我要找个杀手吗 为什么 |
[13:02] | You got good guys right here, man. | 你那里不是有杀手吗 伙计 |
[13:03] | Oh my God, my guys suck balls! You know it! | 天呐 我的人太逊了 你知道的 |
[13:05] | Especially this motherfucker right here! | 特别是这个操他妈的白痴 |
[13:07] | If I suck balls, you are king of Suck Balls Mountain! | 如果我是白痴 你就是白痴之王 |
[13:10] | Oh, shut the fuck up! | 哦 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[13:13] | -Fuck you! -Shut up. | -操你 -闭嘴 |
[13:16] | Look, what if, uh… | 听着 如果 呃 |
[13:20] | What if I train your guys? | 如果我来训练你的人呢 |
[13:21] | They already have physical trainer. They have like three. | 他们已经有健身教练了 好像有三个 |
[13:23] | Not at a gym. I’m talking about… | 不是健身房那种 我是说… |
[13:25] | I’m a Marine, all right? | 我可是一名海军陆战队士兵 好吧 |
[13:27] | I can teach them how to shoot, combat skills. | 我可以教他们怎么射击 格斗技巧 |
[13:30] | I don’t have to kill anymore, debt paid. | 这样我就没必要再杀人 欠你的就还清了 |
[13:35] | You give me army? | 你要给我一支军队吗 |
[13:37] | You turn these pumpkins into Cinderellas overnight, huh? | 你能在一夜之间把南瓜变成灰姑娘的马车吗 |
[13:39] | We could take over Burmese mafia, | 那我们就能控制缅甸那帮人 |
[13:41] | go back to fifty-fifty with Cristobal. | 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 |
[13:43] | Or you could just take the whole thing for yourself. | 或者你也可以全部占为己有 |
[13:45] | Fifty-fifty with Cristobal. I like the sound of that. | 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 这听起来太爽了 |
[13:48] | Look, I need some gear from you, all right? | 听着 我需要你帮我弄一些装备 行吗 |
[13:50] | I’ll send you a list of things I’m gonna need | 我会给你发一张我将会有用的物品清单 |
[13:52] | if we’re gonna do this, all right? | 如果我们要这么干的话 好吧 |
[13:53] | And we’ve gotta go out someplace far. | 并且我们得去远一点的地方 |
[13:56] | Like the desert or some… what are you doing? | 像沙漠或者一些 你在干什么 |
[13:58] | Fifty-fifty… | 五五分成 |
[13:59] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[14:00] | …with Cristobal. | 和克里斯托巴尔 |
[14:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:09] | Come on, get up! | 振作点 起来 |
[14:10] | We can’t talk to each other on the phone. | 我们不能通电话 |
[14:12] | Fifty-fifty with Cristobal! | 和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 |
[14:15] | – People are looking at us. -Fifty-fifty with Cristobal! | -人们在看着我们呢 -和克里斯托巴尔五五分成 |
[14:18] | -And Barry’s training me an army! -Hank. Hank! Stop! | -巴里还将会给我训练一支军队 -汉克 汉克 停下 |
[14:36] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[14:37] | That was intense. | 实在是有点紧张 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I was just on the phone with my friend Kate | 我刚刚和朋友凯特在电话里 |
[14:42] | for like an hour rehashing some really difficult memories. | 花了一小时回忆了没记清的往事 |
[14:45] | Wait, it was super helpful, though, to talk someone | 知道吗 这非常有用 去和一个 |
[14:47] | who was actually there, you know, | 真正存在的人说话 你知道的 |
[14:49] | just to get like a reality check. | 就像是一个真实性检验 |
[14:51] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[14:53] | I feel like if I’m gonna tell this story, I just… | 我觉得如果我要讲这个故事 我就得 |
[14:58] | I have to do it a hundred percent honestly, you know? | 我必须百分之百投入 你知道吗 |
[15:02] | And she basically remembers it exactly the same way I do. | 而且她和我想起来的事情基本上是一模一样的 |
[15:05] | Good. | 真好 |
[15:08] | -Aw, you seem tense. -Yeah? | -你看起来有点紧张 -是吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah, don’t worry. Look, it’s just a bit of writer’s block. | 是啊 别担心 你看 这只是编剧方面的灵感缺失 |
[15:13] | Okay? It happens to everybody. | 好吗 每个人都会遇到的 |
[15:17] | Who can you talk to to help with your story? | 你能找谁练练你的戏份吗 |
[15:21] | What about the Marines that you brought to Natalie’s party? | 要不找你之前带到纳塔莉聚会上那些海军 |
[15:26] | – They don’t really talk anymore. -Oh. | -我基本不和他们联系了 -好吧 |
[15:28] | Well, there has to be someone you can talk to | 但总有能和你聊天的人 |
[15:31] | about what you went through. | 聊聊你的经历 |
[15:38] | You listen to me, Barry, you dumb fuck! | 你听我说 巴里 你这个蠢货 |
[15:40] | I want you to admit it, You killed Detective Janice Moss. | 我要你亲口承认 你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探 |
[15:43] | -No, I didn’t. -Yes, you did. | -不 我没有 -有 就是你 |
[15:44] | No, I didn’t, you little piece of shit. | 不 不是我 你个小杂碎 |
[15:47] | -Is that necessary? -Just go. Just do it again. | -非得这样骂我吗 -没错 再来一遍 |
[15:49] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Barry, I know you killed Detective Janice Moss. | 巴里 我知道你杀了珍妮丝 莫斯警探 |
[15:54] | -How? -Because I was there. | -你怎么知道 -因为我在那里 |
[15:55] | -You were? -No. | -你在现场吗 -没有 |
[15:58] | Well, I think he would know that. | 我觉得他知道你不在 |
[16:00] | We don’t know what he knows. | 我们知道解他知不知道 |
[16:02] | Why don’t you just let me go talk to him, huh? | 为什么不能直接让我去和他谈 |
[16:04] | I built this guy’s mind. You don’t think I can tear it apart? | 是我锻造了他的思维 你觉得我不能把话套出来吗吗 |
[16:07] | Just give me five minutes with him! | 只要给我5分钟的时间 |
[16:09] | I’ll have him shitting in my hand. | 我手里面可有他的把柄呢 |
[16:10] | What? Wha…? | 什么 |
[16:13] | You better make it work. Or I’ll go to jail. | 你最好办事办成 否则我得去坐牢 |
[16:15] | -Yeah. -Jail. -Okay. I hear you. | -是的 -坐牢 -好的 我听见了 |
[16:22] | What the fuck is this place? | 这他妈是什么地方 |
[16:24] | This is a quinceañera store which I bought for my wife, | 这是一个成人礼商店 我买给老婆的 |
[16:30] | who then left me. | 就是那个后来离开我的人 |
[16:32] | So she’s not my wife anymore, is she? | 所以她不再是我老婆了 对吧 |
[16:35] | Thanks for bringing that up. | 谢谢你哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[16:37] | This quinceañera stuff, | 这些礼品的东西 |
[16:39] | it’s a really big deal for these young ladies. | 对年轻的女士来说真是意义重大 |
[16:41] | Sort of like a female bar mitzvah. | 就像一个女性的成人礼 |
[16:46] | All right, listen up, you clowns. | 好了 听着 你们这些小丑 |
[16:49] | I’m just kidding. You guys look great. | 开个玩笑 你们看起来很好 |
[16:50] | So, we are super lucky today to begin exciting new project, | 我们今天将非常幸运的开始新的项目 |
[16:55] | learning all styles of combat | 学习所有的战斗方式 |
[16:57] | from our very skilled special guest. | 我找来了一个非常有能力的特别嘉宾这里 |
[16:59] | He’s your teacher, and he’s my best freind, Barry. | 他是我最好的朋友 也就是你们的老师 巴里 |
[17:14] | Before we get started, does anybody have any questions? | 在开始之前 有人要问什么问题吗 |
[17:20] | Is it true you are the most gifted assassin | 你在美国是最有天赋的杀手 |
[17:22] | in all of America? | 这是真的吗 |
[17:23] | No, I’m not the most gifted assassin in all of America. | 不 我不是全美国最有天赋的杀手 |
[17:28] | He is being modest. He is Air Jordan of assassins. | 他太谦虚了 他是杀手中的飞人乔丹 |
[17:38] | We’re all very excited to be learning from you. | 能跟你学习我们都很高兴 |
[17:41] | Will we be shooting guns today? | 我们今天练习射击吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[17:45] | Wait, how many of you guys speak English? | 等等 你们有多少人能说英语 |
[17:49] | Okay, bounce. | 好的 退下吧 |
[17:50] | Come on, bounce. Get out. | 快点 让开 过去 |
[17:52] | Go on, take a break. Walk. | 就这样 去休息一下 走开 |
[18:16] | 病了能帮忙去店里 替我班吗 | |
[18:20] | Oh, man! | 哦 兄弟 |
[18:21] | These guys are like a Seal Team Six, huh? | 这些家伙看起来可真像海豹六队 |
[18:23] | Maybe even like seven and a half! | 也许还不止这个 |
[18:25] | Natural born killers, huh? | 天生就是杀手 不是吗 |
[18:29] | For reals though, how long until they become like actual army? | 说真的 他们还得多久才能像一支真正的军队 |
[18:33] | You know, like two, three hours? | 比如2小时 或者3小时 |
[18:36] | Hank, I can’t magically wave a wand | 汉克 我没法挥一挥魔棒 |
[18:38] | and make these guys an army. Their skill set sucks. | 然后把他们变成一支军队 他们太烂了 |
[18:41] | Well, you know what Sonny and Cher would say, | 好吧 你知道要是索尼和雪儿会怎么说吗 |
[18:44] | that’s on you, babe. | 你来决定 宝贝 |
[18:46] | So come on, let’s kick up the training a notch. | 来吧 让我们开始真正的训练吧 |
[18:47] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[18:50] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[18:54] | Holy shit, Mayrbeck. | 天呐 梅尔贝克 |
[18:55] | You’re like regular Annie Oakley. | 你可真像安妮 奥克利 |
[18:58] | Nice! | 太棒了 |
[19:01] | Annie Oakley. | 安妮 奥克利 |
[19:04] | Hey, boss! Did you see? | 嘿 老大 你看到了吗 |
[19:08] | Good job, man! | 做的不错 伙计 |
[19:13] | 信息大意 莎莎: 那个军队傻大个要替班我了 今天嗨起来 操 我应该发给纳塔莉的 | |
[19:27] | Sorry, we’re closed. | 抱歉 我们关门了 |
[19:30] | So this is how you’re earning a buck now, huh? | 所以你现在是靠这个赚钱吗 |
[19:32] | Selling sports bras? What the fuck happened to you? | 买运动背心吗 你他妈到底怎么了 |
[19:36] | Fuches, listen… | 福克斯 听着 |
[19:37] | No, you listen to me, you ungrateful piece of shit. I… | 不 你听着 你这不知好歹的废物 |
[19:40] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[19:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:46] | Korengal, man? You really wanna talk about | 库伦加尔 伙计 你真的想好好谈谈 |
[19:48] | what happened in Korengal? Why? | 在库伦加尔发生的事情吗 为什么 |
[19:50] | Well, they wanted me to talk about my first confirmed, | 他们想让我谈谈第一次参战的事 |
[19:54] | and I want to do something more positive. | 所以我想说点正面的事情 |
[19:56] | So I was gonna talk about when I saved Albert, | 所以我想讲一下那次我救下艾伯特的故事 |
[19:59] | -but that story… -That story gets fucked up really fast. | -但是那个故事 -那个故事后面烂透了 |
[20:02] | -Yeah. -That’s literally the worst story you could tell. | -是啊 -那差不多就是你能讲出的最烂的故事了 |
[20:05] | I mean, after everything we did to make that go away, | 我们做了那么多 就是为了忘掉那件事 |
[20:08] | you want to start fucking blab about that? | 你现在想高谈阔论这件事吗 |
[20:10] | -Well, it has to be honest. That’s why… -Honest? | -好吧 但是他们建议我实话实说 所以我 -什么实话实说 |
[20:12] | -Yeah. -Are you kidding me? | -对啊 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:13] | You start telling the truth about Korengal | 如果你给你那些表演课的同学 |
[20:15] | to those little acting buddies of yours, | 讲了在库伦加尔发生的事情 |
[20:17] | and they are never gonna look at you the same way again. | 他们不会再以同样的眼光看待你 |
[20:22] | Come on, man. You’re in show business. | 得了吧 伙计 你要进军演艺圈 |
[20:24] | They don’t want honest, they want entertainment. | 他们不需要实话实说 他们需要的是节目效果 |
[20:27] | I mean, Jesus, you think that the real guy | 我是说 天啊 你真的觉得《勇敢的心》 |
[20:29] | did that speech in Braveheart ? No! | 里的那个人在真实生活中发表演讲了吗 没有 |
[20:32] | No, he went and got himself killed, you know? | 他尝试演讲 但最终害死了他自己 你知道吗 |
[20:33] | But that’s not a story, that’s a situation. | 那是发生的事实 但不能算是故事 |
[20:36] | So you gotta have him do the speech, you know, | 所以电影里要让他做了演讲 你知道的 |
[20:38] | so everybody can say, “Oh, he died for something.” | 这样别人才会说 他死前做出了些贡献 |
[20:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:51] | What’s the matter with you, man? What? | 你到底怎么了 伙计 怎么了 |
[20:54] | Nothing. It’s just, this is… | 没什么 只是 这 |
[20:58] | I… | 我 |
[20:59] | I don’t have this, you know? | 我没有一位挚友 你知道吗 |
[21:01] | Everyone in class, they have this. | 课上的每个人 都有位挚友 |
[21:03] | It’s like, Sally, she has a friend that, you know, | 就好比说萨利 她有这么一位朋友 |
[21:07] | she told her story to, and, you know, | 她可以想她诉说她的故事 你理解吗 |
[21:08] | it was really helpful she said, | 这么做很有帮助 |
[21:10] | because it was someone who was there. | 因为有在乎她的人陪着她 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 说的对 |
[21:14] | Kind of someone who cared. | 就像是一位挚友 |
[21:20] | I don’t know, I just can’t talk about this shit with anybody… | 我也弄不清 我不能随随便便找个人就谈我经历过的破事 |
[21:23] | Just shut up, man. | 闭嘴吧 伙计 |
[21:24] | Just, you know… | 只是 你知道的 |
[21:30] | I missed you, man. | 我想你了 伙计 |
[21:34] | I did. I know that sounds… We can talk about other shit. | 我确实是 听起来可能很奇怪 让我们聊点别的吧 |
[21:36] | I fucking miss you so much. | 我他妈想死你了 |
[21:38] | Oh, okay. Get in here. | 好吧 过来抱一个 |
[21:40] | You don’t think I fucking missed you? | 你不知道我他妈想死你了吗 |
[21:43] | -You’re my boy. I got you. -Yeah. | -没事 你还有我 我还在 -嗯好 |
[21:46] | -I love you, man. -Thanks, Fuches. | -我是爱你的 伙计 -多谢了 福克斯 |
[21:49] | -I really miss you, man. -I miss you, too, man. | -我真的想死你了 -我也想你了 老兄 |
[21:57] | Okay, so this is the true story | 好吧 这才是我真正要演的故事 |
[22:01] | of the moment that changed my life. | 那个改变我人生瞬间的故事 |
[22:04] | We were on patrol in the Korengal Valley. | 我们在库伦加尔山谷巡逻 |
[22:08] | Albert had been shot in the face, | 艾伯特面部被子弹击中 |
[22:10] | and I was giving him first aid. | 我正在对他施救 |
[22:12] | And then something interesting happened. | 然后突然发生了一件趣事 |
[22:15] | Barry, we’ve gotta leave him! We’ve gotta go! | 巴里 我们需要抛下她 我们该撤退了 |
[22:19] | Go? | 撤退 |
[22:20] | Go?! | 什么撤退 |
[22:24] | Listen to me. | 好好听着 |
[22:26] | Run and live, at least for a while. | 逃避 只能短暂谋生 |
[22:29] | And dying in your beds many years from now, | 你们多年以后早晚会死在病床上 |
[22:32] | would you be willing to trade all the days, | 难道你不想 用病床上的日子 |
[22:36] | from this day to that, | 来换取今天这个日子 |
[22:37] | for one chance, just one chance, | 只需要换取一个机会 |
[22:41] | to come back here and tell our enemies… | 回到战场 告诉我们的敌人 |
[22:43] | …that they may take our lives, but they will never take | 他们也许可以夺走我们的生命 但他们永远不可能夺走 |
[22:47] | -our freedom… -Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -我们的自由 -等等 |
[22:50] | -Yeah? -That’s Braveheart . | -怎么了 -这是《勇敢的心》的片段吧 |
[22:51] | -No, it’s not. -That’s definitely Braveheart . | -不 不是 -一定是《勇敢的心》 |
[22:53] | I know this, ’cause I chased that movie for months. | 肯定是 因为我追那电影好几个月 |
[22:55] | -Huh? -I know I knew that from somewhere. | -啥 -我就知道我听过刚才那段话 |
[22:57] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 不可能 你没有 |
[22:59] | -I said that in Afghanistan. -Dude, that was definitely Braveheart . | -我在阿富汗说的那些话 -老兄 那肯定是《勇敢的心》 |
[23:01] | -That’s like my favorite movie. -I said… | -那算是我最喜欢的电影了 -我 |
[23:03] | Where is the sheep-fucker story? | 你原本的那个故事呢 |
[23:05] | How do you go away from that? | 你是怎么扯偏那个故事的 |
[23:07] | I just I wanna do something inspirational and entertaining. | 我只是突然来了灵感想表演点有节目效果的东西 |
[23:10] | So you thought you would plagiarize Mel Gibson. | 所以你就打算抄袭梅尔 吉布森吗 |
[23:13] | I’m Jewish! What the fuck, Barry? | 我可是犹太人啊 搞什么鬼 巴里 |
[23:15] | You were in a war, | 你处于战争之中 |
[23:17] | and you give us pitzy-caca. | 你就站在那里自说自话 |
[23:20] | You have got to get in touch with your inherent darkness. | 你要与你与生俱来的黑暗面产生互动 |
[23:23] | -It’s not inherent. -Trust me, that is exactly what it is, | -不是与生俱来的 -相信我 就是与生俱来 |
[23:25] | and it is dark. | 而且还很黑暗 |
[23:26] | And you better funnel it into your work, | 你需要把那黑暗面注入到你的作品之中 |
[23:29] | or there is the damn door. | 或者你就走那扇门离开吧 |
[23:33] | Okay, you know what? I’ve got an idea. | 好吧 这样吧 我有了一个点子 |
[23:34] | -Sally… -Yes? | -萨利 -怎么了 |
[23:36] | Have you settled on someone to play your ex? | 你确定好要演你前任的人了吗 |
[23:39] | -Yeah, uh, Nick’s doing it. -Yo. | -确定好了 尼克来演 -呦 |
[23:42] | Is that firm? | 真的确定了吗 |
[23:43] | -Yes, yes. -I don’t know. | -确定了 -我不知道 |
[23:45] | Okay, Barry’s gonna play your ex. Settled. Next. | 那好 巴里来演你的前任 就这么确定了 下一个 |
[23:49] | Don’t think I can play straight? I played straight for 22 damn years, | 大不了我就演单身狗 我都演了22年了 |
[23:52] | okay? | 好吗 |
[23:57] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[24:00] | Are you sure you’re comfortable with this? | 你确定你能接受这样吗 |
[24:02] | Oh my God, totally. Barry, you’re nothing like Sam like at all. | 我的天 当然了 巴里 你压根不像山姆 |
[24:05] | If anything, I’m more comfortable with you doing it. | 我甚至更想让你来演 |
[24:07] | Hey, this is a really good stretch for you. | 这也能很好的锻炼一下你 |
[24:09] | Try to access some rage, you know? | 尝试表现出愤怒 你明白吗 |
[24:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:14] | -Where do you want me to start? -Oh, sorry. Top of two. | -你想从哪里开始演 -抱歉 回到正题 第二页上边 |
[24:20] | Why were you dancing with that guy? | 你为什么和那个男的跳舞 |
[24:21] | Ken? | 肯吗 |
[24:23] | He’s just a friend, Sam. | 他只是个朋友 山姆 |
[24:27] | I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. | 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸 |
[24:31] | You look like a whore. | 你看起来就像是个妓女 |
[24:33] | Can you try it again | 能再试一遍吗 |
[24:34] | and just like really nail me with the word “whore”? | 妓女那个词用点力对我说 |
[24:35] | Really just come at me, you know? | 就是怒气冲冲 明白吗 |
[24:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:42] | I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. | 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸 |
[24:44] | -You looked like a whore. -Sam… | -你看起来就像是个妓女 -山姆 |
[24:46] | -don’t be an idiot. -Don’t call me a fucking idiot. | -别傻了 -你他妈的别叫我傻 |
[24:53] | -I’m sorry, I don’t think I can do this. -Why? | -对不起 我做不到 -为什么 |
[24:56] | This says I choke her. It says I choke you. | 上面说我掐了她 说我要掐你脖子 |
[24:58] | I don’t know if I can do that. I don’t think I can choke you. | 我不认为我能做到 我不认为我会掐你脖子 |
[25:00] | Oh, that’s really sweet, Barry, | 这太暖了 巴里 |
[25:02] | but I’ve done like years of stage combat. It’s fine. | 但我都做过打斗戏好几年了 没事的 |
[25:04] | You know what? That is so sweet, | 你知道吗 确实是很暖 |
[25:06] | but what you need to do if you’re gonna be in the scene, | 但为了能够演这出戏 |
[25:08] | is you need to act. | 你只需要假装演戏就好 |
[25:09] | I need to see you acting. | 我要看到你在演戏 |
[25:13] | Yeah, if you don’t choke me, | 没错 如果你不掐我 |
[25:15] | then it doesn’t make sense when I say, | 那我怎么接下面的台词 |
[25:17] | “You wanna choke me, you coward? Well, choke on this. | 你想要掐死我吗 你个渣渣 那你听好了 |
[25:19] | I’m fucking leaving you!” So… | 他妈的我要离开你了 所以 |
[25:21] | All right, action! | 好了 开始吧 |
[25:23] | Okay. Hey, you can do it. | 没事的 嘿 你能做到的 |
[25:30] | -Why were you dancing with that guy? -Ken? | -你为什么和那个男的跳舞 -肯吗 |
[25:32] | He’s just a friend, Sam. | 他只是个朋友 山姆 |
[25:34] | I don’t care, I don’t like it. It was embarrassing. | 我不管 我不喜欢这样 让我很丢脸 |
[25:36] | -You look like a whore. -Sam… | -你看起来就像是个妓女 -山姆 |
[25:37] | -don’t be an idiot. -Don’t call me a fucking idiot! | -别傻了 -你他妈的别叫我傻 |
[25:40] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[25:41] | Don’t be an idiot! | 别傻了 |
[25:44] | Come on. Hey. | 快点啊 嘿 |
[25:46] | Come on. Hey, Barry, come on. | 快点啊 巴里 动手吧 |
[25:48] | -Sally, I can’t choke you. -No, just come on. | -萨利 我不能掐你 -别这样 来吧 |
[25:50] | Come on! | 动手吧 |
[25:51] | Don’t do that. Please, Sally. | 别这样 求你了 萨利 |
[25:53] | It’s just something I’m not capable of… | 只是 我真的做不到 |
[25:57] | Come on, you baby. | 动手啊 小孩子 |
[25:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:00] | -Don’t say that. -Come on! | -别这样 -来啊 |
[26:02] | What are you doing? Don’t do that. | 你做什么呢 别这么做 |
[26:03] | -Come on! Come on! -Look, Sally… | -来啊 动手啊 -听我说 萨利 |
[26:05] | -Look, I know who you really are, okay? -Don’t touch me! | -我知道真实的你 好吗 -别碰我 |
[26:07] | -You pretend to be this nice guy, but deep down… -Stop it. Stop it! | -你只是假装是个好人 但内心深处 -停手 停下来 |
[26:09] | -you’re nothing but rotten and you like it. -What is wrong with you? | -你内心腐烂到什么都不是 你还很喜欢这样 -你是怎么了 |
[26:12] | That’s why you’re never gonna change | 所以你永远都不会做出改变 |
[26:14] | and that’s why I’m gonna fucking leave you! | 所以我要他妈的离开你 |
[26:16] | -Why are you saying that stuff to me? -Come on! Come on! | -你为什么对我说这种话 -动手啊 来啊 |
[26:18] | -Stop saying that. -Fucking choke me! | -别这么说了 -你他妈的掐我啊 |
[26:20] | Fucking do it, you fucking pussy! | 他妈的动手啊 该死的渣渣 |
[26:22] | -Fucking do it! Come on! -Barry, she’s helping you. | -你他妈动手啊 来啊 -巴里 她在帮助你 |
[26:24] | -Come on! Choke me! -Stay in the scene with her. Let it out. | -来啊 掐我啊 -演出你的戏份 释放怒火 |
[26:26] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[26:30] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[26:31] | Hey, Barry, hey! | 嘿 巴里 |
[26:36] | Hey. Hey! Barry, wait! I’m sorry. Look, | 嘿 巴里 等下 对不起 听我说 |
[26:39] | I took it too far, I know. I was trying to help you with the scene. | 我做的过分了 我知道 我只是想帮你演出来 |
[26:42] | -I’m sorry, okay? -I don’t know why everybody wants me to do this, okay? | -我错了 好吗 -我不明白为什么所有人都想让我动手 好吗 |
[26:45] | -I don’t want to hurt anybody! -I know! | -我不想伤害任何人 -我知道 |
[26:46] | I get it. You don’t have to hurt me, it’s just acting. | 我理解你 你不需要伤害我 只是演戏而已 |
[26:48] | It’s just part of the scene, okay? It was only to… | 这是戏中的一部分 明白吗 只是需要 |
[26:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:55] | Hey, Sally. | 你好啊 萨利 |
[27:00] | Hey, Sam. | 你好 山姆 |
[28:40] | You don’t think all this Spy Game stuff is overkill? | 你不觉得这间谍游戏玩的有点过火了吗 |
[28:42] | No. Just get him here, get him talking, | 没有 只是把他带过来 让他说出实话 |
[28:46] | and I’ll do the rest. | 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[28:48] | You just hit me for the last time, Sam. | 上次你就直接动手了 山姆 |
[28:50] | Hey, Sally said she didn’t want you seeing that. | 嘿 萨利说她不想让你看到那个 |
[28:52] | No you said you didn’t want me to see it. | 不 是你说的不想让我看见 |
[28:53] | Sally, what’s wrong? | 萨利 怎么了 |
[28:55] | How do I explain to people the beatings and apologies? | 我怎么向别人解释打骂还有道歉那些事 |
[28:57] | You don’t have to. | 你不需要解释 |
[29:00] | Your story is that your father was abducted | 你要演的故事是 你爸爸被绑架了 |
[29:04] | and replaced by aliens? | 被替换成了外星人吗 |
[29:06] | That’s what happened. | 世事无常嘛 |
[29:08] | I’m having a little trouble with that. | 我可不相信你说的故事 |
[29:15] | It’s the first time I ever felt a sense of purpose. | 我第一次感受到了这种追求感 |