时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Last night was worth waiting three years for, huh? | 昨晚值得等三年吧 |
[00:08] | Patel’s out, and you’re in. | 帕特尔出局了 你赢了 |
[00:09] | The alderman seat’s yours, | 只要你愿意 |
[00:10] | if you want it. | 议员的位置就归你了 |
[00:12] | If I uncuff him without a direct order, | 没有直接命令就取下脚铐 |
[00:14] | I violate a half a dozen federal statutes. | 我会违反好几条联邦法令 |
[00:18] | Collins! | 柯林斯 |
[00:22] | Agent Gallo, you’re under arrest for instigating an escape. | 格洛探员 你因为唆使罪犯逃跑被捕 |
[00:25] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[00:26] | Gonna need one. | 是需要律师 |
[00:30] | Fellow aldermen, | 各位议员 |
[00:31] | I hold in my hand an impassioned plea | 我深情请求各位 |
[00:33] | to restore the after-school science club | 恢复麦迪森小学的 |
[00:35] | to Madison Elementary, | 课后科学俱乐部 |
[00:37] | which was cut due to lack of space. | 之前因缺乏空间而被取消 |
[00:39] | It is my understanding that the library basement | 据我所知 现在图书馆地下室 |
[00:41] | is now available. | 有空位了 |
[00:42] | I submit it be allocated for use by the science club | 我申请让其为科学俱乐部所用 |
[00:46] | so that young minds may flourish. | 让年轻的头脑得到发展 |
[00:50] | So, what do you think of the opening? | 你觉得这个开场怎么样 |
[00:54] | My Whoopee Cushion of Doom | 我的末日放屁垫 |
[00:55] | will blast you to atoms! | 会把你炸成一个个原子 |
[00:58] | Better review than I’d give you. | 比我会给你的评价好 |
[01:00] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[01:01] | You’re the reporter | 你是那个 |
[01:02] | from the West Altadenia Shopper. | 《西艾塔尼亚购物者报》的记者 |
[01:04] | Patty Logan, here to get your autograph? | 帕蒂·罗根 来要你的签名 |
[01:06] | Really? My political career has just barely taken flight, | 真的 我的政治生涯才刚刚开始 |
[01:09] | but already… A signature worth getting. | 这就有粉丝了…很有价值的签名 |
[01:13] | On this internship release form. | 是签在这张实习解除表上 |
[01:15] | My school has a deal with West Altadenia city hall. | 我们学校跟西艾塔尼亚市政府有协议 |
[01:18] | They provide internships with aldermen, | 他们提供跟议员实习的机会 |
[01:20] | our civics department provides them with good PR. | 而我们公民部替他们说好话 |
[01:22] | Seems I pulled the short straw. | 看来我运气不佳 |
[01:24] | Short straw? | 运气不佳 |
[01:26] | You endorsed me. | 你背书了我 |
[01:27] | And you still lost the election. | 但你还是输了 |
[01:29] | If Patel hadn’t been caught taking a bribe, | 要不是帕特尔被逮到受贿 |
[01:31] | you wouldn’t be in office. | 你根本不会入职 |
[01:32] | You’re a rookie politician. | 你就是个菜鸟政客 |
[01:33] | I can’t waste my internship | 我不能把我的实习 |
[01:35] | on someone who knows less about the town than I do. | 浪费在一个对本镇了解还不如我的人身上 |
[01:36] | What do you know? You’re 14. | 你又知道什么 你才14岁 |
[01:38] | 15. And I know you’re not saving the science club | 15岁了 而且我知道 就凭你那篇烂演讲 |
[01:41] | with that turd of a speech. | 别想拯救科学俱乐部 |
[01:44] | The library basement is the hottest 500 square feet in town. | 图书馆地下室是城内最炙手可热的地产 |
[01:47] | Old folks club wants it for Strummin’ Seniors. | 老年俱乐部想用来给老年人做音乐室 |
[01:49] | Rotary club has their eye on it. | 扶轮社也看上了那里 |
[01:50] | And Rage-a-holics wants to hold meetings there, | 暴怒狂们想在那里举办会面 |
[01:52] | and you don’t want to piss them off. | 你可不想惹他们生气 |
[01:54] | Sly, if I may. | 希尔 我想说 |
[01:56] | I heard your speech from the kitchen, | 我在厨房听到了你的讲话 |
[01:58] | I think it was logical and reasoned. | 我觉得它很有逻辑 很有道理 |
[02:00] | Thank you, Walter. | 谢谢 沃特 |
[02:02] | Don’t encourage him, because his science club | 别怂恿他 他的科学俱乐部 |
[02:04] | is toast without cookies. | 如果没有饼干就要完蛋了 |
[02:05] | Oh, reminds me: my toast. | 提醒我了 我的吐司 |
[02:07] | I’ve been covering West Altadenia for the Shopper | 我从六年级开始就为《购物者报》 |
[02:09] | since sixth grade. | 报道西艾塔尼亚了 |
[02:10] | A pothole doesn’t get patched without me knowing about it. | 路面上填个坑我都会知道 |
[02:13] | And what I know is, | 我知道 |
[02:15] | if you give a simple batch of shortbread crisps to the right person, | 如果你能拿酥饼讨好该讨好的人 |
[02:18] | you get your basement. | 你就能得到地下室 |
[02:20] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[02:21] | Not until you sign the release form. | 除非你先签了表格 |
[02:23] | Let me work for someone else. | 让我去给别人工作 |
[02:27] | No. | 不行 |
[02:28] | I won’t be blackmailed. | 我不要被勒索 |
[02:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:31] | Then I’ll ask my civics teacher to change my assignment. | 那我会让我的公民课老师给我换作业 |
[02:34] | I was hoping we could avoid unpleasantries. | 我本想避免闹得不愉快的 |
[02:37] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 那我失陪了 |
[02:38] | I’ve never gotten a tardy and I’m not starting today. | 我从来没迟到过 这次也不会 |
[02:41] | Fine. Get a new alderman. | 好啊 去换个议员吧 |
[02:44] | See if it bothers me. | 看我会不会闹心 |
[02:45] | I was rejected by high school girls | 我像你这么大时 |
[02:47] | all the time at your age. | 成天被高中女生拒绝 |
[02:48] | I am used to it. | 我早习惯了 |
[02:52] | That’s telling her. | 这下她知道了 |
[02:56] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[02:58] | Are-are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:59] | I’ve tried calling you for about 20 minutes, it’s been busy. | 我给你打了20分钟了 一直占线 |
[03:02] | Sorry, I’ve been running tests on my new robocalling system. | 抱歉 我在测试新的自动接听系统 |
[03:05] | It’s part of my alderman responsibilities. | 是我的议员责任的一部分 |
[03:06] | Have you heard from Cabe? | 你们有凯布的消息吗 |
[03:08] | No, I haven’t seen him since last night. | 没有 从昨晚就没见过他了 |
[03:09] | He was gonna see you. | 他当时正要去见你 |
[03:10] | He didn’t make it. | 他没见到 |
[03:12] | He called and told me | 他打来告诉我 |
[03:13] | that he’d been arrested by the FBI. | 他被联调局逮捕了 |
[03:15] | Arrested? | 逮捕 |
[03:15] | – For what? – He wouldn’t say. | -为什么 -他不肯说 |
[03:17] | He said it was a mistake and that he’d take care of it | 他说是个误会 他会解决的 |
[03:18] | and be back by morning, but he never showed. | 早上就会回来了 但他一直没来 |
[03:20] | W-Why didn’t anyone call us? | 怎么没人找我们 |
[03:22] | He didn’t want to worry you guys, | 他不想让你们担心 |
[03:24] | but I didn’t know who else to go to. | 但我不知道还能找谁 |
[03:25] | You did the right thing. Where is he? | 你做的对 他在哪 |
[03:27] | – Federal courthouse. – Okay. | -联邦法庭 -好 |
[03:38] | Aiding and abetting the escape of an inmate? | 教唆并帮助囚犯逃跑 |
[03:41] | That’s how you got arrested? | 你就因为这个被捕的吗 |
[03:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[03:43] | Bailing you out. | 保释你出来 |
[03:44] | I’m gonna explain to the authorities | 我会与负责人解释 |
[03:46] | that you had to remove Collins’s ankle cuff. | 你拿掉柯林斯的脚铐是迫于无奈 |
[03:48] | Won’t make a difference. | 没用的 |
[03:49] | Carson, the new Homeland director, | 卡森 国安部新部长 |
[03:50] | he’s clearly got it out for me. | 他明显是对我有意见 |
[03:52] | We were stopping a cataclysmic extinction event. | 我们当时是在阻止种族灭绝事件 |
[03:56] | Me uncuffing Collins, after Homeland approved his prison furlough, | 国安部给他准假之后 我解开柯林斯的脚铐 |
[04:00] | made Carson look bad. | 显得卡森很没面子 |
[04:02] | Now he’s gonna have me take the fall. | 他现在要让我背锅 |
[04:03] | Bottom dollar, Carson pulled strings to make sure | 我敢打赌 卡森绝对是动用了关系 |
[04:06] | my public defender is a fourth grader. | 给我请了个四年级的公设辩护律师 |
[04:08] | Actually, I’m 24. | 其实我已经24了 |
[04:10] | I’ll be 25 in October. | 十月就25了 |
[04:13] | You’re his lawyer? | 你是他的律师吗 |
[04:14] | Josh Mitchell, Esq. | 乔什·米切尔 幸会 |
[04:16] | Cabe, I’m gonna talk to the prosecutor, | 凯布 我会跟你的公诉人谈谈 |
[04:18] | and figure out our next steps. | 想清楚下一步怎么做 |
[04:20] | Shouldn’t you already know the steps? | 你难道不应该早就想好了吗 |
[04:22] | When did you pass the bar? | 你什么时候过的律师资格考试 |
[04:23] | A week ago, Tuesday. | 一周前 周二 |
[04:25] | That’s great. Fantastic. | 真好 太棒了 |
[04:27] | A prepubescent public defender? | 一个还没到青春期的辩护律师 |
[04:30] | Let’s get you a top flight advocate. | 给你请个高级律师吧 |
[04:33] | Been on a lawman’s salary for 40 years. | 我拿了四十年的警察工资 |
[04:35] | What I got saved up won’t even cover a decent retainer. | 我的存款连律师的定金都付不起 |
[04:38] | Never mind my representation. | 不必在意我的名声 |
[04:39] | You mind telling me how you guys came up with | 能否告诉我你们怎么能筹措出 |
[04:41] | a half mil bail? | 五十万的保释金 |
[04:43] | I dove into some savings. | 我动了存款 |
[04:45] | I promised some online wrenchers vintage bike parts at good prices. | 我以大价钱在网上卖了一些古董机车的零件 |
[04:48] | Same here, except comics instead of motorcycle stuff. | 我也一样 不过我卖的是漫画不是摩托车 |
[04:52] | You know those blank checks you get | 你知道信用卡账单上 |
[04:53] | with your credit card bills? | 会有的那些空白支票吧 |
[04:53] | So a loan for 19%? | 你借了利率19%的贷款吗 |
[04:55] | 19.5. | 是19.5% |
[04:59] | Mortgage. On the business. | 抵押贷款 用公司抵押 |
[05:02] | You put Scorpion up as collateral? | 你把天蝎抵押了吗 |
[05:03] | The garage, everything? | 车库那些 都抵押了吗 |
[05:04] | It was either that or leave you in prison. | 不这样的话 就得放任你在监狱里 |
[05:06] | It was jail, not prison! | 是监禁 不是监狱 |
[05:08] | I can handle myself. | 我自己能处理 |
[05:09] | You know, Cabe, you have | 凯布 你道谢的方式 |
[05:10] | a very weird way of saying thank you. | 还真是很独特 |
[05:12] | Listen to me next time, and then I’ll thank you. | 你下次听我的 我就会谢你 |
[05:14] | Don’t argue with them, it was my fault. | 别跟他们吵 是我的错 |
[05:16] | – Stop it right there. – You hesitated to release Collins. | -别说了 -你犹豫过要不要放柯林斯 |
[05:18] | You knew it was breaking the law. | 你知道这是违法 |
[05:20] | I was the one who yelled at you to hurry up and do it. | 是我冲你大吼 让你赶紧动手 |
[05:22] | When was the last time anybody convinced me | 你什么时候见过谁能逼我 |
[05:24] | to do something I didn’t want to do? | 做我不想做的事 |
[05:25] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[05:26] | When Walter got you to uncuff Collins. | 沃特让你解开柯林斯的铐子 |
[05:28] | Weren’t you just listening? | 你刚才不是听见了吗 |
[05:30] | I take full responsibility. | 我全权负责 |
[05:32] | The buck stops here. | 不必争了 |
[05:33] | Is that why you told Allie not to call us? | 所以你才让艾莉别打给我们吗 |
[05:35] | Machismo nonsense? | 搞什么大男子主义 |
[05:36] | I didn’t want to be a burden, now I am. | 我不想成为你们的累赘 可现在成了 |
[05:38] | Family’s not a burden. | 家人不是累赘 |
[05:39] | What’s a burden crippling debt, | 一屁股债才是累赘 |
[05:41] | so I took on a case while you were bailing Cabe out. | 所以你们保释凯布时我接了个案子 |
[05:43] | Without discussing it first? | 怎么没提前讨论 |
[05:45] | Could be a year till we get Cabe’s trial date, | 可能得一年后才知道凯布的审判日期 |
[05:46] | and we’re waiting to hear from his lawyer, | 还得等律师的消息 |
[05:48] | so in the meantime, while we’re trying to keep Scorpion above water, | 与此同时 我们得让天蝎正常运转 |
[05:51] | we need to bail ourselves out of a half a million dollar debt. | 还掉欠下的五十万债务 |
[05:53] | – Unbelievable. – The client is Wildlife Animal Guardians. | -居然 -对方是野生动物保护协会 |
[05:56] | It’s a charity, so it won’t pay top dollar, | 是慈善机构 所以报酬不会太多 |
[05:57] | but since we’re currently at our bottom dollar, | 但毕竟我们现在身无分文 |
[06:00] | I suggest we get to work. | 还是赶紧上工吧 |
[06:03] | A poached rhino horn. | 偷猎的犀牛角 |
[06:05] | We intercepted a case on the black market. | 我们在黑市上截获了一起案子 |
[06:08] | Problem is, we have no idea where it came from. | 问题是 不知道是哪里来的 |
[06:10] | Could be Africa, Malaysia, India. | 可能是亚洲 马来西亚 印度 |
[06:13] | People are still killing these animals for their horns, huh? | 人们还处于杀动物取角的年代吗 |
[06:15] | They’re ground up, and then they’re sold in vials | 把犀牛角碾成粉 装进药瓶售卖 |
[06:17] | worth a fortune in Asia | 在亚洲可以卖到天价 |
[06:19] | for their purported medicinal benefits. | 因为所谓的养生价值 |
[06:22] | They think it gives a little goose to the old gooty. | 他们觉得能给”羞羞”加点马力 |
[06:24] | A $213 billion industry destroying wildlife worldwide. | 一个伤害全球野生动物的产业 价值高达2130亿 |
[06:29] | Often funding other operations. | 同时还为其他恶行提供资金 |
[06:31] | Human trafficking, drugs, terrorism. | 贩卖人口 贩毒 恐怖活动 |
[06:33] | Correct. I called Scorpion | 没错 我之所以联系天蝎 |
[06:35] | because I read about the DNA sequencer you’d developed. | 是因为我听过你们发明的DNA测序仪 |
[06:39] | Yes. | 没错 |
[06:39] | We’ve used it on spies in Cuba. | 我们用它在古巴对付蜘蛛 |
[06:42] | And monkey poop. | 还有猴子便便 |
[06:43] | The number of horns we intercepted indicates | 据我们截获的犀牛角数量显示 |
[06:46] | that they are ramping up their operation. | 他们越来越猖狂了 |
[06:48] | They could wipe out thousands of rhinos | 如果我们不尽快采取对策的话 |
[06:50] | at the end of the month if we don’t act fast. | 到月底他们可能会杀死上千头犀牛 |
[06:53] | My hope is you could sample the horns we intercepted | 我希望你们能检测我们截获的犀牛角 |
[06:56] | and identify the subspecies of rhino. | 鉴定出犀牛的品种 |
[06:58] | With that information, | 一旦得知了它们的品种 |
[06:59] | we should be able narrow down | 我们就可以缩小 |
[07:00] | the geographic region the horns came from. | 这些犀牛角的来源地的范围 |
[07:02] | And if you can figure out where they came from, | 假如你们能确定它们的来源 |
[07:03] | you can notify the proper authorities | 就能通知相关机构 |
[07:05] | and nail the poachers. | 抓住这些偷猎者 |
[07:06] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[07:07] | Adissa, does your organization work closely with law enforcement? | 艾蒂萨 你们的组织和执法部门有合作吗 |
[07:10] | Yes. But we’ve only been able to arrest low-level foot soldiers. | 有的 但我们只能逮捕那些底下的小兵 |
[07:13] | That just disrupts business a day or two. | 那样只能将他们的生意搅黄一阵子 |
[07:15] | You could go after wealthy buyers, | 你们可以去追查那些富有的买家 |
[07:18] | but basic economic theory dictates | 但基本的经济原理决定了 |
[07:20] | that you’ll always have someone to take their place if demand is high. | 只要需求高 就总会有源源不断的买方 |
[07:23] | Best way to nail an organized crime unit | 根除一个犯罪组织的最佳方式 |
[07:25] | is to cut out the middleman. | 是端掉他们的中间商 |
[07:26] | Eliminate distribution, | 只要把中间商除掉 |
[07:28] | the organization is left topless and bottomless. | 这个组织就上无所依下无所靠了 |
[07:31] | Like certain clubs near the airport. | 机场附近的一些酒吧就是上无所衣下无所裤 |
[07:34] | Got the results. | 结果出来了 |
[07:36] | That quickly? | 这么快吗 |
[07:37] | That’s impossible. | 不可能吧 |
[07:38] | Nope. I ran the sequence on an online database. | 可能 我在一个网上数据库里检索了这个序列 |
[07:41] | The horn came from a crash of rhinos in a region of five valleys | 这种犀牛角是波扎塔[虚构国名] |
[07:45] | in the nation of Bozatta. | 这五个山谷这片区域的犀牛身上的 |
[07:47] | Still a pretty big swath of land. | 还是挺大一片区域的 |
[07:49] | Well, we can narrow it down. | 我们可以缩小范围 |
[07:50] | All we do is match the DNA in the horn | 我们只需要将犀牛角上的DNA |
[07:52] | to DNA samples on the ground. | 和当地取得的样本DNA匹配就行了 |
[07:54] | Oh, no, more poop? | 不会吧 又要去捣鼓便便吗 |
[07:56] | Well, rhino dung is full of DNA. | 犀牛的粪便里富含DNA |
[07:57] | And parasites, and bacteria. | 以及寄生虫和细菌 |
[07:59] | We get a match on dung in a specific valley, | 假如我们在某个特定山谷发现了匹配的粪便 |
[08:01] | we’ll know that’s where the poachers are working out of. | 我们就能知道这些偷猎者的活动范围了 |
[08:03] | Then the authorities move in. | 然后官方介入 |
[08:04] | This is exactly the help we need. | 我们正是需要这种帮助 |
[08:07] | I’ll make arrangements to fly you all out immediately. | 我马上安排你们飞过去 |
[08:09] | Okay, team, let’s get packing. | 好了 队友们 收拾行李吧 |
[08:12] | Um, I had to surrender my passport as a condition of bail. | 作为保释的条件 我上交了我的护照 |
[08:16] | I can’t come. | 我去不了 |
[08:16] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:17] | Well, you can QB from the garage. | 你可以在车库里远程支援 |
[08:19] | Maybe you can watch over Ralph this weekend | 或者等拉尔夫放学后 |
[08:21] | after he gets dropped off from school? | 你可以帮着照看他一个周末 |
[08:22] | Paige, that work for you? | 佩吉 可以吗 |
[08:24] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[08:26] | Great. | 好极了 |
[08:27] | Relegated to babysitter. | 降级成保姆了 |
[08:47] | Look at this terrain. | 看看这地形 |
[08:49] | I am hoping to see a West African common loon. | 我希望能看见一只西非白嘴潜鸟 |
[08:52] | I’m looking at a West Altadenia common loon right now. | 我正看着一位西艾萨迪尼亚傻子 |
[08:58] | This is one of several compounds around the world | 这是分布在世界各地的机构之一 |
[09:01] | to rehab and protect endangered animals. | 致力于救助和保护濒危动物 |
[09:04] | Don’t be alarmed by the firepower. | 别被枪支吓到 |
[09:06] | It’s protection from poachers. | 那是为了赶跑偷猎者 |
[09:08] | Well, the magazine capacity and firing speed | 凭这弹夹容量和射击速度 |
[09:10] | would surely put a hitch in the giddyup of any bad guys. | 一定是能让坏人屁滚尿流的 |
[09:12] | “Hitch in the giddyup”? | “屁滚尿流” |
[09:14] | I thought we left Cabe at home. | 我们不是把凯布留在家里了吗 |
[09:15] | Don’t be alarmed. | 不用怕 |
[09:16] | I’m very well-trained | 我训练有素 |
[09:18] | and will have my rifle on the plains. | 而且到了平原上我会带着步枪的 |
[09:20] | Come. Let me show you our medical facilities. | 来吧 我带你们看看我们的医疗设备 |
[09:28] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[09:33] | Top veterinarians volunteer their services. | 我们有最顶尖的兽医来做志愿者 |
[09:36] | These incubators house rare peacock eggs to maturity. | 这些孵化器正在孵化十分稀有的孔雀蛋 |
[09:40] | And this is Solomon Ebke. | 这位是所罗门·依贝克 |
[09:42] | A retired general of our nation’s military. | 我们国家军队的前将军 |
[09:44] | He runs security for the compound. | 他负责这个机构的安全 |
[09:46] | Solomon, this is Team Scorpion. | 所罗门 这是天蝎团队 |
[09:48] | We can’t thank you enough. | 太感谢你们了 |
[09:49] | Poachers are a threat to many animals on the endangered species list. | 偷猎者危害了许多濒危动物的生命 |
[09:53] | Your help is paramount to our success. | 你们的帮助是我们获胜的关键 |
[09:55] | Well, when we’re done here, | 我们完事后 |
[09:56] | the poachers will be the ones on the endangered species list. | 在濒临灭绝物种名单上的就是盗猎者了 |
[10:00] | Which one are you, Cagney or Lacey? | 你是谁 卡格奈还是莱西 |
[10:01] | Okay, I think it’s time we break into groups | 好吧 我觉得我们该分成两组 |
[10:03] | and go dung diving. | 去搜查粪便了 |
[10:07] | Um, after we’re done with this case, | 这件事做完后 |
[10:09] | how about you and I change our tickets | 我们改签下回程票 |
[10:10] | and stay a few extra days? | 多待几天吧 |
[10:12] | See the plains of Africa. | 看看非洲平原 |
[10:13] | If I’ve learned anything from ’80s supergroup Toto, | 从八十年代的超级摇滚乐团托托的歌曲来看 |
[10:15] | they’re spectacular. | 超级赞 |
[10:17] | It’s a free honeymoon. | 这就是次免费蜜月之行 |
[10:18] | What could be more romantic? | 还有更浪漫的事吗 |
[10:23] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[10:25] | I’ve been taking stool samples for four hours. | 我采集粪便样本已经四个小时了 |
[10:26] | – Do you want to switch jobs? – No. | -你想换一下吗 -不想 |
[10:28] | Please, just run the test. | 拜托 做检测吧 |
[10:31] | Okay, Walt, about to get the scoop on some poop. | 好吧 沃特 准备开始检测粪便了 |
[10:36] | Yeah, okay, keep me apprised. | 好的 有消息及时告诉我 |
[10:37] | Oh, over here. | 这边 |
[10:39] | Tracks. | 有足迹 |
[10:45] | Animals were just here. | 这里刚才有动物经过 |
[10:46] | Dung can’t be far away. | 粪便就在不远处 |
[10:47] | You mean like that giant pile of crap right there? | 你是说那边那一大坨吗 |
[10:52] | I’ll get samples. | 我去取样 |
[10:54] | He seems to be taking to the safari life. | 他好像很喜欢狩猎的生活 |
[10:57] | I got a theory on what’s going on | 关于这位闻屎麦哲伦是怎么回事 |
[10:58] | with our dung-smelling Magellan. | 我好像有点头绪了 |
[11:00] | Care to share? | 说来听听 |
[11:01] | Not yet. | 等会儿 |
[11:02] | I want to watch this monkey | 我想再多观察下这只猴子 |
[11:03] | in his unnatural habitat a bit longer. | 离开了栖息地后的行为 |
[11:06] | Hang on. Sly, say that again. | 等下 希尔 再说一遍 |
[11:09] | All right, Walt. | 好了 沃特 |
[11:10] | Drop the droppings. Let’s move it. | 放下大便 我们走吧 |
[11:12] | Sly got a hit. | 希尔匹配到了 |
[11:16] | Nice. | 很好 |
[11:19] | Look who finally woke up. How’d you sleep? | 瞧瞧谁终于睡醒了 你睡得好吗 |
[11:22] | Camper still smells like Ray. | 露营车还是闻起来和雷一个味 |
[11:24] | How’d the couch treat you? | 沙发感觉如何 |
[11:25] | It didn’t. | 我没睡 |
[11:27] | Was up all night working with the team. | 整晚都在和小组一起工作 |
[11:30] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[11:31] | They were flying all night. | 他们整晚都在飞机上 |
[11:33] | You didn’t get any sleep because you’re upset | 你没睡着是因为他们把你保释出来 |
[11:35] | that they bailed you out. | 你很生气 |
[11:37] | They shouldn’t have gotten involved. | 他们不该牵扯进来的 |
[11:39] | Scorpion is too important to risk for one man. | 天蝎责任重大 不该为一个人冒这个风险 |
[11:42] | Isn’t it the Marines who say, | 海军陆战队不是说了吗 |
[11:44] | “No man left behind”? | “绝不丢下一个战友” |
[11:46] | Shut up and eat your eggs. | 闭上你的嘴吃你的鸡蛋去 |
[11:53] | Hello, gang. | 伙计们 |
[11:54] | Any progress? | 有进展了吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, several smelly pounds of it. | 有啊 好几斤臭烘烘的大便呢 |
[11:57] | We got a match. | 我们找到匹配的了 |
[11:58] | The poached rhinos came from this valley. | 犀牛是从这个山谷里被猎杀的 |
[12:00] | Which means the poachers aren’t far from here. | 也就是说偷猎者就在这不远处 |
[12:03] | We just need to alert… | 我们只需要警告… |
[12:04] | Whoa, poachers might be closer than you realized. | 偷猎者比你想象的要近得多 |
[12:06] | Africa has been nice, but we got to go. | 非洲虽美 但我们得走了 |
[12:09] | Happy, follow us! | 乐乐 跟上我们 |
[12:10] | We’re Oscar Mike! | 我们要行动了 |
[12:13] | Oscar Mike?! | 行动 |
[12:14] | Why are we following him towards the gunfire?! | 为什么我们要跟着他朝开枪的地方走 |
[12:16] | Sunglasses don’t mean he’s Cabe! | 他戴着墨镜 并不意味着他就成了凯布 |
[12:19] | Walter, do not go towards the gunshots. | 沃特 不要朝着开枪地方去 |
[12:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:24] | When the hell did everybody stop listening to me? | 什么时候大家都开始不听我的了 |
[12:31] | There. He has a gun. | 那边 他有枪 |
[12:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:00] | He shot this poor deer. | 他射中了这头可怜的小鹿 |
[13:05] | It’s a spotted munt deer. | 是一头斑点非洲鹿 |
[13:07] | Only about five left in the world. | 世界上仅剩五头 |
[13:09] | Hunted to the brink of extinction | 偷猎使它们濒临灭绝 |
[13:10] | because its organs are wrongfully believed to cure cancer. | 因为有人误信它们的器官能治愈癌症 |
[13:13] | This animal alone | 就这样一头鹿 |
[13:14] | could be worth half a million on the black market. | 在黑市上能卖到50万 |
[13:16] | That means he won’t leave it behind. | 也就是说 他不会把鹿丢在这里的 |
[13:17] | He’s going for reinforcements. | 他去搬援兵了 |
[13:19] | It’s suffering. | 它很痛苦 |
[13:20] | It’s a through-and-through abdominal. | 腹部被击穿了 |
[13:21] | Sutures can stabilize her, but if we don’t get her | 缝合伤口能稳定它的情况 但如果我们不能把它 |
[13:23] | to the animal sanctuary, she won’t survive. | 送到动物救助站 它就活不下来了 |
[13:25] | Well, let’s throw her in the back of the Jeep. | 我们把它放在吉普车后部 |
[13:27] | I get that there’s only four of them, | 我知道 现在世界上这种鹿还剩四头 |
[13:29] | but there’s only one Sylvester Dodd, | 但世界上也只有一个希尔维斯特·多德 |
[13:31] | and I’m an animal, too, | 而我也是动物 |
[13:32] | and I’d really like to preserve me. | 我非常需要保护 |
[13:34] | Cabe said dudes with guns are coming back | 凯布说那些拿枪的人会回来 |
[13:36] | to collect this critter. | 取走这个动物 |
[13:37] | Critters, plural. She’s pregnant. | 动物们 复数 她怀孕了 |
[13:39] | – What? – Uterus is punctured | -什么 -子宫被刺破 |
[13:40] | and amniotic fluid is leaking. | 羊水破了 |
[13:42] | This womb is compromised. | 子宫已受损 |
[13:44] | Based on the crown/rump length, | 从胎儿顶臀径长度来看 |
[13:46] | I’m guessing it’s halfway through its gestation period. | 我猜是妊娠中期 |
[13:49] | It’s way too young to survive outside the womb. | 胎儿还太小 出了子宫无法存活 |
[13:51] | Damn it, get out of there. | 该死 快点走 |
[13:52] | I am not there to protect you. | 我不在 没法保护你们 |
[13:54] | Okay, you guys heard the angry man in Los Angeles. | 你们都听到洛杉矶愤怒男子的话了 |
[13:56] | Let’s skedaddle. | 我们赶紧逃吧 |
[13:57] | No damn way. You want to let this mother and baby die? | 不可能 你要让母亲和胎儿死掉吗 |
[13:59] | It’s not my preference, | 虽然我很不喜欢这样 |
[14:00] | but I’d really like to let this baby live. | 但我真的很想让本宝宝活下去 |
[14:03] | Paige, I respect your motherly instincts, | 佩吉 我尊重你的母性本能 |
[14:04] | but there’s just no way this fawn can live without a womb. | 但是胎儿离开子宫根本无法存活 |
[14:08] | It might be insane, but can we build one? | 也许很不切实际 但我们能不能造一个子宫 |
[14:10] | Not “Might be.” | 不是也许 |
[14:11] | It is insane. | 就是很不切实际 |
[14:12] | Hold on. I’ve seen you geeks | 等等 我看过你们这些科学怪才 |
[14:14] | build a gun with a paper towel tube and a urinal cake. | 用卷纸管芯和马桶除臭块就能造出一支枪 |
[14:16] | You crafted a submarine escape hatch | 你们用油桶做出了潜艇逃生出口 |
[14:17] | from an oil drum, so if it’s possible, | 如果有可能的话 |
[14:19] | figure out a way to build this kid a-a womb. | 想个办法给胎儿造一个子宫 |
[14:22] | Actually, a kid is a baby goat. | 其实 这孩子是幼羊 |
[14:24] | – Toby, you’re playing with fire. – Paige. | -托比 你这是在玩火 -佩吉 |
[14:26] | It’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[14:28] | Walter. | 沃特 |
[14:29] | You ever want to see me naked again, you figure this out. | 如果你还想再看到我的裸体 你就要想办法 |
[14:33] | You heard her, team. Let’s save these deer. | 你们都听到了 小队 赶紧拯救小鹿吧 |
[14:45] | An artificial womb. Warmth, protection, oxygen, | 人造子宫 需要温度 防护 氧气 |
[14:48] | everything a mother gives, minus the crippling guilt. | 母亲所给予的一切 除了负罪感 |
[14:51] | So, we got to build that first because baby’s weakest. | 我们必须先造这些 因为胎儿是最脆弱的 |
[14:54] | Then I can triage mama. | 然后我再救鹿妈妈 |
[14:55] | Even if we build this perfectly, | 即使我们完美地造出这些 |
[14:56] | odds are high that mama and baby will die. | 妈妈和胎儿死去的几率很高 |
[14:59] | Poachers might be back soon. | 偷猎者可能很快就会回来 |
[15:01] | I’m giving Solomon our coordinates. | 我现在把我们的坐标告诉所罗门 |
[15:03] | All right, team. | 好了 小队 |
[15:05] | Time to order up a little womb service. | 开始跟进子宫服务了 |
[15:07] | My medical bag has sterile salt water with antibiotics | 我的医用袋里有含抗生素的无菌盐水 |
[15:10] | that will sub in for the amniotic fluid. | 可以用来代替羊水 |
[15:12] | The truck’s heat sensor will help us keep the baby at 99 degrees, | 卡车的热传感器会帮我们让胎儿维持在37度 |
[15:14] | the exact temperature of a real deer womb. | 这是真正鹿胎的精确温度 |
[15:17] | A cassava root’s cell walls will act as a placenta, | 木薯根的细胞壁将充当胎盘 |
[15:19] | providing oxygen, | 提供氧气 |
[15:20] | which will reach the baby via the umbilical cord, | 通过脐带和偷猎者水袋里的塑料油管 |
[15:23] | plastic tubing from the poacher’s water bag. | 接触到胎儿 |
[15:25] | Now all we need is something soft | 现在我们只需要柔软的东西 |
[15:27] | to create a wall for the fake womb. | 为假子宫筑一道围墙 |
[15:28] | The windows. We can melt the edges together | 塑钢窗 我们可以把边缘全都融化 |
[15:30] | to form a bag. | 做成一个袋子 |
[15:31] | It will be a while before Solomon arrives. | 所罗门还有好一会才到 |
[15:34] | I hope the poachers don’t get here first. | 希望偷猎者不会先来 |
[15:35] | Well, I will keep them at bay if they… | 要是来了 我会把他们… |
[15:40] | Was that a gunshot? | 是枪声吗 |
[15:45] | It was unintended. | 不是故意的 |
[15:48] | My mistake. | 是我的错 |
[15:49] | Walt, I say this with love, | 沃特 我以爱的出发点说这句话 |
[15:51] | but you better put that gun in Adissa’s hands | 但是你最好把枪交给艾蒂萨 |
[15:53] | or when I see you I am gonna put my foot in your… | 不然等我见到你 我会一脚踢在你的… |
[15:57] | – Copy. – There’s still enough plastic here to make a womb, | -收到 -这些塑料足够造一个子宫 |
[16:00] | but only a single layer. | 但是只有一层 |
[16:02] | Well, it’ll have to work. | 必须得成功 |
[16:04] | Right, Walter? | 对吧 沃特 |
[16:05] | Guys, I’ve been searching the poacher’s bag for matches | 各位 我一直在偷猎者的包里找火柴 |
[16:08] | so we can melt the plastic | 这样我们就能把塑料融化 |
[16:10] | and I found some. | 结果我找到了 |
[16:10] | Look what else I found. | 看看我还找到了什么 |
[16:12] | His sat phone. | 他的卫星手机 |
[16:13] | That will have all his contacts in it. | 他所有的联系人都会在手机里 |
[16:15] | Every scumbag he works with. | 他合作过的每一个人渣 |
[16:16] | You could kill the whole operation. | 或许能端掉整个行动 |
[16:18] | Yes, but it’s encrypted. | 是的 但手机是加密的 |
[16:20] | You’ve got to crack it. | 你们要破解它 |
[16:21] | Linking it to you now, Ralph. | 现在把连接发给你 拉尔夫 |
[16:23] | Got it. | 收到 |
[16:30] | It’s as good as Mother Nature. | 和大自然赐予的一样 |
[16:33] | Hurry up, Doc, she’s in pain. | 快点 医生 它很痛苦 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:36] | Bedtime for Mommy Deer-est. | 好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的鹿妈妈 |
[16:41] | Tough crowd. | 这群人笑点真高 |
[16:45] | Won’t that hurt her? | 这样不会伤到它吗 |
[16:46] | It’s just gonna make her sleep | 这只会让它睡着 |
[16:48] | so that I can remove the baby. | 这样我就能把胎儿取出来 |
[16:52] | Hey. Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:54] | It’s gonna be as easy as A-B-C-section. | 和剖腹产一样简单 |
[16:58] | No? | 不笑吗 |
[17:04] | Out cold with a strong pulse. I’m ready. | 意识昏迷 脉搏有力 我准备好了 |
[17:06] | – Okay. I’ll assist. – Perfect. | -好 我协助你 -很好 |
[17:07] | Happy, be ready to cut the umbilical cord | 乐乐 准备剪断小鹿的脐带 |
[17:09] | and connect the baby’s end to the plastic tube. | 把塑料管和小鹿肚脐相连 |
[17:11] | You know how I feel about blood. | 你知道我不想见血 |
[17:12] | Yeah, well, we need the mitts of someone | 嗯 但得有个连过百万次燃料管的人 |
[17:14] | who’s hooked up a million fuel lines. | 来干这事 |
[17:15] | Happy, get your ass over here and do what he says. | 乐乐 赶紧过来 照他说的做 |
[17:25] | Bring enough hand sanitizer? | 洗手液带得够多啊 |
[17:27] | We came here to examine dung, | 我们是来化验粪便的 |
[17:29] | so to answer your question, no. | 所以这些洗手液显然不够多 |
[17:33] | Short clamp. | 短钳 |
[17:37] | A sponge. | 海绵 |
[17:39] | Validation. | 认可 |
[17:40] | No other doctor in the world could do this. | 世上的医生只有你一人能做成此事 |
[17:42] | That’s just what I need to hear before removing this little one. | 我正需要这样的鼓励来接生小鹿 |
[17:47] | A not-yet-ready-for-prime-time girl. | 一只还没发育完全的小母鹿 |
[17:57] | Is it working? | 管用吗 |
[17:59] | Might be a surprise, | 你们可能没想到 |
[18:00] | but this is my first time | 这其实是我第一次 |
[18:01] | super-gluing an umbilical cord and plastic tubing. | 把塑料管和脐带黏在一起 |
[18:05] | Got it. This should hold tight. | 好了 应该能固定住 |
[18:07] | Squeamish, yes, | 虽然晕血 |
[18:09] | but when the pressure is on, she’s rock solid. | 但能扛住重压 |
[18:11] | Sly, hand sanitizer now. | 希尔 快给我洗手液 |
[18:14] | How will we know if it’s working? | 我们怎么知道管不管用 |
[18:16] | Blood in the tubing will mean her heart is beating. | 有血流进塑料管 说明她还有心跳 |
[18:21] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[18:22] | Blood from her body into the root | 血液从体内流出 |
[18:24] | and then the oxygenated blood returns. | 再以含氧血的形式流回体内 |
[18:26] | Damn good engineering, Doc. | 设计真不错 医生 |
[18:27] | Thanks, darling. | 谢谢夸奖 亲爱的 |
[18:30] | Walt, send this little girl to her womb. | 沃特 把这个小姑娘送进子宫吧 |
[18:37] | All right, look, these are the jokes, folks. | 好吧 我开玩笑的 各位 |
[18:39] | Incredible work, team. | 干得漂亮 天蝎小队 |
[18:40] | Now hurry up and get the hell out of there. | 现在赶紧离开那里 |
[18:42] | We’re packing up. | 正在装车 |
[18:47] | Put this over her. | 给它盖上 |
[18:48] | I got munt deer slobber all over me. | 我身上全是它流的口水 |
[18:51] | My dad and I might not agree on much, | 我和我爸虽然不太合拍 |
[18:53] | but he sure was right about Boscoe. | 但他对博斯科的看法是对的 |
[18:56] | Boscoe? | 博斯科 |
[18:57] | When I was a boy, I found a stray mutt. | 我小时候收养过一只野狗 |
[19:01] | Boscoe. | 叫博斯科 |
[19:02] | He was dirty. | 它身上很脏 |
[19:03] | He chewed up the furniture. | 咬坏了我们的家具 |
[19:04] | He left me presents in my sneakers. | 还在我球鞋里大便 |
[19:07] | So, when Dad finally decided to give him to another family, | 所以 当我爸终于决定把它送人时 |
[19:10] | I was thrilled. | 我激动坏了 |
[19:11] | That’s why I like birds. | 所以我才喜欢小鸟 |
[19:12] | They keep their distance. | 它们有距离感 |
[19:13] | Getting up close and personal with an animal? A real hassle. | 和动物太亲密是个大麻烦 |
[19:17] | Animals are my life’s work. | 我一生都和动物打交道 |
[19:19] | Never too late to switch careers. | 现在换工作还不晚 |
[19:21] | Guys, we got a problem. | 各位 有麻烦了 |
[19:23] | She’s down to 97 degrees. | 它体温下降到36度了 |
[19:24] | If she reaches 95, and at this rate, | 如果降到35度 按这个速度 |
[19:26] | she will in a matter of minutes, she’ll die. | 没几分种 它就会死掉 |
[19:28] | – We-we have to warm her up. – Car engine? | -我们得让它暖起来 -汽车发动机 |
[19:30] | No, that’s too hot. It’s gonna cook her. | 不行 太热了 会把它烤熟 |
[19:31] | Light a fire. | 点把火 |
[19:32] | That’ll melt the womb. | 人造子宫会融化 |
[19:34] | You know, what we needed was two layers of plastic to retain the heat, | 不行 需要两层塑料来保持体温 |
[19:37] | which we had | 本来是有的 |
[19:38] | until Walter Gallo blasted the window with a shotgun. | 但沃特·格洛把塑料窗打穿了 |
[19:41] | “Walter Gallo”? | “沃特·格洛[凯布的姓]” |
[19:42] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:43] | It means your psyche is having you mimic Cabe | 意思是 你为凯布被捕一事自责 |
[19:46] | because you blame yourself for his arrest. | 所以下意识地模仿他 |
[19:48] | You feel guilty he’s not here, | 他没能来 你很内疚 |
[19:49] | and now you’re making him be here | 所以你就扮演了他的角色 |
[19:51] | and that fawn is gonna die! | 而这只小鹿因此就快死了 |
[19:52] | That’s nonsense. I’m not channeling Cabe. | 胡说 我才没凯布上身 |
[19:54] | I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear over your sunglasses. | 不好意思 隔着墨镜听不见你说话 |
[19:56] | One more comment on my foot and your ass are… | 再对我指手画脚 我就把你… |
[20:00] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[20:01] | Exactly. | 我说得没错吧 |
[20:03] | Children, | 各位 |
[20:03] | if we’re done, temperature is going up. | 你们吵够没 体温上去了 |
[20:05] | Brilliant. | 真机智 |
[20:06] | Nature’s best source of soothing warmth, | 大自然最好的取暖地 |
[20:09] | a mother’s bosom. | 母亲的胸口 |
[20:10] | Well, you’re one hot mama. | 你真是个温暖的妈妈[辣妈] |
[20:11] | That’s a smart fix, but it’s only temporary. | 这办法不错 但只是暂缓之计 |
[20:13] | Body heat is only gonna last for so long. | 体温维持不了多久了 |
[20:14] | She’s never gonna make the two hour drive to the compound. | 到大本营要两小时 它撑不了那么久 |
[20:16] | We have to find a more efficient way to keep the baby warm. | 我们得想个更有效的办法给它取暖 |
[20:18] | Okay, I’m checking U.S. Satellite maps. | 好 我正在查看美国卫星地图 |
[20:22] | There’s a Danish oil exploration camp about five miles northeast. | 东北方大约八公里出有一个丹麦石油勘探队 |
[20:26] | They must have controlled heaters | 他们肯定有可调节的加热器 |
[20:28] | for the cold days out here. | 以应对外界的寒冷天气 |
[20:29] | I can modify one to warm the womb. | 我可以拿来改造一下来给子宫保温 |
[20:31] | Okay, uh, let’s split up. | 好 我们分头行动 |
[20:33] | Now, uh, Sly and Adissa, take mama deer to the compound. | 希尔和艾蒂萨带鹿妈妈去鹿群 |
[20:35] | The rest of us will take the baby to the Danish camp. | 其他人带鹿宝宝去丹麦勘探队的营地 |
[20:38] | I’ll call Solomon and divert him to the camp. | 我可以打给所罗门 让他转道去营地 |
[20:41] | He’ll provide protection on our way back to the compound. | 他可以在我们返回的路上提供保护 |
[20:44] | But you and I will be transporting | 但我跟你就要在 |
[20:46] | the animal worth a fortune | 没有保护的情况下 |
[20:47] | without protection from poachers?! | 冒着有偷猎者的风险转移动物吗 |
[20:49] | Wonderful! | 好极了 |
[21:01] | I think she’s in distress. | 我觉得它很痛苦 |
[21:02] | Then comfort her. | 那就安抚它 |
[21:03] | Comfort her? How? | 怎么安抚 |
[21:09] | Here. Nuts and seeds. | 给 坚果和草籽 |
[21:10] | Eat. You need your strength. | 吃吧 你需要保存体力 |
[21:15] | You’re eating right out of my hand. | 你在就着我的手吃东西 |
[21:19] | Just like Boscoe used to do. | 以前博斯科也会这么做 |
[21:27] | What did I say about animals?! | 我刚说什么来着 |
[21:29] | They are always a hassle! | 动物总是个麻烦 |
[21:37] | Cabe? | 凯布 |
[21:38] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[21:39] | Two poachers on ATVs are after us. | 有两个开全地形车的偷猎者在追我们 |
[21:41] | You still have a weapon, right? | 你还有一件武器吧 |
[21:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:46] | Just a second… | 等下 |
[21:49] | Scratch that. No weapon. | 收回那句话 没武器了 |
[21:51] | Well, what else do you got to work with there? | 你还有什么能用的东西 |
[21:56] | A spare gas can, uh, | 一个富裕的油瓶 |
[21:58] | ah, some duct tape. | 一些胶带 |
[22:01] | Um, shotgun shells. | 霰弹枪的弹夹 |
[22:03] | And a pocket knife. | 和一把小折刀 |
[22:04] | All right, well, we can make an explosive. | 很好 我们可以制造炸药 |
[22:06] | That sounds dangerous. | 听着很危险啊 |
[22:08] | So are the poachers. Do what he says. | 偷猎者也很危险 照他说的做 |
[22:11] | Open the cap… | 打开盖子 |
[22:14] | and stick a shell in it. | 塞个弹壳进去 |
[22:16] | Then I want you to insert the knife into the spout | 然后把刀插进管口 |
[22:19] | so it’s touching the shell. | 让刀碰到弹壳 |
[22:20] | Then invert the spout back into the can. | 然后把管口倒插入油瓶里 |
[22:28] | The knife will work as a firing pin– | 刀子会起到撞针的作用 |
[22:29] | it’ll create a spark. | 会产生火花 |
[22:33] | They are coming up behind us. | 他们就要追上来了 |
[22:42] | Sylvester, you all right? | 希尔维斯特 你还好吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah, we’re safe. | 好 我们安全了 |
[22:46] | – For now. – Okay. | -暂时如此 -好 |
[22:47] | Thanks, Cabe. | 谢谢 凯布 |
[22:49] | There’s Solomon. | 所罗门在那儿 |
[22:51] | I took the liberty of gathering items | 我自作主张找了一些 |
[22:53] | you might find useful. | 可能有用的东西 |
[22:54] | I can modify this flameless battery-powered | 我可以改造这个电池驱动的 |
[22:57] | camp stove– it should warm the fawn. | 无焰营地炉 应该可以给小鹿保温 |
[22:59] | Guys, we have a problem. | 同志们 我出事了 |
[23:03] | We’re out of gas. | 我们没油了 |
[23:04] | The poachers will call for backup | 偷猎者会叫来支援 |
[23:05] | and return with more firepower. | 带着更多火力追上来 |
[23:07] | Do you have any more fuel? | 你还有其他的燃料吗 |
[23:08] | I had a whole can of it, | 本来有一整瓶 |
[23:09] | but you made me turn it into a bomb. | 但你让我做成了炸弹 |
[23:11] | Okay, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[23:12] | You can’t run carrying a 70-pound munt deer. | 你不可能带着六十多斤的鹿跑路 |
[23:16] | So it’s time to hunker down and get tactical. | 所以是时候以静制动 随机应变了 |
[23:18] | Tactical. Yes. | 随机应变 |
[23:21] | How do I do that? | 我怎么变啊 |
[23:22] | During the Revolutionary War, | 在革命战争期间 |
[23:24] | George Washington was surrounded and outnumbered, | 乔治·华盛顿被围 寡不敌众 |
[23:26] | so his men lit several campfires. | 所以他的兵点燃了几个营火 |
[23:29] | The British saw that, | 英国人看到了 |
[23:31] | and they thought the Bluejackets were still there | 他们以为水军还在那里 |
[23:33] | while Washington’s troops were escaping across the East River. | 而华盛顿的军队则渡过东河逃了 |
[23:37] | There are no rivers here. | 这儿可没有河 |
[23:38] | You got to make them think | 你得让他们以为 |
[23:39] | you’re somewhere you’re not. | 你在别的地方 |
[23:41] | So check your surroundings. | 好好看看周围的地形 |
[23:42] | Look around you, Sly. What do you see? Think. | 看看四周 希尔 你看到了什么 快想 |
[23:44] | Nothing but brush. | 全是灌木丛 |
[23:50] | The western peregrine. | 西部游隼 |
[23:52] | They utilize a unique defense mechanism, | 它们有一套独特的防御机制 |
[23:55] | and we’re gonna copy it. | 我们来有样学样 |
[24:00] | Perfect 99 degrees. | 完美的37度 |
[24:01] | Hey, Sly, whatever you’re planning, | 希尔 不管你什么计划 |
[24:03] | be careful, those guys are killers, | 小心 那些人是杀手 |
[24:04] | be it animal or human. | 人和动物他们都杀 |
[24:06] | You be careful, too. | 你也小心 |
[24:07] | I stripped the insulation on these prongs. | 我把插脚上的绝缘层都剥掉了 |
[24:08] | Touch ’em, and you’ll feel ’em | 一碰就触电 |
[24:09] | down in your gooty, and not in a good way. | 感觉超酸爽 你不会喜欢的 |
[24:11] | Okay. Let’s get back | 好了 我们回到 |
[24:12] | to the compound and reunite her with her mommy. | 大本营 让它和妈妈团聚吧 |
[24:14] | Dangerous passage. I’ll lead. | 那条路很危险 我来带路 |
[24:16] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[24:17] | You guys follow and keep an eye out for poachers. | 你们跟上 留意偷猎者 |
[24:24] | Tire marks. | 有胎印 |
[24:28] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[24:39] | They can’t be far. | 他们走不了多远 |
[24:41] | We just need to figure out which direction they went. | 只需要搞清楚他们走的方向 |
[24:45] | There you go. | 上钩了 |
[24:47] | Look at the dummy nest, you dummies. | 快去看我们的伪装 你们这些白痴 |
[24:54] | Come on, Jane, eat. | 吃吧 简 |
[24:57] | Jane? | 简 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | Jane Doe. | 简·鹿[无名氏] |
[25:04] | Don’t like that she won’t eat. | 不是它不想吃 |
[25:08] | Heart rate is over 200. | 心率已经超过200 |
[25:10] | She’s dehydrated due to blood loss. | 因为失血过多它已经脱水了 |
[25:12] | She needs medical attention. | 需要医疗护理 |
[25:17] | Well, we can’t move until the poachers | 我们得等偷猎者沿着假脚印走过去 |
[25:19] | follow the fake boot prints. | 才能行动 |
[25:20] | I made them nonobvious as to not be suspicious, | 我设置的不太明显 以免他们怀疑 |
[25:23] | but come on. | 但他们也太蠢了 |
[25:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[25:29] | They won’t let me change my assignment, | 他们不让我换作业 |
[25:31] | so I’m stuck with you. | 看来我还得跟着你 |
[25:32] | Patty, not now. | 帕蒂 现在不是时候 |
[25:34] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[25:35] | Keep working the phone encryption. | 继续破译手机密码 |
[25:36] | I’m gonna make the best of the situation. | 那我只能尽量维持目前的局面 |
[25:38] | That means baking shortbread crisps | 烤个酥饼 |
[25:39] | whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 |
[25:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[25:41] | – Who are you? – I work for Alderman Dodd. | -你是谁 -我为多德议员效力 |
[25:43] | Assume the oven in your garage works? | 你们车库的烤箱应该能用吧 |
[25:45] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, wait a minute. | 喂喂 等一下 |
[25:47] | Mr. Gallo. | 格洛先生 |
[25:48] | I have great news. | 我有个好消息 |
[25:49] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[25:50] | After the day I’m having, I could use some. | 今天就需要你这个好消息了 |
[25:51] | Prosecutor is offering three years. | 起诉人提出三年刑期 |
[25:53] | – Three years?! – I know, it’s pretty good, right? | -三年 -是的 很不错吧 |
[25:55] | – I’ve got the paperwork right here. – But I’m innocent. | -我正好带了文件 -但我是无罪的 |
[25:57] | If you’re innocent, don’t sign. | 你要是无罪就别签字 |
[25:59] | Do you guys have a mixer? | 你们没有搅拌器吗 |
[26:00] | – Who’s that? – I have no idea. | -她是谁 -不知道 |
[26:02] | Oh. So you’re out of jail and okay. | 你安然无恙的出狱了 |
[26:05] | Would’ve been nice to know. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[26:06] | Allie, I didn’t want you to be worried. | 艾莉 我不想让你担心 |
[26:08] | You call and tell me you’re arrested, then radio silence. | 你打电话说你被逮捕了 然后信号中断 |
[26:11] | I don’t know what’s going on and I leave message after me… | 我不知道发生了什么 之后留言… |
[26:13] | Do I look like I’m not worried? | 我还能看起来很淡定吗 |
[26:15] | – She looks worried. – Shut up. | -她看起来很担心 -闭嘴 |
[26:17] | Uh, Mr. Gallo, these kind of conversations | 格洛先生 我想我们之间的谈话 |
[26:18] | are supposed to be privileged, I think. | 应该更重要一些 |
[26:20] | Is there some place we could go? | 我们可以找个地方谈谈吗 |
[26:21] | I’m about to tell you where you can go. | 我来告诉你该去哪里 |
[26:22] | Three years is a solid offer. | 三年已经是很好的提议了 |
[26:24] | Three years?! | 三年 |
[26:25] | Don’t take the deal. | 别接受协议 |
[26:26] | But you should apologize to that lady. | 但你应该向那位女士道歉 |
[26:28] | – Who is that? – I have no idea. | -她是谁 -我不知道啊 |
[26:30] | The federal sentencing guideline is seven years. | 按照联邦量刑指南来说是七年 |
[26:32] | The sentencing for an innocent person is zero. | 无罪的人不需要服刑 |
[26:35] | You’re talking plea with your lawyer | 你在和你的律师商量刑期 |
[26:36] | and you haven’t even told me. | 却和我只字未提 |
[26:37] | Don’t you think I’d care that maybe I won’t see you | 你觉得我要是三年见不到你 |
[26:40] | for three years?! | 会不在意吗 |
[26:41] | – He’s not my lawyer. – Uh, yes, I am. | -他不是我的律师 -不 我是的 |
[26:43] | No, you’re fired. Now you’re not. | 你被解雇了 现在你不是了 |
[26:45] | Ooh-ooh, roasted. | 糗大了 |
[26:47] | Fine. I didn’t take the bar four times to be treated like this. | 行 我做律师也不是为了看你的脸色 |
[26:51] | You know what? He’s got the right idea. | 你知道吗 他说的一点没错 |
[26:53] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[26:57] | You guys are out of vanilla extract! | 你们的香草精用完了 |
[26:59] | Who the hell are you?! | 你到底是谁 |
[27:01] | I cracked the sat phone. | 我入侵了卫星电话 |
[27:02] | It’s a network of connected lines. | 这是所有联系人网络 |
[27:04] | If I call all the numbers in the network, | 如果我拨打了网络的所有号码 |
[27:05] | each phone will ping off a local cell tower. | 每个电话就会向当地手机发射塔发送信号 |
[27:07] | I’ll be able to track every poacher’s location. | 我就能追踪到每个偷猎者的位置 |
[27:09] | Dialing the network now. | 正在拨号中 |
[27:11] | We’ll be able to ID every guy in the network, | 我们能追踪到网络中的每个人了 |
[27:13] | the grunts, the buyers and the middlemen. | 捕猎者 买家 还有中间商 |
[27:20] | Ralph, your plan is working. | 拉尔夫 你的计划奏效了 |
[27:24] | I can still hear ringing in my comms. | 我通讯器里还能听到铃声 |
[27:28] | Yeah, me too. | 我也听到了 |
[27:29] | But it’s not coming from Sly’s location. | 那不是从希尔的位置传来的 |
[27:33] | Oh, Walter! | 沃特 |
[27:36] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[27:37] | If Solomon’s phone is ringing, clear your throat. | 所罗门的电话响了 你就干咳两下 |
[27:43] | I never answer “Blocked caller.” | 我从不接隐藏号码的电话 |
[27:47] | Walter, Solomon is a poacher! | 沃特 所罗门是偷猎者 |
[27:58] | So, um, who do you think it is? | 你认为是谁打来的 |
[28:06] | Is he making a fist? | 他在握拳吗 |
[28:07] | Not good. | 不太妙 |
[28:08] | Walter, you are not Cabe. | 沃特 你可不是凯布 |
[28:10] | Maybe it’s trouble calling? | 也许是麻烦找上了门 |
[28:13] | Huh? | 什么 |
[28:15] | Why would he punch him? That isn’t his strong suit. | 沃特为什么要打他 那不是他的强项 |
[28:33] | If it can take down a munt deer… | 既然这能放倒一只非洲鹿… |
[28:36] | “Trouble’s calling”? | “麻烦找上门” |
[28:39] | You could do better? | 你能想到更好的吗 |
[28:46] | Prescription? | 我给你的处方是 |
[28:48] | Bed rest. | 卧床休息 |
[28:51] | That’s actually pretty good. | 这确实很棒 |
[28:54] | Do I sound like that? | 我说话像那样子吗 |
[28:58] | Footprints! | 有脚印 |
[29:00] | Uh-huh, this way. | 走这边 |
[29:01] | Now. | 就现在 |
[29:15] | Go! | 走 |
[29:29] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[29:35] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[29:36] | Compound, here we come! | 基地 我们来了 |
[29:37] | Strange for someone who dislikes animals to throw his body | 一个不喜欢动物的人用自己的身体 |
[29:40] | over a deer to protect it from bullets. | 保护一只鹿免于中弹真是奇怪 |
[29:44] | Just drive. | 开你的车吧 |
[29:54] | Get on a dextrose saline IV stat. | 马上注射葡萄糖盐水 |
[29:56] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[30:00] | Okay, mama’s at the compound. | 好了 鹿妈妈到基地了 |
[30:01] | Where’s her kid? | 鹿宝宝在哪 |
[30:02] | We’re minutes out. | 还有几分钟就到 |
[30:03] | And a kid is a baby goat, | 宝宝是指小山羊 |
[30:05] | but we have a fawn. | 但我们只有小鹿 |
[30:06] | Stop! | 停 |
[30:07] | Oh, come on, Ralph, it’s just wordplay. | 拜托 拉尔夫 只是咬文嚼字罢了 |
[30:08] | No, stop now. | 不 停车 |
[30:09] | There’s a poacher roadblock ahead. | 偷猎者拦住了你们前方的去路 |
[30:14] | I’m still tracking their phones. | 我还在追踪他们的电话 |
[30:14] | I can see them all gathering. | 我看见他们全聚在一起 |
[30:16] | Solomon was leading you guys into an ambush. | 所罗门把你们带进了埋伏圈 |
[30:18] | I’ve called the Defense Department. | 我已经通知了国防部 |
[30:19] | They’ve notified the Bozattan military. | 他们通知了波扎坦军队 |
[30:21] | They’re on their way. | 他们正赶过来 |
[30:22] | Okay. So we’ll wait here until they get rounded up. | 好吧 所以我们在这里等着他们被包围 |
[30:24] | Negative– | 不行… |
[30:25] | I’m seeing three to four poachers closing in from behind. | 我看见三到四个偷猎者从你们后方靠近 |
[30:28] | We can’t stay put, we can’t move back, we can’t go forward. | 我们不能待在原地 不能后退 也不能往前 |
[30:30] | Our little girl here’s running out of time. | 我们的鹿宝宝快要撑不住了 |
[30:31] | Cabe, how far is the compound as the crow flies? | 凯布 我们离基地的直线距离有多远 |
[30:34] | Well, it’s a half mile due east over a hill. | 在东面距此半英里的小山上 |
[30:38] | We’re making a break for it. | 我们偷跑过去 |
[30:40] | Out there? | 从这里吗 |
[30:40] | With the poachers? Walt, I don’t want | 有这么多偷猎者 沃特 |
[30:42] | to get mounted over a fireplace. | 我可不想送命上门 |
[30:43] | The tall grass will shield us if we stay low. Here. | 我们俯身前进 草丛能把我们挡住 就现在 |
[30:45] | Hurry. Hurry, let’s move, let’s go. | 快快 动起来 快走 |
[30:58] | The surgical team is prepping the OR in “B” Wing | 手术团队正在B翼楼准备手术室 |
[31:00] | so we can clean her wound and wash it with antibiotics. | 进而我们可以用抗生素清理她的伤口 |
[31:02] | Your team did a great job. | 你的团队做得很棒 |
[31:08] | Is… that an abnormal heartbeat? | 这是心跳异常吗 |
[31:11] | Yes, but she’s dehydrated. | 对 但她有些脱水 |
[31:12] | It’s standard to have a few. | 喝一些水就能正常 |
[31:14] | I’ll be back for her when the OR is ready. | 手术室准备好我就回来接她 |
[31:20] | Poachers found your Jeep. | 偷猎者找到了你的吉普车 |
[31:21] | They’re entering the grass. | 他们进入了草丛 |
[31:23] | Are these too salty? | 这些是不是太咸了 |
[31:24] | Kid, could not be a worse time. | 孩子 现在可不是时候 |
[31:30] | Mm, no, it’s delicious. | 不咸 很好吃 |
[31:32] | Knew the recipe was wrong. | 我就知道食谱错了 |
[31:42] | Ah, this is an interesting development. | 这个发展趋势有点意思 |
[31:49] | Keep as low as you can, guys. | 尽量蹲低一些 伙计们 |
[31:51] | Any lower, I’d be a groundhog. | 再低一点我就成土拨鼠了 |
[31:54] | Or a politician. | 或者一个政客 |
[32:02] | Toby, | 托比 |
[32:03] | Jane’s abnormal heartbeats are speeding up | 简的异常心率 |
[32:05] | at a common ratio, geometrically increasing rate. | 以几何级数加快 |
[32:08] | By my calculations, in 210 seconds, | 据我计算 在210秒后 |
[32:10] | she’ll have 130 abnormal heartbeats a minute. | 她的心率将达到130次/分 |
[32:12] | Her heart won’t be able to withstand that, where’s the vet? | 她的心脏将无法承受 兽医在哪 |
[32:14] | Uh, she’s prepping the OR in the “B” Wing, wherever that is. | 不知道她在哪个B翼楼准备手术室 |
[32:18] | You don’t have time to look for them. | 你没时间去找他们了 |
[32:20] | You have to shock her heart. | 你得对小鹿做心脏电击 |
[32:21] | Is there a defibrillator nearby? | 你周围有除颤器吗 |
[32:22] | Yes! | 有 |
[32:23] | But it looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. | 但看起来很久没用过了 |
[32:31] | Get up, and give me the animal. | 站起来 把手里的动物给我 |
[32:41] | I said get up! | 我说叫你站起来 |
[32:45] | Hand over the munt deer. | 把鹿交给我 |
[32:49] | Now! | 现在 |
[32:52] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:53] | This way! | 走这边 |
[32:55] | Run, Mom! They know where you are! | 妈妈快跑 他们发现你们了 |
[33:01] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[33:04] | No, no, no. | 别死 别死 |
[33:05] | Not yet, I-I don’t have any conductive gel! | 再等一下 我没找到导电胶 |
[33:14] | Or do I? | 有主意了 |
[33:18] | Yes. | 有了 |
[33:19] | A water and alcohol mix will conduct electricity. | 水和酒精的混合物可以导电 |
[33:25] | There we go. | 开始了 |
[33:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[33:31] | This might sting a little. | 可能会有点刺痛 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:37] | Come on. | 加油 |
[33:39] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:40] | I can’t lose you like I lost Boscoe! | 我不会像失去博斯科一样失去你 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:54] | That’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[33:55] | That’s my girl. | 好样的 |
[34:00] | The wildlife center. Guys! | 野生动物保护中心 各位 |
[34:02] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[34:13] | Get your heads down! | 低头 |
[34:31] | This animal has no heat source, open up an incubator! | 这只动物需要热源 打开一个保育箱 |
[34:34] | Here. | 好了 |
[34:39] | She’s okay. | 它没事了 |
[34:41] | You need to regulate this hot box | 你需要调节这个保温箱 |
[34:42] | so she stays at 99 degrees. | 让它保持37摄氏度的恒温 |
[34:44] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:46] | She’s gonna live. | 它能活下来了 |
[34:48] | And I know you didn’t do it just to see me naked, | 我知道你不是为了和我坦诚相见才这样做的 |
[34:50] | but you’re gonna get to anyway. | 不过你可以如愿以偿了 |
[35:02] | What’s taking so long in there? | 怎么这么久 |
[35:04] | Jane’s going to be fine. | 简会没事的 |
[35:05] | And her baby? | 它的孩子呢 |
[35:06] | Your friends are with her now. | 你的朋友们在陪着它 |
[35:07] | She’s going to make it. | 它会活下来的 |
[35:09] | I have more good news. | 我还有其他好消息 |
[35:11] | The Bozatta Army captured the poachers. | 军方已经逮捕了那些偷猎者 |
[35:13] | And with the data your friend decrypted | 有了你朋友从卫星电话中解密的数据 |
[35:15] | from the satellite phone, the entire operation is going down. | 整个偷猎组织都会被瓦解 |
[35:20] | Boscoe would be proud. | 博斯科会为以你为傲的 |
[35:34] | Got a text from your mom. They’re a few minutes out. | 收到了你妈妈的短信 他们几分钟就到 |
[35:38] | Can’t you make anything other than scrambled eggs? | 你除了炒鸡蛋还会做别的么 |
[35:41] | No. Now eat. | 不会了 赶紧吃吧 |
[35:44] | You know, without your hackin’ and crackin’ today, | 今天要是没有你的技术 |
[35:47] | they would have never taken down those poachers. | 他们不可能抓到那些偷猎者 |
[35:50] | I’m proud of you, kiddo. | 我为你骄傲 孩子 |
[35:53] | You helped, too. | 你也帮忙了 |
[35:55] | If you hadn’t shown Sly how to make that explosive, | 你如果没教希尔做那个炸弹 |
[35:57] | he and Adissa and the deer would’ve been goners. | 他 艾蒂萨和那头鹿都会没命的 |
[35:59] | Feels good helping the team, right? | 能帮助队伍的感觉很好 对吧 |
[36:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:02] | But you don’t like it when they help you. | 但你不喜欢他们帮助你 |
[36:04] | I never took you for a hypocrite. | 我本以为你不是个伪君子呢 |
[36:06] | Now, hold on a second. | 等等 |
[36:08] | The team helped you, and you need to accept that help | 队伍帮助了你 你要接受他们的善意 |
[36:10] | so that they can feel good, too. | 这样他们也能感到开心 |
[36:12] | You think you’re being selfless | 你觉得你这样很无私的时候 |
[36:14] | when you’re really being selfish. | 实际上是自私 |
[36:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[36:20] | Ralph. Come here. | 拉尔夫 过来 |
[36:26] | Okay. I’m starved. Kovelsky’s? | 好了 我饿死了 去科沃斯基家吃 |
[36:28] | Can’t afford it. | 吃不起 |
[36:29] | Well, I’ve got some leftover chicken upstairs. | 我楼上还有点剩鸡肉 |
[36:31] | Well, we got frozen veggies down here. | 楼下有冷冻蔬菜 |
[36:33] | Potluck soup it is. Give me another hug. | 那就做家常浓汤吧 再抱一下 |
[36:37] | Want to help me? | 来帮手吗 |
[36:38] | Sure. | 好的 |
[36:42] | Uh, waitress, you went all turbocharged mama bear today | 服务员 今天在草原上你像加足马力的 |
[36:45] | on the savannah. Even tore me a new one. I liked it. | 熊妈妈一样 让我刮目相看 我喜欢 |
[36:47] | Yeah, when it comes to mamas and their babies, | 每当遇到关于母亲和孩子的事时 |
[36:50] | I can get a little nuts. | 我都有点疯狂 |
[36:51] | It’s okay. There’s nothing stronger | 没事的 母子之间的纽带 |
[36:52] | than the mother-child bond. | 是最强大的 |
[36:53] | Hello. Just came to get my cookies. | 大家好 就是来拿一下我的饼干 |
[36:56] | Oh, I’m-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[36:58] | Who cares? There’s cookies here? | 这重要吗 这儿有饼干么 |
[37:00] | I’m Patty, Alderman Dodd’s intern. | 我叫帕蒂 多德市议员的实习生 |
[37:02] | I’d left extra shortbreads for your team, | 我本想给你们留一些酥饼 |
[37:04] | but they were such a hit I need all of them | 但酥饼很抢手 我要把这些都拿走 |
[37:06] | to grease the wheels of the government. | 去贿赂那些政府政要 |
[37:07] | Um, you don’t need all of ’em. | 也不用都拿走啊 |
[37:11] | Your loss, Doc. They were scrumptious. | 那就是你的损失了 医生 很美味 |
[37:14] | Ralph doesn’t like shortbread. | 拉尔夫不喜欢脆饼 |
[37:16] | Yeah, but he sure likes her. | 没错 但他喜欢她 |
[37:18] | Actually, there might be one thing | 其实 可能有比母子关系 |
[37:19] | stronger than the mother-child bond. | 更加强联的纽带 |
[37:23] | This is an interesting development. | 这个发展趋势有点意思 |
[37:26] | That’s what I said. | 我早就说了 |
[37:27] | I don’t like this one bit. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[37:31] | Alderman. | 议员 |
[37:32] | Patty. Glad you’re here. | 帕蒂 正好你来了 |
[37:34] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释一下这是什么吗 |
[37:36] | Mr. Dodd, this is Tyson Bales. | 多德先生 我是泰森·贝尔斯 |
[37:37] | Want to let you know you’ve got my vote | 我想告诉你 我支持你 |
[37:39] | for the library basement. Stella Johnson’s, too. | 用图书馆地下室 斯黛拉·约翰逊也是 |
[37:42] | Looks like your science club has a home. | 看来你的科学俱乐部有归属了 |
[37:44] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[37:45] | You got this done with shortbread crisps? | 你用酥炸脆饼搞定这件事的 |
[37:48] | It’s simple. Kim Becker and Kyle Metney | 很简单 金·贝克和凯尔·麦特尼 |
[37:51] | both have dads learning the banjo, | 爸爸都在学班卓琴 |
[37:52] | so their votes were going to the Strummin’ Seniors. | 他们肯定都支持老年音乐室 |
[37:55] | You have to win over Tyson Bales and Stella Johnson. | 你必须争取泰森·贝尔斯和斯黛拉·约翰逊 |
[37:58] | And they don’t know you. Probably don’t even like you, | 他们不了解你 可能并不喜欢你 |
[38:00] | since they were friends with the man you replaced. | 因为他们是被你顶替者的朋友 |
[38:03] | But know who they love? | 但你知道他们爱谁吗 |
[38:04] | Santa? | 圣诞老人吗 |
[38:06] | Mrs. Pine, their fifth grade teacher. | 派恩老师 五年级老师 |
[38:08] | She comes to their swearing-in ceremony every year, | 她每年都会参加他们的宣誓仪式 |
[38:11] | and then they take her | 然后他们会带她 |
[38:12] | to Sweet Toto’s Bakery for coffee and… | 去甜蜜托托面包店来一杯咖啡和… |
[38:14] | Shortbread crisps. | 酥炸脆饼 |
[38:16] | So you buttered up Mrs. Pine with the crisps | 所以你用酥炸脆饼讨好了派恩老师 |
[38:18] | and she told them to support the science club. | 她让他们支持科学俱乐部 |
[38:21] | That’s bribery. | 那是贿赂 |
[38:22] | That’s politics. | 那叫政治手段 |
[38:24] | Will you listen to me from now on? | 你现在愿意听我说话了吗 |
[38:26] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[38:27] | Will you be nice? | 你能态度好吗 |
[38:29] | I’ll be nicer. | 我会好一点 |
[38:30] | I’ll take it. | 也行 |
[38:35] | You could’ve left me a cookie. | 你可以给我留一块饼干的 |
[38:37] | Gather up, everyone. | 大家过来一下 |
[38:38] | Happy and I are setting up a surprise. | 乐乐和我要宣布一个惊喜 |
[38:40] | Cabe, can you and Sly put the couch movie-style? | 凯布 你和希尔能不能把沙发布置成看电影时的样子 |
[38:47] | So… today, | 今天 |
[38:49] | what, uh, Toby said about you doing Cabe impersonations… | 托比说你有点模仿凯布 |
[38:52] | Uh, it was not, uh, an impersonation. | 那不是 模仿 |
[38:55] | Live action role-playing? | 实时角色扮演吗 |
[38:56] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[38:57] | I think you were having a hard time today | 我觉得你今天因为凯布的事 |
[38:59] | because of what happened to Cabe | 而有些不安 |
[39:00] | and it affected you in a really, really weird way. | 让你变得非常非常奇怪 |
[39:02] | And I want you to know just because | 我希望你知道 |
[39:03] | I’m your girlfriend now doesn’t mean | 尽管我现在是你女朋友 |
[39:06] | I can’t still do my job. So when you’re having | 但我还是要做好本职工作 所以当你 |
[39:09] | emotional stuff, like EQ issues, | 出现情绪问题 比如情商上的疑惑 |
[39:12] | I’m-I’m here to help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[39:14] | Our relationship doesn’t change that. | 我们的恋爱关系不会改变这一点 |
[39:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:22] | There we go. | 好了 |
[39:25] | Almost showtime. | 好戏即将上演 |
[39:26] | Uh… before you raise the curtain, | 拉起幕布之前 |
[39:29] | I would like to say something. | 我想说点什么 |
[39:32] | I can fire a crossbow, | 我会射弩箭 |
[39:34] | dance a decent box step… | 盒子舞跳得不错 |
[39:37] | make a mean grilled cheese. | 做烤芝士 |
[39:39] | Thanks for sharing, Cabe. | 谢谢你的分享 凯布 |
[39:41] | I think Grandpa’s starting to slip. | 我觉得老爷爷话开始多了 |
[39:43] | But what I’m not good at | 但我不擅长 |
[39:45] | is accepting help. | 接受帮助 |
[39:49] | You put it on the line for me: | 你们为我赌上了一切 |
[39:50] | prized possessions, money, Scorpion. | 珍贵的东西 钱 天蝎 |
[39:54] | I’m sorry for not being grateful. | 对不起 我还如此不知感激 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[40:00] | Our pleasure. | 不客气 |
[40:04] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll, uh… | 那现在 我… |
[40:08] | I need to apologize to Allie. | 我要去找艾莉道歉了 |
[40:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:16] | Well, food’s almost ready. | 吃的快做好了 |
[40:18] | What’s the main attraction? | 我们要看些什么 |
[40:21] | Bambi. | 斑比 |
[40:24] | My munt deer! | 我的小鹿 |
[40:26] | It’s a live compound feed. | 这是实时喂养录像 |
[40:27] | They’re gonna let Jane visit her baby every day | 他们会让简每天都能看到它的宝宝 |
[40:29] | to keep their bond intact. | 从而维系它们之间的纽带 |
[40:31] | Nothing’s gonna break that bond. | 没有任何东西能破坏这层纽带 |
[40:33] | Not even a punk with cookies. | 带饼干的小丫头也不行 |
[40:37] | Nothing. Just watch the deer, dear. | 没什么 好好看鹿吧 亲爱的 |