| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:05] | I found a mathematical formula for their dance tracks, | 我给他们的舞曲弄了个数学公式 | 
| [00:07] | and a few weeks later, I had royalties coming in. | 几周以后 我就拿到了版税钱 | 
| [00:10] | If I uncuff him without a direct order, | 没有直接命令就取下脚铐 | 
| [00:12] | I violate a half a dozen federal statutes. | 我会违反好几条联邦法令 | 
| [00:16] | Collins! | 柯林斯 | 
| [00:18] | Agent Gallo, you’re under arrest for instigating an escape. | 格洛探员 你因为唆使罪犯逃跑被捕 | 
| [00:22] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 | 
| [00:23] | I want to be your attorney. | 我想做你的辩护律师 | 
| [00:24] | – You want to what? – I can do this. | -你要干嘛 -我可以的 | 
| [00:26] | I want a family. I’ve always wanted a family. | 我想要个家 我一直想要一个家 | 
| [00:28] | And I want one with you, ’cause I love you. | 我想和你有个家 因为我爱你 | 
| [00:33] | Shall we start now? | 我们现在开始吗 | 
| [00:49] | You may proceed, Counselor. | 可以开始了 律师 | 
| [00:53] | Counselor? | 律师 | 
| [00:56] | You’re up. | 到你了 | 
| [00:58] | She means me. | 原来是叫我 | 
| [00:58] | Right, I am a “Counselor” now. Okay. | 对 我现在是律师了 好的 | 
| [01:03] | Your Honor… | 法官大人 | 
| [01:05] | or would you prefer “Judge”? | 或者要不要叫你”法官” | 
| [01:07] | ‘Cause “Your Honor”– | 因为”法官大人” | 
| [01:09] | it-it just sounds so formal. | 听起来好正式 | 
| [01:11] | But we-we are… in a, uh, formal setting. | 不过这个 确实是正式会面 | 
| [01:15] | Either will do. | 哪个都行 | 
| [01:16] | Okay, then. “Your Honor” it is. | 那好吧 那就叫”法官大人”吧 | 
| [01:20] | I move for an immediate dismissal | 我请求立即撤销 | 
| [01:21] | of all the charges against my client, | 针对我委托人的一切指控 | 
| [01:22] | Cabe Gallo, who is accused of abetting | 凯布·格洛 他被指控 | 
| [01:24] | the escape of federal inmate Mark Collins, | 教唆并帮助联邦囚犯马克·柯林斯逃跑 | 
| [01:28] | on the grounds that if my client had acted in any other manner, | 因为如果当时我的委托人没有这样做 | 
| [01:31] | it would have been in direct violation | 就会直接违反 | 
| [01:34] | of Mr. Collins’ constitutional rights. | 科林斯先生的合法权益 | 
| [01:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [01:41] | This is the part of the proceedings | 接下来你应该 | 
| [01:42] | where you elaborate, Counselor. | 详细解释一下 律师 | 
| [01:45] | Right. | 好 | 
| [01:46] | Of course. | 明白 | 
| [01:50] | The Eighth Amendment forbids | 宪法第八号修正案规定 | 
| [01:52] | cruel and unusual punishment. | 不得施加残酷和非常的惩罚 | 
| [01:54] | Yes, they taught us that in law school. | 没错 我在法学院时学过 | 
| [01:57] | How does it pertain to this case? | 这跟案子有什么关系吗 | 
| [01:58] | Well, Honor… | 好的 大人 | 
| [01:59] | I mean, Your Judge… ship… | 不是 法官阁下在上… | 
| [02:05] | This brief… | 这份简报… | 
| [02:09] | This brief. | 这份简报 | 
| [02:11] | Uh, it describes the incident in question. | 描述了本次案件的详细情况 | 
| [02:13] | If Agent Gallo had r-run off without… | 如果格洛探员直接离开 而没有… | 
| [02:18] | Uncuffing. | 解开 | 
| [02:20] | Right. Uncuffing the stun cuff | 对 没有解开马克·柯林斯 | 
| [02:22] | from Mark Collins’ fo, | 解开他的那个… | 
| [02:25] | His ankle. | 脚铐 | 
| [02:27] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [02:28] | His ankle, then the prisoner would have essentially | 他的脚铐 那么这位罪犯将会面临 | 
| [02:30] | been tortured by electrocution, | 被电击折磨致死的命运 | 
| [02:33] | which is in clear violation of his Eighth Amendment rights. | 而这很明显违反了他第八修正案的权利 | 
| [02:37] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [02:39] | I follow your logic. | 我明白你的逻辑 | 
| [02:41] | And it is a good argument, | 这个论点很不错 | 
| [02:42] | especially for someone who is clearly new at this. | 尤其对于一个新手律师来说 | 
| [02:46] | But whether your client was protecting Mr. Collins’ rights | 但至于你的委托人是在保护柯林斯先生的权利 | 
| [02:49] | or helping him escape is a matter for a jury to decide, | 还是在帮助他逃跑 要让陪审团来决定 | 
| [02:53] | not me. | 而不是我 | 
| [02:55] | This case will proceed to trial. | 这起案子会开庭审判 | 
| [03:00] | The second I got in front of that judge, | 一站在那位法官面前 | 
| [03:02] | my brain turned to Jell-O. | 我的脑子直接变浆糊 | 
| [03:03] | I have an eidetic memory. | 我拥有影像式记忆 | 
| [03:05] | I can remember the ingredients | 我现在还能记住 | 
| [03:07] | from a cereal box from when I was eight, | 八岁时看到的麦片盒上的所有原料 | 
| [03:10] | but in there, I forgot the word “Ankle.” | 可是在里面 我居然想不起”脚铐”这个词 | 
| [03:12] | You can handle pressure. | 这点压力你能受得住 | 
| [03:13] | I’ve seen you save the world with math | 你用数学拯救了世界 | 
| [03:15] | that would make Einstein cry uncle. | 这些英勇事迹能让爱因斯坦汗颜 | 
| [03:16] | Math? Math isn’t a persuasive argument. | 数学 但数学不是有效论点 | 
| [03:19] | You’ll do better next time. | 你下次就会做得更好 | 
| [03:21] | What’s important is today’s your birthday. | 重要的是今天是你的生日 | 
| [03:24] | The big two-five. Let’s celebrate. | 二十五岁生日 应该庆祝 | 
| [03:26] | I’ll call the gang, let ’em know what happened | 我给大家打电话 说说今天的情况 | 
| [03:28] | so when we get there, | 等我们到了地方 | 
| [03:29] | we can focus on what’s really important: Sly’s Big Day. | 就专注在今天的重点上 希尔的生日 | 
| [03:33] | Okay. Thanks, Cabe. | 好 谢谢你 凯布 | 
| [03:45] | What’s up, boss? | 怎么了 老大 | 
| [03:46] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes. | -你说要见我 -对 | 
| [03:48] | I need your expert opinion. | 我需要你的专业建议 | 
| [03:51] | My expert opinion is that, | 我的专业建议就是 | 
| [03:53] | whatever you’re doing with the guitar, | 不管你打算用这把吉他做什么 | 
| [03:54] | you should not record on that fossil. | 绝对不要录在那个老古董里 | 
| [03:57] | Well, analog provides better signal-to-noise ratio. | 这种模型的信号杂音比更好 | 
| [04:00] | I am making a song for Paige. | 我要给佩吉写一首歌 | 
| [04:02] | Okay, what did you do wrong that now you have to do this? | 好吧 所以你到底犯什么事儿了 | 
| [04:05] | I, uh… I failed miserably | 几周前 我们一起去 | 
| [04:07] | at a live-music date a few weeks ago, | 看了现场音乐会 我搞砸了 | 
| [04:08] | so I am making it up to her | 所以我想写一首情歌 | 
| [04:11] | by writing a love ballad. | 来补偿她 | 
| [04:13] | And I figured since you had a hit song in Portugal, | 我记得你在葡萄牙有一首流行歌曲 | 
| [04:15] | that I would like for you to evaluate my progress. | 所以我希望你帮我参考一下 | 
| [04:19] | Yeah, that song was garbage. | 好吧 我那首歌特别垃圾 | 
| [04:20] | – I just used math. – Oh, yeah. Me, too. | -我就是用了数学 -我也是 | 
| [04:22] | I created an algorithm to analyze | 我设计了一套算法 | 
| [04:24] | every major love song over the past 75 years, | 分析了过去75年的所有流行情歌 | 
| [04:27] | and then I put together an optimal combination | 用其中的流行词汇 | 
| [04:30] | of the most popular words. | 做了一个优化组合 | 
| [04:32] | – Oh, boy. – Yep. | -天哪 -没错 | 
| [04:32] | So, from the ’50s to the ’70s, | 五十年代到七十年代 | 
| [04:34] | the most commonly used word was “Love”. | 最流行的词汇是”爱” | 
| [04:38] | And then, oddly, the emphasis shifted | 后来很奇怪的是 八十年代时 | 
| [04:40] | to “Baby” in the ’80s. | 主流变成了”宝贝” | 
| [04:41] | And then songwriters became infatuated | 后来歌曲创作者们开始被 | 
| [04:44] | with the word “Booty,” | “屁股”这个词吸引 | 
| [04:46] | which is slang for buttocks. | 就是臀部的通俗说法 | 
| [04:50] | Just play the song. | 你直接唱吧 | 
| [04:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [04:53] | *Your love is love is love, baby* | *你的爱是爱就是爱 宝贝* | 
| [04:57] | *You know your love is love is love* | *你知道你的爱是爱是爱* | 
| [05:02] | *’Cause I love you* | *因为我爱你* | 
| [05:04] | *And you love me* | *而且你爱我* | 
| [05:06] | *You’ve got a lovely* | *你还拥有漂亮的* | 
| [05:08] | *Booty* | *屁股* | 
| [05:10] | *You let… * What’s wrong? | *你让我…* 有什么问题吗 | 
| [05:12] | Uh, all of it. But most importantly, | 全是问题 不过最重要的是 | 
| [05:14] | your song has no soul. | 你的歌没有灵魂 | 
| [05:16] | I did exactly what you did, and you got a hit. | 我完全按照你的方法做的 你的歌火了啊 | 
| [05:19] | I rolled for the lowest common denominator. | 我那首歌针对的是普通大众 | 
| [05:21] | You’re trying to appeal to a specific person, | 你是想唱给一个特别的人听 | 
| [05:24] | who might not be a genius, but whose EQ is off the charts. | 她也许不是天才 但她的情商高到爆表 | 
| [05:26] | You’re not gonna fool her with the cookie-cutter crap. | 你这一套公式化的歌曲骗不到她的 | 
| [05:29] | You want to make the waitress swoon? | 你想让那位女服务员神魂颠倒吗 | 
| [05:31] | Okay, can the math, look into your heart. | 好吧 放下数据 用心表达 | 
| [05:35] | Also, don’t mention her booty. | 还有 别提起她的屁股了 | 
| [05:42] | Motion to dismiss got dismissed? | 撤案动议被撤销了 | 
| [05:44] | My client has encouraged me to focus on my birthday, | 我的客户让我好好过个生日 | 
| [05:46] | so I will not discuss the case. | 所以我不会讨论案子的情况 | 
| [05:50] | You want to talk about it? | 你想说说吗 | 
| [05:52] | You ever hear of the yips? | 你听说过易普症吗 | 
| [05:53] | What, like when a second baseman | 什么 就像二垒手 | 
| [05:55] | suddenly can’t toss the ball to first? | 突然间没法传球给一垒手了吗 | 
| [05:56] | Yeah. I think Sly’s got ’em. | 嗯 我觉得希尔得了这种病 | 
| [05:58] | Sylvester’s first sports disorder. | 希尔维斯特的第一个运动紊乱症 | 
| [06:00] | Figured it would be jock itch. | 还想着会是股癣呢 | 
| [06:02] | I think he’s in his head about talking in court. | 我觉得他现在满脑全是上庭发言 | 
| [06:06] | I mean, I want to believe in the kid, but… | 我很想相信这个孩子 但是 | 
| [06:09] | if he craps out, I’m dead. | 如果他搞砸了 我就死定了 | 
| [06:12] | He’s not taking it too well. | 他很沮丧 | 
| [06:15] | At least his birthday ought to cheer him up. | 至少他的生日应该能让他开心起来 | 
| [06:18] | Speaking of birthdays, | 说到生日 | 
| [06:20] | how go the efforts of putting a bun in Happy’s oven? | 你和乐乐的造人计划怎么样了 | 
| [06:22] | I’m not discussing Happy’s oven with you. | 我不要和你讨论乐乐的生殖情况 | 
| [06:24] | You know, the other day I was in the doctor’s office, | 前几天我在医生办公室里 | 
| [06:26] | and I picked up one of those women’s magazines. | 我随便翻了翻一些女性杂志 | 
| [06:28] | There was an article that said a lady has a better chance | 有篇文章写道如果到了最后 | 
| [06:31] | of conceiving if, by the end, you know, | 如果能在女人的小蛋糕上 | 
| [06:33] | she’s… she’s gotten sprinkles on her cupcake. | 撒上糖屑 怀孕几率会增大 | 
| [06:42] | Are you making sure | 你确定 | 
| [06:43] | that Happy’s getting sprinkles on her cupcake, son? | 乐乐的小蛋糕上撒上糖屑了吗 孩子 | 
| [06:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:48] | You know about sprinkles? | 你知道糖屑是指什么吗 | 
| [06:50] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know about sprinkles. | 知道 知道 我知道糖屑 | 
| [06:51] | Happy’s got more sprinkles than the ice cream man. | 乐乐沾的糖屑比卖冰淇淋的还多 | 
| [06:54] | All right. ‘Cause if you need any tips | 好吧 如果你需要任何 | 
| [06:56] | in the gooty department… | 羞羞方面的建议 | 
| [06:57] | I don’t need any tips. | 我不需要建议 | 
| [06:59] | And please don’t ruin gooty for me. | 请别毁了这个词 | 
| [07:02] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮上忙 | 
| [07:03] | Hey, guys, what’s up? | 你们好 怎么了 | 
| [07:05] | Nothing. Nothing that concerns you. | 没事 和你没什么关系 | 
| [07:06] | Um, okay. Well, is everybody ready? | 好吧 大家都准备好了吗 | 
| [07:08] | We’ve got a long drive to the festival grounds | 到希尔维斯特的盛大生日郊游的节日场地 | 
| [07:10] | for Sylvester’s big birthday outing. | 还要开很久的车呢 | 
| [07:13] | You’re telling me. | 还用你说 | 
| [07:14] | When I worked for the FBI, I used to have to schlep stuff | 在联调局工作的时候 东西都得搬到 | 
| [07:16] | out to the evidence warehouse, not far from where we’re going. | 证物仓库去 离我们要去的地方不远 | 
| [07:18] | It is in the middle of nowhere. | 那里前不着村后不着店的 | 
| [07:20] | Mm, centrally located. | 中心地带 | 
| [07:22] | That’s the only way they could get the nerds out to Nerdfest | 这是唯一能把死宅赶出家到死宅节日上 | 
| [07:24] | to pull a profit. | 赚他们一笔的办法了 | 
| [07:25] | Oh, costumes. Toby. | 派对服 托比的 | 
| [07:28] | Happy. | 乐乐的 | 
| [07:33] | Not good. | 不妙 | 
| [07:34] | What’s not good? | 什么不妙 | 
| [07:35] | We, sir, are headed to celebrate | 先生 我们要去洛杉矶 | 
| [07:38] | my day of birth at the Los Angeles Renaissance Festival. | 文艺复兴节庆祝我出生的日子 | 
| [07:43] | It’s today, damn it. | 是今天 该死 | 
| [07:45] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 | 
| [07:47] | And we will get in ahead of the masses | 我们要拿着这些出现在 | 
| [07:49] | with these– our VIP passes. | 人群的前端 我们的贵宾通行证 | 
| [07:55] | So don your garb, | 穿上你们的衣服 | 
| [07:56] | for today, we’re gonna party like it’s 1599. | 今天 我们要像1599年那样狂欢 | 
| [08:24] | How long we been walking? | 我们走了多久了 | 
| [08:26] | – Feels like forever. – This is ridiculous. | -感觉已经走了很久了 -太不可理喻了 | 
| [08:28] | Why’d they put the parking lot so far away? | 他们为什么要把停车场安排在这么远的地方 | 
| [08:30] | “No cars allowed on the site.” | “此处禁止停车” | 
| [08:32] | This festival aims for total authenticity. | 这个节日旨在完全重现历史 | 
| [08:35] | Really? They had electrical transformers in the 1600s? | 真的吗 十七世纪就有变压器了吗 | 
| [08:38] | Oh, man, that isn’t supposed to be there. | 天呐 这个不应该出现在这里的 | 
| [08:39] | The county runs utility lines through this area. | 国家在这一片铺设了公用线路 | 
| [08:42] | Land’s not good for much, that’s why they put | 这里的地不值钱 所以他们 | 
| [08:43] | government warehouses out here. | 把政府仓库建在这儿了 | 
| [08:45] | Let us not talk of such crass matters as commerce. | 我们现在还是不要谈商业这么粗俗的话题了 | 
| [08:50] | It is time to celebrate. | 现在是庆祝的时刻 | 
| [08:53] | Let the revels commence! | 开始狂欢吧 | 
| [09:08] | Come on, birthday boy. | 走吧 寿星 | 
| [09:13] | The men here are all pretending to be knights and warriors, | 这里的男人都假扮成骑士和战士 | 
| [09:16] | while the women are pretending to wash their clothes. | 而女人都在假扮成洗衣妇 | 
| [09:18] | Even the fake past sucks. | 就连假装的过去都很烂 | 
| [09:20] | Oh, it couldn’t have been all bad. | 也不是全都很糟 | 
| [09:21] | What about the age of chivalry? | 骑士时代怎么样 | 
| [09:22] | Make way, wench. | 让开 村妇 | 
| [09:25] | – Seriously? – Would you… | -来真的 -你能… | 
| [09:26] | All right, look… Hey, hey, there’s a blacksmith. | 好了 瞧 那里有个铁匠 | 
| [09:28] | You like that kind of thing. Come on. | 你喜欢这样的东西 走吧 | 
| [09:31] | Look at that. The simplicity | 看那儿 那个时代朴素的生活 | 
| [09:33] | of this time period is so amazing. | 太优美了 | 
| [09:34] | Yeah, well, you know, if they really wanted | 如果他们真的想 | 
| [09:36] | to make this place authentic, | 还原那个时代 | 
| [09:37] | they would throw raw sewage out in the street, | 他们就会把粪水扔到街上 | 
| [09:39] | and give a few of these people the plague. | 让一些人感染上瘟疫 | 
| [09:40] | They have authentic food. They have big turkey legs | 他们的食物挺真的 有火鸡腿 | 
| [09:43] | and roasted ears of corn. | 烤玉米穗 | 
| [09:45] | – Cheesy fries. – Well… | -干酪薯条 -这个 | 
| [09:47] | they could have had cheesy French fries. | 那时可能已经有干酪法式炸薯条了 | 
| [09:48] | They had cheese, they had potatoes, | 他们有干酪 有土豆 | 
| [09:50] | they had France. | 也有法国 | 
| [09:50] | Actually, the potato was brought | 事实上 土豆是由 | 
| [09:52] | from Peru to Spain by conquistadors. | 侵略者从秘鲁引进到西班牙的 | 
| [09:55] | This place is about fun. It’s not a history lesson. | 来这里是来玩的 不是来上历史课的 | 
| [09:57] | Actually, this place needs a history lesson, | 事实上 这里需要上一堂历史课 | 
| [09:59] | starting with us– it is silly for you to be dressed | 从咱们说起 你扮成梅德·玛丽安 | 
| [10:01] | as Maid Marian and me as Robin Hood | 而我扮成罗宾汉就挺傻的 | 
| [10:02] | because not not only were Robin and Marian | 不仅因为罗宾汉和玛丽安 | 
| [10:04] | not figures of the Renaissance | 不是文艺复兴时的人物 | 
| [10:06] | but rather of the late medieval period, | 而是中世纪晚期 | 
| [10:09] | also, they were probably not even real people at all. | 还有 他们可能根本不是真实存在的人物 | 
| [10:13] | Make way for the king. | 给国王让路 | 
| [10:15] | – My Lord. – Your Highness. | -国王陛下 -陛下 | 
| [10:19] | Clearly milady has chosen | 很显然这位尊贵的夫人 | 
| [10:21] | to grace our fine English Festival dressed | 装扮成过去的英雄人物 | 
| [10:22] | as a hero of yesteryear. | 以庆祝我们盛大的英语文化节 | 
| [10:24] | I, King Phillip, hereby declare | 我 菲利普国王 在此宣布 | 
| [10:27] | her costume lacks but one thing– | 她衣服上缺少一样东西 | 
| [10:29] | a rose. | 一枝玫瑰 | 
| [10:30] | Which, alas, pales beside such beauty as your own. | 天啊 花儿在你这样的美人身侧 黯然失色 | 
| [10:34] | Why, thank you, my liege. | 谢谢您 君主陛下 | 
| [10:36] | Please, call me king. | 请称我为”国王”吧 | 
| [10:39] | Actually, King Phillip was Spanish, | 事实上 菲利普国王是西班牙人 | 
| [10:41] | and an enemy of England during the Renaissance. | 文艺复兴期间 他是英格兰的敌人 | 
| [10:43] | Therefore, would most certainly not be | 因此 他大概不会 | 
| [10:45] | presiding over an English festival. | 主持一场英国节日 | 
| [10:47] | Enough. What is your problem? | 够了 你怎么回事 | 
| [10:49] | The past is, by definition, past. | 根据定义 过去就是过去 | 
| [10:51] | Pretending to be in it is silly. | 假装回到过去是愚蠢的 | 
| [10:53] | Whatever. I’m going to enjoy the festival on my own. | 随便吧 我要独享节日欢愉了 | 
| [10:57] | Good morrow, my king. | 很高兴见到您 国王陛下 | 
| [11:00] | Milady. | 很高兴见到你 女士 | 
| [11:04] | A fool thinks himself to be a wise man, | 傻瓜自以为是智者 | 
| [11:06] | but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. | 但智者自知卑微若愚 | 
| [11:12] | King coming through! | 国王驾到 | 
| [11:14] | That is a caltrop. | 那是个三角钉 | 
| [11:16] | Medieval anti-cavalry device. | 中世界反骑兵装备 | 
| [11:17] | It’s like road strips cops use to stop cars, but for horses. | 就像是警察拦截车辆的路障 而这个是为拦截马匹 | 
| [11:22] | It’s horrible, but this guy’s technique is excellent. | 杀伤力很强 但这人手艺精湛 | 
| [11:26] | Hey, she’s taken. | 她有主了 | 
| [11:28] | He isn’t flirting. | 他没在调戏我 | 
| [11:30] | I’m dressed like an idiot. | 我穿得像个傻子 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, but you look amazing. | 但你看起来美极了 | 
| [11:33] | Really? This outfit, too? | 真的吗 穿成这样也吸引你吗 | 
| [11:35] | I’m an executioner. | 我是个刽子手 | 
| [11:37] | What a way to go. | 做鬼也风流啊 | 
| [11:39] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [11:40] | Meet me at the hayloft | 五分钟后 | 
| [11:41] | at Ye Old Livery Stable in five minutes. | 在你们旧马房的干草堆见 | 
| [11:43] | I want to see this guy finish. | 我想看他锻造完 | 
| [11:45] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 | 
| [11:47] | You, me lady, | 我的姑娘 | 
| [11:49] | shall experience pleasures the likes of which no man… | 你将体验无人感受过的美妙… | 
| [11:52] | Don’t ruin it. | 别破坏气氛 | 
| [11:55] | Copy that. | 明白 | 
| [12:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [12:01] | Oh, Toby, can I talk to you for a moment? | 托比 能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [12:03] | – Yeah, you couldn’t have picked a worse time. – No. | -挑得真不是时候 -别走 | 
| [12:04] | It’s driving me nuts that Walter can’t just relax and enjoy this place, | 我快烦死了 沃特没法放松享受这个地方 | 
| [12:07] | and if not for Sly, then for me. | 就算不是为了希尔 为了我也行啊 | 
| [12:08] | Yeah, well, Walter’s Walter. I got to go. | 沃特这人你知道的 我得走了 | 
| [12:10] | No, please, Toby. | 拜托 别走 托比 | 
| [12:11] | It’s like, it’s like every week i’m giving him boyfriend lessons. | 每周 我都要教他怎么做个好男友 | 
| [12:14] | I-I knew it would be hard, but this hard? | 我早知道并非易事 但没想到会这么难 | 
| [12:18] | You and Happy had problems | 你和乐乐之前也有问题 | 
| [12:20] | but at your cores you’re alike. | 但你们本质是相似的 | 
| [12:22] | And… I don’t know, | 我说不好 | 
| [12:23] | we’re just– we’re such different people. | 我们俩… 我们俩太不同了 | 
| [12:27] | Yeah. Well, you know, Happy and I are, | 没错 乐乐和我 | 
| [12:31] | we’re like, uh, double chocolate, | 我们就像双层巧克力 | 
| [12:32] | which-which is an amazing flavor, | 这种组合棒极了 | 
| [12:33] | but, um, so is chocolate and peanut butter. | 但是 巧克力和花生酱也很撘啊 | 
| [12:36] | You just got to give it some time. | 你只需多花点时间 | 
| [12:37] | Y-You know, it took Happy and me a long time to be on the same page. | 我和乐乐也磨合了很久 才相处和谐 | 
| [12:41] | Look at us now. | 但看看我们现在 | 
| [12:43] | We’re gonna get it on in a hayloft. | 我俩打算在干草堆上来一发 | 
| [12:44] | Ooh, I’m happy to hear the effort | 我很高兴 你们继续积极努力 | 
| [12:46] | to bring us a Scorpion baby continues apace. | 为我们造出一个天蝎宝宝 | 
| [12:48] | Pardon the interruption, kind sir, | 抱歉打断你们 好心的先生 | 
| [12:50] | but if a child is thine heart’s desire, | 但如果你想要个孩子 | 
| [12:53] | what wouldest thou say to this magical pregnancy amulet? | 要不要买一个魔力受孕护身符呢 | 
| [12:57] | Anne Boleyn was wearing one | 安妮·博林怀上伊丽莎白一世时 | 
| [12:58] | when she conceived Queen Elizabeth. | 就带着一个这样的护身符 | 
| [13:00] | Oh, yes, what wouldest thou say? | 真棒 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [13:03] | I’d say that story and thine amulet | 我觉得这个传说和你的护身符 | 
| [13:05] | are pure skimble-skamble. | 纯粹是胡扯 | 
| [13:11] | Hey, look, Sly. | 看啊 希尔 | 
| [13:12] | It’s your nerd buddies from the Warlock’s Chest. | 是你”魔法师之胸”漫画店的书呆子朋友们 | 
| [13:14] | Yeah, they play Renaissance Festivals | 对 他们在文艺复兴节上 | 
| [13:17] | as the “Lord of the Sings.” | 演奏《歌王》 | 
| [13:20] | They got Nightingale. | 他们请来了”夜莺” | 
| [13:22] | He’s a gamer. | 他热爱游戏 | 
| [13:23] | He usually frolics in riverside, but sometimes he jams with them | 他通常在河边嬉戏 但也时常和他们玩耍 | 
| [13:26] | because he’s got the voice of a… | 因为他的声音就像… | 
| [13:27] | A meadowlark? | 野百灵 | 
| [13:28] | No, of a nightingale. | 不 像夜莺 | 
| [13:31] | A hale and hearty Happy Birthday to thee, | 祝你生日快乐 身强体壮 | 
| [13:34] | Sylvester the Conquestor. | 征服者希尔维斯特 | 
| [13:35] | Ah, dear Kaldor, | 亲爱的卡尔多 | 
| [13:37] | today, I am disguised as astronomer Galileo Galilei. | 今天 我扮作天文学家伽利略 | 
| [13:41] | And hail to thee as well, Magnus Gallo. | 你好啊 猛犸·格洛 | 
| [13:44] | “Magnus”? | “猛犸” | 
| [13:45] | Don’t ask. | 别问 | 
| [13:47] | Kaldor. Others. | 卡尔多你好 大家好 | 
| [13:49] | Sweet Lord Rayne costume, Magnus. | 你这身莱恩勋爵的服装不错 猛犸 | 
| [13:52] | Are you a Bladie, too? | 你也是”刀锋迷”吗 | 
| [13:53] | Come again? | 你说什么 | 
| [13:54] | Chair of Blades. | 《刀锋之椅》 | 
| [13:55] | You’re dressed as one of the characters from Chair of Blades. | 你穿得像《刀锋之椅》中的一个角色 | 
| [13:58] | It’s one of the most popular TV shows out there. | 这是时下最流行的电视剧之一 | 
| [14:00] | It’s about a group of warriors | 讲的是一群勇士 | 
| [14:01] | who vie for the right to sit upon a chair of blades. | 争着坐在刀锋之椅上的故事 | 
| [14:05] | That sounds uncomfortable. | 听起来不太好啊 | 
| [14:06] | Sounds stupid. | 听起来很蠢 | 
| [14:08] | Okay, guys. | 好了 各位 | 
| [14:09] | Let us jam. | 奏乐吧 | 
| [14:15] | *Being a maiden* | *身为少女* | 
| [14:17] | *Is pretty rough* | *真的好难* | 
| [14:21] | *Ten hours you work the field* | *在地里干十小时活* | 
| [14:24] | *And somehow, it’s still not enough* | *不知为何 还是不够* | 
| [14:27] | *I want no other* | *我不想要别人* | 
| [14:30] | *To churn my butter* | *搅动我的黄油* | 
| [14:33] | *And I’m just here* | *而我就在这里* | 
| [14:36] | *So I can say* | *所以我可以说* | 
| [14:39] | *Please let this knight* | *请让这位骑士* | 
| [14:40] | *Break up your day* | *唤醒你的一天* | 
| [14:42] | – You got to be kidding me. – *Please let this knight* | -开玩笑吧 -*请让这位骑士* | 
| [14:45] | *Break up your day.* | *唤醒你的一天* | 
| [14:48] | Sword in the Stone. | 《石中剑》 | 
| [14:49] | I want to be king. | 我想成为国王 | 
| [14:59] | Thank you. All right. | 谢谢 好嘞 | 
| [15:05] | Sword of Arthur, from this stone, | 亚瑟之剑 我要将你 | 
| [15:08] | I thee yank! | 从这块石头中拔出 | 
| [15:11] | You’re never gonna do it. | 你拔不出来的 | 
| [15:13] | Let the kid play. | 让这孩子玩吧 | 
| [15:13] | Yeah. Come on, let him play. | 是啊 就让他玩吧 | 
| [15:16] | Come on, Sly. | 加油 希尔 | 
| [15:19] | Royalty passing through. | 国王驾到 | 
| [15:20] | Oh. Zounds. | 哦 天呐 | 
| [15:22] | It is King Phillip. | 菲利普王来了 | 
| [15:23] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:26] | Oh, stop it. | 停下 | 
| [15:27] | Keep going. | 你们继续 | 
| [15:32] | Arise, peasant. | 众民起身 | 
| [15:35] | And behold. | 请看 | 
| [15:46] | ‘Tis nothing for the one true king! | 对一个真正的国王来说 这是小菜一碟 | 
| [15:51] | Huzzah! | 万岁 | 
| [15:53] | – What says thou? – Huzzah! | -你们说什么 -万岁 | 
| [15:55] | – Huzzah! – Huzzah! | -万岁 -万岁 | 
| [16:01] | Wouldest thou care for a try, Robin of the Hood? | 想试一下吗 罗宾汉 | 
| [16:03] | Oh, I’m happy to. | 我很乐意 | 
| [16:05] | Just give me the remote. | 只要把遥控器给我 | 
| [16:07] | What meanest thou? | 你这是什么意思 | 
| [16:08] | I meanest the device in your left hand | 我是指你左手握着的设备 | 
| [16:10] | that kills the electromagnet holding the sword. | 它切断了这把剑连接着的电磁铁 | 
| [16:13] | That’s the biggest sham over here. | 这真有点假 | 
| [16:15] | So your stores have credit cards, | 你的商店有信用卡 | 
| [16:16] | the band has microphones, | 乐队有麦克风 | 
| [16:18] | and you have an electromagnet. | 你有一个电磁铁 | 
| [16:20] | There was no electricity in the Renaissance. | 文艺复兴时期并没有电 | 
| [16:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [16:28] | Oh, the transformer that didn’t exist | 文艺复兴时期 | 
| [16:30] | during the Renaissance just blew up. | 并不存在的变压器爆炸了 | 
| [16:32] | Well, I guess we should just go home. | 我想我们应该回家了 | 
| [16:33] | It’s Sly’s birthday. | 今天是希尔的生日 | 
| [16:35] | Fix it. | 处理一下呗 | 
| [16:40] | What happened? Overheating? | 怎么回事 过热吗 | 
| [16:42] | No. I didn’t get a chance to. | 我还没找到机会 | 
| [16:43] | The electricity went out, and we had to stop, and… | 停电了 我们不得不停下来 | 
| [16:46] | Oh. Oh, the transformer. | 你是说变压器吗 | 
| [16:47] | That wasn’t an overload. It was sabotage. | 电压没有过载 它受到了破坏 | 
| [16:49] | Piece of metal was jammed into the works. | 有金属块卡在变压器里 | 
| [16:51] | Blew the substation. Power must be out for miles. | 变电站连接的几千米范围内一定都断电了 | 
| [16:53] | Who’d sabotage a Renaissance Festival? | 谁会破坏文艺复兴庆典 | 
| [16:55] | Probably someone with a sense of historical accuracy. | 可能是某个在意史实的人 | 
| [16:58] | Shut up, listen. | 别说话 你们听 | 
| [17:00] | Sly, give me your telescope. | 希尔 把望远镜给我 | 
| [17:11] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 | 
| [17:12] | Biker down there, | 那儿有两个骑摩托车的人 | 
| [17:13] | wearing the same stupid clothes as us. | 穿着和我们一样愚蠢的衣服 | 
| [17:16] | You think he disguised himself so he could come here | 你是说他把自己伪装起来 | 
| [17:17] | and blow the transformer? | 然后来这儿炸掉变压器 | 
| [17:18] | And kill power to the security at the LAPD evidence warehouse. | 切断洛杉矶警察局证据库的安保电源 | 
| [17:26] | Oh, man. | 天呐 | 
| [17:28] | They’re gonna rob the place. | 他们准备行盗 | 
| [17:45] | Yep. They are definitely robbing the evidence warehouse. | 没错 他们确实在盗窃证据库 | 
| [17:49] | Bandits? | 强盗 | 
| [17:50] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 | 
| [17:51] | I’m calling 911. | 我打911 | 
| [17:52] | Yeah, one of the bikers is dressed in Festival garb. | 是的 其中一个机车手穿着节日装束 | 
| [17:56] | I’m guessing Medieval Knievel disguised himself | 我猜是中世纪的科尼尔把自己伪装起来 | 
| [17:59] | so he could stroll right in here without being noticed. | 这样他就可以在这里漫步而不被人注意到 | 
| [18:02] | And destroy the substation transformer, | 并摧毁变电站的变压器 | 
| [18:04] | knocking out the alarms, doors and electric fence | 破坏证据库的警报 | 
| [18:06] | at the evidence warehouse. | 门和电栅栏 | 
| [18:07] | My cell’s dead. | 我的手机没信号了 | 
| [18:08] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, when that transformer blew, | 变压器爆炸的时候 | 
| [18:11] | it must have sent an electromagnetic pulse | 一定是向庆典区域 | 
| [18:12] | through the festival grounds. | 发出了电磁脉冲 | 
| [18:13] | Computer chips are toast. | 电脑芯片遭殃了 | 
| [18:15] | Surge must’ve fried the nearest cell phone tower, too. | 脉冲一定把最近的手机通讯塔也炸了 | 
| [18:17] | Well, it might as well really be in the 16th century. | 现在可真的相当于是16世纪了 | 
| [18:19] | Is there a landline at the office? | 办公室里有固定电话吗 | 
| [18:21] | What meanest thou by “Landline”? | “固定电话”是什么意思 | 
| [18:23] | Oh, dude, seriously? | 老兄 认真点 | 
| [18:25] | Verily. There is a “Landline.” | 确实有一部”固定电话” | 
| [18:28] | But, alas, the phone is without cord. | 但可惜它没有电线 | 
| [18:30] | A cordless phone. That means we can’t dial out | 无线电话 看来要等到我们恢复电力 | 
| [18:33] | until we restore power. | 才能拨出电话 | 
| [18:34] | Can we restore power? | 我们能恢复电力吗 | 
| [18:35] | Well, with the crap around here to work with? Unknown. | 用这附近的废物来恢复吗 未知数 | 
| [18:38] | When they destroyed the substation, it must have cut off | 他们摧毁变电站的时候 附近的住宅 | 
| [18:40] | electricity to homes, | 医院 企业和交通灯 | 
| [18:42] | hospitals, uh, businesses, traffic lights. | 也一定断电了 | 
| [18:44] | It’s rush hour soon. | 高峰期很快就到了 | 
| [18:45] | It’s gonna be Carmageddon out there. | 马上会变成死亡飞车现场 | 
| [18:47] | So you’re saying things are gonna get worse? | 所以你们的意思是情况会越来越糟 | 
| [18:52] | Things already got worse. | 情况已经变糟了 | 
| [18:56] | They shot the guard. | 他们开枪射了保安 | 
| [18:58] | He’s not moving. | 他不动了 | 
| [19:03] | Oh, that doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 | 
| [19:06] | Oh, hang on. That man’s alive. | 等会儿 那个人还活着 | 
| [19:07] | All right. Walter and Toby, you’re with me. | 好的 沃特 托比 你们跟着我 | 
| [19:09] | Paige, see if this place has ye olde first aid kit. | 佩吉 看看这地方有没有急救箱 | 
| [19:11] | – We’re gonna need it when we get back. – On it. | -我们回来的时候会用到 -这就去 | 
| [19:13] | Okay. Sly, Happy, go fix the electricity, | 希尔 乐乐 去修复电力 | 
| [19:15] | see if we can call for help. | 看看我们能否打电话求助 | 
| [19:16] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [19:17] | How are you gonna get all the way down there? | 你们怎么到那边去 | 
| [19:19] | We can’t drive, | 我们开不了车 | 
| [19:20] | ’cause we parked a mile away. | 车子停在1500米开外 | 
| [19:22] | King. | 国王 | 
| [19:22] | Go back to the festival, | 回到庆典那里去 | 
| [19:24] | tell everybody to get the hell out of here. | 告诉大家快跑 马上离开这儿 | 
| [19:26] | You’re gonna have to do it on foot, | 你得走回去了 | 
| [19:28] | because I’m gonna commandeer your horse. | 因为我要征用你的马 | 
| [19:38] | Don’t worry, buddy. We’re gonna help you. | 别担心 兄弟 我们来救你了 | 
| [19:50] | Bikers are ripping that place apart looking for something. | 机车党正在四处乱翻地找东西 | 
| [19:53] | The evidence manifest is computerized, | 证据清单是存在电脑里的 | 
| [19:55] | so they can’t check it. | 所以他们没法去查 | 
| [19:57] | It’s gonna take them a while to find what they want. | 要找到他们想要的东西还要好一会儿呢 | 
| [19:58] | Hey, are there any other cops in there? | 里面还有其他的警察吗 | 
| [20:02] | No. | 没有 | 
| [20:05] | Okay. You two, get him to the cart. | 好 你们俩弄他上马车 | 
| [20:07] | I’ll make sure they can’t follow us. | 我去保证他们没法追上我们 | 
| [20:08] | Okay. Go, go, go, go. Go. | 好了 行动 快快快 | 
| [20:17] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [20:21] | Defibrillator. First aid kit. | 除颤器 急救药箱 | 
| [20:23] | What’s the verdict? | 情况如何 | 
| [20:24] | It’s a melted mess in there, | 里面已经一塌糊涂了 | 
| [20:25] | but if we can make a new coil, | 但如果我们能做个新的线圈 | 
| [20:26] | I think I can get this thing running again. | 我应该能让这东西再运转起来 | 
| [20:28] | How do we do that? | 那要怎么做 | 
| [20:28] | We have to create a ferromagnet. | 我们得造一个铁磁体 | 
| [20:30] | In English. | 说人话 | 
| [20:31] | We need iron bars and copper wire. | 我们需要铁棒和铜导线 | 
| [20:33] | Oh, the jewelry booth uses copper wire. | 珠宝摊有用到铜线 | 
| [20:34] | And the blacksmith has plenty of iron. | 铁匠那里有的是铁 | 
| [20:36] | Sly, give me a hand. Let’s go. | 希尔 来帮我 出发 | 
| [20:39] | Okay, uh, you put on some gloves and I’ll get you some tongs. | 你带上手套 我去给你找钳子 | 
| [20:45] | Okay, Thor, hammer away. | 好了 雷神 下锤吧 | 
| [20:52] | Why didn’t he slash the tires? | 他为什么不扎轮胎呢 | 
| [20:54] | They’re Kevlar. You can’t pop them with a set of keys. | 轮胎是芳纶的 用钥匙可扎不破 | 
| [20:57] | Can’t be married to Happy Quinn without learning | 娶了乐乐·奎恩总不可能 | 
| [20:59] | a thing or two about motorcycles. | 还对摩托车一窍不通 | 
| [21:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [21:16] | Uh, this’ll do. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走 | 
| [21:21] | Hey. I got the wire. | 我拿到铜线了 | 
| [21:23] | Okay, we’ve got to step the current down from 110K to 9K volts. | 好 我们得把电压从十一万伏降到九千伏 | 
| [21:26] | That means wrapping the short ends | 也就是说铁长方形 两个短边上 | 
| [21:27] | of this iron rectangle with copper, | 铜线的圈数之比 | 
| [21:29] | has to have the right ratio of turns. Sly, compute. | 要与电压比相同 希尔算一下 | 
| [21:31] | Right. Faraday’s law. | 好的 法拉第定律 | 
| [21:32] | Okay, primary coil needs eleven hundred… | 初级线圈需要一千一百… | 
| [21:34] | Okay, just do it. I’ve got other work. | 好了 直接缠 我还有别的事呢 | 
| [21:45] | All right, this guy’s in bad shape! | 到了 这哥们情况不妙 | 
| [21:46] | We got to hurry! | 我们得快点 | 
| [21:49] | Uh, heartbeat’s irregular. I got to get that bullet out. | 心律不齐了 我得把子弹取出来 | 
| [21:51] | Uh, I need tweezers, forceps, something. | 我需要镊子 钳子之类的 | 
| [21:53] | Will jewelry pliers work? | 珠宝钳可以吗 | 
| [21:54] | That’s perfect. Uh, now I need to sterilize. | 好极了 现在我需要消毒 | 
| [21:56] | – Is there alcohol? – There’s none in the first aid kid. | -有酒精吗 -急救箱里没有 | 
| [21:59] | How ’bout the finest rum? | 上等朗姆酒可以吗 | 
| [22:01] | That’ll do! | 可以的 | 
| [22:02] | Okay, everyone, your help is appreciated, | 感谢大家伸出援手 | 
| [22:04] | but we’re dealing with dangerous men. | 但我们对付的人非常危险 | 
| [22:06] | And Phil here should’ve already told you to go home. | 这位菲尔应该已经跟你们说过该回家去了 | 
| [22:09] | We can’t. | 我们回不去 | 
| [22:10] | With the traffic lights out and half of L.A. blacked out, | 红绿灯都没了 半个洛杉矶停电 | 
| [22:13] | the-the service roads to the freeway are backed up forever! | 上高速的辅路堵得水泄不通 | 
| [22:16] | Sorry, pal, | 抱歉 兄弟 | 
| [22:18] | I know this doesn’t tickle. | 这一下肯定不好受 | 
| [22:23] | Walt, pour some of that grog on the wound. | 沃特 倒些烈酒在伤口上 | 
| [22:25] | This is gonna sting-eth. | 这会很疼 | 
| [22:27] | This is great. I’m gonna throw up. | 好极了 我就要吐了 | 
| [22:37] | You look funny. | 你看着真逗 | 
| [22:38] | Verily. How you feeling?! | 然也 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [22:41] | Like I got shot. | 中枪的感觉 | 
| [22:43] | And woke up in a Medieval Times restaurant. | 然后醒来发现自己身处中世纪餐厅 | 
| [22:46] | Well, you ain’t too far from wrong. | 你说的也八九不离十了 | 
| [22:48] | Any idea what those guys were after? | 知道那些人在找什么吗 | 
| [22:50] | This. | 这个 | 
| [22:52] | Leader of the biker gang killed a cop up in Sacramento. | 这帮摩托车手的头儿在萨克拉门托杀了名警察 | 
| [22:55] | This had the cop’s blood on it. | 这里的东西上有这名警察的血 | 
| [22:57] | And his. | 还有他的血 | 
| [22:57] | Heard about that shooting. | 听说过那件枪击案 | 
| [22:59] | Lawyer got a change of venue, | 律师改变了审判地点 | 
| [23:00] | so the trial’s gonna happen here. | 审判将在这里举行 | 
| [23:02] | Someone must’ve tipped the gang | 肯定有人向这帮人透露了 | 
| [23:04] | to where the evidence was. | 证据的所在 | 
| [23:06] | Knew what they were after, so I grabbed it. | 知道他们的目标后 我就把它拿出来了 | 
| [23:07] | If they destroy that evidence, a cop killer walks. | 如果他们毁了这个证据 凶手就逍遥法外了 | 
| [23:10] | Listen, promise, no matter what happens to me, | 听着 答应我 不论我发生什么事 | 
| [23:13] | you won’t let them have this. | 你们都不能让他们抢走证据 | 
| [23:14] | Hey, we promise. | 我们答应你 | 
| [23:19] | Okay, hey, | 好了 | 
| [23:19] | tell me what you’re feeling! | 告诉我你有什么感觉 | 
| [23:22] | Pressure inside my chest. | 胸口有压迫感 | 
| [23:24] | Oh, Toby, he’s turning gray. | 托比 他的脸色越来越白了 | 
| [23:25] | Bullet must’ve nicked the pericardial sac around his heart. | 子弹肯定是划破了他的心包 | 
| [23:28] | The bullet was probably blocking the hole. | 子弹可能本来堵住了枪眼 | 
| [23:29] | And when I took it out, it started filling with blood | 我取出子弹后 心包开始充血 | 
| [23:31] | and putting pressure on his heart. | 对他的心脏造成了压迫 | 
| [23:33] | So, uh, I need a red-hot poker | 我需要一根烧红的铁棍 | 
| [23:36] | to cauterize the wound, | 来烧灼伤口 | 
| [23:37] | stop the bleeding or he’s gonna die. | 才能止血 否则他会死的 | 
| [23:39] | Blacksmith’s. On it. | 铁匠那里 我去拿 | 
| [23:40] | When those bikers realize the evidence they’re looking for | 当那些机车党意识到他们要找的证据 | 
| [23:43] | isn’t in that warehouse and who took it… | 不在仓库里 想到是谁拿走了时就不妙了 | 
| [23:48] | I’m gonna go stand guard. | 我出去放哨 | 
| [23:50] | King, you’re with me. | 国王 你跟我来 | 
| [23:52] | Let’s go, Phil-boy, move your knickers. | 走啊 小菲尔 迈步走啊 | 
| [23:54] | Hey, man. My name’s Chad. | 大哥 我叫查德 | 
| [23:57] | I sell Jacuzzis in the Valley. | 我是在圣费尔南多谷卖按摩浴缸的 | 
| [23:59] | I don’t fight bikers. | 我才不要跟机车党打架 | 
| [24:03] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 | 
| [24:04] | Son of a blunderbuss. | 你他娘的二缺 | 
| [24:06] | – He’s abandoned us. – It’s fine. I’ll do it myself. | -他抛弃我们了 -没事 我自己来 | 
| [24:09] | – Poker. – Okay. | -铁棍 -好的 | 
| [24:10] | Here comes Renaissance trauma care at its finest. | 下面就是见证文艺复兴顶尖创伤护理的时刻 | 
| [24:13] | Walt, Paige, I hate to ask. | 沃特 佩吉 真不想求你们做这事 | 
| [24:18] | Hey, man, | 哥们 | 
| [24:19] | I’ll see you when you wake up, | 等你醒来我们再见 | 
| [24:20] | okay? | 好吗 | 
| [24:21] | I’m really sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [24:31] | All right. He’s passed out cold, but… | 好 他彻底晕过去了 但… | 
| [24:34] | the bleeding stopped! He should be fine. | 没流血了 他应该没事了 | 
| [24:37] | Unless he isn’t. | 除非他有事 | 
| [24:39] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 他快心跳骤停了 | 
| [24:40] | You were supposed to fix his heart! | 你不是该修好他的心脏吗 | 
| [24:42] | All right, if we want to keep him alive, | 好吧 如果我们要救他 | 
| [24:43] | we got to find a way to shock his pumper! | 就得找法子做心脏电击 | 
| [24:45] | Uh, there’s a defibrillator back by the, um, transformer. | 变压器旁边有个除颤器 | 
| [24:48] | No, the battery’ll be fried | 不 变压器的电磁冲击 | 
| [24:49] | from the transformer’s electromagnetic shock. | 肯定是把电池烧坏了 | 
| [24:51] | Well, if the capacitor blew, the computer components | 如果电容器烧坏 电脑组件保存下来 | 
| [24:53] | were preserved. I can build a new capacitor. | 我可以做一个新的电容器 | 
| [24:55] | Still won’t work without batteries. | 没有电池还是用不了 | 
| [24:56] | Great. We’re stuck in the 17th century, | 真棒 我们被困在了17世纪 | 
| [24:58] | and the only thing we need to save this man is electricity! | 我们救这个人唯一需要的就是电 | 
| [25:01] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [25:05] | This is why I hate the Renaissance Festival. | 这就是我讨厌文艺复兴节的原因 | 
| [25:15] | Okay, I triaged this thing’s melted guts best I can. | 好 我尽全力处理了熔断的组件 | 
| [25:17] | – Where’s my ferromagnet? – Here it is. Done. | -我的磁铁呢 -给你 做好了 | 
| [25:20] | Happy, we need power. | 乐乐 我们需要电 | 
| [25:21] | Working on it. | 正在办 | 
| [25:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [25:24] | Aluminum foil and a glass bottle with a cork. | 铝箔纸和带软木塞的玻璃瓶 | 
| [25:27] | And salt from the Thanks for Mutton stand. | 从”感谢羊肉”看台弄到的盐 | 
| [25:28] | Okay, bottle, salt, water, cork, aluminum foil. | 好 瓶子 盐 水 软木塞 铝箔纸 | 
| [25:30] | – Time to make a capacitor. – Hurry up. | -是时候做电容器了 -搞快 | 
| [25:33] | He’s not doing well. My arms feel like jelly. | 他状况不妙 我双手发软 | 
| [25:43] | All right, done. | 好了 完成 | 
| [25:44] | Either it works or it explodes. | 要么奏效要么爆炸 | 
| [25:54] | The electricity is back on. | 电又回来了 | 
| [25:55] | Yeah, that means I’m not making this capacitor for nothing. | 也就是说我做的电容器能派上用场 | 
| [25:58] | Paige, can you, uh, do me a favor and yank out | 佩吉 你能帮我把除颤器里 | 
| [26:00] | the old capacitor from the defibrillator? | 旧电容器拉出来吗 | 
| [26:02] | – This thing here? – Yes. | -这个吗 -对 | 
| [26:03] | Power is holding. | 电力稳定了 | 
| [26:05] | Now, why don’t you go down to the office and call for help? | 不如你现在去办公室请求援助 | 
| [26:07] | My pleasure. | 乐意之至 | 
| [26:08] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 | 
| [26:09] | A Leyden jar capacitor. Nice. | 一个莱顿瓶电容器 很好 | 
| [26:11] | Yeah, it should store and release enough electricity | 它能够储存并释放足够电量 | 
| [26:13] | to get the defibrillator back and running again. | 让除颤器又能重新启用 | 
| [26:16] | Okay, now all I need is a nail. Oh. That hatpin. | 好 现在我还需要一枚钉子 那个帽针 | 
| [26:21] | I’ll get some juice. | 我去把电连上 | 
| [26:22] | All right, he’s running out of steam! | 好 他筋疲力尽了 | 
| [26:27] | Wire it in. | 把线接上 | 
| [26:33] | It’s working. | 管用了 | 
| [26:34] | Happy, switch with me. | 乐乐 来接替我 | 
| [26:41] | And… clear! | 离手 | 
| [26:48] | Okay. He’s okay. | 好 他没事 | 
| [26:55] | Wait, what the hell? | 等等 搞什么 | 
| [26:56] | No, no, no. It’s-it’s okay. Look. | 不不 没事 快看 | 
| [26:59] | Uh, what’s that all about, Doc? | 这怎么回事 医生 | 
| [27:01] | His heart is being choked by the pericardic blood. | 他的心脏被心包血阻塞了 | 
| [27:03] | The defib acts like a pacemaker. | 除颤器就像个心脏起搏器 | 
| [27:05] | Sensing when his ticker stops, then it hits reset | 感应到他心脏停止 然后自动电击心脏 | 
| [27:07] | by automatically shocking it back into the rhythm. | 让它恢复跳动 | 
| [27:10] | He needs to stay hooked up, | 他需要一直连接除颤器 | 
| [27:11] | but he’ll-he’ll be okay until an ambulance gets here. | 但救护车到之前他会没事的 | 
| [27:13] | Okay, well, | 好 | 
| [27:14] | that’s not gonna be for a while because traffic | 我们还得等些时间了 | 
| [27:16] | is still backed up from the blown transformer | 因为变压器烧坏造成了交通堵塞 | 
| [27:18] | and emergency personnel are spread thin. | 并且紧急救援人员忙不过来 | 
| [27:20] | Cops and ambulance won’t be here for another 30 minutes. | 警察和救护车还要三十分钟才能到 | 
| [27:22] | We don’t have 30 minutes. | 我们没有三十分钟了 | 
| [27:24] | The guys who shot the guard are on their way here. | 枪击守卫的那些人正赶过来 | 
| [27:27] | What?! Why?! | 什么 为啥 | 
| [27:29] | They can’t find the evidence they’re looking for. | 他们没找到需要的证据 | 
| [27:31] | The guard they shot is missing | 保安又失踪了 | 
| [27:32] | and there’s cart tracks leading back to here. | 有条车辙通向这里 | 
| [27:34] | It’s okay. I locked up their bikes. | 没事 我锁了他们的摩托车 | 
| [27:37] | That’s the sound of people shooting locks off of chains. | 这是朝链条开枪解锁的声音 | 
| [27:40] | They’ll have those bikes hotwired in minutes. | 他们几分钟就能发动摩托 | 
| [27:42] | All right. Let’s grab the guard and scram. | 好了 我们带上守卫赶快走 | 
| [27:44] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. – And go where? | -等等 -去哪里 | 
| [27:45] | The-the parking lot is a mile away | 停车场有1.6千米远 | 
| [27:46] | and the service road is backed up to the 101. | 辅路也堵得水泄不通 | 
| [27:48] | Okay, so we camouflage ourselves in a mass of hundreds of cars. | 好吧 所以我们要藏进一大堆车辆里 | 
| [27:52] | That’s a no-go. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [27:53] | This man has to stay hooked up to this defib or he dies. | 这男人必须一直连接除颤器 否则就会死 | 
| [27:56] | Can’t we hook that machine up | 我们不能把它 | 
| [27:57] | to a car battery or something? | 连上车用电池之类的吗 | 
| [27:59] | That’s DC power. The defib needs AC. | 那是直流电 除颤器要用交流电 | 
| [28:01] | Well, what happens if we just, uh, give them the evidence? | 如果我们直接把证据给他们会怎么样 | 
| [28:05] | Besides letting a murderer go free? | 让杀人犯逍遥法外吗 | 
| [28:06] | There’s no guarantee that they won’t kill us anyway. | 还是不能保证他们不会杀了我们 | 
| [28:09] | Be the smart play. Leave no witnesses. | 保险起见 不留活口 | 
| [28:11] | I have an idea how we can protect the evidence | 我有个主意既能保护证据 | 
| [28:13] | and stop the bikers, but we’re gonna need help, | 又能阻止机车党 但我们需要帮助 | 
| [28:15] | all of your help. | 你们所有人的帮助 | 
| [28:20] | Yeah, uh, I-I have sciatica. So… | 我有坐骨神经痛 所以… | 
| [28:24] | Giving you my hatpin is one thing, but… | 给你我的帽针是一回事 但… | 
| [28:27] | you’re talking about guys with guns. | 你现在说的是持枪的那些家伙 | 
| [28:28] | Seriously? None of you will help? | 认真的吗 你们都不帮忙 | 
| [28:33] | Sylvester. | 希尔维斯特 | 
| [28:41] | You got to convince them to work with us. | 你得说服他们跟我们合作 | 
| [28:43] | You do it. You’re the military man. | 你去啊 你才是军人 | 
| [28:45] | Exactly why they won’t listen to me. | 正因此他们不会听我的 | 
| [28:46] | You speak nerd. | 你更会和呆子沟通 | 
| [28:48] | You saw what happens when I try to speak | 你看见过我在紧急关头 | 
| [28:50] | with something this big on the line. | 尝试说大事的后果 | 
| [28:51] | You saw me fail in court today. | 你今天就看见我在法庭如何不争气了 | 
| [28:56] | When Timan the Tailor | 当裁缝蒂曼 | 
| [28:58] | failed to convince the vassals to donate crops to the villagers, | 没能说服诸侯向村民们捐赠庄稼 | 
| [29:02] | did he give up? Hell no. | 他放弃了吗 当然没有 | 
| [29:04] | He rallied the peasants of Winterbourne. | 他召集了温特伯恩的农民 | 
| [29:07] | I knew you loved Chair of Blades. | 我就知道你喜欢《刀锋之椅》 | 
| [29:10] | Of course I do. Who wouldn’t love Chair of Blades? | 我当然喜欢 谁会不喜欢《刀锋之椅》呢 | 
| [29:11] | It’s about warriors battling for the right | 它讲述了战士们奋力争取 | 
| [29:13] | to sit on a chair of blades. | 坐上刀锋之椅的权利 | 
| [29:15] | What’s more badass than that? | 还有比这更牛逼的吗 | 
| [29:17] | Now, listen to me, | 听我说 | 
| [29:18] | you’re as much a leader as Timan the Tailor. | 你跟裁缝蒂曼一样 是个领袖 | 
| [29:23] | It’s in you. | 你体内有领袖之魂 | 
| [29:25] | Just find it. | 找到它 | 
| [29:34] | Friends, Roman, countrymen, | 各位朋友 罗马人 各位乡亲 | 
| [29:39] | lend me your ear. | 请听我说 | 
| [29:41] | Bullies call us nerds, geeks, | 霸凌者说我们是书呆子 极客 | 
| [29:45] | losers. | 衰人 | 
| [29:47] | The world shuns our kind. | 全世界对我们都避之不及 | 
| [29:49] | We have just one safe place: | 我们只有一个安全的处所 | 
| [29:53] | the Renaissance Festival. | 文艺复兴节 | 
| [29:55] | And the Warlock’s Chest. | 还有魔法师之胸 | 
| [29:57] | Yes, and the Warlock’s Chest. | 对 魔法师之胸 | 
| [29:59] | And sci-fi conventions. | 还有科幻展 | 
| [30:00] | Okay, so we have three safe places, | 好吧 我们有三个安全处所 | 
| [30:02] | but only one of them is being threatened today. | 但今天只有一个受到威胁 | 
| [30:05] | And we need all of your help to protect it. | 我们需要各位齐心协力保护它 | 
| [30:10] | We play games in which we pretend to be heroes. | 在游戏中 我们总是扮演英雄 | 
| [30:15] | But this is your chance to actually be heroes. | 现在到了真正成为英雄的时刻 | 
| [30:21] | For how can we ever hope | 如果你我都懦弱不前 | 
| [30:24] | to live long and prosper | 又怎敢祈求 | 
| [30:27] | if we be cowards now? | 生生不息 繁荣昌盛 | 
| [30:30] | So… | 那么 | 
| [30:32] | so, who will stand with me against the invading horde | 谁愿意与我共同对抗恶势力 | 
| [30:36] | and say, “You can take our lunch money, | 向他们宣告 要钱可以 | 
| [30:40] | but you will never take our Renaissance Festival!” | 但绝不可夺走文艺复兴节 | 
| [30:51] | You hear that? | 听到了吗 | 
| [30:52] | Motorcycle engines. They’re on their way. | 摩托车引擎声 他们朝这边赶来了 | 
| [30:57] | We’re all gonna die here, right? | 我们都会死在这的对吧 | 
| [30:59] | Yeah, we’re totally dead. | 我们死定了 | 
| [31:02] | Those bikers can’t know that | 不能让机车党们知道 | 
| [31:03] | we’re trying to lure them in or this won’t work. | 我们是在引诱他们进来 否则就不管用了 | 
| [31:05] | Show me your surprise face. | 让我看你惊讶的表情 | 
| [31:09] | You surprised or having a stroke? | 你这是惊讶还是中风 | 
| [31:11] | All right, here they come. Places! | 他们来了 就位 | 
| [31:13] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [31:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [31:21] | Oh, boy. | 老天 | 
| [31:51] | Now. | 就是现在 | 
| [32:01] | My ankle. | 我的脚踝 | 
| [32:05] | Now, that’s a surprised face. | 这才是惊讶的表情 | 
| [32:32] | Looks like you’re going to the stocks, jackass. | 看来你要上绞刑架了 混蛋 | 
| [32:39] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 | 
| [32:44] | Come on, man, you’re nothing but a sitting duck out here. | 伙计 你在这就是个活靶子 | 
| [32:47] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [33:09] | Cabe! | 凯布 | 
| [33:14] | Drop it. | 放下武器 | 
| [33:17] | Well, you’re the boss. | 你说了算 | 
| [33:21] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [33:22] | If somebody doesn’t give me that evidence bag, | 要是不把证据袋给我 | 
| [33:25] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我就杀了他 | 
| [33:26] | Don’t do anything drastic. | 别冲动 | 
| [33:27] | Give me the shirt. | 把衣服给我 | 
| [33:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [33:29] | I hid it when you were fighting. | 我趁你们打斗时把它藏起来了 | 
| [33:31] | I won’t tell you where it is until you let him go. | 除非你放了他 否则我不告诉你在哪 | 
| [33:32] | It’s not happening. | 想都别想 | 
| [33:34] | I will kill him, | 我会杀了他 | 
| [33:35] | and I will kill all of you. | 然后杀了你们全部 | 
| [33:36] | Oh, he’s telling the truth. | 他是认真的 | 
| [33:38] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [33:39] | ‘Cause in order to save this cop’s life, | 因为要想拯救这位警官的生命 | 
| [33:41] | first he has to die. | 他得先去死 | 
| [33:54] | I’m pulling the trigger on three. | 我数到三就扣动扳机 | 
| [33:59] | Happy, how much do you trust me? | 乐乐 你有多信任我 | 
| [34:01] | More than I probably should. | 可能只能信任你了吧 | 
| [34:02] | One. | 一 | 
| [34:03] | I need you to undo everything that you did. | 我需要你撤销所有操作 | 
| [34:05] | Destroy it all. | 全部销毁 | 
| [34:06] | Oh, man. | 天啊 | 
| [34:08] | I think I know what you’re planning. | 我想我知道你的计划了 | 
| [34:09] | Two. | 二 | 
| [34:10] | What’s he planning? | 他什么计划 | 
| [34:11] | Something nuts. | 很疯狂 | 
| [34:12] | Now! | 就是现在 | 
| [34:23] | What the…? | 怎么… | 
| [34:30] | See? I told you that sword was held in with electricity. | 看 我就说那把剑有电所以拔不出来 | 
| [34:33] | Well, speaking of which, with no electricity, | 说到这个 现在没电了 | 
| [34:34] | we just killed this man. | 我们杀死了他 | 
| [34:36] | What’s the plan, Walt? | 怎么办 沃特 | 
| [34:37] | Uh, Paige, grab that spinning wheel. | 佩吉 去拿那个纺车 | 
| [34:39] | I’ll set up the defibrillator! | 我来安装除颤器 | 
| [34:41] | You’re gonna wrap wool around the hat pin | 把羊毛缠在你造的那个 | 
| [34:42] | on the capacitor you built. | 电容器的帽针上 | 
| [34:44] | And the spinning wheel will move fast enough to create | 纺车转得够快 | 
| [34:45] | a static charge capable | 就会产生静电荷 | 
| [34:47] | of firing the defibrillator back up. | 让除颤器恢复运转 | 
| [34:48] | Which will fire his heart back up. | 让他的心脏恢复跳动 | 
| [34:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:52] | Walt, hurry up! | 沃特 快点 | 
| [34:53] | Okay, Paige, start peddling. | 佩吉 开始踩踏板 | 
| [34:55] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [34:56] | How much power does it make? | 这能产生多少能量 | 
| [34:57] | Uh, not a lot. | 不多 | 
| [34:58] | Ed Begley Jr. could barely make his toast this way. | 都不够小艾德贝格利用来烤吐司的 | 
| [35:00] | Well, let’s just hope it’s enough to give him | 希望产生的能量足够 | 
| [35:02] | a decent enough jolt every 90 seconds or so, | 每90秒左右对他电击一次 | 
| [35:04] | or this guy’s not gonna make it. | 否则他就撑不过来了 | 
| [35:06] | Ready for shock. | 准备电击 | 
| [35:08] | All right, hit him! | 好了 开始吧 | 
| [35:14] | It worked. Uh, he’s-he’s gonna need another one soon, | 起作用了 等会还要再来一下 | 
| [35:16] | so keep pumping, Paige. | 继续踩 佩吉 | 
| [35:17] | How long do I have to keep this going? | 我还要坚持多久 | 
| [35:19] | Till an ambulance gets here. | 坚持到救护车赶来 | 
| [35:20] | We can all take turns. | 我们可以轮流来 | 
| [35:22] | Feel like your speech really had an effect on them, kid. | 你的演说激励了他们 孩子 | 
| [35:25] | Yeah, I-I… | 我 | 
| [35:26] | I can’t pedal on account of my sciatica. | 我坐骨神经痛 没法踩 | 
| [35:29] | All except that one. He’s a real weenie. | 除了那个人 他是个窝囊废 | 
| [35:37] | King Phillip? | 菲利普国王 | 
| [35:41] | Were you hiding in the manure bin? | 你藏在肥料桶里吗 | 
| [35:43] | Good day. | 再见 | 
| [35:47] | Speaking of weenies. | 这才是蠢货 | 
| [35:57] | Just got off the phone with a cop buddy of mine. | 刚和警察伙伴通完电话 | 
| [35:59] | Guard’s gonna be okay, the bikers won’t be. | 那个保安会没事的 但那些机车党就不好了 | 
| [36:04] | Garage looks… | 车库看起来… | 
| [36:05] | Looks like The Hobbit threw up in it. | 像霍比特人在里面吐了一样 | 
| [36:07] | I was gonna say “Perfect.” | 我本来要说”好极了” | 
| [36:08] | Next best thing to a birthday at the Renaissance Festival. | 这是除了在文艺复兴节上过生日之外最好的事情了 | 
| [36:10] | Okay, Sly. | 希尔 | 
| [36:12] | Your little friends are here. | 你的朋友们来了 | 
| [36:14] | Guys. Y-You came. | 各位 你们来了 | 
| [36:16] | I thought you were staying at the festival. | 我以为你们要留在文艺复兴节 | 
| [36:18] | We would never miss your birthday bacchanalia, | 我们绝对不会错过你的生日盛宴 | 
| [36:20] | old friend. | 老朋友 | 
| [36:21] | And besides, the festival’s closed until they fix the power. | 再说了 他们要修电 节日停止了 | 
| [36:24] | Uh, it matters not why. | 原因不重要 | 
| [36:26] | Just that we are here. | 重要的是我们都来了 | 
| [36:29] | Now slice the cake with Raven’s Beak, | 用乌鸦之喙切蛋糕吧 | 
| [36:31] | let the Dr. Shazz flow free, | 沙兹博士尽情挥洒 | 
| [36:33] | for tonight, we dine in Hell! | 今晚我们在地狱进餐 | 
| [36:38] | You know, we never finished what we started in that hay loft. | 我们原计划在草垛里干的事情还没做呢 | 
| [36:41] | A Scorpion outing went sideways. | 天蝎团队出游 却事与愿违地出了事 | 
| [36:43] | It happens. A lot. | 这种事常有发生 | 
| [36:45] | Okay, well, I can’t help notice there’s no pending disaster now. | 我注意到现在没有什么灾难来临 | 
| [36:48] | Well, it depends on how you define “Disaster.” | 这取决于你怎么定义”灾难” | 
| [36:50] | Sly’s nerd friends are preparing to do battle. | 希尔的书呆子朋友正准备对决呢 | 
| [36:53] | Careful. Don’t get my eyes. | 小心 别碰到我的眼睛 | 
| [36:55] | See, that’s all the more reason why we need to get back to work | 所以我们才更应该尽快回去 | 
| [36:58] | on Operation Baby Quintis as soon as possible. | 继续我们的造小人计划 | 
| [37:02] | Well, it would be a shame to waste these stupid costumes. | 这些愚蠢的服装可别浪费了 | 
| [37:06] | How about after the party, we have a party of our own? | 派对结束之后 我们开个属于我们自己的派对如何 | 
| [37:09] | Don’t have to ask me twice. | 必须的 | 
| [37:12] | Speaking of stupid… | 说到蠢 | 
| [37:14] | I know it’s dumb, | 我知道这样很蠢 | 
| [37:16] | but before we left the festival, I bought this. | 但离开文艺复兴节前 我买了这个 | 
| [37:22] | Um, it’s supposed to bring the wearer | 戴着它就可以受到庇佑 | 
| [37:24] | good baby-making luck. | 多子多福 | 
| [37:26] | I don’t believe it, but… | 我不信这套 不过… | 
| [37:28] | You figured, “What could it hurt”? | 你觉得反正也不会有什么损失 | 
| [37:30] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [37:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [37:50] | *When I’m with you* | *有你相陪* | 
| [37:55] | *It soothes my mind* | *我心甚慰* | 
| [37:59] | *And I feel fine* | *感觉很美* | 
| [38:03] | *I feel fine* | *感觉很美* | 
| [38:07] | *When you’re with me* | *有你相拥* | 
| [38:10] | *My mind can rest* | *倍感轻松* | 
| [38:13] | *My thoughts can nest* | *思绪放空* | 
| [38:17] | *Thoughts can nest* | *思绪放空* | 
| [38:21] | *You’re the calm* | *平静放松* | 
| [38:23] | *I hold in my arms* | *与你相拥* | 
| [38:26] | *The peace that I need* | *一切烦恼* | 
| [38:30] | *You so disarm.* | *一扫而空* | 
| [38:37] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 | 
| [38:39] | Walter? | 沃特 | 
| [38:44] | Hey. I just got back from picking up Ralph. | 我刚接拉尔夫回来 | 
| [38:46] | He’s downstairs, putting his costume on for Sly’s party. | 他在楼下 准备穿戏服参加希尔的派对 | 
| [38:48] | I was gonna change back into mine, if you want to join us. | 我也要换上戏服 你要加入吗 | 
| [38:51] | Yeah, sure. I’ll be down in a minute. | 好 几分钟就来 | 
| [38:52] | Great. | 太好了 | 
| [38:55] | You know, my… | 要知道 我… | 
| [38:57] | my job with Scorpion is to help you act more human | 我在天蝎的工作是让你表现的更像正常人 | 
| [39:01] | so you can function better in the world, | 让你能更好地与他人相处 | 
| [39:04] | but I don’t want you to pretend | 但我不希望你因为是我的男朋友 | 
| [39:07] | to be someone you’re not to be my boyfriend. | 就刻意假装成另一个人 | 
| [39:12] | You know, like, earlier today, | 比如今天早些时候 | 
| [39:14] | I saw a guy with a stupid crown, | 我看见一个人戴着很蠢的王冠 | 
| [39:17] | and he was pretending to be someone he’s not. | 他就在假装别人 | 
| [39:19] | And then, when push came to shove, he ran away, | 在危急关头 他却逃走了 | 
| [39:22] | and he showed his ugly true self. | 展示了真实 丑陋的自己 | 
| [39:26] | He hid in feces. | 他藏在粪便中 | 
| [39:27] | Yes, he… he did. | 是的 | 
| [39:29] | My-my point is, | 我要说的是 | 
| [39:31] | is that you are always your true self, Walter, | 你永远都是真实的自己 沃特 | 
| [39:35] | and that person is brave and good, | 很勇敢 很优秀 | 
| [39:38] | and I love that about you. | 我喜欢你这一点 | 
| [39:41] | So I just wanted you to know, | 我希望你知道 | 
| [39:42] | I love a lot about you, whether you like silly festivals or not. | 我喜欢你 不管你喜不喜欢这些愚蠢的节日 | 
| [40:02] | One thing that’s for sure, I am not a musician. | 可以确定的是 我不是音乐家 | 
| [40:13] | Grab me a beer, would you? | 帮我拿瓶啤酒好吗 | 
| [40:14] | You’re in a good mood. | 你心情不错 | 
| [40:16] | Why wouldn’t I be? I saw what my counsel can really do | 为什么不呢 我见识到我的律师 | 
| [40:18] | when the heat is on. | 在危急情况下的能耐 | 
| [40:20] | Well, the trust you placed in me | 你对我的信任 | 
| [40:21] | was what inspired me. | 启迪了我 | 
| [40:23] | I promise you, | 我向你保证 | 
| [40:24] | come heck or high water, | 就算赴汤蹈火 | 
| [40:25] | I will win your case. | 我也要打赢你的官司 | 
| [40:26] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [40:29] | And don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [40:30] | I will never tell anyone that you love Chair of Blades. | 我不会告诉任何人你喜欢《刀锋之椅》 | 
| [40:35] | Whoa. Cabe’s a nerd. | 哇 凯布也是个书呆子 | 
| [40:38] | I’m not a nerd. | 我才不是 | 
| [40:40] | I’m a Bladie. | 我只是个刀锋迷 | 
| [40:41] | And there’s a difference. | 这是有区别的 | 
| [40:43] | And Magnus wants to party. | 猛犸想要开始狂欢 | 
| [40:48] | All right. | 好 |