时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | That’s Ronny Proxin. | 这是罗尼·普洛克辛 |
[00:12] | He’s doing my wife. | 我老婆的新欢 |
[00:13] | If you get rid of him, all of this goes away. | 除掉他 所有的事情就一笔勾销 |
[00:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:19] | I’ve been sent here by Detective John Loach to kill you. | 约翰·洛奇警探派我来这里杀了你 |
[00:22] | – I’m not gonna do that. – Uh-huh. | -我不会那么做的 -嗯哼 |
[00:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:28] | That was Ronny’s daughter. | 是他女儿干的 |
[00:29] | I think he trains her | 我认为他训练过她 |
[00:30] | ’cause she was like a feral mongoose. | 因为她就像一只充满野性的猫鼬 |
[00:37] | Ronny. Loach! | 罗尼 洛奇 |
[00:44] | Shots fired! Shots fired! | 发生枪击 发生枪击 |
[00:46] | He’s dead. | 他殉职了 |
[00:48] | Barry. Buddy, we have to go! | 巴里 兄弟 我们该走了 |
[00:58] | Detective John Loach was integral to a number | 约翰·洛奇警探在很多臭名昭著的 |
[01:01] | of high-profile gang-related cases. | 黑帮案件调查中扮演着重要的角色 |
[01:03] | However, our investigation has concluded | 但是 根据我们的调查 |
[01:04] | this was a domestic matter | 这是洛奇警探 |
[01:06] | between Detective Loach and another man | 与另一个人的私人恩怨 |
[01:07] | unrelated to police business. | 与案件调查无关 |
[01:10] | Do you have an ID on the second man? | 有另一个人的身份信息吗 |
[01:12] | Uh, yes, I believe we have a photo. | 有 有一张照片 |
[01:15] | Is that Ronny Proxin? | 那是罗尼·普洛克辛吗 |
[01:17] | Yes. | 是他 |
[01:17] | Mr. Proxin was a two-time Olympic medalist in tae kwon do. | 普洛克辛曾两次获得跆拳道奥运会冠军 |
[01:21] | Uh, apparently, Detective Loach’s wife, Diana, | 很明显 洛奇警探的妻子 戴安娜 |
[01:25] | had recently left him to date Ronny. | 最近离开了他并且开始跟罗尼约会 |
[01:29] | So, you get it. | 所以 你们懂的 |
[01:31] | Yeah, I get it. | 没错 懂了 |
[01:35] | His laptop? His files? | 他的笔记本电脑呢 他的档案呢 |
[01:37] | There’s nothing here. Where would he have left it all? | 什么都没有 他会把这些都放在哪呢 |
[01:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:43] | Diana, uh… | 戴安娜 |
[01:46] | You’re going through a rough time, | 你现在的日子很难熬 |
[01:48] | but you’re gonna get through it. I just know it. | 但是我知道 你一定会挺过去的 |
[01:50] | And I’m sure there’s a site for people | 我敢肯定有些网站是专门为 |
[01:53] | whose ex and boyfriend murdered each other. | 那些前夫前男友互相残杀的人开发的 |
[01:56] | And if there isn’t, there should be. | 要是现在没有 就应该开发一个 |
[01:58] | Well, thanks for letting me look around. | 好吧 谢谢你让我四处看看 |
[02:01] | Um, I can run you home. | 我可以送你回家 |
[02:03] | Or why don’t we get a drink? | 要不我们去喝一杯 |
[02:05] | – You want to get a drink? – No. | -你想去喝一杯吗 -不 |
[02:07] | Okay. No prob– | 行 没问题 |
[02:07] | Hey, why don’t you come to my softball practice? | 要不你来参加我的垒球练习吧 |
[02:09] | I’m not really in the mood. | 我没心情参加 |
[02:38] | Looks good, right? Thirty bucks. Heh. | 看起来还不错吧 才三十块钱 |
[02:42] | I am starving, man. | 饿死我了 伙计 |
[02:43] | Why don’t we go to, uh… Why don’t we go to Du-par’s? | 要不我们去 要不去杜帕尔 |
[02:46] | Pancakes on me, yeah? | 我请你吃煎饼 怎么样 |
[02:48] | Listen, uh, now that this Loach stuff’s all done, | 听着 既然洛奇的事情都解决了 |
[02:50] | um, I can’t work with you anymore, man. | 我不能再和你一起合作了 伙计 |
[02:53] | Oh, Jesus Christ. Not this thing again. Why? | 天哪 别再这样了 为什么啊 |
[02:55] | Why? What have I done? | 为什么 我做错什么了 |
[02:57] | Name me one thing I done. | 你告诉我我做错什么了 |
[02:59] | You wore a wire. | 你当时戴了窃听器 |
[03:01] | – I wore a what? – Come on, man. | -我戴了什么 -得了吧 伙计 |
[03:03] | I mean, you know what you did, man. | 我是说 你做了什么自己心里清楚 |
[03:05] | Look, you know, your head’s not in the right place. | 听着 知道吗 你现在的思想有问题 |
[03:06] | We just got our asses handed to us by a 12-year-old. | 我们刚从一个12岁的孩子手里逃出来 |
[03:10] | But I’m fuckin’ starving. | 我现在他妈的快饿死了 |
[03:11] | Can we go to Du-par’s? Can we eat? | 我们能去杜帕尔吗 能先吃点东西吗 |
[03:13] | We’ll talk about it. | 然后我们再谈这个 |
[03:14] | You sold me out, for your own interests. | 你为了你自己的利益出卖了我 |
[03:18] | I did what was best for us– not me, us. | 我是为了我们好 不是我 我们 |
[03:20] | – Bullshit, man. – Bullsh– You’re not thinking. | -扯淡 -我扯淡 你也不想想 |
[03:23] | There is no way | 要是没有我 |
[03:24] | you can negotiate a piece of Hank’s heroin without me. | 汉克的海洛因你一点也得不到 |
[03:26] | Hank’s heroin? I don’t give a shit about that! | 汉克的海洛因 我他妈一点都不在乎 |
[03:28] | See, this is what I’m talking about! You don’t fuckin’ know me! | 这就是我想说的 你他妈一点都不懂我 |
[03:31] | You don’t fuckin’ know me. | 你他妈一点都不懂我 |
[03:33] | Mr. Cous– Mr. Cousineau, he understands me, okay? | 库西诺先生 他理解我 知道吗 |
[03:36] | He accepts me. | 他接受了我 |
[03:37] | Mr. Cousineau? You know, he gets you | 库西诺先生 他接受你是因为 |
[03:39] | – because you told him about Korengal. – Yeah. | -你告诉了他库伦加尔的事 -没错 |
[03:45] | Did you tell him you killed his girlfriend? | 那你跟他说你杀了他女朋友吗 |
[03:53] | That-that never needs to come up. | 他永远不需要知道 |
[03:55] | Yeah, Barry, you’re in denial. | 是的 巴里 你在逃避 |
[03:57] | Because that Korengal shit is fog of war. | 库伦加尔那件事是因为战局混乱 |
[04:00] | You killed Moss out of your own self-interest. | 而杀了莫斯完全是为了你自己的利益 |
[04:04] | You made a choice to kill her, | 你选择杀死她 |
[04:06] | because you’re a violent guy, Barry. | 因为你就是个暴力的人 巴里 |
[04:08] | But me, I built… | 但是 我建立了 |
[04:09] | I built a world where that’s an asset. | 我建立了一个暴力即是财富的世界 |
[04:13] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore. | 我不想再和你说话了 |
[04:15] | Aah… You’re gonna choose that fucker over me? | 你宁可选择那个混蛋也不选我吗 |
[04:17] | Uh, well, I guess everyone’s a hero of their own story, right? | 每个人都是自己故事中的英雄 是吧 |
[04:20] | Fine, I’ll just work with Hank without you. | 好吧 没有你我自己和汉克合作 |
[04:23] | – Work with Hank without me? – Yeah. | -你自己和汉克合作吗 -没错 |
[04:25] | Without me? What do you bring to the table without me? | 没有我 没有我你还有什么拿得出手的 |
[04:29] | What? | 还有什么 |
[04:31] | You got nothin’ without me. | 没有我你什么都不是 |
[04:34] | I am your fuckin’ business, idiot! | 我就是你生意的来源 傻逼 |
[04:39] | You’re out of moves. | 你没牌可打了 |
[04:40] | Don’t you walk away from me, Barry. We… | 别离开我 巴里 我们 |
[04:42] | Fucker, we got too much on the line! | 妈的 我们可是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[04:44] | Come on, man! | 别这样 伙计 |
[04:48] | Fuck you, Barry. | 去你妈的 巴里 |
[04:50] | Fuck you, actor boy! | 去你妈的 男演员 |
[05:02] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[05:03] | Akhmal, I’m getting to your stuff, okay? | 阿克马尔 马上就洗到你的了 好吗 |
[05:06] | Thank you, but listen. | 谢谢 但是听着 |
[05:07] | When you are done washing monks’ robes, | 你洗完这些僧袍后 |
[05:09] | Cristobal wants you to fold them and take them out to car. | 克里斯托巴尔让你把它们叠好放到车上去 |
[05:11] | Okay. Why? | 行 为啥呢 |
[05:14] | Esther and her men are moving back to monastery. | 艾斯特和她的手下要搬回修道院 |
[05:16] | They want to be there when heroin shipment arrives. | 他们想在运海洛因的船到之前回去那里 |
[05:20] | They are leaving us? | 他们要走了吗 |
[05:23] | Oh, no. | 哦 不要 |
[05:24] | Oh, yes, Barry. | 没错 巴里 |
[05:26] | I am washing Burmese right out of my hair. | 我要摆脱那些缅甸人了 |
[05:30] | Good. Good. That’s much improved. That’s good. | 很好 很好 进步了很多 很好 |
[05:33] | Uh, so, the heroin shipment is coming in two days, | 运海洛因的船两天以后就到了 |
[05:36] | which means we have small window before | 也就是说 在修道院被完全加固之前 |
[05:38] | monastery is fully fortified to take it, | 我们还有一点儿时间拿下它 |
[05:39] | just like we took stash house. | 就像我们拿下藏毒屋一样 |
[05:41] | Hey, what do you mean “we”? | 你说’我们’是什么意思 |
[05:43] | Well, we– you, me. | 我们 你和我 |
[05:44] | Team Badass. Come on. Kickin ass, makin’ names. | 暴躁小队 攻无不克 一战成名 |
[05:47] | No, the deal was, is that I train them, that’s it. | 不 协议只说了让我来训练他们 |
[05:50] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[05:51] | That is true. That is true. | 没错 没错 |
[05:53] | You know, that was plan, and I’m man of my word. | 是这么计划的 我信守诺言 |
[05:56] | Okay? I am honest Gabe. | 可以吧 我是诚实的盖比 |
[05:59] | So, what do you think, though? | 那么 你觉得怎么样呢 |
[06:01] | Are they ready? | 他们准备好了吗 |
[06:09] | They’re as ready as they’re ever gonna be. | 已经是他们的最佳状态了 |
[06:12] | Shit, man. | 该死的 兄弟 |
[06:13] | They’re gonna be pretty fuckin’ broken up about it. | 他们肯定会很伤心的 |
[06:16] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[06:17] | they’re gonna want to say goodbye and thank you and… | 他们肯定想要跟你道个别 感谢你 |
[06:23] | Oh, Barry. Oh, man, you don’t even know. | 巴里 兄弟 你肯定不知道 |
[06:26] | It’s about to go off. | 马上就要开始了 |
[06:56] | Oh, it means, um, “The debt has been paid.” | 意思是 债务还清 |
[07:00] | You owe me nothing. | 你什么也不欠我了 |
[07:01] | And, uh, slate is clean, right? | 过去的事情都一笔勾销 对吗 |
[07:08] | And just because we’re not working together anymore– | 因为我们不再一起工作了 |
[07:13] | Are you fucking serious? | 你他妈是认真的吗 |
[07:15] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? | 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[07:17] | You just fucked this moment, | 你用你的垃圾手风琴 |
[07:19] | this beautiful, tender moment with your accordion. | 毁掉了这个美妙而柔情的时刻 |
[07:22] | You just whipped out your accordion, | 你弹起了你的手风琴 |
[07:24] | and you fucked it, man. | 然后毁掉了它 兄弟 |
[07:26] | God! | 天啊 |
[07:29] | – Hey, I’m so sorry about that. – It’s all right. | -我真的很抱歉 -没事的 |
[07:31] | Um, where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[07:33] | Aah, it’s gone. It’s gone. | 该死 说不出来了 感情没了 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Gone. | 没错 感情全没了 |
[07:37] | Where’d you park? | 你把车停哪了 |
[07:40] | Uh, Barry, do you still have | 呃 巴里 你还留着 |
[07:43] | special Chechen bullet I gave you? | 我给你的特殊车臣子弹吗 |
[07:45] | Because I think it would be a real gas | 要是我能用它把艾斯特杀了 |
[07:46] | for me to use it to kill Esther. | 那就牛逼了 |
[07:48] | I didn’t bring it. | 我没有带着 |
[07:49] | Oh. All right. Well… | 好吧 那 |
[07:52] | Normal bullet is cool, too. | 普通子弹也可以 |
[07:59] | I wanted to say thank you for pushing me. | 我想要感谢你的教导 |
[08:01] | Before you, I was small. | 在遇到你之前 我很渺小 |
[08:04] | I had nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[08:05] | You know, when they look at me, | 别人看到我 |
[08:07] | they… they see nobody. | 也根本不会把我放在眼里 |
[08:09] | But now, | 但是现在 |
[08:11] | I have a purpose. | 我变得有意义了 |
[08:14] | You gave me that. | 是你给予了我意义 |
[08:21] | Take care of yourself, Barry. | 保重自己 巴里 |
[08:23] | Stay off the 405, man. | 远离405号公路 兄弟 |
[08:37] | “So, this is an absolutely true story that happened to me. | 只是一个绝对真实的自身经历 |
[08:41] | “When I was six or seven, | 在我六岁或者七岁时 |
[08:42] | I was at home, at my mum’s flat in London, | 我自己在我妈伦敦的公寓里 |
[08:45] | “and I looked out of the window, and I saw | 我看向窗户外 我看到了 |
[08:48] | “a horse, | 一匹马 |
[08:50] | right outside my block of flats.” | 就在我的公寓楼外边 |
[08:58] | – And? – That’s my story. | -之后呢 -就是我的故事 |
[09:01] | And you think that that moment is the moment that defines you? | 你认为这就是定义了你的那一刻吗 |
[09:06] | Gene, I didn’t grow up around… | 吉恩 我的成长环境没有 |
[09:09] | a lot of animals, like you lot. | 一大堆动物 不像你们那样 |
[09:10] | Right? | 明白吗 |
[09:10] | Like I’m– I’m not from like a rural place. | 我是说我不是在农村这类地方长大的 |
[09:13] | This is in the middle of a city. | 这是在城市的中央 |
[09:14] | All right, thank you. Thank you, Sasha. | 好吧 谢谢你 谢谢你 萨莎 |
[09:17] | No don’t– No, no, no! Don’t clap. | 不 停下来 不要不要 不要鼓掌 |
[09:19] | You lot– you lot should’ve applauded at the end. | 你们 你们应该在结尾处鼓掌 |
[09:21] | If you clap now, it’s like pitiful. | 如果你们现在鼓掌 感觉是在可怜我 |
[09:23] | We didn’t know it was over. | 我们不知道它结束了 |
[09:24] | Okay, Sasha, there are people waiting. | 好吧萨莎 还有人等着要表演 |
[09:26] | Maybe you didn’t know it was over, but… | 可能你们不知道我的故事完了 但是 |
[09:28] | could you tell that horse was a big deal to me? | 你们能感觉出来那匹马对我很重要吗 |
[09:30] | Because it was. | 因为它很重要 |
[09:31] | I mean, I stood up here and told that story. | 我想说 我站在这里讲出了这个故事 |
[09:42] | Hey. We’re up next. What’s going on? | 该我们表演了 发生什么了 |
[09:45] | I rewrote my scene. | 我把我的台词重写了 |
[09:47] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[09:49] | Barry, look, | 巴里 听着 |
[09:50] | I’m really sorry that I didn’t tell you this before, | 我真的很抱歉没有提前告诉你 |
[09:52] | but after we had dinner with Sam, | 当我们和山姆吃完饭时 |
[09:54] | he called me, and, um… | 他给我打了电话 |
[09:56] | I went to his hotel. | 我去他的酒店里了 |
[09:58] | – What? – Oh, God, no. Nothing happened, | -什么 -别激动 什么都没发生 |
[10:00] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[10:01] | No, it wasn’t like that at all. | 不是的 完全不是你想的那样 |
[10:03] | No, it was… awful, actually. | 实际上 很糟糕 |
[10:05] | I just… I couldn’t stand up to him. | 我只是 我不能勇敢的面对他 |
[10:07] | I don’t know, I just felt fucking paralyzed, | 我不知道 我觉得自己像瘫痪了一样 |
[10:08] | like I was fucking 19 years old again. | 就像回到了该死的十九岁 |
[10:10] | Like, I stood there like a fucking idiot, | 就感觉我站在那里 像一个大傻逼 |
[10:12] | and I just– | 我只是 |
[10:12] | I don’t know what I thought. I thought… | 我不知道我在想什么 我以为 |
[10:14] | I thought it’d be different, | 我以为情况会不一样 |
[10:15] | or I thought I’d be different, or– | 或者我自己会不一样 或者 |
[10:17] | But I just– He’s got my number. | 但是我只是 他有我的电话号码 |
[10:19] | So, I wrote this. | 所以我写了这个 |
[10:21] | – It’s the truth. – Yeah, no, I can see that. | -这是真心话 -好吧 我能看出来 |
[10:23] | I don’t know. I… I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[10:26] | I mean, | 我想说 |
[10:26] | I can barely talk about this stuff with you. | 我跟你都不能好好地讨论这件事 |
[10:29] | How am I supposed to get up there and just– | 我怎么可能站在那里并且 |
[10:31] | and just like say all of this in front of them? | 并且把这些事情站在他们面前讲出来 |
[10:33] | I mean, what if they judge me? | 我在想 万一他们指责我呢 |
[10:35] | What if they don’t fucking get it? | 万一他们根本就不理解呢 |
[10:36] | No, no. Hey, listen, Sally. | 没事 没事 听我说 萨利 |
[10:39] | I think… | 我认为 |
[10:42] | if you can tell the truth, you should. | 如果你能说出真心话 你就应该去 |
[10:45] | Telling the truth’s a good thing. | 说出真心话是一件好事 |
[10:50] | “Everybody was staring at you. I don’t like it. | 所有人都在看着你 我不喜欢这样 |
[10:53] | It was embarrassing. You looked like a whore.” | 很尴尬 你看起来像是一个婊子 |
[10:55] | Sam, Ken is just a friend. Don’t be an idiot. | 山姆 肯只是朋友 别像个傻子一样 |
[10:58] | “Don’t call me a fucking idiot.” | 别他妈叫我傻子 |
[11:00] | “Sam grabs Sally by the throat, pins her against the wall. | 山姆掐住萨利的脖子 把她按在墙上 |
[11:04] | “Sally stares at him wild-eyed, gasps for air. | 萨利看着他野性的眼神 不停地喘息 |
[11:08] | None comes. | 没有人来帮她 |
[11:09] | “He’s going to kill her. Finally, Sam lets go. | 他将要把她杀了 最终 山姆撒手了 |
[11:12] | “Sally slumps to the floor, fighting for air. | 萨利跌倒在地上 剧烈地呼吸 |
[11:15] | Sam paces. Then…” | 山姆走了过来 说 |
[11:17] | “Uh, I’m– I’m sorry. I’m sorry I did that to you. | 呃 我很抱歉 我很抱歉我这样对你 |
[11:21] | “I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:22] | It’s just, seeing you with someone else, | 只是 看到你和别人在一起 |
[11:23] | “I got so jealous. And you’re right, | 我真的很嫉妒 并且你说的是对的 |
[11:25] | I’m an idiot. | 我就是个傻子 |
[11:26] | I’m such a fucking idiot.” | 我就是他妈的一个大傻逼 |
[11:27] | “No, you’re not. It’s my fault. | 不 你不是 这是我的错 |
[11:30] | “Look, I’m sorry that I called you that. | 听着 我很抱歉那样子叫你 |
[11:34] | I love you.” | 我爱你 |
[11:36] | “I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:39] | And I’m never gonna do this again, I promise.” | 而且我再也不会这样做了 我保证 |
[11:41] | “I know. No, I know.” | 我知道 没事 我知道 |
[11:44] | “They embrace. Sally turns to the audience. | 他们拥抱 萨利面向观众 |
[11:47] | A spotlight returns to her.” | 灯光照到她身上 |
[11:49] | Yeah, so, this next bit would be sort of like a direct address. | 没错 所以下一部分会有些像直接表述 |
[11:57] | “He apologizes, like before. | 他道歉了 就像以前一样 |
[12:00] | “And I will never feel more loved than in that moment. | 而且我从来没有感受到如此多的爱 |
[12:03] | “I endure the wrath because I know what comes after. | 我忍住了怒火因为我知道即将到来的是什么 |
[12:07] | “It’s a cycle I can’t break, | 这是一个我不能打破的循环 |
[12:08] | “because I want to and I don’t want to. | 因为我想做却又不想做 |
[12:12] | I stay for the apology.” | 我留下来等他到道歉 |
[12:30] | Really, it wasn’t that bad. | 真的 实际没有那么糟糕 |
[12:32] | – It wasn’t that bad? – No. | -没那么糟糕吗 -没有的 |
[12:33] | Are you fucking insane? Were you in there? | 你他妈是疯了吗 你在现场吗 |
[12:35] | I just took a giant fucking turd out there. | 我刚刚的表演就他妈就像是一坨屎一样 |
[12:37] | Look, they were expecting the old version, | 听着 他们在期待之前的版本 |
[12:38] | and this new one just threw them a little. | 他们需要一点时间来接受这个新版本 |
[12:40] | That’s all that happened. | 就是这么回事 |
[12:41] | Yeah, well… clearly I can’t do this version, | 是嘛 很明显我不能讲这个版本 |
[12:43] | and now they know the other version is a lie, | 而现在他们也知道了那个版本全是假话 |
[12:45] | so now I have no story. So, thanks. | 所以我现在没故事可讲了 谢谢啊 |
[12:47] | Listen, once we rehearse it, and-and… you perform it, | 只要我们排练一下 你再表演 |
[12:50] | they’ll see that the honest version is really powerful. | 他们会感受到这个真实版本的力量的 |
[12:55] | – Once we rehearse this? – Yeah | -只要我们排练这场吗 -没错 |
[12:57] | You? You and me? | 你 你跟我 |
[12:59] | What, you and me are gonna do this and it’s gonna be powerful? | 怎么 你觉得跟我演这场会很有力量吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[13:13] | I teach pigs. | 猪窝一样 |
[13:16] | Hey, Mr. Cousineau? | 库西诺老师 |
[13:17] | Hey! How’s Sally? | 是你啊 萨利怎么样 |
[13:20] | – Uh, she’s pretty embarrassed. – Yeah, well, understandable. | -她觉得刚刚很丢脸 -可以理解 |
[13:24] | But I am proud of her. | 不过 我为她骄傲 |
[13:26] | I mean, we were all shocked that she had the guts | 我们都觉得很吃惊 她居然有勇气 |
[13:28] | to get to the emotional place she went. | 再让自己经历一遍当时的痛苦 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I know. Um… | 我明白 |
[13:32] | Look, she doesn’t want to do the scene anymore, | 可是她现在不想再表演这场了 |
[13:34] | and I think she should… tell the truth. | 但我觉得 她应该讲出实情 |
[13:38] | So, um, I want to put my energy into playing Sam | 所以 我想尽力来扮演山姆 |
[13:42] | and not do my own piece. | 我自己的那场就不演了 |
[13:45] | – Is that okay? – Okay? | -您觉得可以吗 -可以吗 |
[13:47] | It is more than okay. Because I– | 太可以了 我不知道 |
[13:50] | I don’t know if you remember this or not, but you killed… | 你还记不记得 你杀了个人 |
[13:53] | …somebody and got away with it. | 还安然无恙地脱身了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, no, you keep reminding me of that. | 我记得 你一直不停地提醒我 |
[13:56] | Uh, look, I want to be good in her scene. | 我想给她搭戏的时候表现得好一点 |
[13:59] | Um, can you help me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[14:01] | Of course I will. I will always be there for you. | 当然可以 我会一直支持你的 |
[14:05] | As long as I’m out of here in seven minutes. | 只要我能在7分钟之内离开这间屋子 |
[15:01] | Bingo. | 漂亮 |
[15:06] | Here we go. | 我来了 |
[15:16] | What is the essential emotion of this scene? | 这场戏的核心情绪是什么 |
[15:21] | Okay, Sam is enraged, because Sally is withholding. | 萨利有所隐瞒 山姆被激怒了 |
[15:26] | He gets violent, he acts out, then he feels shame. | 愤怒使他诉诸暴力 然后他又觉得羞愧 |
[15:30] | Sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[15:34] | – Korengal. – Exactly. | -库伦加尔的我 -正是 |
[15:36] | You don’t literally have to tell your story | 你不需要真正去讲自己的故事 |
[15:40] | in order to use your story. | 只需要代入当时的情绪 |
[15:42] | Yeah, but I– I lost con– control back then, | 但是我 我当时失控了 |
[15:44] | and I don’t want to do that with Sally onstage. | 我也不想在台上对萨利做那样的事 |
[15:47] | Barry, you’re the actor. | 巴里 你是演员 |
[15:50] | You’re not hurting anyone. You’re not attacking anybody. | 你不会伤害任何人 也不是在攻击别人 |
[15:54] | You’re just lending your emotional experience | 你只是在把当时的情绪代入到 |
[15:57] | to the character of Sam. | 山姆这个角色里 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | Look… Sam is an inherently violent guy. You are not. | 山姆是基因里就刻着暴力的人 你不是 |
[16:04] | He is a horrible person. You are not. | 他是个人渣 你不是 |
[16:09] | So, in order to play him, you’ve got to use | 所以 为了演绎好这个角色 你必须 |
[16:13] | the worst thing you’ve ever done in your life. | 把自己最糟糕的一面拿出来 |
[16:18] | Yeah, no, and that-that was the… | 那确实 确实是 |
[16:19] | worst thing I’d ever done in my life. | 我这辈子做过最糟糕的事了 |
[16:22] | Thank Christ. | 感谢老天爷 |
[16:23] | Because, you know, you killed somebody and got away with it. | 因为你杀了人 居然还能逍遥法外 |
[16:26] | Okay, so, I want you to dig deep. | 所以 我需要你深挖自己的内心 |
[16:28] | I want you to get in there. | 找到当时的状态 |
[16:29] | I want you to paddle that canoe, there, soldier. | 划起记忆的小舟 去吧战士 |
[16:33] | And, Barry… | 巴里 还有 |
[16:35] | – thank you. – For what? | -谢谢你 -谢我什么 |
[16:38] | For telling me your story. | 谢你肯告诉我你的故事 |
[16:40] | I am very touched that I was able to gain your trust. | 你能信任我 我很感动 |
[16:45] | I am so late for my escape room. | 我密室逃脱要迟到了 |
[16:59] | – Hello? – Hi, Sally. It’s Tom from Gersh. | -喂 -你好萨利 我是格什的汤姆 |
[17:02] | – I have Lindsay for you. – Thank you. | -林赛有事找你 -谢谢 |
[17:04] | Oh, fuck. | 卧槽 |
[17:08] | Hey, Madeleine’s people said you hadn’t confirmed | 嗨 玛德琳的人说你还没有确认 |
[17:10] | for two o’clock today. Are you on your way? | 2点钟的行程 你出发了没 |
[17:11] | Hi. Hi, Lindsay. Hi– Hi. Yeah, no, I’m really sorry. | 林赛 嗨 我没有去 很抱歉 |
[17:15] | I just– I’m– I’m working on this theater piece, | 我在 我在排练剧院的演出 |
[17:17] | and I got kind of wrapped up in it, and I just | 有点太投入了 我好像 |
[17:19] | kind of forgot. | 忘了那码事了 |
[17:21] | Um, I’m really sorry, but can we just cancel? | 真的很抱歉 可以取消吗 |
[17:24] | Theater piece? | 剧院的演出 |
[17:26] | Sally, look, I know it’s one scene, | 萨利 我知道那边只有一场戏 |
[17:27] | and it is another wife, | 而且又是妻子的角色 |
[17:28] | but this is Benicio Del Toro’s wife, | 但这可是本尼西奥·德尔·托罗的妻子啊 |
[17:30] | so I’m assuming she drinks. | 我觉得她应该会喝酒 |
[17:32] | So, how soon can you get there? | 所以 你多少长时间能过来 |
[17:36] | Uh, yeah, I… I can’t today, Lindsay. | 林赛 我 今天不行 |
[17:39] | I’m really sorry. I– I really need to focus on this. | 真的很抱歉 但我需要专注地做这部 |
[17:41] | – Okay? Thanks. Bye. – Sal– | -好吗 谢谢 再见 -萨 |
[17:46] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:04] | Okay, here we go. Here we go. | 好了 马上了 马上了 |
[18:11] | Wha–? Wait, wait. Uh… | 什么 什么鬼 |
[18:17] | Fuck. | 操 |
[18:39] | I don’t know how to tell you this, but… | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[18:41] | one of the twins smothered the other in the womb. | 双胞胎的一个把另一个闷死在了子宫里 |
[18:44] | Why would God allow this to happen? | 老天怎么忍心让这种事情发生 |
[18:46] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我不 我也不知道 |
[18:48] | We gotta go. We can do the stage combat. | 到我们了 我们在台上可以打一打 |
[18:50] | How do I do this? | 怎么打的来着 |
[18:51] | Hand first. Ready? One, two, three. | 先伸手 好了吗 一伸手二挡三掐脖 |
[18:54] | What is wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[18:55] | I don’t want to do this! | 我不想演这段 |
[18:57] | Look, the last time I did this, they all just stared at me. | 上次演的时候 他们都只是傻盯着我看 |
[18:59] | It’s gonna be good, all right? | 一定会很好的 |
[19:00] | I’ve been working really hard with Gene, | 我跟吉恩一起排练得很用功 |
[19:02] | and it’s gonna be great. | 效果一定会好的 |
[19:03] | – One more time. – Okay, go ahead. | -再试一次 -好 来吧 |
[19:06] | One, two, three. | 一伸手 二挡 三掐脖 |
[19:08] | Sell it. | 投入点 |
[19:10] | There you go! That was great! | 这不就对了 很棒 |
[19:13] | Okay. Who’s next? | 好了 下一个 |
[19:17] | Um… Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:20] | This is a bar. | 这是酒吧 |
[19:25] | Table, and, uh… | 这是桌子 然后 |
[19:28] | I’m grabbing dinner, uh… | 我在吃晚饭 |
[19:31] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[19:33] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[19:48] | Why were you dancing with that guy tonight? | 你晚上为什么跟那个男的跳舞 |
[19:51] | Ken? He’s just a friend, Sam. | 你说肯吗 他只是个朋友 山姆 |
[19:56] | Everybody was staring at you. I don’t like it. | 所有人都在看你 我不喜欢这样 |
[19:58] | It was embarrassing. You looked like a whore. | 我觉得很丢脸 你就像个婊子一样 |
[20:01] | Sam, Ken is just a friend. Don’t be an idiot. | 山姆 肯只是朋友 别跟个傻子一样 |
[20:10] | Hey, can, can I reset? | 等一下 我可以重来一遍吗 |
[20:11] | Is that all right? Can we just take it from– | 可以吗 我能不能从 |
[20:13] | Yeah. Take it in your own time. | 没关系 按照你的节奏来 |
[20:32] | ‘Cause I’m a cop, and you’re a fuckin’ murderer. | 因为我是警察 而你是杀人犯 |
[20:55] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[21:18] | Why were you dancing with that guy tonight? | 晚上为什么要跟那个男的跳舞 |
[21:22] | Ken? He’s… | 你说肯吗 他 |
[21:24] | He’s just a friend, Sam. | 他只是个朋友 山姆 |
[21:26] | Everybody was looking at you. | 别人都在看你 |
[21:27] | It was embarrassing. I didn’t like it. You looked like a whore. | 很丢脸 我不喜欢 你就像个婊子 |
[21:31] | Sam, don’t worry about it. Okay? Ken is just a friend. | 山姆 别小题大做好吗 肯只是朋友 |
[21:34] | Just a friend, since when? | 只是朋友是吗 什么时候的朋友 |
[21:35] | Since when? Who the fuck’s Ken? | 我他妈问你什么时候 哪来的他妈的肯 |
[21:36] | – You met him. – When did I meet Ken? | -你见过他的 -我什么时候见过肯 |
[21:38] | I don’t know, he’s just a friend. You’re drunk. | 我不知道 他只是个朋友 你喝醉了 |
[21:41] | – I’m what? – You’re drunk. | -我怎么了 -你醉了 |
[21:43] | If Ken’s such a good friend, | 既然肯是这么好的朋友 |
[21:44] | tell me when I met him. | 你倒是说说我什么时候见过他 |
[21:45] | Tell me the day, tell me the time, when I met Ken. | 说啊 哪一天 什么时间 |
[21:48] | – Sam, just don’t be an idiot. – You– | -山姆 别像个傻子一样 -你 |
[21:50] | Don’t call me a fucking idiot! | 别他妈叫我傻子 |
[21:54] | What are you calling me? You’re calling me an idiot? | 你叫我什么 叫我傻子吗 |
[21:56] | Huh?! | 是不是 |
[22:00] | Calling me an idiot? That’s what you want? | 叫我傻子是吗 你他妈的找死 |
[22:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:38] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[22:40] | I saw you dancing with someone else, and I got jealous. | 我看到你跟别人跳舞 我吃醋了 |
[22:44] | You’re right. I’m a fucking idiot. | 你说得对 我他妈就是个傻逼 |
[22:45] | – No. – I don’t deserve you. | -别这么说 -我值得你这样对我 |
[22:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:56] | It’s my fault. | 是我不好 |
[22:58] | – I shouldn’t have called you that. – No, I’m sorry. | -我不该那样叫你 -不 是我不好 |
[23:03] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[23:06] | And I’m never gonna do that again, I promise. | 我发誓 我再也不会这么做了 |
[23:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:13] | I hold him, | 我抱着他 |
[23:15] | and I can feel his shame, burning. | 我能感受到他的羞愧 煎熬着他 |
[23:21] | I take care of him, | 我安抚了他 |
[23:23] | so my shame grows. | 我自己的羞愧却在滋长 |
[23:27] | I stay for the apology. | 他道歉 我就留了下来 |
[23:32] | And scene. | 幕终 |
[23:35] | – Are you okay? – Hey! That was great! | -你还好吗 -刚刚太棒了 |
[23:37] | Oh, my God! You were great! | 我的天呐 你简直太棒了 |
[23:39] | Yeah, I’m fine! | 我很好 |
[23:40] | Oh, my God, I was bit thrown by the whole table thing. | 你掀桌子的时候我有点吓一跳 |
[23:42] | Yeah, I didn’t know if that was crazy or not. | 我当时也不知道会不会有点太疯狂 |
[23:44] | It was good. I think I’m gonna write that in. | 很好啊 我觉得我应该把这段加进去 |
[23:45] | – Hey, Barry, can I see you over here for a minute? – Yeah. | -巴里 过来一下可以吗 -好的 |
[23:50] | I have a few new ideas. | 我有几个新点子 |
[23:52] | Yeah. Hey, was that all right? | 刚刚表现还可以吗 |
[23:56] | Really well done. | 相当不错 |
[23:57] | Now that it’s shorter, like, it’s so much better. | 短了点 但是效果更好了 |
[24:01] | Like, I feel like the shorter scene can be the bear it’s gonna be. | 我觉得短一点可以更容易表现得出彩 |
[24:03] | – Right? – Right. | -是吗 -没错 |
[24:04] | So, the cuts are good? | 砍掉的部分可以吗 |
[24:05] | Yes, don’t write any more. | 很好 别再加东西了 |
[24:07] | Keep the cuts. Never milk it. Just like– | 不需要添油加醋 |
[24:09] | -Thanks. -Live in what you’ve got. | -谢谢 -把现有的演绎到淋漓尽致 |
[24:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[24:15] | So, this is why you’re turning down auditions? | 这就是你没去试镜原因吗 |
[24:17] | Yes. Oh, my God. I’m re– I’m so sorry about that. | 是 我真的 真的非常抱歉 |
[24:20] | No, no, no, no. Don’t be. This is good. | 不不不 没关系 这段非常棒 |
[24:24] | Really? Thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[24:26] | So, this is your real story? | 所以 这是你的真实经历吗 |
[24:29] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 |
[24:31] | Are you free tomorrow? | 你明天有时间吗 |
[24:32] | Do you have time to come in and sit down with me and the Mikes? | 有时间来我这里和迈克兄弟坐坐 |
[24:34] | Yes, totally. | 当然没问题 |
[24:35] | Sorry, um, who are you? | 不好意思 你是哪位 |
[24:37] | This is a closed rehearsal. You can’t audit the class. | 我们这是内部排练 外人不能旁听 |
[24:39] | I’m so sorry. Um, I– I’m Lindsay Mandel. | 不好意思 我是林赛·曼德尔 |
[24:43] | I’m Sally’s agent. Gersh. | 我是萨利的经纪人 格什工作室的 |
[24:45] | Enchanté. | 荣幸之至 |
[26:19] | I got you! | 找到你了 |
[26:20] | I got you, Barry! You motherfucker! | 找到你了 巴里 小逼崽子 |
[26:34] | Hank, it’s go time. | 汉克 该出发了 |
[26:49] | – The vehicles are loaded? – Yes. | -车都装好了吗 -装好了 |
[26:52] | And you reminded the guys to double-knot their boots, yes? | 你有没有提醒大伙把鞋带系两个结 |
[26:54] | Because I cannot have people tripping. | 毕竟被鞋带绊倒就不太好了 |
[26:55] | It’s dangerous, but, you know, it’s also embarrassing. | 很危险 而且又 挺尴尬的 |
[26:57] | – I told them. – Great. | -我告诉他们了 -很好 |
[26:58] | All right, so we have one shot at this. | 来吧 我们只有一次机会 |
[27:01] | We have to capture the monastery before the heroin arrives, | 我们要在海洛因运抵之前控制住修道院 |
[27:03] | or we are… fucked. | 不然我们就 傻逼了 |
[27:12] | Esther? | 艾斯特 |
[27:17] | Cristobal? | 克里斯托巴尔 |
[27:20] | Khazam? The fucking accordion player sold us out? | 卡赞 拉手风琴的傻逼出卖了我们 |
[27:24] | We are very disappointed in you, Hank. | 我们对你很失望 汉克 |
[27:26] | Okay, in my defense– | 听我解释 |
[27:36] | Your Chicken à la King. | 你的鸡肉意面 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:42] | – Jeffrey? – Yeah. | -杰弗里 -怎么 |
[27:46] | Take that away. | 把那个拿走 |
[27:49] | Uh, sure, Gene. Okay. | 好的 吉恩 |
[28:18] | Have you decided on dinner, sir? | 先生 您可以点餐了吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, I think so. | 差不多吧 |
[28:23] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 来一份跟他一样的 |
[28:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:56] | Come on, my friend. Cristobal? | 别这样啊 朋友 克里斯托巴尔 |
[29:58] | Maybe fresh start? You know? | 我们重新开始好吗 |
[30:00] | One-time do-over? Mulligan? | 再给我一次机会好吗 |
[30:02] | Get out of free jail? | 等我从自由监狱里出来 |
[30:04] | We’d like to put you in a room with Aaron Ryan. | 我们准备安排你跟艾伦·莱恩单独见面 |
[30:07] | The TV producer? | 那个电视剧制片人吗 |
[30:08] | There’s three women. When we meet them, | 有三个女人 我们见到她们时 |
[30:11] | they’re all in abusive relationships. | 她们都经常被伴侣虐待 |
[30:13] | – They’re lost. – That’s great. I love that. | -她们很迷茫 -太好了 我喜欢 |
[30:15] | So they start a group where they kill their husbands. | 所以她们成立了一个谋杀丈夫的组织 |
[30:17] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[30:18] | – An audition? – Mm-hmm. | -试镜 -对啊 |
[30:20] | – You? – Yeah. | -你 -是啊 |
[30:23] | What, are they reading extras now? | 怎么 现在人们都开始看号外了吗 |
[30:25] | Man, that’s so weird. Sally said the same thing. | 真是奇了怪了 萨利也是这么说的 |