英文名称:Insomnia
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | 艾尔・帕西诺 | |
[00:51] | 罗宾・威廉斯 | |
[00:57] | 希拉里・斯万克 | |
[01:06] | 片名:失眠 | |
[02:35] | 导演:克里斯托弗・诺兰 | |
[03:17] | “抢劫凶杀组面临深入调查” | |
[04:13] | There’s just nothing down there. | 这下面一片荒芜 什么都没有 |
[04:16] | I haven’t seen a building in, like, 20 minutes. | 我已经大约有20分钟没看到过建筑物了 |
[04:20] | – Look at that. – We’re not on vacation, Hap. | – 快看那里 – 我们不是来度假的 哈普 |
[04:23] | Cheer up, will you? | 怎么了 你不能开心点吗? |
[04:25] | Tell that to her, partner. | 对她(被害人)那么说吧 伙计 |
[04:28] | Better hang on, guys. It’s gonna get rough. | 坐牢点 伙计们 又要开始颠簸了 |
[05:07] | Detective Eckhart, Detective Ellie Burr. | 厄克哈特探长 我是艾莉・波尔警探 |
[05:10] | – Hi. – Nice to meet you. | – 嗨 – 幸会了 |
[05:12] | How are you doing? | 你好吗? |
[05:13] | “Halibut fishing capital of the world.” Okay. | “大比目鱼世界钓鱼之都” 不错 |
[05:17] | Detective Dormer, it’s an honor to meet you. | 多莫探长 能够见到你真荣幸 |
[05:20] | Welcome to Nightmute. I got the car right here. | 欢迎来到不夜城 车子已经在等你们了 |
[05:36] | It’s so incredible to be working with you. | 能够和您一起合作真是太不可思议了 |
[05:39] | I’ve followed all of your cases: | 我研究过你所有的案件: |
[05:42] | Theodore Dineli, Frank Prud’homme… | 西奥多・德奈利案、法兰克・普多姆案… |
[05:44] | …the Ocean Park shootings and especially the Leland Street murders. | …海洋公园枪击案 特别是利兰大街谋杀案 |
[05:50] | Is that where Ronald Langley cut you, at 325 Leland Street? | 罗纳德・朗兰是在那儿刺伤你的 在利兰街325号地下室里? |
[05:55] | You did your homework. | 看来你真的作了一番研究 |
[05:57] | The Leland Street murders was my case study at the academy. | 利兰大街谋杀案是我在校期间的研究案例 |
[06:01] | – I’ll take you to the Lodge and… – No, take us to the station. | – 我会先带你去旅馆… – 不 先去警局 |
[06:05] | Right. We need to get started. | 是的 我们是该开始了 |
[06:08] | Most homicides are solved in the first 72 hours. | 大多数杀人案是在案发后的72小时内侦破的 |
[06:11] | Well, it’s 48 hours. We’re a day behind. | 嗯 应该是48小时 我们已经晚了一天了 |
[06:16] | But who’s counting? | 但是谁会算的那么清楚? |
[06:28] | Yeah, come in. | 对 进来吧 |
[06:29] | They got you behind a desk, huh? | 他们让你坐办公室 是吧? |
[06:32] | Charlie Bubbles. How you doing? | 查理・巴波斯 你好吗? |
[06:34] | – I haven’t seen you since when? – Hey, Charlie. | – 我们多久没有见过了? – 你好 查理 |
[06:38] | – Seven years? – Eight. | – 七年? – 八年了 |
[06:40] | Seven years! I am old. Ellie, get everyone in the bullpen. | 是七年!我已经老了 艾莉 让大家都到审讯室来 |
[06:45] | – Nice kid. – Loves the job. | – 不错的孩子 – 很热爱工作 |
[06:49] | When I called Buck for advice on this, | 当我打电话给巴克征询这个案子的时候 |
[06:51] | I never expected he’d send you up here. | 我没料到他会派你来 |
[06:55] | – Something about Internal Affairs? – They’re moving in. | – 内务部有什么事吗? – 他们都到齐了 |
[07:00] | It’s nothing. It’s the usual crap. | 没什么 只是例行公事 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1149个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:204个,六级词汇:92个,GRE词汇:103个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:221个,专四词汇:189个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:354个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:02] | Buck figured you could use some help… | 巴克想你可能需要点帮助… |
[07:05] | They got Finn and Kentor on Narcotics. | 他们抓到了毒品组的芬恩和肯特 |
[07:08] | The fuckers are looking for headlines… | 那帮混蛋们正在发掘头条新闻呢… |
[07:10] | – It’s gonna blow over. – Got a message from Warfield. | – 这些都会过去的 – 这里有沃费德的一个口信 |
[07:15] | I.A.’s pit bull. | 内务部这帮哈叭狗 |
[07:16] | He wants to be posted on your movements. | 他要我们找人盯着你们的每一步行踪 |
[07:20] | You’ll find us more straightforward. | 你会发现我们没那么多花花肠子 |
[07:23] | Good guys, bad guys, but a lot less public relations. It’s simple. | 红脸 白脸 但都有损公关 这都好办 |
[07:29] | Except for this. | 而这个就有点棘手了 |
[07:32] | Okay, listen up. Detectives Dormer and Eckhart… | 好了 大家听着 这是多莫探长和厄克哈特探长 |
[07:36] | …on loan from Buck Lundgard, L.A. Homicide. | 从洛杉机凶杀组的 巴克・伦盖德那里借调来的 |
[07:40] | They’ll help with the Connell case. | 他们会协助我们调查康奈尔的案子 |
[07:42] | Anything they want to see, show them. | 给他们看任何他们想要看的东西 |
[07:45] | Anyplace they want to go, take them. | 带他们去任何他们想要去的地方 |
[07:47] | This is Fred Duggar. He’s heading the investigation. | 这位是佛瑞德・达格 他是本案的负责人 |
[07:51] | – A pleasure. – Want to get on it? | – 幸会了 – 想马上开始吗? |
[07:53] | – Seen what we got? – Let’s start with the body. | – 看看我们都掌握了些什么? – 我们从尸体开始吧 |
[07:56] | – You got the report? – I want to see for myself. | – 你看到报告了吗? – 我想要亲眼看一下尸体 |
[08:01] | Herniation of the brain stem due to intracerebral hemorrhage. | 由于脑内出血导致脑干梗阻 |
[08:06] | – Beaten to death. – These contusions? | – 被打死的 – 这些淤青是? |
[08:09] | Superficial. Most of the trauma was to her face and neck. | 只是外伤 致命伤集中在是在她的脸部和颈部 |
[08:15] | – Any signs of rape? – No. | – 有没有被强奸的迹象? – 没有 |
[08:18] | – This one covers an older bruise. – There’s an older one here. | – 这个伤痕掩盖了一个旧的淤伤 – 这边也有一个 |
[08:22] | – They’re both in the report. – He washed her hair. | – 这些都写在报告上了 – 他给她洗了头 |
[08:32] | Scrubbed her nails. | 还清理了她的指甲 |
[08:35] | It’s all in the report. | 这些都在报告上了 |
[08:38] | – Doesn’t say he clipped them. – She could have clipped them. | – 但没提到他给她剪过指甲 – 可能是她自己剪的 |
[08:42] | Nope. No polish on the ends of the nails. See? | 不 指甲的边缘并没有磨光 看到了吗? |
[08:46] | She painted them herself. Someone else cut them. Toes too. | 她自己涂的指甲油 但指甲是别人剪的 脚趾甲也是 |
[08:52] | Naked when found? | 发现的时候是裸体的? |
[08:54] | Yeah. Last seen wearing a red dress. | 是的 最后目击时穿着红色的裙子 |
[08:56] | No fibers, flakes, hairs? | 没有发现纤维 碎片 头发? |
[08:59] | We know about forensics work here. The body gave us nothing. | 我们了解这里所有的细节 尸体不能提供什么线索 |
[09:03] | She gave us plenty. All this trouble, all this care. Why? | 她给我们够多的了 费这么多事 搞这么周到 为什么? |
[09:11] | – He knew her. – He knows we can connect him to her. | – 他认识她 – 他知道我们能发现他和死者见的联系 |
[09:16] | This isn’t a random psycho? Crime of passion? | 这不是变态杀人?情绪失控? |
[09:20] | Maybe. But whatever happened, his reaction wasn’t passionate. | 或许是的 但是无论发生了什么 他的反应很冷静 |
[09:25] | He didn’t panic. Didn’t chop her up or burn her. | 他没有惊慌失措 没有剁碎她或者焚尸 |
[09:29] | He just thought about what we would be looking for… | 他只是分析了我们可能 从尸体上找到些什么 |
[09:33] | …and then calmly removed all those traces. | 然后镇定地消灭掉所有的线索 |
[09:37] | No haste. No rush. | 不紧 不慢 |
[09:40] | Why clip the nails after scrubbing them? | 为什么要在指甲擦干净之后 再剪掉它们? |
[09:44] | Manipulating the body. Prolonging the moment. | 处理尸体 消磨时间 |
[09:47] | No mutilation. | 没有肢解? |
[09:50] | Not this time. | 这次没有 |
[09:52] | – You think there’s been others? – No. | – 你认为还有别的受害者吗? – 没有 |
[09:56] | But there’s gonna be. This guy… | 但以后会有的 这是个…… |
[09:59] | …he crossed the line and he didn’t even blink. | 杀人不眨眼的家伙 |
[10:04] | You don’t come back from that. | 上了这条路就别想回头了 |
[10:07] | Okay. Let’s go find out who Kay was. | 好了 让我们去了解一下这位凯小姐的为人 |
[10:15] | Fred said not to touch anything, so I haven’t tidied up. | 佛瑞德说过不要去碰任何东西 所以我都没有整理过 |
[10:20] | She hates it when I go into her room anyway. | 她讨厌我随便进出她的房间 |
[10:25] | Thank you, Mrs. Connell. | 多谢了 康奈尔太太 |
[10:37] | So she went to a party Friday night. | 那么她星期五晚上去了一个派对 |
[10:40] | Not exactly a party. It’s a local dive where the kids hang out. | 算不上什么派对 只是本地年轻人爱去的低级俱乐部 |
[10:44] | No diary? | 没有日记吗? |
[10:46] | We didn’t find one. Her mom said she has a journal. | 我们没有发现 但是她母亲说她有本日记 |
[10:49] | Friends said she argued with her boyfriend Friday. | 她的朋友们说 她星期五和她男朋友吵架了 |
[10:53] | She stormed off just after midnight. | 午夜刚过她就气冲冲地跑开了 |
[10:57] | She did, huh? | 哦 是吗? |
[11:00] | This is interesting. | 这真有意思 |
[11:14] | Who is this? | 她是谁? |
[11:16] | Tanya Francke, Kay’s best friend. | 唐娅・芙兰克 凯最好的朋友 |
[11:20] | I want to talk to her. | 我想要和她谈谈 |
[11:23] | Who is Kay Connell? Who is she? | 到底凯・康奈尔是怎么样的一个人? |
[11:26] | Is she popular or is she a Ioner? | 她引人注目还是洁身自好? |
[11:29] | Did she like this town? She want to bolt first chance she got? | 她喜欢这个地方吗? 她是不是一有机会就想离开这里? |
[11:33] | Did she have dreams? | 她有什么梦想? |
[11:35] | She knew this guy. | 她认识那个凶手 |
[11:37] | We know her, maybe we can know him. | 我们了解她的话 或许我们可以对他有所了解 |
[11:39] | This is designer. This is expensive. | 这是名牌设计 应该挺贵的 |
[11:43] | – The boyfriend, Randy. – Randy Stetz. | – 她的男朋友 兰迪 – 兰迪・斯特茨 |
[11:46] | – He could afford this? – He’s in school. | – 他能买得起这个吗? – 他还在读书 |
[11:49] | – Mom didn’t buy it. – What are we thinking? | – 不是妈妈买的 – 我们想该是谁? |
[11:51] | I don’t know, stepfather? Any rich uncles? | 我不知道 继父? 或者是有钱的叔父? |
[11:55] | No. | 都没有 |
[11:58] | An admirer. | 一个仰慕者 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:05] | – I want the boyfriend. – I’ll get him to the station. | – 我要见见她的男朋友 – 我会把他带去警局的 |
[12:08] | I want to go to the school. Pull him out in front of friends. | 我想要直接去学校 在他的朋友面前把他叫出来 |
[12:12] | Catch him off guard. It will get people talking. | 在他没有心理准备的时候 这样容易让他说真话 |
[12:16] | So how far away is the school? | 那个学校离这里远吗? |
[12:22] | – It’s 10:00, Detective Dormer. – You bet. | – 已经10点了 多莫探长 – 一点没错 |
[12:26] | At night. | 是夜里10点 |
[12:30] | So when does it get dark here? | 那么这里什么时候天黑? |
[12:32] | It doesn’t. | 天不会黑的 |
[12:35] | Not this time of year. | 每年的这个时候都不会 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I heard about that. How come you didn’t know that, Hap? | 是啊 我听说过 你怎么会不知道 哈普? |
[12:50] | – Lower 48. – Lower 48? | (阿拉斯加本地居民把在它下方的美国诸州统称为the lower 48) – 外地来的 – 外地来的? |
[12:53] | Not from here. Can tell by your walk. | 不是本地人 看你们走路就知道了 |
[12:56] | – How’s that? – Unsure. | – 我们走路什么样? – 没有自信 |
[12:59] | Dormer and Eckhart. We have a reservation. | 多莫和厄克哈特 我们预定了房间 |
[13:02] | Don’t be fooled by my friend’s frivolous demeanor. | 不要被我朋友的轻佻举止迷惑了 |
[13:05] | He’s all business. | 他就知道工作 |
[13:07] | – Your restaurant still serving? – Kitchen’s about to close. | – 你的餐馆还继续营业吗? – 厨房就快关了 |
[13:12] | We’ll be quick. Thank you. | 我们会抓紧的 多谢你了 |
[13:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:16] | We got the Halibut Calabrese, got the Halibut Olympian. | 菜谱上有大比目鱼甘蓝花 有大比目鱼大餐 |
[13:21] | – Keep going. – Halibut Cajun style. | – 继续 – 还有大比目鱼法式料理 |
[13:23] | I can’t wait to see what they got for dessert. | 我都等不及看看 他们的饭后甜点是什么了 |
[13:28] | Natives are getting restless. | 本地人要睡不着觉了 |
[13:31] | – We gotta talk. – No, we don’t. | – 我们得要谈谈 – 不 不用了 |
[13:34] | – Just sit tight? – Nothing’s changed. | – 就这么傻坐着? – 一切照旧 |
[13:36] | Nothing’s changed? | 一切照旧? |
[13:37] | What do you think we’re doing in the halibut capital of the world? | 你认为我们为什么被派到这个所谓世界钓鱼圣地? |
[13:42] | Buck figured Charlie needed help. | 巴克觉得查理需要帮忙 |
[13:44] | Buck figured I.A. would be coming to me next, and he was right. | 巴克觉得内务部下一个找的就是我 他是对的 |
[13:50] | Warfield had me in his office for three hours yesterday. | 沃费德昨天叫我到他办公室谈了3个小时 |
[13:55] | Hap, he’s rattling your cage, pal. That’s all. | 哈普 他只是在试探你 伙计 就是这样 |
[13:59] | Me and Trish talked it through, and I’m sorry, I gotta cut a deal. | 我和我翠西谈过了 我很抱歉 我想做个了断 |
[14:05] | – Don’t say this shit to me. – You won’t be involved. | – 不要对我说这些废话 – 你不会被卷进去的 |
[14:08] | I’m not? Of course I will. | 我不会?当然我会的 |
[14:11] | With your reputation, he can’t touch you. | 以你的名声 他动不了你的 |
[14:14] | My reputation’s the whole problem. | 我的名声就是最大的问题 |
[14:18] | You think Warfield gives a fuck about you shaking down drug dealers? | 你以为沃费德是为了 你敲诈毒品贩子的事搞你吗? |
[14:24] | You think that will get him his headlines? He needs the big fish. | 你认为这样子就可以满足他了? 他需要的是一条大鱼 |
[14:28] | He’s putting the squeeze on you to get to me. | 他一直对你施加压力是为了扳倒我 |
[14:32] | – But you’re clean, Will. – I’m a good cop, yeah. | -但是你是清白的 威尔 -是的 我一直是个好警官 |
[14:36] | But there’s always something they could use to get at your credibility. | 但是他们总能利用某些事来动摇你的信誉 |
[14:41] | Have you any idea what this is gonna do? | 你知道这样子下去会发生什么事吗? |
[14:44] | Think about all my cases. | 想想我所有的案子 |
[14:46] | All the cases dependent on my word, my judgment. | 那都是靠我说的话 我的判断定的罪 |
[14:50] | Those fuckers on the street. That’s what you’re doing. | 那些人渣都重返舞台 这就是你这么做的后果 |
[14:53] | They got nothing on you because there’s nothing to get. | 他们不能把你怎么样 因为你没有把柄可抓 |
[14:57] | Dobbs. | 多波斯 |
[15:01] | – What about Dobbs? – That’s different. | – 多波斯的事呢? – 那不是一码事 |
[15:04] | It’s different? | 有什么不同? |
[15:05] | Warfield doesn’t want Dobbs on the street. | 沃费德并不想把多波斯放出来 |
[15:08] | It’s a house of cards. Once it starts, | 这是一个空架子 一旦让人有机可乘 |
[15:11] | it’s just gonna tumble. All of it. | 它就全毁了 所有的一切 |
[15:13] | That’s a chance I gotta take, pal. | 但那时我必须要争取的一个机会 伙计 |
[15:16] | – I got family. – Don’t give me that. | – 我是有家室的人 – 不要对我提那个 |
[15:19] | Warfield made it clear. I get probation. | 沃费德对我说得很清楚 我将被留职察看 |
[15:22] | We’re cops, man. This is not about us. | 我们是警察 老弟 这不光是我们自己的事 |
[15:26] | This is about all the people who depend on us. People with families. | 这关系到所有依靠着我们的人 有家有口的人 |
[15:31] | I spent my life doing this. My life. | 我一辈子都在干这个 整整一辈子 |
[15:34] | You’re gonna destroy it like that. Why? Why? | 你想要那样子毁掉它 到底为什么? |
[15:39] | So some I.A. prick gets closer to being chief of police? | 为了让某些内务部的混蛋可以更接近局长的位置? |
[15:43] | Or playing golf with the mayor | 或者能和市长打打高尔夫 |
[15:46] | or whatever the fuck else he’s after? | 或者任何他要溜须拍马的人? |
[15:49] | You finished? | 你说完了吗? |
[15:54] | Sorry, I gotta cut a deal. | 抱歉 我还是要做个了断 |
[15:59] | So, make any decisions? | 那么想好点什么了? |
[16:02] | – You do everything around here? – After 11, pretty much. | – 你在这里什么都干? – 11点以后 常常如此 |
[16:07] | Over to you, Will. What are you having? | 你来定吧 威尔 你要些什么? |
[16:17] | I lost my appetite. | 我没有胃口了 |
[16:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 失陪了 |
[16:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:07] | – What kind of calls you get here? – Mostly drinking-related problems. | -你在这里都处理些什么案子? -大部分都和酒精有关 |
[17:13] | Domestic abuse, bar fights, that sort of stuff. | 家庭纠纷 酒吧斗殴之类的事情 |
[17:17] | People here come to live the way they want to… | 人们来到这里想按照 他们自己的方式生活下去 |
[17:21] | …so most people keep to themselves. | 所以大部分人都安分守己 |
[17:24] | Chief won’t let me handle anything over a misdemeanor. | 警长不让我处理任何 稍微严重一点的案子 |
[17:28] | Don’t knock misdemeanors. | 不要看轻小案子 |
[17:30] | No, but it’s such small stuff. It’s so boring. | 但是那些事情都太小了 太无聊了 |
[17:33] | It’s all about small stuff. You know, small lies, small mistakes. | 都是一些小事 你知道 小小的错误 小小的谎言 |
[17:38] | People give themselves away same in misdemeanors as in murder cases. | 其实所有的犯罪中的 人的表现总是一样的 谎言、错误 |
[17:44] | It’s just human nature. Aren’t you gonna write that down? | 这是人的天性 你不记下来吗? |
[18:11] | Friends making you nervous? They think you did it? | 朋友们令你紧张吗? 他们认为是你干的吧? |
[18:16] | You killed her? | 你杀了她? |
[18:18] | – No smoking on the school premises. – Did you love her? | – 在校园里不要吸烟 – 你爱他吗? |
[18:24] | – Randy, did you love her? – Sure, she was nice. | – 兰迪 你爱他吗? – 当然 她很不错 |
[18:27] | She was nice. Wow. That makes me all soft inside. | 她很不错 哇 那让我都心软了 |
[18:33] | Did it occur to you she didn’t love you? | 你有没有发现过她对你不忠? |
[18:36] | She loved me. | 她很爱我 |
[18:38] | – Wanted me every night. – Probably to pass the time. | – 天天晚上都需要我 – 可能只是要个人陪陪 |
[18:41] | Girl like Kay Connell, | 象凯・康奈尔这样的女孩 |
[18:43] | she was looking for more than some loser. Right? | 她不会喜欢像你这样一个没种的人 不是吗? |
[18:48] | What can I say? Love is blind. | 我能够说什么呢?爱是盲目的 |
[18:50] | – Live on your own? – His grandpa’s. | – 你一个人住? – 和他祖父一起 |
[18:52] | – No alibi for Friday? – Didn’t know I’d need one. | – 星期五晚上没有不在场证据? – 因为不知道会需要 |
[18:55] | At the party what’d you fight about? | 那个派对上你们吵了些什么? |
[18:57] | Stuff. No big deal. | 一些小事 没有什么大不了的 |
[18:59] | – I heard it was a loud fight. – I guess. | – 我听说吵的很厉害 – 我想是的吧 |
[19:02] | – I heard it was pretty rough. – It wasn’t rough. | – 我听说你们很激动 – 并没有什么 |
[19:06] | Not like the other times. Those times she wouldn’t listen to you. | 不像以前那样 以前她不听你话的时候那样 |
[19:11] | Couldn’t keep her mouth shut. | 你不能让她住嘴 |
[19:13] | – Keep fishing, man. – We saw the bruises. | – 继续猜吧 老兄 – 我们看见了淤青 |
[19:17] | They said she was beaten. | 他们说她是被打死的 |
[19:19] | Not those bruises. Come on. The old bruises. Your bruises. | 不是那些伤痕 算了吧 那些旧的淤青 你的杰作 |
[19:23] | I’m sick of this. I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我受够了 我没有做错什么事 |
[19:27] | You haven’t? | 你没有? |
[19:30] | Fuck you! | 我*你妈! |
[19:31] | You’re a prick in a leather jacket. What the fuck do you know? | 你只是个穿着皮外套的白痴 你到底能够了解些什么呢? |
[19:36] | Randy… | 兰迪 |
[19:44] | …this whole thing you’re doing, this fuck-the-world act. | 你所做的整件事情 这些骂天骂地的行为 |
[19:48] | It might work with your mom. It might even work with local cops… | 可能对你妈妈还有点用处 或者对那些本地警察还有效 |
[19:53] | …who know you enough to figure you’re too dumb to kill… | 认识你的人都知道 你笨得都不配去杀人 |
[19:56] | …without leaving witnesses and a signed confession. | 更加不用说都没有留下证人和证据了 |
[20:00] | It ain’t gonna work with me. | 这一招对我没有用的 |
[20:03] | Because I know things. You understand? | 因为我什么都知道 你懂了吗? |
[20:08] | I know you beat your girlfriend. | 我知道你打你的女朋友 |
[20:12] | I know she was seeing somebody else. | 我知道她外面有了别的男人 |
[20:15] | Someone she might have gone to see after she walked out on you Friday. | 某人能够让她在星期五晚上抛弃你以后再去见他 |
[20:21] | Now are you gonna tell us who that somebody might be? | 现在你会告诉我们这个人到底是谁? |
[20:26] | Or are you so fucking stupid… | 或者你是个真正的白痴 |
[20:29] | …you’re gonna leave yourself as the last person to see Kay Connell alive? | 让你自己成为最后一位见到死者的重要嫌疑犯? |
[20:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:39] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t get her to tell me. | 我没法让她告诉我 |
[20:54] | How hard did you try? | 你用过什么手段让她告诉你? |
[20:57] | Pretty hard. | 相当过分的手段 |
[21:18] | – You think he… – No. | – 你认为是他… – 不是 |
[21:20] | How’d it go? Find where this is from. | 进展的怎么样了? 看看这个东西是那里来的 |
[21:22] | Mrs. Connell and her friends don’t know. | 康奈尔太太和她的朋友们都不知道 |
[21:25] | You try the jewelry stores? Small things, remember? | 试一下珠宝店?从小地方找起 记得吗? |
[21:30] | The second you’re about to dismiss something, think about it. | 第二 你要先放弃某条线索前 再仔细想一想 |
[21:35] | Look at it again. | 再仔细看一看 |
[21:38] | Want me to write that down? | 要我记下来吗? |
[21:40] | No, I’ll remember it. | 不用了 我会记下的 |
[21:54] | – Where was it? – In a cabin on the beach. | – 哪里发现的? – 在沙滩上的一间小屋里 |
[21:56] | – It’s Kay’s? – Her books are in it. | – 是凯的吗? – 里面有她的书 |
[21:59] | – Kids found it. – Cabin secured? | – 孩子们发现的 – 小屋保护起来了吗? |
[22:01] | – Francis is headed there. – Stop him. | – 弗朗西斯已经去了 – 别让他去 |
[22:03] | – Tell him to stay clear. – Rich. | – 叫他在附近躲好 – 瑞奇 |
[22:05] | Biology and Algebra. | 生物和代数 |
[22:08] | Let’s find out who she studied with, where she bought this. | 让我们看看她都在学些什么 她在哪里买的这个? |
[22:15] | “Otherwise Engaged. A J. Brody mystery.” | 《另有其人》J.布罗迪侦探小说 |
[22:18] | – Who reads this crap? – I do. | – 有谁读过这垃圾吗? – 我看过 |
[22:20] | Read it. After it’s dusted. | 再看一次 等清理完了以后 |
[22:23] | Find anything that strikes you, | 发现任何可以引起你注意的地方 |
[22:25] | plot-wise, underlined passages. | 画圈的地方 有下划线的段落 |
[22:28] | There it is. The diary. | 在这里了 日记本 |
[22:30] | Every word. | 逐字逐句 |
[22:34] | That’s it. | 这就是全部了 |
[22:35] | – I’ll put it in evidence. – No. | – 我把它放进证物室里 – 不 |
[22:37] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:39] | Call every radio station from here to Anchorage. | 通知所有这里到安克雷奇的所有电台 |
[22:42] | Tell them we’re looking for the bag Kay left the party with. | 告诉他们我们正在寻找 凯在派对中遗失的包 |
[22:47] | – Get it on the air in the next hour. – You got it. | – 一个小时内就广播 – 你明白了吗 |
[22:51] | Fill that bag up with books and put it back. | 把包里装满书放回去 |
[22:55] | Gonna eat this son of a bitch alive, knowing he missed this. | 能够活捉这个兔崽子了 他要知道忘了这个包的话 |
[23:03] | You know something, Charlie? Maybe this isn’t such a hot idea. | 你知道吗 查理? 或许这不是一个好主意 |
[23:08] | A guy picks up a bag, don’t make him guilty. | 就算有人来拿包 也不能凭这个定他的罪 |
[23:11] | Will, it’s solid. | 威尔 这是很有力的证据 |
[23:12] | I don’t know. This kind of thing. Maybe we do this by the numbers. | 我不知道 这种事情 或许我们只是碰碰运气 |
[23:18] | – Come on. – I.A.’s gonna be on my ass. | – 得了吧 – 内务部那帮家伙会紧跟不放的 |
[23:20] | I don’t want this turning up in some court when my rep’s in the shit… | 我不想哪天我的报告还一团糟就开庭审理… |
[23:25] | …and they’re pulling apart my cases. – Bullshit. | – 然后他们对我的案子大肆攻击 – 胡说八道 |
[23:29] | What the fuck you care?! | 你他妈的在乎什么?! |
[23:36] | Someone beat a girl to death. Your job is to find him. | 有人把一个女孩活活打死 你的职责就是抓到他 |
[23:40] | You’re a cop, not a lawyer. | 你只是个警察 不是律师 |
[23:42] | Don’t let I.A. cut your balls off. | 不要让内务部的家伙让你变得没种 |
[23:45] | Charlie’s right, Will. | 查理说的对 威尔 |
[24:07] | OP 1, this is OP 2. We still got nothing. | 一分队 我是二分队 我们这里仍然什么动静都没有 |
[24:10] | Yeah, it’s nice. Light. | 是的 很好 轻点 |
[24:12] | All plastic except for the barrel. Never rusts. | 全塑料制除了枪管 永不生锈 |
[24:16] | What do you carry down in L.A.? | 你从洛杉机带了什么武器过来? |
[24:18] | – Smith & Wesson.45. – Excellent. | – .45史密斯手枪 – 太棒了 |
[24:20] | – Anything? – No. | – 有什么动静吗? – 没有 |
[24:30] | Maybe he doesn’t listen to the radio. | 或许这家伙从来不听录音机 |
[24:33] | He prefers the voices in his head. | 他只喜欢听自己的 |
[24:38] | Hey, Will? | 嘿 威尔? |
[24:51] | We have somebody moving towards the cabin. | 我们看到有人往小木屋去了 |
[24:54] | Okay, fan out. Nice and easy. | 好 散开 轻轻地 |
[25:05] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[25:06] | Come on, go! | 快 上! |
[25:28] | Police! | 警察! |
[25:30] | Police! Come out! | 警察!出来! |
[25:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[25:45] | Down there, huh? | 在下面 是吗? |
[25:48] | Down to the water. Spread out! | 下到水面 分散开来 |
[25:50] | Go! | 上! |
[25:54] | Fuck it. | 我操 |
[26:40] | Dormer! | 多莫! |
[26:56] | Hold it! Who’s there? | 不要动!是谁? |
[27:01] | – You okay? – I’m okay. | – 你没事吧? – 我没事 |
[28:37] | – Will? – Don’t talk. | – 威尔? – 不要说话 |
[28:39] | – Will. – Don’t talk. Don’t talk. | – 威尔 – 别说话 不要说话 |
[28:42] | – Here. – You sh… | – 这里 – 你开… |
[28:44] | You… | 你… |
[28:46] | You shot… | 你开枪… |
[28:48] | I know. I couldn’t see, Hap. I couldn’t see in the fog. | 我知道 我看不清楚 哈普 在雾里我什么都看不见 |
[28:53] | You tried to… | 你要… |
[28:54] | You tried to kill me? Fuck you. | 你想要杀了我?你这个混蛋 |
[28:58] | No, listen, Hap. | 不 听我说 哈普 |
[28:59] | – Listen to me now. No, no. – Get away, get away! | – 听我说 不 不 – 滚开 滚开! |
[29:03] | No, I couldn’t see you in the fog. I couldn’t. l… | 不 在雾里我真的什么都看不见 我不能 我… |
[29:07] | I couldn’t see you, Hap. | 我看不见你 哈普 |
[29:11] | Don’t go. Come on. | 不要死 坚持住 |
[29:32] | – Man down! – Who’s down? | – 有人中枪了! – 谁中枪了? |
[29:38] | – Man down here! – Spread out! | – 有人中枪了! – 大家分散开来! |
[29:47] | Dormer! Where’d he go? Which way? | 多莫!他跑到那儿去了?那条路? |
[29:51] | Dormer! Which way? | 多莫!到底那条路? |
[29:55] | That way. | 那边 |
[29:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[30:10] | You gave chase. | 你追了上去 |
[30:12] | After you left Farrell, you heard the killer’s second shot. | 离开法雷尔以后 你听到罪犯又开了一枪 |
[30:17] | You ran down to the water. You found Hap. | 你跑到水边 发现了哈普 |
[30:22] | Will? | 威尔? |
[30:24] | Is that what happened? | 这就是事情的经过吗? |
[30:29] | – Did Hap say anything? – Damn it! | – 哈普有没有说什么? – 真可恶! |
[30:31] | Why didn’t I know about the goddamn tunnel? | 为什么我不知道那里 有一条该死的隧道? |
[30:36] | You don’t move on a suspect without knowing his exits. | 不知道嫌疑犯的逃路 就不该打草惊蛇 |
[30:40] | There’s a bunch of those tunnels out there. | 那里有一大堆隧道 |
[30:43] | Closed years ago when they were mines. | 不久以前那里是矿区 |
[30:46] | – I don’t even know most of them myself. – I had him, Charlie. | – 大部分甚至我自己也不知道 – 我差点逮到他了 查理 |
[30:52] | As close as you are now. | 离他就像你我现在这么近 |
[30:54] | I could smell the son of a bitch. | 我甚至可以闻到那个狗娘养的味道 |
[30:59] | – And I blew it. – There’s no point in blaming yourself. | – 但是我搞砸了 – 没有理由责怪你自己 |
[31:04] | I fucked up everything. | 我把所有事都搞砸了 |
[31:06] | Don’t come apart on me, understand? | 别在我面前垮下来 明白吗? |
[31:09] | I need you to find this bastard. | 我需要你来抓住那个混蛋 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 什么事? |
[31:15] | – You wanted to see me? – You’re on Eckhart’s shooting. | – 你想见我? – 你负责厄克哈特中枪的事 |
[31:19] | But we know what happened, and I’m on the Connell case. | 可我们都知道发生了什么 而且我正在查康奈尔的案子 |
[31:23] | Anchorage wants to send someone. | 安克雷奇警局说要派个人来 |
[31:25] | I told them we can do it. Can’t we? | 我告诉过他们我们自己可以处理 行不行? |
[31:28] | – Sure. – Write it up. No Shakespeare. | – 当然 – 写个报告 不要用莎士比亚的风格 |
[31:31] | Just enough to fry this son of a bitch longer. Right? | 已经足够那狗娘养的 多坐几分钟电椅了 不是吗? |
[31:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[31:54] | Jenny, it’s Will. Can you put your mother on? | 珍妮 我是威尔 可以叫你母亲听电话吗? |
[32:02] | Hello? | 喂? |
[32:05] | Trish, it’s Will. | 翠西 我是威尔 |
[32:08] | What’s happened? They won’t tell me anything. | 出什么事了? 他们都瞒着我 |
[32:12] | It’s Hap… | 是关于哈普的… |
[32:15] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗? |
[32:20] | No, he’s gone, Trish. | 不 他已经走了 翠西 |
[32:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:24] | What? | 什么? |
[32:31] | Trish, I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 翠西 我不得不告诉你我有多抱歉 |
[32:33] | What was he doing, Will? | 当时是怎么回事? |
[32:37] | This guy killed a girl, and, so we… | 那家伙杀了一个女孩 所以我们… |
[32:43] | We had him… | 我们把他… |
[32:46] | We found him and we had him cornered. And then he ran and… | 我们找到了他把他包围了 然后他开始逃…. |
[32:50] | Hap… | 哈普… |
[32:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:56] | – I’m just so sorry. – Did he suffer? | – 我真的很抱歉 – 他死得痛苦吗? |
[33:00] | – No, I don’t… – Did he say anything? | – 不 我不认为… – 他有说什么吗? |
[33:10] | Well, when I found him he… | 嗯 当我发现他的时候他已经… |
[33:15] | He was peaceful. | 他死的很安祥 |
[33:18] | – Did you get him? – No, no. Not yet. | – 你们抓到他了的吗? – 不 不 还没有 |
[33:22] | You find him. | 你抓到他时 |
[33:24] | And when you do, don’t arrest him. | 不要逮捕他(当场击毙) |
[33:28] | You understand me, Will Dormer? | 听明白了吗 威尔・多莫? |
[33:31] | Don’t you dare fucking arrest him! | 你一定不要逮捕他! |
[33:35] | – Okay, Trish. – You understand? | – 好的 翠西 – 你听懂了吗? |
[33:38] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[33:42] | Trish, listen. | 翠西 听着 |
[33:45] | I’m… | 我… |
[35:03] | – was shot and killed this evening… | …今天傍晚被枪杀 |
[35:06] | … in an attempt to apprehend a suspect in the murder… | …当时正试图抓捕涉嫌杀害… |
[35:09] | … of 17-year-old local girl, Kay Connell. | …当地一名17岁少女凯・康奈尔的嫌犯 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry. It’s been on the radio for hours. | 我很抱歉 电台就已经播了好几个小时了 |
[35:19] | We’re not used to this kind of stuff up here. | 这种事我们这儿非常罕见 |
[35:24] | He was standing right there. Last night. | 他昨天晚上还好好地站在那里 |
[35:31] | I hope I was nice to him. | 我希望我当时对他好一点就好了 |
[35:34] | He liked you. | 他很喜欢你 |
[37:47] | Detective? I’m sorry to bother you, but could you just point… | 探长?我很抱歉打扰了你 但你可不可以指一下 |
[37:52] | …to where you were when you heard the second shot? | 当你听到第二声枪响时你在什么地方呢? |
[37:56] | Sorry to make you do this right now. | 很抱歉要你在这个时候来解释 |
[37:59] | That’s all right. You’re doing your job. | 没什么 你也是在尽你的职责嘛 |
[38:02] | Where was I? | 是我在哪里吗? |
[38:04] | – There. – Thank you. | – 在那里 – 谢谢了 |
[38:05] | No sign of Farrell’s bullet yet, huh? | 还没有发现打中法雷尔的弹壳吗? |
[38:08] | No, we’ll have the other one for ballistics after… | 还没有 我们将用另一颗子弹 做弹道分析 在… |
[38:12] | …the autopsy. | 尸体解剖之后 |
[38:16] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[38:25] | – Clean through, huh? – Yeah. | – 好干净了 是吗? – 是啊 |
[38:27] | Bullet got lost in the rocks, I guess. | 我猜 子弹有可能掉了岩石堆里了 |
[38:30] | Well, better luck next time. | 嗯 希望下次能幸运一点了 |
[38:33] | You ever been shot? | 你有被子弹击中过吗? |
[38:35] | Yeah, I have. Kind of itches, don’t it? | 是的 有过 有点痒 是吗? |
[38:39] | We gotta catch him. Did you get a look at him? | 我们一定要逮住他 你有见过他的脸吗? |
[38:43] | – When? – When I left you. | – 什么时候? – 当我离开你的那段时候 |
[38:46] | – You see anything? – I was in a lot of pain… | – 你有看到什么吗? – 我那时很痛死了 |
[38:49] | …and when I heard that second shot, I kept my goddamn head down. | 而当我听到第二声枪响时 我把我该死的头低下来了 |
[38:54] | Hey, I’m… | 嘿 我只是 |
[38:56] | …sorry about Detective Eckhart. | 对厄克哈特警探的事感到抱歉 |
[38:58] | Sorry about that megaphone. | 还有那个扩音器 |
[39:01] | – Maybe if I hadn’t… – Farrell, listen. | – 要是我没有… – 法雷尔 听着 |
[39:04] | What were we doing running around in the fog? | 我们在那么大的雾天里面 东奔西跑为的什么? |
[39:07] | We doing it for our health? We were chasing someone. | 是为健身吗?我们在追捕逃犯 |
[39:11] | So anything that happened on that beach is not your fault. | 所以在那个海滩上发生的 任何事情都不是你的错 |
[39:16] | That’s the fault of one man and one man only. | 那都是一个人 仅仅是他的错 |
[39:19] | And that’s the man who beat Kay Connell to death. | 并且就是他把凯・康奈尔活活打死的 |
[39:29] | At this point, Dormer encountered Brooks. | 在这个节骨眼上 多莫遇上了布鲁克斯 |
[39:32] | The suspect, obscured by fog, shot Officer Brooks… | 那个嫌疑犯 为大雾所隐蔽 开枪击中布鲁克斯警官 |
[39:36] | …in the vastus externus of the left thigh. | 的左大腿外侧 |
[39:39] | You’re Farrell. You were shot in the leg. | 你是法雷尔 你的腿中枪了 |
[39:42] | Come on, Ellie. | 算了吧 艾莉 |
[39:43] | When you get this, get the cone. | 等你拍完这个 把那个锥形岩石也拍下来 |
[39:47] | – This his blood? – Ketchup maybe. | – 这是他的血吗? – 也许是番茄酱 |
[39:49] | Was he eating a hot dog? | 他当时在吃热狗吗? |
[39:56] | Anything he dropped… | 他掉下的任何东西 |
[40:00] | …you put in a bag. | 你们都放进袋子里 |
[40:01] | Cigarette butts, gum wrappers, coins, anything. | 香烟头 口香糖纸 硬币 任何东西 |
[40:05] | Suspect will often leave something behind. | 嫌疑犯总是会留下些什么的 |
[40:09] | Detective Dormer… | 多莫探长 |
[40:12] | …Iost the suspect in the fog then heard a shot… | 在大雾里迷失了嫌疑犯的踪迹 然后听到一声枪响 |
[40:15] | …coming from a northeasterly direction. | 来自东北方向 |
[40:19] | – He wasn’t that way. – How do you know? | – 他不是这个方向倒下的 – 你怎么知道的? |
[40:22] | Because I saw him. | 因为我看到过他 |
[40:25] | – Turn this way. – Are we almost done here? | – 转到这个方向 – 我们这里都干得差不多了吗? |
[40:28] | My nads are freezing off. | 我的身体冷的要命 |
[40:30] | Ellie! I think I found something. | 艾莉!我想我找到什么了 |
[40:34] | – Should they start further over? – No. | – 要他们走远点再找一次吗? – 不必 |
[40:36] | He stayed by the water far as he could. | 他最远就到水边 |
[40:39] | I saw him over the rocks. He knew he’d lose us down there. | 我在岩石上看到他 他知道到了那里我们就会看不到他 |
[40:47] | Duggar. | 达格 |
[40:49] | Where’d he find it? | 他在哪里发现的? |
[40:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:53] | Yeah, well, just let me know. | 好的 到时候让我知道 |
[40:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:00] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:05] | Dormer? | 多莫? |
[41:07] | They found Farrell’s bullet. Looks like a.38. | 他们发现了打中法雷尔的子弹 看上去是.38口径的 |
[41:11] | We’ll get both bullets to the lab. | 我们会把两个弹壳都送去实验室的 |
[41:15] | See if we can get a fix on the weapon. If it’s okay with you. | 看看我们能不能确定是什么手枪 如果你没什么意见的话 |
[41:22] | A guy came by. Said he was your new partner. | 有个家伙来过 说他是你的新搭档 |
[41:25] | – Did he leave a name? – No. | – 他有留下名字吗? – 没有 |
[41:27] | Can I borrow this? Thank you. | 我可以借用这个吗?多谢了 |
[41:30] | – Pioneer Lodge. – Warfield for Dormer. | – 先锋旅馆 – 沃费德找多莫 |
[41:33] | John Warfield. He’s called a couple times. | 约翰沃费德 他已经打来好几次电话了 |
[41:38] | Want me to lie? | 要我说你不在吗? |
[41:40] | No, I’ll take it. | 不用 我来接 |
[41:44] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[41:48] | Dormer here. | 我是多莫 |
[41:49] | I was shocked to hear about your partner. I was getting to know him… | 对你搭档的事我很震惊 我刚刚才开始和他熟起来… |
[41:55] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[41:56] | You know what I want, Eckhart was gonna give it to me. | 你知道我想要什么 厄克哈特即将要给我的 |
[42:00] | You got something to say, just say it. | 你要干吗 有话直说 |
[42:03] | – He told you about our conversation? – Say it. | – 他告诉你我们之间的谈话了? – 说啊 |
[42:06] | Let’s just say I’m interested to see your report on what happened. | 我倒是对你的报告很感兴趣 看看昨天到底发生了什么 |
[42:12] | Don’t presume to know what happened. | 不要认为你知道发生了什么 |
[42:15] | You weren’t here. But then, you never are, are you? | 你并不在场 而且你永远不会在场的 不是吗? |
[42:19] | You’re always safe behind some desk, reading your bullshit reports. | 你总是安全地躲在书桌后面 去看你的那些狗屁报告 |
[42:24] | And that is why I have nothing but contempt for you. | 这就是为什么 我对你除了藐视就再没什么了 |
[42:28] | You and all the assholes like you… | 你和那些像你一样的混蛋 |
[42:32] | …risk nothing, spend all day sucking the marrow out of real cops… | 从来不去冒险 整天对真正的警察敲骨吸髓 |
[42:37] | …when you never had the balls to be one yourself. | 而自己从来没种当个真正的警察 |
[45:04] | – Detective, you came yourself. – Yeah. | – 探长 你自己来的? – 是啊 |
[45:09] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[45:20] | He didn’t suffer too much. | 他没受多大痛苦 |
[45:24] | – What’s the caliber? – Don’t know. | – 是什么口径? – 不知道 |
[45:26] | The gunshot victims I see are from rifles. Wasn’t one of those. | 我看中枪的伙计是被来复枪打中的 并不是这当中的枪 |
[45:32] | – Had any sleep, detective? – Yeah. | – 有好好睡过吗 探长? – 是的 |
[46:01] | – What the hell is wrong with you? – Sorry. | – 你有什么毛病啊? – 对不起 |
[46:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[46:11] | – Bullet. I want results by tomorrow. – Aye, aye, cap’n. | – 弹壳 我明天以前要见到报告 – 是 是 探长 |
[46:15] | We should check Randy’s whereabouts. | 我们应该查一下兰迪昨天的行踪 |
[46:18] | Think it was Randy out there? | 你认为那里的人是兰迪? |
[46:20] | He still doesn’t have an alibi. You said he beat Kay. | 他仍然没有不在场证据 你还说他打过凯 |
[46:24] | – You check it out, then. – I will. | – 那你查一下吧 – 我会的 |
[46:54] | Detective Dormer? | 多莫探长? |
[46:58] | My report. I finished. | 我的报告 我已经完成了 |
[47:00] | I need you to look it over and sign it. | 我需要你仔细地看一遍并且在这里签名 |
[47:03] | It’s self-explanatory. | 写得相当清楚了 |
[47:05] | I look forward to getting back to work with you. | 我希望可以回来和你一起工作 |
[47:09] | We have more important things to do than paperwork. | 我们有比文书工作更加重要的事情去做 |
[47:22] | A man died, Ellie. This is important. | 有个人死了 艾莉 这才是重要的 |
[47:25] | Of course. I didn’t mean to imply that that wasn’t… | 当然 我不是暗示那个并不重要… |
[47:28] | Be sure of your facts before you file this. | 在归档前先要确立这些证据 |
[47:33] | It’s your name on the report. | 这份报告上签的是你的名字 |
[48:48] | He couldn’t have come from there. | 他不可能从那里出来的 |
[49:03] | Dormer here. | 我是多莫 |
[49:08] | – Hello? – Can’t sleep, Will? | – 喂? – 睡不着觉吗 威尔? |
[49:11] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[49:14] | Who’s this? | 你是谁? |
[49:15] | I got a nap this afternoon, but I guess you had to work. | 下午我小睡了一会儿 但我猜你却不得不工作 |
[49:20] | Who am I speaking to? | 你到底是谁? |
[49:21] | Get rid of your clock yet? Won’t help. | 把钟收起来了? 没用的 |
[49:24] | When I moved here, I went five nights. You believe that? | 刚搬来时 我折腾了五个通宵 你能相信吗? |
[49:29] | – This crazy light. – A name or I’m gonna hang up. | – 天亮得教人发疯 – 你的名字 要不然我挂了 |
[49:32] | No, you’re not. You need the company. | 不 你不会的 你需要个伴儿 |
[49:34] | Nothing as lonely as not sleeping. | 没有什么比失眠更令人孤独了 |
[49:36] | Feels like the whole fucking planet is deserted. Just you and me. | 感觉就像整个星球荒无人烟 只剩你和我 |
[49:42] | So… | 那么 |
[49:44] | …tell me who I’m talking to, and we can chat a while. | 告诉我到底是和谁在说话 或许我们可以谈一会儿 |
[49:49] | – I can’t do that. – Why not? | – 我不能告诉你 – 为什么不能? |
[49:50] | – Not till you understand some things. – Like what? | – 直到你明白一些事情以后 – 比如什么? |
[49:54] | I saw. | 我看见了 |
[49:58] | – Saw what? – Saw you shoot your partner. | – 看到什么了? – 看到你开枪杀了你的拍档 |
[50:02] | Saw him die in your arms on that beach. | 看到他死在你怀里 |
[50:07] | I thought you’d blame me. That’s why I dropped my gun. | 我觉得你会因此迁怒于我 所以我扔掉了我的枪 |
[50:11] | – My uncle’s old.38. – Yeah. | – 我舅舅的老式.38手枪 – 是吗 |
[50:14] | – You get it? What about ballistics? – Listen to me now. | – 你找到了吗?弹道学的结论是什么? – 现在你听我说 |
[50:18] | I don’t know what you think you saw. | 我不知道你认为你看到了什么 |
[50:22] | We should discuss this, don’t you think? Face to face. | 但是我们应该商量一下 你是不是这样想?面对面的 |
[50:25] | This situation isn’t yours to control. I saw you. | 形势已经不是你所能控制的了 我看到了你 |
[50:29] | I’ll control this situation, pal. | 我会控制住形势的 伙计 |
[50:33] | Because you don’t hide from me in a town this small. Get it? | 因为你不可能躲着我的 这是个很小的镇 懂了吗? |
[50:38] | No, not for long. | 不 不会很久的 |
[50:40] | I need your help. I’m not telling anyone anything. | 我需要你的帮助 我不会告诉任何人任何事 |
[50:43] | We’re partners on this. | 在这件事上我们是搭档 |
[51:21] | – but to be remembered as the Kay we knew and loved. | 但是请记住我们认识和爱的那个凯 |
[51:25] | Swimming, hiking through the Kebaughs… | 游泳 徒步穿越克堡斯 |
[51:28] | …meeting at Darrow’s after school… | 放学后在快餐店聚会 |
[51:31] | …and always, always with a smile on her face. | 并且一直 一直面带微笑 |
[51:38] | Detective Dormer? | 多莫探长? |
[51:41] | I want to check something. I was going over my report last night… | 我要核实一下某些东西 我昨晚仔细检查了我的报告 |
[51:46] | …and I have a question about where that second shot came from. | 然后我对第二声枪响 到底从那里传来有点疑问 |
[51:50] | You said you heard it from the waterline… | 你说你是在水边听到枪响的 |
[51:53] | …but from the way Detective Eckhart’s body fell… | 但从厄克哈特警探尸体倒下的方向来看 |
[51:57] | …it couldn’t have come from the rocks further up from the water. | 枪声不可能是从远至水边的 岩石堆那里传出来的 |
[52:02] | Do you think it’s possible you heard the shot before you hit the waterline? | 你认为是否有可能在你下水之前枪就响了? |
[52:09] | – Detective Dormer? – Yeah, it’s possible. | – 多莫探长? – 是的 也有可能 |
[52:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:21] | Why don’t I give her a ride? | 为什么不让我载她一程? |
[52:23] | – Thought I smelled something. – How you doing? Coping? | – 我想我嗅出了什么味道 – 你好吗?还那么酷? |
[52:27] | – You’re that cop. – Yeah. | – 你就是那个警察 – 是的 |
[52:29] | – Are you coming or not? – Not. | – 你上不上来? – 不了 |
[52:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:42] | You want a stick of gum? I love chewing gum. | 你想要根口香糖吗? 我很喜欢嚼口香糖 |
[52:48] | It keeps me awake. | 它让我保持清醒 |
[52:52] | I never met anyone from L.A. before. | 我以前从来没有遇见过从洛杉矶来的人 |
[52:54] | Not missing much. | 不是很想念吧 |
[52:56] | – So how do you like our shithole town? – It’s not bad. | – 那么你喜欢我们这个破镇子吗? – 还不错 |
[53:01] | Were you good friends with Kay? | 你是凯的好朋友吗? |
[53:03] | Best friends. Since grade school. | 最好的朋友 从小学起就是 |
[53:05] | – That’s a long time. – Yeah, we were like sisters. | – 那么久了啊 – 是啊 我们就像姐妹一样 |
[53:09] | Like sisters? Must be tough for you what happened, then. | 想姐妹一样?所发生的事对你来说一定很难受吧 |
[53:13] | Everyone keeps telling me I’m doing great, considering. | 大家都说我表现得很好 总的来说 |
[53:17] | But they’re all real worried about me. | 但是他们都真的为我担心 |
[53:20] | They don’t even care if I show up for school or not. | 他们甚至不在乎我去不去上学 |
[53:24] | Worried I haven’t cried yet. | 担心我有没有哭 |
[53:27] | But ain’t no law says you gotta cry, right? | 但是没有法律规定过你必须哭 是吗? |
[53:30] | No, there ain’t. | 是的 没这样的法律 |
[53:37] | What about her other friends? | 那么她别的朋友呢? |
[53:41] | Do we have to talk about Kay right now? God. | 我们难道必须现在谈凯的事吗?上帝 |
[53:45] | I don’t want to think about all that. Just drive. | 我现在不想去想这些 你只管开车 |
[53:49] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[53:53] | – Want me to take you somewhere? – As long as it’s fun. | – 想要我带你去什么地方? – 只要是有意思的地方 |
[53:57] | Young, impressionable girl… | 年轻的 不谙世事的女孩 |
[54:00] | …left alone with older Los Angeles cop. | 独自和一个洛杉矶老警察待在一起 |
[54:02] | Who knows where we might go? | 谁知道我们要去哪里? |
[54:05] | Well, I know a place. | 嗯 我知道一个地方 |
[54:09] | Let’s just drift a while. | 就让我们这样游荡一会 |
[54:13] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[54:15] | Who does he think he is? | 他以为自己是谁? |
[54:17] | What does he think he’s doing? | 他知道自己在干什么吗? |
[54:20] | – Move over. – Let him move over. | – 让开 – 让他让开吧 |
[54:23] | Come on! Move over! | 赶快!让开! |
[54:25] | What are you doing? Move over, you crazy fuck! | 你在干什么?让开 你这个疯子! |
[54:34] | Just a little visit to the dump! | 只不过来垃圾场一游! |
[54:37] | You should feel at home. | 你应该感觉象在家一样 |
[54:39] | You just about killed us! Get off me! | 你刚刚差点害死我们两个 离我远点! |
[54:42] | – What is this? – You and Kay were like sisters? | – 这算什么? – 你和凯象姐妹一样? |
[54:46] | – Yes. I told you. – Why are her pictures of you torn? | – 是的 我告诉过你了 – 为什么她把你从合影里撕掉了? |
[54:50] | Why was her boyfriend’s hands all over your ass at her funeral? | 为什么她男朋友和你 在她的葬礼上勾勾搭搭? |
[54:55] | Randy doesn’t have an alibi because he was with you. | 兰迪没有不在场证明 因为他当时和你在一起 |
[54:59] | You were out fucking your best friend’s boyfriend. | 你和你最好的朋友的男朋友出去鬼混 |
[55:03] | That what best friends do? | 这就是最好的朋友干的吗? |
[55:05] | She never really loved Randy, okay? | 她并不真的爱兰迪 知道吗? |
[55:07] | – She didn’t love him? – No. | – 她不爱他? -是的 |
[55:09] | How do you figure that? She have someone else? | 你怎么知道的?她有了别的男人? |
[55:13] | – I don’t know. – Someone bought her dresses, jewelry? | – 我不知道 – 有人为她买衣服和首饰? |
[55:17] | Hey, look around. | 嘿 看看周围 |
[55:19] | I want to show you something. | 我想要给你看一些东西 |
[55:21] | You’ll understand why I brought you. | 你就会知道为什么我要带你来这里了 |
[55:23] | This is the spot where your best friend’s naked body was dumped. | 这里就是你好朋友的裸尸 被丢弃的的地点 |
[55:29] | Wrapped up in garbage bags! | 装在垃圾袋里! |
[55:35] | Tanya… | 唐娅 |
[55:37] | …I know you don’t want anyone knowing you betrayed your best friend. | 我知道你不想任何人知道 你背叛了你的朋友 |
[55:42] | That’s why you won’t give Randy an alibi for Friday night. I know. | 那就是为什么你没有为兰迪作证星期五晚上的事情 我知道 |
[55:47] | Tell me who Kay was seeing. | 告诉我凯在和谁约会 |
[55:49] | And we can forget the whole thing. | 然后我们就可以完全忘掉这件事情了 |
[55:51] | It’d be our secret. Our little secret, but I need a name. | 这将是我们的秘密 一个小秘密 但我需要那个名字 |
[55:56] | She wouldn’t tell me, okay? | 她不肯告诉我的 知道吗? |
[55:58] | She wouldn’t tell you? You’re her best friend. | 她不肯告诉你?你是她最好的朋友 |
[56:01] | – It was her big fucking secret! – Why a secret? | – 那是她该死的大秘密! – 为什么是个秘密? |
[56:05] | I don’t… Because she thought she was special… | 我不知道…可能她认为她与众不同… |
[56:09] | …and she kept saying he’d help her get out of here. | 并且她一直说他会帮她离开这个鬼地方 |
[56:13] | – Who is “he”? – I don’t know. | – “他”到底是谁? – 我不知道 |
[56:15] | – She talked about him? – Yeah. | – 她有说起过他吗? – 是的 |
[56:17] | – She talked to you? – Yeah. | – 对你说的? – 是的 |
[56:19] | And what did she call him? | 那么她叫他什么? |
[56:21] | – She called him something, right? – Yes! | – 她总是要用什么称呼他的 对吗? – 是的! |
[56:25] | What? What’d she call him? | 那么是什么?她叫他什么? |
[56:29] | Brody. | 布罗迪 |
[56:31] | She called him Brody. That’s not his name, so what’s the difference? | 她叫他布罗迪 那不是他的名字 这有什么分别? |
[56:36] | Jesus! You happy now, you fucking asshole? | 老天!你现在开心了 你这个混蛋? |
[56:47] | Okay. You did good. Come on. I’ll let you drive. | 好 你干得不错 来吧 你来开车吧 |
[57:01] | It’s just poetry. I read it line by line. | 这就是诗 我一行一行的都读过 |
[57:04] | It’s nothing specific. Verses on nature, love. That sort of stuff. | 没有什么特别的 描写自然、爱情之类的诗句 |
[57:11] | Detective Dormer. Line one. | 多莫探长 一号线 |
[57:13] | – Dormer here. – How’re you holding up? | – 我是多莫 – 你是怎么支持下去的? |
[57:16] | Can’t be easy to keep working after three days of no sleep. | 失眠三天之后再继续工作可不容易 |
[57:20] | And hard to keep focus. | 很难集中注意力 |
[57:22] | Are you seeing things yet? | 还会看见东西吗? |
[57:24] | You know, those little flashes? Tricks of light? | 你知道的 那些小的闪光? 光的小把戏? |
[57:28] | See your partner? | 看到你搭档了吗? |
[57:31] | – I see Kay sometimes. – What can I do for you, sir? | – 我有时会看到凯 – 我能为你作些什么吗? |
[57:36] | Why couldn’t you tell anyone you shot him? | 你为什么不告诉别人是你开的枪? |
[57:39] | I mean, it was an accident, right? | 我是说 这是个意外 不是吗? |
[57:43] | I hope so. For your sake. You know what I’m saying? | 我希望是的 这都是拜你所赐 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[57:47] | No need for threats. | 威胁是没有用的 |
[57:49] | I’m trying to make you understand my situation. | 我只是试着让你理解我的处境 |
[57:52] | You thought no one would believe you because of the trouble in L.A. | 你认为 因为洛杉矶的麻烦 没有人会相信你 |
[57:57] | I know what that’s like, Will. | 威尔 我知道那种感觉 |
[58:02] | – I got the same problem. – You do? | – 我也有相同的问题 – 是吗? |
[58:05] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你所认为的那种人 |
[58:08] | – You’re not? – No. | – 你不是吗? – 不是 |
[58:11] | I’m not a murderer any more than you. | 我和你一样不是什么杀人犯 |
[58:13] | Why don’t we get together? | 为什么我们不见见面呢? |
[58:16] | Talk, have a beer, whatever? | 聊聊天 喝杯酒什么的? |
[58:18] | Throw a little gas on the fire? | 就像火上浇油一样? |
[58:20] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[58:34] | I gotta go check some things. Why don’t you… | 我正要去查一些事情 你能… |
[58:37] | …put this stuff back into evidence and tell… | 把这些东西放回证物室中并且告诉… |
[58:41] | – What’s that guy? – Fred. | – 叫什么来着? – 佛瑞德 |
[58:42] | Tell him I’ll see him in the morning. | 告诉他我早上要见他 |
[58:45] | Can we return this? Her mother might like it. | 我们能把这个送回去吗? 她妈妈可能会喜欢的 |
[58:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:00:12] | That’s right. | 这就好了 |
[1:04:21] | Here. | 来 |
[1:04:47] | This is Walter. Leave a message, wait for the beep. | 我是沃特 请听到嘀声后留言 |
[1:04:51] | Will, you there? Where else can you go in that state? | 威尔 你在吗? 你这样还能上哪儿去呢? |
[1:04:55] | You must’ve been freezing. | 你肯定冻坏了 |
[1:04:57] | If you want, take a shower. There are clean towels in the bathroom. | 愿意的话就去冲个澡 浴室里有干净的毛巾 |
[1:05:08] | This is Walter. Leave a message, wait for the beep. | 我是沃特 请听到嘀声后留言 |
[1:05:11] | Will, pick up. I’m not dumb enough to come back… | 威尔 听电话吧 我不会蠢到跑回去的 |
[1:05:16] | – Walter Finch. – Will. | – 沃特芬茨吗? – 威尔 |
[1:05:19] | Will Dormer, what are you doing? | 威尔多莫 你在干吗? |
[1:05:21] | I try to help and you’re running around like a maniac. | 我想帮你 你却象个疯子似的到处乱跑 |
[1:05:25] | Were you gonna kill me? How would you explain that? | 想杀了我吗?但你如何交代呢? |
[1:05:29] | No one gets too upset when child murderers are brought in feet first. | 死个把杀人凶手 没人会为之难受的 |
[1:05:34] | There’s no evidence I killed Kay. You know because I told you. | 没证据表明我杀了凯 我讲了你才知道的 |
[1:05:39] | – Come on. What’s wrong with you? – Guess I’m a little cranky. | – 算了吧 你到底怎么了? – 可能上了点火 |
[1:05:43] | – Lack of sleep. – Get some rest, will you? | – 因为失眠 – 好好休息休息 好吗? |
[1:05:46] | Got some pills, and my bed’s nice and comfy. | 再吃两颗药 我的床又软又舒服 |
[1:05:49] | Another night up and you’ll lose it. Hallucinating, babbling. | 再过上一晚你就没事了 那些幻视幻听都会消失的 |
[1:05:54] | Tomorrow when you feel better, we’ll meet in public. | 明天等你感觉好些了 我们见见面 |
[1:05:58] | We’ll sort it out. | 想个解决办法 |
[1:05:59] | There’s a ferry north of Nightmute. I’ll be on the 11:00. | 不夜城北面有个渡口 我11:00会在船上 |
[1:06:04] | And before you leave, could you feed the dogs? They’re on a diet. | 在离开之前能帮忙喂一下狗吗? 他们正在吃定餐 |
[1:06:45] | Dormer? Fax from the lab. | 多莫吗?实验室来的传真 |
[1:06:47] | Weapon was a.38 Smith & Wesson. | 杀人凶器是.38口径的史密斯手枪 |
[1:06:51] | – We found something that might… – I found this. At the Connells’. | – 我们发现某些或许… – 我发现了这个 在康奈尔家里 |
[1:07:01] | And? | 还有呢? |
[1:07:03] | It’s the author of the book we found in Kay’s bag. | 这和我们在凯的书包里 发现的书是同一作者 |
[1:07:06] | It’s signed by the author. He’s a local. | 上面有作者亲笔签名 而且作者就在本地 |
[1:07:09] | Kay had all his books. We should check it out. | 凯有他的全套作品 我们应该查查这条线索 |
[1:07:13] | – Small stuff, right? – Yeah. Sure, sure. | – 细枝末节 没错吧? – 是的 当然 当然 |
[1:07:18] | Nice work, Ellie. She’s got sharp eyes, huh? | 干得不错 艾莉 她眼光敏锐 是吧? |
[1:07:21] | You bet your ass she does. | 这还有啥好说的 |
[1:07:25] | Good stuff. | 好极了 |
[1:08:09] | What a view. | 多美的景致啊 |
[1:08:13] | – I’m not who you think I am. – No? | – 我并非如你所想的 – 是吗? |
[1:08:18] | Walter Finch: | 沃特芬茨 |
[1:08:19] | Lousy writer. Lonely freak. | 一个不入流的作家 孤独的变态 |
[1:08:23] | Murderer. No? | 一个杀人犯 不是吗? |
[1:08:27] | When I was 7, my grandmother took me to Portland. | 我七岁的时候祖母带我去波特兰 |
[1:08:30] | We were walking along and two guys snatched her purse. | 我们在街上走着 两个家伙抢了她的钱包 |
[1:08:34] | A police officer came to ask questions. | 一个警官前来调查经过 |
[1:08:37] | He stood the whole time. Uniform looked brand-new. | 他一直站得笔直 簇新的警服 |
[1:08:41] | Shoes, badge were polished. It was like a soldier, only better. | 闪亮的皮鞋和警徽 就象一个战士 甚至更有胜之 |
[1:08:46] | I respect your profession. I write about it. | 我对你们的职业深表敬意 这也是我创作的题材 |
[1:08:49] | I wanted to become a cop after school. I couldn’t pass all the tests. | 我毕业后也想当个警察 但我不能通过所有测试 |
[1:08:54] | You should’ve tried Internal Affairs. They’d have taken you. | 你应该去内务部试试 他们也许会录用你 |
[1:08:58] | What do you want from me? | 想让我为你干点什么? |
[1:09:00] | After Kay died, I knew everyone would think I meant to do it. | 凯死后 我知道所有人都会 以为我是蓄意谋杀 |
[1:09:04] | So I cleaned the body, removed all evidence connecting it to me. | 所以我清洗了尸体 销毁了与我有关的一切证据 |
[1:09:09] | Except for your fucking novel. | 除了你的狗屁小说 |
[1:09:13] | You don’t always see the wood for the trees. | 智者千虑必有一失 |
[1:09:16] | You, for one, should have figured that out by now. | 拿你来说 现在肯定也有切身体会了吧 |
[1:09:29] | When I heard they had brought somebody from L.A., I panicked. | 听说洛杉矶要来人 我就慌了 |
[1:09:33] | I knew the locals would connect me to Kay eventually. | 我知道本地警察最终肯定 会发现我和凯的关系 |
[1:09:37] | I could handle them. They never look in the eyes of a killer. | 但我应付得来 他们对凶杀毫无经验 |
[1:09:42] | Killing changes you. You know that. | 杀了人后你就变了个人 你了解的 |
[1:09:45] | It’s not guilt. | 不是罪恶感 |
[1:09:47] | I never meant to do it. | 我从来没想过杀人 |
[1:09:51] | It’s like awareness. | 而象是豁然开朗 |
[1:09:54] | Life is so important. How could it be so fucking fragile? | 生命何等珍贵 怎能如此不堪一击? |
[1:09:58] | You’d see it right away, wouldn’t you? | 你马上就能感觉到 不是吗? |
[1:10:00] | You trying to impress me? Because you got the wrong guy. | 你想显示你的与众不同吗? 你找错对象了 |
[1:10:04] | Killing that girl made you feel special. | 杀了那个女孩让你自命不凡 |
[1:10:08] | But you’re not. | 但你根本不值一提 |
[1:10:11] | You’re the same pathetic freak I’ve been dealing with for 30 years. | 你和我三十年来所对付的 病态变态的罪犯毫无两样 |
[1:10:17] | Know how many of you I caught with your pants down? | 你知道我亲手抓了多少 你们这类人吗? |
[1:10:20] | I never touched her like that. | 我从来没有这样对待过她 |
[1:10:24] | You wanted to. Now you wish you had. | 你想这么干来着 现在你更希望如此了 |
[1:10:27] | Best you could do is clip her nails. | 你能做的最好的事 就是给她剪剪指甲 |
[1:10:32] | Now you’re so different. You don’t get it, do you? | 现在你是多么与众不同啊 你一无所有 不是吗? |
[1:10:36] | You’re my job. You’re what I’m paid to do. | 我就是来对付你们这种人的 我就是干这个的 |
[1:10:39] | You’re about as mysterious to me as a toilet is to a plumber. | 你对我来说就象水管工对下水道一样 毫无神秘可言 |
[1:10:44] | Reasons for doing what you did? Who gives a fuck? | 你干的好事的动机是什么? 谁惹的火? |
[1:10:49] | Motivations are everything, Will. | 动机就是一切 威尔 |
[1:10:52] | What did you see through the fog? | 在漫天大雾里你看到什么了? |
[1:10:56] | I saw pretty clearly, didn’t I? I saw you take aim… | 我看得相当清楚 不是吗? 我看到你举枪瞄准… |
[1:11:00] | – Forget it. …shoot your partner in the chest. | – 别说了 – 一枪打中你搭档的胸膛 |
[1:11:05] | I heard him say, “Get away from me!” Why? | 我听到他说 “滚开!” 为什么? |
[1:11:08] | Anything to do with Internal Affairs investigation? | 和内务部的调查有关吗? |
[1:11:12] | All that tension in your department? | 还是警局里紧张的人际关系? |
[1:11:15] | – You think I’m that easy? – I’m saying that’s how it looks. | – 你以为我这么好对付? – 我说的不过是所见所闻 |
[1:11:19] | Maybe even how it feels. | 或许甚至是所猜所想而已 |
[1:11:24] | How did it feel when you found out it was Hap? Guilt? Relief? | 发现是哈普你的感觉如何? 犯罪感?解脱感? |
[1:11:31] | Suddenly, you’re free and clear. | 突然之间 你一身轻松 |
[1:11:33] | Did you think about it before that moment? | 在此之前可曾想到过? |
[1:11:37] | What would it be like if he wasn’t there anymore? | 比如有朝一日摆脱了他会怎么样? |
[1:11:43] | Doesn’t mean you did it on purpose. | 这就意味着你是有意的吗? |
[1:11:54] | You figure if you got something on me, then I’ll just roll over? | 你以为我会让你牵着鼻子走 |
[1:11:59] | – Protect my reputation? – No. | – 为了维护我的声誉? – 不 |
[1:12:02] | Protect your life’s work. | 为了维护你的终生职业 |
[1:12:05] | The scumbags you put away will be back on the street before you go on trial. | 在你接受审讯之前 你亲手清除的社会渣滓就会重返舞台的 |
[1:12:11] | With Hap gone, you’re free and clear. | 摆脱了哈普 你已经一身轻松了 |
[1:12:13] | Why mess with that? | 为什么要再搞得一团糟呢? |
[1:12:17] | Kay Connell. Remember her? | 凯康奈尔 还记得她吗? |
[1:12:22] | It’s your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[1:12:26] | Think of all the other Kay Connells. | 想想所有别的凯康奈尔 |
[1:12:28] | Do the math. You’re a pragmatist. | 算计一下 你是个实用主义者 |
[1:12:31] | You have to be because of your job. | 你必须讲求实际因为你的职业 |
[1:12:34] | This isn’t easy, but I want you to understand… | 这很困难 但我想让你明白 |
[1:12:37] | …we’re in the same situation here. | 我们现在处境相同 |
[1:12:40] | You didn’t mean to kill Hap any more than I meant to kill Kay. | 你不想杀哈普 正如我也不想杀凯 |
[1:12:45] | But that’s hard for them to believe, so that’s why we need each other. | 但别人难于相信这些 所以我们彼此需要 |
[1:12:51] | We gotta find a patsy for the Connell case and make it stick. | 我们要为康奈尔一案找只替罪羊 让他承担一切 |
[1:12:56] | Then you go back to Los Angeles and I can go back to living my life. | 然后你回你的洛杉矶 我过我的生活 |
[1:13:03] | So, what do you need from me? | 那么 你要我做什么? |
[1:13:09] | What do they know about me? | 他们对我了解多少了? |
[1:13:14] | They found a signed copy of one of your books at Kay’s house. | 他们在凯家发现了一本 你小说的签名本 |
[1:13:19] | – So you’ll be brought in for questioning. – At the station? | – 所以他们会临讯你 – 在局里? |
[1:13:23] | That’s what they usually do. | 通常如此 |
[1:13:26] | Brought in for questioning. I can write that easily. | 侦缉聆讯 我写这个不费吹灰之力 |
[1:13:30] | Calm down. It’s no big thing. It’s preliminary inquiry, so… | 别紧张 没什么大不了的 初讯而已 所以… |
[1:13:35] | …just tell the truth. | 实话实说就行 |
[1:13:39] | – Tell them about Randy… – Why are you talking about Randy? | – 告诉他们兰迪的事… – 干吗要提兰迪? |
[1:13:43] | Talk about your relationship with Kay. | 告诉他们你和凯的关系 |
[1:13:45] | You can’t hide it, so just say it. | 你藏不住的 所以要讲实话 |
[1:13:48] | Randy is none of your business. It’s not your affair. | 兰迪和你没有关系 这跟你毫不相干 |
[1:13:52] | Shouldn’t I tell them she was unhappy… | 我不该告诉他们她很不开心… |
[1:13:55] | Tell them she was unhappy, but let them find Randy themselves. | 告诉他们她不开心 但让他们自己去找到兰迪 |
[1:14:00] | That way, they’ll make it stick. | 这样 他们才会归罪于他 |
[1:14:03] | Understand? | 懂了吗? |
[1:14:06] | We need a wild card. | 我们需要一张王牌 |
[1:14:10] | – A wild card? – Yeah. Something that’s there. | – 王牌? – 不错 现场的某样东西 |
[1:14:14] | Something we can use. It’s in every good detective novel. | 我们能利用的东西 这在每部优秀的侦探小说都会有的 |
[1:14:18] | You still have the.38? | 那只.38的枪还在你手里吗? |
[1:14:22] | No. | 不在了 |
[1:14:24] | Really? That’s a shame. | 是吗?真遗憾 |
[1:14:28] | We could use that. That’d be very convincing for them. | 我们本可以利用它 这会很有说服力的 |
[1:14:34] | This is my stop. | 我到站了 |
[1:14:45] | Dormer! | 多莫! |
[1:14:53] | Wild card! | 王牌! |
[1:14:59] | – 晚安 各位 – 晚安 弗朗西斯 | |
[1:15:03] | Working some overtime? | 加班加点啊? |
[1:15:05] | – Nice. – Cracking some big cases? | – 好啊 – 要破大案了? |
[1:15:09] | – Night. – Night, guys. | – 晚安 – 晚安 伙计们 |
[1:15:58] | This is always the worst time of night for me. | 这是我每天夜里最难熬的时分 |
[1:16:01] | Too late for yesterday, too early for tomorrow. | 对于昨天来说太晚了 对于明天来说又太早 |
[1:16:04] | Sorry about the tape. I had to make sure you’d follow through. | 对录音带的事我很抱歉 我得确信你不会中途撒手 |
[1:16:09] | I’ll follow through. | 我不会中途撒手的 |
[1:16:10] | I’ve been thinking it over. I should tell them about Randy. | 我仔细想过了 我必须告诉他们兰迪的事 |
[1:16:15] | – I think that’s a bad idea. – But he’s the patsy. He deserves it. | – 我不认为这是个好主意 – 但他是替罪羊 他罪有应得 |
[1:16:19] | You should have heard the shit Kay told me. | 你应该听过那些凯告诉我的烂事 |
[1:16:23] | But these are cops. They’re not children. | 但他们是警察 不是三岁小孩 |
[1:16:26] | You don’t throw things like that in their lap. | 你别做得这么过于明显 |
[1:16:29] | I’ll push them toward Randy. | 我会把他们引向兰迪 |
[1:16:31] | When the time is right. | 当时机成熟的时候 |
[1:16:33] | We don’t have the gun. How will we convince them he’s guilty? | 你把枪丢了 怎么让他们相信他有罪? |
[1:16:38] | Did you keep the dress? | 那条裙子还在吗? |
[1:16:40] | The dress? | 什么裙子? |
[1:16:42] | Kay’s dress, nail clippings. What did you do with those? | 凯的裙子 还有指甲剪 你怎么处理的? |
[1:16:45] | That’s great. The dress. We could use that. Even better than the gun. | 好极了 裙子 我们可以利用它 比枪还有效 |
[1:16:50] | – Where could he have taken her? – Where’d you take her? | – 他会在哪儿攻击她呢? – 你在哪儿攻击她的? |
[1:16:54] | – She died in the cabin, right? – Yeah. | – 她死于那个小屋 对吧? – 对 |
[1:16:57] | Where’d you take her to clean her up? | 然后你把她带到哪儿去清洗的? |
[1:17:00] | Don’t think about that. This is tough enough for you. | 别想这个了 已经够你受的了 |
[1:17:04] | – It was an accident. – Yeah. | – 是个意外? – 对 |
[1:17:06] | – I didn’t mean to kill her, you know. – I know, but what happened? | – 我没想杀她的 你知道 – 我知道 但发生了什么? |
[1:17:12] | She called and said that she and Randy had had a fight. | 她打电话说她和兰迪大吵了一架 |
[1:17:18] | She wanted to come over and talk, and I said, “Meet me at our place.” | 她想过来和我谈谈 于是我说“老地方见” |
[1:17:22] | That’s the cabin at the beach. | 就是海边的那个小屋 |
[1:17:25] | She comes over. She’s distraught and a little drunk. | 她来了 心烦意乱而且有点醉醺醺的 |
[1:17:30] | She starts telling me about how Randy and Tanya were carrying on. | 她开始告诉我兰迪和唐娅如何勾勾搭搭 |
[1:17:36] | I only wanted to comfort her. Hold her. | 我只想安慰安慰她 拥抱一下她 |
[1:17:44] | I kissed her, and got a little excited… | 我吻了她 然后有点兴奋… |
[1:17:49] | … and she started laughing at me. | 然后她开始笑我 |
[1:17:53] | She wouldn’t stop laughing. | 她无法控制地一直笑 |
[1:17:56] | Ever had someone laugh at you when you’re like that? Vulnerable. | 在你这样的时候有人这么笑过你吗? 太容易受伤了 |
[1:18:01] | Laughing their ass off? Someone you thought respected you? | 笑得歇斯底里? 你以为很敬重你的人? |
[1:18:05] | You ever have that happen? | 你试过这种事吗? |
[1:18:08] | I just wanted to stop her laughing. And then, you know… | 我只想让她停止大笑 然后 你知道… |
[1:18:13] | … I hit her. | 我打了她 |
[1:18:15] | Couple of times, to stop her. Get a little respect. | 打了几下 让她别笑 讨回点尊严 |
[1:18:19] | Randy did it all the time. She liked it when he did it. | 兰迪一向如此 她喜欢他这么做 |
[1:18:23] | She never blamed him. Never wanted to leave him. | 她从来不责怪他 从来没想过离开他 |
[1:18:26] | I do it, she starts screaming. She wouldn’t stop. | 我这么干的时候 她却尖叫起来 不停地叫 |
[1:18:31] | She’s screaming. I put my hand over her mouth. | 她在尖叫 我用手捂住她的嘴 |
[1:18:35] | Then I’m really scared. I’m scared shitless. | 然后我真的怕极了 我怕得要死 |
[1:18:39] | More scared than I’ve ever been. I’m more scared than her. | 从来没这么害怕过 比她还要害怕得多 |
[1:18:43] | And then… | 然后… |
[1:18:46] | … everything was clear. | 一切都清楚了 |
[1:18:50] | There was no turning back. | 已经没有回头路可走 |
[1:18:54] | And after that, I was calm. | 这以后 我就恢复了冷静 |
[1:18:59] | Real calm. | 异常冷静 |
[1:19:04] | You and I share a secret. | 你我分享了一个秘密 |
[1:19:07] | We know how easy it is to kill somebody. | 你知道要杀一个人有多简单 |
[1:19:11] | That ultimate taboo. It doesn’t exist outside our minds. | 不可杀人的终极戒律 在我们的意识之外原不存在 |
[1:19:17] | I didn’t murder her. | 我没有谋杀她 |
[1:19:19] | I killed her, but it just ended up that way. | 我杀了她 但事情就是这么一个了局 |
[1:19:24] | So where’d you take the body? | 那么你把尸体带哪儿去了? |
[1:19:27] | Thanks for listening to me. | 多谢你聆听我的表白 |
[1:19:29] | Feels good to talk about that stuff. I’ll be able to sleep now. | 说了这些后感觉好多了 我现在能睡得着觉了 |
[1:19:35] | You wanna talk about Hap? | 想跟我说说哈普的事吗? |
[1:19:49] | – Morning. – Your phone isn’t working. | – 早上好 – 你的电话坏了 |
[1:19:51] | I turned it off. I needed to sleep. Sorry. | 我把它关了 我需要睡眠 抱歉 |
[1:19:54] | Fred called that author. He was happy to cooperate. | 佛瑞德给那个作者打过电话 他表示乐意合作 |
[1:19:58] | He’ll be in first thing, so we need to get to the office. | 他一大早就来 所以我们马上得去办公室 |
[1:20:02] | I forgot to tell you they sell these in stores in Anchorage. | 忘了告诉你了 这是安克雷奇的店里卖的 |
[1:20:06] | – No way of finding out who bought it. – Okay. | – 没法查出谁买的 – 好的 |
[1:20:10] | Bet you’re looking forward to getting back to L.A. | 你盼着回洛杉矶 |
[1:20:13] | Back to robbery homicide, or… | 回抢劫凶杀组 或者… |
[1:20:16] | …maybe not. | 别的地方 |
[1:20:18] | – What are you saying to me, Ellie? – Nothing. | – 你想对我说什么 艾莉? – 没什么 |
[1:20:26] | Are you doing okay? You haven’t been sleeping much. | 你还好吧?你没睡多少觉 |
[1:20:29] | No, I haven’t. No. | 是啊 我睡不着 是啊 |
[1:20:36] | A good cop can’t sleep because a piece of the puzzle’s missing. | 一个好警察睡不着觉 是因为茅塞难开 |
[1:20:40] | A bad cop, because his conscience won’t let him. | 一个坏警察睡不着觉 则是由于良知自责 |
[1:20:45] | – You said that once. – I did? | – 你曾经说过的 – 我说过吗? |
[1:20:51] | Sounds like something I’d say, don’t it? | 听起来倒象是我说的话 不是吗? |
[1:20:56] | I’ll see you back there. | 等会见 |
[1:20:59] | 那么你和凯康奈尔很熟? | |
[1:21:01] | 是的 | |
[1:21:03] | In what regard were you and her familiar? | 在哪方面你和她比较熟? |
[1:21:08] | – How did you know her? – She was an avid reader of my novels. | – 你和她怎么认识的? – 她是我的侦探小说的热心读者 |
[1:21:12] | When did you meet her first? | 第一次见到她是什么时候? |
[1:21:14] | A year ago. She came to a signing in Nightmute. | 一年前 她来不夜城请我签名 |
[1:21:18] | She hung around afterwards. We chatted about my writing… | 之后她逗留了一阵 我们聊了聊写作… |
[1:21:22] | …and how she wanted to write… | 还有她如何热衷创作 |
[1:21:25] | …then she asked if she could visit me | …然后她问我是否能来拜访 |
[1:21:28] | and talk about books, things like that. | 还谈了诸如我的小说之类的事 |
[1:21:31] | – And she did? – Yeah, we became very close. | – 她真来拜访了吗? – 是啊 我们就这样交上了朋友 |
[1:21:34] | She got comfortable enough to show me her writing. | 她还无所顾忌地让我读了她写的东西 |
[1:21:37] | – What does she write? – Poetry, actually. | – 她写了什么? – 诗 |
[1:21:40] | – Any good? – No, not really. | – 还行吗? – 不 不怎么样 |
[1:21:43] | – You tell her that? – Why would I? | – 你这么跟她说的? – 我干吗要说呢? |
[1:21:48] | Exactly what was the nature of your relationship to this girl, Finch? | 你和那个女孩到底是什么关系 芬茨? |
[1:21:53] | I was someone she could talk to. | 我是她一个可资倾谈的对象 |
[1:21:55] | Someone outside of her everyday life. | 一个在她生活圈子之外的人物 |
[1:21:58] | That’s why she needed me and approached me. | 这就是她需要我并接近我的原因 |
[1:22:01] | Why’d she need you for that? | 她为什么需要倾谈的对象呢? |
[1:22:04] | – Well, her boyfriend, Randy… – Randy Stetz? | – 嗯 因为她男朋友 兰迪… – 兰迪斯特茨? |
[1:22:09] | – Abusive little prick. He hit her. – We know all this already. | – 滥用暴力小混蛋 他打她 – 这我们都知道了 |
[1:22:14] | – It was getting worse. – So? | – 情况越来越糟了 – 怎么样? |
[1:22:17] | A lot worse. Really. | 非常糟糕 真的 |
[1:22:18] | Why all this eagerness to talk about Randy? | 为什么你会如此热心地提到兰迪? |
[1:22:22] | You’re right. I’m sorry. That’s probably all hearsay. | 你说的对 我很抱歉 这可能都是道听途说 |
[1:22:26] | I don’t want anything I say taken the wrong way. | 我不希望我所说的任何话 让你们误入歧途 |
[1:22:29] | Anything you say to us at this stage is in confidence. | 目前你所告诉我们的都是保密的 |
[1:22:33] | Secondly, we’re not a bunch of hotheads who’ll draw crazy conclusions. | 其次 我们也不是一帮 乱下结论的莽撞鬼 |
[1:22:38] | – Okay. – Please, continue. | – 明白了 – 请继续 |
[1:22:41] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:22:43] | Probably doesn’t mean much, but I think Kay was scared. | 也许这无关紧要 但我觉得凯很害怕 |
[1:22:47] | – I have myself to blame for that. – Why is that? | – 我认为这是我的错 – 为什么? |
[1:22:51] | Randy knew who I was. He knew that she had a friend… | 兰迪知道我的存在 他知道她有个朋友 |
[1:22:55] | …someone she confided in. It made him furious. | 一个她深为信赖的朋友 这让他很恼火 |
[1:22:58] | She wrote about being scared. Her letters were getting desperate. | 她写到她的恐惧 她的信越来越流露出绝望的情绪 |
[1:23:03] | You still have these letters, by any chance? | 这些信还在你手上吗? |
[1:23:06] | I probably do. Do you think it might help? | 或许吧 你认为这会有所帮助吗? |
[1:23:10] | They might. | 有可能 |
[1:23:13] | Okay. Anything else? | 好的 还有什么? |
[1:23:17] | The thing that worried her the most was the gun. | 让她最为担忧的是那支枪 |
[1:23:21] | He had this old handgun. He showed it to her. | 他有把老手枪 他让她看过的 |
[1:23:25] | I don’t know where he got it, probably wasn’t even his… | 我不知道他从哪儿搞到的 也许根本不是他的 |
[1:23:29] | …but he said he’d use it if he found out who she was seeing. | 但他说一旦发现她去见谁他就会开枪 |
[1:23:33] | He kept it hidden in a heating vent. You know, in the skirting boards? | 他把它藏在暖气通风口 你知道的 在壁脚板那里? |
[1:23:42] | It might be the.38. | 可能是支.38的枪 |
[1:23:45] | – Get me Judge Biggs. – What? | – 给我接通比格斯法官 – 干吗? |
[1:23:47] | I’m getting a search warrant to Randy’s. | 我要一张兰迪家的搜查令 |
[1:23:50] | – Get Judge Biggs on the phone. – I should get over there. | – 给我接通比格斯法官的电话 – 我得过去看看 |
[1:23:54] | – No! – No? | – 不行! – 不行? |
[1:23:56] | You’re the guy he’s talking to. | 你和他谈过话 |
[1:23:59] | So we’re waiting for the warrant. Okay? | 所以我们还是等搜查令来了再说 好吗? |
[1:24:05] | Do you know when Randy showed her the gun? | 知道兰迪什么时候给她看的手枪吗? |
[1:24:08] | February? | 二月份? |
[1:24:11] | No, probably January. | 不 不 可能是在一月 |
[1:24:14] | Why didn’t you come forward when she died? | 为什么在她死时 你不把事情真相说出来? |
[1:24:17] | – She didn’t want anybody to know. – Even when she was dead? | – 她不想让其他人知道 – 尽管她死了也要守口如瓶? |
[1:24:22] | Beaten to death. Her body dumped on a pile of garbage! | 被殴打至死 她的尸体被弃置在垃圾堆中! |
[1:24:27] | – I was her friend. – No! | – 我是她的好友 – 不 你不是! |
[1:24:28] | – Acquaintance. We were close… – Close? | – 泛泛之交 好了吧 我们是老相识… – 老相识? |
[1:24:32] | She was attractive. Did you have sex with her? | 她很有魅力呀 你有和她上过床吗? |
[1:24:35] | – She was 17. – Seventeen? She was attractive. | – 她只有17岁 – 17岁?她真的很诱人啊 |
[1:24:38] | I suppose. | 我猜是吧 |
[1:24:40] | Suppose? She was. So did you have sex with her? | 你猜?她事实上是呀 那你有没有和她上过床? |
[1:24:43] | – No, I was her mentor. – You bought her things. Gifts. | – 没有 我是她的导师 – 你送了她一些东西 礼物? |
[1:24:48] | – Yes. – What kind of gifts? | – 是 – 什么样的礼物? |
[1:24:50] | – Books, mostly, that’s what she loved. – Books? What about this? | – 大部份是书 她很爱看书 – 书吗?那么这个呢? |
[1:24:55] | – You give her this? – Yes. | – 这是你送她的? – 是的 |
[1:24:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:25:00] | – To see how she looked with it on? – No. | – 是为了看看她带上后的样子吗? – 不是 |
[1:25:03] | – No? Why jewelry? – It was just a present. | – 不是?那你送她首饰干吗? – 这只是一份礼物而已 |
[1:25:06] | – Bought a lot of presents? Dresses? – What’s wrong with that? | – 你买了很多礼物给她?衣服? – 那又有什么问题? |
[1:25:11] | Nothing. I’m figuring out what kind of mentor you were. | 没什么问题 我只是想知道 你是一位怎么样的导师罢了 |
[1:25:15] | I gave her things she couldn’t have. | 我送她自己买不到的东西 |
[1:25:17] | You wanted to fuck her, didn’t you? Sick son of a bitch! | 你只是想干她了吧 不是吗? 你这他妈的贱种! |
[1:25:23] | – Cool off. – Sick bastard. | – 冷静点 – 你这变态的狗屁 |
[1:25:25] | You have to cool down. Okay? Cool down. | 你需要冷静下来 知道吗? 冷静下来 |
[1:25:29] | All right. I need a break. | 好的 我要休息一下 |
[1:25:49] | I have to apologize on behalf of my colleague. | 允许我代我的同僚向你道歉 他呀… |
[1:25:53] | He’s been under a lot of pressure lately. But he’s a good cop. | 他最近受到了很沉重的压力 但他真的是个好警察 |
[1:25:57] | I’d hate to see the bad cop. | 哈…我最不希望见到坏警察啦 |
[1:26:06] | Search and seizure warrant. Yes, sir. | 搜查令和扣押令 是的 警长 |
[1:26:08] | Randy Stetz. | 兰迪斯特茨 |
[1:26:23] | – We got our warrant! – Thank you. We appreciate it. | – 我们拿到搜查令了! – 多谢你的合作 非常感谢 |
[1:26:39] | Francis, come with me. Let’s go! | 弗朗西斯 跟我一起去 行动吧! |
[1:26:47] | – You’re not going? – No. | – 你不跟着一起去吗? – 不了 |
[1:27:13] | Are you not on the Connell case? | 你不是在调查康奈尔的案件吗? |
[1:27:15] | I’m covering the shooting of Detective Dormer’s partner. | 我转到多莫探长拍档的枪杀案了 |
[1:27:19] | Heard about that. | 我也有听闻过 |
[1:27:24] | Should I call about Kay’s letters? | 我应否就凯信件的问题跟你联络? |
[1:27:26] | Yeah. I’ll pick them up. | 打给我 我会去取信件的 |
[1:27:52] | Stetz! We’re coming in! | 斯特茨!我们要进来了! |
[1:28:12] | Turn the place over. | 彻底搜查整间房子 |
[1:28:24] | Look there! Try over there! | 看看那里!查一下那儿! |
[1:28:27] | Rich, look here now. | 瑞奇 看一看这边呀 |
[1:28:36] | I got it! Hey, Fred! | 我找到了!嗨 佛瑞德! |
[1:28:58] | – Just in time, Dormer. – Had it in the motor oil. | – 你来得正好 多莫 – 在机油内找到了这个 |
[1:29:04] | What the fuck is this? | 这是他妈的什么呀? |
[1:29:29] | He says he was with Tanya when Kay was killed. | 他现在说在凯被杀的时候 他正和唐娅在一起 |
[1:29:32] | – That’s what she told me. – When? | – 她也是这样的告诉我的 – 何时? |
[1:29:35] | – When I questioned her. – Were you planning on telling us? | – 在我质问她的时候 – 那你之前有想过要告诉我们吗? |
[1:29:38] | That’s what I’m doing now. | 我现在就是在告诉你们 |
[1:29:46] | Randy and Tanya were screwing around. She’s trying to protect him. | 兰迪和唐娅在一起鬼混 她只是想庇护他罢了 |
[1:29:51] | – And the gun? – Says it isn’t his. | – 那他对手枪的有什么解释? – 他说那不是他的 |
[1:29:53] | If we get the ballistics match, he’ll be forthcoming. | 我想如果弹道鉴证结果出来后 他应该会变得稍为合作些 |
[1:29:57] | – Leaving? – First thing tomorrow. | – 那你要走了吗? – 明天一早 |
[1:29:59] | If Spencer can remember where he parked the plane. | 如果斯宾塞还记得 他把飞机停在哪里的话 |
[1:30:29] | I thought you wanted to kill me in the interview room. | 在会谈室内 我还以为你真的想把我杀掉呢 |
[1:30:33] | – Randy is in jail. – Said I’d write an ending they’d like. | – 兰迪已经被捕了 – 我说过我会写一个让他们满意的结局 |
[1:30:37] | You were wrapped up in details. | 你也被事件细节和真相弄得团团转呀 |
[1:30:39] | – The details? He’s innocent. – No, he isn’t. | – 那些细节?他是无辜的 – 不 他不是 |
[1:30:42] | He beat Kay. One day he’d do something worse. | 他殴打凯 有朝一日他可能会做出更严重的事情 |
[1:30:53] | You knew I planted the gun? | 你何时知道那手枪是我插赃的? |
[1:30:55] | You wanted to help me before the tape recorder. | 在我给你看那录音机前 你就已经想帮助我了 |
[1:30:58] | You had to have a wild card. | 你需要一张王牌作后盾 |
[1:31:01] | You’re a good man. I know that, even if you’ve forgotten it. | 你是个好人 我知道的 尽管你已经忘记了 |
[1:31:05] | When were you gonna point them at me? | 你在何时把那些矛头都指向我? |
[1:31:08] | When you found Kay’s dress? | 在你找到凯的裙子那时? |
[1:31:11] | Where I took the body? | 在我带走尸体那里是吧? |
[1:31:13] | If you have a gun and forensics… | 如果你有一把手枪和法医鉴证的话 |
[1:31:15] | …wouldn’t matter what I said about you killing your partner. | 就算我供出你射杀拍档的事来也没有关系了 |
[1:31:33] | May I have the tape? | 可以把那录音带交给我吗? |
[1:31:43] | – Did you make any other copies? – Why would I? | – 你有否拷贝其他备份? – 我为何要? |
[1:31:47] | Stop me from turning you in. | 不要逼我送你进牢 |
[1:31:49] | Or killing you. | 或者灭你口 |
[1:31:51] | I don’t have a hold over you. You made choices. | 我没有抓过你的痛脚 所有的路都是你选择的 |
[1:31:54] | Like I wasn’t here. Why kill me? | 就好像我不存在一样 干嘛杀我灭口? |
[1:31:56] | It won’t help Randy. | 这帮不到兰迪什么呀 |
[1:31:58] | After your scene at the department, | 在警察局你对我作出的举动之后 |
[1:32:00] | it won’t do you good if I’m dead. | 我死了的话对你也没什么好处哟 |
[1:32:02] | – A lot of ways a man can die. – Like an accident? Like Hap. | – 一个人死是有很多方法的 – 比如一场意外?像哈普那样 |
[1:32:08] | Like Kay. | 象凯那样 |
[1:32:12] | It took you 10 minutes to beat Kay Connell to death. | 你用了10分钟 将凯康奈尔殴打至死 |
[1:32:16] | Ten fucking minutes. You calling that an accident? | 他妈的10分钟呀 你还说这是一场意外? |
[1:32:20] | It took you a fraction of a second to kill your partner. | 你只用了千分之一秒 就干掉你的好拍档 |
[1:32:24] | Is that more of an accident? | 难道那就更像一场意外么? 真的吗? |
[1:32:29] | Is this an accident? | 那这又是一场意外吗? |
[1:32:34] | If you want it to be. | 如果你想它变成的话 |
[1:32:51] | It’s over, Walt. | 够了 完了 沃特 |
[1:32:54] | It’s over. I’m telling them everything. | 已经结束了 我要把所有真相告诉他们 |
[1:32:56] | Tell them about Hap, you, everything. | 告诉他们关于哈普、你、和其他的事情 |
[1:32:59] | – What good would that do? – It’ll end this thing. | – 这样做对你有什么好处? – 那会为所有的事划上句号 |
[1:33:02] | It won’t end it. You’re not thinking straight. | 这样做没有用的 不要胡思乱想呀 |
[1:33:06] | Will you tell the truth? You shot your partner and lied about it. | 把真相供出来?你射杀了你的拍档 然后给假证供 |
[1:33:11] | To them, you’re a liar and a killer. You’re tainted. Forever! | 对他们来说 你是个说谎者和杀人凶手 你会遗臭万年的! |
[1:33:16] | You don’t get to pick when you tell the truth. | 你没有选择的权利何时说出真相 |
[1:33:19] | The truth is beyond that. | 因为真相远远超乎你的想象 |
[1:33:22] | That tape was the only proof we had a conversation outside of that room. | 那录音带是唯一可以证明我们在那会谈室之外还有接触过 |
[1:33:29] | To them, I’m a writer that Kay admired. | 对他们而言 我只是一个凯颇崇拜的作家 |
[1:33:31] | Randy is the killer, | 兰迪是那杀人凶手 |
[1:33:33] | and you’re a hero cop. | 而你就是一位英雄警员 |
[1:33:35] | Your life’s work is intact. | 你一生的事业也丝毫无损 |
[1:33:37] | Another abusive scumbag is in jail. Everything is as it should be. | 多一个社会渣滓进牢 所有东西都如常进行 |
[1:33:41] | Go back to Los Angeles. The case against Randy is pretty solid. | 回去洛杉矶吧 指控兰迪的案件已经证据确凿 |
[1:33:46] | I can take care of everything here. I got it worked out. Go home. | 我可以把这里所有的处理掉 我会把事情办妥的 回家吧 |
[1:33:57] | Midnight of your sixth night. You broke my record, Will. | 在你第六晚的深夜 你打破了我的纪录 威尔 |
[1:34:40] | – Randy Stetz. He was an asshole. – You knew him as a kid? | – 兰迪斯特茨 他是个混蛋 – 你知道关于他童年的事吗? |
[1:34:44] | – Dads were on the same boat. – Bad seed. | – 他的父亲也干过同样的事 – 孽种呀 |
[1:34:48] | How do you like our beer? | 你觉得我们的啤酒好吗? |
[1:34:56] | What Dormer needs is a little shuteye. | 多莫现在需要的是小睡片刻 |
[1:34:59] | – White nights getting to you? – Hasn’t been easy. | – 极昼把你搞垮了吗? – 真是很不好过的 |
[1:35:02] | – Better than winter. – Got that right. | – 怎样也比冬天好 – 哈 你说得对 |
[1:35:04] | Sun barely comes up for five months. | 在冬天 有足足五个月几乎见不到太阳 |
[1:35:07] | Like being sucked into a black hole. | 就好象被黑洞吞噬了似的 |
[1:35:10] | Hey, Nancy Drew. You hear? We got him. | 嗨 女侦探 你听说了没?我们抓到他了 |
[1:35:13] | Rich found the gun. | 瑞奇找到那手枪了 |
[1:35:17] | – Something’s on her mind. – I found this on the beach. | – 你好像另有所思呢 – 我在沙滩上找到这个 |
[1:35:21] | – What is it? – Shell casing, 9mm. | – 是什么啦? – 子弹空壳 九毫米口径 |
[1:35:25] | The murder weapon was a.38. None of us carries a 9mm. | 杀人凶器是.38口径的 我们没人带9毫米口径的配枪 |
[1:35:29] | Or backup weapon, right? | 或者后备武器 是吧? |
[1:35:33] | Get a hobby, would you? | 找个嗜好调剂下吧 可以吗? |
[1:35:35] | It’s a legitimate point, isn’t it, detective? | 这是个合乎情理的依据 不是吗 多莫探长? |
[1:35:42] | This case is closed, Ellie. | 这案件已经完结了 艾莉 |
[1:35:44] | Hold the fort, boys. | 帮我招呼她吧 |
[1:35:46] | I’ll go find a men’s room. | 兄弟们我要上一上洗手间 |
[1:35:49] | Relieve myself of your fine Alaskan beer. | 要舒畅舒畅一下自己 解放你们那些上好的阿拉斯加啤酒 |
[1:35:53] | Do you want a beer or something? | 你要喝啤酒还是其他饮品? |
[1:35:56] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:35:58] | – He’s good people, right? – Don’t get carried away. | – 他是个好人 对吧? – 不要因他而扫兴啦 |
[1:36:03] | What has two thumbs and loves blowjobs? | 有什么东西有两个拇指 而且喜爱口交? |
[1:36:06] | – I don’t know. – This guy. | – 我不知道 – 这位…仁兄 |
[1:36:18] | It’s been something, Dormer. | 发生了很多事情 多莫 |
[1:36:22] | It’s been really great working with you. | 和你合作的这段时间真的非常好 |
[1:36:29] | – Run Will to the airport? – I gotta pick up the letters. | – 你要载威尔去机场吗? – 不了 我要去取信 |
[1:36:32] | In Umkumiut… | 在尤姆库谬特… |
[1:36:34] | At his lake house. Dormer will have to leave my car at the dock. | 在他的湖边小屋 多莫得把我的车子停在码头了 |
[1:36:38] | – lf that’s okay with you? – Yeah, it’s fine. | – 如果你不介意的话 – 好的 没有问题 |
[1:36:48] | It’s been a pleasure. | 真的很荣幸 |
[1:36:51] | Get some sleep. | 去睡一觉啦 |
[1:38:16] | Detective Dormer. | 多莫探长 |
[1:38:19] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:38:20] | Someone’s complaining about the noise. Says he can’t sleep. | 有人投诉有噪音 使他不能入睡 |
[1:38:25] | Something wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗? |
[1:38:28] | It’s so fucking bright in here. | 嗯 这里实在他妈的太亮啦 |
[1:38:34] | No, it’s dark in here. | 不 这里非常的黑暗 |
[1:38:41] | Will you please…? | 可否请你…? |
[1:38:57] | There’s this guy, Wayne Dobbs, 24. Works part time at a copy store. | 有个人 叫韦恩多波斯 24岁 在一个影印店里做兼职 |
[1:39:03] | Every day he watches this 8-year-old boy… | 每天他都看着一个8岁的男孩 |
[1:39:07] | …waiting for his carpool across the street. | 在街对面等载他的车子 |
[1:39:10] | – This is one of your cases? – Yeah. Hap and me. | – 这是你办过的一件案子? – 是的 哈普和我 |
[1:39:15] | A year and a half ago. | 在一年半前 |
[1:39:16] | For six months, he watches this kid. | 足足六个月 他每天看着这男孩 |
[1:39:19] | Finally gets up the nerve. | 到最后他失去理性 |
[1:39:22] | He goes down, grabs that boy before the carpool comes… | 他在接送车到来之前捉住了那个男孩 |
[1:39:26] | …takes him back to his apartment… | 把他带到自己的公寓里 |
[1:39:29] | …and keeps him there for three days. | 把他软禁了三天之久 |
[1:39:34] | He tortures him… | 他折磨那男孩 |
[1:39:40] | …and makes him do things. | 还要他做…一些事情 |
[1:39:42] | And, finally, he’s had enough. He gets a rope. | 最后 他满足了 就找来了绳子 |
[1:39:45] | He hangs the boy in a storage space in the basement of the building. | 他把那男孩吊在那公寓地下室的储物室里 |
[1:39:50] | But he didn’t do it right. | 但他没有弄好 |
[1:39:53] | Little boy’s neck didn’t break, so he dangled there for a while… | 那小男孩的颈骨没有立时折断 所以他就在那里晃荡着 |
[1:39:59] | …and then died finally from the shock. | 然后休克 最后就死了 |
[1:40:02] | Landlord found the body five days later. | 房东五天之后发现了那男孩的尸体 |
[1:40:06] | The second I met this guy, Dobbs, I knew he was guilty. | 我第一眼看到多波斯 就知道是他干的 |
[1:40:10] | That’s what I do. That’s my job. I assign guilt. | 我就是干这个的 吃这碗饭的 我提出指控 |
[1:40:14] | You find the evidence… | 你去收集证据 |
[1:40:16] | …figure out who did it, and then you go get them and put them away. | 找出谁是凶手 然后就去逮捕 再关他进监狱 |
[1:40:23] | This time there wasn’t enough evidence. | 但这一次的证据不足 |
[1:40:26] | And it’s reasonable doubt to a jury… | 还有一个陪审员有理据的质疑 |
[1:40:29] | …because a jury never met a child murderer before. | 因为那个陪审员 从来没遇到过儿童凶杀案 |
[1:40:34] | But I have. | 但是我有 |
[1:40:37] | Anyway… | 不管怎么样 |
[1:40:42] | I went and took some blood samples from the boy’s dead body… | 我在孩童的尸体上取了一些血液样本 |
[1:40:49] | …and I planted them… | 然后把它栽赃到 |
[1:40:54] | …in Dobbs’ apartment. | 多波斯的公寓里 |
[1:41:02] | I could feel it there. | 我能够感觉到 |
[1:41:05] | This is gonna catch up with me. | 这事迟早会让我倒霉的 |
[1:41:08] | I don’t do things like that. | 我从来不会做这样的事的 |
[1:41:10] | So how did it catch up with you? | 那它又怎么会让你倒霉呢? |
[1:41:13] | Internal Affairs is coming down on our department. | 内务部的人查到我们部门了 |
[1:41:16] | Hap, he was gonna cut a deal… | 哈普 他要了结他的事 |
[1:41:21] | …and bring me straight into it. | 还要把我一起拖进去 |
[1:41:24] | They would’ve reopened Dobbs’ case, he would’ve walked. | 他们会重审多波斯的案子 他可能会被无罪释放 |
[1:41:28] | Now that won’t happen. And I don’t know… | 现在这事不会发生了 而我不知道 |
[1:41:32] | …how I feel about that. | 对那事的感觉是怎样 |
[1:41:36] | But Dobbs was guilty. Dobbs needed to be convicted. | 不过多波斯是有罪的 多波斯需要受到制裁 |
[1:41:40] | So the end justifies the means. | 所以结果证明了手段是正当的 |
[1:41:46] | Right? | 是吧? |
[1:41:51] | – I’m in no position to judge. – Why not? | – 我没有资格去审判 – 为何没有? |
[1:41:55] | Two kinds of people live in Alaska. | 有两种人居住在阿拉斯加 |
[1:41:58] | The ones who are born here, | 一种是土生土长的 |
[1:42:00] | and the ones who come here to escape something. | 另一种是为逃避某些事而来的 |
[1:42:04] | I wasn’t born here. | 我不是前者 |
[1:42:07] | Why don’t you tell me what you think? | 你为什么不告诉我你此刻的想法? |
[1:42:10] | Here. Now. In this room. You and me. | 在这里 现在 在这间房里 你跟我 |
[1:42:15] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:42:20] | I guess it’s about what you thought was right at the time. | 我想这是当时你有关是非的想法 |
[1:42:26] | Then, what you’re willing to live with. | 然后 你选择了接受它 |
[1:44:10] | – Nightmute Police Department. – Detective Burr. | – 不夜城警察局 – 波尔警探 |
[1:44:13] | She’s not here. She left town about 20 minutes ago to go pick up… | 她不在这里 她大约20分钟前出了城 去拿… |
[1:44:42] | – Mr. Finch. – Detective Burr. | – 芬茨先生 – 波尔警探 |
[1:44:45] | – Are they friendly? – Yeah. | – 它们友善吗? – 噢 当然 |
[1:44:47] | Didn’t expect to see you this soon. | 没料到你这么快就来了 |
[1:44:49] | Sorry about the mess, doing some work. | 抱歉这里一团糟的 正在做些工作 |
[1:45:05] | Could Kay’s letters strengthen the case against Randy? | 凯的信可以加强对兰迪的控诉吗? |
[1:45:09] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[1:45:42] | Watch your head. I’ve done it 1000 times. | 小心碰到头呀 我撞过了上千次了 |
[1:45:52] | Sorry about all the clutter. I am a pack-rat. | 抱歉呀 房间乱七八糟的 我是只役鼠 |
[1:45:57] | I keep everything. | 我不舍得丢东西 |
[1:46:00] | I got them. Just don’t know where. | 我有是有的 只是不知道放在哪儿了 |
[1:46:04] | – They’ve gotta be here somewhere. – Working on a new book? | – 它们一定在这里什么地方 – 在写作新书吗? |
[1:46:08] | – Have you read any of my books? – I haven’t. | – 你看过我写的书吗? – 没有 |
[1:46:52] | – She knows, Will. – Where is she? | – 被她知道了 威尔 – 她在哪里? |
[1:46:55] | She knows you killed Hap. | 她知道你杀了哈普 |
[1:46:57] | You would’ve realized if you weren’t strung out. | 要不是你他妈的失去理智 你应该早就发现了 |
[1:47:00] | – The way she looks at you… – Where is she? | – 她看着你时的眼神… – 她在哪里呀 芬茨? |
[1:47:03] | – It’s under control. – lf anything happened to her… | – 事情还在我们掌握之中 – 如果她有毫发受损… |
[1:47:07] | She’s okay. | 她安然无恙 |
[1:47:08] | If she talks, you’re fucked. | 如果她说出去的话 你完蛋了 |
[1:47:10] | Everything you’ve worked for is destroyed. | 你的一切就会毁于一旦 |
[1:47:15] | – Now give me… – Show me where she is. Now. | – 现在给我那… – 带我去见她 马上! |
[1:47:18] | She’s okay. Listen. I mean, it’s all fine. | 她没事 听好 我是说 她完全没事 |
[1:47:26] | Let’s search this place. For the dress. | – 搜查这地方 找那条裙子 |
[1:47:29] | – What dress? – Ellie’s… | – 什么裙子? – 艾莉的… |
[1:47:31] | – Kay’s! – You’re rambling. | – 凯的! – 你开始语无论次 |
[1:47:33] | Ellie’s here. | 艾莉在这里 |
[1:47:34] | – I’m taking care of us. – Us? | – 我在照顾好我们的事 – 我们? |
[1:47:37] | – She saw the dress. – Us? | – 她看到了那裙子 – 我们? |
[1:47:38] | Where’d you get us? Don’t talk about us. | 从哪儿来的“我们”? 不要说“我们” |
[1:47:41] | She’s alive, Will. Ellie! | 她还活着呀 威尔 艾莉! |
[1:48:14] | Hold it! | 住手! |
[1:48:17] | Don’t move! | 不要动! |
[1:48:19] | You shot Detective Eckhart. | 你射杀了厄克哈特探长 |
[1:48:24] | And Finch saw you do it. | 而芬茨亲眼看见你下手的 |
[1:48:30] | Did you mean to shoot Hap? | 你是故意射死哈普的吗? |
[1:48:33] | I don’t know anymore. | 我已经不知道了 |
[1:48:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:48:42] | I couldn’t see him through the fog, but when I got up close… | 在浓雾中我看不见他 但当我走近看的时候… |
[1:48:49] | …he was afraid of me… | 他好像很害怕我似的 |
[1:48:51] | …and he thought I meant to do it, so maybe I did. | 他以为我是故意的 所以我可能是故意的 |
[1:48:59] | I just don’t know anymore. | 我真的已经不知道了 |
[1:49:18] | – Where’s your gun? – He took it. | – 你的手枪在哪儿? – 被他拿走了 |
[1:49:25] | Keep your head down. | 不要抬头 |
[1:49:28] | I got seven rounds in this clip. Make it last. Head down. | 我还剩下七发子弹 不要浪费 别抬头 |
[1:49:36] | Okay, go! Go! | 好 去吧!去吧! |
[1:50:35] | You forgot the wild card. | 你忘了这张王牌了 |
[1:51:51] | Detective Dormer! | 多莫探长! |
[1:51:57] | I called for backup. They’ll be here soon. Dormer, just hold on. | 我已经叫了后援 他们很快就会来的 多莫 你要挺住呀 |
[1:52:03] | Hold on. | 振作点 |
[1:52:13] | Nobody needs to know. | 没有人需要知道 |
[1:52:19] | You didn’t mean to do it. I know that even if you don’t. | 你不是有意的 我知道的尽管连你都不知道了 |
[1:52:23] | No, don’t. Don’t. | 不 不要 不要呀 |
[1:52:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:52:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:52:32] | Don’t lose your way. | 不要迷失你的方向 |
[1:52:40] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[1:52:44] | Dormer. | 多莫 |
[1:52:47] | Let me sleep. | 让我睡 |
[1:52:49] | No. | 不要 |
[1:52:52] | Just let me sleep. | 就让我睡一觉 |