时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Since I was a kid I’ve been able to sleep through anything. | 我从小就是一个睡神 |
[00:08] | Storms, sirens, you name it. | 暴风雨 汽车喇叭 都不算什么 |
[00:11] | Last night, I didn’t sleep. | 可是昨晚 我失眠了 |
[00:14] | I guess I get a little goofy when I’m nervous. | 可能我紧张的时候就会变得疯疯癫癫 |
[00:20] | You see, today isn’t just any other day. | 今天 是个特殊的日子 |
[00:23] | It’s my first day. | 今天是我工作的第一天 |
[00:24] | I’m the man. | 我长大了 |
[00:35] | And four years of pre-med, four years of med school | 四年医学预科加上四年医学本科 |
[00:37] | and tons of unpaid loans have made me realise one thing… | 和助学贷款 教会了我一件事 |
[00:40] | Good, could you go drop an NG tube on the patient in 234 | 你能给234床的病人插根鼻胃管 |
[00:44] | and then call the attending if the lavage is positive? | 如果洗胃可行的话就把主治医生叫过来 |
[00:46] | …I don’t know Jack. | 我啥都不知道 |
[01:05] | So this is my story. | 这就是我的故事 |
[01:06] | I’m supposed to be up in intensive care. | 我本来应该去重症病房的 |
[01:08] | Good, we just turfed him there. | 很好 我们刚把他转过去 |
[01:10] | Look, I became a doctor because I wanted to help people, | 我当医生是为了帮助别人 |
[01:12] | but orientation yesterday | 但昨天的入职培训 |
[01:14] | It didn’t really focus on patient care. | 重点根本不是关心病人 |
[01:17] | The hospital doesn’t wanna be sued. | 院方不希望被起诉 |
[01:19] | Being sued is not a good thing. | 被起诉不是什么好事 |
[01:21] | – Hey, Turk? – What’s up? | – 嘿 Turk – 干嘛 |
[01:23] | You know how I’m totally down with the rap music? | 你知道我很喜欢说唱音乐吧 |
[01:25] | Dude, be whiter. | 老兄 好好当白人 |
[01:29] | Chris Turk’s my best friend. | Chirs Turk是我的死党 |
[01:30] | We roomed together in college, we roomed together in med school. | 我们在大学和医学院都是室友 |
[01:34] | Hell, we even got accepted by the same hospital. | 我们甚至被同一所医院录用 |
[01:38] | Here’s the thing. Tupac, DMX, Dr.Dre, | 是这样的 Tupac DMX Dr.Dre |
[01:41] | in most of their songs, | 他们的大部分歌曲 |
[01:42] | these artists use an extremely volatile racial slur. | 都用了极端种族歧视的词语 |
[01:45] | – The “N” word. – I got it. | – N开头那个 – 我知道 |
[01:48] | Right, my question is this: if we’re both singing along, | 我想问 如果我们一起唱他们的歌 |
[01:51] | and knowing that otherwise I would never use the word, | 而且我其他时候一定不说这词 |
[01:53] | – am I allowed to say… – No. | – 我可以说吗 – 不行 |
[01:55] | See, that’s good for me to know. I didn’t know that. | 幸亏你告诉我 我都不知道 |
[01:58] | Finally, doctors, if there is a mistake, | 最后 医生们 如果出现医疗事故 |
[02:01] | don’t admit it to the patient. | 千万别向患者承认错误 |
[02:03] | Of course, if the patient is deceased, and you’re sure, | 当然 如果你确定患者已经挂了 |
[02:08] | you can feel free to tell him or her anything. | 那你想说什么就说什么 |
[02:17] | Hey, listen, I found us an apartment. | 听着 我找了间公寓 |
[02:19] | OK, gang, I’m Dr Bob Kelso, and I’m your Chief of Medicine, | 大家好 我是Bob Kelso医生 是你们的内科主任 |
[02:25] | so I just want to encourage | 我想鼓励你们大家 |
[02:26] | you all to think of me as your safety net. | 把我当做你们的保护伞 |
[02:29] | Because I promise you, we’re a family here. | 因为我保证 我们会亲如一家 |
[02:33] | Now, then, go get ’em, doctors. | 好了 开始工作吧 医生们 |
[02:36] | So surgical interns are gonna go grab a beer. | 外科的实习医生要去喝啤酒庆祝 |
[02:39] | The medical interns are having a Pac-Man tournament. | 内科实习医生在玩吃豆人游戏 |
[02:42] | Apparently we’re all twelve. | 不分伯仲啊 |
[02:44] | I love Pac-Man. | 我喜欢吃豆人 |
[02:45] | Me, too. I love watching it, I love playing it, I love all of it. | 我也是 喜欢看 喜欢玩 怎么都喜欢 |
[02:50] | I’m Elliot. | 我叫Elliot |
[02:52] | – Ell-i-ot – Yeah, don’t do that. | – Ell-i-ot – 好了别搞那个 |
[02:55] | I’m JD. This is Turk. | 我是JD 这位是Turk |
[02:57] | Elliot, are you medical or surgical? | Elliot 你是内科还是外科 |
[03:00] | Medical. | 内科 |
[03:02] | Hello. | 有戏 |
[03:04] | So every male in my family is a doctor. My dad, my granddad, my brother | 我家里每个男的都是医生 我爸爸 我爷爷 我哥哥 |
[03:07] | Guess that’s why Dad gave me a guy’s name, | 所以我父亲给我起了个男人的名字 |
[03:09] | made me play sports, date girls. Joking. | 想让我搞运动 泡女人 开个玩笑 |
[03:11] | I know. I would’ve laughed if you’d paused. | 我懂 你停下来我就准备笑的 |
[03:14] | Anyway, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[03:17] | Your butt looks like two Pringles hugging. | 你的屁股像两个山丘紧抱在一起 |
[03:19] | No, you don’t. | 你不知道的 |
[03:21] | I’m probably Miss “Hyper-Competitive.” | 我大概是”超级好胜”小姐 |
[03:22] | I mean it used to be a big problem for me. Used to. Past tense. | 这曾经是我的问题 不过都过去了 |
[03:30] | Are we like…racing? | 这是要赛跑吗 |
[03:31] | Yes! | 没错 |
[03:33] | Please, I’m not that desperate. | 拜托 我有那么饥渴吗 |
[03:39] | No! | 不 |
[03:59] | So, you do a lot of cardio or? | 你锻炼得多吗 |
[04:01] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[04:02] | Elliot Reid? John Dorian? Great. | Elliot Reid John Dorian 很好 |
[04:05] | One, I am your resident, Dr Jeffrey Steadman. | 首先 我是你们的住院医生 Jeffrey Steadman医师 |
[04:07] | Not “Jeff”. | 别叫我Jeff |
[04:08] | Two, here are your manuals. | 其次 这是你们的员工手册 |
[04:10] | Do you ever notice how quickly some people make an impression? | 有些人能迅速给人留下深刻印象 |
[04:13] | I am a tool. I am a tool. I am a tool, tool, tool. | 我是个蠢货 我是蠢货 蠢货蠢货蠢货 |
[04:16] | An unbelievably annoying tool. | 不可理喻的令人讨厌的蠢货 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[04:18] | Yeah, finally. These are your beepers. | 是吧 这是你们的寻呼机 |
[04:20] | From now on, they control your entire life. | 现在开始 它掌控你们的生活 |
[04:22] | Ok, Thanks. Move it. | 谢谢 让开 |
[04:24] | Back to today. | 回到今天来 |
[04:25] | I was paged. | 有人呼我过来 |
[04:27] | Oh, first day, Bambi, Carla will take care of you. | 第一天啊 小鹿斑比 我会罩着你的 |
[04:30] | Don’t look at me when we’re moving someone. | 推病人的时候别盯着我看 |
[04:32] | Why? | 为啥 |
[04:34] | We’re waiting for Dr Cox. | 我们要等Cox医生来 |
[04:36] | – Hi, doctor. I’m… – Place an IV for me. | – 嗨 医生 我是 – 插根静脉注射管 |
[04:38] | We’ll talk later. | 等会儿再聊吧 |
[04:39] | Carla, can I ask you a personal question? | Carla 能问你个私人问题吗 |
[04:41] | do you spray the perfume on | 你是把香水喷身上了 |
[04:43] | or you just fill your bathtub up at home and splash around in it? | 还是泡在香水池里洗了个澡 |
[04:46] | I smell nice. | 我闻着不错呀 |
[04:47] | Come on. You’ve done this to cadavers before. | 加油 你以前在尸体上都做过 |
[04:49] | So this guy’s alive. Just poke it through his skin. | 活人也没问题 刺进皮肤就行了 |
[04:50] | Poke it through. Now! | 刺进去啊 快 |
[04:52] | Time’s up. Carla, will you do it for him, please? | 时间到 Carla你能帮他吗 |
[04:54] | I’m also gonna need a A.P.G. | 我还要做个APG |
[04:56] | – Why are you telling her? – Shut up and watch. | – 为什么要她来 – 闭嘴看着 |
[04:58] | Be nice to Bambi. | 对斑比好一点 |
[04:59] | Why’s this gomer got to try and die every day during my lunch? | 为什么这老家伙总是在我午饭时间寻死 |
[05:02] | That’s insensitive. | 真无情 |
[05:04] | Mistake. | 我错了 |
[05:06] | Man’s 92 years old, he has full dementia, hedoesn’t know we’re here. | 他92岁了 有老年痴呆 他都不知道我们在这儿 |
[05:09] | He is inches from Carla’s rack and he hasn’t even flinched. | 他眼前就是Carla的美乳 却毫无反应 |
[05:12] | – That is so sweet. – Yeah, it is. | – 你真会说话 – 嗯 是的 |
[05:15] | What about his subconscious? | 那他的潜意识呢 |
[05:18] | Eisenhower was a sissy. | 艾森豪威尔总统是个娘娘腔 |
[05:23] | I think by the grace of god we’re gonna be OK. | 老天开眼 我们应该没事 |
[05:26] | Oh, and from now on, whenever I’m in the room, | 从现在开始 只要我在病房里 |
[05:29] | you’re definitely not allowed to talk. | 你就不许说话 |
[05:34] | Dr Dorian, can you tell me what ailment most often… | Dorian医生 你能告诉我什么疾病通常 |
[05:39] | I think I’m gonna love rounds, it’s like being on a game show. | 我想我会喜欢上巡房的 就像是竞猜节目 |
[05:41] | What is uraemia? | 尿毒症 |
[05:43] | That’s my boy. Nice clean job on the Foley catheter. | 好孩子 Foley的尿管插得不错 |
[05:48] | I had a nurse do it. | 我让护士帮我做的 |
[05:50] | Unfortunately, I’m still afraid to touch anybody. | 很不幸我还是害怕触碰任何病人 |
[05:53] | I’ve been thinking a lot about Elliot. A whole lot. | 我经常想着Elliot 经常想 |
[05:56] | Dr Reid, you’re late. | Reid医生 你迟到了 |
[05:59] | I got puked on. | 病人吐我身上了 |
[06:00] | You’re off the hook if you can | 要是你能告诉我 |
[06:02] | tell me what to look for in a uraemic patient. | 尿毒症有什么症状 这事就算了 |
[06:05] | Anyway, I’m going for it. | 不管如何 我要行动 |
[06:07] | – Infection. – Infection? | – 感染 – 感染 |
[06:09] | That’s my girl. | 好姑娘 |
[06:12] | Moving on. | 继续吧 |
[06:14] | – I knew the answer. – I’m sure you did. | – 我知道答案的 – 你肯定知道 |
[06:16] | – I’m just frazzled. – How could you not be? | – 我只是有点累 – 你当然累啊 |
[06:18] | Good, but thanks, if there’s anything I can ever do for you… | 谢谢 要是我有什么可以帮你的话 |
[06:21] | You could let me take you to dinner tomorrow night. | 那让我明晚请你吃饭吧 |
[06:25] | Around seven? | 7点左右吧 |
[06:27] | Or eight? | 还是8点 |
[06:28] | Why not? | 行啊 |
[06:30] | Nice! | 赞 |
[06:32] | “Why not?” That’s what she said. | “行啊” 她当时就这么说的 |
[06:35] | “Why not?” | “行啊” |
[06:37] | Daddy, why did you marry Mommy? | 爸爸 你为什么娶妈妈 |
[06:39] | Tiger, I gave her an answer during rounds | Tiger 我在巡房的时候告诉她一个答案 |
[06:42] | and she screwed my brains out. | 然后她把我的脑子都日出来了 |
[06:45] | You’re the man. | 真汉子 |
[06:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛呢 |
[07:01] | Did you actually just page me | 你刚才是不是呼叫我 |
[07:03] | to find out how much Tylenol to give to Mrs Lenzer? | 想知道给Lenzer夫人用多少剂量的泰诺 |
[07:07] | I was worried it could exacerbate the patients… | 我只是怕会加重病情 |
[07:08] | It’s regular-strength Tylenol. Here’s what you do. | 就是普通剂量的泰诺 教你怎么做 |
[07:13] | Get her to open her mouth, take a handful and throw it at her. | 打开她嘴巴 抓一把丢进她嘴巴 |
[07:16] | Whatever sticks, that’s the correct dosage. | 留在嘴里的 就是正确的剂量 |
[07:19] | Under no circumstances are you to compromise | 在任何情况下你都不能说话 |
[07:21] | our no-talking agreement. | 这是我们的协议 |
[07:23] | Dr Kelso is always telling me you’re gonna… | Kelso医生总是说 你要 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna go ahead and say this as carefully as possible, | 我现在负责任地告诉你 |
[07:29] | so I don’t overstate it. | 我不是在夸大其词 |
[07:30] | Dr Kelso is the most evil human being on the planet | Kelso医生是这个星球上最邪恶的人 |
[07:35] | and may in fact be Satan himself. | 他可能就是撒旦本人 |
[07:38] | It’s just that this isn’t what I expected. | 我预料的情况不是这样的 |
[07:41] | Most of my patients are… | 我的大部分病人都是 |
[07:44] | older and sorta checked-out, mentally. | 年纪大精神还有问题的 |
[07:49] | Pumpkin, that’s modern medicine. | 傻瓜 这就是现代医学 |
[07:52] | Advances that keep people alive who should’ve died a long time ago. | 好处是让早就该死了的人 能活得更久 |
[07:57] | Back when they lost what made them people. | 他们几百年前就该升天了 |
[08:00] | Now your job is to stay sane enough | 你的任务就是保持清醒头脑 |
[08:02] | so when someone does come in that you actually can help, | 这样有病人进来的时候你就能帮他 |
[08:05] | you’re not so braindead you can’t function. | 你脑子没坏 就是胆小 |
[08:07] | For the love of God, what? | 看在上帝的份上 干嘛 |
[08:10] | Do you think we should be talking about this in front of… | 在病人面前说这个合适吗 |
[08:13] | Her? She’s dead. | 她 她已经死了 |
[08:15] | Write this down newbie. If you push around a stiff, | 记住了 如果你推个死人来回走 |
[08:18] | nobody’ll ask you to do anything. | 没人会叫你做任何事了 |
[08:21] | You’ve been like a father to me. | 你对我来说就像父亲一样 |
[08:23] | Fair enough, you want some real advice? | 不错 想听真正的建议吗 |
[08:25] | If they find out the nurses are doing your procedures for you, | 要是他们发现护士在替你做事情 |
[08:28] | your ass will be kicked outta here so quick, it’ll make your head spin. | 那你很快就会被解雇 肝脑涂地 |
[08:30] | And there it is. | 又来了 |
[08:32] | Have a terrific day. | 祝你愉快 |
[08:38] | I’m not really dead. | 我其实没死 |
[08:40] | OK Bambi, here’s Mrs Lenzer’s tox screen. | 斑比 这是Lenzer夫人的化验报告 |
[08:43] | I wonder if Turk is having the same experience I am? | 不知道Turk的遭遇会不会和我一样 |
[08:46] | – I am such a stud. – Probably not. | – 我是匹种马 – 看着不像 |
[08:48] | This morning, I had my hands inside of a guy’s chest. | 今天早上 我把手伸进了一个患者的胸腔 |
[08:51] | I couldn’t even see them. | 我都不敢看 |
[08:53] | I should not be allowed to do stuff like that. | 不应该让我做那样的事情 |
[08:55] | Wassup? | 你好哇 |
[08:57] | – And you weren’t scared? – One way or another, | – 你不害怕吗 – 不管怎样 |
[08:59] | everyone stops bleeding. | 大家都止住了血 |
[09:01] | – That is so deep. – No, it isn’t. | – 简直太酷炫了 – 才不是呢 |
[09:04] | It’s a little deep. | 至少有一点酷炫吧 |
[09:05] | – We never got to talk about the apartment… – T-Man! | – 关于那个公寓 – 铁男 |
[09:10] | What up, boy, how you doing? | 怎么样啊 你好吗 |
[09:12] | All right. | 挺好的 |
[09:13] | Todd, JD. JD, this is my man Todd. | Todd 这是JD JD这是我朋友Todd |
[09:16] | What’s goin’… | 你好 |
[09:18] | And like that, I was back in high school. | 好像回到了高中时期 |
[09:20] | You see, Surgical interns, they’re all slice ’em and dice ’em, they’re the jocks. | 外科实习生就是切这个切那个 四肢发达头脑简单 |
[09:23] | Medical interns, we’re trained to think about the body. | 内科实习生就是研究人的身体 |
[09:26] | Diagnose, test. Medical interns… | 诊断 检测 内科实习医生 |
[09:28] | You got a stain. | 你这里脏了 |
[09:31] | …we’re the chess club. | 我们像是象棋俱乐部 |
[09:36] | I just have bad gas. What are you testing me for? | 我就放了个臭屁 干嘛要检查我 |
[09:40] | We need to know if your gas could be harmful to others. | 看看你的屁是否对他人有害 |
[09:45] | He’s just scared. Talk to him. | 他只是害怕了 跟他聊聊 |
[09:48] | Look, Mr Burski, I heard a systolic murmur in your heart, | Burski先生 我在你心脏里听到了杂音 |
[09:53] | which is most likely nothing, but if you don’t let me check you out, | 一般来说不是什么大事 但要是不做个检查 |
[09:56] | I’m gonna worry about you all day. | 那我整天都会担心你的 |
[09:57] | Then I’ll do it. For you. | 那就做吧 为了你 |
[09:59] | You’re a good man. | 你真是个好人 |
[10:08] | I’m waiting for someone. | 我在等人 |
[10:10] | The door is broke. Probably the fifth time or so it don’t open. | 这门坏了 可能是第五次打不开了 |
[10:15] | Maybe there’s a penny’s stuck in there. | 可能有个硬币卡在里面 |
[10:17] | – Why a penny? – I don’t know. | – 为什么是硬币 – 我不知道 |
[10:19] | Did you stick a penny in there? | 是你把硬币卡进去的吗 |
[10:22] | No, I was just making small talk. | 不是 我就是随便说说 |
[10:24] | If I find a penny in there, I’m taking you down. | 要是我真的在里面发现硬币 就来找你算账 |
[10:28] | Welcome to rounds, kids. | 欢迎来巡房 孩子们 |
[10:31] | Elliot is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind. | Elliot是唯一让我不发疯的了 |
[10:34] | She is my dream girl. | 她就是我的梦中情人 |
[10:36] | The necrosis and infected stool | 局部坏死和粪便感染 |
[10:38] | most likely indicate what, Dr Dorian? | 通常说明什么情况 Dorian医生 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:47] | Sir, I have no idea. | 先生 我不知道 |
[10:50] | Dr Reid, can you help him out? | Reid医生 你能帮他吗 |
[10:52] | I’d say superior mesenteric insufficiency. | 恶性肠系膜不足 |
[10:57] | That’s my girl. Patient number two. | 真是好姑娘 二号患者 |
[11:02] | “Superior mesenteric…” | “恶性肠系膜” |
[11:08] | Draining Mrs Pratt’s stomach fluid will get my spirits back up. | 抽Pratt夫人的胃液能让我振奋一点 |
[11:11] | – Circles for you. – Shut up and do it. | – 画个圈圈 – 闭嘴做事 |
[11:15] | Fantastic. Now just suck out the fluid with the giant needle. | 美极了 现在只需要用大号针头抽出胃液 |
[11:20] | I think this needle’s too big. I’m gonna get a nurse. | 针头太大了 我想找个护士 |
[11:21] | Come on, man. Learn by doing. Learn by doing. | 拜托 兄弟 边做边学 做做就会了 |
[11:26] | Why couldn’t I do that? I hated him at that moment. | 我怎么就做不到 这一刻我可真恨他 |
[11:32] | OK, maybe the needle was just a little too big. | 好吧 可能针头是大了一点 |
[11:35] | – You think? – What’s going on down there? | – 你才知道啊 – 怎么了 |
[11:37] | Nothing, mam. This is totally normal. | 没事 一切正常 |
[11:40] | So are you gonna move your stuff in or what? | 你会搬过来住吗 |
[11:43] | That’s why I came by. | 这就是我过来的原因 |
[11:44] | I think it’s better if we both branched out a little, what do you think? | 我觉得我们最好分开住 你觉得呢 |
[11:47] | Tell him you think that’s stupid. Tell him you need him. | 告诉他这是蠢主意 告诉他你需要他 |
[11:50] | Yeah, I feel the same way. | 是啊 我也这么觉得 |
[11:58] | So what’s it like being a young hotshot doctor? | 当一个年轻有为的医生是个什么感觉呀 |
[12:02] | It’s like, did you ever go see a movie that everyone told you was great | 就像去看一部人人都说好的电影 |
[12:06] | and because of all the expectations, you ended up totally disappointed? | 本来满怀期望结果却让你很失望 |
[12:09] | Movies nowadays have too many special effects. | 现在的电影用了太多特效了 |
[12:12] | Yeah. That’s pretty much my point. | 好吧 我也是这个意思 |
[12:15] | My first code. | 我第一次被呼叫 |
[12:16] | See, here’s how it works. Someone’s heart fails, they beep everyone. | 解释一下 有人心脏衰竭时 所有人都被呼叫 |
[12:19] | The first doctor in has to run the room, | 第一个到达病房的医生 |
[12:20] | Tell everyone what to do, basically decides if a patient lives or dies. | 指挥工作 基本上决定了病人的生死 |
[12:23] | What, am I crazy? | 等等 我疯了吗 |
[12:28] | You chicken. | 你个胆小鬼 |
[12:31] | Don’t worry about the patient. Turk was already there, “learning by doing”. | 别担心病人 Turk已经在里面”边做边学”了 |
[12:34] | – Charged. – Clear. | – 准备 – 闪开 |
[12:38] | Plus, it turns out the guy was just sleeping, attached to a faulty monitor. | 结果那家伙只是睡着了 刚好监视器出故障 |
[12:41] | I thought we cared about each other. | 我以为我们还算互相照应呢 |
[12:44] | Oh please, if you don’t wanna sleep with me, | 得了吧 你只要是不想跟我上床 |
[12:45] | you would’ve done the same thing. | 你也会那么做 |
[12:46] | I’ll tell you one thing, | 告诉你 |
[12:46] | the last thing on the world I wanna do is sleep with you now. | 我现在一点都不想跟你上床 |
[12:50] | Do me right here. | 现在就干我 |
[12:52] | – Ok – See? | – 好 – 你看 |
[12:56] | Right. Pass me a trach kit. | 很好 给我拿个针包 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:03] | Our date is totally cancelled. | 我们的约会绝对取消了 |
[13:10] | I was sitting on the floor for two reasons. | 我坐在地板上有两个原因 |
[13:13] | One, I tried to lock Elliot in that supply closet | 一 我想把Elliot锁在储备室里 |
[13:15] | and she kicked me. Hard. | 而她狠狠地踢了我 |
[13:17] | And two, the on-call room was locked. | 二 值班室被锁上了 |
[13:21] | Come on, I got like ten minutes to sleep. | 快点 我就剩10分钟睡觉了 |
[13:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:25] | Tell me if I’m going too fast, OK? | 要是觉得进展太快 就告诉我 |
[13:28] | Lose the clothes. | 脱衣服 |
[13:32] | I heard that Turk was gonna move in with Todd. | 我听说Turk要搬去和Todd住 |
[13:34] | I’m surprised that hi-fiving freak isn’t in there with him. | 我很惊讶那个击掌狂魔居然不在里面 |
[13:38] | Damn, this is hot. | 妈的 太刺激了吧 |
[13:41] | Nice. | 真好 |
[13:42] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[13:44] | No, I gotta get back, but very nice. | 不 我要回去了 不过真的很棒 |
[13:48] | Hey, Bambi. | 嘿 斑比 |
[13:51] | So uh, I’ll call you, OK? | 我会给你打电话 好吗 |
[13:54] | Give me a big “ahh”. | 张嘴说”啊” |
[13:55] | A big-boy “ahh”. | 大大的”啊” |
[13:58] | Turk practically had sex in the on-call room. | Turk差点在值班室里做爱 |
[14:00] | You realise, of course, I have no idea who Turk is, | 你应该知道 我不知道Turk是谁 |
[14:04] | but good for him. | 不过 他有两下啊 |
[14:06] | You see, Billy, it turns out that sex is life-affirming. | Billy 最终你会发现 性是人生的全部 |
[14:10] | What do you say, champ? You got a urine sample in there for me? | 你觉得呢 再给我取个尿样吧 |
[14:13] | But I just did five minutes ago. | 我5分钟前刚尿过 |
[14:15] | I know you did, but here’s the thing. | 我知道你尿了 但是听着 |
[14:17] | I’d like you to take this cup, put it on the ground, | 拿着这个杯子 放在地上 |
[14:19] | close your eyes and just go nuts. What do you say? | 闭上眼睛然后随便尿 你看怎么样 |
[14:22] | – Cool! – Good boy. Go get ’em, champ. | – 酷 – 好孩子 去吧 |
[14:25] | – Why are you here? – Seems like a good kid. | – 你来干嘛 – 他是个好孩子 |
[14:28] | You’re worried about being on call tonight, aren’t you? | 你是在担心今晚的值班 对吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:33] | Look, worst-case scenario, | 听着 最坏的假设就是 |
[14:36] | you kill somebody, | 你害死了某个人 |
[14:38] | and that hangs over your head the rest of your life. | 然后你下半辈子都摆脱不掉了 |
[14:40] | But that is the absolute worst-case scenario. | 但这绝对是最坏情况的假设 |
[14:43] | Come on, look, Just have the nurses do all the stuff | 要是你真遇上不敢做的事 |
[14:46] | you’re still too chicken to do, | 就让护士做吧 |
[14:47] | which I assume covers just about everything, | 我估计会是所有事情 |
[14:49] | and if you have a really rough admission… | 要是你真的遇见棘手的问题 |
[14:51] | Call you? | 呼叫你 |
[14:51] | No! I was gonna say go hide in the closet again. | 不 我想说再躲进衣柜里吧 |
[14:54] | Yeeha. This is fun. | 咦哈 真好玩 |
[14:57] | – Nurse? – I’m a doctor. ok? | – 护士 – 我是个医生好吗 |
[14:59] | The stethoscope, the beeper, a doctor, got it? | 听诊器 传呼机 医生 懂吗 |
[15:02] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[15:03] | I just hate it, I hate the “darlings”, the “sweethearts”. | 我恨”亲爱的” 恨”甜心” |
[15:06] | You don’t need to tell me how hard it is being a woman around here. | 我理解作为一个女人在这里是多么辛苦 |
[15:09] | You’re certainly furthering the cause by wearing a thong | 你穿着丁字裤来上班 |
[15:12] | to work and hooking up in the on-call room. | 在值班室里跟人亲热还真是辛苦呢 |
[15:15] | Word gets around. | 流言满天飞了 |
[15:16] | You talk like that, do you even know my name? | 你知道我叫什么吗 你就说这个 |
[15:19] | I spend every second of my life either here | 我的生活要么是在这工作 |
[15:22] | or taking care of my mom, | 要么是在照顾我老妈 |
[15:23] | so, yeah, maybe I needed a little closeness. | 所以没错 我就是需要一些亲密关系 |
[15:26] | I’m sure you never had a quickie at the club, right? | 你从没在酒吧找过一夜情吧 对吗 |
[15:28] | Or snuck some skinny flab-butted college boy up to your sorority room. | 也从没偷偷把精瘦的大学男生带回宿舍吧 |
[15:32] | And my thong? I happen tothink it makes my ass look good. | 我的丁字裤 我觉得它让我的臀部看起来美极了 |
[15:36] | And some days, I need to feel good about something around here. | 有时候 我就是需要让我自己感觉良好 |
[15:38] | And you judge me? Well, guess what? | 你还评判我 你猜怎么着 |
[15:40] | Word does get around, Ms Out-For-Herself. | 流言确实满天飞 自以为是小姐 |
[15:43] | So you can dump on everyone here if you want, | 你可以随便给人扣帽子 |
[15:46] | but you will not hurt me. | 但是你根本伤不到我 |
[15:52] | Her name’s Carla, by the way. | 她叫Carla 顺便讲一下 |
[15:58] | Carla Carla. | |
[16:11] | Hey, champ. First night on call starts soon, huh? | 嗨 伙计 第一次值班快开始啦 |
[16:15] | Gosh, you must be excited. | 你肯定很兴奋吧 |
[16:18] | You betcha. | 那是当然 |
[16:20] | Oh, about Mrs Pratt. | 喔 关于Pratt夫人 |
[16:23] | I heard you wanted to put her on the hospital’s transplant list. | 我听说你想把她放到医院的移植名单里 |
[16:28] | I just thought I’d recommend keeping her on dialysis a little while longer. | 我建议让她再做一段时间的透析治疗 |
[16:31] | – Maybe we’ll get lucky. – No problem, sir. | – 没准我们运气好呢 – 没问题 先生 |
[16:34] | Great. Have a ball. | 很好 祝你愉快地 |
[16:36] | On call. | 值班 |
[16:37] | Little poem for ya. | 给你的小诗 |
[17:26] | Bambi, come on, let’s go. | 斑比 起来 有活儿 |
[17:36] | I’ll check on you every ten minutes, Mrs Marino, OK? | 我每10分钟过来检查你一次 Marino太太 好吗 |
[17:40] | I need to see you in Mr Burski’s room. | 我在Burski先生的病房等你过来 |
[17:42] | Are you flirting with me? | 你是在勾引我吗 |
[17:45] | You are, aren’t you? | 就是的 对不对 |
[17:48] | He crashed. The attending thinks it was a pulmonary embolism. | 他不行了 主治医师认为是肺动脉栓塞 |
[17:52] | No way anyone could’ve caught it. | 没人能救得了他了 |
[17:55] | – Anyhow you have to pronounce him. – Why didn’t anybody page me? | – 你得来宣告死亡 – 怎么没人呼叫我 |
[17:58] | Could you just pronounce him so I can go home? | 你能不能赶紧宣告 我还赶着回家呢 |
[18:01] | I’ll never forget that moment. | 我永远忘不了那一刻 |
[18:04] | The way he looked exactly the same, | 他看起来一切正常 |
[18:07] | only completely different. | 但却已经截然不同了 |
[18:10] | The shame that all I could think about | 可耻的是我只想到了 |
[18:12] | was how hard this was for me. | 这对我自己来说有多么难 |
[18:18] | Time of death 0200. | 死亡时间凌晨2点 |
[18:24] | I just wanted to help people. | 我只想帮助他人 |
[18:27] | The hardest part is how quickly you have to move on. | 最困难的是你得迅速振作起来 |
[18:30] | Don’t worry man, you’re gonna be fine. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[18:34] | Hey, I lied before, man. I’m scared every second. | 我之前说谎了 哥们儿 我时刻都很害怕 |
[18:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | It’s a good thing they make surgical masks. ‘Cause if they didn’t, | 手术口罩这发明真好 要是没有的话 |
[18:44] | everyone would know that my face was like this the whole time. | 大家会看到我的表情一直是这样的 |
[18:48] | Well I think it’s OK to be scared. | 我觉得害怕不算什么 |
[18:51] | I need you to tell me that every once in a while, man. | 我需要你跟我说这句话 |
[18:54] | He needs me? | 他需要我吗 |
[18:55] | Anyway, I just came to check up on you, see how you’re doing. | 我就是来看看你过得好不好 |
[18:59] | Ask him to move in again. | 再叫他搬过来 |
[19:01] | You know Turk, the offer still stands, if you wanna… | Turk 我仍然欢迎你 |
[19:03] | Dude, I already took the keys out your bag. | 哥们儿 我已经从你包里拿了钥匙 |
[19:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:13] | And like that, I got a second wind. | 从那以后 我开心了起来 |
[19:20] | I’m watching you. | 我盯着你呢 |
[19:29] | – How you holding up? – There he is. My safety net. | – 过得还好吗 – 他来了 我的保护伞 |
[19:33] | I saw that you’re still | 我看到你仍然坚持 |
[19:34] | pushing to put Mrs Pratt on the transplant list. | 把Pratt夫人放进移植名单 |
[19:37] | Bad news though, sport. She doesn’t have the insurance to cover it. | 坏消息啊 她没有保险来支付这个 |
[19:42] | Yeah, but she’s like a second away from total renal failure. | 但是她离完全肾衰竭已经不远了 |
[19:45] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[19:47] | And did you ask the Burski family for permission to do an autopsy? | 你有没有问Burski的家人是否同意尸检 |
[19:51] | They’re still in there with him, so… | 他们还和死者在一起呢 |
[19:53] | It’s a teaching hospital, son. You gotta ask. | 这是教学医院 你得去问的 |
[19:56] | Just tell him you can’t see Mr Burski again, he’ll understand. | 告诉他你不想见到Burski 他会理解的 |
[20:00] | Sir, do you think I could skip just this one? | 先生 这一次我能先不问吗 |
[20:03] | Why, sure, sport. | 为什么 当然啊 |
[20:06] | See? Every story needs a good guy. | 看吧 每个故事都需要一个好人 |
[20:08] | In fact, why don’t you just head on home? | 说实话 你为什么不直接回家呢 |
[20:13] | You look kinda tired. | 你看起来很累了 |
[20:15] | I am pretty tired. | 我确实很累了 |
[20:17] | Dr Dorian, do you not realise | Dorian医生 你没发现 |
[20:21] | that you’re nothing but a large pair of scrubs to me? | 你对我来说只是一套制服吗 |
[20:24] | For god’s sake, the only reason I carry this chart around | 我带着这张表的唯一原因是 |
[20:28] | is so I can pretend to remember your damn names. | 能假装记得住你们的名字 |
[20:30] | Look, if the patient has insurance, you treat them. | 听着 病人有保险 你就治 |
[20:33] | If they don’t, you show them the door. | 要是没保险 就请他们出去 |
[20:36] | And if somebody dies, you get the autopsy. | 要是有人死了 就去尸检 |
[20:39] | You get it by rounds tomorrow morning | 明早巡房之前给我搞定 |
[20:41] | or I will be scratching your name off my chart. Are we clear? | 不然我就把你的名字划掉 懂吗 |
[20:44] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[20:46] | Crystal clear. | 完全明白 |
[20:48] | Great, sport. | 非常好 |
[20:52] | I don’t get it. If he’s the jerk… | 我没搞懂 如果他是混蛋 |
[20:56] | …then who’s the good guy? | 那谁是好人呢 |
[20:59] | Car accident. Crashed in the elevator on the way up. | 车祸 在上来的电梯上不行了 |
[21:02] | You gotta relieve the pressure on his chest. JD, do it. | 释放他胸腔的压力 JD 快做 |
[21:05] | God, no. | 天哪 别 |
[21:06] | Look at me. You can do this. | 看着我 你可以的 |
[21:08] | – And I believed him. – Chest tube tray. | – 我相信他 – 胸腔插管 |
[21:10] | You know, kind of. | 有点信吧 |
[21:12] | Come on, baby, let’s go, chop-chop. | 快点宝贝 动手 |
[21:15] | You can do this. You have to do this. | 你能做到 你必须做到 |
[21:17] | JD, cut him or lose him. | JD 下刀 否则人就没了 |
[21:20] | Give me the tube. | 给我管子 |
[21:25] | I can’t get through the pleura. | 我穿不过胸膜 |
[21:28] | Don’t be gentle, get it in there. | 别这么绅士 加把劲儿 |
[21:31] | Connect it, please, Carla. | 帮我连上 Carla |
[21:36] | – Normal rhythm. – No way! | – 脉搏正常 – 不是吧 |
[21:39] | It’s a piece of cake. It’s your patient. | 小菜一碟啊 病人是你的了 |
[21:43] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[21:45] | That’s your patient, doctor. | 这是你的病人了 医生 |
[21:52] | Good. | 不错啊 |
[21:53] | – That’s enough. – Sorry. | – 够了 – 抱歉 |
[21:55] | It’s a very big moment for me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[21:57] | So I guess that’s it for now. 31 hours, 12 minutes, and I am… | 第一次上班就这么结束了 31小时12分钟 我 |
[22:03] | You finally off? | 你下班了 |
[22:04] | Almost. I have one more really annoying thing I gotta do. | 就快了 我还有一件很头疼的事要做 |
[22:07] | If you’re talking about getting the Burski autopsy, | 如果是关于Burski的解剖 |
[22:09] | I already called the family for you | 我已经给他家人打电话了 |
[22:10] | and they said fine, and to thank you, and I’m sorry. | 他们说可以 谢谢你 对不起 |
[22:13] | They didn’t say that last part, I did. | 后面那句不是他们说的 是我说的 |
[22:15] | The worst part was knowing right then I could never forgive her. | 最遭的就是 我明知道我无法原谅她 |
[22:20] | I forgive her. | 我原谅她了 |
[22:22] | You see, I can’t survive on my own. | 你看 我一个人可生存不下去 |
[22:24] | I’m a dork. A dork. I’m a dork. | 我是个呆子 呆子 我是呆子 |
[22:28] | Even now, when I finally get to go home, | 现在 就算我回家了 |
[22:30] | In the back of my head, I’ll know the hospital’s still here, wide awake. | 我知道身后的医院仍然在这里 照常运转 |
[22:33] | Bambi, get out while you still can. | 斑比 能走就快走吧 |
[22:37] | But what the hell. | 但是管他呢 |
[22:38] | The most important thing is that I got through my first three days | 重要的是 我熬过了我的头三天 |
[22:41] | without looking like a complete idiot. | 而且没出什么洋相 |
[22:47] | I’m the man. | 我长大了 |