时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Look, could you just let it go? | 能别这么较真吗 |
[00:02] | No, I don’t wanna let it go. It’s a simple question. | 不能 就问你一个很简单的问题 |
[00:04] | Why wouldn’t I wanna go to the symphony? | 凭什么你觉得我不想听交响乐 |
[00:06] | – I didn’t mean anything by it. – Oh, of course you meant something by it. | – 我根本没这个意思 – 你当然有这个意思 |
[00:09] | – We’ve got to do something about this. – No, we really don’t. | – 咱俩得做点儿啥 – 别 千万别 |
[00:12] | Come on, Carla’s your girlfriend, Elliot’s my friend… | 拜托 Carla是你女朋友 Elliot是我朋友 |
[00:15] | Dude, trust me. Don’t get involved. | 兄弟 听我的 别掺合 |
[00:18] | It’s she’s from el barrio el barrio, she must not like music. | 她来自拉丁贫民区 肯定不喜欢古典音乐 |
[00:20] | All I’m saying is classical music isn’t for everyone. | 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人 |
[00:22] | Oh, so, because I didn’t grow up with | 噢 就因为我小时候 |
[00:24] | a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper… | 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布 |
[00:28] | You got something to say? | 你有意见吗 |
[00:31] | Oh yes, frankly, I think that you’re being | 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得 |
[00:33] | condescending and you’re being overly sensitive. | 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了 |
[00:42] | Excuse me for a second, just one second. | 我出去一下 就一下下 |
[00:57] | So she grew up in el barrio, she must not like classical music. | 她来自拉丁贫民区 她肯定不喜欢古典音乐 |
[01:00] | All I’m saying is classical music isn’t for everyone. | 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人 |
[01:02] | Oh, so, because I didn’t grow up with | 噢 就因为我小时候 |
[01:03] | a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper… | 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布 |
[01:07] | You got something to say? | 你有意见吗 |
[01:09] | Nope. Not this time. | 没有 这次绝对没有 |
[01:11] | Oh yes, frankly, I think that you’re being | 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得 |
[01:13] | condescending and you’re being overly sensitive. | 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了 |
[01:22] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:47] | Here’s something that’s kinda surprising. | 有这么个惊人的说法 |
[01:49] | On my first day, my resident told me, | 来医院的第一天 住院医师就跟我说 |
[01:52] | if you don’t count the maternity ward, | 如果不算产科病房 |
[01:53] | which is mostly well, you know, | 那里面基本是 你们懂的 |
[01:56] | or the emergency room, | 也不算急诊室 |
[01:58] | which is mostly broken bones, stitches, you know, that sort of thing, | 那里面基本是骨折啦 需要缝针啦 这些病人 |
[02:02] | he said that one out of every three patients | 每三个住院的病人当中 |
[02:05] | that’s admitted to this place will die here. | 就会有一个死在这里 |
[02:10] | Hi, I’m gonna be your doctor. | 嗨 我是你的医生 |
[02:12] | Hello, I’m the doctor. | 哈啰 我是医生哟 |
[02:17] | I’m the doctor. | 我是医生 |
[02:18] | – What are you, 16? – Unacceptable. | – 你多大啊 16 – 简直不能接受 |
[02:21] | What, did you have coupons for this hospital? | 你是不是用了这家医院的优惠券啊 |
[02:23] | That’s enough! | 你们够了 |
[02:25] | Sure, he’s young but he’s probably a very good doctor. | 他确实挺年轻的 但没准儿是个好医生啊 |
[02:29] | Are you a good doctor? | 你是个好医生吗 |
[02:30] | Kinda too soon to tell. | 现在下定论还有点早哦 |
[02:32] | Honesty, I like that. | 挺诚实的嘛 我喜欢 |
[02:35] | You probably want these people to wait outside. | 你是不是想让这些人去外面等着 |
[02:38] | That’d be nice. | 再好不过了 |
[02:39] | Make’em know you’re a man, not a boy. | 让他们见识见识 男子汉 别被小瞧了 |
[02:42] | Would you guys mind… | 大家是否介意 |
[02:43] | – I’m fine where I am, thank you. – Make me. | – 我在这儿挺好的 谢谢 – 赶我试试 |
[02:47] | Do it. | 赶走 |
[02:49] | Everybody outta here, now! | 所有人都给我出去 马上 |
[02:51] | – No need to wake up the dead. – Jeez, snippy. | – 犯不着嚷嚷吧 死人都被你吵醒了 – 我去 真凶 |
[02:55] | Well, that was manly. | 不错嘛 像个男子汉 |
[02:56] | Right, that’s what I’m talking about. | 是吧 我也这么觉得 |
[02:59] | Want a hard candy? | 吃硬糖吗 |
[03:00] | Yes, please. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[03:03] | I’d say this is a simple laparoscopic hernia repair, sir. | 我认为这只是个简单的腹腔镜疝气修复手术 医生 |
[03:07] | See, this is embarrassing, you guys are wearing the same outfit. | 你们都穿一样的外套 多尴尬啊 |
[03:11] | Don’t sweat it. I’m not wearing pants. | 可别滴汗哟 我没穿裤子 |
[03:13] | Come on, that was funny. | 笑一下嘛 多好笑啊 |
[03:16] | Great. Moving on. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[03:17] | Where you guys going? | 你们去哪儿啊 |
[03:17] | ESPN Classic’s showing the ’82 NFC championship. | ESPN精选在播82年的橄榄球冠军联赛呢 |
[03:20] | It’s the catch! | 伟大接球瞬间啊 |
[03:21] | We could have some nurses over. | 可以叫几个护士过来嘛 |
[03:26] | I called down and requested a Spanish-speaking nurse. | 我叫了一个会讲西班牙语的护士过来 |
[03:30] | No English, huh? | 不懂英语 哈 |
[03:35] | I’m a chunky monkey from funky town. | 我是跳跳镇来的胖猴子 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna have a little trouble translating that. | 这句话有点难翻啊 |
[03:41] | Oh, good. It’s you. | 噢 好嘛 是你 |
[03:46] | I admitted this really neat old lady today. | 我今天接了一个酷毙了的老奶奶 |
[03:50] | Neat? | 酷毙了 |
[03:51] | Dude, the 1930s called and they want their lingo back. | 兄弟 30年代的人打电话把这词儿要回去呢 |
[03:55] | We had this connection, you know? | 我们一见如故 懂吗 |
[03:57] | No, I don’t know. Now please, let me get my sweat on. | 不知道 快别说了 让我痛痛快快出点汗吧 |
[04:01] | Surgeons generally don’t like to get too close to patients. | 外科医生通常都不喜欢和病人走得太近 |
[04:04] | Maybe it makes it harder to cut someone open, | 可能太亲近会更难开刀吧 |
[04:07] | maybe just too risky.I don’t know. | 或者太担风险 我也说不好 |
[04:10] | I feel like you’re missing out. Like this Mrs Tanner, | 你好像没懂 这个Tanner太太吧 |
[04:13] | she’s got this incredible energy and warmth. | 她让我感到无以复加的温暖和能量 |
[04:17] | Dude, the League of Women Voters called, | 兄弟 妇联已经打电话过来了 |
[04:19] | and they wanna know where to send your membership info. | 她们想邀你入会呢 |
[04:22] | You’re using that “somebody called” joke a lot. | 你总是开”某某某打电话”的玩笑 |
[04:24] | I know, I can’t help it. | 我知道 情不自禁嘛 |
[04:26] | I got a hernia patient to take care of. | 我要去看我的疝气病人了 |
[04:28] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[04:29] | Well, his name’s Hernia Patient. | 就叫疝气病人 |
[04:31] | But we’ve gotten close so I like to call him Hernia. | 但我们现在挺亲近的 所以我叫他疝气 |
[04:34] | He must feel so safe and taken care of. | 被你照看着 他肯定特有安全感 |
[04:37] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[04:39] | I paged Dr Cox and he should be here any second. | 我呼了Cox医生 他马上就过来 |
[04:48] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[04:50] | Oh, she says she thinks it’s amazing | 哦 她说她非常吃惊 |
[04:52] | that your fancy private school didn’t teach you any Spanish, | 你那高贵的私立学校居然一句西班牙语都没教过 |
[04:54] | considering that a third of your patients speak it as a primary language. | 毕竟你有三分之一的病人都把它当做主要语言 |
[04:58] | Like every doctor here speaks Spanish! | 说得好像每个医生都会讲西班牙语一样 |
[05:07] | What now, Dr Barbie? | 怎么了呢 芭比医生 |
[05:08] | Mrs Guerrero is a 40 years old lupus patient | Guerrero太太是一个40岁的红斑狼疮病人 |
[05:10] | who present with shortage of breath | 同时伴有呼吸急促 |
[05:11] | so I started her on a heparin drip and ordered a V/Q scan… | 我给她打了肝素点滴 并订了肺通气灌注显像 |
[05:14] | – I just wanted to run that by you. – One. | – 我想跟您确认一下 – 1 |
[05:17] | 2 Two. | |
[05:18] | – Three. – So, shall I… | – 3 – 所以 我是不是应该 |
[05:20] | It’s really important you let me get to ten. | 让我数到10吧 对我太重要了 |
[05:24] | – I just thought… – Listen, cookie. | – 我只是想 – 听着 甜心 |
[05:26] | You’ve been here over a month. This is Medicine 101. | 你来这儿已经一个月了 这是内科入门课 |
[05:30] | I don’t want every little thing run by me. | 我可不想帮你确认每件小事儿 |
[05:32] | I don’t wanna give you my two cents or, but if you do want my opinion, | 我也不想告诉你我的拙见 如果你非要听我的意见 |
[05:36] | rest assured it will always be that you’re an incredible pain | 确定无疑的就是 你以后会苦不堪言 |
[05:41] | and every time I see your Kewpie-Doll face | 而且 每次看到你那张丘比特娃娃脸 |
[05:43] | it just makes me want to pick you up and shake you | 我就想把你拎起来使劲儿摇 |
[05:46] | until all the hours of my life that you’ve wasted | 直到把我在你身上浪费的所有时间 |
[05:49] | fall out. | 摇出来 |
[05:52] | – Now laugh. – What? | – 现在笑吧 – 啥 |
[05:53] | Laugh so that she doesn’t think I’m yelling at you. | 快笑 这样她就不知道我刚才是在训你了 |
[06:03] | How fun was that? | 真是太好玩了 |
[06:06] | Just initial. | 只签首字母就行了 |
[06:08] | Dr Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
[06:10] | Hi, I wonder if you could give me your opinion about a patient? | 我接了一个病人 想听听您的看法 |
[06:13] | She’s a 74-year-old renal failure, Mrs Tanner. | Tanner太太 一个74岁的肾衰竭病人 |
[06:18] | Oh, of course. One of our frequent flyers. | 噢 好啊 她是我们的常客 |
[06:21] | She’s a neat lady. | 非常酷毙的老太太 |
[06:21] | That’s what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
[06:23] | Nobody likes a brown nose, son. Let me see that chart. | 没人喜欢马屁精 孩子 我看看病历表 |
[06:30] | I’m | 我 |
[06:32] | going to | 准备 |
[06:34] | kill | 收拾 |
[06:35] | you | 你 |
[06:37] | Why? | 为啥啊 |
[06:42] | You put her on diuretics? | 你给她用了利尿剂 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I ordered them. | 是的 我用了一些 |
[06:46] | These labs don’t look good. | 化验报告看着不太乐观啊 |
[06:47] | I think it’s time she got started on dialysis. | 我觉得是时候给她做透析了 |
[06:53] | Oh, but you know what you should do first, kiddo? | 噢 你知道应该先干啥吗 小子 |
[06:56] | What’s that? | 啥 |
[06:57] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[07:04] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[07:15] | “Went to the park” She… | “我去公园了” 她 |
[07:19] | She went to the park. | 她去公园了 |
[07:23] | It’s the Catch. | 伟大接球瞬间 |
[07:24] | The catch? I say “Catch” no response. | 接球懂吗 我说”伟大接球” 怎么都没反应 |
[07:26] | How can no one in this hospital know what the Catch is? | 这医院怎么一个懂橄榄球的人都没有啊 |
[07:28] | Niners-Cowboys. Joe Montana to Dwight Clark, | 49人对牛仔时 Joe Montana传球给Dwight Clark |
[07:31] | deep in the end zone, zero time left. | 在比赛结束最后一秒 深入对方球门区 |
[07:32] | Kid, please. Don’t insult me. | 孩子 拜托 别侮辱我的智商 |
[07:36] | Hey, come on man. It’s the fourth quarter. Got a minute? | 嘿 等下 兄弟 最后一节了 有空吗 |
[07:44] | – Sure. – Cool. | – 当然 – 太好了 |
[07:46] | David, right? | David 对吧 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:48] | I’m Turk. | 我是Turk |
[07:48] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[07:49] | Want some IV? | 来点儿点滴吗 |
[07:50] | – No, I’m good. – You sure? | – 不了 – 你确定 |
[07:57] | Mrs Tanner. | Tanner太太 |
[07:59] | Here’s the party. | 派对开始了 |
[08:00] | Look, I don’t know how it’s been with your other docters, | 我不知道其他医生是怎么处理的 |
[08:02] | but when you are under my care, | 但是 当我在照看您的时候 |
[08:02] | you stay in the hospital until I say it’s OK for you to leave. | 在我同意离开之前 您必须一直待在医院 |
[08:05] | We saved you a plate. | 我们给你留了一盘 |
[08:07] | I don’t care about food right now. | 我现在才不在乎吃什么呢 |
[08:09] | Oh my God, are those smores? | 我的天 是巧克力夹心饼吗 |
[08:11] | Look, it’s Samantha’s fifth birthday. | 今天是Samantha的5岁生日 |
[08:13] | Now you’re not gonna make me miss this, aren’t you? | 你不会忍心让我错过吧 对吗 |
[08:18] | Couldn’t you have got her a big cake? | 你们就不能给她买个大一点的蛋糕吗 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna order an ABG just to be safe. | 还是再给她做一次动脉血气分析吧 以防万一 |
[08:25] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:26] | Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. | 嗯 这样比较好 |
[08:28] | Hey, teach me to tell her she’s doing fine. | 嘿 教我用西班牙语告诉她一切都会好的 |
[08:32] | Say… | 你就说 |
[08:38] | Mrs Guerrero? | Guerrero太太 |
[08:47] | It worked! | 管用啦 |
[08:48] | Listen, the important thing to remember | 听好 最重要一点 你要记住 |
[08:51] | is this is not gonna hurt as much as you think. | 这没有你想象的那么疼 |
[08:53] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[09:14] | Ok, you know what, Mrs Tanner… | 够了 Tanner太太 你知道吗 |
[09:16] | Just until Samantha blows out her candles. | 就等Samantha把蜡烛吹灭嘛 |
[09:20] | What are you gonna wish for, honey? | 宝贝儿 你要许个什么愿呢 |
[09:21] | – A bike? – Nope. | – 自行车 – 不要 |
[09:23] | – A doll house? – Nope. | – 娃娃屋 – 不要 |
[09:25] | How about the ability to make quick decisions? | 来个果断决定的能力怎么样 |
[09:28] | – Nope. – How about this? | – 不要啦 – 这个咋样 |
[09:36] | – A pony? – No! | – 一只小马 – 才不要呢 |
[09:37] | Ok, enough of this. I don’t think any of you realise how serious this is. | 够了 我看你们根本都没意识到事情有多严重 |
[09:41] | Right now, we need to be worried about your mother. | 现在大家必须担心的是你妈妈的身体 |
[09:44] | Your grandmother, your… | 你的奶奶 你的 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry, we haven’t met. I’m Dr Dorian. | 抱歉 我们还没见过 我是Dorian医生 |
[09:50] | – You’re very cute. – Thank you. Come on, let’s go. | – 你特别可爱 – 谢谢您 好了 我们走吧 |
[09:53] | – Candles are still lit. – OK. | – 蜡烛还没灭呢 – 好吧 |
[09:56] | Here we go. Blow! | 开始啦 吹 |
[10:00] | I increased the heparin to 1,500 units per hour. | 我把肝素点滴加到每小时1500 |
[10:03] | Does that sound like enough? | 够吗 |
[10:05] | Should be. | 应该吧 |
[10:07] | Speaking of heparin, have you slept with Turk yet? | 说到肝素 你和Turk睡过了吗 |
[10:10] | – What?! – I’m sorry. | – 啥玩意儿 – 不好意思 |
[10:12] | Too personal. | 太私人了 |
[10:16] | I like to wait. I like a guy to want it so bad | 我喜欢等 让男人等到饥渴的不行 |
[10:19] | he basicly thinks he isn’t gonna get it ever. | 等到他都觉得自己永远也得不到了 |
[10:22] | then when he’s lost the will to live, that’s when I jump to him. | 等他要活不下去的时候 我再上 |
[10:24] | – So how long does that usually take? – A month, maybe two. | – 这一般要多久 – 一两个月吧 |
[10:28] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[10:29] | I like to use sex as an ice-breaker. | 我喜欢用性来破冰 |
[10:32] | And how’s that working out for you? | 这对你管用吗 |
[10:34] | I guess I don’t have what you would call high self-esteem. | 我想我的”自尊”就是这么消失的 |
[10:41] | – Let me know when you find the hernia. – You got it. | – 找到疝气告诉我 – 好的 |
[10:45] | – We’re so lost. – We are not lost. | – 我们根本找不到 – 我们肯定能找到 |
[10:48] | – Go left here. – It’s right. | – 往左看看 – 那是右 |
[10:49] | You passed his Cooper’s ligament three times already. | 你都扫过耻骨梳韧带3次了 |
[10:52] | – Just stop and ask for directions. – Do you wanna drive this thing? | – 快停下来问问方向吧 – 你想操作这玩意儿吗 |
[10:54] | Cos I will, I will pull this thing over and let you drive this thing. | 那我就 就把这玩意儿拽出来给你用 |
[10:58] | Wait a second. Go back to where you just were. | 慢着 回到刚才那儿 |
[11:07] | What is that? | 这是啥 |
[11:10] | Hey, her O-sat’s in the 80s. And take a look at her heart rate. | 她的睡眠呼吸暂停快80秒了 来看看心率 |
[11:17] | Shoot! | 糟了 |
[11:18] | That’s basically it. Your | 情况基本就是这样了 |
[11:20] | kidneys aren’t responding to medication any more. | 您的肾已经不能再对药物做出反应 |
[11:24] | I’m afraid we have to start you on dialysis. | 恐怕我们要开始给您做透析了 |
[11:27] | I’m not a big fan of dialysis. | 我不是很喜欢做透析 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but unfortunately we don’t really have a choice. | 我知道 很遗憾现在我们没得选 |
[11:32] | Actually, I do have a choice. | 其实吧 还有一种选择 |
[11:35] | Certain things you never expect to come out of a person’s mouth. | 这绝对是你很少从病人嘴里听到的话 |
[11:39] | I think I’m ready to die. | 我觉得 我做好死的准备了 |
[11:42] | I’ve got a ton of bricks for Dr Dorian. | 这儿有一吨砖头请Dorian医生签收 |
[11:55] | Can I get that pen back? | 能把笔还我吗 |
[12:18] | You’re gonna have to shut your mouth at some point. | 你总得把嘴巴闭上吧 |
[12:22] | Sweetie, I’m 74 years old. I’m ready to go. | 孩子 我已经74岁了 我准备好了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, but with dialysis you could live another 80 or 90 years. | 但是靠透析的话 您可以再活个八九十年啊 |
[12:30] | I think you’re being a little irrational. | 这你可就不怎么理智了 |
[12:32] | – No, I’m not. – Everybody dies some time. | – 我才没有 – 每个人都会死的 |
[12:34] | No, they don’t. | 才不是呢 |
[12:36] | Actually, sir, I think we’re really lucky we found the lymphoma when we did. | 事实上 先生 手术时能发现淋巴瘤真的挺幸运的 |
[12:41] | Of course, no, yeah. I’ll wait till you get here before I tell David anything. | 当然了 一定等您过来了我再告诉David |
[12:45] | Okay, see you soon. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[12:47] | Hi sport, I sure hope you’re not using that phone to make a personal call. | 小子 我希望你刚才不是在打私人电话 |
[12:51] | No, actually, that was David Morrison’s father. | 没有 那是David Morrison的爸爸 |
[12:54] | He’s a patient of mine. David’s a good kid. | David是我的病人 是个好孩子 |
[12:56] | He sounds terrific. You two becoming best pals, huh? | 挺不错的嘛 你俩变成好朋友了 哈 |
[12:59] | Well, you know, | 知道吗 |
[12:59] | what we should do is the three of us should play a game of stick ball. | 我们仨应该一起打打街头棒球 |
[13:02] | sir? | 什么 |
[13:03] | Sure, all we need is a stick, a ball and a pocket full of dreams. | 只要有一根棍 一个球 还有满满一口袋梦想 |
[13:08] | Or we could take turns bowling your patient | 或者也可以在我医院的走廊 |
[13:11] | down the hallways of my hospital. | 轮流把你的病人当保龄球打着玩 |
[13:13] | – OK, listen sir. I can explain. – Spare me. | – 您听我解释 – 说来听听 |
[13:15] | Spare you. That’s good, sir, cos of the bowling thing. | 说给您听 有意思 医生 保龄球的双关嘛 |
[13:20] | – You’re not making a joke, are you? – Not at the moment. | – 您不是在开玩笑 是吧 – 现在不是 |
[13:23] | I just think he’s a good kid and I really thought he needed a friend. | 我只是觉得他是个好孩子 而且他真的需要一个朋友 |
[13:26] | Young man, your patients don’t need friends, they need a doctor. | 小伙子 你的病人才不需要朋友 他们只需要医生 |
[13:31] | Her BP’s dropping. Maybe it’s time to push thrombolytics. | 她的血压不断下降 应该打点儿溶栓剂了 |
[13:35] | If you are her doctor, what would you gonna do? | 你要是医生会怎么做 |
[13:36] | That’s way out of my league, Elliot. | 这已经超出我的能力范围了 |
[13:38] | I know, but waiting, she seems to be decompensating | 她看着像是代谢失调 |
[13:40] | but thrombolytics scare me. | 但我不敢用溶栓剂 |
[13:41] | I mean, a lot of times the patient bleeds out. | 经常会有病人血流不止 |
[13:47] | She needs to know what’s going on. | 她得知道自己怎么了 |
[13:52] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[13:55] | – So she doesn’t want dialysis? – But what does that mean? | – 这么说 她不想做透析咯 – 但这又能说明什么呢 |
[13:58] | If she declines dialysis, | 如果是她自己拒绝了透析治疗 |
[13:59] | then there is no ethical dilemma. | 那就不存在道德难题了啊 |
[14:03] | But what about our duties as doctors to do everything in our power… | 那我们的责任呢 医生应该救死扶伤 把一切都 |
[14:06] | “What about our duties, doctors” | “那我们的责任呢 医生应该” |
[14:09] | Look, this has nothing to do with the patient. | 听好 这一切都和病人没有任何关系 |
[14:12] | This is all about you. You are afraid of death. | 全都是因为你自己 你害怕死亡 |
[14:15] | And you can’t be. You’re in medicine. | 千万不能这样 你可是内科医生 |
[14:18] | You gotta accept the fact that everything we do here, everything, | 你要接受我们的所有工作 我们所做的一切 |
[14:21] | is a stall. | 只是为了延长病人的生命 |
[14:23] | We’re just trying to keep the game going, that’s it. | 我们不过是在尽量维持游戏的进行 就这样 |
[14:27] | But, ultimately, it always ends up the same way. | 但最后 通常是殊途同归 |
[14:35] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[14:36] | Where? I don’t see. | 哪儿啊 我没看出来 |
[14:37] | Here, diagonally. | 这儿 斜对角 |
[14:40] | Pretty sneaky, Death. | 挺狡猾的嘛 死神 |
[14:46] | Hope I helped. | 希望能帮到你 |
[14:49] | It’s that Dr Kelso got really came down on you, huh? | Kelso医生今天批评你了吧 |
[14:52] | Yeah, but he’s got a point. This is a hospital. | 是啊 但他说的也有道理 这儿是医院 |
[14:55] | It’s not a playground. | 不是游乐场 |
[14:58] | Well, if it isn’t the medulla oblongata. | 如果我射中的不是延髓的话 |
[15:00] | That’s about 50 points there,weren’t you say? | 应该能得50分呢 是吧 |
[15:03] | I won. I’ll just take your fruit cup and be on my way. | 我赢了 把你的水果杯拿走啦 |
[15:07] | I talked to my dad today. | 我今天和我老爸聊过了 |
[15:09] | – He’s coming out. – Cool. | – 他马上过来 – 酷 |
[15:11] | And that nurse came by to shave me again. | 那个护士又来给我剃毛了 |
[15:14] | – I didn’t tell her to do that. – You didn’t? | – 我没让她这样啊 – 你没有吗 |
[15:16] | No. I think she’s got a crush on you. | 没 我觉得她对你有意思 |
[15:21] | Come on, dude, what’s going on? | 得了吧 兄弟 到底怎么了 |
[15:23] | OK, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这么回事儿 |
[15:36] | She’s telling her family. | 她正告诉她的家人 |
[15:39] | There’s nothing that could make me go in there right now. | 我现在说什么也不能进去 |
[16:04] | – You didn’t tell them, did you? – It didn’t come up. | – 您没跟他们说吧 – 没机会说 |
[16:07] | Look, they don’t need that burden. | 他们不需要这种负担 |
[16:10] | Besides, they’d just give me a bunch of reasons to change my mind. | 而且他们会给我一大堆理由 让我改变主意 |
[16:13] | Speaking of which, I took the liberty of jotting down | 说到理由 我冒昧地 |
[16:17] | a few things I think | 写了一些 |
[16:18] | everybody should do at least once in their life. | 我认为每个人在一生中至少应该做一次的事 |
[16:21] | OK, number one: | 听好啦 第一 |
[16:22] | eat a sausage and pepper hoagie from Enrico’s. | 去Enrico家吃一次特大号香肠胡椒三明治 |
[16:26] | Of course I’ve done that. | 早就吃过了 |
[16:28] | Number two: go to Asia. | 第二 去亚洲 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna take that as a yes. | 我就把这当成肯定回答吧 |
[16:38] | And I’ll also check off “learn a foreign language”. | 顺便把”学一门外语”这项也勾掉 |
[16:48] | What the hell happened to “I’ll be right back”? | 说好的”去去就回”呢 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe I actually started to think I’d been wrong about you. | 真不敢相信我已经开始觉得当初误会你了呢 |
[16:55] | That woman needs her doctor to | 那位女士需要医生给她 |
[16:56] | tell her something, anything, and you run away? | 讲讲病情 你却临阵脱逃了 |
[16:59] | Are you even gonna look at me? | 你都不打算看我一眼吗 |
[17:02] | I’ve been trying to decide what drink to get. | 我正考虑喝什么呢 |
[17:04] | I’ve been standing here trying to choose between | 是喝樱桃汽水呢 |
[17:06] | cherry soda and ginger ale, and you know what? | 还是喝姜汁汽水呢 你知道吗 |
[17:09] | It’s a toss-up. I mean either way I get a cold drink, right? | 就是难以抉择 不管我喝什么饮料 |
[17:12] | It would be almost impossible for | 这个决定都不会 |
[17:13] | me to kill someone with this decision but… | 让我害死某个人 |
[17:16] | I still can’t make it. | 我却还是做不出决定 |
[17:20] | I think I’m in trouble here. | 我觉得自己陷入困境了 |
[17:23] | Look… | 听好 |
[17:25] | I don’t think these kinds of decisions are easy for anyone. | 做这个决定对任何人来说都不容易 |
[17:29] | And if it’s any consolation, | 如果下面这些话能安慰到你 |
[17:31] | one of the reasons I never liked you | 那我要说 我之所以不喜欢你 |
[17:32] | is because you’re already | 是因为你已经 |
[17:33] | better at this than most of the doctors that come through here | 比大部分医生都要好了 |
[17:35] | and to be honest. | 而且说实话 |
[17:37] | I kinda liked to be the only smart, strong chick in the joint. | 我之前一直是这里唯一聪明精干的女人呢 |
[17:41] | You sort of just complimented me. | 你好像是在表扬我呢 |
[17:44] | A little bit. | 一点点吧 |
[17:47] | OK, I’m gonna have a ginger ale. | 好 我就喝姜汁汽水了 |
[17:50] | Good start. | 开了个好头 |
[17:52] | That clot isn’t going anywhere on its own, | 血液凝块自己是不会溶解的 |
[17:55] | so let’s push the thrombolytics. | 咱给她打一针溶栓剂吧 |
[17:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[17:59] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[18:02] | Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. | 登上埃菲尔铁塔 |
[18:04] | – Done. – Fine,Go to the top of the Meiffel Tower. | – 做过了 – 好吧 那登上麦菲尔铁塔呢 |
[18:08] | Oh, now you’re making stuff up. | 噢 现在你开始瞎编了 |
[18:09] | No, I’m not. It’s right here, you can look at it. | 才没有呢 这儿写着呢 |
[18:12] | Listen, Dr Dorian, | 听着 Dorian医生 |
[18:13] | there is not one thing I regret as I lay here right now. | 我现在躺在这儿 没有一件觉得后悔的事 |
[18:17] | I’m ready. I really am. | 我准备好了 真的 |
[18:21] | – You have had an amazing life. – Good. Now we agree. | – 您的人生非常精彩 – 很好 现在我们达成共识了 |
[18:25] | Aren’t there other patients you need to be seeing? | 你就没有别的病人要看吗 |
[18:28] | Me? No, I’ve been off for two hours. | 我吗 没有 我有两小时休息 |
[18:30] | So with your precious free time, | 你就把自己宝贵的空闲时间 |
[18:31] | you’ve been sitting in a hospital room talking to an old lady. | 花在坐医院里陪老太太聊天上啊 |
[18:34] | What about your list? How many of those things have you done? | 你自己的愿望单呢 刚说的那些你做过几件啊 |
[18:37] | For that matter, | 说到那个 |
[18:38] | how many times have you sat on the grass and done nothing? | 你有多少次躺在草地上什么都不做呢 |
[18:41] | You need to start taking some time for yourself, young man. | 小伙子 你得开始为自己考虑考虑了 |
[18:45] | Promise me you’ll do that. | 答应我 |
[18:48] | – I will. – Good. | – 我会的 – 很好 |
[18:50] | Now, get outta here. Go on. | 现在出去吧 走吧 |
[18:53] | You know what, I just wanna check out a few things before I get going. | 走之前我还想再检查检查 |
[19:04] | Are you OK? | 你没事儿吧 |
[19:07] | – I’m scared. – Come here. | – 我很怕 – 过来 |
[19:10] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:18] | You’re OK. You’ll be just fine. | 你能行的 一切都会好的 |
[19:23] | Not to worry. | 别担心 |
[20:20] | I just wanted you to know that she went very peacefully. | 我想告诉你们 她走得非常安详 |
[20:26] | I know you did everything you could for my son. | 我知道你为我儿子付出了力所能及的一切 |
[20:29] | I can’t tell you how glad I am he had a friend here with him. | 他能有你这个朋友陪着 我说不出有多欣慰 |
[20:38] | Don’t second-guess yourself. You made the right call. | 别再怀疑自己了 你的决定是对的 |
[20:42] | You did. | 真的 |
[20:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:46] | So basically, your mother’s kidney… | 您母亲的肾基本上 |
[20:47] | So they say that one out of every three patients admitted this place | 他们说 每三个来这儿住院的病人里 |
[20:50] | will die here. | 就会有一个死去 |
[20:52] | But some days, the odds are worse than that. | 但有时 情况会更糟 |
[20:56] | I’m really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[20:58] | And on days like that, I guess the best you can hope for | 在这样的日子里 我想 我们最大的期盼 |
[21:01] | is that you took something from it. | 就是能从中有所感悟 |
[21:07] | Hey, I’m Turk. | 嘿 我是Turk |
[21:09] | Anything. | 任何感悟 |
[21:11] | BP’s 120 over 80. Let’s keep it that way. | 血药80到120 继续保持 |
[21:14] | Anything at all. | 点点滴滴足矣 |
[21:17] | Even if it’s just taking the time to lie on the grass | 即便只是静静地躺在草地上 |
[21:19] | and think about all the things you still have left to do. | 思考着自己还没做的事 |