时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[00:07] | He has neutropenic fever. | 他患了败血症 |
[00:09] | His white blood cell count’s stabilised. | 白细胞指数没有下降 |
[00:11] | Best I can say is he’s not getting any worse. | 我只能说情况不会更坏了 |
[00:14] | – How you feeling, Jared? – OK, I guess. | – 感觉怎样 Jared – 还行吧 |
[00:17] | I heard your dad arranged for a visit from The Rock? | 听说你爸帮你安排了跟巨石强森见面 |
[00:19] | I’m 13, I must love wrestling, right? | 我13岁 我肯定爱摔跤 对吧 |
[00:23] | Come on, The Rock’s a movie star. | 拜托 巨石强森可是电影明星啊 |
[00:25] | I mean, I like anything in the whole world. | 虽然我喜欢这世上的一切 |
[00:27] | But what could a guy possibly wanna see more? | 但不看他你还想看什么啊 |
[00:29] | Guys, we need an answer. | 大伙 给我个答案 |
[00:33] | Name one thing guys wanna see | 说出一种全世界的男人 |
[00:35] | more than anything in the whole wide world? | 最想看到的东西 |
[00:37] | OK, Louie, we’re gonna go with boobs. | Louie 我们的答案是胸部 |
[00:41] | Show me boobs. | 看看是不是胸部 |
[00:44] | There they are. | 答对了 |
[00:45] | Good job! | 做得好 |
[00:48] | I wanna see ’em on a real girl. A cute girl. | 我想看到真人的胸部 漂亮女生的胸部 |
[00:52] | You’re cute. | 你漂亮啊 |
[01:12] | The janitor. This guy is always bothering me. | 这清洁工 老是让我不爽 |
[01:16] | Don’t look at him, don’t talk to him, don’t… | 别看他 别跟他说话 别 |
[01:20] | What’s your point? Ammonia too strong? | 你这什么意思 氨水太多吗 |
[01:24] | – No, I have a… – That’s one. | – 不 我有 – 这第一次警告 |
[01:27] | Keep pushin’. | 继续来啊 |
[01:28] | Hey there, sport. Got your page. | 小子 收到你的呼叫 |
[01:30] | This better be good. Paging the Chief of Medicine. | 最好是有什么事 竟敢呼叫内科主任 |
[01:34] | Dr Steadman. Resident and first-class teacher’s pet. | Steadman医生 住院医师 还是名师的首席走狗 |
[01:42] | Sir, I was going over Mr Martinez’s chart, | 先生 我刚在看Martinez先生的记录 |
[01:46] | and it seems like the TIPS | 看来他不需要 |
[01:48] | procedure he’s scheduled for is completely unnecessary. | 做预约好的那个TIPS手术 |
[01:51] | Why do you think that is unnecessary? | 你凭什么觉得不需要 |
[01:53] | Well, he’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:56] | Excellent catch, Dr… | 做得不错 那个谁 |
[02:01] | Dr… | 那个谁 |
[02:02] | Dorian! You see me every day. | 我叫Dorian 你每天都看到我啊 |
[02:05] | – Say my name. Say it! – Martinez. | – 说我的名字 说啊 – Martinez |
[02:08] | That was the name of the patient, sir. | 那是病人的名字 先生 |
[02:10] | – Avery. – No, actually that’s the manufacturer of the clipboard. | – Avery – 那是剪贴板牌子 |
[02:14] | – Fine work, doctor. Fine work. – I hear that. | – 做得不错 医生 不错 – 我知道 |
[02:18] | Ammonia’s a little strong today. | 今天氨水放的太多了啊 |
[02:23] | That’s two. | 第二次警告 |
[02:28] | Steady, boy. | 稳住 孩子 |
[02:31] | Now, Rowdy. | 就现在 Rowdy |
[02:36] | – I swear, when you’re not here, he does it. – I’m sure. He’s shy. | – 你不在的时候 他会的 – 我知道 他很害羞 |
[02:39] | I think you should go ahead and do it. | 我觉得你应该这样做 |
[02:42] | I am not flashing my breasts. | 我不要秀胸部 |
[02:43] | Why not? It’s easy. It’s gonna like this. | 为什么 很简单啊 就像这样 |
[02:47] | Woo, that’s hot. | 噢 好火辣 |
[02:49] | I went by paediatrics. | 我去了儿科部 |
[02:53] | – They thought it was funny. – I’m borrowing a sweatshirt. | – 他们觉得这很好玩 – 汗衫借我穿一下 |
[03:00] | Excuse me, What did we agree you would do whenever I left a room? | 不好意思 我说过我离开的时候你要怎么做 |
[03:03] | – I’m sorry, baby. – That’s better. | – 对不起 宝贝 – 这就对了 |
[03:13] | My man Turk is getting it daily, nightly and ever-so-rightly. | 我的好伙计要日搞夜搞时时搞了啊 |
[03:16] | What up, dude! | 赞啊 老兄 |
[03:19] | Once every 4.2 seconds, a man says something stupid | 每4.2秒就有一个男人因为说点蠢话 |
[03:22] | that a woman hears and punishes him for. | 被女人听到而受惩罚 |
[03:24] | Luckily, this wasn’t one of those times. | 幸好这次不是这样 |
[03:27] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[03:30] | What up, dude? | 赞啊 老兄 |
[03:32] | Why would you think Turk and I slept together? | 为什么你认为我们会上床 |
[03:34] | Because I’m a nurse? Because I’m Latina? | 就因为我是护士吗 因为我是拉丁人吗 |
[03:36] | Because you guys have been dating for a while. | 因为你们已经约会了好一段时间 |
[03:39] | Do Latina women put out more? That’s not something I’ve heard. | 拉丁人比较开放吗 我没听说过啊 |
[03:44] | – Turk told me. – No! I didn’t! I swear. He assumed. | – Turk说的 – 不 我发誓我没说 他乱猜的 |
[03:47] | And did you correct him? | 那你有纠正他吗 |
[03:50] | I’ve been really busy at the hospital lately. | 我最近在医院比较忙 |
[03:54] | Is that how you see this relationship? | 你觉得我们的关系是这样的吗 |
[03:56] | As some mad dash to the finish line? | 逢场作戏就完事了吗 |
[03:59] | Because I’ll take you into that bedroom right now | 是的话 我马上让你进那房里 |
[04:02] | and I promise you, you will be walking sideways for the rest of your life, | 我保证会让你这辈子走路都走不稳 |
[04:05] | because I will have used all your up and down. | 因为我会吸干你所有精气 |
[04:08] | Now, is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗 |
[04:10] | – No. – Good. | – 不是 – 很好 |
[04:11] | Because what I want is for this to be a real relationship. | 因为我想要的是一段真正的感情 |
[04:16] | I want us to know each other better than we know ourselves. | 我希望我们了解对方胜过了解自己 |
[04:19] | – Wow. – That’s right, “wow”. | – 哇 – 对啊 哇 |
[04:22] | So if you really want me | 所以如果你真的想 |
[04:23] | “daily and nightly and ever-so-rightly”… | 日搞夜搞时时搞 |
[04:26] | That sounds like something you’d say. | 听起来是你会说的话啊 |
[04:29] | …show me that you know me. | 先证明你了解我 |
[04:33] | So anyway I think you should let the kid meet the ladies. | 我觉得你应该给那小孩秀胸部 |
[04:36] | So you’re the one who told Kelso that Mr Martinez was dead? | 所以说 是你跟Kelso说Martinez先生死了 |
[04:40] | – That’s terrific work. – Looks like word gets around. | – 做得太好 – 消息很灵通啊 |
[04:45] | What in the name of Are You There, | 你那24K钛合金狗脑 |
[04:47] | God? It’s Me, Margaret were you thinking? | 里到底是怎么想的 |
[04:49] | I’m new here, but I’m relatively certain invasive vascular procedures | 我是新来的 但我肯定血管浸润手术 |
[04:52] | have a very low success rate on dead people. | 在死人身上的成功率比较低吧 |
[04:55] | That TIPS procedure was for Mrs Blitt down in 103. | 那TIPS手术是给103室的Biltt夫人的 |
[04:59] | You see, she doesn’t have insurance. | 知道吗 她没有医保 |
[05:02] | Mr Martinez on the other hand, had great insurance. | 但Martinez先生的医保很全面 |
[05:05] | Should I talk slower or go get a nurse who speaks fluent, Moron? | 要我说得慢点还是找个护士给你翻译啊 白痴 |
[05:08] | – You don’t have to be mean about it. – What the hell do you want from me? | – 你不用说得那么刻薄 – 你他妈想我怎么样 |
[05:29] | I don’t know if they taught you this in the land of | 我不知道他们在那个 |
[05:31] | fairy and puppy-dog tails where you obviously, if not grew up, | 你享受美好夏日的童话世界里 |
[05:35] | then at least spent most of your summers, | 有没有教过你这些 |
[05:37] | but you’re in the real world now. Kid. | 但这可是现实世界啊 孩子 |
[05:44] | Don’t say it. I still think I was right. | 别说出来 我不觉得我做错了 |
[05:46] | Once every 6.3 seconds, a man says something stupid | 每6.3秒就有人因为说些蠢话 |
[05:49] | that another man hears and punishes him for. | 被另一个人听到而受惩罚 |
[05:52] | Luckily, this wasn’t… | 幸好 说的不是 |
[05:54] | – That’s it! – Oh, no. | – 好了 – 别 |
[05:56] | Do you know what this is? This is me washing my hands of you. | 你知道这代表什么吗 我替你洗手不干了 |
[06:00] | I will not be in the same room with you again, starting… | 我不会再跟你共处一室 从 |
[06:05] | now. | 现在开始 |
[06:17] | Tissue? | 要纸巾吗 |
[06:19] | It’s a challenge… | 这是个挑战 |
[06:20] | Little bit of flow, like… | 像这样摆动 |
[06:22] | “Fighting Joe” Hooker… | 好战工人Hooker |
[06:28] | I don’t need Dr Cox. Big jerk. | 我才不需要Cox医生 大混蛋 |
[06:31] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[06:36] | Hey, sport. Or should I say howdy, Mr Pouty? | 喂小子 还是我该说 你好啊小扁嘴 |
[06:41] | Sorry, sir. It’s been a rough day. | 不好意思 今天过得不太好 |
[06:42] | So I hear. Well, anyway, I’m very proud of you, Dr… | 我听说了 不管怎样 我以你为荣 那个谁 |
[06:47] | Just look at my badge. | 看一下我的卡啊 |
[06:50] | Dr Turk. | Turk医生 |
[06:51] | This is my roommate’s badge. We must have switched this morning. | 这是我室友的卡 肯定是今早拿错了 |
[06:55] | That’s a great anecdote. | 真是有趣 |
[06:56] | You should write that down in your journal. | 你应该把这事写在日记里 |
[06:59] | Then your kids can read about it when you’re dead. | 那你死了之后你的孩子就能看到了 |
[07:02] | – Sir, they’re waiting for us… – In a moment. | – 先生 他们在等我们 – 很快 |
[07:04] | If you will promise to go easy on the stories, | 如果你想日子过得轻松点 |
[07:07] | I’d love for you to join me for a round of golf tomorrow. | 我希望你明天跟我一起打高尔夫 |
[07:10] | – That’d be terrific, sir. – Super. | – 这太好了 先生 – 很好 |
[07:23] | You wanna show a woman you know her | 如果你想告诉女人你了解她 |
[07:25] | you gotta buy her a little something something. | 就给她买点东西 |
[07:27] | This doesn’t make any sense, none of my patients are improving. | 不可能啊 我的病人都没好转 |
[07:30] | – I’m gonna buy her flowers. – Yeah! | – 我要给她送花 – 好样的 |
[07:33] | Please, been done to death. | 拜托 那就死定了 |
[07:36] | I don’t get it. I do everything by the book. | 我不明白 我明明按书上做的啊 |
[07:39] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 可能问题就在这里 |
[07:41] | Maybe you’re just approaching things too clinically. | 你的方式太客观 |
[07:43] | How about chocolates? | 巧克力怎么样 |
[07:45] | With rich cliche centres? | 非要这么老套吗 |
[07:48] | Have you ever tried treating your patients | 你有没有给你的病人 |
[07:50] | with something other than traditional medicine? | 尝试过非传统的治疗方式 |
[07:53] | I got it! | 我知道了 |
[07:54] | I’m gonna buy her a really nice pen. | 我要送她一支漂亮的笔 |
[07:58] | No, she loves to write. She handwrites all of her letters | 她喜欢写字 她所有的信都是手写的 |
[08:01] | because she says e-mail’s too impersonal. That’s perfect. | 因为她觉得电子邮件没有人情味 这太好了 |
[08:06] | – A pen is good. – Yeah! | – 送笔不错 – 好样的 |
[08:13] | All I gotta do is find time | 我现在只有找到时间 |
[08:14] | to get out of here and maybe I’ll buy her one. | 逃出去才能买到笔 |
[08:18] | All I’m saying is | 我是说 |
[08:19] | there’s more to healing than what’s in the books. | 治疗远远不止书上教的 |
[08:22] | I talk to my patients. I sing to them, | 我跟我的病人聊天 给他们唱歌 |
[08:25] | ask what their hobbies are, | 了解他们的兴趣 |
[08:28] | and tell them ghost stories about an old sea captain. | 给他们说老船长的鬼故事 |
[08:33] | Thought you’d be interested in that kid Jared’s chart. | 你们应该看看Jared那孩子的记录 |
[08:40] | Look at that white blood cell count. | 看看那白细胞指数 |
[08:42] | And all it took was a visit from The Rock. | 巨石强森来看他一下就好了 |
[08:45] | The Rock was here and nobody told me? | 为什么没人告诉我巨石强森来了 |
[08:48] | – The Rock couldn’t make it. – Well, somebody did something. | – 巨石强森没法来 – 显然有人做了点什么 |
[08:57] | It felt weird knowing that Dr Cox and | 知道Cox医生跟我 |
[08:59] | I would never be working in the same room again. | 不会再共处一室的感觉很奇怪 |
[09:02] | Check her LFTs and coags for me. | 检查她的肝功能和凝血功能 |
[09:03] | Every time I think something, the opposite happens. | 每次我在想什么的时候 总发生相反的事 |
[09:06] | I’m so not having sex this weekend. | 这周末我肯定没性福 |
[09:09] | You’re cute. | 小伙很帅气啊 |
[09:13] | Who’s the present from? | 谁送的礼物 |
[09:15] | – Oh, my boyfriend. – Really? When did he give it to you? | – 我男友 – 他什么时候送你的 |
[09:18] | Look at him. Pretending like yesterday never happen. | 看看他 装作昨天的事没发生 |
[09:21] | If he thinks I’m gonna forgive him without so much | 如果他以为我会原谅他 那他就 |
[09:23] | Anyway, newbie. The reason I was bent out of shape yesterday… | 菜鸟 我昨天大发雷霆的原因是 |
[09:26] | – I accept! – Don’t interrupt me. Come here. | – 我接受你道歉 – 别打断我 过来 |
[09:30] | Pull that curtain. | 拉帘子 |
[09:33] | Mrs Blitt over there needs the TIPS procedure, no insurance. | 这位Blitt夫人没医保 但她需要TIPS手术 |
[09:37] | She can now look forward to a lifetime | 她这辈子就要因为 |
[09:39] | of encephalopathy and jaundice thanks to Bottom-Line Bob. | 脑病和黄疸结束了 就因为Bob的原则 |
[09:44] | – Is he really that bad? – I hate Robert Kelso. | – 他真有那么坏吗 – 我讨厌Robert Kelso |
[09:47] | I hate his family, I hate his friends, | 我讨厌他的家人跟朋友 |
[09:49] | I hate the guy that cleans his vaguely racist little lawn jockey. | 我讨厌给他清理赛马草坪的人 |
[09:52] | In fact, I hate anybody who ever been associates with him. Is that clear? | 事实上 我讨厌所有跟他有关的人 清楚了吗 |
[09:58] | Totally. | 完全了解 |
[10:03] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[10:06] | Elliot, check out these ass slides. | Elliot 看看这些屁股的片子 |
[10:08] | Oh my god! How’s that stuff even get up there? | 天啊 这些东西怎么会到那里去 |
[10:13] | I fell on it. | 摔在上面了 |
[10:14] | I fell on it. | 摔在上面了 |
[10:16] | I fell on it. | 摔在上面了 |
[10:17] | I was bored. | 我太无聊了 |
[10:20] | The doctors in the ER have a box where they actually keep all this junk. | 急诊室的医生有个专门放这些东西的盒子 |
[10:24] | Is that like next to the Lost and Found Box? | 在失物认领盒子旁边吗 |
[10:26] | Lost and found box? There’s no Lost and Found Box. | 失物认领 没有失物认领盒子啊 |
[10:29] | There’s an Ass Box. | 那是屁股盒子 |
[10:33] | – Oh no! That’s not Carla’s pen? – I had no time to shop! | – 那不是你送Carla的笔吧 – 我没时间去买啊 |
[10:46] | Beautiful day for golf, sports? | 打高尔夫的好日子啊 小子们 |
[10:49] | Yes, sir, Dr Kelso. | 是啊 Kelso医生 |
[10:52] | Look, I don’t know what you’re trying to pull, | 我不知道你打的什么算盘 |
[10:54] | but I am not a guy you wanna mess with. | 但我可不是好惹的 |
[10:56] | Steadman, I need a tea. | Steadman 给我球座[茶] |
[10:59] | A tea, or some tea, sir? Because I’ve brought both. | 球座还是茶 先生 我都带来了 |
[11:02] | Okay, relax. It’s just a friendly game | 放松点 这只是同事间的 |
[11:03] | of golf with a couple of guys from work. | 高尔夫友谊赛 |
[11:06] | Excellent, our fourth has arrived. | 太好了 四号来了 |
[11:10] | What’s up, Newbie? | 怎样啊 菜鸟 |
[11:25] | You know what. He’s got nothing to say. After all, he’s here too. | 他也不能说我什么啊 毕竟他自己也来了 |
[11:29] | – I thought you hated Kelso. – I do. | – 我以为你讨厌Kelso – 的确 |
[11:32] | And watching his face as I kick his worthless butt | 在这球场上把他打得落花流水 |
[11:35] | up and down this golf course every week, is basically… | 虽然到最后被逼着要跟他抱一下 |
[11:40] | It’s the most fun I can have | 但基本上看着他垂头丧气的死样 |
[11:41] | without being forced to cuddle afterwards. | 是我最开心的事了 |
[11:45] | Good night, Irene! Fantastic golf shot, sir. | 跟高尔夫美女Irene有一拼啊 这球太完美了 先生 |
[11:48] | Real nice length. Now, does your husband happen to play? | 这距离不错 对了 你丈夫也打球的吗 |
[11:53] | But, for the record, no, I’m not a hypocrite for being here. | 但先说明 我来这儿可没打什么小算盘 |
[11:56] | What’s your pathetic excuse, you whiny little suck-up? | 有什么想说啊 你这个满腹怨言的马屁精 |
[12:01] | Ignore him. Just let your game do all the talking. | 别理他 用成绩证明一切 |
[12:09] | I’ll play. | 到我了 |
[12:18] | Don’t open it! Please, don’t open it! | 别打开 拜托 别打开 |
[12:21] | Since we’ve been chatting, | 既然我们在聊天了 |
[12:22] | maybe you could raise your heart rate for me? | 你为了我心率变高一点好不好 |
[12:25] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:32] | What am I doing? This is stupid. | 我在干嘛 太白痴了 |
[12:56] | Please, don’t make her open it. | 让她别打开 |
[13:01] | Are you that busy? | 你有忙成这样吗 |
[13:03] | You do know me. Sweetie, I love this! | 你真的了解我 亲爱的 我太爱这个 |
[13:09] | It’s so, it’s so cool. It’s cool. | 这太 太好了 |
[13:12] | – I’m woozy. – You’re fine. | – 我有点晕 – 你没事 |
[13:15] | Today’s the day I finally beat his uppity, insubordinate… | 今天我终于能打倒这傲慢又不听话的 |
[13:19] | Great shot, doctor! | 好球 医生 |
[13:22] | See, son, I always say keep your friends close | 孩子 我总是跟朋友亲近 |
[13:26] | and your enemies closer. | 跟敌人更亲近 |
[13:30] | Can you believe him? You’re away and yet he hit first. | 他怎么能这样 你不在他就先打 |
[13:33] | – It’s a technicality. – But there’s the rub. | – 这是战术吧 – 但这打擦边球了 |
[13:36] | The rules are there for a reason. | 规则存在是有原因的 |
[13:38] | If you break one, why not break them all? | 如果能打破一条规则 那其他都没用啦 |
[13:54] | You know that before medicine ever became a business, | 在医学商业化之前 |
[13:57] | the only rule was to do your best to help the patient. | 我们的唯一规则就是尽力帮助病人 |
[14:00] | Like it or not, medicine is a business. | 不管你喜不喜欢 但医学就是商业 |
[14:03] | If the hospital shuts down, then who are we helping then? | 如果医院都倒闭了 我们能帮助谁 |
[14:08] | So, what? only people with money deserve medical treatment? | 难道说 只有富人才有资格得到治疗吗 |
[14:12] | Dammit! | 你妹的 |
[14:14] | It’s about what’s best for the hospital. | 最重要的是医院的利益 |
[14:19] | It’s about what’s best for the patient. | 最重要的是病人的利益 |
[14:30] | The only reason I go back to that hospital day after day | 我坚持天天去医院的唯一原因是 |
[14:33] | is because I care about those patients. | 我关心那些病人 |
[14:37] | Every one of ’em. | 每一个病人 |
[14:41] | You’ve got a lot of potential, sport. | 你潜力无限啊 小子 |
[14:44] | You stick with me | 你跟着我 |
[14:46] | and you’re going to be climbing the ladder very quickly. | 很快就能上位了 |
[14:50] | Isn’t that what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[14:54] | You have to sink this for the win, Cox. | 你得一次进洞才能赢啊 Cox |
[14:57] | Newbie, come here, I almost forgot. | 新人 我差点忘了 |
[14:59] | I’m gonna get Mrs Blitt her TIPS procedure tomorrow, | 不管有没有保险 我明天要给 |
[15:02] | with or without insurance, and I want you to help me. | Blitt夫人做TIPS手术 我希望你帮我 |
[15:07] | Now tell me, Margaret. | 告诉我 小子 |
[15:10] | do you have the stones to sink a putt when you have to? | 必要的时候你会落井下石吗 |
[15:21] | See you next Wednesday. | 下周三见 |
[15:26] | I love this game. | 我爱这比赛 |
[15:28] | I can’t decide if I should help Cox or not. It’s driving me crazy. | 我不知道要不要帮Cox 快把我搞疯了 |
[15:31] | Dude, At least you didn’t give your | 兄弟 至少你没有把 |
[15:32] | girlfriend a gift that used to be inside someone. | 别人屁股里的东西送给女友吧 |
[15:35] | That’s true. | 那也是 |
[15:38] | I have magic breasts. | 我有魔法胸部 |
[15:43] | How many has she had? | 她喝了多少 |
[15:47] | Almost one. | 快一瓶 |
[15:49] | You know what, Cox doesn’t need your help | 知道吗 Cox不需要你 |
[15:51] | taking her down for a TIPS procedure. | 带她做TIPS手术 |
[15:54] | As matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[15:55] | he shouldn’t even be putting you in that situation. | 他根本就不该让你陷入这两难局面 |
[15:58] | – You’re right. – Hell, yeah, I’m right! | – 说得对 – 我当然对 |
[16:01] | Screw Cox. | 去他的Cox |
[16:03] | – I mean, You are not afraid of him, are you? – Hell, no! | – 你该不会是怕他吧 – 当然没有 |
[16:07] | Okay, maybe a little. | 好吧 可能有一点 |
[16:12] | – That’s four. – That’s three. | – 第四次警告 – 第三次而已 |
[16:15] | That’s five. | 第五次 |
[16:20] | Still nothing. All righty, we’re through here. | 还是没反应 我们尽力了 |
[16:22] | – Somebody call it. – Wait. | – 谁来宣布吧 – 等下 |
[16:29] | Right. Time of death, 6.20. | 好了 死亡时间六点二十 |
[16:37] | Hey. There’s my buppy. | 我的小亲亲 |
[16:41] | Did you just say “buppy”? | 你是说小亲亲吗 |
[16:43] | Cos that’s not gonna work for me. | 这对我可没有用 |
[16:47] | Carla, we gotta talk. | Carla 我们得谈谈 |
[16:51] | We can talk later. | 可以等下再谈 |
[16:55] | Later’s good. | 等一下再说吧 |
[16:58] | Let’s just worry about getting you better. OK, gorgeous? | 我们就等待着好转吧 好吗 美女 |
[17:02] | I decided Cox was wrong. | 我决定 Cox是错的 |
[17:04] | There’s room to play by the rules and care about the patients. | 商业规则跟关心病人之间是能共处的 |
[17:08] | I want you to do a wallet biopsy on her, | 给她做个财力审查 |
[17:10] | and if the insurance doesn’t check out, | 如果她没医保的话 |
[17:12] | I want her back in the nursing home | 把她送回老人院 |
[17:14] | before she so much as gums down a single fruit cup. | 一个水果杯都不要给她 |
[17:18] | Unfortunately, that was the moment I realised | 我这才知道 |
[17:19] | how Dr Kelso truly saw these people. | Kelso医生是这样看这些人的 |
[17:25] | Could I have a price check on a 74-year-old female | 查一下74岁的肾前性氮血症女士 |
[17:28] | with prerenal azotemia? | 值多少钱 |
[17:30] | Bag her. | 包起来 |
[17:38] | Come on, I wanna show you something. | 来吧 我有些东西给你看 |
[17:40] | Wait. It’s about the pen. | 等下 是关于笔的事 |
[17:43] | So, I thought a really nice one would be a great gift, | 我本来想送你一支很好的笔 |
[17:46] | and I see a great one… in the Lost and Found Box. | 然后我在失物认领盒子里看到一支 |
[17:50] | There is no Lost and Found Box. There’s an Ass Box… | 哪来的失物认领盒子 那是屁股盒子 |
[17:54] | Yeah, there is. | 对啊 就是那个 |
[18:01] | And to think you were this close to getting everything you wanted. | 而你就差那么一点就能得到你想要的 |
[18:05] | I assume this is what you wanted. | 我猜这是你想要的 |
[18:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:09] | And yet you come home and tell me that your thoughtful token of love | 但你告诉我那爱的信物 |
[18:12] | wasn’t a token of love at all. It was an ass pen. | 完全不是爱的信物 而是屁股里的笔 |
[18:17] | You come home and tell me this all because | 你回来告诉我是因为 |
[18:19] | being open and honest in our relationship | 对你来说 |
[18:20] | is more important to you than having sex with me? | 公开坦承比跟我上床还要重要吗 |
[18:29] | Are you coming or what? | 你到底来不来啊 |
[18:32] | Hell, yeah. | 当然来 |
[18:40] | Stay, Rowdy, stay. | 别动 Rowdy 别动 |
[18:42] | It took me three hours to realise… | 这花了我三小时才明白 |
[18:45] | – Excuse me, miss. – Can I help you? | – 不好意思 小姐 – 有什么能帮你 |
[18:47] | I’m afraid I have just an awful case of the gotta-see-’ems. | 恐怕我得了看你胸部才能好的病 |
[18:53] | You know that’s not even a real disease. | 你知道根本没有这种病吧 |
[18:55] | At what point did I become a crazy person? | 我什么时候变成了疯子啊 |
[18:58] | Come on. Yes, exposing yourself to a dead guy | 别这样 对死人脱衣服可能 |
[19:01] | might have been a tad unorthodox, | 是一件不太正统的把戏 |
[19:03] | and yes, it might be hard to live down. | 还比较难以忘怀 |
[19:07] | – I’m waiting for the “but”. – So’s everyone else around here. | – 我在等你说但是 – 其他人也忘不了 |
[19:10] | That’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[19:12] | – Thanks. Glad I shared. – Come on. | – 谢谢 我分享我快乐 – 别这样 |
[19:15] | When I look at you, I look at a doctor | 我看着你的时候 我看到的是 |
[19:17] | who will do whatever it takes to help a patient. | 一个会为病人赴汤蹈火的医生 |
[19:20] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[19:22] | And on that note… | 说到那个 |
[19:24] | I just want you to know if you still want my help, I’m on board. | 如果你还想我帮忙的话 我在这儿 |
[19:26] | Are you kidding? It’s way too big of a risk for a peon. | 开玩笑吗 让菜鸟做这个风险太大了 |
[19:29] | OK, I just wanted to see what team you were playing for. | 我只是想看看你站在哪一边 |
[19:32] | – So it was all a test. – Besides, | – 所以这全是个测试 – 另外 |
[19:36] | – I already did it. – Cox! | – 手术已经做了 – Cox |
[19:39] | Run, Junior. Daddy’s home. | 跑吧 孩子 爸爸回来了 |
[19:43] | Did you actually think I wouldn’t find out what you did? | 你以为我不知道你做了什么吗 |
[19:47] | – What did I do? – You insolent… | – 我做了什么 – 你这傲慢的 |
[19:49] | I’m insolent? | 我傲慢 |
[19:50] | I know it sounds melodramatic, | 我知道这听起来很夸张 |
[19:52] | but in my mind as I watched the two of them, | 但我看着他们两个 我在想 |
[19:54] | they weren’t battling for patients or insurance, | 他们并非为了病人或保险而吵架 |
[19:57] | they were battling for my soul. | 而是为了我的灵魂 |
[19:59] | – At bottom line, she needed the TIPS… – I’ve got you this time. | – 她真的需要做TIPS – 这次我抓到你了 |
[20:02] | I can taste it! | 我知道是你 |
[20:04] | It’s an old story, really. Good versus bad. Right versus wrong. | 这是老生常谈了 正邪较量 是非之争 |
[20:09] | The dark side versus the light. | 黑暗对抗光明 |
[20:17] | I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life. | 我这辈子就等这一刻了 |
[20:30] | Easy, Chewie. | 放松点 Chewie |
[20:37] | I’ll teach you to respect this institution. | 我来教你什么是对体制的尊重 |
[20:41] | I hope you learn from this. | 希望你能有所收获 |
[20:46] | No! | 不要 |
[20:51] | You are suspended. Effective immediately. | 你被停职了 马上生效 |
[21:02] | Well, sport. It looks like a permanent spot just opened up | 好了 小子 看来高尔夫球场上 |
[21:07] | on the golf course. | 有个固定位置空出来了 |
[21:09] | How does joining the Chief of Medicine for a weekly round sound? | 每周都跟内科主任打场球怎么样 |
[21:13] | Actually sir, I’m not really that into golf. | 我其实没那么喜欢高尔夫 |
[21:15] | Well, I guess that’s your choice, isn’t it, Dr Dorian? | 看来这就是你的选择啊 Dorian医生 |
[21:22] | I think I liked it better when he didn’t know my name. | 他不知道我名字的时候还比较好 |
[21:27] | That’s one for me. | 这算我一次 |
[21:35] | That’s two. | 两次 |
[21:36] | I’m hurt. | 好痛 |