时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | One of the best things about friendship with Turk | 跟Turk做朋友最棒的一件事 |
[00:03] | is challenging each other to try new things. | 就是能互相挑战尝试新鲜事物 |
[00:06] | I can’t believe we’re going to a strip club for lunch. | 午餐时间 我们居然在去脱衣舞俱乐部的路上 |
[00:09] | I don’t think about it that way. It’s a place to buy a burger | 我不是这么看的 那不过是个能买到汉堡 |
[00:12] | that’s a two-and-a-half mile walk away from the hospital. | 离医院2.5公里远的地方 |
[00:15] | No skin! We all win! | 抵制脱衣舞 女性更幸福 |
[00:18] | Let’s get outta here before we end up on the news. | 在我们上新闻之前赶紧离开这 |
[00:20] | Are you gentlemen visiting the club? | 你们二位是要去俱乐部吗 |
[00:23] | No, we’re protesting. | 不是啊 我们来参加游行的 |
[00:25] | I’m worried about the kids. | 我很担心孩子们 |
[00:27] | So what’s that in your pocket? | 那你口袋里是什么 |
[00:30] | This is… It’s $38 in singles. | 这是 38块钱零钱 |
[00:32] | I bought a newspaper and this is the change from my 40. | 我花40买了份报纸 这是找回来的零钱 |
[00:37] | Neil Neil… | |
[00:40] | Sir… | 先生 |
[00:42] | – No pulse. – Starting CPR. | – 没有脉搏 – 开始做心肺复苏 |
[00:46] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 |
[00:49] | Coming to you live as two young doctors | 现在为您直播的是两位年轻医生 |
[00:51] | are trying to resuscitate my cameraman. | 在努力抢救我的摄像师 |
[00:55] | Well, maybe I’m biased, but to me, | 也许我有点偏心 但是对于我来说 |
[00:57] | every doctor here at Sacred Heart is a hero. | 圣心医院的每一个医生都是英雄 |
[01:01] | Does that mean I’m a hero? I don’t know. | 是不是意味着我也是个英雄 不知道 |
[01:05] | There’s my dynamic duo! | 我们的青春二人组来了 |
[01:07] | Dr Dorian! Dr Turk! | Dorian医生 Turk医生 |
[01:09] | Holy inferiority complex, Batman! | 该死的自卑情结啊 蝙蝠侠 |
[01:12] | How low is my self-esteem | 我到底是多没自信啊 |
[01:13] | that I’m the sidekick in my own fantasy? | 在自己的幻想故事里居然只是个跟班 |
[01:15] | It could be worse, Robin. You could be Alfred the butler. | 还能更低点 Robin 你也可以是老管家艾尔弗雷德 |
[01:19] | Damn you, sir. | 去你的 先生 |
[01:22] | Life in a hospital moves fast. One second you’re a hero, | 医院里的生活瞬息万变 前一秒你还是英雄 |
[01:25] | the next you’re obsessing about intern evaluations. | 后一秒就被实习评估搞的焦头烂额 |
[01:28] | – Who cares? It’s only a grade. – Really? What did you get? | – 谁在乎啊 不过是个评分 – 真的么 你得了多少 |
[01:31] | A-plus. I turned on the waterworks | A+ 后来我上演了一场哭戏 |
[01:33] | and the resident changed it to A-plus-plus. | 住院医生就把分数改成了A++ |
[01:36] | – A proud day for women everywhere. – Why are you worried about? | – 真是让女人们自豪的一天啊 – 你担心什么 |
[01:39] | With the hero thing, | 鉴于你的英勇表现 |
[01:40] | whoever evaluates you will give you a gold star. | 你的评分一定没问题的 |
[01:43] | Listen, Supergirl. I’m gonna break you down into so many pieces | 听好了 女超人 我会把你碎尸万”片” |
[01:47] | that my grandmother | 即便我奶奶那样 |
[01:48] | who can do a 1,000-piece puzzle a clear blue sky in an hour, | 能在一小时内搞定千片拼图的人 |
[01:51] | will never be able to put you back together, | 都拼不回来你 |
[01:54] | even if she goes go back in time to when her vision was perfect. | 就算她能回到视力巅峰的时候 |
[01:57] | Somehow I doubt it. | 我总觉得不靠谱啊 |
[02:16] | Before you deny you like looking at strange naked women again, | 在你再次否认喜欢盯着裸体陌生女人看之前 |
[02:20] | I should remind you that | 我要提醒你 |
[02:21] | when you stay at my place, it’s not a hotel. | 我家可不是宾馆 |
[02:24] | The movie titles do come up on the bill. | 电影名字可是会出现在账单上的 |
[02:28] | I restate we were protesting, JD? | 我要重申 我们可是去参加游行的 对吧 JD |
[02:30] | outraged and disgusting | 别解释了 真是令人愤怒又恶心 |
[02:33] | you should take Bambi out tonight. | 今晚上你应该带Bambi出去 |
[02:34] | Maybe with the hype you can finally get him a girl. | 有了这些报道 他说不定都能泡到妞 |
[02:41] | Who hasn’t bought us drinks yet? | 还有谁没请我们喝酒呢 |
[02:45] | It could happen. | 有可能 |
[02:50] | – Don’t wait up for me tonight. – OK. | – 今晚别等我 – 好的 |
[02:53] | Do you wanna get drunk and beg me for sex now | 那你是想现在被灌醉求我爱爱 |
[02:55] | or wait till two o’clock tonight? | 还是想等到晚上两点 |
[02:58] | – Let’s wait. – Cool. | – 我们还是等等吧 – 酷 |
[03:00] | You know, I’m off tonight. What are you doing, Carla? | 我今晚没事 你有什么计划么 Carla |
[03:04] | Just having dinner with a friend. | 就是跟朋友吃个饭 |
[03:07] | Man, this is so uncomfortable. | 不是吧 这太诡异了 |
[03:11] | She’s not gonna get the invite. | 她不会被邀请了 |
[03:13] | Just hold your breath until it’s over. | 你就屏住呼吸别废话了 |
[03:16] | You could take Elliot with you. | 可以带Elliot跟你一起啊 |
[03:24] | Great. I can’t wait. | 太好了 我都等不及了 |
[03:28] | Have a good time tonight. | 祝今晚过得愉快 |
[03:33] | Lose something? | 东西掉了 |
[03:34] | No, why? Did you take something? | 不是 怎么这么问 你拿了什么 |
[03:38] | – No. – What’d you take? | – 没拿 – 你拿了什么 |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[03:42] | What’d you take? | 拿了什么 |
[03:44] | Newbie. Come. | 菜鸟 过来 |
[03:46] | Now I think about it, | 只要我想到 |
[03:47] | I’m psyched to have Dr Cox do my evaluation. | 由Cox医生给我做评估就特激动 |
[03:50] | It’ll be a chance to finally see what he thinks truly of me. | 这是一个了解他对我看法的好机会 |
[03:52] | Look, Doogie, I’m up to my cha-chas in busywork, | 听着 Doogie 我得练习恰恰舞去了 |
[03:56] | so I’m gonna take a rain check on your report card | 所以没空写你的评估表了 |
[03:59] | and have you do it yourself. | 你就自己来吧 |
[04:04] | You didn’t even fill out my name. | 你连我名字都没填 |
[04:06] | Well, now, I think it’s John, or Jimmy or Ji or hmm. | 我猜是John或者Jimmy或者Ji还是什么其他的 |
[04:10] | Oh,God.It’s in the J family. | 天 反正是J字开头的 |
[04:13] | But if you get in trouble, just ask the nurses for help. | 但是如果你有疑问 可以找护士帮你 |
[04:18] | Sir, I’ve been the hospital’s legal counsel for, | 先生 我当医院的法律顾问已经长达 |
[04:22] | well, let’s just say, when I started, I had hair. | 呃 简而言之 那时我还是有头发的 |
[04:26] | And a wife and family. | 以及媳妇跟家庭 |
[04:30] | The point is, I’ll never get a raise | 重点是 我永远也没法加薪 |
[04:32] | without support of senior staff like yourself. | 如果没有你这样的资深医者的支持 |
[04:35] | – Can’t do it. – Well, you did what you could. | – 帮不了你 – 好吧 你尽力了 |
[04:40] | Dr Dorian, how are you? | Dorian医生 你好啊 |
[04:42] | – These evaluations… – Just a pleasantry, let’s keep it moving. | – 这些评价表 – 我刚只是客套一下 |
[04:45] | Listen, I’ve been thinking all the publicity | 关于你和你朋友 |
[04:49] | you and your friend have been getting, | 最近得到的那些关注度 |
[04:50] | it would be silly not to milk it a little bit. | 不好好利用一下就太可惜了 |
[04:53] | See if we can promote the hospital, what do you say? | 说不定能借此宣传一下医院 你说呢 |
[05:00] | OK, whose breasts haven’t I signed yet? | 好了 我还没给谁的胸签字 |
[05:04] | – It could happen. – Excuse me? | – 这个可以有 – 怎么了 |
[05:06] | Anything for the hospital,Sir. | 为了医院而时刻准备着 先生 |
[05:08] | – So what are we doing tonight? – Go out to dinner, I guess. | – 所以今晚上咱们做什么 – 去吃晚饭吧 |
[05:12] | Dinner! Where are we gonna eat? | 晚饭 我们吃什么 |
[05:14] | – Don’t know, some restaurant. – Some restaurant! | – 不知道 去某个饭馆 – 某个饭馆 |
[05:18] | Be honest… Does this look hip enough? | 说实话 我这身打扮看着时髦么 |
[05:23] | Since when are khakis, a pink shirt and a neckerchief not hip? | 卡其裤加粉衬衣再配丝巾什么时候不时髦了 |
[05:26] | True. | 说的也是 |
[05:30] | – Hi. – Hey, Darryl. | – 嗨 – 嘿 Darryl |
[05:32] | I have to make a quick call. | 我得回个电话 |
[05:35] | So, Patricia, Darryl, this is Elliot. | Patricia Darryl 这是Elliot |
[05:38] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | – 嘿 很高兴见到你 – 很高兴 |
[05:40] | – I’m gonna get out of here. – OK. | – 我得走了 – 好的 |
[05:43] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢送我来 |
[05:45] | – Someone’s a cradle-robber. – Darryl’s my son. | – 老牛吃嫩草呀 – Darryl是我儿子 |
[05:48] | Oh,come on. The only way he could be | 少来了 他是你儿子的唯一可能性就是 |
[05:50] | your son was if you had him when you were 15. | 你15岁时候生了他 |
[05:52] | 14. | 是14岁 |
[05:55] | I was close. | 那我猜的很接近 |
[05:57] | I’m sorry, that was my mom. I’m gonna have to cancel. | 很抱歉刚刚是我妈妈打来的 我去不了了 |
[06:01] | I can’t evaluate myself. | 我没法自评 |
[06:03] | Would you describe me as warm, professional, or both? | 你会怎么描述我 温文尔雅 专业 还是两者兼备 |
[06:07] | I’d describe you as ”I’m on my lunch.” | 我把你描述为 “我正在吃午饭” |
[06:10] | I don’t know whether to be easy or hard on myself… | 自评到底是更难了还是更简单了呢 |
[06:13] | Can’t you see I’m watching my stories? | 你看不见我正看电视呢么 |
[06:16] | I can’t, honey, Parker wants me to assist. | 我不能 亲爱的 Parker想让我帮忙 |
[06:21] | Dr Cox. Have you been here the whole time? | Cox医生 你是一直在这里么 |
[06:24] | No, I just came in through the couch door. Move. | 不是 我只是过来躺会 别挡着 |
[06:28] | You said you were too busy to do my evaluation. | 你说你忙到没空给我写评价表 |
[06:30] | I am. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | Didn’t her daddy sell the coalmine? | 她爸爸没卖掉煤矿吗 |
[06:36] | – Contract didn’t stick. – That’s interesting. | – 合同没履行 – 有点意思 |
[06:42] | We’re almost ready. Anything you wanna say before we get started? | 马上就好了 在开始前你有什么想说的么 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I’ve got something to say to Dr Cox. | 有 我想跟Cox医生说 |
[06:50] | I’m gonna give you the | 我会写出一份 |
[06:51] | best damn evaluation that you ever did see. | 史上最牛逼的评估报告的 |
[06:55] | And this Friday, at the Steel Cage Medi-Slam, | 这周五 医院的铁牢赛里 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna give you a physical you ain’t never gonna forget. | 我会让你有一次终生难忘的体检 |
[07:04] | I’m gonna probe ya, cos I’m The Intern. | 我要用探针对付你 因为我是实习医生 |
[07:10] | Nothing. OK, I’ll be right back. | 没有啊 好的 我一会过来 |
[07:13] | She is tasty. Watch me work a cat and mouse game with her. | 她真诱人 看我跟她来个欲拒还迎 |
[07:18] | She’s married to the soundman. | 他已经嫁给音效师了 |
[07:20] | That thing clipped to your collar, that’s a microphone. | 你领子上夹的那玩意 那是个麦克风 |
[07:24] | I’m so sorry. And I love ZZ Top. | 抱歉 我很喜欢你的ZZ Top风格 |
[07:30] | I’m not looking forward to this. | 我可没期盼这个 |
[07:32] | OK, we’re rolling. So, how’s my cameraman doing? | 好了 开始录影 我的摄像师怎么样了 |
[07:35] | Good enough that he asked me for mouth-to-mouth again. | 情况不错 又让我给他做人工呼吸呢 |
[07:40] | Dr Turk, are there any specific challenges | Turk医生 作为一个年轻的黑人医生 |
[07:43] | being a young black doctor in an inner city hospital? | 在市中心的医院工作是不是会有一些挑战 |
[07:49] | I’m sorry I really wanna hear this. Is it possible to turn up the volume a little? | 不好意思 我很想听这个 能调大一点音吗 |
[07:53] | That’s as high as it goes. | 已经是最大了 |
[08:06] | Listen, let me tell you what happened. | 等等 听我解释 |
[08:17] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[08:18] | When I saw that it was missing, | 当我看见的时候已经没有了 |
[08:20] | did you not think I’d come to you? | 你以为我不会找你吗 |
[08:23] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的什么 |
[08:26] | So you’re gonna play it that way, huh? | 所以你还要接着玩下去是吧 |
[08:30] | Touche. | 真是差劲 |
[08:37] | – I finished my evaluation. – Oh,Great. | – 我把评价表填完了 – 哦 真棒 |
[08:40] | I thought it would take a little longer | 我还以为要用更长时间 |
[08:41] | so the marching band won’t be here until this evening. | 以至于军乐队要到今晚才能来帮你庆祝呢 |
[08:44] | Enjoy. I think you’ll find it’s a good read. | 好好看吧 你会喜欢的 |
[08:47] | Hey, Newbie. This thing actually does matter, | 嘿 菜鸟 这玩意其实很重要 |
[08:50] | so were you completely honest with yourself? | 你是完全诚实地填写吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:55] | Say it right into the camera, hotshot. | 看着摄像机说 大明星 |
[09:00] | Now you can have this thing back any time you want. | 你随时都可以把这玩意拿回去 |
[09:04] | You’re gonna have to bark like a dog, though. | 不过你得学小狗叫 |
[09:08] | I’m not gonna bark like… | 我才不会学 |
[09:10] | It’s your call. | 随你便咯 |
[09:13] | Woof. | 汪 |
[09:15] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[09:17] | At the very least, I’m gonna end today on a good note. | 至少今晚有件值得高兴的事 |
[09:20] | I got something to show you. | 我给你看点东西 |
[09:22] | Is this an uncomfortable moment that’ll change our friendship? | 这是要成为我们友谊的转折点么 |
[09:26] | No, no no. You’re going to like it. | 不不不 你会喜欢的 |
[09:28] | Good, cos I need some good news, man. | 那就好 我实在需要一些正能量 |
[09:31] | Can you believe that news lady? | 你说那女主持怎么那样说话呢 |
[09:32] | ”What’s it like to be a black doctor?” | “作为一名黑人医生是什么感觉” |
[09:35] | I just wish this was over. | 真希望这些都结束了 |
[09:40] | Why have we stopped? | 为什么停车 |
[10:07] | Roll ’em up | 摇上车窗 |
[10:21] | What make you think I wanna be a part of this? | 你凭什么觉得我想参与这一切 |
[10:24] | I don’t know, Kelso said it would make us role models. I just assumed… | 不知道啊 Kelso说能让咱俩成榜样 |
[10:27] | Everybody assumes that I’m a good athlete, | 每个人都以为我善于运动 |
[10:30] | or that I grew up poor | 或者我长在贫民区 |
[10:31] | or that I love Sanford and Son. | 或者我喜欢看<桑福德和他的儿子> |
[10:33] | But you do love Sanford And Son. | 但是你确实喜欢看呀 |
[10:37] | We both do. | 我们都喜欢 |
[10:48] | So I’m talking about. | 我说的没错吧 |
[11:09] | Listen. If Dr Kelso wants me to be a role model for the community | 如果Kelso医生想让我成为社区里的典型 |
[11:12] | because I’m a great doctor, | 是因为我是个称职的医生的话 |
[11:14] | That’s great. And I will sign on the dotted line. | 那很棒 而且我会签上名字 |
[11:16] | But that’s not what this is about. | 但现在不是这样 |
[11:18] | All my life I’ve been singled out because I’m black. | 我每次被挑出来都是因为我是黑人 |
[11:23] | – But I didn’t enter the contest! – Smile for the picture. | – 但是我连竞赛都没参加 – 对着镜头笑一下 |
[11:28] | – Remember our college brochure? – So what.They put you on the cover. | – 还记得咱们学校的手册么 – 怎么了 你还上封面了呢 |
[11:32] | Twice? | 两个我 |
[11:35] | Come on. It’s different this time, now it’s both of us. | 别这样 这次可不一样 这次是我们俩 |
[11:54] | You can still see my hand on your shoulder. | 你还是能在肩膀上看见我的手的 |
[11:57] | That’s when I realised, | 那个时候我意识到 |
[11:58] | I’m not gonna let people take advantage of me anymore. | 我不能再让人从我身上占便宜了 |
[12:01] | This is so unfair. You’re supposed to do my evaluation, not me. | 太不公平了 应该是你来做评估而不是我 |
[12:04] | And you know what? You’re gonna do it, buddy boy. | 而且 你得自己来做了 老兄 |
[12:08] | Buddy boy? | 老兄 |
[12:09] | Why, I oughta… | 为什么 我要 |
[12:12] | – I’m serious. – Relax, Newbie. | – 我是认真的 – 别激动 菜鸟 |
[12:14] | It’s just an evaluation, it should be easy. | 不过就是个评估 很简单的 |
[12:17] | If it’s that easy, it won’t take you that long to do it. | 如果真是这样 就不会浪费你多少时间 |
[12:20] | All right, don’t worry about it, | 好吧 别担心了 |
[12:22] | Newbie. I’ll evaluate the hell right out of you. | 好了菜鸟 我会给你评估的 |
[12:25] | – When? – Oh, just the second I get off work. | – 什么时候 – 我一下班就写 |
[12:29] | – Fine! – Fine. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[12:30] | – Great – Great! Here it is. | – 很棒 – 很棒 拿走吧 |
[12:34] | – You get off, like, six-ish, or…? – Danger. | – 你下班时间是六点还是 – 小心点 |
[12:45] | You know you’re gonna have to see her eventually. | 你最后怎么着都得见她的 |
[12:48] | No, I don’t. Cause I know the layout to | 不会的 我对通风道的布局 |
[12:50] | the air-duct system like the back of my hand. | 了如指掌 |
[12:53] | Of course I’m gonna have to see her again. | 我当然还会再见她了 |
[12:57] | So this is the part of where it’s my fault? | 现在你是要承认错误了吗 |
[12:59] | Turk, if you could have seen the look on her face… | Turk 你是没看到她当时的表情 |
[13:03] | I’m telling you if I think about it again, it’s gonna make me cry. | 真是想想都觉得可怜 |
[13:07] | What am I gonna do? | 我应该怎么办 |
[13:09] | It’s simple. Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 很简单 继续做自己 |
[13:10] | Eventually, she’ll quit and move. | 她终究会明白的 |
[13:13] | – Why am even I talking to you? – What?! | – 我跟你说个什么劲啊 – 怎么了 |
[13:15] | You’re such a guy. | 你太粗线条了 |
[13:16] | You can’t even be gonna understand | 你甚至无法理解 |
[13:17] | something this deep on any kind of real emotional level. | 任何深层次点的真实情绪 |
[13:21] | Hey, Turk. I’m really sorry about the poster thing. It was racially insensitive. | 嘿 Turk 海报的事我很抱歉 确实有点种族歧视 |
[13:24] | I should’ve been aware of your feelings. | 我应该关注你的感受的 |
[13:27] | It’s OK,our attention are good. | 没事的 |
[13:27] | There’s never been an issue of race between us. | 我们之间不会出现种族问题 |
[13:30] | Since the day I met you been nothing but a friend to me. | 我认识你那天起就拿你当哥们 |
[13:32] | – I love you, man. – Hit me one. | – 我爱你 哥们 – 击一拳 |
[13:37] | Keep it real. | 做自己哟 |
[13:38] | We’ve got some things to work out but we’ll get there. | 我们之间是有分歧但是我们能解决 |
[13:44] | We’ll get there. | 我们能解决的 |
[13:47] | Sure, it hurt. But you know what? | 当然很伤人 |
[13:49] | I’m not gonna wallow in self pity. | 但是我才不会自怨自艾 |
[13:52] | Right after work, I’m gonna go downtown and just tear it up. | 下班以后 我要去市中心花天酒地 |
[13:57] | Maybe I’ll have a cigarette, just get a little crazy, | 也许抽根烟 疯狂一点 |
[14:00] | and head wherever the night takes me. | 随便走到哪算哪 |
[14:06] | What’s that, now? | 这什么情况 |
[14:15] | Thanks so much! | 多谢 |
[14:31] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[14:32] | Hey, baby, how much? | 嘿 宝贝 多少钱一晚 |
[14:35] | Hey, don’t go away, man! | 嘿 别走啊 |
[14:37] | Get me the hell outta here. Hurry! | 快带我离开这 快点 |
[14:45] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我决定这么做 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna leave the cart | 我会把推车留在柜子里 |
[14:48] | in the closet and leave the closet unlocked. | 然后不锁柜子 |
[14:51] | lf, by magic, it should happen to reappear, | 如果 它神奇的物归原主了 |
[14:54] | I won’t ask any questions. | 我就什么都不问了 |
[14:56] | I don’t even know what ”it” is. | 我都不知道”它”是什么 |
[14:59] | Then why take it? | 那为什么还要拿走 |
[15:04] | Well, if it isn’t Dr Turk, the friendly face of Sacred Heart. | 这不是我们圣心医院的友爱代言人嘛 |
[15:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:10] | Dr Kelso, about these posters… They’re making me uncomfortable. | Kelso医生 那些海报 让我不太舒服 |
[15:15] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t realise you felt that way. | 很抱歉 我没意识到会让你有这种感觉 |
[15:20] | Well, here’s what I’m gonna do… I’m gonna leave them up. | 我准备这么做 让海报继续挂着 |
[15:24] | I can live with that. Or I can sue you. | 我能忍 或者起诉你 |
[15:32] | Dr Turk, you are an employee here. | Turk医生 你是这里的雇员 |
[15:35] | I can advertise however I wish. | 我想怎么做广告就能怎么做广告 |
[15:38] | I can use your image, your name, | 我能用你的肖像你的名字 |
[15:41] | I can manufacture tiny little Dr Turk action figures. | 甚至能生产你的人形玩具 |
[15:45] | It’ll cost $12.95. When you pull the string, it says: | 一个卖12块9毛5 当你拉绳子的时候 |
[15:48] | ”I don’t like these posters!” | 它会说”我不喜欢这些海报” |
[15:50] | – Isn’t that right, Ted? – Definitely, sir. | – 没错吧 Ted – 是的 先生 |
[15:52] | You’d certainly be vulnerable from a legal standpoint. | 但从法律立场来说您的观点不堪一击 |
[15:56] | How vulnerable? | 有多不堪一击 |
[15:57] | That lawsuit would be over so quickly, | 官司会审得很快 |
[16:00] | I advise bring cab fare to the courthouse, | 我建议你带好车费出庭 |
[16:02] | since Dr Turk will be driving your Beamer home to his place. | 因为Turk医生会把你的宝马开回家 |
[16:08] | Hippie. | 一帮怪咖 |
[16:12] | God, that felt good. | 天啊 这感觉真棒 |
[16:14] | Who’s the man? | 干得好 |
[16:16] | – Is it me? – Damn right it’s you. | – 是说我吗 – 当然是你 |
[16:22] | Right, man. | 好样的 |
[16:26] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[16:41] | Elliot… There’s no excuse for what I did. | Elliot 我做的事情确实不可原谅 |
[16:45] | No, there’s not. | 你说的对 |
[16:49] | – Are we done? – I’m really sorry. | – 说完了吗 – 我非常抱歉 |
[16:52] | Don’t be. If I was going | 不必了 如果我跟朋友出去玩 |
[16:54] | out with my friend I wouldn’t invite you. | 也不会叫上你的 |
[16:58] | Yes, I would. She’d like you | 好吧 我会叫的 她一定更喜欢你 |
[17:00] | better and neither of you would talk to me again. | 然后你们俩聊得火热把我晾一边 |
[17:04] | I only did it because I hadn’t seen Patricia in a long time. | 我那么做只不过是因为好久没见Patricia了 |
[17:07] | You did it cos I don’t fit in with you and your friend. | 你那么做是因为我跟你们玩不到一块 |
[17:10] | It’s no surprise. It’s not like I’ve ever fit in anywhere. | 一点也不奇怪 我好像在哪都跟人玩不来 |
[17:15] | Carla, your friend Patricia’s here. | Carla 你的朋友Patricia来了 |
[17:18] | There’s a problem with her son. | 她儿子好像有点问题 |
[17:24] | Why so sad, Marshmallow? | 怎么这么伤感 小甜心 |
[17:28] | Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm. | 冷静下来 冷静下来 冷静下来 |
[17:31] | Oh, good. He’s not here. | 太好了 他不在 |
[17:35] | Dr Cox? | Cox医生 |
[17:40] | It’s time. Sit down. | 时间到了 坐下 |
[17:45] | What do you want me to say? That you’re great? | 你想我说些什么 夸你很棒么 |
[17:48] | That you’re raising the bar for interns everywhere? | 说你把实习生的标准提高了 |
[17:51] | I’m cool with that. | 我可以接受 |
[17:54] | I’m not gonna say that. You’re OK. | 我不会那么说 我只会说你还不错 |
[17:57] | You might be better than that some day but now all I see is | 也许有一天你会比那好 但现在我所看到的 |
[18:00] | a guy worried about what everybody thinks of him | 是一个总在担心别人怎么看待自己的家伙 |
[18:03] | that he has no real belief in himself. | 他并不真的相信自己 |
[18:05] | I mean, did you even wonder | 你甚至都没想过 |
[18:07] | why I told you to do your own evaluation? | 为什么我让你自己写评估 |
[18:13] | I can’t think of a safe answer, I just… | 我不知道怎么回答 我只是 |
[18:15] | Clam up! | 闭嘴 |
[18:16] | I wanted you to think about yourself. | 我希望你能思考一下自己 |
[18:19] | And I mean really think. | 是认真的思考 |
[18:22] | What are you good at? What do you suck at? | 你自己擅长什么 不擅长什么 |
[18:25] | I wanted it down on paper, | 我希望你写在纸上 |
[18:26] | not so I could see it, or anybody else, | 不是为了让我或者其他人看 |
[18:29] | but so that you could see it. | 而是让你自己能看到 |
[18:31] | Ultimately, you don’t have to answer to me, or to Kelso, | 因为最终 你不是要应付我或者Kelso |
[18:34] | you don’t even have to answer to your patients, for God’s sake. | 你甚至都不需要应付你的病人 |
[18:38] | You only have to answer to one guy, Newbie, and that’s you! | 你唯一需要负责的人 只有你自己 |
[18:46] | There… | 拿着 |
[18:48] | You are… evaluated. | 你的评估表 |
[18:55] | Get the hell outta my sight. | 快滚出我的视线 |
[18:57] | You, honest to God, | 老实说 |
[18:59] | get me so angry I’m afraid I might hurt myself. | 你太让我生气了 我怕自己气到要自残 |
[19:06] | So what are you? One of the male nurses? | 所以你是谁 男护士之一么 |
[19:09] | Actually, I’m a surgeon. I’m doing this as a favour for Carla. | 其实我是外科医生 我现在就是给Carla帮个忙 |
[19:13] | Carla is fine. What’s she doing with you? | Carla很好 她和你怎么了 |
[19:16] | Slummin’ a little, God bless her heart. | 闹点小情绪 上帝保佑她 |
[19:19] | This is a knife cut, huh? | 这是刀伤是吧 |
[19:21] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 对 很酷 |
[19:23] | See this right here? Pinched it in a door. Two stitches. | 看这了吗 曾经被门夹过 缝了两针 |
[19:28] | – Oh, man. You hardcore, man. – Hell, yeah! | – 天啊 真是个硬汉 – 当然 |
[19:33] | Darryl’s gonna be fine but I’m worried about you. | Darryl会没事的 但是我比较担心你 |
[19:36] | You’re upset. I’ll set you | 你魂不守舍的 我得给你 |
[19:37] | up in a room with some fluids and a Valium. | 安排一个房间 以及安定跟水 |
[19:39] | – Elliot, thank you. – There you are. | – Elliot 谢谢你 – 你在这呢 |
[19:43] | Elliot, you’re coming, right? | Elliot 你会来的 对吗 |
[19:45] | – In a sec. – Are you all right? | – 很快就来 – 你没事吧 |
[19:48] | It’s funny how our perceptions can be so off. | 没想到我们的感观能如此迟钝 |
[19:51] | Hot cocoa, sweetie? | 喝热可可吗 亲爱的 |
[19:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Anytime. | 不客气 |
[19:58] | Like when you’re searching for a place to fit in | 正如你一直想要挤进一个圈子 |
[20:00] | and you don’t realise you’ve been there the whole time. | 但是却没意识到其实你早就融入其中 |
[20:07] | Or how posters can’t turn you | 或者 如果你一直以来都不是优秀的榜样 |
[20:09] | into a role model if you’ve been one for years. | 那么就算贴几张海报也无济于事 |
[20:15] | Of course, in my case, I knew exactly where I stood. | 当然 我也清楚认清了自己的位置 |
[20:20] | And it didn’t feel that good. | 而那感觉不怎么好 |
[20:22] | I would like to make special mention of one intern here, | 我要在此特别提到一个实习医生 |
[20:26] | John Dorian John Dorian. | |
[20:27] | Smart kid, extremely competent, and his enthusiasm | 聪明 能干 而且在我的眼里 |
[20:31] | and his determination to always be better | 他的热情和不断进取的品质 |
[20:34] | is something I see in him 24 hours a day. | 是十分难能可贵的 |
[20:37] | He cares. Probably cares too much. | 他关注周遭的一切 也许有些过头 |
[20:40] | But he’s definitely somebody you don’t want to lose. | 但他绝对是你不想失去的一个人 |
[20:43] | If you have any questions… I could give a crap, I’m goin’ home. | 如果你们有问题 我就瞎扯几句 我要回家了 |
[20:47] | You all get paid too much for doing nothing. | 你们这些人光拿钱不干活 |
[20:50] | Oh, good, Newbie. You found a specialty. | 不错啊菜鸟 你找到用武之地了 |
[20:53] | No, I just dropped my pen. | 不是 我就是笔掉了 |
[20:56] | Well, look what magically found its way back home. | 瞧 有什么东西神奇地回来了 |
[21:00] | What? Your window cleaner? | 你的窗户清洁剂么 |
[21:02] | No. Ammonia. | 不 是氨水 |
[21:05] | This is window cleaner, right… | 清洁剂是在 哪来着 |
[21:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:16] | Now that’s just bad luck. | 运气不好罢了 |