时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 干啥呢 |
[00:07] | Reading a book, about how to tell my roommate | 看书 学习如何含蓄地告诉我室友 |
[00:09] | he drives me crazy sometimes, without hurting his feelings. | 他有时候快把我逼疯了 |
[00:12] | I think sarcasm works better when it’s shorter. | 我觉得说短一点儿讽刺效果更好 |
[00:15] | – Fascinating. – Yeah, see, there you go. | – 有意思 – 你看 就是这样 |
[00:19] | So what’re you doing? | 那么 你干啥呢 |
[00:19] | – You realizing you’re annoying me. – Yeah, I’m OK with it. | – 你知道自己现在很烦人吗 – 对呀 我觉得还好啦 |
[00:23] | JD, I’ve had such a crappy morning in this hellhole | JD 我好不容易在这鬼地方熬了一上午 |
[00:26] | and I decided to come out here and eat my lunch. | 现在出来吃个饭 |
[00:28] | This spot feels secluded. It’s so peaceful. | 这儿隐秘又平静 |
[00:32] | I feel like I’m getting my spirit back. | 我能养足精神 |
[00:34] | – It’s just a bench. – Sit down, sweet thang. Sit down. | – 它就是个长凳 – 坐下 小样儿 感受一下 |
[00:48] | Nice. You know, I’ve already eaten, but I suppose I could… | 挺好的 那啥 虽然我已经吃过了 但我觉得 |
[00:51] | – OK, What’s it gonna take for you to leave this second? – Your cupcake. | – 给你吃啥才能把你打发走 – 你的蛋糕 |
[00:56] | This is how I get my spirit back. | 我是靠这个养足精神的哟 |
[01:05] | I feel alive again. | 我又重生了 |
[01:14] | OK, you know it’s time to change this pattern. | 好了 现在是时候改改了 |
[01:18] | – Morning. – How do you figure? | – 早啊 – 你想干啥 |
[01:21] | Doing a little drilling, huh? | 钻东西呢 哈 |
[01:23] | Look, I have an idea. Let’s trying to go the | 那个 我有个想法 咱俩今天试试 |
[01:25] | whole day without getting in each other’s hair. | 不给对方找茬 |
[01:27] | You know, just give each other a break? What do you say? | 就是 让彼此都喘口气儿 怎么样 |
[01:32] | I’m gonna give you a nickname. | 我要给你起个外号 |
[01:35] | That that’s good. But you know I already I have a nickname. It’s… it’s JD. | 好 好啊 但是我 我已经有外号了 就是 JD |
[01:39] | How about… Whinyface? | 叫你”唠叨脸”怎么样 |
[01:45] | Whinybritches? | “唠叨马裤”呢 |
[01:46] | Whinysomething. I definitely like whiny. | 唠叨啥的 唠叨这词儿挺合适的 |
[01:50] | Whinydancer. | “唠叨舞男” |
[02:10] | Uh, I can’t believe I went out last night. | 天啊 我昨晚居然又出去玩了 |
[02:13] | I thought you said you were exhausted. | 你不是说挺累的吗 |
[02:15] | I was. But I figured I owed it to the ladies. | 是挺累 但我发现那些女士很需要我呀 |
[02:18] | Do you ever stop giving? | 你有哪次不是主动去的吗 |
[02:21] | It’s hard for doctors and nurses to be long-term friends. | 医生和护士很难成为长久的朋友 |
[02:24] | His O2-sat’s dropping. I think he just needs respiratory treatment. | 他的氧饱和度在下降 我觉得进行呼吸治疗就行了 |
[02:28] | You see, when you start out, the nurses know more than you. | 看见没 最初的时候 护士总是懂得更多 |
[02:31] | But after a few months, the training | 但是 经过几个月的训练 |
[02:33] | kicks in and you both feel the dynamic shift. | 大家都会察觉到明显的反转 |
[02:35] | Actually, Carla, I think because of the congestive heart failure, | Carla 我觉得是因为充血性心衰竭 |
[02:39] | he just needs Lasix. | 给他打利尿剂就可以了 |
[02:44] | The future of the relationship | 我们未来的关系如何发展 |
[02:45] | depends on how she handles that very moment. | 就看她在这紧要关头怎么表现了 |
[02:48] | I’m so proud of you, Bambi. | 斑比 我太为你骄傲了 |
[02:52] | They grow up so fast. | 成长得真快 |
[03:09] | – Dr Cox. – And there you are. | – Cox医生 – 你这就来了 |
[03:12] | – Excuse me? – I was just now wondering if there’s anything | – 什么意思 – 我正在想 是不是有什么东西 |
[03:16] | that could actually push my headache into a full-blown migraine. | 能让我的头疼彻底变成偏头痛 |
[03:19] | And there you are. | 然后你就来了 |
[03:22] | What’s the story on the admit in 64? | 64床的病人又怎么了 |
[03:24] | She’s great. I really like her. | 很好啊 我特喜欢她 |
[03:26] | Yeah, let’s see if you can’t focus on things that I actually give a rat’s ass about. | 知道了 你就不能说一丁点我想听的吗 |
[03:30] | What? | 你说啥 |
[03:31] | She blacked out at work | 她上班的时候晕倒了 |
[03:32] | and presented with accelerated heartbeat and hyperventilating. | 心跳加速 换气过度 |
[03:34] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[03:36] | I don’t care if it wasn’t good first-date conversation, | 我不管第一次约会该不该谈这些 |
[03:39] | Michael deserved to know what I think about circumcising babies. | Michael应该知道我对给婴儿割包皮的看法 |
[03:42] | I mean, over my dead body. | 我死都不同意 |
[03:44] | What? Actually, no. | 啥 才不是这样呢 |
[03:46] | No, it wasn’t, which is surprising cos he’s Jewish. | 不不 根本不 我很吃惊 因为他是犹太人 |
[03:50] | – I gave her two Valium. | 我给她吃了两片安定 |
[03:51] | – OK, I’m e-mailing you as we’re talking. | 咱俩聊天这功夫我正给你发邮件呢 |
[03:53] | How cool is that? | 多酷啊 |
[03:54] | – So she’s actually sedated as we speak? – Hmm | – 这就是所谓的”安定”么 – 嗯哼 |
[03:58] | OK, bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[03:59] | Hey, Elliot. OK, first impression. | 嘿 Elliot 等下 第一感觉 |
[04:02] | – Did I scare Michael off? – No. | – 是我把Michael吓跑的吗 – 不是啊 |
[04:04] | No, not if he enjoys a big fat cup of crazy. | 除非他喜欢你这种疯疯癫癫的类型 |
[04:08] | Ms Tracy, we’re all extremely busy | Tracy小姐 我们都挺忙的 |
[04:09] | so if we could get down the business that would be… | 如果你能 |
[04:11] | Oh my God! I have the exact same e-maily-pagey thingy. | 噢天呐 我的邮件收发机和你的一模一样 |
[04:14] | Oh get out! | 不是吧你 |
[04:18] | – My H sticks a little bit. Does your H stick? – It does! It does… | – 我的H键有点卡 你的也是吗 – 是的是的 我的也是 |
[04:24] | Maybe, it may just be a bench, but you know what? | 虽然 它只是个长凳 但你知道吗 |
[04:27] | It’s quiet. And I can chill. It’s like my special place. | 那儿很平静 能让我放松 简直是我的宝地 |
[04:32] | You are so damn cute, I can’t even stand it. | 你太可爱了 我都受不了了 |
[04:35] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I love it that my man’s all deep and whatnot. | 真的 我就是喜欢我的男人深邃神秘难捉摸 |
[04:39] | – You know, I get deep. – I know. | – 这你说对了 我确实挺深邃的 – 我知道 |
[04:40] | – Hey hey hey! What’s happening, Rerun? – What up, Raj? | – 嘿嘿嘿 干啥呢 Rerun – 啥事儿啊 Raj |
[04:47] | How about some of this? | 我这动作怎么样 |
[04:49] | Oh, come on, it wasn’t even that good a show. | 你俩得了吧 那剧根本就不好看好吗 |
[04:52] | – Take it back. – This second. | – 收回那句话 – 立刻 马上 |
[04:55] | Ohh, look at the time. Gotta go, it’s lunchtime. | 啊哦 午餐时间到啦 我走啦 |
[04:59] | See ya, baby! | 宝贝儿拜拜哟 |
[05:00] | – Are we still on for the Bresson exhibit? – Yes, we are. | – 说好一起去看布列松的摄影展还算数吧 – 是的呀 |
[05:03] | – Oh, I’m sorry, uh, did somebody just ask out my girlfriend? | 喔等下 刚才某人是在约我的女朋友吗 |
[05:07] | – You wanna come? | 你来不 |
[05:08] | Oh, black-and-white photography, very artsy-fartsy, no boobies. | 黑白影像 附庸风雅 没胸可看 |
[05:12] | Hell, no. | 那还看啥 不去 |
[05:21] | – Hello, sir. – Nice spot. | – 中午好 医生 – 位置挺好啊 |
[05:23] | Yes, sir, it is. | 是啊 确实不错 |
[05:26] | I usually try to get out here for lunch every day at 12:30. | 我每天中午12点半都来这儿吃饭 |
[05:30] | You don’t say? | 是嘛 |
[05:31] | Yep, every day, 12:30, for 23 years. | 当然 每天中午12点半 23年了 |
[05:39] | Hey, from now on, your name is Scooter. | 嘿 以后你就叫Scooter |
[05:42] | – I don’t get it. – Short for scooter pie. | – 不明白 – scooter派的简称啊 |
[05:46] | I hate scooter pies. | 我讨厌scooter派 |
[05:50] | Oh, Now I see. | 哦 原来如此 |
[05:52] | You big jerk. | 你个大混蛋 |
[05:54] | Hey, thanks again for the invite, Bambi. I love photography. | 嘿 斑比 再次谢谢你邀请我 我可喜欢摄影了 |
[05:56] | Baby, photography’s for studs. | 亲爱的 摄影展就是给牛人看的嘛 |
[06:03] | After working at a hospital for a while, | 在医院工作一段时间 |
[06:04] | you develop a sixth sense for danger. | 就会培养出一种预知危险的第六感 |
[06:07] | Maybe there’s a mass cas alert, maybe there’s a code… | 可能是煤气泄漏警报 可能是某个消息 |
[06:13] | Maybe someone spent the morning | 也可能是某人一大早上 |
[06:14] | with the most annoying patient in the world and needs to vent. | 都在受世界上最烦人的病人折磨 急需发泄 |
[06:18] | Luckily, I was prepared. | 幸好 我都准备好了 |
[06:22] | – Did you do your pre-rounds? – Yes. | – 例行查房做了吗 – 做了 |
[06:24] | – Discharge summaries? – Yes. | – 出院摘要写了吗 – 写了 |
[06:25] | – Pharmacy renewals? – Yes. | – 药品更新呢 – 写好了 |
[06:26] | – SOAP notes? – Yes. | 主客观评估计划呢 – 也写了 |
[06:27] | – Central line changes? – Yes. | 中央静脉导管换了吗 换了 |
[06:29] | OK, Jannet, but did you go ahead and fix your beeper | 好吧 Jannet 那你改BB机的设置了吗 |
[06:34] | so it doesn’t play that annoying song every single time you get paged? | 以免它发出那个烦死人的声音 |
[06:40] | Yes. | 我改了 |
[06:42] | Crap. | 完了 |
[06:47] | I expect you to act like | 我 还 指 望 你 做 一 个 |
[06:49] | a professional around here! | 专 业 的 医 生 |
[06:52] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点儿本事吗 |
[06:55] | Good one. | 打得好 |
[07:01] | Interesting titbit. | 给你讲个有意思的 |
[07:03] | Back during the gold rush when a man staked a claim, | 淘金热的时候 如果一个人 |
[07:06] | if he came upon another man panning his spot, | 发现别人占了他的地儿 |
[07:09] | why he could shoot that fella dead | 他可以二话不说 |
[07:12] | without even asking any questions. | 就开枪把那人打死 |
[07:15] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[07:18] | Simpler times. | 那时候多简单啊 |
[07:23] | OK. What if you’ve had three great dates and he likes you so much | 如果你们已经约会三次 都感觉特别好 |
[07:27] | he hasn’t even tried to have sex with you yet? | 但他迟迟不肯和你上床 怎么办 |
[07:29] | Oh, I could sabotage that relationship in two phone calls. | 喔 我两通电话就能毁了这段感情 |
[07:33] | – I could do it in one. – Jill, Sabotage that relationship. | – 我一次就行 – 模拟一下 |
[07:37] | For starters, I would ask him why he finds me so repulsive. | 首先呢 我会问他为什么对我这么冷淡 |
[07:40] | Then I would coerce him into having phone sex with me, | 然后威逼利诱他来一段电话性爱 |
[07:43] | after which I would ask him if he thinks we have a future together, | 再之后呢 我会问他有没有考虑过我们的将来 |
[07:46] | and then I’d probably just cry until he hung up on me. | 最后我就一直哭到他挂电话为止 |
[07:50] | – We are so alike. – I know! | – 咱俩实在太像了 – 就是啊 |
[07:52] | “Oh, stop” “No, you stop” | “你讨厌” “你才讨厌呢” |
[07:56] | Oh, dear God. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[07:59] | – Ms Tracy, we’re gonna go ahead… – Can you give me one sec? | – Tracy小姐 我们要 – 等我一下下好吗 |
[08:03] | I’m on the zone, I’m trying to arrange the food delivered here. | 我正忙着安排食物派送的事儿 |
[08:06] | Fatty had a party and nobody came. | Fatty开了个派对结果没人去 |
[08:08] | Preaching to the choir. | 受累不讨好 |
[08:10] | OK,think of what little patience I have | 够了 请把我仅剩的一丁点耐心 |
[08:14] | as I don’t know, your virginity. | 想象成你的初夜吧 |
[08:18] | You always thought it would be there until that night junior year | 你以为能一直保留处女之身 结果大三的一个晚上 |
[08:21] | when you were feeling a little down about yourself, | 你感到些许的失落 |
[08:24] | and your pal, Kevin, who just wanted to be friends, | 你的朋友 只想和你做朋友的Kevin过来了 |
[08:27] | he dropped by and he brought a copy of ‘About Last Night’ | 带着影片<昨夜情深> |
[08:30] | and a four-pack of Bartles & Jaymes. And… | 又拎了四瓶Bartles Jaymes |
[08:35] | It was gone for ever. Just like my patience is now. | 然后你的初夜就一去不复返了 就和我现在的耐心一样 |
[08:40] | So you do scary little speeches? | 你这是吓唬我呢吗 |
[08:43] | – How adorable! – This is so much fun. | – 太可爱啦 – 可真有意思 |
[08:47] | Careful, Rapunzel. Fun time is officially over. | 你给我注意点 莴苣姑娘 开心一刻正式结束了 |
[08:51] | You think you can just treat Bambi like that and walk away? | 你以为冲斑比撒完气就能一走了之了 |
[08:55] | Get him, girlfriend. | 上啊 姐妹 |
[08:57] | What up, T-Dog? | 干嘛呢 T-Dog |
[09:00] | OK, the only way to avoid the high five with Todd | 避免和Todd击掌的唯一办法 |
[09:02] | is not to say anything that he can connect to sex. | 就是别说任何能让他开黄腔的话题 |
[09:05] | How you doing? | 你咋样啊 |
[09:08] | Dude, that’s totally how my car was | 兄弟 你这动作完全就是 |
[09:10] | rocking when I took this girl out last night. | 我昨晚带妹子回去车震的情景再现啊 |
[09:17] | Am I right? | 我说得对吧 |
[09:19] | Ah, he earned it. | 唉 这个怪我 |
[09:23] | Pain. | 疼 |
[09:24] | – So Cox tore into you, huh? – Yeah, you know what pisses me off? | – Cox把你轰趴了是吧 – 是啊 我最生气的是什么吗 |
[09:28] | Is that no one ever calls him on anything, you know. | 从来没人指责他 你知道吧 |
[09:30] | You want to kick and scream, or you are teaching people here, | 你想撒泼打诨 你想教训下属 |
[09:33] | that’s fine, but if you ever yell at my friend again over nothing, | 随你便 但你如果再冲我朋友发无名火 |
[09:37] | then I will personally wipe that scary smile off your face, put it in my purse, | 我就把你那张吓人的笑脸拽下来 塞钱包里 |
[09:41] | and keep it there until no one around here | 一直塞着 |
[09:43] | is any more scared of you than I am. | 直到再也没人怕你为止 |
[09:45] | It’s not fair. Wait, why are you eating in here? | 真不公平 哎我说 你怎么在这儿吃饭啊 |
[09:49] | – T-man’s afraid of Kelso. – No, I’m not afraid of Kelso. | – 某人很怕Kelso哟 – 我才不怕Kelso呢 |
[09:54] | I just felt like eating in here. | 我就想在这儿吃 |
[09:56] | Go outside and stand up for yourself. | 你快出去 为自己搏一次 |
[10:00] | Hell, yeah. | 说得对 |
[10:04] | Dude, you know what else stands up for itself? | 兄弟 你知道还有啥东西能自己”搏”吗 |
[10:08] | You know, Todd, I’m not sure. But I’m I’m gonna guess that it’s your penis. | Todd 我不太明白 但要我猜的话 是你的老二 |
[10:12] | It is. | 是的哟 |
[10:13] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[10:16] | Everyone, we can all relax now. The planets have been realigned | 大家现在可以放松一下了 这儿已经重新编排了 |
[10:19] | and order shall be returned to the people. Hey, you. | 秩序也恢复了 嘿 我说你 |
[10:22] | Just give me two seconds. Gotta finish e-mailing Jill. | 稍等两秒钟 我在给Jill发邮件 |
[10:25] | I have right here your little friend’s test results. | 我这儿有你小伙伴的检查结果 |
[10:28] | Shall we have some fun and take a look? | 咱俩轻松一刻一起看看咋样啊 |
[10:31] | Hmm. Interesting. EKG, negative. Tilt table, negative. | 嗯 有意思 心电图 正常 倾斜床反应 正常 |
[10:35] | Echo, negative. | 回音反应 正常 |
[10:37] | Nothing, in fact, is wrong | 她其实啥事儿都没有 |
[10:39] | with her but a little stress and exhaustion, brought on most likely by… | 那点小压力小疲劳都是因为 |
[10:43] | ohh let it come… being her. | 唔 都是她自己编的 |
[10:46] | – Yeah, but if you don’t get time to recover, she’s not… – No, no, no. | – 对 但是如果都不给她恢复的时间 那她 – 不不不 |
[10:50] | There’s no time for “Yeah, buts”. | 我没时间听你”对 但是” |
[10:52] | I want her punted outta here in the next five minutes | 五分钟之内让她卷铺盖走人 |
[10:55] | or you will personally be responsible for covering every missed shift | 不然你就等着在流感频发季 |
[10:58] | during this year’s flu season. | 担下所有轮班任务吧 |
[11:01] | Now go. Now go. Now go. | 快走吧 快走吧 快走吧 |
[11:03] | Hey, you… | 你站住 |
[11:05] | For what it’s worth, I don’t care if your beeper plays | 我跟你说实话 你BB机那个铃声 |
[11:10] | Who let the dogs out? Hoof, hoof | “谁把狗放出来了 汪 汪” |
[11:13] | – as many times as you like. – Actually, sir, it’s “who, who”. | – 我才不管它每天响几次 – 其实吧 医生 那是”谁 谁” |
[11:17] | – But thank you, that’s great. – Sure, oh, and, Ginger, by the way, | – 但是谢啦 挺好的 – 当然 对了Ginger 顺便说一句 |
[11:20] | just a real smooth move running to your mommy. | 快擦擦屁股跑你妈咪那儿去吧 |
[11:24] | – Excuse me? – Yeah, your mommy cr-rushed me. | – 您说什么 – 你的妈咪”教训”我了 |
[11:28] | She did. I’d like to issue a warning to everybody, | 就刚刚 我要给大家一个忠告 |
[11:32] | and I’m dead serious. | 非常严肃的忠告 |
[11:34] | FYI, JD’s mommy has made it perfectly clear | 仅供参考 JD的妈咪已经明确表示 |
[11:38] | that she doesn’t want her daughter picked on any more. | 再也不愿意让她的宝贝女儿受批评 |
[11:40] | Nothing mean. She’s a precious | 我没别的意思 这是一朵珍贵的小花花 |
[11:42] | flower and we should all be super nice to her. | 我们可要超级温柔地对待她哦 |
[12:02] | I was paged. | 谁呼我啦 |
[12:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:06] | Anyone? | 没人吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, hell, no! | 卧槽 不是吧 |
[12:14] | When I get out of here, we should totally hang. | 等我出院 我们真应该好好玩一玩 |
[12:16] | I’d love to. I should warn you though, | 好啊好啊 但我可提前跟你说好了 |
[12:18] | I work a ton and when I’m off, | 我活儿很多的 |
[12:19] | I usually stay at home to catch up on paperwork or | 而且下班以后基本都是在家赶报告 |
[12:21] | read medical journals just to stay ahead of the curve. | 或者读读医学期刊 了解学术前沿 |
[12:25] | I’m a nerd. | 我是个书呆子 |
[12:26] | I wish I could stay home and read sometimes, you know, | 我倒希望能在家好好看看书呢 |
[12:28] | but my job, it’s like, hmm, you know? | 我那工作 唉 你也知道 |
[12:30] | And with the married-by-the-millennium thing, still hanging over my head, | 我还心心念念要在千禧年结婚 就为这事儿 |
[12:33] | I go on like, 1,000 blind dates. | 我都相了一千多次亲了 |
[12:35] | And there’s all my friends who like always need something. | 再加上一群什么都指望我的朋友 |
[12:38] | And there’s me like never wants to let anyone down, you know, ever. | 而且我又是个从来不想让别人失望的人 从不 |
[12:44] | You know, with so many balls in the air, | 所以啊 每天这么多事儿缠着 |
[12:46] | sometimes it gets…gets a little overwhelming. | 有时候真的要崩溃了 |
[12:51] | As soon as I leave here, I know I’m going right back to that mess. | 我自己也知道 一出院就要马上捡起那堆烂摊子 |
[12:57] | Oh my God, I’m practically crying. How pathetic is that? | 我的天 我居然真哭了 多可悲啊 |
[13:03] | Around here, you have to make big choices every day. | 在医院 每天你都要做出重大决定 |
[13:06] | Actually, I came down here to tell you that | 其实吧 我过来是想告诉你 |
[13:08] | we’re gonna keep you for the weekend, just to get some rest. | 你可以在这儿住到周末 好好休息吧 |
[13:12] | To tell you the truth, | 说实话 |
[13:13] | most of these choices actually have nothing to do with medicine. | 在医院做出的大部分决定都跟医学没什么关系 |
[13:17] | It’s so on. | 走着瞧 |
[13:19] | In those cases, you have to make sure | 在那种情况下 你必须保证 |
[13:21] | that your emotions don’t get the best of you. | 自己不被情感所控制 |
[13:25] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[13:30] | – Give me that, Bambi, that’s not a toy. | 还是我来吧 斑比 注射器可不是玩具 |
[13:32] | – My name is not Bambi, Okay? | 我不叫斑比 知道吗 |
[13:34] | It’s Dr Dorian. And I don’t… | 我是Dorian医生 而且我才不 |
[13:37] | I don’t need to be looked after, Okay? | 我不需要别人罩着我 知道吗 |
[13:38] | So how about I’ll be I’ll be the doctor and you just…you be the nurse. | 所以以后我来当医生 你就好好当你的护士 怎么样 |
[13:43] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[13:45] | Good choice. | 做得好 |
[13:55] | I have… I have to go check on something. | 我还 我还要去那边看看 |
[13:58] | Ok, you gotta fix this before word gets around. | 必须快点把这事儿解决好 不然就流言四起了 |
[14:00] | Look, Carla, wait. | 等下 Carla 听我说 |
[14:01] | What did you do? | 你都干了啥 |
[14:03] | – What did you do? – What did you do? | – 你干什么了 – 你干什么了 |
[14:08] | She called me Bambi in front of everyone. | 她当着大家的面叫我斑比 |
[14:11] | – My name is not Bambi! – It’s Scooter! | – 我不叫斑比 – 他叫Scooter |
[14:16] | Short for scooter pie. | scooter派的简称 |
[14:19] | Baby, JD is my best friend, | 亲爱的 JD虽然是我最好的朋友 |
[14:22] | but listen, if you need me to kick his ass, | 但是 如果你想让我收拾他 |
[14:23] | I will kick his ass, cos I care for you. | 我就去狠狠地收拾他 因为我在乎你 |
[14:27] | – And cos I’m willing to sleep with you. – Hell, yeah. | – 还因为我愿意和你上床 – 太对了 |
[14:31] | Well sweety, if I wanted his ass kicked I’d do it myself. | 亲爱的 我如果想收拾他会亲自动手的 |
[14:36] | Todd Todd, | |
[14:38] | if you ever make that horny cat noise at me again, | 如果你再冲我学那种饥渴的猫叫 |
[14:41] | I will reach into your mouth and unscrew that seven watt bulb | 我就把拳头从你嘴里伸进去 |
[14:43] | that barely keeps your brain open for business. | 然后把勉强照亮你昏暗大脑的7瓦小灯泡拧下来 |
[14:46] | Damn. | 真狠 |
[14:48] | Dude, chick threats are hot. | 兄弟 这妞儿发火太性感了 |
[14:51] | What did I tell you about annoying Carla? | 我不是跟你说别惹Carla的吗 |
[14:54] | If she makes me choose between the two of you, | 如果她让我在你俩之中选一个 |
[14:56] | you know how it’ll end up. | 你知道结果的 |
[14:58] | Yes, I do. And I thank you for that. | 那是当然 我还得谢谢你呢 |
[15:05] | Could you be any cuter with the new hair colour? | 你这新发色简直太可爱了 |
[15:08] | Holy cow! Please, no. No. | 我了个去 不是吧 千万别 |
[15:13] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 阳光小伙儿 |
[15:16] | Could you possibly excuse me for just one second? | 请给我一秒钟缓缓神儿 |
[15:23] | Oh dear God, you’re still here. | 噢我的天啊 你居然还没走 |
[15:26] | Who exactly is doing this to me? | 到底是谁竟敢骗我 |
[15:30] | There’s nothing worse than knowing you’ve wronged a friend | 世界上最难的事就是 当自己冤枉了一个朋友 |
[15:32] | and having just lay it all out there and apologise. | 然后必须放下身段去和她道歉 |
[15:36] | – Look, Carla… – It’s OK. You overreacted. | – 呃 Carla – 没关系的 你反应过激了 |
[15:39] | – Yeah, but… – I should’ve realised you can stand up for yourself. | – 是的 但是 – 我早该意识到你可以自己反抗的了 |
[15:41] | – Well, actually I… | 呃 其实吧 |
[15:42] | – Sweety, I know you would take it back if you could. I do. | 亲爱的 我知道你想把那些话收回 我都知道 |
[15:46] | We’re OK, right? | 我们还和以前一样 好吧 |
[15:48] | – I think I’ve said all I can. – Then I’ll see you tonight for the exhibit. | – 我把想说的都说了 – 那就晚上展览见 |
[15:51] | – Why’d you have me paged? – To ask you to forgive me. | – 呼我啥事儿啊 – 请求你的原谅 |
[15:56] | For what? | 原谅什么 |
[15:58] | Hello, sad clown. | 你好啊 凄惨的小丑 |
[16:00] | – Thanks for paging her. – How could you? | – 多谢呼她 – 你怎么能 |
[16:03] | He called me cutie | 他叫我小可爱 |
[16:04] | and said something about my eyes being as blue as the ocean. | 又说什么我的眼睛像海一样蓝 |
[16:07] | I… I got confused. | 我 我就沦陷了 |
[16:11] | Yeah, it probably would’ve worked on me too. | 好吧 换做是我也可能沦陷 |
[16:13] | You’re damn right it would’ve. Come. | 那是自然 给我过来 |
[16:17] | Is he single? | 他是单身吗 |
[16:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:21] | Oh look at you, all proud. | 哎哟 看看你 多惬意啊 |
[16:24] | Don’t tell me you’ve already managed to eat? | 别告诉我你已经打算开饭了 |
[16:27] | I took my sweet time, too. | 我已经在这儿享受过了哟 |
[16:31] | Consider that your last supper. I’m bored with the games. | 把那当做你最后的晚餐吧 我不想再和你闹了 |
[16:36] | – Are you forbidding me to sit here? – This is a public bench. | – 您是打算禁止我坐在这儿吗 – 这是个公共长凳 |
[16:40] | You are as welcome here as I am but you won’t come back again. | 你可以和我一样随时来坐 但你不会再来了 |
[16:44] | You know why? Because you just don’t have the mettle. | 知道为啥吗 因为你就是没这个胆儿 |
[16:49] | Now get the hell out of here so I can eat my wife’s egg salad sandwich | 快给我滚 我要吃我老婆做的鸡蛋沙拉三明治了 |
[16:53] | before the tomato soaks through the bread. | 不然面包该被西红柿泡软了 |
[17:01] | Beautiful day. | 多美的一天啊 |
[17:06] | So did you… did you get into photography when you were in college or…? | 你之前 呃 你大学的时候去过摄影展吗 |
[17:10] | – No. Actually, I never went to college. – Ah. | – 没 其实我没上过大学 – 喔 |
[17:16] | Don’t tell any of my patients but neither did I. | 我也没上过 替我跟病人保密哦 |
[17:21] | What? Is that supposed to make me feel better or something? | 怎么 你是觉得说这种话能安慰我吗 |
[17:24] | What? No, no, it was just a joke. | 啥 不 不是的 我只是开个玩笑 |
[17:26] | I was doing the whole, like, turn a frown upside-down. | 就是 呃 咋说呢 缓和一下气氛嘛 |
[17:30] | Yeah, you know what? Hold it. I don’t think we’re OK. | 是嘛 你知道吗 麻烦停车 我觉得我们还没和好 |
[17:34] | Wait, you just accepted my apology. You can’t take it back. | 等下 你都接受我的道歉了 不能就这么反悔啊 |
[17:37] | Have you ever spent time with a woman? | 你以前真的和女人相处过吗 |
[17:47] | Is my punishment still coming | 您是准备惩罚我了吗 |
[17:48] | or it is just a horrible staring because the anticipation is killing me? | 还是要一直这样瞪我 心里没谱很难受啊 |
[17:52] | – Make your case. – I’m sorry, what? | – 说来听听 – 您指的是什么 |
[17:55] | Well, you tell me why Chorey McCrazy Chore | 你告诉我那个家务缠身的疯女人 |
[17:57] | should get to stay here two more nights. | 有什么理由还能在这儿呆两晚 |
[18:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | You don’t understand | 您不明白 |
[18:03] | how hard it is for some women to make it alone nowadays. | 现在这个年代一些女性想要独立有多难 |
[18:05] | I mean, Jill is so exhausted. And it’s not gonna get any easier | Jill真是太累了 而且情况根本不会好转 |
[18:08] | because she’s her own worst enemy, you know. | 因为她就是自己最大的敌人 |
[18:09] | I mean, she’s constantly trying to please everyone. | 她总是不停地想要取悦所有人 |
[18:11] | She judges herself harsher than anyone does. | 她对自己的要求比任何人都要严格 |
[18:14] | Have you actually seen what you look like today? | 你知道自己今天是什么样吗 |
[18:16] | I know, I’m a skank. And she never says no to anyone, so… | 我知道啊 我特别讨人厌 她从没对别人诉过苦 所以 |
[18:19] | Could you swing by my apartment afterwork pick up a sample | 你下班后能顺便去我家拿一截狗屎 |
[18:22] | of my dog’s stool and take it to the vet for me? | 然后帮我送到兽医那儿吗 |
[18:25] | I can do it at lunch. | 吃完午饭我就能去 |
[18:29] | – Oh. – It’s OK. Jill can stay a little longer. | – 噢 – 我知道了 Jill可以再呆几天 |
[18:33] | And if we’re real lucky, she’ll realise that it’s OK | 如果一切顺利 她会明白 人活在世 |
[18:37] | to give yourself a break every once in a while, | 时不时给自己放个假是完全可以的 |
[18:41] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 对吧 – 对啊 |
[18:52] | Hey, I took a cab from the last stop. | 嘿 我从上一站打车过来的 |
[18:54] | – You forgot your coat. – I don’t want it. | – 你的大衣忘了拿 – 我不想要了 |
[18:57] | Why wouldn’t you? | 为啥不要啊 |
[19:01] | You know I was only gonna go to that stupid exhibit | 你知道吗 我之所以要去那个破展览的唯一原因 |
[19:03] | because I wanted you to think I was brainy as something. | 就是想让你觉得我是个聪明人 |
[19:06] | – I’m so angry at myself. – Oh thank goodness. | – 我太生自己的气了 – 谢天谢地 |
[19:10] | I thought you were mad at me. | 我还以为你生我的气呢 |
[19:12] | I’ve had hundreds of interns have decided | 之前那么多实习医生都不再需要我了 |
[19:14] | they don’t need me any more. Why should…? | 我为什么还 |
[19:16] | You see, this is why you can’t be friends with doctors. | 现在知道了吗 这就是我没法和医生交朋友的原因 |
[19:20] | Carla, if it’s a problem, | Carla 如果这是个问题 |
[19:21] | you, me, and Elliot and Turk will get together… | 那你我 还有Elliot和Turk可以一起 |
[19:23] | I don’t work with Turk and I’m not that close to Elliot. | 我不和Turk一起上班 我和Elliot也没那么亲近 |
[19:26] | The only problem here is you, OK? | 唯一的问题就是你 知道吗 |
[19:31] | We’re supposed to be friends. | 我们本应该成为朋友的 |
[19:34] | Your self-esteem is so wrapped up in what you do. | 你的优越感和自尊心太强了 |
[19:38] | You are a doctor. That’s all you are. That’s how you define yourself. | 你是医生 这就是你的全部 你就是这么给自己定位的 |
[19:41] | And you think you’re better than me because of it. | 因为这个 你总觉得自己比我强 |
[19:44] | – Carla, I do not think… – Admit it. | – Carla 我没觉得 – 你就承认吧 |
[19:47] | Admit it right now or I’ll never respect you again. | 现在你不承认 我永远都看不起你 |
[19:52] | OK. Sometimes that’s true. | 好吧 有时候是这样的 |
[19:57] | – Carla, you’re a good nurse. – I’m a great nurse. | – Carla 你是个好护士 – 我是个牛逼的护士 |
[20:02] | You patronising ass. | 你个自以为是的混蛋 |
[20:06] | You don’t even get it, do you? | 你根本都不明白 是不是 |
[20:10] | In nine years, I never once felt bad about myself | 9年了 我从来没因为工作的事否定自己 |
[20:13] | for what I do, not for one second. | 一次都没 |
[20:16] | And then I met you. | 直到遇见你 |
[20:19] | – Please wait. – Don’t. | – 等一下 – 别跟过来 |
[20:57] | Sometimes the only way to take a really good look at yourself | 有时审视自己的最好方法 |
[21:00] | is through someone else’s eyes. | 是通过别人的眼睛 |
[21:05] | If you’re lucky, you’ll like what you see. | 如果足够幸运 你会喜欢眼前发生的事 |
[21:15] | Impressive. | 有点意思 |
[21:21] | Or you’ll learn from it. | 或者从中有所感悟 |
[21:26] | If you don’t like what you see, | 如果你不喜欢眼前发生的 |
[21:28] | I guess all you can do is hope that you haven’t burned too many bridges. | 那你只好祈祷自己还没毁掉所有人际关系 |
[21:31] | Hey Carla, how many mEqs of potassium should I give this guy? | 嘿 Carla 我该给他注射多少毫克钾 |
[21:35] | You know the answer to that. Don’t do that. | 你心知肚明 别装了 |
[21:42] | But thanks, Bambi. | 还是谢谢了 斑比 |
[21:45] | From that moment on, I knew I’d be Bambi for ever. | 从那一刻起 我知道自己永远都是斑比了 |
[21:48] | See you tomorrow, Scooter. | 明天见喽 Scooter |
[21:55] | He’s actually very talented. | 他还挺多才多艺的嘛 |