时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you know what I want to do to you tonight? | 知道今晚我想和你”做”点儿什么吗 |
[00:08] | – You didn’t say anything. – Yeah, I know. | – 你刚才什么都没说哦 – 是的 呃 |
[00:10] | It was gonna be kinky, and I got embarrassed. | 说出来有点变态 我觉得挺尴尬的 |
[00:12] | Really kinky? Was I a bad girl? | 很变态吗 看来我是个坏姑娘喽 |
[00:16] | Very bad. You had to go to the principal’s office. | 非常坏 你要到校长办公室去 |
[00:25] | I have an early shift tomorrow morning. | 明早我有早班 |
[00:27] | – I’ve got to get some sleep. – You want me to take you home? | – 今晚要早睡诶 – 要我送你回家吗 |
[00:29] | No. But if we’re gonna pick up a schoolgirl outfit and have sex, | 不用了 但你如果要给我买套校服然后滚床单 |
[00:33] | – we have to leave this minute. – Yep. | – 那我们马上就得出发 – 走着 |
[00:36] | One of the best things about women is they’re so unpredictable. | 难以捉摸是女人最棒的特点之一 |
[00:39] | Of course, that can really bite you in the ass. | 当然 有时这也能让你吃尽苦头 |
[00:41] | Boink. Who’s your new friend? | 戳 新来这哥们儿是谁呀 |
[00:44] | Look, it got a letter. | 快看 他还有封信呢 |
[00:47] | Ok, fine. So I put on a few pounds. | 得了吧 我承认 我是胖了几斤 |
[00:51] | But how would you like it if somebody did this to you? | 要是别人这样戳你 笑话你 你什么感受 |
[00:53] | Oh, I wouldn’t. | 我肯定不能让他戳啊 |
[00:55] | – I jusy don’t think it’s fair. – It isn’t fair. | – 太不公平了 – 本来就是这样的啊 |
[00:58] | – Now, eat your doughnut. – Eat your doughnut. | – 快吃你的甜甜圈吧 – 吃你的甜甜圈吧 |
[01:01] | And I was having problems with my lady too. | 我最近也和一位女士闹了点儿矛盾 |
[01:05] | Can we get a move on, Q-Tip? | 咱们能快点儿吗 |
[01:06] | I got tickets to Bring in ‘Da Noise, Bring in ‘Da Funk, | 我要去看”踢踏春秋”呢 |
[01:08] | and I don’t wanna miss the noise. | 我可不想错过上半段 |
[01:10] | Nurse Roberts’s gonna take a blood sample | 我们要检测您的肝炎病毒载量 |
[01:12] | so we can check your hepatitis viral load. | Roberts护士会先采一下您的血样 |
[01:14] | Absolutely no big deal. | 没什么大问题 |
[01:25] | No big deal at all. | 根本不算事儿 |
[01:27] | Could somebody get that? | 谁来帮我拔一下 |
[01:44] | Bambi, these tests are gonna come back negative. | 斑比 这些检测结果会呈阴性的 |
[01:47] | Believe me, everybody who works in a hospital eventually gets stuck. | 相信我 所有在医院工作的人都难逃一扎 |
[01:51] | Thanks for being so nice to me. | 谢谢你对我这么好 |
[01:52] | Who wouldn’t be nice to you right now? | 这时候谁能对你不好啊 |
[01:54] | Hello, Dr. Dorian, | 你好啊 Dorian医生 |
[01:57] | I understand you might need a refresher course in hospital safety. | 看来你需要重修医院安全训练课了 |
[02:00] | This is a syringe. When filled with infected blood, | 这是一只注射器 当它注满被感染的血液时 |
[02:03] | where is the last place you might want to stick it? | 最不应该扎在哪儿呢 |
[02:06] | – In my arm. – Very good, Dr Dorian. | – 我的胳膊上 – 回答正确 Dorian医生 |
[02:09] | Woo, Mr Sarcastic strikes again. | 哎呦呦 讽刺鬼先生又开炮了 |
[02:13] | For God’s sake, sir, just fire me. | 老天爷啊 医生 求您炒了我吧 |
[02:16] | Just get him to sign the damn paper. | 快点儿让他把那破文件签了 |
[02:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:22] | If you should develop any symptoms | 这个文件是一份简要的声明 |
[02:24] | that suggest you may have contracted hepatitis B, | 如果你出现了感染乙肝的症状 |
[02:27] | this form simply states the hospital is not responsible. | 医院对此不负任何责任 |
[02:30] | Thanks. That’s comforting. | 谢了 真宽慰人啊 |
[02:33] | I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 你肯定会没事的 |
[02:35] | Hey, Here’s your pen. | 嘿 你的笔 |
[02:38] | Uh, Keep it. | 呃 你留着吧 |
[02:48] | Jeez, Is he gonna make it? | 天哪 他能撑得过去吗 |
[02:50] | – Doesn’t look good. – Yay! | – 情况不妙哦 – 耶 |
[03:00] | Isn’t that what you were wearing when you left last night? | 这不是你昨晚下班穿的那身衣服嘛 |
[03:04] | Ah, the walk of shame. | 耻辱之路呀 |
[03:06] | All you can really hope for | 这时只能盼着 |
[03:08] | is a supportive friend to help you get through it. | 有一个靠谱的朋友来帮你渡过难关 |
[03:12] | Elliot got some booty, | Elliot艳福不浅哟 |
[03:14] | some booty, some what what | 艳福哟 不浅哟 |
[03:17] | Stop it. | 别唱了 |
[03:19] | What? It’s my ”Elliot got some booty” dance. | 咋了 这是我编的”Elliot一夜情”之舞 |
[03:24] | Oh, come on. Elliot, it’s not like anybody else knows. | 别生气啊 Elliot 又不是大家都知道了 |
[03:28] | – What’s up, porn star? – Somebody toasted that marshmallow. | – 早啊 色情影星 – 某人昨晚花样没少玩儿呀 |
[03:35] | Well? | 这下呢 |
[03:38] | Somebody got some action, | 某人昨晚啪啪啪喽 |
[03:41] | she got some action. | 她啪啪啪喽 |
[03:43] | Come on. It’s funny. | 行啦 多好玩呀 |
[03:45] | I can’t find my scrubs top. I must’ve left it at Sean’s. | 我的工作服不见了 肯定是落在Sean家了 |
[03:48] | The curse of the scrubs machine. | 工作服供应机的诅咒 |
[03:51] | One of the hospital’s most annoying money savers. | 这是医院为省钱置办的几台最烦人的机器之一 |
[03:53] | The only way to get clean scrubs out is to put dirty ones in. | 只有把脏衣服放进去才能拿到干净的 |
[03:57] | – How can I help? – Give me your shirt. | – 我能帮上啥 – 把你的衣服给我 |
[03:59] | – How else can I help? – Just go. | – 我能帮上别的啥 – 滚蛋吧 |
[04:02] | OK. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 医生 |
[04:18] | And yet another proud day for Dr Reid. | 又是值得Reid医生自豪的一天啊 |
[04:21] | I’d say it can only get better, but we both know that isn’t true. | 我如果说一切都会好的 咱俩谁都不可能信 |
[04:25] | Right, sweetheart? | 对吧 甜心 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:30] | You know I’m crazy in love with you. | 你知道我爱你爱到发狂 |
[04:33] | Don’t tell me you’re still obsessing over the stupid joke I made. | 别跟我说你还在纠结我开的那个蠢玩笑 |
[04:36] | – No, I’m not obsessing. – Good. Beso. | – 没有啊 我没纠结 – 那就好 爱你哟 |
[04:38] | Careful. I just might eat you. | 小心点 我可能会吃了你 |
[04:41] | Turk, I see it all the time: the long hours, | Turk 我一直在观察 加班工作 |
[04:43] | the stress eating, no exercise. | 迫于压力而暴饮暴食 不做运动 |
[04:45] | There’s not a doctor here who’s in shape. | 这儿没有好身材的医生 |
[04:49] | Nothing better than a good sweat. | 没有比大汗淋漓更爽的啦 |
[04:55] | Turk! It was a joke! | Turk 我只是开个玩笑 |
[04:58] | Alrighty. | 好啦 |
[05:00] | What do we have here? | 现在是个什么情况 |
[05:02] | What you’ve got here young man, are four cases of Legionnaires’ pneumonia. | 小伙子 情况就是四例军团菌肺炎患者 |
[05:05] | So I would start us out on IV aminoglycosides. | 我建议先打四型氨基糖甙类抗生素 |
[05:09] | And make sure you’ll check for urinary legionella antigen. | 再检查军团菌尿抗原 |
[05:11] | I don’t know, it could be viral, | 我不确定 根据我的肠胃状况 |
[05:13] | considering my gastrointestinal situation. | 也有可能是病毒性的 |
[05:15] | Here comes the fart joke. | 放屁笑话又来了 |
[05:17] | No no no, really. I think I may have strep pneumo. | 真的 没开玩笑 我的肺部可能感染了链球菌 |
[05:20] | All four of us are doctors. | 我们四个都是医生 |
[05:21] | Let me guess. Golf cart accident? | 让我猜猜 高尔夫球车车祸 |
[05:26] | – Playing. – Medical convention. | – 打球的时候 – 医学研讨会 |
[05:29] | So, Junior, what’s with the antecubital venipuncture? | 小子 你胳膊上的静脉穿刺怎么回事儿 |
[05:32] | I got hit with the business | 昨晚给乙肝患者 |
[05:34] | and of one of my hep B patients’ syringes last night. | 做血液抽样时被他的注射器扎了 |
[05:37] | I once had a colleague who got bit by a patient with rabies. | 我以前有个同事被狂犬病患者咬了 |
[05:40] | He’s OK, right? | 他没事儿吧 是吧 |
[05:41] | No, he died. | 不 他死了 |
[05:42] | A friend of mine from med school contracted leprosy. | 我一个医学院的朋友感染了麻风病 |
[05:45] | They amputated one of his toes. Just popped it right off. | 医院切除了他的脚趾头 噗的一下就切掉了 |
[05:48] | Oh, but hepatitis. Scary stuff. | 噢 但肺炎 真的很恐怖 |
[05:51] | I’ll be…I’ll be OK. | 我会 我会没事儿的 |
[05:52] | Oh, maybe. | 噢 可能吧 |
[05:55] | I uh…I have to go check on a thing… | 我 呃 我还有个检查要做 |
[06:04] | To interns. | 致实习医生 |
[06:11] | I’m sorry, we cannot have intercourse tonight. | 抱歉 我们今晚不能性交了 |
[06:14] | You’ve got to stop calling it that. | 你得改掉这种叫法 |
[06:15] | I’m falling so behind on my reading, and I really… | 我的阅读进度落后太多了 实在是 |
[06:18] | Elliot, don’t always assume that I wanna be fooling around. | Elliot 不要总是以为我想亲热 |
[06:20] | Sometimes I’m perfectly happy | 有时只要和你在一起 |
[06:22] | just being with you and thinking about fooling around. | 想象我们亲热就很开心了 |
[06:25] | Why can’t couples these days just be together, you know? | 为什么现在这些情侣就不能好好呆一会儿呢 你说 |
[06:27] | Why is it always about sex? | 为什么总要扯上性啊 |
[06:29] | Yes, Sean, yes. | 就是啊 Sean 就是 |
[06:30] | You know, Freud said 90% of all human behavior | 知道吗 弗洛伊德说过 人类行为的百分之九十 |
[06:33] | is motivated by sexual impulses. | 都是受性冲动驱使的 |
[06:35] | But come on. | 要我说 快得了吧 |
[06:36] | You know, give me some credit, | 相信我说的 |
[06:36] | I’d say at least 30% of my behaviour is motivated by advertising, | 我有至少百分之三十的行为都是被广告激发的 |
[06:39] | and the rest by violence in film. | 剩下的是被电影里的暴力 |
[06:41] | For me it’s 98% getting my dad to love me, | 我有百分之九十八是为了让我爸爱我 |
[06:43] | 2% chocolate. | 百分之二因为巧克力 |
[06:48] | Now, you have to stop talking to me so I can get some work done. | 现在别跟我说话了 这样我才能把工作做完 |
[06:58] | Say it. | 说那个词 |
[07:01] | Intercourse. | 性交 |
[07:07] | Dude, way to get your burger on. | 兄弟 汉堡相当不错啊 |
[07:11] | Now just exactly what in the hell is this? | 说吧 你们到底想干啥 |
[07:14] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有事儿想跟你谈谈 |
[07:15] | So, Dr Cox, | Cox医生 |
[07:16] | I haven’t had a chance to tell you this yet. | 我一直没机会跟你说 |
[07:18] | Your Name Rocks! | 你的名字 屌 爆 了 |
[07:22] | Come on! | 来一下 |
[07:24] | This conversation stops until cabana boy here goes. | 这个混小子什么时候走 我们什么时候谈 |
[07:27] | – He’s not the boss of me. – Todd. | – 他又不是我的老大 – Todd |
[07:30] | Cool. | 得得得 |
[07:31] | Cool. | 总算走了 |
[07:33] | So how do you do it? I mean, how do you stay in shape? | 你怎么做到的 怎么维持身材的 |
[07:35] | It’s called discipline. Some of us work on our appearance. | 自律训练 好身材是要做塑形训练的 |
[07:38] | You think it’s possible that I could work out with you some time? | 什么时候我也去和你一起训练 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:42] | I don’t know about that, stay-puff. | 怎么说呢 胖小子 |
[07:44] | I’m not particularly fond of you, although | 虽然我不怎么喜欢你吧 但要是 |
[07:47] | it might be fun to see you flail about for a couple of days. | 能看到你腿脚乱蹬好几天也挺有意思的 |
[07:51] | You know what? Forget about it. | 算我没说好了 |
[07:54] | Suit yourself, stud. But you see that guy there? | 随你便吧 猛男 看到那边那男的了吗 |
[07:58] | That’s you in five years. | 就是五年后的你 |
[08:01] | You in ten years. | 十年后的你 |
[08:03] | And guess what, He-Man? | 猜怎么着 壮汉 |
[08:06] | You in 20. | 二十年后的你 |
[08:09] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[08:12] | I’m not gonna let those old doctors scare me. | 我可不会被那几个老医生吓怕 |
[08:15] | John Dorian always get right back on the horse. | John Dorian总能振作起来 |
[08:19] | I’m so sorry you’re alone, Mr Winston, | Winston先生 真抱歉让你独身一人 |
[08:21] | but meningococcus is highly contagious. | 但是脑膜炎球菌是感染性的 |
[08:23] | – I don’t have anyone to talk to. – Good news, friend. | – 我连个聊天的人都没有 – 好消息 这位朋友 |
[08:27] | The doctor is in. | 医生来啦 |
[08:30] | I asked for a newspaper, | 我想看报纸 |
[08:31] | and they gave me a bunch of Judy Blume books from Paediatrics. | 他们从儿科给我拿了一摞Judy Blume的书过来 |
[08:35] | I don’t know anything about those. | 我可是不知情的 |
[08:38] | You have to read Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing. | 你一定要读一读<四年级的无聊事> |
[08:40] | Completely turned high school around for me. | 完全扭转了我对高中的看法 |
[08:45] | You see? Nobody keeps John Dorian from moving on. | 看到没 没人能阻止John Dorian勇往直前 |
[08:48] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[08:52] | We’ve secretly replaced this doctor’s blood with hepatitis blood. | 我们私底下把这位医生的血换成感染肝炎的血了 |
[08:56] | Let’s see if he notices. | 看他能不能发现 |
[08:58] | You know, I could be really sick here. | 我这会儿可能真的病的很严重 |
[08:59] | Could you be nice for once in your life? | 你这辈子就不能对我友善一次吗 |
[09:04] | How’s that? | 这样行吗 |
[09:05] | I have not been this happy since, well, ever. | 我已经很久没这么高兴了 自从 呃 从来都没 |
[09:09] | Don’t you think Sean and I are such a great couple? | 你不觉得我和Sean特别配吗 |
[09:12] | I don’t know who Sean is, and you’ve never spoken to me before. | 我不知道Sean是谁 而且你从来没和我说过话 |
[09:15] | We just…we just click on every level, you know. | 我们在所有方面都特别合拍 知道吗 |
[09:18] | – God, and the sex, oh! – Hi, my name is Vijay. | – 天啊 还有性 噢 – 嗨 我叫Vijay |
[09:22] | Let’s see who’s on their game today | 我们看看今天谁回答不上来 |
[09:23] | and start off with a case of pheochromocytoma. | 就从嗜铬细胞瘤开始吧 |
[09:26] | What is the initial test, Dr Reid? | Reid医生 初始测试是什么 |
[09:28] | 24-hour urinary metanephrines? | 24小时泌尿肾上腺素 |
[09:31] | Right-o. And what is your preoperative treatment? | 对啦 你要做哪些先期治疗 |
[09:33] | – ACE inhibitors? – Wrong-o. | – 转化酵素阻断剂 – 错喽 |
[09:36] | Why don’t you attempt to crawl out of your shame hole, Dr Reid. | Reid医生 你打算一直呆在地洞里不出来吗 |
[09:39] | and tell me the aetiology of hypocalcaemia in sarcoidosis. | 告诉我结节症低钙血病的病因 |
[09:46] | Gutter ball! | 出局啦 |
[09:48] | Dr Reid, yesterday you were running around my hospital half-naked. | Reid医生 昨天上午你半裸着在我的医院乱跑 |
[09:52] | – Yeah, baby. – Today you’re mucking up my rounds. | – 好样的 宝贝 – 今天又搞砸了我的巡诊 |
[09:55] | Is your ponytail too tight? | 是你的马尾辫绑太紧了 |
[09:57] | Perhaps you have a mile case of the boogie-woogie flu? | 还是你得了跳扭屁股舞的流感 |
[10:00] | Something is different, because you, my dear, are slipping. | 有些事变了 因为你 我的宝贝 在偷懒 |
[10:06] | Next patient. | 去看下个病人 |
[10:10] | The key to my exercise programme | 我的训练计划的关键 |
[10:12] | is this one simple truth: I hate my body. | 就是这个简单的真理 我讨厌我的身材 |
[10:16] | What? | 啥 |
[10:17] | Do understand that the second you look in the mirror | 照镜子对自己的身材感到满意的时候 |
[10:19] | and you’re happy with what you see, baby, you just lost the battle. | 就是你减肥失败的时候 懂吗 |
[10:23] | You should give speeches to teenage girls. | 你应该去教育那些小女孩儿 |
[10:26] | Baby, I’ve been looking all over for you. | 宝贝儿 我一直在找你呢 |
[10:28] | You didn’t happen to bring his leash, did you? | 你不是刚好把他的狗链拿来了吧 |
[10:30] | – What are you doing down here? – I’m gonna go for a run with Dr Cox. | – 你在这儿干嘛呢 – 我要和Cox医生一起跑步 |
[10:33] | But I haven’t seen you forever. We were supposed to go to the park. | 可是我好久没见到你了呀 我们应该一起去公园的 |
[10:37] | So I was gonna let you tell me how pretty I am. | 这样你就能跟我说我有多漂亮了 |
[10:39] | – See ya, chubby! – Son of a… | – 小胖子 一会儿见 – 妈了个 |
[10:41] | Baby, you’re prettier like every day. | 宝贝儿 你每天都更漂亮了 |
[10:46] | I’m prettier in the park. | 我在公园里更漂亮 |
[10:50] | I don’t know what it is, but I’m staring to notice something. | 我不知道具体怎么回事 但我开始觉察出有点不对劲了 |
[10:53] | In this hospital, there are sick people everywhere. | 在这家医院里 到处都是生病的人 |
[11:13] | I’m OK. I’m OK. I’m… | 我没事 我没事 我没 |
[11:30] | You’re a jumpy little fellow or you’re just bored. | 你是本来就这么一惊一乍啊 还是你太无聊了 |
[11:32] | Well, anyway, your blood tests are negative, so you’re fine. | 你的血液检查结果是阴性的 你没事了 |
[11:35] | And I think I speak for the | 仅代表整个管理层说一句 |
[11:37] | entire administration when I say “whoop-de-do”. | “万幸啊” |
[11:40] | Wrap it up for me, Ned. | 剩下的交给你了 Ned |
[11:42] | – It’s Ted. – I know. | – 是Ted – 我知道 |
[11:45] | I know a guy who can take care of him for us. | 我认识个人能帮咱俩解决他 |
[11:57] | One phone call. | 打个电话就行了 |
[12:01] | I knew I didn’t have hepatitis. Why did I make myself crazy over nothing? | 我知道自己没得乙肝 为什么还要凭空抓狂呢 |
[12:05] | John Dorian is stronger than that. | John Dorian比这要坚强 |
[12:10] | I said John Dorian is stronger than that. | 我说了John Dorian比这要坚强 |
[12:14] | Carla, could you do me a favor | Carla 你能帮我个忙 |
[12:17] | and just give him a follow-up neuro exam? | 给他做一下跟进神经测试吗 |
[12:19] | I’m just so swamped right now, there’s… | 我这会儿实在太忙了 那边还 |
[12:21] | – Sure, Bambi. No problem. – Ok. Thank you. | – 好啊 斑比 没问题 – 好 谢谢你 |
[12:24] | Ahh, John Dorian’s a wuss. | 啊 John Dorian是个懦夫 |
[12:33] | It really wasn’t that hard for me to avoid my contagious guy. | 躲开传染病患者真的没那么难 |
[12:36] | Carla Carla, | |
[12:36] | can you re-check Kernig and Brudzinski signs on Mr Winston? | 你能再检查下Winston先生的克氏和布氏指标吗 |
[12:39] | – And why can’t you do it? – I would, but I don’t got no mojo working. | – 你自己为什么不能去呢 – 我能的 但我还要去练巫术 |
[12:43] | I uh… you know, I have to go lecture some med students | 我 呃 你知道的 我要给医学院的学生 |
[12:46] | on myocardial infarction. | 做心肌梗塞的讲座 |
[12:48] | Right, | 对喔 |
[12:48] | I think I saw them waiting for you in the You’re Full of Crap Ward. | 我能想象他们已经在”你真是满嘴屁话病房”等你了 |
[12:53] | Go on, you know the way. | 去啊 你知道怎么走 |
[12:58] | – Hey, Elliot. – What are you doing here? | – 嘿 Elliot – 你来这儿干嘛 |
[13:01] | I…I bought you some extra scrubs to keep in your lockers, | 我给你买了几件工作服放在柜子里备用 |
[13:03] | so you’ll never have to work topless again. | 这样你就再也不用光着上半身工作了 |
[13:04] | Unless you start dancing, which I thought about and I’m OK with. | 除非你想那样跳舞 我觉得也没问题 |
[13:08] | – Great. So he’s thoughtful too. – Are you mad at me? | – 好啊 你还真是体贴 – 你生我的气了吗 |
[13:11] | – No. – Ok, the yelling makes it seem like you’re mad at me. | – 没 – 好吧 但你吼我的时候好像生气了 |
[13:14] | Oh, you would know. | 哦 你会知道的 |
[13:15] | You’re so thoughtful and handsome, | 你又体贴又帅气 |
[13:17] | and you wouldn’t forget your scrubs. | 而且从来不忘带工作服 |
[13:19] | You see, I don’t wear scrubs. Only one time, | 那个 我不穿这个的 只有一次 |
[13:20] | I did locked my car keys in my car, you know, while it was running. | 我确实把车钥匙锁在车里了 车还没熄火 |
[13:24] | – On a…on a bridge. – Look, I have to go. | – 在 在一座桥上 – 我要走了 |
[13:28] | Great. I’ll call you later, and you can explain what just happened. | 好 我等会儿给你打电话 你可以解释下怎么回事 |
[13:34] | Hey, don’t be embarrassed about staring at my ass. | 嘿 别因为盯着看我的屁股觉得尴尬 |
[13:36] | You’re only human, baby, and everybody does it anyway. | 你只是个普通人 每个人都会这样 |
[13:41] | Lonely? | 孤独吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah, a little. | 是啊 有点 |
[13:47] | I’m doing this for someone else. | 我是为了某人才这么做的 |
[13:49] | What do you say we pick it up? | 我们加速跑怎么样啊 |
[13:51] | Yeah, let’s pick it up. | 好啊 加速吧 |
[13:55] | When someone calls you out, just like Carla did, | 有人质疑你的时候 就像Carla那样 |
[13:56] | there’s only one thing to do: deal with your fear. | 只要做一件事 直面你的恐惧 |
[13:59] | Dr Cox, is there any way could I get you to cover Mr Winston? | Cox医生 你能不能帮我去看看Winston先生 |
[14:02] | He’s my meningitis patient. A little bit pf personality difference. | 他是我的脑膜炎病人 和我有点性格不合 |
[14:06] | I mean, he says tomato, and I say… | 我是说 他喜欢说”番茄” 而我 |
[14:10] | …”to-mah-to”. | 习惯说”西红柿” |
[14:11] | – Sure. – What? – I’ll take him. You just grab my three gomers in 408. | – 行啊 – 啥 – 我去看看他 你去408看看那几个傻蛋 |
[14:15] | – What’s wrong with them? – I don’t know, newbee, I assume they’re sick. | – 他们怎么了 – 我不知道啊 菜鸟 可能是生病了 |
[14:18] | Hey, I thought about what you said before, and you’re right. | 嘿 我想了想你之前说的话 你说得对 |
[14:23] | I haven’t been that nice. | 我确实对你不够好 |
[14:24] | – And? – That’s it. | – 然后呢 – 没有了 |
[14:26] | What, do you want to go to a ballgame | 怎么 你还想一起去看球赛 |
[14:27] | and share a big tub of popcorn? | 然后分吃一桶爆米花吗 |
[14:35] | That’s the last time I reach out. | 这是我最后一次努力了 |
[14:38] | Anybody want to go to a… | 有人想一起去 |
[14:39] | Not you. | 没问你 |
[14:42] | – Doctors. – Doctor. | – 医生们好 – 医生好 |
[14:44] | I love that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[14:46] | Oh, Dr Douglas, I got the results back from your fasting lipids. | Douglas医生 你的空腹血脂报告出来了 |
[14:49] | It looks like your LLD’s very elevated, so you may want to start a… | 你的肝脂肪变性更严重了 所以需要服用 |
[14:54] | HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor? | 还原酶抑制剂 |
[14:58] | You knew the answer for that. | 你知道答案的 |
[14:59] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:00] | What’s your problem? | 你怎么回事儿 |
[15:01] | Such doesn’t come easy for me as for you, ok? | 这种问题对我来说不像你那么容易 好吗 |
[15:04] | I study every night, | 我每晚都要学习 |
[15:05] | and you want to know what else I do to remember all this crap? | 你想知道我是怎么记住这些玩意的吗 |
[15:07] | I tape record myself saying it, | 我先给自己录音 |
[15:09] | and then I listen to myself over and over. | 然后一遍又一遍听自己的录音 |
[15:12] | Do you have any idea how annoying it is | 你知道这样有多烦吗 |
[15:14] | to hear myself go on and on and on | 听我自己的录音 一遍一遍一遍 |
[15:19] | and on? | 又一遍 |
[15:21] | No. | 不 |
[15:22] | Come on. I have problems too. I traded my meningitis patient. | 得了吧 我也有问题 我把脑膜炎病人换掉了 |
[15:27] | Just traded him like a baseball card. | 就像换棒球卡那样换掉了 |
[15:30] | And you wanna know why? Because I was afraid of him. | 想知道为什么吗 因为我怕他 |
[15:32] | I’m a doctor who’s afraid of sick people. | 我是个害怕患者的医生 |
[15:35] | Do you wanna take a picture with me? | 你想跟我合影吗 |
[15:37] | It’s a weird feeling when you realise | 一下子失去四个人的尊重 |
[15:39] | you’ve lost the respect of four people all at once. | 这种感觉并不好 |
[15:45] | But it’s nothing compared to losing respect for yourself. | 但失去自尊的感觉更糟糕 |
[15:53] | Push it out, Dog, two more. | 举起来 汉子 再做两个 |
[15:55] | Come on, kid. Bitchin’ reps. | 加油 小子 真他妈牛逼 |
[15:58] | – A dumb-ass says what? – What? | – 那蠢材在说啥 – 啥 |
[16:01] | I said, “A dumb-ass says what”? | 我说”你个蠢材说啥呢” |
[16:06] | What? | 啥 |
[16:07] | – You’re down here again? – 20! | – 你又来这儿了 – 二十 |
[16:10] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[16:12] | You likes? | 喜欢吗 |
[16:15] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[16:16] | Maybe tonight we can, you know, | 也许今晚我们可以 |
[16:19] | rent a movie and then not watch it. | 租一部电影 然后干点别的 |
[16:21] | Baby, we just got started down here. | 宝贝儿 我才刚开始锻炼 |
[16:27] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[16:29] | – Just don’t wake me up if you get home too late, OK? – OK. | – 你要是回家晚就别叫我了 行吗 – 好吧 |
[16:34] | Dude, props for the commitment. | 兄弟 可真有决心啊 |
[16:39] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[16:40] | And there it is. | 看吧 |
[16:42] | I knew your ass would quit. | 我就知道你坚持不下去 |
[16:45] | Sure, baby, I got a life. | 是啊 我还有自己的生活 |
[16:47] | Hey, junior, cry me a river. | 小子 别替我瞎操心 |
[16:48] | My dance card is full-up too. | 我的生活可是多姿多彩呢 |
[16:51] | How many nights a week are you in here? | 你一周有几晚在这儿锻炼 |
[16:53] | A few. | 没几晚 |
[16:53] | Oh, he’s being modest. | 噢 他是谦虚呢 |
[16:55] | The big dog’s down here polishing his guns every night. | 这壮汉每晚都来这儿磨枪 |
[16:58] | That doesn’t mean I don’t have a life. | 这并不代表我没有自己的生活 |
[16:59] | A couple times we went out for a beer after. | 有几次我们练完还出去喝酒了 |
[17:01] | Dude | 你啊 |
[17:03] | – You two have fun. – Yo, Dr Cox. | – 你们俩好好玩吧 – 哟 Cox医生 |
[17:06] | – Can I get a spot? – Oh, I’m here for you. | – 我能试试吗 – 我帮你拿下来 |
[17:10] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[17:12] | I gotta meet someone. | 我要去见个人 |
[17:14] | Big kahuna, little help? | 猛男 帮个忙呗 |
[17:22] | I just came by to apologise. | 我是来道歉的 |
[17:26] | – For what? – I’m not sure. | – 因为什么 – 我不确定 |
[17:29] | But I am…I’m really really sorry. | 但我 我真的真的非常抱歉 |
[17:31] | I should be the one apologising. I just…I got so buried in work, | 我才是该道歉的人 我只是太沉迷工作 |
[17:35] | and then I just took it all out on you, you know. | 然后把气都撒到你身上了 |
[17:37] | I’m big on forgiving people | 对于准备吻我的人 |
[17:39] | who look like they’re about to kiss me. | 我向来很大度 |
[17:46] | Well, the work never ends, you know. | 我的工作简直没有尽头 |
[17:48] | And every day, I have to be ready for rounds, take care of my patients, | 每一天 我都要准备巡诊 照顾病人 |
[17:52] | I have scut work and research papers due. | 既要干杂活又要写论文 |
[17:54] | Plus I’m starting a new rotation, | 又开始新一轮轮班了 |
[17:56] | and if my internship does not go well this year, | 而且如果今年的实习不顺利 |
[17:57] | then there’s no way I’m not getting a good residency next year. | 那明年就没机会去住院处实习了 |
[18:01] | And without the residency, there goes my fellowship, | 不能去住院处实习 奖学金也就没了 |
[18:04] | and I know that doesn’t leave a lot of time for us. | 我也知道这样我们相处的时间就少了 |
[18:07] | So, on some level, I think that maybe we should make this more casual. | 所以 在某种程度上 我觉得我们可以更随意些 |
[18:11] | But, come on, I mean, I know I could never be casual with you. | 但我知道和你相处永远不能随意 |
[18:15] | We’d just end up here again, right? | 今天这种情况还会发生 对吗 |
[18:19] | So, what are you saying? | 你什么意思呀 |
[18:22] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[18:24] | Then why are you saying it? | 那干嘛这么说 |
[18:27] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[18:29] | I think I’m saying that I can’t make this work right now. | 我想说的是 现在这样是不行的 |
[18:33] | I’ve got an idea. Let’s just…let’s go back the part | 我有个办法 我们还是 还是回到之前的部分 |
[18:35] | where you said that you should be the one apologising. | 你说你才是该道歉的人 |
[18:37] | And then we’ll kiss again, cos that was…you know, that was good. | 然后我们再次接吻 因为那样很好 |
[18:39] | And then I’ll just…I’ll run to my car. | 然后我就 就去开车 |
[18:41] | Sean, you don’t understand how | Sean 你不懂 对我来说 |
[18:44] | hard it was for me just to get to this point. | 能走到这一步有多不容易 |
[18:45] | I mean, if I don’t do the very best that I can, I’m going to hate myself for ever. | 如果不尽力做到最好 我会永远恨自己的 |
[18:49] | What is this obsession with being the best? | 什么才算做到最好 |
[18:50] | I mean, what is so bad about being adequate? That’s what I do. | 做到足够好有什么不好的呢 我就是这样的 |
[18:54] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不是 |
[18:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:03] | I have to go back in. | 我要回去了 |
[19:12] | Alright, I’m just gonna stand here and wait with these flowers | 好吧 我就在这儿捧着花等着 |
[19:15] | cos I’m thinking about in two minutes, | 因为我想 两分钟之内 |
[19:17] | you’re gonna realise what a big mistake you’re making. | 你就会意识到自己犯了多大的错 |
[19:21] | I hope so. | 但愿如此吧 |
[19:31] | – I want my meningitis patient back. – No. | – 我想换回我的脑膜炎病人 – 不行 |
[19:35] | Hey, do you know any women | 你认识哪个 |
[19:36] | who hate themselves enough to actually date me? | 恨自己恨到愿意和我约会的女人吗 |
[19:39] | – Why’d you let me switch patients with you? – Because you asked me to. | – 你为什么愿意和我换病人 – 因为你那样要求了 |
[19:42] | Oh and because of your puppy-dog eyes. | 噢 还因为你可怜兮兮的眼神 |
[19:44] | I see you’re full of it. You knew I was scared. | 我知道你瞎说的 你知道我害怕了 |
[19:46] | Why didn’t you tell me to go there and deal with it? | 你为什么不让我去自行解决呢 |
[19:48] | Oh Gosh, I don’t know what it was about that day. | 天哪 我也不知道自己那天怎么了 |
[19:50] | Maybe I hadn’t had enough sleep, | 可能是没睡好 |
[19:53] | maybe my mind was on other things. | 也可能是当时在想别的 |
[19:54] | Maybe I didn’t have enough fibre in my diet, | 还有可能是饮食中没摄取足够的纤维 |
[19:58] | and I failed to do my morning business. | 早上没大便 |
[20:00] | I don’t know what the hell it was, but the bottom line is | 我也不知道到底是怎么了 但无论如何 |
[20:03] | I didn’t feel like spelling it out for you. | 我觉得没必要给你解释这些 |
[20:04] | And I know I know, | 我知道 我知道 |
[20:06] | you want your little speech, and that’s fine, because here it is. | 你想听我讲大道理 也可以 是这样的 |
[20:09] | You’re a doctor. You might get sick. | 你是医生 你也会生病 |
[20:12] | Get over it. | 你要克服它 |
[20:13] | Thank you. Now, can I have my patient back? | 谢谢你 现在我能换回脑膜炎病人了吗 |
[20:16] | No. Because, aside from his weird Judy Blume obsession, | 不能 因为 除了他对Judy Blume有种诡异的沉迷之外 |
[20:22] | I like him. You will be delousing Mr Schaffer. | 我还挺喜欢他的 你去收拾Schaffer先生 |
[20:26] | Guy’s like flypaper. | 那家伙就像捕蝇纸 |
[20:28] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[20:29] | And, Belinda, | 对了 还有 Belinda |
[20:31] | do you know what else is real contagious? | 你知道还有什么是真正传染的吗 |
[20:33] | A big ol’ smile! | 一个大大的微笑 |
[20:38] | You know, when you start med school, | 在医学院的时候 |
[20:40] | they warn you that you’re gonna have to make sacrifices. | 老师警告我们以后会做出牺牲 |
[20:46] | But I guess that means different things to different people. | 但我想 牺牲对每个人来说都是不同的 |
[20:52] | Like giving up something you really want now | 就好比为了毕生的追求 |
[20:55] | for something you’ve wanted your whole life. | 牺牲当下的追求 |
[20:59] | Or spending less time on yourself | 亦或是 在自己身上节省下时间 |
[21:01] | so you can spend more time with someone you love. | 以便能和爱人相处更久 |
[21:12] | At some point, you might even have to | 有时 你甚至不得不 |
[21:13] | give up your own sense of safety and will be. | 放弃安全感 并最终妥协 |
[21:21] | But after a while, it doesn’t feel like you’re giving up anything at all. | 但过一段时间 你就不会觉得自己在做牺牲了 |
[21:24] | – Hey, doc. – You know what? | – 嘿 医生 – 知道吗 |
[21:28] | Let’s talk Superfudge. | 咱们聊聊<超级骗子>吧 |