时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There. Just a tiny splinter. | 好了 就是一根小刺 |
[00:06] | It’s funny. I can’t stop thinking about Aesop’s Fables. | 有意思 我一直回想起来伊索寓言 |
[00:08] | You know the one where | 就是那个 |
[00:09] | the lion’s always hassling the little mouse? | 一只狮子总是追杀一只老鼠 |
[00:12] | Then the mouse pulls a thorn from his paw? | 老鼠帮它拔掉了爪上的一根刺 |
[00:14] | Right, and the lion kills him anyway. Yeah. | 哦 后来狮子还是把老鼠杀了 |
[00:17] | – No, he doesn’t. – Trust me. | – 它没有啊 – 相信我没错 |
[00:20] | Sandy, what do you say we start our work day. | Sandy 该开始干活了你不介意吧 |
[00:22] | You know, Sandy isn’t necessarily a girl’s name. | Sandy这个名字也不是只有女生能用 |
[00:24] | – It’s short for Sandra. – Clear. | – 那是Sandra简称 – 好吧 |
[00:26] | Hello, Perry. | 早上好 Perry |
[00:27] | – Oh, God, the ex-wife. – Jordan. What a coincidence! | – 天呐 前妻驾到 – Jordan 怎么这么巧 |
[00:30] | You were in my dream last night. I can’t say for certain, | 我昨晚梦到你了 也不能说得太死 |
[00:33] | but I was having the flesh | 但是我确实梦见 |
[00:35] | torn from my bones by a cross-eyed water snake. | 自己被一只斜眼湖怪扯得血肉分离 |
[00:37] | – You, right? – Yes. Yeah. | – 是你 对吧 – 没错 |
[00:40] | Say, let’s play a game. I’ll throw out an adjective describing | 我们玩个游戏 我随便说一个形容词 |
[00:43] | how one of you is in bed, and you guys try to guess who it is. | 描述你们中一人的床技 你们猜是谁 |
[00:46] | – Remember, I had no idea she was your ex. – Heh? | – 记住 我当时不知道她是你的前任 – 闭嘴 |
[00:48] | – OK. Clumsy. – Don’t answer that. Newbie. | – 好 手脚笨拙 – 别回答问题 门外汉 |
[00:50] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[00:54] | Goodbye, Jordan. | 回头见 Jordan |
[00:55] | Sandy Sandy. | |
[00:57] | – Good job, DJ. – You know, it’s J.D. Okay. | – 做得好 DJ – 听着 我叫J.D. |
[01:01] | At least I remember the names of all my sexual partners. | 起码我还能记住我床伴的名字 |
[01:03] | I’m sure that girl from high school | 我肯定某个高中女同学 |
[01:05] | and your bunkmate from Camp Morning Wood | 和晨勃营的寝友 |
[01:07] | are both extremely grateful. Yeah. | 一定对此感激涕零 |
[01:11] | Camp Meadow Wood. I made a lanyard. | 是晨坡营啦 我还拿了奖章 |
[01:39] | It sounds insensitive, but hospitals can be kind of boring. | 话说着难听 但医院有时候挺无聊 |
[01:42] | So if a policeman gets into an accident with a bad guy he’s chasing, | 当警察和他追捕的坏人一起出了意外 |
[01:46] | it pumps ya up. | 那才有意思起来 |
[01:47] | OK, move it along, fellas, there’s nothing to see here. | 别挡路 伙计们 没什么可看的 |
[01:50] | I’ll be over here. | 我就在旁边呆着 |
[01:52] | Officer Berson was admitted with shortness of breath and chest pain. | Berson警官因呼吸短促和胸痛入院 |
[01:55] | Hey, J.D., do you think anyone else gets this excited over a car accident? | 嘿 J.D. 还有谁因为一场车祸这么激动 |
[02:04] | Maybe Hank. | 或许Hank会 |
[02:05] | We weren’t the only ones psyched to be in the game. | 我们不是唯一为此兴奋的人 |
[02:09] | The doctor is in. | 医生驾到 |
[02:11] | Bad guy, this is why you don’t run from the police. | 坏人 这就是为什么别跟警察对着干 |
[02:15] | Baby, are you ready to rock? | 亲爱的 准备好大干一场了吗 |
[02:16] | Great. Another cocky resident that wants to start surgery | 好极了 又一个自大的住院医师想要 |
[02:19] | before the attending shows up. | 在主治医师来之前动手术 |
[02:21] | I just figured that if we finished here quick enough, | 我只是觉得如果做得够快的话 |
[02:25] | we might have time to pull the stick outta your ass. | 我们或许还有时间理理你冲冠的怒发 |
[02:27] | What do you say? | 这主意不错吧 |
[02:30] | – Perry! – Beelze-Bob. | – Perry – 恶魔你 |
[02:34] | – Lackey! – Hey, Dr Cox. | – Lackey – 早安 Cox医生 |
[02:36] | I’m being honoured tonight by the board of trustees. | 我有幸被理事会选中 |
[02:38] | – And they asked me to say a few words. – Oh! Yawn. | – 在今晚发言 – 哦 没意思 |
[02:41] | Anyway, I’d like you to be the one who introduces me. | 总之 我希望你能为我做个开场 |
[02:45] | – Wow, seriously? – Yeah. | – 哇 你认真的 – 是啊 |
[02:47] | – Not interested. – I didn’t ask if you were interested. | – 没兴趣 – 我没问你有没有兴趣 |
[02:50] | Bob, I deeply dislike you. Honestly, t keeps me up at night. | Bob我极度不喜欢你 恨得都睡不着 |
[02:53] | Well, then, use that passion. Put that rage on the page. | 那就把这份激情写到纸上 |
[02:56] | Here’s an idea. Why not use Big Chief Flop Sweat here? | 我有个主意 怎么不叫上这位流汗大将军 |
[03:01] | Ted’s not an impressive man. | Ted谁都感染不了 |
[03:04] | – Hey, that… He’s right. – OK. | – 嘿 这也 他说得对 – 好吧 |
[03:08] | You have a slight arrhythmia, | 您有轻微的心律不齐 |
[03:09] | so Dr Dorian and I will monitor you closely. | 所以Dorian医生和我会密切关注你 |
[03:12] | But don’t worry. We’re on top of it. Okay? | 但是别担心 我们有数 好吧 |
[03:14] | There’s nothing like that | 能自己独掌大局 |
[03:15] | feeling of really taking charge of a situation. | 的感觉真是独一无二 |
[03:18] | Mary, Rhoda, chart, please. | Mary Rhoda 病历给我 |
[03:21] | What, I stutter? Give me the chart. | 我没说清吗 病历给我 |
[03:23] | Attagirl. Oh, man. I don’t like his O2 set. | 做得好 O2这一栏看着不太好 |
[03:28] | Get me a doughnut, will you? | 给我拿个甜甜圈过来 好吗 |
[03:29] | You mean like a… A blood pressure thingy? | 你是说 测血压的那个东西吗 |
[03:32] | I mean a glazed thingy. And I like sprinkles on half of it. | 我说的是有糖浆那个 糖撒半面就好 |
[03:35] | So if you can’t find a half-sprinkle, | 所以说你要是找不到只撒半面的 |
[03:36] | get me all-sprinkles and pick half of ’em off. | 拿个全撒的然后把一半的挑出来 |
[03:41] | You know, that was kind of demeaning. | 那个有点不尊重人 |
[03:44] | You know you’re right. Would you do me a favor and | 你说得对 能麻烦你 |
[03:46] | apologise to her while you get me some coffee? | 给她道个歉顺便拿杯咖啡过来吗 |
[03:48] | And please be quick, otherwise I’m just gonna have | 手脚麻利点 不然我就必须 |
[03:50] | the manager send over a different waitress. Go. | 让主管再找个服务员来了 去吧 |
[03:52] | You’re done now. Yeah. | 没你的事了 |
[03:56] | The frustrating thing was down in OR, | 最泄气的是 现在手术室里 |
[03:58] | Turk was probably running the show. | Turk肯定是在掌控大局 |
[04:00] | Steady, Dr. Turk, only about two more hours. | 扛稳点 Turk医生 还有不到两个小时 |
[04:05] | Can you just scratch my nose, please? | 能麻烦你帮我挠挠鼻子吗 |
[04:07] | No, I can scratch my nose. | 我只会挠自己的鼻子 |
[04:12] | Oh, that feels good. | 哦 真爽啊 |
[04:21] | Yeah | 是啊 |
[04:22] | Miss Sullivan, I want to thank you | Sullivan小姐 我想谢谢你 |
[04:24] | and the rest of the board for giving me this award. | 以及全体董事会 能够给我这个荣誉 |
[04:27] | The fact your first choice passed away last weekend, | 你们的第一选择上周末去世 |
[04:30] | in no way makes it any less special. | 丝毫没有影响到这个奖的特殊性 |
[04:32] | Are you sure? Cause it seems like it does. | 你确定吗 看起来影响很大 |
[04:34] | Hey, Bob, as far as the intro thing goes, | 嘿 Bob 关于给你开场那事 |
[04:38] | I’ve gone ahead and given it a lot of thought, | 我想了很久 |
[04:40] | but I’m afraid I’m gonna | 但是我担心我必须 |
[04:41] | politely have to tell you to blow it out your ass. | 礼貌地告诉你滚犊子去 |
[04:45] | I think we both understand how this works. | 我想我们都知道这是怎么回事 |
[04:47] | It’s like when my dog Baxter goes winkle on the carpet. | 就像是我的狗Baxter在地毯上撒尿之后 |
[04:50] | He always heads right straight away from the tool shed, | 他总是向右走 离工具房远远的 |
[04:53] | but we both know that’s where he’s gonna spend the night. | 但我们都知道它晚上就只能睡那里 |
[04:56] | – Charming story. – Yeah. | – 有趣的故事 – 当然了 |
[04:58] | The fact of matter is I kinda make it a rule never to get in bed | 但我的原则是绝不和我极度藐视的 |
[05:02] | with people that I have nothing but contempt for. | 人共事(也有上床之意) |
[05:10] | That feels good, J.D. | 感觉真棒 J.D. |
[05:13] | – You’ll now pay for that. – God, I hope so. | – 那可有你好看了 – 那就太好了 |
[05:19] | You guys, we’re residents now. | 我们现在可是住院医师 |
[05:20] | We’re supposed to have more responsibility, you know? | 该有活干了 |
[05:22] | I scratched my nose with Bad Guy’s toe. | 我用坏人的脚趾挠了鼻子 |
[05:26] | I think we just have to accept the fact | 不得不承认 |
[05:26] | that we’re the most underappreciated people at this hospital. | 我们是这里最底层的人 |
[05:29] | – Bambi, I really feel for you. – Thank you. | – 斑比 我很能理解你的痛 – 谢谢 |
[05:31] | She doesn’t. | 她在撒谎 |
[05:32] | J.d.,I spend my time getting orders barked at me | J.D. 我的指令从来都是喊给我听的 |
[05:36] | by people who take credit | 拿我的贡献居功 |
[05:37] | for my work and blame me for their mistakes. | 自己犯了错误还要怪我 |
[05:39] | And all the while, I’m expected to hold the doctor’s hand. | 就这样 我还得安慰医生的幼小心灵 |
[05:42] | You should try trading places with me for one day. | 你应该和我交换一下岗位 就一天 |
[05:47] | It’s actually not that bad. | 其实没我想的那么糟 |
[05:49] | And the lace feels soft against my package. | 蕾丝软软地贴着我那包 |
[05:53] | Nah. | 算了 |
[05:55] | Well, I’m glad we finally had a chance to, uh, talk. | 我很高兴我们终于有机会谈谈了 |
[05:58] | You and me both. I mean, I haven’t had anyone to talk to lately. | 我也高兴 我最近都没人可以好好谈谈 |
[06:01] | – whoa-kay. – But, boy, you sure talk fast. | – 那好吧 – 但是你谈得还真快 |
[06:04] | Bye-bye. | 回见了 |
[06:05] | Next time we talk, maybe I could finish a sentence or two. | 下次谈的时候 我或许有机会说两句 |
[06:11] | You still like her. | 你还喜欢她 |
[06:15] | Why? Because we had a conversation in an empty room? | 怎么 就因为在空病房里聊了聊吗 |
[06:18] | That room’s not empty. | 那病房不是空的 |
[06:24] | Listen, girlfriend, | 听着 妹子 |
[06:24] | I don’t want to hear your misguided romantic notions. | 我不想听你错误的浪漫宣言 |
[06:27] | You see, for me, sex is a sport, like racquetball. | 听着 对我来说 做爱就像打壁球一样 |
[06:31] | Play hard for half an hour, work up a sweat, | 打上半个小时 出出汗 |
[06:33] | and hope you don’t get hit in the eye. | 希望眼睛别被击中 |
[06:35] | Say what you want, I know you care about her. | 随你怎么说 我知道你还在乎她 |
[06:37] | In fact, I bet that after | 说实话 我肯定 |
[06:38] | you two are done playing racquetball or talking | 你们俩打完球或谈完事 |
[06:41] | or whatever you crazy kids are calling it, | 或你们想出来的别的什么叫法 |
[06:43] | you’d like nothing better | 你最希望的就是 |
[06:44] | than to just lie there and pass the time by watching her sleep. | 躺在她身边 看着她的睡颜 |
[06:47] | Carla, it’s impossible to actually | Carla 谁都做不到 |
[06:49] | lie next to Jordan, seeing as she sleeps | 躺在她身边 因为她是 |
[06:51] | hanging upside down from the | 吊着天花板倒着睡的 |
[06:53] | ceiling wrapped in a cocoon of her own wings. | 她的翅膀像茧一样包裹住她 |
[06:56] | That’s nice. | 喷得好 |
[06:59] | Hey, I thought about what you said and you’re right, I owe you. | 我觉得你之前说的对 我欠你一个人情 |
[07:02] | So I got you a date tonight. | 我帮你安排了个约会 |
[07:05] | – Who? – Tim. | – 谁 – Tim |
[07:09] | – I’m not gay. – What? | – 我不是同性恋 – 什么 |
[07:11] | Oh, OK, I get it. Neither’s Tim. | 哦 我懂了 Tim也不是 |
[07:18] | Unfortunately, I’m on call tonight. | 不幸的是 我今晚值班 |
[07:20] | And as weird as this place is during the day, | 这地方虽然白天就很奇怪 |
[07:22] | it’s even worse at night. | 晚上它会更奇怪 |
[07:24] | See, that’s when all the weirdos come out. | 这就是奇葩们出没的时候 |
[07:27] | Like the ER doctor who likes | 比如这个急诊室医生 |
[07:28] | to work nights cause he says he’s up anyway. | 他说他值晚班是因为反正睡不着 |
[07:31] | Hey, bro’. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[07:33] | Or the nurse who everyone agrees is just a little bit off. | 和大家都觉得有点脱线的护士 |
[07:38] | Or if there ‘s a full moon… | 如果碰上哪天满月 |
[07:40] | Hey. This is my band. | 嘿 这是我的乐队 |
[07:42] | We all work in different departments in the hospital. | 我们在医院的不同部门工作 |
[07:44] | Ted, I know, you told me last time we… | Ted 我知道 你上次还跟我说 |
[07:46] | – *Legal* – *Accounting* | – *法律部* – *会计部* |
[07:48] | *Shipping and receiving* | *运输和接收* |
[07:49] | *On-site property management, including pest control* | *现场资产管理 包括害虫防治* |
[07:52] | *Night-time security, non-arboreal gardening services* | *夜间安保 非木本植物的园艺服务* |
[07:55] | *And tenant-related easements and liens* | *有关房客的地役权和留置权* |
[07:58] | – You got promoted. – *It’s about time* | – 你升职了 – *也该升了* |
[08:00] | *He’s been busting his hump around here for six years* | *他勤勤恳恳干了有六年* |
[08:05] | Dr Kelso lets us practise here at night. | Kelso医生让我们在这里排练 |
[08:07] | Oh, yeah, I remember. Cartoon theme songs. | 想起来了 动漫主题曲 |
[08:10] | No, no, no. That was lame. | 错 错 错 那已经过时了 |
[08:14] | We do prime-time now. | 我们现在唱黄金时段电视剧主题曲 |
[08:18] | *You take the good, you take the bad,* | *好事难免 坏事也难免* |
[08:21] | *You take them both and there you have* | *福祸相依 这就是* |
[08:22] | *The facts of life, the facts of life.* | *生命的真谛 生命的真谛* |
[08:25] | *There’s a time you got to go and show* | *你总有要挺身而出的那一刻* |
[08:27] | *You’re growing now you know about the facts of life,* | *展示你已经长大 了解生命的真谛* |
[08:30] | *The facts of life* | *生命的真谛* |
[08:31] | *When the world never seemes to be living up to your dreams* | *当世事不如意* |
[08:38] | *And suddenly you’re finding out* | *你暮然回首* |
[08:40] | *The facts of life are all about you, you.* | *生命的真谛就在于你* |
[08:42] | *All about you* | *在于你* |
[08:46] | *All about you* | *在于你* |
[08:49] | *It takes a lot to get’em right* | *你试图学习生命的真谛* |
[08:52] | *When you’re learning the facts of life* | *发现想要了解并不容易* |
[08:55] | Learning the facts of life* | *生命的真谛* |
[08:57] | *Learning the facts of life* | *生命的真谛* |
[09:03] | Hey, so, what attendings are stuck here on call tonight? | 嘿 今晚哪位主治医师今晚值班啊 |
[09:06] | Everyone’s at that Kelso thing. | 大家都为Kelso的事忙着 |
[09:07] | I think Dr Cox is on. | 我记得Cox医生值班 |
[09:08] | No, he went home, but said that Carol could cover for him. | 他回家了 但他说Carol能帮他代班 |
[09:11] | Is Carol the one with the really firm butt? | Carol是那个屁股很翘的那个吗 |
[09:14] | Well, I’m Carol, so yes. | 我就是Carol 我的屁股很翘 |
[09:16] | It’s disturbing how obsessed you are with your own butt. | 这么爱自己屁股 真是恶心 |
[09:19] | Oh, come on. You guys are missing the point. | 得了吧 你们搞错重点 |
[09:20] | No one is here tonight but us. | 医院就剩我们了 |
[09:22] | – We are running this hospital. – This is our house. | – 医院归我们接管了 – 这是我们的地盘 |
[09:25] | – We’re in charge. – I love my butt. | – 我们做老大 – 我爱我臀 |
[09:27] | It’s amazing how, one moment, | 难以置信的是 |
[09:29] | you think you know exactly what you want. | 这一瞬间你觉得什么都清楚了 |
[09:33] | Oh, God. Come on. | 天呐 得了吧 |
[09:35] | And then the next moment everyhing changes. | 下一刻就全变样了 |
[09:38] | OK, Elliot, the ER doctor knows there’s no attending up here | 急诊室医生知道了今晚没有主治医师 |
[09:42] | so instead of treating-&-streeting people | 所以他不再给病人分轻重缓急 |
[09:43] | he’s just admitting everyone. You’ve got 12 so far. | 而是全部收了进来 你手上还有12个 |
[09:46] | Turk, oncology, cardiology and paediatrics | Turk 肿瘤科 心脏科和儿科 |
[09:49] | all need surgical consults. Plus, | 都需要会诊 还有 |
[09:52] | that phone’s for you. It’s the clinic. | 这电话你负责 是门诊部 |
[09:54] | They, too, know you’re on your own | 他们也知道你孤苦无依 |
[09:55] | so they’re patching all their night-calls right on through. | 所以他们的夜间电话都直接转过来了 |
[09:57] | And Bambi, room 201 needs an art-line, | 斑比 201房要插动脉导管 |
[09:59] | room 202 needs reintubation, | 202房需要重插管 |
[10:01] | plus, Carol, you’re needed in lCU | 还有 Carol 加护病房需要你 |
[10:03] | to place a femoral swan under fluoro on Mr Freed. | 给Freed先生插漂浮导管 |
[10:06] | Never actually done one of these unsupervised before. | 我从没独立做过这些 |
[10:09] | You’ll be fine. | 你没问题的 |
[10:12] | And that’s when I realised, | 这时候我意识到了 |
[10:13] | tonight we really were alone. Running the hospital. | 今晚我们真的要自己 接管整个医院 |
[10:18] | *Charles in charge* | *管事的Charles* |
[10:20] | *Of our days and our nights* | *他不分日夜 事事都管* |
[10:24] | *Charles in Charge* | *管事的Charles* |
[10:26] | *of our wrongs and our rights* | *他无论对错 件件都看* |
[10:29] | *And I sing, I want,* | *我所想即我所唱* |
[10:31] | *I want Charles in charge of me* | *我想Charles来照顾我* |
[10:37] | Luckily, someone had the guts to take charge. | 幸好 起码还有人敢于担起责任 |
[10:40] | Look, you’ve all been on call before. So you don’t have a safety net. | 你们值过班 不需要有什么人罩着你们了 |
[10:44] | Most of the time you don’t need one anyway, right? | 平时你们几乎也不需要的不是吗 |
[10:47] | Fine, I’ll just go tell your patients | 那好 我就告诉病人 |
[10:49] | they’re on their own because you’re all too scared. | 因为你们太胆小 他们的病没得治 |
[10:51] | No, Carla, I’m a doctor. I should tell them. | 不 Carla 我是医生 应该我来说 |
[10:55] | Come on, peeps, let’s go kick some sick patient ass. | 好了 伙计们 给病人们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[11:00] | That, my friends, is one nerdy honky. | 这 伙计们 就是一个白鬼大书呆子 |
[11:06] | That’s two. | 明明是两个 |
[11:09] | – My back hurts. – Oh, yeah? | – 我后背疼 – 是吗 |
[11:12] | Well, my front hurts, so touche. | 我正面疼 干得好 |
[11:14] | Always a charmer. Hi. | 你总是这么会说话 嗨 |
[11:17] | Hi. I’m gonna go and get you a big ice-cold glass of water. | 嗨 我给你倒杯大大的冰水 |
[11:22] | What do you think of that? | 你看怎么样 |
[11:24] | Oh, sweet mother of mercy, | 仁慈的圣母啊 |
[11:26] | Carla, you were right, you were so right. | Carla 你说对了 说得太对了 |
[11:28] | – What am I supposed to do now? – Duck. – Wha–! | – 现在怎么办 – 蹲下 – 什 |
[11:31] | Who let that damn clinic page me ’cause a patient | 哪个混蛋让门诊部因为一个病人 |
[11:33] | thinks their tongue is too spongy? Huh? Who? | 舌头太湿就转过来的 是谁 |
[11:36] | Under no circumstances are you tell any of them that I’m here. | 无论如何不能把我在这的事情说出去 |
[11:38] | Yeah, yeah, look. | 好 听着 |
[11:39] | Why don’t you just go home and tell Jordan how you feel. | 你为什么不对Jordan坦白呢 |
[11:42] | – Tell a woman how I feel? – Well, I guess you could… Duck. | – 对一个女人坦白 – 或者你还可以 蹲下 |
[11:45] | This is ridiculous. | 简直是搞笑 |
[11:47] | He admitted him to cardiology because he has heartburn. | 他把胃痛的病人送去心脏科 |
[11:49] | I hate ER docs. | 急诊室医生真讨厌 |
[11:51] | You don’t understand my relationship with Jordan. | 我和Jordan的关系你不懂 |
[11:53] | Duck. | 蹲下 |
[11:57] | Now that’s just not funny. | 这就没意思了 |
[12:01] | I don’t know why I was scared of placing a femoral swan. | 不知道我为什么怕插漂浮导管 |
[12:04] | I guess I just couldn’t stop | 可能是因为我一直 |
[12:05] | wishing there was someone over my shoulder. | 幻想我背后有人 |
[12:07] | I was… even starting to see things. | 我甚至 开始有幻觉了 |
[12:10] | OK, Mr Freed, I think I can do this. | Freed先生 我心里有数 |
[12:15] | I’m gonna need a C-arm in here. | 这里需要一个C型臂 |
[12:18] | – Want me to knock him out? – What are you doing in here? | – 需要我把他打晕吗 – 你在这里干什么 |
[12:20] | I owe ya. I’m helping you out. | 我欠你一笔 来帮你忙 |
[12:22] | This–this isn’t like being a janitor, okay? | 这可跟做清洁工不一样 懂吗 |
[12:23] | It’s not something everybody can do. | 这活不是谁都能干的 |
[12:25] | Oh, so you can do my stuff, but I can’t do yours? | 你能干我的活 反过来就不行是吗 |
[12:28] | Yes! | 没错 |
[12:29] | OK, hotshot, what would you | 那好 全才我问你 |
[12:31] | use to get a coffee stain off a tile floor? | 怎么洗掉瓷地板上的咖啡渍 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. The rough side of a sponge? | 不知道 用海绵粗糙的那面擦吗 |
[12:39] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:45] | Officer Berson’s spiralling a bit. | Berson警官情况不太好 |
[12:47] | Pulmonary edema seems secondary to acute mitral regurgitation. | 肺水肿导致继发性急性二尖瓣回流 |
[12:50] | If it is a flail leaflet, he’ll need surgery. | 如果粘连的话 需要动手术 |
[12:53] | His vitals are so weak, | 但是他的重要器官很衰弱 |
[12:54] | I wouldn’t be confident about taking him to the OR. | 我不觉得他撑的过手术 |
[12:56] | Ahh, The classic Catch-22 between medical and surgical. | 经典的药物治疗还是手术治疗的两难选择 |
[12:59] | Bottom-line, somebody needs to be decisive. | 到最后 总得有人下决定 |
[13:02] | OK, here’s the plan. | 我的提议是 |
[13:04] | – We do nothing. – Sounds good. | -放手不干 – 好主意 |
[13:06] | – I’m in. – That’s inspiring. | – 同意 – 真是天才 |
[13:08] | We’ll meet back here in a few hours and see if his vitals have improved. | 几小时后再看他的器官状况好些没 |
[13:14] | Yeah, this ends now. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[13:16] | Turk should’ve known that the worst mistake a doctor can possibly | Turk应该知道一个医生最不该做的 |
[13:19] | make is setting foot in the hospital’s free clinic, at night. | 就是在晚上跨进医院的免费门诊部 |
[13:23] | I don’t care if you do shave down there. | 我不管你下面刮没刮 |
[13:24] | That’s not even a medical issue. | 肯定不是个病 |
[13:26] | But it sure is pretty. | 看起来倒是挺漂亮的 |
[13:29] | Ma’am, you don’t have mono. But you do have halitosis. Mint? | 您没有单核细胞增多症 有口臭 来片薄荷 |
[13:33] | Ma’am, three baby Tylenol | 三片儿童用止痛药 |
[13:34] | is actually an underdose for a woman your size. | 对您这体型来说太少了 |
[13:39] | Yes, congratulations, you are double-jointed. | 是 恭喜你 你的手臂是可屈伸的 |
[13:44] | Look, I just thought we’d talk to you up here about it | 你看 我们带你上来就是让你看看 |
[13:45] | so you can see we don’t have anymore beds | 我们床位满了 |
[13:46] | and we really can’t handle any more patients. | 不能再收病人了 |
[13:49] | OK, you talk way too fast. | 你讲话也太快了 |
[13:53] | If you could just keep one person downstairs, | 你要是能少让一个人进来 |
[13:54] | we’d be willing to throw a parade for you. | 咱给你弄个游行的时间都有 |
[13:58] | She needs you to give her a break. | 你得让她歇会儿 |
[14:00] | Oh, well, tell her we’re really swamped. | 跟她说我们人手不够 |
[14:04] | – She can understand you. – Uh-huh! Yeah! | – 她能听懂你说什么 – 对啊 |
[14:06] | Well, then, understand this. Chill out, bitty. | 那你听好了 放松点吧 美女 |
[14:14] | Hey | 嘿 |
[14:15] | Hey, didn’t you go to get water, like, an hour ago? | 嘿 你倒水倒了一个小时啊 |
[14:18] | More or less, yeah, | 差不多吧 |
[14:20] | Hey, Jordan, there’s something I really want to say to you. | Jordan 有件事我得告诉你 |
[14:23] | But can you say it while I’m drinking water? | 我能喝着水听吗 |
[14:25] | Because I’m really dying of thirst. | 我快渴死了 |
[14:26] | I like you… again. | 我喜欢上你了 再一次 |
[14:29] | There. You win. You can | 好了 你赢了 你可以 |
[14:31] | do ahead do your victory dance or slaughter a goat, | 跳你的胜利之舞 或者宰一只羊 |
[14:34] | or whatever it is you do when you’re happy. | 或者随便什么你开心时候干的事 |
[14:35] | You don’t like me. | 你才不喜欢我 |
[14:36] | I watch you when you sleep. | 你睡觉我都看着你 |
[14:38] | Well that just gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 这有点吓人了 |
[14:39] | I can’t stop thinking about putting up with you. | 我无时无刻不想着忍着你 |
[14:44] | Look, this is pointless, angry, shallow sex. | 这是空洞的 愤怒的 肤浅的性而已 |
[14:48] | Why would you go and ruin something like that? | 你为什么非得毁了它 |
[14:50] | I’m real sorry, but that’s just not enough for me anymore. | 对不起 但是单纯的性已经满足不了我 |
[14:53] | Sweetie, I have feelings for you, I do, | 亲爱的 我对你也有感情 |
[14:57] | but, unlike you, I have some balls, | 但跟你不一样 我有种(蛋蛋) |
[14:59] | so you don’t hear me whining about it. | 所以我不会这么腻歪 |
[15:02] | Look, Perry, I can’t let you back into my life, | 听着 Perry 我不能让你重回我的生活 |
[15:07] | and watch you personally and professionally sabotage | 看着你每次都毁掉生活上 |
[15:10] | every single chance that you get. | 或者职业上的机遇 |
[15:12] | It’s too hard. I can’t do it. | 这太难受了 我做不来 |
[15:14] | But I have changed. I have. | 但是我已经变了 |
[15:16] | I see a shrink now. I actually see two, to tell you the truth. | 我有看心理医生 说实话的话 是两个 |
[15:21] | Good God, | 天呐 |
[15:23] | what do you want me to do | 我要怎么做 |
[15:24] | to prove to you that I’m not that guy anymore? | 你才相信我已经重新做人了 |
[15:30] | There you are. Had to make me sweat, didn’t you? | 你来了 非得让我虚惊一场 是不是 |
[15:34] | Good for you, buckaroo. | 有你的 小牛仔 |
[15:36] | Here, I took the liberty of writing out my introduction. | 我自作主张写了开场词 |
[15:40] | “Bob Kelso is the love of my life.” | “Bob Kelso是我一辈子的挚爱” |
[15:43] | My wife was going to do it. | 原定是我老婆来念 |
[15:46] | She doesn’t even seem to be here, Bob. | 她好像压根不在这里 |
[15:48] | What are you gonna do? | 那也没办法你说是不是 |
[15:51] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[15:55] | You rang? | 你找我吗 |
[15:57] | Lurch. | 模仿Lurch |
[15:58] | Oh. Um. My stethoscope is stuck up | 噢 我的听诊器挂在那了 |
[16:00] | there and I need you to get it down for me. | 我需要你帮我拿下来 |
[16:03] | – You put it up there. – That’s really neither here nor there. | – 你放上去的 – 这重要吗 |
[16:08] | – Fine. Right. We’re even. – Oh, thank God. | – 好 我们扯平了 – 感谢上帝 |
[16:11] | You know you could’ve just asked me to stop hassling you for a year. | 你其实可以让我一年不找你麻烦 |
[16:13] | – OK, I want that, then. – It’s too late. | – 好 那我要那个 – 来不及了 |
[16:18] | But I use those for listening. | 我需要它听诊啊 |
[16:24] | They want you upstairs in room… | 楼上需要你 |
[16:28] | …208. | 208房 |
[16:32] | His vitals are exactly the same. | 他的器官还是那样 |
[16:34] | There’s got to be one attending in this stupid hospital. | 这该死的医院里总得有一个主治医师 |
[16:37] | – You guys are unbelievable. – Oh. Thank you, baby. | – 你们真是让人难以置信 – 多谢夸奖 亲爱的 |
[16:40] | – Not the good kind. – I know. | – 不是好话 – 我知道 |
[16:42] | You all claim you want more responsibility, | 你们都嚷嚷着想要多管事 |
[16:45] | but you’re being outsmarted by a doctor who wears scrubs made of hemp. | 但是你被一个大麻吸多了的医生耍 |
[16:48] | You’re afraid to stand up | 你连个接门诊电话的 |
[16:49] | to a volunteer who’s answering the clinic phones. | 志愿者都怕 |
[16:51] | And Bambi, did you ever place that femoral swan? | 还有斑比 那个漂浮管你接上了没 |
[16:54] | It’s on my to-do list. | 马上了咯 |
[16:55] | Now, I know you were hoping | 我知道你们都希望 |
[16:57] | Officer Berson’s vitals would go up or down | Berson警官的器官状况有点变化 |
[16:59] | and this decision would be made for you, | 那你们就不用去做决定了 |
[17:00] | but guess what? Nothing’s changed. So it’s on you. | 猜怎么着 什么都没变 你们得下决定 |
[17:05] | We all knew what we had to do. | 我们都知道该干什么 |
[17:08] | Surgery. | 动手术 |
[17:18] | Sometimes just making a decision is half the battle. | 有时候 做好决定就算成功了一半了 |
[17:24] | Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. | 我们能治好他 我们有技术 |
[17:29] | We can make him better than he was before. | 我们能让他比以前更好 |
[17:31] | Better, stronger, faster. | 更好 更强 更快 |
[17:43] | Your shinunununununs could be louder. | 你的半场声音应该更大 |
[17:47] | You guys were fine. | 你们还好 |
[17:51] | Good evening, everybody. | 晚上好 各位 |
[17:54] | Bob Kelso is… | Bob Kelso这个人 |
[17:58] | In moments of truth, we always reveal who we really are. | 在关键时刻 我们总能展现自己的本色 |
[18:04] | Bob Kelso is an awful, awful man. | Bob Kelso是个坏人 烂人 |
[18:16] | I’m not joking. He’s the devil. | 我没开玩笑 他就是恶魔 |
[18:19] | What’s wrong with you people? This is… | 你们这群人是怎么回事 这 |
[18:22] | Great stuff, Perry, great stuff. Is this guy a hoot or what? | 说得好 Perry 他这人有意思吧 |
[18:27] | – I’ll get your ass for this. – Jordan. | – 以后有你好看的 – Jordan |
[18:32] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[18:34] | Sometimes we’re our own worst enemy. | 有时我们总无法控制自己的行为 |
[18:40] | And sometimes we rise to the occasion. | 而有时我们则能应对自如 |
[18:42] | Everything went, uh, really well. | 一切都很顺利 |
[18:48] | Even though we all know that tomorrow morning, | 虽然我们都知道到了第二天 |
[18:50] | the three of us will go | 我们三个就又 |
[18:51] | back to being the most unappreciated people | 变回这该死的医院里 |
[18:53] | in the whole damn hospital. | 最不被赏识的三人 |
[18:56] | What are you doing here? I thought you were off last night. | 你怎么在这里 你昨晚不是不值班吗 |
[18:59] | I switched shifts to help some friends out. | 我调了班 朋友要帮忙 |
[19:02] | Have a good one. | 祝你今天开心 |
[19:02] | Guys, wait up. | 你们等等 |
[19:07] | *New boys in the neighborhood* | *邻里新来了个男孩* |
[19:10] | *Lives downstairs and it’s understood.* | *他住在楼下 大家都知道* |
[19:13] | *He’s there just to take good care of me,* | *他是来照顾我的* |
[19:17] | *Like he’s one of the family.* | *就像他是家里一份子* |
[19:20] | *Charles in charge* | *管事的Charles* |
[19:22] | *Of our days and our nights* | *他不分日夜 事事都管* |
[19:26] | *Charles in Charge* | *管事的Charles* |
[19:28] | *of our wrongs and our rights* | *他无论对错 件件都看* |
[19:31] | Shut the hell up, Ted, it’s morning. | 闭上你的嘴 Ted 都早上了 |