| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Work’s different now that I’m a resident. | 成为住院医师后 感觉真不一样 | 
| [00:02] | I feel more confident, | 我变得更自信了 | 
| [00:03] | more like a, | 更像 | 
| [00:04] | hell, I’ll say it, | 管他的 我要说出来 | 
| [00:05] | a doctor. | 一名医生 | 
| [00:06] | Good morning, people. | 早上好啊 各位 | 
| [00:09] | You’re gonna be fine, ma’am. | 你会没事的 女士 | 
| [00:11] | I work here. | 我是这儿的工作人员 | 
| [00:13] | Doesn’t change the fact you’re gonna be fine. | 就算是这样 你还是会没事的 | 
| [00:15] | Why in the hell are you wearing a coat? | 你怎么把白大褂给穿上了 | 
| [00:19] | Cos I’m a doctor. | 因为我是医生啊 | 
| [00:21] | Look, Babs, | 听好了 Babs | 
| [00:22] | if you’re truely worried about people seeing your ass, | 如果你真的担心别人看到你的屁股 | 
| [00:24] | just go ahead and do what all the other girls do | 就学学其他的女孩子 | 
| [00:25] | and tie a sweater around your waist. | 在腰上绑个汗衫 | 
| [00:27] | I look doctorly. | 我看起来就是医生啊 | 
| [00:28] | You look like the guy who go to a garage sale | 你看起来像是去逛跳蚤市场的人 | 
| [00:30] | buys a bronze star, pins it to his lapel | 买了个铜星勋章 别在自己的领子上 | 
| [00:32] | and tells everyone to call him “Sarge”. | 就让大家称自己为中士 | 
| [00:34] | And newbie, nobody likes that guy. | 菜鸟 没人会喜欢这种人 | 
| [00:36] | Not a soul. | 完全没有 | 
| [00:39] | I was in the military. | 我曾经当过兵 | 
| [00:40] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪冒出来的 | 
| [00:42] | If I find out you’re wearing a bronzy | 如果让我发现 你没当过兵 | 
| [00:44] | without having served, | 就佩戴勋章 | 
| [00:45] | I’ll make things uncomfortable for you. | 那你就准备受死吧 | 
| [00:47] | Coat-wearing doctors do not take this crap. | 真正的医生不应该受到这种待遇 | 
| [00:50] | You were never in the military. | 你才没有参过军 | 
| [00:52] | Yes, I was. | 我没骗你 | 
| [00:53] | Which branch? | 那你是哪支部队的 | 
| [00:54] | The…janitor branch. | “清洁工”部队 | 
| [00:57] | I’m watching you. | 我会时刻注意你的 | 
| [00:59] | That’s right, Sasquatch. | 你没听错 大脚野人 | 
| [01:01] | You see, things have changed. | 看到了没 世事变迁 | 
| [01:04] | We’ve begun to adapt to new situations. | 我们已经开始适应新环境了 | 
| [01:07] | My back is on fire. | 我的背痛得要命 | 
| [01:09] | If Dr Amato was any shorter, | 如果Amato医生再矮一点 | 
| [01:10] | I’d be passing him instruments with my feet. | 我就能用脚给他递工具了 | 
| [01:12] | Dr. Turk, I need you down here. | Turk医生 快下来帮我哦 | 
| [01:15] | Coming down. | 下来了 | 
| [01:18] | Even other people are starting to see us differently. | 连其它科室的也改变了对我们的看法 | 
| [01:20] | Hey there, Doctor. | 你好啊 医生 | 
| [01:22] | Oh, me? | 哦 你是叫我 | 
| [01:23] | Of course, because I’m a–I’m a doctor. | 当然 因为我是 我是名医生 | 
| [01:25] | I mean I–I’ve got the, uh, | 我穿了 呃 | 
| [01:26] | I’ve got the outfit. | 我穿了制服 | 
| [01:27] | I’ve got the, uh, | 我有这个 呃 | 
| [01:28] | heart, uh, hearing thingie. | 听心跳的小东西 | 
| [01:30] | Stethoscope. | 听诊器 | 
| [01:31] | Oooh, | 哟 | 
| [01:32] | paging Dr. Know-it-all to the cafeteria. | 万事通医生大驾光临呀 | 
| [01:39] | Ohhh, | 嗷 | 
| [01:40] | sweet baby James. | 痛死爹了 | 
| [01:42] | Most importantly, | 更重要的是 | 
| [01:43] | we’ve started to treat each other with respect. | 我们开始互相尊重 | 
| [01:45] | Dude, you’re such a loser, man. | 兄弟 你看上去太屌丝了 | 
| [01:48] | I think I look spiffy. | 我觉得我看起来光芒四射好吗 | 
| [01:49] | I’m trying to separate myself from all the pack. | 我想让自己看起来与众不同 | 
| [01:51] | Oh, you already have, Bambi– | 你已经做到了 斑比 | 
| [01:52] | You’re the biggest geek to ever come through here. | 你是所有来这儿玩的人中的头号呆子 | 
| [01:54] | Yeah. | 说得对 | 
| [01:55] | Don’t laugh, | 笑什么笑 | 
| [01:55] | You’re the jocky frat boy with a back problem. | 你就是背有毛病的兄弟肌肉会成员 | 
| [01:57] | Yeah, I am. | 好吧 我就是 | 
| [01:58] | Oh, do me, do me, do me! | 噢 我也”要” 我也”要” | 
| [02:00] | You gonna need to be careful about yelling that out in a bar. | 你注意点 别在酒吧里这么喊 | 
| [02:03] | I’m serious, all you guys get to be something: | 我是说真的 你们都有外号了 | 
| [02:05] | The Dork, the Jock, | 呆子 肌肉男 | 
| [02:06] | the spicy firecracker from the School of Hard Knocks. | 历经磨难的性感大嘴炮 | 
| [02:08] | No offence, Carla. | 我没恶意 Carla | 
| [02:09] | Damn it, what am l? | 该死的 我到底是什么嘛 | 
| [02:11] | You’re white. | 你是白人 | 
| [02:12] | The whitest. | 没人比你更白 | 
| [02:13] | Yeah, you are. | 说得对 | 
| [02:14] | Oh, come on. JD’s white. | 你们不能这么敷衍我 JD也白 | 
| [02:16] | *I ain’t hearin’ that woman* | *我没听到那个女人的话* | 
| [02:18] | *cos I’m talkin’ to him* | *因为我在和他说话* | 
| [02:21] | Ok, it’s a tie. | 好吧 就这样 | 
| [02:24] | T-Diddy? | 你们居然没听过T-Diddy | 
| [02:40] | You got me in the lCU for a cold? | 你就因为感冒把我送进了重症监护室 | 
| [02:42] | Mr. Blair, | Blair先生 | 
| [02:43] | you have a severe sinus infection with orbital extension. | 你得了严重的鼻窦感染还伴有眼窝扩散 | 
| [02:46] | You were admitted delirious | 你被送进来的时候 | 
| [02:47] | from your 106-degree temperature, | 烧到了41度 | 
| [02:48] | come completely naked | 全身赤裸 | 
| [02:50] | and very adamant about staying that way. | 而且死都不肯穿衣服 | 
| [02:52] | I was hot. | 我太热(性感)了嘛 | 
| [02:53] | I’ll second that. | 这个我同意 | 
| [02:57] | Sharp coat, sport. | 衣服不错啊 小子 | 
| [02:58] | Yeah, it’s spiffy. | 是的 闪闪发光 | 
| [03:00] | Shocker, Big Bob, | 太让人惊讶了 Bob老大 | 
| [03:01] | You care more about appearances… | 你总是更在意外表 | 
| [03:03] | Better finish that thought quickly, Perry, | 马上说完 Perry | 
| [03:04] | I’m not breaking my gait. | 我不会停下来的 | 
| [03:05] | Just saying: substance, style, what’s important, coat, not… | 内在 造型 重要的不是衣服 不是 | 
| [03:09] | Too slow. | 我已经走了 | 
| [03:11] | I think you really got through to him. | 我觉得你真的打击到他了 | 
| [03:14] | My God, you hear like a bat. | 我擦 你是蝙蝠吗 这都听得到 | 
| [03:18] | Idiot. | 蠢货 | 
| [03:19] | I wish I had a guy in my life | 我多希望有个人 | 
| [03:20] | that would stop me before I did something stupid. | 能在我说干蠢事之前制止我 | 
| [03:29] | Mistake! | 蠢啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 | 
| [03:33] | I don’t know why he’s an opera singer. | 不知道为什么会脑补他是个唱歌剧的 | 
| [03:35] | Listen closer, Tiny Dancer, | 听好了 小舞女 | 
| [03:37] | I wouldn’t be flapping my mouth | 如果我忘给Blair先生做血培养 | 
| [03:38] | if I’d forgotten to get a blood culture on Mr Blair. | 我就会安静地闭上我的嘴 | 
| [03:41] | And for the love of God, | 再说了 老天啊 | 
| [03:43] | do you at least remember what you were doing | 他们在分发基本注意事项的时候 | 
| [03:44] | the day they were passing out common sense? | 你跑到哪里瞎混去了 | 
| [03:46] | Oh gosh, maybe you were running late that day | 也许那天 你因为找不到 | 
| [03:48] | cos you just couldn’t find the right thong | 合适的丁字裤来配你 | 
| [03:50] | for those low-rider jeans you love so much. | 最爱的低腰牛仔裤 所以就迟到了 | 
| [03:53] | Maybe you were busy bopping along | 还是因为那天你沉醉在 | 
| [03:55] | to whatever boy band makes your heart race nowadays | 嗨过头的男团曲子里 | 
| [03:58] | and you just drove on by. | 而不小心开过了医院 | 
| [03:59] | Of course I don’t know, I’m just guessing. | 当然 我也不知道 我就是猜猜 | 
| [04:01] | But one thing’s sure. | 但是有一件事我可以肯定 | 
| [04:02] | You wound up at the dumb-dumb store and just running ahead | 你肯定是去了二货专营店 不管三七二十一 | 
| [04:05] | and put about as much of that in the car as you could fit, | 不停地买 直到你的车塞不下为止 | 
| [04:07] | didn’t you? | 是不是啊 | 
| [04:08] | And then | 接下来 | 
| [04:09] | I did something I’ve never done before. | 我干了件我从未干过的事 | 
| [04:11] | Look, Doctor, | 听着 医生 | 
| [04:13] | if you flipped the page on that chart | 如果你翻翻病历就会发现 | 
| [04:15] | you’d see that I pan cultured him yesterday, | 我昨天给他做过血培养了 | 
| [04:16] | but that would probably get in the way of perverse pleasure | 不过这样的话 你就享受不到 | 
| [04:18] | that you take in pointing out people’s slip-ups. | 为些小失误就疯骂别人的恶趣味了 | 
| [04:20] | Well, too bad, Buster Brown, | 可惜 Buster Brown | 
| [04:21] | because I’m a resident now, | 我现在是住院医师了 | 
| [04:22] | I’m not gonna make the same intern mistakes I made last year. | 我不会再犯我实习生时犯的错误了 | 
| [04:26] | I’d appreciate if you wouldn’t yell at me in front of my patient. | 请你不要当着我的病人的面吼我 | 
| [04:28] | Buster Brown? | 说我Buster Brown | 
| [04:29] | Buster Brown! | 就是Buster Brown | 
| [04:30] | Focus all energy on lip not quivering. | 把所有精神集中在嘴唇上 别抖 | 
| [04:36] | Wow! | 哇 | 
| [04:38] | How’s the back, sweetness? | 你的背怎么样了 亲爱的 | 
| [04:39] | Perfect. | 很好 | 
| [04:40] | Baby I’m sorry the last couple of nights | 宝贝 对不起了 这几个晚上 | 
| [04:42] | I haven’t be able to give you the regular dose of Turkey-Jerky, | 我没能给你照常的享受 | 
| [04:45] | but rest assured your man | 但放心 | 
| [04:47] | will be back in action before you know it. | 你男人马上就能恢复元气了 | 
| [04:48] | You go ahead and take your time. | 你慢慢休息 慢慢来 | 
| [04:52] | Hi there, big fella. | 你好呀 大家伙 | 
| [04:53] | Just checked the board, | 我刚看了公告栏 | 
| [04:54] | we’re together on a thyroidectomy this afternoon. | 下午的甲状腺切除术我们又是一起 | 
| [04:56] | Could be a long one. | 这次时间可能会有点长哦 | 
| [04:58] | Oh, that’s great, Dr. Amato. | 太好了 Amato医生 | 
| [05:01] | Domo arigato, Dr. Amato. | 谢谢啦(日语) Amato医生 | 
| [05:05] | How was that not funny? | 这么好笑他怎么不笑 | 
| [05:06] | I don’t know, dude. | 不知道 老兄 | 
| [05:08] | You know, you guys are getting to ba like starsky and Hutch. | 你们俩越来越像Starsky和Hutch了 | 
| [05:10] | That would be true If Starsky was a ventriloquist | 除非Starsky是个腹语大师 | 
| [05:12] | and Hutch was a tieing puppet. | 然后Hutch是他手里的木偶 | 
| [05:13] | I would watch that show. | 这设定听起来不错 | 
| [05:14] | Yeah. | 听上去是不错 | 
| [05:15] | Why do you keep ending up with that guy? | 为什么你们两个总是被排在一起 | 
| [05:16] | Because the other surgeons are | 因为和外科医生们玩的那晚我溜走了 | 
| [05:17] | busting my chops for skipping guys’ night out. | 所以他们要惩罚我 | 
| [05:19] | Oh, what, ending up with Dr. Amato is like a punishment? | 惩罚是跟Amato医生做手术 | 
| [05:22] | No, dude; | 你说呢 | 
| [05:22] | I actually enjoy needing you to lower me on the toilet in the morning. | 难道我喜欢每天早上叫你扶我上厕所吗 | 
| [05:25] | check it out. | 快看 | 
| [05:26] | I know it looks innocent, | 我知道这看上去没啥 | 
| [05:27] | but Elliot were late this morning, | 但Elliot今天早上迟到了 | 
| [05:29] | plus, once you’ve been here while, | 再者 你在这儿待久了 | 
| [05:30] | you learned to read between the line. | 就懂得如何察言观色了 | 
| [05:39] | Hmm? | 难道 | 
| [05:40] | Uh-huh. | 没错 | 
| [05:43] | Oh, Mrs. Bumbry, | Bumbry夫人 | 
| [05:44] | I wish I had a better news, | 我也希望我带来的是好消息 | 
| [05:45] | but unfortuanately, | 但是很不幸 | 
| [05:46] | you didn’t qualified for the G.I. Clinical trial, | 你不符合要求胃肠临床试验的要求 | 
| [05:47] | so… | 总之 | 
| [05:48] | let’s just keep plugging it away. | 别灰心 我们继续努力 | 
| [05:50] | Great. | 没问题 | 
| [05:50] | So how was the sex with that guy? | 那个男人床技咋样 | 
| [05:52] | What guy? | 什么男人 | 
| [05:53] | – Oh, I wasn’t. – Elliot. | – 哦 我不 – Elliot | 
| [05:55] | I have other patients, | 我还得去看别的病人 | 
| [05:55] | Mrs. Bumbry needs a nap, | Bumbry夫人也需要休息 | 
| [05:57] | we’re all very busy. | 我们都很忙的 | 
| [06:00] | Look, I’ve never done anything like this, | 听这 我从没做过这种事 | 
| [06:01] | I just met him and slept with him, POW! | 我们只是刚认识 然后我就和他睡了 | 
| [06:04] | God, I miss one-night stands. | 唉 我好怀念一夜情 | 
| [06:06] | The best thing was, since I knew it was just a fling, | 最妙的是 因为我知道这是一时行乐 | 
| [06:08] | I wasn’t afraid to ask him for exactly what I wanted. | 所以我毫无畏惧地说了我的确切要求 | 
| [06:11] | Which was? | 是什么 | 
| [06:13] | Shirt on, lights off, no talking. | 穿着衣服 关灯 不准说话 | 
| [06:15] | Well, you just be careful. | 好吧 你得小心点 | 
| [06:18] | You wouldn’t believe | 在这里 流言窜得飞快 | 
| [06:19] | how quickly a reputation can be made in this hospital. | 一不留神你可能就留下不好的名声了 | 
| [06:23] | You’re a bit of slut, aren’t you? | 你是不是还挺浪的呀 | 
| [06:33] | As soon as we get out of this sterile field, | 一出无菌室 | 
| [06:35] | I am going to meet the man who hit that | 我马上就去跟睡到她的人 | 
| [06:38] | to hit that. | 表示庆祝 | 
| [06:57] | Wait a minute, | 等一下 | 
| [06:58] | I’m Elliot Reid. | 我就是Elliot Reid | 
| [07:00] | People, | 所有人 | 
| [07:01] | listen up, this rumour ends right now. | 都给我听好了 不准再乱传谣言 | 
| [07:04] | She slept with him and she hardly knew him. | 她睡了一个刚认识的男人 | 
| [07:07] | Does that happen a lot around here? | 这种事在这里不是经常发生吗 | 
| [07:08] | Not enough. | 还不够多哦 | 
| [07:11] | Mr. Blair, that infection keeps hanging around, | Blair先生 你的病一直不见好 | 
| [07:13] | so I want to put you on a broader-spectrum antibiotic intravenously. | 所以我想给你静脉注射广谱抗生素 | 
| [07:17] | But I’m feeling a lot better. | 但是我已经感觉好多了 | 
| [07:19] | I’m gonna tell you something | 我想和你分享一下 | 
| [07:19] | my mom used to tell me when I was scared. | 我妈妈在我害怕的时候对我说的话 | 
| [07:23] | In the case of severe sinus infection not responding to antibiotics, | 当抗生素对鼻窦感染不起作用时 | 
| [07:26] | the recommended protocol is imipenem, | 建议静脉注射亚胺培南 | 
| [07:28] | 500 mg, I.V.q. six hours. | 每6小时500毫克 | 
| [07:31] | Got me through a lot of hard times. | 这句话让我熬过了很多艰难的时光 | 
| [07:34] | Hmmm. | 真好 | 
| [07:34] | I love it that Mr. Blair trusted me. | 我很高兴Blair先生能够信任我 | 
| [07:36] | It’s one of the best feelings you can have as a doctor. | 这就是医生最开心的时刻之一 | 
| [07:40] | How’s it goin’? | 你还好吗 | 
| [07:41] | You can’t wear that. | 你不能穿这个 | 
| [07:43] | What, you mean after Labor Day? | 你是说在劳动节之后吗 | 
| [07:44] | Eh. | 谁还管这个 | 
| [07:44] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我在说什么 | 
| [07:46] | It’s a white coat. | 这就是件白色外套 | 
| [07:47] | Anybody can wear a white coat. | 谁都能穿白色外套 | 
| [07:50] | Jerk. | 混蛋 | 
| [07:52] | You’re what we call, “A goner”. | 你就是我们所说的”无可救药的人” | 
| [07:55] | I’m kidding. There’s nothing here. | 我开玩笑的 上面什么都没有 | 
| [07:59] | So | 也就是说 | 
| [08:00] | Mrs. Bumbry here has inflammatory bowel disease, huh? | Bumbry夫人得了炎症性肠道病 | 
| [08:03] | Yeah, and the new drug they’re testing at the clinical trial | 对 然后他们临床试验的一种新药 | 
| [08:05] | could really help her out. | 应该会对她很有帮助 | 
| [08:06] | But of course she doesn’t qualify. | 但是她不符合要求 | 
| [08:07] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:08] | You OK, Mrs. Bumbry? | 你还好吗 Bumbry夫人 | 
| [08:09] | I liked Bow Wow | 我更喜欢Lil’ Bow Wow | 
| [08:10] | when he was Lil’ Bow Wow. | 时期的Bow Wow | 
| [08:11] | Oh, she’s right. | 哦 她说得对 | 
| [08:11] | Rappers, they grow up so fast. | 说唱歌手 一眨眼就长大了 | 
| [08:13] | Look, Carla, | 听着 Carla | 
| [08:14] | if you’re gonna survive in medicine, | 如果你要在医学界生存下去 | 
| [08:15] | you’ve gotta accept the fact that rules are rules. | 你就必须接受现实 规矩就是规矩 | 
| [08:18] | Hey, anyone from that clinical trial around? | 嘿 有没有管临床试验的人啊 | 
| [08:21] | Hello! Hello! | 有人吗 有人在吗 | 
| [08:23] | Yeah, this lady’s supposed to be in this trial. | 这位女士是要参与试验的 | 
| [08:25] | OK. | 好的 | 
| [08:26] | What the hell did you just do? | 你刚刚干了什么 | 
| [08:28] | When you speak of this, | 在你宣传这段伟绩的时候 | 
| [08:28] | and I know you will, | 你肯定会的 | 
| [08:30] | could I be shirtless? | 我的形象能是光膀子的吗 | 
| [08:32] | I think it would be even more impressive if I was shirtless. | 说我光膀子听着形象肯定更伟岸 | 
| [08:37] | Look, what I’m saying is, | 听着我的意思是 | 
| [08:38] | if you’re a criminal, | 如果你是名犯罪分子 | 
| [08:39] | even if you aren’t afraid of Starsky, | 即使你不怕Starsky | 
| [08:40] | if you’re around a corner, | 当你在一个角落里 | 
| [08:41] | a tiny little Hutch puppet jumps out at you face, | 木偶版Hutch跳出来大叫 | 
| [08:43] | “Freeze, sucka!” | “不许动 弱鸡” | 
| [08:44] | You’re done for. It’s over. | 你就完了 | 
| [08:45] | Does it have a real gun or puppet gun? | 他是拿着真枪还是木偶枪 | 
| [08:46] | Puppet gun. | 木偶枪 | 
| [08:48] | They’d sew it to his hand. | 枪当然是被缝在他手上了 | 
| [08:49] | OK. I’d watch that. | 行 我会看这个表演的 | 
| [08:52] | What’s up, fellas? | 你们好吗 | 
| [08:55] | I don’t care what hospital you go to, | 无论你去哪个医院 | 
| [08:57] | surgery | 外科 | 
| [08:58] | is still a boys’ club. | 仍然像是一个男生俱乐部 | 
| [09:05] | I’m just as cool as those guys. | 我和他们一样酷 | 
| [09:08] | Bye, Turk. | 再见 Turk | 
| [09:10] | T-Dog, | T哥 | 
| [09:10] | settle a little medical debate for us. | 快来帮我们解决一个医学争端 | 
| [09:11] | I think Elliot’s got a modest rack at best. | 我觉得Elliot的胸比较小 | 
| [09:14] | But my favourite attending here | 但我最爱的主治医师说 | 
| [09:16] | says when he was “tuning in Tokyo” the other night, | 根据他那晚的实战体验 | 
| [09:19] | the reception was excellent. | 她的那对胸实在是太美妙 | 
| [09:22] | You guys, Elliot’s a friend of mine, | 各位 Elliot是我的朋友 | 
| [09:23] | so I really don’t wanna talk about that, ok? | 我不想讨论这种事 行吗 | 
| [09:25] | So, Dr. Turk, | Turk医生 | 
| [09:27] | how is your back? | 你的背怎么样了 | 
| [09:30] | My back’s as swollen as Elliot’s big-ass breasts, Sir. | 我的背和Elliot的大胸一样肿 | 
| [09:39] | I was paged. | 呼我有什么事吗 | 
| [09:40] | Patient’s complaining of anosmia. | 病人说他得了嗅觉缺失症 | 
| [09:43] | Anosmia? | 嗅觉缺失症 | 
| [09:45] | You know, I always thought it was very funny that | 你知道吗 我一直都认为 | 
| [09:47] | losing your sense of smell | 闻不到被叫做嗅觉缺失症 | 
| [09:49] | was called anosmia. | 是件很搞笑的事 | 
| [09:51] | “A-nos-mia”, | 嗅觉缺失症 | 
| [09:53] | you know, like “schnoz-mia”. | 听起来像大鼻子症一样 | 
| [09:55] | Don’t you find that very funny? | 你不觉很搞笑吗 | 
| [09:59] | He doesn’t. | 他不觉得 | 
| [10:00] | I’m calling Dr. Cox. | 我去叫Cox医生 | 
| [10:01] | Well, nobody needs to call Dr. Cox. | 没必要叫Cox医生来 | 
| [10:03] | This is only temporary, right? | 这种症状只是一时的吧 | 
| [10:04] | Of course it’s temporary. | 当然只是一时的 | 
| [10:07] | Could also be slightly more untemporary. | 但是也有可能会持续一小段时间 | 
| [10:10] | You mean permanent. | 你的意思是永久性的 | 
| [10:13] | Just when you think you have this place figured out, | 每当你觉得 你已经适应了这个地方 | 
| [10:15] | it finds a new way to get you. | 它马上就用新的方法来磨难你 | 
| [10:17] | I’m waiting. | 我听着呢 | 
| [10:20] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 | 
| [10:21] | you’ve put us in somewhat of a legal bind. | 我们好像因为你 要被别人起诉了 | 
| [10:24] | Way to go, Ted. | 行了行了 Ted | 
| [10:26] | Good God, man, you couldn’t scare a child. | 该死的 你连小孩子都吓不哭 | 
| [10:29] | Who would want to? | 谁要吓哭小孩啊 | 
| [10:30] | Dr. Cox, | Cox医生 | 
| [10:31] | do you have any idea | 你知道 | 
| [10:32] | how much money this hospital makes from that G.l. trial | 你擅自加病人的那个胃肠道试验 | 
| [10:35] | into which you took the liberty of enrolling your patient? | 能为我们赚多少钱吗 | 
| [10:37] | I’m gonna go ahead and guess $7. | 我猜 7美元 | 
| [10:41] | Sometimes it comes right at you. | 有时候 它会给你迎头一击 | 
| [10:42] | Keep smiling, tough guy. | 你就笑吧 大老粗 | 
| [10:44] | First I’m going to report you to the Ethics | 首先 我要把你的行为上报给道德 | 
| [10:45] | Better Finish that thought there, Bobcat, | 最好快点说完 Bob哥 | 
| [10:47] | cos I’m not breaking my gait. | 我不会停下来的 | 
| [10:50] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 | 
| [10:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [10:55] | Sometimes it sneaks up on you. | 有时候 它会悄悄地偷袭 | 
| [10:57] | Plus, when she dated JD, | 而且 她和JD还在一起的时候 | 
| [10:58] | she’d just wear a T-shirt in the morning. | 早上会只穿一件T恤 | 
| [11:00] | So every time she reached up high | 然后每次当她伸手去拿 | 
| [11:02] | to grap a box of cereal, | 放在高处的麦片的时候 | 
| [11:03] | everybody in the room got two scoops of booty flakes. | 大家就会看到两勺”咪咪麦片” | 
| [11:05] | And the two scoops, | 而且那两勺”麦片” | 
| [11:07] | they were packed with flavour. | 可是充满风味 | 
| [11:08] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 | 
| [11:10] | Right? Right? Right? | 对吧 对吧 | 
| [11:18] | I told you I didn’t want these antibiotics. | 我说了我不想用抗生素 | 
| [11:20] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 | 
| [11:20] | when your first grandkid is born | 当你第一个孙子出生了 | 
| [11:22] | you pick him up and you smell his head, | 在你抱起他 闻他的头的时候 | 
| [11:23] | Why don’t you give a call | 你怎么不干脆打给电话给我 | 
| [11:24] | and tell me how great it is. | 告诉我那个味道有多美好 | 
| [11:25] | Mr. Blair, | Blair先生 | 
| [11:26] | I’m really sorry this happened. | 发生了这种事 我觉得很对不起你 | 
| [11:27] | And sometimes it hits you in places | 有时候 它打击到的地方 | 
| [11:29] | you didn’t even know you were vulnerable. | 是你完全没意识到的脆弱之处 | 
| [11:31] | Yeah, well you should be, | 没错 你应该感到对不起 | 
| [11:32] | it’s your fault. | 这是你的错 | 
| [11:35] | No more silly medical mistakes, huh? | 不会再犯愚蠢的医疗错误了是吗 | 
| [11:37] | Nice going there, Newbie. | 进展不错啊 菜鸟 | 
| [11:39] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [11:43] | Ted, you seem different. | Ted 你看起来不一样了 | 
| [11:46] | I bought some relaxation tapes. | 我买了些有助于放松的磁带 | 
| [11:50] | They’re working. | 它们还挺管用的 | 
| [11:51] | A patient’s blaming me for losing his sense of smell. | 有个病人怪我让他丧失了嗅觉 | 
| [11:56] | God, you cut off someone’s nose? | 天呐 你切掉了别人的鼻子吗 | 
| [11:57] | Where is it? | 它在哪 | 
| [11:58] | Do you have it on you? | 你还把它带在身上了吗 | 
| [12:00] | You’re disgusting. | 你太恶心了 | 
| [12:01] | No, I just gave him l.V. imipenem. | 不是的 我给他静脉注射了亚胺培南 | 
| [12:02] | Kelso’s gonna blame me. | Kelso会骂死我的 | 
| [12:04] | Just get rid of the nose. | 你先把鼻子拿走 | 
| [12:05] | Ted, I don’t have the nose. | Ted 我没有把鼻子带在身上 | 
| [12:07] | Maybe you should calm down. | 或许你应该冷静一下 | 
| [12:09] | Maybe you should calm down! | 你才应该冷静一下 | 
| [12:11] | My bad. | 我错了 | 
| [12:15] | Imipenem, imipenem, imipenem. | 亚胺培南 亚胺培南 亚胺培南 | 
| [12:20] | “Unlike gentamicin and tetracycline, | “不像庆大霉素和四环素 | 
| [12:22] | imipenem has never been associated with anosmia.” | 亚胺培南不会导致嗅觉缺失症” | 
| [12:27] | My God, we’re ok, | 天呐 我们没事 | 
| [12:29] | we’re ok. | 我们没事 | 
| [12:30] | Great. | 太棒了 | 
| [12:31] | Thank you, Ted. | 谢谢你 Ted | 
| [12:33] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我的生日 | 
| [12:34] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:35] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [12:38] | *And many more* | *还有更多* | 
| [12:41] | Elliot Elliot! | |
| [12:42] | Elliot Elliot | |
| [12:42] | Come on. It’s so tough to be a surgeon. | 别这样啊 当外科医生太难了 | 
| [12:44] | If you’re not in, you’re out. | 如果你不能融入进去 那就完蛋了 | 
| [12:46] | Dr. Turk. | Turk医生 | 
| [12:48] | Down here. | 往下看 | 
| [12:51] | I saw you switched off on | 我看到你取消了 | 
| [12:52] | our exploratory laparotomy this afternoon. | 下午和我一起的甲状腺切除术历险记 | 
| [12:55] | Yeah, it’s ’cause I-I-I had to do a– | 对 因为 我我我不得不去 | 
| [12:57] | It’s because I’m short. | 是因为我矮 | 
| [12:59] | You’re not short. | 你才不矮 | 
| [13:00] | Look, I know I’m the surgical assignment booby prize, ok? | 听着 我知道和我一起做手术很烦 | 
| [13:02] | but if my only other choice is being stuck in that stupid boys’ club, | 但如果要我加入那个贱男俱乐部 | 
| [13:05] | I’d rather have them all make fun of me. | 我宁愿他们全部都来取笑我 | 
| [13:07] | What could they possibly make fun of you. | 他们怎么可能会取笑你 | 
| [13:09] | Stop it. | 别说了 | 
| [13:10] | All I’m saying is that | 我就是想告诉你 | 
| [13:11] | it’s possible to be a good surgeon | 就算不按他们的套路行事 | 
| [13:12] | without playing their game, ok? | 你也能成为优秀的外科医师 | 
| [13:16] | You’re really short. | 你真的很矮 | 
| [13:16] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [13:20] | No, Dr. Murray, | 不是的 Murray医生 | 
| [13:20] | I don’t want any fries to go with this shake. | 我不喜欢什么奶昔配薯条 | 
| [13:23] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那到底是什么意思 | 
| [13:25] | Excuse me, Dr. Reid. | 打扰一下 Reid医生 | 
| [13:26] | What, What!? You want to ask me | 干什么 怎么 你是想问我 | 
| [13:27] | how many ceiling tiles I’ve counted this week? | 这星期睡了多少男人吗 | 
| [13:29] | Or maybe you just want to call me a name | 还是你想给我取个外号 | 
| [13:30] | like tramp, or ho or slesident, | 像荡妇 妓女 或者”淫民” | 
| [13:32] | which apparently is half slut, half resident. | “淫娃”和”居民”的拼接词 | 
| [13:34] | No. | 不是的 | 
| [13:34] | Then what is it, Noelle? | 那到底是怎么了 Noelle | 
| [13:35] | What do you want? | 你到底想问什么 | 
| [13:36] | I want to know where the G-spot is. | 我就是想知道G点在哪 | 
| [13:38] | The what spot? | 什么点 | 
| [13:38] | For the 100th time, you’re right, | 我都说了这么多遍了 你说的没错 | 
| [13:40] | you absolutely had nothing to do | 我被扯进Bumbry夫人的案子 | 
| [13:41] | with me getting involved in this Mrs. Bumbry case, | 完全不关你的事 | 
| [13:43] | but for God’s sake, Carla, | 但是老天呐 | 
| [13:45] | the much bigger problem facing us right now, | 我们现在面临的更重要的问题 | 
| [13:47] | is just exactly how do we get you to stop annoying me? | 就是该怎么让你别再来烦我 | 
| [13:49] | Oh yeah, I’m the problem. | 没错 我就是问题所在 | 
| [13:51] | Can’t you just for once stay out of your own way? | 你能不能就管好你自己的事啊 | 
| [13:53] | Can’t you for once not be such a busybody? | 你能不能不要这么多管闲事啊 | 
| [13:56] | Oh, | 哦 | 
| [13:57] | sore spot. | 击中痛处 | 
| [13:59] | What spot? | 什么点 | 
| [14:00] | Sore spot. | 痛处 | 
| [14:01] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [14:03] | Ok, the next step is to find out | 好吧 接下来是要找到 | 
| [14:04] | what did cause Mr. Blair’s loss of smell. | 导致Blair先生丧失嗅觉的原因 | 
| [14:08] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 | 
| [14:09] | Excuse me, Doctor. | 打扰一下 医生 | 
| [14:11] | Oh, no, I’m not a doctor. | 哦 不是的 我不是医生 | 
| [14:12] | I’m a janitor. | 我是清洁工 | 
| [14:13] | Oh. | 哦 | 
| [14:14] | I just assumed because of the coat. | 我看你穿着白大褂 还以为你是医生 | 
| [14:16] | Right. | 哈哈 是嘛 | 
| [14:17] | Well, janitors wear white coats around here too. | 这里的清洁工也穿白色外套 | 
| [14:20] | You guys do a great job keeping this place clean. | 你们做得很棒 医院很干净 | 
| [14:22] | – We thank you. – No– | – 我们谢谢你了 – 不是的 | 
| [14:23] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 | 
| [14:24] | Look at the books, woman. | 没注意到我看的书吗 小姐 | 
| [14:29] | Is that a man’s back? | 这是男人的背吗 | 
| [14:32] | Hey, check out who I have assisting Dr. Rumpel surgeon. | 看看我给小矮人医生安排的助手是谁 | 
| [14:36] | You know what? | 你适可而止吧 | 
| [14:37] | His name’s Dr. Amato. | 他的名字是Amato医生 | 
| [14:39] | That girl you slept with, her name’s Dr. Reid. | 那个和你上床的女孩是Reid医生 | 
| [14:41] | You should show them both some respect. | 你应该尊敬他们 | 
| [14:43] | Yeah? Says who? | 是吗 谁说的 | 
| [14:48] | Says me. | 我说的 | 
| [14:53] | Dr. Kelso. | Kelso医生 | 
| [14:55] | Carla Carla. | |
| [14:57] | You look as good as I feel. | 你看起来真不错 | 
| [14:59] | Mrs. Bumbry’s 53. | Bumbry夫人是53岁 | 
| [15:01] | Mrs. who is what? | 哪位夫人 怎么了 | 
| [15:03] | The patient Dr. Cox got into the G.l. clinical trial. | Cox医生送进胃肠临床试验的病人 | 
| [15:06] | She was disqualified because her chart said she was 63 | 她没有合格是因为病历上说她63岁 | 
| [15:08] | and the cut-off is 55, | 而试验限龄是55岁 | 
| [15:09] | but the genius who admitted her got her age wrong. | 但是收她入院的蠢货把她的年龄写错了 | 
| [15:12] | She’s actually a perfect candidate. | 所以她实际上是非常合适的候选人 | 
| [15:15] | And Dr. Cox knew this? | Cox医生也知道这件事吗 | 
| [15:17] | He knew the whole time. | 他一直都知道 | 
| [15:19] | Fan-damn-tastic. | 真是烦人 | 
| [15:21] | Sweetheart, you better do the old heel-toe out of here | 甜心 你最好赶快离开这里 | 
| [15:23] | because you know as well as I do, | 因为你我都清楚 | 
| [15:25] | I’m gonna take this out on somebody. | 我马上要发脾气了 | 
| [15:26] | Bye-bye. | 再见 | 
| [15:30] | May I join you? | 我可以坐这里吗 | 
| [15:34] | By all means. | 赶快坐下来吧 | 
| [15:37] | Arm with the knowledge that i was right and he was wrong, | 既然现在我知道了我是对的他是错的 | 
| [15:39] | I thought I’d enjoy this walk more. | 我走起路来也更加自信了 | 
| [15:41] | Still I couldn’t help but empathise | 不过我还是忍不住脑补接下来的情景 | 
| [15:42] | cos I’ve been there and saw the signs. | 因为我也曾经面临过这样的情况 | 
| [15:44] | The shameful averted gaze. | 他会羞愧地转移视线 | 
| [15:47] | The nervous shifting. | 会紧张地动来动去 | 
| [15:49] | And, of course, | 当然 还有 | 
| [15:50] | the wild, uncontrollable urination. | 惨不忍睹的小便失禁 | 
| [15:59] | Gosh, I’m thrilled you approve, but, | 我很高兴你赏识我下面 但是 | 
| [16:01] | for the last time, I’m up here, I’m up here. | 我最后再说一遍 我在这里 | 
| [16:04] | I’m up here. | 抬头看着我 | 
| [16:07] | You were wrong and I was right. | 你错了 我才是对的 | 
| [16:09] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [16:10] | Anosmia isn’t a side-effect of I.V. imipenem. | 嗅觉缺失不是因为静脉注射亚胺培南 | 
| [16:12] | Plus, | 而且 | 
| [16:13] | Mr. Blair had multiple nasal polypectomies | Blair先生做了鼻息肉切除手术 | 
| [16:15] | and septoplasty | 和鼻中隔修补手术 | 
| [16:16] | and his loss of smell is most likely caused by | 造成他丧失嗅觉的主要原因是 | 
| [16:17] | repetitive manipulation of his sinuses | 复发性鼻窦炎症 | 
| [16:19] | along with concurrent infection, | 和并发的感染 | 
| [16:20] | so I didn’t make a mistake, | 所以我没有做错 | 
| [16:21] | and you were wrong when you said, “Nice going, Newbie.” | 你不应该说进展不错啊 菜鸟 | 
| [16:25] | Here you’ve put me in a tough situation. | 你这样让我处境艰难 | 
| [16:27] | I can’t honestly decide | 我真的很难决定 | 
| [16:28] | whether to say “Duh” Or “Doy” | 到底应该说”呃”还是”唉” | 
| [16:31] | or a very sarcastic, “Oh, really?” | 或者讽刺一句 “哦 真的吗” | 
| [16:33] | My God, Fiona. | 我的老天啊 Fiona | 
| [16:34] | I know it wasn’t your fault. | 我知道你没做错 | 
| [16:36] | Hell, the patient probably knows! | 病人应该也知道 | 
| [16:38] | But he seemed a little distraught. | 因为他看起来有点心烦意乱 | 
| [16:39] | Maybe being able to blame somebody for a second or two | 所以暂时把错误推到别人身上 | 
| [16:42] | might make him feel a little better? | 或许会让他好过一点 | 
| [16:43] | And, I know, maybe it’s me, | 我知道 也许我让你难受了 | 
| [16:46] | but doesn’t that seem like something that | 但是 这不就是这件酷炫的白大褂 | 
| [16:47] | goes along with wearing that fancy white coat? | 附加的责任吗 | 
| [16:50] | It does, | 我说的对吧 | 
| [16:52] | doesn’t it? | 是不是 | 
| [16:55] | Kinda. | 是有点 | 
| [16:56] | Gosh, I’m so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 | 
| [16:57] | Put it there. | 握个手吧 | 
| [16:58] | Woof. | 汪 | 
| [17:00] | Woof? | 汪是几个意思 | 
| [17:02] | The tarantula. | 狼蛛式 | 
| [17:05] | That girl’s asked me to give her my top ten sexual positions, | 那女的要我告诉她我的十佳性爱姿势 | 
| [17:08] | and after the two that I knew, | 说完我知道的两个以后 | 
| [17:09] | I just started naming insects. | 我就开始乱说昆虫的名字 | 
| [17:11] | Elliot, that really sucks. | Elliot 你一定觉得很不爽吧 | 
| [17:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [17:14] | I’m not sure. | 不知道诶 | 
| [17:14] | I mean, I was mad at you at first. | 一开始 我是挺生你的气 | 
| [17:16] | But it’s actually kind of empowering to have this… | 但是 慢慢的 拥有这种身份 | 
| [17:19] | persona, this identity. | 让我觉得自己很特别 | 
| [17:21] | I’m not just some nameless, faceless white doctor, | 我不再是一个默默无闻的白人医生 | 
| [17:25] | I’m Elliot Reid, | 我就是Elliot Reid | 
| [17:27] | Tramp. | 荡妇 | 
| [17:29] | Well, that’s great. | 那就好 | 
| [17:31] | If you’re happy, I’m happy. | 只要你开心 我也开心 | 
| [17:33] | The weird thing is she said she’d already tried stink bug. | 最奇怪的是她说她已经尝试过椿象式 | 
| [17:40] | I still don’t know why | 我还是不懂为什么 | 
| [17:41] | I was desperate for everyone to know it wasn’t my fault. | 我这么想向大家证明我没做错 | 
| [17:44] | Dr. Cox, | Cox医生 | 
| [17:45] | Dr. Kelso has something he wants to say to you. | Kelso医生想和你说几句话 | 
| [17:49] | So I hear there was an age mix-up, that I was unaware of, and | 我不知道年龄被弄错了 | 
| [17:54] | anyway… | 不管怎么说 | 
| [17:56] | You’re OK. | 你做得很好 | 
| [17:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:00] | I guess it comes down to how we want to be seen by other people. | 我想是因为我们在乎别人的看法 | 
| [18:02] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [18:04] | I proud of you, Robert. | 我为你感到骄傲 Robert | 
| [18:05] | Put her there. | 握个手 | 
| [18:07] | Woof. | 汪 | 
| [18:08] | Oh. | 哦对了 | 
| [18:09] | And I think it’s important for you to understand that | 不过我想你应该要知道 | 
| [18:11] | I had no idea how old that patient was. | 我并不清楚那位病人的年龄 | 
| [18:13] | For the record, | 而且 | 
| [18:15] | she could’ve been 170, | 就算她170了 | 
| [18:16] | I still would’ve stuck her in that trial | 我也还是会 | 
| [18:18] | so fast it’d make your teeth fall out all over again. | 以迅雷不及掩耳之势安排她参与试验 | 
| [18:21] | That’s perfect. | 这下可好了 | 
| [18:22] | I would too. | 我绝对会的 | 
| [18:23] | Some people want to be seen as the rebel. | 有些人希望自己在别人的眼中是另类 | 
| [18:29] | Some people just want to be seen, period. | 有些人却只是希望能被别人注意到 | 
| [18:34] | Some people have limits on how far | 有些人并不会竭尽全力地去 | 
| [18:36] | they’ll go to protect their image. | 维护自己的形象 | 
| [18:37] | Dr. Turk, I need you down here. | Turk医生 快低下来帮我 | 
| [18:39] | Coming. | 来啦 | 
| [18:43] | For me, | 对我来说 | 
| [18:43] | it was when I stopped worrying how other people saw me | 当我不再在意别人的看法 | 
| [18:45] | that I finally started to look better. | 我看起来也更专业了 | 
| [18:47] | Mr. Blair, | Blair先生 | 
| [18:47] | I just wanted to say again that | 我就是想再和你说一遍 | 
| [18:49] | I made a mistake | 我错了 | 
| [18:50] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [18:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [18:54] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [18:55] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 | 
| [18:56] | Let’s see if we can find you a ride. | 看能不能给你找个车(来一发) | 
| [18:59] | Laverne Laverne! | |
| [19:02] | Careful. | 小心点 | 
| [19:04] | Oh, so we’re done with the coats? | 哦 已经可以不用穿制服了吗 | 
| [19:06] | It was a fun day, though, wasn’t it? | 今天还是挺不错的 对吗 | 
| [19:08] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [19:11] | Well, you know, maybe tomorrow, | 也许明天 | 
| [19:12] | I’ll get a bad haircut | 我会剪一个糟糕的发型 | 
| [19:13] | and push round a mop all day. | 然后拖着拖把转一天 | 
| [19:19] | I know. | 我知道了 | 
| [19:19] | You don’t have to do it, OK? | 你可以不用唱的 好吗 | 
| [19:23] | Mista- | 说蠢 | 
| [19:28] | -ke! | 话啦啦啦啦啦 | 
| [19:34] | Yeah. | 好吧 |