时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Let’s face it, most days start like any other. | 说实话 每天早晨都相差无几 |
[00:05] | But some days… | 但有时 |
[00:06] | – Well? – It’s beautiful. | – 怎么样 – 很漂亮 |
[00:10] | But my parents will kill me if I marry a black guy. | 要是我跟一个黑人结婚 我爸妈会杀了我的 |
[00:14] | – So you’re gonna ask Carla? – I’m doing it. | – 你要向Carla求婚了 – 没错 |
[00:16] | OK, ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:18] | – You sure? – Positive. | – 你确定 – 确定 |
[00:22] | Congratulations. So when are you gonna ask her? | 恭喜啊 准备什么时候问她 |
[00:24] | Tonight. I’m gonna make her a nice dinner | 今晚 我会为她做晚餐 |
[00:25] | and then I’m gonna put the ring in her champagne glass. | 然后把戒指放进她的香槟酒杯 |
[00:27] | Might as well put it in her cham-lame glass. | 香槟杯这招太烂俗了 |
[00:30] | Ok, Mr.know-it-all. What would you do? | 百事通先生 你会怎么做 |
[00:31] | Ok, first you gotta get like 50 candles, right? | 首先 准备50支蜡烛 |
[00:33] | Spread ’em all over the room with some rose petals. | 分散在房间里 配上些玫瑰花瓣 |
[00:36] | That’s right, because the roses are beautiful | 没错 因为玫瑰很美 |
[00:38] | and make the room smell amazing. | 还能让屋里芳香四溢 |
[00:40] | – Like a meadow in springtime. – What are you guys talking about? | – 就像春天的草地 – 你们在聊什么 |
[00:43] | – Nothing. Guy talk. – Yeah, bitches and hos. | – 没什么 男人的事 – 对 妹子什么的 |
[00:47] | – Come on. Hurry up. – I just have to get changed. | – 拜托 快点 – 等我换好衣服 |
[00:53] | Have you two met? | 你们俩见过面了吗 |
[00:55] | Todd, you’re overcompensating, | Todd 你这是矫枉过正 |
[00:56] | you’re gay, and you need to be OK with it. | 你是个基佬 你得接受自己 |
[00:59] | Oh, yeah? If I’m gay, how come I work out so much? | 是吗 如果我是基佬 怎么会这么努力健身呢 |
[01:04] | It’s tough to be a woman in a co-ed locker room. | 在男女共用的更衣室里做女人很难 |
[01:16] | Dance, they want you to dance. | 跳舞 他们想看你跳舞 |
[01:48] | Maybe I should just change in the bathroom. | 我还是去洗手间换衣服吧 |
[01:52] | Honey? Do you want some champagne? | 亲爱的 要喝点香槟吗 |
[01:55] | Actually, I’m just gonna stay with coffee. | 我还是喝咖啡好了 |
[01:58] | OK, coffee it is, for my baby. | 没问题 咖啡给我的宝贝 |
[02:02] | Oh, what the hell, I’ll have some champagne. | 管他呢 来点香槟吧 |
[02:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[02:10] | Hot! | 烫 |
[02:12] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:15] | I’m absolutely fine, honey, because I am here with you. | 我没事 亲爱的 因为与你相伴 |
[02:21] | Hello! | 喂 |
[02:22] | Mami. Why are you calling so late? | 妈 怎么这么晚打来电话 |
[02:29] | She’s dead? | 她死了 |
[02:32] | Yeah. I’ll be right over. | 好 我马上过去 |
[02:35] | My aunt Marie’s dead! | 我的姨妈Marie死了 |
[02:38] | She’s only 60. | 才60岁 |
[02:42] | To one hell of a lady! Huh? | 敬这位了不起的女士 |
[02:45] | What? | 啥 |
[02:48] | You should be with your mom right now. | 你应该去陪你妈 |
[02:51] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[02:58] | Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦哦 |
[03:18] | So anyway Laverne, I have to fly out late for the funeral tonight. | Laverne 我得坐晚班飞机去参加葬礼 |
[03:21] | I’m gonna need your help covering my shifts. | 你得帮我顶一下班 |
[03:23] | – Anything for you, honey. – Thanks, Mama. | – 没问题 亲爱的 – 多谢了 大姐 |
[03:26] | Hey Laverne, can I borrow a nickel so I can get a soda? | Laverne 能借我个硬币买饮料吗 |
[03:28] | Sorry, this window’s closed. | 对不起 本店已停业 |
[03:31] | By the way, Elaine’s back. | 还有 Elaine回来了 |
[03:33] | Elaine’s been on top of the heart transplant list so long, | Elaine在等待心脏移植名单上待了很久 |
[03:35] | she’s in and out of this hospital almost as much as I am. | 她进出医院的次数都快赶上我了 |
[03:38] | Hey, homeslice, we talked about this. | 妹子 我们说好的 |
[03:39] | You don’t get into bed until I come in so I can see your booty. | 我看了你的美臀之后你才能上床 |
[03:43] | If I finally get a damn heart, | 如果我得到了心脏移植 |
[03:44] | I’ll let you eat ice cream off it. | 我就让你在我的美臀上吃冰淇淋 |
[03:46] | You are naughty. | 你好坏 |
[03:48] | You know, it always feels so weird to be sitting around, | 坐在这里感觉好怪 |
[03:51] | hoping someone’s family pulls them off life support. | 总是盼着某人的家属决定放弃治疗 |
[03:54] | I honestly believe in hospitals | 我相信在医院里 |
[03:57] | there’s like this balance, you know? | 存在着一种平衡 知道吗 |
[04:01] | It’s like when one person dies, | 比如有一人死去 |
[04:03] | another person gets a chance to live. | 就有另一人能活下去 |
[04:06] | I like to call it the Circle of Life. | 我把它叫做”生命的循环” |
[04:09] | Oh, my God, you must stop watching The Lion King. | 老天哪 别再看<狮子王>了 |
[04:14] | I like that baby lion cub. What’s his name? | 我喜欢那只小狮子 什么名字来着 |
[04:17] | Simba. | 辛巴 |
[04:18] | Trick question! You like it too. | 上当了吧 你也喜欢看 |
[04:21] | Oh, you girls. Excuse me, Elaine. | 你们女人啊 不好意思 Elaine |
[04:23] | I actually need his opinion on something. | 有个事我需要他的意见 |
[04:27] | I’d say she’s pregnant. | 我觉得她怀孕了 |
[04:29] | Just a terrific catch there, Newbie. Listen to her heart. | 真聪明 菜鸟 听听她的心跳 |
[04:32] | I heard mitral stenosis. And I need an extra set of ears. Let’s go. | 我听出二尖瓣狭窄 你也听听看 |
[04:35] | It’s kinda flattering that you’d choose me. | 你选我真是让我受宠若惊 |
[04:37] | Ears, Newbie, ears. Not mouth. | 耳朵 菜鸟 用耳朵听 不是嘴 |
[04:42] | Ted, Dr Koppleman has notified me | Ted Koppleman医生通知我 |
[04:44] | that he will be vacating the office next to mine. | 他要搬出我隔壁那间办公室 |
[04:47] | His deteriorating health has | 他糟糕的身体状况 |
[04:49] | made it impossible for him to continue along with us. | 让他没法跟我们一起工作了 |
[04:51] | Oh, dear, should we send him a card? | 天哪 我们要送张祝福卡吗 |
[04:53] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:55] | See if you can find one that says, | 看看能不能找张上面写着 |
[04:58] | “Crippling arthritis or not, | “不管你有没有得关节炎 |
[04:59] | I want you out of my hospital by sundown | 太阳下山之前滚出我的医院 |
[05:01] | so I can knock down your wall and make myself a giant office.” | 我要把墙推倒 给自己造个超大办公室” |
[05:05] | – You’re a wonderful man. – No, Ted. I don’t mean to sound insensitive. | – 你人真好 – 不 Ted 我不想表现得冷漠 |
[05:08] | But a man’s office is a reflection of who he is, don’t you think? | 但办公室是其主人的一个缩影 你觉得呢 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:20] | Ralphie, spit it out. Spit it out. | Ralphie 吐出来 吐出来 |
[05:23] | Come on.Come on. | 快点快点 |
[05:26] | Dude, why eat medical supplies | 哥们儿 有布丁和土豆饼 |
[05:28] | when you’ve got pudding and tater tots? | 为什么要吃医疗用具呢 |
[05:29] | It makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[05:32] | – Hey, get the ring back? – Did I get the ring back? | – 嘿 戒指拿回来了吗 – 戒指拿回来了吗 |
[05:36] | Dude, I’m back. OK? | 兄弟 我回归了好吗 |
[05:38] | I got it all set up. She’s going out of town for like a week, right? | 我安排好了 她要出城一个星期 |
[05:41] | So I got somebody to cover for me tonight. | 今晚我找人帮我替了班 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna take her to a nice restaurant… | 我要带她去高级餐厅 |
[05:48] | You’re killing me, Ralphie. | 真是败给你了 Ralphie |
[05:50] | You are killing… No you did not just swallow that thing! | 败给你了 你居然把那玩意儿吞下去了 |
[05:55] | Dr Kelso, I am through taking my clothes off in front of men. | Kelso医生 我再也不在男人面前脱衣服了 |
[05:58] | I think I can speak for all of us when I say, “We’ll live.” | 我想我可以代表广大男同胞说一声”没什么问题” |
[06:02] | Every woman here hates the fact | 这里每个女人都讨厌 |
[06:03] | that we gotta get undressed in a co-ed locker room. | 在男女共用的更衣室里换衣服 |
[06:05] | Except for Naked Nancy, but I mean she’s an exhibitionist. | 除了裸女Nancy 她是暴露狂 |
[06:07] | And she’s got a whole other set of problems. | 还有一大堆别的问题 |
[06:09] | We have a co-ed locker room? Hot damn! | 我们有男女共用的更衣室 天哪 |
[06:14] | Dr Reid, if you really feel the need to discuss it, | Reid医生 如果你真的认为这需要讨论的话 |
[06:16] | just write it on a piece of paper and slip it in my suggestion box. | 那就写下来 放进我的意见箱 |
[06:21] | – Really? – Yeah. Ted, show it to her. | – 真的吗 – 没错 Ted 给她看看 |
[06:26] | – Sorry. – It’s OK. | – 不好意思 – 没关系 |
[06:29] | So, this locker room, | 那么 这个更衣室 |
[06:32] | do you have to be a doctor to change in there, or what? | 是只有医生才能在里面换衣服吗 |
[06:38] | – Can I borrow a pen? – Here. Take this one. | – 能借支笔吗 – 给 我的借你 |
[06:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:43] | See? | 看看 |
[06:45] | We don’t always have to be like… | 我们不用总是 |
[06:47] | We can be like “Hey, how you doing?” “Good, thanks.” | 我们也可以 “你好吗” “很好 谢谢” |
[06:49] | This can work. We can be there for each other. | 这行得通 我们能互相帮助的 |
[06:52] | It’s just a pen, Scooter, not a kidney. | 这只是一支笔 小子 不是一个肾 |
[06:56] | – Thanks. – No. You keep it. | – 谢谢 – 不用 你留着吧 |
[06:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:04] | Makes me look smarter. | 让我看起来变聪明了 |
[07:07] | Off to scrub the crappers. | 刷厕所去喽 |
[07:10] | So here’s the deal, Mrs Larkin. | 情况是这样 Larkin夫人 |
[07:12] | You have a valvular defect in your heart. | 你心脏的瓣膜有问题 |
[07:14] | – Oh, God! – Relax, Steve. He’s a worrier. | – 天哪 – 放松 Steve 他总是忧心忡忡 |
[07:17] | Me, too. I’m a worrier. | 我也是 我也总是担心 |
[07:19] | – The thing is… – Ah, here it comes. | – 重要的是 – 啊 开始了 |
[07:22] | The thing is that pregnancy | 重要的是怀孕 |
[07:23] | puts such an extra strain on your heart that, | 给你的心脏带来了额外的负担 |
[07:25] | had we known about this condition beforehand, | 要是我们之前就知道这个情况的话 |
[07:27] | we would’ve strongly suggested that think twice | 我们会建议你慎重考虑 |
[07:30] | about even getting pregnant before getting the valve repaired. | 在修复瓣膜之前是不是应该要孩子 |
[07:32] | – I would’ve done it anyways. – Yeah, you would’ve. | – 我肯定还是会要 – 嗯 你肯定会 |
[07:35] | Got a healthy supply of pluck about you, don’t you? | 你可真是一点都不缺勇气啊 |
[07:38] | – I can’t breathe. – You’re OK. | – 我要窒息了 – 你没事 |
[07:40] | – Let’s do this. – I love the pluck. | – 来吧 – 我喜欢你的勇气 |
[07:44] | How could any woman possibly stand this? | 怎么会有女人受得了啊 |
[07:47] | Hey, Nancy. | 嘿 Nancy |
[07:58] | You’ve had six bran muffins, Ralphie. | 你都吃了6个麦麸松饼了 Ralphie |
[08:00] | How is it that you don’t have to go yet? | 怎么还不想便便 |
[08:02] | Turk, I still have to pack tonight. Are you sure you wanna have dinner? | Turk 我还得整理行李 你确定还要一起吃饭吗 |
[08:05] | I am positive. | 确定 |
[08:06] | – Great. – OK. All right. | – 好 – 好的 |
[08:10] | All right, Ralphie, new tack. | 好吧 Ralphie 新办法 |
[08:11] | I want you to do what I do, ok? | 我要你跟我做 |
[08:13] | I want you to imagine that there are tiny men inside your booty, | 想象有个小人在你的屁屁里 |
[08:17] | trying to push the dookie, push the dookie out, Ralphie. | 要把便便推出来 Ralphie |
[08:20] | Can you imagine that for me? | 能想象出来吗 |
[08:23] | You told my son there were | 你告诉我儿子 |
[08:24] | little men inside him? He barely sleeps as it is. | 有个小人在他里面 他都睡不着觉了 |
[08:27] | – Sir, I’m sorry. I was wrong. – That was sick. | – 先生 对不起 我错了 – 真变态 |
[08:30] | But still, if you could do this for me, | 不过 要是你能帮我的话 |
[08:32] | I would greatly appreciate it. | 我会感激不尽的 |
[08:34] | The next time your son has a bowel movement, | 下次你儿子便便的时候 |
[08:36] | take the dookie, put it in a Ziplock bag, | 把便便放到封口袋里 |
[08:39] | and just call me on my cell phone. | 然后给我打电话 |
[08:42] | It’s for my girlfriend. | 是送给我女朋友的 |
[08:45] | Ralphie. Little men, pushing it out, pushing it out. | Ralphie 小人 推出来 推出来 |
[08:49] | That Mrs Larkin is an aggressive lady. | Larkin夫人好强势 |
[08:51] | She won’t let her husband finish a sen… | 她都不让她丈夫说完 |
[08:53] | Shut the hell up, would you, please? | 闭嘴吧你 好吗 |
[08:55] | At least she’s ballsy. Unlike that husband. | 至少她很有勇气 不像她的丈夫 |
[08:56] | Who’s the overly thoughtful, sensitive type that drives me crazy. | 那种过度体贴 多愁伤感的类型让我抓狂 |
[09:01] | What? | 什么 |
[09:02] | I think the Larkins complement each other. | 我觉得Larkin夫妇之间互补了 |
[09:04] | They’re a good team. Kinda remind me of us. | 配合得很好 就像我们俩 |
[09:07] | Roseanne, now granted, I was, | Roseanne 是的 我像 |
[09:08] | as usual, only half-way listening to you, | 往常一样 对你的话左耳进右耳出 |
[09:10] | but I get the sinking feeling you just compared us to a married couple. | 但我好像听到你把我们比作一对夫妻 |
[09:14] | I know, a girl can dream but this is never gonna happen. | 我知道 女该喜欢想象 但这是不可能的 |
[09:19] | – Get in here. – She went into atrial fibrillation. | – 进去 – 她心房开始颤动 |
[09:23] | Newbie, call an OBGYN for an emergency consult | 菜鸟 让妇产科的人过来 |
[09:25] | and notify the NlCU. | 通知新生儿重症监护室 |
[09:26] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[09:28] | Sometimes it’s hard to find the right words. | 有些话真的很难说出口 |
[09:32] | Once I knock down this wall right here, | 等我把这堵墙敲掉 |
[09:35] | I am going to have more room than I know what to do with. | 我就有大到不知道干嘛的空间了 |
[09:39] | Sir, I’m so happy for you I could crap. | 先生 我为你感到高兴”屎”了 |
[09:42] | Sometimes words come easy. | 有些话很容易说出口 |
[09:43] | Dr Kelso, I demand a female locker room. | Kelso医生 我要求有一间女更衣室 |
[09:49] | I loved it, but why spend all this money on this fancy dinner? | 我很喜欢 但为什么花钱吃这么高级的晚餐呢 |
[09:54] | Sometimes the words don’t come out at all. | 有些话根本说不出来 |
[09:57] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[10:00] | But ultimately, you have to grit your teeth and just say it. | 但最终 你还是得咬咬牙说出来 |
[10:03] | If we don’t deliver this baby, your wife could die. | 如果不接生的话 你妻子可能会死 |
[10:05] | You see, as a doctor, you get used to | 医生对医院里的这种平衡 |
[10:06] | the whole balance-in-the-hospital thing. | 已经习以为常 |
[10:08] | You know, when one person lives, another dies, | 一个人活下来 另一个人死去 |
[10:11] | and how it always seems to even out. | 总是自负盈缺 |
[10:13] | But it’s so soon. You said so yourself. | 但这太快了 你自己说的 |
[10:15] | – What’s gonna happen to the baby? – We’re gonna do our best. | – 孩子会怎么样 – 我们会尽全力 |
[10:20] | But it never seems fair when it happens in the same family. | 但发生在同一家人身上时 真的很不公平 |
[10:28] | So you’re telling me if we don’t deliver the baby now, | 你是说如果我们不马上接生的话 |
[10:30] | my wife could die, | 我妻子可能会死 |
[10:32] | and if we do, our child probably won’t live. | 如果接生的话 孩子也不一定能活 |
[10:35] | Sometimes, as a doctor, | 有时 作为医生 |
[10:36] | I wish my life was more like my favourite TV show. | 我希望生活能像我最喜欢的电视节目一样 |
[10:40] | Come on, death isn’t that bad, | 好啦 死亡并不可怕 |
[10:42] | especially if you’re dying from laughter. | 尤其是笑死的时候 |
[10:44] | You’re on Candid Camera. | 针孔相机拍着呢 |
[10:46] | – No, I’m not! Honey, no! – I’ll give you “Honey, no.” | – 不会吧 亲爱的 – 我也要说”不会吧 亲爱的” |
[10:50] | – Come out. – Where are the cameras? | – 出来吧 – 相机在哪儿 |
[10:51] | We got you. There’s a camera there. There. And there. | 你被耍了 相机在这儿 这儿 还有这儿 |
[10:56] | Mr Larkin, we need a decision from you here. | Larkin先生 我们需要你做决定 |
[10:59] | I’m not ready to do that. | 我还没准备好 |
[11:02] | You go. I’ll cover her. | 你去吧 我看着她 |
[11:06] | Dr Kelso, I am not leaving here until I get an answer. | Kelso医生 你不给我答复我是不会走的 |
[11:09] | Sweetheart, there are lots of people who think the hospital | 亲爱的 很多人都觉得这个医院 |
[11:13] | would be a better place if we made some changes. | 要是做些改变会更好 |
[11:15] | Take Ted, for instance. | 比如Ted |
[11:17] | I feel I’d be more productive if my phone dialled out. | 如果我的电话能打外线 我的效率会高很多 |
[11:22] | This hospital has always had a co-ed locker room. | 这个医院一直都是男女共用更衣室 |
[11:26] | Ah, back when I was a resident, I remember, | 当我还是个住院医师的时候 我记得 |
[11:30] | blah-blah-blah, nostalgic story. | 之乎者也 怀旧往事 |
[11:33] | Now, get the hell out of my office. | 现在 滚出我办公室 |
[11:35] | Not you, Ted. | 没说你 Ted |
[11:43] | Ted, get the hell out of my office. | Ted 滚出我办公室 |
[11:48] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会想死你的 |
[11:50] | I’m only going to Chicago for five days. | 我就去芝加哥5天而已 |
[11:52] | I’ll call you when I land. See ya. | 下飞机我会打你电话的 再见 |
[11:56] | – Baby, don’t go. – Have you seen Mr Larkin? | – 亲爱的别走 – 你看到Larkin先生了吗 |
[11:58] | No. | 没有 |
[12:00] | Thanks for the pen. | 谢谢你的笔 |
[12:02] | – Oh, no. – Yeah, this was my favourite T-shirt. | – 不会吧 – 这是我最爱的T恤 |
[12:05] | And this is my favourite skin. | 这儿是我最爱的皮肤 |
[12:09] | You know that I would never mean for that to happen. | 你知道我不希望这种事发生的 |
[12:11] | – You know that, right? – Yeah, I know that. | -你知道对吗 – 对 我知道 |
[12:12] | – Ok, this is a little cosy for me. – Is it? | – 这有点太舒服了 – 是吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t think you people are getting how difficult this is. | 我觉得你们不理解这有多难 |
[12:20] | Trust me, I wouldn’t want to have to make this decision. | 相信我 我也不想做这样的决定 |
[12:23] | I wish I could ask my wife. | 要是能问我妻子就好了 |
[12:24] | She’d be better at handling this than me. | 她更擅长处理这种情况 |
[12:27] | You know, you and I are a lot alike. | 知道吗 我们俩很像 |
[12:31] | We may seem like the kind of guy you can just you know | 我们看起来像那种 |
[12:33] | throw in a headlock and draw a moustache on, but… | 被人夹住头然后画胡子的人 但是 |
[12:38] | in crunch time we always come through. | 关键时刻我们总能挺过来 |
[12:42] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[12:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:48] | Dr Reid, are you off for the day? | Reid医生 你下班了吗 |
[12:51] | I just didn’t have a place to change. | 我只是没地方换衣服 |
[12:55] | Laverne, I’m going to pretend you’re not wearing that. | Laverne 我会假装你没有穿这件衣服 |
[12:59] | Don’t you usually wait till you get home before you do that? | 你不是一般都等回家以后才这么想吗 |
[13:01] | Plus, according to county statute, | 而且 根据县法令 |
[13:03] | all medical facilities in this region are required to provide | 本区所有医疗机构必须为其员工 |
[13:05] | single-sex bathrooms and changing rooms for there own employees. | 提供男女分开的浴室和更衣室 |
[13:08] | Put that in your suggestion box and smoke it. | 把这条放进意见箱然后吞下去吧 |
[13:13] | Dammit! Where’d she learn all that legal mumbo-jumbo? | 见鬼 她从哪儿学的这些法律垃圾 |
[13:19] | – What are you doing, Ted? – I’m trying to whistle. | – 你在干嘛 Ted – 吹个口哨 |
[13:23] | You know, so you wouldn’t think it was me. | 这样你就不会觉得是我了 对吧 |
[13:30] | Stop the cab! Whoa, hey! | 出租车停下 嘿 |
[13:32] | Baby, open the door. Open the damn door. | 亲爱的 开门 快开门 |
[13:35] | Turk! What are you doing? | Turk 你搞什么 |
[13:38] | – Take it. – Sorry, ma’am, my bad. | – 拿去吧 – 对不起 女士 我错了 |
[13:41] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[13:43] | I gotta ask you something before you go. | 你走之前我得问你个事 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | You’re doing great. You’re gonna be fine. | 你状态很好 不会有事的 |
[13:52] | Nice job, Newbie, a real nice job. | 干得不错啊 菜鸟 不错 |
[13:55] | All we gotta do now is cross our fingers. | 现在我们只能祈祷了 |
[13:57] | Death is always hanging around this hospital. | 死神总是在这个医院里闲逛 |
[14:01] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:05] | Ultimately it all boils down to what your attitude is about it. | 最终只取决于你对它的态度 |
[14:08] | I’m not afraid of death. | 我不怕死 |
[14:09] | I mean, if I got a heart, that would be great. | 如果我得到了心脏 当然很好 |
[14:12] | Still, if they told me it was never gonna happen, | 如果他们告诉我不可能的话 |
[14:15] | I think that’d be OK, too. It’s the waiting I can’t take. | 那也没关系 我只是受不了等待 |
[14:19] | I just wanna know one way or the other, you know? | 我只想知道有还是没有 知道吗 |
[14:22] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:23] | Why don’t we switch to a cheerier subject? | 我们说些开心点的话题吧 |
[14:27] | What do you think death is like? | 你觉得死亡是怎么样的 |
[14:29] | I really hope it’s like a big Broadway musical. | 我希望像是一场百老汇音乐剧 |
[14:33] | Everyone’s all dressed up, and singing to the rafters, | 每个人都盛装打扮 放声歌唱 |
[14:36] | and you go out with a real flourish. | 你可以尽情释放 |
[14:40] | I think it’s like a game of dodgeball. | 我觉得会像是躲避球游戏 |
[14:43] | There’s a lot of chaos and screaming and… | 到处都是混乱和尖叫 |
[14:47] | You now eventually, | 到最后 |
[14:48] | you get your glasses snapped in half by the big kid | 你的眼镜被一个长满腋毛的 |
[14:50] | who already has underarm hair. | 大个孩子拧成两段 |
[14:52] | But then you wake up in the hot nurse’s office, and | 然后你在性感护士的办公室醒来 |
[14:54] | when she leans in to put that bandage on your nose, | 当她俯下身在你的鼻子上贴创可贴的时候 |
[14:57] | you get a sense that something could actually happen | 你感觉到有些事情可能会在 |
[14:59] | if you just took a chance and buried your face in her knockers. | 你把脸埋进她的奶子之后发生 |
[15:04] | Holy cow, I’m so sorry. | 老天哪 不好意思 |
[15:06] | I guess, for my part, I think death is a lot like that story, | 我想 死亡跟这故事是挺像 |
[15:09] | quite frankly, but if there is a God, | 说真的 不过要是真的有上帝 |
[15:12] | it’ll be a lot quicker and half as painful. | 那就会快很多 也不会那么痛苦了 |
[15:17] | – It’s fun to annoy him. – That’s what I do. | – 惹他生气真好玩 – 我就是干这行的 |
[15:22] | So I hear they’re making that office into the ladies’ locker room? | 听说那间办公室要被改造成女更衣室了 |
[15:26] | – Yes, Ted. – It’s a bummer. | – 没错 Ted – 好失望啊 |
[15:35] | Hey, maybe, whoever’s over here might not stay there forever. | 也许 待在这里的人很快就会走呢 |
[15:39] | Well, I’m here doing a research fellowship, | 我是在这里搞科研的 |
[15:40] | so I’ll be anywhere from 15 to 25 years. | 所以我会再待15到25年吧 |
[15:44] | – That’s a long time. – Yeah! | – 够久的 – 是啊 |
[15:47] | You’ll probably be dead. | 到时候你可能已经挂了 |
[15:53] | We’ve known each other for like, a year and a half, right? | 我们认识一年半了 对吗 |
[15:56] | – Turk, that’s my ride. – Yeah, I know, | – Turk 我的车来了 – 我知道 |
[15:58] | just give me a second, ok? I’ve been thinking a lot lately. | 给我一点时间 好吗 我最近想了很多 |
[16:01] | I’m talking here! | 我跟人说话呢 |
[16:03] | Turk, I’m gonna miss my flight. | Turk 我要错过航班了 |
[16:04] | I gotta go, honey. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 亲爱的 对不起 |
[16:06] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[16:09] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:11] | I think I said, “Will you marry me?” | 我记得我说了”你愿意嫁给我吗” |
[16:14] | Turk, wow! | Turk 天哪 |
[16:16] | I got a ring. | 我有戒指哦 |
[16:19] | I don’t have it on me, but… it’s in a safe place. | 我没带在身上 但是放在安全的地方 |
[16:23] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[16:29] | I’ve imagined you saying this to me like a thousand times. | 我想象这个场景有一千遍了 |
[16:34] | I just never imagined that when you actually asked, | 只是没想到你真的问我的时候 |
[16:36] | all I would say is… | 我只能说 |
[16:40] | I need to think. | 我得想想 |
[16:43] | Cool. | 行啊 |
[16:46] | Yeah, phew. | 好啊 |
[16:48] | That’s… what I was hoping to hear. | 那 那就是我期望的答复 |
[16:51] | I love you. I really do. | 我爱你 真的 |
[16:58] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:01] | I’ll be back in a few days. | 我过几天就回来 |
[17:06] | I’ll wait. | 我会等你 |
[17:10] | Congratulations, you guys, he’s doing great. | 恭喜你们 他很好 |
[17:13] | I guess sometimes my whole theory about life and death | 我想我那一套关于生死 |
[17:15] | balancing each other out in the hospital doesn’t hold true. | 在医院里平衡的理论并不正确 |
[17:18] | I guess sometimes you get lucky. | 有时你能逃过一劫 |
[17:20] | – What’s going on? – She’s coding. | – 怎么了 – 她心脏衰竭了 |
[17:37] | “Waiting for My Real Life to Begin” Colin Hay | 及Thom Mooney所做的原创曲 在此由两位演员演艺 |
[17:37] | *Any minute now* | *此时此刻* |
[17:41] | *My ship is coming in* | *我的船舶即将驶来* |
[17:46] | *I’ll keep checking the horizon* | *我会望着海平面* |
[17:55] | *I’ll stand on the bow* | *我会站在船头* |
[18:00] | *Feel the waves come crashing* | *任凭海浪打来* |
[18:05] | *Come crashing down* | *海浪打来* |
[18:08] | *Down, down on me* | *打向我* |
[18:16] | *And you say, be still, my love* | *你说 静心 我的爱人* |
[18:21] | *Open up your heart* | *敞开你心扉* |
[18:23] | *Let the light shine in* | *让光芒照耀* |
[18:28] | *Don’t you understand* | *你不明白吗* |
[18:31] | *I already have a plan* | *我已心有计划* |
[18:35] | *I’m waiting for my real life to begin* | *等待我的生活真正开始* |
[18:41] | *My real life to begin* | *我真正生活的开始* |
[18:44] | *Don’t you understand* | *你不明白吗* |
[18:46] | *I already have a plan* | *我已心有计划* |
[18:51] | *I’m waiting for my real life to begin* | *等待我的生活真正开始* |
[18:58] | *On a clear day* | *天朗气清* |
[19:01] | *I can see* | *我能看见* |
[19:03] | *See, see* | *看见* |
[19:12] | *See a very long way* | *看见一条长长的路* |
[19:29] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[19:32] | You’re gonna be OK? | 你没事吧 |
[19:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |