时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Maybe it’s because spring is around the corner, | 会不会是春天快到了的原因呢 |
[00:03] | but lately it feels like romance is in the air. | 最近总感觉空气里弥漫着浪漫气息 |
[00:08] | – How’s that? – You close your eyes too early. | – 这样亲行吗 – 你眼睛闭早了 |
[00:11] | And you always go in right. You should try going left. | 还有你总是从右边亲 试试从左边 |
[00:13] | – The girls’ll dig that. – OK. Fo’shizzle. | – 妞们吃这一招 – 行 没问题 |
[00:16] | What’s up, girl? | 干啥呢 小妞 |
[00:19] | There is nothing in life that dog could have done to deserve that. | 这狗不管做了什么你也不能这么凌虐它啊 |
[00:22] | What you talking about? My man’s single, | 别这么说 我哥们可是单身 |
[00:23] | he’s running drills to keep his stuff sharp, that’s all. | 他就是用狗练习接吻技巧 |
[00:26] | Also, it would be super fantastic if you never mention this to anyone, ever. | 对了 要是你能保守秘密的话 我感激不尽 |
[00:30] | Are you crazy? You know she’ll say something. | 你脑抽了吗 她肯定会出去说 |
[00:32] | We’re talking about Carla here. | 她可是Carla |
[00:34] | So now I’m a gossip? | 你是说我八卦吗 |
[00:35] | Yeah, you’re a gossip, you gossip all the time. | 对啊 你无时无刻不在八卦别人 |
[00:37] | Since when? – Since ever. | 从什么时候开始 – 一直都这样 |
[00:38] | To whom? -To everybody. | 跟谁八 – 跟谁都八 |
[00:39] | It’s weird, ever since they got engaged, | 好奇怪 自从Turk Carla俩人订婚以后 |
[00:41] | turk and Carla have been argued constantly. | 他们就不停的争吵 |
[00:44] | You want some kibble? | 来点狗粮吗 |
[00:46] | I guess I always hoped that the longer you’re a couple, the easier it got. | 我希望俩人在一起越久 就越容易相处 |
[00:52] | No noise. | 安静 |
[00:53] | And by the way, the whole world gets it. You love your body. | 地球人都知道 你自恋你的身材 |
[00:56] | Put your damn shirt on, | 穿上你那该死的上衣 |
[00:57] | no one’s making a calendar here. | 没人要用你的腹肌画日历 |
[00:58] | And be a sweetie and get me a juice, will you? Thanks so much. | 乖乖的去给我倒杯果汁好吗 谢谢啦 |
[01:02] | As much as it may seem like it to me personally, | 虽然只是我想多了 |
[01:05] | I feel desperately compelled to remind you | 但我不得不提醒你 |
[01:08] | that we are, in fact, not in prison. | 我们不是在蹲监狱 |
[01:10] | And I am just so not your bitch. | 我也不是你的婊子 |
[01:13] | Watch your language in front of the baby. | 在孩子面前别说脏话 |
[01:16] | You’re gonna have to trust me on this one. | 这一点你得相信我 |
[01:18] | Seeing as you’re his mother, | 正因为你是他妈妈 |
[01:20] | he’s gonna hear that word early, | 他一定会很小就听到这个词 |
[01:21] | and he’s gonna hear it often. Like… non-stop. | 而且会经常听到这个词 无时无刻呀 |
[01:26] | Maybe the truth is that it’s easier to be a new couple, | 也可能新爱侣们能轻松一些 |
[01:29] | because you can’t see what’s ahead of you. | 因为你根本看不清前方的道路 |
[01:30] | Tonight, I am going to make all of your fantasies come true. | 今晚 我要实现你所有的性幻想 |
[01:34] | You know Eliot, I would be happy | 你知道吗Eliot 其实 |
[01:36] | just to have sex above the covers once. | 咱们能不盖被子做一次我就满足了 |
[01:38] | Yeah. Never gonna happen. | 想都别想 |
[01:40] | Now, follow my voice to the bedroom. | 好了 现在跟着我的声音来卧室 |
[01:43] | Over here. | 这边 |
[01:45] | You’re in trouble tonight. | 今晚可饶不了你 |
[01:49] | Oh, my God. | 哦 神啊 |
[01:51] | Don’t take the blindfold off! | 别摘眼罩 |
[01:52] | I’ll get a towel to stop the bleeding. | 我去拿毛巾止血 |
[01:54] | In the end, the safest thing for a couple | 所以嘛 情侣们相处最安全的方式 |
[01:56] | is to find a routine and stick with it. | 就是定个计划并按照计划去执行 |
[01:59] | Ted, have you noticed | Ted 你注意到没有 |
[02:01] | how happy all the minions are lately? | 小奴才们最近很欢乐啊 |
[02:04] | I wish I was dead. | 我还不如死了呢 |
[02:05] | Yep. People love working here. | 对 大家喜欢在这儿上班 |
[02:08] | Good morning, sweetheart. | 早上好啊 甜心 |
[02:10] | Honestly, It all makes me glad I’m on my own. | 说实话 我单身还是挺好的 |
[02:13] | I really don’t think I’d have other… | 我还真没有邪念… |
[02:15] | Hello, ladies. | 你好啊 美女 |
[02:16] | Just window shopping, or would you like to try something on? | 就随便看看 不想进一步试试吗 |
[02:20] | Aren’t you the guy that makes out with dogs? | 你不就是那个和狗亲热的人吗 |
[02:23] | Carla. A quick word. | Carla 咱们得谈谈 |
[02:34] | Is anybody else a doctor? | 还有谁是医生吗 |
[02:51] | I need you to extubate the young fellow in 304 | 你去拔掉304房病人的导管 |
[02:55] | and start an insulin drip | 然后去给Adler女士 |
[02:56] | on Mrs Adler for the third time this month. | 注射本月第三支胰岛素 |
[02:58] | God bless diabetics who continue to drink. | 上帝保佑那些继续饮酒的糖尿病人 |
[03:01] | Oh, and Lassie. | 哦 莱西 |
[03:03] | In response to the bestiality rumours circulating about you, | 为了回应最近围绕在你身上的人兽之恋传闻 |
[03:07] | I’ve decided to forgo calling you by the usual girl’s name | 我决定不再用女孩的名字称呼你了 |
[03:11] | and instead I’m gonna be referring to you | 我会用我想到的 |
[03:13] | by whatever famous dog I can think of. | 有名的狗名字叫你 |
[03:16] | I’ve gone with Lassie because, of course, | 我之所以先叫你莱西是因为 当然啦 |
[03:18] | that satisfies the criteria of being a girl and a dog’s name, | 这个名字同时符合女孩和狗狗的名字标准 |
[03:22] | thus helping you ease into the transition. | 有助于你过渡并熟悉新的狗名字 |
[03:25] | I was just running kissing drills. | 我就是在练习接吻 |
[03:27] | Oh. That’s completely normal, then. | 哦 那就太正常不过了 |
[03:32] | Don’t bring that filth over here. | 别把猥琐带到我这儿 |
[03:34] | Dude. TCW’s back. | 哥们 植物人的俏媳妇回来了 |
[03:37] | TCW is a horrible story. | 植物人的俏媳妇是个很悲伤的故事 |
[03:41] | She was married for three weeks | 她才刚结婚三周 |
[03:42] | before her husband got in a car accident | 丈夫就出车祸了 |
[03:44] | and became a total vegetable. | 变成一个植物人 |
[03:46] | He’s been on life support for the last two years. | 植物人插管维持生命已经两年了 |
[03:48] | Since he was transferred to our hosipital a month ago, | 上个月他转院到我们这儿 |
[03:50] | she’s visited every Wednesday. | 他的老婆每周三都来看他 |
[03:52] | Very, very sad. | 非常非常悲伤 |
[03:57] | Oh yeah, and she’s a babe. | 对了 她是个辣妹 |
[03:58] | We call her Tasty Coma Wife. Or TCW for short. | 我们叫她植物人的俏媳妇 简称俏媳妇 |
[04:04] | – How’s he doing? – You know. He’s the same. | – 他怎么样了 – 还是那样 |
[04:09] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[04:11] | Actually I was calculating how much time I need to spend here | 说实话 我在算我需要在这儿呆多久 |
[04:14] | so I don’t feel guilty all week. | 才能让自己这周都不在后悔中度过 |
[04:16] | And now I need to double it, | 现在我要把时间加倍 |
[04:18] | because I can’t believe I just said that. | 因为我不敢相信自己竟然说出来那些话 |
[04:20] | I think you’re allowed to do what you want, Mrs Moyer. | 我觉得你可以遵从自己的想法 Moyer小姐 |
[04:23] | – Please, call me Jamie. – Jamie? OK. | – 请叫我Jamie – Jamie 好的 |
[04:26] | You have something on your cheek. | 你脸上有东西 |
[04:28] | What is it? Workin’ in a hospital, it’s always something. | 是什么 在医院上班 总会有点东西 |
[04:32] | – Yeah, yeah. – Did you get it? | – 对 我明白 – 弄下来了吗 |
[04:34] | No, not yet. | 没 还没呢 |
[04:48] | – How we doin’ today? – Excellent, sir. | – 今天病人们都怎么样 – 非常好 先生 |
[04:50] | – No one going to hell in here. – Super. | – 没人死 – 太好了 |
[04:55] | Baby, you’ve always known about my sleep toots. | 亲爱的 你一直都知道我磨牙 |
[04:57] | You used to imitate the sound, remember? | 你以前还模仿那种声音呢 记得吗 |
[05:01] | I make Mr Roberts wear special air-tight boxer shorts. | 我让Roberts先生穿上了无敌紧身小裤裤 |
[05:07] | I wrote the guest list for this conversation, | 这里的对话只有俩人参加 |
[05:09] | and just in case you are wondering, you’re not on it, OK? | 不知道你意识到没有 你并不是其中的一个 |
[05:11] | So just… | 所以你 |
[05:13] | As for you, | 至于你 |
[05:14] | could you go one day without making a big deal of everything? | 能不能消停一天 别什么都小题大做 |
[05:16] | One damn day, woman. | 就他妈消停一天 八婆 |
[05:18] | Carla, would you be good enough take this | Carla 你能不能行行好 |
[05:20] | young man back to his room in Paediatrics? | 带这位小朋友回他儿科的病房 |
[05:22] | Apparently as a form of social protest, | 很显然他为了抗议 |
[05:25] | he chewed on and subsequently | 咬碎而后又吞下了 |
[05:26] | swallowed part of a Rolling Stones CD. | 一部分滚石乐队的CD碟片 |
[05:29] | Tell you what, Ralphie, they sold out for good | 告诉你吧Ralphie 自从滚石给福特 |
[05:32] | once they started doing Ford commercials, | 做了广告之后就再也不卖唱片了 |
[05:33] | you know what I’m saying? | 知道我什么意思吗 |
[05:37] | – We’ll talk later. – Come on, Ralphie. | – 咱们等会儿再谈 – 跟我走吧Ralphie |
[05:41] | – I had that inside of me. – What, now? | – 这个戒指刚才在我肚子里 – 什么 |
[05:44] | He’s just making stuff up. Come on. | 他就是在撒谎呢 走吧 |
[05:47] | I swallowed that ring. | 我吞下了那枚戒指 |
[05:48] | My dad had to wait for me to go No.2. | 所以我爸得等我去把它拉出来 |
[05:50] | The black doctor gave me ten bucks to keep my month shut. | 然后那个黑人医生给了我10块钱封口费 |
[05:58] | Good show today. | 今儿好戏连台啊 |
[06:05] | Elliot. A blindfold? | Elliot 眼罩诱惑是吧 |
[06:07] | Way to step it up, Miss Nasty. | 有进步啊 小色妞 |
[06:10] | You told him what happened. | 你居然告诉他了 |
[06:12] | We were bonding. What are you eating? | 我们在交流感情 你吃什么呢 |
[06:15] | Turkey jerky. Protein, baby. Go for it. | 火鸡肉干 蛋白质 帅哥 来一口 |
[06:18] | – No, thanks. – You don’t like jerky? | – 不吃 谢谢 – 你不喜欢肉干 |
[06:19] | – I never tried jerky. – Never tried jerky? | – 我没吃过肉干 – 没吃过肉干 |
[06:21] | – Jerky rocks. – I don’t like it. | – 肉干超赞 – 我不喜欢 |
[06:22] | You’ll love it, have a bite. | 你会爱上它的 尝一口 |
[06:23] | Elliot, I’ve put a lot of thought into this and I’ll have to pass. | Elliot 我经过慎重考虑 还是决定不吃了 |
[06:26] | So, eight stitches, and now you don’t trust me? | 我害你在腿上缝了八针 所以你不相信我了是吧 |
[06:28] | Elliot Elliot? | |
[06:29] | And you wanted above-the-covers sex! | 你还想要不盖被子做爱呢 |
[06:34] | I feel your pain. | 我感受到你内心的伤痛了 |
[06:36] | Luckily, I’m a competent enough doctor, | 幸运的是 我绝对能胜任医生这个工作 |
[06:38] | I’m not gonna let myself get distracted thinking about Jamie. | 绝不会让Jamie扰乱我的思绪 |
[06:42] | Can you really hear my heart if it isn’t in your ears? | 听诊器不戴在耳朵上你能听见我的心跳吗 |
[06:45] | – Did you go to med school? – No, I mean… | – 你上过医学院吗 – 没有 我是说… |
[06:48] | No, you didn’t. Thank you. | 对 你没上过 别瞎指挥 |
[06:51] | Ok, the problem is that I’m in a rut. | 但问题是我现在春心荡漾 |
[06:52] | I just need someone to go out and get a beer with me. | 急需和别人出去喝杯啤酒 |
[06:55] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[06:57] | If I have more than one beer, I’ll most likely kill myself. | 我只能喝一杯啤酒 否则很有可能自杀 |
[07:02] | ahahah, I Can’t. | 哈哈哈哈 不去 |
[07:04] | Can’t. You seen Turk? | 不去 你见到Turk了么 |
[07:06] | Married. | 已婚 去不了 |
[07:11] | Sorry buddy, can’t swing it tonight. | 抱歉了哥们 今晚去不了 |
[07:12] | Come on, player, just a few beers. | 少来了 花花公子 就是几杯啤酒 |
[07:15] | And if we accidentally run into some skanky hos, then so be it. | 要是能有幸遇见几个浪妞 说不定有好事发生 |
[07:18] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[07:20] | I totally need to blow off some steam. | 我正需要去去透透气 |
[07:22] | Plus, the best way to meet | 再说 能遇到浪妞 |
[07:23] | skanky hos is to already have a girl with you. | 最好的办法就是身边带个姑娘 |
[07:26] | – Not that I need any help. – Pff! Hell, no! | – 我也不是需要帮助 – 切 才不是呢 |
[07:29] | You got something… | 你这儿有东西… |
[07:36] | Oh, my God. I gotta tell you about that day. | 老天爷 我得跟你好好说说这一天 |
[07:40] | I can’t believe I haven’t named him yet. | 真不敢相信我还没给他起名呢 |
[07:42] | I’ve been calling him Monkey Face all day. | 我今天一直叫他猴子脸 |
[07:43] | I think they’d tease him at school. | 他去学校该被人嘲笑了 |
[07:45] | Seriously Jorden, I had this one patient… | 说正事呢Jorden 我有个病人… |
[07:47] | He’s got a boodgie the size of a grape in his nose. | 他鼻子里有坨鼻屎像颗葡萄那么大 |
[07:49] | Would you run back to the hospital and get me one of those suction thingy? | 你能回趟医院给我拿那种能吸出的东西吗 |
[07:53] | If I’m not back in 20 minutes, I don’t want you to worry | 要是我20分钟没回来 你别多想 |
[07:56] | because it simply means I drove by a prostitute on the way home. | 我只是在回家的路上嫖妓去了 |
[08:00] | Oh, Make sure it’s a girl. | 哦 看清楚是女的再上啊 |
[08:06] | Please don’t do this. | 你别这样 |
[08:09] | – Do what? – The whole drama-queen thing. | – 哪样 – 小题大做 |
[08:12] | The jerky incident is what is wrong with our relationship Paul. | Paul 肉干事件正是咱们这段关系的症结 |
[08:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[08:20] | Every lunch, someone hits me with a spit-ball. | 每次午饭时间都有人往我身上吐纸团 |
[08:23] | I’m still not sure how I feel about Paul and Elliot. | 我始终不确定我对Paul和Elliot的看法 |
[08:29] | Nice day, huh? | 今天不错是吧 |
[08:31] | Always got something to say, don’t you? | 你老有话说是吧 |
[08:33] | Old Nosy Nelly always gotta throw his two cents in. | 闲事儿精总要找点话茬 |
[08:36] | OK, I’m sorry about the nice-day thing. | 好吧 抱歉我对你说了今天不错 |
[08:38] | How can I make this right? | 我得做点什么才能弥补呢 |
[08:41] | What’s it, biscuit and gravy day? | 那是啥 今天吃肉饼吗 |
[08:43] | – Yeah. – Just give me one of them biscuits. | – 对 – 给我一个饼 |
[08:50] | I thought you were ready. | 我以为你准备好了 |
[08:54] | How does this whole wing-man thing work? | 怎么才能做你的泡妹助手呢 |
[08:56] | Essentially, you have to think of yourself as chum. Okay? | 说白了就是你得把自己当成我的密友 |
[08:58] | Your job as chum is to lure attractive women closer to the boat. | 密友的任务就是吸引那些女孩上船 |
[09:03] | Mental note. The Boat could be a very cool new nickname. | 记好了 船可是个不错的新绰号 |
[09:07] | Hey, baby. Would you like some of this? | 嗨 美女 你想会会这位帅哥吗 |
[09:09] | – Look at that. – No, no, Jamie. | – 看这身板 – 别这样Jamie |
[09:11] | A little aggressive. Sorry. | 太突然了 抱歉 |
[09:13] | – Did you like her? – No, no. | – 你喜欢她吗 – 不喜欢 |
[09:15] | Her ass was way too perfect. | 她的臀部太完美了 |
[09:19] | – Can’t believe I’m having fun. – I’m glad. | – 真不敢相信我玩的挺开心 – 这样很好 |
[09:22] | So, Tasty Coma Wife, huh? | 植物人的俏媳妇 对吧 |
[09:26] | Oh, yeah, I’m sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[09:28] | I’ve heard some idiots call you that. | 我听见有几个白痴这样叫你 |
[09:30] | – I kinda like it. – I thought it up. | – 我还挺喜欢这个外号 – 这外号是我起的 |
[09:32] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[09:37] | Is this true? | 这戒指真是他拉出来的吗 |
[09:40] | – Ralphie, I paid you ten dollars. – This is disgusting. | – Ralphie 我给了你十块封口费了 – 太恶心了 |
[09:43] | – Why is it disgusting? – Because it was in my butt. | – 为啥恶心 – 因为那戒指在我屁眼里呆过 |
[09:46] | Ralphie I’m getting serious. | Ralphie 我警告你 |
[09:46] | I want you to shut up. Shut your mouth now. | 你给我闭嘴 现在就给我闭上 |
[09:49] | – Would you wear this? – Baby! Please, look | – 要是你会戴吗 – 宝贝 别这样 |
[09:51] | I’ve had this steam-cleaned three times. | 我都用超声波清洗了三遍了 |
[09:53] | Not only would I wear it, I’ll put it in my mouth. | 我不仅愿意戴 我还愿意含在嘴里呢 |
[09:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | It’s fun to eat things. | 吃东西很好玩 |
[10:12] | Ohhhh, Scooby. | 天啊 史酷比 |
[10:15] | A married woman whose husband is still in a coma? | 钓上了还在昏迷中的植物人的老婆了啊 |
[10:19] | Can’t tell you how many happy couples | 我会告诉你我认识的很多恩爱夫妻 |
[10:20] | I know who got started just that way. | 都是这样认识的吗 |
[10:22] | Will you relax? We just got a beer. | 别紧张好吗 我们就是一起喝了几杯 |
[10:25] | What you got there? | 你拿的啥 |
[10:27] | One hundred free booger suckers and you’ll say nothing. | 一百个免费的吸鼻屎器 你别给我说出去了 |
[10:31] | And, Toto, please, oh, please, keep hanging out with her. | 托托 一定 一定要跟她发展下去 |
[10:35] | Because I’m gonna enjoy watching | 我会很开心看到 |
[10:37] | this one bite you right on the ass. | 这位咬住你的屁股 |
[10:39] | And I good and guarantee you, she will. | 我向你保证 她肯定会咬 |
[10:45] | People in relationships always dole out advice | 恋爱的人总爱给人意见 |
[10:48] | even though they’re usually the ones that are messed up. | 即使通常他们自己的关系也一团糟 |
[10:51] | See you, Elliot. | 再见了 Elliot |
[10:52] | Whether they’re considering breaking up over a Slim Jim. | 不管他们是因为瘦吉姆肉干分手 |
[10:58] | Or having their stomach pumped. | 还是做洗胃 |
[11:03] | Or just desperately trying to get attention. | 或者寻求另一半关注 |
[11:14] | So I’m not gonna sweat it just because I made a new friend. | 我并不会因为交了个新朋友而紧张 |
[11:16] | I mean, what’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了 |
[11:20] | – Hey. – Hey… | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[11:24] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[11:32] | – He likes you. – He must smell my dead dog. | – 它喜欢你 – 它一定闻到了我死去的狗 |
[11:36] | So, you still haven’t asked me why I called the hospital, | 你还没问我为什么打电话给医院 |
[11:39] | pretended to be your sister, | 假装是你姐姐 |
[11:40] | got your address, and showed up late at night. | 要了你的地址然后深夜来访 |
[11:43] | You’ve got a lot going on right now. | 你现在很不顺当 |
[11:45] | I’m sure you’re a little confused. | 肯定只是有点困惑 |
[11:47] | It’s time for me to start my life over. | 是时候翻开我人生的新篇章了 |
[11:50] | And I would love to take you out to dinner, if you’d be interested. | 有机会的话 我想和你共进晚餐 |
[11:54] | Holy crap! | 我了个去 |
[11:55] | Jack wouldn’t want my life to be over. | Jack也不想我的人生就这样下去 |
[11:57] | – Jack? – My husband. | – Jack是谁 – 我丈夫 |
[11:58] | – Mr Moyer. – Call him Jack. | – Moyer先生 – 叫他Jack就好 |
[11:59] | – I’d rather not. – I know it’s weird. | – 我还是别这样叫 – 我知道这很奇怪 |
[12:02] | – But give it some thought, OK? – Of course. | – 但你可以考虑一下 好吗 – 当然 |
[12:08] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[12:10] | – All right, I’ll see you. – Yeah. | – 好了 我先走了 – 好的 |
[12:18] | Dude. Was that… | 哥们 那不是.. |
[12:20] | Was that Tasty Coma Wife? | 那不是植物人的俏媳妇吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:26] | You’ll figure out what to do. | 你会清楚接下来该怎么做的 |
[12:27] | For God’s sakes, you’re The Boat. | 看在上帝的份上 你可是”船” |
[12:30] | – Here you go. – Oh thanks, Jack. | – 给你 – 谢谢 Jack |
[12:34] | – What? – Cold chart. | – 怎么了 – 太凉了 冰到了 |
[12:38] | Good cover. | 好借口 |
[12:39] | Five letters. “Showing vulnerability.” | 三个字 “显出弱点” |
[12:42] | “A blank in one’s armour.” | “空白使人有可乘之机” |
[12:46] | – Chink. – What? | – 一道缝(中国佬) – 什么 |
[12:48] | Chink! | 一道缝(中国佬) |
[12:51] | Oh No. No, Franklyn, we were… | 不 不是 Franklyn 我们… |
[12:54] | We were doing a crossword puzzle and… | 我们就是在猜字谜 |
[12:59] | – I always suspected. – We all did. | – 我常常怀疑你歧视我们 – 我们也是 |
[13:02] | Franklyn, no. | Franklyn 别走 |
[13:04] | Wow. Tough break. | 喔 倒霉了 |
[13:10] | OK, Mrs Brady, | 好吧 Brady女士 |
[13:12] | we’re gonna try to break up your kidney stone with lithotripsy. | 我们会用体外震碎的办法粉碎你的肾结石 |
[13:14] | In the meantime, We’re gonna put you on Percocet for the pain. | 在此期间 会给你用止痛药镇痛 |
[13:17] | I can’t take painkillers. | 我可不能吃止痛药 |
[13:18] | Justin’s still breastfeeding. | Justin还在吃母乳 |
[13:21] | You like milk, do you? | 你喜欢喝奶奶 对吧 |
[13:24] | Why don’t you get on your bike, go to the store and get some? | 你为啥不骑自行车去商店买点呢 |
[13:27] | I think at a certain point, | 我认为到了一定时候 |
[13:28] | breastfeeding becomes creepy. | 母乳喂养就成一种变态行为了 |
[13:30] | – You are such a little cutie. – Mom, I’m trying to eat here. | – 你真是个小可爱 – 妈咪 我正吃的嗨呢 |
[13:34] | – But… – Mom. | – 可是 – 妈咪 |
[13:38] | Benji, come. | 本吉 跟我来 |
[13:42] | What is with mothers doting on their children? | 现在的妈妈都是这么溺爱自己的孩子吗 |
[13:45] | My God. It’s like nobody else exists in the world anymore. | 老天爷 简直就是旁若无人 |
[13:49] | But I tell you one thing, and you damn sure take it to the bank, | 可是我要告诉你一件事 你别往外说 |
[13:52] | my mother never paid that much attention to me. | 我妈妈从没这么关心过我 |
[13:54] | – It doesn’t show. – Word to the wise there, Astro. | – 看不出来 – 给我听好了 阿童木 |
[13:57] | Sarcasm does not sit well with the Big Dog, | 大咖可不能被随便讽刺挖苦 |
[13:59] | so consider this a warning. | 就当这是给你的警告 |
[14:01] | Because the next time I hear you | 下次我再听见你 |
[14:02] | mumble some little passive-aggressive aside, | 自言自语那些消极攻击的话 |
[14:05] | I’ll look into your heart, pick out your greatest insecurity, | 我就钻进你心里 找到你的最恐惧的不安全感 |
[14:08] | and shine a spotlight on it for the remainder of your natural born days. | 在上面安一个聚光灯照亮你的下半辈子 |
[14:11] | Now, riddle me this, Fido. | 七喜小子 给我解释下 |
[14:13] | Just exactly why does every Asian person who’s passing us by | 为啥走廊里每个路过的亚洲人 |
[14:16] | the hall way here keep giving you the old stink-eye? | 都一直在给你白眼 |
[14:19] | Oh, you’re imagining things. | 哦 你想多了 |
[14:25] | Ow. | 嗷 |
[14:27] | It’s just been hard for me lately. | 最近过的不咋样 |
[14:29] | I don’t really have anyone special in my life. | 生命中没出现什么特别的人 |
[14:31] | And I’m pretty much either here or at home doing nothing. | 我基本上不是在这儿就是在家无所事事 |
[14:35] | Yeah, that’s rough. I’m in a coma! | 对啊 不好过吧 我都昏迷了好吧 |
[14:37] | I’ve had an itch on my foot for the last eight months. | 八个月都挠不到脚心上的痒 |
[14:43] | – What are you doing? – No Nothing. It’s a new therapy. | – 你干吗呢 – 没什么 新的疗法而已 |
[14:47] | J.D. You’d trust me on something important to me, right? | J.D. 你相信有些事情对我很重要对吧 |
[14:50] | Course. | 当然了 |
[14:50] | See? That’s what I’m looking for. | 看到了吧 这就是我要找的 |
[14:53] | Elliot! We’re talking about dried meat here! | Elliot 我们不是在说肉干的事吗 |
[14:56] | Why would you get in the middle of this? | 你怎么卷进来了 |
[14:57] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我也不知道我在想啥 |
[14:58] | – Is that a straw in your pocket? – No, this is just a pen. | – 你兜里是根吸管吗 – 不是 是根笔 |
[15:02] | Pink scrubs | 粉色护工服 |
[15:06] | Well, there it is, all cleaned up for you. Enjoy. | 好了 洗的干干净净了 拿去吧 |
[15:08] | Well, why don’t you keep it? In case you get hungry later. | 你怎么不拿去 说不定你一会儿又饿了 |
[15:13] | Oh, you think that’s funny, huh, Ralphie? | 你觉得很好玩是吗 Ralphie |
[15:15] | Pay me my ten dollars. | 还我10块钱 |
[15:18] | Son, a hospital staff is like a melting pot. | 孩子啊 医务人员就像是一锅大杂烩 |
[15:21] | We all need to respect each other. | 我们都应该尊重对方 |
[15:23] | Now, if you think a specific ethnic group is loud, lazy or sneaky… | 假如你觉得一个种族吵闹 懒惰 奸猾 |
[15:29] | Or incredibly closed-minded and inappropriate. | 或着顽固不化 特没礼貌 |
[15:32] | Exactly! Just keep it to yourself, dammit! | 正是这样 自己知道就行了 该死 |
[15:37] | What? | 笑啥呢 |
[15:38] | Nothing, sir. I just thought of something funny. | 没什么 院长 只是想到一些有趣的事 |
[15:42] | Maybe what you should do is saddle up your mop and head upstairs. | 你是不是应该收拾好拖把上楼去 |
[15:45] | Someone has vomited in the second, | 二楼三楼四楼走廊 |
[15:47] | third and fifth-floor hallways. | 都有人吐上了 |
[15:53] | What? It’s not my fault. | 怎么 又不是我吐的 |
[15:55] | Ralphie. Let’s ride. | Ralphie 咱们走 |
[16:00] | Good work buddy. Here’s your 20 bucks. | 干得漂亮 哥们 这是给你的20块 |
[16:02] | You can throw up whenever you want to? | 你想吐就吐得出来吗 |
[16:04] | – Hell, yeah. – We should probably look into that. | – 那是当然 – 那我们可以深入谈谈 |
[16:07] | You know, right after you blow chunks in the elevator. | 咱先吐电梯里吧 |
[16:10] | – Hey, stranger. – Hot! | – 你好啊陌生人 – 辣妹 |
[16:14] | It’s weird realising you missed someone you barely know. | 你在想念一个你不熟悉的人 这种感觉很奇怪 |
[16:17] | Wait. Make me proud. | 等下 看你的了 |
[16:22] | Good God. | 我滴乖乖 |
[16:25] | I decided to take Jamie out on a date. | 我决定带Jamie出去约会 |
[16:27] | – Who? – You know, T asty Coma Wife? | – 谁 – 就是植物人的俏媳妇 |
[16:30] | – No way. – Nice job, Hooch. | – 不会吧 – 干得好啊 霍奇 |
[16:32] | Tell you what. Give me a little time, | 不是吓唬你 给我点时间 |
[16:34] | and I’ll rig it so that the husband can come with you. | 我就能治好植物人老公 让他跟着你去 |
[16:36] | Honest to God, I’ll have him sittin’ up right next to you, no problemo. | 对天发誓 我会让他坐在你旁边 毫无问题 |
[16:40] | – What do you say? – I’m free and I love ltalian. | – 你意下如何 – 我有时间并且爱吃意大利菜 |
[16:43] | – You be quiet. – I can’t believe you, Bambi. | – 你闭嘴吧 – 真不敢相信你 斑比 |
[16:46] | – She is so right. – What are you thinking? | – 她说得对 – 你咋想的啊 |
[16:48] | Oh, Rin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin-Tin. | 哦 啦啦啦啦啦啦 |
[16:51] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! And shut up! OK? | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你们都给我闭嘴 |
[16:55] | Who are you people to give me advice about anything? | 你们有什么资格给我建议 |
[16:56] | All you do is just bitch about your relationships all day long. | 你们一天到晚都在抱怨自己的恋情 |
[17:01] | You know what? Glare all you want, | 随便了 尽管瞪我吧 |
[17:02] | Big Dog, cos I’m not afraid of you. | 大咖 我才不怕你 |
[17:04] | “No! Jordan’s only paying attention to the baby.” | “哦不 Jordan每天只关注孩子” |
[17:07] | Must be so hard for Dr Look At Me. Isn’t it? | “求关注”医生您一定不好受吧 |
[17:10] | Look at me! | “求关注” |
[17:12] | And you two? You’re arguing since you got engaged? | 还有你俩 从订婚完就不停争吵 |
[17:14] | You’re probably the first couple who has ever done that ever. | 你们大概是头一对这么做的情侣吧 |
[17:17] | It can’t be that you’re just scared, is it? | 你们该不会只是害怕吧 |
[17:19] | And you. Let’s just forget for one second that, a month ago, | 还有你 就别提一个月前 |
[17:24] | you told me you couldn’t be in a relationship with anyone. | 你曾对我说你不可能和任何一个人谈恋爱 |
[17:26] | Because, for me, it’s actually fun | 因为就我而言 |
[17:28] | to watch you sabotage your relationship from the outside. | 看着你找客观原因破坏自己的恋爱挺好玩的 |
[17:30] | It really is. | 事实如此 |
[17:31] | Honestly, the only thing that gives me comfort, you guys, | 说真的 当我在家盯着天花板 |
[17:34] | is while I’m at home, staring at the ceiling, | 仅仅希望能有个人说说话的时候 |
[17:36] | just wishing I had someone to talk to is knowing | 真正让我感到安慰的就是 我清楚 |
[17:39] | none of you idiots realise how lucky you are. | 你们这几个傻瓜全都身在福中不知福 |
[17:48] | Did I miss something good? | 我错过好戏了吗 |
[17:53] | – Thank you so much for dinner. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢你的晚餐 – 不客气 |
[17:56] | But what was the deal with tipping $20 on a $30 bill? | 可是一顿30块的饭你给了20块小费是怎么回事 |
[17:59] | Ah, nothing. I just love Chinese food. And the Asian people. | 没什么 我就是喜欢中国菜 喜欢亚洲人 |
[18:04] | What should we do now? | 咱们现在干吗 |
[18:06] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[18:09] | I could do that. | 这个可以有 |
[18:21] | You went left. Very cool. | 左边进攻 很棒 |
[18:23] | Thank you, Rowdy. | 谢了 Rowdy |
[18:25] | So, it’s cold outside. You wanna come back to my place? | 外面挺冷的 你想去我那儿吗 |
[18:34] | Honestly, I think you might be moving a little fast for yourself. | 说实话 我觉得你转变的有点快了 |
[18:37] | And there’s a part of me that’s very angry I just said that. | 我心里又对我刚才说的话非常生气 |
[18:43] | I’m so sick of being alone, you know? | 我已经厌倦了一个人 你懂吗 |
[18:46] | Tell you what, if you look me in the eyes | 这样吧 看着我的眼睛 |
[18:48] | and you tell me that you’re ready to start something right now, | 告诉我你已经准备好开始新生活 |
[18:53] | we won’t even need a cab. | 那样的话不需要叫出租 |
[18:54] | I will throw you over my shoulder | 我会把你扛在肩上 |
[18:56] | and just sprint the 12 miles to your house. | 冲刺19公里狂奔到你家 |
[19:01] | But… | 可是 |
[19:04] | I’ll call you sometime. | 我有空会给你打电话 |
[19:07] | I hope you do. | 希望你打给我 |
[19:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:17] | I don’t think people are meant to be by themselves. | 我觉得人们注定不能孤独存活 |
[19:36] | That’s why, if you actually find someone you care about… | 这就是为什么 如果你真能找到那个你在乎的人 |
[19:43] | …it’s important to let go of the little things. | 学会不拘小节很重要 |
[19:51] | Even if you can’t let go all the way. | 即使你无法全都不在乎 |
[20:03] | Because nothing sucks more than feeling all alone. | 因为没什么比感到孤独更糟糕了 |
[20:10] | No matter how many people are around. | 不管你身边围绕了多少人 |