时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m running a little late this morning, but that’s okay | 今天早上我迟到了一会儿 不过没关系 |
[00:04] | because I’ve been working with Dr. Casey the last few weeks. | 因为最近几周我和Casey医生一块儿工作 |
[00:08] | You see, he has Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder | 他有强迫症 |
[00:10] | and he likes to start each day the same way… | 喜欢用这种方式开始一天的工作 |
[00:12] | Bink. Bink … | 乒 乒 |
[00:14] | …by touching everything in his first patient’s room. | 碰触他第一个病人房间里的一切物品 |
[00:16] | Bink, bink bink, bink, bink bink… | 乒 乒乒 乒 乒乒 |
[00:22] | Bink, bink, bink, bink, bink, bink, bink, bink, bink, bink… | 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 乒 |
[00:25] | Good morning, doctors. | 早上好 医生们 |
[00:26] | He touches everything. | 什么都得摸一下 |
[00:28] | Bink. | 乒 |
[00:29] | Oh. Okay. I suppose that’s | 好吧 就当这是 |
[00:30] | how they say good morning in Cuckoo Town. | 二货说早安的方式吧 |
[00:32] | Pretty much. Bink. | 差不多 乒 |
[00:33] | Now. Your patients on this wing | 你们这一区的病人 |
[00:35] | have all been complaining about odd noises. | 都在抱怨一种奇怪的噪音 |
[00:37] | Oh, if it’s a “Bink” I can explain. | 哦 如果是”乒”的话我可以解释 |
[00:38] | It isn’t “Bink”! Stop saying “Bink”! | 不是”乒” 别再跟我说”乒” |
[00:40] | Was it “I come from the land down under! | 是不是 *我来自澳洲大陆* |
[00:42] | Where women glow and men plunder!” | *那里女人娇美男人群P* |
[00:45] | That wasn’t me. | 鬼上身了 |
[00:46] | Just figure it out, dammit! | 去查清楚 该死 |
[00:48] | Do you plunder? | 你群P吗 |
[00:49] | I have been known to plunder. | 我就是以群P出名的 |
[00:50] | What’s that noise he’s talking about? | 他刚才说的噪音到底是什么 |
[00:55] | That, my friends, is a roof toilet. | 这个 朋友们 就是屋顶马桶 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, you said that like it’s a normal thing. | 打断一下 听你的口气 这好像没什么不正常的 |
[01:00] | Be careful with this guy, he’s uh…. | 小心这个人 他很.. |
[01:01] | Hey! You’re the guy that’s been using up all my soap! | 对了 你就是那个用完我所有香皂的人 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I’ve got OCD | 对 我有强迫症 |
[01:06] | Really!? My grandpa had that. | 真的吗 我爷爷也是 |
[01:08] | Every morning he’d take a gym sock, | 每天早上他都拿起运动袜 |
[01:09] | fill it up with nickels, and just beat us! | 在里面装满硬币 然后抽我们 |
[01:14] | That’s OCD, right? | 这就是强迫症 对吧 |
[01:15] | The bad kind. | 不好的那种 |
[01:17] | Who would use this thing? | 谁会用这个马桶呢 |
[01:19] | You kiddin’? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[01:20] | Oh, man! Just picture yourself, | 哦 大兄弟 想象一下 |
[01:22] | you’re standing out here, in the open air, | 你站在这里 在广阔露台上 |
[01:25] | then you sit down | 然后坐上马桶 |
[01:26] | and you take stock of your life. | 思考你的人生 |
[01:28] | I’ve had some major epiphanies on this old girl. | 我在这大宝贝上想通了很多事 |
[01:32] | See, you can’t do any soul-searching | 你是没法在下面那些 |
[01:33] | down there on those germ-infested crappers. | 滋生细菌的厕所里思考人生的 |
[01:36] | Damn him. He’s right. | 该死 他说得没错 |
[01:38] | Listen, pal. | 听好了 小弟 |
[01:40] | I don’t want you telling anybody about my epiphany toilet. | 我可不希望你跟别人八卦我的沉思马桶 |
[01:42] | Who’m I gonna tell? | 我跟谁说啊 |
[01:45] | Ehp! Don’t even think about it! | 哎 你想都别想 |
[01:52] | And get this: He calls it his “Epiphany toilet”! | 听听 他管它叫”沉思马桶” |
[01:55] | Yeah, you couldn’t pay me to poop on the roof. | 你给我多少钱我也不会去那儿大号 |
[01:57] | No one’s offering. | 没人要给你钱啊 |
[01:58] | You’re like Dr. Casey. | 你就像Casey医生 |
[01:59] | I think he said using that toilet would be like his Everest. | 他说在那儿上厕所将是他这辈子的巅峰 |
[02:03] | Using that toilet would be my Everest | 在这儿上厕所将是我这辈子的巅峰 |
[02:14] | Yep, that’s what he said. | 对 他就是这么说的 |
[02:17] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[02:18] | Why? | 问啥 |
[02:19] | J.D. Turk wants to ask you something, | JD Turk想问你件事 |
[02:21] | and it would mean a lot to the both of us if you said yes. | 你要是能同意的话将对我们俩意义非凡 |
[02:26] | Oh, my God! Would I have a threesome with Turk and Carla? | 哦 上苍啊 我是不是要和他俩3P了 |
[02:30] | Well, it’s certainly flattering, | 那可是太好了 |
[02:31] | and I don’t think they’d tell anyone…. | 他们应该不会告诉别人 |
[02:33] | Will you be my best man? | 你愿意当我的伴郎吗 |
[02:36] | Oh. | 哦 |
[02:38] | I mean, YEAH! Of course! | 我是说 可以 当然可以 |
[02:40] | Hell yeah, you will! | 太棒了 你答应了 |
[02:41] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[02:41] | You’re my buddy! Yeah! | 你是我哥们嘛 耶 |
[02:44] | So is this, like, the best moment you guys have ever had? | 这是你们俩友情里最重要的一刻吗 |
[02:52] | A decoder ring! Heh. | 一个解码戒指 哇 |
[02:57] | Turk Turk! | |
[02:59] | What? | 啥事 |
[03:00] | It finally happened! | 终于盼来了 |
[03:01] | A double-prizer? | 一对儿解码戒指 |
[03:08] | That was awesome. | 酷毙了 |
[03:09] | You guys realize you’re doctors, right? | 你俩还知道自己是医生吗 |
[03:12] | Double secret decoder ring-wearing doctors. | 带着一对儿解码戒指的医生 |
[03:15] | Activate! | 激活 |
[03:17] | Form of an ice menorah! | 召唤冰烛台 |
[03:35] | The reason I’m gurney surfing … | 我能把病床当滑板的原因 |
[03:38] | aside from the fact that it’s totally bitchin | 除了这看起来酷毙了意外 |
[03:39] | is that Kelso shut down this whole wing. | 还有就是Kelso把这一侧的病房都关了 |
[03:42] | Dude, I gotta go. | 哥们 我先闪了 |
[03:44] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[03:47] | Oh! | 噢 |
[03:50] | You see, a census said | 统计调查显示 |
[03:51] | that hospital admissions dropped in February. | 住院率在二月份下降了 |
[03:54] | The census…was wrong. | 调查数据肯定不对 |
[03:57] | Dr. Kelso! Where are we gonna fit these people? | Kelso医生 我们怎么安排这些人入院 |
[03:59] | They’re all sick! | 他们都病着呢 |
[04:00] | It’s not my job to take care of sick people. | 我的职责可不是照顾病人 |
[04:03] | “Bob Kelso — Healer” | Bob Kelso 疗伤者 |
[04:05] | Closing that wing saves us about sixty thousand dollars a month. | 关掉那一侧病房一个月能省下六千块 |
[04:07] | You got that on you? | 你能出这六千块吗 |
[04:13] | It’s weird how much Dr. Casey | 奇怪了 Casey医生 |
[04:14] | has influenced me in such a short time. | 在这么短时间里就影响了我 |
[04:17] | Bink! | 乒 |
[04:17] | Hey! Bink you! | 嗨 乒你妹 |
[04:19] | And it wasn’t just me. Dr. Casey has affected everyone. | 而且不止我被影响了 Casey医生影响了每个人 |
[04:22] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[04:23] | He’s writing Dr. Casey a thank-you card. | 他在给Casey医生写感谢卡 |
[04:25] | I could use a little help here. | 谁能帮我一下 |
[04:27] | Todd, surgeon is spelled “-g-e-o-n”? | Todd 外科医生的拼写后缀是”g e o n” |
[04:31] | And, uh…there are two Ds in “Todd”. | 还有 你名字Todd里有两个d |
[04:33] | Yeah…. | 对 |
[04:39] | I’m sorry, does | 你们二位 我吹哨 |
[04:40] | mean stare at me like jackasses | 是让你们像蠢蛋一样盯着我 |
[04:43] | or does it mean get the hell over here? | 还是让你们快点滚过来 |
[04:47] | All right, then. | 好啦 |
[04:48] | Mr.Tanaka here is fatiguing and he needs to be intubated. | 这边的Tanaka先生有疲劳症需要插管 |
[04:51] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, Turk has asked me to be his best man. You got any advice? | 有 Turk让我去让他的伴郎 你有啥建议吗 |
[04:55] | Nuh-no. No. I don’t. Not at this moment. | 呃 没有 起码现在没有 |
[04:58] | You know what sucks? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[04:59] | Everyone keeps talking about how Dr. Casey has helped them, | 每个人都在说Casey医生如何帮助了他们 |
[05:02] | and he doesn’t even know I exist! | 可他却还不认识我 |
[05:03] | So introduce yourself. | 那你去 介绍下自己嘛 |
[05:05] | I haven’t seen him all day. | 我一整天都没见到他 |
[05:07] | He’s probably off trying to help | 他可能正忙着研究 |
[05:08] | figure out some procedure that’s gonna help save humanity! | 能拯救人类的新手术 |
[05:11] | Why can’t I sit on you!? Why? | 为什么我不能坐 为什么 |
[05:17] | Probably. | 可能 |
[05:18] | Newbie! It turns out I, uh, I do have some best man advice. | 菜鸟 我倒是有一些伴郎的建议 |
[05:22] | Go easy on the mascara in case you cry during your toast. | 尽量别用睫毛膏 免得祝酒的时候哭 |
[05:25] | And if you’re gonna chase | 假如你要 |
[05:26] | after the bouquet with all of the other girls, | 和姑娘们一起去抢新娘花束 |
[05:27] | make sure you kick off your pumps | 一定确保踢掉高跟鞋 |
[05:29] | so you don’t snap one of those chicken ankles of yours. | 免得折断你脆弱的小膝盖 |
[05:32] | Thanks. Thanks for coming back. | 谢了 谢你特意回来给我说这些 |
[05:35] | Barbie. Are you sure you went into his lungs? | 芭比 你确定插在他肺里了吗 |
[05:37] | ‘Cause it looks like you’re blowing up his stomach. | 看上去好像你在给胃里充气 |
[05:40] | Aw, dammit, his O2 sat’s dropping. | 嗷 该死 他的血氧在下降 |
[05:42] | Get out of the way, honey; come on. | 让开 宝贝 挺住 |
[05:44] | Even if you’ve done a procedure five thousand times, | 即使你走了五千遍流程 |
[05:46] | there’s no guarantee you | 也不能确保 |
[05:47] | won’t screw up number five thousand, one. | 你在第五千零一次不出差错 |
[05:49] | A few more seconds, | 再多几秒 |
[05:50] | we would have been coding this guy. Take that. | 这人就挂了 拿着 |
[05:53] | Barbie, as hard as it is to remember, but air goes in the lungs. | 芭比 再难也得记住 空气是要进入肺部的 |
[05:58] | Can I practice my toast on you? | 你能听听我的祝酒词吗 |
[06:00] | No. | 不行 |
[06:00] | I’m opening with a quote from ‘Spartacus’. | 我准备用斯巴达克斯开场 |
[06:05] | Actually it…goes a little lower. | 这个 要往下一点 |
[06:07] | I don’t know why Carla wants | 真不明白为什么 |
[06:08] | me to wear a cummerbund, let alone a red one. | Carla让我扎腰带 还是条红腰带 |
[06:12] | Well, come on. As your best man, trust me, | 别这么说 作为你的伴郎 相信我 |
[06:14] | it’s not about the style, it’s about the fit. | 风格不重要 重要的是合身 |
[06:16] | When you’re out there on the dance floor, | 你在舞池里的时候 |
[06:17] | you don’t want any restrictions, okay? | 不想有什么束缚着你对吧 |
[06:19] | Let’s test these babies out one more time. | 咱们再试下这身衣服 |
[06:21] | Okay, ready? Five, six, seven, eight. | 准备好了吗 5 6 7 8 |
[06:23] | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 And one, two, three, four, five six, seven, eight. | |
[06:28] | And drop it, right, it’s hot. | *放松 火热起来* |
[06:29] | It is hot! | *火热起来* |
[06:30] | Put one hand on the floor! | *把手放在地板* |
[06:31] | I can’t reach! | 我触不到 |
[06:32] | You better feel the burn! | *你最好感受这热辣* |
[06:33] | I can feel it burning! | *我能感觉到热辣* |
[06:35] | Where I grew up, they didn’t allow two men to marry. | 在我们那儿 两个男人是不能结婚的 |
[06:39] | Well, we grew up in … | 我们那 |
[06:39] | Well, shoot, I grew up in the ‘hood … | 不对 我们那儿… |
[06:40] | …There you gotta do | 你得去 |
[06:42] | – things like test suits out… – That’s right. | – 试试这身行头 – 就是 |
[06:43] | I’ma go change. | 我去换 |
[06:45] | Uh…. I’m the best man. | 呃 我是伴郎 |
[06:47] | Do you have any advice for me to give my friend? | 有什么建议给我朋友吗 |
[06:49] | Just remind him over and over | 只需要不断提醒他 |
[06:51] | that the wedding is all about what the woman wants. | 婚礼就是要按照新娘的想法去办 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I’ll make sure and do that. | 我一定转达给他 |
[06:55] | Now, as the best man, don’t you | 你觉不觉得 作为伴郎 |
[06:56] | think my tux should stand out from the other groomsmen? | 我的礼服应该在男宾中脱颖而出 |
[06:59] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[07:02] | The ring, please? | 戒指给我 |
[07:04] | You got the ring? | 戒指准备好了吗 |
[07:05] | It’s got to be one of these! | 就在这之中 |
[07:11] | Oh, I’ve got ideas. | 哦 我有很多想法 |
[07:14] | He’s crashing. He needs to be intubated! | 他不行了 现在需要插管 |
[07:17] | Dr. Cox! | Cox医生 |
[07:18] | Oh, that’s just dandy. I got a billion patients and no rooms, | 这下可好 有一堆病人却没有病房 |
[07:21] | and I got Newbie pestering me for | 一个实习生缠着我问 |
[07:23] | advice on how to be the best woman at Turtlehead’s wedding, | 怎样能在Turt婚礼女宾中脱颖而出 |
[07:25] | and I got a resident who can’t do a simple procedure | 另一个连最基本的插管都不会做 |
[07:28] | even though she learned it the first week she was here. | 即便这是实习医生的第一课 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry, Dr. Cox. I don’t know what to do. | 对不起Cox医生 我不知道能做什么 |
[07:33] | I’ll tell you what to do: Get the hell out of here. | 我告诉你能做什么 给我滚出去 |
[07:37] | I swear to God, Carla, if one more annoying thing comes my way, | Carla 我发誓 如果今天再有什么破事发生 |
[07:40] | please just go ahead and extract some of that extra air out of Barbie’s head | 你就把芭比脑袋里多余的空气抽光 |
[07:43] | and inject it right into my veins! | 把它注射到我血管里 把我杀了吧 |
[07:45] | Hey, ace! I want you to find my gardener, Hector, a room. | 嗨 哥们 你得给我的园丁Hector找间病房 |
[07:49] | He has a mild case of cellulitis, | 他有轻微的蜂窝组织炎 |
[07:51] | and I need him in tip-top shape by the weekend. | 你得确保他在这周末之前活蹦乱跳 |
[07:53] | I’m having my annual lawn-bowling tournament, | 我要参加一年一度的草坪保龄球比赛 |
[07:55] | and if anyone but Hector cuts my grass, | 如果换其他人给我修草坪 |
[07:56] | my game goes to heck in a hand-basket. | 比赛就完蛋了 |
[07:58] | Dammit all, Bob, you know | 尼玛 Bob 你明明知道 |
[07:59] | we don’t have an extra bed in this dump! | 这一区已经连一张空病床都没有了 |
[08:00] | Perry, what has two thumbs and still doesn’t give a crap? | Perry 谁是不管不顾的老大 |
[08:04] | Bob Kelso! I thought we’d met. | 正是本尊 你到现在还不懂吗 |
[08:08] | Hector. Uh-heh. Como esta. | Hector 呵呵 你好啊 |
[08:14] | Oh, man, this is amazing. I’m your best friend, | 哥们 太不可思议了 我是你最好的朋友 |
[08:16] | now I’m your best man. What am I gonna be best at next? | 现在我是你的伴郎 下来我会成为你的谁呢 |
[08:19] | How about best at not talking? | 你安静点行不 |
[08:20] | one one thousand, two one thousand, and now i’m best at that | 一个一千 两个一千 我可以的 |
[08:24] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:25] | Me or him? | 我还是他 |
[08:26] | You. | 你 |
[08:27] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[08:28] | What now? | 什么事 |
[08:29] | Did you tell anybody about my epiphany toilet? | 你和别人说我的沉思马桶了吗 |
[08:31] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:34] | Where’re you coming from? | 你从哪儿过来的 |
[08:39] | No | 没从哪儿 |
[08:44] | If I find out you told anybody, | 假如我发现你告诉别人了 |
[08:45] | I’m gonna beat you with poppy’s old nickel sock. | 就等着我用爷爷的硬币袜子抽你吧 |
[08:47] | First of all, why would I tell anyone? | 首先 我为什么要告诉别人 |
[08:49] | And secondly, no one has epiphanies on the john! | 其次 没人在马桶上思考 |
[08:58] | Of course! It’s so simple! | 有了 太简单了 |
[09:07] | Oh, Carla, good. Would you tell | 哦 Carla 太好了 你能告诉Hector |
[09:09] | Hector here that he can stay just as long as he likes? | 他在这儿想呆多久就呆多久么 |
[09:12] | Aye-aye, captain. | 没问题 老大 |
[09:13] | Dice medigo… | (西班牙语) |
[09:14] | When two people collide, a lot of things can happen. | 当两个人起冲突的时候 会有很多事发生 |
[09:16] | …Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:17] | What the hell is going on in here!? | 这他妈到底怎么回事 |
[09:19] | Oh, hey, Bob. Great news: we found Hector a room! | 哦 嗨 Bob 好消息 我们给Hector找到了病房 |
[09:24] | For some it can be disaster. For others, it’s salvation. | 对于一些人来说是灾难 对另外一些人来说是万幸 |
[09:29] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[09:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[09:37] | Uh, buddy, can you not point that at me? | 呃 伙计 你能别用那个对着我吗 |
[09:39] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | Hi. I’m Kevin. | 嗨 我是Kevin |
[09:44] | I know!!! …Um… I know. | 我知道 呃 我 知道 |
[09:51] | Still, the weirdest thing is when | 可是 最诡异的莫过于 |
[09:52] | two people collide without ever being in the same room. | 两个人在不在一块儿也能起冲突 |
[09:56] | Hey, Turk, it’s your brother. | 嘿 Turk 我是你弟弟 |
[09:57] | Good news! My business trip got canceled, | 好消息 我不用出差了 |
[09:58] | so I can be your best man after all! | 所以我可以当你的伴郎了 |
[10:00] | I’m looking forward to it. Call me. | 我很期待哟 回电话给我 |
[10:10] | Sure I was hurt when I found | 当发现我竟然是Turk伴郎的 |
[10:11] | out I was Turk’s second choice for best man. | 第二人选时 我当然很受伤 |
[10:13] | But I’m not gonna be petty…. | 但我不会为此生气 |
[10:14] | I mean, when the tux guy called | 所以 礼服店的人打电话 |
[10:16] | to confirm Turk’s measurements, I gave them to him. | 确认Turk的尺码时 我报给了他们 |
[10:19] | Dude! I look like I’m going to Ferrakhan day-camp! | 哥们 我这一身像是要去夏令营 |
[10:23] | Just paint your legs black, you’ll be fine. | 那就把腿刷成黑色 没事的 |
[10:25] | Look at this lame-ass bow-tie and cummerbund, man! | 看这傻不拉几的领结和腰带 兄弟 |
[10:29] | I’m really thinking about talking to Carla about this. | 我真的很想跟Carla谈谈 |
[10:30] | Whatta you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:32] | Just remind him over and over | 只需要不断提醒他 |
[10:33] | that the wedding is all about what the woman wants. | 婚礼就是要按照新娘的想法去办 |
[10:37] | You know what? You should totally say something. | 你是应该说点什么 |
[10:39] | You know, unless you want to set a precedent | 除非你想现在就养成习惯 |
[10:40] | where she’s walking all over you for the rest of your life; | 下半辈子都让她牵着鼻子走 |
[10:42] | but it’s your call, you might love that, I don’t know. | 但这是你的决定 你也许就喜欢这样呢 我不知道 |
[10:48] | I wanted those red cummerbunds because that’s the theme! | 我想要那些红腰带因为这就是婚礼的主题 |
[10:53] | Red is a theme? | 主题是红腰带 |
[10:54] | Love is the theme! We’re in love, you idiot! | 主题是爱 因为我们相爱 你个傻瓜 |
[10:58] | Just tell me why would you make such a big deal about something | 告诉我你为什么要为 |
[11:00] | we both know you don’t even care about? | 这些你根本不在乎的事和我吵架 |
[11:04] | I don’t know…. | 我也不知道 |
[11:09] | Well, I better get to | 我最好现在去上班 |
[11:10] | work before all the good patients are taken. | 不然简单的病人要被抢走了 |
[11:18] | So tell me, is it harder being a surgeon or a doctor? | 告诉我 做主刀医生难还是看病难 |
[11:20] | Oh, definitely a surgeon. | 哦 肯定是主刀医生 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause when you tell people that a loved one died, | 因为你在告诉别人他们所爱的人去世时 |
[11:24] | you have to do that thing where you | 你要做些动作 |
[11:25] | pull your surgical mask down and you shake your head. | 摘下手术口罩并摇头 |
[11:28] | If you do it too fast, it says, | 如果你动作太快 |
[11:29] | you know, I knew he was gonna die. | 会给人一种我就知道他会死的感觉 |
[11:32] | And if you take too long and pause with it, | 如果你动作太慢有停顿 |
[11:35] | it gives ’em false hope. | 会给人虚假的期望 |
[11:36] | So you have to do it perfectly. | 所以一定要做的完美 |
[11:39] | “Ahh, damn.” | 啊 该死 |
[11:41] | If one of my loved ones ever dies…I hope it’s because of you. | 如果我有亲人去世 我希望医生是你 |
[11:46] | Hey, me too. | 我也希望 |
[11:49] | Are we, uh, flirting? | 我们 在调情吗 |
[11:50] | A little bit. | 有一点儿 |
[11:52] | Awesome! | 太好了 |
[11:53] | Have you seen the roof toilet? | 你见过屋顶上的马桶了吗 |
[11:55] | No. But I’m a nervous pooer. | 没有 我只能在家上大号 |
[11:57] | Okay, now we’re definitely not flirting. | 好吧 那咱们肯定不是在调情 |
[11:59] | Oh, it’s just that I’m a little more | 哦 我只是感觉 |
[12:00] | comfortable with the setup that I have at home, you know. | 家里熟悉的环境更安心 |
[12:02] | Like…extra locks. | 可以锁上门 |
[12:04] | Yeah, I’ve only gone outside my house twice. | 对 我也只在外面上过两次厕所 |
[12:06] | Once on an airplane, and once at the White House. | 飞机上一次 白宫一次 |
[12:09] | How are the bathrooms at the White House? | 白宫的厕所是什么样的 |
[12:11] | I have no idea, but the fountains are nice. | 我不知道 但是喷泉很漂亮 |
[12:12] | And security? Quick as bunnies. | 安保们 动若脱兔啊 |
[12:16] | Listen, Dr. Casey, um, | Casey医生 |
[12:17] | I know that you’ve helped out a lot of people, | 我知道你帮助了很多人 |
[12:19] | and I’ve got this, uh, intubating problem. | 我现在给病人插管有点问题 |
[12:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[12:22] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[12:25] | To climb a mountain. | 去征服一座山 |
[12:30] | This is completely unacceptable! | 你这简直是胡来 |
[12:32] | Well, you said find him a room! | 你说了给他找个房间 |
[12:33] | Not my office, dammit! | 我也没说用我的办公室啊 该死 |
[12:35] | He’s your gardener, for God’s sake! | 老天爷 他可是你的园丁 |
[12:36] | I could have both of you suspended… | 你俩都应该被停职 |
[12:48] | You made your own bed, | 你自己种的因 |
[12:49] | now your underpaid gardener is gonna sleep in it | 现在就得让被你剥削的园丁摘果了 |
[12:51] | Fine! Get out of here! I’ll get some paperwork done! | 行了 都给我出去 我签些文件 |
[12:59] | Oh, man. Tell me you’re not waiting to use my roof toilet! | 哦 老天 别告诉我你们在排队等着用我的屋顶马桶 |
[13:03] | Well, I would use Dr. Kelso’s like I normally do, | 我一般都会去用Kelso医生的厕所 |
[13:05] | but I don’t wanna wake up Hector. | 但我不想吵醒Hector |
[13:07] | Okay, look, attention roof-poopers! | 好吧 听着 你们这些去屋顶拉屎的人 |
[13:11] | Setting aside for a moment the fact that | 先不说我迟早会收拾你们 |
[13:13] | I’m gonna make sure that you all live to regret this day, | 让你们都后悔今天做的事 |
[13:16] | let’s keep the magic rolling | 咱们先保守这个秘密 |
[13:18] | let’s not tell anyone else that there’s a toilet on the roof. | 不要再告诉别人屋顶有个马桶 |
[13:21] | There is not a toilet on the roof! | 屋顶没有马桶 |
[13:23] | But you just said there was. | 你刚说了有 |
[13:25] | No! Yes, I did, but I was using a metaphor…uhh… | 不 是我说了 但我是比喻 |
[13:28] | that means…”God is watching us.” | 意思是 上帝在看着我们 |
[13:31] | You’ve heard this, “There’s a toilet on the roof.” | 你听过吧 上面有个马桶 |
[13:36] | Right? People? | 大家说是吗 |
[13:37] | That’s right, ain’t nothing up there. | 是的 上面什么也没有 |
[13:41] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | You know what, it’s time to stop feeling sorry for yourself. | 别再为难自己了 |
[13:47] | You’re still best man. | 起码你还是伴郎 |
[13:49] | It’s not like Turk’s gonna take that away from you. | Turk并不会不让你当伴郎了 |
[13:52] | J.D., can I talk to you? | JD 我能和你聊几句吗 |
[13:52] | Agh! | 啊 |
[13:54] | Have you seen Carla around? | 你见到Carla了吗 |
[13:55] | Phew! False alarm. | 噗 虚惊一场 |
[13:57] | ‘Cause I need to, uh, talk to you in private? | 因为我得和你单独聊聊 |
[13:59] | Sort of man to man? | 男人间的谈话 |
[14:01] | Agh! | 啊 |
[14:02] | I can’t right now, Turk. I am completely swamped. | 现在不行Turk 我现在忙得很 |
[14:05] | You’re drawing lightning bolts on your Nikes. | 你在给你的耐克鞋上画闪电 |
[14:07] | So I can get to my patients faster. | 这样我才能更快奔向我的病人 |
[14:09] | How ’bout later? | 一会儿再说 |
[14:10] | Later’s no good, dude. | 一会儿也不行 哥们 |
[14:11] | I gotta stop by the tux shop, | 我要去礼服店 |
[14:12] | then I gotta finish telling my | 然后我要告诉全家人 |
[14:13] | whole family that you picked me as your best man! | 你选我当你的伴郎 |
[14:20] | This is hard. | 太难了 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry it took me so long | 不好意思久等了 |
[14:22] | I had to go home. That damn roof toilet’s got my number. | 我不得不回家 房顶上的死马桶不让我上 |
[14:25] | Can’t lick it, huh? | 不能舔是吧 |
[14:27] | Oh, God, no! I can’t even sit on it. | 哦 当然不行 连坐都不让我坐 |
[14:30] | Look, um, that problem I was talking about before…. | 我刚才说的问题 |
[14:33] | I can’t seem to intubate patients anymore. | 我似乎不敢再给病人插管了 |
[14:36] | I mean, I used to do that better than anyone here. | 我是说 我以前做的比别人都好 |
[14:38] | Now the only thing that sets me | 现在要说我有什么突出的地方 |
[14:39] | apart from the other doctors is that my beeper plays | 只能是我的传呼机铃声是 |
[14:41] | “That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it! Mm-hm, mm-hmm!” | *就是这样 啊哈 啊哈 我就爱这样 嗯哼 嗯哼* |
[14:45] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[14:47] | It’s just a piece of porcelain! | 就是一个瓷桶 |
[14:49] | I mean, there’s no reason we both shouldn’t be able to sit on it! | 咱们俩为什么不能坐上去 |
[14:51] | Yeah, um, about my career-ending problem…. | 对 关于我行医生涯终结的问题 |
[14:55] | We must conquer the roof toilet. | 我们必须征服那个屋顶马桶 |
[14:56] | Enough about the roof toilet! | 别再说屋顶马桶了 |
[14:58] | Listen, all I’ve heard | 我一直听别人说 |
[14:59] | about from everyone is how amazing you are, | 你有多了不起 |
[15:00] | and I’m not leaving here until you help me out! | 今天你不帮助我 我就不走了 |
[15:03] | Dammit! I have to go. | 该死 我得走了 |
[15:05] | Elliot Elliot. | |
[15:07] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你 |
[15:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | “Furthermore, if Sacred Heart | 此外 如果圣心女子小学 |
[15:13] | Elementary for Girls does not change its name posthaste” | 不立刻改名字的话 |
[15:17] | I thought that was a nice touch — | 我觉得这点很好 |
[15:19] | “Legal action will be taken, posthaste.” Wait, that’s wrong. | 立刻采取法律诉讼 等下 这块儿错了 |
[15:23] | Shocker. | 震惊吧 |
[15:24] | I can’t even think straight with this incessant whispering. | 听这些不间断的耳语我都没法思考了 |
[15:27] | It’s like a Spanish golf tournament in here! | 就像在我办公室里举行西班牙高尔夫比赛 |
[15:29] | I’m sorry, Dr. Kelso, but I’m trying to get their lunch orders! | 不好意思 Kelso医生 我只是在给他们定午餐 |
[15:33] | Oh, that reminds me. | 哦 我想起来了 |
[15:34] | Hector, Enid made you a | Hector Enid给你做了 |
[15:36] | prosciutto and mozzarella sandwich, but I…uh… | 火腿奶酪三明治 可是我..嗯.. |
[15:40] | well, there was a misunderstanding and now it’s gone. | 之前有点误会 现在三明治已经没了 |
[15:46] | Espero no se la causando ningin problema a Dr. Kelso. | Kelso医生这是怎么了 |
[15:49] | Oh, screw him, he ate your sandwich. | 去他的 他吃了你的三明治 |
[15:52] | I forget. Is “que se joda” “Kill him” Or “Screw him”? | 我忘了 这个词的意思是杀了他还是去他的 |
[15:55] | “Screw him.” | 去他的 |
[15:57] | Awwww. | 啊 |
[16:06] | That’s it! I just have to go and talk to him! | 就这样 我去和他谈谈就行了 |
[16:12] | Kevin Casey …Kevin Casey. | |
[16:13] | Dr. Casey! Have you seen Turk? | Casey医生 你看到Turk了吗 |
[16:15] | Oh, yeah, nice guy…good surgeon…great dancer. | 哦 他啊 人好 手术做得棒 跳舞更棒 |
[16:19] | You should see us gettin’ down when we try pants on together. | 你该看看我俩试裤子时候跳的舞 |
[16:22] | Yeah-heh. I have to go. | 呵呵 我要走了 |
[16:25] | Cool. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[16:26] | Uh, actually, no. I got a call — | 是这样的 我接到了电话 |
[16:27] | I have to go back to my hospital. | 我得回我原来的医院去 |
[16:29] | Why? Why do you have to do that? | 为什么 为什么你必须要回去 |
[16:30] | Well, look at it this way: | 你就这样想 |
[16:31] | Uh, I may be leaving here, but I will always be there. | 我虽然要离开这里 但我永远在你心里 |
[16:36] | I know. | 我懂 |
[16:37] | I am so messing with you. | 和你开玩笑呢 |
[16:39] | Ha, I know…. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[16:40] | Well, sir, it was amazing to work with you. | 和你一起工作很开心 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | And that’s three seconds! | 握手已经三秒了 |
[16:45] | Okay, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[16:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:48] | Watching Kevin go, I wondered | 看着Kevin离开 我不禁想到了 |
[16:50] | how gay I looked giving that two-handed handshake. | 自己双手握手看起来有多像同性恋 |
[16:53] | And also how weird it was | 同时也感到很奇怪 |
[16:54] | that someone could just walk into your life, | 有些人走进了你的生活 |
[16:56] | have such a big impact, and | 对你影响深远 |
[16:57] | then vanish just like that, never to be seen again. | 然后就这样消失了 永不再见 |
[17:01] | But mostly I thought about how, in some small way, | 但我想的最多的是 Kevin用他的方式 |
[17:03] | Kevin had helped every single person he met here. | 帮助了这里的每一个人 |
[17:13] | Kevin? Has anybody seen Kevin? | Kevin 有人见到Kevin了吗 |
[17:24] | Where the hell is Turk? | Turk到底在哪呢 |
[17:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:34] | Kevin left. Didn’t even say goodbye. | Kevin走了 都没有跟我说再见 |
[17:36] | Elliot, he didn’t say goodbye to a lot of people. | Elliot 他和很多人都没有道别 |
[17:39] | Just me, Dr. Cox, Carla, Doug, | 只和我 Cox医生 Carla Doug |
[17:41] | Snoop Dogg Intern… | 还有长得像Snoop Dogg的实习生道别了 |
[17:44] | Where my hos at? | 我的马子们呢 |
[17:45] | I haven’t seen them. | 我没看到 |
[17:46] | Look, I don’t wanna sound pathetic, but, he didn’t even help me. | 我不想博同情 可是他还没有帮助我呢 |
[17:50] | He didn’t help a lot of people, Elliot. | 他没有帮助的人很多 Elliot |
[17:52] | It was just me, and Turk, and Carla, | 就帮助过我 Turk Carla |
[17:53] | and Dr. Cox, and Doug, and Dr. Mickhead– | Cox医生 Doug 和白痴医生 |
[17:55] | Mickhead? No, Mickhead’s in rehab. | 白痴 不对吧 他在戒毒所呢 |
[17:57] | Was in rehab, Elliot. | 以前在戒毒所 Elliot |
[17:59] | Was. He’ll never huff paint again. | 戒了 他不会再吸毒了 |
[18:02] | But look, if you need help, I’m always here for you. | 如果你需要帮助 我随时都可以帮你 |
[18:07] | All right, see, with intubating…. | 好吧 就是插管 |
[18:11] | I can’t seem to intubate patien– | 我好像不会给病人插管了 |
[18:12] | There’s Turk. I gotta go. | 看到Turk了 我得走了 |
[18:20] | Elliot Elliot? | |
[18:22] | Aunt Lillian? | Lillian舅妈 |
[18:23] | Aunt Lillian? | Lillian舅妈 |
[18:25] | What is it, there, Barbie? | 怎么了 芭比 |
[18:27] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[18:28] | I know you do, sweetie, | 我知道你需要帮助 宝贝 |
[18:29] | but here I’m plum out of hair scrunchies. | 但是我现在正整理思绪呢 |
[18:31] | Now scram, princess, we’re waiting for somebody. Go on. | 滚开 小公主 我们在等人呢 快点 |
[18:35] | Hector’s wife just set my | Hector的老婆刚才 |
[18:37] | drapes on fire with her damn prayer candle! | 拿着祷告蜡烛把我的窗帘点了 |
[18:39] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[18:40] | I want them both out of my office! | 他俩现在就得滚出我办公室去 |
[18:42] | Sir, there’s a ton of empty beds right here. | 老大 这边有无数张空床等着呢 |
[18:45] | All you have to do is flick the switch. | 你只要轻轻弹下开关就行了 |
[18:47] | You know how to do that, don’t you, Bob? | 你知道怎么做 是吧 Bob |
[18:49] | You just bend over…and flick. | 只需要弯腰 然后轻轻弹一下 |
[19:06] | Yeah, I thought so. | 对 我也这么想 |
[20:11] | Who took this? | 谁照的这张照片 |
[20:23] | With Marbury, | 有了马布里 |
[20:24] | I really believe New York has a shot at the title, man. | 我觉得纽约(尼克斯队)是有希望争冠军的 |
[20:27] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也觉得 |
[20:28] | Which sport are we talking about? | 咱们说的哪项运动来着 |
[20:29] | I wanna say tennis…. | 我想说网球 |
[20:32] | Look, Turk, I heard the message that your brother left on the machine. | Turk 是这样的 我听到你弟弟的电话留言了 |
[20:37] | I want you to know, if there’s | 我想告诉你 |
[20:38] | anything I can do to make your whole wedding go smoother, | 为了让你的婚礼顺利进行 |
[20:41] | just tell me. Even if it’s stepping down from being best man. | 我可以让位 不做你的伴郎也可以 |
[20:46] | The only reason I asked my brother to be | 我之所以找我弟弟做伴郎 |
[20:48] | best man was because I knew he couldn’t come to the wedding. | 就是因为我知道他参加不了我的婚礼 |
[20:51] | But now i’m screwed because his plans have changed and he’s all excited. | 但现在他的计划有变 他很兴奋 我很为难 |
[20:55] | Dude, it has to be you, you know that. | 哥们 伴郎就是给你留的 你知道的 |
[20:59] | It’s always uncomfortable when two guys wanna say something each other. | 当两个男人掏心掏肺的时候 气氛就变得很奇怪 |
[21:02] | – Look, you’ve been my best friend for ten years. – Dude, look, man, you’re my friend | – 我们是十年的兄弟了 – 嘿 你是我哥们 |
[21:05] | – I’ve loved you since college, – and I frickin’ love you | – 我从大学起就认定你了 – 我是爱你的 |
[21:06] | – you know I’d do anything for you. – no one’s looked out for me like you have. | – 我会为你做任何事 – 没人会像你一样照顾我 |
[21:08] | Cool. | 没事了 |
[21:09] | Solid. | 当然 |
[21:10] | You know, if it makes it easier, | 如果能减轻你一些负担 |
[21:12] | I guess we could be co-best men. | 我可以和你弟弟一起做伴郎 |
[21:16] | You have no idea how much stress that would relieve. | 你不知道这样一来给我省了多大的事 |
[21:18] | …Even though…God said it’s supposed to be one…. | 即使 上帝规定只能有一个伴郎 |
[21:27] | You ever think there’s more to Dr. Kelso than we know? | 你有没有想过Kelso医生可能有我们不知道的一面 |
[21:30] | Sure, is he in fact a latex-encased robot with | 当然 他是不是一个新款仿真机器人 |
[21:33] | real human hair and a circuit board where his heart should be? | 有着人类的头发 心脏连着一个电路板 |
[21:36] | I can’t…I can’t rule that out. | 这个 真说不好 |
[21:38] | You know, Hector told me he’s worked for Dr. | Hector告诉我他为Kelso医生工作 |
[21:41] | Kelso for twenty years. | 已经20年了 |
[21:43] | That’s half his life. I mean, I know he looks 50, | 那可是半辈子了啊 虽然 他看起来像50岁的人 |
[21:46] | but that’s what being in the sun all day does to your skin. | 但那是每天在太阳下晒成这样的 |
[21:49] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[21:49] | The point is, it doesn’t seem like he hates Dr. Kelso. | 问题在于 他好像不恨Kelso医生 |
[21:52] | Say…Say, Bobbo… | Bobbo 假设一下 |
[21:55] | Is it possible that you’re occasionally | 你有没有可能偶尔 |
[21:57] | a decent human being in your life outside of this place? | 在工作之外是一个好人 |
[22:00] | Well, champ, seeing as you | 听着 衰人 |
[22:02] | don’t exist in my life outside this place, | 既然你我在工作之外没有交集 |
[22:04] | I doubt it’s any of your damn business. | 这他妈关你屁事 |
[22:14] | Ok, So far no epiphanies. | 好吧 到现在也没想法 |
[22:17] | Except that outdoor toilet seats are like frickin’ icicles! | 除了这个露天马桶坐着冻屁股 |
[22:20] | Eh, at least no one saw me go…. | 至少没人看到我上厕所 |
[22:41] | Go! Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 快走 |
[22:44] | Uh, hi. We don’t have a helicopter pad– | 嗨 我们没有直升机停机坪 |
[22:47] | We’re out of time! He’s losing oxygen, | 没时间了 他缺氧了 |
[22:49] | he needs to be intubated now! | 需要立刻插管 |
[22:50] | Okay, just let me get someone. | 好吧 我去叫人 |
[22:51] | NOW! You! Let’s go! Do it! | 现在 就你 你来插管 |
[22:57] | Come on! | 快点 |
[23:04] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[23:08] | You see, this is why I wanted you to use the bathroom up here. | 瞧 这就是为什么我让你来房顶上厕所 |
[23:12] | If there’s something you know you can do, | 如果有件事你明白你能做 |
[23:14] | whether it’s intubating a patient or… | 不管是给病人插管 或者 |
[23:16] | copping a squat on the roof, | 上屋顶占个位 |
[23:19] | and your mind keeps throwing up roadblocks, | 即使你的大脑会不断人为制造障碍 |
[23:22] | just know you can drive right through ’em. | 但你要有信心 你能冲过去的 |
[23:26] | And if that doesn’t help, maybe this will…. | 如果这些帮助不大 或许这样可以 |
[23:48] | I can’t believe it’s gone. | 真不敢相信马桶被拆了 |
[23:50] | I think it’s human nature to search for answers. | 我觉得人的天性就是要去寻求更多的答案 |
[23:52] | Dude. Why is your tux gonna cost four thousand dollars? | 哥们 为什么你的礼服要4000块钱 |
[23:57] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[23:59] | Sometimes the answer you get is the one you least expect. | 有时候答案跟你想象的差十万八千里 |
[24:03] | All right, pipe down! Now, who’s up for Dairy Queen? | 行了 安静 谁要吃冰雪皇后冰淇淋 |
[24:06] | Dairy Queen! | 冰雪皇后冰淇淋 |
[24:09] | But more often than not, | 但是通常 |
[24:11] | the answers we’ve been looking for have been inside us all along. | 我们寻求的答案一直都在我们心中 |
[24:18] | Well done, there, Barbie. | 做得好 芭比 |
[24:19] | You’re now exactly where you were three years ago. | 现在你终于赶上你三年前的水平了 |
[24:26] | I guess the important thing is to never stop searching. | 我想最重要的是不要放弃追寻 |
[24:30] | Occupied! | 有人了 |
[24:37] | I’ll help you. Nah. Okay. | 我来帮你 啊 好吧 |