时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I don’t know why, | 不知道为什么 |
[00:05] | but I feel like Turk and Carla are upset with me. | 我觉得Turk和Carla看我不爽 |
[00:08] | Still, I can’t be sure, | 可是 我也不是很确定 |
[00:09] | so it’s always good to test. | 试验一下总没坏处 |
[00:11] | May I have a pancake, please? | 能给我个煎饼吗 |
[00:15] | OK, they’re mad. | 好吧 他们生我气了 |
[00:20] | I’m pretty sure it’s because of my new girlfriend. She’s amazing. | 很显然是因为我的新女友 她很惊艳 |
[00:23] | Don’t get me wrong, she’s not the warmest person. | 别误会 她不是个温和的人 |
[00:26] | – Neena, the funniest thing happened… – I’m eating. | – Neena 有件搞笑的事 – 我在吃饭 别说话 |
[00:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:30] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[00:32] | Wish I hadn’t left my wallet at home. | 但愿我没把钱包落家里 |
[00:36] | … bread. | 面包君 |
[00:40] | Also the sex could be a little impersonal. | 做爱也没什么人情味 |
[00:44] | So that’s a no on cuddling? | 这是不要拥抱的意思吗 |
[00:50] | Turk and Carla’s main problem with Neena | Turk夫妇看Neena不爽 |
[00:51] | is she’s a malpractice attorney who’s suing Turk. | 是因为她正作为律师 起诉Turk治疗不当 |
[00:54] | Needless to say I was doing everything I could | 我当然尽全力 |
[00:56] | not to rub the relationship in Turk’s face. | 不在Turk面前招摇我们的关系 |
[00:58] | I could probably do more. | 可能我还要做更多 |
[01:00] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:03] | I’ll see you at the deposition. | 法庭上见咯 |
[01:05] | I’ll try not to spank your lawyer | 我尽量不像昨晚 |
[01:06] | as hard as I spanked him last night. | 虐待他一样虐待你的律师 |
[01:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:12] | FYI, there was no spanking last night, OK? | 那啥 昨晚她没虐我PP |
[01:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[01:16] | – Yeah. – Then this won’t hurt. | – 是的 – 那我打你就不会疼咯 |
[01:19] | Nope. | 不疼 |
[01:20] | Hit him again, baby. | 宝贝 再打他一下 |
[01:23] | Why? | 为什么受伤的总是我 |
[01:25] | After spreading half a tube of what I thought was | 在屁股上抹了半管我以为是 |
[01:27] | burn ointment on my butt, it was off to work. | 烧伤油的东西后 我去上班了 |
[01:32] | – What smells like Vagisil? – Nothing. How can I help you? | – 什么东西 味道像卫姿丝 – 没什么 你有事吗 |
[01:34] | Remember how I thought Mr Peterson’s back pain was sacrolitis | 记得我说过Peterson先生的背痛应该是骶髂关节炎 |
[01:37] | and you said it wasn’t? Well, I was right. | 而你说不是 结果呢 我说对了 |
[01:42] | Elliot, you should never use scalding-hot coffee for a victory sip. | 你怎么能用滚烫的咖啡庆祝胜利呢 |
[01:46] | It’s a beginner’s mistake. | 这可是低级错误 |
[01:47] | Oh yeah, what are you so negative about? | 是吗 那你干吗要否认我的判断呢 |
[01:49] | Over the last few months Elliot’s come into her own as a doctor. | 前几个月Elliot进入了她行医生涯的鼎盛时期 |
[01:52] | Now that her mentor Molly is gone, | 现在她的导师Molly走了 |
[01:53] | she wants to prove it wasn’t a fluke. | 她要证明这并不是昙花一现 |
[01:55] | Attention, staff. | 全体员工注意 |
[01:56] | One of our hospital’s board members is coming in as a patient. | 医院董事会的一员来我们医院看病了 |
[01:59] | The first doctor to my office gets to treat him. | 机会难逢 先到先得 |
[02:01] | Of course around here, everyone’s looking to prove themselves. | 在这里每个人都在找机会证明自己 |
[02:04] | Go! | 来抢吧 |
[02:42] | So, Craig, how’s your grandmother doing? | Craig 你外婆怎么样了 |
[02:44] | She’s much better now. Thanks. | 她好多了 谢谢 |
[02:45] | It turns out it was just… | 结果只是虚惊… |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:21] | J.D., how could you do this to Turk? | J.D. 你怎么能这么对Turk呢 |
[03:23] | You two are so close | 你们关系这么好 |
[03:24] | that I occasionally have nightmares of you running away together. | 我都偶尔会做噩梦梦见你俩私奔了 |
[03:27] | Where do we go? | 我们私奔到哪儿了 |
[03:28] | One time we went to Aspen. | 有一次去了阿斯彭 |
[03:29] | Oh, I hope it was summer. I’m not that big a skier. | 哦 我希望是在夏天 我可不是很会滑雪 |
[03:31] | – Girls! I want an explanation. – Fine. Turk, tell her our code. | – 大妞们 我需要一个解释 – 告诉她我们的法则 |
[03:35] | If you haven’t had sex in six months, | 如果你半年没有做爱 |
[03:37] | you’re not accountable for who you sleep with. | 和谁睡觉都不用受到指责 |
[03:39] | Oh Please. When you were single, | 胡扯吧 你单身的时候 |
[03:41] | you were never that desperate, were you? | 也没有这么饥渴 对吗 |
[03:49] | Oh, that was amazing. | 哦 太销魂了 |
[03:53] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 太爽了 |
[03:57] | We’re all God’s children in the dark. | 我们都是黑暗之中神的子孙 |
[03:59] | Christopher Duncan Turk, you tell him how you really feel, | Christopher Duncan Turk 你告诉他你的真实感受 |
[04:03] | just like you told me last night, or I will do it for you. | 就是你昨晚告诉我的 不然我替你说 |
[04:08] | “Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[04:10] | why does he hurt me so ba-a-ad?” | 他为什么要这么伤害我 |
[04:13] | – I want you to stop seeing her. – Fine. | – 我想让你跟她分手 – 好吧 |
[04:16] | But I’m only ending it because friends come first. | 兄弟如手足 女人如衣服 |
[04:18] | – Plus, you already had sex with her. – Four and a half times. | – 你也和她睡过了 – 睡了四次半呢 |
[04:21] | Later. | 回见 |
[04:26] | Jordan, you’re on the board. | Jordan 你是董事会成员 |
[04:28] | What is the story on my patient Mr Summers? | 能说说我的病人Summers先生的情况吗 |
[04:30] | Well Stick, I’m going to warn you the same way I warn Perry every time | 小傻瓜 我要给你提个醒 |
[04:33] | when I have more than three scotches. | 就像我喝高了提醒Perry一样 |
[04:34] | Prepare to have your ass grabbed. | 准备好被摸屁股吧 |
[04:36] | That’s disturbing in, like, eight different ways. | 你这句话很有歧义哎 |
[04:39] | Barbie, he’s a sexist pig. He’s gonna eat you alive. | Barbie 那人是个性别歧视狂 会生吞了你的 |
[04:42] | Look, I’m not the same doctor I was four years ago. | 我已经不是四年前的我了 |
[04:44] | – I am smarter, more confident and… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 现在的我更聪明 更自信 更… – 好了好了 |
[04:47] | Just skip the rest of your “I’ll show you” Speech | 跳过你下半段”咱们走着瞧”的演讲 |
[04:49] | and just walk away in a huff. I’m very busy. | 带着怨气离开吧 我忙得很 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | So should we start this deposition, | 现在开始陈词 |
[04:58] | or do you just want to hand us a big bag of money? | 还是省省麻烦赔我们一大笔钱 |
[05:02] | “Big bag of money.” | “一大笔钱” |
[05:04] | You aren’t gonna freeze up around her again, are you, Ted? | 你不会被她的气场震慑到吧 Ted |
[05:06] | No chance. I’m drugged up. | 想都别想 我可是磕过药来的 |
[05:08] | Plus, if I concentrate, | 另外 如果我全神贯注 |
[05:10] | I think I can control the excessive flop sweat | 我应该能在她开口的那一刻 |
[05:12] | I get the second she speaks. | 控制我的满头大汗 |
[05:15] | Ted? You ready to get started? | Ted 你准备好开始了吗 |
[05:19] | Whenever you’re ready, Neena. | 你准备好了就行 Neena |
[05:21] | First off, I’d just like to say that these charges… | 首先 我想说这些指控… |
[05:28] | We should take a short recess. | 我们需要休庭一会 |
[05:30] | – Believe me, you’re better off. – I agree. | – 听我一句 你们最好休息一下 – 同意 |
[05:32] | Now, Mr Korman contends the shoulder surgery | Korman先生认为他接受的 |
[05:35] | he received ruined his tennis serve. | 肩部手术毁了他的网球生涯 |
[05:37] | I’d like to start by asking Dr. Turk | 我想请Turk医生先回答 |
[05:38] | if his diabetes could have affected his performance in surgery? | 他的糖尿病是否影响了他的手术 |
[05:42] | – You’re diabetic? – Yes. I told you that. | – 你是糖尿病人 – 是 我告诉过你 |
[05:44] | – Thought you were joking. – How is that funny? | – 我以为你开玩笑 – 这有什么好笑的 |
[05:46] | Well, it’s a very serious disease, and I don’t like you. | 这可是重病啊 我又不喜欢你 |
[05:50] | How do we even know he plays tennis? | 我们怎么知道他打网球 |
[05:59] | Look at him. He’s awful. | 看啊 他打的那么烂 |
[06:01] | You are awful. | 你打的太烂了 |
[06:02] | Wait for the serve. | 马上出大招 |
[06:07] | We’re settling. | 咱们死定了 |
[06:10] | I want you to know I still think you’re a great doctor, | 我想告诉你我仍然觉得你是个好医生 |
[06:12] | and I’ve been talking to my rabbi lately | 最近我还和我的教士 |
[06:14] | about me finally getting circumcised. | 探讨我要割包皮的事 |
[06:16] | It’s not a religious thing. It’s more for the ladies. | 不是宗教信仰问题 是为了女性着想 |
[06:19] | What? | 咋了 |
[06:26] | Hey, Neena. | 嗨 Neena |
[06:28] | God help me, I’m gonna miss that smile. | 天助我 我会想念这张冷脸的 |
[06:30] | I think because of the Turk situation | 我觉得因为Turk的关系 |
[06:33] | we should probably stop seeing each other. | 咱们不应该再见面了 |
[06:36] | No. | 不行 |
[06:36] | You can’t say no. No is the answer to a question, | 你不能说不 不是用来回答问题的 |
[06:39] | and I clearly wasn’t asking a question, Neena. | 我没在问你问题 Neena |
[06:41] | I was making a dramatic statement, and I’m sorry, | 我在做陈述 抱歉 |
[06:44] | but that statement was “Good-bye.” | 这个陈述是分手吧 |
[06:54] | You know, one of us is gonna tire eventually. | 咱俩总会有个人坚持不住 |
[07:00] | So, how are we feeling, Mr Summers? | 感觉如何 Summers先生 |
[07:02] | I feel like my ex-wife is standing on my chest… | 感觉我前妻正站在我胸口上 |
[07:06] | and not the pretty one. | 还不是那个漂亮的前妻 |
[07:08] | The fat one that had all my kids. | 是那个和我有一堆孩子的大胖子 |
[07:10] | Fantastic. I’d like to start by… | 好吧 先谈一下… |
[07:12] | Listen, Goldilocks, | 听着 小金毛 |
[07:14] | unless the next three words out of your mouth | 除非下一秒从你嘴里说出的话 |
[07:16] | are some combination of sponge, bath, and my big white ass, | 带有海绵 沐浴 我的大白屁股 |
[07:20] | I’m not interested. | 否则我可不想听 |
[07:22] | Now, how about you | 你最好 |
[07:24] | be a nice little nurse | 做个乖乖的小护士 |
[07:26] | and go find my doctor. | 把我的医生找来 |
[07:28] | – Actually, sir… – His name is Elliot Reid. | – 事实上 先生… – 他的名字是Elliot Reid |
[07:31] | So, what’s the word? Is this guy any good? | 跟我说说 这个医生怎么样 |
[07:37] | Oh, he rocks. | 哦 他特棒 |
[07:42] | Baby you know, if my malpractice insurance goes through the roof, | 亲爱的 如果我的医疗事故赔偿数目过大 |
[07:44] | you’ll gonna have to take a step down lifestyle-wise. | 你的日子就得过的紧巴点了 |
[07:47] | I live in a tiny apartment with my husband, his best friend, | 我现在就和我的丈夫 他的好友 还有他们死去的狗 |
[07:49] | and their dead stuffed dog. What’s the step down? | 住在一个小公寓了 还能怎么紧巴 |
[07:53] | Hey, come on. | 别这样 |
[07:54] | One of the most amazing things about you | 你最出色的一点就是 |
[07:57] | is that you never let anything beat you. | 不让任何事击垮你 |
[07:59] | I am pretty impressive. | 我真令人骄傲啊 |
[08:00] | Yes, you are, and don’t you let anything else | 可不是嘛 别让任何事 |
[08:02] | get into that beautiful head of yours. OK? | 干扰到你的心情 好吗 |
[08:05] | What could get into this man’s head, baby? Huh? | 什么事会让我烦心 是吧 宝贝 |
[08:08] | Tough day, huh? | 今天过的不爽吧 |
[08:09] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[08:11] | – Yeah. – Come on. | – 想 – 来吧 |
[08:14] | Neena, it’s over. | Neena 咱们结束了 |
[08:16] | No, it’s not. In fact, I find myself oddly turned on | 没有结束 说实话 我的性趣 |
[08:19] | by your timid”Baby horse standing up for the first time” Style of love-making. | 会被你羞涩的”小马第一次站立”式做爱点燃 |
[08:22] | First of all, thank you. Secondly, I tried to be reasonable. | 首先 谢你了 其次 我试着和你理论 |
[08:25] | If you want to see my dark side, you’re gonna see my dark side. | 但要是你想看看我的阴暗面 那我就不客气了 |
[08:29] | Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Tickle, tickle. | 挠你 挠你 挠你 挠你 |
[08:32] | Yet another strong moment for you? | 你有没有霸道的一面 |
[08:34] | Ok fine, why don’t you just tell me how this ends? | 好吧 你来告诉我怎么分手 |
[08:36] | You won’t break up with me. You’ll betray your friend. | 不和我分手 外加背叛你的朋友 |
[08:38] | Is this some lawyer mind trick? It’s not gonna happen. | 你在耍什么律师的把戏吗 绝对不可能 |
[08:41] | – Sit down. – I won’t. I’m leaving. | – 坐下 – 不 我要走了 |
[08:43] | – You’re gonna have sex with me. – I’ll do nothing of the sort. | – 你要和我做爱 – 我才不做这样的事 |
[08:47] | And as the ultimate act of betrayal, you will do it | 终极背叛行为 你要在 |
[08:50] | on the very same sweat-and-tear-soaked table where I crushed your friend. | 这张我无情碾压你朋友的桌子上和我做 |
[08:54] | Oh… I hate a dirty table. | 哦 我讨厌下流的桌子 |
[08:56] | You love a dirty table. | 你明明爱得要死 |
[08:58] | God help me, I do. | 老天爷 的确 |
[09:00] | I do love a dirty table. | 我就喜欢下流的桌子 |
[09:03] | OK, Mr Summers, your EKGs came back, | Summers先生 你的心电图出来了 |
[09:05] | and Dr Reid liked what he saw. | Reid医生很乐观 |
[09:07] | When the hell am I getting out of here? | 我他妈什么时候能出去 |
[09:09] | Dr Reid thought you might ask that and had an answer for you. | Reid医生知道你要这么问 他已经想好答案了 |
[09:12] | Shut your cakehole! | 闭上你的嘴 |
[09:13] | He also said for you to stop paying off orderlies | 他还说让你不要再买通护士 |
[09:15] | to sneak you cheeseburgers, you big load. | 偷偷给你芝士汉堡了你个大胃王 |
[09:17] | Wow. He’s old school. | 哇 姜还是老的辣 |
[09:19] | – Like me. – Hey! | – 和我一样 – 干吗呢 |
[09:22] | That belongs to Dr Reid. | 这可是Reid医生专属的 |
[09:24] | So you and Reid… | 你和Reid医生… |
[09:26] | Yes, we’re lovers. | 对 我们是恋人 |
[09:28] | Red-hot lovers. | 热恋的恋人 |
[09:30] | I’m guessing he’s married? | 我猜他已经结婚了 |
[09:32] | She doesn’t understand him like I do. | 他老婆不如我懂他 |
[09:34] | I love this guy. | 我爱这个医生 |
[09:36] | Not like I do. | 不如我爱 |
[09:41] | Hey, Turk’s kind of in a dark place right now, | Turk现在情绪不太好 |
[09:42] | so stay away from him, OK? | 你别去招惹他 行吗 |
[09:44] | Nothing personal. You’re just an awful human being. | 不是针对你 你只是个坏人而已 |
[09:46] | Of course. But… | 对啊 可是 |
[09:48] | we kind of crossed paths already. | 我们已经有了交集 |
[09:50] | Life is pointless, Gandhi, | 生活本没有意义 甘地 |
[09:52] | and I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 我来告诉你一个小秘密 |
[09:54] | The only thing more pointless than life itself is being a doctor. | 比生活还没有意义的就是做一个医生 |
[09:57] | I mean, bottom line, you spend eight years and 200 Gs | 说到底 你8年时间花了20万美元 |
[10:01] | trying to get through med school, and what do you have to show for it? | 从医学院毕业 有什么可以展示的东西吗 |
[10:04] | I’ll tell you. A diploma on your wall | 告诉你 就是一张挂在墙上的证书 |
[10:06] | and a bull’s-eye on your back. | 和你背后靶心 |
[10:08] | And you reminded him that people are basically good? | 你有提醒他人们都还是善良的吧 |
[10:12] | People suck. They suck. And make no mistake about it, | 人很坏 非常坏 这点毫无疑问 |
[10:14] | even sweet little old ladies | 就算慈祥的老太太 |
[10:16] | are looking to bend you over a chair in court. | 也会想在法庭上告你一状 |
[10:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[10:20] | We covered people. | 我们的确讨论了人 |
[10:23] | And I know you would never do anything | 我知道你更不会 |
[10:24] | to ruin his innocence. | 毁了他的纯真 |
[10:27] | You see, there is a compartment in the hat, | 看到了吧 帽子里有个隔间 |
[10:30] | so the stinkin’ rabbit is actually in there the whole time. | 所以这只臭兔子一直都在帽子里 |
[10:34] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:35] | People pretty much hear what they want to hear, OK? | 人们只听他们愿意听的 是吧 |
[10:37] | What did you do? | 你究竟做了什么 |
[10:40] | Excuse me. My son is interested in becoming a doctor, | 打扰一下 我儿子以后想当医生 |
[10:44] | and I thought maybe you could tell him what it’s like. | 你能不能告诉他当医生是什么感觉 |
[10:45] | I’d love to. I would love to. | 很乐意 非常乐意 |
[10:49] | Do you have a dog, bowl cut? | 你有狗吗 西瓜太郎 |
[10:51] | Well, | 好的 |
[10:52] | I want you to find a pile of its best work | 你需要找到一堆狗屎 |
[10:54] | and roll all around in it. | 去上面打滚 |
[10:56] | That’s how it feels to be a doctor, | 这就是当医生的感觉 |
[10:58] | because here’s the dirty little secret… | 因为这是个肮脏的小秘密 |
[11:00] | people don’t want your help. | 人们不想要你的帮助 |
[11:01] | They want your dignity,they want your pride. | 他们只想要你的体面 你的骄傲 |
[11:03] | But mostly, they want your money. | 但最重要的是 他们想要你的钱 |
[11:07] | Good luck in med school. | 祝你在医学院好运 |
[11:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:10] | The next time you see a magic show, | 下次你去看魔术的时候 |
[11:13] | the bunny was in the hat the whole time. | 记住小兔子其实一直都在魔术师的帽子里 |
[11:16] | Peace out. | 再见 |
[11:19] | You are so dead. | 饶不了你 |
[11:23] | You can only keep the truth hidden for so long. | 纸终究包不住火 |
[11:25] | Enough is enough. | 够了够了 |
[11:27] | I want to meet this Dr Reid. | 我要见见这个Reid医生 |
[11:30] | No problem. Frick. | 没问题 妹的 |
[11:32] | Turk, wait! | Turk 等一下 |
[11:35] | Let’s sit down and talk about this. | 咱们坐下好好谈谈 |
[11:37] | And when the truth comes out, | 当真相大白时 |
[11:38] | it doesn’t set you free as much as you’d hoped. | 并不会如你所愿让你释怀 |
[11:42] | Hey, buddy. | 嗨 哥们 |
[11:43] | Especially if it involves betraying your best friend. | 尤其是背叛了你的挚友时 |
[11:47] | Did we win? | 我们赢了吗 |
[11:53] | Wait, hold on, Turk. | 别走 Turk |
[11:54] | Haven’t you ever heard of keeping your enemies closer? | 你没听说过要和敌人保持紧密联系吗 |
[11:57] | I was keeping her close, Turk. | 我就是在和她保持紧密联系 Turk |
[11:58] | Hey, Gandhi. I think we should talk. What do you think? | 嘿 甘地 咱们谈谈吧 你觉得怎样 |
[12:01] | Sure, Dr Cox and I were feeling guilty, | 当然了 Cox医生和我都很内疚 |
[12:03] | but if Turk didn’t want to talk about it, we were in the clear. | 但要是Turk不想谈 我们也就轻松了 |
[12:06] | May I have a word with you two? | 我能和你们两位谈谈吗 |
[12:11] | Ok, who wants to be me? | 你们谁想扮演我 |
[12:14] | Craig, you’re probably still mad at me. Anyone else? | Craig 你可能还在生我的气 还有人吗 |
[12:16] | Dr Reid at your service. | Reid医生 乐意效劳 |
[12:20] | OK, that’s a no for Todd. | Todd就算了 |
[12:21] | Isn’t there anyone here that I can trust to be me? | 还有谁扮演我我能信得过 |
[12:24] | Hello. I’m Dr Reid. | 你好 我是Reid医生 |
[12:26] | Dr Elliot Reid. | Elliot Reid医生 |
[12:29] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[12:32] | What is the matter with you two? | 你们俩发什么神经 |
[12:34] | J.D., you said you were gonna break up with Neena. | J.D.你说过要和Neena分手的 |
[12:37] | I know, believe me, the whole time we were having sex | 相信我 整个做爱的过程 |
[12:39] | I was thinking about Turk. | 我都在想着Turk |
[12:41] | – That came out wrong. – And you… | – 这么说不合适 – 还有你 |
[12:43] | …why do you want everybody in this hospital to be as miserable as you? | 为什么你想让这里的每个人都和你一样病态 |
[12:46] | How could you not get this? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[12:49] | What does misery love? | 病态和什么相连 |
[12:51] | All right, look… | 行了 听着 |
[12:52] | Company! | 病态和病态 |
[12:53] | Misery loves company! | 同病相怜 |
[12:56] | Misery loves company. | 同病相怜 |
[12:58] | Oh, God. | 我的妈啊 |
[12:59] | OK, sure sure. Maybe we did screw up, just a poquito, | 没错 我们是做错了 但只是小错 |
[13:02] | but come on, we’re definitely | 别这样 我们肯定不是 |
[13:04] | not the ones that you want to be mad at. | 你要发火的对象 |
[13:06] | Oh, yeah? Then who? | 是吗 那谁是 |
[13:07] | Hiya, fellas. | 大家好啊 |
[13:21] | Summers Summers, | |
[13:22] | – I think we can save your foot. – It’s his heart. | – 我觉得你的脚还是有救的 – 是心脏 |
[13:25] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[13:26] | We’re concerned about your ticker. | 我们是担心你的起搏器 |
[13:44] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:44] | Yes, yes. | 对 对 |
[13:46] | Well, your paper strip looks good. | 你的心电图看起来不错 |
[13:49] | But, we’re going to have to listen to that heart of yours. | 但是 我们还是要听听你的心跳 |
[14:05] | I’m afraid I was wrong. We’re going to have to take that foot. | 恐怕我之前说错了 我们还是要把那只脚截肢了 |
[14:10] | My talk with Carla gave me the courage to take a stand. | 和Carla的谈话让我有了勇气表态 |
[14:13] | After all, misery loves camaraderie. | 毕竟 同病相怜嘛 |
[14:16] | Look, Neena… | Neena 是这样… |
[14:16] | If you talk about ending our relationship again, I’ll punish you. | 你要是再提分手 我就要惩罚你了 |
[14:20] | Punish me? How? | 怎么惩罚我 |
[14:23] | You know what? Now, this is cra… | 这太疯狂了 |
[14:24] | I am not gonna get your name tattooed on my ankle, OK? | 我才不要把你的名字纹在脚踝上 |
[14:27] | Enough is enough, all right? | 差不多就行了 好吧 |
[14:29] | A man has to have his limits. | 我的忍耐也是有极限的 |
[14:30] | Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[14:34] | And that’s when I realised I would never be strong enough | 此刻我意识到我永远不可能强大到 |
[14:36] | to break Neena’s hold over me. I needed help. | 挣脱Neena的束缚 我需要帮助 |
[14:39] | I needed someone even scarier than she was. | 我需要找个比她还可怕的人 |
[14:41] | I needed a real witch. | 一个真正的巫婆 |
[14:44] | It’s a witch! | 一个巫婆 |
[14:52] | Somebody must have left this here from Halloween. | 肯定是万圣节别人留下的 |
[14:54] | God, Dr Cox is gonna go off on me, | 完了 Cox医生肯定要骂死我了 |
[14:57] | It’s going to be worse than the time | 一定比我哥Barry抓到 |
[14:57] | my brother Barry caught me reading his Playgirl magazines. | 我看他花花女郎的还惨 |
[14:59] | – Don’t you mean Playboy? – No. | – 你是说花花公子吗 – 不是 |
[15:02] | – So you’re saying your brother’s… – Yes – Has he actually told your family… | – 你哥是 – 对 – 他跟家人出柜了吗 |
[15:05] | – No. – But everyone’s positive that he is | – 不知道 – 但大家都心知肚明 |
[15:07] | – Do you think he and another guy… – No more questions. | – 他是不是和别的男人… – 不准再问问题了 |
[15:11] | Elliot, if you can handle that sexist dirtbag in there, | Elliot 如果你能驾驭的了那个性别歧视的混球 |
[15:13] | – you can certainly handle Perry. – Why are you being nice to me? | – 驾驭Perry肯定没问题 – 你为什么对我这么好 |
[15:16] | OK Perry occasionally talks to me at home, | Perry在家的时候偶尔提起过 |
[15:19] | and he told me that you don’t need him as much anymore, | 他说你不再像从前那么需要他了 |
[15:21] | and it annoys the hell out of him, | 让他很不爽 |
[15:22] | which, of course, gives me endless enjoyment. | 看他这样我很享受 |
[15:25] | Don’t go backwards. Own what you did with Mr Summers. | 别退步 承认你对Summers先生所做的 |
[15:28] | You are so much stronger | 你比这里其他的 |
[15:29] | than all the other idiot residents around here. | 傻瓜住院医师都强 |
[15:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:33] | Jordan, I need you to break up with somebody for me. | Jordan 我需要你帮我分个手 |
[15:37] | Really. | 真的 |
[15:42] | Hey, there’s no pie here. | 没有馅饼啊 |
[15:45] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:47] | You two are gonna kill me. | 你们俩要杀了我 |
[15:48] | Nobody’s gonna kill you. | 没有人要杀你 |
[15:49] | Hi. I’m Dr Nobody. | 嗨 我是”没有人”医生 |
[15:51] | Oh, I see. This is your Hippocratic Oath? Schoolyard threats? | 明白了 这是你们希波克拉底誓词吗 还是人身威胁 |
[15:54] | Seriously, is there no pie? | 真的没有馅饼吗 |
[15:56] | Turk Look, Turk, | |
[15:57] | I know you feel like you did right by him, | 我明白你觉得你没有对不起他 |
[15:59] | but you have to acknowledge | 但你得承认 |
[16:00] | that Mr Korman feels like you let him down. | Korman先生觉得你让他失望了 |
[16:03] | Hey, you know what? | 事实上 |
[16:04] | I don’t feel that way. | 我并没有失望 |
[16:06] | I know you did the best job you could. | 我知道你尽了全力 |
[16:09] | But there’s something that you should know about me. | 我想告诉你们的是 |
[16:12] | People hate me. | 我不招人待见 |
[16:14] | But in tennis, | 但是在网球场上 |
[16:15] | they’re forced to interact. | 人们被迫和我互动 |
[16:17] | So for three hours two Sundays a month, | 所以在每个月 每两个周末的三小时里 |
[16:21] | I have friends. You know what I mean? | 我是有朋友的 你明白我的意思吗 |
[16:24] | So, what you’re saying is that even though you think | 你是说即使你知道 |
[16:26] | my husband did a great job, | 我老公做的很棒 |
[16:28] | you’ve decided to crush his spirit | 你也要粉碎他的意志 |
[16:30] | by putting a permanent black mark on his medical record | 给他的行医生涯中抹个黑点 |
[16:32] | over a tennis game? | 就为了打网球 |
[16:34] | I fear I’ve said too much. | 恐怕我透露的太多了 |
[16:39] | OK, this woman is horrifying, so don’t panic. | 这个女人很恐怖 不要惊慌 |
[16:42] | – I’ll be fine. – I was talking to myself. | – 我应付的来 – 我是在给自己打气 |
[16:43] | There you are. Go get in the backseat of my car and lie down on the floor. | 你在这儿啊 上后座上躺下 |
[16:46] | – OK. – Back. | – 好吧 – 回来 |
[16:48] | Neena. Word? | Neena 聊几句 |
[16:50] | Oh, it’s so on. | 好戏开始了 |
[16:55] | You got something to say, say it. | 有屁快放 |
[17:06] | The thing about strong women, | 强势女人的特点就是 |
[17:07] | if you call them out, | 你惹毛了她们 |
[17:08] | they’re gonna give you a piece of their mind. | 她们就让你尝尝厉害 |
[17:11] | I should’ve known, Barbie. | 我就知道 芭比 |
[17:13] | Hell, you have been impersonating a doctor since the first day you got here. | 你来的第一天 就一直在冒充医生 |
[17:16] | Look, I did what I had to do to treat this guy. | 我对症下药治疗这个人 |
[17:18] | And as far as me being scared | 至于你要吓唬我 |
[17:20] | about you telling him that I’m full of crap… | 你会告诉他我满口胡言 |
[17:22] | Hey, jerkwad! I’m Dr Reid! | 嗨 老混蛋 我就是Reid医生 |
[17:24] | – What?! – Oh, and by the way, | – 什么 – 哦 顺便提一句 |
[17:26] | I had a chat with your wife. I know I’m in your head. | 我和你老婆聊了聊 我知道我是你的心病 |
[17:29] | It took me three years to move in and I’m not moving out. | 我花了三年成为你的心病 我可不会轻易放弃 |
[17:34] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 就这样办 |
[17:35] | You’re gonna drop this lawsuit because it’s wrong and you know it, | 你撤诉 因为你知道起诉本来就不对 |
[17:38] | but also because if you don’t, | 还因为假如你不撤诉 |
[17:40] | I’ll pound the plaid right off that shirt | 我的拳头可就不长眼了 |
[17:41] | and make it so the only way | 到时候你只能 |
[17:42] | you’ll be able to eat pie is through a straw. | 用吸管吃馅饼了 |
[17:46] | You come in here and walk around like you’re the queen bee? | 你在这儿进进出出的像个女王一样 |
[17:49] | Guess what, missy. This is my house. | 很不幸 小妞 这是老娘的地盘 |
[17:51] | You and Mr Chestless here are over. | 你和平胸男到此就拜拜了 |
[17:54] | So move on. Cos if you don’t, | 所以赶紧走远 如果你不走 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna turn your little lame liaison into a threesome | 我可要把你的小破车变成3P战场了 |
[17:58] | starring yours truly. | 主角就是姐姐我 |
[18:00] | And I don’t kiss nice. | 我可不温柔 |
[18:13] | And just like that, we all knew who had won. | 就这样 谁赢了显而易见 |
[18:15] | Ouch. | 好痛 |
[18:18] | Yeah! | 说得好 |
[18:21] | OK. Fine. It’s over. | 好吧 分手 |
[18:23] | I’m free? | 我自由了 |
[18:25] | Hey, you. Go get in the back of my car. | 嗨 你 到我汽车后座上 |
[18:27] | Awesome. | 掉馅饼了 |
[18:34] | Wow. Thanks, Jordan. I’ll see you around. | 哇 太感谢了Jordan 回头见 |
[18:37] | Not so fast. You’re my bitch now. | 先别走 你现在跟我混了 |
[18:44] | Jordan’s making me stretch out her new jeans. | Jordan让我帮她撑新牛仔裤 |
[18:49] | Cry me a river. | 真同情你 |
[18:51] | You know what Gandhi’s wife made me do this afternoon | 你知道甘地的老婆下午让我干什么了吗 |
[18:53] | – cos I supposedly crushed his spirit? – What? | – 就因为我可能毁了他的斗志 – 什么 |
[18:57] | Ever since the surgery, I’ve been serving lefty. | 手术之后 我变成了左撇子 |
[19:00] | A little unpredictable, but I’m getting some good heat. | 有些意外 但让我的爆发力大增 |
[19:03] | Can’t wait to see it. | 放马过来吧 |
[19:08] | Hit you on the fly! Fifteen-love! | 把你打飞了 一比零 |
[19:13] | Turk, I’m sorry about Neena. | Turk Neena的事儿抱歉了 |
[19:15] | It’s OK, man. | 没关系兄弟 |
[19:16] | She’s a woman. I understand. | 她是个女人 我理解 |
[19:18] | And the truth was he did understand. | 事实上他确实理解 |
[19:21] | No matter how much we like to pretend otherwise, | 不管我们怎么掩饰 |
[19:22] | strong, confident women will always have the power over us. | 都会被强势自信的女人吸引 |
[19:26] | Whether they’re fighting for respect… | 不管她们是为赢得尊重而强势 |
[19:29] | … or fighting for their man… | 还是为自己的男人强势 |
[19:31] | … or even just fighting for the hell of it. | 或者是做什么都强势 |
[19:33] | Strong women make all guys feel the same way. | 强势的女人给所有男人的感觉都一样 |
[19:36] | Jordan looks mad. I should go. | Jordan看起来很暴躁 我先闪了 |
[19:39] | I have to pick up Carla’s dry cleaning. | 我得去干洗店给Carla取衣服 |
[19:43] | Well, what do we have here? | 瞧啊 这是哪个小不点 |
[19:45] | Oh, no. | 哦 别 |
[19:47] | I heard from a reliable source | 据可靠线报 |
[19:50] | that you want to live in a dumpster. | 你想住在一个垃圾箱里 |
[19:52] | I can arrange that. | 我来给你找地方吧 |
[19:54] | Yep, I know just the right neighbourhood. | 对 我知道哪儿有垃圾箱 |