时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Since my apartment’s roof collapsed, I was living at a hotel. | 因为公寓的屋顶塌了 我现在住在酒店里 |
[00:08] | But that’s not the only thing that’s changed around here. | 这可不是我唯一的变化 |
[00:15] | Now I’m an attending, I am a licensed badass. | 我成为主治医生啦 有了执照 牛逼的不行 |
[00:18] | Elliot actually works at a different hospital. | Eilliot真的去别家医院工作了 |
[00:21] | She’s trying to lay low at first. | 刚开始她还想努力保持低调 |
[00:25] | And Turk and Carla are trying to make a baby. | Turk和Carla正在努力造人 |
[00:28] | Here you go, baby. | 亲爱的 快吃 |
[00:31] | I know you love foreplay, | 我知道你喜欢前戏 |
[00:32] | but I only have five minutes, so I made you a sandwich. | 可是我只有五分钟 只能给你做个三明治替代了 |
[00:36] | That’s the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. | 你是我见过最性感的尤物了 |
[00:38] | – Over here,Turk. – My bad, baby. | – Turk 看这里看这里 – 不好意思 宝贝 |
[00:41] | Yep! Life was different. | 没错 生活大不同了 |
[00:43] | Hey! You take my Porsche from the valet? | 嘿 你从泊车员那领走了我的保时捷 |
[00:46] | This didn’t feel like my scooter. | 貌似不像是我的摩托车 |
[00:51] | Look, no harm done. Here are your driving glasses, | 听着 你的车好得很呢 这是你的驾驶眼镜 |
[00:54] | here’s your driving scarf and here are your driving gloves. | 这是你的驾驶围巾 这是你的驾驶手套 |
[00:58] | Fine, here’s your driving sock. | 好吧 你的驾驶袜 |
[01:02] | I didn’t care, because now that I’m an attending, | 我才不在意这些 因为我现在是个主治医生啦 |
[01:04] | I had picked out a whole new look. | 而且我精心打造了一个全新造型 |
[01:07] | – morning, colleague. – Oh, absolutely not. | – 早上好 同事们 – 喔 这绝对不行 |
[01:11] | What, Tall, Dark and Scary? | 咋地 嫌我太高太暗黑太吓人吗 |
[01:13] | I can wear whatever the hell I… | 告诉你 我特么想穿什么就 |
[01:15] | – What are you doing? – This is my new imaginary warning light. | – 你在干嘛 – 这是我新的假想警示灯 |
[01:18] | When it starts blinking, | 当它开始闪的时候 |
[01:20] | a situation has ten seconds to resolve itself | 你有十秒钟的时间自行解决问题 |
[01:22] | before I flash white with rage and kill someone. | 不然之后我就会抓狂 开始杀人 |
[01:25] | *One, two, three, four…* | *一 二 三 四* |
[01:29] | *…seven, eight, nine and ten.* | *七 八 九 十* |
[01:32] | I had a little trouble getting my Baby Gap T-shirt off. | 我脱不下我的BabyGapT恤 |
[01:35] | It’ll happen. | 会脱下来的 |
[01:38] | Whoooaaaaahhhh! | 哎呦我滴妈 |
[01:39] | OK,you know, I’m gonna… I’m gonna go with “Ow.” | 好吧 我还是”嗷”一嗓子比较好 |
[01:42] | How depressing is it being you?I mean Seriously, | 你说你当个人怎么这么悲催啊 讲真的 |
[01:44] | Would you equate it more with being a Cub fan, | 你觉得像当个芝加哥小熊队粉丝那么悲催呢 |
[01:46] | or to, say, being born without lips? | 还是像天生无唇那么悲催啊 |
[01:49] | – Born without lips. – I know a guy. | – 天生无唇 – 我认识一个家伙 |
[01:50] | – His house just burned down. – How sad. | – 他家刚被烧了 – 太惨了 |
[01:53] | Well, He was smoking in bed. He shouldn’t have smoked. | 都怪他自己在床上抽烟 他就不应该抽烟 |
[01:55] | Bcause he looked ridiculous. | 他都没有嘴唇怎么抽烟 |
[01:57] | “I have a snake face.” | “我有一张蛇脸” |
[01:59] | Listen, today if you bother me, | 听好 如果你今天想恶整我的话 |
[02:01] | could you do it without being around me? | 能不能躲着我偷偷搞 |
[02:03] | I have new interns starting today. Can you imagine | 今天有新实习生要来 你能想象得到 |
[02:06] | what it’s like to see this place through their eyes for the first time? | 在初次邂逅的实习生的眼中 这儿是什么样的吗 |
[02:18] | There’s something on your shirt, kid. | 你的衣服上有点东西 小子 |
[02:20] | Ha-ha! Classic! | 哈哈 百试不爽 |
[02:28] | Sparky, it’s five dollars a minute to stare in public. | 小色鬼 公众地方盯着我可要五块钱一分钟哦 |
[02:31] | It’s free in private… | 私底下嘛 免费 |
[02:40] | You’re gonna love it here, sport. | 小子 你会爱上这里的 |
[02:42] | Get out while you still can. | 现在逃还来得及 |
[02:44] | Seriously, get out while you still can. | 说真的 趁现在有机会 快跑吧 |
[02:47] | Junior, have you seen Johnny? | 新来的 你有见到Johnny吗 |
[02:50] | You know, Alzheimer’s patient who likes to tackle people? | 就那个老年痴呆 还喜欢到处擒抱别人的家伙 |
[02:54] | Has anybone seen Johnny, the tackling Alzheimer’s patient? | 有人看见老年痴呆擒拿手Johnny了吗 |
[02:59] | Hey! You must be Keith. | 嗨 你就是Keith吧 |
[03:01] | Don’t look so nervous, buddy. I got your back. | 小朋友 别这么紧张嘛 有我罩你呢 |
[03:04] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[03:08] | I found him. | 找到他了 |
[03:25] | Someone’s close enough for a hair-mussing. | 看来可以给某人搞个鸡窝头咯 |
[03:30] | Dynamite bangs. | 炸裂性刘海喔 |
[03:31] | Hey, guys. Follow me. | 伙计们 跟我来 |
[03:34] | Listen, if you’re having trouble finding a vein for an IV, | 听着 如果你找不到静脉注射的血管 |
[03:36] | please don’t page me. | 请不要传呼我 |
[03:38] | If you’re desperate, you’re lucky. | 别失望 因为你们很幸运 |
[03:40] | This is a city hospital, | 这是所市立医院 |
[03:41] | there are plenty of heroin addicts around who are quite adept at this. | 所以这里会有很多瘾君子 找血管啥的他们最在行了 |
[03:44] | Did you find a vein, there, Reverend Mayhem? | 你找到血管了吗 混世大魔王 |
[03:47] | – No problem. – Okay, Good work, buddy. Stay in school. | – 没问题 – 做得好 兄弟 好好学习哦 |
[03:50] | – Mr. Kellerman, how’re you feeling? – Not great. | – Kellerman先生 感觉如何 – 不好 |
[03:53] | Well, that’s probably why you’re here! Ha! | 这就是为什么你来医院就诊啊 哈 |
[03:55] | Humor is a great icebreaker for patients, OK? Follow me. | 幽默可是医患关系的绝佳破冰武器 懂吗 跟我走 |
[04:00] | Mr. Kellerman has congestive heart failure. | Kellerman先生有充血性心力衰竭症 |
[04:02] | OK, Lisa, I want you to start him on diuretics, OK? | Lisa 我想让你帮他先用利尿剂 好吗 |
[04:05] | That way we’ll loosen up some of the fluid around his lungs. | 这样方便我们帮他疏通肺部附近的积水 |
[04:07] | The good news is he’ll go home tomorrow. | 好消息是他明天会出院回家 |
[04:10] | The bad news is if he’s not here, | 坏消息是如果他不在医院 |
[04:11] | he won’t move up the heart transplant list. | 他就不能在心脏移植名单上继续排着了 |
[04:14] | See, in medicine, there are lots of Catch 22’s, | 看吧 在医学中 这种”抓二十二条鱼”的情况经常出现 |
[04:17] | a phrase made famous, | 我相信这句名言是 |
[04:18] | I believe,by an old fisherman who would stay out fishing | 出自一个老渔翁坚持钓鱼 |
[04:21] | until he caught… how many fish? Anybody? That’s right, 22. | 直到他抓到 多少条鱼 谁知道 没错 就是二十二条鱼 |
[04:25] | – See, in 1492, Columbus… – Newbie! | – 在1492年 哥伦布 – 菜鸟 |
[04:28] | If you loved the sound of your very own voice any more, | 你要是那么喜欢你自己的声音 |
[04:32] | you would probably sit in a little room | 你可以自己呆在个小房间里 |
[04:33] | all day and sing to yourself. | 整天唱歌给自己听就行了 |
[04:36] | Oh, you guys can skedaddle. | 你们可以闪了 |
[04:44] | I love interns. | 我喜欢实习生 |
[04:45] | Gentlemen, a reminder: As attendings, you are expected to turn in | 先生们 提个醒 你们主治医生明天前要上交 |
[04:49] | your insurance paperwork and your required urine sample by tomorrow. | 保险文书和指定尿样 |
[04:52] | Bob I’m not planning on doing any paperwork. | Bob 我可没打算做这些文书工作 |
[04:54] | I did go ahead and leave my urine sample | 我倒有打算把尿样 |
[04:57] | on your driver’s-side car door. | 放到你的驾驶座的车门上 |
[04:58] | Perry, your lips, my ass, they should meet. | Perry 免费送你三字 去你的 |
[05:00] | Dorian, after four years, I can only hope | Dorian 经过这四年 我只希望 |
[05:02] | taht you are no longer following in his footsteps. | 你不再”步他后尘” |
[05:05] | I turned in my paperwork already, | 我已经上交了文书了 |
[05:06] | but I’m gonna wait till tomorrow to turn in my urine sample. | 但是明天才能上交尿样 |
[05:10] | out of respect to the fellas in the lab… | 这是出于对实验室同志的尊重 |
[05:12] | There’s an asparagus issue. | 今天吃了点芦笋 小便味道会臭臭哒 |
[05:14] | Now there’s an answer that | 这个答案值得 |
[05:16] | warrants a half-sincere pat on the shoulder. | 一个”五分”真诚的拍肩 |
[05:18] | Thanks, Dr. Kelso! | 谢了 Kelso医生 |
[05:20] | He said “Half-sincere,” I think it was full-sincere. | 他说是”五分”真诚 我觉得是”十分”真诚 |
[05:23] | Feel my shoulder, it’s warm. | 摸摸看 还是暖暖的 |
[05:25] | Lindsay, by you reaching the level of attending physician, | 妹子 成为主治内科医生后 |
[05:28] | you’ve somehow managed to | 你在某种程度上已经 |
[05:29] | become a member of a club that I belong to. | 加入了一个我所在的俱乐部 |
[05:32] | Obviously there was no vote. | 显然 我对此没有啥表决权 |
[05:35] | Because if there had been ,you would still hear the | 因为如果我有表决权的话 你会听见 |
[05:38] | sound of my voice screaming, | 我扯着嗓子狂吼 |
[05:39] | “Nay, oh, dear God, one thousand times nay!” | “不行 啊 苍天啊 我坚决不同意” |
[05:44] | That being said, | 换句话说 |
[05:45] | It’s my obligation to let you in | 我不得不放你加入我们这个组织 |
[05:47] | on the organization’s one and only bylaw: We’re men. | 因为加入这组织的唯一前提就是”是个人(男人)就行” |
[05:53] | Yes, we are. | 我们确实是男人 |
[05:54] | The women are men. The children are men. The men, of course, men! | 女人是人 小孩是人 我们男人当然是人 |
[05:58] | So I went ahead and took the liberty of | 所以我擅自行事 冒昧 |
[06:00] | making you five man cards. | 给你制作了五张”男人卡” |
[06:02] | Hold them very dear, | 小心保管吧 |
[06:04] | because every time you drop the ball, man-wise, | 因为每当你犯下娘炮之错 |
[06:08] | I’m going to take one from you. | 我就会拿走一张”男人卡” |
[06:10] | I don’t need your approval or your stupid man cards. | 我不需要按你的标准和傻逼”男人卡”行事 |
[06:14] | Although the lettering is darling. | 不过这字可真好看 |
[06:16] | Have you ever done calligraphy? | 你有练过书法吗 |
[06:18] | – Thank you. – Damn it! | – 谢了 – 可恶 |
[06:23] | That night, since we were low on cash, | 因为我们最近手头有点紧 |
[06:26] | Turk snuck me into the movies. | 所以晚上Turk把我打包好 溜进了电影院 |
[06:28] | One, please! | 一张票 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Afterwards,We talked about my living arrangements. | 之后 我们谈了一下我的生活现状 |
[06:32] | – Are you sure about this? – You shouldn’t stay in a hotel, | – 你确定要这么做吗 – 你不应该住在酒店里 |
[06:34] | so stay here until you find a place. | 找到新住所之前就先住我这儿吧 |
[06:36] | Carla was psyched to get rid of me. Are you gonna tell her? | Carla踹走我那会儿可是很高兴的 你要告诉她这事吗 |
[06:39] | I don’t know. What do you think? | 我不知道 你觉得呢 |
[06:41] | Turk? Is that you? | Turk 是你吗 |
[06:44] | – Yes. I’ll be right in, baby. – OK. | – 嗯 很快进去 宝贝 – 好吧 |
[06:52] | Dude, you left your gym shorts in here! | 哥们 你把你的臭运动短裤放包里了 |
[06:55] | Look, I gotta sex her up. I’ll be back as quick as I can, | 我要去爽她一把 我会尽快回来的 |
[06:59] | so it’d be about a hour and a half. | 大概一个半小时以后 |
[07:01] | Wait! Could you just quickly scratch my nose? | 等等 快点挠下我鼻子吧 |
[07:08] | OK. OK. Don’t zip me… up! | 好吧 别把拉链拉上 |
[07:12] | Turk Turk Turk! Turk! | |
[07:22] | – I’m a little sick of the Turks. – Excuse me? | – 我有点厌倦Turk一家(土耳其人)了 – 说什么呢 |
[07:25] | Not you, Omar. I love your people. | 不是说你 Omar 我喜欢你们土耳其人 |
[07:27] | I’m talking about their lovey-dovey crap. | 我是在谴责他们秀恩爱 |
[07:30] | Babe, I borrowed your backpack this morning | 宝贝 今天早上我借用了你的背包 |
[07:32] | and all of my change fell out. | 结果我装包里的零钱都掉出来了 |
[07:34] | Maybe someone or something had | 可能是某人或者随便啥的必须 |
[07:36] | to gnaw a hole in it to keep from suffocating. | 在包底咬个洞才能不被憋死吧 |
[07:38] | Maybe someone already apologized for that about a hundred times. | 可能某人已经为这事道歉一百次了 |
[07:42] | Maybe 100 wasn’t enough. I don’t know. | 可能一百次远远不够吧 你觉得呢 |
[07:44] | – Absolutely no lovers’ quarrels. – Damn it! | – 小基友 闹别扭 一点也不爷们 – 可恶 |
[07:48] | Elliot,by the way, what are you doing here? | 对了 Elliot 你在这里干嘛 |
[07:50] | She hasn’t talked to anybody at her new hospital yet. | 她到现在都没跟新医院的人讲过话呢 |
[07:52] | – How did this become about me? – The Turks are sneaky. | – 怎么扯到我身上来了 – 土耳其人(Turk一家)真卑鄙 |
[07:57] | Not you guys. I think Omar took my pudding. | 不是说你们 我觉得Omar偷了我的布丁 |
[08:02] | Hey, Keith! Can I get your pudding? | 嘿 Keith 能把你的布丁分给我吃吗 |
[08:08] | Interns. | 实习菜鸟 |
[08:09] | You should be excited about meeting people over there. | 结识新同事你应该开心才对 |
[08:12] | You could totally reinvent yourself. | 你可以打造一个全新的自己 |
[08:14] | You’re right! | 你说的对 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna tell them I am the most perfect doctor ever | 我要告诉他们我是史上最完美的医生 |
[08:18] | who never needs anyone’s help with anything! | 啥事都不需要帮忙 谁都别想帮我 |
[08:22] | That’ll end well. Dude! | 这下可好了 兄弟 |
[08:29] | This guy’s unbelievable! | 这家伙真是难以置信的卑鄙 |
[08:32] | OK,guys,for some reason, Mr. Kellerman’s fluid situation | 好吧 同志们 不知怎么地 Kellerman先生的积液状况 |
[08:36] | isn’t getting any better. | 一点也没有好转 |
[08:37] | I think we should be more aggressive. | 我们应该采取更积极点的疗法 |
[08:38] | Keith? Why don’t you go get a Lasix drip. | Keith 帮他弄个呋塞米点滴吧 |
[08:42] | Other way, Keith! | Keith 走反啦 |
[08:47] | Oh, Jason, when you’re filling out | Jason 当你填写一份 |
[08:49] | a female patient’s exam report, | 女病人检查报告时 |
[08:51] | her breasts can be “Healthy” Or “Unhealthy,” | 她的胸部状况可以用”健康”或”不健康”来描述 |
[08:54] | Never “Bangin’ double-Ds.” | 但永远别用”酷炫D杯” |
[08:56] | There’s so much paperwork. | 文书工作太多了 |
[08:58] | My dad was a veterinarian, and he never had to do anything. | 我爸是个兽医 他什么事都不用做 |
[09:01] | Sometimes I wish this place were more like a horse hospital. | 有时候我真希望这里是间治疗马匹的医院 |
[09:11] | I’m sorry, Mr. Larson, but I do not like the look of that leg. | 抱歉了 Larson先生 可我不喜欢你那条腿的样子 |
[09:17] | We would have better hours. All right, gang, get out of here. | 的确挺有趣的 好吧 伙计们 闪吧 |
[09:23] | Hey, everybody? Great work today. | 嘿 伙计们 今天干得很好 |
[09:27] | How do you bother someone without being around them? | 怎样才可以躲着某人还能恶整到他呢 |
[09:29] | That is the question. | 真是个问题 |
[09:48] | Dorian, I’m paying you to work, | Dorian 我发工资是让你去工作的 |
[09:49] | not stand around acting like the Fonz. | 不是像Fonz那样傻站在那的 |
[09:52] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[09:55] | Being Turk’s secret roommate was going great… | 做Turk的秘密室友一直很顺利 |
[09:58] | …until now. | 直到此时此刻 |
[09:59] | Turk? I’m leaving for work. | Turk 我要上班去了 |
[10:01] | OK.You’ve worked on your Turk impression since college. | 好吧 你从上大学开始就尝试模仿Turk了 |
[10:04] | – Time to shine! – Turk? | – 是时候露一手了 – Turk |
[10:06] | Baby I’ll be thinking about your lovelies and whatnot | 宝贝 再见到你之前 |
[10:09] | until the second I see you,but right now, I’m doing my business. | 我会一直挂念你的美的 但现在我在上大号呢 |
[10:12] | Don’t forget to use the Glade! | 别忘了用空气清新剂 |
[10:15] | Dude! That’s the best it’s ever sounded! | 哥们 这是你模仿事业的巅峰 |
[10:18] | – I thought she was gone? – Nah, she came back for a quickie. | – 我以为她已经去上班了 – 她回来跟我小干了一场 |
[10:21] | All this baby stuff, I feel like she rushed me into it. | 在生宝宝这件事上 我觉得她逼得太紧了 |
[10:24] | I’m not sure I’m ready. | 我都不确定我是不是准备好做爸爸了 |
[10:25] | Well, you’d better get ready, she’s been off the pill for a week. | 呃 你最好快点做好准备 她一星期没吃避孕药了 |
[10:29] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[10:45] | Think she’ll be mad? | 你觉得她会生气吗 |
[10:56] | Dr. Reid? Need some help? | Reid医生 要我帮你吗 |
[10:58] | I don’t need anyone’s help. Thank you | 我不需要任何人的帮忙 谢谢 |
[11:00] | Stop running! | 别流了 |
[11:03] | Doctor, do you know where the Foley caths are? | 医生 你知道气囊导尿管在哪吗 |
[11:06] | Sir, I know where everything is. | 先生 问我就问对人了 |
[11:09] | Be right back. | 很快拿给你 |
[11:12] | Stupid coffee robot! Frick! | 蠢蛋咖啡机器 你妹的 |
[11:22] | Don’t sweat it,kid. I used to hide here when I worked at this place. | 别担心 我在这里工作时也老偷偷躲在这 |
[11:25] | I’m in a fellowship now. Foley cath, please. | 不过我现在可拿了奖学金深造了呢 |
[11:27] | Foley cath, please. | 麻烦拿一下气囊导尿管 |
[11:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:37] | Thanks. Could you also grab a number six needle? | 谢了 可以帮忙再拿个六号针筒吗 |
[11:41] | Frick fricky frick frick! | 你妹 你妹 你妹 你妹 |
[11:48] | Nice ass, grandma! | 老奶奶 好一个美臀啊 |
[11:56] | That screaming patient would have to wait. | 这个尖叫的病人得等下 |
[11:58] | I had bigger problems. | 有个更大的问题亟待我去解决呢 |
[11:59] | Hey, Keith! I just called upstairs | 嘿 Keith 我刚刚打给楼上 |
[12:02] | to see how Mr. Kellerman was doing. | 询问了一下Kellerman先生情况怎样 |
[12:04] | And get this,The nurse told me you never even started him on a Lasix drip. | 结果护士告诉我 你根本没帮他上呋塞米点滴 |
[12:07] | And Lisa! Imagine my surprise when she told me | 还有你 Lisa 你能想象得出当我得知 |
[12:10] | you never even increased his diuretic in the first place! | 你从来没增加他的利尿剂用量时有多惊讶吗 |
[12:12] | I’m forced to ask, are you people trained killers? | 我真的要问啊 你们是职业杀手出身吗 |
[12:17] | – Say something, Keith! – I… uh… | – 说话啊 Keith – 我 呃 |
[12:21] | Dr. Dorian, If he gets bad enough and we have to put him on inotropes, | Dorian医生 如果他病得要上强心剂的话 |
[12:24] | he’ll jump to the top of the transplant list and get a new heart. | 他就能排到心脏移植名单第一位 换个心脏了 |
[12:28] | They’re messing up on purpose? | 他们是故意搞砸的 |
[12:30] | Who told you guys to do this? | 谁让你们这帮家伙这样干的 |
[12:32] | There’s a lot of ways to get caught. | 要想被抓现行 有很多种方式 |
[12:35] | Sometimes you get caught | 有时你被抓现行 |
[12:36] | because you couldn’t slip your wife her pill, | 只是因为你昨天晚上没偷偷给老婆吃药 |
[12:39] | so you had to feed her one of your special homemade brownies. | 搞到你必须给她尝下你的”特制”布朗宁 |
[12:42] | – What’s that? – Oh, that? | – 这是什么 – 这个啊 |
[12:44] | That’s a tiny marshmallow with writing on it. | 印了字的小棉花糖啊 |
[12:49] | Still, if you don’t panic, you can get away with it. | 如果没被吓尿的话 你还是能逃脱一劫的 |
[12:55] | Just… doing some inventory… sir. | 只是 存点货而已 先生 |
[12:58] | That’s why I’m glad you work here, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 有你这样的好员工 我真是欣慰啊 |
[13:06] | Come on, guys. Who put you up to this? | 老实交代吧 谁指使你们这么干的 |
[13:08] | As for me, I caught my culprit | 而我呢 抓住了罪魁祸首 |
[13:10] | because he made the classic mistake | 因为他犯了个教科书般的错误 |
[13:12] | of returning to the scene of the crime. | 他竟然有胆子再潜回罪案现场 |
[13:13] | And all because I, too,had been eating Turk’s homemade brownies. | 而这都是因为我吃了Turk的”特制”布朗宁 |
[13:18] | Angie, my buddy down in the lab just told me that your urinalysis | 妹子 实验室哥们刚告诉我 你的尿检 |
[13:22] | came back positive for… the birth control pill. | 呈阳性 归功于避孕药哦 |
[13:24] | So, I will be taking one of… these. | 所以 我要没收一张 男人卡咯 |
[13:28] | – Thank you! – Damn it! | – 谢了 – 可恶 |
[13:36] | Keith, look at me. | Keith 看着我回话 |
[13:38] | Did he specifically tell you to disregard my orders? | 是他特地让你无视我的命令吗 |
[13:43] | What the hell. | 豁出去了 |
[13:45] | I was doing this and mouthing “I’ll kill you,” | 我在做这个手势 还对了个”我要杀了你”的嘴型 |
[13:47] | which I will if you don’t get out of here. Go on, get. | 如果你再不走我就真的下手了 快滚 |
[13:56] | I saw it first. | 我先看到的 |
[14:00] | Long day. | 痛苦的一天啊 |
[14:01] | Newbie, I did tell them to ignore you and | 菜鸟 的确是我让他们别管你的命令 |
[14:04] | let Mr. Kellerman get worse. | 让Kellerman的病情恶化的 |
[14:05] | And you wanna know something? I’d do it again. | 你知道吗 我会继续这样做的 |
[14:11] | Bye, Elliot. | 再会 Eilliot |
[14:12] | Look,I know I agreed to have a baby, | 听我说 我知道我答应了你要生个小孩 |
[14:14] | but you were offering sex at the time. | 但那是因为当时你用滚床单来诱惑我啊 |
[14:16] | I would have agreed to anything! | 你说什么我都会同意的 |
[14:19] | Carla, no. | Carla 淡定 |
[14:24] | No! She knows I can’t eat without my strawberry milk. | 不要啊 她知道没有草莓牛奶我吃不下饭的 |
[14:28] | You should’ve let her fork me! | 你刚才就应该让她”插”死我的 |
[14:30] | I think that’s how you got | 我觉得你不就是这么一开始 |
[14:31] | into trouble in the first place! What’s up! | 就陷入嘿咻生孩子麻烦里的吗 我厉害不 |
[14:34] | Euphemism five! | 冷嘲热讽棒棒哒 |
[14:36] | His vocabulary’s gotten so much better! | 他的词汇量多了超多 |
[14:38] | Elliot, why are you here? | Eilliot 为什么你还在这啊 |
[14:39] | Oh, I have to make Kelso think I work here | 我要让Kelso认为我还在这里工作 |
[14:42] | so he doesn’t have me arrested for stealing supplies. | 这样我才不会因为偷取医疗器械而被逮捕 |
[14:45] | What would you have done if you couldn’t give Carla the pill? | 除了给Carla吃药 你还有什么主意 |
[14:48] | – I’d have faked it. – Guys can’t fake it. | – 我可以假装很爽 – 男人是假装不了的 |
[14:51] | Really? Does this sound familiar? | 是么 听听这个 熟悉吗 |
[14:53] | “Oh, baby, we’re going all night. No, wait, don’t move! | “宝贝 我们要彻夜缠绵 不 等等 别动 |
[14:57] | – Sorry.” – Way too familiar. | – 不好意思” – 太熟悉了 |
[15:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | You know what I’ve been doing? | 你知道我一直在干嘛吗 |
[15:05] | I mean besides listening to my Alanis Morissette CD | 我是说除了听Alanis Morissette的CD |
[15:08] | to get pumped up to talk to you? Here. | 好让我鼓起勇气跟你讲话以外 自觉上交一张 |
[15:10] | I’ve been thinking about | 我一直在想你有多可笑 |
[15:12] | how completely ridiculous it is you would take Mr. Kellerman’s life | 你把Kellerman先生的生命 |
[15:15] | into your hands | 玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[15:15] | – without talking to him. – Well, I did talk to him. | – 却完全没有告知他 – 我告知他了 |
[15:18] | He did. | 他确实告知我了 |
[15:19] | Patients who stay low on the heart transplant list | 心脏移植名单上靠后排着的病人 |
[15:22] | die waiting for one. | 到死的那天还在痴痴地等 |
[15:23] | This way, he moves up to the top. Come on! | 我这样做 他就可以冲上首位了好不好 |
[15:25] | – Then why didn’t you tell me? | – 那你为什么事先不告诉我 |
[15:27] | – Because you’re an attending now. | – 因为你现在是主治医生了 |
[15:29] | That doesn’t just mean a fat bank account, expensive new toys | 这不代表你钱包更鼓 买得起更贵的玩具 |
[15:32] | and a lawyer on retainer for when you kill a prostitute. | 或是谋杀妓女之后能雇个律师帮你解决麻烦了 |
[15:35] | From now on, the buck stops with you. | 从现在起 你要开始承担所有责任 |
[15:37] | I know you have occasionally bent the rules in this dump | 我知道前几年你在这个破地方 |
[15:40] | over the last couple of years because you knew | 经常打破陈规 不过那是因为你知道 |
[15:43] | when the crap started raining, it was gonna fall on my head. | 一旦东窗事发 还有我给你擦屁股 |
[15:46] | But now,the only way for you to stay out of the trouble storm | 可是现在呢 你只能墨守成规 这是你唯一 |
[15:49] | is for you to go by the book. | 可以远离麻烦事的方法 |
[15:51] | And I got news for you on that front: | 但是我要先给你提个醒 |
[15:53] | By-the-book attendings kill us up here. | 一个墨守成规的主治医生是会害死人的 |
[15:55] | I couldn’t tell you about Kellerman | Kellerman的事我没告诉你 |
[15:57] | ’cause I don’t know what type of attending you’re gonna be. | 是因为我不知道你想成为哪种主治医生 |
[16:00] | Thank you for giving me the opportunity to prove myself. | 那还真谢谢您老能给机会我证明自己啊 |
[16:04] | You know what? This is my last one. Here, take it. | 这是最后一张 拿去 |
[16:07] | Whatever happens to this poor guy is on you. | 这个可怜人要是有什么三长两短都算在你头上 |
[16:15] | The next morning was not good. | 第二天早上也很不顺 |
[16:17] | Carla was not talking to Turk, | Carla不跟Turk说话 |
[16:19] | Elliot had dropped by to help not talk to Turk | Elliot顺路过来同仇敌忾 不跟Turk讲话 |
[16:21] | and I was sneaking out in my undies | 我只好穿着内裤偷溜出门 |
[16:23] | because my clothes were downstairs in the dryer. | 因为我所有衣服都在楼下的烘干机里 |
[16:25] | – J.D.? – Morning, friends! | – J.D. – 早上好 伙计们 |
[16:28] | Who’s ready for some java? | 谁想来杯咖啡 |
[16:29] | – Are you wearing boxers? – Yes, I am, Carla, | – 你这是穿着四角裤吗 – 是的 Carla |
[16:32] | because I know when Turk’s sad, | 因为我知道Turk伤心的时候 |
[16:34] | he likes me to come over in my boxers, | 他总喜欢我穿着四角裤一路过来看他 |
[16:36] | because he likes to call me his “Honky Adonis.” | 因为他爱称呼我是他的”白鬼美少年” |
[16:39] | And that’s what friends do. | 这才是朋友应做的 |
[16:41] | They bought it? Are we that gay? | 他们居然相信了 我们有那么基情吗 |
[16:43] | – What’s that? – Oh, that’s my new driving sock. | – 那是什么 – 那是我洋气的新驾驶袜 |
[16:46] | You can borrow. | 你可以借去用 |
[16:47] | Actually, J.D.’s been living here secretly. | 其实 J.D.一直偷偷住在这里 |
[16:49] | – Turk, why? – I’ve got to get those judgmental eyes off me! | – Turk 为何出卖我 – 我要转移他们对我的”追杀”啊 |
[16:52] | J.D. didn’t want to live here , I begged him to. | J.D.不想来这住 是我求他来的 |
[16:54] | – Is that true? – I didn’t say that. | – 真的吗 – 这不是我说的 |
[16:56] | – J.D. can do my voice. – Hey, it’s getting good! | – J.D.可以模仿我的声音 – 模仿得越来越棒了 |
[16:59] | Well, thank you! I lost it. | 谢了 这下不行了 |
[17:01] | You three are ridiculous. | 你们三个真是不像话 |
[17:03] | I’m just here to grab a ride to work. | 我只是来搭顺风车去上班的 |
[17:05] | At a hospital where you don’t actually work! And you? | 去一个你根本不在那里工作的医院 还有你 |
[17:08] | How am I supposed to tell you | 你那么兴奋 我怎么好跟你讲 |
[17:09] | I might be not ready to have a baby when you’re excited? | 我还没准备好要小孩啊 |
[17:12] | And you secretly moving back in here? | 你还偷偷搬回来住 |
[17:15] | Now, I really don’t love being den mother to you three… | 我真的不想再做你们三个的干妈了 |
[17:19] | Fine,It’s like crack to me. | 好吧 我确实当妈当上瘾了 |
[17:20] | Still, let me ask you something. | 但我还是要问问你们 |
[17:22] | Why are you three so afraid of moving on? | 你们为什么这么不敢大踏步奔向未来呢 |
[17:27] | Dude,You’re still eating those brownies! | 兄弟 你竟然还吃那些布朗宁啊 |
[17:29] | I don’t wanna get pregnant! Shoot. | 我可不想怀孕 打我啊 |
[17:33] | So you’re going to the university for a transplant! | 你要去大学进行心脏移植了喔 |
[17:36] | Well, come back and see us, OK? | 常回来看看哦 |
[17:38] | Who is responsible for not treating that man? | 是谁对这个可怜病人袖手旁观的 站出来负责吧 |
[17:41] | Well, I was going to treat him, | 我本来要治他的 |
[17:43] | but I lost my stethoscope, and that’s… | 但我的听诊器丢了 这个 |
[17:45] | He’s my patient, Bob! | 他是我的病人 Bob |
[17:48] | I’m responsible. | 我要为此负责 |
[17:49] | Dr. Dorian, I have kept my mouth shut | Dorian医生 我对最近针对你的性骚扰投诉 |
[17:52] | about the recent sexual harassment complaints | 一直睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[17:54] | because I don’t think it’s | 因为我觉得 |
[17:55] | fair to punish a man for making small talk, | 惩罚一个跟别人寒暄的人是很不公平的 |
[17:58] | or, say, asking his secretary | 又或者说 要求他的秘书 |
[18:00] | just once to dress up as a geisha girl | 穿的像个艺妓 哪怕就一次 |
[18:03] | – and call him Kelso-san… – What? | – 并叫他Kelso先生 – 什么 |
[18:05] | Nothing. But now I need to know, | 这没什么 但我想知道 |
[18:07] | is this the type of attending you’re going to be? | 你想变成这种主治医生吗 |
[18:10] | – I guess so. – Anything else? | – 我想是的 – 还有什么事吗 |
[18:14] | I could tell him there’s | 我可以告诉他 |
[18:15] | nothing in my cup and I’m pretending to drink | 我杯子里什么都没有 我只是在喝空气 |
[18:17] | to seem nonchalant… No. | 好装作淡定高冷 没事了 |
[18:19] | … but I was thinking about what Carla said about moving on. | 但是我在回味Carla讲过的那番话 |
[18:23] | And I wasn’t the only one. | 而且我不是一个人 |
[18:25] | Well, at least there’s one attending around here I can count on. | 至少我还是有一个主治医生可以指望的 |
[18:28] | The hell with it, Bob. I don’t work here! Have a good one. | 去你的 Bob 我不在这工作 日安 |
[18:32] | – I hate this place. – It hates you, Bob. | – 我讨厌这个地方 – 这个地方也讨厌你 Bob |
[18:39] | That’s it. All my birth control pills are gone. | 好了 所有避孕药都倒了 |
[18:43] | Not exactly. That Fig Newton you’re about to eat | 未必喔 你要吃的无花果饼干 |
[18:45] | is not only fat-free, but it’s baby-free. | 不仅仅是无脂的 还是”无婴”避孕的 |
[18:49] | I just don’t get it, Turk. | Turk 我不明白你为什么要这么对我 |
[18:50] | Look, we had sex 20 times in eight days, | 听着 短短八天内我们干了二十次 |
[18:53] | and I bet it’s because you sensed my hesitance. | 我相信这一定是因为你发现了我内心的犹豫 |
[18:55] | – I just want a baby so badly. – Why? | – 我只是很想要个小孩 – 为什么 |
[18:59] | What’s it gonna be like having a baby? | 有个小孩会怎么样 |
[19:02] | Dr. Cox says it’s like having a dog | Cox医生说就像养一只狗 |
[19:04] | that slowly learns how to talk. | 但是这只狗会慢慢学会讲话 |
[19:06] | Awesome! | 帅气 |
[19:08] | Right? And I come from a big family, and I love that. | 对吧 还有啊 我来自一个大家庭 我很喜欢那种氛围 |
[19:12] | Me too! | 我也是 |
[19:13] | And every time we sit at the kitchen table, | 但每次我俩坐在餐桌旁的时候 |
[19:16] | I feel like someone’s missing. | 我总感觉少了一个谁 |
[19:20] | I can see him. | 我看得到他 |
[19:28] | – J.D.! – Gotta make a quick two-sie. | – J.D. – 我要拉一发快屎 |
[19:37] | This explains a lot. | 一切都明了了 |
[19:39] | Hey! Meet your volleyball team. They’re terrible. | 嗨 会见一下你的排球队 他们烂透了 |
[19:43] | Newbie! I heard your voice. | 菜鸟 我听见你的声音了 |
[19:51] | Thanks for nothin’, ass-face. | 谢你全家 贱人 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna go ahead and give you back one of these man cards. | 我要还你一张男人卡片 |
[19:57] | You deserve it. | 你终于爷们了一回 |
[19:59] | Wow. Wanna hug? | 想抱抱吗 |
[20:01] | You held onto it as long as you could,didn’t you | 你真的尽全力爷们起来了 是吧 |
[20:03] | I’m gonna have a good year, aren’t I? | 我今年会过的很顺 对吧 |
[20:05] | Anything can happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[20:07] | And I knew he was right… | 我知道他是对的 |
[20:09] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[20:12] | … for all of us. | 对大家来说都是对的 |
[20:20] | Dr. Reid, are you joining us for lunch today? | Reid医生 今天要跟我们一起吃午饭吗 |
[20:23] | Anyone want half a tofu-cheese sandwich? | 谁想要半个豆腐芝士三明治 |
[20:29] | Repeat after me: Boy, boy, boy, very tall boy. | 跟着我念 怀男孩 怀男孩 高个男孩 |
[20:34] | Boy, boy, boy, very tall boy. | 怀男孩 怀男孩 高个男孩 |
[20:36] | – Boy, boy… – Boy, boy… | – 怀男孩 怀男孩 – 怀男孩 怀男孩 |
[20:37] | – …very tall boy. – very tall boy. | – 高个男孩 – 高个男孩 |
[20:43] | Good night, Keith. | 晚安 Keith |
[20:45] | Hey, keep your head up, you’re doing a good job. | 嘿 抬起头来 今天干得很好 |
[20:47] | Thanks for everything, Dr. Dorian. | 谢谢 Dorian医生 |
[21:01] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |