时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Turk, I’m gonna go across the street and get some coffee. Want one? | Turk 我要去街对面买咖啡 你要吗 |
[00:08] | Get me a small one-pump mocha. | 给我来一小杯摩卡 |
[00:10] | The perfect setup for a joke, but no one’s around to hear! | 这可是绝佳的笑话题材 可惜周围没人听见 |
[00:14] | Dude! Oh, God! | 伙计 噢 老天 |
[00:18] | No! Dude! | 别 伙计 |
[00:22] | So, what did you want me to get you? | 你想让我给你带什么来着 |
[00:23] | A small one-pump mocha? | 一小杯摩卡 |
[00:24] | Wasn’t that your nickname in high school? Hello! | 那不是你高中时的绰号吗 哈哈 |
[00:29] | There’s a guy upstairs waiting to have his spleen removed! | 楼上有个人正等着脾切除呢 |
[00:32] | It was worth it. | 反正值了 |
[00:35] | – Let’s go, Per! – I have been waiting for an hour. | – 走吧 Per – 我已经等了一个小时了 |
[00:39] | I know. I was leafing through a magazine | 我知道 我在翻一本杂志 |
[00:41] | and watching you on the security cameras. | 而且还在监控摄像里盯着你呢 |
[00:43] | My favorite part is when you said, “Screw her!” | 我最喜欢的地方是当你喊着”去她的” |
[00:46] | and you stormed out! | 然后气呼呼地冲出去 |
[00:47] | And then you came back ’cause you realized I have the keys. | 之后又返回来 因为你意识到钥匙在我手上呢 |
[00:50] | Jordan, now that you work here every day, | Jordan 现在你每天来这里上班 |
[00:52] | if the carpool torturing persists, | 咱俩共用汽车这事儿要是一直这么折磨人 |
[00:54] | I’m gonna put Plexiglas separator right down the middle of the car | 我以后就在汽车中间加块树脂玻璃隔板 |
[00:57] | so you can’t drive me crazy. You can’t, you can’t, you can’t. | 这么一来你就没法把我逼疯了 怎么着 怎么着 怎么着 |
[01:00] | Unfortunately, your door handle doesn’t work from the inside, | 而且不幸的是 你的车门从里面打不开 |
[01:04] | which simply means that if we’re ever in a fiery crash, | 那意味着一旦我们发生严重的车祸 |
[01:07] | you won’t be able to get out. | 你就出不来了 |
[01:09] | However, that’s a risk I’m sure willing to take. | 但是 我很愿意冒这个险 |
[01:15] | Jorderoo Jorderoo? | |
[01:17] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[01:18] | I’m in here! You can’t see me! | 我在这儿呢 你看不见我 |
[01:22] | Jordan Jordan! Oh. | |
[01:25] | Not everyone was in hell at their job. | 大家的工作并不全都如此磨人 |
[01:27] | In fact, there was only one thing | 说实话 新医院里只有一件事 |
[01:29] | Elliot didn’t like about her new hospital: | 让Elliot感到不爽 |
[01:31] | Charlie, her co-fellow. | 就是Charlie 她的同事 |
[01:38] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 Charlie |
[01:40] | You wanna work on osteogenesis imperfecta therapy with me? | 你想跟我一起研究治疗成骨不全症吗 |
[01:43] | Charlie, I’m gonna tell you the same thing | Charlie 你昨天从有害物质桶里蹦出来时 |
[01:44] | I told you yesterday when you popped out of that HAZMAT bin: | 我就跟你说过的 |
[01:47] | I work alone, and you have somebody else’s blood on your neck. | 我只独立工作 还有 你脖子上有点别人的血 |
[01:50] | Take a shower, man. | 去冲个澡 伙计 |
[01:52] | Fine. I’ll just go. | 好吧 我走了 |
[02:02] | Yes! | 耶 |
[02:04] | That is an intern in a bald cap. | 那只是个戴了光头帽的实习生 |
[02:08] | I hate ya, Charlie. | 我恨你 Charlie |
[02:13] | Hippocratic oath on three! | 数三下 说出希波克拉底誓言 |
[02:15] | – One, two, three! – “First do no harm”! | – 一 二 三 – 绝不伤害他人 |
[02:19] | There it is! All right, kick some ass today, guys! | 正确 好了 今天好好露一手(打屁股) 伙计们 |
[02:21] | Except for Mr. Woodson in 302. He’s got that rectal tear… | 除了302室的Woodson先生 他得了肠裂 |
[02:25] | You seem to be developing quite the rapport with your interns. | 看起来你和你的实习生们处的挺融洽 |
[02:28] | We even spent the weekend building a house for the homeless. | 我们上周末还一起去给流浪汉盖房子呢 |
[02:31] | How’d that go? | 进展如何 |
[02:38] | Rex Rex. | |
[02:48] | In my defense, who wears a tie to a construction site? | 我得辩解一下 谁上工地还戴着领带呢 |
[02:51] | I believe in team-building, too. | 我也相信团队建设的作用 |
[02:52] | Newbie and I’d make my interns agree with me, | 菜鸟和我会让我的实习生们也认同我的 |
[02:54] | but they’re in a timeout right now | 但是他们正在面壁思过 |
[02:56] | because one of them used the phrase, | 因为他们中有人说了句 |
[02:57] | “Let’s rock and roll.” | “让我们尽情摇摆吧” |
[02:59] | Son, When you’re an intern, you get treated like crap. | 小伙子 当你是个实习生的时候 别人待你就像一坨屎 |
[03:02] | When you’re in a position of power, | 当你当上正式住院医生的时候 |
[03:03] | you do the same to them. | 你也会这么待实习生的 |
[03:05] | It’s inevitable, like the tide, | 这是不可避免的 就像长江后浪推前浪般不可避免 |
[03:07] | or the awkward toast I’m going to have to give someday | 或者像我某天将在我儿子盛大的同志婚礼上 |
[03:09] | at my son’s big gay wedding. | 要进行的尴尬致辞一样不可避免 |
[03:10] | Mark my words: | 记住我的话 |
[03:11] | Eventually you’ll treat them like dirt like the rest of us do. | 不管怎样 最后 你会跟我们一样待他们如屎的 |
[03:14] | Sir, I’d love to chat, | 先生 我挺想跟您继续聊的 |
[03:15] | but it’s already eight. I gotta rock and roll. | 但是已经八点了 我得去摇摆了 |
[03:18] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[03:20] | – I’m an attending! – Tell it to the wall, Newbie! | – 我可是个主治医生 – 跟那面墙说吧 菜鸟 |
[03:41] | – The answer’s two. – What? | – 答案是两个 – 什么 |
[03:43] | How many janitors does it take to change a light bulb? Two. | 换灯泡需要几个清洁工 两个 |
[03:46] | That didn’t make any sense. Hank’s an electrician. | 少瞎说 Hank是个电工 |
[03:49] | – And you are not funny. – I’m very funny. | – 而你很无聊 – 我很幽默的 |
[03:52] | Earlier, I made a killer | 刚才 我讲了个 |
[03:54] | “One-pump mocha” Joke. Everybody laughed. | “一小杯摩卡”的笑话 所有人都笑了 |
[03:56] | I bet nobody laughed, but you didn’t notice | 我猜肯定没人笑 只不过你没有注意到罢了 |
[03:58] | ’cause you were too busy doing that cocky self-laugh you do | 因为你在忙着浮夸地自顾自地笑 |
[04:01] | when you think you’re being funny. | 当你自以为很幽默的时候就会那样 |
[04:04] | Wasn’t that your nickname in high school? | 那不是你高中时的外号吗 |
[04:10] | Anyhoo, have a good one, Lurch. | 无所谓 祝你今天愉快 Lurch |
[04:13] | I had to skedaddle because today was burger day in the cafe. | 我之所以仓皇离去 是因为今天是餐厅的汉堡日 |
[04:16] | And that meant one thing: | 那意味着一件事 |
[04:19] | 75 hungry employees, and one bottle of ketchup. | 得面对75个饥肠辘辘的员工 和一瓶番茄酱 |
[04:24] | – Got the ketchup. – And here is your burger. | – 抢到番茄酱了 – 你的汉堡 |
[04:26] | Oh, frick, I forgot my burger! | 哦 该死 我忘了拿我的汉堡 |
[04:30] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没忘 |
[04:34] | Hey how come she never invites us over to her hospital. | 嘿 为什么她从来不邀请我们去她的医院 |
[04:36] | She probably doesn’t want you guys embarrassing her. | 也许她不想让你们弄得她难堪 |
[04:39] | How would we embarrass her? | 我们怎么会让她难堪呢 |
[04:40] | Oh, maybe by diagnosing | 哦 比方说 |
[04:41] | all your female patients with “Turk fever”? | 你所有的女病人都诊断出患上了”Turk热” |
[04:44] | Honey, a lot of women suffer from that. | 亲爱的 好多女的都有这毛病 |
[04:46] | It’s true. I even had it. | 真的 我也有过 |
[04:48] | Or that stupid Siamese twin thing you do? | 更不用说你们装扮的那傻冒的连体人了 |
[04:52] | You mean Multi-Ethnic Siamese Doctor? Bite, please. | 你是说多民族连体医生吗 来一口 |
[04:54] | Here it is. | 给你 |
[04:57] | Mmm. That’s headed right to our joint colon! | 唔 它到了我们连着的肠子里 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I think I’ve made my point. | 是啊 我想我的意思已经很清楚了 |
[05:03] | So tell me something, Carla, | 告诉我 Carla |
[05:04] | has she invited you to her new hospital, hmm? | 她邀请你去过她的新医院了吗 |
[05:09] | Victory sip! | 胜利一啜 |
[05:11] | Ahh! | 啊 |
[05:13] | Daphne, ketchup! | Daphne 番茄酱 |
[05:19] | Is this seat taken? | 这儿有人吗 |
[05:23] | Ketchup is for winners, Ted. | 番茄酱是给胜利者的 Ted |
[05:26] | Jordan, you have to make other friends in this place. | Jordan 你在这儿得交些其他朋友 |
[05:29] | For the love of god, the only respite I get from you | 拜托了 我只有在我们做爱的时候 |
[05:31] | is when we’re making love | 才能暂时摆脱你 |
[05:32] | and I pretend you’re someone else. | 想象着把你假装成其他人 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I usually pretend we’re doing something else. | 好吧 我通常是假装我们在做其他事 |
[05:40] | Damn it! | 混蛋 |
[05:44] | I am your new friend, so suck it! | 我是你们的新朋友 就这么定了 |
[05:48] | I gotta go talk to my boys. | 我得去找我的小伙伴们了 |
[05:49] | And I have to go talk to Elliot. | 我得去找Elliot了 |
[05:50] | Wait, don’t leave me! | 等下 别丢下我啊 |
[05:52] | So I hear you and the wife are trying for a boy. | 我听说你和你老婆想生个男孩 |
[05:55] | Little tip: | 给点儿建议 |
[05:56] | The night that Perry and I conceived Jack, he was on top, | Perry和我怀上Jack的那晚 他在上面 |
[05:59] | it was about three days before my ovulation… yeah. | 那大约是在我排卵的三天前 嗯 |
[06:03] | Oh, and he was choking me. Oh, it was so good. | 哦 还有 他一直掐着我 哦 感觉太棒了 |
[06:06] | OK, I’m just… | 好吧 我还是 |
[06:09] | My boys need the ketchup! | 我的小伙伴们需要番茄酱 |
[06:14] | That’s a lot of boys. Rex gets first dibs | 好多小伙伴呀 Rex先来 |
[06:17] | because I opened his chest with a buzz saw. | 因为我用电锯划开过他的胸 |
[06:20] | J.D.! Ketchup! | JD 番茄酱 |
[06:24] | I gotta get back to my hospital. | 我得回我的医院去了 |
[06:26] | I was thinking I’d come by there and visit you tomorrow. | 我在想 我明天能不能过去看看你 |
[06:29] | Tomorrow’s not great, | 明天不太合适 |
[06:31] | but we’ll definitely do it sometime, you know, in the future. | 但我们以后一定要找个时间去 |
[06:36] | We were having Mexican food, drinking margaritas… | 当时我们在吃墨西哥食物 喝玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[06:38] | Carla? What are you doing here? | Carla 你在这儿做什么 |
[06:41] | Hey Elliot. Let me just finish telling them the story. | 嘿 Elliot 让我给他们讲完这个故事 |
[06:44] | We were at this tiny little ATM machine… | 我们在那个小型ATM机前排队 |
[06:49] | I knew I shouldn’t have had that chimichanga. | 我就知道我不该吃那个墨西哥炸卷饼 |
[06:50] | I have to… you know… | 我想 你懂的 |
[06:52] | – Hnn-hnn? – Fft-fft. | – 嗯嗯 – 呋呋 |
[06:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:56] | Go for it. There’s mostly guys here. | 放吧 这里大都是男人 |
[06:58] | They’ll never think it was you. | 他们不会想到是你的 |
[07:04] | I think that blonde girl just farted. | 我觉得是那个金发女放的屁 |
[07:09] | – Remember that, Elliot? – Yeah, I remember. Ha-ha. | – 记得吗 Elliot – 是 我记得 哈哈 |
[07:14] | Those two new nurses have wonderful breasts. | 那两个新护士的胸好棒 |
[07:17] | Hey! They have names. | 嘿 他们有名字的 |
[07:20] | Tina, Marge, Sloppy and Mr. Snuggles. | Tina Marge Sloppy 还有Snuggles先生 |
[07:25] | Sloppy’s bigger than Mr. Snuggles. | Sloppy比Snuggles先生大 |
[07:27] | – What are you guys talking about? – Oh, we were just… | – 你们在聊什么呢 – 哦 我们在聊 |
[07:35] | Guess they all had someplace to be. | 估计他们都有事情要忙 |
[07:37] | – Just go! – OK! | – 滚吧 – 好的 |
[07:40] | Hey! If you feel like talking, | 嘿 如果你想聊天的话 |
[07:42] | I’ve got a dandy conversation starter. | 我这儿有个绝好的话题 |
[07:44] | I have had someone else’s fingers in four, count ’em, four, | 我今天把一个人的手指放到了四个 |
[07:47] | different orifices today. | 不同的孔眼里 |
[07:49] | Oh, must be your birthday. | 哦 那你肯定跟过生日一样开心吧 |
[07:51] | OK, gang, I’ll meet you up in radiology | 好吧 伙计们 一会儿在放射科见 |
[07:54] | to talk about Mr. Heath’s CAT scan. | 讲讲Heath先生的CAT扫描图像 |
[07:56] | His tumor’s getting so big, | 他的肿瘤越长越大 |
[07:58] | it’s starting to look like a “Threemor”! | 就快像一个”三瘤”了 |
[08:04] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[08:06] | Have you been following me around all day dressed like an intern? | 你这一整天都在装扮成实习生跟着我吗 |
[08:09] | Yes. And you’re a terrible teacher. | 是的 而且你是个很糟糕的老师 |
[08:11] | I’m not prepared to operate on anyone. | 我可没准备好给谁动手术呢 |
[08:13] | Whatever. If it wasn’t funny, why did they all laugh? | 随你便吧 如果不好笑的话 他们为啥都笑了呢 |
[08:16] | Wake up and smell the third floor urinal | 醒醒 去闻闻三楼那个 |
[08:17] | I haven’t cleaned in four years! | 我四年没洗过的尿壶吧 |
[08:19] | Everybody kisses the ass of the person above them. | 每个人都会对比他们级别高的人拍马屁 |
[08:25] | I was going to be a cardiologist, | 我本来想当一名心脏病医生的 |
[08:27] | but I didn’t have the heart. | 但是我没有心脏(热情) |
[08:32] | I was going to be a psychiatrist, | 我本来想当一名精神病医生的 |
[08:34] | but I was a-Freud. | 但我不相信弗洛伊德那套理论(很害怕) |
[08:36] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[08:38] | I was gonna be a doctor, | 我本来想当一名医生的 |
[08:40] | but I didn’t have the patients. | 但是我没有病人(耐心) |
[08:45] | I was gonna be a baker, | 我本来想当一名面包师的 |
[08:46] | but I couldn’t raise the dough. | 但是我膨不了面团(筹不来钱) |
[08:48] | That’s funny. | 真幽默 |
[08:50] | You know, I was gonna have | 你懂得 我本来想 |
[08:51] | her bring you some chicken, but it was fowl! | 让她给你带点鸡肉(小鸡)的 但那是活禽 |
[08:54] | I know. | 我晓得 |
[08:56] | You get it now? Your relationship with your interns is a sham. | 懂了吗 你和你的实习生的关系都是假的 |
[09:00] | That dog just laughed at a pun. | 那狗居然在笑一个双关语 |
[09:06] | Ooh, not gonna lie, that hurts. Not gonna lie, that hurts | 不骗你 真的疼 不骗你 真的疼 |
[09:09] | Tell me about your kid. | 跟我说说你的小孩吧 |
[09:11] | Oh, how’d you know I was a mom? | 哦 你怎么知道我是个母亲 |
[09:12] | As a parent myself, I can read the signs, you know? | 作为一个父亲 我可以看出些迹象的 知道吗 |
[09:15] | Let us not forget the understated coffee mug we’re carrying. | 你手中那朴素的咖啡杯就是其中之一 |
[09:18] | Oh. | 啊 |
[09:20] | How do I know that guy? | 我好像认识那个男的 |
[09:22] | Maybe you used to date him? | 也许你和他约会过 |
[09:25] | Oh, that’s so clever. I’m gay. Wow, that’s good. | 哦 真聪明 我是个同志 哇噢 真棒 |
[09:28] | I’m tired. Maybe he is from | 真累 也许他来自 |
[09:31] | the International Pretentious Association, | 国际矫饰协会 |
[09:33] | and he’s here to remove your goatee. | 他来这儿就是为了来拔掉你的山羊胡子的 |
[09:36] | What do you have, a boy or a girl? | 你呢 男孩还是女孩 |
[09:38] | I have a little girl. I don’t get to see her often enough. | 我有个小女孩 但我不太能经常见到她 |
[09:42] | See, I don’t know, a few | 怎么说呢 |
[09:44] | years ago I had a little business problem. | 几年前我生意上遇到点麻烦 |
[09:46] | – What was your business? – Import-export. | – 你做什么生意的 – 进出口 |
[09:49] | Import heroin into my bloodstream, | 进口海洛因到我的血液里 |
[09:52] | I would export vomit and urine | 再把呕吐物和排泄物 |
[09:53] | into whatever alley would have me as a guest. | 出口到路边 |
[09:56] | Sorry, that’s a little smile I get | 抱歉 那是当我在 |
[09:59] | when I’m silently judging someone. | 默默评判某人时贯有的微笑 |
[10:02] | Anyway, the thing is, it’s Jenny’s sixth birthday on Monday, | 总之 麻烦的是 星期一是Jenny的六岁生日 |
[10:04] | and I’m not really sure that I can fly out and make it. | 我不确定我是不是能飞过去赶得上 |
[10:08] | It’s… it’s hard to get a job, you know? | 找个工作挺难的 |
[10:10] | Money’s tight, I’ve got hospital bills that I can’t pay. | 手头很紧张 医院账单我都付不起 |
[10:15] | – Sam, I am so sorry. – Yeah… | – Sam 真遗憾 – 没事 |
[10:25] | I know who he is! | 我知道他是谁了 |
[10:26] | – One little problem… – Oh, my God! Just give me the drugs! | – 一个小问题 – 哦 天啊 直接把药给我得了 |
[10:30] | Lady, for God’s sake, | 女士 看在上帝的面上 |
[10:31] | I’ve been working you from every possible angle! | 这事儿我到底得费多大的劲啊 |
[10:34] | That’s the junkie who conned Elliot into giving him meds! | 是那个骗Elliot给他药的瘾君子 |
[10:38] | It just got interesting, people! | 越来越有趣了 伙计们 |
[10:40] | The Janitor was wrong. | 清洁工是错的 |
[10:42] | My interns weren’t laughing at my jokes | 我的实习生并不是因为我是他们的老板 |
[10:44] | because I’m their boss! | 才给我的笑话捧场的 |
[10:45] | It made me think about | 这让我想到 |
[10:46] | how some people don’t wanna just open the door, | 为什么有些人就是不愿意打开门 |
[10:49] | walk in and see the truth. | 走进去看看真相呢 |
[10:52] | Why did you come here, Carla? | 你来这里干什么 Carla |
[10:54] | You’re mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[10:56] | Why didn’t you want me to come to your job? | 你为什么不想让我来看看你工作的地方呢 |
[10:58] | Hey, Bankfarter! If you want, we’re all going down for lunch. | 嘿 银行屁女 我们要下去吃午饭了 你去吗 |
[11:01] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[11:03] | After all, the truth can reveal the ugliest part of people. | 总之 真相可以揭露人们最丑陋的一面 |
[11:07] | That guy has conned damn near everyone in this hospital. | 那人几乎骗过这医院里的每个人 |
[11:11] | We’ve gotta warn her. | 我们得提醒她 |
[11:13] | Jordan! Whoa! | Jordan 哇呜 |
[11:20] | She wanted to work here. | 她既然想在这儿工作 |
[11:21] | Let her see what it’s like to work here! | 就让她看看在这儿工作是怎样的 |
[11:23] | And for God’s sake, will you be a man?! | 看在上帝的面上 你能男人点儿不 |
[11:28] | As for me, I already knew exactly what the truth was. | 至于我 我已经很清楚事实的真相了 |
[11:32] | Plus, my best friend was always around to back me up. | 还有 我最好的朋友总是在身边支持着我 |
[11:36] | How funny is this joke? | 这个笑话好笑吗 |
[11:38] | That patient’s tumor is so big, | 那个病人的肿瘤那么大 |
[11:40] | it’s starting to look like a “Threemor.” | 已经像个”三瘤”了 |
[11:45] | “Threemor”! You are hilarious, Dr. D! | “三瘤” 你真是幽默 D医生 |
[11:49] | Awful. Awful! | 糟透了 糟透了 |
[11:53] | Awful. | 糟透了 |
[11:57] | OK, be cool. They’re just kids. | 好吧 放轻松 他们还只是孩子 |
[11:59] | Except Gloria. What is her deal? | 除了Gloria 她是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | OK, guys, let’s talk for a second as equals. All right? | 好吧 伙计们 让我们平等的交流一会儿 好吗 |
[12:08] | Seriously, I’m taking off my stethoscope and my little name tag. | 真的 我把我的听诊器摘掉 还有我的小胸牌 |
[12:12] | – I’m not a doctor right now. – You’re still wearing scrubs. | – 我现在不是医生了 – 你还穿着制服呢 |
[12:18] | We are in a hospital, man. | 大哥 我们还在医院里呢 |
[12:20] | OK, we’re off the property. Now let’s talk. | 好吧 我们也离开大楼了 开始讲吧 |
[12:23] | – Shouldn’t we wait for Gloria? – Coming! | – 我们不该等等Gloria吗 – 来了 |
[12:27] | We’ll catch her up later. | 她迟点就迟点吧 |
[12:28] | Have you guys been fake-laughing at my jokes? | 你们这些人对我的笑话是在假笑吗 |
[12:31] | Be honest. I promise, absolutely no ramifications. | 说实话 我保证 我不会对你们怎么样的 |
[12:35] | We’ve been kind of fake-laughing. | 我们是有点假笑 |
[12:37] | I hope you die a violent death and bugs eat your corpse. | 我祝你死于非命 遗尸荒野 |
[12:40] | Look, your jokes kind of suck, | 听着 你的笑话挺糟糕的 |
[12:42] | and when I laugh, you pick me to do procedures. | 但我如果笑了 你就会选我做实验 |
[12:44] | Unbelievable. From now on, | 难以置信 从现在起 |
[12:46] | there is absolutely no laughing at my jokes | 再也不要笑我的笑话了 |
[12:49] | unless they’re particularly hysterical. | 除非他们极为好笑 |
[12:53] | Talk about your mission impossibles. | 来谈谈你们这不可能完成的任务吧 |
[12:57] | Case closed. | 可以结案了 |
[12:59] | What is it with you and costumes today? | 你今天这身制服又是怎么回事 |
[13:01] | I borrowed it from my brother. He’s a stripper. | 我跟我兄弟借的 他是个脱衣舞男 |
[13:04] | – I’m… I’m here! – Gloria… | – 我 我来了 – Gloria |
[13:09] | Look, Carla, I didn’t want you to come here because, well… | 听着 Carla 我不想让你来这里是因为 |
[13:14] | Look, there’s so much great about you. | 听着 你有很多地方非常棒 |
[13:16] | You’re smart, you’re loyal, | 你聪明 你忠诚 |
[13:18] | you’ve absolutely shattered all of my preconceived notions about Chicanos! | 你彻底打破了我对墨西哥裔美国人的偏见 |
[13:21] | Elliot, bring it. | Elliot 直说吧 |
[13:24] | You’re a bit of a gossip. | 你有点八卦 |
[13:26] | So? I’m interested in people’s stories! | 所以呢 我是对人们的故事感兴趣 |
[13:28] | Thanks to you, for the rest of my career | 就因为你 在我接下来的职业生涯 |
[13:30] | I have the world’s worst nickname! | 我有了世界上最糟糕的绰号 |
[13:31] | Bankfarter’s not so bad. It sounds German. | “银行屁女”不是很差啊 听起来像德语 |
[13:37] | Hey, Bankfarter, did you hear? | 嘿 银行屁女 听说了吗 |
[13:39] | Charlie found a successful gene therapy for OI. | Charlie找到了应对成骨不全症的基因治疗法 |
[13:42] | He basically cured the disease. | 换句话说 他已经可以治愈这种疾病了 |
[13:43] | How did he have any time to work when he was always torturing me? | 他总是欺负我 哪里来的时间工作呢 |
[13:46] | Jealousy’s an ugly color, Bankfarter. | 嫉妒是种丑陋的色彩 银行屁女 |
[13:49] | Anyway, we’re discontinuing your fellowship. | 不管怎样 我们要终止你的研究资格了 |
[13:52] | Frick. Frick, frick, frick, frick, frickety-frick-frick-frick. | 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 该死 |
[13:56] | Frick… | 该死 |
[14:02] | I’m not sure how people go about doing nice things… | 我不知道人们一般怎么做好事的 |
[14:07] | …but here. You should be there for your daughter’s birthday. | 但是 这个拿着 你应该去给你的女儿庆祝生日 |
[14:11] | I can’t take that. | 这个我不能拿 |
[14:13] | Come on. I can’t even Botox an ear with this. | 拿着 这点都不够我给一只耳朵注射肉毒杆菌的 |
[14:19] | Would everyone please watch this? | 大家都请注意了 |
[14:21] | Because nobody, but nobody, cries like Sammy. | 因为没有人 没有人 会像Sammy那样哭 |
[14:24] | He leads off with the chin quiver. | 他先是下巴颤抖 |
[14:28] | Then he goes right to the look-away. | 然后他直接转过脸去 |
[14:31] | He tries to hold it back | 他试图控制住自己 |
[14:33] | But he just can’t because there’s too much pain! | 但却不能 因为他太过悲痛了 |
[14:37] | And then finally, he squeezes out one single… tear. | 而最终 他挤出了那么一滴 眼泪 |
[14:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, that is some quality crack-addict theater! | 女士们先生们 这真是部高质量的瘾君子表演剧 |
[14:49] | I can’t watch this. | 我看不下去了 |
[14:50] | Then move your big, bald biscuit head! | 那就把你的大光饼干脑袋挪开 |
[14:52] | Some of us don’t have cable. | 我们有些人可没有有线电视 |
[14:56] | This is a little trust exercise | 这是个小小的信任实验 |
[14:58] | that I really think’s gonna connect us again. | 我认为这会让我们重新紧密连在一起 |
[15:01] | Remove your blindfolds, please. | 请摘掉你们的眼罩 |
[15:06] | See your death. See your death. | 去死吧 去死吧 |
[15:10] | See your death. | 去死吧 |
[15:12] | Keith. Don’t worry, buddy, we’re cool. | Keith 别担心 伙计 咱俩没问题 |
[15:16] | – Really? – No! See your death! | – 真的吗 – 才不呢 去死吧 |
[15:18] | No! But I looked up to you! | 别 我可是很尊敬您的啊 |
[15:26] | Hey! Why don’t you guys go upstairs and do some work? | 嘿 你们这些家伙怎么不上楼干活儿去 |
[15:31] | And for God sakes, will somebody wake up Gloria? | 看在上帝的面上 能有人把Gloria叫醒吗 |
[15:38] | OK, enough waving. You wave too much. You abuse waving. Go. | 好吧 别摆手了 你摆太多了 摆滥了 赶紧走 |
[15:42] | There it is, just like I said. | 是了 正如我所说 |
[15:45] | I can feel your hatred like a cool spring breeze. | 我能感觉到你的仇恨就像春天的一阵凉风 |
[15:48] | Ahh. | 啊 |
[15:54] | Gloria Gloria… | |
[15:59] | I can’t believe I don’t have a job! | 真不敢相信我就这么没有工作了 |
[16:02] | Is that even yours? | 这工作是你的吗 |
[16:03] | I need your support right now, Carla! | 我现在需要你的支持 Carla |
[16:06] | Carla, you cannot tell Turk and J.D. | Carla 在我重新归来之前 |
[16:08] | about this until I get back on my feet again. | 你不能把这事告诉Turk和JD |
[16:10] | Why? They’ll just feel bad for you. | 为什么 他们会为你难过的 |
[16:12] | No, they’ll be merciless. | 不 他们丝毫不会同情我的 |
[16:15] | Seriously, if you tell, | 真的 如果你说了 |
[16:16] | I will never trust you again with anything. | 我任何事都不会再信任你了 |
[16:28] | – Where’ve you been? – Nowhere! | – 你去哪里了 – 哪也没去 |
[16:31] | – What’re you doing? – Nothing! | – 你在做什么 – 什么也没做 |
[16:33] | – How’s Blonde Doctor? – Jeez! | – 金发医生怎么样 – 啊呀 |
[16:37] | – What’s the dish? – I gotta go. | – 有什么八卦吗 – 我得走了 |
[16:40] | – Hey! – No hablo ingles! (I don’t speak English!) | – 嘿 – 我不会讲英语 |
[16:43] | My God, you got that little bit of saliva on your lip | 天哪 你嘴唇上那点口水 |
[16:45] | that says you know something juicy! | 说明你知道什么新鲜事 |
[16:47] | – No, I don’t. – Here it comes! | – 没有 我没有 – 说吧 |
[16:51] | Yes! | 耶 |
[16:52] | Oh, OK, here’s the scoop! | 哦 好吧 独家新闻 |
[16:54] | Yes, here is the scoop, indeed. | 对吧 独家新闻 的确 |
[16:56] | – You gotta promise not to tell. – I know. | – 你得保证不能传出去 – 我知道 |
[17:04] | Sam? What are you doing back here? | Sam 你回来这里做什么 |
[17:07] | Hey, lamb chop. Crazy story. I was… | 嘿 小羊排 很疯狂的事 我 |
[17:09] | I was taking a bus to my plane ticket, there was an accident, | 我正乘巴士去取我的机票 却发生了车祸 |
[17:12] | and thank God I’m alive. I’d hug you, but I… | 感谢老天我还活着 我该拥抱你的 但是我 |
[17:14] | …ahh, you know. | 啊 你懂的 |
[17:17] | Jordan. This is one of our most famous con-artists/drug-addicts. | Jordan 这位是我们最富盛名的一位骗子/瘾君子 |
[17:22] | – Nice to see you, sir. – You as well. | – 很高兴见到你 先生 – 你也是 |
[17:25] | Turkelton? You’ve dealt with him before. | Turkelton 你以前处理过他 |
[17:28] | – Hey, dude. – Why didn’t you tell her? | – 嘿 伙计 – 你怎么不告诉她呢 |
[17:31] | ‘Cause he told me not to! | 因为他不让我说 |
[17:34] | This is gonna cost you. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[17:36] | Get off my back, I’m not in the mood. | 少跟我罗嗦 我没心情 |
[17:38] | Oh! | 哦 |
[17:41] | Say it again! | 再说一次 |
[17:43] | Get off my back, I’m not in the mood? | 少跟我罗嗦 我没心情 |
[17:44] | That’s what she said! Zoom, zoom, zoom! | 她也是这么说的 嗡嗡嗡嗡 |
[17:50] | OK, I’m sure you know about it. Go ahead, take your shots. | 好吧 我知道你们已经知道了 说吧 开火吧 |
[17:55] | You’ve got bug eyes. | 你眼睛很大 |
[17:57] | Because you dye your mustache blonde doesn’t mean it’s gone. | 你把胡子染成金色并不意味着没有胡子了 |
[18:00] | That’s all that you have to say? | 这就是你们要说的吗 |
[18:03] | Excuse us. | 等一下 |
[18:05] | – Oh, my God! You kept my secret! – I know! | – 哦 天哪 你给我保守了秘密 – 我知道 |
[18:07] | I almost told them, too, but I didn’t because I love you. | 我差一点就告诉他们了 但是我没有 因为我爱你 |
[18:11] | I love you too! | 我也爱你 |
[18:13] | Oh! I… I had to tell Turk something, | 哦 我之前不得不告诉Turk一点什么 |
[18:16] | so you smoke a pipe now. | 所以你现在吸烟管了 |
[18:17] | Ah. Coolio! | 啊 酷啊 |
[18:25] | – What’s wrong? – Well… | – 什么状况 – 好吧 |
[18:26] | We were gonna do Multi-Ethnic Siamese Doctor Has a Fresca, | 我们正要让多民族连体医生喝一杯Fresca |
[18:29] | but Turk got on my case about my interns! | 但是Turk却说到了我的实习生的事上 |
[18:32] | He’s mad because they’re sucking up. I was sayin’, | 他很生气因为他们拍他的马屁 我说 |
[18:34] | “That’s the same thing you did with Dr. Cox.” | 那跟你对Cox医生所做的一模一样 |
[18:37] | You know what? Put our right hand in front of your face. | 知道吗 把你的右手放到你的面前 |
[18:40] | Now talk to it! | 跟它讲去吧 |
[18:42] | J.D., he’s right. If you | JD 他是对的 如果你 |
[18:44] | want to be a jerk attending too, go ahead. | 也想成为一个混蛋主治医生的话 就继续 |
[18:45] | But don’t do it because they will resent you. That’s not fair. | 但是最好不要 因为他们会恨你的 那不公平 |
[18:49] | Dude, get up. I gotta go to the bathroom. | 伙计 起来 我要去卫生间 |
[18:52] | As I went to the men’s room with Turk, | 当我和Turk走向男厕所时 |
[18:53] | praying he only had to go one-sies, | 并祈祷着他只能穿连体衣去(只去这一次) |
[18:56] | I thought about the different methods people use to teach. | 我在想 教育的方法其实是多种多样的 |
[19:08] | I wasn’t sure if you wanted to give him more money | 我不知道你是想给他更多的钱呢 |
[19:11] | or skip the middleman all together | 还是干脆跳过中间人 |
[19:13] | and actually give him narcotics. | 直接给他毒品呢 |
[19:14] | So I went ahead and brought your ATM card and a heroin sandwich. | 所以我拿来了你的ATM卡和一个海洛因三明治 |
[19:20] | It’s not heroin, it’s smoked turkey. | 这不是海洛因 是熏鸡肉(笨蛋) |
[19:23] | So, you thought if you made me look like a fool, | 所以 你以为你让我像个笨蛋一样 |
[19:25] | I’d quit, is that it? | 我就会辞职 对吗 |
[19:26] | So, Jordan, I heard Sam got you. | Jordan 我听说Sam骗了你 |
[19:28] | Don’t worry, he totally suckered me once. | 别担心 他也彻底骗过我一次 |
[19:30] | When I first started, | 我刚来的时候 |
[19:31] | I lent my car to a patient to go pick up her kids. | 我把我的车借给一个病人去接她的小孩 |
[19:34] | Last time I ever saw that IROC. | 那是我最后一次见到那辆雪佛兰 |
[19:36] | Remember that meningitis patient who stole your identity? | 还记得偷了你身份证的那个脑膜炎病人吗 |
[19:38] | Darryl! He’s cool. | Darryl 他还好啦 |
[19:40] | From now on, he’s only gonna use my credit card for emergencies. | 现在 他只有在应急时才会刷我的卡了 |
[19:44] | It’s a rite of passage that you have to go through around here | 你在这里要想被认可 |
[19:46] | to be accepted. | 就必须得经历这些 |
[19:47] | Oh, my God! You actually did something nice for me! | 哦 天哪 你其实是为了我好 |
[19:51] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. It was a selfish act. | 不 不 不 不 不 我完全是为了我自己 |
[19:55] | If other people talk to you, you won’t have to talk to me! | 如果其他人跟你讲话 你就不会老跟我讲话了 |
[19:59] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[20:00] | I think it’s always easier to be a jerk than a good guy. | 我觉得做个混蛋总比做个好人容易 |
[20:07] | Did we do something wrong, Dr. Dorian? | 我们做错什么了吗 Dorian医生 |
[20:09] | No. You guys are fine. You’re doing a good job. | 不啊 没事的 你们做得很好 |
[20:12] | Still, good guy or not, | 但是 不管好人还是坏人 |
[20:13] | there’s no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy the perks. | 没有理由不去享受你的特权 |
[20:16] | You know what, I want the laughter back! | 知道吗 我想让那笑声回来 |
[20:21] | And you know what, I liked it when you waved. | 知道吗 我很喜欢你摆手 |
[20:22] | You were always waving. That was nice. | 你总是摆手 那很好 |
[20:24] | Why don’t all of you just wave! | 不如你们都摆摆手啊 |
[20:27] | All right. | 很好 |
[20:28] | Ultimately, you can deal with anything, | 最终 你可以对任何事情都应付自如 |
[20:30] | as long as you have a group of friends around to go through it all with you. | 只要你有一群朋友在你身边陪着你 |
[20:41] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 嘿 伙计们 都怎么样 |
[20:43] | I can’t imagine what it would be like if I were all on my own. | 我无法想象如果我孤身一人会是怎样 |
[20:48] | Excuse me, can I please | 打扰一下 请问我可以 |
[20:49] | borrow your “Help Wanted” Section? Thank you! | 借一下你的招聘板块吗 谢谢你 |