时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It was a beautiful day, so I invited Elliot over to my half-acre | 天气不错 所以我请Elliot来我的半亩方坪上 |
[00:07] | for some friendly sunbathing. | 晒个友好的日光浴 |
[00:10] | Unfortunately, she brought Keith. | 不幸的是 她带上了Keith |
[00:12] | Thanks for doing that, J.D. | 谢谢你 J.D. |
[00:14] | I’d do it myself, | 我本来想自己帮他抹 |
[00:14] | but the Bobbsey Twins are already loose. | 但是这对”双胞胎”已经出来放风了 |
[00:17] | No worries. It’s not that homoerotic, is it? | 别担心 这没那么基情四射 是吧 |
[00:19] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 天啊 不 |
[00:22] | Keith didn’t know I mildly disliked him. | Keith不知道我微微有点讨厌他 |
[00:25] | He also didn’t know I was rubbing Crisco on his back. | 他也不知道我正往他背上抹着起酥油 |
[00:30] | Does it smell like pie crust? | 闻起来怎么有点像派皮 |
[00:32] | That’s the rhododendron, Keith. | 是杜鹃花的味道 Keith |
[00:34] | Everybody knows they smell like pie when they bloom. | 谁都知道它们开放的时候闻起来像派 |
[00:37] | – Hey, nice new watch, J.D. – Thank you. | – 嘿 新手表不错啊 J.D. – 谢谢 |
[00:40] | It wasn’t a watch. Now that Elliot got serious with Keith, | 那个不是手表 既然Elliot对Keith越来越认真了 |
[00:44] | I needed to get tighter with Turk. | 我就得和Turk联系更紧密些 |
[00:46] | Since he’s so busy being married and trying to make a baby, | 因为他正忙着婚后生活和造人 |
[00:49] | I had only one option. | 我就只剩一个选择了 |
[00:50] | Come in, Brown Bear. | 棕熊 听到请回答 |
[00:51] | I got us watchie-talkies. | 我给我们弄了对讲手表 |
[00:53] | – Hey, White Shadow. – That’s not my handle. | – 嘿 白影 – 那不是我的代号 |
[00:58] | Hey, Gizmo. | 嘿 小可爱 |
[00:59] | Right on. Hey, what are you doin’, man? | 这才对嘛 嘿 你干什么呢 哥们儿 |
[01:01] | I’m about to take out the Slip ‘n Slide. Let’s do it. | 我准备把滑滑梯拿出来 咱们来玩吧 |
[01:04] | Dude, I can’t. It’s baby-making time. | 哥们儿 我来不了 现在是造人时间 |
[01:06] | – How’s it going with Keith? – Awesome. Check this. | – Keith怎么样了 – 爽呆了 听 |
[01:12] | Bacon back! Classic! | 培根烤背 经典 |
[01:15] | Hey, stud. You ready to fertilize an egg? | 嘿 种马 准备好播种了吗 |
[01:19] | Gotta go. Maintain radio silence on all channels. | 得走了 保持所有频道静音 |
[01:25] | A local magazine named Dr. Cox the best doctor in the city. | 一家本地杂志把Cox医生称为本市最佳医生 |
[01:29] | Dr. Cox felt this was big news. | Cox医生觉得这是个大新闻 |
[01:31] | All right. Here’s how it’s going to work, people. | 好了 接下来是你们大家要做的 |
[01:34] | I’m going to ask each and every one of you just exactly who | 我会问你们每一个人 |
[01:38] | is the very finest physician in this city, | 究竟谁是本市最优秀的医生 |
[01:40] | to which you will respond, | 你们得回答 |
[01:42] | “You are!” | “你是” |
[01:43] | If you do not reply in a timely and exuberant fashion, | 如果你们没有饱含激情地及时回答 |
[01:47] | my associate here will take his mop and, | 我的这位同事就会拿起他的拖把 |
[01:48] | these are his words, not mine, | 用他的话说 不是我的 |
[01:50] | “Popsicle you.” | “捣你” |
[01:51] | Now my lovely ex-wife will demonstrate. | 现在我可爱迷人的前妻将会做以示范 |
[01:54] | Darling, just exactly who | 亲爱的 究竟谁是 |
[01:56] | is the very best physician in our fair city? | 咱们这座美丽之城中最好的医生 |
[01:58] | You are. And now, as agreed, | 你是 现在 按咱们之前说好的 |
[02:00] | you owe me a night on the town | 你欠我外出狂欢一夜 |
[02:02] | and some “Me actually getting to finish” Sex. | 还有几次”我真的达到高潮”的性爱 |
[02:04] | Well done. Now, down the line we go! | 回答得不错 现在从这一排开始 |
[02:06] | – You are! – You are! | – 你是 – 你是 |
[02:08] | – You are! – Yar! | – 你是 – 四 |
[02:09] | God! Why? | 天呐 为什么 |
[02:11] | You combined “You” And “Are.” You said “Yar.” | 应该说”你”和”是” 而你说的”四” |
[02:13] | It made no sense. | 这说不通 |
[02:14] | It’s true, Lonnie. Everybody heard it. Poke him again. | 的确 Lonnie 大家都听到了 再捅他一次 |
[02:17] | Bob Kelso. Will you be joining us? | Bob Kelso 你要加入我们吗 |
[02:20] | Hm? There was a line. | 啊 这儿排起了队 |
[02:22] | I assumed it had something to do with cupcakes. | 我以为是在发杯型蛋糕什么的 |
[02:24] | Bob, obviously you read the article. | Bob 你显然看了那篇文章 |
[02:27] | Perry, the last publication I read was the issue of “Out” | Perry 我读的最后的一期出版物是关于”出柜”的 |
[02:29] | my son left by the crapper when he was home this weekend asking for money. | 我儿子这周回家要钱时落在了厕所里 |
[02:32] | You’ll never get my validation, hotshot. | 你永远都得不到我的认可 高人 |
[02:35] | And just exactly where was the poke? | 你该捅他的那一下呢 |
[02:38] | I froze. Gimme another 20 bucks. I’ll crack him over the head. | 我僵住了 再给我20块 我捅爆他的头 |
[02:41] | Only kill him if you have to. | 有必要的话直接灭口 |
[02:44] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[02:45] | That was amazing, baby. | 刚才真是太棒了 宝贝儿 |
[02:47] | I’ve never felt so close to you. | 我从来没有觉得和你如此亲近 |
[02:49] | Oh, me too. | 哦 我也是 |
[02:54] | Turk Turk? | |
[02:58] | Were you not done cuddling, honey? | 你还没温存够吗 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | Because I was thinking maybe we could go over to J.D.’s half-acre. | 我想咱们可以去J.D.的半亩方坪 |
[03:03] | Put a blanket down. | 铺上毯子 |
[03:04] | You can lie in my lap while I stroke your hair. | 你可以躺在我腿上 让我轻抚你的秀发 |
[03:07] | Real reason, Turk. | 说实话 Turk |
[03:08] | J.D. Has a Slip ‘n Slide | J.D.有一个滑滑梯 |
[03:09] | and I want to show off some of my slammin’ new moves. | 我想跟他炫耀一下我酷炫的新招式 |
[03:11] | I call this “The Captain.” | 我叫这个”船长” |
[03:14] | Right. And then, wait, “The Dolphin.” | 好了 等等 还有”海豚” |
[03:18] | I swear, Turk, sometimes I think you and J.D. | 我发誓 Turk 有时候我觉得你和J.D. |
[03:20] | Are more of a couple than we are. | 比咱俩更像一对儿 |
[03:22] | Tell her I’ve known you longer. | 告诉她我比她早认识你 |
[03:25] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[03:41] | I just don’t usually burn this bad. | 我一般都不会晒伤得这么厉害 |
[03:45] | Don’t worry. Later, I’m gonna find some aloe | 别担心 一会儿我会找些芦荟汁 |
[03:47] | and rub it on wherever it hurts. | 抹在任何疼的地方 |
[03:51] | Well, it’s just on my back, really. | 好吧 只是背上 真的 |
[03:53] | Keith, that was innuendo. You were gonna work on this. | Keith 那是暗示 你得好好学学了 |
[03:56] | Oh. Right, right, right. OK. Um… | 哦 没错 没错 没错 好吧 |
[03:59] | It also hurts under my pants… in my pants. | 我裤子下面也疼 裤子里面 |
[04:02] | Damn it! I can’t get this! | 该死的 我学不会啊 |
[04:05] | Sweetie, you’ll get it. You’ll get it. | 亲爱的 你会学会的 会学会的 |
[04:11] | What? Laverne, what? | 怎么了 Lavern 看什么 |
[04:13] | No judgment here, child. | 不做评论 孩子 |
[04:15] | People were starting to talk about Elliot and Keith. | 人们开始谈论Elliot和Keith |
[04:18] | But I decided to stay above the fray. Then I changed my mind. | 但我决定抱着隔山观虎斗的心态 然后改变了主意 |
[04:22] | Can you believe those two? | 你们能相信他俩吗 |
[04:24] | No, I can’t. All that carrying on in public. | 不 我不能 就这么公开秀恩爱 |
[04:27] | – It’s way too much. – It’s just too much. | – 太过分了 – 就是太过分了 |
[04:31] | Sorry. I switched places so I could go again. | 不好意思 我刚换了位置 这样就能从这边再说一次了 |
[04:33] | – Dr. Dorian? – Yes, Rex. | – Dorian医生 – 怎么了 Rex |
[04:35] | Mrs. Levin won’t take her medication. | Levin夫人不想吃药 |
[04:37] | Mrs. Levin has dementia, Rex. | Levin夫人有老年痴呆症 Rex |
[04:39] | And I know she loves sweets, so take the pill, | 而且我知道她喜欢甜食 |
[04:42] | put it in some raspberry jam, | 所以只要把药在树莓酱里蘸蘸 |
[04:43] | put it on your finger, dip it in her mouth. Hello! | 然后放在你的手指上 伸进她嘴里 搞定 |
[04:47] | Rex would forever remember that | Rex将会永远铭记 |
[04:48] | morning as the time he lost his finger tip. | 他丢了指尖的那个早上 |
[04:51] | With patients, it’s the luck of the draw. | 摊上什么样的病人 可全靠运气 |
[04:53] | You can’t choose how tolerant they are. | 你不能选择他们的包容程度 |
[04:55] | Young man, can you make sure they don’t give me any black blood? | 年轻人 你能确保他们不给我输黑人的血吗 |
[05:00] | – I’ll try. – Hmm. | – 我尽量 – 嗯 |
[05:02] | You can’t choose how classy they are. | 你不能选择他们的教养 |
[05:04] | Oh, your hernia stitches look great, Mr. Borland. | 哦 你疝气手术的缝合挺好的 Borland先生 |
[05:07] | Could you give them a kiss? | 你能给它们一个吻吗 |
[05:09] | Maybe later. | 过一会儿吧 |
[05:12] | Bottom line, you can’t choose your patients. | 总之 你不能选择你的病人 |
[05:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:16] | It’s about time. Are you my doctor? | 差不多也是时候了 你是我的医生吗 |
[05:19] | Yes, I am. I’m gonna go ahead and give you a second | 是的 我是 我会给你一秒钟 |
[05:22] | so you can think about just how lucky that makes you. | 想想自己是多么幸运 |
[05:25] | Don’t try to be funny. | 别开自以为是地开玩笑了 |
[05:26] | Now, here’s a list of | 好了 这是一张清单 |
[05:28] | things I’m going to need you to take care of. | 上面有我要你注意的地方 |
[05:30] | That is so helpful. I’ll take a look at this. | 这真是太有用了 我会好好看 |
[05:38] | – Hey. – Hey when are you coming over tonight? | – 嘿 – 嘿 你今晚几点过来 |
[05:41] | I can’t. I’m on-call. | 我过不来 我得值班呢 |
[05:42] | I’m really worried about | 我真的很担心 |
[05:44] | a patient with metastatic adenocarcinoma. | 那个得了转移性腺癌的病人 |
[05:47] | Aw! See? This is why I hate cancer. | 啊 懂了吧 这就是我为什么恨癌症 |
[05:49] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[05:51] | You are! | 你是 |
[05:52] | We’re not doing that anymore. | 我们已经不这么做了 |
[05:54] | Now you’re fairly strong at diagnosing, right? | 你在诊断方面很在行 对吧 |
[05:57] | – Yes, sir. – Terrific. | – 是的 先生 – 很好 |
[05:59] | I need you to go up and figure out | 我要你上去弄清楚 |
[06:00] | what’s wrong with that darn third-floor coffee machine. | 三楼那台该死的咖啡机到底出了什么问题 |
[06:03] | And, Gandharoo, | 你呢 甘达鲁 |
[06:04] | I need you to talk to a young pregnant black girl | 我要你跟那个怀孕了的黑人女孩谈谈 |
[06:07] | who will not let me call her mom. | 她不愿意给她妈打电话 |
[06:09] | Why would she listen to me? | 她凭什么会听我的 |
[06:10] | I may have told her that you were Kanye West. | 我可能告诉了她你是坎爷 |
[06:14] | I’m actually all right with that. | 其实我不介意你这么说 |
[06:15] | Let’s go, group. | 行动吧 小分队 |
[06:19] | Look at our three manly men. | 瞧瞧咱们的三个”纯爷们儿” |
[06:21] | Perry gets his chest waxed. | Perry用蜡脱去了胸上的毛 |
[06:23] | Keith loves to knit throw pillows. | Keith喜欢织绣花枕头 |
[06:25] | – Turk might be sterile. – We have a winner. | – Turk可能不育 – 冠军诞生了 |
[06:28] | I can’t get pregnant and I already got a fertility test. | 我一直没法怀孕但我已经做过生育检查了 |
[06:31] | Why don’t you just ask him to get tested? | 那你为什么不让他去检查一下 |
[06:33] | Turk is very sensitive when it comes to his manliness. | Turk在他的男子气概上可是很敏感的 |
[06:36] | Remember when I told him his backpack looked like a purse? | 还记得我跟他说他的背包像个女用手提包吗 |
[06:40] | Turk, honey, I didn’t mean it. | Turk 亲爱的 我没那个意思 |
[06:43] | I am a man! And a man does not carry a purse! | 我是个男人 男人才不会拿女用手提包 |
[06:48] | Ah! | 啊 |
[06:51] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[06:53] | If you can’t ask him to get tested, what the hell will you do? | 如果没法让他去做检查 那你怎么办 |
[06:56] | That’s easy. I’m gonna sperm-jack him. | 那简单了 我会”劫”他的精 |
[06:59] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[07:01] | All right everyone. I’ve made a little tweak to the schedule. | 好了各位 我把排班表微调了一下 |
[07:04] | Lisa, you’re on tonight and Keith is off | Lisa 你今晚值班 Keith可以走了 |
[07:07] | because he’s got some hospital-related business to tend to. | 因为他有点”医院相关事务”要去处理 |
[07:11] | Hey, don’t give me that look. | 嘿 别给我摆那副表情 |
[07:12] | Lisa, you know you’d be off if you had a good reason. | Lisa 你知道你要是有个好理由的话也可以走 |
[07:14] | Like if you and I were sleeping together? | 比如咱俩睡在一起吗 |
[07:16] | First of all, the only woman in this hospital | 首先 在这家医院里我唯一会考虑 |
[07:18] | that I would even consider sleeping with is Jamie in Pediatrics. | 滚床单的女人只有儿科的Jamie |
[07:22] | I know. | 懂的 |
[07:25] | And secondly, I’m the attending, so tough tuckus. | 其次 我是主治医生 不好招惹哦 |
[07:32] | – Wow. – It’s just so unfair! | – 哇 – 这也太不公平了 |
[07:35] | So unfair. | 真不公平 |
[07:36] | It really is unfair, you guys. | 对你们来说真是不公平 |
[07:39] | Hey, Gizmo, can you check on Mr. Jensen for me? | 嘿 小可爱 你能帮我看看Jensen先生吗 |
[07:42] | No problem, Brown Bear. Are you nude right now? | 没问题 棕熊 你现在光着身子吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah! How’d you know? | 是的 你怎么知道 |
[07:47] | Your voice is always higher when you’re nude. | 你裸体的时候音调总是比较高 |
[07:51] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[07:52] | It’s not weird you know that at all. | 你知道这事儿真是一点都不奇怪 |
[07:54] | Bob, just a note about the tapioca. | Bob 我对木薯粉有点小意见 |
[07:56] | I’m much more partial to flan. | 我更喜欢果馅饼 |
[07:59] | You’re a flan fan. Fun to say, more fun to eat. | 你是果馅饼粉丝 说起来挺好玩 吃起来更有趣 |
[08:01] | Anyway, anything that you need, you just ask Dr. Cox. | 不管怎样 你需要什么尽管跟Cox医生要 |
[08:05] | Perry, Bonnie here is an old friend. | Perry Bonnie可是位老朋友了 |
[08:07] | – Can’t say I’m shocked. – Take care of her. | – 一点都不奇怪 – 照顾好她 |
[08:10] | You can count on me, Bobbo! | 就交给我吧 阿鲍 |
[08:13] | Here’s the lowdown. In three hours, my shift ends, | 其实事实是 再有三个小时我就下班了 |
[08:16] | at which point I will be leaving you and meeting with my ex-wife | 那时候我就把你留在这儿去和我前妻约会 |
[08:19] | for a celebratory “Best doctor | 庆祝我得了”本市最佳医生” |
[08:20] | in the city” Date which is guaranteed to end | 最后准保会以宾馆里的疯狂性爱 |
[08:23] | in crazy hotel sex. | 作为结尾 |
[08:25] | I’m thinking six-inch heels, | 我想的是六英寸高跟鞋 |
[08:27] | a leather mask, fishnet stockings. | 羽毛面具 网眼丝袜 |
[08:30] | Who knows? She may even get dressed up. | 谁知道呢 她甚至可能会好好装扮一番 |
[08:33] | The good news for you, though, | 不过对你来说好消息是 |
[08:34] | is that you have a simple case of hyper-calcemia. | 你只是得了高钙血症 没什么严重的 |
[08:37] | Any trained monkey can treat it. | 任何一个训练有素的猴子都能治 |
[08:39] | Let’s see who that monkey’s gonna be. | 咱们看看谁是那只猴子 |
[08:42] | Ooh! Banana. | 哦 香蕉 |
[08:45] | Rex it is. Have a great night. | 就是Rex了 祝你有一个愉快的夜晚 |
[08:47] | You’re in very capable nine-fingered hands. | 就把你交给九指小能手了 |
[08:52] | I don’t know what’s gotten into you, baby, | 虽然我不知道你有什么花样 宝贝儿 |
[08:56] | but I am turned on. | 但是我已经兴致盎然了 |
[08:58] | OK, baby. This might feel a little bit weird, | 好吧 宝贝儿 这个感觉可能有点奇怪 |
[09:01] | but I promise you, you will love it. | 但是我保证 你会爱上它的 |
[09:05] | Honey? How could you think | 亲爱的 你怎么会觉得 |
[09:08] | I wouldn’t notice this on my dangle? | 我察觉不到这东西在我的小弟弟上 |
[09:10] | You were enjoying it until it started making that grinding noise. | 直到它开始发出磨牙声之前你都挺享受的 |
[09:14] | I know we’re having a hard time getting pregnant, | 我知道咱们为了怀孕受尽了磨难 |
[09:18] | but, sweetness, it could be you. | 但是 亲爱的 问题也可能出在你身上 |
[09:20] | I already got tested. | 我已经检查过了 |
[09:25] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:26] | Turk Turk. | |
[09:28] | I’m a man! | 我可是个男人 |
[09:30] | And men can make babies. | 男人都能造孩子 |
[09:36] | I’m not afraid to tell you, Jordan. I think it’s gonna be a hell of a night. | 我就直说吧 Jordan 今晚将是疯狂的一夜 |
[09:39] | I got us a penthouse. | 我给咱们弄了本<阁楼> |
[09:41] | – Great. How much did that run ya? – About five bucks. | – 真棒 花了你多少钱 – 大概五块吧 |
[09:44] | While I’m in the shower you can read it and get yourself revved up. | 我洗澡的时候你可以看一看 热热身 |
[09:47] | – Awesome. – Oh, now what the hell, Mongo? | – 太赞了 – 哦 这是怎么回事儿 蠢货 |
[09:49] | – Sorry, I’m his man now. – Hello, Perry. | – 不好意思 我现在是他的人了 – 你好啊 Perry |
[09:53] | Don’t get me wrong. I hit him hard. Twice. | 别误会 我狠狠地砸了他两下 |
[09:55] | It just made him mad. Guy’s got a skull like a mountain goat. | 只是惹怒了他 这家伙跟长了山羊角似的 |
[10:02] | Perry, when I told you to treat Mrs. Cooke, | Perry 我叫你去给Cooke夫人看病 |
[10:05] | I meant it. | 可不是在开玩笑 |
[10:05] | If I wanted to waste my breath, | 如果我想浪费口舌的话 |
[10:07] | I’d have given my wife mouth-to-mouth | 那在我太太心脏停搏的时候 |
[10:09] | when she went into cardiac arrest. She’s OK. | 我就自己给她做人工呼吸了 她现在好着呢 |
[10:11] | My mistress used to be a lifeguard. | 我情妇原来是个救生员 |
[10:13] | Now get your ass back in there. | 现在给我滚回去 |
[10:15] | I’m sorry babe. Looks like we’re gonna have to take a rain check. | 宝贝儿 对不起 看来咱们是要改天了 |
[10:19] | No. You are. | 不 你是 |
[10:21] | – Enjoy your evening, ma’am. – Thank you. | – 祝你今晚愉快 女士 – 谢谢 |
[10:24] | No can do. | 这可不行 |
[10:27] | – We’re gonna get going. – No, no, no, no. | – 我们要走了 – 不 不 不 不 |
[10:29] | There is no way | 你甭想 |
[10:30] | that you get to spring your little boy-toy here | 把你的小白脸儿从这儿顺走 |
[10:33] | for a night of passionless passion while my ass is stuck here | 去过已经毫无激情的激情之夜 而我却困在这里 |
[10:36] | and Jordan’s in a hotel somewhere | 同时Jordan只能在某地的宾馆里 |
[10:37] | whispering sweet nothings to a shower nozzle. | 对着淋浴喷头说情话 |
[10:39] | Uh… | 呃 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna hang out back here. | 我去后面晃荡晃荡 |
[10:43] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. | 我告诉你咱们怎么做 |
[10:45] | We’ll leave it up to your interns. | 我们把这个问题留给你的实习生 |
[10:47] | Who here doesn’t think that Barbie should abuse her power? | 谁认为Barbie不应该滥用她的权力 |
[10:53] | Ah. There we go. Fair and square. Face-jock stays. | 啊 这就对了 公平公正 小白脸儿留下 |
[10:58] | It’s a strange feeling | 除了你 其他人人 |
[11:00] | when everyone’s stuck in hell and you’re not. | 都深陷地狱 这种感觉真是很奇怪 |
[11:04] | – I might be sterile? – Oh, honey. Stay calm. | – 我有可能不育吗 – 哦 亲爱的 别慌 |
[11:07] | – Nobody knows but us. – You firing blanks, buddy? | – 除了咱俩没人知道 – 你发射空弹吗 哥们儿 |
[11:14] | I was just glad to watch TV and, | 能看看电视我就挺高兴 |
[11:16] | for once, not be in a world of crap. | 暂时从这操蛋的世界里脱离出来 |
[11:20] | – Why didn’t you stand up for me? – Or not. | – 你为什么不帮我 – 或者不能了 |
[11:23] | Attendings switch schedules all the time, J.D. | 主治医生们经常调班的 J.D. |
[11:25] | You switched last week and I totally defended you. | 你上周就调了 我可是完全向着你的 |
[11:28] | You know what’s really going on here? You don’t like Keith. | 你知道事实是怎样吗 你不喜欢Keith |
[11:31] | Go ahead, tell me I’m wrong. | 尽管告诉我我错了 |
[11:35] | Thanks, J.D. You’re a great friend. | 谢谢 J.D. 你这个朋友真是好啊 |
[11:43] | At least you’re not sterile. | 至少你没有不育 |
[11:45] | Amen to that, C Bear. | 谢天谢地 C熊 |
[11:51] | The next morning, I braced | 第二天早晨 我准备面对 |
[11:53] | myself for Elliot’s odd brand of revenge. | Elliot特有的诡异复仇 |
[11:58] | And there it was. | 这就是了 |
[12:00] | Did you individually drain all my eggs? | 你把我的鸡蛋一个个地都倒干了吗 |
[12:03] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[12:04] | Fine. I’ll just have an apple. | 好吧 我吃个苹果算了 |
[12:09] | Oh. Looking for this? | 哦 在找这个吗 |
[12:15] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[12:19] | I’m having a rough morning, Brown Bear. | 我的早晨很是凄惨 棕熊 |
[12:21] | How you doing with your sterility? | 你的不育症怎么样了 |
[12:23] | I can’t really talk about that right now. I’m in an elevator. | 我这会儿不方便说 我在电梯里 |
[12:27] | Not reading you, Brown Bear. I repeat. Are you still sterile? | 听不清 棕熊 重复 你还是不育吗 |
[12:31] | This is so juicy, I feel dizzy. | 这也太黄暴了 我有点晕 |
[12:36] | Stupid watchie-talkie. | 傻逼对讲手表 |
[12:41] | I heard they really want to have children, | 我听说他们特别想要孩子 |
[12:43] | but they can’t ’cause he… | 但是他们不能 因为他 |
[12:48] | Don’t worry, baby. I’ll kick her ass for you later. | 别担心 宝贝儿 我等会儿会帮你教训她 |
[12:51] | We can go to the fertility clinic after work. | 下班了咱们可以去生育诊所 |
[12:53] | I can handle this myself. | 我自己能行 |
[12:55] | Besides when you went to get your fertility test, you didn’t take me. | 再说 你去做生育检查的时候也没叫上我 |
[12:58] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | – 你确定吗 – 当然 |
[13:00] | Yeah, besides, I’ve been | 是的 再说 我一直在 |
[13:02] | giving the fellas some inspirational pep talks. | 激励我的小兄弟们 为它们打气 |
[13:06] | Gotta want it, boys. | 一定成功 孩子们 |
[13:08] | There is no “i” In sperm. | 团结一致 众志成城 |
[13:13] | Hey. You get the patient with gelastic seizures. | 嘿 那个痴笑样癫痫病人是你的了 |
[13:17] | Awesome. Every intern wanted this case. | 太棒了 每个实习生都想接这个病例 |
[13:22] | Elliot, you’re asking for trouble. Everybody’s already talking. | Elliot 你在自找麻烦 大家已经都在说闲话了 |
[13:26] | Keith is the best intern. He shouldn’t | Keith是最好的实习生 他不应该 |
[13:27] | be punished because he has to sleep with me. | 因为要和我睡觉而受到惩罚 |
[13:30] | – Has to? – Gets to… He gets to sleep with me. | – 要和 – 能和 他能和我睡觉 |
[13:35] | As a woman, have you ever noticed | 作为一个女人 你们有没有注意到 |
[13:37] | how old self-esteem issues just creep up on you? | 老旧的自尊问题是如何悄然缠上你的 |
[13:40] | I have sausage fingers. | 我有香肠指 |
[13:42] | Do you remember when I pulled strings with the board | 记得那回为了让Perry升职 |
[13:45] | and got Perry that promotion? Yeah. | 我跟董事会拉关系吗 没错 |
[13:47] | People started talking and Perry ended up totally emasculated. | 人们开始说闲话 然后Perry就怂得跟被阉了似的 |
[13:51] | So it worked out great for me. | 所以最后倒称了我的心意 |
[13:54] | I should not care what other people think. Right, Carla? | 我不应该在意其他人怎么想 对吧 Carla |
[13:58] | Oh, sweetie, they’re beautiful. | 哦 亲爱的 它们很美 |
[14:02] | They’re kielbasas. | 它们跟波兰熏肠一样 |
[14:12] | Come in, Brown Bear. Come in, Brown Bear. | 收到请回答 棕熊 收到请回答 棕熊 |
[14:16] | If you’re around, I’m having some java out front. | 如果你在附近 我在前门外喝咖啡 |
[14:30] | I’m hit. I’m hit. | 我被击中了 我被击中了 |
[14:33] | Oh, this is gonna be fantastic. | 哦 这个一定很棒 |
[14:40] | All right, look. I know I said | 好吧 听着 我知道我说过 |
[14:42] | I wanted to go by myself to get tested today. | 今天我想自己去做检查 |
[14:44] | But I’ve been doing some thinking and… I’m scared. | 但是我一直在考虑 然后 我怕了 |
[14:50] | So it would mean a lot if you went with me. | 所以 如果你能和我一起去会对我很重要 |
[14:53] | Of course, buddy. | 当然 哥们儿 |
[14:55] | You know I’m not comfortable getting busy with myself. | 你知道我自己撸的时候感觉不太舒服 |
[14:59] | Well, you’re in luck. This happens to be my specialty. | 好吧 你很走运 这恰好是我的专长 |
[15:02] | Here are some tips. If you | 一点建议 如果 |
[15:03] | can’t get over the fact that you’re doing it to yourself, | 你总是不能忘记是在自撸 |
[15:06] | sit on your arm until it | 就把你的胳膊坐在屁股底下 |
[15:07] | falls asleep then pull it out and use that. | 直到它没有知觉了再取出来用它撸 |
[15:09] | I call it “The Stranger.” | 我叫它”陌生人” |
[15:12] | If I ever have kids, you are never allowed to baby-sit. | 如果我有孩子 我绝对不会允许你照看他们 |
[15:16] | I can’t believe you’re ready to have kids. | 我不敢相信你准备好要孩子了 |
[15:18] | We spend all day taking care of old people. | 我们整日都在照顾老年人 |
[15:20] | Washing them. Cleaning them. | 给他们擦擦洗洗 |
[15:21] | why would you want to bring that home? | 为什么你还要把这差事带回家去 |
[15:23] | J.D., we’re talking about kids, | J.D. 我们说的是孩子 |
[15:24] | not going home to a house full of old folks. | 不是回家去面对一屋子老年人 |
[15:28] | All right, fellas. Two quick announcements. | 好了 同志们 两个简短的声明 |
[15:31] | First of all, whoever’s been | 第一 不管是谁在 |
[15:32] | filling my TiVo with JAG reruns, | 我的录像机里录满了重播的<执法悍将> |
[15:35] | let’s cut it out. | 都给我停手 |
[15:36] | And secondly, Harvey, no | 第二 Harvey 不管 |
[15:38] | matter how drunk you get, I like to sleep alone. | 你喝得多醉 我都喜欢自己睡 |
[15:40] | I like to snuggle. | 我喜欢依偎在一起 |
[15:42] | That’s your problem, buddy. I got my own thing. | 那是你的问题 老兄 我有我的习惯 |
[15:45] | OK. Chris Turk? | 好了 Chris Turk |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 在 |
[15:50] | We’re ready for you. | 准备好该你了 |
[15:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:55] | Are any of the reading | 那里面的阅读素材 |
[15:56] | materials in there available for those of us out here? | 有没有可以让我们这些外面的人看的 |
[16:01] | J.D. This is that… black surgeon that you always hang out with. | J.D. 我是那个 经常和你在一起的黑人医生 |
[16:05] | Come on outside to the ramp, dawg. | 出来到斜坡上 伙计 |
[16:09] | Any second. Any second now. | 时刻准备着 时刻准备着 |
[16:15] | Oh, for God’s sake, breathe through your nose. | 哦 上帝啊 你就不能用鼻子呼吸吗 |
[16:18] | You sound like my bulldog. | 你听起来像我的斗牛犬 |
[16:20] | You know, as a doctor, I rarely root for the disease, | 你知道 作为一个医生 我很少站在疾病一边 |
[16:24] | but with you I find myself cheering, | 但是对于你 我觉得我自己在欢呼 |
[16:26] | “Go hypercalcemia with underlying MEN syndrome! | “加油 带有潜在多发性内分泌瘤综合征的高钙血症 |
[16:29] | Go! Go! Go!” | 加油 加油 加油” |
[16:31] | Do you drink out of the toilet? | 你喝的是马桶里的水吗 |
[16:33] | My bulldog drinks out of the toilet. | 我的斗牛犬就喝马桶里的水 |
[16:35] | God Almighty. | 万能的上帝啊 |
[16:38] | Dr. Reid, we think it is | Reid医生 我们觉得 |
[16:40] | lame that you give Keith preferential treatment. | 你优待Keith的行为太可耻了 |
[16:44] | We’re filing a formal complaint with Dr. Kelso. | 我们要向Kelso医生提交一份正式的投诉信 |
[16:46] | OK. Well, you know what? | 好吧 你们知道吗 |
[16:48] | You guys can tell Kelso whatever you want. | 你们想告诉Kelso什么都随你们便 |
[16:50] | ‘Cause he’s gonna hear facts. | 因为他会听到事实 |
[16:51] | I’m sleeping with Keith, his schedule’s shifted | 我和Keith睡在一起 他的排班表变了 |
[16:54] | and he gets the most interesting cases. Who wants 20 bucks? | 而且他还拿到了最有趣的病例 谁想要20块 |
[17:00] | That’s not gonna work. I don’t have that much money, so… | 那样不行 我没有那么多钱 |
[17:16] | I just got in here. | 我才刚进来 |
[17:21] | Baby, what are you doing here? | 宝贝儿 你来干什么 |
[17:22] | I was home thinking about my fertility test | 我在家里想着我的生育检查 |
[17:25] | and how badly I wanted you to be there with me. | 那一刻我多希望有你陪着 |
[17:28] | Baby, I’m a man. | 宝贝儿 我是个男人 |
[17:31] | We’re not that vulnerable. | 我们可没那么脆弱 |
[17:32] | I don’t really know why I didn’t tell you about it. | 我不知道自己当初为什么没有告诉你 |
[17:35] | I guess I was just scared that, | 我想我只是害怕 |
[17:37] | if I got bad news, I’d be letting you down. | 如果我的结果不理想 会让你失望 |
[17:41] | I can see how you’d feel that way. | 我理解你的感受 |
[17:44] | Anyway, I thought I’d come over. | 无论如何 我觉得我应该过来 |
[17:47] | Aw, thanks, sweetie. | 啊 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | But you might want to go | 但你也许会想出去 |
[17:50] | outside ’cause I’m about to fill this up. | 因为我正准备把它填满 |
[17:53] | Why would I wait outside? | 为什么我要在外面等 |
[17:59] | That’s what’s up. That’s what’s up. | 这样啊 这样啊 |
[18:02] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[18:07] | You are more than welcome to have your goon take both my thumbs | 如果你愿意 尽管让你的打手 |
[18:10] | and break them if you want to, | 把我的两个大拇指撅折了 |
[18:13] | Bob, but I am officially O-U-T out. | Bob 但我是正式tui退 chu出了 |
[18:18] | I mean, come on. I don’t even see how you can like that woman. | 我是说 我根本就看不出来你怎么能喜欢那个女人 |
[18:20] | I don’t. She was married to my best friend, Richard. | 我不喜欢 她嫁给了我最好的朋友 Richard |
[18:24] | He died a few years back. You know the deal with friends. | 他几年前去世了 你也知道要怎么对待朋友 |
[18:29] | If they love ’em, you have to, whether you like it or not. | 他们爱的人你也要爱 没得选择 |
[18:32] | Dr. Kelso, do you really believe that? | Kelso医生 你真的这么认为吗 |
[18:34] | Or are you just saying that to look good? | 或者你这么说就是想让自己显得高大一些 |
[18:37] | Ah, who am I kidding? | 啊 我逗谁呢 |
[18:39] | You don’t care what anybody thinks, do you? | 你根本不在乎别人的想法 对吧 |
[18:40] | I gotta tell you, though. | 不过我还是要告诉你 |
[18:42] | You gave me some good advice about how to deal with Elliot. | 对于怎么对待Elliot你给了我不错的建议 |
[18:45] | Cootchie-cootchie-cootchie-coo! | 咯吱咯吱咯 |
[18:49] | – Can I fire him? – Sleep on it. | – 我能开除他吗 – 三思而后行 |
[18:53] | Say, one more thing about devil-lady in there. | 关于那位恶魔女士 问你最后一个问题 |
[18:57] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[18:59] | I know it’s a minor condition, | 我知道那是个小毛病 |
[19:01] | Perry, but you know how things can turn. | Perry 但你也知道总会有意想不到的情况发生 |
[19:04] | But you wanted me in there because I’m the best what, Bob? | 但是你想让我来 因为我是最好的什么来着 Bob |
[19:09] | – No. – Say it, | – 不 – 说出来 |
[19:11] | or I will go in there and | 不然我就进去告诉她 |
[19:12] | tell her you’re dying to be with her a lot more often. | 你十分渴望能和她多待一待 |
[19:17] | – Beg your pardon? – You’re the best doctor. | – 你说什么 – 你是最好的医生 |
[19:20] | Thank you, Bob. That means a lot to me. | 谢谢你 Bob 这对我意义重大 |
[19:27] | Listen, I know that everyone is very upset, | 听着 我知道大家都很不高兴 |
[19:29] | but I really don’t think there’s any need to bother Dr. Kelso. | 但是我真的觉得没有任何必要打扰Kelso医生 |
[19:33] | It’s too late, Dr. Reid. | 太迟了 Reid医生 |
[19:35] | You’re right, Lisa, it is too late, because from now on, | 你说对了 确实太迟了 因为从现在开始 |
[19:37] | I’m gonna be handing out all case assignments. | 由我来分派所有的病例任务 |
[19:40] | For instance, this cool case right here. | 比如 这份很棒的病例 |
[19:44] | Should I give it to the most annoying intern? | 我应该把它交给最讨厌的实习生吗 |
[19:46] | Because that would be you, Lisa. | 也就是你 Lisa |
[19:48] | Or maybe I should give it | 或者我应该把它给 |
[19:49] | to the most incompetent intern missing a finger. | 能力最差还缺了一个指头的实习生 |
[19:51] | Because that would be you, Rex. | 那个人是你 Rex |
[19:54] | Or maybe I should just give it to the best intern. | 再或者我可以直接把它给最好的实习生 |
[19:57] | Which would be you, Keith. | 那就是你 Keith |
[20:02] | Now if anyone wants to | 如果有人 |
[20:04] | tell on me to whomever they like, they can. | 想跟谁举报我 尽管去吧 |
[20:07] | Good day. | 日安 |
[20:15] | – Here you go. – Thanks again, Dr. D. | – 给你 – 再次感谢 D医生 |
[20:21] | All right. If you like him, I like him. | 好吧 如果你喜欢他 那我也喜欢他 |
[20:25] | – Hey! I’m not sterile! – Congratulations! | – 嘿 我没有不育 – 恭喜 |
[20:30] | Not sterile | 没有不育 |
[20:32] | My friends were all happy, | 我的朋友们都很开心 |
[20:34] | and even though I felt like the fifth wheel, | 即使我觉得自己像个电灯泡 |
[20:36] | I could take solace in something. | 我也能找到一丝安慰 |
[20:40] | Hey, Turk. I forgot. I can’t raid the freezer with you. | 嘿 Turk 我忘了 我不能和你抢劫冷藏室了 |
[20:43] | Be careful in there. They lock it up at three. | 在里面小心点儿 他们3点的时候就锁门了 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要宰了他 |
[20:56] | I had finally won one. | 我终于赢了一回合 |