时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s nothing worse than running into a sworn enemy | 最倒霉莫过于早上第一时间 |
[00:05] | first thing in the morning. | 就遇上死对头 |
[00:06] | Well, if that’s the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[00:07] | Fred, just put him on blood thinners. | Fred 给他用血液稀释剂就好 |
[00:09] | Excuse me, Perry. You don’t have a phone. | 不好意思 Perry 你根本就没有手机 |
[00:11] | You’re just holding your hand to your ear. | 你只是把手放在耳朵 |
[00:12] | Fred, I got to go. He’s gonna make me talk to him. | Fred 我要挂了 他要我和他讲话 |
[00:14] | Sure, I’ll pass it on. | 当然 我会转达的 |
[00:17] | Fred says you are a tool. | Fred说你是个傻逼 |
[00:20] | I got nothing. That’s a good one. | 我无言可对 说得不错 |
[00:21] | Heck, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[00:23] | Still no Chief of Medicine, huh? | 还是没有内科主任呢 哈 |
[00:24] | You must love not having anybody around | 你一定爱死身边没人 |
[00:26] | to make you toe the line. | 管束你的感觉了 |
[00:27] | It’s pretty much a captain-less ship around here. | 这里就是只没有船长掌舵的船 |
[00:29] | People showing up late, stealing supplies. | 大伙儿一直迟到 偷物资 |
[00:32] | Basically doing whatever the hell they want. | 差不多是他妈想干什么就干什么 |
[00:35] | Okay, as you can see, we’ve repaired the perforation. | 好了 如你们所见 我们已经修复了穿孔 |
[00:37] | Now all that’s left to do is | 现在只要缝合 |
[00:39] | sew up the surrounding muscle tissue. | 周围的肌肉组织就好了 |
[00:40] | Are there any questions? | 还有任何问题吗 |
[00:42] | – I don’t think you’re doing this right. – Get out of here. | – 我觉得你做得不对 – 滚出去 |
[00:45] | – All right. Let me just touch his heart. – Hey! | – 好吧 只要让我摸下他的心脏 – 嘿 |
[00:48] | Bottom line, if we don’t get a new boss | 关键是 这地方再没个头儿 |
[00:50] | in this place soon, it’ll fall apart. | 就要分崩离析了 |
[00:52] | I’d pretend to care, but I don’t have to. | 我可以假装在意 但没这必要 |
[00:55] | – Here’s my office. – Okay, fine, | – 我办公室到了 – 好吧 行 |
[00:57] | you go ahead and have fun spending your golden years | 你就去安享自己的退休生活吧 |
[00:59] | at a depressing coffee chain, surrounded by… | 在一个压抑的咖啡连锁店 旁边都是 |
[01:01] | I don’t mean to cut you off, Perry. | 我不是有意打断你 Perry |
[01:02] | But I have to take this call. | 但我必须接这个电话 |
[01:06] | Look at that, he brought it back. | 看看 旧日重现了 |
[01:09] | Doctor. | 医生哟 |
[01:11] | Oh no, now that can’t be good. | 哦不 现在大事不妙了 |
[01:15] | I was still trying to get my intern Jo | 我还在试图让我的实习生Jo |
[01:17] | to be more sensitive with her patients. | 对待病人时更体恤些 |
[01:19] | Don’t worry, Mr. Hapburn. | 别担心 Hapburn先生 |
[01:19] | A lot of people are afraid of needles. | 很多人都怕打针 |
[01:21] | I was only surprised | 我只是在惊讶 |
[01:22] | because you’re the first one I’ve come across | 你竟然是我碰到的第一个 |
[01:24] | that doesn’t have a vagina. | 没有阴道的 |
[01:27] | Did you know that guy was a priest? | 你知道那家伙是个牧师吗 |
[01:29] | I did. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我知道 明天见 |
[01:31] | If you’re not here, I’ll just assume | 如果你不在这儿 我就会认为 |
[01:32] | that demons dragged you down to Hell to chew your face off. | 是魔鬼把你拖下地狱 啃掉了你整张脸 |
[01:37] | Now that I was dating Elliot again, | 现在我又和Elliot约会了 |
[01:38] | I finally had something to get home to. | 终于有点回家的盼头了 |
[01:41] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[01:44] | Why did you put my piano mat here? | 你为啥把我的钢琴垫铺在这里 |
[01:45] | I was here all by myself and I got a little freaked out, | 我一个人孤零零在这儿有点儿怕 |
[01:47] | so I thought I’d use that as a burglar alarm. | 所以我想 能用它做防盗报警器 |
[01:53] | That’s catchy. | 真是不错啊 |
[01:54] | Cookies are done. | 饼干做好啦 |
[01:56] | I baked a dozen for you and a dozen for me. | 我给咱俩各做了一打 |
[01:58] | Now, I like to eat one and a half cookies every day | 现在 我想每天吃一块半的饼干 |
[02:01] | so that a dozen cookies lasts eight days. | 那么一打饼干就够吃八天 |
[02:03] | Well, 10 days because I don’t eat sugar on Wednesdays, | 其实是十天 因为我周三忌糖 |
[02:05] | and on Sundays I call my mom, | 周日我都会打电话给我妈 |
[02:07] | and she asks what’s wrong with my phone because I sound fat. | 她就会问我手机出什么问题了 因为我听起来很肥 |
[02:10] | Anyway, I’m gonna go change. I brought my cookie pants. | 不管怎样 我要去换裤子了 我带来了我的曲奇裤 |
[02:17] | Notice the loose waist to accommodate an expanding stomach. | 为了容纳不断膨胀的胃而改松了腰围 |
[02:21] | I finished my dozen. | 我的那打吃光了 |
[02:23] | Why would you eat all of your cookies at once? | 你为毛要一下子吃光一打饼干 |
[02:25] | I mean, what did you think was gonna happen to them? | 它们能出什么事 |
[02:36] | Come to daddy. | 快来老爸嘴里吧 |
[02:39] | Still pretty smoky. | 还是很熏人 |
[02:44] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[02:49] | So, he’d kill us? | 所以他会杀掉我们吗 |
[02:50] | I told Turk you were making cookies. | 我告诉过Turk你在做饼干 |
[02:52] | Plus he has a key to my place and Carla’s out of town. | 而且他有我屋子的钥匙 Carla又出城了 |
[02:55] | Elliot, with his diabetes, | Elliot 他有糖尿病 |
[02:57] | it’s the only time he gets to eat sweets. | 这是他能吃到甜食的唯一机会 |
[02:59] | I’m dating an idiot. | 我在交往一个白痴 |
[03:01] | Yeah, but you knew what you were getting into. | 没错 但你早就知道这一点了 |
[03:10] | J.D., someone’s in the house. | J.D. 有人进屋了 |
[03:12] | Turk, get out of here! | Turk 给我走 |
[03:17] | Pull that piano crap on me. Please. | 用钢琴垫这种废物来对付我 省省吧 |
[03:37] | Morning, sleepy. | 早上好 睡美人 |
[03:39] | I got to go to work. | 我得去工作了 |
[03:41] | I wish I had the day off, too. | 我也希望自己能放天假 |
[03:43] | Hey, do you realize that we’ve already been dating for a week, | 嘿 你意识到我们已经约会一周 |
[03:46] | but we still haven’t had sex? | 却还没有上床吗 |
[03:48] | Yes, but you know what? We’re not gonna rush this time. | 是的 但这次我们要放慢脚步 |
[03:50] | We’re just gonna go with the flow. | 顺其自然就好 |
[03:52] | I think we should do it right now. | 我觉得我们现在就应该做 |
[03:55] | J.D.? Why are you throwing your pants at me? | J.D. 你干嘛朝我扔裤子 |
[03:58] | Because I got excited. Woohoo! | 因为我性奋了 哇呼呼 |
[04:01] | Well, you should be. | 好吧 你应该性奋 |
[04:02] | Because tonight when you get home, | 因为今晚你回家的时候 |
[04:03] | I’m going to be waiting here, | 我就会在这儿翘首期盼 |
[04:05] | and it’s gonna be the most amazing, crazy night you’ve ever had. | 然后你将度过最劲爆狂野的一个夜晚 |
[04:09] | – Stop throwing dirty clothes at me! – Stop saying sexy things. | – 别再朝我扔脏衣服了 – 别再挑逗我了 |
[04:13] | Can’t wait for tonight. | 等不及今晚了 |
[04:19] | – I really wish I hadn’t done that. – Yeah, me, too. | – 我真希望我没那么做 – 对 我也希望 |
[04:22] | Mr. Lawton, one of my favorite patients, was back. | Lawton先生 我最喜欢的病人之一 回来了 |
[04:26] | Unfortunately, Jo was his intern. | 不幸的是 Jo是负责他的实习医生 |
[04:28] | – Hi. – How’s it going over here? | – 嗨 – 感觉还好吗 |
[04:30] | Well, young Dr. Mahoney was just observing | 年轻的Mahoney医生刚刚检测到 |
[04:33] | that my heart disease was… | 我的心脏病非常 |
[04:35] | – What was that, sweetheart? – A giant buzzkill. | – 怎么说来着 亲爱的 – 非常扫兴 |
[04:37] | – Jo… – What? | – Jo – 怎么 |
[04:38] | I was on cloud nine this morning. | 今早我本来心情好得不得了 |
[04:40] | Had a good night’s sleep, hot shower, | 晚上睡眠佳 洗了热水澡 |
[04:42] | big old pancake breakfast, then bang. | 大煎饼早餐 然后呯的当头一棒 |
[04:45] | Chronic heart disease. Buzzkill. | 慢性心脏病 扫兴啊 |
[04:47] | Well, I’m sure Mr. Lawton feels horrible | 我确信Lawton先生因为自己的病情 |
[04:49] | that his condition annoyed you. | 而惹恼到了你感到非常内疚 |
[04:51] | – I doubt it. – She doubts it. | – 我并不觉得 – 她并不觉得 |
[04:54] | Okay, well, other than the abdominal discomfort, | 好吧 除了腹部不适 |
[04:55] | everything okay, sir? | 一切都好吧 先生 |
[04:57] | Well, I’d feel better if this bed were a little more comfortable. | 如果床能再舒服点儿就好了 |
[05:00] | Here. Lean up. Lean up. | 这儿 靠着点 靠着点 |
[05:02] | Thank you. And I’m sorry if I ruined your day. | 谢谢 如果毁了你的一天我很抱歉 |
[05:05] | – Yeah, we’re cool. – Apparently, you guys are cool. | – 嗯 没事了 – 很显然 你们都没事了 |
[05:10] | Yeah. Sure, I can come in then. | 好 当然 我能来 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:18] | That was just the Board. | 是董事会 |
[05:19] | They’re offering me the Chief of Medicine job. | 他们要任我为内科主任 |
[05:22] | – Shut up! – Yeah. | – 不是吧 – 是啊 |
[05:24] | Do you know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[05:25] | That when I ask our nanny | 意味着当我去问我们的保姆 |
[05:27] | how she manages to | 她是怎么不雇保姆 |
[05:29] | raise her own kid without a nanny, | 还能带自己家孩子的时候 |
[05:31] | I can hire a second nanny to listen to her boring answer. | 我能再雇一个保姆听她无聊的回答 |
[05:36] | Perry, look at yourself. | Perry 看看你自己 |
[05:38] | You don’t get in your own way anymore. | 你不再固步自封了 |
[05:41] | Sweetie, I am so, so proud of you. | 亲爱的 我好为你 好为你骄傲 |
[05:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:48] | I’m feeling so open and vulnerable | 现在的我感到如此的外露与脆弱 |
[05:52] | that it’s literally filling me up | 这让我浑身充满了 |
[05:53] | with rage and hatred, so I should go. | 愤怒以及憎恨 我得走了 |
[05:56] | – Fair enough. All right. – Okay. | – 有道理 好 – 好 |
[06:01] | Say, I heard you and Barbie | 嘿 听说你和芭比 |
[06:02] | were back together again. How’s that going? | 又复合了 怎么样啊 |
[06:05] | He doesn’t care. Don’t answer. | 他才不在意 别回答 |
[06:06] | Is there less drama this time? | 这次有少点儿狗血吗 |
[06:08] | Hold firm. | 坚持住啊 |
[06:09] | Does it feel different? | 感觉上有不一样吗 |
[06:10] | Give him nothing. | 一个字也别说 |
[06:12] | Look at you, not getting sucked in. | 看看你 都没有深陷其中 |
[06:14] | Maybe you are a little bit older and a little bit wiser, | 没准儿你确实是过一年老一岁 聪明了点儿 |
[06:17] | enough for this whole thing to work out with Barbie this time. | 这次完全能和芭比相处好 |
[06:21] | – I really think I am… – Oh, my God. | – 我真心觉得我 – 老天 |
[06:23] | How do you not get that I will never, ever care | 你怎么就不明白 我永远永远都不会在乎 |
[06:25] | about your pasty, white love life? | 你那苍白空洞的爱情生活 |
[06:26] | I only brought it up because I noticed | 提它只是因为我注意到 |
[06:28] | that Barbie wasn’t here at work today, | 芭比今天没来上班 |
[06:30] | and I was hoping that | 我只是希望 |
[06:30] | your relationship with her had already gone so far south | 你俩的感情关系已经恶化到 |
[06:33] | that you’d killed her and buried her deep in a wooded area, | 你把她杀了 然后将她深埋在繁林之中 |
[06:35] | and that soon you would be carted off | 不久你就会因上述那 |
[06:37] | for the aforementioned crime of pasty, white passion. | 苍白空洞的盛怒所犯下的罪行而锒铛入狱 |
[06:40] | Well, no such luck. She’s just at home. | 没这么好的事儿 她只是呆在家里 |
[06:43] | Carla, why won’t you pick up? I need to talk! | Carla 你为啥不接电话啊 我需要谈谈 |
[06:46] | I cannot believe that you leave the country | 真不敢相信在我和J.D.复合的 |
[06:48] | the week I get back together with J.D. | 这周你就出国了 |
[06:50] | I feel like that’s not a coincidence. | 我觉得这并非巧合 |
[06:52] | Wait. I didn’t mean that. | 等等 我不是那个意思 |
[06:53] | I know that your aunt did not | 我知道你姑妈不是故意 |
[06:54] | fall out of that balloon on purpose. | 从那热气球上掉下来的 |
[06:56] | Anyway, I promised J.D. This crazy sex night, | 不管怎么说 我答应了要给J.D.这个激情燃烧夜 |
[06:58] | and now I’m totally losing it. | 现在我却完全失控了 |
[06:59] | I’ve been trying on lingerie, but nothing fits | 我一直在试内衣 但没一件合适的 |
[07:01] | because I ate an entire batch of | 因为昨晚我用刮铲 |
[07:02] | cookie dough last night with a spatula. | 吃了整整一炉的曲奇饼面团 |
[07:04] | Plus, at my last appointment, | 还有 我上次做除蜡时 |
[07:05] | I got in a fight with my waxer, | 我和除毛师杠上了 |
[07:07] | and now there is a rash on my bajingo | 现在我的私处有个疹子 |
[07:08] | that looks like a thousand tiny spider bites. | 看起来像被千只微型蜘蛛咬过一样 |
[07:10] | Damn it, Carla, I need tonight to be special | 该死的Carla 我需要今晚是独一无二的 |
[07:12] | and you’re not there for me, | 而你却不在我身边支持我 |
[07:13] | and I know what you’re gonna say is that… | 我知道接下来你会说 |
[07:15] | You’re gonna say that you’ve always come through | 你会说 你总能安然度过的 |
[07:17] | and that sometimes I’m selfish, but even if that’s true, | 有时我确实很自私 但即使这是事实 |
[07:20] | I don’t need to hear your attitude right now | 我现在也不需要鸟你的态度 |
[07:21] | because I am sick of it. | 因为我烦够了 |
[07:23] | Do you hear me? Sick of it! | 你听到没 烦够了 |
[07:24] | I love you. Call me. | 我爱你 回电话呦 |
[07:27] | What can I say? I just wish you were at home with her. | 我能说啥呢 只希望你能在家陪她 |
[07:29] | – You and me both. – That was an insult. | – 咱俩想的一样啊 – 我是在侮辱你 |
[07:32] | I know. I thought if I took it as a compliment, | 知道啊 我想如果我把它当做是一种恭维 |
[07:34] | it would drive you insane and you’d go away. | 就会把你逼疯 然后走得远远的 |
[07:36] | – Damn it! – Hey, J.D. | – 该死的 – 嘿 J.D. |
[07:39] | Because of the abdominal discomfort, | 由于腹部不适的问题 |
[07:41] | I was thinking of ordering an endoscopy on Mr. Lawton. Yeah? | 我想为Lawton先生预约一个内镜检查 可以吗 |
[07:44] | No, no, he had the same symptoms before. | 不 不用 他之前也有过同样的症状 |
[07:46] | It turned out it was just heartburn. | 结果只是胃灼烧 |
[07:47] | An endoscopy’s a really painful, invasive procedure. | 内镜检查真的是一种疼痛的侵入性操作 |
[07:50] | Who gives a crap? | 谁在乎啊 |
[07:52] | I don’t know, Jo. I think I do. | 我不知道 Jo 我想我在乎 |
[07:55] | Probably sounds crazy to you? | 可能对你来说很疯狂 |
[07:58] | Not crazy, just a little weird. | 不疯狂 只是有点儿怪 |
[07:59] | Okay, no more sugarcoating. All right? | 好了 别再装了好吗 |
[08:01] | You will never be a good doctor | 你永远也不会成为一名好医生 |
[08:03] | until you learn what it means to truly care for your patients. | 除非你学会如何真心地关心你的病人 |
[08:06] | And if I don’t start seeing some changes soon, | 如果从现在起我还是看不到一些改变 |
[08:08] | you’re gonna be out on your ass. All right? | 你就可以滚蛋了 明白了吗 |
[08:10] | There’s your buzzkill. Go back to work. | 那才会扫你兴 去工作吧 |
[08:14] | Careful. Keep your bad-ass doctor stare going | 留神 保持你的牛逼医生瞪眼范儿 |
[08:17] | in case she looks back. | 以防她回头 |
[08:22] | Nailed it. | 搞定 |
[08:27] | Bob, what are you doing up here? Are you sick? | Bob 你在这儿干嘛 病了吗 |
[08:29] | No, I’m just taking a stroll. | 不 我只是随便溜达溜达 |
[08:31] | But thanks for your concern. | 不过多谢你的关心 |
[08:33] | I’m not concerned. I meant to sound hopeful. | 我可不关心 我只是满怀期望地问一下 |
[08:35] | Let me try it again. Are you sick? | 让我再试一次 你病了吗 |
[08:37] | Perry, why are you hating this morning? | Perry 你干嘛这么厌恶今早 |
[08:40] | I just came up here because I heard | 我来这儿是因为听说 |
[08:42] | the Board offered you the Chief of Medicine. | 董事向你提供了内科主任的职位 |
[08:44] | – They did. It’s a great opportunity. – It certainly is. | – 的确 这是个绝好的机会 – 当然啦 |
[08:47] | The minute I took that job, everything got bigger. | 当初我接手这份工作时 什么都变大了 |
[08:51] | My office, my staff, my secretary’s hooters. | 我的办公室 我的员工 我秘书的咪咪 |
[08:54] | They were a Christmas bonus. For both of us. | 这些都是圣诞节奖金 给我们俩的 |
[08:57] | Still, I took the job to improve patient care, | 但我仍然是为了改善病患护理而接下的工作 |
[09:01] | but you spend most of your time | 但你却整日要与 |
[09:02] | dealing with bureaucratic garbage. | 官僚体制的垃圾进行周旋 |
[09:04] | And what with the budget meetings | 再加上财政预算会议 |
[09:06] | and addressing staff and patient complaints, | 处理员工和病人的投诉 |
[09:09] | you barely have time for a life. And what is your reward? | 你几乎没有自己生活的时间 而你的回报又是什么 |
[09:13] | Everybody in the hospital hates you. | 医院里的每个人都恨死你 |
[09:14] | Yay! Anyway, Chief, congrats again. | 耶 话说回来 再次祝贺你新主任 |
[09:20] | Hey, with Carla and Izzy out of town, | 嘿 Carla和Izzy都不在 |
[09:23] | must be nice to have the place to yourself for once, huh? | 自己独占整个房子的感觉一定超赞的 哈 |
[09:25] | Dude, I can’t answer that. | 老兄 我没法回答 |
[09:28] | How many people here are spies and are ordered to report | 这里有多少人是眼线 被要求报告 |
[09:30] | everything I say back to Carla? | 我背着Carla说的一切 |
[09:33] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[09:36] | I love my wife | 我爱我老婆 |
[09:37] | and I wanna be by her side at all times! All times! | 我想无时无刻陪伴她左右 无时无刻 |
[09:42] | You heard that, Rochelle? | 你听到了吗 Rochelle |
[09:44] | Psst! Turk, come here. | 嘘 Turk 过来 |
[09:48] | – Elliot, are you sick? – No, I just don’t have makeup on. | – Elliot 你病了吗 – 没 我只是没化妆 |
[09:51] | You look pretty. | 你看起来很美 |
[09:53] | – Turk, I need some help with J.D. – Okay. | – Turk 我需要你帮我一些J.D.的事 – 好吧 |
[09:55] | You guys are back together. I get that, it’s great. | 你们复合了 我懂 很好啊 |
[09:58] | You’re a fit. | 你们是绝配 |
[09:59] | I just don’t wanna get caught in the middle again. | 我只是不想再夹在你俩之间为难 |
[10:01] | Well, you should’ve thought of that | 在你偷了我所有饼干之前 |
[10:02] | before you jacked all my cookies. | 就应该考虑到这点了 |
[10:04] | You’re in. | 你逃不了了 |
[10:05] | – Stupid sweet tooth! – Okay. | – 该死的甜食控 – 好吧 |
[10:07] | Dr. Reid, when did you become homeless? | Reid医生 你什么时候变得无家可归了 |
[10:09] | These are just my cookie pants. | 这只是我的曲奇裤 |
[10:10] | These are my muffin slacks. | 这是我的玛芬松身裤 |
[10:12] | Bam! | 嘭 |
[10:13] | I’ve been rocking these bad boys since the day I retired. | 自打退休那天起这宝贝儿就被我物尽其用 |
[10:16] | Huh. | 嗯 |
[10:19] | – Where’s Mr. Lawton? – He’s getting an endoscopy. | – Lawton先生人呢 – 他在做内镜检查 |
[10:23] | Jo, please tell me you didn’t order that procedure | Jo 告诉我这不是你预约的检查 |
[10:26] | even though I told you not to. | 我都告诉过你不要这样做 |
[10:27] | Well, I did, so that kind of puts me in a pickle. | 我做了 所以现在我有麻烦了是吧 |
[10:30] | Okay, I am so angry right now, | 好吧 我现在非常生气 |
[10:32] | I don’t even know what to say. | 都不知道说什么好了 |
[10:33] | You got to give me a second. | 你得给我点儿时间 |
[10:34] | I knew exactly what to say, but the longer I waited, | 我完全知道要说什么 但等的时间越长 |
[10:37] | the more I knew it would make her squirm. | 她就会越觉得羞愧难当 |
[10:39] | See, there’s a lot of things that can leave someone speechless. | 瞧 有很多事会让人无语 |
[10:42] | How’d the meeting go, Chief? Is it official? | 会议进行得怎么样 主任 正式上任了吗 |
[10:44] | It can be an answer you don’t expect. | 可能是一个你不想听到的答案 |
[10:46] | I didn’t go. I don’t want the job. | 我没去 我不想接受这份工作 |
[10:51] | Just tell me this one thing and then I’ll leave you alone. | 只要回答我这一个问题 我就不再烦你 |
[10:54] | Or a question you wish you didn’t know the answer to. | 或者是一个你希望自己不知道答案的问题 |
[10:56] | If you had to come up with | 如果你必须要想出一个 |
[10:57] | the ultimate sexual experience for J.D., | 对于J.D.的终极版性体验 |
[10:59] | what would it be? | 会是什么样的 |
[11:03] | For Jo, it was just gonna be a good, | 至于Jo 一个严厉的老套 |
[11:05] | old-fashioned verbal beat-down. | 口头打压即可 |
[11:07] | I don’t know who you think you are, | 我不知道你觉得自己有多了不起 |
[11:09] | but I promise you, you are gonna regret | 但我敢保证 你的下半辈子都会 |
[11:10] | this mistake for the rest of your… | 因为这个错误而后 |
[11:12] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断一下 |
[11:13] | Great call ordering that endoscopy, Dr. Mahoney. | Mahoney医生 那个内镜检查做得很明智 |
[11:17] | Mr. Lawton has stomach cancer. | Lawton先生得了胃癌 |
[11:21] | Yep. Speechless. | 没错 无语了 |
[11:27] | Time to make things right. | 是时候消除嫌隙了 |
[11:28] | Jo, I’m sorry. | Jo 对不起 |
[11:30] | I thought you were being callous with Mr. Lawton, | 我以为你对Lawton先生冷漠置之 |
[11:32] | and you were just being thorough. | 其实你只是更加周到而已 |
[11:34] | God, I’m a good apologizer. | 天哪 我也太会道歉了吧 |
[11:36] | From now on, I’m gonna stop riding you | 现在开始 我不会再数落你 |
[11:38] | and let Jo be Jo. Sound good? | 让Jo做自己 听起来不错吧 |
[11:42] | No. Sounds great. | 不 简直棒呆 |
[11:44] | Why would you apologize? What the hell is your problem? Uhh! | 你为毛要道歉 他妈的是有什么毛病 哼 |
[11:51] | Reminds me of what my grandpa taught me when I was a boy. | 这让我想起小时候祖父教给我的 |
[11:53] | He said, “Janitor, every time an angry woman storms out, | 他说 “Janitor 每次一个生气的女人冲出去 |
[11:56] | Another angry woman storms in.” | 必有另一个生气的女人冲进来” |
[11:59] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[12:01] | Get out of my way! | 别挡老娘的道 |
[12:04] | That one’s for you, Pop-Pop. | 多谢了 老爷子 |
[12:06] | He’s not dead. He’s upstairs. Dying. | 他还没死 在上楼 快了 |
[12:12] | Excuse me. Dr. Kelso, isn’t it? I’m Jordan Sullivan. | 打扰下 Kelso医生是吧 我是Jordan Sullivan |
[12:16] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[12:17] | I’m introducing myself. Because, clearly, | 自我介绍 因为很显然 |
[12:20] | anyone who would convince Perry | 任何说服Perry拒绝接受 |
[12:22] | not to take the Chief job has never met me. | 主任这份工作的仁兄还没见过我 |
[12:24] | That pansy-assed little tattletale. | 那个多嘴娘炮 |
[12:27] | Bob, so help me God, you fix this, | Bob 我向天发誓 解决好这件事 |
[12:30] | or I will grab you by your muffin top | 不然我就抓住你的肚腩肉 |
[12:32] | and stomp on your withering man-parts | 一脚剁在你那越发不中用的命门 |
[12:34] | until your eyes pop out. | 直到你的眼珠子弹出来 |
[12:35] | Twenty years ago I would have thrown you on this table | 要二十年前 我早把你扔在这桌子上 |
[12:38] | and made love to you right here. | 分分钟把你上了 |
[12:40] | And I would have loved it! | 老娘还就好这口 |
[12:43] | See, that is the kind of passion that I want tonight with J.D., | 看 那才是今晚我想和J.D.拥有的激情 |
[12:46] | but we’ve hooked up so much in the past, | 只不过我们以前已经搞过太多次了 |
[12:47] | I can’t come up with anything new. | 想不出任何新花样了 |
[12:49] | Ooh! What if I dripped hot candle wax on his chest? | 噢 把热烛油滴在他的胸膛上怎么样 |
[12:52] | No. Tina Two-Kids tried it and burned off his treasure trail. | 不行 Tina他们小两口试过了 结果性感胸毛一路烧光 |
[12:55] | Okay, okay. Let’s just keep spit-balling. | 好吧 好吧 咱们就想到什么说什么 |
[12:58] | What if I strangle him a little? | 如果我掐掐他脖子呢 |
[13:00] | No. J.D. Might like the idea of that, | 不行 J.D.可能会喜欢这主意 |
[13:03] | but if he loses too much oxygen he’ll get dizzy, | 但如果失氧过多他会头晕 |
[13:05] | and then his Space Needle will become his space noodle. | 然后他的”太空针塔”就会变成”太空面条” |
[13:08] | – How do you even know that? – Elliot, I just do. | – 你是怎么知道的 – Elliot 我就是知道好嘛 |
[13:12] | Matter of fact, I don’t want to | 事实上 我不想再讨论 |
[13:13] | talk about this anymore, all right? I’m out. | 这件事了 好吗 我闪了 |
[13:15] | Angry woman out. | 生气女人出去了 |
[13:17] | Damn it! | 他妈的 |
[13:22] | Angry woman in. | 生气女人进来了 |
[13:24] | You better not be making me one of your stupid Janitor jokes. | 你最好别把我扯进你那傻逼的清洁工笑话里 |
[13:27] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[13:30] | Angry woman out. | 生气女人走了 |
[13:38] | Hey, I’m glad I found you. | 嘿 很高兴找到你了 |
[13:40] | I need your approval to cut down some lollipop trees | 我需要你同意砍掉一些海猴小屋 |
[13:42] | outside the Sea-Monkey hut. | 外面的棒棒糖树 |
[13:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:46] | These decisions have to go through you | 这些决定要经你同意才行 |
[13:47] | because you’re the Mayor of Crazytown. | 因为你是狂人镇的镇长 |
[13:49] | Okay, I really don’t need this right now. | 好吧 我现在真心不需要你这样 |
[13:52] | Okay, fine, but you’re supposed to be working, | 好 没问题 但你应该工作了 |
[13:54] | so would you mind checking | 所以你介意去检查一下 |
[13:55] | the patient in bed six for dementia? | 六号病床那位痴呆患者吗 |
[13:57] | This is bed six. | 这就是六号病床 |
[13:58] | I know. I think you’re crazy. It was a two-fer. Pow-pow. | 我知道 我觉得你疯了 这是一石二鸟 接招吧 |
[14:02] | You’re aware I could kick your ass, right? | 你知道我可能会痛扁你的 对吧 |
[14:03] | I’m sure I’d get in some slaps. | 我确信不移会被扇几巴掌 |
[14:05] | Look, I know I’m horrible with patients. | 听着 我知道自己对待病人很糟糕 |
[14:07] | But I make one lucky call | 但我只是撞了次大运 |
[14:08] | with Mr. Lawton’s endoscopy | 给Lawton先生做了内镜检查 |
[14:10] | and now you’re not gonna push me anymore to be better? | 你就不再推动我让我变得更加优秀了吗 |
[14:11] | Okay, you’re not the Mayor of Crazytown, you’re the Emperor. | 好吧 你不是狂人镇的镇长 你简直就是国王 |
[14:14] | At least when you gave me crap | 至少你跟我废话的时候 |
[14:15] | I knew you were trying to help. | 我知道你还是想帮忙的 |
[14:16] | But now you’re just giving up on me? | 但现在你就这么放弃我了吗 |
[14:18] | What do you care? You don’t even listen to me. | 你在乎吗 你都不听我的话 |
[14:19] | What? I’ve been busting my ass | 什么 我一直拼命努力 |
[14:21] | trying to be more caring with the patients. | 试图要对病人更加上心 |
[14:23] | Remember when Mr. Lawton was uncomfortable? | 还记得Lawton先生不舒服的那时候吗 |
[14:27] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[14:31] | That must have been so hard for you. | 那可一定难为死你了 |
[14:33] | Yeah, I’m still mad thinking about it. | 是啊 现在想起来还窝火呢 |
[14:39] | – What’s with the yarn? – I’m gonna use it later. | – 拿毛线球干嘛 – 一会儿会用到它 |
[14:40] | Oh, by the way, Jordan thinks I’m hot. | 哦 对了 Jordan觉得我很性感哦 |
[14:42] | Yeah, she mentioned that before. It’s disturbing. | 没错 她之前提过 很是心塞 |
[14:45] | Why aren’t you taking the job, Perry? | 你为什么不接下这份工作 Perry |
[14:46] | You said it was a bureaucratic nightmare. | 你说它就是一场官僚制度的梦魇啊 |
[14:47] | And I don’t want to be miserable. | 我可不想那么痛苦 |
[14:48] | You love being miserable. | 你就喜欢痛苦啊 |
[14:49] | I don’t want everyone to hate me. | 我不希望大家都恨我 |
[14:50] | Everybody already hates you. | 大家早就都恨你了 |
[14:52] | You wanna know the real reason | 想知道你不愿意接那 |
[14:53] | why you don’t want the gig, champ? | 工作的真正原因吗 伙计 |
[14:55] | – Because you’re a fraidy-cat. – Beg your pardon? | – 因为你就是只胆小猫 – 你说什么 |
[14:58] | Didn’t you hear me? | 没听到我说什么吗 |
[14:59] | Are fraidy-cat’s ears too tiny? | 胆小猫的耳朵太小了吗 |
[15:00] | – Don’t push me, Bob. – You’re right. I’m sorry. | – 别逼我 Bob – 说得对 抱歉 |
[15:04] | Would it make you feel any better to bat this around for a while? | 去拍两下这个会不会让你高兴点儿 |
[15:09] | Yeah, I told you I was gonna use it later. | 是吧 跟你说过我会用到它的 |
[15:14] | Do you know why I got into medicine? | 你知道我为什么要从医吗 |
[15:16] | I assumed there was some sort of flyer outside football practice. | 我猜是当初你的足球练习场地外有几张传单 |
[15:21] | No. Look, I don’t care that I’m not that feminine. | 不 听着 我可不在乎自己没有那么女性化 |
[15:24] | I still look rocking hot when I’m naked | 我全裸的时候一样性感得冒烟 |
[15:25] | so I can get it whenever I want it. | 所以我想要的时候手到擒来 |
[15:28] | – Okay, now that was feminine. – Shut up. | – 好吧 这句真女人 – 闭嘴 |
[15:30] | I became a doctor because I love the nuts and bolts of it all. | 我成为医生是因为我热爱这份工作的一切具体知识 |
[15:34] | Like that woman over there? I am fascinated by the way | 像那边那个女的 我为她的心脏像 |
[15:37] | her heart pumps blood through her body like a machine. | 机器般地将血液磊向全身而着迷 |
[15:40] | The way her axons are covered in a thin layer of myelin, | 还有她那被一层薄髓鞘所覆盖的轴突 |
[15:42] | like an insulated electrical wire. | 就像根绝缘电线 |
[15:45] | But tell me to empathize with her, | 但叫我同情她 |
[15:47] | to be totally open and vulnerable? | 完全地外露与表现脆弱 |
[15:50] | No, I can’t even do that with my own family, | 不可能 甚至对自己的家人我也做不到 |
[15:52] | let alone a total stranger. | 更不用说素昧平生的陌生人了 |
[15:54] | I’m not sure I can get past that. | 我不觉得自己可以克服这个问题 |
[15:58] | What makes you think you’re so special? | 你为什么觉得自己就是这么与众不同 |
[16:01] | Every doctor in this place has flaws | 这里的每个医生都有 |
[16:03] | they’ve been dealing with since they were a little kid. | 从小就一直在与之抗衡的缺点 |
[16:06] | Hell, the guy who taught me is constantly getting in his own way. | 就连以前指导我的家伙也时常跟自己过不去 |
[16:09] | Who needs a promotion anyway? | 鬼才需要升职呢 |
[16:12] | I’m dating a girl who’s always fighting her own neuroses. | 和我约会的女孩儿总是很神经质 |
[16:17] | Come on, Turk! Talk to me! | 拜托 Turk 和我谈谈 |
[16:20] | And you saw my biggest flaw in action today. | 而你今天也看到了我最大的缺陷 |
[16:23] | I was willing to let a patient I liked go without an endoscopy | 我希望自己喜欢的病人不去做内镜检查 |
[16:27] | because I wanted to spare him a painful procedure. | 因为我想让他免遭痛苦的治疗程序 |
[16:31] | Sometimes I care a little too much. | 有时候我太过在乎了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, but that caring thing has a major upside. | 是啊 但你的在乎有很大的好处 |
[16:36] | And so does your cold bitchy thing. | 你那恶毒的冷漠也一样 |
[16:39] | It’ll protect you from letting all this stuff weigh you down. | 它会保护你 不让这一切压垮你 |
[16:43] | Remember last Monday? | 还记得上周一吗 |
[16:45] | We spent that night watching a young father die of lung cancer. | 那晚我们眼睁睁看着一个年轻的父亲死于肺癌 |
[16:48] | – Do you remember his name? – No. Not even a little bit. | – 你还记得他名字吗 – 不 一点都不记得了 |
[16:51] | Jack Fremont. | 是Jack Fremont |
[16:54] | Sometimes I still think about him and that is not a good thing. | 有时我还是会想起他 但这可不是什么好事 |
[17:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[17:01] | You’re so in touch with your emotions, | 你这么地沦陷在自我情绪里 |
[17:03] | and I can’t really get to mine. | 我却真的没法体会 |
[17:04] | It’s kind of like I’m the dude and you’re the chick. | 就像我是爷们儿 你是我的小妞儿一样 |
[17:08] | Not really getting that simile, Jo, | 没怎么懂那比喻 Jo |
[17:10] | but if it works for you, awesome. | 但是如果对你有用 很棒 |
[17:14] | So, now we know what my deal is. | 现在搞清了我的问题所在 |
[17:16] | How you gonna fix it? | 你要怎么解决 |
[17:17] | I’m not gonna fix anything. I got my own garbage. | 什么都不解决 我还有自个儿的烂摊子呢 |
[17:21] | You’re gonna do this on your own. | 这次你要亲力亲为了 |
[17:24] | You’re a doctor. | 你可是个医生 |
[17:29] | Turk, come on. I’m desperate. | Turk 拜托 我都绝望了 |
[17:30] | Elliot, Todd and I are in the middle of | Elliot 我和Todd正忙着 |
[17:32] | teaching our interns how to do an appendectomy. | 教实习生怎么做阑尾切除术呢 |
[17:35] | Please. You just cut it out and sew him up. | 得了吧 你只要切掉再给他缝上就行了 |
[17:37] | She’s right, actually. Finish up. | 事实上 她说得对 收尾吧 |
[17:40] | Look, Carla always says that making love with you is perfect. | 听着 Carla总是说和你做爱简直完美到爆 |
[17:43] | – Yeah, she did. – Tell me what makes it so special. | – 那是当然 – 快告诉我你的秘诀 |
[17:47] | I mean, she says that you even cry sometimes. | 她说你有几次都哭了 |
[17:51] | – Thank you for sharing. – That’s okay, T-Dog, | – 谢谢分享 – 没事的 狗仔T |
[17:54] | if it doesn’t hurt, you’re not doing it right. | 如果你不觉得痛 说明”做”法不对 |
[17:57] | I just want things to be different with J.D. | 我只希望J.D.能有全新的不同感受 |
[17:59] | This time, to be better. | 这次 要更好 |
[18:01] | You wanna know what’s so special about Carla and me? | 你想知道我和Carla之间有什么特别之处吗 |
[18:04] | That we don’t have to try and make it special. Okay? | 那就是我们不刻意为之 懂了吗 |
[18:06] | We’re just connected. | 我们心心相印 |
[18:08] | If you want things to be different with J.D. | 如果你想让J.D.有全新感受 |
[18:09] | This time around, | 这次 |
[18:10] | you’re gonna have to give up all of that immature, | 你得摒弃所有那些不成熟的 |
[18:12] | neurotic over-thinking and just be with each other. | 神经质的过度思考 自然而然地相处 |
[18:17] | – Todd, hit the button. – What button? | – Todd 按下那个按钮 – 什么按钮 |
[18:22] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[18:23] | Turk Turk! | |
[18:24] | Oh! That’s not right. | 噢 这样做可不对 |
[18:27] | So this is what fear feels like, huh? | 所以这就是恐惧的滋味 对吧 |
[18:32] | It’s kind of like being really drunk, only in a very sad way. | 像是醉到不行了 只是以一种非常悲剧的方式 |
[18:39] | You’re just loving watching me fall apart like this, huh? | 你就是爱看我崩溃成这样 对吧 |
[18:41] | More than comfy shoes | 胜过穿着舒服的鞋子 |
[18:43] | and a warm place to crap. | 在一个温暖的地方上大号 |
[18:46] | – Yeah. – But you’re gonna take this job. | – 是啊 – 但你要接下这个工作 |
[18:49] | Partly because you were meant to do it, | 部分原因在于你应该做这个工作 |
[18:50] | but mostly because, if you don’t, I will always remind you | 但主要是因为 如果你不做 我会一直提醒你 |
[18:53] | that you are a sac-less little fraidy-cat. | 你是只没种的胆小猫 |
[18:56] | Why in the hell did you try to talk me out of it? | 那你之前为什么又他妈让我推掉它 |
[18:58] | I had to tell you the truth to prepare you. | 我得告诉你实情让你准备好 |
[19:00] | If I’d fluffed it up, you would have tortured me forever. | 如果我夸上天 你会永远折磨我 |
[19:03] | So you really think I’m the man for the job? | 所以你真的觉得我是这工作的最佳人选 |
[19:08] | Who the hell do you think recommended you? | 你以为是他妈的谁推荐的你 |
[19:11] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[19:16] | – Oh, God, no. – What? | – 哦 老天 不是吧 – 怎么 |
[19:18] | You don’t really think we’re becoming friends, do you? | 你不会真以为我们能变成朋友吧 |
[19:21] | Good Lord. I hope not. | 苍天在上 但愿不会 |
[19:25] | You wanna come over for a brewski tomorrow | 明天你想过来喝个啤酒 |
[19:27] | and check out my hobby shop? | 看看我的兴趣店吗 |
[19:28] | – Too fast, Bob. – Yeah, I knew when I said it. | – 太快了 Bob – 是啊 一说出口就后悔了 |
[19:33] | Oh, good. You’re done with your quiet time. | 哦 真好 你的静默时间终于结束了 |
[19:36] | Look, the nurse said that Mr. Lawton’s | 听着 护士说Lawton先生 |
[19:37] | having a bit of a breakdown about his cancer. | 对于得知他的癌症有点崩溃 |
[19:39] | I want you to go over there and help him through it. | 我要你去帮助他渡过难关 |
[19:41] | You really want me talking to him? | 你真想让我找他去谈话 |
[19:43] | – If he cries, I’m gonna hit him. – Don’t mess it up. | – 他要是掉眼泪 我会打他的 – 别搞砸了 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | I knew I couldn’t fix Jo, but I could still give her a push. | 我知道我无法改变Jo 但我仍然能推她一把 |
[19:52] | Because sometimes that’s all people need | 因为有时面对自己的致命缺陷 |
[19:53] | to deal with their fatal flaw. | 大家需要的也不过如此 |
[19:59] | Well, I’m the new Chief. | 好了 我是新主任了 |
[20:08] | What the hell is happening? | 这特么是怎么了 |
[20:11] | Still too soon? | 还是太快了 |
[20:12] | Way too soon, Bob. | 快到姥姥家了 Bob |
[20:14] | And even if some people can only take a baby step… | 尽管有些人只能迈出一小步 |
[20:18] | I can’t imagine what it’s like to have cancer, | 我无法想象得癌症是什么感觉 |
[20:21] | but I bet it sucks. | 但肯定很糟 |
[20:23] | It totally sucks. | 简直糟透了 |
[20:31] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’ll get through it. | – 你还好吗 – 嗯 我能挺过去 |
[20:35] | Others might finally be able to stop trying so hard | 而其他人可能终于不再那么费尽心思 |
[20:38] | and just let the moment happen. | 而是放手让那一刻自然发生 |
[20:42] | Wow. You look amazing. | 哇 你美极了 |
[20:46] | Even in cookie pants? | 即使穿着曲奇裤 |
[20:49] | Especially in cookie pants. | 尤其是穿着曲奇裤的时候 |
[20:58] | That one’s for you, Pop-Pop. | 多谢了 老爷子 |
[21:01] | He’s not dead. He’s upstairs. Dying. | 他还没死 在上楼 快了 |
[21:05] | Is he a patient here? – Yeah. He’s in the psych ward. | 他是这里的病人吗 – 是啊 在精神病区 |
[21:08] | He says he’s an owl, but I can’t believe a word he hoots. | 他说他是只猫头鹰 但他叫的一个字我都不信 |
[21:12] | That one’s for you, Grandpa. | 多谢了 老爷子 |
[21:14] | He’s not dead. He’s on the roof. | 他还没死 他在屋顶 |
[21:18] | Why on the roof? | 在屋顶干嘛 |
[21:20] | He thinks he’s a mountain lion. | 他认为自己是只美洲雄狮 |
[21:22] | Just like my granddad taught me when I was a boy. | 就像我小时候爷爷教我的 |
[21:25] | He said, “Janitor, don’t marry a German. They have monkey feet.” | 他说”Janitor 别娶德国人 他们脚趾超长的” |