时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Ted, what are you doing? | Ted 你干嘛呢 |
[00:09] | – Band practice. – What band? | – 乐队练习 – 什么乐队 |
[00:12] | Peons assemble! | 工人集合 |
[00:14] | They have to stay within earshot, it’s in the band code. | 他们必须待在听力范围内 乐队守则里写着呢 |
[00:17] | Wow, Ted, it’s kind of like you’re their leader. | 哟 Ted 你都成他们的领导了 |
[00:20] | Peons disperse! | 工人解散 |
[00:23] | Peons assemble! Enough of the horseplay! | 工人集合 不胡闹了 |
[00:26] | Now we need to practice, and I can’t have you winded. | 我们得开始练习了 不能气喘吁吁的了 |
[00:29] | Now we’ve only got one shot to convince Dr. Cox | 记住我们仅有一次机会去说服Cox医生 |
[00:32] | to let us sing for the sick kids in Pediatrics. | 让我们为小儿科生病的孩子唱歌 |
[00:34] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[00:39] | *All our times have come * | *我们的时刻都已到来* |
[00:46] | *Seasons don’t fear the reaper * | *四季从不惧怕死神* |
[00:48] | Oh, boy, good luck with that. | 我去 祝你们好运 |
[00:50] | As wrong as it was to serenade sick kids | 尽管对着生病的孩子唱一首 |
[00:52] | with a song about the upside of death, | 宣扬死神的小夜曲简直太不合适 |
[00:54] | it was perfect for my walk to Dr. Cox’s office. | 但对将要走进Cox医生办公室的我来说太合适了 |
[00:56] | Yep, it was terrifying going up against the new Chief. | 没错 跟新主管对着干太可怕了 |
[01:00] | Perry, for the last time, we need more negative pressure rooms | Perry 我说最后一遍 传染病区需要 |
[01:03] | in the infectious disease ward. | 更多的负压间 |
[01:04] | You will die | 你死定了 |
[01:06] | – Huh. I didn’t hear you knock. – The door was open. | – 我没听见你敲门呀 – 门是开着的 |
[01:09] | Then go outside, close the door, and knock. | 那就出去 关上门 再敲门 |
[01:12] | – No, you’re just gonna lock it. – No, I won’t. | – 不 你肯定就会把门锁上 – 我不会 |
[01:15] | – You know I’ve been burned before. – Believe in me. | – 你知道我以前被这么整过的 – 相信我 |
[01:17] | – New chapter? – New chapter. | – 新篇章 – 新篇章 |
[01:22] | New chapter! | 说好的新篇章啊 |
[01:26] | – Perry Cox. – We still need those rooms. | – Perry Cox – 我们确实需要那些房间 |
[01:28] | – And you, sir, are a liar. – There is no money in the budget. | – 并且 先生 你是个骗子 – 预算不够 |
[01:32] | And while you’re delivering bad news, please tell Ted | 既然你已经要传递坏消息了 请告诉Ted |
[01:35] | that he can’t sing in Pediatrics. | 他不能在小儿科唱歌 |
[01:37] | Acappella music is, how to put this delicately? | 无伴奏清唱是 让我委婉的说 |
[01:41] | Ear rape. | 对耳朵的强奸 |
[01:44] | – Guys, guys, guys! He said no. – Oh, man! | – 大家伙儿 他说不行 – 哎呦 |
[01:48] | Well maybe, he’ll let us sing for the people in the burn ward. | 没准他能让我们在烧伤病房唱 |
[01:51] | No, I asked. He said they’re already in enough pain. | 不行 我问了 他说他们受的苦够多了 |
[01:55] | Besides, Teddy, | 再说了 Teddy |
[01:56] | hospital already has someone who sings to the kids. | 医院已经雇了人给孩子唱歌了 |
[01:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:00] | *One day the moon got tired of being up in the sky * | *有一天月亮在天上待腻了* |
[02:04] | *He wandered down through the starlight * | *于是他在星光中漫步而下* |
[02:07] | *And landed on the ocean side. And he smiled while…* | *降落在大海边 微笑着* |
[02:10] | That’s a cute song. | 挺可爱的歌 |
[02:12] | It’s not cute… It’s beautiful. | 岂止可爱 太美妙了 |
[02:15] | *His swim trunks and snorkel. And guess what? Mr. Moon swam * | *他穿上了泳裤带上了呼吸管 看呀 月亮先生游泳了* |
[02:19] | J.D., good news, Cox just added two new negative pressure rooms. | J.D. 好消息 Cox刚加了两间新负压间 |
[02:23] | Great job wearing him down. | 劝得不错 |
[02:24] | But still, with Dr. Cox, winning has ramifications. | 但是赢了Cox医生还是有副作用的 |
[02:27] | Janice, you are one ugly baby. Seriously. | Janice 你可真是个丑孩子 真的 |
[02:31] | Did you actually teach your son to be mean to a baby? | 你竟然教你儿子骂小孩子 |
[02:34] | Not just any baby, but your baby. | 不是所有小孩子 只有你家小孩子 |
[02:37] | Come here, Jackie Boy! | 过来 小Jackie |
[02:39] | We’re going to get 10,000 jellybeans. I love you so much. | 给你买一万个豆豆糖 太爱你了 |
[02:45] | They can both be so hurtful. | 他俩都好伤人 |
[03:04] | You got to pick Jack up from preschool today. | 今天你得去学前班接Jack |
[03:05] | Why can’t you do it? | 你干嘛不去 |
[03:06] | Hello, I’ll be busy taking care of our daughter. | 拜托 我得忙着照顾咱家闺女呢 |
[03:08] | Jennifer is with the nanny. | 保姆带着Jennifer呢 |
[03:10] | Okay, fine. Jack’s school gets out at 2:00, | 好吧 Jack两点放学 |
[03:13] | and you know I take a nap every day from 11:30 to 3:00. | 但是你知道我每天十一点半到三点都要午睡 |
[03:17] | Are you enjoying your life? | 你过得快乐吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah, it’s pretty nice. And yours? | 是呀挺好的 你呢 |
[03:22] | – It’s different. – Huh. | – 不太一样 – 唔 |
[03:26] | – Got your latte, champ. – Well now, thank you. | – 给你带了拿铁 小伙子 – 谢谢啦 |
[03:29] | Boy, oh boy, you’re really digging the heck out of this whole | 我去 你真是特享受这种 |
[03:31] | secret-friendship thing, aren’t you? | 秘密友谊 是不是 |
[03:33] | Well, it has all the thrill of an affair, | 这有着外遇的刺激 |
[03:35] | without all that exhausting sex. | 但没有累人的性爱 |
[03:37] | Do you realize that I have to do rounds, | 你知道我得巡查 |
[03:40] | see patients, pick up my son Jack, | 治病 接我儿子下学 |
[03:42] | and somehow put a dent in all this bureaucratic ridiculousness? | 并且找时间处理这些没用的官僚主义文件吗 |
[03:44] | You’re the Chief of Medicine, | 你是内科主任 |
[03:46] | you can’t keep doing all the things you used to do. | 就意味着不能像以前一样每件事都做 |
[03:49] | You have to let something go. | 你得放弃一些东西 |
[03:51] | Just don’t drop the ball with your son. | 但是别放弃你儿子那部分 |
[03:53] | That’s what I did with Harrison. | 我当年就是那么对Harrison的 |
[03:55] | He and his new life partner, Caleb, have just opened a boutique | 现在他和他的新伴侣 Caleb 在火烧岛上开了家 |
[03:58] | on Fire Island called “Everything Mesh.” | 叫”只卖网面”的时装店 |
[04:01] | – You like mesh, Perry? – No, Bob, I don’t. | – 你喜欢网面吗 Perry – 不 Bob 我不喜欢 |
[04:04] | Well, I didn’t either at first. But the boxers really breathe. | 我一开始也不喜欢 但是网面内裤可真透气啊 |
[04:07] | I can do it all. | 我能每件事都做 |
[04:11] | Craig, I thought I told you I never wanted to see you in here again. | Craig 我以为我说过再也不想在这里见到你了 |
[04:14] | – I’m sick. – I am now officially on the case. | – 我病了 – 我正式接手了 |
[04:17] | Can I talk to you in the hall for one second? | 我能在走廊跟你说两句话吗 |
[04:20] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:22] | Look, I know you and Craig have a history, | 听着 我知道你和Craig有交情 |
[04:25] | but I’m sure you’re swamped. I don’t mind taking this one. | 但是我确定你已经忙不过来了 我不介意接手 |
[04:28] | No, no, Craig was my patient before, so he’ll be my patient now. | 不不 Craig以前就是我的病人 现在也得是 |
[04:31] | Plus, if you don’t treat him, | 而且 如果你不治他 |
[04:32] | then he gets to go home not smelling like cocoa butter. | 他就不能带着一身可可油的味道回家了 |
[04:35] | Mock away, but do you think it’s an accident | 尽管嘲笑我 但是你觉得我有着12岁 |
[04:37] | that I have the complexion of a 12-year-old Greek boy? | 希腊男孩的面容是个意外吗 |
[04:39] | Don’t get me wrong, | 别误会我 |
[04:40] | I still want you to be a big part of Craig’s treatment team. | 我还是想让你在Craig治疗团队里担当重任的 |
[04:44] | Say, Craig? | Craig 你说吧 |
[04:45] | Is there anything you want Dr. Puberty Beard to go get for ya? | 你想青春期小胡子医生给你拿点什么吗 |
[04:48] | – A root beer, please. – Nice to have you on board. | – 根汁汽水 谢谢 – 很高兴有你帮忙 |
[04:56] | Whoa. You took the last two root beers. | 喂 你拿了最后两瓶根汁汽水 |
[04:58] | – Give me one. – No. | – 给我一瓶 – 不 |
[04:59] | This one is for a patient, and this one… | 这个是给病人的 这个 |
[05:04] | It’s for me. | 是给我的 |
[05:05] | The old lick-the-can-so-no-one-will-want-it trick. | 古老的”舔了别人就不要了”的伎俩是吧 |
[05:08] | Too bad I beat you to it. | 不好意思我抢先了一步 |
[05:10] | “Licked by Janitor.” | “清洁工舔过” |
[05:13] | You’ll find the same note on your cell phone. | 你会发现在你手机上有个一样的纸条 |
[05:15] | Have you ever seen such an angel? | 你们以前见过这样的天使吗 |
[05:18] | Okay, Teddy. It’s time to throw down your power rap. | 好吧 Teddy 是时候祭出饶舌绝技了了 |
[05:24] | Wow, look at Ted go! | 哇 看Ted这潇洒的 |
[05:28] | – Can I help you? – No, you cannot! | – 有什么事吗 – 没有 |
[05:36] | Yeah. Every time Ted chickens out with a girl, | 是诶 每次Ted想跟女生搭讪 |
[05:39] | he goes straight to his bike and pedals home. | 都径直奔向自行车往家骑 |
[05:41] | Cherish the pain, Ted. It means you’re still alive. | 珍惜这痛的感觉吧 Ted 这意味着你还活着 |
[05:46] | I wish I could help that bald, sweaty bastard. | 真想帮帮那汗津津的秃头鬼 |
[05:49] | Maybe you and I could team up. | 没准咱俩能合伙帮他 |
[05:51] | I bet you think I’m going to say no. | 你一定觉得我会说不 |
[05:53] | But let me tell you something about the Dorians. | 但是我们Dorian家族 |
[05:55] | We trust. And we trust hard. | 就是信任别人 特别信任 |
[05:58] | It’s the reason why every single Dorian has a loyal army of friends. | 这就是为什么我们每一个姓Dorian的都有一群忠诚的朋友 |
[06:02] | It’s also why last weekend I flew to the Ozarks | 也是为什么我上周末飞去欧扎克斯 |
[06:05] | for a spontaneous waterski getaway with Dr. Cox. | 去跟Cox医生来个即兴的划水旅行 |
[06:09] | He was not there. Nor was his lakeside cabin. | 结果发现他不在那 也没有什么湖边小屋 |
[06:13] | There had also been talk of a tire swing. | 更别说轮胎秋千了 |
[06:16] | – In or out? – In. | – 干不干 – 干 |
[06:17] | – For Ted. – For Ted. – All right. | – 为了Ted – 为了Ted – 好嘞 |
[06:21] | Yo, Chief, for some reason, | 嘿 主管 不知道为啥 |
[06:23] | there are three different shift schedules floating around. | 现在有三个不同的值班表 |
[06:25] | If you don’t put out a new one, | 如果你不贴个新的 |
[06:26] | you’re going to get every nurse showing up at the same time. | 所有护士都一起值班了 |
[06:29] | I’m on it. | 我会处理的 |
[06:31] | Okay. Last patient. | 好的 最后一名病人 |
[06:32] | A pre-excitation of the ventricle | 附加传导束所造成的心室预激 |
[06:34] | due to accessory pathways, a condition called what? | 这是什么病的症状 |
[06:38] | It’s Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. Nice job. | 小儿预激综合征 好样的 |
[06:41] | I’m out of time, so | 我没时间了 |
[06:42] | I’m going to go ahead and answer these last questions myself. | 所以我就自问自答了 |
[06:45] | Now what is… | 什么是 |
[06:47] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[06:48] | What is Ebstein’s Anomaly? | 什么是三尖瓣下移畸形 |
[06:50] | Great job, group. I appreciate the effort. Now leave. | 大家都很努力 都是好样的 散了吧 |
[06:55] | Not you. You didn’t raise your hand, not even once. | 你别走 你没举手 一次都没 |
[06:57] | I wasn’t feeling it. | 不太想 |
[06:59] | Well, that’s perfectly understandable, but for the record, | 呵呵 可以理解 但还是问一下 |
[07:01] | what is Ebstein’s Anomaly? | 什么是三尖瓣下移畸形 |
[07:04] | Yes, dark-haired guy. | 好 黑头发的 |
[07:05] | Oh, I thought it was just the hand-raising part. | 哦 我还以为就举手就行了 |
[07:08] | No. | 不 |
[07:09] | Okay, I know I was supposed to read up on that. | 好吧 我知道我应该看这块的内容 |
[07:11] | But Dr. Cox, are you familiar | 但是 Cox医生你熟悉 |
[07:13] | with those electronic trivia games they have at bars? | 酒吧里的那些电子问答游戏机吗 |
[07:15] | Sure. | 嗯嗯 |
[07:16] | My buddies and I bought one at a police auction, | 我和我朋友在一个赃物拍卖会上买了一个 |
[07:19] | and we’ve got this really intense game going. | 然后就一直在激烈地对决 |
[07:22] | And they’re going to call me whenever my team’s turn comes up. | 轮到我们队了他们就会马上打电话叫我 |
[07:25] | Wow! Your laziness has finally caught up with you. | 我去 你可真够懒的 |
[07:29] | But no worries. | 但是别担心 |
[07:29] | As your teacher, I’m gonna make sure you get through all this, because… | 作为你的导师 我会让你成功度过这一难关 因为 |
[07:34] | For the next two days, | 接下来的两天 |
[07:35] | you’re going to sit your ass in that chair, | 你得老老实实坐在这椅子上 |
[07:37] | and you are going to learn everything there is to know about the human heart. | 把所有有关人类心脏的东西都学会了 |
[07:40] | I’m going to come around | 我会时不时路过 |
[07:41] | every once in a while and ask you questions, | 问你问题 |
[07:43] | and if you don’t know the answer, | 如果你不知道答案 |
[07:44] | I’m going to take that textbook, | 我就会用这课本 |
[07:45] | and I’m going to drive it through your skull. | 打穿你的脑袋 |
[07:47] | How does that sound? | 听起来怎么样 |
[07:48] | – Pretty frightening. – Good luck. | – 很吓人 – 祝你好运 |
[07:51] | Look, Ted. You’re obviously upset about the ukulele girl. | 我说 Ted 你很明显在为了那个弹尤克里里的姑娘伤心 |
[07:54] | So, we’ve called a truce to help you out. | 所以我们决定休战来一起帮你 |
[07:58] | I’m not upset. | 我没有伤心 |
[07:59] | Ted, we found you in the park, throwing rocks at old couples. | Ted 我们发现你在公园里朝老年夫妇扔石头 |
[08:02] | Why should they be happy? | 凭什么他们就能幸福 |
[08:04] | Come on, man! You can get this girl. | 哎呦 你能追到这姑娘的 |
[08:07] | No, no, no, you don’t understand! | 不不不 你们不懂 |
[08:10] | If I even think about a girl that hot, | 我连在脑子里想想那么美的姑娘 |
[08:12] | I get the most unbelievable dry mouth. | 嘴都会奇干无比 |
[08:15] | I mean, just picturing her beautiful eyes and her cute… | 我是说 只是想一想她那美丽的眼睛和可爱的 |
[08:27] | What is that? | 那是啥啊 |
[08:29] | It’s gum and tonic. Gin, rum and tonic. | 是杜朗和奎宁水 杜松子酒朗姆酒和奎宁水 |
[08:32] | Don’t get him drunk. He can barely talk as it is. | 灌醉他干嘛 他清醒着都说不清楚话 |
[08:35] | You don’t get drunk on gum. It’s a breakfast liqueur. | 喝杜朗喝不醉的 早餐饮料罢了 |
[08:39] | And you know what? I don’t like you telling me what to do. | 然后我告诉你 我不喜欢你指挥我 |
[08:41] | Truce off. Truce on. | 休战结束 休战开始 |
[08:43] | That was a patient’s lab results. | 那是一个病人的化验单 |
[08:45] | And you can’t just turn the truce off whenever you want to. | 你也不能随时想结束休战就结束 |
[08:48] | – Sure you can. – Fine, truce off. | – 当然可以 – 好 那休战结束 |
[08:50] | No. Truce on! Truce on! Truce on! | 不 休战 休战 休战 |
[08:52] | It’s my latte. And it’s scalding hot. | 那是我的拿铁 而且是滚烫的啊 |
[08:55] | Yeah, it is. | 是 确实 |
[08:57] | Ted, do you want to get this girl? | Ted 你想追到这个姑娘吗 |
[08:58] | Give her a present. Better yet, a present that you made. | 给她个礼物 最好的是 自己做的礼物 |
[09:02] | My first date with Lady, I made her a duck I killed. | 我跟我家夫人第一次约会的时候 我给了她一个我自己杀的鸭子 |
[09:04] | Now, you’re thinking, “Wouldn’t it have been more romantic to kill it in front of her?” | 确实 你会想 “在她面前杀不是更浪漫吗” |
[09:08] | And yes, it would have. And that was my plan. | 是的 我本来也是那么计划的 |
[09:09] | But in the car, on the way over, | 但是在车里往那边走的时候 |
[09:12] | we kind of got into it, you know. | 我们有些激动了 |
[09:14] | Maybe I was in a bad mood, maybe he was, I don’t know. | 也许我心情不好 也许是他 不知道 |
[09:16] | But one thing led to another, | 但慢慢就一发不可收拾 |
[09:17] | and then we’re off on the side of the road, | 我们停在路边 |
[09:20] | shirtless and seeing what’s what. | 裸着上身对视着 |
[09:23] | Next thing I knew… | 接下来 |
[09:26] | I’m really not comfortable murdering for her. | 我真的不想为了她去杀生 |
[09:29] | It’s fine. The important thing is to be confident. | 好吧 重要的是要自信 |
[09:32] | When you talk to her, you think about something, anything, | 你跟她说话的时候 脑子里要想任何 |
[09:35] | that puts you at a confident place. | 能让你感觉自信的事儿 |
[09:36] | The important thing is to be honest. | 重要的是要诚实 |
[09:39] | Just tell her how you really feel. | 就告诉她你真实想法就好 |
[09:41] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再说这事了 |
[09:46] | Yep, those are gum legs. | 是诶 杜朗腿 |
[09:49] | All right, Craig. Your CAT scan showed enlarged lymph nodes, | 好的 Craig 你的CT扫描显示了肿大的淋巴结 |
[09:52] | so we gotta do a biopsy, | 我们需要做个活检 |
[09:54] | which means we’re going to make a little cut under your arm, | 也就是说我们要在你的胳膊上切个小口 |
[09:56] | and take a tiny sample. | 取一个小小的样本 |
[09:57] | Is it going to hurt? | 会疼吗 |
[09:59] | A little bit, but… | 一点点 |
[10:00] | It’s okay, ’cause I’m going to be by your side the whole way. | 但是没关系的 因为我会一直陪着你 |
[10:03] | – You promise? – Yeah, I promise. | – 你保证吗 – 我保证 |
[10:06] | I got one thousand things I got to attend to here. | 我有一千件要处理的事 |
[10:09] | I’ll check in with you later. | 一会儿再来看你 |
[10:11] | Dr. Cox? | Cox医生 |
[10:14] | – Yeah. – I’m scared. | – 嗯 – 我害怕 |
[10:18] | Why don’t you tell me what’s scaring you, | 你来告诉我你在害怕什么 |
[10:20] | and we’ll see what I can do to make it better. | 我们看看怎么解决 |
[10:25] | Okay, Ted. I think we found a way | 好吧 Ted 我觉得我们找到了一个方法 |
[10:26] | to get you over your fear of talking to this girl. | 让你不害怕跟那女孩说话 |
[10:28] | Kill me? ‘Cause I’d be willing to try that. | 杀了我吗 我挺愿意试试的 |
[10:31] | No, Ted. Do you remember when you were a kid | 不 Ted 你记得你小时候 |
[10:32] | and your father threw you in the deep end of the pool | 你爸爸把你扔进游泳池 |
[10:34] | to teach you how to swim? | 来教你游泳 |
[10:36] | Swim, Ted! | 游吧 Ted |
[10:40] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:48] | – Is our friend in there? – He’s in the corner. | – 我们那朋友在里面吗 – 他在角落里 |
[10:55] | You just spooked him a little bit. | 你就是有点吓着他了 |
[10:56] | But if we’re quiet, he’ll come out on his own. | 我们保持安静的话 他就会自己出来 |
[11:09] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[11:11] | Did you have something you wanted to talk to me about? | 你之前要跟我说什么吗 |
[11:14] | And then Ted remembered | 然后Ted就想起来了 |
[11:15] | what the Janitor had said about confidence. | 清洁工说的有关自信的事儿 |
[11:18] | And he knew that there was | 他知道只有一种情况 |
[11:19] | only one situation where he actually had it. | 他才能真正有自信 |
[11:21] | Peons assemble! | 工人集合 |
[11:25] | I heard you playing yesterday | 我昨天听见你唱歌了 |
[11:27] | and thought you might like to jam with us. | 就想或许你想跟我们一起唱唱 |
[11:29] | – I’m Teddy Buckland, by the way. – I’m Stephanie Gooch. | – 话说回来 我叫Teddy Buckland – 我叫Stephanie Gooch |
[11:33] | Well, Gooch. See if you can keep up. | Gooch 看你能不能跟上节奏 |
[11:37] | *Carry on, my wayward son* | *坚持住 我倔强的孩子* |
[11:41] | *There’ll be peace when you are done* | *你只有坚持到底 内心才会得到安宁** |
[11:45] | *Lay your weary head to rest* | *让你疲倦的脑袋休息一会吧* |
[11:49] | *Don’t you cry no more* | *现在开始 不要再哭泣了* |
[11:52] | *Once I rose above the noise and confusion* | *曾经我克服了凡尘嘈杂 远离世事困惑* |
[11:55] | As I watched Ted, I realized | 我看着Ted 就忽然懂得 |
[11:57] | that a little confidence is a good thing. | 有一点自信是好事 |
[12:00] | But as I saw Dr. Cox rush by, | 但当我看着Cox医生匆匆走过 |
[12:02] | it occurred to me that too much can get you into trouble. | 又明白太多自信也会让你陷入困境 |
[12:06] | Because if you go around plugging leaks all day… | 因为如果你整天到处奔忙修补漏洞 |
[12:08] | Brian, the machine is broken. | Brian 那机器坏了 |
[12:10] | There’s no way there was a president named Garfield. | 怎么可能有个总统叫Garfield |
[12:13] | Study, or get a book to the face. | 学习 起码面前放本书 |
[12:16] | You’re bound to miss one. | 你总会漏掉一处 |
[12:18] | Hey, if you’re wondering, | 嘿 如果你之前还不知道 |
[12:20] | this is what it looks like when all the nurses show up at once. | 这就是所有护士一起值班的情形 |
[12:22] | I’ll deal with it in a second. | 我马上处理 |
[12:25] | And before you know it, the floodgates open. | 不知不觉 阀门裂开 |
[12:28] | Where the hell is Craig? | Craig去哪儿了 |
[12:30] | Seventeen nurses took him down for his biopsy at 2:00. | 17个护士一起把他送去做两点的活检了 |
[12:33] | It’s past two already? | 已经过了两点了啊 |
[12:35] | And something big falls through the cracks. | 就有重要的东西被冲出了裂缝 |
[12:41] | I will pick up Jack after preschool today. | 我今天会去接Jack下学 |
[12:43] | – My massage is right by there. – I’m doing it. End of story. | – 我做按摩的地方就在那旁边 – 我会去 别再说了 |
[12:47] | Go away! You’re not my doctor anymore. | 走开 你不是我的医生了 |
[12:50] | Puberty Beard is. | 青春期小胡子是 |
[12:52] | You know, Craig, I was | 我说 Craig |
[12:53] | kind of hoping that nickname wouldn’t stick. | 我不太喜欢那个昵称啊 |
[12:55] | Craig, I’m sorry. I just got a little held up out there. | Craig 对不起 我只是有些太忙了 |
[12:57] | I know it’s not the thickest beard. | 我知道不是最浓密的那种胡子 |
[12:59] | It’s not like, you know, Santa Claus. | 就像圣诞老人的那种 |
[13:00] | – You broke the promise. – Well, have it your way. | – 你没遵守承诺 – 那随便你吧 |
[13:07] | Just real quick back to the beard. Do you want to touch it? | 再说两句胡子的事 你想摸摸嘛 |
[13:10] | I really don’t. | 我真的不想 |
[13:14] | There is the stud muffin. How’d it go with Gooch? | 小种马来了哟 昨天跟Gooch怎么样 |
[13:17] | We jammed all night. | 我们唱了一晚上 |
[13:19] | The two of us even sang one of her songs, which made me think | 甚至一起唱了一首她的歌 所以我想 |
[13:23] | I might have a chance with her. | 我也许跟她有戏 |
[13:31] | *I’ve got too many questions in my mind* | *我的脑海里有太多的问题* |
[13:36] | *I’ve got too many answers to find* | *我有太多想要找到的答案* |
[13:41] | *Can I give up all I’ve imagined* | *我是否能抛弃一切以前所想* |
[13:46] | *Am I magical enough for this to happen* | *我是否足够优秀配得上这些* |
[13:51] | – *Because I like you* – *I like you* | – *因为我喜欢你* – *我喜欢你* |
[13:53] | – *I like you* – *I like you* | – *我喜欢你* – *我喜欢你* |
[13:56] | *And like can lead to like-like. And like-like can lead to love* | 喜欢就能变成很喜欢 很喜欢就能变成爱* |
[14:02] | *Sure as the stars above* | *像天上星星一样真* |
[14:04] | – *I’d really like to kiss you* – *I’d really like to screw you* | – *我真的很想吻你* – *我真的很想上你* |
[14:06] | – Oh. – Oh. | – 哦 – 哦 |
[14:07] | When we’re singing, and the band’s around, everything’s fine. | 当我们唱着歌 乐队也在旁边的时候 一切都好 |
[14:11] | But as soon as we’re alone, I literally can’t breathe. | 但是每次就我们两个人的时候 我连呼吸都做不到了 |
[14:15] | Ted, you’re never going to | Ted 你永远也不能 |
[14:16] | get closer to this woman until you dig down deep | 拉近与她的距离 除非你很努力的 |
[14:18] | and find the courage to tell her how you really feel. | 去找到能跟她说你自己真实想法的勇气 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:23] | – What do you got? – For the rest of your life, | – 你觉得呢 – 你今后的所有日子里 |
[14:25] | 100% of your communication with this woman should be in song. | 跟这个女人全部的交流都用唱歌的形式进行 |
[14:28] | Loving it! | 好主意 |
[14:31] | So how is your day going today, any better? | 你今天怎么样 好点了吗 |
[14:33] | I’m okay. | 还成吧 |
[14:35] | Oh, give it up. Everybody knows you two are friends. | 哎呦得了吧 所有人都知道你俩现在是朋友 |
[14:39] | Oh, please, Carla. I still hate Bob-o with a… | 拜托 Carla 我还是像以前那样恨着Bob |
[14:42] | We’re like brothers. | 我们像兄弟一样 |
[14:44] | I’m done hiding this, Perry. My head hurts. | 我不想再瞒着了 Perry 我头疼 |
[14:47] | Well, you wouldn’t be so stressed out if you let people help you. | 如果你让别人帮你 你就不会累成这样了 |
[14:50] | – Let me do the nurses’ schedule. – No. | – 让我来给护士排班 – 不 |
[14:53] | You don’t understand, Carla. He has to control everything. | 你不明白 Carla 他必须掌控所有的事 |
[14:56] | Good, you’re here. | 真好啊你来了 |
[14:58] | I’m surprised he doesn’t try to control the words I say. | 我都惊讶他还没开始控制我说的话 |
[15:00] | I can control the words you say. Say something annoying. | 我能控制你说的话 说些我烦的话 |
[15:02] | – I just think… – Ta-da! | – 我就是觉得 – 看吧 |
[15:05] | Look, I’ve said this before. | 听着 我说过这个了 |
[15:06] | You cannot be Chief of Medicine without giving something up. | 你不能当着内科主任又想什么都不放弃 |
[15:10] | I mean, why on Earth is he still teaching interns? | 我是说 他到底干嘛还在带实习生 |
[15:14] | Because he loves teaching. | 因为他热于教人 |
[15:16] | He needs to give up some of those patients. | 他需要放弃一些病人 |
[15:17] | What he needs to do is give up some of the bureaucratic stuff. | 他真正需要的是放弃一些官僚主义的东西 |
[15:20] | Would you all be quiet for one second? | 你们能不能安静点 |
[15:24] | Hey, Dorian. Perry and I are like brothers now. | 嘿 Dorian 我和Perry现在情如手足 |
[15:28] | Bob, he’s not going to take that well. | Bob 他接受不了这个事实的 |
[15:30] | I do everything for you and you still won’t let me in? | 我为你做了这么多 你还不接纳我 |
[15:34] | You know what, thank you, Perry. | 我告诉你 谢谢你 Perry |
[15:36] | Thank you for giving me my life back. | 谢谢你终于把我解放了 |
[15:38] | Because I am done. | 我受够了 |
[15:39] | J.D., he needs our help. | J.D. 他需要我们 |
[15:40] | I’m back in. I’m here for you, buddy. | 我回来了 我随时都在 亲 |
[15:42] | I don’t need your help, I am in control of everything. | 我不需要你们的帮忙 我都能搞定 |
[15:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:52] | Daddy, you weren’t here to pick me up. | 爸爸 你没来接我 |
[15:54] | So I got scared and tried to find you. | 我害怕了 想去找你 |
[15:57] | – Jack? – Daddy? | – Jack – 爸爸 |
[16:02] | – Hey, Perry. – I’m alive! | – 嘿 Perry – 我还活着哟 |
[16:09] | You know, last weekend, Perry and I went to the movies together. | 你知道吗 上周末 我和Perry一起去看电影了 |
[16:13] | So? | 所以呢 |
[16:15] | Thought you’d be interested. | 就是想告诉你一下 |
[16:16] | – Was it a romantic comedy? – Yeah. | – 是浪漫喜剧吗 – 是呀 |
[16:26] | Maybe they’re all right. | 也许他们说的都对 |
[16:28] | I have to give something up. | 我需要放弃些什么 |
[16:31] | Sweetie, I’ve got to talk to your dad for a second. | 亲爱的 我要跟你爸说两句话 |
[16:34] | – Go over there and staple some stuff. – Cool! | – 去旁边随便钉点东西 – 好呀 |
[16:39] | Perry, they don’t know you like I do. | Perry 他们不如我了解你 |
[16:42] | You’re not capable of giving up on anything that you care about. | 你做不到放弃你在乎的事 |
[16:45] | Whether it’s a patient | 无论是病人 |
[16:47] | or your never-ending quest to please me sexually. | 还是在性上永无止境的满足我 |
[16:49] | I’m going to blow you away tonight. | 我今晚会让你爽上天 |
[16:51] | I’m sure it’ll be amazing. | 我知道一定会很好 |
[16:52] | My point is, is that eventually you’ll balance things out. | 重点是 你最终一定能平衡了这一切 |
[16:56] | Who cares if you can’t pick Jack up from preschool? | 谁管你能不能接Jack放学 |
[16:59] | Just make sure that you’re home in time for his bedtime stories. | 就确保能回来给他讲睡前故事就行 |
[17:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:04] | Hey guys! I finally got a brother! | 嗨 我终于有个弟弟啦 |
[17:09] | Kid’s either a genius or an idiot. | 这孩子将来不是天才就是蠢材 |
[17:13] | Hey, Ted, would you like to get a cup of coffee some time? | 嘿 Ted 你想什么时候一起喝杯咖啡吗 |
[17:17] | – Peons! – Wait. | – 工人们 – 等会 |
[17:20] | I was just thinking that maybe it could be the two of us. | 我的意思是只有我们两个人 |
[17:34] | I thought maybe we could get to know each other. | 我想我们可以互相了解一下 |
[17:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:42] | You know, I’m an idiot. | 诶 我真傻 |
[17:44] | I’ve been dropping all these subtle hints that I like you. | 我一直在给你那些我喜欢你的小暗示 |
[17:47] | Sideways glances, the secret smiles, | 时不时瞟向你 暗示的微笑 |
[17:49] | telling you I want to screw you. | 告诉你我想上你 |
[17:51] | You’re clearly not interested. | 看来你确实不感兴趣 |
[17:55] | Gooch Gooch! | |
[17:57] | I’m really not what you would call a winner. | 我真的不是所谓的成功人士 |
[18:03] | Oh sure, I’m a lawyer, | 当然 我是个律师 |
[18:05] | but that’s only because I took the bar exam in Alaska, | 但也只是因为我在阿拉斯加考的律师证 |
[18:09] | and they only have like four laws, | 那地方只有差不多四条法 |
[18:11] | and most of them are about when you can and cannot kill seals. | 大多数还是什么时候能杀不能杀海豹 |
[18:17] | And if it seems like I’m uninterested, | 如果我看起来不感兴趣 |
[18:20] | it’s only because I have no idea why you would like me. | 只是因为我不知道你为什么会喜欢我 |
[18:26] | I mean, you are the most beautiful, perfect | 我是说 你是我见过的最漂亮 最完美的 |
[18:32] | ukulele player I’ve ever seen. | 尤克里里演奏者 |
[18:35] | I know that’s not saying much, | 我知道那可能代表不了什么 |
[18:37] | because they’re usually fat Hawaiians. | 因为一般都是胖夏威夷人弹那个 |
[18:40] | Still, I think what I’m trying to say is, | 但是我想说的是 |
[18:46] | Stephanie, I would love to go and have coffee with you. | Stephanie 我很想跟你喝杯咖啡 |
[18:52] | Well, what time do you get off of work? | 那你什么时候下班 |
[18:56] | Who cares? | 管它呢 |
[19:01] | I guess you were right about the whole honesty thing. | 看来你那套诚实的方法有点道理 |
[19:03] | Well, he never would have gotten to that point | 他没有你告诉他要自信 |
[19:04] | if you hadn’t told him to be confident. | 也不能成功 |
[19:06] | – We’re a good team. – Yeah. | – 我们合作的不错 – 是啊 |
[19:10] | Why is your hand wet? | 你手怎么那么湿 |
[19:15] | I guess the truce is off. | 看来休战结束了 |
[19:16] | I like to think it was never really on. | 我觉得一直没开始吧 |
[19:18] | *Oh, Johnny wishes he was famous* | *Johnny梦想成名* |
[19:21] | *Spends his time alone In the basement* | *有时间就在地下室* |
[19:24] | *With Lennon and Cobain* | *听着Lennon和Cobain的歌* |
[19:28] | – I told you to leave me alone. – Yeah, you did. | – 我说了离我远点 – 你是说过 |
[19:32] | But I can’t do that, Craig. | 但是我做不到 Craig |
[19:34] | I screwed up, I broke a promise to you. | 我做错了 我没有遵守自己的承诺 |
[19:37] | But I’m sorry. | 但是我很抱歉 |
[19:39] | And I’m standing here asking you to forgive me. | 并且希望你能原谅我 |
[19:44] | And I’m not leaving until you do. | 而且你不原谅我我就不走 |
[19:47] | – Make him go away. – I can’t, buddy. | – 让他走 – 我不行 哥们 |
[19:49] | I have a lot of patients to see. You’re stuck with him. | 我还要看好多病人 我管不了他了 |
[19:54] | As I watched Dr. Cox, I realized he was going to do it all. | 我看着Cox医生 就明白了他真的要做每一件事 |
[19:58] | Even if it meant compromising a little. | 尽管牺牲一小部分 |
[20:00] | Like letting a close friend cross the T’s and dot the I’s. | 比如让好朋友解决一点小事 |
[20:04] | Here’s a first pass of the nurses’ schedule. | 这是一份初步的护士排班表 |
[20:06] | Please feel free to make any changes you want and put it out. | 尽情修改你觉得需要的部分 张贴出去 |
[20:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:11] | Or deciding not to bother teaching someone | 或者决定不费心教一个 |
[20:13] | who doesn’t want to be taught. | 不想被教的人 |
[20:14] | Time’s up. | 到时间了 |
[20:15] | Your patient has a sodium | 你的病人心脏组织中 |
[20:16] | channel abnormality in the cardiac tissue | 钠离子通道异常 |
[20:18] | that puts him at risk of sudden death. What does he have? | 导致了他的可能性猝死 他患有的是什么 |
[20:22] | Actually, I didn’t get to that chapter yet. | 其实 我还没看到那里 |
[20:24] | There was this trivia thing. Did you know | 就是那游戏的事儿 你知道 |
[20:26] | – James Garfield was our… – It’s been two days. You’re fired. | – James Garfield是 – 两天了 你被解雇了 |
[20:32] | Still, it’s all worth it if you get home in time | 不过 如果能赶回家给儿子读睡前故事 |
[20:35] | to read stories to your son. | 一切都还是值得的 |
[20:42] | It’s okay. You’ll try again tomorrow. | 没关系的 明天再试试 |
[20:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:49] | *We are* | *我们* |
[20:51] | *We are all innocent* | *我们仍旧无暇* |
[21:01] | Aren’t we gonna, you know, have intercourse? | 我们还 那个 性交不 |
[21:04] | I would, but this isn’t my fantasy. It’s that guy’s. | 我也想 但这不是我的幻想 是他的 |
[21:11] | He doesn’t want to imagine me doing that with anyone. | 他不想想象我和任何人做那种事 |
[21:14] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:16] | Oh, what the hell. Let’s get freaky. | 哦管他呢 疯狂起来吧 |
[21:18] | Oh, Ted. No, no! | 哦 Ted 别别 |
[21:21] | What is that? Is that your butt? | 那是啥 是你的屁股吗 |
[21:26] | It is? | 还真是 |