时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The park was such a blast. | 公园真是个好地方 |
[00:07] | But I had no idea he was so scared of puppies. | 但是我还不知道他这么害怕小狗 |
[00:09] | Oh, he usually loves them. | 哦 他通常很爱他们 |
[00:11] | Oh, I wasn’t talking about Sam. | 哦 我没说Sam |
[00:14] | That was not a puppy. It was a full-grown Dachshund, | 那个不是小狗 是一只成年的腊肠狗 |
[00:17] | and it came at me like a rabid missile! | 像个狂犬病导弹一样扑向我 |
[00:19] | I heard when you’re being attacked by a tiny gay dog, | 我听说 当你被一只小基狗袭击时 |
[00:22] | you’re supposed to pull its | 你应该把他的毛衣掀过头顶 |
[00:23] | sweater over its head and hockey-fight it. | 像冰球格斗一样狠揍他 |
[00:25] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[00:27] | Sam was so happy this morning, | Sam今早是那么高兴 |
[00:28] | I decided I’m definitely moving here. | 我决定非搬到这里不可 |
[00:30] | You know, it’s only 37 minutes from work, and it just… | 你知道吗 上班只有37分钟的路程 而且还 |
[00:32] | It makes it so much easier for me to see more of him, you know? | 还更容易让我多见见他 你知道吗 |
[00:35] | I think that’s great, J.D. | 我觉得很不错 J.D. |
[00:38] | This feels right. | 这感觉很对头 |
[00:39] | Still, sometimes when you make big decisions, | 但是 有时当你做重大决定的时候 |
[00:41] | life starts going so fast that | 生活一下子变得超快 |
[00:43] | it seems like you’re not even moving through it. | 就好像你还没来得及做什么 |
[00:45] | It just happens to you. | 一切就是水到渠成地发生了 |
[00:47] | Like that, I found a new place, | 就像这样 我找到个新地方住 |
[00:51] | furnished it, | 放上家具 |
[00:56] | and after work, I got in my car | 下班后 上了车 |
[00:59] | and made the 37-minute drive to my new home. | 开上37分钟就到新家了 |
[01:03] | Hey, baby, check out my new badge. | 嘿 宝贝 看看我的新徽章 |
[01:05] | Christopher Turk, Chief of Surgery. | Christopher Turk 外科主任 |
[01:07] | I am so proud of you! | 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[01:12] | – No. – Yes. | – 不是吧 – 是的呀 |
[01:14] | Guys, check out the on-call room walk of shame. | 各位 看看值班室迈出的羞耻之步 |
[01:17] | What were you two doing in there? | 你们刚才在那干嘛呢 |
[01:20] | – Nothing. I was taking a nap. – Nothing at all. | – 啥也没干 只是小睡一会 – 啥事都没有 |
[01:21] | I don’t know what he was doing. | 我不知道他刚才在干什么 |
[01:22] | Just preparing for the day, really. | 就是为新的一天做准备来着 真的 |
[01:24] | Derek, you can’t do that before a full day of surgery. | Derek 你还有一整天的手术要做 不能干这个 |
[01:27] | Booty weakens the core muscles. You know, these get sore. | 约炮会削弱核心肌群 你知道的 这些肌肉会酸痛的 |
[01:30] | Think I’m pretty good. | 我觉得自己没问题 |
[01:34] | Let’s go get you some coffee. | 我们去喝点咖啡吧 |
[01:37] | Nice pull, Denise. | 干得不错 Denise |
[01:40] | That kid is so fine, he’s actually made | 那孩子可真不赖 事实上 |
[01:42] | a couple of guest appearances up in here. | 我还意淫过他几次呢 |
[01:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:45] | I’ve got this one scenario | 我脑袋里会想象这么个场景 |
[01:46] | where he and I are walking down a dark alley | 他和我正走在一条漆黑的小路上 |
[01:48] | and J.D. is a mugger who jumps out with a knife. | 而J.D.是个抢劫犯 拿着一把刀跳出来 |
[01:51] | Derek used to be the mugger, | 以前都是Derek当抢劫犯的 |
[01:52] | but then I thought that was a little racially insensitive. | 但是后来我觉得这有点种族偏见 |
[01:54] | Anyway, there’s a scuffle. I wind up with the knife, | 不论如何 他们打了一架 刀最后跑到我手里了 |
[01:57] | so at first I force them both to pleasure me, | 所以一开始 我逼着他们俩取悦我 |
[01:59] | but then it takes a left turn, and I go on a killing spree. | 但接着情况变了 我开始大杀特杀 |
[02:03] | I know it’s a little weird, | 我知道有点奇怪 |
[02:04] | but we all have our little tricks to help us climax, right? | 但我们都有帮助自己高潮的小伎俩 对吧 |
[02:06] | Elliot Reid. Two years therapy-free. | Elliot Reid 两年没看心理医生了 |
[02:09] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不再需要了 |
[02:10] | I don’t know why I keep jumping into bed with him. | 我不知道为什么自己总和他滚床单 |
[02:12] | My confidence is shot from screwing up that spinal tap last week, | 上周弄砸了那个腰椎穿刺手术 我的自信心也降了半截 |
[02:15] | and then yesterday, I misdiagnosed an ectopic pregnancy. | 然后昨天 我误诊了个宫外孕 |
[02:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:18] | Maybe I wanted to do something I knew I could do right, | 也许我想要做点 我自觉能胜任的事吧 |
[02:20] | like banging a dude. I’m a giant ho-bag. | 就比如上个男的 我是个大浪女 |
[02:24] | No. No, you are not. So is Derek a good guy? | 不 不 你不是的 那么 这个Derek人不错吧 |
[02:28] | Derek? I thought it was Eric. | 他叫Derek吗 我以为是Eric呢 |
[02:32] | Hey, you coming up to the third floor today? | 嘿 你今天要上三楼吗 |
[02:34] | No. I’m not cleaning the third floor this month. | 不 我这个月不打扫三楼 |
[02:37] | I’m sending a message. You steal a man’s sandwich off his cart, | 我是在传达一个信息 你从一个男人的手推车上偷了个三明治 |
[02:39] | you stew in your own filth. | 你这是自作自受 |
[02:41] | Sweetie, I took that sandwich. | 甜心 我吃了那个三明治 |
[02:43] | Well, I can’t change my mind now. I’ll look like a flip-flopper. | 好吧 但我现在可不能改变主意 不然就像墙头草了 |
[02:45] | Listen, my sister Amy’s son is having a tough time at school, | 听着 我姐姐Amy的儿子这段时间在学校很不如意 |
[02:48] | and since his dad is out of the picture, | 又因为他爸不在了 |
[02:50] | I thought maybe you could sit down and talk to him. | 我想 也许你能坐下来和他谈谈 |
[02:52] | Amy, who gave us a doily for our wedding, | 就是我们结婚时 送个桌垫的那个Amy吗 |
[02:55] | wants me to save her boy? | 她居然想让我帮她家儿子 |
[02:57] | Please? | 拜托 |
[02:58] | That seems fair. | 挺公平的 |
[03:00] | – So, lan… – It’s Ethan. | – 那个 Ian – 是Ethan |
[03:01] | Whatever. Your mom says you’re having a rough time in school. | 随便吧 你妈妈说你在学校很不顺 |
[03:04] | Liam stole my backpack. I wanna hit him. | Liam偷了我的书包 我想揍他 |
[03:07] | No, no, we don’t hit. Never. | 不 不 我们不揍人 永远都不 |
[03:08] | You hit somebody and the anger’s gone, | 你打了人 怒气就没了 |
[03:11] | and it’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |
[03:12] | No, the goal should be to keep that anger inside you, | 不 你应该保持着这份愤怒 |
[03:15] | growing like an anger baby. | 让他像怒火宝宝一样疯长 |
[03:18] | You got to get inside Liam’s head, right? | 你必须进入到Liam的思想 对吧 |
[03:21] | You got to find out Liam’s weaknesses. | 你得找出Liam的弱点 |
[03:23] | Like, is he afraid of the dark? Does he have any food allergies? | 就比如 他怕黑吗 他吃哪些东西过敏 |
[03:27] | How does he do if he’s left out on open water? | 如果他被扔进室外水域 他会怎么做 |
[03:29] | Does he have a pet? Could that pet be convinced to betray him? | 他有宠物吗 那个宠物可能背叛他吗 |
[03:33] | Would you be willing to get plastic surgery | 你愿意做整形手术 |
[03:34] | to further your goals? | 来推进你的目标吗 |
[03:35] | Would you change the location of your eyes to here? | 你愿意把眼睛的位置改到这吗 |
[03:40] | That’s the level of commitment I’m looking for. | 我要的是这种级别的承诺 |
[03:42] | Or maybe I’m just wasting my time. | 否则我也许只是在浪费时间而已 |
[03:44] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吧 |
[03:46] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[03:48] | Now that I lived here, when Kim and I had to make a Sam exchange, | 既然我住在这了 Kim和我需要轮流交接孩子的时候 |
[03:50] | I just zipped over to St. Vincent’s. | 我就直接跑去圣文森特医院了 |
[03:53] | Hey, J.D., since you’re | 嘿 J.D. 既然你现在 |
[03:54] | coming around my hospital a lot more often now, | 经常来我医院了 |
[03:56] | I was hoping maybe you could dress a little nicer, | 我就希望 也许你能穿的稍稍好点 |
[03:59] | and maybe say “Smell you later” A little less often, | 然后 也许少说几次”待会闻你” |
[04:02] | or just stop completely. | 或者 干脆别说了也行 |
[04:03] | – Are you sure? It’s hilarious. – It’s not. | – 你确定吗 那多有意思啊 – 没意思 |
[04:06] | Hey, calm down, gramps! | 嘿 冷静点 老爷爷 |
[04:08] | And now you’re screaming at my chief of medicine. | 而现在你在冲我们内科主任大喊大叫 |
[04:11] | Sorry, Dr. Mantoots. | 抱歉 Mantoots(屁精)医生 |
[04:14] | Don’t laugh. | 别笑 |
[04:15] | – His name is Mantoots? – Yes. Stop laughing. | – 他叫Mantoots吗 – 是的 别笑了 |
[04:22] | Tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[04:23] | This was gonna be hard. | 这可不容易啊 |
[04:26] | I got a job at St. Vincent’s. | 我在圣文森特医院找到工作了 |
[04:29] | I’m leaving Sacred Heart at the end of the month. | 这个月底我就离开圣心医院了 |
[04:32] | What? How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[04:34] | Well, I was apologizing | 那个 我当时正在 |
[04:35] | to Kim’s chief of medicine, Dr. Mantoots… | 向Kim的内科主任Mantoots医生道歉 |
[04:49] | Mantoots Mantoots. | |
[04:51] | Anyway, Mantoots and I ended up hitting it off | 总之 Mantoots和我居然很合得来 |
[04:53] | and he actually offered me their residency-director job. | 而且还邀请我做他们的住院主管 |
[04:56] | It pays a little bit more money, | 工资多了一些 |
[04:58] | and I’m really liking being closer to Sam, so I took it. | 而且我真的喜欢离Sam近一些 所以就答应了 |
[05:03] | As I scanned across their faces, | 我扫视他们的脸 |
[05:05] | it felt amazing to see how everyone truly felt about me. | 就能看清每个人是怎样想我的 这可真神奇 |
[05:12] | Why are you stretching? | 你为什么做拉伸 |
[05:13] | Because, Barbie, I’m just so very happy | 因为 芭比 我真是太高兴了 |
[05:17] | that I’m gonna try something I haven’t done since high school. | 我要尝试一个自从高中以后 就再没做过的动作 |
[05:21] | Back flip! | 后空翻 |
[05:25] | – Oh. – Oh, oh. | – 哦 – 哦 哦 |
[05:26] | – Did I stick it, you guys? – No. | – 我成功了吗 各位 – 没有 |
[05:28] | – You’re crazy. – Not really. | – 你真疯了 – 也不算是 |
[05:29] | No, you did not. | 不 你没成功 |
[05:31] | It was worth it. | 太值了 |
[05:48] | So with the new job, | 既然有了新工作 |
[05:49] | do you think you’ll be able to keep the romance going? | 你们觉得还能维持住恋情吗 |
[05:52] | I don’t think it should be that hard. | 我觉得也不会有多难 |
[05:53] | I was talking to them. | 我在跟他们说话 |
[05:57] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[05:59] | You mean to tell me you’re interested in Newbie that way, too? | 你想告诉我 你对菜鸟也有那方面的想法吗 |
[06:02] | Seriously, are you two gonna be okay? | 说真的 你俩会没事吧 |
[06:04] | I mean, you lived together in college, in med school, out here. | 你们在大学里 医学院里 在这家医院工作期间就一直住在一起 |
[06:08] | I mean, you guys are inseparable. | 我的意思是 你们俩简直形影不离 |
[06:10] | It’s not a big deal. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[06:12] | Sure, it’s gonna suck not working together, | 当然 不在一起工作是挺糟的 |
[06:13] | but we’ll see each other all the time. | 但是我们总能见面 |
[06:15] | We’re only 37 minutes away. | 我们才隔37分钟的路程 |
[06:16] | Thirty-five if I don’t stop at the blueberry stand. | 如果我不在蓝莓摊停车 也就35分钟 |
[06:18] | Yeah, but if I’m with you, we’re stopping for blueberries. | 是啊 但是如果我们一起 那就一定会买蓝莓 |
[06:20] | – Hell, yeah, we are. – Okay. | – 奶奶的 当然得去 – 得去 |
[06:21] | I’m just saying, the only time you two haven’t been together | 我只是说 你们俩唯一分开的时候就是 |
[06:24] | was our honeymoon. | 咱俩蜜月的时候 |
[06:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:28] | – It’s time. – No. | – 是时候了 – 别啊 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 是时候了 |
[06:31] | Fine. Honey, um, | 好吧 亲爱的 恩 |
[06:33] | J.D. and I were together during our honeymoon. | 咱俩蜜月时 J.D.也和我在一起呢 |
[06:36] | He flew in and stayed in the bungalow by the pool. | 他坐飞机过去的 住在泳池旁边的小屋 |
[06:38] | He forgot his favorite lotion. Am I supposed to let him get ashy? | 他忘带了自己最喜欢的乳液 我能让他灰头土脸的吗 |
[06:41] | We only hung out together when you were sleeping | 我俩只在你睡着时 |
[06:43] | or when I said I was going to get a massage. | 或者当我谎称去按摩时才在一起玩 |
[06:44] | Well, sometimes you were. | 那个 有时你也确实按摩了 |
[06:49] | Smell you later. | 待会闻你 |
[06:51] | That is hilarious! | 太逗了 |
[06:53] | I know. You know some people don’t think so? | 就是说 你知道吗 有些人就不这么想 |
[06:55] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[06:59] | So how’s Mrs. Gallin doing after her surgery? | Gallin夫人术后怎么样啊 |
[07:01] | Incision’s clean, she’s afebrile, and her vital signs are stable. | 切口很干净 也没发烧 生命迹象稳定 |
[07:04] | Time to put on my cheery patient face. Hi. | 是时候换上我向病人报喜的表情了 嗨 |
[07:08] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:10] | Hi. There it is. | 嗨 这就对了 |
[07:12] | Hi. I’m Dr. Reid. | 嗨 我是Reid医生 |
[07:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:17] | I’ve never actually had a chance to work with you before. | 我还没机会和你一起合作呢 |
[07:19] | Are you enjoying it here? | 你喜欢这儿吗 |
[07:21] | God, no. Are you? | 天啊 才不呢 你呢 |
[07:22] | Not ever. I like you. I like her. | 从没待见过 我喜欢你 我喜欢她 |
[07:27] | Something’s wrong here. | 这儿有问题 |
[07:30] | So anyway, I start at St. Vincent’s at the end of the month. | 不论如何 我月末就去圣文森特工作了 |
[07:33] | What are you doing with Vincent? I wasn’t listening. | 你和文森特有什么勾当 我刚才没注意听 |
[07:35] | – Never mind. – Vincent’s my hairdresser. | – 算了 – 文森特是我的理发师 |
[07:38] | Well, it’s good to be near your son. | 好吧 离儿子近是件好事 |
[07:40] | I still toy with the idea of moving up to Seattle | 我还在考虑 要不要搬到西雅图 |
[07:43] | to be closer to Harrison’s bordello. | 好离Harrison的妓院近一些 |
[07:46] | Harrison has dropped all pretense. He’s a man-whore now. | Harrison彻底不装了 他现在成男妓了 |
[07:50] | Oh, there’s good money in that, | 哦 那工作收入不错 |
[07:51] | especially if you do the naughty stuff. | 尤其是如果你能做些下流的事情 |
[07:53] | – Give my love to Vincent. – Oh, I will. | – 替我向文森特问好 – 哦 我会的 |
[07:57] | – Hey, weirdo. – Yeah? | – 嘿 怪胎 – 什么事 |
[07:59] | You must be excited that your little nemesis is going. | 你的宿敌走人了 你一定超兴奋吧 |
[08:01] | No, I’m not. I finally have my life in order. | 不 我才不兴奋呢 我的生活终于进入正轨了 |
[08:04] | I’ve got my wife, I’ve got my Brain Trust, | 我有老婆 有智囊团 |
[08:06] | and I finally tricked Johann in the gift shop | 而且终于骗到礼品店的Johann |
[08:08] | into accepting my new fake currency. | 接收我的新款假币 |
[08:10] | Then Dorian comes along and upsets the status quo. | 然后Dorian就过来捣乱了现状 |
[08:12] | I will bet you five bendels that other people follow suit. | 我和你打赌五块假币 其他人会照样学样的 |
[08:15] | Change begets change begets change. | 改变带来改变 带来改变 |
[08:17] | – You just gave me a great idea. – Hit me. | – 你刚给了我一个好点子 – 说吧 |
[08:20] | From now on, any time someone’s really boring me, | 从现在起 只要有人真的烦到我了 |
[08:23] | – I’m just gonna get up and leave. – I don’t like it. | – 我就起身离开 – 我不喜欢这主意 |
[08:25] | Well, Jordan, I think… | 好吧 Jordan 我觉得 |
[08:28] | Well played. | 做的不错 |
[08:32] | I think she’s bleeding internally. | 我觉得她是内出血 |
[08:33] | You two, stay with the patient. | 你们俩 看着这个病人 |
[08:34] | Barbie and I are going to figure out what the hell happened. | 芭比和我要去搞明白究竟他妈的是怎么回事 |
[08:37] | Derek, I need you to do a head-to-toe CT scan on Mrs. Gallin, stat. | Derek 我需要你去给Gallin夫人做个彻底的断层扫描 麻溜的 |
[08:41] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[08:42] | Stat? You don’t talk like that. | 麻溜的 你不这么说话的啊 |
[08:44] | Is that a new Chief of Surgery word? | 这是新的外科主任用语吗 |
[08:46] | – J.D., stop it. – Should I stop it, stat? | – J.D. 别闹了 – 我是不是该麻溜的别闹了 |
[08:48] | – Seriously. – Seriously, stat? | – 说真的 – 说真的吗 麻溜的 |
[08:50] | – J.D. – Everything is stat. | – J.D. – 全部给我麻溜的 |
[08:52] | – Stat, stat, stat. Stat. – You done? | – 麻溜的 麻溜的 麻溜的 麻溜的 – 你说完没有 |
[08:54] | I’m done. Stat. | 说完了 麻溜的 |
[08:57] | Your young Denise gave Mrs. | 你的那个小Denise给Gallin夫人 |
[08:58] | Gallin a full post-op dose of heparin. | 一整剂术后抗凝素 |
[09:01] | That’s why she’s bleeding. Time to play “Crush the Intern.” | 所以她才会内出血 是时候”打击实习生”了 |
[09:04] | Let’s give Denise a break on this one. | 放Denise一马吧 |
[09:05] | She’s having a bit of a self-confidence crisis. | 她正经历自信心方面的危机呢 |
[09:08] | Oh, will you do me a personal favor and cover my patients? | 哦 那你愿意帮我个小忙 照管我的病人吗 |
[09:11] | Because I’m gonna go bake her some cookies. | 因为我要给她烤点饼干去 |
[09:13] | Just let me handle Denise, okay? | 让我来处理Denise 行吗 |
[09:15] | Think of all the time | 想想看 你还有好多机会 |
[09:15] | you’ll have to go be a jackass to other people. | 可以像个混球似的折磨其他人 |
[09:18] | Fair enough, but she doesn’t get to skate. | 说得好 但是她可跑不了 |
[09:20] | A mistake was made. | 错已铸成 |
[09:21] | Someone has to go face the patient and take the blame. | 总得有人面对病人 接受指责 |
[09:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:27] | Okay, since we’re both going the same way, | 好吧 既然咱俩都顺路 |
[09:29] | would you mind dropping back a few steps | 你介意往后退几步 |
[09:30] | so we don’t have to walk together? | 这样咱俩就不用并肩走了吗 |
[09:31] | Glad to. | 非常乐意 |
[09:34] | Thanks for having us over for dinner last night. | 谢谢昨晚请我们过去吃饭 |
[09:37] | Oh, hey, next time you guys do a couples thing, I’ll tag in. | 哦 嘿 下次你们做什么情侣活动 我也要插一脚 |
[09:40] | Are you seeing someone, Todd? | 你有约会对象了吗 Todd |
[09:41] | Actually, I’m getting pretty serious with the Hendersons. | 事实上 我开始对Henderson夫妇认真起来了 |
[09:49] | Oh, good. They’re nice. | 哦 太好了 他们人不错 |
[09:51] | Yeah, they are. | 是 是不错 |
[09:52] | We should go, Gooch. | 我们得撤了 Gooch |
[09:53] | The men have their Brain Club meeting. | 他们有头脑俱乐部会议 |
[09:56] | Brain Trust, hon. Trust. Told her 20 times. | 智囊团 亲爱的 智囊团 都告诉她20遍了 |
[10:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:02] | Let’s call this meeting to order. | 会议开始 |
[10:04] | Since I didn’t like the way that Doug said “Here” | 由于我不喜欢昨天点名时 Doug说 |
[10:07] | during roll-call yesterday, | “这儿呢”的口吻 |
[10:08] | he has been replaced by Jimmy, the overly touchy orderly. | 现由喜欢乱摸人的护工Jimmy来替代他 |
[10:13] | Can I make a motion that we have to keep our hands to ourselves? | 我能提个议案 就是我们都把手放自己那 别乱摸行吗 |
[10:17] | All in favor of hands to yourself? All opposed? | 同意管好自己的手的请举手 反对的呢 |
[10:21] | And since we all know that these votes are largely ceremonial, | 由于我们都清楚这些投票只是走个仪式 |
[10:23] | the motion passes. Jimmy, hands to yourself. | 议案通过 Jimmy 管好你自己的手 |
[10:29] | Okay, any announcements? | 好的 还有什么事吗 |
[10:30] | Uh, the Gooch and I are having a great time, | 恩 Gooch和我相处得超级愉快 |
[10:34] | and I know it’s quick, but we’re moving in together. | 我知道 发展太快了 但是我们要搬到一起住了 |
[10:38] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不行 |
[10:40] | That wasn’t really a question. | 我不是在问意见 |
[10:42] | I feel like my hands are gonna explode. | 我感觉我的手要爆炸了 |
[10:44] | Motion to help out a friend? | 提议帮助朋友 |
[10:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[10:47] | No. Jimmy, use the table. | 不 Jimmy 摸桌子去 |
[10:51] | – It’s firm. – It’s a table. | – 好硬实啊 – 桌子当然硬实 |
[10:53] | You can’t make a life decision like this, okay? | 你不能就这样做人生决定 听见没 |
[10:55] | It hasn’t even gone through subcommittee. | 都没经过附属委员会讨论呢 |
[10:57] | Look, Ted… Personal sidebar. | 听着 Ted 给点私人空间 |
[11:02] | Look, Ted, Stephanie is great, | 听着Ted Stephanie人不错 |
[11:06] | and I know the idea of change is very exciting for some people, | 我也知道一想到改变 某些人就会很兴奋 |
[11:10] | but just slow it down. No moving in together, okay? | 但是 你要放慢脚步 不用搬到一块住 好吗 |
[11:13] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[11:17] | Should we end the personal sidebar? | 咱俩应该告诉他们结束了吗 |
[11:20] | You know, sometimes you think, “I’m kind of a strange dude,” | 你知道吗 有时你觉得 “我这人挺怪的” |
[11:24] | and then you come across something like this. | 然后你就碰到了这种情况 |
[11:30] | I think we should open her up and locate the bleeding. | 我觉得我们应该给她开腔 确认出血点 |
[11:32] | Typical surgeon. | 典型的外科医生 |
[11:34] | I think we should reverse the anti-coagulates and monitor her. | 我觉得我们应该消除抗凝素 再观察观察 |
[11:36] | Well, as Chief, I think it’s very… | 那个 作为主任 我觉得还是 |
[11:38] | Did you just start a sentence with “As Chief”? | 你是不是以”作为主任”开头来着 |
[11:41] | Dude, don’t do that with me. | 兄弟 和我不要这么装 |
[11:42] | As Chief, I can start anything with “As Chief.” Check it. | 作为主任 我能用”作为主任”作任何句子的开头 听着 |
[11:46] | As Chief, I’m way more handsome than you. | 作为主任 我比你可帅多了 |
[11:49] | Actually, that’s not a perfect example, | 事实上 那不是个好例子 |
[11:50] | because it was true before I was Chief, so as Chief, I’m sorry. | 因为我当主任之前就比你帅 所以作为主任 我很抱歉 |
[11:54] | You know what? The decision does not need to be made | 你猜怎么着 明早之前 |
[11:56] | until tomorrow morning, so can we agree to talk about it then? | 我们还不用做决定 所以同意到时再详谈吗 |
[11:58] | – Fine. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[12:00] | Besides, didn’t Carla say you could come see my new place? | 再说 Carla不是说 你可以去看我的新住处吗 |
[12:03] | Dude, you said this place was 37 minutes away. | 兄弟 你说这地方37分钟的距离 |
[12:05] | We’ve been driving for an hour. | 我们都开了一小时了 |
[12:07] | What do you want? There was traffic. | 你想怎么样 堵车嘛 |
[12:09] | Hey, how do you think Farmer Hewitt | 嘿 你觉得农民Hewitt |
[12:12] | gets these blueberries to taste so sweet? | 是怎么让这些蓝莓这么甜的 |
[12:14] | I don’t know. He says he uses a special manure | 我不知道 他说 他用了一种 |
[12:16] | that his son helps him make. | 他儿子帮着弄的特殊肥料 |
[12:18] | I didn’t really wanna know more. | 我真的不敢细想 |
[12:22] | They say ignorance is bliss. | 他们说无知是福 |
[12:25] | The problem is, it’s only a matter of time | 问题是 这份微笑从你脸上消失 |
[12:27] | before the smile gets wiped off your face. | 只是时间的问题 |
[12:30] | Sometimes because the wrong person is taking the blame. | 有时 是因为无错的人受了指责 |
[12:34] | Mrs. Gallin, it’s my fault that this happened, | Gallin夫人 发生这种事 都是我的错 |
[12:36] | and I’m very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:43] | Sometimes because your friend ignored you. | 有时是因为你的朋友对你的意见置之不理 |
[12:45] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe we’re moving in together. | 哦 我的天啊 我简直不敢相信我们要搬到一块住了 |
[12:48] | Believe it, Gooch. | 相信吧 Gooch |
[12:52] | Still, not even the three | 不过 尽管昨晚 |
[12:53] | hours I spent last night vomiting blueberries | 我吐了三个小时的蓝莓 |
[12:55] | could take my smile away. | 也不能抹去我的满脸笑容 |
[12:59] | Where’s Mrs. Gallin? | Gallin夫人去哪了 |
[13:00] | In surgery. | 做手术呢 |
[13:02] | What the hell? I thought we agreed to talk about it. | 搞什么啊 我以为我们都同意好好谈谈呢 |
[13:04] | We did, but then I made the call. You know, as Chief. | 是同意了 但是后来我做主了 你知道的 作为主任做的主 |
[13:21] | When I walk by in a huff, you better look. | 当我从你身旁怒气冲冲地走过时 你最好给我瞧着 |
[13:23] | – I ain’t looking! – You will look at my huff walk! | – 我才不看呢 – 你必须得看我暴走 |
[13:26] | No! | 不 |
[13:27] | *I am happy, you are happy* | *我很开心 你很开心* |
[13:29] | *Let us be happy together* | *咱们一起开心吧* |
[13:31] | *Whether the weather is rainy or sunny* | *不管下雨 还是晴天* |
[13:33] | I said the other blonde stick | 我说的是另一个金发的家伙 |
[13:35] | had to take the blame for Mrs. Gallin. | 得为Gallin夫人负责 |
[13:37] | No, you said someone had to. Someone did. | 不 你说的是得有人负责 已经有人负责了 |
[13:40] | And Mrs. Gallin accepted my apology, so we are coolio. | 而且Gallin夫人接受我的道歉了 我俩没事了 |
[13:44] | *I am smiling, you are smiling* | *我笑意盎然 你也满面笑意* |
[13:47] | *Let us smile together* | *咱们一起微笑吧* |
[13:49] | *Whether the weather is cloudy or stormy* | *不管阴天还是刮暴风* |
[13:52] | Oh, man, is that your betrayal stare? | 哦 天啊 这是你的背叛怒视吗 |
[13:53] | *I am happy, you are happy* | *我很开心 你很开心* |
[13:55] | Let it burn. | 烧死你 |
[13:56] | *Let us be happy together* | *咱们一起开心吧* |
[13:57] | Oh, it’s burning. | 哦 已经烧起来了 |
[13:59] | *I’ll be right by your side in the morning* | *清早我会在你身旁* |
[14:00] | *I’ll make you breakfast in the morning* | *我会给你做早餐* |
[14:03] | *I hope that you like cereal* | *我希望你喜欢麦片* |
[14:06] | You know, you’re making this difficult. | 你知道吗 你这样我很难办 |
[14:09] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[14:11] | It says I’m ready for anything. | 这表明 我已经做好了一切准备 |
[14:13] | Look, I don’t know if it’s the pregnancy hormones or whatever, | 听着 我不知道是否是妊娠激素还是怎么着 |
[14:16] | but I need you right now. | 但是我现在就需要你 |
[14:18] | Need me for what? | 需要我什么 |
[14:19] | Need you, need you. | 需要你 要你 |
[14:22] | Whoa, whoa, yeah, okay. Yeah, that’ll work. | 喔 喔 太好了 没问题 太好了 这也行 |
[14:27] | Lose the pants. | 脱裤子 |
[14:29] | Done. | 脱完了 |
[14:33] | Occupied. | 有人了 |
[14:34] | No. This was the plan. | 不 这才是计划 |
[14:36] | – You need to talk. – Oh, man! | – 你俩需要谈谈 – 哦 天啊 |
[14:39] | Why did you tell me to take my pants off, then? | 那你为什么让我把裤子脱了 |
[14:40] | Sorry, I got caught up in it. | 抱歉 我太投入了 |
[14:43] | You got caught up in it, too, right? | 你也太投入了 是吧 |
[14:44] | Oh, you need me to say yes, don’t you? I got so caught up in it. | 哦 你需要我说是 对吧 我真是太投入了 |
[14:48] | – I know. I know you did. – Now talk. | – 我知道 我就知道你是 – 你俩谈吧 |
[14:56] | – Man, put your pants back on. – I’m not ready yet. | – 天啊 把裤子穿上 – 我还没准备好 |
[15:00] | – It happens to everybody. – Hey. | – 谁都可能出错 – 嘿 |
[15:02] | Did Dr. Reid get a chance to talk to you about Mrs. Gallin? | Reid医生跟你谈Gallin夫人的事了吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah. She explained my mistake, | 谈了 她解释了我的错误 |
[15:05] | and she told me it was a pretty common one. | 还告诉我这很普遍 谁都会犯 |
[15:07] | Did she also get a chance to tell you | 那她告诉你 |
[15:08] | that we’re passing out the World’s Worst Doctor Awards, | 我们正在颁发”全球最差医生奖” |
[15:10] | and that you’re a finalist? | 而你入围了吗 |
[15:12] | You don’t have to be such a jerk about it. | 你没必要这么混球吧 |
[15:14] | Thanks. Your tiny surgeon brain | 谢了 你的小外科脑袋 |
[15:16] | may now go back to its regularly scheduled programming. | 现在可以回到你定期的编程中去了 |
[15:18] | Uh, duh. | 恩 嗒啊 |
[15:20] | He’s not gonna stop until you go. | 你不走他是不会停的 |
[15:23] | Ah. | 啊 |
[15:26] | Look, I know I messed up. | 听着 我知道我弄砸了 |
[15:27] | Dr. Reid just told me not to sweat it too much, | Reid医生只是告诉我不要太担心了 |
[15:29] | since I’m so hard on myself. | 毕竟我都这么为难我自己了 |
[15:30] | Seeing as you almost killed someone, | 毕竟你差点杀了人 |
[15:32] | if you do feel the urge to “Sweat it,” | 如果你真的觉得想”担心”一下 |
[15:35] | you go ahead and jump on that. You damn sure earned it. | 你倒是快点的啊 你他妈的可绝对应得啊 |
[15:41] | I just bought this yogurt, and for change, | 我刚买了这个酸奶 找零钱的时候 |
[15:43] | they gave me this thing that said “Three bendels” On it. | 他们给了我这个写着”三块假币”的东西 |
[15:45] | That’s worth about 40 cents. | 那个值40分 |
[15:48] | Hey, sweat stain, | 嘿 汗渍 |
[15:49] | how’s it going with your | 现在你和女朋友是室友了 |
[15:50] | girlfriend now that you guys are roomies? | 过得怎么样啊 |
[15:52] | We’re having sex, like, all the time. | 我们整天上床 没日没夜的 |
[15:54] | – Oh, God. – Why? | – 哦 天啊 – 为什么说这个 |
[15:56] | Why do people react like that when they picture me having sex? | 为什么人们一想象我上床就是这副表情 |
[16:00] | You try it. | 你试试 |
[16:01] | Oh, God! | 哦 天啊 |
[16:03] | Not a pretty sight, is it? | 画面不太美 对吧 |
[16:06] | Still, Ted made me think. | 不过 Ted引发了我的深思 |
[16:08] | I mean, maybe J.D. and I should just go for it | 我是说 也许 J.D.和我应该试着 |
[16:10] | and move in together, you know? | 搬到一起住住看 你们说呢 |
[16:12] | And change begets more change. | 改变带来更多改变 |
[16:14] | I’ve been missing being a doctor so much, | 我太想念当医生的时候了 |
[16:15] | I’ve been thinking about working locum tenens. | 一直在考虑想当个代理医师 |
[16:18] | You know, temporary family practice stuff. | 你们知道的 临时家庭诊所之类的 |
[16:20] | More change. | 更多改变 |
[16:21] | You’re going back to work? | 你要回去工作 |
[16:23] | With a second baby, I don’t think I can be a nurse full-time. | 生完二胎 我可当不了全职护士了 |
[16:26] | More change. | 更多改变 |
[16:27] | Do you think it would drive Perry crazy\ | 你觉得 如果我领养几个亚洲孩子 |
[16:29] | if I adopted a couple of Asian kids? | Perry会不会疯掉 |
[16:31] | Okay, that’s it. Nobody move. | 好吧 到此为止 谁也不许动 |
[16:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[16:36] | Okay, yes, she can move, | 好吧 没错 她可以动 |
[16:38] | but that’s ’cause she asked permission earlier. | 但是 那是因为她之前请示过我 |
[16:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:41] | It was before you all got here. | 你们来之前 |
[16:42] | She… I said, “I might say, ‘Nobody move,’ | 她 我说 “我可能说’不许动’ |
[16:44] | “And if so you better not move.” | “如果我说了 你最好就别动” |
[16:45] | And she said, “Yeah, but I gotta move. | 她就说 “好吧 但是我得动啊 |
[16:46] | “Just over there. I’m still listening.” | “就去那边 我还能听你说话的” |
[16:48] | And I said, “That’s cool, ’cause we’re good friends. | 我就说 “那好吧 因为咱俩是好朋友 |
[16:49] | “I’ll see you later.” She said, “Yeah, definitely. | “待会见” 她说 “绝对的 |
[16:51] | – “Let’s do something fun.” – What do you want? | – “到时一起做点有意思的事” – 你想干嘛 |
[16:52] | I want you to stop changing your lives, okay? | 我想你们不要再改变生活了 好吗 |
[16:55] | We’ve been conditioned to think that change is good and exciting. | 我们总是认为改变是好的 是激动人心的 |
[16:57] | Well, what if it’s not? What if it’s actually bad | 那么 如果不是呢 如果改变很糟糕 |
[16:59] | and very, very dangerous in a way that I don’t… | 还很危险呢 在某种程度上 我不能 |
[17:02] | Hey, nobody move! Nobody… | 嘿 谁都不许动 谁 |
[17:05] | Yeah, you can move. No one cares about you. | 好吧 你动吧 没人在乎你 |
[17:08] | Honey, how would you feel about my sister and her son | 亲爱的 你觉得我妹妹和她儿子 |
[17:10] | living with us for a while? | 跟我们住一段时间怎么样 |
[17:12] | Outstanding. | 太好了 |
[17:16] | – Why are we fighting? – I don’t know. | – 咱俩为啥吵架来着 – 我不知道 |
[17:19] | I can’t believe you’re leaving. | 真不敢相信你就要走了 |
[17:22] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[17:23] | I’m the new Chief of Surgery, you know? | 我是新的外科主任 你知道吗 |
[17:25] | And you’re Dr. Cox’s number-two guy. | 而你是Cox医生的二把手 |
[17:26] | I thought, eventually, we’d be running this place together. | 我本以为 最终咱俩会一起管理这里呢 |
[17:29] | How cool would that be? | 那得有多酷啊 |
[17:35] | I love how you two have kept everything in the hospital the same. | 我就喜欢你们俩把医院里的一切都保持原样 |
[17:38] | You know, except for the free pudding. | 你们知道的 除了免费布丁以外 |
[17:43] | Sorry, baby, but the free pudding’s for us. | 抱歉 宝贝 免费布丁是给我俩的 |
[17:47] | Turk, you made a mess. Let him out! | Turk 你弄的一团乱 把他放出来 |
[17:59] | Janitor eat? | 清洁工吃吗 |
[18:01] | Janitor clean. Janitor only clean. | 清洁工打扫 清洁工只可以打扫 |
[18:07] | – Eat? – No. | – 可以吃吗 – 不可以 |
[18:09] | – Clean? – No! | – 打扫呢 – 绝对不行 |
[18:12] | – Pretty awesome. – Yeah. | – 不错吧 – 是啊 |
[18:17] | – What is your problem? – I’m glad you asked, | – 你什么毛病 – 很高兴你问了 |
[18:18] | because it seems like no matter where I go in this dump, | 因为 在这个破地方 似乎无论我走到哪 |
[18:20] | this unbelievably annoying doctor, Elliot somebody, | 这个讨厌到令人发指的 叫Elliot 的某个医生 |
[18:23] | keeps coming up to me and talking to me… Oh. | 总是不停过来跟我说话 哦 |
[18:27] | Why would you torcher Denise? You know her confidence is shot. | 你为什么要折磨Denise 你知道她缺乏自信心 |
[18:29] | Plus, the other day, you even said you liked her, | 再说 几天前 你甚至说你喜欢她的 |
[18:31] | and I know that you’re just kidding around, | 我知道你只是说着玩的 |
[18:33] | but you never said you liked me, even as a joke. | 但是你从没说过你喜欢我 就算开玩笑也没有过 |
[18:36] | – I like you. – Really? | – 我喜欢你 – 真的吗 |
[18:37] | – No. – Nicely done. | – 假的 – 真不错 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | You know what I don’t get? You’ve always protected the interns. | 你知道我哪点不明白吗 你总是维护实习生的 |
[18:43] | I mean, you’ve always been their teacher first. | 我是说 一直以来 你都首先是他们的老师 |
[18:45] | And why in God’s name should I waste my time and energy | 那我他妈的 为什么要浪费自己的时间 劳心劳力地 |
[18:47] | whipping some intern into shape when I know damn sure that | 督导某个实习生 让他成为真正的医生 既然我他妈的早就确信 |
[18:49] | as soon as he gets the first opportunity, | 他一有机会 |
[18:51] | he’s just gonna blow right out of this dump? | 就会逃出这个火坑 |
[18:53] | Oh. “He.” Oh, okay. Now I get it. | 哦 “他” 哦 好吧 现在我明白了 |
[18:56] | Why don’t you just tell him that you’re sad that he’s leaving, | 你为什么不像个正常人一样告诉他 他要走了 |
[18:58] | like a normal human being? | 你很伤心呢 |
[19:00] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:01] | Come on, Perry. | 拜托 Perry |
[19:02] | We both know who you’re really mad at. | 咱俩都知道你到底是在生谁的气 |
[19:06] | So I’ll work somewhere else. We’ll still hang. | 就算我去别的地方工作了 我们还可以一块玩 |
[19:09] | J.D., that’s not a 37-minute drive. | J.D. 根本不是37分钟的车程 |
[19:12] | It’s an hour-and-15-minute drive, round trip, | 而是1小时15分钟往返 |
[19:16] | and I got a wife, I got a kid, | 我有妻又有女 |
[19:18] | I got a kid on the way, I got a new job. | 另一个就要生了 我还有份新工作 |
[19:21] | I’m in the same boat. | 我也一样 |
[19:23] | It’s a good boat to be in, though, right? | 这挺好的 对吧 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:27] | So we’ll see each other when we can. | 那么我们一有时间就见面 |
[19:29] | How about tonight? We’ll act | 今晚怎么样 我们可以假装 |
[19:31] | sulky so the girls think we need to talk more. | 还在生气 她们就会以为我们还需要谈谈 |
[19:33] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna miss your skinny white butt. | 我会想念你个白皮瘦猴的 |
[19:39] | I’m gonna miss your perfect brown one. | 我会想念你个棕皮小胖的 |
[19:44] | You wanna pull your pants up first? | 你想先把裤子穿上吗 |
[19:46] | I’m still not ready. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[19:48] | *This is my winter song to you* | *这是我为你准备的冬日之歌* |
[19:53] | Guys, you know the rules. | 伙计们 你们懂规矩的 |
[19:54] | If you’re gonna hook up in here, put a sock on the door. | 如果你们想在这乱搞 门口放只袜子 |
[19:57] | Come on. I know a secret place. | 走吧 我知道个隐秘的地方 |
[20:01] | Remember when you were a kid and your family moved, | 还记得小时候 你要搬家的时候吗 |
[20:05] | and how you always wanted someone to blame | 你总想去责怪某个人 |
[20:07] | for all those big changes? | 怪他带来这些改变 |
[20:08] | You’re still working here for a few more weeks, right? | 你还会在这多工作几周的 对吧 |
[20:10] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna make them special! | 我会让这段时间难以忘怀的 |
[20:15] | Luckily, most of us find the courage | 幸运的是 我们中的大多数能鼓起勇气 |
[20:17] | to tell friends that we’ll miss them. | 告诉朋友们 自己会想念他们的 |
[20:19] | Good night, Dr. Cox. | 晚安 Cox医生 |
[20:21] | *I still believe in summer days* | *我仍相信夏日* |
[20:23] | Or not. | 或者不告诉他们 |
[20:25] | *The seasons always change* | *季节总在交替* |
[20:30] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:31] | Still, what I remember most | 但是我记得最多的 |
[20:32] | is that leaving parts of my life behind | 依然是挥别一段人生 |
[20:34] | always ended up hurting more than I thought. | 总会带来想象不到的伤害 |
[20:37] | No, Turk, don’t sweat it, man. | 不 Turk 别担心 兄弟 |
[20:39] | If Izzy’s alone, you can’t leave her. | 如果没人照顾Izzy 你就不能留她一个人在家 |
[20:41] | I’m pretty sure that’s illegal. Yeah. | 我很确定那是违法的 没错 |
[20:45] | We’ll just hang out another time. All right, man. Bye. | 我们还是下次一起玩吧 好的 兄弟 再见 |
[20:51] | He can’t make it? | 他来不了了吗 |
[20:53] | No. | 是的 |
[20:55] | *Is love alive?* | *爱还在吗* |
[20:58] | *Is love alive?* | *爱还在吗* |
[21:00] | *Is love alive?* | *爱还在吗* |
[21:04] | *I am happy, you are happy* | *我很开心 你很开心* |
[21:07] | *Let us be happy together* | *咱们一起开心吧* |
[21:09] | *Whether the weather is rainy or sunny* | *不论下雨 还是天晴* |
[21:11] | *I will always be your funny honey bunny* | *我永远都是你的开心甜心兔兔* |
[21:14] | *I am lucky, you are lucky* | *我很幸运 你很幸运* |
[21:16] | *Let us get lucky together* | *咱们一起幸运吧* |
[21:18] | *Whether the weather is cloudy or breezy* | *不管阴天还是刮风* |
[21:20] | Ukulele makes me horny. | 尤克里里琴让我欲火中烧 |
[21:21] | *I’ll be there to say* | *我会在你身旁告诉你* |
[21:22] | Hey, come on, let’s take it easy | 嘿 拜托 咱们慢慢来 |
[21:24] | *And isn’t it nice to say I love you?* | *说”我爱你”是件多美好的事* |