时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I can’t believe today’s my last day at Sacred Heart. | 不敢相信今天是我在圣心医院的最后一天 |
[00:08] | I couldn’t help but let my mind drift back to my very first day. | 我的思绪不禁飘回最初那天 |
[00:12] | Don’t look at me when we’re moving someone. | 传送病人的时候别看我 |
[00:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:16] | And from now on, whenever I’m in the room, | 现在开始不论何时 只要我在这屋 |
[00:18] | you’re definitely not allowed to talk. | 你绝对不准讲话 |
[00:23] | – Charged. – Clear! | – 电已充满 – 躲开点 |
[00:25] | Oh, my God! | 啊 天啊 |
[00:29] | Dr. Dorian. | Dorian医生 |
[00:31] | Do you not realize that | 你难道没意识到对我而言 |
[00:33] | you’re nothing but a large pair of scrubs to me? | 你只是一套医护服般的存在吗 |
[00:37] | You stick a penny in there? | 你在这藏钱了吗 |
[00:38] | No. I was just making small talk. | 没有 我只是在闲聊而已 |
[00:40] | If I find a penny in there, I’m taking you down. | 如果被我发现一分钱 老子就打爆你 |
[00:44] | I thought we cared about each other… | 我以为我们互相关心 |
[00:46] | Oh! Please. If you didn’t want to sleep with me, | 拜托 就算你不想睡我 |
[00:48] | – you’d have done the same thing. – I’ll tell you one thing. | – 你也会这么做 – 那我还就告诉你了 |
[00:49] | The last thing in the world I want to do is sleep with you now. | 此时此刻 我最不想做的事就是睡你 |
[00:53] | – Do me right here. – Okay. | – 现在就上了我 – 好啊 |
[00:56] | See? | 你瞧 |
[00:59] | I won in the end, though, because now she loves me | 不过最后还是我赢了 因为她现在很爱我 |
[01:01] | and I get to have her whenever I see fit. | 任何时候只要我想 我就能和她啪啪啪 |
[01:04] | In fact, I think I’ll use this last-day thing | 事实上 我想利用最后一天 |
[01:05] | to score some morning sex. | 这个借口来个早上啪 |
[01:08] | – I can’t believe today’s my last day… – No morning sex. | – 我不敢相信今天是我最后一天 – 别想早上啪 |
[01:11] | Worth a try. | 贵在尝试啊 |
[01:14] | We can kiss if you remembered | 如果你昨晚记得放漱口水 |
[01:16] | to lay out mouthwash last night. | 那我们能亲个嘴 |
[01:17] | I did. | 我放了 |
[01:19] | Did you water it down so we can just swallow it? | 你有稀释吗 那我们就能直接干了这杯了 |
[01:20] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[01:21] | Actually, I did not remember to water it down. At all. | 事实上我忘记稀释了 忘得一干二净 |
[01:29] | – Morning. – Be weirder. | – 早上好 – 你还能更怪点吗 |
[01:32] | You’d love it. How’d you sleep? | 你会喜欢的 睡得好吗 |
[01:34] | Really well, actually. | 真的很好哦 |
[01:36] | I knew it. You want to know why? This is my bed. | 我就知道 你猜为啥 因为这是我的床 |
[01:38] | I had it brought here because it’s so comfortable. | 我带过来的 因为它太舒服了 |
[01:40] | You don’t have a bed at your house anymore? | 你家里没有床了吗 |
[01:42] | Why bother? I’ve slept here, like, | 没必要了啊 自从你搬到这 |
[01:43] | every night since you moved. | 我基本每晚都睡在这啊 |
[01:44] | So we live together. | 所以我们同居了 |
[01:47] | Kind of, I guess. | 我想算是吧 |
[01:49] | – I feel like I should have been told. – Come on. | – 我觉得你该通知我一声吧 – 拜托 |
[01:52] | I see it now. You’ve been sneak-moving in here for days. | 我懂了 这些天你一直在偷偷搬东西进来 |
[01:57] | The clothes in the dresser, those girly pillows on the couch. | 衣橱里的衣服 沙发上的小女生枕头 |
[02:01] | This really weird picture of a Vegas showgirl. | 还有这张奇怪的拉斯维加斯舞女照片 |
[02:04] | Don’t make fun of my brother, Barry. | 不要取笑我弟弟Barry |
[02:06] | I think he looks very beautiful. | 我觉得他很美 |
[02:08] | They did a dynamite job on his boobs. Are those Gs? | 他们在他胸上可费了大功夫了 G杯吗 |
[02:11] | Double Ds. Plus, you’re the guy | 双D巨杯 还有 明明是你 |
[02:13] | who keeps asking me to bring stuff over here. | 一直要我搬东西到这来的 |
[02:17] | – Are you seriously upset? – I’m very upset. | – 你真的这么不开心 – 我真的很不开心 |
[02:19] | I don’t even think morning sex could fix it. | 我都觉得就算来场早上啪都无济于事了 |
[02:22] | – Although it might. – Fine. | – 不过我可说不准 – 好吧 |
[02:25] | – Do I have to move a lot? – You never do, anyway. | – 我需要多动动吗 – 反正你从来不动 |
[02:28] | True. | 确实 |
[02:33] | Aw, man, he got my coffee wrong. | 天 他把我咖啡弄错了 |
[02:37] | – How? – It’s dirt. | – 怎么会 – 都是土 |
[02:39] | That may be because I told Donny | 这可能是因为我告诉了Donny |
[02:41] | you thought his coffee tasted like dirt. | 你觉得他的咖啡喝起来像吃土一样 |
[02:44] | Why would you do that? | 你干嘛这么做 |
[02:45] | Because Donny’s a vengeful little punk | 因为Donny是个记仇的小蠢货 |
[02:46] | and I wanted to see what he would do. | 我倒想看看他的手段 |
[02:49] | He’s a convicted felon. He shivved a guy. | 他被判过重刑 他砍过人的 |
[02:51] | Ah, I love you, Donny. Muffin, please. | 啊 我爱你 Donny 来份松饼 |
[02:55] | I still can’t believe you’re going back to work. | 我还是不敢相信你要回去工作了 |
[02:57] | I miss doctoring. | 我想念做医生的日子 |
[02:59] | And the great thing about locum tenens is, | 当个临时医师最棒的地方 |
[03:00] | it’s part-time, | 就在于这是兼职的 |
[03:01] | and you have to go where they need you, | 哪里需要你 你就得去哪里 |
[03:03] | so it’s going to force Enid and me to travel. | 所以Enid不得不跟我一同旅行 |
[03:05] | You’re finally going to stop hanging around here? | 所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈 |
[03:07] | Yep, this is my last muffin in this place. | 没错 这是我在这吃的最后一个松饼 |
[03:10] | You’re finally going to stop hanging around here? | 所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈 |
[03:13] | Oh. Look, he’s stuck on a thought. | 他脑子卡壳了 |
[03:15] | If he doesn’t get off it in a few minutes, | 如果几分钟后他还没回神 |
[03:17] | – just kick him. That’s what I always do. – Okay. | – 就踢他 我一直都是这么干的 – 好吧 |
[03:22] | I’ve enjoyed this stupid coffee spot so much, | 我太爱这个傻逼的咖啡店了 |
[03:26] | I need a memento. | 我得拿个纪念品 |
[03:27] | Would you distract the staff | 我要去偷我最爱的桌子 |
[03:29] | while I steal my favorite table? | 你能帮我打下掩护吗 |
[03:30] | – I don’t think so, Bob. – Understood. It’s not your fight. | – 不行 Bob – 我懂 这不关你事 |
[03:35] | You’re finally going to stop hanging around… | 所以你终于不呆这闲逛了哈 |
[03:37] | You’re finally going to stop… | 所以你终于不 |
[03:38] | You’re finally gonna… | 所以你终于 |
[03:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[03:46] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我可不会那么做 |
[03:50] | It’s good dirt. | 这土很香 |
[03:54] | So, I actually did drift off a bit. | 实际上我还是有动一点点的 |
[03:56] | How was the morning sex? | 早上啪的感觉如何呀 |
[03:57] | – I was awesome! – Really? | – 哥真是太棒了 – 真的吗 |
[04:00] | Nah. I never really got things going. My peep was sleepy. | 并不 我没真的进去 – 我的小兄弟还在沉睡中 |
[04:03] | Hey, J.D., I know that it’s your last day, | 嘿J.D我知道今天是最后一天 |
[04:06] | but I’m not going to say goodbye | 但我不想说再见 |
[04:08] | because even just saying the word | 因为哪怕前一秒我刚说了这词 |
[04:10] | a second ago is going to make me cry. | 我已经要哭鼻子了 |
[04:13] | Okay. Okay. Deep breaths. Deep breaths. | 好了好了 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[04:16] | I can’t catch my breath. I can’t catch it. | 我喘不上气了 喘不上了 |
[04:18] | I can’t catch it! Where is it? | 喘不上了 空气呢 |
[04:20] | – Where is it? – Breathe it out. Breathe it out. | – 空气哪儿去了 – 呼出来 呼出来 |
[04:25] | Okay, I’m back. | 好了 我缓过来了 |
[04:26] | Plus, I’m just going to see you at our place tonight, okay? | 今晚 我就在咱家里等你 好吗 |
[04:29] | Did you just say “Our place”? | 你刚刚说了”咱家里” 吗 |
[04:31] | You are sneak-moving in! | 你就是想偷搬过来啊 |
[04:33] | Your ears are playing tricks. | 你听错了啦 |
[04:34] | And, J.D., people should make a big deal | 还有 J.D 大家应该要隆重地 |
[04:35] | about you leaving Sacred Heart. | 送你离开圣心 |
[04:37] | But don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t live up to | 但如果没你预想的那么隆重 |
[04:40] | the expectations you have in your head, okay? | 也别失望 好吗 |
[04:44] | I think I’ll be fine. | 我想我很好 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I know it’s blocking the stairs, | 没错 我知道它挡住了楼梯 |
[04:49] | but people could walk around, right? | 但我想人们会绕道走的 对吧 |
[04:50] | You’re the greatest. | 你最棒了 |
[04:52] | – Get over here. You’re my bear. – That’s right. | – 过来 你是我的熊熊 – 对 |
[04:55] | Growl for me. | 给我叫一个 |
[04:58] | What are those pads for? | 那些垫子是干嘛的 |
[05:00] | Those pads there, my friend, are for you to fall on. | 那些垫子是为你倒下准备的 |
[05:03] | In honor of your departure, I’m about to give you your final, | 为了欢送你离开 我要让你最后一次体验 |
[05:07] | full-turbo spinning eagle. | 完整版旋转飞鹰 |
[05:11] | – Prepping for takeoff. – Excellent. | – 准备起飞 – 好极啦 |
[05:12] | Now, did you get my text | 你昨晚有收到我发的短信吗 |
[05:13] | about not eating after midnight last night? | 让你午夜过后别吃东西 |
[05:15] | Yeah. All I’ve had is mouthwash. | 收到了 我只喝了杯漱口水 |
[05:16] | – Let’s do this. Come on! – Mounting. | – 咱们开始吧 快 – 飞起来 |
[05:20] | Three, two, one. Eagle! | 三 二 一 飞鹰 |
[05:24] | Eagle! | 飞鹰 |
[05:26] | Are these two doctors? | 敢问这两货是医生吗 |
[05:28] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[05:29] | Never stop spinning me. Eagle! | 带我旋转 永远别停 飞鹰 |
[05:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:39] | – Find the pad! – I can’t find it. | – 找到垫子 – 我找不到 |
[05:43] | – Dude. Follow my voice! – I’m coming! | – 哥们 跟着我的声音走 – 我来啦 |
[05:51] | There’s another hospital down about three miles that way. | 沿那条路走大概三英里 有另外一个医院 |
[05:56] | – You okay, babe? – Eagle. | – 你没事吧 宝贝 – 飞鹰 |
[05:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:14] | Fantastic eagle, buddy. | 超级棒的飞鹰 哥们 |
[06:16] | Yeah. I really feel like we nailed it. | 没错 真心觉得我们做到了 |
[06:18] | Still, I’m going to see you all day. | 不过 我还要和你呆一整天 |
[06:19] | I’m worried you did your goodbye too early. | 你的告别式来得太早了点 |
[06:21] | Oh, my God, I did. I’m such an idiot. | 我的天 是啊 我真是个傻逼 |
[06:23] | It’s all right. I can fix this. | 没事 我能弥补 |
[06:24] | We just have to match that initial goodbye intensity | 只要我们每次见面 |
[06:27] | every time we see each other. Can you do that for me? | 都像刚才那样热烈就行 你愿意吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I’ll just answer you like this. “Come here, you.” | 当然 我只要这样回答”你小子 过来抱抱” |
[06:34] | – Mmm. You smell like a weightlifter. – Mmm. | – 嗯 你闻起来像个举重运动员 – 嗯 |
[06:36] | That’s because I worked out this morning. | 那是因为我今早健身了 |
[06:39] | – Wow. – It’s all right. | – 哇哦 – 没事 |
[06:41] | I finally dealt with the fact | 我最终接受现实了 |
[06:42] | that you’ll never hold me like that. | 你绝壁不可能像那样拥抱我 |
[06:44] | Maybe we should try it, see what we’re missing. | 也许我们该试试 看我们错过了什么 |
[06:45] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, God, I love the feel of you. | 哦天 抱你的感觉真好 |
[06:49] | Mmm. You smell like a tugboat captain. | 嗯 你闻起来像拖船的船长 |
[06:52] | – Dude, it’s finally happening. – Oh, I see it. | – 兄弟 该来的终于来了 – 哦 我明白了 |
[06:56] | Mmm. Now I know what we were missing. I see it. | 嗯 现在我知道我们错过啥了 我懂了 |
[06:58] | Yeah, you guys are on to something. | 嗯 你们两个发现了这种乐子嘛 |
[06:59] | – I usually cup the butt for support. – Oh! That’s nice. | – 我通常托起屁股作支撑 – 哦 很棒诶 |
[07:03] | – Oh, yeah. There it is. – Our groins are usually closer. | – 哦 不错 就是这样 – 我们的腹股沟通常靠的很近 |
[07:06] | Yeah. It’s like they’re clapping. | 对 就像要击掌一样 |
[07:08] | They almost slap each other. | 他们几乎就要击合了 |
[07:09] | – Yeah, we’re not doing that. – Excuse me. | – 好吧 我们才不要那么做 – 先走一步 |
[07:13] | To hell with doing my goodbyes too early. | 去他妈的 我的告别式这么早就搞完了 |
[07:15] | I want my moment with Dr. Cox, and I want it now. | 我想和Cox医生单独待会 现在就想 |
[07:19] | Dr. Cox, since this is my last day, | Cox医生 因为今天是我在这的最后一天 |
[07:21] | I got you a little something, you know, | 作为答谢 我给你带了个小东西 |
[07:22] | as a thank you. Because in my mind, | 因为在我心里 |
[07:26] | you’re the one who made me the man I am today. | 没有你就没有现在的我 |
[07:28] | – You can’t blame me for that. – No. That’s too mean. | – 这个锅我不背 – 别这样 太刻薄了 |
[07:31] | It’s a book of all your rants. I always wrote them down. | 这是你的责骂语录 我一直有记下来 |
[07:35] | – Wow. – Check it out. | – 哇塞 – 看看吧 |
[07:37] | Pleather-bound. I did the calligraphy. | 皮革包边 我还写了书法 |
[07:40] | The number next to each passage is | 每段旁边的数字表示 |
[07:41] | a rating system from one to five, | 一到五等的评级 |
[07:44] | depending on how much that particular rant hurt me emotionally. | 代表了每段话对我心灵的摧残程度 |
[07:47] | “One” Being something I could easily shrug off | “一级”表示我能轻松摆脱的 |
[07:49] | and “Five” Being something | “五级”表示如今 |
[07:51] | that still makes me want to cut myself. | 还是会让我想一死了之的话 |
[07:53] | Oh, look, “The only way you could be less productive right now is | 看哪 “老实说 此刻除了 |
[07:57] | “If you were, in fact, | 你正靠着的那堵墙 |
[07:58] | the wall which you’re leaning against.” | 再没比你更没生产力的了” |
[08:00] | That one used to be a five but now it’s a four. | 这句以前是五级 不过现在是四级了 |
[08:03] | I still well up when I think about it, | 一想到 还是会泪如泉涌 |
[08:05] | but now I can fall asleep after. | 不过现在哭过能入睡的 |
[08:07] | Who wants to see what Jordan does when she’s bored? | 谁想看Jordan无聊的时候会干嘛 |
[08:11] | Hey, Newbie. What if, say, | 菜鸟 要是我想在这里面找到 |
[08:14] | I wanted to locate something in here | 我对咱俩的任何 |
[08:15] | about just how little I care about any given moment | 互动时刻都不屑一顾的语录 |
[08:18] | that you and I have spent together? – Good question. | 要怎么找 – 问得好 |
[08:20] | You just go to the glossary. | 你只要翻到词汇表 |
[08:22] | – Ah. – And you see? | – 啊 – 看到了没 |
[08:23] | “How Little I Care,” Page 19. Boom. Page turn. | “我多么不屑一顾” 19页 哟 翻 |
[08:28] | “Things I Care as Little About as J.D.’s Last Day of Residency.” | “那些和J.D.最后实习日一样我毫不在意的事情” |
[08:31] | I remember this one. Oh. | 我记得这个 哦 |
[08:35] | “Every hybrid car, every talk-show host, | “每一辆混合动力车 每一个脱口秀主持人 |
[08:38] | everything on the planet, | 这星球上的一切 |
[08:40] | Everything in the solar system, | 太阳系里的一切 |
[08:41] | and everything, everything, everything, | 还有一切的一切的一切 |
[08:45] | “Everything that exists past, present and future | “过去现在将来存在的一切 |
[08:47] | “In all discovered and undiscovered dimensions. | “在已知与未知的维度 |
[08:49] | “And, of course…” | “当然还有 |
[08:51] | – “Hugh Jackman” – “Hugh Jackman” – “Hugh Jackman.” – “Hugh Jackman.” | |
[08:53] | Oh. | 哇哦 |
[08:54] | That was nice. I like that we shared that. | 感觉真好 我喜欢咱俩一起说 |
[08:56] | Me, too. Because it’s the exact sentiment | 我也觉得很棒 因为这就是我 |
[08:57] | that I wanted to put out there for you | 在你上班的最后一天 |
[09:00] | on your last day of work here. | 想对你表达的情绪 |
[09:02] | Thank you for this lovely present. | 谢谢你这份可爱的礼物 |
[09:04] | You’re… Okay. You’re welcome. | 不用 好的 不用客气 |
[09:11] | Up close, you are not a handsome man. | 近距离下 你可不是什么帅小伙 |
[09:14] | Thank you, Mrs. Stonewater. | 谢谢你 Stonewater太太 |
[09:16] | When you’re gone, he’s gonna hit me. | 你走了 他就要打我了 |
[09:18] | Mom, he’s not going to do that. Dr. Dorian? | 妈 他不会那么做的 Dorian医生对吧 |
[09:21] | I would never hit a patient, Mrs. Stonewater. | 我不打病人的 Stonewater太太 |
[09:24] | I’m not a hitter. | 我不是打手 |
[09:24] | – See, he hates hitting. – Well, | – 看吧 他讨厌打人 – 好吧 |
[09:26] | I wouldn’t say that I hate hitting. | 我不会说我讨厌打人 |
[09:27] | That’s a little strange. | 这话有点怪 |
[09:28] | Well, it’s just… Does wrestling count as hitting? | 只是 摔跤算打人吗 |
[09:31] | Because my friend Turk and I | 因为我的朋友Turk和我 |
[09:32] | sometimes wrestle and I really like that. | 有时会玩摔跤 我真的很喜欢玩 |
[09:34] | When you’re gone he’s going to wrestle me. | 你走了 他就要摔我了 |
[09:36] | No. Only if you tickle me first. That’s what Turk does. | 不会的 除非你先挠我痒了 Turk会这么做 |
[09:38] | – Now he wants to tickle me! – Are you an idiot? | – 现在他要挠我痒了 – 你是傻逼么 |
[09:41] | Can I talk to you outside for a second? | 可以借一步说话吗 |
[09:45] | That is not my mom, okay? | 我妈平时不是这样的 |
[09:47] | This paranoia and the delirium. And it’s… | 这种偏执和狂躁 而且 |
[09:51] | The last few weeks, it’s like she’s just checking out, and… | 这几个星期 她就像是要”退房”了 |
[09:53] | I know it’s frustrating, | 我知道这很糟 |
[09:55] | but I promise you we’re going to find the answer. | 但我向你保证 我们会找到答案的 |
[09:57] | He’s going to hit me when you leave. | 你走了 他就要打我了 |
[10:00] | I’m almost positive I won’t. | 我基本确定不会打你的 |
[10:02] | Don’t think you need the “Almost” Part. | 需要”基本”这词吗 |
[10:04] | I’m very positive I won’t. | 非常确定我不会打你的 |
[10:06] | – It will never happen. Sorry. – You a new doctor? | – 那种事不会发生的 对不起 – 你是新来的 |
[10:10] | – Actually, it’s my last day. – Yeah, that makes sense. | – 实际上是最后一天了 – 哦 怪不得 |
[10:14] | That was hurtful. | 太伤人了 |
[10:20] | Can there be good without evil? | 没有恶就没有善吗 |
[10:22] | That’s probably a question for your priest. | 那是你的牧师思考的问题吧 |
[10:24] | – I’m Jewish. – Really? Shalom. | – 我是犹太人 – 真的吗 您好 |
[10:26] | – What? – Never mind. | – 啥 – 没什么 |
[10:28] | That good-evil thing was in my head | 善恶问题徘徊在我脑海中 |
[10:29] | because I was watching Unbreakable | 因为我刚刚在看M Night Shyamalan的 |
[10:31] | – by M. Night Shyamalan. – It’s “M. Night.” | – <不死劫> – 那读”M Night” |
[10:34] | You don’t say, “Muh-Night,” | 那不读”Muh Night” |
[10:35] | It’s “M-Knight.” No “Muh.” | 那读”M Night” 不发”Muh”这个音 |
[10:37] | No, it’s “Muh.” | 不对 就发”Muh” |
[10:38] | Like C. Thomas Howell or F. Murray Abraham. | 跟发”C Thomas Howell 或者”F Murray Abraham”类似 |
[10:41] | – I don’t think so. – No “Muh”? | – 我可不觉得 – 不发”Muh”吗 |
[10:43] | – No “Muh.” – Well, that’s funny. | – 不发”Muh” – 好吧 有意思了 |
[10:46] | Because we were bowling the other night and he says, | 因为不久前的晚上 我们一起打保龄他说 |
[10:47] | “Man, no one ever says my name right.” | “兄弟啊 从来没有人读对过我的名字” |
[10:49] | I said, “Muh, you got two bigger problems than that. | 我说”Muh啊 你可有两个比这更严重的问题” |
[10:52] | “One of them is that seven-ten split you left for yourself. | “一个是你剩了七号和十号球没击中” |
[10:55] | “And the other one is how about trying to | “另一个是你就不能写个 |
[10:57] | write a movie without a big twist ending?” | 没有反转结局的电影吗 |
[10:59] | Well, he took offense, got pissy, | 他觉得被冒犯了 生气了 |
[11:00] | wouldn’t talk to me for a good hour, | 一个钟头没和我讲话 |
[11:02] | but he loosened up on the hayride. | 不过夜游的时候总算是消气了 |
[11:05] | Yeah. I’m sure that’s a true story. | 好吧 我相信这是真的 |
[11:07] | Anyway, I wanted to do something big for your departure, | 总之 在你离开之际我本想做点大事 |
[11:10] | but nowadays my wife is taking up all my time. | 但现在我忙着陪老婆 |
[11:13] | I wanted to spend all night in the lab, | 我晚上想一直呆实验室里 |
[11:14] | but she wanted to play cards. | 可是她要打牌 |
[11:16] | You have a lab? | 你还有实验室 |
[11:17] | So, I decided to go simple. | 所以我决定简单点 |
[11:20] | What would you say this is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[11:23] | Seems like a really gay piece of man-jewelry. | 看起来像基味十足的男人首饰 |
[11:26] | It is. It’s also the penny | 确实 这还是你八年前 |
[11:28] | that you put in the door eight years ago. | 放在门背里的硬币 |
[11:30] | For the last time, I did not put a penny in the door. | 最后一遍 我没往门背里放一分钱 |
[11:33] | – Admit it! – Oh, God! Why did you do that? | – 承认吧 – 我的天 你干嘛那样 |
[11:36] | Because I read in a book | 我在一本书里看到的 |
[11:37] | that if you surprise someone with an accusation, | 如果你出其不意的指责别人 |
[11:39] | – they’re more likely to tell you the truth. | – 他们更有可能告诉你实话 |
[11:41] | I don’t really think that’s going to work. | 我觉得那没用 |
[11:42] | Okay, well, I’m not discouraged. | 好吧 我可不会灰心 |
[11:44] | You know what they say. Admit it! | 你知道的 承认吧 |
[11:45] | Could you stop doing that? It’s… Nothing’s going to happen. | 你能消停了吗 不 啥都不会发生的 |
[11:47] | Don’t feel bad, I’m probably doing it wrong. | 别难过 大概是我搞错了 |
[11:51] | Admit it! Admit it! Admit it! | 承认吧 承认吧 承认吧 |
[11:58] | Dr. Dorian, if a patient says his painkillers aren’t working, | Dorian医生 如果病人说他的止痛药没效果 |
[12:01] | how do we know if he’s just trying to scam drugs | 我们怎么知道他是想骗药 |
[12:03] | or if he really needs more pain meds? | 还是真的需要更多止痛药 |
[12:05] | What I recommend is taking a safety pin | 我建议带个安全别针 |
[12:07] | and then just giving him a quick little stab, okay? | 然后快速戳他一小下 行吧 |
[12:10] | Kidding! Guys, we don’t ever stab. | 玩笑啊 亲们 我们从不戳人 |
[12:15] | With pain meds it’s hard to gauge… | 止痛药很难定量 |
[12:18] | Mmm! I’m going to miss you so much. | 我会想死你的 |
[12:20] | Then squeeze me like you mean it. | 把想念变成拥抱吧 |
[12:22] | – You smell like it’s hot out. – It’s hot in my heart. | – 你闻起来有种热化了的味道 – 我内心如火 |
[12:25] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[12:30] | Okay, that… I can | 好吧 我 我知道 |
[12:31] | understand that might have seemed a little girly, | 就算爷们如我 |
[12:33] | – even for me. – Not really. | – 这样也有点娘 – 并非如此吧 |
[12:36] | You know, Jo, I’m not really taking comments right now. | Jo 我现在真的不太想听任何评论 |
[12:38] | No, no. It’s sort of an announcement phase, okay? | 不对不对 现在正是发表声明的时段 好吗 |
[12:41] | Announcement Number 1. Starting tomorrow, | 声明一 明天开始 |
[12:43] | Dr. Cox will be leading intern rounds. | Cox医生会带领实习生探房 |
[12:45] | Sadly, it is my last day. | 遗憾的告诉你们 今天是我最后一天了 |
[12:49] | You are now free to comment. Who would like to start us off? | 现在你们可以自由发言了 谁先来 |
[12:56] | Nobody? Jo, it’s funny. | 没人吗 Jo 这可搞笑了 |
[12:58] | You were eager to make a comment only moments ago. | 你刚才还那么急着发言 |
[13:02] | No, I’ve got nothing. | 没有 我没有要说的 |
[13:03] | I order you to comment. | 我命令你发言 |
[13:05] | Um… | 额 |
[13:07] | I’ll miss you? | 我会想你的 |
[13:09] | – Oh, Jo… – I’ll miss you, too. | – 哦 Jo – 我也会想你的 |
[13:11] | It’s over, Sunny. It’s too late. | 结束了Sunny 太迟了 |
[13:13] | There he is. Speak of the devil. | 他来了 说曹操曹操就到 |
[13:16] | I was just prepping these guys for you to take over. | 我刚刚还在跟他们说你接管的事 |
[13:19] | Maybe you’d like to say a few words about | 或许你想说几句 |
[13:20] | how you and I got started. | 说说我们怎么开始的 |
[13:23] | Our relationship began as a student-teacher thing | 说说咱俩始于师生缘 |
[13:26] | and then evolved into something a whole lot more. | 然后再扩展到很多很多事 |
[13:29] | The floor, Perry, is yours. | 这儿交给你了Perry |
[13:34] | – I’m okay. – He’s okay. You’re okay? He’s okay. | – 我没啥说的 – 他没啥说的 你没啥说的吗 他没啥说的 |
[13:38] | Okay, I guess I’ll just have to settle for | 好吧 我想我得把继承的缰绳 |
[13:40] | handing over the ceremonial reins. | 交接一下 |
[13:45] | – Take the reins, please. – I don’t want to. | – 请接一下 – 我不要 |
[13:46] | – Take the reins. – I don’t want the reins. | – 接一下缰绳 – 我不要缰绳 |
[13:48] | – Please take the reins. – I’m not taking the reins. | – 请接一下 – 我才不接 |
[13:50] | I can take the reins and just hold them for him. | 我可以接 帮他拿着 |
[13:52] | Feels like that’ll work out for everyone. | 这事好像每个人都行 |
[13:54] | Careful, they’re heavy. This guy can pull. | 小心 它们很重 – 会拉扯 |
[13:56] | No one’s taking the reins. | 都别接缰绳 |
[13:57] | Okay, well, then, what am I going to do with the reins? | 好啊 那我要拿缰绳怎么办 |
[14:00] | Reins are on the ground. Happy now? | 缰绳掉地上了 开心了吧 |
[14:04] | All right, children, tomorrow morning | 好了 孩子们 明天早上 |
[14:05] | I want you prepared on the endocrine system… | 我要你们准备好应对内分泌系统方面的 |
[14:07] | Or at least let me pass off the torch. | 那或者我总得传一下火炬吧 |
[14:09] | Oh! For the love of God! Disperse. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 散了吧 |
[14:13] | Will you hold this, please? It’s very hot. | 你能拿一下这个吗 – 好烫啊 |
[14:16] | And just like that, it was time to ruin someone’s day. | 就像那样 去破坏别人的一天的时刻到了 |
[14:28] | She has Huntington’s disease? | 她有亨廷顿氏舞蹈症 |
[14:30] | It’s a degenerative brain disease. | 这是一种脑部退化疾病 |
[14:32] | It causes you to lose control of | 它会让你的行为 |
[14:34] | your movement and mental ability. | 和心智失控 |
[14:37] | It can also change your personality, like with your mom. | 也会改变人的性情 像你妈那样 |
[14:42] | So, what do we do? | 那要怎么办 |
[14:44] | Unfortunately, there’s no cure. | 很不幸 没有治愈方法 |
[14:47] | Eventually, it’ll take her. | 最后 会夺走她的生命 |
[14:50] | Oh, jeez. | 天哪 |
[14:53] | Sometimes you just have to barrel through, | 有时候你只能单刀直入 |
[14:55] | no matter how much it sucks. | 不论情况多么糟糕 |
[14:57] | And Mr. Stonewater, Huntington’s is caused by a faulty gene. | Stonewater先生 亨廷顿氏舞蹈症是由基因缺陷引起的 |
[15:02] | And since your mother has it, | 因为你妈妈有这个病 |
[15:06] | you have a 50-50 chance of having it, too. | 你有一半的可能性也会得 |
[15:11] | We can test you for it, if you want. | 要是你愿意的话 我们可以给你检查一下 |
[15:16] | If we find out that I have it early on, | 如果我们早发现 |
[15:18] | are there any treatment options? | 有治疗方案吗 |
[15:21] | Nothing substantial yet. | 还没有可用的方案 |
[15:24] | I can only tell you if you have it. | 我只能告诉你你得没得 |
[15:26] | I can’t even tell when the disease would hit you, | 如果你真得了 我甚至都不知道 |
[15:28] | if you do have it. | 它什么时候会发作 |
[15:31] | Could be in your seventies, like your mom, or… | 可能在你七十多岁时 就像你妈或者 |
[15:34] | – Could be sooner. – Could be sooner. | – 可能更早 – 可能更早 |
[15:39] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[15:43] | Can I have a few minutes? | 可以让我单独待会吗 |
[15:55] | I’m so bummed about Mrs. Stonewater | Stonewater太太的事让我太过悲伤 |
[15:58] | I totally spaced and forgot what’s wrong with Benjamin, here. | 我把Benjamin的病忘得一干二净了 |
[16:00] | Is he the one with the broken ribs? | 肋骨断了的是他吗 |
[16:03] | Nope. Maybe he’s the guy with sinus polyps. | 不是 他可能是长了窦息肉的那个家伙 |
[16:06] | I don’t think there’s any polyps, | 我觉得没有息肉啊 |
[16:08] | but he definitely has some oily skin issues. | 不过他一定有些油性皮肤的问题 |
[16:10] | I should turn him on to that | 我应该让他用我从Elliot那偷来的 |
[16:12] | dynamite apricot scrub I stole from Elliot. | 超好用的杏子磨砂膏 |
[16:15] | Oh, come on. Focus. I suppose I could go get his chart, | 别这样 要专注 我想我可以找他的病例 |
[16:19] | but I left it all the way downstairs. | 但我全都放在楼下了 |
[16:22] | Come on, man, | 加油啊 |
[16:23] | you’ve got eight years of medical experience. Use it! | 你有八年的从医经验 放招啊 |
[16:26] | Maybe you can smell it out. | 也许可以闻出来 |
[16:29] | I want to say it smells like non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. | 闻起来像非何杰金氏淋巴瘤症 |
[16:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:34] | You don’t know what any diseases smell like. | 你又不知道什么病是什么味道 |
[16:36] | Ah, to hell with it. | 啊 去他妈的 |
[16:37] | What do you have, again? | 你得了什么来着 |
[16:38] | – Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. – Of course you do. You reek of it. | – 非何杰金氏淋巴瘤 – 当然是这个病了 闻都闻得出 |
[16:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:44] | See? Benjamin understands that you’re human | 看到了吗 Benjamin理解你不是神 |
[16:46] | and that you’re having kind of an overwhelming day. | 而且你今天有点消沉 |
[16:48] | Give him a smile as a thank you. | 为了谢谢他 朝他笑一个吧 |
[16:51] | I want a new doctor. | 我要新医生 |
[16:52] | No. I’ve been working my butt off | 不行 我这两个礼拜 |
[16:54] | taking care of you for the last two weeks, | 夜以继日的照顾你 |
[16:56] | so I’m afraid the answer is no, Benjamin. | 恐怕我只能说不了 Benjamin |
[16:58] | – My name is Roger. – I’ll go get you a new doctor. | – 我叫Roger – 我去给你安排新医生 |
[17:05] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了 |
[17:07] | Did you find out that I’m replacing your kitchen countertops | 你发现我在把你的厨房台 |
[17:09] | with prettier ones from my apartment? | 换成我公寓里更漂亮的那些了吗 |
[17:10] | Because if you’re mad, | 要是你生气 |
[17:11] | I can stop those workers right now. | 我现在就可以叫那些工人停下的 |
[17:12] | What? No, Elliot, | 啥 不是的 Elliot |
[17:14] | I’m upset because Huntington’s disease sucks, | 我很烦躁 因为亨廷顿氏舞蹈症糟透了 |
[17:16] | Dr. Cox is a jerk, | Cox医生是混蛋 |
[17:18] | I’m such a crappy doctor | 而我又是这么个蹩脚医生 |
[17:19] | I just got dumped by a patient, | 刚刚被我的病人抛弃了 |
[17:21] | and no one but you and Turk even cares that I’m leaving. | 除了你和Turk没人关心我要走了 |
[17:23] | Take it easy! | 悠着点 |
[17:25] | Bye! | 再见 |
[17:26] | What about them? | 那他们呢 |
[17:28] | – Take it easy! – Send a postcard! | – 悠着点啊 – 寄张明信片 |
[17:29] | I’m not leaving yet. I’m just getting some air. | 我还没走呢 我只是出来透个气 |
[17:31] | But thank you, thank you all. | 不过还是谢谢 谢谢你们所有人 |
[17:35] | You know, I’ve always said that I came to Sacred Heart a boy | 我总是说 刚来圣心的我还是个小男孩 |
[17:38] | – and it’s turned me into… – They’re waving at me, genius. | – 是它让我变成了 – 他们在和我招手 这位天才 |
[17:41] | I took my favorite table | 我带走了我最爱的桌子 |
[17:43] | and I’m bailing out of that coffee place. | 逃离了那个咖啡馆 |
[17:45] | Bye, gang! | 再见啦 大伙们 |
[17:46] | – Bye, Bob! – Bye, Bob! | – 再见Bob – 再见Bob |
[17:48] | But you left a year ago! You got cake. He got a cake! | 但你一年前就走了呀 你还有蛋糕 他还有蛋糕呀 |
[17:53] | And who changed my sign? | 谁把老子的横幅改了 |
[17:57] | How dare you change somebody’s sign? | 你们竟敢乱改别人的横幅 |
[18:00] | You stupid sign-changers! | 一群乱改横幅的臭傻逼 |
[18:02] | – Hey, relax. – They’re sign-changers! | – 嘿 淡定 – 可他们把横幅改了 |
[18:05] | I’ll fix it. | 我来搞定 |
[18:08] | Oh, that’s right, I forgot. | 哦对 我忘了 |
[18:09] | Tina in Accounting left for eight days to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. | 做会计的Tina八天前去爬乞力马扎罗山了 |
[18:12] | – How cool is that? – Elliot! | – 是不是很酷 – Elliot |
[18:14] | What? I just think she’s very brave, | 怎么了 我只是觉得她很勇敢 |
[18:16] | with her wooden leg and all. | 她可是拖着假腿走的 |
[18:18] | Hey, Elliot! | 嘿Elliot |
[18:19] | I can see down your blouse from here! | 从这往下看 能看到你里面穿的衬衫 |
[18:21] | – I hope you fall and die, Todd! – What a way to go! | – 祝你掉下来摔死 Todd – 好狠啊你 |
[18:26] | There. All better. | 好了 好多了 |
[18:28] | So, what the hell did you think | 你预想离开这儿的时候 |
[18:30] | leaving this place was going to be like? | 是什么情景 |
[18:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:33] | I guess I thought there’d be a lot of heartfelt goodbyes. | 我以为会有很多诚挚的告别 |
[18:37] | When I was finally ready to leave | 在我最终要走的时候 |
[18:38] | it’d be like one of those great old sitcom finales. | 会有那些很好看的经典喜剧一样的收尾 |
[18:53] | We’ve got a code blue! | 蓝色警戒 |
[18:59] | We’re all going to die! | 我们都要死了 |
[19:06] | Why would they wire all the power through one switch? | 为什么他们要把所有电源线都通到一个开关 |
[19:09] | That seems crazy. | 简直疯了 |
[19:12] | Well, I’m afraid all I can offer you is a handshake. | 恐怕我只能跟你握个手 |
[19:15] | – I’ll take it, sir. – Have a great life, Dorian. | – 我很受用 先生 – 好好生活 Dorian |
[19:18] | – Thank you. – Get as much tail as you can. | – 谢谢 – 多泡点妞啊 |
[19:21] | – I always do, sir. – I already threw him morning sex today. | – 我一直在泡啊 先生 – 我今早刚和他啪过 |
[19:25] | Atta girl! | 真是个好姑娘 |
[19:30] | If you want goodbyes maybe you should just ask for them. | 也许你该直接要他们和你告别 |
[19:33] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:35] | My exchange with Dr. Kelso renewed my strength. | 和Kelso医生握了手 让我恢复了力量 |
[19:37] | Other men had no problem saying what they wanted. | 其他人都能轻松说出自己的要求 |
[19:39] | And sure, sometimes it was a ridiculous, | 而且有时候真的是很荒谬 |
[19:42] | ridiculous request. | 很荒唐的要求 |
[19:44] | – Admit that you did it! – No. | – 快承认是你干的吧 – 不 |
[19:45] | – Admit it! – No. | – 承认吧 – 不 |
[19:47] | Damn it. | 靠 |
[19:49] | And sometimes it’s even not wanting to know | 有时候它竟然是不想知道 |
[19:50] | if you have a fatal disease. | 自己有没有患不治之症的要求 |
[19:52] | Hey, Dr. Dorian, I decided not to take that test, okay? | 嘿 Dorian医生 我决定不做测试 好吗 |
[19:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:57] | Either way, it was time for me to follow their lead. | 不管怎么样 我该步他们的后尘了 |
[20:00] | Dr. Cox, I want something from you. | Cox医生 我想你答应我个要求 |
[20:03] | I know you do, Newbie. | 我知道你想 菜鸟 |
[20:04] | And I have been searching through | 我一直在你给我的 |
[20:05] | this wonderful book that you gave me, | 这本精彩绝伦的书里搜索 |
[20:08] | trying to find the exact right speech to share with you. | 想搜到完全贴切的语句与你分享 |
[20:11] | But alas, there’s nothing in here on “Barking Up the Wrong Tree” | 不过 哎不在”找错人了”这里 |
[20:14] | or even a “Turn Back Now | 连”现在回头 |
[20:16] | Because This Doesn’t End Well for You” Section, | 你不会有好下场的”这部分都一无所获 |
[20:18] | so I’m going to have to go ahead and wing it. | 看来我只能即兴发挥了 |
[20:22] | Let’s see what happens. | 让我们看看咋样吧 |
[20:23] | Newbie, I know that you want this to be | 菜鸟 我知道你想让今天 |
[20:25] | a very special day for the both of us. | 变成对我们两个都很特殊的日子 |
[20:27] | I get that, I truly do. | 我懂 真的 |
[20:29] | You want feelings to be shared. You want hugs to flow. | 你想分享心情 想要一个哭泣时的拥抱 |
[20:32] | But that is not now, | 但并非现在 |
[20:33] | nor has it ever been who I am, and you know that. | 也不应该找我 你知道的 |
[20:36] | So I’m real sorry there, Newbie, | 所以真的很抱歉 菜鸟 |
[20:38] | but this is not a special day for me, | 对于我 今天并不特别 |
[20:41] | it’s just a day. | 只是普通的一天 |
[20:45] | If you put that down in the book later, | 如果你之后把这些话写进书里 |
[20:48] | give it a five. | 评个五级吧 |
[20:49] | Fair enough. | 说得对 |
[21:00] | Yeah, I know it’s blocking the stairs, | 没错 我知道它挡住楼梯了 |
[21:02] | but people could walk around, right? | 但我想人们会绕道走的 对吧 |
[21:03] | – Thanks, buddy. You’re my bear. – I’m your bear. | – 多谢兄弟 我的熊熊 – 我是你的熊熊 |
[21:06] | – Give me a growl. – Growl. | – 给我叫一个 – 叫 |
[21:07] | – One more. – Growl! | – 再来一个 – 叫 |
[21:08] | Dr. Dorian, if a patient says his painkillers aren’t working, | Dorian医生 如果病人说他的止痛药没效果 |
[21:12] | how do we know if he’s just trying to scam meds or… | 我们怎么知道他是想骗药还是 |
[21:14] | Um… | 额 |
[21:15] | – So it’s back to one. – Hmm. Yeah. | – 回到第一场了 – 嗯 对 |
[21:16] | – Wow. – That’s okay. | – 哇哦 – 没事 |
[21:18] | Eliza, can you take that line? | Eliza 你能拿着那线吗 |
[21:23] | I’m going to call action, John, | 我要开拍了 John |
[21:25] | and then I’m going to put this on TV. | 这段我也要放到电视上 |
[21:26] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |