时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – What the hell is that? – It’s our child’s crib. | – 这是什么玩意 – 是我们孩子的婴儿床啊 |
[00:07] | It looks like a trap. Are you trying to catch someone else’s baby? | 看起来就像个陷阱 你是想捕获别人家的孩子吗 |
[00:11] | J.D., we don’t have time for one of your ridiculous little fantasies here. | J.D. 我们没时间让你脑补某个可笑的小幻想 |
[00:14] | – Seriously, I’ll beat you up. – Oh, sorry. | – 说真的 我会收拾你的 – 哦 抱歉 |
[00:16] | Okay, we gotta fix this tonight | 好的 咱俩今晚得处理完这个 |
[00:17] | because tomorrow night’s birthing class, | 因为明晚是生产课 |
[00:18] | and Wednesday night is pregnancy sex. | 周三晚上是孕期性爱 |
[00:20] | I’m really starting to enjoy that birthing class. | 我真的开始喜欢上生产课了 |
[00:22] | All the grunting and heavy breathing, and… | 各种嘶吼啊 喘粗气啊 还有 |
[00:24] | – You were the only one doing that. – I was trying to get something going. | – 只有你一个人这么做 – 我只是想做点正事 |
[00:29] | Wait, what is that walkie-talkie? I told you to get a baby monitor. | 等等 这个对讲机是怎么回事 我告诉你去弄个婴儿监视器了 |
[00:31] | Oh, this? Better than a baby monitor. | 哦 这个吗 比婴儿监视器好多了 |
[00:33] | – It’s long distance. – Where’s the other one? | – 这个作用距离长 – 另一个哪去了 |
[00:37] | Jade Cobra. Come in, Jade Cobra. | 玉蛇 快回话 玉蛇 |
[00:41] | We’ve been compromised, Panther Claw. | 咱们已经暴露了 豹爪 |
[00:43] | What else did your baby get that we could play with? | 你家孩子还有什么可以让咱们拿来玩的 |
[00:48] | Uh, just give him 30 cc’s of medicine. Stat. | 哦 给他30cc的药就行了 就现在 |
[00:53] | It’s a little hospital issue I’m dealing with. | 医院有点小事需要我处理一下 |
[00:58] | Ben was our cadaver. | Ben是分配给我们的尸体 |
[00:59] | I’d met him on my first day of medical school. | 我来医学院的第一天就遇见了他 |
[01:02] | He was alive then. And we connected. | 他那时还活着 我们一见如故 |
[01:04] | – You look like you could use a grape. – Thanks, Ben. | – 你看起来需要吃点葡萄 – 谢了 Ben |
[01:08] | So with Ben, I was the leader of our group. | 所以对于解剖Ben 我是小组的头头 |
[01:10] | Drew, isolate the tendon of the brachialis, | Drew 把肱肌里的肌腱分离出去 |
[01:13] | and, Cole, though I’ve almost reconciled | 然后 Cole 尽管我几乎已经接受了 |
[01:15] | the fact that you are both my boyfriend | 你既是我的男朋友 |
[01:18] | and probably the human being I respect least on earth, | 又大概是这个世界上我最鄙视的人这个事实 |
[01:21] | – you know, besides myself… – We did it twice this morning. | – 你知道的 除了我自己 – 我俩早上做了两次 |
[01:25] | Nobody has ever cared about anything you’ve ever said, ever. | 从来没人在乎你都说过什么 从来没有 |
[01:28] | That’s it, don’t even come by my room later. | 到此为止 一会儿别去我房间了 |
[01:31] | – Really? – No. | – 真的吗 – 假的 |
[01:33] | Attention, class. That’s awesome! | 注意了 同学们 感觉太棒了 |
[01:36] | Can we do that again, please? For me, please? | 我们能再来一次吗 拜托 为了我 求求你们 |
[01:39] | Just, everybody, act busy. Act busy. | 大家就都假装忙手里的活 装得很忙 |
[01:42] | Eyes up, don’t disrespect me! | 眼睛抬起来 不许不尊重我 |
[01:44] | Yeah, that’s right. | 就是这样 |
[01:47] | There will be a quiz next class on the structure of the heart. | 下节课会有个心脏结构方面的测验 |
[01:50] | Each member of your team will have to dissect a chamber. | 组里的每个成员都要解剖一个心室 |
[01:52] | Daddy said if I get my GPA up, I get a Jet Ski. | 我爸说 如果我的绩点提高了 就给我买喷气式滑板 |
[01:55] | Me, not caring. Thought I was clear on that. | 我 不关心 我以为我都说清楚了 |
[01:58] | Anyway, my friend Ben will propel our group to the top of the class. | 不论如何 我的朋友Ben会帮助我们组成为班里第一的 |
[02:02] | I’m so moved, I wanna put those feelings into words. | 我太感动了 我想把这些情感化作文字 |
[02:04] | Dr. Turk, I can’t wait to slice up this old bastard’s ticker. | Turk医生 我等不及要把这个老杂种的小心脏切片儿了 |
[02:09] | Perfect. | 真完美 |
[02:12] | Elliot and I had missed our last few pregnancy sex nights. | Elliot和我错过了前几个孕期性爱之夜 |
[02:15] | Tonight, I was ready. | 今晚 我准备好了 |
[02:17] | Loose limbs make limber lovers. Loose limbs make limber lovers. | 情人要柔韧 全靠松松腿 情人要柔韧 全靠松松腿 |
[02:24] | I’m so sorry, I was stuck at work, | 真抱歉 工作有点耽搁了 |
[02:26] | and then on my way home, I got a craving for Cambodian food. | 然后在回来的路上 我又特馋柬埔寨料理 |
[02:28] | J.D., they have a salad that’s all beef! | J.D. 他们有一款沙拉全用牛肉做的 |
[02:30] | There’s not a fricking green thing in this. | 没有他妈的一片绿叶在里面 |
[02:32] | But let’s get this party started. I am totally ready to get dirty with you. | 但是 咱们开始狂欢吧 我绝对准备好和你下流一下了 |
[02:39] | I don’t know if you saw some of the rose petals, but… | 我不知道你是否看到一些玫瑰花瓣 但是 |
[02:42] | – Mmm. This is so good. – Over here. | – 嗯 这个真不错 – 过来 |
[02:44] | – And then… – Go through here. | – 然后 – 通过这里 |
[02:46] | Wait, okay. | 等等 好的 |
[02:47] | Let’s just avoid the breast region. | 我们还是避开胸部区域吧 |
[02:50] | They’re big, but they are not for touching, too sore. | 看起来是很大 但是不适合触摸 太酸痛了 |
[02:52] | And let’s just avoid the thighs. They sort of are like memory foam, | 还有也别碰大腿了 它们有点像记忆海绵 |
[02:54] | they leave a hand print. And I have the elbows of a 75-year-old black man. | 会留下掌印的 然后我的手肘像个75岁的黑人老头一样粗糙 |
[02:58] | Honey, you look beautiful. | 亲爱的 你看起来很美 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry, sweetie, I just don’t feel super-romantic right now. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 我现在只是不觉得特浪漫而已 |
[03:02] | Do you think it’s okay if we skip tonight? | 你觉得咱们今晚算了 可以吗 |
[03:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:06] | This? This was all here when I got home. | 这些 我一到家 这些就都在这儿了 |
[03:09] | I promise you, after the baby comes, | 我保证 孩子出生后 |
[03:11] | things are gonna go back to normal, okay? | 一切就都恢复正常了 好吗 |
[03:13] | – Make sure you chew. – Mmm. I’m good. | – 确保你嚼了 – 恩 |
[03:15] | I’ll get your hair out of your way for you. | 我帮你把头发捋到后面去 |
[03:17] | – Want a bite, sweetie? It’s so good. – No, thank you. | – 你想尝一口吗 亲爱的 超好吃哦 – 不 谢谢 |
[03:19] | – I’ve already had diarrhea today. – Mmm. | – 我今天已经拉过肚子了 – 恩 |
[03:21] | – Well, I’ve not pooped in a week. – Ah! | – 好吧 我一星期都没上过大号了 – 啊 |
[03:23] | So, yes, J.D. And I are not having sex right now, but it’s fine. | 所以 没错 J.D.和我现在没做爱了 但是没关系 |
[03:26] | I put it right into my schedule for after the baby’s born. | 我都写到孩子出生后的时间表里了 |
[03:28] | What is that, a sex Trapper Keeper? | 那是什么 性爱跟踪记录吗 |
[03:29] | Oh, I wish. No, it’s my post-pregnancy action plan. See? | 哦 我倒是想 不是的 是我产后行动计划 懂了吧 |
[03:32] | By week three, I’ll have lost all the baby weight. | 到第三周 我就要把怀孕期间增的肥都减下去 |
[03:34] | Weeks four and five I’ll be deep into my post-partum depression, | 第四 五周 我就将深陷产后忧郁症 |
[03:37] | where I’ll spend most of my time crying and then regaining the baby weight. | 大部分时间都在哭 然后又把孕期的肥增回来 |
[03:40] | And then something will snap me out of it, | 然后 某件事又会让我重新振作起来 |
[03:41] | probably a sunrise or a hilarious e-card, | 大概是某个日出 或者 一封好笑的电子卡片 |
[03:44] | and then by week six, we are back to nasty town. | 然后第六周 我们就回到下流镇了 |
[03:48] | – Let’s walk in silence, maybe. – Yes. | – 也许咱们还是静静地走吧 – 好的 |
[03:52] | Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Foster. How are you feeling? | 嗨 Foster先生和夫人 你们感觉怎么样 |
[03:54] | Oh, he won’t stop complaining. | 哦 他抱怨个没完 |
[03:56] | – I’ve got lymphoma. – Well, I’ve got multiple myeloma. | – 我得了淋巴瘤 – 好吧 我还得了多发性骨髓瘤 |
[04:00] | You two, come on, now. Nobody wins at cancer. | 你们两个啊 拜托 在癌症中没有赢家 |
[04:03] | That’s like double what you got. | 我得的比你的严重两倍 |
[04:08] | I like to start every day with an exercise in futility, | 我喜欢每天都用瞎忙活来开始一天 |
[04:11] | and to that end, Johnny Legacy, ulcerative colitis… | 最后也那样结束一天 Johnny Legacy 关于溃疡性结肠炎 |
[04:14] | – Tell me the five… – Perry! | – 告诉我五个 – Perry |
[04:17] | It’s behind me, isn’t it? | – 它就在我身后 是不是 |
[04:20] | With every couple, there’s the hard-ass and then the sweet one. | 对于每对情侣来说 总有个是刺头 而另一个则很善良甜美 |
[04:23] | Come here. I can’t deal with this year’s clump of ugly nerds eyeballing me. | 给我过来 我可受不了再让今年的丑八怪书呆子们打量我了 |
[04:29] | Hot biscuits, Cox is the sweet one? | 妈妈咪呀 Cox居然是那个善良甜美的 |
[04:32] | You know that bag of bones my sister Danni married? | 你还记得我妹妹Danni嫁的那个人渣吧 |
[04:35] | – He died. She got nothing. – Burt died? | – 他死了 她什么也没捞到 – Burt死了 |
[04:38] | You’re not listening. Danni got nothing. | 你根本没在听 Danni什么都没捞到 |
[04:41] | You need to do your will so I can get all your stuff. Chop-chop. | 你得立遗嘱 这样到时候我才能得到你所有的东西 快点去 |
[04:44] | Ma’am, if you need any help through this difficult time, I’m here. | 夫人 如果你需要任何帮助来度过这段艰难时光 我一直在 |
[04:49] | – You’re that Aaronson kid. – Mmm-hmm. | – 你是Aronson家的孩子 – 嗯 |
[04:51] | I remember your mom when she was wearing tube tops, | 我还记得当年你妈妈穿件抹胸 |
[04:54] | giving it away to any guy that would buy her a free steak. | 哪个男的给她买牛排 她就给哪个男的献身 |
[04:57] | – She’s so classy. – Oh, dear God, I love you. | – 太上流社会了 – 哦 天啊 我爱你 |
[05:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:03] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我捋捋清楚 |
[05:04] | You and Elliot aren’t having sex till after the baby’s born? | 你和Elliot生完孩子才能做爱 是吗 |
[05:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:07] | But who are you gonna have sex with, then? | 那你要和谁来一发呢 |
[05:10] | Oh. She’s gonna watch while you do other chicks. | 哦 你上其他小妞的时候 她在一旁看着 |
[05:12] | No, no, Todd, neither one of us is going to be having sex. | 不 不 Todd 我俩谁都不会做爱的 |
[05:18] | – I’ll-gotta-take-a-walk-five. – He’s not taking it well. | – 我要去透口气 击个掌 – 他不太能接受 |
[05:21] | All the baby books say we’ll be back to our normal sex life in about six weeks. | 所有的婴儿书籍都说 我们会在六周左右 回归到正常的性生活 |
[05:25] | J.D., those baby books are filled with lies. | J.D. 这些婴儿书籍谎话连篇 |
[05:27] | You don’t know. It’s crazy. | 你都不知道 太疯狂了 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna be changing diapers covered in spit-up. | 到时你就得忙着换沾满呕吐物的纸尿裤了 |
[05:32] | All right? You’re not gonna have sex for a long, long, long, long time. | 好吧 你很长 很长 很长 很长时间都不会有性生活了 |
[05:34] | – No “Hide the Penny”? – No. | – 不能玩”藏硬币”了 – 不能 |
[05:36] | – No “Me Girl, You Boy”? – No. | – 不能玩”男孩女孩大变身”了 – 不能 |
[05:38] | – No “Dirty Zulu Warrior”? – No. | – 也不能玩”下流的祖鲁勇士”了吗 – 不能 |
[05:40] | And that one’s racist. | 而且那个可算种族歧视 |
[05:41] | Well, I’m sure there’ll still be cuddling, right? | 好吧 我们肯定还可以相拥而眠 对吧 |
[05:44] | Turk, I’m a man, I have needs. Please say there’ll be cuddling. | Turk 我是个男的 我有需要的 求你快说还可以抱抱 |
[05:47] | – She’ll have the baby to cuddle with. – That little bastard. | – 她到时会抱着宝宝睡 – 那个小混蛋 |
[06:07] | Turk freaked me out about what would happen | Turk对Elliot生完宝宝的描述 |
[06:09] | with Elliot after the baby came, | 要把我吓尿了 |
[06:10] | so I turned to my mentor. | 所以 我跑到我的导师那去了 |
[06:12] | Dorian, I do not need to hear | Dorian 我不需要听 |
[06:13] | the pathetic slap-and-tickle of your soon-to-be-vanished sex life. | 你即将消失的性生活里那些可悲的叽叽歪歪 |
[06:16] | I just feel like I’m racing against the clock, | 我只是觉得我在和时间赛跑 |
[06:18] | like Harrison Ford in some kind of Harrison Ford movie. | 就像 哈里森福特演的某些 哈里森福特式的电影 |
[06:24] | Talking pregnancy sex? | 讨论孕期性爱呢 |
[06:26] | Yep. Nothing like a girl with a little junk in the front. | 没错 没什么能比得上一个前面挺个大肚子的妹子了 |
[06:29] | What are you, some kind of pervy ninja? | 你什么毛病 某种变态忍者吗 |
[06:31] | Oh, thanks, man. Appreesh. Hey, you know what you should do? | 哦 谢了 兄弟 谢了 嘿 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[06:34] | – Take your shorty on a babymoon. – What’s a babymoon? | – 带你家的小矮子来场婴月旅行 – 啥叫婴月旅行 |
[06:37] | It’s like a romantic trip couples take before their baby’s born. | 就是夫妻俩人在宝宝出生前去的一次浪漫的小旅行 |
[06:40] | That’s not what I pictured. | 我想象的可不是那样的 |
[06:43] | Breast-milk mojitos. | 母乳鸡尾酒 |
[06:46] | You’ve had a few too many. | 你已经喝太多了 |
[06:48] | Those babies are way too close to the water. | 那两个宝宝离水边太近了 |
[06:51] | You know, I haven’t bagged a preggers yet, | 你们知道吗 我还没上过孕妇呢 |
[06:53] | but I bet it’s like having sex with a waterbed. | 但是我猜 应该像和水床来一发的感觉差不多 |
[06:55] | The baby bump actually has the tension of an exercise ball. | 隆起的肚子实际上和瑜伽球一样有张力 |
[06:59] | I was a doula in Madrid for two years. | 我曾在马德里当了两年的助产妇 |
[07:01] | Oh, Drew, so cool. Been to Europe. | 哦 Drew 太酷了 还去过欧洲呢 |
[07:04] | Hey, just babymoon it, dude. | 嘿 就去度个婴月呗 兄弟 |
[07:06] | All right, but don’t play any jazz while you’re having sex | 好吧 但是不要 不要在做爱时放爵士乐 |
[07:09] | ’cause I read on the Web that it will make the baby gay. | 因为我在网上看过 会把宝宝变同性恋的 |
[07:12] | Jazz makes babies gay, ladies and gentlemen. | 爵士乐会把宝宝变同性恋 女士们 先生们 |
[07:15] | Jazz makes babies gay! Future doctor! | 爵士乐会把宝宝变成同性恋 这就是未来的医生 |
[07:20] | You know, Drew, | 你知道吗 Drew |
[07:22] | – we haven’t really connected yet. – No. | – 咱俩还没好好交流交流呢 – 不要 |
[07:24] | Is that because by sleeping with Cole I’ve invalidated myself as a person? | 是因为我和Cole上床了 所以就连做人的资格偶读没有了吗 |
[07:28] | – Pretty much. – I get that. | – 差不多吧 – 可以理解 |
[07:30] | So, you ready for the big heart dissection tomorrow? | 那么你准备好明天的心室切片测验了吗 |
[07:31] | Totally. | 必须的啊 |
[07:32] | Plus, my dad sent a care package of smoked meats from home, | 而且 我爸从家里寄来了熏肉的爱心包裹 |
[07:35] | so I thought afterwards, | 所以我想 测试完后 |
[07:37] | maybe you, me, and Cole could go to the park and have a sausage picnic. | 也许你 我 还有Cole可以去公园来个香肠野餐 |
[07:40] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[07:41] | – Okay, that sounded weird. – You know what else is weird, | – 好吧 这听起来好奇怪 – 你知道还有什么很奇怪吗 |
[07:43] | is that you’ve been supervising our group so much lately, | 你最近一直在监督我们小组 |
[07:46] | and you’re doing it well, really. | 而且做得还真不错 真的 |
[07:48] | – Yeah. Drew, I’m with someone. – Not where I was going. | – 啊呀 Drew 我名花有主了 – 我没忘那个方面想 |
[07:51] | I was just gonna say that you haven’t done | 我只是想说 你还没有 |
[07:53] | any cutting of our cadaver yet. Hmm. | 给咱们的尸体解剖呢 |
[07:54] | I know, I’m psyched to get in there. | 就是说啊 能解剖我真是超兴奋 |
[07:56] | Hells, yeah. My woman’s gonna go all Edward Scissorhands on his ass. | 当然了 我媳妇要剪刀手爱德华 给他切个底朝天 |
[08:03] | I’m making a hedge. | 我正修建篱笆呢 |
[08:05] | Is he, like, really good in bed or something? | 他是 床上功夫了得 还是怎么着 |
[08:07] | – He’d have to be, right? – I’d hope so, for your sake. | – 他必须的啊 对吧 – 为了你 我就这么希望吧 |
[08:17] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[08:19] | My wife is making me do a will, | 我老婆逼我立遗嘱 |
[08:20] | so I’m going to need one of you to act as my confidant, | 所以我需要你们中的一个假装我的密友 |
[08:22] | that I can talk at but not listen to. | 我可以吐吐苦水 却不用反过来倾听 |
[08:26] | Well played, Mr. Suffin. | 干得漂亮 Suffin先生 |
[08:28] | Dr. Mahoney, it looks like you’re going to be my sounding board. | Mahoney医生 看来你要当我的共鸣版了 |
[08:30] | – Congratulations. – Have fun. | – 恭喜啊 – 玩得开心 |
[08:31] | You’re dead to me. | 去死吧 |
[08:33] | So, Jordan is after my stuff, | 所以 Jordan盯着我的家当呢 |
[08:35] | but there is no way that succubus is gonna get my recliner after I die. | 但是我绝不能让那个女妖在我死后得到我的摇椅 |
[08:39] | It is the one chair I sit in when I watch TV | 那是我坐着看电视 |
[08:42] | and yell at sports figures and reality stars. | 咒骂比赛得分和真人秀明星的椅子 |
[08:45] | Fine. Right before you kick it, | 好吧 在你翘辫子之前 |
[08:47] | stick a dead bird underneath the cushion. | 往垫子下面插个死鸟 |
[08:48] | That’ll get ripe real fast. | 那玩意烂得可快了 |
[08:50] | Then you can sit back and watch the whole show from hell. | 这样你就能在地狱里坐着看节目了 |
[08:52] | Mahoney, you are a promising young doctor, you are. | Mahoney 你真是个有前途的年轻医生 绝对的 |
[09:02] | I’m so sorry, Mr. Foster. We did everything we could. | 我很抱歉 Foster先生 我们尽力了 |
[09:07] | – Can I have a moment to say goodbye? – Of course. | – 我能单独和她道个别吗 – 当然 |
[09:15] | They were married 47 years. | 他们结婚47年了 |
[09:18] | Jordan and I have been together for almost 30. | Jordan和我在一起快30年了 |
[09:22] | Yeah, but life expectancy for people your age is excellent. | 是啊 但是你这个年龄人的平均寿命挺不错的 |
[09:25] | You know, unless you’re a type-A workaholic in a high-stress job | 你知道的 除非你是那种做高压工作的头号工作狂 |
[09:28] | – with, like, a lot of built-up anger. – Enough. | – 还整天怒气高涨的 – 够了 |
[09:31] | You’re not crying, are you? | 你不是在哭吧 是吗 |
[09:34] | I was joking at first, | 一开始我只是开开玩笑 |
[09:35] | but I’m just having a pregnancy moment here. I just… | 但是 现在因为怀孕 我就 |
[09:39] | I’m just really gonna miss you when you’re gone. | 你死了 我真的会很伤心的 |
[09:46] | I snuck into the lab to get ready for tomorrow’s exam. | 我偷溜进实验室为明天的考试做准备 |
[09:49] | Med students are told to keep a cadaver’s face covered | 医学院学生需要把死尸的脸盖上 |
[09:51] | so it doesn’t feel too personal, but Ben didn’t like it. | 这样就不会掺杂个人情感 但是Ben不喜欢被蒙着脸 |
[09:57] | Oh, it’s stuffy under there. | 哦 闷死我了 |
[09:59] | – Sorry about that. How you doing? – Not too shabby. | – 真抱歉 你怎么样了 – 还好吧 |
[10:03] | You know, I haven’t cut you at all yet, but I’m gonna get in there tomorrow. | 你知道的 我还一点没碰你呢 但是明天我就要给你解剖了 |
[10:08] | Lucy, we’re friends. It would be an honor. | Lucy 咱们是朋友 我会很荣幸的 |
[10:12] | Oh, Ben, that’s so sweet. | 啊 Ben 你真体贴 |
[10:16] | What are you doing here? Were you talking to your cadaver? | 你在这儿干嘛呢 你刚才是在和尸体说话吗 |
[10:20] | Uh, yeah. I thought I heard that you were supposed to talk to it. | 哦 是的 我好像听人说 你应该像和植物聊天 |
[10:24] | Like a plant, so that it’ll, you know, grow. | 一样和他说话 这样他就能 你懂的 生长 |
[10:28] | – What are you doing here? – Oh. | – 你又在这干嘛呢 – 哦 |
[10:31] | I saw the light on ’cause, you know, I was over in my office working. | 我看见灯亮了 因为 你懂的 我在办公室里工作呢 |
[10:34] | ‘Cause I work at night, you know. | 因为 我晚上工作 你懂的 |
[10:37] | I counted to 50. | 我数到50了 |
[10:38] | Ready or not, here I come. | 你准备好了没 我要来了 |
[10:41] | You didn’t see me, all right? I wasn’t here. | 你没看见我 好吧 我没不在这儿 |
[10:45] | – You’ll do great tomorrow. – Thanks, Ben. | – 你明天会很棒的 – 谢了 Ben |
[10:48] | Hello, wife-face. | 你好啊 媳妇儿 |
[10:50] | Your shift is over and I’m taking you on a babymoon. | 轮班结束了 我要带你去婴月旅行 |
[10:54] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么呢 |
[10:56] | A babymoon is a vacation you and your loved one take | 婴月旅行就是你和你的爱人在孩子 |
[10:59] | right before your baby comes out of your special area. | 从你的特殊区域冒出来之前 去的一趟旅行 |
[11:02] | And the resort I found is amazing. | 我找的那个度假村超赞的 |
[11:04] | They have horseback riding and jet-skiing. | 既有骑马还有喷气式滑板 |
[11:06] | Is there also a punching-each-other-in-the-stomach contest? | 是不是还有互相往肚子上揍的比赛啊 |
[11:09] | ‘Cause that’s another thing that I can’t do. | 因为这个我也玩不了 |
[11:11] | Well, we could have hotel sex. You like that. | 好吧 咱们还可以享受旅馆性爱 你很喜欢的 |
[11:13] | We could do girl hair with our towels. | 我们可以用毛巾当假发 |
[11:16] | We can turn the temperature all the way down to 50 | 咱们可以把室温直降到10摄氏度 |
[11:18] | and then crank it back up to 80. | 然后再调回27摄氏度 |
[11:19] | We’ll be like gods controlling the weather. | 那咱们就像上帝一样 可以操控天气了 |
[11:21] | – Shall we go? – Yeah, let’s go. | – 咱们可以走了吗 – 好啊 咱们走 |
[11:25] | Sometimes something small can represent something much bigger. | 有时 某些小事可以代表某些大事 |
[11:30] | Whether it’s a pen that represents your mortality… | 不论是象征你生命有限的钢笔 |
[11:34] | Jordan, I can’t sign a will right now. As usual, please don’t call me back. | Jordan 我现在签不了遗嘱 和往常一样 不要给我回电话 |
[11:42] | A suitcase that mocks your one last gasp of coupledom… | 一个嘲笑你对二人世界最后希望的公文包 |
[11:46] | Wait, what are we doing? J.D., this is ridiculous. | 等等 咱们在干什么 J.D. 这太可笑了 |
[11:48] | We can’t go on a babymoon right now. | 我们现在不能去婴月旅行 |
[11:50] | There’s nine thousand things to do before the baby comes. | 孩子出生前还有一大堆事要做呢 |
[11:52] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间搞这个 |
[11:54] | Or a tiny exam that’s a whopping 25% of your final grade. | 或者一个占了你期末25%总成绩的小考试 |
[11:58] | All right, Lucy Bennett, you’re up. | 好的 Lucy Bennett 到你了 |
[12:00] | Let’s see if you can bring it home for the team. | 让我们看看你能不能替你们组完胜这个考试 |
[12:03] | Time to shine. Here I come, Ben. | 是时候闪耀了 我来了 Ben |
[12:07] | Please don’t cut me. It’s not right. | 请不要伤害我 这是不对的 |
[12:13] | I’m sorry, Dr. Turk, I can’t do this. | 我很抱歉 Turk医生 我做不到 |
[12:20] | We have to do the babymoon. | 咱们得去婴月旅行 |
[12:22] | Turk said that once the kid’s born, our lives are gonna change forever. | Turk说一旦孩子生下来了 咱们的生活就会永远的改变了 |
[12:25] | Yeah, Turk also said that Knight Rider was a documentary. | 是啊 Turk还说<霹雳游侠>是纪录片呢 |
[12:27] | It’s based on fact, Elliot. Everybody knows that. | 是根据真实故事改编的 Elliot 是人都知道 |
[12:30] | Plus, once the kid’s born, you’re gonna be obsessed. | 再说 一旦孩子出世了 你肯定会一门心思想着孩子的 |
[12:32] | You probably already picked out | 你大概已经挑好 |
[12:33] | what she’s gonna wear on her first day of school. | 她第一天上学要穿的衣服了 |
[12:35] | So? That decision brands you forever. | 那又怎样 这一决定会永远给你打上烙印的 |
[12:37] | I still have night terrors about my first day of high school. | 我现在还梦见关于高中第一天的噩梦呢 |
[12:39] | I wore this suede fringe outfit because of that movie Can’t Buy Me Love. | 我穿了件仿麂皮的边的外衣 就因为那部电影<爱情买卖> |
[12:43] | Oh, J.D., it’s the most amazing film. | 哦 J.D. 那部电影最好看了 |
[12:45] | Fade in, Patrick Dempsey, a fresh-faced nerd… | 荧幕上渐渐出现了呆萌小鲜肉帕特里克 德姆西 |
[12:47] | Elliot, do you think there’s a Patrick Dempsey movie I haven’t seen? | Elliot 你认为帕特里克 德姆西主演的电影有我没看过的吗 |
[12:50] | J.D., I know that some couples | J.D. 我知道有些情侣 |
[12:51] | don’t make time for each other as new parents, | 新晋为父母就没有时间陪对方了 |
[12:53] | but we’re not gonna be like that. We’re different. | 但是我们不会那样的 咱们不一样 |
[12:56] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[12:57] | Because we also said we were gonna be different | 因为 咱俩还说过 我们与众不同 |
[12:59] | and not fight the first year of marriage. | 不会在结婚第一年就吵架的 |
[13:01] | You did the laundry and you put my work socks beside my gym socks, | 你洗的衣服 你把我的工作袜放到了我的运动袜旁边 |
[13:05] | and they were touching in the drawer. | 它们在抽屉里互相挨上了 |
[13:06] | I mean, that’s disgusting. I had to throw them out. | 我是说 这也太恶心了吧 我不得不把它们扔出去 |
[13:07] | Okay, I don’t have time for this. | 好吧 我没时间争论这个 |
[13:10] | Lucy, you screwed us. We’re being graded as a team. | Lucy 你害死我们了 咱们是以整组计分的 |
[13:12] | Ben’s not just a grade to me. He’s a person. | Ben对我来说不仅仅是分数 他还是个人 |
[13:15] | Hey, this is bigger than you or him. This is about a Jet Ski, yo. | 嘿 这比你或者他都重要 这个关系到喷气式滑板 哟 |
[13:19] | Cole, silence or punching. You know our deal. | Cole 闭嘴 不然我揍你 你懂规矩的 |
[13:22] | This is Ben’s heart we’re talking about. | 咱们谈论的可是Ben的心脏 |
[13:24] | It’s where he stores his feelings and memories. | 那里储存着他的情感和记忆 |
[13:28] | Ladies and gentlemen, apparently, the heart stores memories. | 女士们 先生们 显然 心脏里储存着记忆 |
[13:31] | Future doctors! | 这就是未来的医生们 |
[13:35] | Lucy, you have got to cut. | Lucy 你必须得动刀 |
[13:38] | The Jet Ski is the motorcycle of the sea! | 喷气式滑板相当于海中的摩托车 |
[13:42] | Pain is how we learn. | 不打不学乖 |
[13:44] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[13:45] | I want you to meet me in the O.R. In an hour. | 我要你们一小时内来手术室见我 |
[13:50] | Do I still have to hang out with you as your confidant, | 我还需要假装你的密友和你一起晃荡了吗 |
[13:51] | even though there’s not a chance in hell | 尽管你丫的压根 |
[13:53] | you’re gonna listen to anything I say? | 不可能听我说一个字 |
[13:55] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:56] | You know, just because one of those old married people croaked | 你知道吗 就因为一个结了婚的老人翘了 |
[13:59] | doesn’t mean you or Jordan are gonna die. | 不代表你和Jordan也会死 |
[14:00] | I shouldn’t have brought the will to the hospital. It was a rookie mistake. | 我不应该把遗嘱带到医院的 这是低级错误 |
[14:03] | I mean, around here, you just can’t let your work | 我是说 在这里你不能把你的工作 |
[14:05] | and your personal life overlap. | 和私人生活混为一谈 |
[14:07] | Yeah. That was always Ally McBeal’s problem, too. | 没错 这也总是Ally Mcbeal的问题 |
[14:09] | It’s so hard being a working woman in the mid-’90s. | 在90年代中期 想当个女强人是可不容易 |
[14:13] | That’s it. You’re out as confidant. I’d rather have Dorian, for God’s sake. | 到此为止 你不能当我的密友了 看在上天的份上 我宁愿让Dorian来当 |
[14:18] | – Fine. I’m gonna tell him you said that. – No! No! No! | – 好啊 我要告诉他你说了这话 – 不 不要 不要啊 |
[14:28] | I’m so glad you chose me to confide in, Perry. | 你选择向我吐露心声 我真是太高兴了 Perry |
[14:30] | Denise caught me up to speed. | Denise赶上我 告诉我的 |
[14:31] | By the by, I’ve got some lady problems, too. | 渐渐地 我也攒了一些关于女性的问题 |
[14:34] | You do realize that by saying something like that to me, | 你有意识到 和我说这个 |
[14:36] | you’re just continuing the never-ending cycle of abuse. | 就是对我继续进行无休止的虐待 |
[14:39] | I don’t do it on purpose. | 我又不是故意的 |
[14:40] | I do. I love the attention. | 我是故意的 我喜欢吸引别人的注意力 |
[14:42] | So, I explained to Elliot | 所以我向Elliot解释 |
[14:43] | that we have to make more time for each other before the baby comes, | 在宝宝出生前 我们得多找时间陪彼此 |
[14:46] | – and she won’t listen to me. – Dorian, you’re a fool. | – 但是她不听我的 – Dorian你个傻瓜 |
[14:50] | Why do you have to be that way, Perry? | 哦 你为啥不能好好的 Perry |
[14:51] | More, please. | 请继续 |
[14:53] | A wife cannot hear logic from her husband. | 妻子从来不会接受丈夫的逻辑 |
[14:56] | It must come from someone else, a friend, a stranger, Oprah. | 必须得让别人来 一个朋友 陌生人 奥普拉 |
[14:59] | If Barbie will not listen to what’s good for her, | 如果Barbie不肯听为她好的话 |
[15:01] | then you just gotta make it happen. | 那你就得用事实说话 |
[15:03] | You’re good. I love confiding with you, Perry. | 你真厉害 我喜欢向你吐糟 Perry |
[15:06] | Let’s do more later. | 咱们待会继续 |
[15:08] | Call you. | 打电话给你哦 |
[15:11] | Wow, somebody is really dehydrated. | 哇 某人真是脱水了 |
[15:17] | Let me tell you about my friend, Jake. | 我给你讲讲我的朋友Jake吧 |
[15:19] | Jake and I have played in a weekly basketball game for about seven years. | Jake和我每周末在同一个篮球队里一起打了大概七年的球 |
[15:23] | Our kids go to the same school together. | 我俩的孩子上同一所学校 |
[15:25] | He’s really important to me. And this is him, right here. | 他对我来说真的很重要 这个就是他 |
[15:32] | * Your minds are blown * | * 你们 吓傻了吧 * |
[15:35] | So, why are we going to be looking into your friend’s guts? | 所以 为啥我们要看你朋友的肠子啊 |
[15:37] | For Lucy. | 为了Lucy |
[15:39] | Look, I know Ben’s real to you. | 听着 我知道 Ben对你来说是真实的 |
[15:43] | But your patients are always gonna be real. | 但是你的病人永远都将是真实的 |
[15:45] | And the truth is, there are gonna be many a times | 事实上 很多时候 |
[15:47] | where you’re gonna have to hurt them in order to help them. | 你需要以伤害他们的方式来帮助他们 |
[15:49] | Like I’m doing with my friend here. | 就像我朋友的这种情况一样 |
[15:52] | I’ll let you re-take the test again tonight. | 今晚 我会让你重新参加考试 |
[15:55] | – You ready? – Do blue crabs whistle? | – 你准备好了吗 – 青蟹会吹口哨吗 |
[15:59] | They do when you boil them alive. | 当你活煮他们的时候 他们会的 |
[16:02] | Yes, Dr. Turk. I won’t let you down. | 是的 Turk医生 我不会让你失望的 |
[16:05] | – I’m gonna go study now. – Okay. | – 我要去学习了 – 好的 |
[16:07] | – So this guy’s a friend of yours, huh? – No, I’ve never met him. | – 那么这家伙是你的朋友 对吗 – 不是 我从没见过他 |
[16:10] | This is just some dude with appendicitis. | 这只是个得阑尾炎的兄弟 |
[16:13] | * And he blows your mind again * | * 他又把你们吓傻了吧 * |
[16:18] | * Ooh, again * | * 哦 又吓傻了 * |
[16:19] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[16:24] | How are you doing, Mr. Foster? I’m so sorry about Penny. | 你觉得怎么样了 Foster先生 对于Penny的事 我很抱歉 |
[16:29] | You know, you always think you’re gonna have just a little more time. | 你知道吗 你总觉得 你会有多点时间 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I guess you do. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[16:41] | You know, he’s right about the whole running-out-of-time thing. | 你知道吗 关于没时间了这件事 他没说错 |
[16:45] | I guess. But having a baby’s not like dying. | 我猜是吧 但是有孩子了又不像要死了 |
[16:49] | It’s… It’s exactly like dying. | 还真 真就没差 |
[16:52] | We have Sam on the weekends, we know how to handle it. | 我们周末带Sam 我们知道怎么处理 |
[16:54] | Yeah, but step-kids aren’t the same. They’re a rental. | 是啊 但是继子女是不一样的 他们是租用的 |
[16:57] | You gotta take mildly good care of them, | 你只要温和地善待他们就行了 |
[17:02] | I’ll tell you what, there, Barbie, | 我给你说道说道 Barbie |
[17:03] | I’m gonna go ahead and give you my own version | 我要从我的视角让你给你讲 |
[17:05] | of something your husband told you, | 点你老公已经告诉过你的 |
[17:06] | but you couldn’t hear because you’re married to him. | 但是你却因为他是你老公而不肯听的事实 |
[17:09] | After that baby comes, nothing goes back to normal. | 孩子出生后 啥也回不到从前了 |
[17:14] | Time doesn’t slow down. It only gets faster. | 时间没有变慢 只会变快 |
[17:18] | And then 20 years later you find yourself signing a will | 然后二十年过去了 你发现自己在写遗嘱 |
[17:20] | and realizing that you didn’t spend nearly enough time | 意识到你都没有和你最关心的 |
[17:23] | with the one person you care most about. | 那个人有足够的时间相处 |
[17:27] | – God, I wish J.D. Had said that. – Ah, don’t blame yourself. | – 天啊 我希望J.D.也是这么说的就好了 – 啊 不要自责 |
[17:30] | I can’t understand him, either. Sounds like a bag of cats. | 我也理解不了他 他听起来像一袋子猫似的 |
[17:38] | J.D., I got your page. Look, before you say anything, | J.D. 我看到你的信息了 听着 你先什么都不要说 |
[17:40] | I wanted to tell you I was wrong. I’m sorry. | 我想告诉你我错了 我很抱歉 |
[17:43] | Look, you know this is what I do before big, life-changing events. | 听着 你知道 我在生活发生巨变前都会这样 |
[17:46] | I get way inside my own head and freak out. | 我胡思乱想 吓自己个半死 |
[17:48] | Like, three weeks before med school started, | 就像医学院开学的三周前 |
[17:50] | I got way into shoplifting and watching anime pornography. | 我就陷身入店行窃和看卡通毛片当中不能自拔 |
[17:53] | I mean, I’m talking some weird-ass cartoons, man. | 我的意思是 我说的是一些超诡异的卡通片 天啊 |
[17:57] | Anyway, I love you, | 不论如何 我爱你 |
[17:59] | and I’m sorry that I wasn’t able to hear you | 我很抱歉 我没能听你的想法 |
[18:01] | and I didn’t mean to ruin the babymoon. | 我不是故意毁掉婴月旅行的 |
[18:04] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[18:06] | Panther Claw, the Walrus has landed. | 豹爪 海象已登陆 |
[18:08] | Roger that. We’re set for go. | 收到 我们马上出发 |
[18:15] | Oh, my God, J.D. | 哦 我的天啊 J.D. |
[18:17] | I figured if you couldn’t go to the babymoon, | 我想 如果你不能去婴月旅行 |
[18:20] | I’d bring the babymoon to you. | 那我就把婴月旅行带到你身边 |
[18:22] | – You did all this by yourself? – Well, I had a little help. | – 全都是你自己做的吗 – 好吧 别人帮了点忙 |
[18:26] | Denise brought some non-alcoholic beer. | Denise带了无酒精啤酒 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I got it for this dude I’m railing. He used to be an alkie. | 我为我上的这个伙计带的 他曾经是个大酒包 |
[18:32] | Probably not an appropriate time to bring all that up, but there it is. | 恩 大概不是提起这茬的好时机 不过反正都提了 |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | And I brought some sensual body chocolate. | 我呢 就带来了 感官身体巧克力 |
[18:40] | Oh. | 哦 |
[18:41] | What’s the situation with those big old “D’s”? | 这俩D罩杯是什么情况 |
[18:43] | Got any milk yet? | 有奶了吗 |
[18:44] | – He should go. – Get the hell out of here. | – 他得走了 – 你他妈的给我滚 |
[18:48] | – Shall we? – We shall. | – 好了吗 – 好了 |
[18:51] | We all have points in life when things get painfully real. | 我们都会有那么个时刻 现实变得相当骨感 |
[18:54] | – You ready? – Yep. | – 你准备好了吗 – 是的 |
[19:01] | Ben, I haven’t even touched you yet. | Ben 我还没碰你呢 |
[19:05] | You’re doing a great job. | 你做的不错 |
[19:08] | When thinking about the end makes you re-evaluate the now. | 想到死亡时会让你重审现在 |
[19:12] | There, I just signed your ridiculous will. | 给 我刚签完你的滑稽的遗嘱 |
[19:15] | But before I give it to you, I’d like you to make me a promise | 但是在我给你之前 我要你向我保证 |
[19:18] | that just you and I can go away this weekend. No kids. | 这周末 就咱俩一起出逃 不许带孩子 |
[19:22] | The no-kids thing is not really a big deal | 不带孩子没什么大不了的 |
[19:24] | ’cause I don’t see them that much, anyway. | 因为 我也不怎么看得着他们 |
[19:26] | But it would be really nice to get away from the nannies. | 但是能躲开保姆 可真不错 |
[19:30] | – Your will. – Thank you. | – 你的遗嘱 – 谢谢 |
[19:31] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我要祝个酒 |
[19:34] | To our deaths, | 敬我们的死亡 |
[19:36] | may they be untimely and inconvenient for all our loved ones. | 希望我们英年早逝 给爱我们的人带来诸多不便 |
[19:40] | – So sweet. – I love you. | – 说得真好 – 我爱你 |
[19:46] | I guess you’re just lucky if you have someone | 我猜 如果有人陪你走完全程 |
[19:48] | who’ll go along for the ride with you. | 那你真是太幸运了 |
[19:51] | – I can’t believe we’re having a baby. – I know. It’s pretty amazing, huh? | – 我真不敢相信 我们要有孩子了 – 我知道啊 真是挺棒的 对吧 |
[19:56] | This is pretty awesome, though, right? I mean, this is as good as hotel sex. | 不过 是挺棒的 对吧 我的意思是 和旅馆性爱一样棒 |
[20:01] | You know, there is a HoJo’s down the street. | 你知道吗 街尾有个旅馆 |
[20:05] | Thin walls, scratchy towels, sketchy types out front. | 墙挺薄的 毛巾粗糙 前门挺粗犷的 |
[20:10] | – What do you say? – Motel sex? | – 你觉得怎么样 – 汽车旅馆性爱 |
[20:13] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[20:14] | It’ll be like I’m a senator and you’re a tobacco lobbyist. | 感觉就像我是个参议员 你是个烟草说客 |
[20:18] | We should arrive separately. | 咱俩不能同时到达 |
[20:21] | Or you’re a bored housewife, | 或者 你是个厌倦了的家庭主妇 |
[20:22] | and I’m a strapping drifter looking for a warm meal and some comfort. | 而我是个想要寻求温饱和一些慰藉的 身材魁梧的流浪汉 |
[20:26] | J.D., come here. | J.D. 过来 |
[20:37] | All my cutting problems over, no more talking cadavers for me. | 我的开刀问题都解决了 再没有跟我说话的尸体了 |
[20:41] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没什么的好怕的了 |
[20:46] | Dr. D, what are you doing here? | D医生 你在这儿干嘛呢 |
[20:49] | I’m playing hide-and-seek with Turk! Don’t tell him I’m here. | 我在和Turk玩捉迷藏呢 别告诉他我在这呢 |
[20:51] | Close me up! Close me up! | 给我关上 给我关上 |
[20:56] | Hey, if J.D. sees me, I wasn’t here. Close me up! Close me up! | 嘿 如果J.D.看到我了 我不在这儿 给我关上 给我关上 |
[20:58] | He’s never going to find me. | 他永远也找不到我 |