时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Mom, I love that you’re proud of me, but I’m not a doctor yet. | 妈 我很高兴你以我为荣 但我还不是医生 |
[00:05] | You can’t keep giving my number out | 你不能再把我的电话留给 |
[00:07] | to women in your church group and saying I’ll help them. | 教团里的阿姨们 还承诺说我会帮助人家 |
[00:10] | – I can’t. – Oh, hey. Tell your mom the cookies she made are ridic! | – 我帮不了 – 噢 嘿 告诉你妈她做的饼干”齿香” |
[00:13] | Yes, that’s him. | 嗯 是他 |
[00:16] | It means “Ridiculous.” | 就是”唇齿留香” |
[00:18] | No. There’s no reason to shorten that word. | 不 是没必要简化这个成语 |
[00:21] | Look, I gotta go. Bye. | 嗯 我得挂了 拜 |
[00:23] | Your mom dsn’t like me very much, does she? | 你妈不怎么喜欢我 是吧 |
[00:25] | No, she’s crazy about you. | 哪有 她爱死你了 |
[00:27] | See you’re lying! You’re chewing on your hair. | 你撒谎呢 你正你咬头发呢 |
[00:29] | Babe, I can read you like the back of a DVD case. | 宝贝儿 我太了解你了 |
[00:33] | A’ight, you chew on your hair when you lie, | 知道不 你一撒谎就咬头发 |
[00:34] | You adjust your bra when you’re gonna yell at me | 你要凶我之前就调整内衣 |
[00:37] | And you get a far off look in your eyes when you narrate | 你在脑中自言自语时眼神 |
[00:39] | – in your head. – Even though Cole and I were clicking | – 会超放空 – 尽管我和Cole相处得不错 |
[00:41] | – There it is! – Stop noticing things I do! | – 就这样 – 别再观察我了 |
[00:44] | Even though Cole and I were clicking, | 尽管我和Cole相处得不错 |
[00:46] | there was another couple | 另一对情侣 |
[00:47] | – that was even more in sync than we were. – Queer. | – 却比我们更合拍 – 娘们儿 |
[00:51] | Hey, before you go study, I need your help. | 嘿 你去学习之前 帮我个忙 |
[00:53] | I have a patient who had to pee on a ski lift, | 我有个病人不得不在滑雪缆车上尿尿 |
[00:55] | So she pulled her pants down and her butt froze to the seat, | 她脱掉裤子后屁股冻在座椅上了 |
[00:57] | And when she got off, she lost | 结果她下来的时候 |
[00:58] | – most of the skin on her ass. – What’s the question? | – 屁股上大部分的皮都没了 – 你想问什么 |
[01:00] | – Can I laugh at that? – That depends. Is she within earshot? | – 我能笑她么 – 那看情况了 她能听见么 |
[01:03] | – No. – Well, it’s funny. No butt skin. | – 不 – 确实挺好笑的 屁股没皮了 |
[01:07] | – I lied. She’s right behind you. – What? | – 我骗你的 她就在你身后 – 什么 |
[01:11] | Ouch. | 啊哦 |
[01:13] | Well, chapter 14 is down. | 嗯 第14章搞定 |
[01:15] | Only 400 more pages to go before the test morrow. | 明天考试之前只要再看400多页就行了 |
[01:18] | I’ve never had to work this hard in my life. | 我这辈子就没这么拼过 |
[01:20] | School’s always been easy for me. Not to brag, | 上学对我从来都是小菜一碟 不是我吹 |
[01:22] | – But I was my high school and college valedictorian. – Me, too. | – 但高中和大学我都是毕业致辞代表最优生 – 我也是 |
[01:25] | – Me, too. – I was on the cover of “Time” Magazine as a 9 year old | – 我也是 – 我9岁就上了”时代周刊”封面 |
[01:28] | Because I invented a new kind of laser. | 因为我发明了一种新型激光器 |
[01:30] | Trang, you are so smart. | Trang 你好聪明哦 |
[01:32] | Babe, you’re smothering me. | 宝贝儿 别这么粘人 |
[01:35] | You can be a big fish at home, | 你在家可能很牛逼 |
[01:36] | And then you get to med school and everybody’s brilliant. | 但进了医学院 每个人都很优秀 |
[01:38] | Man, you brainiacs think you have it tough? | 老天 你们这帮天才觉得就自己难熬了 |
[01:40] | My ‘rents made me go to med school | 我父母让我上医学院 |
[01:42] | Because everyone on my dad’s side is a doctor. | 因为我爸家里人都是医生 |
[01:44] | Okay, on my mom’s side, everyone is a bounty hunter. | 我妈家里人都是赏金猎人 |
[01:46] | I don’t know why I couldn’t go to school for that. | 我怎么就不能去学做赏金猎人呢 |
[01:48] | Everyone in my entire family | 我家里的每个人都 |
[01:50] | is counting on me to become a doctor. | 指望着我能成为一名医生 |
[01:51] | And just in case I forget that fact, | 以防我忘了这一点 |
[01:54] | my mom calls me every eight | 我妈每八分钟一通电话 |
[01:55] | – minutes to check in. – I feel the pressure, too. | – 看我进展如何 – 我也压力山大 |
[01:58] | Not so much from my parents, | 倒不是来自于我父母 |
[01:59] | mostly because they think I’m dead. | 主要因为他们觉得我跟死了没两样 |
[02:03] | All right, movin’ on. | 好了 继续吧 |
[02:05] | The nervous system. | 神经系统 |
[02:08] | Bar codes? | 条形码 |
[02:10] | What the hell is this, a supermarket? | 把这地方当什么了 超市吗 |
[02:12] | – That’s a human being, for God’s sake. – Listen, old prospector, | – 那可是个人啊 天哪 – 听着 老头子 |
[02:15] | I know that any new machine scares you, | 我知道所有新设备都让你害怕 |
[02:17] | But here’s the well held secret. | 但告诉你个秘密 |
[02:18] | You know that box that records your favorite television shows? | 你知道那个录着你最爱电视节目的盒子 |
[02:23] | There isn’t a demon inside of it. | 那里面没有鬼的 |
[02:25] | Then how does it know what I like? | 那它怎么知道我喜欢看什么 |
[02:27] | I miss the good old days, | 我怀念过去的美好时光啊 |
[02:29] | When doctors and patients actually got to know each other. | 那时候病人和医生还互相了解 |
[02:32] | You know, back when sexually harassing a nurse | 你知道 那个所谓性骚扰女护士 |
[02:35] | was just considered polite chitchat. | 还只被认为是礼貌性闲谈的年代 |
[02:37] | Yes, the good old days. | 没错 旧日的美好时光啊 |
[02:39] | Back when a man of my color couldn’t be a doctor, | 那时我这肤色的人虽当不成医生 |
[02:41] | but could live out his lifelong dream | 却可以实现有一天能开车 |
[02:43] | of one day driving a white woman to her hair appointments. | 送一位白种女人去做头发的毕生梦想 |
[02:47] | Yes, things were much better back then. | 是啊 那时候世界美好多了 |
[02:49] | See? Turkleton gets it. | 听见没 Turkleton懂我 |
[02:54] | Happy test day. You know, I’ll be there, so don’t mess it up. | 考试顺利 我监考 别搞砸了 |
[02:56] | – Crap, I’m already late. – Wait. Breakfast. | – 糟了 我已经迟到了 – 等下 早餐 |
[03:00] | Strawberry frosting? Nice. | 草莓糖霜 真是好啊 |
[03:02] | Hey, you got fruit, dairy, enough sugar for a month. | 嘿 有水果 乳制品 足够一个月的糖 |
[03:05] | – What else you need? – Spoon. | – 你还要什么 – 勺子 |
[03:06] | Use your fingers, Queen Elizabeth. | 用手指吧 女王陛下 |
[03:08] | Mmm! Delicious. I’ll see you later. | 嗯 味道不错 回见了 |
[03:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:16] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[03:17] | That just sort of slipped out. | 说溜嘴了 |
[03:20] | I’m gonna just assume that was the frosting talking, | 我就当你是糖霜吃多了吧 |
[03:23] | ’cause, you know, | 因为你知道 |
[03:24] | that’s something I don’t ever want hear. | 那是我永远不想听见的话 |
[03:26] | – So would you like to take that back? – Yes, please. | – 所以你能收回那句话吗 – 好的 谢谢 |
[03:37] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:40] | I don’t want to take it back, ’cause it’s the truth. | 我不想收回那句话 因为那是事实 |
[03:42] | Since the second I met you, | 自打我遇见你 |
[03:44] | you’ve made everything in my life better. | 你让我生活中的一切变得美好 |
[03:46] | So, yeah. | 所以 没错 |
[03:50] | I love ya. | 我爱你 |
[03:56] | Perry, I thought we agreed you wouldn’t page me during lunch, | Perry 我以为我们已经达成共识你不在午餐时找我 |
[03:59] | – and I wouldn’t make you do cool hip hop handshakes. – Fine. | – 我不逼你做黑人式握手 – 好 |
[04:01] | then I owe you a fist bump and a “Peace out,” | 我欠你一记顶拳和”回见”手势 |
[04:03] | but in the meantime, I need a surgical consult on a patient | 不过现在 我有个溃疡性结肠炎病人 |
[04:05] | with ulcerative colitis. She is a lesbian. | 需要外科会诊 她是个拉拉 |
[04:08] | Hey, babe. You ever thought about being with another chick? | 嘿 宝贝儿 想过和别的妞儿搞搞吗 |
[04:12] | No, Cole. Ew! | 没有 Cole 恶 |
[04:17] | I only tell you this so that I can remain relatively guilt free | 我之所以告诉你 是因为当你不可避免地 |
[04:21] | for when you do inevitably stick one of your | 在病人面前张个大嘴表惊讶时 |
[04:22] | size 13 caveman feet firmly into your own mouth. | 我能相对无负罪感 |
[04:25] | I can handle a lesbian. | 我可以处理好拉拉的 |
[04:26] | I’m a professional doctor. Give me what you owe me. | 我是名专业的医生 欠债还钱吧 |
[04:29] | Yeah, yeah. Mm, solid. | 耶 耶 嗯 不错 |
[04:32] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[04:33] | All right, then, books down, murderers. | 好了 书都收起来 杀人犯们 |
[04:36] | It is time to show off | 是时候展示下 |
[04:37] | your useless regurgitation skills. | 你们废物般的反刍技能了 |
[04:39] | – Dr. Mahoney will be your proctor. – There you go. | – Mahoney医生负责监考 – 给 |
[04:42] | Try not to tell the test that you’re in love with it. | 尽量别告诉考卷你爱上它了 |
[04:49] | Sorry, dog. Already called shotgun on the lesbian. | 抱歉 兄弟 拉拉我占了 |
[04:52] | – You can’t call shotgun on a person. – All right, then. Dibs. | – 你不能占一个人 – 那好 我先定了 |
[04:56] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[04:57] | Dibs works. | 优先权适用 |
[04:58] | Todd, I’ll let you run point on this, but you gotta be cool. | Todd 我让你主场 可你必须保持蛋定 |
[05:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:03] | I’m Dr. Lesbian, I’ll be your lesbian. | 我是拉拉医生 我将是你的拉拉 |
[05:06] | I got it from here, Todd. | 接下来交给我吧 Todd |
[05:09] | – I said I’ve got it from here, Todd. – Okay. | – 我说了交给我 Todd – 好的 |
[05:14] | All right, then, gutter scum! I just found this cheat sheet. | 好了 各位人渣 我刚找到这张小抄 |
[05:18] | Any of you who left this room during the test stays. | 谁中途离开过考场给我留下 |
[05:21] | The rest of you, get out! | 其余的 滚蛋 |
[05:23] | Out! | 滚 |
[05:27] | Now I gotta tell you that I feel pretty confident | 告诉你们 我可以很自信地说 |
[05:29] | that I can maintain a certain level of calm, | 现在如果作弊的人主动承认的话 |
[05:32] | if the owner of this would simply admit to it. | 我还能保持一定程度的冷静 |
[05:36] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[05:38] | Go ahead and get that. | 接你的 |
[05:41] | Hi, mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[05:42] | No, the test isn’t over, so I don’t know my grade yet. | 不 考试还没结束呢 我不知道成绩 |
[05:45] | I’m so sorry. | 太抱歉了 |
[05:46] | It’s really hard to get her off the phone. | 让她挂电话真的太费劲了 |
[05:48] | I get that. My mom’s the same way. Let me see. | 我懂 我妈也一样 给我 |
[05:53] | That works. | 是个办法 |
[06:10] | I found this cheat sheet in the union sex bathroom just outside this hall, | 我在大厅外面的男女共用卫生间发现了这张小抄 |
[06:14] | So either we have a Matt Damon type custodian | 所以要么是我们有位像马特·达蒙一样的 |
[06:17] | with an extensive knowledge of the central nervous system, | 对中枢神经系统无所不知的清洁工 |
[06:19] | or one of you cheated. And since just last week, | 要么就是你们有人作弊 鉴于就在上周 |
[06:22] | I saw one of our fine janitors eat a piece of chalk, | 我看到我们一位杰出的清洁工在吃粉笔 |
[06:26] | I’m guessing the latter. Here’s the deal, | 所以我猜是后者 这样 |
[06:28] | You’re all going to be locked in this room | 你们都会被关在这里 |
[06:30] | until one of you comes forward and takes responsibility. | 直到有人主动承认错误 |
[06:35] | I hope you all think long and | 我希望你们都能 |
[06:37] | – hard about what you’ve done. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | – 好好反思自己的行为 – 噢 不 不 不 |
[06:39] | Butch, this happened on your watch. | 男人婆 你是监考 难辞其咎 |
[06:41] | – You’re not going anywhere. – Would it make any difference | – 你哪儿也别想去 – 要是我说 |
[06:43] | If I told you I have a personal issue | 我有个人问题 |
[06:44] | that makes staying in here really horrible for me? | 留在这里让我极为害怕呢 |
[06:47] | It would make me quite a bit happier. | 那会平添我诸多乐趣 |
[06:52] | Beth, this is Dr. Turk. How you doing? | Beth 这是Turk医生 你好 |
[06:55] | She must be your lady friend, huh? | 她就是你那位女性朋友吧 哈 |
[06:57] | Your lover. | 你的爱人 |
[06:59] | I don’t even know why I whispered that. | 我都不知道我干嘛要低声说 |
[07:00] | I just don’t know what you guys call each other nowadays. What is it? | 我只是不太知道现在你们怎么称呼彼此 是啥啊 |
[07:03] | Are you uncomfortable around lesbians? | 拉拉会让你感到不自在吗 |
[07:05] | What?! Me? Nah. | 啥 我 没有的事 |
[07:12] | Uh, Nicole, I’m gonna run a series of tests on you, | 呃 Nicole 我需要给你做一系列检查 |
[07:15] | but it would help me out a lot if you could tell me | 但如果你能描述下你的胃痛 |
[07:16] | what type of stomach pain you were having. | 会对我有很大帮助 |
[07:18] | It’s not that bad, really. | 真的没那么严重 |
[07:19] | The truth is, Beth wanted me to get checked out. | 事实上 是Beth希望我检查下 |
[07:22] | We’re going on vacation next week to Ibiza, | 我们和一帮女孩儿朋友们 |
[07:24] | with a bunch of our girlfriends, | 下周要去伊维萨岛度假 |
[07:26] | And all we do is dance, drink, | 我们整天就跳舞 喝酒 |
[07:29] | and, uh… | 还有 呃 |
[07:31] | Swim. | 游 泳 |
[07:35] | Are you okay, Dr. Turk? | 你没事吧 Turk医生 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[07:38] | I was just thinking about my family vacation to Ohio. | 我只是想起了我们家去俄亥俄州的旅行 |
[07:42] | Yeah, we, uh… | 对 我们 呃 |
[07:45] | We visited two science centers and it was a lot of fun. | 我们参观了两个科技中心 老有趣了 |
[07:48] | My daughter got scared, though, | 但我女儿吓到了 |
[07:49] | So we had to spend most of the time in the car. | 所以我们大部分时间都待在车里了 |
[07:53] | It was pretty awesome. | 超棒的 |
[07:54] | 28 29 30 28 29 30! | |
[07:58] | Damn, Trang! | 该死 Trang |
[07:59] | You are impervious to pain! | 你完全对疼痛无感啊 |
[08:01] | – Pay up, bitch! – Dr. Cox has to let us out eventually. | – 掏钱吧 贱人 – Cox医生早晚要放我们出去的 |
[08:04] | I mean, he can’t keep us here forever. | 他总不能把我们困一辈子吧 |
[08:07] | Can he? | 他能吗 |
[08:13] | – What’s your secret. – Shea butter and big floppy sun hats. | – 你怎么保养的 – 乳木果油加超大遮阳帽 |
[08:18] | Oh, and I made a deal with a witch. | 噢 我还和女巫做了个交易 |
[08:22] | How come witches never offer me a deal? | 女巫怎么从来不找我做交易呢 |
[08:24] | I’m approachable. | 我多好说话啊 |
[08:26] | Drew, come on. Just admit you cheated. | Drew 行了 就承认是你作弊了 |
[08:28] | It’s okay. You didn’t have time to study. | 没关系的 你哪有时间学习 |
[08:30] | You were out in a meadow, | 光忙着在草地里 |
[08:31] | pressing wildflowers and writing love sonnets. | 做野花标本 写情诗呢 |
[08:33] | Yes, me telling you I love you makes me a 19th century dandy. | 是啊 告诉你我爱你 就让我变身为19世纪花花公子了 |
[08:37] | Hey, Maya. You and Trang both left during the test. | 嘿 Maya 你和Trang俩考试中途都离开了 |
[08:40] | – Where were you? – Guys, we all left at some point. | – 去哪儿了 – 伙计们 我们都出去过 |
[08:43] | She’s right. We have to stop turning on each other. | 她说得对 我们不能窝里反啊 |
[08:45] | Especially since it’s so obvious that Cole’s the one who cheated. | 尤其很明显作弊的就是Cole |
[08:48] | I’m sure Cole has some great explanation. | 我相信Cole对此有很好的解释 |
[08:50] | – Cole, what were you doing in the bathroom? – Doing my test prep. | – Cole 你在卫生间干嘛了 – 做考前准备啊 |
[08:53] | Okay, part one dropping a “D.” | 好吧 首先拉泡屎 |
[08:56] | Part two using the mnemonic skills | 其次 使用我在注意力障碍夏令营 |
[08:58] | I picked up at A.D.D. Camp. | 学来的记忆法 |
[08:59] | Okay, I remember the circulatory system by singing Nickelback. | 我靠唱”五分钱乐队”的歌记住了循环系统 |
[09:03] | This is how I remind me | 我就这么记住 |
[09:06] | of blood cells and their jobs | 血细胞及其功能 |
[09:08] | lymphocytes and “T” Cells. | 淋巴球和T细胞的 |
[09:11] | Crushing cancer on every level. | 癌症各个击破 |
[09:13] | Wow. That makes a kind of horrible sense. | 哇哦 居然说得通啊 |
[09:17] | How’d that go for you? Awkward or, uh, really awkward? | 怎么样啊 尴尬 还是 很尴尬 |
[09:19] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[09:21] | Super awkward. | 超级尴尬 |
[09:22] | Oh! Look, Nicole’s colitis is pretty advanced. | 噢 听着 Nicole的结肠炎已经相当严重了 |
[09:24] | And surgery is too risky | 而做手术的风险又太大 |
[09:25] | due to her diabetes and thrombocytopenia. | 因为她患有糖尿病和血小板缺乏症 |
[09:27] | Well, just treat it with steroids then. | 嗯 那就用类固醇进行治疗呗 |
[09:28] | She must be in a lot of pain. I wonder why she didn’t tell me. | 她一定很痛苦 为什么不告诉我呢 |
[09:31] | Maybe she did, but you didn’t hear her because | 也许她说了 只是你没听见 |
[09:33] | you were fantasizing about being | 因为你正忙着想象自己 |
[09:35] | – stranded on lesbian island. – Is that a real place? | – 被搁浅在拉拉岛上呢 – 真有那地方吗 |
[09:38] | Because I can leave tonight. | 今晚我能说走就走 |
[09:40] | – What? – We’re just hard staring you away. | – 干嘛 – 用眼神逼你离开 |
[09:47] | There’s only one way to prove your innocence. | 只有一招能证明你的清白 |
[09:50] | It’s a human lie detector test. | 是人类谎言测试 |
[09:51] | I take your pulse and I ask you some basic questions. | 我量你的脉搏 问你一些基本问题 |
[09:54] | You can’t tell if I’m lying. I play online poker. | 你辨别不出我是不是在撒谎 我有玩儿线上扑克 |
[09:56] | – You ever kissed a dude? – No. | – 亲过男人吗 – 没 |
[09:58] | – Lie. – It was a lacrosse initiation. I didn’t even want to do it. | – 撒谎 – 那是个长曲棍球的入会仪式 我不想的 |
[10:01] | My god, your pulse is racing. | 天呐 你脉搏跳好快啊 |
[10:02] | Hey, forget this, man! What about you? | 嘿 少来 老兄 那你呢 |
[10:04] | I hope it was Drew. | 我希望是Drew |
[10:05] | And I hope he gets his butt thrown out of here. | 我希望他因此被踢出去 |
[10:07] | What did he do to you? | 他怎么你了 |
[10:09] | Did he smack you around? | 他打你了吗 |
[10:11] | Worse. He told me he loved me. Who does that? | 更糟 他说他爱我 谁干这事啊 |
[10:14] | Don’t you see? He’s trying to get me to trust him, | 看不出来么 他想让我信任他 |
[10:16] | So then he can just let me down. | 然后再令我失望 |
[10:17] | Crazy idea. You could just say “I love you” back. | 真是疯了 你回一句”我爱你”就行啦 |
[10:20] | Yeah, but then if it doesn’t work out, | 话是这么说 但如果我俩玩儿完 |
[10:22] | I’ll have to kill him, go to jail, escape, | 我就得杀了他 去坐牢 越狱 |
[10:23] | come back and kill you for giving me that advice. | 回来再杀了你 因为你给的狗屁建议 |
[10:25] | I love how our friendship is based predominately on threats. | 我喜欢我们的友谊主要建筑在这种威胁之上 |
[10:29] | But as much as they do terrify me, | 尽管它们让我害怕 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna go ahead and say it. | 可我还是要说 |
[10:33] | You and Drew are awesome together! | 你和Drew在一起超配的 |
[10:35] | Quit being such a chicken and just go for it. | 别再畏畏缩缩了 为了感情放手一搏吧 |
[10:39] | Dude, you never told us why you were in the bathroom. | 老兄 你可从来没说你去洗手间干嘛了 |
[10:41] | In the bathroom taking a leak. | 我小便来着 |
[10:43] | Didn’t you stop using public toilets, | 你不是在加油站厕所里 |
[10:45] | after you lived in a gas station bathroom for a month? | 住了一个月之后 就不再上公厕了吗 |
[10:48] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[10:49] | It was your fun fact at orientation. | 这是在迎新会上你的趣事介绍 |
[10:51] | Maya’s fact was she’s colorblind, | Maya说的是她是色盲 |
[10:53] | And trang absorbed his twin sister in the womb. | Trang的是在子宫里吸干了他的双胞胎妹妹 |
[10:56] | That’s why he’s so smart. My boy’s got two brains. | 所以他才那么聪明 这孩子可有两个大脑啊 |
[10:58] | That’s not how it works, genius. | 不是那么回事儿 天才 |
[11:00] | Why are you lying, Drew? What are you covering up? | 你为什么撒谎 Drew 你在隐瞒什么 |
[11:03] | I was on the phone, alright? | 我在打电话 好吗 |
[11:04] | You made a phone call in the middle of a test? | 你考试之中跑出去打电话 |
[11:06] | – To who? – It doesn’t matter! | – 和谁啊 – 那不重要 |
[11:09] | I can still feel you staring at me | 我能感觉到你还在盯着我 |
[11:12] | like a cheetah stares at a gazelle. | 像猎豹盯着羚羊一样 |
[11:15] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[11:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:19] | What the hell. I’ll tell the jackass I love him. | 有什么大不了的 我去和那蠢蛋说我爱他 |
[11:21] | It was a personal call, and it’s nobody’s business. | 那是通私人电话 与别人无关 |
[11:24] | It is our business ’cause you weren’t on the phone, | 与我们有关 因为你根本没打电话 |
[11:26] | – You were cheating. – I wasn’t cheating! I can prove it. | – 你在作弊 – 我没作弊 我可以证明 |
[11:28] | I was on the phone with my divorce lawyer. | 我在和我的离婚律师通电话 |
[11:32] | – You’re married? – A little. | – 你结婚了 – 有点儿 |
[11:34] | You always put yourself at risk, | 当你决定信任某人时 |
[11:35] | when you decide to trust someone else. | 你就是在拿自己冒险 |
[11:38] | Listen, I can explain. | 听着 我可以解释的 |
[11:42] | The good news is that we can manage your colitis | 好消息是我们可以用类固醇来治疗 |
[11:45] | with steroids. There are some side effects, however, | 你的结肠炎 但是会有些副作用 |
[11:47] | including fatigue, insomnia and weight gain. | 包括疲劳 失眠还有体重增加 |
[11:49] | – Isn’t there an operation I can have? – Yes, there is. | – 我不是可以进行手术吗 – 是的 |
[11:52] | But with your preexisting condition,surgery could prove fatal. | 但就你之前的状况来说 手术可能会致命 |
[11:55] | Whether you’re trusting a patient | 不论你是相信病人 |
[11:57] | to respond a certain way. | 会做出你认为的选择 |
[11:58] | I don’t care. I want the surgery. | 我不在乎 我要做手术 |
[12:02] | Or counting on your peers to let an awkward moment go by. | 还是指望你的同事能在尴尬时刻放你一马 |
[12:06] | Hey, how come you never introduced us to your wife? | 嘿 怎么从来都没让我们认识一下你老婆呢 |
[12:10] | Oh, I get it. Her face is busted, right? | 噢 知道了 长了张恐龙脸 对吧 |
[12:13] | I’m sick of this crap! Now we all know I didn’t cheat, | 我受够了这些废话 现在大家都知道我没有作弊 |
[12:16] | So it’s gotta be one of you! | 那作弊的一定是你们之一 |
[12:18] | Maya Trang Lucy Maya? Trang? Lucy? | |
[12:21] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[12:22] | But the hardest thing is when people put their trust in you | 但最难的是大家都信任于你 |
[12:25] | And you’re the one who’s been lying all along. | 而你却一直是撒谎的那个人 |
[12:33] | How’d that hair taste? | 头发味道如何 |
[12:34] | Like regret. | 像后悔 |
[12:35] | And coconut, because of my new conditioner, | 还有椰子 因为我新换了护发素 |
[12:37] | but mostly like regret. | 但主要还是后悔的味道 |
[12:39] | I never should’ve cheated. What am I gonna do? | 我压根儿就不该作弊的 我该怎么办 |
[12:43] | Hi, boys and girls. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[12:44] | Anybody admit to anything yet? | 有人承认了吗 |
[12:48] | Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 那就这么办吧 |
[12:48] | If someone doesn’t tell me who did it, | 如果没人告诉我是谁干的话 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna make you all retake the test. | 我就让你们一起重考 |
[12:52] | It’s gonna be a new test. It’s gonna be ten times as hard. | 会是个全新的测试 比上个难上十倍 |
[12:54] | It’s not just gonna be on medicine. | 不光是医学问题了 |
[12:56] | It’s going to be on everything. | 而是世界上的所有问题 |
[12:59] | Baseball,statistics of North Dakota high schools, | 棒球 北达科他州的高中统计数据 |
[13:01] | the geography of a made up fantasy world | 一个幻想世界的地理问题 |
[13:04] | I like to call coxatopia. | 我想称之为Cox托邦 |
[13:05] | That’s a magic land | 那是片神奇之地啊 |
[13:07] | where the rivers run of scotch and hordes of pigs | 威士忌汇流成河 一群群的猪 |
[13:09] | feed on the bones of cheating med students. | 以作弊医学生的骨肉为食 |
[13:11] | Where is Mahoney? And Drew? | Mahoney去哪儿了 还有Drew呢 |
[13:14] | Okay, yes, I have a wife. Let’s start there. | 好吧 没错 我有个妻子 就从这儿说吧 |
[13:17] | It was a drunken mistake. | 那是酒后失误 |
[13:19] | I’ve been trying to get out of it ever since. | 我一直在努力办理离婚 |
[13:20] | What else haven’t you told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的 |
[13:21] | I mean, do you have any kids? Have you robbed a bank? | 有孩子么 抢过银行吗 |
[13:23] | – Were you in a cult? – No, no, and I wouldn’t call it a cult. | – 加入过邪教吗 – 没 没 而且我不认为那是个邪教 |
[13:27] | It was more like a marketing opportunity | 更像是个营销机遇 最后让我们 |
[13:29] | – that ended with us all living on a compound. – Aw, what the hell? | – 都住在了一个大院里 – 啊 搞嘛呢 |
[13:31] | – Both of you get your asses back in that room! – No. | – 你俩马上给我回去 – 不 |
[13:35] | I’m gonna go ahead and give you a pass | 我就放你一马 |
[13:36] | Because you have murder eyes, but you go! | 因为你有杀人犯的眼神 但你 回去 |
[13:40] | Bye bye. | 拜拜 |
[13:43] | I just think choosing surgery could kill you. | 我认为选择手术可能会要了你的命 |
[13:46] | Talk to your lady sidekick. | 和你的女搭档谈谈 |
[13:48] | What’s the word I’m looking for? | 我该怎么称呼你那位 |
[13:49] | I don’t want Beth knowing anything about this. | 我希望Beth对此事一无所知 |
[13:51] | I want the surgery, | 我要做手术 |
[13:52] | And there’s nothing you can say that’ll change my mind. | 你说什么也无济于事 |
[13:58] | Please tell me you’ve got some good news for me, | 求你告诉我点儿好消息吧 |
[14:00] | – on this godforsaken day. – She’s still refusing steroids. | – 这天杀的一天 – 她还是拒绝类固醇治疗 |
[14:03] | I don’t get it. What are we missing? | 我就不懂了 我们到底忽视了什么原因 |
[14:04] | As usual, you are missing the point. | 和往常一样 你忽视了重点 |
[14:07] | She walked in off the street, and you didn’t take the time | 她走进这里 你却从未花时间 |
[14:09] | to find out anything about her. | 去了解她的任何事情 |
[14:11] | She could be anybody, a princess or a terrorist | 她可能是任何人 公主或者恐怖分子 |
[14:14] | – Or a hot lesbian. – Bob, she is a hot lesbian. | – 又或是性感的拉拉 – Bob 她就是个性感的拉拉 |
[14:17] | I knew one day that example would make sense. | 我就知道有一天这例子能成真 |
[14:20] | And we did talk to her. | 我们确实和她谈过了 |
[14:21] | About her condition, | 谈的是病情 |
[14:22] | But not about what makes her tick. | 但没谈她为什么这样做的原因 |
[14:24] | you see, in the old days, | 要知道 在过去 |
[14:26] | When we knew everything about a patient, | 我们了解病人的一切 |
[14:28] | Their decisions never surprised you. | 他们做的决定绝不会让你惊讶 |
[14:31] | You find out more about that young lady, | 你多了解了解那位女病人 |
[14:33] | I bet you’ll find the answer. | 肯定会找到答案的 |
[14:36] | If only there was a way to learn more about her. | 要怎么才能更了解她呢 |
[14:41] | To the internet! | 进军网络吧 |
[14:44] | I’m not like your girlfriend Dorian. | 我可不像你的女朋友Dorian |
[14:45] | I don’t roll like that. | 我不会和你一起嗨的 |
[14:47] | All right. I’m just trying to make it through the day. | 好吧 我会努力挺过这一天的 |
[14:50] | As you please. | 随你便 |
[14:53] | This is Denise. | 我是Denise |
[14:54] | Leave a message after the stupid beep. | 有事请在傻吡声后留言 |
[14:56] | Denise, it’s Drew. | Denise 我是Drew |
[14:57] | Look, if you’re not into me anymore, that’s fine, | 听着 如果你不喜欢我了 那没关系 |
[15:00] | Because there are a lot of women who get hot for married guys. | 因为好多女人偏爱已婚男呢 |
[15:04] | Ha ha ha. | 哈哈哈 |
[15:06] | Too soon, probably. | 估计玩笑开早了 |
[15:07] | Look, um, I’m a jerk | 听着 呃 我是个笨蛋 |
[15:09] | And I’m a mess, | 搞得一团糟 |
[15:11] | And, please call me back. | 还有 拜托回我电话吧 |
[15:14] | I can’t take this anymore. I have to turn myself in. | 我受不了了 我要去自首 |
[15:17] | Oh, babe, babe. You don’t have to do that. | 噢 宝贝儿 宝贝儿 你不需要的 |
[15:19] | I do. It’s not right. Hey, guys. | 我需要 这样不对 嘿 伙计们 |
[15:23] | I’m really sorry I didn’t say this hours ago, | 真抱歉之前没能说出口 |
[15:25] | – But the truth is, – that I cheated. | – 但事实是 – 我作弊了 |
[15:28] | All right, I told Lucy earlier, and she’s been protecting me. | 是这样的 之前我告诉了Lucy 她一直在掩护我 |
[15:31] | Boom. Twist. | 砰 剧情大反转 |
[15:33] | Wow, the cheating cheater who everybody thought cheated | 哇哦 大家都认定作弊的人 |
[15:39] | is the one who cheated. | 真的作弊了 |
[15:40] | You’re right. Sweet twist. | 你说得对 好棒的剧情大反转 |
[15:44] | – Dr. Cox, check this out. – My god. Is that Nicole? | – Cox医生 看这个 – 天呐 那是Nicole吗 |
[15:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:50] | Is this why you don’t want to take steroids? | 这是你不接受类固醇治疗的原因吗 |
[15:52] | ’cause you’re worried about how much weight you’re gonna gain? | 因为你担心会变胖 |
[15:54] | That was eight years ago. | 那是八年前了 |
[15:55] | Beth has never known me like this, | Beth不知道以前我是这个样子的 |
[15:56] | – and I don’t want her to. – We’re talking about your health here. | – 我也不想让她知道 – 我们这里谈论的是你的健康问题 |
[15:58] | Beth is going to understand. | Beth会理解的 |
[16:01] | Before you make any decisions, do yourself a favor | 在你做任何决定之前 为自己着想一下 |
[16:04] | And talk it over with your partner. | 和你的伴侣好好谈谈 |
[16:05] | – Partner. – Thank you! “Partner.” | – 伴侣 – 不胜感激啊 “伴侣” |
[16:08] | That’s the word I was looking for. | 我想说的就是这个词 |
[16:09] | Partner! You guys are lesbian partners, together. | 伴侣 你们是拉拉伴侣 在一起的 |
[16:13] | I’m, just, uh, back out, but think about it. | 我 就先 撤退了 不过你考虑考虑 |
[16:18] | Cole, what are you doing? | Cole 你这是在干嘛 |
[16:20] | Baby, I’m untouchable at this school. | 宝贝儿 这学校动不了我 |
[16:22] | I’ll take the fall for you. | 我帮你背罪就得了 |
[16:24] | And because this is so noble, | 因为这举动是如此之高尚 |
[16:26] | I’m gonna walk out in dramatic slo-mo. | 我要用戏剧化的慢镜头离开 |
[16:32] | You can’t let him do this. | 你不能让他这么做 |
[16:34] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们 |
[16:35] | I am the one who cheated! | 是我作弊了 |
[16:38] | No, out loud. Tell them out loud. | 不 大声说 大声告诉他们 |
[16:41] | It was me. | 是我 |
[16:46] | I was the one who cheated. | 我才是作弊的人 |
[16:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[16:48] | Because we’re all signed off on Cole taking the blame. | 因为我们都认可应该让Cole承担责任 |
[16:52] | Yes, I did it. I hate myself for it. | 是我作弊 我恨自己这样做 |
[16:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[16:56] | It’s just that I am drowning here. | 我感觉自己要在这里溺毙了 |
[16:59] | Ever since I got to med school, everything’s been a struggle. | 自从我上了医学院 一切都拼了命地争 |
[17:03] | I wanted a win, | 我想赢一次 |
[17:05] | something I could tell my mom about | 有那么一件值得骄傲的事告诉我妈 |
[17:08] | without being full of crap. | 而不是满嘴谎言 |
[17:09] | I’m really sorry, truly, | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[17:12] | For putting you all through this, and | 把你们置于此境地 |
[17:15] | I’ll go tell Dr. Cox I cheated. | 我会去和Cox医生坦白 |
[17:26] | Come on, what would Carla say if she found out | 说嘛 如果Carla发现你以前已经 |
[17:27] | that you’d already been married once before? | 结过一次婚 她会怎么说 |
[17:30] | Don’t even joke like that. | 开玩笑也不能这么说 |
[17:32] | If that gets back to Carla, I’m a dead man. | 如果这话传到Carla耳朵里 我就死翘翘了 |
[17:34] | Talking about me being married before Carla. | 还我在Carla之前结过婚 |
[17:36] | – Dr. Turk, you were married before? – We’re talking here. | – Turk医生 你之前结过婚啊 – 我们俩这儿说话呢 |
[17:40] | That’s one of Carla’s girlfriends. | 那可是Carla的女友之一 |
[17:42] | I can’t have that. This is just as bad | 我不能这么说 这和我说Carla毒舌 |
[17:44] | – as if I were to call Carla bitchy. – You think Carla’s bitchy? | – 下场一样惨的 – 你觉得Carla毒舌吗 |
[17:47] | No! I didn’t say, Sheila! | 不 我没说 Sheila |
[17:50] | Just take your butt to where it needs to be and stay there! | 该干嘛干嘛去 别乱晃了 |
[17:54] | I just feel like I’ve finally found someone I can trust, | 我只是觉得终于找到了自己可以信任的人 |
[17:56] | And then he goes and does this. | 然后就发现了这事 |
[17:57] | I mean, what am I supposed to do now? | 现在我该怎么办 |
[18:00] | Look at those two right there. | 看看那边那对 |
[18:02] | I hear ya. Everyone thinks I’m a little butch anyway. | 我明白了 人人都觉得我挺爷们儿的 |
[18:04] | – I mean, I might as well dive in. – No. Denise, no, | – 不如直接当个拉 – 不 Denise 不是这样 |
[18:08] | Nicole is one of my patients, and she was willing | Nicole是我的病人 她宁愿冒着失去生命的风险 |
[18:11] | to risk death to keep her past from her partner. | 也不想让她的伴侣知道她的过去 |
[18:13] | I just learned that word, | 我刚学的新词 |
[18:14] | – by the way,”Partner.” – I’m proud of you. | – 嘿嘿 “伴侣” – 为你骄傲 |
[18:16] | Sometimes when you really care about someone, | 有时当你真心在意某人 |
[18:18] | You want them to know you just as you are right now. | 你希望他们知道的就是当下的你 |
[18:21] | The best version of yourself. | 最好的你 |
[18:24] | You really gonna blame Drew for that? | 你真的要为此而责怪Drew吗 |
[18:27] | Hey, guys, have you seen Dr. Cox? | 嘿 伙计们 看见Cox医生了吗 |
[18:30] | He went back to the lecture hall | 他回演讲厅了 |
[18:32] | Mumbling something about feeding med students to pigs. | 咕哝着什么拿医学生喂猪之类的 |
[18:35] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[18:37] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[18:39] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[18:43] | Please tell me exactly what part | 请向我解释下”禁止离开 |
[18:45] | of “Don’t leave this room” is lost on you. | 这房间”中哪部分你听不懂 |
[18:47] | – Look, Dr. Cox, – Go sit down. | – 听我说 Cox医生 – 去坐下 |
[18:50] | Now since you all claim, | 既然你们口径一致 |
[18:52] | that you have no idea who the cheater is, | 说不知道是谁作弊了 |
[18:55] | The re-exam will be tomorrow morning at 4:00 A.M | 重考将在明天早晨4点开始 |
[18:58] | Outside | 在外面 |
[19:00] | Rain or shine. | 风雨无阻 |
[19:01] | Although, if I were you, I’d plan for rain, | 不过如果我是你们 我还是希望能下雨 |
[19:03] | ’cause I’m gonna bring a hose. | 因为反正我会带水管去的 |
[19:10] | What the fraggle rock just happened? | 刚刚上演了什么 |
[19:12] | You guys didn’t turn me in? | 你们没举报我么 |
[19:15] | The truth is, I’m drowning here, too, | 事实是 我也快在这地方溺亡了 |
[19:17] | And the only reason I’m surviving is because of you. | 但唯一让我坚持下去的理由就是你 |
[19:20] | I mean, this place is straight up Chuck Norris. Tough as balls. | 这地方完全就是Chuck Norris 又硬又软啊 |
[19:24] | We’re all having trouble. | 我们都有自己的问题 |
[19:26] | Even you, Drew? | 你也是吗 Drew |
[19:27] | Nah, but, uh, I’ve had, like, | 没 但是 我 大概 |
[19:30] | 15 second chances in my life. | 被原谅过15次了吧 |
[19:33] | You deserve at least one, right? | 你至少应得一次机会吧 对吧 |
[19:35] | Just. Don’t do it again. | 就 下次别这样了 |
[19:38] | They say the truth will set you free, | 人们说真相会给你自由 |
[19:40] | But sometimes you need a little push. | 但有时你还是需要一点助力 |
[19:43] | She’s gonna go with the steroids. | 她同意采取类固醇治疗 |
[19:45] | – Should we tell Kelso he was right? – I’ll just send him an e-mail. | – 要不要感谢下Kelso – 我给他发个邮件吧 |
[19:48] | I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even know how to turn his computer on. | 我肯定他连开机都不会 |
[19:52] | Telling the truth’s just the beginning. | 说出事实不过是个开始 |
[19:54] | Owning it’s the hard part. | 不再伪装才是最难的 |
[19:55] | Hey, mom. School’s great. | 嘿 妈 学校超棒 |
[20:02] | Actually, it’s a lot harder than I thought, and | 事实上 比我想象的难得多 |
[20:07] | I’m having a really tough time. | 我现在过得真的挺艰难 |
[20:10] | Because the one thing you can never run from is how you really feel. | 因为你永远无法无视你自己的内心 |
[20:14] | – Hey. – Don’t talk. I have something to say, | – 嘿 – 别说话 我有话说 |
[20:17] | And after I say it, I don’t want you say the same thing back, I don’t want you to look at me, | 我说完后 不需要你说同样的话 我也不想你看着我 |
[20:20] | And I don’t want it acowledged at all. | 而且我也不希望这话就代表了什么 |
[20:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:30] | Now don’t talk to me for a couple days. | 这几天别和我说话 |
[20:37] | Carla, calm down. | Carla 淡定 |
[20:39] | Okay, I don’t care what Sheila said. | 好 我不管Sheila和你说了什么 |
[20:40] | I was never married and I didn’t call you bitchy. | 我从没结过婚也没说你毒舌 |
[20:42] | I know she’s a good friend of yours, | 我知道她是你的好朋友 |
[20:44] | But that woman is crazy, baby. She’s crazy! | 但那女人脑子有病啊 宝贝儿 她疯子 |
[20:47] | No, I, What are you | 别 我 你这是 |
[20:49] | What the | 搞什么 |
[20:51] | I’m | 我 |
[20:53] | Don’t you hang up on me! | 不许挂我电话 |
[20:54] | Don’t… | 不许 |
[20:57] | Damn, my wife is annoying! | 该死的 我老婆真烦人 |
[21:01] | What do you say | 每人20块 |
[21:02] | 20 bucks a head, you keep your mouth shut? | 封口费 如何 |
[21:04] | All right, follow me to the A.T.M. | 好吧 前往取款机 |
[21:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |