时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道你来这的原因吗 |
[00:13] | I was ordered to be here. | 是上头要我来的 |
[00:14] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[00:18] | Oh, yeah, well, look, my new C.O. thinks | 我的新指挥官认为 |
[00:19] | that he’s gonna make admiral one day | 有一天他会以他 |
[00:21] | with his pioneering approach to the management | 超前的战斗压力管理方式 |
[00:23] | of combat stress. | 被擢升为上将 |
[00:26] | So you’re not a fan of psychotherapy? | 你不喜欢心理治疗吧 |
[00:31] | No. | 没错 |
[00:34] | So… | 那么 |
[00:35] | what should we talk about? | 我们该聊什么呢 |
[00:36] | I don’t know. It’s your nickel. | 我不知道 由你主导 |
[00:39] | Your time. | 你来定 |
[00:40] | All right. Tell me about Nate. | 好吧 跟我聊聊内特 |
[00:49] | Jack… pot. | 头…奖 |
[00:55] | You know… | 就算… |
[00:59] | even if I wanted to talk about that night– | 我想跟你聊那个夜晚 |
[01:00] | the op, and what happened– | 那次行动 所发生的事 |
[01:03] | I don’t think you would be cleared. | 我认为你没这个权限 |
[01:04] | Mr. Hayes, | 海斯先生 |
[01:06] | I read the after action reports. | 我读了战后报告 |
[01:08] | I know about the weapons on the ship | 我知道船上的武器 |
[01:09] | and where they were going. | 还有它们要运往哪里 |
[01:11] | I’m cleared to know anything you do. | 你所有的任务我都有权知道 |
[01:30] | TOC, we have confirmed | 作战中心 头奖已找到 |
[01:30] | jackpot– I’m looking at 14 Javelin missiles. | 我眼前有十四枚标枪导弹 |
[01:33] | Request permission to move to demo. | 请求准许执行拆毁 |
[01:35] | Copy, Bravo 1. Wait one. | 收到 B1 稍等 |
[01:37] | Bravo 1 standing by. | B1待命中 |
[01:39] | War on terror, baby. | 反恐战争 宝贝 |
[01:41] | War on terror. | 反恐战争 |
[01:44] | TOC did give you the authorization | 作战中心准许你 |
[01:45] | to move to demolition. | 执行拆毁 |
[01:47] | You set the charges, | 你弄好了爆炸装置 |
[01:49] | but instead of proceeding immediately to exfil… | 但却没有立即撤离…. |
[01:53] | Bravo 2, this is Bravo 4. | B2 我是B4 |
[01:56] | – Go for 2. – What’s the story on those skiffs? | -B2请说 -那些小艇什么情况 |
[02:00] | Still out of our hair for the moment. | 目前没有靠近我们 |
[02:02] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[02:03] | There’s no reason we can’t look inside that safe on the bridge. | 我们不该看看桥上的保险库吗 |
[02:06] | Bridge safe is not our mission. | 桥的保险库不属于我们的任务 |
[02:08] | We get into that safe, maybe we find something | 我们进去保险库 也许我们能找到 |
[02:10] | lets us go after guys on both ends of the shipment. | 有助于追查这批货买卖双方的线索 |
[02:13] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. What’s your status? Over. | B1 我是B2 你那什么情况 完毕 |
[02:16] | Bravo 2, hold one. | B2 稍等 |
[02:21] | Let’s do this. | 开干吧 |
[02:23] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[02:24] | This is Bravo 1. We’re going for the ship’s log. | 我是B1 我们去找航海日志 |
[02:27] | We’re gonna find out where these arms were headed. | 我们会找出这些武器要运往哪里 |
[02:29] | Sonny, you owe me that bottle of Macharren’s. | 桑尼 你欠我马卡伦的酒 |
[02:32] | Nate talked him into it? | 内特说服他的吗 |
[02:33] | Why do I feel like you just hustled me? | 我怎么觉得刚刚被你忽悠了 |
[02:35] | ‘Cause I did. | 你感觉对了 |
[02:37] | Nate really wanted to get a look in that safe. | 内特真的很想看一下保险库里有什么 |
[02:40] | It doesn’t matter what Nate wanted. | 内特想要什么不重要 |
[02:43] | I made the call. | 我做的决定 |
[03:12] | Clear. Clear. | 安全 安全 |
[03:14] | You guys get back to exfil. | 你们回到撤离点 |
[03:18] | Alpha Team, moving to exfil. | A队 前往撤离点 |
[03:26] | We got names, numbers. | 我们拿到了名字和数字 |
[03:28] | I mean, that’s just the stuff we can halfway read. | 可以在路上看 |
[03:33] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. You have three enemy boats inbound. | B1 我是B2 有三艘敌船靠近你了 |
[03:36] | You need to exfil immediately. | 你必须马上撤离 |
[03:37] | Copy that. We’re moving to the secondary extraction point. | 收到 我们前往第二撤离点 |
[03:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:12] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[04:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[04:28] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[04:35] | – We lost the bag. – Nate, leave it. | -我们把包弄丢了 -内特 别管了 |
[04:37] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[04:37] | – Don’t do it.- Jace, I got it. | -别管了 -老杰 我能行 |
[04:39] | – Don’t you do it, kid. – I got it. | -别管了 孩子 -我能行 |
[04:41] | I got it! | 我能行 |
[04:42] | – Let me get it. – Get in. | -让我去拿 -上船 |
[04:43] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:46] | Get him in! | 把他拉进来 |
[04:48] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[05:23] | Fire in the hole, boys! | 准备引爆 |
[05:37] | Where’s that blood coming from? | 这是谁的血 |
[06:00] | I understand that you’re still in touch with his wife and child. | 据我所知 你和他的妻儿还有联系 |
[06:07] | He’s my godson. | 我是他的教父 |
[06:09] | And they’re living in Wyoming now? | 他们现在在怀俄明州吗 |
[06:11] | That’s where she’s from. | 她老家是那儿的 |
[06:14] | Molly. | 莫莉 |
[06:15] | That’d be Nate’s, uh, wife, um… | 她是内特的妻子 |
[06:20] | widow, so, yeah. | 现在是遗孀 |
[06:21] | And she’s bringing the boy back here | 她这周末带儿子回来 |
[06:23] | this weekend for his First Communion. | 举行他的第一次圣餐仪式 |
[06:26] | Will your family be there? | 你的家人会去吗 |
[06:27] | Well, look at that. Time’s up. | 看看 都到点了 |
[06:31] | So we’re clear, the fact that you refused | 我明白了 你拒绝 |
[06:34] | to talk about Nate’s death is the most obvious way | 谈论内特的死 |
[06:37] | of telling me that that’s exactly what | 让我清楚地知道 |
[06:39] | we need to be talking about. | 这正是我们需要谈的 |
[06:40] | It was really nice meeting you, Julie. | 很高兴认识你 茱莉 |
[06:42] | – Uh, Dr. Kruger. – Right. | -是克鲁格医生 -对 |
[06:45] | I trust you agree that | 我相信你也认同 |
[06:46] | I fulfilled my obligation here this morning, | 我今天早上尽到了我的职责 |
[06:48] | and you will relate that to my chain of command. | 你也会向我上级如实汇报 |
[06:54] | The body of Christ. | 领圣体 |
[06:58] | The body of Christ. | 领圣体 |
[07:01] | The body of Christ. | 领圣体 |
[07:05] | Aha! Look at that, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 快看啊 |
[07:07] | our First Communicant, Landon Massey. | 我们的第一位领圣餐者 兰登·马西 |
[07:09] | Come here, buddy. | 过来 小伙子 |
[07:10] | Ah, bud! Yeah. Yes. | 小伙子 恭喜 |
[07:12] | Hey, blow it up. | 击拳 |
[07:13] | You know he’s sleeping on our fold-out, right? | 你知道他在我们的折叠家具上睡觉吧 |
[07:15] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[07:18] | I miss seeing you guys. | 我很想念你们 |
[07:21] | It sucks that’s the way it works. | 事情弄成这样真是太糟糕了 |
[07:22] | And if any of us thought there was even a chance | 如果你们两个有一丝可能 |
[07:24] | you two weren’t gonna get past this, | 挺不过这关 |
[07:25] | we’d all be taking it pretty hard. | 我们都会很难受的 |
[07:27] | All right, buddy, look, | 好了 小伙子 看 |
[07:28] | you just enjoy it while you can, okay? | 好好再享受一下吧 |
[07:29] | ‘Cause in a few years, you want a sip of wine, | 因为过几年如果你想喝口红酒 |
[07:31] | you’re gonna have to start copping to Father | 就得先向神父 |
[07:32] | about all your sins. | 忏悔自己所有的罪过 |
[07:33] | Maybe not all of them. | 或许不用全部忏悔 |
[07:35] | – We’re gonna go. – I’m sorry, | -我们得走了 -不好意思 |
[07:36] | you can’t spare a single Saturday afternoon | 你都不能腾出一个周六下午的时间 |
[07:39] | to celebrate your godbrother’s First Communion? | 来庆祝你弟兄的第一次圣餐仪式吗 |
[07:40] | We just watched him eat the wafer. | 我们刚看完他吃圣饼 |
[07:42] | We really got to stay till he drinks the Kool-Aid? | 还要看着他喝饮料吗 |
[07:44] | What you say in private’s one thing. | 私底下怎么说随你 |
[07:45] | In public, you represent this family. | 在公开场合 你代表的是这个家 |
[07:50] | – Hey, Daddy. – Hi. | -爸爸 -嗨 |
[07:53] | – We’re gonna go. – Okay. | -我们准备走了 -好 |
[07:57] | And they’re off. | 他们走了 |
[08:00] | Well, you know, I’m… | 你知道的 我… |
[08:00] | I’m just gonna go be | 我准备… |
[08:03] | – somewhere else. – Yeah. | -准备撤了 -好 |
[08:09] | So, Molly and Landon are gonna stay at the house | 莫莉打算她父母回去后 |
[08:12] | for a couple nights after her parents go back. | 和兰登在家里待几晚 |
[08:14] | Okay. Well, I don’t live there anymore, | 好的 反正我都不住那儿了 |
[08:16] | so it really doesn’t matter, right? | 根本没关系 对吧 |
[08:17] | – But… – And I realize it’s a long shot, | -但… -我知道不太可能 |
[08:20] | but it’d be great if you could come by one evening. | 但如果你哪天晚上来一趟 就太好了 |
[08:25] | That’s the first week of new rotation. | 那是新一轮驻派的第一周 |
[08:27] | Also, Emma’s recital is this week, | 另外 艾玛这周有朗诵会 |
[08:29] | and I know she won’t say anything, | 我知道她什么都不会说 |
[08:31] | but it would mean a lot if you could just be there. | 但如果你能到场 对她一定意义重大 |
[08:35] | I’ll try. I will try. | 我试试吧 |
[08:40] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:41] | Okay, we got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:42] | Sorry, you’ll have to excuse us. | 抱歉 我们要失陪了 |
[08:44] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:47] | Let’s move. Go do this. | 走吧 我们走 |
[08:50] | Just be safe. | 注意安全 |
[08:50] | Call when you can, okay? | 有空给我打电话 好吗 |
[08:54] | I will. | 好的 |
[08:56] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:03] | The Agency believes we have an opportunity to snatch Abu Samir. | 局里觉得我们有机会抓捕阿布·萨米尔 |
[09:07] | Yes, I know, some of us have been down this road before. | 我知道 有些人已经听烦了 |
[09:09] | But for anyone needing a refresher… | 但我还得再说一次 |
[09:12] | Abu Samir Al-Masri, | 阿布·萨米尔·马斯里 |
[09:14] | high-level ISIL commander, | 伊斯兰国高级指挥官 |
[09:16] | responsible for dozens of attacks | 是伊拉克境内几十起 |
[09:18] | on coalition forces in Iraq. | 针对联军袭击的幕后指挥者 |
[09:20] | Last several months, we’ve had sightings of Samir | 过去几个月 在中非境内发现萨米尔 |
[09:22] | throughout Central Africa, meeting with various | 在跟当地各种圣战分子领导者 |
[09:24] | local Jihadi leaders. | 进行会面 |
[09:26] | He’s due to sit down with some guys from Boko Haram in two days. | 他两天后会跟几个博科圣地的人会谈 |
[09:30] | That’s our window. | 这就是我们的机会 |
[09:32] | We’re going into Nigeria? | 我们要去尼日利亚吗 |
[09:33] | Not Nigeria. | 不是尼日利亚 |
[09:35] | Liberia. | 是利比里亚 |
[09:36] | Samir doesn’t trust Boko enough | 萨米尔不相信博科的人 |
[09:37] | to meet on their own turf. | 所以不会去他们的地盘 |
[09:38] | General Lionheart– | 狮心将军 |
[09:40] | he’s guaranteeing security for both sides | 他在蒙罗维亚外的驻地里 |
[09:42] | at his compound outside Monrovia. | 保护会谈双方的安全 |
[09:44] | They’ve got 24-hour drone surveillance on the place. | 那里24小时都有无人机监控 |
[09:47] | They’ll let us know as soon as Samir’s on-site. | 萨米尔一出现我们就会知道 |
[09:49] | We’re looking for a straight-up snatch-and-grab. | 这是一次直截了当的抓捕行动 |
[09:51] | Live capture of a high-value target. | 活捉高价值目标 |
[09:54] | So you believe a moment of truth comes, | 你觉得大限来临时 |
[09:55] | and Abu Samir just passes on martyrdom? | 阿布·萨米尔不会殉道吗 |
[09:58] | Martyrdom’s a young man’s game. | 殉道是小孩子的把戏 |
[09:59] | Samir’s talent for self-reinvention | 萨米尔东山再起的天赋 |
[10:01] | is part of what’s allowed him to survive | 是他在这二十多年的 |
[10:03] | in the game for over 20 years. | 战争游戏中活下来的原因之一 |
[10:04] | But that means 20 years of gold | 就是说他的脑袋 |
[10:07] | floating around his head. | 是个二十年的金库 |
[10:08] | And if you can bring him to me | 如果你们能把他 |
[10:10] | still breathing, | 活着带给我 |
[10:12] | I’m gonna get it all. | 我会把它挖空 |
[10:15] | 阿布·萨米尔·马斯里 伊拉克 基尔库克 2013年2月 叙利亚 霍姆斯 2014年9月 伊拉克 摩苏尔 2015年11月 伊拉克 巴格达 2016年9月 伊拉克 拉马迪 2017年2月 | |
[10:37] | – Clear! – Reset! | -安全 -重置 |
[10:58] | Yo mama. | 尼玛 |
[10:58] | – Get on the ground! – Whatever. | -趴到地上 -随便你 |
[10:59] | Get on the ground! | 趴到地上 |
[11:00] | – Get on the ground now! – Stop worrying about me. | -马上趴到地上 -别担心我了 |
[11:01] | – Stop worrying about me. – Now! | -别担心我了 -快点 |
[11:02] | You should worry about your hostage ’cause you dead. | 你应该担心你的人质 因为你已经死了 |
[11:06] | Hold there! | 停下 |
[11:11] | It appears we have a problem, Mr. Spenser. | 好像有点问题 斯宾塞先生 |
[11:14] | Big problem, Big Chief. | 大问题 老大 |
[11:16] | For you and me, both. | 对你我来说都是 |
[11:18] | Matter of fact, | 其实 |
[11:19] | mine might be the bigger problem. | 我的问题可能更大 |
[11:22] | See, you get taken in the prime of your life while you still have your hair. | 你要是英年早逝 |
[11:26] | I have to live the rest of my life with these fellas | 那我的下半辈子要一直听这些人 |
[11:29] | whispering behind my back | 在我背后议论 |
[11:30] | how I got you killed | 我是怎么害死你的 |
[11:31] | on account of I went easy. | 就因为我对你要求太松 |
[11:33] | What do you think of that? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[11:35] | I think the name Big Chief is meant to be ironic. | 我觉得老大这名字挺讽刺的 |
[11:38] | How’s that now? | 为什么呢 |
[11:40] | Well, Big Chief in the movie, | 电影里的老大 |
[11:42] | I mean, the guy barely talks. | 很少说话 |
[11:44] | You know, in fact, it-it even kind of seems like | 甚至会觉得 |
[11:45] | maybe he can’t talk. | 他不会说话 |
[11:47] | Whereas you… | 然而你… |
[11:50] | Please step out, miss. | 请出去一下 女士 |
[11:51] | Thank you for your service. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[11:54] | Mr. Spenser, would you care to save us a little time | 斯宾塞先生 能不能别磨蹭 |
[11:56] | and tell us the mistakes | 告诉我们 |
[11:57] | you’re already planning to correct | 你已经准备改正的错误 |
[11:59] | so as not to get yourself killed in some dumbass way? | 好让自己不会因为犯蠢没了小命 |
[12:04] | I can’t think of one. | 我想不出来 |
[12:05] | Do you believe you were right not to assess as a threat | 你认为刚才拿枪指着你脑袋的女士 |
[12:07] | the woman we just saw with a gun to your head? | 不构成威胁 这种认知是对的吗 |
[12:10] | I believe I was correct to prioritize | 我认为先把符合兵役年龄的男性 |
[12:12] | the military-age male as the greater threat. | 视为更大的威胁 这么做是对的 |
[12:14] | But I guess I should have considered the possibility | 但我不该排除 |
[12:16] | that she was muling ’em. | 她是他们的帮手 |
[12:18] | You know, but, even then, I-I don’t think | 但即使这样 我还是觉得 |
[12:20] | that I would have turned around to search her | 我不会先转身去搜她的身 |
[12:23] | before I got him on the ground. | 再去制服他 |
[12:25] | And if I had, | 就算我那样做了 |
[12:26] | I bet you would’ve dinged me for it. | 你也还是会找我的茬 |
[12:32] | Reset! | 重置 |
[12:36] | – I’m telling you, he’s not ready. – So he’s a wiseass. | -我就说他没准备好 -他是个机灵鬼 |
[12:39] | – Wiseass? More like a smartass. – Okay. | -机灵鬼 是小聪明吧 -好吧 |
[12:41] | Do you remember what we were like when we were in Green Team? | 你还记得我们在青队时的情况吗 |
[12:44] | Okay, I’m sorry, but we just watched him get killed. | 抱歉 但我们刚才看到他被杀了 |
[12:46] | – Did you see that? – You know as well as I know | -你看到了吗 -你我都知道 |
[12:47] | that scenario is a no-win. | 这种情况是必败的 |
[12:49] | Big Chief says the kid sees the Matrix, | 老大说那孩子和他爸一样 |
[12:51] | – just like his old man. – What, is he gonna write a book, too? | -能看到本质 -那他也要写本书吗 |
[13:00] | Anybody see a way to hit this place from the ground? | 谁有办法从地面攻击这个地方 |
[13:02] | Well, not with Humvees or APCs, that’s for sure. | 可以确定的是 悍马和装甲车不行 |
[13:04] | A little Mogadishu for my taste. | 我喜欢这种摩加迪沙的感觉 |
[13:07] | We could patrol in. | 可以偷偷潜入 |
[13:08] | Insert somewhere on this beach. | 从这片海滩上找地方登陆 |
[13:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:12] | All that garbage floating | 漂浮在水面上的垃圾 |
[13:13] | on the surface gonna be a problem for the outboards. | 可能会影响发动机 |
[13:15] | Guys, stop, you’re way overthinking this, all right? | 伙计们 够了 你们考虑太多了吧 |
[13:17] | We’re not swimming the prisoner out. Okay? | 我们不能带犯人游出来 明白吗 |
[13:19] | We’re going in the same way we’re going out, | 我们怎么进去就怎么出来 |
[13:20] | that’s with choppers. | 用直升机 |
[13:21] | Rotors are gonna make an awful racket | 在山谷里飞升时螺旋桨会 |
[13:23] | coming up the valley. | 发出巨大的声响 |
[13:24] | Give everybody in the house time to get set to repel boarders. | 给里面的人充足的准备反抗时间 |
[13:27] | It’s not Samir’s house. | 这不是萨米尔的房子 |
[13:29] | But it’s not Samir’s house. | 但这不是萨米尔的房子 |
[13:31] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:32] | So why’s he gonna dig in when he hears the rotors? | 当他听到直升机时为什么要准备作战 |
[13:34] | He’s not gonna dig in when he hears the rotors, okay? | 他听到直升机时不会准备作战 好吗 |
[13:35] | Spooks already said he’s not into martyrdom. | 情报员说了他不会殉道 |
[13:37] | So we’re come straight up the valley, | 我们直接从山谷飞出 |
[13:38] | we’re gonna buzz the compound, | 引起骚动 |
[13:39] | we’re gonna drop right down on him, and then, what? | 然后我们直接从他上方下去 然后呢 |
[13:41] | Samir’s gonna spurt. | 萨米尔就出来了 |
[13:42] | Instead of landing on the “X,” | 黑鹰不用降落到某个地方 |
[13:44] | Black Hawks gonna come about for the VI. | 可以直接把重要人物载走 |
[13:47] | Davis, you got a basic sense of what we’ll need? | 戴维斯 你大概清楚我们需要什么东西了吧 |
[13:49] | For a helo-based vehicle interdiction? | 以直升机为载体的车辆封锁 |
[13:52] | Don’t insult me. | 别小瞧我 |
[13:53] | Oh, I wouldn’t go down that path | 如果我是你 |
[13:54] | if I were you. | 可不会这么说 |
[13:57] | Hey, you heard about your strap? | 知道你要带外援走吗 |
[13:58] | Whoa, wait a second, I don’t have a strap, okay? | 稍等 我没有 我不带外援好吗 |
[14:00] | Carlo’s team’s got the strap. What, am I getting a DNA tech? | 卡洛的队带外援 难道DNA技术员跟我走 |
[14:03] | No, she’s still with Carlo. You’re getting the translator. | 不 她是跟着卡洛 你会有翻译跟着 |
[14:05] | Wait a second, they speak English in Liberia. | 等等 利比里亚说英语的 |
[14:07] | Yeah, but the general’s guards don’t speak English. | 是啊 但是将军的守卫不会说英语 |
[14:09] | Because this weird bastard’s apparently | 显然这个多疑的混蛋 |
[14:11] | so paranoid about being betrayed, | 非常疑心会被背叛 |
[14:12] | he only hires bodyguards who can’t communicate with the neighbors. | 他只聘用无法与其他人交流的守卫人员 |
[14:14] | Okay, so what do they speak? | 那他们说什么语 |
[14:17] | Well, intelligence just said “Local tribal dialects,” | 情报说是”当地部落方言” |
[14:19] | but turns out there’s about 200 of those. | 结果大概有二百多种 |
[14:21] | – Yeah, of course there is. – I looked that up. | -理所当然 -我调查过 |
[14:23] | Good news is, Commander Blackburn found a guy | 好消息是 布莱克本指挥官找到一个 |
[14:25] | that grew up over there, | 土生土长的当地人 |
[14:26] | so he speaks a whole bunch of the big ones. | 主要的方言他都会说 |
[14:27] | Okay, wait a second, last time that I was in the Tribals, | 等下 上一次我在部落的时候 |
[14:29] | it took two days to find a translator who could speak Urdu. | 花了两天才找到一个会说乌尔都语的翻译 |
[14:32] | So you’re telling me, in 19 hours, | 所以你是说在19小时内 |
[14:34] | you found someone who can speak the local tribal dialects? | 就找到了能说当地部落方言的人吗 |
[14:37] | Hey, it’s better to be lucky than good. | 有时得靠运气 |
[14:38] | You got to be kidding me. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[14:54] | Any word on wheels up? | 有出发的消息吗 |
[14:56] | Strictly hush-hush. | 严格保密 |
[14:58] | You know how it is, | 你知道怎么回事 |
[14:59] | first spin of a new rotation… | 新一轮驻派的首次任务 |
[15:03] | What time did you pick in the pool? | 你选的是几点 |
[15:05] | 2200. | 22点 |
[15:07] | It gives us about four hours. | 还有大约4小时 |
[15:10] | I have an idea what we can do. | 我知道我们可以做什么 |
[15:13] | – No. What? – Doctor said it was fine. | -别 你要干什么 -医生说过没事的 |
[15:16] | Good, even. | 甚至还有益 |
[15:17] | A– didn’t he also say that it could trigger labor? | 他还说了这能诱发分娩吗 |
[15:21] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[15:22] | No, we need this kid to wait in here | 我们得让孩子乖乖在这里等着 |
[15:24] | till Daddy’s home to catch him. | 直到爸爸回来接他 |
[15:26] | You hear that, son? | 听到了吗 儿子 |
[15:29] | Any idea when that’ll be? | 知道什么时候回来吗 |
[15:32] | Time frame for the op is awful tight. | 行动时间严格保密 |
[15:35] | Just so as long as you make it back home to us. | 只要你能回到我们身边 怎样都行 |
[15:38] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[15:41] | So the ISUs are all loaded | 整体式瞄准镜装置都装好了 |
[15:43] | and I just got off with the advance team. | 我刚和先遣队一块下来 |
[15:44] | – Great. TOC up and ready? – Oh, yeah. | -好 作战中心准备好了吗 -好了 |
[15:46] | What do you say, Jedi, ready? Let’s go brother, huh? | 怎么说 绝地武士 准备好了吗 走吧 |
[15:48] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[15:49] | Clay Spenser, Jason Hayes. | 克莱·斯宾塞 杰森·海斯 |
[15:53] | Meet your strap. | 见一下你的外援吧 |
[16:13] | We’ve had worse straps. | 我们有过更差劲的外援 |
[16:15] | Remember Captain What’s-his-name, | 记得那个机长谁谁谁吗 |
[16:17] | froze on a HAHO ramp? | 在跳伞架上僵住的那个 |
[16:19] | At least this kid’s a Team guy. | 至少这次是海豹的人 |
[16:21] | Team guy? That’s Ash Spenser’s kid. | 海豹的人 那是阿什·斯宾塞的儿子 |
[16:23] | You realize that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[16:24] | We’re gonna hold it against him | 因为他老爸不招人待见 |
[16:25] | ’cause his dad got PNG’d? | 我们也要抵触他吗 |
[16:27] | His dad’s only persona non grata because he had | 他爸不招人待见全是因为 |
[16:29] | the bad manners to write a book without being an officer. | 他不顾军官的身份写书的坏习惯 |
[16:33] | Big Chief already signed off. | 老大已经签准了 |
[16:34] | – It’s one mission. – One mission. | -只是一次任务 -一次任务 |
[16:35] | I don’t want to get it in this kid’s head | 我可不想让这孩子觉得 |
[16:37] | like this is some kind of an audition. | 好像这是某种海选一样 |
[16:38] | One mission. Here. | 一次任务 给你 |
[16:43] | Hey, you got a problem with your accommodations? | 你对住宿有什么问题吗 |
[16:46] | You know how many times I’ve made a hammock on a C-130? | 你知道我睡过几次C-130运输机的吊床吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah, the new C.O. says, “Straps get straps,” so… | 新指挥官说了 外援有外援的待遇 所以 |
[16:52] | But I’m not a strap. | 但我不是外援 |
[16:54] | According to the Navy, | 根据海军部 |
[16:56] | until you graduate Green Team, you’re a member of Chalk 2, | 你从青队毕业前 你都是海豹突击3队 |
[16:58] | Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3. | A排 直升机2中队的一员 |
[17:01] | – Damn right. – Yes, and as impressive as that is, | -一点没错 -是的 同样要注意的是 |
[17:04] | if you’re working on an operation | 如果你在一次行动中 |
[17:05] | and you are not a Tier-One Operator, | 不是一级作战人员 |
[17:07] | you’re a strap. | 你就是外援 |
[17:08] | So, | 所以 |
[17:10] | how about you sit back down, | 你不如坐回去 |
[17:11] | buckle up back here with the rest of us support personnel, | 系好安全带 和其余辅助人员待在一起 |
[17:14] | and don’t make me kick your ass up and down this aircraft? | 别让我揍你一顿再把你赶下飞机 |
[17:20] | Can I at least get an Ambien? | 至少能给我点安必恩吗 |
[17:23] | If I’m gonna sleep sitting upright for the next 19 hours? | 我必须在接下来19小时里坐着睡 |
[17:27] | It’s gonna be 22 hours. | 会要22小时 |
[17:30] | And Ambien, I can do. | 安必恩可以给你 |
[17:32] | I might even be able to rustle you up a Seconal, | 你好好待我 我甚至能 |
[17:34] | you treat me real nice. | 马上给你搞到速可眠 |
[17:44] | Clay, | 克莱 |
[17:45] | straphanger, for now. | 外援队员 暂时 |
[17:47] | Mandy, | 曼迪 |
[17:48] | straphanger, always. | 外援队员 一直是 |
[17:51] | You guys, uh, with the CIA? | 你们是 中情局那边的 |
[17:53] | We can neither confirm nor deny. | 我们可以既不承认也不否认 |
[18:13] | Just want to introduce your new hair missile, | 给你们介绍下这次的战犬 |
[18:15] | get his scent on you while he’s still calm. | 趁他还不活跃 快让他闻你 |
[18:18] | This is Cerberus. | 他叫地狱犬 |
[18:19] | Yeah, he’s a pussycat. | 它很温驯 |
[18:20] | Now, if he accidentally bites you– | 如果他不小心咬了你 |
[18:21] | well, in the unlikely event that he does– | 虽然概率很小 但如果咬你了 |
[18:23] | do not say no. | 千万别反抗 |
[18:24] | Part of their training is that biting is never wrong. | 他们受的训练就是咬人永远没错 |
[18:27] | Ain’t that right? | 是吧 |
[18:27] | Yeah. Hey, I should probably | 对了 我还是跟你说下 |
[18:29] | tell you where we keep the broom handle | 笤帚放在哪儿 |
[18:30] | in case we got to pry open his jaw. | 到时好撬开他的嘴 |
[18:32] | Thank you, Sonny. | 多谢了 桑尼 |
[18:33] | – Hey, good boy. – Hey! Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. No. | -来 小家伙 -别 停手 |
[18:36] | Listen, pal, | 听着 伙计 |
[18:37] | you never tell him to sit. | 永远别让他坐 |
[18:39] | Only time he’s supposed to sit is when he smells explosives. | 他只有闻到炸药的时候才会坐 |
[18:42] | We clear? | 听懂没 |
[18:50] | Those aren’t clouds. | 那不是云 |
[18:52] | Smoke. | 是烟 |
[18:53] | City’s in the middle of burning time. | 整个城市都在火海中 |
[18:54] | There’s no way we get a green light | 我们得确认 |
[18:55] | unless we can confirm Samir’s presence. | 萨米尔在那才能行动 |
[18:57] | Up till a few hours ago, we were having no problem | 就在几小时前 我们还能在烟里 |
[18:59] | finding holes in the smog. | 分辨出一些坑洞呢 |
[19:00] | “Finding holes”? I’m not seeing any holes in here. | 坑洞 我怎么没看见 |
[19:02] | That’s because now | 那是因为现在 |
[19:03] | Lionheart’s guys have joined in the burning. | 狮心将军的人也开始放火了 |
[19:05] | Right. And you failed to mention that to us because why? | 好吧 你怎么没提前告诉我们 |
[19:07] | I told you, till a couple of hours ago, | 我刚说了 几小时前 |
[19:09] | our optics weren’t compromised. | 我们的监控还能看清 |
[19:10] | He means about the guys in the compound starting to burn. | 他说的是屋里的人也开始放火了 |
[19:13] | You think they’re using the fires to cover Samir’s arrival. | 他们想用火掩饰萨米尔的到来 |
[19:17] | I say we do a little sneak and peak. | 我们去瞄一眼吧 |
[19:18] | A ground recon? | 实地侦察吗 |
[19:19] | You want to go out into the city on foot? | 你想靠步行去城里 |
[19:22] | Yeah, we’ll take the Scooby Van. Davis? | 我们开史酷比小车 戴维斯 怎样 |
[19:24] | Seriously, guys, I know Monrovia’s | 别闹了 各位 你们肯定觉得蒙罗维亚 |
[19:25] | supposed to have gotten better the last couple of years, | 在过去的几年里应该有所发展 |
[19:27] | but it’s still kind of Mad Max out there. | 但那里还是像《疯狂的麦克斯》一样 |
[19:28] | Wow, now, that was racist. | 你这是种族歧视 |
[19:30] | That sounded racist to me? How about you? | 我觉得是种族歧视 你觉得呢 |
[19:31] | Mad Max is wall-to-wall white folks. | 《疯狂的麦克斯》里全是白人 |
[19:33] | Definitely racist to ask the black guy | 而且问一个黑人这种问题 |
[19:35] | to rule if something’s racist or not. | 绝对是种族歧视 |
[19:36] | – Just FYI. – Okay, mocha latte. | -顺带一提 -好吧 摩卡拿铁哥 |
[19:37] | Guys! You’re punking us, right? | 别扯了 你逗我们呢吧 |
[19:40] | You’re not actually considering going out there? | 你不会真想出去看吧 |
[20:28] | Set up the camera. | 安装摄像头 |
[20:29] | I’ll get first watch. | 我守第一班 |
[20:31] | You guys get some sleep. | 你们睡会儿吧 |
[21:16] | Morning khat delivery? | 一大早就送卡塔叶来 |
[21:17] | Possible. | 有可能 |
[21:20] | Most of Lionheart’s guys are a bunch of speed freaks. | 狮心将军的手下大都兴奋剂成瘾 |
[21:23] | Shocking. | 令人震惊 |
[21:38] | Look, my, uh… my dad’s book. | 话说 我爸写的书 |
[21:43] | I know a lot of guys had a problem with it. | 我知道很多人都对它有意见 |
[21:45] | Man survives the things he did, | 你爸能熬过来也不容易 |
[21:47] | he should write a book about them. | 写本书也没什么 |
[21:52] | Come on. Your watch. Get up here. | 起来 该你了 到这儿来 |
[21:53] | Let’s go. Hey. | 快 起来 |
[21:54] | Come on. Move over, will you? | 快 往那边挪点儿 |
[21:56] | You’re crowding my space now. | 把人挤死了 |
[22:02] | Stay right there, strap, so I can lean back into you. | 坐好别动 外援 这样我能靠着你 |
[22:04] | Just like that. There you go. | 对 就这样 |
[22:14] | We got movement. | 有动静了 |
[22:19] | White kufi. Take a look. | 白帽子 快看 |
[22:22] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[22:23] | Confirming you’re seeing what we’re seeing here. | 能看到监控里的这个人吗 |
[22:25] | Roger that, Bravo 1, we’re seeing it. | 收到 B1 我们看到了 |
[22:27] | Positive I.D. on Abu Samir Al Masri. | 已确认是阿布·萨米尔·马斯里 |
[22:30] | Congratulations, TOC. | 太好了 作战中心 |
[22:32] | He is exactly where you told us he was gonna be. | 他刚好在你们说的那个地方 |
[22:34] | I’ll tell you what, we’re gonna pack up, | 知道吗 我们准备收拾东西 |
[22:35] | and then we’re gonna exfil. How copy? | 然后撤离 收到了吗 |
[22:37] | Strong copy, Bravo 1. | 很清楚 B1 |
[22:40] | Great work. | 干得漂亮 |
[22:46] | – Let’s go. – I don’t get it. | -我们走吧 -我不懂 |
[22:48] | What do you mean you don’t get it? | 你不懂什么 |
[22:50] | I mean, Samir’s legendary for his tradecraft. | 萨米尔的谍报能力出神入化 |
[22:53] | Kept him alive all these years, while his friends | 因此他才活了这么些年 而他的朋友们 |
[22:54] | were getting turned into pink mist. | 一个个被炸成了肉沫 |
[22:57] | Why is he coming out in the open now? | 为什么现在公开露面 |
[23:00] | We don’t know that it’s khat they’re selling. | 我们不清楚他们在交易卡塔叶 |
[23:11] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[23:13] | Current video feed appears to show subjects | 视频里显示我们的目标 |
[23:15] | unloading a hooded prisoner. | 正在卸下一名蒙着头的囚犯 |
[23:17] | Can you confirm? | 你能确认一下吗 |
[23:20] | Affirmative. | 确认无误 |
[23:22] | Freeze it there. | 在那暂停一下 |
[23:26] | Enhance. | 放大画面 |
[23:33] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[23:35] | I know who that is. | 我知道那是谁 |
[23:44] | Believed everyone’s properly situated here now, | 相信现在全员都已经到齐了 |
[23:46] | Ms. Ellis, so please tell us what we know | 艾利斯女士 请告诉我们现已掌握的 |
[23:49] | about this poor woman, Ms… | 有关这位可怜女士的信息 |
[23:51] | Marshall, sir. | 她姓马歇尔 长官 |
[23:52] | 史黛西·马歇尔 出生于1993年7月17日 2016年4月10日于南苏丹被劫持 | |
[23:52] | Stacey Marshall. Abducted April last year | 史黛西·马歇尔 去年四月从她在南苏丹的 |
[23:54] | from her NGO’s distribution center in South Sudan. | 非政府组织配送中心被劫持 |
[23:57] | We’re not certain how she came into the possession | 目前还不确定她是如何 |
[23:59] | of this particular group, but as you know, it’s not uncommon | 落入这个组织手上的 但这种通过多种渠道 |
[24:01] | for hostages to be sold and resold | 贩卖和转卖人质的情况 |
[24:03] | through various pipelines, | 也并不少见 |
[24:04] | particularly attractive Western females. | 尤其是有吸引力的西方女性 |
[24:07] | Thank you, Ms. Ellis. | 谢谢你 艾利斯女士 |
[24:09] | Now, Eric, | 那么 埃里克 |
[24:09] | how are we planning to bring this young lady home | 我们计划怎样把这位年轻女士救回家 |
[24:11] | – to her loving parents? – Sir? | -送回她父母身边呢 -长官 |
[24:14] | – Yes, Ms. Ellis? – Abu Samir’s continued survival | -怎么了 艾利斯女士 -阿布·萨米尔 |
[24:16] | would almost certainly mean hundreds of deaths, | 要是继续活着就意味着还有数百人要死 |
[24:18] | both of civilians and of coalition personnel, | 包括平民还有盟军成员 |
[24:20] | and in fact, we believe he may have knowledge | 而且事实上 我们相信他掌握了 |
[24:23] | of planned attacks already in motion. | 正在策动的袭击信息 |
[24:24] | I’m gonna cut you off there, Ms. Ellis. | 我要先打断你的话了 艾利斯女士 |
[24:26] | It sounded like you’re about to suggest | 因为听起来你好像准备建议我们 |
[24:27] | we do nothing for Ms. Marshall, | 不去营救马歇尔女士 |
[24:29] | and instead adhere to our current operational plan | 而是继续执行我们当前的行动计划 |
[24:31] | to snatch Abu Samir. | 去抓捕阿布·萨米尔 |
[24:33] | Eric, I’m gonna ask you a very simple question. | 埃里克 我想问你一个非常简单的问题 |
[24:36] | Do we have the resources to rescue the hostage | 我们是否有能力去营救人质 |
[24:39] | and perform a successful nonlethal snatch of the HVT? | 同时成功活捉高价值目标呢 |
[24:43] | Well, sir, it’s difficult to be definitive, | 长官 其实这很难给出确切的回答 |
[24:46] | till we’ve had enough time to fully revise our ops plan, | 我们需要足够的时间全面修改行动计划 |
[24:48] | but I think at the moment… | 但我认为就目前来看 |
[24:50] | We can do both. | 两项任务都能完成 |
[24:52] | I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[24:52] | – Who is that? – Senior Chief Hayes. | -谁在说话 -高级士官长海斯 |
[24:55] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[24:56] | Uh, you were saying? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[24:57] | I’m saying that we can accomplish both objectives. | 我说我们可以一并完成两项任务 |
[25:00] | Now, son, needless to say, your reputation precedes you. | 孩子 不用说 你确实挺出名 |
[25:03] | But that’s mighty hard to imagine. | 但那几乎是不可能完成的 |
[25:05] | Assuming that Samir digs in. | 假设萨米尔准备作战 |
[25:07] | But according to the CIA, he’s gonna pick flight over fight. | 但中情局说 他会选择上机而不是战斗 |
[25:10] | Isn’t that right, Ms. Ellis? | 是这样没错吧 艾利斯女士 |
[25:13] | Uh, that’s correct. That’s our projection. | 没错 我们预测是这样 |
[25:15] | So, Helo 1 and Helo 2 | 一号和二号直升机 |
[25:17] | are gonna fast-rope the assault team | 把突击小队 |
[25:19] | on top of the building. | 带去楼顶索降 |
[25:20] | They’re gonna clear down and secure the hostage. | 他们向下搜寻 直到救下人质 |
[25:22] | Helo 3 is gonna go after Samir when he squirts. | 萨米尔出现时由三号直升机负责抓捕 |
[25:25] | And Helo 4 is gonna maintain our close air support. | 四号直升机负责空中密接支援 |
[25:28] | Eric. Clearly your op-planning was much further along | 埃里克 显然你们的行动计划 |
[25:30] | than you led us to believe. | 比我们想象的更长远 |
[25:32] | Nice work, son. | 干得漂亮 孩子 |
[25:34] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[25:35] | You’ll launch this evening? | 今天傍晚就开始行动吗 |
[25:37] | Soon as the sun goes down. | 太阳一下山就开始 |
[25:38] | Good. Good luck. | 很好 祝你们好运 |
[25:40] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 先生们 |
[26:05] | We miss out on this guy, right, we miss out on Samir, | 如果我们错过了这家伙 错过了萨米尔 |
[26:09] | who knows how many more people he’s gonna kill? I get that. | 谁知道他还会杀多少人 这我明白 |
[26:11] | This may be our only shot, I understand. | 这也许是我们唯一的机会 我明白 |
[26:14] | I almost had him in Baghdad two years ago. | 两年前我在巴格达差点抓到他 |
[26:17] | I was meeting with this deputy economic minister, | 当时我正和经济部副部长 |
[26:20] | coffee shop in the Mansour district. | 在曼苏尔区的咖啡店见面 |
[26:22] | We’re getting ready to go. | 我们当时正准备要走 |
[26:24] | Door opens. | 门一打开 |
[26:26] | It’s Samir. | 是萨米尔 |
[26:28] | Walks right by our table, | 从我们桌边走过 |
[26:29] | not much farther than where you are right now. | 和你现在的情形相差不远 |
[26:32] | I’m close enough to see the crystal’s cracked on his Rolex. | 近到能看到他劳力士表上的水晶开裂 |
[26:35] | That’s close. | 距离很近 |
[26:36] | Then I look at my source. | 然后我看着我的线人 |
[26:38] | Take out Samir, even if I get away, | 如果干掉萨米尔 就算我能脱身 |
[26:40] | my asset’s a dead man. | 我的线人也死定了 |
[26:41] | Probably tortured for a month first, right? | 可能会先折磨他一个月吧 |
[26:43] | So, as soon as we’re on the street, | 所以我们一走出咖啡店 |
[26:44] | I call it in, but turns out, | 我就上报了 但是结果 |
[26:46] | our intrepid local partners at the state security services | 当地英勇的国家安全部门伙伴们 |
[26:49] | had been infiltrated by extremists. | 已经被极端分子侵蚀了 |
[26:52] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你当时什么也做不了 |
[26:54] | – Nothing. – Well, a week later, | -什么也做不了 -一周后 |
[26:56] | one of Samir’s cells blows up a school bus in Mosul, | 萨米尔的一个组织炸毁了摩苏尔的一辆校车 |
[26:59] | kills 26 teenagers. | 害死了26名学生 |
[27:00] | Week after that, my source, the guy I was protecting? | 下一周 我保护的那位线人 |
[27:04] | Samir’s guys grab him and his family. | 跟家人一起被萨米尔的手下抓走了 |
[27:08] | Send the death videos to Langley. | 给中情局发了死亡视频 |
[27:12] | We got this. | 交给我们吧 |
[27:15] | The hostage? | 那人质呢 |
[27:16] | Like I said. | 我说了 |
[27:17] | We got this. | 交给我们 |
[28:15] | This is Chalk 4. | 这里是直升机4中队 |
[28:17] | I’m having some kind of trouble with my pedals. | 我的踏板出了问题 |
[28:19] | I’m getting a lot of shake in ’em. | 一直晃得很厉害 |
[28:23] | It’s affecting our stability. | 这样会影响我们的稳定性 |
[28:24] | I’m trying to hold it steady. | 我在尽力稳住 |
[28:29] | All right, Chalk 4, I need your honest assessment. | 直升机4中队 我要你如实评估 |
[28:32] | Can you continue this mission? | 你能继续任务吗 |
[28:34] | Negative. I need to put her down. | 不行 我需要降落 |
[28:38] | Copy, Chalk 4. Chalks 1, 2 and 3, | 收到 4中队 1 2和3中队 |
[28:40] | your birds are still functional, correct? | 你们的直升机还能正常运行 对吗 |
[28:42] | Roger. Five-by-five. | 收到 信号清楚 |
[28:44] | Chalk 2, five-by-five. | 直升机2中队 信号清楚 |
[28:45] | Chalk 3, five-by-five. | 直升机3中队 信号清楚 |
[28:47] | All right, all call signs, initiate bump plan. | 所有飞行员 开始应急计划 |
[28:50] | Mission is now exclusively hostage rescue. | 现在的任务是只进行人质营救 |
[28:52] | Snatch and grab operation has been scrapped. | 抓捕行动已经取消 |
[28:57] | Sorry, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 |
[28:59] | We’ll have to get him next time. | 我们必须下次再抓他了 |
[29:04] | Confirming. Hostage rescue only. | 确认 只进行人质营救 |
[29:20] | RPG 12 o’clock. | 火箭筒十二点钟方向 |
[30:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[31:26] | Put it down now! | 立刻把枪放下 |
[31:28] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[31:30] | Translator. | 翻译员 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna ghost him. | 我要开枪了 |
[31:35] | Try another dialect. | 试试另一个方言 |
[31:37] | – Jace? – Try another one. | -老杰 -试试其他方言 |
[31:45] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:46] | Look, hey, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:48] | It’s okay. We’re here. We’re American. | 没事 我们来了 我们是美国人 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna take you home, okay? | 我们会带你回家的 |
[31:52] | Shh. You’re safe. All right? | 你安全了 |
[31:54] | – I’ll get this off of you. – Thank you. | -我帮你解开 -谢谢 |
[31:55] | We’re gonna take you home, all right? | 我们会带你回家的 |
[31:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[31:58] | All Chalks, this is Bravo. | 所有直升机中队 这里是B队 |
[31:59] | Move to secure the hostage. | 请过来解救人质 |
[32:00] | We’re gonna move her to exfil from here. | 我们要从这里带她撤离 |
[32:03] | Roger, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[32:04] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:05] | This is X-Ray 1. | 这里是X1 |
[32:06] | We’re on the first deck. | 我们现在一层 |
[32:07] | Looks like your dog’s found something. Over. | 你的狗好像发现了什么 完毕 |
[32:09] | Sonny! Sonny! | 桑尼 桑尼 |
[32:10] | You and the strap, you exfil her. | 你和外援负责带她撤离 |
[32:11] | We’re gonna go see what the dog has, | 我们去检查狗有什么发现 |
[32:13] | then we’re gonna go home on Chalk 2. Let’s go. | 然后我们跟直升机2中队回家 走吧 |
[32:15] | Boss, we run into another one of the general’s guys, | 头儿 我们遇到将军的另一个手下时 |
[32:17] | it’d be great to have a translator with us. | 最好有个翻译在身边 |
[32:19] | You want the strap on my back, don’t you? | 你想让那个外援给我添乱 是不是 |
[32:20] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[32:21] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[33:01] | Samir? | 萨米尔 |
[33:04] | Chalk, this is Bravo 1. | 呼叫直升机 这里是B1 |
[33:06] | We still have a chance to grab Samir. | 我们还有机会抓住萨米尔 |
[33:08] | We good? | 怎样 |
[33:13] | You can run but you can’t hide. | 你尽管跑吧 但你藏不了 |
[33:32] | You’re gonna stay here and watch our six. | 你就待这里 看好我们后方 |
[33:35] | Are we clear? | 听明白没 |
[33:36] | Yeah. All right. Clear. | 听明白了 |
[33:38] | Go. | 行动 |
[35:11] | Bravo 1, this is Sierra Hotel 1. | B1 我是塞拉酒店1号 |
[35:13] | The tunnel is not secured. Do you copy? Over. | 这条隧道不安全 收到没 完毕 |
[35:21] | Bravo 1, tunnel not secure. Do you copy? | B1 隧道不安全 收到没 |
[36:12] | Okay, easy, easy. | 别激动 放轻松 |
[36:16] | Hey, easy. | 放轻松 |
[36:21] | Easy. | 放轻松 |
[36:24] | Put-put your hands up. Real slow, hey. | 举起你的双手 慢慢地 |
[36:27] | Raise your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[36:28] | Put them up. | 举起手来 |
[36:29] | Easy, hey. | 放轻松 |
[36:33] | Look at me, look at me, look. Right there. | 看着我 看着我 站在那 |
[36:34] | Raise your hands. | 举起手来 |
[36:35] | Raise your hands. | 举起手来 |
[37:31] | Listen to me, I told you to stay out of the tunnel, no?! | 听着 我不是让你待在隧道外面吗 |
[37:33] | Jace! Jace! | 老杰 老杰 |
[37:38] | Walk me through it, okay? | 从头到尾跟我说 好吧 |
[37:40] | When I left you at the tunnel’s entrance, | 我留你在隧道口的时候 |
[37:41] | I told you to watch our six. | 我叫你看好我们的后方 |
[37:43] | Ready? Go. Then, how, why? | 问你懂了没 然后呢 你在干嘛 |
[37:44] | I caught a dude trying to creep on you guys, | 我发现有个家伙想偷袭你们 |
[37:45] | so I figured I needed to clear the rest of that tunnel section | 所以我就想我得检查隧道其他地方 |
[37:47] | – in case he had a partner. – Oh, but really? Okay. | -万一他有同伙怎么办 -是吗 |
[37:49] | Then, why did you decide to shwack some HVT | 那你为什么把我们被派到8000公里外 |
[37:51] | when we were sent 5,000 miles to bring him in alive? | 去活捉的高价值目标给一枪毙了 |
[37:54] | I came on the room, I saw the “S”-vest, | 我到了那间屋子 看到他穿的炸弹背心 |
[37:55] | I assessed that all three of us were in imminent threat. | 我想我们仨当时所受的威胁十分紧迫 |
[37:57] | Did you assess why we weren’t shooting? | 那你有没有想过我们为什么没有开枪 |
[37:59] | I figured you didn’t have a clean shot. | 我以为你们无法保证一枪毙命 |
[38:00] | Did you check his hands? | 那你有没有看清他的手 |
[38:02] | No, I-I-I didn’t want to give him time to clack off the vest. | 没有 我不想给他机会引爆炸弹 |
[38:08] | What? Come on. I mean, the guy was wearing an “S”-vest. | 怎么了 拜托 那家伙穿的可是炸弹背心 |
[38:09] | That-That’s got to be clean, right? | 所以应该要击毙 不是吗 |
[38:15] | I told him, “Stay outside, watch my six.” | 我跟他说”待在外面 看好我的后方” |
[38:17] | Yeah, I know, | 是 我知道 |
[38:18] | – but the kid made a call. – No, what… | -但那小子自己拿了主意 -什么 |
[38:19] | what kind of call did he make? | 他这算哪门子的拿主意 |
[38:20] | And you know what, he’s got a point. | 而且 他说得对 |
[38:21] | – A point? – That guy trying to creep | -什么 -那个想偷袭的家伙 |
[38:22] | could’ve just as easily had a friend. | 很可能有同伙 |
[38:24] | Plus, he got Samir straight through the light switch. | 而且 他一下子就击毙了萨米尔 |
[38:26] | – Right. – I mean, come on. | -没错 -得了吧 |
[38:28] | You know what, Samir is all about martyrdom. | 如果萨米尔一心殉道 |
[38:29] | I tell you what, that detonator, bam, | 我跟你说 只要我们一进屋 |
[38:31] | right when we enter the room. Boom. | 那个雷管马上就会炸了 |
[38:33] | Maybe he was trying to draw us closer. | 那家伙可能想让我们靠近点 |
[38:34] | You know what? His thumb wasn’t on the detonator, okay? | 知道吗 他的拇指根本不在雷管上 |
[38:37] | How was it with the hostage? | 人质怎么样了 |
[38:39] | – Got her number. – Got her number. | -安排好了 -安排好了 |
[38:40] | Hold on, you’re saying that’s why you didn’t smoke him? | 等等 你是说你因此才没击毙他 |
[38:41] | That’s something. Wait a second. | 是这样 等等 |
[38:42] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down. Stop. | 等等 说慢点 |
[38:44] | You’re saying that’s why you didn’t smoke him? | 你是说你因此才没击毙他 |
[38:45] | No. No, man. | 不 老兄 |
[38:47] | The kid was right as far as my position. | 我觉得那小子没错 |
[38:48] | – I didn’t have a clear shot. – I did, I did. | -我不能保证一枪毙命 -我能 我能 |
[38:50] | I had the shot. I could’ve brought him in. | 我有机会 我本可以抓到他的 |
[38:54] | Bottom line, kid saw a guy in an “S”-vest, | 重点是 小子看到一个人穿炸弹背心 |
[38:56] | saw he had the drop on him, took the shot. | 发现自己能瞄准他 开了枪 |
[38:57] | White noise right now in my head. I am not hearing you. | 我现在只听到白噪声 听不到你说话 |
[38:59] | You’re gonna call him out in the AAR, say he got it wrong? | 难道你要在战后报告指出他错了吗 |
[39:03] | ‘Cause you know that’s gonna follow him, Jason. | 你知道这会写进他档案的 杰森 |
[39:04] | Your name in an AAR, saying it was a bad shoot? | 你要在战后报告中指出那一枪不该开吗 |
[39:10] | Look, you might actually be | 你可能真的是 |
[39:11] | the best damn gunfighter who ever lived. | 世上最强的枪战高手 |
[39:12] | If not, you’re awful close. | 如果不是 也几乎是了 |
[39:13] | All right, I’m listening now. What was that? | 好 现在听到了 你说什么 |
[39:15] | So, if you tell me that even back when you were in Green Team | 告诉我 你还在青队时能及时 |
[39:17] | you were good enough to give a guy in an “S”-vest | 凭一个穿炸弹背心的人 |
[39:18] | the pregnant pause before smoking him | 拇指的位置 |
[39:20] | because of where his damn thumb was? | 不开枪打他吗 |
[39:21] | Samir’s thumb wasn’t on the detonator. | 萨米尔的拇指不在引爆装置上 |
[39:23] | Thumb was not on the detonator. | 拇指不在引爆装置上 |
[39:24] | – Did you see his thumb? – I couldn’t see his hands. | -你看见他拇指了吗 -我看不见他的手 |
[39:25] | – I could see his hands. – You feel honor bound to call the kid out | -我看得见他的手 -你觉得你指出这孩子 |
[39:27] | because he missed something that you | 漏掉了你和几个好手 |
[39:28] | and a half dozen other guys on Earth | 不会漏掉的事物 |
[39:30] | are good enough not to miss? | 是义不容辞的吗 |
[39:33] | Just make sure you’re not doing it ’cause of who his father is. | 你不要因为他父亲是谁而这么做 |
[39:36] | All right, okay. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | Or who he reminds you of. | 或者他令你想起谁 |
[39:39] | Nate’s death isn’t on you. | 内特的死不是你的错 |
[39:44] | Hell of an op, gents. | 很棒的行动 弟兄们 |
[39:47] | Outstanding. | 非常出色 |
[39:48] | Thank you very much, sir. | 非常感谢 长官 |
[39:50] | Listen, obviously, most of the AAR | 显然 战后报告主要是 |
[39:52] | is gonna be about the chopper problems. | 直升机的问题 |
[39:53] | Comms we obviously know about. | 通讯上就知道了 |
[39:55] | Intel turned out to be solid. | 情报确实是可靠的 |
[39:57] | Eight enemy K.I.A.S, including one | 在行动中杀死八个敌人 包括一个 |
[39:59] | HVT wearing an “S”-vest. | 穿炸弹背心的高价值目标 |
[40:03] | All clean, correct? | 没有出错 对吗 |
[40:09] | Roger. | 收到 |
[40:11] | Eight clean kills, sir. | 没有出错干掉八人 长官 |
[40:18] | It’s good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[40:42] | Look, we should’ve brought him in for you. | 我们本可以替你抓到他的 |
[40:47] | I told you he’d choose surrender over martyrdom. | 我告诉过你 他会选择投降 而不是殉道 |
[40:50] | Almost got everyone killed. | 差点害死所有人 |
[41:00] | You just saved a woman | 你刚救了一个女人 |
[41:02] | from probably being tortured to death on the Internet | 免于在网络上 |
[41:04] | in front of chat room trolls | 在聊天室的喷子和白痴 |
[41:06] | and budding, sexual sadists and her friends and loved ones. | 性虐待狂和她的朋友及爱人面前死去 |
[41:11] | You also, by the way, found time to rid the world | 而且你还抽时间 |
[41:15] | of one of its few dozen or so most evil people. | 把世上一些最邪恶的人除掉 |
[41:21] | Call that a good night’s work. | 这一晚干得不错 |
[41:29] | *A year from now, we’ll all be gone* | *一年之后 我们都将离开* |
[41:34] | *All our friends will move away* | *我们的朋友都将搬走* |
[41:38] | *And they’re going to better places* | *他们会去更好的地方* |
[41:43] | *But our friends will be gone away* | *但我们的朋友将会离开* |
[41:48] | *Nothing is as it has been* | *不会再像之前那样* |
[41:52] | *And I miss your face like hell* | *而我非常想念你的容颜* |
[41:57] | *And I guess it’s just as well* | *我想这挺好的* |
[42:02] | *But I miss your face like hell* | *但我非常想念你的容颜* |
[42:06] | *Been talking ’bout the way things change* | *聊世事变幻无常* |
[42:15] | *And my family lives in a different state* | *我的家人住在不同的州* |
[42:29] | *Been talking ’bout the way things change* | *聊世事变幻无常* |
[42:38] | *And my family lives in a different state* | *我的家人住在不同的州* |
[42:45] | *If you don’t know what to make of this* | *如果你不知道当中的缘由* |
[42:49] | *Then we will not relate* | *那我们没联系* |
[42:53] | *No, no, no, no* | *不不不不* |
[42:54] | *If you don’t know what to make of this* | *如果你不知道当中的缘由* |
[42:58] | *Then we will not relate.* | *那我们没联系* |