时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 垫底五人 大卫·李 斯蒂夫·史密斯 克莱·斯宾塞 罗恩·约翰逊 马特·埃文斯 | |
[00:02] | Come on, man, you got to shake this off. | 行了 伙计 别再纠结这件事了 |
[00:05] | Look, most of the guys in our selection class | 我们选拔班里 |
[00:06] | just put my name on a list of guys | 大部分的人都认为 |
[00:08] | that they think don’t belong here. | 我不应该继续留在这里 |
[00:10] | That guys only listed you ’cause of the | 大家之所以把你列进去 |
[00:11] | way you’ve been acting since the second we got here. | 是因为你来到这之后的所作所为 |
[00:14] | You were just trying to help, | 你只是想帮忙 |
[00:15] | and I was kind of being a dick, | 然而那晚我有点混蛋 |
[00:16] | – the other night, I’m sorry. – I’m sorry, too. | -我很抱歉 -我也很抱歉 |
[00:19] | Get out of here, man. | 走吧 老兄 |
[00:19] | Nate was hiding a burner phone from his wife. | 内特瞒着他妻子藏了个一次性手机 |
[00:21] | You think because Nate had a phone, he was cheating on Molly? | 你就凭一部电话判定内特背着莫莉出轨 |
[00:24] | All the calls are to and from one number. | 只接听和拨打了一个号码 |
[00:27] | As far as Nate’s burner phone is concerned, | 至于内特一次性手机的事 |
[00:29] | there’s no good way to access the location history, | 没有找到办法去定位历史记录 |
[00:31] | so that’s a dead end. | 所以线索断了 |
[00:42] | Thanks for the offer, but I think we’re gonna head out. | 谢谢你的好意 但我们要出发了 |
[00:44] | There’s a party at the German consulate. | 德国领事馆有一场派对 |
[00:46] | I promised I’d stop by, so… | 我答应了要去的 所以 |
[00:47] | Oh, come on, Hannah, what do the Germans | 拜托 汉娜 德国有的 |
[00:49] | – have that we don’t? – Biergartens, | -我们哪样没有 -啤酒园 |
[00:50] | nationalized health care, a true appreciation | 全民医保以及对大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[00:52] | for the many talents of David Hasselhoff. | 诸多优秀作品的欣赏 |
[00:54] | You know what your problem is? You’re not drunk enough. | 你的问题在于你喝得不够醉 |
[00:56] | – Stay-stay right here. – No, Richard, | -别走开 -不 理查德 |
[00:57] | – really, I’m… – No, no. Tony. | -真的 我 -不不 托尼 |
[00:58] | Two G and Ts. | 两杯金汤力 |
[01:00] | – Top shelf? – Yeah, the good stuff. | -顶级的吗 -对 上好家伙 |
[01:02] | Mr. Crowley. | 克罗利先生 |
[01:04] | – Mr. Bol. – Thought you might care to comment | -波尔先生 -还以为你会 |
[01:05] | on the story I’m about to file. | 评论我要发布的报道 |
[01:07] | It seems that election monitors up north | 北部的选举监督机构好像 |
[01:09] | are reporting widespread fraud. | 正在报道大面积舞弊现象 |
[01:11] | Mr. Bol, we just pulled off this country’s | 波尔先生 我们刚刚促成了 |
[01:12] | first presidential election. | 这个国家的首次总统选举 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna call that a victory. | 我想这算获胜吧 |
[01:16] | And by “We,” you mean…? | 你说的”我们”是指 |
[01:17] | I will leave that up to your interpretation. | 那就看你自己的理解了 |
[01:21] | Here you are, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[01:21] | Ah, yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:24] | Off the record. | 私底下讲 |
[01:25] | Off the record? | 私底下讲 |
[01:26] | I am… about two seconds away | 我离搞到全南苏丹最性感的 |
[01:29] | from bagging the hottest NGO worker in all of South Sudan. | 非政府组织人员仅一步之遥 |
[01:33] | So, if you don’t mind… | 那么不好意思… |
[01:35] | I find that very hard to believe. | 恐怕情况并非如此 |
[01:43] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你开车送我 |
[01:43] | Oh, Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[01:45] | I’d love to have seen Crowley’s face | 我真想看克罗利发现你走了时 |
[01:47] | – when he found you gone. – Oh, don’t be cruel. | -那张臭脸 -别这么残忍 |
[01:49] | I’m sorry, my friend, | 抱歉了 朋友 |
[01:51] | but the ambassador brings it out in me. | 那位大使激起了我的残忍 |
[01:53] | Acting ambassador. | 是代理大使 |
[01:58] | It’s only a tollbooth. | 只是个收费站 |
[02:00] | Do you have a ten-pound note? | 你有面值十镑的纸币吗 |
[02:02] | The toll is ten pounds? | 要给十镑啊 |
[02:03] | That’s the price for your white face. | 你这张白人脸蛋得给这个价 |
[02:13] | Get out of the truck. | 赶快下车 |
[02:15] | We have papers, brother. | 我们有通行证 兄弟 |
[02:16] | We are not to be detained. | 不能扣留我们 |
[02:18] | This is for your trouble. | 这是孝敬您的 |
[02:18] | Out! I said, out of the car. | 下来 我让你下车 |
[02:21] | We are on the same side. | 我们是同一阵营的 |
[02:25] | Get out. | 下来 |
[02:33] | Leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[02:48] | What’s up, man? | 什么情况 兄弟 |
[02:49] | What’s up is another healthy dish of chicken. | 情况就是又拿了一盘健康的鸡肉 |
[02:54] | Organic. | 有机食物 |
[02:58] | Thought maybe you’d want to take a look at these. | 我想你或许想看看这些东西 |
[03:00] | Nate’s old pics. | 内特的旧照片 |
[03:03] | Finally get around to cleaning out Nate’s cage, huh? | 终于有空整理内特的笼子了吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, no. I was helping Alana clean out | 不 我只是在帮阿兰娜 |
[03:07] | Nate and Molly’s house before it goes on the market. | 整理内特和莫莉准备出售的房子 |
[03:10] | Little trip down memory lane there. | 往事再现 |
[03:11] | Nate and our interpreter Marjan. | 内特和我们的翻译马里安 |
[03:13] | Feels like it’s kind of bad luck | 跟两个已死的男人 |
[03:15] | to be in a photo with two dead guys. | 出现在一张照片上有点倒霉啊 |
[03:17] | What about the woman there? | 但那个女人呢 |
[03:19] | Okay. Two dead guys and a dead woman. | 好吧 加上一个死去的女人 |
[03:21] | Thanks for that. | 感谢提醒 |
[03:23] | What makes you think she’s dead? | 你为什么觉得她死了呢 |
[03:24] | Well, the Taliban went after our interpreter. | 塔利班追杀了我们的翻译 |
[03:28] | You know, don’t you think they’d go after his wife, too? | 你觉得他们会放过他妻子吗 |
[03:32] | I mean, you know how they do. | 你知道他们的风格的 |
[03:35] | That is Marjan’s wife? | 那是马里安的妻子吗 |
[03:36] | I mean, “Was.” | 曾经是 |
[03:39] | Speaking of Nate’s cage… | 说到内特的笼子 |
[03:41] | It is about time that you got around to cleaning it out. | 你该着手清理一下了 |
[03:44] | Deal with his burn box. | 处理一下他的”逝后即焚”箱 |
[03:48] | The man’s gone. | 人都走了 |
[03:50] | And he has every right | 就让那些秘密 |
[03:52] | for his secrets to be gone with him, too. | 随着他一起消逝吧 |
[03:53] | – Yeah. – Okay? | -对 -好吗 |
[03:54] | Right. You know, | 对 你知道的 |
[03:56] | I’m-I’m gonna get to it, right? | 我会去清理的 |
[03:58] | It’s not gonna get any easier. | 不会变得轻松的 |
[04:00] | You’ve got to rip that Band-Aid off. | 也该面对现实的残酷了 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:08] | I mean, you’re-you’re eating in order right now. | 你在按顺序吃 |
[04:10] | You’re going… you’re going meat, rice, green beans, | 你在…你在吃肉 米饭 青豆 |
[04:12] | meat, rice, green beans, | 肉 米饭 青豆 |
[04:13] | meat, rice, green beans. | 肉 米饭 青豆 |
[04:14] | It’s efficient. | 很有效率 |
[04:16] | And strangely satisfying. | 有种奇怪的满足感 |
[04:18] | Yeah, if you have violent OCD. | 对 如果你有重度强迫症 |
[04:20] | You know how many CEOs have OCD? | 你知道多少总裁有强迫症吗 |
[04:22] | A lot. | 很多 |
[04:24] | Spenser. | 斯宾塞 |
[04:26] | Gate security says you have a visitor. | 门口保安说有人找你 |
[04:34] | When’s it turn into stalking? | 你什么时候成跟踪狂了 |
[04:36] | Well, I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 |
[04:38] | You know you’re violating my safe space. | 你侵犯了我的私人空间 |
[04:41] | Sounds dirty. | 听起来好下流 |
[04:43] | It’s a good thing one of us is having fun. | 还好我们其中一个很欢乐 |
[04:46] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 我就是为了这个来的 |
[04:47] | We’re throwing a party this weekend, | 我们这个周末要开个派对 |
[04:49] | me and my roommates. | 我和我室友 |
[04:51] | And you’re inviting me to this party? | 你准备请我去吗 |
[04:52] | No, I’m just keeping you up to date. | 不 我只是告诉你一声 |
[04:55] | Can I bring a guest? | 我能多带个人吗 |
[04:58] | As long as they have a Y chromosome, yeah, you should… | 只要是带Y染色体的 当然可以 |
[05:01] | It’s, uh, it’s my buddy Brian. | 是我哥们儿布莱恩 |
[05:02] | You’ve seen him at the bar. | 你在酒吧见过他 |
[05:04] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the cute one. | 对 对 挺帅的那个 |
[05:05] | Absolutely. Bring-bring Brian. | 必须的 带上布莱恩 |
[05:08] | Actually, you know what? On second thought… | 事实上 我得考虑一下 |
[05:10] | Is this, | 这就是 |
[05:11] | so is this where the magic happens? | 这就是魔力显现的地方吗 |
[05:13] | Uh, I mean, it’s… | 我是说 这… |
[05:15] | not quite Hogwarts, but, yeah. | 不是很有霍格沃茨的风格 但是的 |
[05:19] | It’s nice to see you in your element. | 很高兴在你地盘见到你 |
[05:23] | See you at the party. | 派对上见 |
[06:04] | Huh, “Jason Hayes.” | 杰森·海斯 |
[06:07] | 所以 你准备怎么做呢 我的好运耗尽了 这些东西 就都烧了吧 再见了 老大 | |
[06:27] | What the hell were you doing, Nate? | 内特 你这是在干吗 |
[06:32] | We’ve been talking all week about what might happen | 我们一整周都在说 |
[06:34] | if the violence in South Sudan continues | 南苏丹暴乱如果在大选后升级 |
[06:36] | to escalate after the elections. | 会是怎样一番情形 |
[06:38] | As discussed, the election was marked by widespread fraud. | 如我们讨论的 大选被认为大面积舞弊 |
[06:42] | A lot of people in the opposition are blaming us. | 许多反对派人士在责备我们 |
[06:44] | What did we do? | 我们做了什么 |
[06:45] | – What, in Africa? – Yeah. | -什么 在非洲吗 -对 |
[06:47] | So far, the violence has been confined | 目前 暴乱控制在了 |
[06:49] | to the rural areas up north, but it’s spreading. | 北部农村地区 但还在不断扩散 |
[06:52] | Hannah Parsons was an American NGO worker in South Sudan. | 汉娜·帕森斯是在南苏丹的美国非政府组织人员 |
[06:55] | She and her driver were murdered last night | 她和她的司机昨晚 |
[06:58] | by an anti-government tribal militia. | 被反政府部落民兵杀害了 |
[07:00] | Just outside of Juba. | 就在朱巴外 |
[07:02] | Six miles from the American embassy. | 距离美国使馆不到十公里 |
[07:04] | Okay. So you want us to evacuate the embassy? | 好的 你想让我们撤离使馆人员 |
[07:06] | So far, just of nonessential personnel. | 目前只撤离非核心人员 |
[07:09] | There’s 35 Americans still in that embassy. | 使馆现在还有35名美国人 |
[07:12] | We’re going in to keep them safe | 他们在尽力保障使馆工作之时 |
[07:13] | while they try to hold the place together. | 我们要保护他们的安全 |
[07:15] | Then we get them out, things go the other way. | 如果情况失控 我们就救他们出来 |
[07:18] | Or, so… | 或者… |
[07:19] | after it goes Benghazi, the DoD can say | 演变成班加西事件 国防部会说 |
[07:21] | they had a Tier One team on the ground. | 他们派出了一支一级作战队 |
[07:22] | Why not just bring in a couple hundred Marines, | 为什么不派几百名海军陆战队员呢 |
[07:24] | Expeditionary Unit? | 远征部队 |
[07:25] | Problem is, so far, the ruling party’s rejected our offer | 问题是 目前执政党已经拒绝了我们派 |
[07:28] | to send in a MEU. | 陆战队远征队的请求 |
[07:30] | They feel it gives the appearance they’ve lost control. | 觉得那样会显得他们已控制不住情况 |
[07:32] | Well, we wouldn’t want to give that appearance. | 我们可不想传达那种印象 |
[07:40] | Your vehicles got armor everywhere except for the windows, | 你们的战车除了窗以外都有装甲 |
[07:42] | ’cause you say they needed to roll down. | 因为你说你需要车窗能摇下来 |
[07:44] | Oh, look, if you can’t put the windows down, | 如果不能摇下车窗 |
[07:45] | people are gonna know it’s an armored car. | 人家就知道这是装甲车了 |
[07:47] | Anyway, the body should stop an AK round. | 反正 车身应该能抵挡AK步枪的射击 |
[07:49] | Your precious roll-down windows are liable to shatter | 你的宝贝可摇下车窗 |
[07:52] | if one of the local kids hits it with a baseball. | 能被当地小孩用棒球砸碎 |
[07:53] | – We’re diverting. – What do you mean “We’re diverting”? | -我们要改道 -什么意思 |
[07:56] | Airport’s not secure. Command wants us to land | 机场不安全 司令让我们降落到 |
[07:58] | at an old military airfield southeast of the city. | 城市东南边一处旧军用机场 |
[08:01] | Wants me to stay there, coordinate with the Marine C.O., | 让我留在那 跟海军陆战队指挥官配合 |
[08:05] | make sure that the runways stay operational | 确保我们要紧急撤离时 |
[08:06] | in case we all need to get out of this country in a hurry. | 跑道能够正常使用 |
[08:09] | I’ll find out what assets we have down there. | 我去看看那边有什么线人 |
[08:11] | All right. What’s the local security like? | 当地的安全情况怎么样 |
[08:13] | Not good. | 不怎么样 |
[08:14] | But the State Department RSO | 不过国务院的地区安全官 |
[08:15] | on the other hand’s got a good rep. | 声望还挺好的 |
[08:17] | His name’s Doyle. | 他名叫道尔 |
[08:18] | Bunch of people I know worked with him in Tunis. | 我认识一些跟他在突尼斯工作过的人 |
[08:20] | What about the ambo? | 大使什么情况 |
[08:21] | Crowley. Technically, he’s not the ambo, | 名叫克罗利 准确来说他不是大使 |
[08:23] | he’s acting ambassador until a new one gets appointed. | 在新任大使上任前他是代理大使 |
[08:26] | All right. What can you tell us about Crowley? | 你对克罗利有什么了解 |
[08:28] | Well, our analysts think | 我们的分析员认为 |
[08:29] | he should’ve ordered the evac already. | 他早就该下令撤离的 |
[08:30] | Shutter the embassy, stay away until things stabilize. | 关闭大使馆 等局势稳定了再回来 |
[08:33] | The good news is, so far, | 好消息是 目前为止 |
[08:34] | the anger hasn’t been focused on the embassy. | 人们的怒火还没有集中到大使馆上 |
[08:37] | Bad news is, that’s the kind of thing can change real quick. | 坏消息是 这种局势转变会非常快 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:58] | This is the American-Sudanese Radio Network. | 这里是美国-苏丹无线电台 |
[09:01] | South Sudanese rebel leaders say | 南苏丹叛军领袖宣称 |
[09:02] | recent presidential election results are fraudulent, | 最近的总统选举结果有舞弊 |
[09:05] | and blame the U.S. for meddling. | 并指责美国干预其中 |
[09:07] | They are calling for nationwide protests | 他们呼吁举行全国性的抗议 |
[09:09] | and an ouster of President Salva Kiir. | 并罢黜萨尔瓦·基尔总统 |
[09:34] | Lawrence Doyle, RSO. | 劳伦斯·道尔 地区安全官 |
[09:36] | Welcome to the U.S. Embassy. | 欢迎来到美国大使馆 |
[09:38] | Roadblocks in the rural areas | 乡下地区的路障 |
[09:39] | have started to disrupt distribution networks. | 已经开始扰乱供应网络了 |
[09:42] | We’re already looking at food shortages. | 我们已经面临食物短缺的问题了 |
[09:44] | – How long? – Till it all falls apart? | -能撑多久 -直到完全崩溃吗 |
[09:45] | It depends who you ask. | 取决于你问谁了 |
[09:47] | This country’s only existed a few years. | 这个国家才刚建立几年 |
[09:49] | Been at civil war most of that time. | 大部分时间都在内战 |
[09:50] | Plus, the nut-bars in charge up north | 况且 占领了北部地区的那帮混蛋 |
[09:52] | are just looking for a chance to take it all back, | 一直在找机会夺回全国 |
[09:54] | reunify the Sudanese nation. | 重新统一苏丹 |
[09:55] | “And, one day, inshallah, the entire nation of Nubia.” | “真主保佑 有一天会建立努比亚国家” |
[09:58] | Somebody follows the news. | 还有人看新闻啊 |
[09:59] | Might even say it’s my job. | 可以说那是我的工作 |
[10:05] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你们来了 |
[10:07] | This place is going south fast. | 这地方很快就要不行了 |
[10:08] | I got a team of three, including myself. | 我的小队只有三个人 包括我 |
[10:11] | “Regional security officer” for a region the size of Texas, | “地区安全官”负责的地区有得州那么大 |
[10:14] | and I have two deputies. | 我只有两名副官 |
[10:15] | Still got 157 Americans | 这个破国家里 |
[10:17] | scattered across this godforsaken country. | 还有157名美国公民 |
[10:19] | This will be a miracle, we get ’em all out. | 全都救出去得靠奇迹了 |
[10:21] | All right. So how can we help your team? | 好吧 我们该怎么协助什么 |
[10:23] | Get Crowley to make the evacuation order mandatory. | 让克罗利下令强制撤离 |
[10:26] | No one’s gonna take it seriously till he does. | 否则没人会认真对待这件事 |
[10:28] | All right. So he’s not gonna make the evac | 也就是说不到万不得已 |
[10:29] | – till the bitter end? – Shutting down the embassy | -他不会下令撤离 -关闭大使馆 |
[10:31] | is a failure of diplomatic mission. | 意味着外交任务失败 |
[10:33] | And in this case, it’ll be his failure. | 这次的失败会算到他的头上 |
[10:35] | Weigh that against a little thing like 157 lives. | 这也比不过157条人命 |
[10:39] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[10:41] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[10:44] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[10:57] | We’ve got protesters gathering outside the embassy. | 大使馆外面聚集了很多抗议者 |
[10:59] | We’re setting up an observation post to keep an eye on ’em. | 我们要设立观察哨 监视他们 |
[11:02] | Copy. Keep me posted. | 收到 有消息通知我 |
[11:03] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:06] | Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:08] | Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:10] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:12] | Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:15] | Here’s Crowley. | 克罗利来了 |
[11:17] | Welcome, Lieutenant. | 欢迎你 少校 |
[11:19] | Uh, I’m sure Mr. Doyle… | 我想道尔先生… |
[11:20] | Master Chief. | 总士官长 |
[11:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:22] | I’m in E-9. | 我在E9等级 |
[11:24] | Uh, you’re not an officer? | 你不是军官吗 |
[11:25] | Sorry to disappoint. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[11:27] | Uh, as I was saying, uh, | 我刚才说了 |
[11:28] | Mr. Doyle here can find work for you. | 这位道尔先生能给你安排事做 |
[11:31] | The regional security officer is, after all, | 毕竟地区安全官 |
[11:33] | responsible for our security matters. | 是负责安全事务的 |
[11:35] | Right, Mr. Ambassador, but you are the man in charge here. | 对 大使先生 但你才是这里的负责人 |
[11:38] | That makes you responsible for everything. | 就是说你负责一切事务 |
[11:40] | Don’t I know it? | 这还用说吗 |
[11:43] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[11:47] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:49] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[11:53] | If this was Beirut, we would have been out two days ago. | 如果这里是贝鲁特 我们两天前就撤离了 |
[11:56] | Why we get danger pay. | 所以我们有危险津贴 |
[11:58] | We can’t just pack up and leave every time there’s a protest. | 不能遇到抗议 就卷铺盖走人 |
[12:01] | We leave, we send a message that democracy’s failed. | 我们一走 就表示民主制失败了 |
[12:04] | I’m not ready to pull down the flag just yet. | 我还没准备好降下国旗 |
[12:07] | Well, you wait long enough, | 等久一点 |
[12:08] | they’ll come here and pull it down for you. | 他们也会来为你降旗 |
[12:09] | Dan, how many times have we seen this stuff | 丹 我们多少次看过这种事情 |
[12:11] | bubble up and die back down? | 冒出苗头 然后就平息了 |
[12:14] | Why don’t you just restrict self-driving | 那为何不约束无人驾驶车 |
[12:15] | till things die back down again, like you mentioned? | 像你说的那样 直到事态平息 |
[12:20] | Well, Lieutenant. | 好吧 少校 |
[12:22] | Sorry. Chief. | 抱歉 士官长 |
[12:24] | Uh, here in Juba, we don’t like to send a message | 在朱巴 我们不喜欢向人们传达 |
[12:26] | that it’s dangerous to move freely in the streets. | 在街上随意走动是很危险的信息 |
[12:29] | So, your security protocol is, pretend everything’s okay? | 所以你的安全协议是 假装没事发生吗 |
[12:32] | Our security protocol, | 此时此刻 |
[12:33] | at the moment, is to bring in a team | 我们的安全协议就是 |
[12:36] | of special operators to ensure that things remain okay. | 派一支特种作战队来确保一切安全 |
[12:40] | Well, just so we’re clear, we have five shooters, | 先把话说清楚 我们有五名枪手 |
[12:43] | including myself, and we’re really good, | 包括我自己 我们都是神枪手 |
[12:45] | but we can’t stop a civil war. | 但我们没法阻止一场内战 |
[12:50] | I know we’re supposed to admire a man | 我知道我们应该钦佩一位 |
[12:52] | for admitting his limitations, | 敢于承认自身局限性的人 |
[12:55] | but I’d always rather see someone transcend them. | 但我更想看到有人能超越局限 |
[13:00] | Thank you, Chief. Now, uh, as I was saying… | 谢谢你 士官长 我刚刚说了 |
[13:03] | Appreciate the effort. | 感谢做出的努力 |
[13:04] | You can’t shame a guy who’s got no shame. | 你不能羞辱一个不懂羞耻的人 |
[13:07] | Legitimate concern is that we not be seen as overreacting. | 合理关心不会让我们显得反应过激 |
[13:12] | Panic’s never a tool, so… | 恐慌永远不是一种工具 |
[13:14] | Some teachers stuck at the American School. | 有几名教师被困在美国学校里 |
[13:15] | Need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[13:17] | – Won’t say no. – Let’s go. | -我不会拒绝 -我们走 |
[13:19] | I’m sorry. Uh, | 抱歉 |
[13:21] | where exactly are you gentlemen going? | 两位先生要去哪里 |
[13:22] | We have some business at the American School. | 美国学校有事要处理 |
[13:24] | I didn’t authorize that. | 这事我没批准 |
[13:25] | But you’re okay with us saving three American teachers? | 你不反对我们救三名美国教师吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我想我不会 |
[13:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:41] | Nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[13:42] | What’s wrong with this shirt? | 衬衫有什么问题 |
[13:44] | Did I say it was a costume party? | 我有说要参加化装舞会吗 |
[13:45] | I happen to love this shirt. | 我就是很喜欢这件衬衫 |
[13:46] | This is my good-luck shirt. | 这是我的幸运衬衫 |
[13:48] | Good luck with what? | 什么样的幸运 |
[13:50] | My mom got it for me when we went to Montana | 我去蒙大纳安葬我外公时 我妈给我买的 |
[13:52] | to bury my papaw, so now don’t you feel like a jerk? | 你现在不觉得自己很混蛋吗 |
[13:55] | Your “Papaw”? | 你外公 |
[13:57] | Do not talk about Papaw. | 不要提我外公 |
[13:59] | No. No, indeed. | 当然不说 |
[14:01] | You know anything about Stella’s friends? | 你了解斯特拉的朋友吗 |
[14:04] | Not really. | 不太了解 |
[14:05] | Figure they’re probably all grad students, too. | 我觉得他们可能也都是研究生 |
[14:08] | I’d stand to reason. | 有这个可能 |
[14:11] | This is a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[14:13] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[14:15] | Go home, go home, go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[14:19] | Go home, go home, go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[14:22] | Go home, go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[14:24] | Go home, go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[14:28] | Stefan Bol. | 斯蒂芬·波尔 |
[14:29] | You mind if I ask you some questions? | 你介意我问你几个问题吗 |
[14:31] | – Oh, you’re a reporter? – What gave it away? | -你是记者吗 -怎么看出来的 |
[14:33] | Can’t do it. Nothing personal. | 我不能帮你 不是针对你 |
[14:36] | I’m also, uh, willing to go off the clock a while. | 我也愿意暂时不做记者 |
[14:39] | Just big guy lying low | 只是个低调的大个儿 |
[14:40] | while the brothers outside blow off some steam. | 没和外面的兄弟们一起发泄怒气 |
[14:45] | Those your brothers, huh? | 他们是你的兄弟吗 |
[14:47] | Yours, too. | 也是你的 |
[14:49] | You know there’s people out there that will slit our throats | 你知道外面的人会因为我们拿着美国护照 |
[14:51] | just because of the color of our passports, right? | 而割断我们的喉咙 对吧 |
[14:57] | Never bothers you? | 你从来没困扰过吗 |
[14:59] | Show up in a place like this, | 出现在这样的地方 |
[15:00] | alongside all them big white boys… | 和那些白人大块头做同伙 |
[15:02] | – Watch your mouth. – Anybody else looks like you | -嘴放干净点 -你拿枪对着 |
[15:04] | is on the other side of your guns. | 其他跟你一样的人 |
[15:08] | Time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[15:09] | Trust me, I am not the one. | 相信我 你不想纠缠我 |
[15:19] | And those big white boys you’re talking about? | 你刚说到的那些白人大块头 |
[15:22] | They’re my brothers, too. | 他们也是我的兄弟 |
[15:24] | Only colors that matter are the, um, red, white and blue? | 你在乎的颜色只有红白蓝吗 |
[15:29] | Kumbaya. | 到这里来吧 |
[15:36] | Did we rig it? | 是我们操控的吗 |
[15:38] | The election. | 选举 |
[15:39] | “We”? Um, I honestly don’t know. | “我们” 说实话我不知道 |
[15:42] | People outside seem to think so. | 外面的人好像是这样想的 |
[15:45] | Yeah, well, someone here was gonna end up accusing us | 这里的人终究会谴责我们 |
[15:48] | no matter what we did. | 无论我们做了什么 |
[15:49] | Just because they didn’t like the way the vote turned out, | 只因为他们不喜欢选举的过程 |
[15:51] | looking for someone to blame. | 要找个人来迁怒 |
[15:57] | We’re two minutes out from the American School. | 还有两分钟到美国学校 |
[15:59] | Any resistance? | 遇到阻碍了吗 |
[16:01] | Not so far. | 目前为止没有 |
[16:01] | Anything I need to know? | 有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[16:02] | Hearing anti-government propaganda on the radio, | 根据收音机里的反政府宣传 |
[16:04] | seems the rebels have taken over the station. | 看起来叛军已经接手了电台 |
[16:07] | No change in the evac status? | 还是没下令撤离吗 |
[16:09] | Crowley still won’t give the order. | 克罗利还是不愿意下命令 |
[16:20] | What’s the rules of engagement? | 交战的规则是什么 |
[16:21] | We don’t speak unless spoken to. | 人不犯我 我不犯人 |
[16:22] | Guy wants to raise up, kill him. | 一旦有人举枪 毙之 |
[16:28] | I didn’t get to say hello. | 我没机会打招呼了 |
[16:41] | Okay. Set a perimeter. | 好了 拉警戒线 |
[17:20] | – Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! – We’re U.S. Military, ma’am. | -别开枪 别开枪 -我们是美军 女士 |
[17:22] | We got everybody out, | 我们把所有人都送出去了 |
[17:23] | but we were trapped inside. | 但我们被困在里面了 |
[17:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:26] | We got you. | 有我们呢 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna get you out of here. Let’s go. | 我们会救你们出去 走吧 |
[17:30] | We’ll take it from here, | 之后的交给我们 |
[17:31] | – make sure they get to the airport. – Right. | -确保他们到达机场 -好 |
[17:33] | You want us on your six? | 要我们跟在你后面吗 |
[17:34] | No, so far, the airport road is still clear. | 不用 目前去机场的路还安全 |
[17:36] | Crowley’s got a job he wants you on. | 克罗利有个活要你干 |
[17:38] | He wants you to evac two American aid workers. | 撤离两名美国救援人员 |
[17:41] | He figured he’d send the pipe hitters to bring ’em home. | 他觉得应该派精英特种部队带他们回家 |
[17:43] | Might be the first good decision he’s made. | 也许是他做的第一个正确决定 |
[17:54] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[17:55] | The, uh, the American snipers? | 美国狙击手 |
[18:00] | Hi, Brian. | 嗨 布莱恩 |
[18:02] | Clay, this is Evan. | 克莱 这是埃文 |
[18:03] | Evan, stop it. | 埃文 停下来 |
[18:05] | Everybody behave, please. | 拜托都老实点 |
[18:06] | No, you worry too much. No, no. | 不 你太操心了 不 |
[18:07] | My new friends and I, we don’t start fights at parties. | 我和我的新朋友不会在派对上打架 |
[18:09] | We’re evolved. Isn’t that right, friends? | 我们是文明人 对吧 朋友们 |
[18:11] | Ah, this is your show, man. You tell us. | 这是你的主场 兄弟 你说了算 |
[18:13] | These are my guests. | 这些是我的客人 |
[18:14] | If you can’t behave like a human being… | 如果你没个人样 |
[18:16] | All right, they’re your guests, but if they weren’t, | 好吧 他们是你的客人 如果不是 |
[18:18] | they could always just knock down the door | 他们也总能破门而入 |
[18:19] | and take whatever they want. What they’re trained for. | 夺走想要的东西 这是他们训练的目的 |
[18:21] | Actually, most of our training | 事实上 我们大多数训练 |
[18:23] | is just about balancing beach balls on our noses, so… | 只是用鼻子顶沙滩球 所以 |
[18:25] | Is this, uh, really what you want? | 你想要的真的是这种吗 |
[18:27] | After everything I’ve heard you say about American militarism, | 我听你说了那么多美国军国主义 |
[18:30] | this regressive, cartoon masculinity? | 和这种退步的卡通阳刚之气 |
[18:33] | Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that I’m really against | 忘了说一句 我真的反对 |
[18:35] | American militarism and regressive, cartoon masculinity. | 美国的军国主义 以及退步的卡通阳刚之气 |
[18:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:39] | Oh, good. Bullet dodged. | 很好 避开子弹了 |
[18:48] | We’re approaching the checkpoint. | 我们正在靠近关卡 |
[18:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[18:51] | Be advised, rebels have been taking over checkpoints, | 注意了 叛军已经占领了关卡 |
[18:53] | but even the officers in the National Army | 不过变天的时候 |
[18:55] | tend to switch side | 就连国军的 |
[18:56] | when the weather changes. | 军官们都会改变立场 |
[18:58] | Copy that. Thanks for the warning. | 收到 谢谢警告 |
[18:59] | I thought the army was on our side. | 还以为军队跟我们是一边的 |
[19:02] | Heads on a swivel, boys. | 主意周围 兄弟们 |
[19:04] | Don’t know how friendly these guys are gonna be. | 不知道这些人会不会客气些 |
[19:12] | That DShK right there | 那边的德什卡机枪 |
[19:13] | is gonna rip this thing to shreds. | 会把这东西射得粉碎 |
[19:14] | I’ll frag it. All right, guys. | 我会干掉的 好了 各位 |
[19:16] | Let’s just try and look friendly. | 我们尽量表现得友善些 |
[19:17] | I’m always friendly. | 我一直很友善 |
[19:27] | Inspection. Everyone out. | 检查 所有人下车 |
[19:29] | I’m sorry. That’s not gonna happen, boss. | 抱歉 这样可不行 老大 |
[19:32] | Inspection! | 检查 |
[19:34] | Sorry, we can’t do that. | 抱歉 不能下车 |
[19:40] | Are you insane, sir? | 你疯了吗 先生 |
[19:42] | Do you want to die here? | 你想死在这儿吗 |
[19:45] | Can you lean in? I want to show you something. | 能靠进来吗 我给你看点东西 |
[19:49] | Come on, I know I can’t do anything. | 拜托 我知道我不能干什么 |
[19:50] | That machine gunner there is gonna turn me into pink mist. | 那边的机枪手会让我血肉模糊 |
[19:54] | Come on, take a look in. I want to show you something. | 拜托 进来看一下 我给你看点东西 |
[19:59] | Look down. | 往下看 |
[20:05] | That’s a full mag from an MP7 pointed straight at your waist. | 这是把装满子弹的MP7 正对着你的腰 |
[20:09] | Now, I know as soon as the shooting starts, | 我知道一旦开枪 |
[20:12] | that DShK is gonna tear us to pieces. | 德什卡机枪就会把我们射成碎片 |
[20:15] | But what I want you to know, | 但我想要你知道 |
[20:16] | whatever else happens, you’ll die. | 不管怎么样 你都死定了 |
[20:19] | Maybe you’ll last a couple hours with your balls blown off | 你的蛋碎了 肠子从肚子流出来 |
[20:22] | and your guts hanging out of your stomach. | 可你还要熬几个小时 |
[20:24] | Personally, I’d rather be vaporized by the DShk. | 要是我 我宁愿被德什卡机枪射个粉碎 |
[20:28] | Nobody wins. | 没人会赢 |
[20:30] | So, what do you say we give peace a chance? | 那我们给和平一个机会吧 |
[20:37] | Stand back, boys. | 退后 伙计们 |
[20:39] | Lower your weapons. | 放下武器 |
[20:43] | John Lennon, yes? | 约翰·列侬是吗 |
[21:11] | Erik Wilkenson. | 埃里克·魏金森 |
[21:12] | What can I do for you gentlemen? | 先生 有什么需要吗 |
[21:14] | Here to take you and your wife out of the country. | 过来带你和你妻子离开这国家 |
[21:16] | Take us out? Where? | 带我们走 去哪儿 |
[21:17] | Out of the country. | 离开这国家 |
[21:19] | I see. No. | 明白了 不 |
[21:21] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[21:23] | This country is our home. | 这国家就是我们的家 |
[21:24] | This is my wife, Samiyya. | 这是我妻子 萨米娅 |
[21:25] | She designed the irrigation system we’re installing. | 我们正在安装她设计的灌溉系统 |
[21:27] | Your-your father sent them? | 你父亲派他们来的 |
[21:29] | No, the American embassy sent us. | 不 美国大使馆派我们来的 |
[21:30] | Acting on the orders of my father-in-law. | 是我公公下的命令 |
[21:33] | Selfish of him, but he’s a selfish man. | 是他的私心 他是个自私的人 |
[21:35] | Your father gives orders to the State Department? | 你父亲给国务院下命令 |
[21:37] | And they follow them. | 他们就听了 |
[21:39] | I’m truly sorry. | 我真的抱歉 |
[21:40] | You wasted your time coming here. | 让你们白跑一趟 |
[21:42] | Crowley should’ve told you. | 克罗利本该告诉你们的 |
[21:43] | – Told us what? – No reason to come here, | -告诉我们什么 -没必要过来 |
[21:45] | – that we wouldn’t leave. – You talked to him? | -我们不会走的 -你和他说过话 |
[21:47] | Just a few hours ago. | 就几小时前 |
[21:49] | – He talked to… – So… | -他和… -那么 |
[21:51] | you told Crowley that you weren’t gonna be evacuated | 你告诉克罗利你不会撤离 |
[21:53] | and Crowley ends up sending us out here anyways. | 而克罗利却还是派我们过来了 |
[21:54] | – Are you kid… – All right,that’s a whole nother problem, | -你是在开 -好了 这是另一个问题 |
[21:55] | but right now, | 但现在 |
[21:56] | now you can make a choice. | 你可以做个决定 |
[21:58] | – You should come with us. – No, we’re not leaving. | -你们应该跟我们走 -不 我们不走 |
[21:59] | Ma’am, it is not safe here. | 夫人 这里不安全 |
[22:01] | Do you quit your job any time it gets dangerous? | 一有危险你就放弃工作了吗 |
[22:04] | People here are used to Western aid workers taking off | 这里的人见惯了情况不对撒腿就跑的 |
[22:07] | when things get ugly. We’re trying to change that. | 西方救援人员 我们想改变这种印象 |
[22:10] | Yeah, I respect that commitment, I really do, | 我敬重你的献身精神 真的 |
[22:11] | but it’s open season on Americans. | 美国人现在就是他们的狩猎目标 |
[22:13] | You do understand that, right? I mean, you must have seen | 你明白的吧 你肯定看了 |
[22:16] | the… the photo of the American aid worker | 几天前遇害的 |
[22:18] | who was murdered a few days ago? | 美国救援人员照片 |
[22:19] | – Hannah. – Yeah, Hannah. | -汉娜 -没错 汉娜 |
[22:21] | She was a dear friend. | 她是我们的好朋友 |
[22:23] | We’ve lost a lot of friends over the years. | 我们这些年已经失去不少朋友了 |
[22:27] | I’m sure you have | 我相信 |
[22:28] | as well. | 你们也一样 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:34] | – Listen, boss… – Yeah? | -头儿 听我说 -什么 |
[22:36] | Tell you what, I got a… a bag full of zip ties | 听着 我带了一大袋的束线带 |
[22:38] | and two shoulders. | 还有强壮的肩膀 |
[22:40] | You want them to come with us, they’re coming. | 想带他们走 就得跟我们走 |
[22:42] | How you doing, little buddy? | 你好吗 小家伙 |
[22:44] | Here. Take that to your buddy over there. | 接着 拿给你那边的小伙伴 |
[22:46] | Sharing’s caring. Boop. | 分享就是关爱哦 |
[22:50] | Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[22:53] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[22:58] | Opposition forces are now taking over government agencies. | 反对派军队现已掌控了政府机构 |
[23:01] | Immediately destroy all classified documents. | 请立即销毁所有机密文件 |
[23:03] | Repeat: immediately destroy all classified documents. | 重复 请立即销毁所有机密文件 |
[23:07] | What do you mean, he already knows? | 他早就知道了是什么意思 |
[23:09] | Okay, look, what I mean is that the guy we came here to get | 我是说我们过来撤离的那个人 |
[23:13] | talked to the acting ambassador Crowley today, right? | 今天已经跟克罗利代理大使谈过了 懂吗 |
[23:16] | He told him that he wasn’t gonna leave. | 他已经说了不会离开 |
[23:18] | Son of a… | 王八 |
[23:19] | Yeah. All right, also, did he send us here to kidnap him? | 对 另外他是派我们来绑架他的吗 |
[23:22] | Because I’m telling you right now that’s not gonna happen, | 因为现在不可能了 |
[23:23] | all right? These people, they know the risks. | 这些人很清楚所有风险 |
[23:26] | They’re willing to take it, and they’re not going anywhere. | 他们愿意冒险 哪都不去 |
[23:27] | They say they don’t want to go, we can’t take them. | 他们不要走 就不能撤离他们 |
[23:29] | Problem is, now you’re a couple hours deeper in the bush | 问题是你们已深入当地好几个小时了 |
[23:32] | and it’s a couple hours closer to nightfall. | 而且很快就天黑了 |
[23:34] | Protests are turning violent nationwide. | 抗议正演变成全国暴动 |
[23:36] | Well, don’t worry about us. | 好吧 不用担心我们 |
[23:37] | We’re heading back to you now. | 我们这就赶回来 |
[23:38] | Okay, drive fast. | 很好 开快点 |
[23:39] | Things are only getting worse. | 事态只会变得越来越糟 |
[23:41] | Yeah, I’m holding for the assistant secretary. | 我在等和副国务卿通话 |
[23:46] | Uh… uh, yes, I’ll-I’ll keep holding. | 是的 我会继续等 |
[23:50] | I… I can’t really, uh… yes? What? | 我 我现在没法 好吧 什么事 |
[23:55] | Order the evac. | 下令全员撤离 |
[23:56] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:57] | You have the authority. Acting ambassador reports… | 你有这个权力 代理大使直接向… |
[23:59] | You don’t need to tell me my authority, thank you. | 不必跟我说我有什么权力 谢谢 |
[24:01] | You’re gambling with people’s lives. | 你是在拿人命做赌注 |
[24:02] | I’m entrusted with advancing | 我负责谋求 |
[24:04] | the national interests of the United States | 美国的国家利益 |
[24:06] | and I don’t believe it’s within that interest | 我认为美国的利益不在于 |
[24:08] | to send a message that we cut and run | 传递出一有危险我们就 |
[24:09] | – at the first sign of trouble. – Is it in the national interest | -落荒而逃的信息 -你明知 |
[24:11] | to send the only Tier One asset | 有人不想撤离 却还是派目前仅有的 |
[24:13] | currently in this country to rescue a guy | 一级作战人员去营救 |
[24:14] | you knew didn’t want to be rescued? | 这就符合国家利益吗 |
[24:16] | Guy who happens to be the son of a major campaign donor? | 那人恰好是某个主要竞选赞助人的儿子 |
[24:19] | I think it’s in your best interest | 你想让埃里克的父亲知道 |
[24:22] | to be able to tell Erik’s daddy | 你派出了最厉害的人员 |
[24:24] | that you sent the best men you had. | 这只是符合你的最大利益 |
[24:26] | That way, whichever way it works out for Erik, | 那样的话 不管埃里克最后会怎样 |
[24:28] | you get to look like you did everything you could. | 都会显得你已经尽力了 |
[24:30] | “The ambassador is responsible for the safety | “大使有责任保证所在国 |
[24:33] | of every American citizen inside the borders | 全部美国公民的 |
[24:35] | of his or her host country.” | 人身安全” |
[24:37] | We have men outside the wire and if anything happens to them | 我们的人还在前线 如果他们发生不测 |
[24:40] | because you decided to risk their lives… | 全都怪你决定牺牲他们的性命 |
[24:42] | They joined up to risk their lives! | 他们参军早就准备好牺牲了 |
[24:44] | They certainly did. | 确实如此 |
[24:46] | And if you don’t order the evac now, | 如果你现在还不下令撤离 |
[24:47] | I swear to God, I will find a way to burn you. | 我对天起誓 我一定会设法毁了你 |
[24:53] | Uh, yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[24:55] | Thank you, Mr. Assistant Secretary. | 谢谢你 副国务卿先生 |
[25:01] | Sir, I… | 先生 我 |
[25:02] | I need to inform you… | 我必须向你报告 |
[25:05] | the situation here has become untenable. | 这里的情况已不受控制 |
[25:08] | I’m ordering a complete evacuation | 我准备下令撤离 |
[25:09] | of the mission here in Juba. | 我们在朱巴的全部工作人员 |
[25:22] | This doesn’t look good. | 情况看来不妙啊 |
[25:23] | Yeah, these definitely aren’t the guys | 没错 这批人肯定不是今天早前 |
[25:25] | who waved us through earlier today. | 放我们通过的那些人 |
[25:28] | Ah, these guys don’t look political. | 这些家伙不像是党派人士 |
[25:30] | They look more like bandits. | 他们看起来更像土匪 |
[25:32] | We don’t know who they are yet. | 我们还不知道他们是什么身份 |
[25:35] | But it looks like they shot those guards. | 不过他们好像打死了那些守卫 |
[25:39] | Anyone goes for the DShK, shoot ’em in the face. | 任何想用德什卡机枪的人 直接爆头 |
[25:52] | – Call your shots. – He’s mine. | -听你指挥 -他交给我了 |
[25:57] | Left near. Right far. | 左近 右远 |
[26:00] | Step out now! | 马上下车 |
[26:03] | – The DShK. – On me. | -那个德什卡机枪 -看我的 |
[26:10] | Go. | 走 |
[26:23] | Anybody hit? | 有人中枪吗 |
[26:24] | – We’re good. – We’re good. – Okay. | -都很好 -没事 -很好 |
[26:43] | Ray, militias are setting up roadblocks. | 雷 民兵在设置路障 |
[26:45] | Gonna need your help to get us out of here. | 你得帮我们出去 |
[26:48] | All right, give me a sec | 好 等我一下 |
[26:49] | and I’ll get Davis to call for the drone. | 我让戴维斯派出无人机 |
[27:01] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[27:05] | Yes, we are evacuating post. | 是的 我们正在撤离哨站 |
[27:07] | As of 0400, the embassy is shutting down normal operations. | 凌晨4点开始 大使馆停止一切运作 |
[27:11] | Oh, oh– yeah. | 是的 |
[27:16] | Call MacDill Air Force Base, | 联系麦克迪尔空军基地的 |
[27:18] | Marine Corps Central Command, | 海军陆战队中央司令部 |
[27:19] | and request that they send a rescue convoy. | 要求他们派出救援护卫队 |
[27:20] | No, I-I was told the vehicles are already en route. | 不 我被告知车辆已上路 |
[27:23] | They’ll be here in one hour, | 一个小时后达到 |
[27:24] | but you need to make the official request | 但是你要提出正式请求 |
[27:26] | so that the ground commander doesn’t get dinged | 好让地面总指挥别因为 |
[27:27] | for violating his chain of command. | 搞乱指挥系统而惹麻烦 |
[27:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[27:32] | Call MacDill on your sat phone. | 用你的卫星电话打给麦克迪尔 |
[27:33] | Ask to be rescued. | 请求救援 |
[27:34] | Then give your people the “Attaboy” for the quick work | 你的下属正在销毁机密文件 |
[27:36] | that they’re doing destroying all this classified material. | 告诉他们干得很快很好 |
[27:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:42] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[27:44] | The evacuation convoy is gonna reach the embassy in 40 minutes. | 撤离护卫队四十分钟后达到大使馆 |
[27:47] | Copy. Thanks, Ray. | 收到 谢谢雷 |
[27:48] | Okay, after this turn, you’re gonna stay straight | 转弯后向前开100米 |
[27:50] | 100 meters till you hit the roundabout. | 到达环岛 |
[27:54] | Okay, we’re making the turn now. | 好 现在转弯 |
[27:58] | 100 meters. | 100米 |
[28:00] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[28:03] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[28:10] | All right, Jace, we’re online | 老杰 我们跟 |
[28:11] | with the tracking device and the drone feed. | 追踪设备和无人机连线了 |
[28:13] | We’re gonna guide you back to the embassy. | 我们会引导你们回到大使馆 |
[28:15] | I don’t know, Ray. This is looking hairy. | 我不知道 雷 这边情况不妙 |
[28:17] | You’re okay. Just stay online. | 你没事的 保持通话 |
[28:19] | Just 75 more meters. | 只差75米了 |
[28:23] | Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 |
[28:25] | – Looking good. – All right, 50 meters. | -看着还好 -还剩50米 |
[28:34] | We got to get out of here, boss. | 我们得离开这里 头儿 |
[28:36] | Left up there, left up there. | 靠左边 靠左边 |
[28:41] | It’s too much smoke. I’m losing visual. | 烟雾太大我看不清楚了 |
[28:42] | Bandit, this is TOC, | 班迪 这里是作战中心 |
[28:43] | can you get another angle on that? | 你能从另外一侧看清楚吗 |
[28:44] | We’re trying. | 正在尝试 |
[28:49] | Back, back, back, back, back. | 倒车倒车 退回去 |
[28:51] | Back up. Go. | 倒车 走 |
[28:54] | Good, go. | 好 走 |
[28:57] | Where are we going, Ray? | 去哪里 雷 |
[28:58] | Talk to me, Ray. Where am I going? | 雷 回答我 我去哪儿 |
[29:02] | I’m working on it. They’re gonna get sealed in. | 我在想办法 他们被困在里面了 |
[29:05] | Bandit, this is TOC, we need you to find | 班迪 这里是作战中心 你得找到 |
[29:06] | a hole in that smoke now. | 烟雾中的一个洞 |
[29:08] | Tell her to take her time. | 跟她说慢慢来 |
[29:10] | Whenever you feel like it, Ray. | 随时都可以 雷 |
[29:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:17] | Bravo 1, you’ve got an armed militia dead ahead of you. | B1 有武装民兵在你正前方 |
[29:19] | Back out of there. | 退回去 |
[29:21] | All back, all back, all back. | 撤退 撤退 |
[29:23] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[29:25] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 撤 撤 |
[29:30] | Okay, I got it. | 好 我搞定 |
[29:32] | You’re gonna take the second– no, | 你要在第二个 不对 |
[29:34] | make that third exit off the roundabout. | 环岛的第三个出口处转弯 |
[29:36] | Left, left, left, left. | 左边 左边 |
[29:46] | Oh, you are clear left. | 左边安全 |
[29:47] | Repeat, your left is clear. | 重复 你的左边是安全的 |
[30:13] | Dude, we got to go now. | 伙计 我们得马上走 |
[30:15] | They’re calling us in. | 他们召集我们 |
[30:15] | We got 59– | 我们有59… |
[30:16] | we have 58 minutes. Sorry to… | 58分钟 抱歉 |
[30:19] | Thank you so much, it was a really great party. | 非常感谢 派对好极了 |
[30:21] | Why didn’t you get me up before? | 你怎么不早点叫我 |
[30:22] | Eat it, man. I should have left you here. | 算了吧伙计 我就该把你留这儿 |
[30:24] | Sorry we can’t stay to clean up. | 抱歉不能留下帮忙打扫了 |
[30:26] | No, you’re not. | 没事 你走吧 |
[30:30] | Somebody got lucky last night, huh? | 昨晚有人走运了吗 |
[30:31] | What’d I tell you? Shirt never fails. | 告诉你了 衬衫永远不会失败 |
[30:34] | Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home! | 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 滚回家 |
[30:39] | Let me get on the comms. | 对讲机给我 |
[30:42] | Now get to the convoy. | 现在去护卫队那里 |
[30:44] | Are you coming with me? | 你不跟我一起去吗 |
[30:45] | Yeah, I’ll be there as soon as I’m done | 我帮我们的兄弟 |
[30:46] | helping our boys navigate back here. | 导航完回来的路线就赶过去 |
[30:48] | Okay, I’ll leave when you leave. | 你走我就走 |
[30:49] | This isn’t Virginia Beach, | 这不是维吉尼亚海滩 |
[30:50] | – and I’m not asking. – Ray, I just want you to… | -而且我说了算 -雷 我要你… |
[30:52] | Lisa… get to the convoy. | 丽莎 去护卫队那里 |
[30:56] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就赶过去 |
[31:11] | On time is five minutes late. | 准时就是迟到五分钟 |
[31:12] | I can prove that’s not true. | 我可以证明不是那样的 |
[31:14] | Won’t happen again, Master Chief. | 下次不会了 总士官长 |
[31:18] | Next few days, you’re gonna be all HALO. | 接下来几天 你们要做高跳低开 |
[31:20] | We’ll be making multiple jumps at 14,000 feet and upwards, | 我们会在四千多米及以上的地方多次跳伞 |
[31:23] | free-falling in formation, | 按阵型自由落下 |
[31:25] | pulling at 4,000. | 在一千多米拉开 |
[31:27] | Day, night, you name it. | 白天晚上 总之什么都有 |
[31:29] | We will culminate the training with night wall locker jumps, | 训练高潮是夜墙锁扣跳 |
[31:32] | and a follow-on mission. | 以及后续的任务 |
[31:34] | Clear? | 清楚吗 |
[31:36] | Clear. | 清楚 |
[31:38] | We’re loading the convoy at the embassy right now. | 大使馆这边在把东西搬上护卫车 |
[31:40] | We got to get you on the road that’s just ahead to your right. | 我们得让你到你前方右边的路上 |
[31:43] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[31:44] | Negative. Visibility down that direction is close to zero. | 不行 那个方向能见度几乎为零 |
[31:46] | Damn it. Wait one. Drone control, | 该死 等一下 无人机控制员 |
[31:49] | can you do anything about these optics? | 你能解决这个能见度问题吗 |
[31:51] | Negative, TOC. | 不行 作战中心 |
[31:51] | Been through all my filters. | 我的滤光器都做不到 |
[31:53] | – Bravo 1? – Yeah, I heard. | -B1 -我听到了 |
[31:55] | All right, we’re not gonna be able to get back | 我们无法在护卫队 |
[31:56] | to the embassy before you hit the convoy. | 出发之前回到大使馆 |
[31:58] | Tell you what, we’ll rendezvous at the airfield. | 我告诉你 我们在机场集合 |
[32:00] | – Jace. – Not open for discussion, Ray. | -老杰 -没得商量 雷 |
[32:02] | You understand that means you’re gonna have to drive through | 你知道这就意味着你在没有导航下 |
[32:03] | the city center blind. | 穿过市中心 |
[32:04] | One vehicle, no overwatch. | 一台车 没人守望 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I understand that. | 是的 我明白 |
[32:07] | 1, out. | B1退出 |
[32:08] | Go. | 走吧 |
[32:44] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
[32:53] | Bravo 2, come in. | B2 回话 |
[32:57] | Ray. | 雷 |
[33:01] | Bravo 2, sitrep. | B2 汇报情况 |
[33:09] | We’ve got to move out, ma’am. | 我们得赶紧走 长官 |
[33:13] | Oh, come on, Ray. Come on, come on. | 快点 雷 快点 快点 |
[33:26] | Ray! | 雷 |
[33:28] | – The hell are you still doing here? – Oh, you’re-you’re asking me? | -你来这干嘛 -你还问我呢 |
[33:31] | The reporter got hit by a rock. | 记者被石头击中 |
[33:32] | Spotted him on the way down. | 下去的时候发现他的 |
[33:34] | Tried radioing you. | 用对讲机联系过你 |
[33:35] | Yeah, the comms are a mess. | 对讲机一团乱 |
[33:39] | Oh, we’re here? | 到这地步了 |
[33:41] | Yeah, we are. | 是的 到了 |
[33:43] | Well, you need to know that when I’m shooting at the range, | 我在射击场射击时 |
[33:45] | the targets don’t shoot back. | 目标没有还击之力 |
[33:46] | Well, the alternative’s you carry this heavy son of a bitch. | 或者你来背这个很重的家伙 |
[33:49] | – I know you’re strong… – I got it, I got it. | -我知道你很强壮 -我能行 我能行 |
[33:54] | R.O.E. essentially says that we can’t smoke a guy | 交火守则上指出如果不是你死他亡 |
[33:56] | unless he makes it him or us. | 你就不能对人开枪 |
[33:58] | You just got to tell yourself… | 你只要告诉自己 |
[34:00] | it’s not gonna be us. | 我们不会死 |
[34:02] | It’s not gonna be us. | 我们不会死 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:32] | Crowley left us. | 克罗利抛下了我们 |
[34:55] | – What do you mean, he left you? – Crowley. | -什么叫他抛下了你们 -克罗利 |
[34:57] | Moved out the convoy while Ray and I were still inside. | 我和雷还在里面护卫队就离开了 |
[34:59] | You got to be kidding. | 别逗我玩 |
[35:00] | Make sure he knows I sent you outside. | 让他知道我叫你出去了 |
[35:02] | Your crazy ass decided to come back in. | 是你这个疯子自己回来里面的 |
[35:04] | All right, we’re coming for you. | 好吧 我们来接你们 |
[35:06] | Back to the embassy. | 回大使馆去 |
[35:14] | This reporter’s not gonna make it much longer. | 这名记者快撑不下去了 |
[35:17] | Neither are we. It’s one thing | 我们也是 虽然用MP7 |
[35:19] | to wave the MP7 to scare away a few looters here and there. | 可以吓走外头的一些暴民 |
[35:23] | Sooner or later, | 但迟早 |
[35:24] | this crowd’s gonna breach the perimeter. | 人群会突破界限 |
[35:34] | Davis, we’re going to secure an observation post | 戴维斯 我们会在大使馆对面 |
[35:35] | across from the embassy. Stand by. | 找个观察哨 待命 |
[35:56] | I really can’t smoke this idiot with the Molotov? | 我真的不能射手持燃烧弹的白痴吗 |
[35:58] | Tell you what. If it looks like he’s about to throw it at someone, shwack him. | 如果他看起来准备抛向其他人 射他 |
[36:01] | What if I thought he was gonna throw it? | 如果我认为他准备抛出去呢 |
[36:15] | He left the flag. He left the flag. | 他留下了国旗 他留下了国旗 |
[36:18] | Crowley? | 克罗利 |
[36:20] | He also left two of our people. | 他还留下了我们的两名人员 |
[36:23] | I think I got a way to get you guys out. | 我想到办法救你们出去了 |
[36:26] | We could use one. | 可以试试 |
[36:27] | Okay, first, I need you to tell Ray | 首先 我要你告诉雷 |
[36:29] | how to get to the control panel | 怎么到控制前门的 |
[36:30] | that operates the front gate. | 控制室去 |
[36:31] | Then I got a job for you. | 然后我有个任务给你 |
[36:49] | I’m at the front gate control. | 我在前门控制室 |
[36:52] | All right. Davis is on the roof. | 好吧 戴维斯在楼顶上 |
[37:03] | Want me to press it? | 我可以按了吗 |
[37:04] | No, no, not yet. | 不 还不行 |
[37:24] | Press it. | 现在按 |
[37:26] | They’ll rush the front entrance. | 他们会闯入前门 |
[37:27] | Meet you in the rear. | 我们在后面会合 |
[37:49] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[37:50] | Back gate clear. | 后门安全 |
[38:07] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[38:28] | Go, go, go! | 走走走 |
[38:35] | Good to see you, Davis. | 很高兴见到你 戴维斯 |
[38:38] | Good to be seen. | 很高兴被见到 |
[39:05] | Well, look who we got here. | 好吧 看谁在这里 |
[39:07] | Hey, Crowley, how you doing, buddy? | 克罗利 你好吗 伙计 |
[39:08] | Can I get yourself a beer? | 你要喝酒吗 |
[39:11] | You weasel! | 你个孬种 |
[39:18] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[39:19] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是吗 是什么 |
[39:21] | You must have left it behind by accident. | 你肯定是不小心落下了 |
[39:38] | First stick, you’re the first to jump! | 第一棒 你们第一批跳 |
[39:39] | Get on the truck! | 上车吧 |
[39:45] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[39:46] | Stella. | 斯特拉 |
[39:48] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:50] | Try not to screw it up, okay? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[39:53] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力中 |
[39:55] | Second stick going up! | 第二棒上去 |
[39:57] | You’re boarding the green truck! Second to jump! | 你们上青车 第二批跳 |
[40:06] | Hey, hold up, boys. | 慢着 兄弟们 |
[40:09] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:11] | I guess you really were the one, man. | 你真的被我缠上了 老兄 |
[40:25] | All right, Team 2, let’s go! | 好吧 第二队 跳吧 |
[40:33] | DZSO, this is Bandit 1. | 空降区安全官 我是班迪1号 |
[40:34] | Copy winds two to four out of the north. | 风往北偏二到四节 |
[40:37] | Second team jumpers away, looking for six canopies. | 第二队已经跳伞 寻找六个降落伞 |
[40:39] | Bandit 1, this is DZSO. | 班迪1号 我是空降区安全官 |
[40:41] | Copy, jumpers away, looking for six canopies. | 收到 已经跳伞 寻找六个降落伞 |
[40:48] | Bandit 1, five canopies, looking for a sixth. | 班迪1号 看到五个降落伞 寻找第六个 |
[40:50] | Negative contact. | 没有看见 |
[40:56] | Copy, DZSO. | 收到 空降区安全官 |
[40:58] | We have contact with the sixth jumper. | 我们看见第六个跳伞员了 |
[40:59] | He’s at 5,000 feet. | 他在1524米高 |
[41:02] | Looks like a partial. We’ll keep eyes on. | 好像只有部分打开 我们会继续盯着 |
[41:05] | Copy, Bandit. We see him now. | 收到 班迪 我们现在看见他了 |
[41:07] | Medics, stand by! | 医务人员 待命 |
[41:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:12] | Looks like a line over. | 好像有条绳绕在伞上了 |
[41:13] | Jumper in distress falling through 3,000 feet. | 遇险跳伞员下降到915米了 |
[41:19] | Copy, Bandit 1. Hoping to see a cut-away real quick. | 收到 班迪1号 希望能看到尽快切断 |
[41:27] | We have cut-away. Looking for reserve deployment. | 已经看到切断 等待看到备用伞开伞 |
[41:35] | Still looking for reserve deployment. | 还在等待看到备用伞开伞 |
[41:42] | DZSO, this is Bandit 1. | 空降区安全官 我是班迪1号 |
[41:44] | Jumper has impact ground | 跳伞员摔落到 |
[41:45] | about 800 meters northeast of the drop zone. | 空降区东北边800米处的地面 |
[41:50] | Bandit 1, this is DZSO. | 班迪1号 我是空降区安全官 |
[41:52] | Remaining jumpers touching down in the drop zone. | 其余跳伞员已降落在空降区 |
[41:57] | Identity of the casualty still unknown. | 还不知道死伤人员身份 |
[42:01] | Jumper appeared to impact ground at speed. | 跳伞员好像高速摔落地面 |
[42:04] | Never saw a reserve deployment. | 没有看到备用伞开伞 |
[42:06] | We will maintain our orbit to guide you in. | 我们留在轨道上给你指引 |
[42:09] | Bandit 1, good copy on all. | 班迪1号 全部收到 |
[42:12] | En route. | 正在过去 |