时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I’m Clay. – Stella. | -我叫克莱 -我叫斯特拉 |
[00:04] | Stella? | 斯特拉 |
[00:06] | And this is what, like, our third date? | 我们好像才第三次约会吧 |
[00:07] | This is a date? | 这是约会吗 |
[00:10] | Until you graduate Green Team, | 你从青队毕业前 |
[00:11] | you’re a member of Chalk 2, | 你都是海豹突击3队 |
[00:12] | – Alpha Platoon, SEAL Team 3. – Damn right. | -A排 直升机2中队的一员 -没错 |
[00:15] | Look, man, you can’t deny the kid’s talent. | 你不能否认这孩子的才能 |
[00:16] | Or his ego. He keeps pressing the red like that, | 还有他的自大 他再这么拼命 |
[00:19] | you know what he’s gonna do? | 你知道他会怎么样吗 |
[00:19] | He’s gonna hit a wall. He’s gonna slow his whole team down. | 他会碰壁 然后拖累整个团队 |
[00:22] | Are you sure you’re not threatened | 你确定你不是因为他比你快 |
[00:23] | – ’cause he’s faster than you? – Threatened? | -而感到被威胁了吗 -威胁 |
[00:25] | Triple my rucksack, | 再给我加三倍的重量 |
[00:26] | and I’ll still beat his ass up that hill, Ray. | 我还是比他更快到达山顶 雷 |
[00:36] | “Adele Dazeem”? | “阿黛尔·德兹姆” |
[00:38] | Yep. Apparently that’s what he said. | 对 显然他是那么说的 |
[00:41] | Travolta? | 特拉沃尔塔 |
[00:43] | That’s not even close. | 压根儿不沾边 |
[00:45] | Yeah, well, what do you want me to tell you? | 你想要我说什么 |
[00:47] | Maybe the Grecian Formula leached into his brain. | 可能他脑子进希腊配方染发剂了 |
[00:50] | Anyway, Colby, | 对了 科尔比 |
[00:52] | one of the comms guys from Bagram, | 巴格拉姆的某个通讯员说 |
[00:53] | says it’s all anyone’s talking about online. | 网上所有人都在讨论这件事 |
[00:56] | Oscars was when? Like, last Monday? | 奥斯卡什么时候来着 上周一吗 |
[01:00] | Sunday, bro. | 周日 兄弟 |
[01:01] | Sunday. | 周日 |
[01:03] | Even worse. | 那更惨了 |
[01:04] | Pulp Fiction gets some chick’s name wrong. | 《低俗小说》弄错了某个妹子的名字 |
[01:06] | Five days later, the whole world’s still talking about it? | 五天后全世界还在讨论这事 |
[01:09] | Meanwhile, we’re out here getting our asses shot off. | 与此同时 我们却在这顶着枪林弹雨 |
[01:11] | Might as well be a fart in the wind. | 做着微不足道的事 |
[01:15] | You know, too much sun exposure | 太阳晒太多 |
[01:17] | can lead to premature aging. | 会导致提前衰老 |
[01:19] | How about sleeping in a hooch | 那要是睡在一个 |
[01:20] | that got mortared 14 times last month? | 上个月被轰击了十四次的帐篷里呢 |
[01:26] | You’re in my light, bro. | 你挡住太阳了 兄弟 |
[01:28] | Dude, out of my light. | 兄弟 别挡光 |
[01:29] | Aren’t you supposed to relieve us on watch? | 你难道不该去跟我们换岗吗 |
[01:32] | No. Garner’s up. | 不 该加纳了 |
[01:34] | Where is he right now? | 他现在在哪 |
[01:36] | Where is he ever? | 他到哪去了 |
[01:51] | Garner, you’re on watch. | 加纳 该你放哨了 |
[01:56] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[02:49] | Hey, it could be worse. | 可能更糟 |
[02:51] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[02:53] | Guys up for the NFL draft, | 参加橄榄球联盟选秀的球员 |
[02:55] | all the time just waiting for their name to be called, | 一直都在等叫到自己的名字 |
[02:58] | and their face is on the TV camera. | 等待电视镜头拍到自己的脸 |
[02:59] | You really think I’m sitting here sweating the draft, | 你真以为我坐在这是在担心选拔 |
[03:02] | wondering about which team I’m gonna end up on? | 想知道会被选入哪支队伍吗 |
[03:04] | You’re saying you’re not? | 你是说你不是吗 |
[03:05] | Matter of fact, I’m just thinking about finding a place to live. | 其实 我只想找个容身之所 |
[03:11] | You got a team you’re hoping drafts you? | 你有想入选的队伍吗 |
[03:13] | I haven’t given it much thought. | 我没怎么想过 |
[03:16] | Whatever teams we go to, | 不管我们去哪支队伍 |
[03:18] | we’re Tier One operators now, baby. | 现在都是一级作战人员了 兄弟 |
[03:22] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[03:23] | How about me what? | 我什么 |
[03:25] | You got a team you’re hoping for, | 你有想去的队伍 |
[03:26] | or you figure it’s a done deal– | 还是觉得板上钉钉 |
[03:27] | you end up with Hayes and his guys | 你会加入海斯的队伍 |
[03:28] | ’cause you already rolled with them the once? | 因为你已经跟他们合作过 |
[03:33] | No, I haven’t really thought about it. | 其实我没怎么想过这个 |
[03:46] | Ha. Looks like our boy made it. | 看来小家伙做到了 |
[03:50] | As I’m sure most of you remember, | 你们多数人肯定还记得 |
[03:52] | Charlie Team had first pick | 去年的青队选拔 |
[03:53] | – in last year’s Green Team draft. – Garbage. | -是C队先挑人 -垃圾 |
[03:55] | – The rich get richer. – This year, | -富人更富 -今年 |
[03:58] | – the “One” pick belongs to Bravo Team. – I’m sorry, who? | -B队会先挑人 -抱歉 哪个队 |
[04:00] | Bravo Team. Rich just got richer. | B队 富人就要更富 |
[04:02] | – That’s us, right? – You heard that? | -是我们啊 -听到了吧 |
[04:03] | I heard that. | 听到了 |
[04:04] | Well, unless, of course, you guys have already made your choice, | 当然了 除非你们已经选好人了 |
[04:08] | Adam will run down the new Green Team graduates. | 亚当会介绍青队毕业生的基本情况 |
[04:12] | All right, we graduated a class | 好了 这次的毕业生 |
[04:14] | of real pipe-hitters this time. | 是真正的精英 |
[04:15] | One of ’em even broke a couple | 有个学员甚至打破了 |
[04:16] | of Jason’s obstacle course records. | 杰森的几项障碍训练纪录 |
[04:18] | Stop. I heard the track was a lot faster this year, okay? | 闭嘴 我听说今年的跑道更好用了 |
[04:21] | We don’t need to hear that right now. | 现在不必跟我们说这个 |
[04:22] | – Didn’t break mine. – Oh, I don’t think… | -没破我的纪录 -我觉得… |
[04:24] | – I think I did. – I think not. | -我想我打破了 -才没有 |
[04:26] | Okay, okay, we’ll start with the cream. | 好了 先从顶尖的开始 |
[04:28] | Three-way tie at the top of the class– Sarkisian, | 班上有三人并列前茅 萨尔基西恩 |
[04:31] | Spenser, McAdams. | 斯宾塞 麦克亚当斯 |
[04:38] | Do we take the fact that you guys aren’t saying | 我们可以认为你们没说”选克莱” |
[04:39] | you want Clay as an indication you don’t want Clay? | 就代表你们不要克莱了吗 |
[04:43] | Opinions differ. | 看法不同 |
[04:45] | Not saying we don’t want him, | 没说不想要他 |
[04:47] | just saying I’m doing my due diligence, that’s all. | 我只是在严格评估 仅此而已 |
[04:50] | – You had him with you for an op. – Yeah, I did. | -你带他参加过行动 -没错 |
[04:52] | I mean, nothing in this file is gonna tell us as much | 档案中的材料比不上实战 |
[04:54] | as getting a dude downrange, see him up close. | 更能了解一名作战人员 近距离观察 |
[04:59] | You have any issues with him in Liberia? | 你不满他在利比里亚的行动吗 |
[05:00] | You read the AAR. If we had an issue, | 你看过战后报告 我们要是不满 |
[05:02] | we would have checked those boxes. | 早就勾选那些方框了 |
[05:03] | We don’t. I am just here to do my homework. | 可我们没有 我只是来这做功课 |
[05:06] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢您呐 |
[05:09] | All right, Clay Spenser, second-generation frogman. | 克莱·斯宾塞 二代海豹队员 |
[05:13] | Am I ever gonna understand your problem with this kid? | 你和这孩子到底有什么问题 |
[05:16] | Did you not just hear me say | 你刚刚没听我说 |
[05:17] | that I do not have a problem with this kid? | 我和他一点问题都没有吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, yeah, “I just need to do a little more homework”? | “我只是需要多做些功课” |
[05:20] | – Yeah, I heard. – I do. | -我听到了 -是的 |
[05:23] | You’re seriously gonna let Clay go to another squadron, | 你真的要让克莱去另一个中队 |
[05:25] | or, worse yet, another team within our squadron? | 或更糟 去我们中队里的另一个分队 |
[05:27] | – You know Beau wants him. – I know Beau wants him. You kidding me? | -博想要他 -博想要他 你逗我吗 |
[05:29] | What, you don’t have a problem with this Spenser kid? | 你对斯宾塞这小子没意见吗 |
[05:31] | Why, ’cause he’s a little cocky? | 怎么 因为他有点自大吗 |
[05:32] | – A little cocky? – I’ve seen cockier. | -有点自大 -我见过更自大的 |
[05:34] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | You know, he’s the poster boy for, you know what, | 你知道 他是个红人 |
[05:37] | I’m born on third, and he thinks he’s hit a triple, all right? | 我是二代海豹队员 就觉得胜券在握 |
[05:40] | You know, it’s funny, having Ash Spenser for a daddy | 有意思 有阿什·斯宾塞这样的爹 |
[05:41] | doesn’t seem like a triple to me. | 我可不觉得胜券在握 |
[05:43] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:45] | He’s Special Ops royalty. | 他可是特种部队精英 |
[05:47] | I stand corrected. | 我认错 |
[05:50] | It doesn’t matter if you didn’t get any sleep last night. | 你昨晚睡没睡觉不重要 |
[05:53] | Do you realize I have a social life? | 我也是有社交生活的 |
[05:55] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好的 |
[05:56] | Scott Powell, General Counsel | 斯科特·鲍威尔 |
[05:58] | to the Secretary of Defense. | 国防部长的总顾问 |
[05:59] | Never a good sign when there’s a lawyer in the room. | 有律师就没好事 |
[06:04] | – Lucas Garner. – The man, the myth. | -卢卡斯·加纳 -迷一样的男人 |
[06:07] | The traitor. | 叛徒 |
[06:09] | In March of 2014, | 2014年3月 |
[06:11] | Army Private Lucas Garner was captured | 二等兵卢卡斯·加纳 |
[06:13] | by the Taliban in Korengal Valley | 在阿富汗东北部的克拉高谷 |
[06:15] | in Northeastern Afghanistan. | 被塔利班抓获 |
[06:17] | Sorry, “Captured.” Didn’t he surrender? | “捕获” 他不是投降的吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, he abandoned his post, | 他擅离哨岗 |
[06:20] | and then went looking for someone to take him prisoner. | 自投他人的囚笼 |
[06:22] | There’s still some uncertainty surrounding Private Garner, | 还有待查证二等兵加纳 |
[06:24] | how he came to his current circumstance. | 怎么落入敌手 |
[06:26] | I’m sure we’ll be able to clear | 我肯定等你们把他带回来 |
[06:27] | a lot of this up when we debrief him | 我们盘问他时 |
[06:29] | after you bring him home. | 一切都会真相大白 |
[06:30] | Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. | 这不是老生常谈嘛 |
[06:32] | Sorry, is there a problem? | 抱歉 有问题吗 |
[06:34] | No, it’s no problem. | 不 没问题 |
[06:35] | It’s just that, uh, all of us have been on missions | 只是我们都参与了 |
[06:37] | trying to find this guy, | 找寻他的任务 |
[06:38] | and we’ve come up empty-handed. | 却一无所获 |
[06:39] | Well, good news then. | 有好消息 |
[06:41] | This time, you won’t have to try to find him. | 这次你们不用费劲找他了 |
[06:43] | – You made a deal? – We negotiated a prisoner exchange. | -你们达成协议了 -我们协商了囚犯交换 |
[06:47] | Bravo Team will be transporting three Taliban | B队会运送国防部同意交换的 |
[06:49] | detainees that the DoD has agreed to give back. | 三个羁押塔利班囚犯 |
[06:53] | Gonna trade ’em for Garner, | 用他们换回加纳 |
[06:54] | then safely transport Garner back here. | 然后把加纳平安送回来 |
[06:57] | You’re telling me we’re releasing three bad guys | 你是说我们为了那个混蛋 |
[06:59] | in exchange for that ass-hat? | 释放三个坏人吗 |
[07:01] | All right, this prisoner exchange, | 好吧 这次囚犯交换 |
[07:02] | that’s gonna happen where, | 在哪儿进行 |
[07:03] | on the edge of the Tribals? | 部落边上吗 |
[07:04] | Uh, in the Tribals, actually. | 其实是在部落里 |
[07:07] | In the Tribals? | 在部落里 |
[07:08] | 50 miles north of Peshawar. | 在白沙瓦北边80公里 |
[07:10] | That’s not just the Tribals, that’s the Pakistani Tribals. | 不光是部落 还是巴基斯坦部落 |
[07:12] | Well, Pakistani Intelligence, they brokered the deal. | 巴基斯坦情报方安排的交易 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry, but are we supposed to trust | 抱歉 我们现在要信任 |
[07:16] | the Pakistani ISI now? | 巴基斯坦三军情报局了吗 |
[07:18] | – Their spooks are even shadier than ours. – Right. | -他们比我们还神出鬼没 -对 |
[07:20] | – No offense. – Brass decided that ISI | -无意冒犯 -上头认为三军情报局 |
[07:23] | were our best go-between with the Taliban. | 是我们接触塔利班的最佳渠道 |
[07:26] | ISI is the Taliban. | 三军情报局就是塔利班 |
[07:28] | – I think that’s overstating. – Not by much. | -我觉得言重了 -不至于 |
[07:31] | You remember last year, a bunch of Rangers | 你记得去年 一帮游骑兵 |
[07:33] | got torn up going after a Taliban financier? | 追捕一个塔利班财务师受了重伤吗 |
[07:36] | There’s some evidence ISI walked them into an ambush. | 证据表明是三军情报局把他们引入埋伏的 |
[07:41] | Oh, delightful. | 真不赖 |
[07:42] | Okay, look, what about the Pakistani army? | 那巴基斯坦军方呢 |
[07:44] | ISI wants us to keep them out of the loop. | 三军情报局不想让他们参与 |
[07:46] | Says the army has too many Taliban sleepers. | 说军方有太多塔利班卧底 |
[07:49] | So the Pakistani Intelligence | 所以巴基斯坦情报局 |
[07:51] | is accusing the Pakistani army of having | 指责巴基斯坦军方 |
[07:52] | too many Taliban sleepers? | 有太多塔利班卧底 |
[07:53] | Uh, to be fair, the Taliban and the ISI | 公平地说 塔利班和三军情报局 |
[07:56] | aren’t exactly sleeping. | 其实没有睡在一起 |
[07:57] | Y’all cut one hell of a deal. | 这是一笔大交易 |
[07:59] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[08:00] | apparently the brass want this prisoner swap | 很显然上头非常希望 |
[08:02] | to happen bad enough that they agreed | 这次囚犯交换能成功 |
[08:04] | to do whatever they had to. | 所以同意竭尽所能 |
[08:06] | Now, I know the setup sucks– | 我知道这安排很糟糕 |
[08:07] | puts you undermanned in one of the most | 到最危险的地方执勤 |
[08:09] | dangerous spots on Earth, | 又不给你配齐人手 |
[08:10] | forces us to trust the Pakistani Intelligence | 还要勉强相信巴基斯坦情报局 |
[08:13] | is not gonna set you up. | 不会下套陷害我们 |
[08:15] | But that’s out of our hands right now. | 但那是我们无法控制的 |
[08:17] | The bottom line is… | 底线是… |
[08:18] | is that the secretary asked for us by name | 部长点名要我们上 |
[08:20] | because he believed that we can pull it off. | 因为他相信我们能办成这事 |
[08:24] | Well, I guess we’ll just have to prove him right. | 那我们必须证明他是对的 |
[08:40] | As Lieutenant Commander Blackburn mentioned, | 正如布莱克本少校提到的 |
[08:42] | the Khyber Agency is one of the most | 开伯尔特区是世界上 |
[08:44] | dangerous regions on Earth. | 最危险的地区之一 |
[08:46] | Large networks of Taliban and AQ. | 塔利班和基地组织势力广泛 |
[08:50] | Not much IS presence. | 伊斯兰国势力不多 |
[08:51] | Well, there’s that. | 就是那样 |
[08:52] | I’m not saying they’re setting us up for an ambush, | 我不是说他们是要伏击我们 |
[08:54] | – but if they were… – Yeah, | -要真是的话 -对 |
[08:56] | they got the deck stacked in their favor. | 他们占据了有利形势 |
[08:57] | Any idea how to unstack it? | 有办法破吗 |
[08:59] | Well, they know about our night vision, so there’s no way | 他们知道我们有夜视镜 所以 |
[09:00] | they’re gonna let us make the trade in the dark. | 不可能在晚上交换 |
[09:02] | Yeah, they insisted on daylight. | 对 他们坚持在白天 |
[09:04] | – Excuse me for one moment. – Okay. | -失陪一下 -好的 |
[09:07] | – Now what? – Yes, sir? | -现在怎么办 -你好 长官 |
[09:08] | We could leave them three bad guys | 我们可以把三个坏人 |
[09:10] | and Garner right where they are | 以及加纳留在那里 |
[09:12] | and let ’em all rot. | 让他们自生自灭 |
[09:17] | Sayin’ it’s another way to go. | 这也是一个办法 |
[09:18] | Okay, these are the detainees | 好了 这些是你们要 |
[09:20] | you’ll be escorting to Pakistan. | 押送到巴基斯坦的囚犯 |
[09:22] | Fayaz Saqib, Senior Taliban Commander. | 法亚兹·萨基卜 塔利班高级指挥官 |
[09:26] | Amir Haq, 52. | 阿米尔·哈克 52岁 |
[09:27] | Chief of Intelligence for the Taliban | 他在2003年被捕之前 |
[09:29] | until his capture in 2003. | 是塔利班的情报总监 |
[09:32] | Omar Malik. | 奥马尔·马利克 |
[09:33] | Leader of a Taliban AQ cell. | 塔利班基地组织的一个头目 |
[09:35] | He’s been held in isolation since an attack | 他去年袭击了一名关塔那摩狱警后 |
[09:37] | on a Gitmo guard last year. | 就被单独关押了 |
[09:39] | Secretary Wallace wants you all to know | 华莱士部长让我转达你们 |
[09:40] | you have his full support, and that your safety | 他会全力支持你们的行动 你们的安全 |
[09:43] | is one of our top priorities. | 是我们的优先关切 |
[09:44] | – Right. – The prisoners are en route. | -好的 -囚犯已经在路上了 |
[09:46] | As soon as they’re loaded, we’ll be wheels-up for Jalalabad. | 他们登机后 我们就出发去贾拉拉巴德 |
[09:49] | What time are they supposed to arrive? | 他们预计什么时候到 |
[09:50] | – Earliest, 1830 this evening. – We’ve got time. | -最早在傍晚六点半 -我们还有时间 |
[09:53] | Anyone want to check out that new spicy chicken place off 64? | 有人想去尝尝64街新开的香辣鸡吗 |
[09:56] | – I’m afraid we’re not allowed to leave the base. – I’m sorry. | -恐怕我们不能离开基地 -抱歉 |
[09:58] | Excuse me, why is that? | 等等 为什么 |
[09:59] | Command wants to keep a tight lid on this thing. | 总部希望这事不被泄露出去 |
[10:01] | They remember what happened with the Bergdahl swap. | 他们还记得交换贝格达尔的事 |
[10:03] | They lost control of the story. | 那件事被泄露出去了 |
[10:04] | Meaning they think that the only way | 意思就是他们认为唯一能确保 |
[10:06] | to keep us from leaking is to keep us locked down? | 不泄密的方法就是把我们关在这 |
[10:08] | Yeah, which means he loses quality time with his newborn. | 就是说他不能陪他刚出生的宝宝了 |
[10:10] | – Yeah, I do. Right. – Because of what? | -是的 没错 -凭什么 |
[10:11] | Some D.C. cake eaters are paranoid about a leaky ship? | 就因为首都的一些高官担心会泄密吗 |
[10:14] | I’m sorry, but let me get this clear. | 不好意思 我想搞清楚 |
[10:16] | You’re saying we have to stay here and wait | 你是说我们必须要在这 |
[10:18] | until the Talis fly in from Gitmo? | 等到那些塔利班从关塔那摩飞过来吗 |
[10:22] | Look, I’m just telling you the situation, all right? | 我只是传达命令 好吧 |
[10:24] | Doesn’t mean we have to like it. | 不代表我们得满意命令 |
[10:26] | I don’t like it. | 我就不满意 |
[10:33] | No rest for the wicked. | 真是不得休息啊 |
[10:37] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:00] | You do realize I am technically committing several felonies? | 你们应该清楚我正在犯好几条重罪吧 |
[11:03] | Not to mention, numerous violations | 更不用说违反了很多条 |
[11:05] | of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, | 军事审判统一法典上的规定 |
[11:06] | any of which could result in my dishonorable discharge. | 随便一条都能让我被开除军籍 |
[11:09] | – We do. – We do. | -我们知道 -我们知道 |
[11:11] | And you two are both AWOL, | 可你俩都擅离职守了 |
[11:12] | meaning, technically, you are deserting in a time of war, | 准确来说 你们都是在战争时期的逃兵 |
[11:14] | which is punishable by death. | 可以被判处死刑 |
[11:15] | Yeah, on the other hand, though, that chicken. | 可另一方面来说 我们能吃鸡 |
[11:18] | Spicy chicken. | 香辣鸡 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:27] | Hardwood floors throughout. | 全屋硬木地板 |
[11:29] | Storage closet could be converted to a baby’s room. | 贮藏室可以改成婴儿房 |
[11:34] | Actually, we’re not… | 其实 我们没有 |
[11:35] | Really trying yet. | 还没想要孩子 |
[11:36] | Yeah. My husband’s just such a Peter Pan. | 是的 我丈夫自己就像个孩子 |
[11:41] | Yes, well, never hurts to think about the future. | 是的 不过考虑一下未来也无妨 |
[11:43] | Right. | 对 |
[11:44] | I always say any good Realtor is part fortune-teller. | 我经常说一个好的房产经纪也是半个预言家 |
[11:47] | Speaking of which, piece of advice | 顺便说一句 我都会给 |
[11:49] | I give all my SEAL clients, | 海豹突击队客户的一句忠告 |
[11:51] | more important that the wife loves the place | 更重要的是妻子要喜欢这个房子 |
[11:54] | since she’s the one that will be alone in it 300 nights a year. | 因为她一年有三百晚要独守空房 |
[11:57] | You know, I doubt I’ll be gone that much. I mean… | 我应该不会离开那么久的 |
[11:59] | It’s actually a really good point, Chet, | 说得太好了 切特 |
[12:00] | because Clay is really married to his work. | 因为克莱的正妻是他的工作 |
[12:02] | I’m just a mistress. | 我只是个小三 |
[12:04] | Oh. Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:13] | This chicken… | 这鸡 |
[12:15] | clear your sinuses. | 可以治鼻窦炎 |
[12:18] | I packed you guys some go-to-hell bags, | 我给你们装备了一些”外挂包” |
[12:20] | extra mags, extra frags, just in case this swap goes sideways. | 额外的弹夹和手雷 以防交换出岔子 |
[12:23] | Isn’t it already gone sideways? | 不是已经出岔子了吗 |
[12:26] | You saying you actually think the Talis are setting us up? | 你觉得塔利班会给我们下套 |
[12:29] | And you don’t? | 你不觉得吗 |
[12:30] | If the Taliban want to ambush Americans, | 如果塔利班真想伏击美国人 |
[12:32] | they don’t have to go through all this trouble. | 他们不需要费这么多周折 |
[12:33] | They do if they want to be certain | 如果他们知道伏击的是 |
[12:35] | that the guys they’re ambushing are Dev-Group operators. | 海豹六队作战员 就需要那么做 |
[12:38] | From the very same unit that martyred Sheik Osama. | 跟杀害奥萨马酋长的是同一队人 |
[12:41] | And Abu Samir. | 还有阿布·萨米尔 |
[12:43] | Now, the upside of an ambush | 伏击偷袭的好处就是 |
[12:45] | is that Garner and the Talis, | 加纳和塔利班这几个人 |
[12:47] | well, they get killed in the cross fire. | 他们会在交火中丧命 |
[12:56] | The prisoners just touched down. | 囚犯落地了 |
[12:58] | MPs are gonna transfer them over to our plane. | 宪兵会把他们转移到我们的飞机上 |
[13:20] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[13:28] | All right, let’s get them situated. | 好了 让他们坐好 |
[13:30] | Set them down over there. | 让他们坐那边 |
[13:46] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:11] | These outfits are a bit much, don’t you think? | 这些装备有点太过了 你不觉得吗 |
[14:13] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[14:15] | Hey, Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[14:16] | – Any of these guys biters? – This guy’s a spitter. | -他们会咬人吗 -这个喜欢吐口水 |
[14:19] | We got one spitter here, huh? | 我们这有个喜欢吐口水的啊 |
[14:22] | Right. Any of them speak English? | 那好 他们会说英语吗 |
[14:23] | Amir had CIA contact in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 当圣战者还支持我们时 |
[14:25] | back when Mujahideen were on our side, | 阿米尔在中情局有个联络人 |
[14:27] | so probably picked up some. | 所以他可能学了一点 |
[14:32] | English? | 会说英语吗 |
[14:34] | English. | 英语 |
[14:38] | There’s a lot of ways to make this flight more unpleasant. | 有很多方法能让这次飞行更不爽 |
[14:42] | Only my third time on an airplane. | 这只是我第三次坐飞机 |
[14:45] | I have no desire to find out how much worse it could feel. | 我不想体会更糟的感受 |
[14:48] | Wait till we get into the helicopters. | 等上了直升机就知道了 |
[14:50] | They’re like flying coffins. | 它们就像是飞行棺材 |
[14:53] | Jason. | 我叫杰森 |
[14:56] | Amir. | 我叫阿米尔 |
[14:56] | Amir. | 阿米尔 |
[14:57] | We want to make this as easy as possible for everyone, | 我们想尽量让大家都好过点 |
[15:00] | which means you respect us, we’ll respect you. | 就是说你尊重我们 我们也会尊重你 |
[15:04] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[15:06] | Can you control this man? | 你能控制他吗 |
[15:08] | Malik is a violent man and he hates Americans, | 马利克是个暴力的人 而且仇恨美国人 |
[15:11] | but, yes, I believe I can control him. | 但是的 我想我能控制他 |
[15:25] | Malik. | 马利克 |
[15:29] | I got to talk to you. | 我要和你说两句 |
[15:32] | Good? | 可以吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我可以 |
[15:36] | – What is it? – I got to talk to you about Sonny. | -什么事 -我要和你谈谈桑尼的事 |
[15:37] | What about Sonny? What, did he oil up my helmet again? | 桑尼怎么了 他又给我的头盔上油了吗 |
[15:39] | No. You know when Sonny was at Team 4, | 不是 你知道桑尼在4队时 |
[15:40] | he had that friend that got blown up next to him on target? | 他有个朋友在他身边被炸飞了吗 |
[15:43] | The guy ended up getting medically retired? | 那个人最后获得了医药许可退役 |
[15:44] | – Yeah, Danny something. – Danny Cooper. | -对 叫丹尼什么的 -丹尼·库珀 |
[15:46] | Yeah, yeah, he was supposed to start Green Team with Sonny, | 对 他本该和桑尼一起进青队 |
[15:48] | but the op that Danny got hurt on, | 但在丹尼受伤的那次任务中 |
[15:50] | they were searching for Lucas Garner | 他们当时在寻找 |
[15:52] | right after he’d abandoned his post. | 擅离哨岗的卢卡斯·加纳 |
[15:54] | Right. And so you’re saying | 好吧 所以你是说 |
[15:55] | that Garner cost Danny his dream job. | 加纳害丹尼失去了他梦想的工作 |
[15:59] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得该告诉你 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Mm. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Sonny’ll keep it together. | 桑尼会振作起来的 |
[16:03] | He’ll be focused, you know. | 他会全身心投入 |
[16:04] | He’ll keep his priorities straight | 他会分清轻重缓急 |
[16:05] | or he’s gonna lose his dream job. | 不然他梦想的工作就没了 |
[16:14] | Just watch-watch the back of it. Watch the back. | 小心后面 小心后面 |
[16:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:19] | How did I get roped into this? | 我怎么会答应这件事 |
[16:21] | Okay, good. We have to… | 好吧 我们必须… |
[16:23] | Wait, wait. No, don’t, don’t, don’t, | 等一下 别 停下 停下 |
[16:24] | don’t, don’t… | 停下 |
[16:25] | You know a big, tough frogman can’t get | 你知道一个强大不屈的海豹队员 |
[16:27] | the couch through the doorway, | 都没法把沙发搬进门里 |
[16:28] | war on terror’s making more and more sense now. | 反恐战争现在越来越有意义了 |
[16:30] | Oh, you know, the general is only as good | 有了愿意为他冲锋陷阵的兵 |
[16:31] | as the army who’s fighting for him. | 将军才是好将军 |
[16:33] | – Or her. – Okay, you know what, um, | -或是为她 -这样吧 |
[16:36] | we’re gonna, uh, drop the couch, and we’re gonna pivot it | 我们要把沙发放下 换个方向 |
[16:38] | and then we’re gonna push it in. | 然后把沙发推进去 |
[16:39] | I’ve moved a thousand couches, okay? | 我搬过上千个沙发了 |
[16:40] | That’s not gonna work. | 那样是行不通的 |
[16:41] | You know what, I am sweating, | 我现在汗流浃背 |
[16:42] | probably ruining the super cute top | 可能都毁了这件 |
[16:44] | that you haven’t even commented on | 你还没评价过的性感上衣 |
[16:45] | and I’m hating myself for even being the kind of person | 而我讨厌变成那种 |
[16:47] | who wears a super cute top to impress you, | 穿性感上衣取悦你的人 |
[16:48] | not to mention I have a giant stack of papers that needs grading. | 更别提我还有一大堆作业要批改 |
[16:51] | So you might want to pump the brakes | 所以你不如别再 |
[16:52] | on the whole mansplaining couch moving to me. | 男人说教式地教我如何搬沙发了 |
[16:54] | All right, so, we’re gonna, we’re gonna drop it, | 好吧 我们要把沙发放下 |
[16:56] | and swivel and push it. | 转个方向 然后推进去 |
[16:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[17:01] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:02] | There we go, there we go. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[17:05] | All right, I think I’ve earned a break. | 我想我该休息一会 |
[17:09] | I’m sorry for… | 对不起 |
[17:10] | What? Failing to heed the wisdom | 什么 没注意到 |
[17:11] | of your more tactically adept girlfriend? | 你女友的策略比你更高明吗 |
[17:16] | That is a super cute top. | 这件上衣真的很性感 |
[17:17] | Oh, well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:25] | So, uh, | 那 |
[17:26] | you must be Clay. | 你肯定就是克莱吧 |
[17:27] | Chet always gives us a heads-up when a teammate’s moving in. | 有队友搬进来时 切特总是会提醒我们 |
[17:30] | Oh. You’re the, uh, Alpha 2 IC, right? | 你是A队的第二负责人 对吧 |
[17:32] | – Yeah. Derek. – Derek. How’s it going? | -是 我叫德里克 -德里克 你好吗 |
[17:35] | – This is Trish. – Hi. | -这是翠西 -你好 |
[17:36] | Nice to meet you. This is Stella. | 很高兴认识你 这是斯特拉 |
[17:37] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[17:39] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[17:40] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:43] | So, uh, | 那 |
[17:45] | can I give you guys a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[17:46] | Yeah. Yeah, man, that’d be, that’d be great. | 当然 那就太好了 |
[17:49] | Not that Stella’s not capable, but… | 不是说斯特拉做不到 但是 |
[17:50] | No, please, go right ahead. | 不 请帮帮忙 |
[17:52] | These boys need to feel a sense of accomplishment, right? | 这俩男子汉需要成就感 |
[17:55] | Let’s bring this right over here to this corner here. | 我们把沙发搬到这个角落吧 |
[17:57] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:59] | Derek’s team was hit with an RPG | 2010年10月14日 德里克的小队 |
[18:01] | in Diyala Province, October 14, 2010. | 在迪亚拉省遭到火箭筒袭击 |
[18:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[18:05] | His arm. | 他手臂上的伤 |
[18:08] | Right. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stare. | 对不起 我不是故意盯着看的 |
[18:10] | Are you kidding? | 你说笑吧 |
[18:11] | I stared so much that first year, | 第一年的时候 我经常盯着看 |
[18:12] | I forgot the color of his eyes. | 连他眼睛什么颜色都忘了 |
[18:15] | Whoa. I can’t imagine. | 我不敢想象 |
[18:17] | The first year or two are the only really bad ones. | 只有头一两年是最难过的 |
[18:19] | After that, you’ve had time to learn the new routines. | 之后你就有时间习惯新的生活节奏了 |
[18:23] | Right, well, he seems to be doing really well now. | 是啊 他看起来恢复得挺好的 |
[18:26] | Getting back with the team got his mind right. | 他回到队伍后就振作起来了 |
[18:29] | You know the hardest part? | 知道最难的是什么吗 |
[18:31] | Even worse than seeing him in pain after each surgery | 比看着他手术后痛苦的样子更难的是 |
[18:33] | was watching him climb the walls, | 看着他去爬墙 |
[18:35] | itching to get back in the fight. | 想要重新投入战斗的样子 |
[18:37] | Thought it would’ve been a dream come true | 本以为梦想成真了 |
[18:39] | to have him stuck at home with me for a while. | 他可以留在家陪我一阵子 |
[18:41] | Instead he was like a dog chewing up the furniture. | 结果他变得像乱啃家具的狗狗一样 |
[18:46] | Are they drinking without us? | 他们不管我们自己喝起来了 |
[18:49] | Uh, yes. Yes, they are. | 是的 他们开喝了 |
[18:50] | Yes. Please, go ahead. | 别客气 去喝吧 |
[18:51] | There’s-there’s gonna be more. Yeah. | 我们还有很多 |
[18:52] | There’s more. | 有很多 |
[19:06] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[19:07] | what’s up with the draft, man? | 选拔的事怎么样了 老兄 |
[19:09] | We gonna take Spenser’s kid? | 我们会选斯宾塞的儿子吗 |
[19:11] | Still unclear. | 还不确定 |
[19:13] | Oh, man. | 不是吧 |
[19:14] | You telling me right now that there’s another guy | 你是说青队毕业的那帮小子里 |
[19:15] | that graduated from Green Team that’s better than him? | 还有人的表现比他好 |
[19:18] | No, I didn’t say all that. | 不 我可没这么说 |
[19:19] | Bet them boys are anxious as hell right now. | 我打赌那些小子现在肯定很焦虑 |
[19:22] | I remember how worried I was, | 我还记得我当时担心的样子 |
[19:24] | wondering what team I was gonna get drafted to | 纠结自己到底会被选到哪支队伍 |
[19:26] | that I checked myself into a motel | 结果我跑去旅馆开了间房 |
[19:28] | with two cases of Old Milwaukee. | 然后喝了两箱老密尔沃基啤酒 |
[19:31] | Calm you down? | 冷静了吗 |
[19:32] | Not really. | 那倒没有 |
[19:34] | I got so drunk I peed myself. | 我喝得烂醉 然后尿身上了 |
[19:41] | What you think of, uh, Clay Spenser, anyway? | 你怎么看克莱·斯宾塞这个人 |
[19:45] | I think Clay Spenser’s a trueborn gunfighter. | 我觉得克莱·斯宾塞是个天生的枪手 |
[19:48] | Only problem is | 他唯一的问题 |
[19:49] | he gives our boss the red ass. | 就是跟我们的头儿对着干 |
[19:51] | Fact is, however good the kid can be, | 老实说 不管那小子有多出色 |
[19:53] | if he and Jason are butting heads on everything, | 如果他事事都跟杰森抬杠 |
[19:55] | it’ll get in the way of our ability to operate. | 就会影响我们的执行力 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | Guess you don’t need him, anyway. | 我猜反正你们不需要他 |
[20:13] | Kabul has changed from when I left. | 我离开之后 喀布尔变化很大 |
[20:16] | Almost didn’t recognize it. | 我几乎都认不出来了 |
[20:18] | Gentrification will do that to a place. | 一个地方旧城改造后就会这样 |
[20:21] | Yeah, once that first Starbucks moves in, forget it. | 没错 一旦星巴克进来了 就变了 |
[20:24] | This place, though, it looks just as it did | 但这还是我当初 |
[20:27] | when I was last here, | 毛没长齐时 |
[20:29] | fighting the Russians, no hair on my balls. | 跟俄罗斯人打仗的样子 |
[20:32] | Now I’m a grandfather. | 现在 我已经当爷爷了 |
[20:35] | Four of my children had children | 我被你们关起来时 |
[20:37] | while I was locked away in your prison. | 我的四个孩子都有孩子了 |
[20:40] | When I was captured, | 我被俘虏时 |
[20:42] | my daughters were barely as tall as my waist. | 我女儿还只有我的腰那么高 |
[20:45] | That’s your plan when you’re free? | 所以那是你出狱后的打算吗 |
[20:47] | A little quality time with the grandkids? | 跟孙子孙女们享受点天伦之乐 |
[20:49] | You want to know if I intend to return to war? | 你是想问我会不会重回战争 |
[20:52] | I want to know if this time next week | 我想知道下周的这个时候 |
[20:53] | you’re gonna be shooting at us. | 你会不会朝我们开枪 |
[20:57] | Nights in prison, I would dream about | 坐牢时 我会梦到 |
[20:58] | taking my grandchildren to my fig tree | 我吃完晚饭后 带着我的孙子孙女们 |
[21:02] | in the evening, after supper. | 到我的无花果树下面 |
[21:05] | We will eat figs, | 吃无花果 |
[21:07] | watch the stars, get fat. | 看星星 养膘 |
[21:11] | But I am a warrior | 但我是个战士 |
[21:12] | and you are my enemy. | 你们是我的敌人 |
[21:14] | If I see you next week, | 如果我下周看到你们 |
[21:17] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你们 |
[21:20] | Well, that’s not too friendly. | 好吧 这可真不友好 |
[21:22] | But at least it’s simple. | 但至少回答得干脆 |
[21:24] | You have treated me with honor. | 你们对我一直很尊敬 |
[21:27] | It would be shameful to lie to you. | 我要是骗你们就太无耻了 |
[21:33] | Clear! They’re ready to go! | 一切就绪 他们准备好出发了 |
[21:45] | They’re passing into Pakistan. | 他们正在入境巴基斯坦 |
[21:47] | They’re making good time. | 他们开得倒挺快 |
[21:52] | You don’t like having those guys around, do you? | 你不喜欢待在那些人旁边 对吧 |
[21:55] | Prisoners? | 俘虏吗 |
[21:59] | Brings back bad memories. | 因为会记起不好的事 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:02] | I heard the Taliban detainees can be… rough. | 我听说那些在押塔利班都很 粗野 |
[22:06] | Especially to female interrogators. | 尤其是对女性审讯官 |
[22:09] | It wasn’t good. | 反正不好 |
[22:11] | What they tried to do to us, what we did to them… | 他们想对我们做的 我们对他们做过的 |
[22:13] | Was it enhanced interrogation? | 加强审讯力度吗 |
[22:15] | You ever see any of that? | 你之前没见过吗 |
[22:18] | Lucky you. | 你真好运 |
[22:28] | Bandit, we keep losing visual behind those clouds. | 班迪 云层下面的影像一直收不到 |
[22:30] | Is there a reason you’re not switching ’em to radar? | 你为什么没有切换到雷达 |
[22:33] | Our Predator pilot’s having issues with the radar. | 我们的”捕食者”雷达出问题了 |
[22:35] | Can’t the Predator fly below the clouds? | “捕食者”不是能飞到云层下面吗 |
[22:38] | It’d be visible from the ground, | 那样会被地面的人发现 |
[22:40] | give away the position of our unit. | 我们部队的位置就会泄露 |
[22:43] | We could have our team sit tight. | 可以让我们小队静候着 |
[22:44] | Wait till the coverage clears. | 等云层散开再行动 |
[22:45] | There’s no time. If our guys are late | 没时间了 如果在交换时我们的人 |
[22:47] | for the swap or deviate | 迟到了 或是跟之前 |
[22:48] | from the terms we agreed to in any way, | 约定好的有出入 |
[22:50] | the Talis are liable to back out of the deal. | 塔利班那边就很可能退出交易 |
[22:53] | And we’re blind. | 而我们看不见 |
[22:55] | All call signs, this is TOC. | 全体注意 这里是作战中心 |
[22:57] | Be advised we’ve temporarily lost overwatch. | 请知悉我们暂时没有守望 |
[22:59] | Repeat, we have lost overwatch. | 重复 我们没有守望 |
[23:03] | SecDef would like to remind us | 国防部长想提醒我们 |
[23:05] | that our safety is their number one priority. | 我们的安全排第一 |
[23:11] | Uh-oh. Pakistani army. | 是巴基斯坦军队 |
[23:13] | That’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[23:17] | What’s the move, bossman? | 怎么办 老大 |
[23:20] | Cut ’em loose. | 解开手铐 |
[23:23] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[23:24] | These soldiers find out we’re transporting prisoners, | 这些军人要是发现我们在转移囚犯 |
[23:26] | they’re gonna have a whole lot of questions | 肯定会问一堆 |
[23:27] | we don’t want to answer. | 我们不愿回答的问题 |
[23:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:30] | Cut ’em loose. | 解开手铐 |
[23:38] | You expecting these guys are gonna cooperate? | 你指望这些人会配合吗 |
[23:40] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[23:41] | They know we’re letting them go. | 他们知道我们会释放他们 |
[23:43] | These guys are a toss-up for all of us. | 那些人对我们大家都是个麻烦 |
[23:45] | You think they understand you? | 你觉得他们会明白吗 |
[23:47] | I sure hope so. | 肯定希望如此 |
[23:52] | Everybody out! | 所有人下车 |
[23:57] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[24:02] | What are you doing on this road? | 你们走这条路干什么 |
[24:04] | We’re on a diplomatic mission, | 我们在执行外交任务 |
[24:05] | transporting these tribal leaders | 运送这些部落首领 |
[24:07] | to the consulate in Peshawar. | 到白沙瓦的领事馆 |
[24:09] | – Tribal leaders? – Yeah. | -部落首领 -是的 |
[24:11] | I know all the tribal leaders in Khyber. | 我认识所有开伯尔的部落首领 |
[24:13] | They’re not from Khyber. | 他们不是开伯尔的 |
[24:14] | They’re from South Waziristan. | 他们来自南瓦兹里斯坦 |
[24:15] | Ah, that explains it. | 这说得通 |
[24:19] | You think I can’t recognize Taliban when I see them? | 你以为我看见塔利班都认不出吗 |
[24:22] | I’ve spent years slaughtering these pigs. | 我这些年都在宰杀这些猪猡 |
[24:28] | Okay, TOC, look,this is Bravo 1, | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[24:29] | I’m in the blind. | 我没有资讯 |
[24:30] | I need the name of the general in this sector. | 告诉我负责该区域的将军叫什么 |
[24:33] | That’d be General Khan. | 是可汗将军 |
[24:34] | He’s got a nasty rep. | 他声名狼藉 |
[24:36] | Rumor has it he sometimes has entire platoons whipped | 据说他有时因为士气不足 |
[24:38] | for exhibiting insufficient motivation. | 就鞭打整个排的人 |
[24:43] | Hey, you know what? This is just stupid. | 听着 别犯蠢了 |
[24:44] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll just get in touch | 听我说 我会联系 |
[24:45] | – with General Khan. – General Khan? | -可汗将军 -可汗将军吗 |
[24:46] | Yeah, General Khan, and he can confirm my mission. | 对 可汗将军 他可以确认我的任务 |
[24:48] | Could I have the sat phone? | 给我卫星电话 |
[24:52] | You’re sure we’re not disturbing him, | 你确定这样不会打扰到 |
[24:54] | General Khan? | 可汗将军 |
[24:55] | Well, afternoon, | 下午的话 |
[24:57] | – he’s probably with his mistress. – Absolutely. | -他多半在会情人 -肯定是的 |
[24:59] | I’m sure he wouldn’t mind stepping away | 我想他一定不介意 |
[25:01] | for something this important. | 抽身处理这等要事 |
[25:08] | Let’s not disturb the general. | 不要打扰将军了 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:15] | We have an understanding? | 我们没误会了吧 |
[25:16] | – Okay. – Good. | -好的 -很好 |
[25:33] | How’d you know that was gonna play? | 你怎么知道这招能行 |
[25:34] | One thing common to every army on Earth, right? | 全世界的军队都一个样 对吧 |
[25:39] | What’s going on here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[25:42] | Hey, Amir. | 阿米尔 |
[25:44] | Back up. Just back up. Give me some room. | 退后 给我点地方 |
[25:47] | We need the medvac, now. | 马上拿急救包 |
[25:55] | Sternal IO. | 胸骨内输液 |
[25:56] | – Should I sterilize my hands? – Come on. | -我的手要消毒吧 -快点吧 |
[25:59] | Trent, Brock, load these guys up. | 特伦特 布罗克 把这些人押上车 |
[26:00] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[26:04] | – What’s wrong with him? – Could be anything. | -他是怎么了 -都有可能吧 |
[26:05] | Internal bleed. | 内出血 |
[26:06] | Some fluid should bring him back. | 输点液应该就好了 |
[26:08] | Come on, FAST1. FAST1. | 来 用快捷骨内输液法 |
[26:10] | Give me the patch, all right? | 给我胶布 好吗 |
[26:11] | We lose this guy, the whole deal can go boom. | 要是这家伙死了 整个交易就泡汤了 |
[26:12] | Maybe that wouldn’t be so terrible. | 或许也没有这么可怕 |
[26:14] | Bad guys go back to Gitmo | 坏人回去关塔那摩 |
[26:16] | and Garner rots there with the Talis. | 加纳跟塔利班一起在那自生自灭 |
[26:17] | – Win-win. – FAST1. | -各得其所 -快捷法 |
[26:19] | Stop screwing around. | 别胡扯了 |
[26:22] | Government spends millions of dollars | 政府花费数百万美元 |
[26:24] | training us to kill these guys | 训练我们杀死这些家伙 |
[26:26] | and here we are, trying to save one. | 现在可好 还要救一个 |
[26:32] | Hold that up. | 举起来 |
[26:36] | It working? | 有用吗 |
[26:37] | I sure hope so. | 当然希望如此 |
[26:38] | Come on, old man, wake up. | 快点老头 醒过来 |
[26:40] | Let’s go. | 快点吧 |
[26:42] | Come on, wake up. | 快点醒 |
[26:44] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[26:45] | Wake up. Huh? | 醒了吗 |
[26:47] | All right, he’s up. | 好啦 他救过来了 |
[26:49] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[26:49] | We had a medical problem with one of our passengers. | 有个囚犯突然发病了 |
[26:52] | He’s stabilized now. We’re gonna get back on road. | 现在情况稳定了 我们要重新上路了 |
[26:54] | Tell the Talis to hold tight. | 跟塔利班说稳住 |
[26:56] | It’s too late, they’re already moving. | 太迟了 他们已经开始移动 |
[26:58] | They spooked when you missed the window. | 你错过了时间 他们害怕了 |
[26:59] | Claim they no longer feel safe | 声称在预定地点 |
[27:00] | making the swap in the agreed upon place. | 交换人质已不再安全 |
[27:03] | They don’t feel safe? | 他们觉得不安全 |
[27:04] | So that’s it? What, the mission’s scrubbed? | 那就这样了吗 任务取消了 |
[27:07] | They say they’ll still do the trade, | 他们说交易继续 |
[27:09] | so long as you meet them in a mountain valley about | 前提是改到原地点以东 |
[27:10] | five klicks east of the original site. | 五公里处的某个山谷里面 |
[27:14] | It’s even deeper into the Khyber Agency. | 更深入开伯尔特区的腹地 |
[27:16] | We don’t know the terrain, | 我们不清楚地形 |
[27:17] | we don’t know how many enemy lie in wait. | 不知道埋伏着多少敌人 |
[27:19] | Plus, it’s in a valley surrounded by mountains– | 再加上那是个群山环绕的山谷 |
[27:20] | the comms are gonna be even worse. | 信号会更不好 |
[27:22] | I agree. It puts you guys at much greater risk. | 我同意 你们会更加危险 |
[27:24] | Hard for me to see a safe way to do it. | 我觉得这样做不安全 |
[27:27] | They’re paid to kick down doors, not ask questions, right? | 他们受薪进攻作战 而不是提问吧 |
[27:38] | Be awful trusting of us to drive in there. | 我们开过去会很危险 |
[27:40] | Mountains on four sides. | 四面都是山 |
[27:41] | There’s no real cover. | 没有掩护 |
[27:43] | All right, tell you what, | 听我说 |
[27:45] | I say we split up our forces, put an overwatch here. | 我们分头行动 派人在这守望 |
[27:48] | – Replace what we lose not having the Predator. – Yeah. | -代替”捕食者”的作用 -对 |
[27:50] | Okay, we good? We leave in five minutes. | 行吗 我们五分钟后出发 |
[27:52] | – Let’s saddle up. – Copy that. | -准备出发 -收到 |
[27:53] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:54] | Hey, come on over here, Sonny, I need to talk to you | 过来 桑尼 救回卢卡斯·加纳之前 |
[27:56] | before we got Lucas Garner standing in front of us. | 我有话跟你说 |
[27:58] | Know that whole Danny Cooper op, | 丹尼·库珀的那次行动 |
[28:00] | you know, where he got blown up, almost lost his leg? | 就是他被炸飞 差点截肢的那次行动 |
[28:03] | You guys were going after Garner. | 你们在追加纳 |
[28:04] | Davis got a big mouth. | 戴维斯是个大嘴巴 |
[28:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[28:07] | Keep it professional. | 拿出专业素质 |
[28:09] | Get your priorities straight. | 搞清轻重缓急 |
[28:11] | What happened to Danny, that shouldn’t have happened. | 丹尼遇到的事 本不应该发生 |
[28:13] | But it did happen, | 但它确实发生了 |
[28:15] | and there’s nothing we could’ve done about it. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[28:18] | But what we can do is our job. Right? | 我们只能做到尽职 对吗 |
[28:20] | So we go in there, we get Garner and we bring him home. | 所以到那里 救回加纳 带他回家 |
[28:22] | We’ll let those cake eaters decide | 让那些高官决定 |
[28:24] | whether or not he’s worth it. | 他值不值得 |
[28:25] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[28:29] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[28:30] | Do your job. | 做好本职 |
[29:37] | Still nothing? | 还是没动静吗 |
[29:40] | Nothing we can see. | 我们没看到 |
[29:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[29:53] | I think they’re here somewhere, watching. | 我觉得他们躲起来观察了 |
[29:56] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[29:59] | Just wish we knew where. | 要是知道位置就好了 |
[30:11] | You saved my life. | 你救了我一命 |
[30:14] | No need to thank me. | 没必要谢我 |
[30:16] | I’m not thanking you. | 我不是在谢你 |
[30:18] | Just trying to understand. | 只是试图理解 |
[30:21] | What’s there to understand? | 有什么难理解的 |
[30:22] | You die, our mission fails. | 你死了 任务失败 |
[30:24] | Then your mission is wrong. | 那你的任务就是错的 |
[30:26] | I am your enemy, your mission should be to kill me. | 我是你的敌人 你的任务应该是杀了我 |
[30:29] | Well, one thing at a time, huh? | 一件一件慢慢来 |
[30:38] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 我是B2 |
[30:40] | Go for 1. | 我是B1 |
[30:41] | You got three vehicles approaching from the southwest. | 你的西南方向有三辆车靠近 |
[30:48] | Yep, we got ’em. | 我们看到了 |
[30:49] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[31:10] | Count 15 males, all armed. | 15个男性 都携带武器 |
[31:26] | We got eyes on target. | 我们看到目标了 |
[31:28] | Physical visual I.D. of Lucas Garner. | 肉眼识别出了卢卡斯·加纳 |
[31:31] | Confirming positive I.D. | 美国人俘虏 |
[31:32] | of the American prisoner. | 身份证实 |
[31:38] | Maybe they decided to honor the deal after all. | 或许他们最终决定遵守交易 |
[31:50] | Bravo 1, we got company. | B1 发现敌人 |
[31:51] | Multiple armed males on the ridge, | 山脊上有多个武装男性 |
[31:53] | directly east of your position. | 在你们的正东方向 |
[32:01] | Copy. We see ’em. | 收到 我们看到了 |
[32:06] | I told you we shouldn’t trust these guys. | 我说过我们不应该相信他们 |
[32:21] | Release the brothers! | 先放了我们的兄弟 |
[32:23] | Then, we will send yours! | 我们再放了你们的人 |
[32:37] | I tell you what, Ray. | 我跟你说 雷 |
[32:40] | This goes sideways, | 情况要是有变 |
[32:43] | there is one person in this valley | 有一个人 |
[32:44] | that ain’t coming out alive. | 绝对不会活着走出山谷 |
[32:46] | Least no one else would have to die | 至少不会再有人为了 |
[32:47] | trying to save this traitor. | 救这个叛徒而死 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna do all of us a favor and assume that was a joke. | 我来帮大家个忙 把那当成开玩笑 |
[32:51] | Because…? | 因为 |
[32:52] | Because you just informed me | 因为你刚跟我说 |
[32:54] | you plan to murder an unarmed fellow serviceman. | 你打算杀了一个没武器的军人同胞 |
[32:58] | It was a joke, then. | 那就是个笑话吧 |
[33:06] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[33:08] | If this thing falls apart, | 如果交易失败 |
[33:09] | it’ll be you guys between the guns. | 你们就会挨枪子 |
[33:11] | I hope you and your buddies know that, | 我希望你们在做傻事之前 |
[33:13] | before you do anything stupid. | 先想清楚这个 |
[33:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:37] | That’s halfway. | 一半了 |
[33:44] | Boss, aren’t they supposed to be letting Garner start his walk? | 老大 他们不该放开加纳了吗 |
[33:47] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[33:56] | Bravo 1, we got five more enemy approaching | B1 东南边的山脊上 |
[33:58] | from the southeast ridge, | 又有五个敌人靠近 |
[33:59] | 250 meters from your position. | 距离你们250米 |
[34:01] | Copy that. We see ’em. | 收到 我们看到了 |
[34:04] | How many does that make? | 一共多少了 |
[34:06] | 32 Thirty-two. | |
[34:08] | 32 against five? | 32对5 |
[34:10] | If we’ve seen them all. | 假设这是敌人总数 |
[34:12] | Which I doubt. | 我很怀疑这点 |
[34:13] | Like I said, never should’ve trusted these guys. | 像我说的 就不该相信这些人 |
[34:25] | Boss. | 老大 |
[34:26] | Let Ray and I open up, | 让我和雷开枪吧 |
[34:28] | and we can get ten or 12 of these guys | 我们能在他们开始躲藏之前 |
[34:30] | before they start taking cover. | 打倒其中10到12个 |
[34:32] | Don’t engage. Repeat: do not engage. | 别开枪 重复 别开枪 |
[34:34] | He’s got a point, J. | 他说得对 老杰 |
[34:35] | If this thing jumps off, we need to seize the initiative | 如果打起来 我们要掌握主动 |
[34:37] | and start cutting into their numbers. | 削减他们的人数 |
[34:39] | Both of you, hold. | 你俩都待命 |
[34:40] | I didn’t come halfway across the world | 我不想大老远跑来 |
[34:42] | not to bring him back home. | 却没把他带回去 |
[34:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[35:00] | Let’s move. | 前进 |
[35:27] | He’s clean, boss. | 他没问题 老大 |
[35:34] | We’re here to bring you home. | 我们是来带你回去的 |
[35:50] | We got him. | 人到手了 |
[35:52] | Exfil, exfil, exfil, exfil. | 撤离 撤离 撤离 撤离 |
[35:57] | Roger that. Moving to exfil. | 收到 准备撤离 |
[36:04] | Meet you at the rally point. | 在集结点见 |
[36:15] | That was hairy, huh? | 刚才挺可怕的吧 |
[36:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:18] | How was Sonny? | 桑尼怎么样 |
[36:18] | Was he able to keep his cool? | 他能冷静下来吗 |
[36:20] | Ah… Sonny’s the Iceman. You know. | 桑尼是个冰人 你知道的 |
[36:22] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[36:24] | How’d you know you could trust Amir? | 你怎么知道你能相信阿米尔 |
[36:26] | Difference between knowing and hoping. | 知道和希望的差别 |
[36:28] | I think the guy just wanted to go home. | 我认为那家伙只是想回家 |
[36:30] | Oh, no, that’s the thing. He was home. | 不 问题是他在家了 |
[36:32] | And yet, he still spoke up for us. | 然而 他还是替我们说话 |
[36:34] | He spoke up for you. | 他替你说话 |
[36:35] | Well, we understand each other. | 好吧 我们彼此了解 |
[36:36] | I’m telling you, if I had to choose | 我告诉你 如果要我在 |
[36:37] | between a guy I understand and a guy I like, | 我了解的人和我喜欢的人之间选择 |
[36:40] | definitely going with the guy I understand. | 我肯定选我了解的人 |
[36:43] | Okay, so you’re saying the reason | 好吧 所以你是说 |
[36:44] | you don’t want to put Clay on this team | 你不想让克莱加入我们 |
[36:46] | is because you don’t think you understand him? | 是因为你认为你不了解他 |
[36:48] | No, I think I do. | 不 我认为我了解他 |
[36:50] | You lost me. | 那我不懂了 |
[36:51] | Okay, listen, man. The whole thing with the Spenser kid, | 好吧 老兄 斯宾塞这个小子 |
[36:53] | he’s a true believer, you understand? | 他是个执着的人 你明白吗 |
[36:56] | He does not know his own limitations. | 他不知道自己的极限 |
[36:59] | True believers, they get people killed. | 执着的人 会害死人们 |
[37:01] | They get themselves killed. | 会害死自己 |
[37:04] | So we’ll keep him reined in. | 那我们约束他 |
[37:05] | We’ll keep an extra eye on him. | 我们特别盯紧他 |
[37:07] | You-you’re seriously gonna pass up on that kind of talent? | 你真的要错过那种人才吗 |
[37:29] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[37:31] | He’s dehydrated, but he’ll be fine. | 他脱水了 但他会没事的 |
[37:45] | Been a long time since I saw a friendly face. | 很久没有看见友好的面孔了 |
[37:49] | I guess your bar for friendliness | 你现在把友好的界限 |
[37:52] | is pretty damn low right now. | 设得挺低的 |
[37:56] | Been a hostage for 1,355 days. | 当了1355天的人质 |
[38:00] | This point, a friend is anybody | 因此 不威胁要砍掉 |
[38:02] | that’s not threatening to cut my head off. | 我头的人就是朋友 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:12] | For coming for me. | 来救我 |
[38:17] | It’s my job. | 那是我的职责 |
[38:28] | Cheers, man. | 干杯 老兄 |
[38:35] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:58] | What…? | 怎么… |
[39:00] | It’s just a key, relax. | 只是把钥匙 放轻松 |
[39:02] | You gave me a freaking heart attack. | 你把我吓得心脏病发作 |
[39:04] | Come on. I just figured, this way, you know, you can… | 拜托 我只是想让你 |
[39:08] | you can come and go, and, you know, | 在这里进出自如 |
[39:10] | use the place as, like, a writer’s retreat. | 把这当成作家的休息寓所 |
[39:12] | Right. A way to turn a romantic gesture | 对 把浪漫姿态变成 |
[39:15] | into an act of pragmatism. | 实用主义的举动 |
[39:19] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | I want you to know that, | 我想让你知道 |
[39:34] | I realize this isn’t what you signed on for. | 我明白这不是你当初想要的 |
[39:38] | This is exactly what I signed on for. | 这正是我当初想要的 |
[39:41] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[39:44] | The life of a Tier One operator. | 一级作战队员的生活 |
[39:48] | I’m here for you, | 我是跟你在一起 |
[39:51] | not your job. | 不是你的工作 |
[39:54] | Not sure that’s much of a distinction. | 我不确信那有很大的区别 |
[39:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:00] | Well, I’ll be sure enough for both of us. | 好吧 我为我俩确信就够了 |
[40:02] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[40:54] | Hey, it’s Danny. | 我是丹尼 |
[40:55] | Try me on text. | 短信联系 |
[40:58] | Hey, Danny. | 丹尼 |
[41:01] | How you doing, man? | 你好吗 老兄 |
[41:01] | It’s, uh, it’s Sonny Quinn. | 我是桑尼·奎恩 |
[41:05] | Uh, you– you just been on my mind lately, | 我最近想起你了 |
[41:07] | and I just… | 我只想 |
[41:11] | just wanted to see how you’re doing. | 我只想知道你好吗 |
[41:15] | just get back to me when you can. | 有时间就给我回电话 |
[41:41] | 8:00 a.m., tomorrow. | 明早八点 |
[41:43] | – Your team? – Yes. My team. | -你的队伍 -对 我的队伍 |
[41:45] | And bring beer. Good beer. | 还有带酒来 好酒 |
[41:47] | Cold beer. Not that microbrew crap | 冰啤酒 不是你们小子在喝的 |
[41:49] | that’s infused with raspberry pumpkin spice | 那种加了树莓南瓜口味的 |
[41:51] | that you kids are drinking these days. You got it? | 微酿啤酒 明白吗 |
[41:53] | You got it, boss. | 收到 老大 |
[41:58] | Better be cold. | 最好够冰 |