时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Last man! | 殿后的人 |
[00:07] | Team Echo was on their second mission of the night. | E队在执行夜间第二项任务 |
[00:09] | They breached the structure. | 他们突破了住宅楼 |
[00:11] | Seconds later, there was an explosion. | 几秒种后就发生了爆炸 |
[00:13] | So you’re telling me that all… | 你是说E队的六个人 |
[00:14] | six members of Echo Team are dead. | 全都死了 |
[00:17] | Command has asked that your date of deployment be moved up. | 司令部要求你们的驻派时间提前 |
[00:20] | You leave in 18 hours. | 你们18小时内出发 |
[00:21] | Your other family has got too tight a hold. | 你的另一个家紧紧地抓住了你 |
[00:23] | I can’t share you anymore. | 我不能再与别人分享你了 |
[00:25] | I don’t think I should be your wife. | 也许不该继续做你妻子了 |
[00:28] | Tariq Jamala. | 塔利克·贾马拉 |
[00:29] | Well, if our guys did get led into a trap, | 如果我们的人真的步入陷阱 |
[00:32] | Tariq’s the one who led them there, | 就是塔利克引他们进去的 |
[00:34] | The last phone call he made, | 他打的最后一通电话 |
[00:35] | to Azim Raisani, 19. | 打给了19岁的阿齐姆·赖萨尼 |
[00:37] | Tariq fell in love with this kid Azim. | 塔利克爱上了阿齐姆 |
[00:39] | Deke said the neighborhood’s pretty hostile, boss. | 迪克说那街区不大友好 老大 |
[00:41] | We go in, we go out, | 我们进去出来 |
[00:42] | we get the kid, and we’re gone. | 抓到那小子 然后撤离 |
[01:08] | Any of you guys getting the willies? | 你们有感到心惊肉跳吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah, too much history here. | 有 有太多回忆了 |
[01:13] | How many times do you think we’ve been to J-Bad? | 你觉得我们来贾拉拉巴德有多少次了 |
[01:15] | Too many times. | 太多次了 |
[01:19] | TOC, this is Bravo 1 proceeding north on Mazari Road. | 作战中心 B1正在马扎里路上北行 |
[01:22] | Copy, Bravo 1, I’ve got you on Mazari Road. | 收到 B1 看到你们在马扎里路上了 |
[01:24] | Your target is approximately 800 meters on your left. | 目标在你们左侧约八百米处 |
[01:27] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[01:33] | Boss, I do not like the looks of these guys. | 老大 这些人的神情不对劲啊 |
[01:36] | You know, first thing they told me on my first deployment– | 我第一次驻派时有人告诉我的第一件事是 |
[01:40] | you get into a hostile neighborhood, | 进入不友好的街区时 |
[01:41] | you schwack the guy on the phone. | 就拿打电话的人开刀 |
[01:44] | Yeah, what about when they all got phones? | 对 那要是都在打电话呢 |
[01:46] | Schwack ’em all. | 那就一个不留 |
[01:49] | Yeah, that’ll win you some hearts and minds, Sonny. | 那样倒真能让你赢得人心 桑尼 |
[01:54] | Right there. | 在那 |
[02:04] | TOC, you see us? | 作战中心 看到我们了吗 |
[02:07] | Copy, Bravo 1. | 看到了 B1 |
[02:07] | You are clear for entry. | 可以攻入 |
[02:09] | Copy that. Let’s go. | 收到 行动 |
[02:16] | Move, move, move, move, move! | 上 上 上 |
[02:18] | I got my eyes on you, little buddy. | 盯着你呢 小兄弟 |
[02:21] | Last time a team went to one | 上次小队 |
[02:22] | of Tariq’s properties, whole place blew up. | 进入塔利克的某处房产时 房子全炸了 |
[02:23] | That’s why we’re doing this right. | 所以得确保万无一失 |
[02:33] | Last man. | 殿后 |
[03:22] | Get out! Get out! | 出来 出来 |
[03:23] | Get on the floor. | 趴地上 |
[03:26] | Azim, Azim, Azim! | 阿齐姆 阿齐姆 阿齐姆 |
[03:27] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 这里是B2 |
[03:28] | We got Azim. | 找到阿齐姆了 |
[03:29] | Copy, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[03:31] | Be advised, unknown vehicle approaching your target location. | 注意 不明车辆正在接近目标地点 |
[03:37] | Davis, get rid of the Scooby vans now. | 戴维斯 快让史酷比小车开走 |
[03:39] | Copy. Moving vans to standby location. | 收到 开到待命位置 |
[03:51] | Okay, we got ’em. | 好 看到他们了 |
[03:54] | Little buddy’s on the move. | 小兄弟要行动了 |
[03:56] | Ain’t that a surprise. | 意料之中 |
[04:14] | Brock, what is it? | 布罗克 怎么了 |
[04:15] | The wind’s coming from the direction of the vehicle. | 风从车的方向吹过来 |
[04:17] | – Saying the vehicle’s an IED? – I’m saying it’s got explosives in it. | -车是简易爆炸装置 -里面有爆炸物 |
[04:20] | Residue? | 残余物 |
[04:22] | It could be, but it’d have to be a lot of residue. | 有可能 肯定是大量的残余物 |
[04:27] | I don’t like these guys, boss. | 我不喜欢这些人 老大 |
[04:29] | Bravo 1, I’m seeing several men… | B1 我看到有几个人 |
[04:31] | make that many men– converging on your position. | 叫了很多人聚集在你们的位置 |
[04:34] | Where? | 从哪来的 |
[04:37] | From everywhere. | 四面八方 |
[04:39] | First week in-country… | 入境的第一周 |
[04:41] | Let’s not make it our last. | 争取不要成最后一周 |
[04:42] | TOC, this is 1 requesting immediate CAS. | 作战中心 B1请求立即近距空中支援 |
[04:44] | Danger close. | 危险逼近 |
[04:45] | Bravo 1, be advised, we have limited air support. | B1 注意 空中支援受限 |
[04:47] | Nearest helo is still refueling, J-Bad. | 最近的直升机还在贾拉拉巴德加油 |
[04:49] | ETA your position, ten minutes. | 预计十分钟到达你们的位置 |
[04:55] | Incoming! | 炮击来了 |
[05:04] | – Everybody okay?! – Yeah! | -都没事吧 -没事 |
[05:06] | Yeah, we’re all good! | 都没事 |
[05:15] | Figure they don’t know he’s up here or they don’t give a damn! | 他们应该不知道他在里面 或者根本不在乎 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I’m starting to think they want him dead, too! | 对 感觉他们也想要他的命 |
[05:31] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. How close are we to CAS? | 作战中心 B1 离近距空中支援有多远 |
[05:34] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[05:36] | Close Air Support is still delayed, | 近距空中支援仍然延迟 |
[05:37] | but I’ve got an exfil helo that says | 但有架撤离直升机表示 |
[05:38] | he can make it to an LZ approximately two klicks | 可以在十二分钟后赶到你们西南方 |
[05:41] | southwest of your position in 12 mikes. | 约两公里处的降落区 |
[05:50] | Roger. What’s the LZ? | 收到 降落区在什么位置 |
[05:52] | It’s an open field just off the Kabul Highway. | 喀布尔高速旁边的一处空地 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna send a GPS grid to the drivers. | 我把定位坐标发给司机 |
[05:56] | Copy that! We’ll meet you there! | 收到 在那见 |
[06:05] | Vans, move to the west alley. Prepare for a hot exfil. | 小车 开到西巷 准备强行撤离 |
[06:10] | Time to get out of Dodge, Jace! | 该离开这鬼地方了 老杰 |
[06:16] | Hey, hey! Three guys! Three guys up close! | 三个敌人靠近 |
[06:17] | They’re in front! Close! Close up! | 在前面 靠近 靠近 |
[06:19] | On it! Give me a frag! | 明白 给我个手雷 |
[06:24] | Frag out! | 扔出手雷 |
[06:27] | Frag out! | 扔出手雷 |
[06:34] | Smoke! | 烟雾弹 |
[06:36] | Prep for exfil! | 准备撤离 |
[06:46] | Hey, get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[06:53] | Go, go, go, go, go! Right, let’s go! | 走走走 快走 |
[07:03] | Van’s gonna be here in 30 seconds. | 小车三十秒后就到 |
[07:21] | Smoke ready. | 烟雾弹准备好了 |
[07:31] | Exfil, exfil, exfil. | 撤离 撤离 撤离 |
[07:38] | Last man. | 殿后 |
[07:49] | Last man! | 殿后 |
[07:59] | Last man! | 殿后 |
[08:00] | Go! Go! | 走走 |
[08:08] | Go, go, go! Go, go, go! | 走走走 走走走 |
[08:14] | TOC, exfil’ing now. Heading to LZ. | 作战中心 正在撤离 前往降落区 |
[08:34] | 芬蒂前线作战基地 贾拉拉巴德 阿富汗 | |
[08:39] | – You made it. – Yeah, well, hope he’s worth it, | -你们成功了 -对 但愿他值得冒险 |
[08:40] | ’cause we got our asses shot up. | 我们可是顶着枪子儿抓他回来的 |
[08:42] | Tariq Jamala walked our guys into a booby-trapped house. | 塔利克·贾马拉把我们的人引入陷阱 |
[08:46] | Azim was the last person to talk to him. He’s worth it. | 阿齐姆是最后跟他说话的人 肯定值得 |
[08:48] | Let me know what you find out. | 有发现了通知我 |
[08:55] | He says Tariq was not a terrorist. | 他说塔利克不是恐怖分子 |
[08:57] | Tariq’s burner phone had calls from several numbers | 塔利克的一次性手机有多方来电 |
[08:59] | associated with the Halani Network. | 都与哈拉尼网络有关 |
[09:01] | It’s how we got to him in the first place. | 这是我们最初找到他的原因 |
[09:07] | – He says that’s a lie. – We also know | -他说这不是真的 -我们还知道 |
[09:09] | he called you the night he died. | 他死的那晚曾打电话给你 |
[09:10] | The night he led our men to their deaths. | 那天晚上他把我们的人引向死亡 |
[09:26] | So, after nearly getting our asses shot off | 所以我们死里逃生 |
[09:29] | bringing this guy in, Azim, | 带来这个叫阿齐姆的 |
[09:30] | it turns out being a dead end? | 竟然是个死胡同 |
[09:32] | Never understand why a gay man would become a jihadi, | 真不明白一个同性恋怎么可能是圣战分子 |
[09:35] | fight alongside guys who’d throw you off a building | 其他圣战分子要是知道了 |
[09:37] | – if they knew who you really are. – Well, they probably knew | -会把他从楼上丢下去 -其他人可能 |
[09:39] | that the two of them were lovers. | 知道他们两个是恋人了 |
[09:40] | I mean, the way they shot up that house, | 我是说 就他们攻击那间房子的形势来看 |
[09:42] | they weren’t too concerned about Azim’s safety. | 他们并不怎么关心阿齐姆的死活 |
[09:44] | And it could be they just didn’t want him to be taken alive, | 也许他们就不想我们活捉他 |
[09:46] | want to give him a chance to flip. | 想给他一个逃跑的机会 |
[09:49] | Look, you settled in? | 你安顿下来了 |
[09:51] | I dropped my bags off somewhere. | 我一来 把包扔到了随便一个地方后 |
[09:52] | I haven’t been back since. | 就再也没回过那儿 |
[09:54] | Are you gonna sleep at all this deployment? | 这次驻派期间你究竟要不要睡觉了 |
[09:56] | I’m sending you out every night to risk your lives. | 我每晚都派你们去冒生命危险 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I’m gonna take overtime to make sure | 所以我要加班加点 |
[10:01] | I’m sending you to the right targets. | 确保把你们派向正确的目标 |
[10:03] | – Eh. – Hello, sir. | -嗯 -长官好 |
[10:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:10] | Nothing. I just forget that you guys are rock stars here. | 没什么 我差点忘了你们在这可是大明星 |
[10:15] | “I wonder if he’s the one who shot Osama” | 他是不是那个杀了本·拉登的人 |
[10:18] | Alana filed for divorce. | 阿兰娜在申请离婚 |
[10:20] | I’m… I’m so sorry. I… | 我 我很抱歉 我 |
[10:25] | – You want to talk about it? – No. | -你想谈谈吗 -不想 |
[10:26] | No. | 好吧 |
[10:37] | You ever wonder how many times you’ve slept | 你们有没有想过你们曾多少次 |
[10:38] | in a dead man’s bed? | 睡在死去人的床上 |
[10:41] | Never a friend’s bed, like Echo Team. | 没想过睡死去兄弟的床 比如E队 |
[10:45] | Senior guys get bottom bunk. | 级别高的睡下铺 |
[10:48] | Damn right. | 那当然 |
[10:59] | Hey, dawg. | 伙计 |
[11:02] | What time is it back home? | 美国那边现在几点 |
[11:04] | What time is it back home? | 美国那边现在几点 |
[11:05] | It’d be, uh, 12:30 a.M. | 大概是中午12:30 |
[11:07] | Were you just e-mailing the family? | 你刚在给家人发邮件吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:11] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:13] | I need the AARs from Echo. | 我要看E队的战后报告 |
[11:15] | That’s not answering my question. | 这可不是在回答我的问题 |
[11:16] | Don’t need to be taken care of here, buddy. | 在这里我不需要别人照顾我 伙计 |
[11:18] | Hell you don’t. | 你当然不需要 |
[11:19] | AARs– hand ’em over. | 战后报告 快给我 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:27] | Sleep isn’t a weakness, Jason. | 休息不是懦弱的表现 杰森 |
[11:29] | Here, boy. Hup. | 小子 过来 |
[11:36] | Hey, it doesn’t bother you how we’re gonna make | 让唯一没有手的队员爬梯子 |
[11:37] | our only teammate with no arms climb a ladder? | 你的良心不会痛吗 |
[11:40] | Not me. | 不会 |
[11:42] | I think it’s awesome. | 我觉得这很好 |
[12:13] | This is why you label your stuff. | 所以你要给自己的东西贴上标签 |
[12:16] | I label everything. | 我给所有东西都”贴标签” |
[12:17] | Look, I can’t help you | 你这样我帮不了你 |
[12:18] | unless you follow protocol | 除非你遵守安全协议 |
[12:19] | and you check in your cases with me | 在我们上飞机之前 |
[12:21] | before we get on to the plane. | 和我一起检查你的箱子 |
[12:23] | Brock. | 布罗克 |
[12:24] | – I have a system. – What do you want me to say? | -我有自己的规则 -你想让我说什么 |
[12:27] | I’m gonna look around for it, but it’s not because | 我会四处找找看 但并不是因为 |
[12:28] | I think it’s my fault that it got lost. | 我觉得东西丢了是我的错 |
[12:30] | It’s because I don’t want your partner | 而是因为我不想你的队友 |
[12:32] | to suffer for your incompetence. | 因为你的无能受罪 |
[12:33] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:37] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[12:40] | Green sector, go ahead and report in. | 绿区 继续报告情况 |
[12:42] | How long till your tech guys are gonna ID this bomb maker? | 你的技术员多久能定位到炸弹制造者 |
[12:45] | There wasn’t a lot left to work with, | 剩下的工作不多了 |
[12:46] | and they’re going as fast as they can. | 他们也在尽快做 |
[12:47] | They’re not going as fast as they can. If they were going | 他们根本没有在尽快做 如果他们尽快了 |
[12:49] | as fast as they can, we would know that by now, all right? | 我们现在早就知道是谁了 好吗 |
[12:51] | Whoever did this was a professional bomb maker. | 这个制造炸弹的人一定很专业 |
[12:53] | All you have to do is look | 你们要做的就是看 |
[12:54] | at the ISR video and know whoever wired that house | 侦察监视设备录像 就知道给房子装电线的 |
[12:58] | was a pro! | 是个炸弹专家 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[13:09] | I just… | 我就是 |
[13:12] | Look, I know that you want this target just as bad as we do. | 我知道你们和我们一样想找到目标 |
[13:15] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[13:17] | Look, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:18] | That was a professional hit. | 确实是一次很专业的袭击 |
[13:21] | We’re gonna find the guy behind it. | 我们会找到幕后凶手的 |
[13:23] | And then we’re gonna find the guy behind him | 我们会接着找这个人的幕后主使 |
[13:24] | and the guy behind him because that’s what we do. | 再揪出这背后的主使 因为这是我们的工作 |
[13:27] | Look, I went through Echo Team’s AARs | 我浏览了E队的战后报告 |
[13:29] | to see if they ever came across Tariq and Azim, | 想看看能不能找到塔利克和阿齐姆的线索 |
[13:32] | and they never came across anything. | 但他们没记载这两人 |
[13:37] | You know they have us sleeping in Echo Team’s bunks. | 你知道 他们让我们睡在E队睡过的床铺上 |
[13:40] | We’re sleeping in their bunks. | 我们睡在他们的铺上 |
[13:46] | How are the guys? | 你的队员们怎么样 |
[13:48] | Trying not to think about it much. | 他们在克制自己别想太多 |
[13:51] | Got their head in their gear. | 只想着自己的工作 |
[13:53] | That’s probably smart. | 这也许是聪明的做法 |
[13:56] | How about your gear? | 那你的工作呢 |
[13:58] | Just find me that bomber. | 给我找到那个炸弹制造者 |
[14:11] | Hey, you got any extra pelican cases? | 你们有多余的百利能箱吗 |
[14:12] | Hold on. I’m almost done filling these. | 等等 我就快做好这些了 |
[14:14] | – Ray. – Hold on. | -雷 -等等 |
[14:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:17] | You try and re-encrypt the radio, | 如果你试着再加密收音机 |
[14:18] | the key doesn’t work, and we’re out comms. | 但是按键不起作用 那我们就会失去通讯 |
[14:20] | You think that’s okay? | 你觉得这是小事 |
[14:21] | I asked if you were okay. | 我问的是你还好吧 |
[14:23] | No, Lisa, I don’t have any extra cases. | 丽萨 我没有多余的箱子 |
[14:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[14:30] | Don’t let him bug you; he just gets all obsessed | 别因为他生气 他只是沉溺于 |
[14:32] | – over these comms. – Mm-hmm. | -那些通讯设备 -对 |
[14:34] | Yeah. I’m probably too concerned with the equipment we use | 是啊 我可能过于关注这个我们用来 |
[14:37] | to call in medevacs, air support. | 呼叫救援机的设备 空中支援 |
[14:39] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[14:40] | So, uh, what you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:42] | Brock lost a pelican case. | 布罗克丢了一个百利能箱 |
[14:44] | Well, not so much as lost as he neglected to use the system. | 与其说丢了箱子 不如说他忽视了使用规则 |
[14:46] | Oh, well, you got to have a system. | 对啊 你应该有一个规则的 |
[14:47] | That’s what I told him. | 我就是这么跟他说的 |
[14:48] | You sure you weren’t distracted? | 你确定你没有分心 |
[14:51] | Huh? Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:53] | You see, I’m missing my hydrogel, | 我想念我的水凝胶 |
[14:55] | and, well, that’s never happened before. | 而我以前从没想过 |
[14:57] | So I’m just trying to think, you know, what’s different? | 所以我在想 到底有什么不同呢 |
[15:00] | Yeah, okay. Are you seriously coming at me right now | 好吧 你现在是要冲着我来吗 |
[15:03] | about, what, hydrogel? | 说些什么水凝胶 |
[15:05] | Well, I mean, I, myself have been distracted, but… | 我的意思是我自己确实分心了 但是 |
[15:08] | Sonny, you wouldn’t be able to find hydrogel | 桑尼 如果水凝胶塞在你的屁股里 |
[15:10] | – if it was stuck to your ass. – Oh, look at that. | -你是找不到它的 -看看这个 |
[15:11] | Uh-huh. And the next time you want to disparage | 下次你想轻视 |
[15:13] | – my ability to find your supplies… – Fine. | -我找到你们物资的能力时 -好吧 |
[15:15] | You got my missing case? | 你找到我丢的箱子了吗 |
[15:15] | I have no idea, but if I do, I’ll let you know. | 我没有 但如果找到了 我会告诉你的 |
[15:18] | You can ask, uh, | 你可以问问 |
[15:19] | Betsy Ross over there. | 那边的贝特西·罗斯 |
[15:22] | Hey, Betsy! | 贝特西 |
[15:24] | That’s a new look for you. | 缝了身新衣服啊 |
[15:26] | Never trust a sniper who can’t sew. | 别相信一个不会针线活的狙击手 |
[15:27] | Noted. | 记下了 |
[15:29] | Hey, you got a case that doesn’t belong to you? | 你有没有一个不属于你的箱子 |
[15:31] | Uh, no. No, sorry. | 没有 不好意思 |
[15:33] | Hey, Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[15:35] | Do you know, uh, you know whose bed I’m sleeping in? | 你知道我睡的是谁的床吗 |
[15:38] | Yours. | 你的啊 |
[15:39] | No, I mean, who from Echo had-had that bunk? | 不 我指的是 这是E队里谁的床 |
[15:43] | He, uh… | 他… |
[15:44] | he left this behind. | 他留下了这个 |
[15:47] | Looks like a talisman. | 看起来像个护身符 |
[15:50] | Hey, I found it. | 我找到它了 |
[15:52] | Oh, good. Was it milk bones? | 很好 是狗饼干吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah, not quite. | 并不是 |
[15:55] | The new dog camera and voice transmitter. | 是新的安在狗身上的摄像机和声音发射器 |
[15:57] | Doubles the range of the old one. | 有效范围是以前那个的两倍 |
[15:59] | – Oh, cool. – It’s pretty cool. | -很好 -这个很不错嘛 |
[16:00] | Oh, yeah? Let me see that. | 真的吗 让我给看看 |
[16:08] | Nobody likes Jalalabad air that much. | 没人像你这么喜欢贾拉拉巴德的空气了 |
[16:13] | I’m Paul Mulwray. | 我叫保罗·穆瑞 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | You DIA? | 你是国防情报局的吗 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[16:20] | Or CIA? Or NSA? | 或是中央情报局 国家安全局 |
[16:23] | I got a list of acronyms. | 我还有一系列的缩略词 |
[16:25] | I’m sorry. I don’t acronym with strangers. | 不好意思 我不和陌生人说缩略词 |
[16:28] | Sorry. I’m with Vice. | 抱歉 我是副指挥官的人 |
[16:31] | Okay, Don Johnson. | 好吧 唐·约翰逊 |
[16:33] | Do you work inside? | 你在里面工作吗 |
[16:34] | This building? Sometimes. | 这座建筑吗 有时候 |
[16:38] | No notebook, no files, no ID tag. | 没有笔记本 没有文件 没有名牌 |
[16:41] | No dog tags. | 没有身份识别牌 |
[16:43] | So your outfit says intelligence agency, | 你的着装说明你是情报局的 |
[16:47] | but the haircut says… | 但是你的发型说明… |
[16:48] | My haircut talks? | 我的发型会说话 |
[16:49] | No. Just trying to get you | 不 只是想让你 |
[16:51] | to reveal something about yourself. | 揭开你的身份 |
[16:53] | ‘Cause that’s how you charmed those MS-13 guys last year? | 因为这是你去年吸引MS-13的人的招数 |
[16:56] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[16:57] | I know you wrote a whole piece about a murderous gang | 我知道你写了本关于一个凶杀团伙的书 |
[17:00] | and then declined to turn over relevant information | 但是在缉毒局问你要的时候 |
[17:03] | to the DEA when they asked. | 你却拒绝上交相关的信息 |
[17:05] | I don’t work for the DEA. | 我不为缉毒局工作 |
[17:06] | But you know who I am and what I wrote. | 但你知道我是谁 知道我写了什么 |
[17:10] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:12] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:16] | All right, gentlemen, before Ms. Ellis | 先生们 在埃利斯女士 |
[17:18] | briefs us on this evening’s target package, | 向我们简述今天的目标方案之前 |
[17:21] | we’re gonna meet our CST. | 来见见我们的文化支持队 |
[17:24] | Please remind me why Tier One unit | 谁来告诉我一下 |
[17:25] | is no longer exempt | 为什么一线部队 |
[17:27] | from a cultural support team program. | 不能免去文化支持队的参与呢 |
[17:29] | ‘Cause Command says so. | 因为指挥官这么说了 |
[17:30] | ‘Cause Command says so. Why not? | 因为指挥官这么说 为什么不呢 |
[17:31] | Why can’t we waive this? | 为什么我们不能免除这个 |
[17:32] | It’s a compromise we made with the local tribal leaders. | 这是我们向当地部落首领做出的妥协 |
[17:34] | What if we go above a certain altitude? | 如果我们上升到了一定高度呢 |
[17:36] | Yeah, the thinner the air gets, | 空气就越稀薄 |
[17:37] | the less lift the helos can generate, | 直升机能产生的升力就越小 |
[17:38] | the less payload they can carry, | 能带上的负载也越少 |
[17:39] | the more it costs us to bring a strap. | 多带一杆枪就得付出更大代价 |
[17:41] | I am not gonna lose one of my shooters | 我不想因为文化支持 |
[17:43] | ’cause of some cultural support. | 而少带上我的任何一个枪手 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I get it. | 我明白 |
[17:45] | The deal Command cuts | 指挥官定下的条约是 |
[17:47] | says that we got to have a woman along | 我们得带上一个女人随行 |
[17:48] | to handle any women that might be on target. | 来负责任何目标中可能出现的女人 |
[17:51] | As you all know, the Afghan males | 你们知道的 阿富汗男人 |
[17:53] | don’t like you pawing their wives. | 不喜欢你对他们的妻子动手动脚 |
[17:55] | I don’t paw. | 我不会动手动脚的 |
[17:59] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[18:04] | Staff Sergeant Vanessa Ryan, | 参谋军士瓦妮莎·瑞恩 |
[18:07] | meet Bravo Team. | 这是B队 |
[18:13] | Ms. Ellis, | 埃利斯女士 |
[18:15] | would you please show us who we’re going after? | 你能来说说我们的目标是谁吗 |
[18:20] | Aresh Kamal, bomb maker. | 艾瑞司·卡迈勒 炸弹制造者 |
[18:22] | Forensic team thinks this is the guy who built the device | 鉴证队认为这个家伙 |
[18:24] | that killed Echo Team. | 是制造杀了E队的装置的人 |
[18:42] | As you can see from his history, | 从他的记录里你可以看出 |
[18:44] | Kamal moves around a lot. | 卡迈勒经常搬家 |
[18:45] | He always sets up his workshop inside his house. | 他总是把他的工作室安在自己家里 |
[18:48] | FBI techs have identified | 联邦调查员确认了 |
[18:50] | the explosive that killed Echo Team as a, uh, | 杀了E队的爆炸物 |
[18:53] | chloro-phosphorus compound. | 氯磷化合物 |
[18:55] | Basically, Kamal’s version of Armstrong’s mixture. | 基本上就是卡迈勒版本的阿姆斯特朗混合物 |
[18:58] | Bastard wanted as many people | 这个混蛋想在爆炸前 |
[18:59] | in the house as possible before it blew. | 让尽可能多的人进房间 |
[19:01] | All right, so we know he’s in there, | 现在我们知道他在里面了 |
[19:02] | so why not– why not a drone hit? | 为什么不用无人机进行打击呢 |
[19:04] | We need to talk to this S.O.B. | 我们得跟这个王八蛋对话 |
[19:05] | Kamal’s strictly mercenary. | 卡迈勒是个拿钱办事的人 |
[19:07] | That means somebody backed up the truck big time | 那意味着有人在支持针对E队的行动 |
[19:09] | for the Echo job, and we want to find out who that is. | 我们想找出这个人是谁 |
[19:12] | All right, look. Looks pretty easy to lock down the street. | 这个街道看起来很容易锁定 |
[19:14] | Yeah. Perimeter’s simple. It looks like the houses | 是啊 周边很简单 |
[19:15] | on both sides– they appear empty, so… | 看起来两边的房子都是空的 所以… |
[19:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:20] | We set our primary breach here. | 我们把第一个突破口设在这里 |
[19:22] | Secondary here. | 第二个在这里 |
[19:23] | We bust in, we pull that son of a bitch out | 我们炸开这里进去 揪着这个混蛋的头发 |
[19:25] | by his small hairs. | 把他拖出来 |
[19:27] | – Easy-peasy. – Easy-peasy, you think? | -小菜一碟 -小菜一碟 你觉得呢 |
[19:29] | Yeah. I bet you he has his house all rigged up, too. | 我跟你打赌他也把他的房子都武装好了 |
[19:32] | – That’s not so easy-peasy. – Yeah. | -这可不是小菜一碟 -是啊 |
[19:34] | The guy does make bombs for a living. | 这个家伙靠制造炸弹为生 |
[19:36] | – How about a callout? – I was thinking that. | -那把他引出来怎么样 -我也在想这个 |
[19:39] | Answer’s gonna be awful risky, brother. | 答案是这样会很冒险的 兄弟 |
[19:40] | Okay, here’s what we do. | 好吧 那我们这么干 |
[19:41] | We’re gonna secure the perimeter | 我们确保周边的安全 |
[19:42] | and do the callout. If he doesn’t come to us, then, | 然后引他出来 如果他不出来 |
[19:43] | Sonny, you’re just gonna throw some nine-bangers in the window. | 桑尼 你就往窗户里扔一些闪光弹 |
[19:46] | See if he comes out. Right? | 看看他会不会出来 对吗 |
[19:47] | That doesn’t happen, then we’ll follow up with the dog. | 如果他不出来 那我们就派狗去 |
[19:49] | Brock, make sure you have that fancy new camera ready to go. | 布罗克 确保你高级的新相机准备好了 |
[19:51] | We got to know what we’re heading into, right? | 我们得知道里面是什么情况 |
[19:53] | We know this is our guy. | 知道他就是目标 |
[19:55] | – Let’s do it. – Yeah. | -行动吧 -好 |
[19:56] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[19:58] | Good call. | 说得好 |
[20:09] | Stalking isn’t attractive. | 跟踪一点也不吸引人 |
[20:12] | Good to know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[20:15] | Are you gonna be a nuisance? | 你要做一个讨厌的人吗 |
[20:17] | Never. I was raised better than that. | 绝对不要 我的教养可比这好多了 |
[20:19] | Good to know the congressman doesn’t raise wildings. | 很高兴知道议员没教出一个野小子 |
[20:23] | You didn’t mention my father in our last conversation. | 我们上次谈话时 你没提过我父亲 |
[20:26] | Hoped that meant you hadn’t put it together. | 但愿意思是你还没将其混为一谈 |
[20:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:30] | I would like access to your operators. | 我想访问你的作战人员 |
[20:32] | They’re not my operators. | 他们不是我的作战人员 |
[20:34] | Anyway, Tier One units | 总之 一级作战小队 |
[20:35] | don’t allow embedded journalists. | 不允许有随军记者 |
[20:38] | Well, I’m not talking about an embed, | 我不是说要随军前行 |
[20:39] | although I wouldn’t say no. | 但是有的话 我也不会拒绝 |
[20:41] | I just would like their perspective on the mission here. | 我只是想看看他们对这次任务的看法 |
[20:44] | Their perspective’s pretty narrow. | 他们的看法相当狭隘 |
[20:46] | I was pretty friendly with Steve Porter, the Echo Team leader. | 以前我和E队队长史蒂夫·波特还挺熟的 |
[20:49] | We would talk from time to time… deep background. | 我们时不时会聊聊 不会暴露他的身份 |
[20:52] | Look, I don’t make the rules, so you’re gonna have to get | 规矩不是我定的 所以你得想别的办法 |
[20:55] | your Sebastian Junger on some other way. | 成为另一个塞巴斯蒂安·荣格尔 |
[21:00] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[21:02] | Nope. You can go. | 没了 你可以走了 |
[21:12] | Check him. | 拦住他 |
[21:13] | Oh! Where’d you learn how to shoot? | 你在哪学会开枪的 |
[21:17] | Hey, you need anything? | 有什么需要吗 |
[21:19] | More ammo, maybe? | 再多点弹药吧 |
[21:21] | No, I don’t want to tempt fate. | 不了 我可不想玩命 |
[21:22] | If I end up having to shoot it all, | 如果最后我必须开枪 |
[21:23] | it means something went real wrong. | 那说明事情真的很不对劲 |
[21:25] | Name’s Vanessa, by the way. | 对了 我叫瓦妮莎 |
[21:27] | Davis, officially. | 正式介绍 我叫戴维斯 |
[21:29] | You got a first name? | 只有姓没有名吗 |
[21:30] | Doesn’t everybody? | 谁不是呢 |
[21:32] | We’re gonna be bunkmates for the next three months. | 未来三个月我们就是室友了 |
[21:33] | You don’t want to tell me your first name? | 你不想告诉我你的名字吗 |
[21:35] | Maybe when we know each other a little bit better. | 也许等多了解一下彼此再说吧 |
[21:38] | Is there anything I need to know? | 需要提醒我什么吗 |
[21:40] | About your guys? | 关于你们的队员 |
[21:42] | You do your job, they’ll respect you. | 你做好工作 他们会尊重你的 |
[21:43] | You don’t… | 否则… |
[21:45] | Fair enough. | 好的 |
[21:47] | Anything I need to know? | 需要提醒我什么吗 |
[21:49] | Male-to-female ratio on the main base | 主基地的男女比例 |
[21:51] | is about ten to one, so watch your back. | 约为十比一 所以你自己小心 |
[21:53] | Or enjoy it. | 或是好好享受 |
[21:56] | You need anything, you let me know. | 有什么需要就告诉我 |
[22:06] | Good boy. | 好小子 |
[22:14] | Come on, Cerberus. | 加油 地狱犬 |
[22:17] | Hey, don’t say no to the Creature. | 别拒绝地狱犬 |
[23:58] | Ray. | 雷 |
[23:59] | TOC, this is Bravo 2. You got eyes up? | 作战中心 这是B2 你们有视像了吗 |
[24:02] | Roger, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[24:03] | ISR is on station. | 侦察监视设备就位 |
[24:04] | Going tight on target building. | 已盯紧目标建筑 |
[24:06] | How was the wide view? Anything moving? | 广角视野如何 有什么动静吗 |
[24:08] | At the moment, the only heat signatures | 目前我唯一看到的热信号 |
[24:09] | I’m seeing are our guys. | 只有我们的人 |
[24:11] | Any update on the target phone? | 目标手机有什么新进展吗 |
[24:13] | Last ping put the phone in the house. | 手机的最后一次连接是在屋里 |
[24:16] | Let’s hope the bomb maker’s in there with it. | 希望炸弹制造者也在里面 |
[24:19] | Bravo 1, this is TOC. | B1 这里是作战中心 |
[24:21] | Your helos are up and in their loiter pattern. | 你们的直升机在上空盘旋 |
[24:23] | You’re cleared to initiate your callout. | 你们可以开始用话筒喊话了 |
[24:25] | Okay, you’re up. Let’s go, kid. | 到你了 行动吧 孩子 |
[24:26] | Come on. Move. Hit ’em up. | 来吧 快点 喊话吧 |
[24:49] | TOC, anything? | 作战中心 有情况吗 |
[24:52] | There’s no movement. | 没有动静 |
[24:55] | Hit ’em up again. | 再喊一次 |
[25:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[25:10] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[25:22] | Anybody see a vest? | 有看到炸弹背心吗 |
[25:24] | Tell her to hold. | 叫她站住 |
[25:31] | Tell her to hold. | 叫她站住 |
[25:47] | Hey, maybe she doesn’t speak any Pashto. | 也许她不会说普什图语 |
[25:49] | I’ll try Dari. | 我试试达利语 |
[25:55] | Couple more steps, I’m gonna drop her. | 再走几步 我要开枪了 |
[25:57] | Hold. | 等等 |
[26:06] | Hold. | 等等 |
[26:27] | Shine the light on me. | 给我打光 |
[26:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:54] | I want you to tell her | 我要你告诉她 |
[26:56] | to lift her dress up | 提起她的裙子 |
[26:57] | so we know that she is not armed. | 让我们知道她身上没有武器 |
[27:12] | – Brock, check her. – Roger. | -布罗克 检查一下 -收到 |
[27:16] | Check. | 检查 |
[27:17] | We’re good. | 没问题 |
[27:23] | Jalalabad has the only school for the deaf in the area. | 贾拉拉巴德这一带只有一所聋人学校 |
[27:26] | You telling me the bomb maker’s got a deaf wife? | 你是说那个炸弹制造者有个聋人妻子吗 |
[27:28] | That’s ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[27:29] | Maybe she’s the only one who can stand being near him. | 也许只有她才能忍受待在他身边 |
[27:32] | She says her husband’s not here. Out visiting his brother. | 她说她丈夫不在这里 他去看他哥哥了 |
[27:34] | – Left her home alone. – Oh, really? | -留她一个人在家 -真的吗 |
[27:36] | If she was alone, how’d she know how to come outside? | 如果她一个人在家 她怎么知道走出来 |
[27:37] | Yeah, not like she could have heard the callout. | 是啊 她又听不到我们在喊话 |
[27:38] | Know what? He’s underneath the cot, hiding. | 我猜他躲在折叠床下 |
[27:40] | Like a coward, sent her out to face our guns. | 像个懦夫 派她出来面对我们的枪口 |
[27:42] | He’s trying to lure us in there like he did with Echo Team. | 他想像引E队进去那样引我们进去 |
[27:44] | Bring the whole place down on us. | 把我们和那里一起炸掉 |
[27:45] | You see any way we don’t go in there to get him out, boss? | 有不用进去也能抓到他的办法吗 老大 |
[27:50] | Send the dog. See if the place is rigged. | 派狗去 检查里面是否布了陷阱 |
[27:52] | Brock, you ready? | 布罗克 准备好了吗 |
[27:53] | Yeah, we’re good to go. | 我们准备好了 |
[27:54] | – Let’s go. – How’s he get inside? | -行动 -它要怎么进去 |
[27:56] | Doors closed. Windows closed. | 门窗都关着 |
[27:58] | Just watch. | 瞧好了 |
[28:01] | Send him. | 上 |
[28:48] | – Tell him to stop. – Sit. | -让它停下来 -坐下 |
[28:49] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[28:50] | – Look left. – Cerberus. | -看左边 -地狱犬 |
[28:52] | Left. | 左边 |
[28:54] | – Now go right. – Cerberus, | -现在去右边 -地狱犬 |
[28:55] | right. | 右边 |
[28:58] | Do you see that? It’s clear. | 你看到了吗 那里是安全的 |
[28:59] | We could surprise him by breaching that wall. | 我们可以从那面墙突击进去 |
[29:11] | Hey, he’s got something. | 它有发现了 |
[29:22] | Blade. | 有刀 |
[29:23] | – Blade. – Let’s go. | -有刀 -我们走 |
[29:24] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[29:30] | Toc. | 作战中心 |
[29:30] | The dog cleared us all the way to Kamal. | 到卡迈勒的整条路都让狗排查过了 |
[30:12] | Get his armor off and check him. | 去除武装 搜他的身 |
[30:20] | Come on. | 好了 |
[30:22] | Oh, come here. | 来这儿 |
[30:28] | – We good? – Nothing. It’s not his blood. | -还好吗 -没事 这不是狗的血 |
[30:30] | Yeah, I think it-it’s Kamal’s blood. | 这好像是卡迈勒的血 |
[30:35] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[30:37] | We had to take out Kamal. | 我们只能击毙卡迈勒 |
[30:55] | Aren’t you gonna clean him off, Brock? | 你不打算帮它洗干净吗 布罗克 |
[30:57] | No, don’t clean him off. | 不 别洗掉 |
[30:58] | Look at him. He looks proud. | 你看它 骄傲着呢 |
[31:00] | He is proud. | 它是很骄傲 |
[31:02] | Pashto sign language, huh? | 普什图手语吗 |
[31:04] | There is no Pashto sign language, not really. | 其实不是什么普什图手语 |
[31:07] | – No? – Schools in Jalalabad | -没有吗 -贾拉拉巴德的学校教的 |
[31:08] | teach the same ASL I learned in the Girl Scouts. | 和我在女童子军学的是同一套美国手语 |
[31:10] | Yeah, well, you know what, lucky for us– | 是啊 我们运气好 |
[31:13] | or for her, at least– a hell of a call. | 她也幸运 至少是一通救命电话 |
[31:15] | Would have been a stupid one if we got blown up. | 如果我们被炸飞了 这就是一通最蠢的电话 |
[31:18] | Glad we didn’t get blown up, | 好在我们没有被炸飞 |
[31:19] | or we wouldn’t be here, right? | 不然我们也不会在这了吧 |
[31:21] | I wouldn’t be giving you such a hard time | 我也不会抱怨你的 |
[31:23] | about Pashto sign language. | 普什图手语了 |
[31:47] | Sorry we couldn’t get you an HVT to question. | 抱歉没带回高价值目标让你们审问 |
[31:49] | My understanding, he was trying to stab one of your team members. | 我理解 他曾试图刺死你们的一个队员 |
[31:52] | Well, he was also reaching for a detonator. | 他还想伸手去够一个引爆装置 |
[31:55] | Sounds like he didn’t give you much choice. | 那他好像是自投死路 |
[31:57] | You guys pulled a lot of intel out of that house. | 你们从那个屋子里搜到不少情报 |
[31:59] | Hoping one of the cell phones will give us a target. | 希望某部电话能帮我们发现目标 |
[32:01] | – Something else I want to run by you. – Okay, what’s that? | -还有一件事我想问你 -行 什么事 |
[32:04] | What if somebody blackmailed Tariq into setting up our guys? | 如果有人逼迫塔利克给我们的队友设陷阱呢 |
[32:10] | His relationship with Azim would have made him a prime target. | 他和阿齐姆的关系会让他成为首要目标 |
[32:12] | Yeah, but why is he making all those calls to the bad guys? | 是的 但为什么他要给坏人打那些电话 |
[32:15] | What if he wasn’t? | 如果他没有呢 |
[32:17] | All the calls pinged off a single cell tower | 所有通话都发自古纳拉附近的 |
[32:20] | in the Gunara neighborhood. | 一座信号塔 |
[32:21] | It’s miles from where he lived. | 距离他的住处有几英里远 |
[32:22] | Maybe that’s his tradecraft. | 也许这是他的谍报技术 |
[32:24] | Leaves home, make the calls. | 离开家 打电话 |
[32:26] | Maybe, or somebody else made them. | 也许是 或者是别人强迫他 |
[32:28] | Tariq didn’t show up on a single one of our lists. | 塔利克没有出现在任何一张名单上 |
[32:31] | And a gay real estate developer | 而且一个事业正要起步的 |
[32:34] | who’s just starting to make a go of it? | 同性恋房地产开发商 |
[32:37] | Doesn’t match any terrorist profile I’ve ever seen. | 完全不符合我见过的恐怖分子形象 |
[32:39] | Right, but who’s gonna go through all the trouble | 有道理 但谁会大费周折 |
[32:41] | to set him up like that? | 安排他做那些事 |
[32:45] | Let’s find out. | 问问吧 |
[32:52] | Now you bring your thug to beat me. | 你让那帮暴徒揍我 |
[32:54] | You know, it’s, uh… I… | 这是个 我 |
[32:56] | I believe I owe you an apology, Azim. | 我欠你一个道歉 阿齐姆 |
[33:04] | He says you think he’s a fool. | 他说你把他当傻子 |
[33:06] | No, I don’t. In fact, | 不 我没有 事实上 |
[33:08] | I just finished reading through your school records. | 我刚看完你的学校成绩单 |
[33:11] | It’s very impressive, | 成绩相当不错 |
[33:12] | particularly your grades in English. | 尤其是你的英语成绩 |
[33:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[33:21] | You told me Tariq wasn’t a terrorist. | 你告诉我塔利克不是恐怖分子 |
[33:24] | I didn’t believe you. | 我之前不相信你 |
[33:26] | I’m ready to believe you now. | 我现在准备相信你了 |
[33:29] | We need you to help us understand | 我们需要你为我们解释 |
[33:31] | why he did what he did, | 他为什么那么做 |
[33:34] | why he brought our men to their deaths. | 为什么要带我们的人送死 |
[33:37] | I think someone was forcing him. | 我认为有人在逼他 |
[33:41] | We can protect you, Azim, | 我们可以保护你 阿齐姆 |
[33:43] | but only if you help us. | 但你必须协助我们 |
[33:55] | Um, a few weeks ago, | 几周前 |
[33:58] | something changed in Tariq. | 塔利克变了个人 |
[34:01] | He wasn’t so gentle anymore. | 再也不像之前那么温柔 |
[34:05] | At first, I thought maybe it was his wife. | 一开始 我以为可能是因为他妻子 |
[34:11] | The call he made to you on the day that he died? | 他死亡当天给你打的那通电话呢 |
[34:14] | He… he wanted to say good-bye. | 他 他想跟我告别 |
[34:17] | But not only that, right? | 但不仅如此 对吗 |
[34:21] | He-he told me to run. | 他 他让我跑 |
[34:23] | Did he say why? | 他说原因了吗 |
[34:25] | Just to… just to get out of the province. | 只是 只是让我出省 |
[34:27] | Out of the country if I could. | 如果可以就出国 |
[34:28] | He tells you to leave the country, and you don’t know why? | 他让你出国 你却不知道原因 |
[34:30] | He told me that I was in terrible danger, | 他跟我说我的处境很危险 |
[34:33] | and I should go to his fitna house. | 我应该去他的避乱所 |
[34:35] | “Fitna” house, like “Disaster”? | 避乱所 避难吗 |
[34:37] | Yes, where you found me. | 是的 就是你发现我的地方 |
[34:39] | He had money hidden there, | 他在那藏了钱 |
[34:42] | told me to use it to buy a new life. | 让我用那笔钱去过新生活 |
[34:46] | Azim, I need you to try to remember if he said anything else. | 阿齐姆 你得尽力回想他还说过什么 |
[34:51] | Anything that might help us find the people who did this. | 任何能够帮助我们找到幕后元凶的信息 |
[34:58] | H-He said to forget about the man with the red car. | 他说要忘掉开红车的男人 |
[35:02] | The man with the red car? | 开红车的男人 |
[35:04] | He did business with Tariq. I… | 他和塔利克一起做生意 我 |
[35:07] | – I don’t know his name. – You worked for Tariq, | -我不知道他的名字 -你为塔利克工作 |
[35:10] | and you’re telling me you can’t remember the names | 你竟然告诉我你不记得 |
[35:12] | of the people he did business with? | 他生意伙伴的名字 |
[35:13] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你确定吗 |
[35:14] | I believe Tariq did not want me to know this man’s name. | 我认为塔利克不想我知道这个人的名字 |
[35:17] | The only time I saw him, he… | 我唯一一次看到他 当时 |
[35:22] | he came to see Tariq at the apartment. | 他来公寓和塔利克见面 |
[35:25] | He saw us… together. | 他看到我们 在一起 |
[35:31] | Tariq was so angry. | 塔利克很生气 |
[35:34] | Do you remember what they talked about? | 你还记得他们聊了什么吗 |
[35:36] | The man brought him outside | 那个男人把他带了出去 |
[35:38] | to talk in his car. | 到他的车里去讲 |
[35:40] | The red car? | 那辆红车 |
[35:43] | A Mercedes. | 一辆梅赛德斯 |
[35:55] | Trying to catch me in all my resplendent glory? | 想要见证我的巅峰时刻吗 |
[35:58] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别自夸了 |
[36:00] | Uh, if you’re not trying to sneak a peek, | 如果你不是想偷窥 |
[36:02] | what can I do for you? | 那找我是什么事 |
[36:04] | Who do you know around here who drives a red Mercedes? | 你知道这附近有谁开一辆红色的梅赛德斯吗 |
[36:07] | Your experience, people ever give away currency | 付钱却不想要回报 按你的经验 |
[36:10] | without expecting something in return? | 有这样的人吗 |
[36:12] | No, I suppose it depends on the person. | 不 我觉得这得分人 |
[36:14] | Some guys, all you got to do is make eyes at them, | 对于有些人 只要看他们一眼 |
[36:17] | and they’ll give you everything they got. | 他们就会全盘托出 |
[36:19] | I’d say that depends more on who’s making the eyes. | 我觉得更多得取决于是谁在看 |
[36:24] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[36:25] | If you want me giving you information, | 如果你要我给你信息 |
[36:27] | it’s gonna have to be a two-way street. | 必须是相互的 |
[36:30] | Nothing for nothing? | 没回报就不给吗 |
[36:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:33] | I’ll tell you what. | 那这样吧 |
[36:34] | Any of this goes anywhere, I’ll give you as much as I can | 你的信息如果有用 只要不违背我的誓言 |
[36:38] | without violating my oath or sending myself to prison. Deal? | 不让我坐牢 我就尽可能满足你 成吗 |
[36:44] | So you want to know who drives the red Mercedes? | 你想知道是谁开红色梅赛德斯 |
[36:46] | – The red Mercedes? – This isn’t Dubai. | -红色梅赛德斯 -这里不是迪拜 |
[36:49] | All the time I’ve spent in Afghanistan, | 我在阿富汗待了那么久 |
[36:50] | bet I can count the number of Mercedes I’ve seen on one hand. | 见过的梅赛德斯一只手都能数过来 |
[36:53] | Fact, this part of the country, I know of exactly… one. | 其实在这里我知道的只有一辆 |
[36:59] | I am starving. | 我饿死了 |
[37:02] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:04] | Steve got enough extra wood and material to build a bar. | 史蒂夫找够了多余的木头和材料建造酒吧 |
[37:07] | Tiki bar, even though we told him it was tacky as hell. | 提基酒吧 虽然我们都说那酒吧太破了 |
[37:09] | All right, let’s get Echo Team’s bar up and going. | 好 咱们把E队的酒吧建起来 |
[37:12] | Guy was trying to make dovetail joints. | 他们是想做燕尾结合 |
[37:14] | Yeah, so don’t mess it up, all right? | 是的 所以别搞砸了好吗 |
[37:16] | Bag of tools, buddy. You got a bag of tools? | 一大袋工具 老兄 你有一大袋工具吗 |
[37:18] | Hey, can I, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[37:20] | I’m not a bartender. | 我可不是酒保 |
[37:22] | That’s not what I was gonna ask you. | 不是想问你这个 |
[37:25] | I, uh… found this. | 我 找到了这个 |
[37:28] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:31] | Ramon. | 雷蒙 |
[37:32] | – It’s Ramon’s. – Echo’s breacher? | -是雷蒙的 -E队的破门手 |
[37:35] | Yeah. Ramon was in Iraq when a guy got the jump on him. | 没错 雷蒙在伊拉克时被先发制人 |
[37:39] | Gun an inch from his head, to hear Ramon tell it. | 雷蒙说 当时枪口离他的头一英寸 |
[37:42] | Course, the first time, it was four inches, but you know. | 第一次说是四英寸 你懂的 |
[37:44] | The guy pulled the trigger, but the bullet didn’t fire. | 那人扣下了扳机 但子弹没有射出来 |
[37:48] | Ramon smoked him, took the dead bullet out of the gun. | 雷蒙杀了他 把哑弹从枪里取了出来 |
[37:50] | Primer was a dud. | 雷管故障 |
[37:53] | Hmm. One in a million. | 百万分之一的概率 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Sometimes luck happens. | 是啊 有时候就是运气好 |
[38:01] | I got something for this. Hold on. | 我有样东西 你等等 |
[38:03] | Nice. | 好的 |
[38:11] | Want to talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we get yourself | 是啊 听着 给你来瓶白葡萄酒 |
[38:15] | a white wine spritzer and we’ll go for a long walk? | 然后边喝边聊 |
[38:20] | Yeah, I seen that look in your eyes before. | 我以前见过你那眼神 |
[38:23] | Know what it means. | 知道什么意思 |
[38:28] | You got to give her time, Jace. | 你得给她时间 老杰 |
[38:31] | Time’s not on my side, Ray. | 时间并不眷顾我 雷 |
[38:34] | She’s not gonna give me any more time. | 她不会再给我时间了 |
[38:36] | Not possible. | 不可能 |
[38:39] | You know, I left her a long time ago. | 我很久以前就离开她了 |
[38:42] | I think she realized I’m never coming back. | 我想她觉得我会一去不回 |
[38:47] | One, two, three, go. | 一 二 三 上 |
[38:49] | I’m good, man. One shift at a time, right? | 我很好老兄 一次一轮 对吧 |
[38:51] | Yeah, yeah, man, you know… | 是啊 老兄 你知道 |
[38:52] | We’ll get the top of this thing going here, huh? | 我们来把这个屋顶抬过去吧 |
[38:54] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 来吧 |
[38:55] | I got it. Hey. | 我来吧 嘿 |
[38:57] | You got it? Here we go. | 你来 好嘞 |
[38:58] | One, two, three. Yeah, one, two, three. There we go. | 一二三 一二三 抬起来了 |
[39:00] | There you go. | 走起 |
[39:02] | Clay, come help an old man out. | 克莱 帮帮老朽 |
[39:03] | You got this. | 没问题 |
[39:10] | Keep running into you. | 咱们老是见面 |
[39:11] | Guess so. | 是啊 |
[39:13] | Well, there’s not enough women | 这里的女人不多 |
[39:14] | to warrant a second quarters, so… | 不必再搭个生活区 所以 |
[39:16] | It’s not always gonna be that way. | 不会永远这样的 |
[39:20] | Hey, it was good seeing you out there… with the team. | 很高兴见到你和队伍一起出任务 |
[39:24] | I would’ve liked to go in and help schwack the guy. | 我更愿意跟进去 干掉那家伙 |
[39:27] | There’ll be lots of guys. | 会有很多这种人的 |
[39:29] | You keep vampire hours, too? | 你也要日夜颠倒吗 |
[39:31] | Split. Got to be back in TOC later tonight. | 溜了 今晚晚点得回作战中心 |
[39:33] | Listen, we’re just outside | 我们就在外面 |
[39:34] | fixing up a bar Echo was building if you want to help. | 修E队想建的酒吧 你可以来帮忙 |
[39:37] | Just came to get these. | 我只是来拿这个的 |
[39:39] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[39:42] | Listen, if you ever want to talk about CST training… | 如果你想谈谈作战技能训练… |
[39:44] | Oh, I… I got a plan. | 我有数 |
[39:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:02] | Think we did this instead of a fire pit, right? | 我们用这个取代了火坑 是吧 |
[40:05] | You think the fixings for piña coladas are hidden somewhere? | 你觉得冰镇果汁朗姆酒的配料藏哪了 |
[40:07] | – This was the best I could do. – You rum-running already? | -我只能找到这些了 -你开始营业了 |
[40:11] | That’s one thing about letting those hipsters into the Air Force. | 这就是让那些潮人参加空军的唯一好处 |
[40:13] | They know how to make some beer. | 他们知道怎么酿啤酒 |
[40:15] | I swear they got a better setup than a microbrewery. | 我打赌他们的设备比小啤酒厂都好 |
[40:17] | No, that’s too hoppy for me. I’ll take this. | 啤酒花味道太重 我喝这瓶 |
[40:23] | To Echo. | 敬E队 |
[41:00] | You rang? | 你叫我 |
[41:02] | Salim Hakan. | 萨利姆·哈坎 |
[41:04] | Salim Hakan? | 萨利姆·哈坎 |
[41:05] | Commander of the Afghan | 他是整个省的 |
[41:06] | National Police in this entire province | 阿富汗国民警察的警长 |
[41:08] | and also widely considered to be | 并被广泛认为是 |
[41:10] | a potential candidate for high elected office. | 高层办公室的潜在候选人 |
[41:14] | Well, that’s nice for him and all, | 那对他来说不错 |
[41:15] | but what does that have to do with anything? | 但这有什么关系 |
[41:19] | I think he’s the man in the red car, | 我认为他是那个开红色车的人 |
[41:22] | the one Azim mentioned, who Tariq told him to forget. | 阿齐姆提到的人 塔利克叫他忘记的人 |
[41:29] | I can tell you want that to mean something. | 看得出来你希望那意味着什么 |
[41:31] | I’m starting to think it means | 我开始认为这意味着 |
[41:34] | Salim is the guy who blackmailed Tariq | 萨利姆是那个勒索塔利克 |
[41:37] | into luring Echo Team to their deaths. | 引诱E队走进埋伏的人 |
[41:39] | Look, if you want to go after a national police commander, | 如果你想追捕一个国民警长 |
[41:41] | you’re gonna need a lot more information | 就得掌握比现在 |
[41:42] | – than what you have right there. – I know. | -更多的信息 -我知道 |
[41:44] | I’m thinking maybe this, uh, | 我想大概是 |
[41:46] | reporter guy friend of yours | 你的记者朋友 |
[41:49] | is the one that’s probably feeding in your ear | 跟你说 |
[41:51] | that Salim was the one in the red car? | 是萨利姆开着红色的车 |
[41:54] | You got to be careful with a guy like that, | 这种人你要当心 |
[41:55] | especially reporters, I’m telling you. | 我跟你讲 尤其是记者 |
[41:57] | You’re not telling me how to run my assets? | 你不是在教我怎么管理线人吧 |
[41:59] | Is that what he is right now, an asset? | 他现在成了你的线人了吗 |
[42:01] | I don’t want to talk about him. | 我不想说他 |
[42:04] | I want you to help me figure out if this high-level official | 我要你帮我弄清楚是不是这个高级官员 |
[42:06] | arranged the murder of six of our guys. | 谋杀了我们的六个人 |
[42:08] | Okay, do you have any idea how you would like | 好吧 那你知道要怎么才能 |
[42:11] | to go about doing something like that? | 弄清这件事吗 |
[42:12] | Carefully. | 小心为妙 |