时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I injured my shoulder four months ago. | 四个月前我在执行任务时伤了肩膀 |
[00:04] | I also led my team leader | 我还让我的队长相信 |
[00:05] | to believe that my shoulder was healed. | 我的肩膀已经痊愈 |
[00:06] | And now there’s a little boy lying in the ground | 现在却有一个无辜的小男孩 |
[00:07] | who shouldn’t be there. | 因我而死 |
[00:08] | One of your guys ended up killing some local kid. | 有人结果杀害了某个当地的孩子 |
[00:11] | – I don’t know anything about it. – What if I told you | -我对此毫不知情 -要是我告诉你 |
[00:13] | Xeon may have been involved in Echo Team’s death? | 至强也许跟E队出事有关 |
[00:16] | Involved how? | 怎么个有关法 |
[00:17] | Steve knew there was lanthanum in that soil. | 史蒂夫知道土壤里有镧 |
[00:19] | Steve found traces only. | 史蒂夫只找到了微量 |
[00:24] | Jason, can you hear me? | 杰森 能听到吗 |
[00:26] | The concussion’s got him a little loopy. | 脑震荡让他有点迷糊了 |
[00:27] | Your brother, Abad, made a deal with Cutter. | 你的弟弟阿巴德和卡特做了生意 |
[00:29] | – Tell me where he is. – Parachinar. | -告诉我他在哪 -帕拉奇纳 |
[00:32] | Across the border. | 边界线另一边 |
[00:41] | Follow the light, please. | 跟着光 |
[00:44] | And you never lost consciousness? | 你没有昏迷过吗 |
[00:47] | I told you already, no. | 我已经说了没有 |
[00:48] | And you remember the whole incident? | 事故全过程你都记得 |
[00:50] | The crash. No gaps at all? | 坠机过程 没漏什么 |
[00:53] | Yes, I remember the whole thing. | 对 我全都记得 |
[00:54] | So, now, can I go? ‘Cause I… | 可以走了吗 因为我 |
[00:55] | I know, you told me. You gotta get back out there and finish this thing. | 我知道 你说了要回去了结这事 |
[00:59] | And I told you you’re not going anywhere until I clear you. | 那我跟你说在我批准前 你哪都不能去 |
[01:02] | So walk me through your memory of the crash. | 所以回忆一下坠机过程 |
[01:07] | Okay, look, there’s this little alarm | 好 直升机里有一个 |
[01:09] | that’s inside of the helo, and it goes off | 小型警报器 |
[01:10] | when there’s an anti-air missile that locks on. | 被防空导弹瞄了警报就会响 |
[01:13] | So, the alarm goes off, | 于是警报响了 |
[01:14] | and the pilot says, “Brace”. | 飞行员就说 “防撞击姿势” |
[01:16] | So, he takes the stick, and he’s jamming it around… | 他就抓紧控制杆 努力控制机身 |
[01:19] | and he saved our lives. | 救了我们一命 |
[01:21] | And after the missile hit? | 导弹击中之后呢 |
[01:22] | Must have hit the tail rotor, ’cause the chopper just started spinning around. | 肯定击中尾桨了 因为直升机开始旋转 |
[01:25] | Then, bam, we go down, the bird breaks in half. | 于是砰的一声 坠落了 直升机断成两截 |
[01:28] | My leg, it gets busted up. | 我的腿受伤了 |
[01:30] | The pilot’s dead, her comms are out, and, uh, | 飞行员死了 她的通讯器断了 |
[01:32] | well, we get out alive. | 我们活下来了 |
[01:36] | Anything else you need to know? | 还想知道什么吗 |
[01:37] | And when you replay the incident, | 你在回忆事故时 |
[01:39] | there are no black spots– | 没有遗漏 |
[01:41] | no places where the film goes blank? | 没有记忆空白的地方吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 没有 |
[01:46] | Well, I would definitely say you’ve got a concussion. | 你肯定是有脑震荡的 |
[01:50] | But your cognitive and motor functions seem unaffected. | 但你的认知和运动功能好像未受影响 |
[01:53] | And your memory’s intact both immediately before and since the incident. | 你也清楚记得事发前后瞬间的事 |
[01:57] | So I have no reason to take you out of action. | 所以我没理由不让你执行任务 |
[01:59] | – See ya. – Which doesn’t mean | -再见 -但不代表 |
[02:00] | I wouldn’t suggest you take it easy a few days. | 我说你这几天可别不当回事 |
[02:03] | You’ve had a serious head injury. | 你头部受伤严重 |
[02:06] | A doctor’s only as good as her patient. | 医生都是为了病人好 |
[02:09] | You think he’s lying about his symptoms? | 你认为他谎报了症状 |
[02:10] | You’re his friend. You tell me. | 你是他的朋友 你说呢 |
[02:13] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 大夫 |
[02:14] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:16] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[02:19] | 芬蒂前进作战基地 阿富汗 贾拉拉巴德 | |
[02:22] | Ray, look, there’s something I want to… | 雷 我有件事要… |
[02:24] | Well, there’s something I wanted to say | 我是有几句话 |
[02:25] | in front of the doctor, but I didn’t. | 想当着医生面说的 但我没有 |
[02:27] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:28] | Jason, if your head’s messed up… | 杰森 如果你脑子很乱… |
[02:29] | It’s not about my head. | 不是我的脑袋 |
[02:31] | – Then what’s it about? – It’s about Alan Cutter. | -那是什么 -是有关艾伦·卡特 |
[02:33] | Come on, man, not this again. Listen, | 拜托伙计 别再提这个了 |
[02:36] | he made a deal with Abad Halani. | 他和阿巴德·哈拉尼做了笔交易 |
[02:38] | You told me that already. | 你跟我说过了 |
[02:39] | Yeah, and Nouri Halani confirmed it. | 是 努里·哈拉尼也确认了 |
[02:42] | Nouri Halani’s deathbed confession, | 努里·哈拉尼的临终忏悔 |
[02:43] | that no one else heard, confirms your insane theory? | 其他人都没听见 确认了你的疯狂推断 |
[02:46] | You know what, I know it sounds crazy, but… | 你知道吗 我明白这很疯狂 但是… |
[02:48] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -你明白 -是 |
[02:49] | ‘Cause you’re saying one of the biggest | 因为你说该国最大的 |
[02:50] | military contracting companies in this country | 军事承包商之一 |
[02:52] | is in bed with a terrorist organization. | 同恐怖分子集团串通一气 |
[02:54] | That’s exactly what I’m saying. That’s exactly what I’m saying. | 我就是这个意思 就是这个意思 |
[02:58] | Well, who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[03:00] | I told Mandy bits and pieces. | 我跟曼迪零星地讲过 |
[03:03] | You told Mandy, but you didn’t tell me? | 你跟曼迪讲过 但你没跟我讲 |
[03:05] | Bits and pieces. | 零零星星 |
[03:08] | All right? And Amy. | 好吧 还有艾米 |
[03:10] | Yeah, I figured as much. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[03:11] | All right, look, You know what, Ray, | 好啦 雷 听我说 |
[03:12] | I should have told you, but I didn’t, okay? | 我本该跟你讲的 但是没有 |
[03:13] | Sorry, but… | 对不起 但是… |
[03:17] | What’s wrong? Why are you pulling over? | 怎么啦 你为什么停车 |
[03:19] | ‘Cause there’s something I ought to tell you. | 因为有些事我应该告诉你的 |
[03:23] | – What? – It’s about my shoulder. | -什么 -是我肩膀的事 |
[03:26] | Ray, look, I know your shoulder’s not 100%. | 雷 我知道你的肩膀没全好 |
[03:29] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[03:30] | It’s about the kid in J-Bad that got killed | 是有关在贾拉拉巴德 |
[03:32] | from my grenade when it– when I threw it short. | 被我扔手雷误杀的男孩 我扔得太近了 |
[03:36] | My shoulder, Jace, | 我的肩 老杰 |
[03:41] | I told you that I was all good, | 我跟你说我全好了 |
[03:43] | that the doc checked me, cleared me for deployment. | 医生检查过 允许我来驻派 |
[03:53] | What was the first rule Adam used to tell the new guys | 亚当给所有刚加入B队的新兵 |
[03:55] | when they got to Bravo Team, huh, Ray? | 讲的第一条规则是什么 雷 |
[03:59] | Never lie to your team leader. | 坚决不能对领队说谎 |
[04:12] | We are looking at a fortified bunker | 我们在寻找强化掩体 |
[04:15] | above Parachinar, on the Pakistan side of Tora Bora. | 位于帕拉奇纳 巴基斯坦边境的的托拉搏拉 |
[04:18] | You sure that’s where Nouri said Abad would be holed up? | 你确定努里说阿巴德藏身山洞吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么 |
[04:22] | His bunker’s built into a mountain. | 他的掩体建在山体中 |
[04:24] | I don’t want to send you in there unless we have to. | 除非万不得已 我不想派你们进入 |
[04:26] | Is this gonna be a problem? | 会有问题吗 |
[04:28] | Shouldn’t be. | 应该不会 |
[04:29] | The brass understands that we have a chance | 上头明白我们有机会 |
[04:31] | to take out the entire Halani network. | 把哈拉尼网络连根拔起 |
[04:33] | Short of starting a war with Pakistan, | 除了与巴基斯坦开战之外 |
[04:35] | Command will be on board with whatever it takes to get Abad. | 指挥官会支持我们不惜一切去抓阿巴德的 |
[04:37] | Great. Sun goes down in a few hours. | 好极了 太阳还有几个小时就下山了 |
[04:39] | Puts us Parachinar in what, 9:00, 9:30, right? | 我们是9点到9点半之间到达帕拉奇纳吧 |
[04:45] | So, what are we missing? | 我们还遗漏了什么 |
[04:47] | Well, surveillance shows that nouri’s men are already regrouping. | 监视器显示努里的手下已经在重新部署 |
[04:50] | With Nouri dead. | 努里已经死了 |
[04:51] | we assume most of them are gonna pledge allegiance to Abad. | 我们假设他们大多数人会宣誓效忠于阿巴德 |
[04:54] | But there will be some holdouts | 但是会有一些顽固分子 |
[04:56] | who feel like the only way to preserve their honor | 认为维护他们荣誉的唯一办法 |
[04:59] | is to avenge Nouri’s death. | 就是为努里的死报仇 |
[05:01] | Those guys are gonna go after Abad. | 那些人一定会去追杀阿巴德 |
[05:03] | If you don’t get there before they do… | 如果你们不在他们采取行动之前达到 |
[05:05] | We’re liable to end up | 我们最后有可能 |
[05:06] | right in the middle of a real brother-against-brother blood feud. | 会卷入一场真正手足兄弟间的血海深仇大战中 |
[05:08] | So, like I said, the sun gose down, | 所以正如我说的 太阳一下山 |
[05:10] | we go. | 我们就行动 |
[05:14] | I hear when you grabbed Nouri, | 我听说你抓获努里时 |
[05:15] | you started yelling at him about Cutter, | 你开始对着他狂吼卡特的名字 |
[05:17] | tried to get him to tell you how they knew each other. | 想他告诉你他们是怎么认识的 |
[05:21] | – Yeah. So? – Okay, so can I assume that | -那又怎样 -那我能不能假设 |
[05:24] | when Nouri was dying, you asked him again? | 在努里死的时候 你又问了他一次吗 |
[05:29] | There’s something I gotta do before we go down this road. | 在你继续问我之前 有件事我要做 |
[05:31] | Hey, if we keep investigating Cutter, | 如果我们继续调查卡特 |
[05:33] | you’re gonna be putting your girlfriend | 你就会让你女朋友的处境 |
[05:35] | in a really tight position. | 变得很艰难 |
[05:35] | Not just her. | 不只是她 |
[05:37] | It looks like someone tipped her off. | 好像有人给她通风报信了 |
[05:39] | And that someone could be up for a dishonorable discharge. | 而这个人有可能会被开除军籍 |
[05:43] | Even time in Leavenworth. | 甚至会去莱文沃思 |
[05:46] | I gotta go take care of something. | 我有事要处理 |
[05:47] | I’ll be back soon. | 很快就回来 |
[05:55] | Hi… | 你好 |
[05:57] | Listen, I just want to say that I’m not okay | 我只是想说 事情变成这样 |
[05:58] | with the way that– | 我能承受 |
[06:01] | Hey… I need you to pack. You understand me? | 我要你收拾行装 你明白吗 |
[06:07] | Why am I packing? | 我为什么要收拾行装 |
[06:08] | Because you’re leaving, that’s why. | 因为你要走了 这就是原因 |
[06:28] | What up, Superbad? | 你好吗 大恶人 |
[06:33] | Are we going out again tonight? | 我们今晚还有行动吗 |
[06:34] | – Yep. – Nice. | -没错 -好极了 |
[06:35] | Abad Halani gets a head start, | 阿巴德·哈拉尼已经行动了 |
[06:37] | decides to leave the mountains, | 他决定离开山区 |
[06:39] | we will never catch him. | 我们永远也抓不到他 |
[06:40] | I could definitely use a few more hours’ sleep. | 我可以多睡几个小时 |
[06:42] | That’s for damn sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[06:44] | I could have just used one. | 我只要睡一个小时就好了 |
[06:45] | Oh, wait, let me guess. Stella? | 等等 我来猜猜 是斯特拉吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah. I haven’t been able to reach her the last few days. | 是的 我好几天都联系不上她 |
[06:50] | Kind of gives the imagination some time to run wild, you know? | 不禁让人联想她玩疯了吧 |
[06:53] | Yeah, you’re telling me. | 谁说不是呢 |
[06:55] | That big hunk of meat Danny not call you back? | 那个大块头丹尼没再联系你吗 |
[06:58] | No. | 没有 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I’m thinking I’m gonna have to give that one | 我在想 我应该给他 |
[07:01] | a little bit of a rest. | 一点缓冲时间 |
[07:02] | Look. He’s probably nervous. | 听着 他可能很紧张 |
[07:05] | Big thing seeing someone after three months, you know. | 和三个月没见的人约会 你明白的 |
[07:08] | I mean, even if you love ’em. | 就算你爱他们 |
[07:09] | Especially if you do. | 而且你就是 |
[07:11] | If-If you get back, | 如果你回去后 |
[07:12] | and you need somebody to talk to, I’m here. | 想和人聊聊的话 我一直都在 |
[07:15] | Thank you, but I think you’re gonna be | 谢谢 但我觉得你应该 |
[07:17] | pretty occupied. | 没什么空 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:22] | Maybe I should give that a rest, too. | 或许我也该缓冲一下 |
[07:24] | Okay… this whole… | 好吧 这种 |
[07:27] | Oprah DeGeneres mutual support thing | 好基友互帮互助的场面 |
[07:30] | is make this rather narrow space positively | 让这个原本就狭小的空间 |
[07:34] | confining. | 更加拥挤了 |
[07:35] | All right, if you’ll forgive me… | 好了 请原谅我 |
[07:37] | – Never. – I’m out. | -绝不 -我走了 |
[07:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:44] | This feel right to you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[07:46] | What, voluntarily getting on a helicopter | 怎么 看到有人中弹 |
[07:48] | after watching one get shot down? | 就自愿上直升机了吗 |
[07:50] | Not that. Abad. | 才不是 是因为阿巴德 |
[07:53] | I mean, the guy’s been playing chess this whole time. | 这家伙一直以来就像在下一盘棋 |
[07:55] | He’s been five moves ahead. | 他一直领先五步 |
[07:57] | Right? Suddenly he’s at checkmate? | 对吧 结果他突然就将军了 |
[07:58] | Got his brother out of the picture, | 把他的兄弟踢出了局 |
[08:00] | and now he’s gonna… he’s gonna hole up | 结果现在却打算 打算躲在 |
[08:01] | somewhere Nouri’s guys know about? | 某个努里的手下知道的地方吗 |
[08:03] | He’s not worried they’re gonna come looking for some payback? | 他就不担心他们回来算账 |
[08:05] | Man, the fact is ISR confirms he’s there. | 事实是侦察监视设备确认了他的位置 |
[08:31] | Hey, let’s go. | 出发 |
[08:51] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. We’re holding Goldfinger. | 作战中心 这里是B1 我们 |
[08:54] | 300 yards from the bunker. | 离掩体大概274米 |
[08:55] | Copy that. Our ISR footage is still out, | 收到 我们的侦察监视设备还是没信号 |
[08:57] | so for now we’re in the blind. | 所以还是什么都看不到 |
[09:11] | Bravo 2, tell me what you see. | B2 报告一下你们看到的情况 |
[09:16] | I count one… two… three… | 我看到一 二 三 |
[09:23] | Five sentries, including a machine guns nest | 五个哨兵 一组机关枪 |
[09:24] | guarding the main entrance. | 守着主入口 |
[09:27] | Seems like you probably beat Nouri’s guys there, | 估计你会在那儿和努里的人对上 |
[09:29] | but we won’t know for sure until we get a visual. | 但没亲眼看到 不能完全确定 |
[09:32] | Copy that. Let me know when you have eyes. | 收到 能你看到了跟我说 |
[09:35] | Hey. Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[09:38] | I say we set up sniper overwatch, | 不如安排一个狙击手 |
[09:41] | take out the big guns. | 把机关枪手给干掉 |
[09:42] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 你说得对 |
[09:44] | Ray and I can– we can perch up over there. | 我和雷可以 我们可以去那个高地 |
[09:47] | All right, go set it. | 好 去吧 |
[09:50] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. Moving to Blofeld. | 作战中心 这是B1 正向腹地移动 |
[10:00] | Get down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[10:04] | Where the hell’d that come from? | 这是哪来的枪声 |
[10:07] | Okay, all positions hold what you got. | 好了 所有人员都别轻举妄动 |
[10:09] | Somebody talk to me. | 谁汇报下情况 |
[10:12] | I-I see ’em. | 我看到他们了 |
[10:14] | AK fire over here on the southeast. | 有人用AK步枪从东南方向发动袭击 |
[10:20] | Boss, I don’t think they’re shooting at us. | 头儿 我觉得他们应该不是在朝我们开枪 |
[10:23] | It looks like it’s all directed towards the target. | 好像都瞄准了一个方向 |
[10:27] | Bravo 1, give me a sitrep. | B1 跟我汇报情况 |
[10:29] | Sir, it looks like Nouri’s guys got here after all. | 长官 努里的人好像还是来了 |
[10:30] | They’re engaging Abad’s men from the southeast. | 正在和西南方向阿巴德的人交火 |
[10:32] | Are you taking fire? | 你们受到攻击了吗 |
[10:34] | Negative. | 没有 |
[10:35] | I don’t think they know we’re here. | 他们应该不知道我们在这 |
[10:39] | Holy crossfire, Batman. | 天呐 交叉火力 这么强 |
[10:43] | TOC, we got a visual? | 作战中心 能看到画面了吗 |
[10:47] | Roger, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[10:48] | ISR feed is back online. | 侦查监视设备恢复正常 |
[10:50] | Hold your position for now. | 先待在那里不要动 |
[10:51] | Okay, boys, looks like we have 50-yard-line seats | 兄弟们 看起来我们离这场家族斗争 |
[10:54] | to a real-life Family Feud. | 只有45米多的距离 |
[11:15] | So what, boss? | 头儿 该怎么办 |
[11:17] | Let these guys keep firing, kill each other? | 让他们接着打 把对方都消灭 |
[11:20] | Let these guys shoot it out. | 让他们接着打吧 |
[11:22] | Well, what if Abad and his guys end up on top? | 要是阿巴德的人赢了呢 |
[11:25] | We’ll move on them then, | 那我们就接着打他 |
[11:26] | after Nouri’s guys soften them up a little. | 那时候努里的人已经把他们削弱了 |
[11:28] | Unless Abad uses the chaos to slip out again. | 除非阿巴德没又趁乱跑了 |
[11:31] | We got a chance to end this thing tonight. I say we take it. | 今晚我们有机会结束这一切 要我说就上 |
[11:34] | We can’t exactly walk in the front door. | 我们不能直接从正面上 |
[11:38] | There’s got to be a ventilation shaft in those bunkers. | 地堡里应该有通风井 |
[11:41] | All right, so I tell you what, | 好吧 听我说 |
[11:42] | we’ll slip in through the back door | 我们趁着这两兄弟对战的时候 |
[11:43] | while the Hatfields and McCoys, they battle it out. | 从后面溜进去 |
[11:46] | Let Nouri’s guys be our cover element, | 就让努里的人给我们打掩护吧 |
[11:47] | even if they don’t know it. | 他们可能自己都没意识到 |
[11:49] | Ray, you and Brock, you stay here. | 雷 你和布罗克留在这 |
[11:52] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[12:20] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[13:59] | Bravo 4, hold what you got. Do not breach the gate. | B4 先等一下 不要破门 |
[14:01] | I say again, do not breach the gate. | 重复一遍 不要破门 |
[14:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:05] | It’s rigged. This whole bunker, maybe. | 它被动了手脚 或许整个地堡里都是 |
[14:09] | Rigged how? | 怎么动的 |
[14:10] | I can see a bunch of wires running through the hinges. | 我能看见一缕线从折叶上穿出来 |
[14:12] | Sit tight. Check it. | 等会 检查一下 |
[14:19] | Yeah, this one’s rigged, too. | 这个上面也动了手脚吗 |
[14:20] | All call signs, avalanche. | 全体注意 山要炸了 |
[14:21] | I repeat, say again, avalanche. | 重复 山要炸了 |
[14:23] | Regroup at the rally point. | 在集结点集合 |
[14:28] | TOC, this is Bravo 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[14:29] | The mountain’s rigged. | 山被动了手脚 |
[14:30] | Abad is looking to take out whoever makes it in here. | 阿巴德打算除掉进去的人 |
[14:32] | Roger, Bravo 1. Wait one. | 收到 B1 稍等 |
[14:35] | Abad’s got the place wired. | 阿巴德在那布了炸药 |
[14:37] | It’s pretty smart. | 还挺精明的 |
[14:38] | Wait for Nouri’s guys to take the bunker, | 等着努里的人攻下地堡 |
[14:39] | and then bring it right down on top of them. | 然后直接把山炸下来 |
[14:41] | – Just like he did with Echo Team. – Abad’s not an idiot. | -就像对待E队那样 -阿巴德又不是傻子 |
[14:45] | He knows his brother’s hardcore followers will show up here. | 他知道他哥哥的左膀右臂会在这出现的 |
[14:48] | He figures he can take them all out at once, | 他打算把他们一次性全都除掉 |
[14:50] | end the Halani civil war before it starts. | 在哈拉尼家的内战开始之前就把它结束 |
[14:53] | It’s a shame we can’t just let him. | 很可惜我们不能放任他 |
[14:54] | Maybe we can. | 或许我们可以 |
[15:01] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[15:04] | New plan, all right? Stay here, | 新计划 好吗 待在这里 |
[15:07] | watch these idiots kill each other, | 看着那些白痴互相残杀 |
[15:09] | then we’re gonna go get Abad. Got it? | 然后我们就去拿下阿巴德 明白了吗 |
[15:10] | See? Sometimes I feel like | 知道吗 有时候我觉得 |
[15:12] | I’m the only one that knows how to have a good time. | 我是唯一一个知道怎么享受的人 |
[15:16] | We’re going to 50% security, I’m racking out. | 我们要进入半警戒状态了 我坚持不住了 |
[15:19] | Wake me when it’s over. | 他们打完了叫醒我 |
[15:36] | Okay, here we go. They’re heading inside. | 好了 我们走 他们在往里面走 |
[15:38] | Let’s go, guys. Get up. Wake up. Let’s move. | 我们走 大伙儿 起来 我们要走了 |
[15:46] | Toc. | 作战中心 |
[15:47] | This is Bravo 1. Still have ISR up? | 这里是B1 侦察监视设备还在吗 |
[15:50] | Roger, you are good to go. | 收到 你们可以继续了 |
[15:52] | We’re keeping our eyes peeled for squirters. | 我们在监视逃跑的敌人 |
[15:54] | All right, look, as far as we can see | 好了 现在至少就我们看来 |
[15:55] | all of Nouri’s guys are inside. | 努里的人全在里面了 |
[15:57] | If Abad is watching, this whole place is gonna go… | 如果阿巴德在看着的话 这整个地方都会 |
[16:07] | If Abad’s in there, he should be on the move. | 如果阿巴德也在那里面的话 他应该在逃跑了 |
[16:14] | There, there. | 那儿 那儿 |
[16:15] | All Bravo call signs, be advised, | 所有B队成员注意 |
[16:16] | you’ve got three squirters, | 有三个逃跑中的敌人 |
[16:17] | 200 meters east of your position, moving north. | 位于你们位置以东200米 正向北移动 |
[16:20] | TOC, we’re on them. | 作战中心 我们开始追击 |
[16:45] | Come on! | 过来 |
[16:54] | Abad, easy. | 阿巴德 别紧张 |
[16:56] | Tell your men to put their guns down. | 叫你的人把枪放下 |
[17:07] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[17:12] | Hey, get up here. | 给我起来 |
[17:14] | Hey! You made a deal with Cutter. Huh? | 你是不是和卡特做了交易 |
[17:17] | You made a deal with Cutter. What was the deal? | 你和卡特做了个交易 交易的内容是什么 |
[17:21] | What was the deal? | 交易的内容是什么 |
[17:33] | Smile. Steve Porter says hi. | 笑一个吧 史蒂夫·波特向你问好 |
[17:41] | Send it. | 发出去 |
[18:02] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[18:02] | Thank you. Nice work, guys. | 谢谢你们 干得好 大伙儿 |
[18:04] | Welcome back. Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 欢迎回家 |
[18:08] | Glad you’re back safe and sound. | 很高兴你们都平安回来了 |
[18:11] | All right, listen up, everybody. | 好了 听着 大伙儿 |
[18:14] | I know we had this celebration once before, | 我知道我们以前已经庆祝过一次 |
[18:17] | thinking we got some payback for what happened to the Echo guys, | 上次我们以为我们为E队出了一口气 |
[18:21] | but this time we finally earned it. | 但这次我们才终于做到了 |
[18:23] | Not only did we bring justice | 我们不但惩罚了 |
[18:25] | to the killers who set up our team, | 设计谋害我们队伍的凶手 |
[18:27] | but we also took down the Halani brothers. | 我们还击垮了哈拉尼兄弟 |
[18:31] | And that is the biggest victory | 而那是我们在这里这些年来 |
[18:33] | we’ve had in this place in years. | 所取得的最大的胜利 |
[18:35] | You should all be very proud of yourselves. | 你们应该为自己感到自豪 |
[18:40] | The list that you asked me to get, | 你让我找的那张名单 |
[18:41] | the rundown of all the things that were shipped back home | 丧葬事务处运回国的 |
[18:43] | by Mortuary Affairs for Steve, | 史蒂夫的遗物的明细 |
[18:44] | you looking for anything in particular? | 你在找什么东西吗 |
[18:46] | Hoping I know it when I see it. | 希望我看到的时候能认出来 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I thought you might say that. | 我就想你也许会这么说 |
[18:49] | What do you got? | 你找到什么了 |
[18:50] | Well, this is a list of everything | 这是所有本该被运送回去了的 |
[18:51] | that should’ve been shipped home. | 东西的清单 |
[18:53] | On 11/2, he ordered an external hard drive. | 11月2号 他买了个移动硬盘 |
[18:56] | It was not shipped home. | 没有运回家 |
[18:58] | External hard drive, you think that’s something | 移动硬盘 你觉得是他出任务时 |
[19:00] | maybe he could’ve taken on his ops, | 本来带着的东西吗 |
[19:01] | maybe it got destroyed or something? | 也许被毁掉了或者怎样的 |
[19:02] | Maybe. But I think that you think that it’s still here, | 也许 但我觉得你认为它还在这儿 |
[19:05] | and I think that you’re about to ask me to help you find it, | 而且我想你是要让我帮你找到它 |
[19:08] | which means it’s time for you to tell me what’s going on. | 也就是说 你该告诉我发生什么了 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Yeah, I second that. | 没错 我也这么想 |
[19:12] | Okay. Let’s go have a talk over here. Come on. | 好吧 我们到那边说 过来 |
[19:16] | None of us should ever forget | 我们永远不能忘记 |
[19:18] | the risk those helo guys take | 这些开直升机带我们 |
[19:20] | getting us in and out of places we go. | 出入目的地的人所冒的风险 |
[19:24] | And you knew all of this? | 所有这些你都知道 |
[19:26] | Parts of it. | 一部分 |
[19:28] | Look, this doesn’t necessarily mean | 这也并不意味着 |
[19:30] | that Cutter was in on the hit on Echo Team. | 卡特参与了袭击E队事件 |
[19:32] | It’s possible he just told Abad that Steve could expose them | 很可能他只是告诉阿巴德史蒂夫会揭发他们 |
[19:36] | and Abad decided to take him out on his own. | 然后阿巴德决定自己解决他 |
[19:38] | Even then, it means Cutter’s been covering for him. | 即使这样 那也说明卡特在掩护他 |
[19:41] | Well, either way, Cutter’s got to pay. | 不管怎样 卡特要付出代价 |
[19:43] | Question is, how do we make that happen? | 问题是 我们要怎么实现 |
[19:46] | Will Amy testify? | 艾米会作证吗 |
[19:48] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她什么也不知道 |
[19:50] | How about I get her in a room and find out for sure? | 我把她带到房间里确认一下怎么样 |
[19:52] | You know what? She’s gone. | 你知道吗 她走了 |
[19:55] | I hope to hell you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[20:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Let’s find a hard drive. | 我们来找那个硬盘吧 |
[20:04] | Where do we start? | 从哪儿开始 |
[20:05] | His hooch, the gear tent. | 他的帐篷 齿轮帐篷 |
[20:06] | No, no, it’s not gonna be in his hooch. | 不 不可能在她的帐篷里 |
[20:08] | I knew Steve. He wouldn’t put it somewhere obvious. | 我了解史蒂夫 他不可能放在明显的地方 |
[20:12] | He’d put it somewhere that– | 他会放在某个 |
[20:18] | Think I know where it is. | 我想我知道在哪了 |
[20:30] | Hey. | 有了 |
[20:39] | If this ends up being sightseeing photos | 如果这是些观光照片 |
[20:41] | or music downloads, we’re all gonna feel pretty stupid. | 或者音乐下载 我们都会觉得自己很蠢 |
[20:46] | These are deeds of sale, farms. | 这些都是农场的买卖契据 |
[20:48] | We’ve seen some of this stuff before. | 我们原来见过这些东西 |
[20:49] | Yeah, but not all of them. | 对 但不是全部 |
[20:51] | Paul told me the guy at the Hall of Records | 保罗跟我说那个记录室的线人说 |
[20:53] | said another Westerner had been in there recently. | 有另一个西方人最近也去过那里 |
[20:56] | Just assumed it was another reporter. | 我还以为只是另一个记者 |
[20:58] | You got to be kidding me. | 没开玩笑吧 |
[21:00] | Wow. Steve got a lot farther than I did. | 史蒂夫比我查的更深 |
[21:05] | Yeah, one more, buddy. | 对 再来一个 老兄 |
[21:07] | Looking good, man. | 看起来不错 伙计 |
[21:09] | – 25. – Oh, yeah, bud. | -25 -好 伙计 |
[21:12] | That’s some old man strength right there. | 那只是个老头的力量 |
[21:14] | Yeah, good set, old man. | 不错呀 老头 |
[21:16] | – What’s up, fellas? – What’s up, boss? | -好啊 兄弟们 -好 老大 |
[21:19] | What’s going on, Blackburn? | 怎么了 布莱克本 |
[21:22] | Get a word with you? | 跟你说句话 |
[21:23] | Yeah, yeah. | 行 行 |
[21:26] | You, uh, asked me to talk to some people, | 你 让我跟一些人说 |
[21:28] | see if I could track down Danny Cooper? | 看能否查到丹尼·库珀的情况 |
[21:32] | He’s in the VA hospital in Hampton. | 他在汉普顿的退伍军人医院 |
[21:38] | Danny’s a civilian now, so his records are private. | 丹尼现在是平民了 他的记录属于隐私 |
[21:41] | Couldn’t get the nurse to say much, | 没办法从护士那里获得更多信息 |
[21:43] | but from what I could put together, | 但据我所知 |
[21:44] | the Virginia Beach cops found him in his car | 弗吉尼亚海滩警察发现他在自己的车里 |
[21:46] | with a needle in his arm. | 胳膊上插着针头 |
[21:48] | Son of a bitch. | 真是混蛋 |
[21:51] | Yeah, well, if you don’t mind me saying, | 如果你不介意我这样说 |
[21:52] | that’s not the compassionate response I was expecting. | 这可不是我预料中同情的反应 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I don’t mean him, | 我不是指他 |
[21:56] | I just mean this whole damn situation. | 我是指这整个该死的形势 |
[22:01] | What in the hell am I gonna tell Davis? | 我应该怎样告诉戴维斯 |
[22:05] | Well, you can always try telling the truth. | 你可以告诉她真相 |
[22:07] | It’s the easiest thing to remember. | 真相总是最容易记住的 |
[22:15] | Mr. Cutter is currently in a meeting, | 卡特先生正在开会 |
[22:17] | you can’t just go in there– Sir! | 你不能进去 先生 |
[22:18] | Excuse me, sir! | 等等 先生 |
[22:20] | I am so sorry, Mr. Cutter, I told him… | 非常抱歉 卡特先生 我告诉他 |
[22:22] | No, no, no, it’s quite all right, Ms. Lee. | 不 不 没关系 李女士 |
[22:24] | Actually, you know, I’m happy to have the chance | 事实上 我很高兴能有机会 |
[22:27] | to shake the hand of the man who shot Abad Halani. | 和击中阿巴德·哈拉尼的人握手 |
[22:34] | I’ll call security. | 我去叫保安 |
[22:35] | No, there’s… there’s no need. | 不 不用 |
[22:37] | Just please, uh, shut the door behind you. | 请你把门关上就好 |
[22:40] | I heard you suffered quite a nasty… | 我听说你头部遭到了 |
[22:44] | nasty bang to the head. | 严重的撞击 |
[22:45] | I’m happy to see you’re none the worse for wear. | 很高兴看到你毫发未损 |
[22:49] | You want to explain those? | 想解释一下吗 |
[22:51] | Well, I’d rather wait until you to tell me what they are. | 我更想让你先告诉我这些是什么 |
[22:52] | Deeds, geology reports, photos. Put that all together, | 契据 地质报告 照片 综合来看 |
[22:55] | shows that you made a deal with Abad Halani. | 你和阿巴德·哈拉尼做了个交易 |
[22:58] | Got your guys to burn those poppy fields, | 让你的人烧掉罂粟农场 |
[23:00] | so you can get the land on the cheap. | 你就能廉价购买那块地 |
[23:02] | To mine a trillion dollars in lanthanum? | 通过开采镧赚上一万亿美元 |
[23:05] | And you’re admitting it? | 你是在承认吗 |
[23:07] | Obviously not. | 当然不是 |
[23:08] | Look, we’ve been through this, Jason. | 我们谈过这个 杰森 |
[23:10] | There is no lanthanum here, we looked. | 这里没有镧 我们检测过了 |
[23:12] | Maybe there is, maybe there isn’t. | 可能有 也可能没有 |
[23:13] | But you made a deal with Abad. | 但是你和阿巴德做了交易 |
[23:15] | Halani’s a terrorist. | 哈拉尼是恐怖分子 |
[23:16] | It would’ve been a crime for me to make a deal with him. | 我和他做交易的话就是在犯罪 |
[23:18] | And if those papers proved anything like that, | 如果这些文件证明了这件事 |
[23:20] | you’d have walked in here with the FBI. | 你会和联调局探员一起走进来 |
[23:23] | Look, you’re not totally wrong | 这里的情况 |
[23:24] | about what’s going on here, Jason. | 你并没全猜错 杰森 |
[23:26] | You just got the wrong guy. | 你只不过找错人了 |
[23:29] | It’s a new Great Game here in the land of the Pashtun. | 这是普什图土地上的一场新大博弈 |
[23:32] | There’s a lot of players, there’s a lot of big players, | 有很多玩家 很多大玩家 |
[23:34] | because someday soon, | 因为在不久的将来 |
[23:36] | when electric cars are the only ones anyone will make, | 当人们只生产电动汽车的时候 |
[23:38] | lanthanum is gonna be more valuable than gasoline. | 镧会变得比石油更有价值 |
[23:43] | Wow, when you put it that way, | 这样看来 |
[23:44] | I guess killing six American operators, | 我猜杀死六名美国作战人员 |
[23:46] | that’s just a small price to pay. | 只是微不足道的代价 |
[23:48] | First, obviously, I didn’t kill anybody. | 首先 很明显 我没有杀任何人 |
[23:51] | Second, I just told you that one day, | 其次 我刚刚告诉了你 |
[23:54] | lanthanum is gonna be more valuable than oil. | 有一天镧会比石油更有价值 |
[23:57] | And how many men have died to keep that flowing? | 而有多少人为石油出生命了呢 |
[24:01] | You’re going down. | 你死定了 |
[24:05] | You know, you’re a good operator. | 你是一个优秀的作战人员 |
[24:07] | Yeah, you’re committed. | 是的 你很忠诚 |
[24:11] | It’s a pity I can’t offer you a job. | 我很遗憾不能为你提供一个职位 |
[24:16] | – Security’s… – Everything is fine, Ms. Lee, thank you. | -保安在 -一切正常 李女士 谢谢 |
[24:18] | Uh, Master Chief Hayes was just leaving. | 海斯总士官长正准备离开 |
[24:21] | Oh, and by the way, Ms. Lee, | 还有 李女士 |
[24:22] | would you mind calling Amy Nelson for me, | 你能帮我叫一下艾米·尼尔森吗 |
[24:25] | have her come see me? | 让她来见我 |
[24:26] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[24:28] | Good luck trying to find her. | 祝你好运能找到她 |
[24:32] | You know what, Jason? | 你知道吗 杰森 |
[24:34] | Did you ever really think about | 你有没有认真想过 |
[24:36] | how much a trillion dollars actually is? | 一万亿美元到底有多少 |
[24:38] | A man once told me the difference | 有个人曾经告诉过我 |
[24:40] | between a millionaire and a billionaire: | 百万富翁和亿万富翁的区别 |
[24:42] | a million seconds is 12 days, | 一百万秒是十二天 |
[24:45] | a billion seconds is 34 years. | 十亿秒是三十四年 |
[24:50] | And a trillion seconds ago, | 而在一万亿秒之前 |
[24:52] | there were still mastodons in North America. | 北美洲的乳齿象还没有灭绝 |
[24:57] | War is hell, sure, but it’s also opportunity. | 战争就像地狱 这是不容置疑的 但也是机遇 |
[25:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:09] | You’re going down, bud. | 你死定了 兄弟 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 进来吧 |
[25:25] | So I take it Cutter didn’t go for it? | 所以 卡特没有上钩是吗 |
[25:27] | No, it was a waste of time. | 没有 白费时间 |
[25:30] | Okay, so we didn’t get him to admit to it on tape, so what? | 好 我们没让他在录像中承认 那又如何 |
[25:34] | We have other moves. | 我们还有其他手段 |
[25:35] | No, not those moves– what, the FBI? | 不 其他手段不行 找联调局吗 |
[25:38] | I mean, that was our plan B. | 本来就是我们的备用计划 |
[25:40] | Cutter’s too smart for the FBI, not gonna work. | 卡特比联调局聪明多了 行不通的 |
[25:42] | Okay, so what’s your alternative? | 好 那你的备用计划呢 |
[25:43] | Oh, my alternative? I’m working on that as we speak. | 我的备用计划 我现在正在想 |
[25:46] | Davis told me that you asked for a map of the main base, | 戴维斯跟我说你找她要了主基地的地图 |
[25:49] | and wouldn’t tell her why. | 还不告诉她原因 |
[25:52] | Jason, you can’t just murder Cutter. | 杰森 你不能去谋杀卡特 |
[25:54] | Why the hell not, right? | 为什么不行呢 |
[25:56] | We’re at war, he’s the enemy. | 我们处在战争中 而他是敌人 |
[25:57] | You kill Cutter, | 你杀了卡特 |
[25:58] | you’re not gonna stop Xeon, | 也阻止不了至强 |
[25:59] | you’re just gonna ruin your life. | 只会毁了你一生 |
[26:00] | I don’t care about my life. | 我不在乎我的人生 |
[26:01] | Well, I do. | 我在乎 |
[26:04] | I blow his head off, Echo boys, they rest in peace. | 我让他人头落地 E队的兄弟们就能安息了 |
[26:09] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[26:10] | I hear you. | 我能理解你 |
[26:13] | But Jason, the people behind Cutter. | 但是杰森 卡特背后的人 |
[26:16] | The big money, in Washington, London, | 真正的投资者 他们在华盛顿 在伦敦 |
[26:19] | Frankfurt. Islamabad. | 在法兰克福 在伊斯兰堡 |
[26:21] | The people who stand to gain from all of this war, | 那些真正从战争中获益的人 |
[26:24] | they can’t be stopped with a gun. | 仅凭一把枪可阻止不了他们 |
[26:26] | How? How? | 那要怎么阻止 |
[26:35] | I wasn’t sure you’d show. | 我还在想你会不会来 |
[26:38] | Neither was I. | 我也是 |
[26:40] | So you want to tell me why you got me out here? | 说说你找我来这里干什么吗 |
[26:42] | Is this gonna be our relationship from now on? | 我们的关系以后就是这样了吗 |
[26:44] | It appears so. | 看起来是的 |
[26:45] | Is there anything I can do about that? | 我能做什么挽回一下吗 |
[26:48] | Nothing comes to mind. | 我反正想不到 |
[26:50] | You know, I’m actually up against a deadline, | 我手头的活快到截止日期了 |
[26:52] | so if we could make this quick… | 所以如果你能快点 |
[26:52] | Oh, would that be your big exposé on, uh, | 你是说你的那篇曝光大新闻吗 |
[26:55] | evil American operators who, | 关于邪恶的美国作战人员 |
[26:57] | despite taking every precaution, | 即使采取了所有预防措施 |
[26:59] | accidentally killed a local kid? | 还是不小心杀了当地一名小男孩 |
[27:01] | If you’re trying to talk me out of the story, | 如果你是来劝我别写这篇新闻的 |
[27:02] | making fun of it is really not the way. | 取笑可真的不是个好方法 |
[27:07] | What if I gave you a bigger story? | 那我给你一篇更劲爆的新闻呢 |
[27:11] | The last time you gave me a story, | 上次你给我的那篇新闻 |
[27:13] | it turned out to be a lie | 最后发现是假的 |
[27:14] | intended to further your own interests. | 是为了进一步满足你自己的兴趣 |
[27:16] | Well, what are the chances I’d be stupid enough to try that again? | 难道我真的会蠢到重蹈覆辙 |
[27:22] | This one’s true. I can prove it. | 这次是真的 我可以证明 |
[27:25] | I’ve got maps, photos, internal company documents. | 我有地图 照片 以及公司内部文件 |
[27:29] | What company? | 哪家公司 |
[27:30] | First, you have to promise you’re gonna drop the other story. | 首先 你得保证你不写那篇新闻了 |
[27:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | If your news story is big enough, | 如果你给的真的是大新闻 |
[27:43] | I’ll drop the one I’m writing about the dead kid. | 那我就不写那篇杀死小孩的新闻了 |
[27:46] | If I give you what I got, | 如果我给了你 |
[27:47] | how do I know you’re not just gonna run with both stories? | 我怎么知道你不会两篇都报道 |
[27:50] | I guess you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 我想那你只能选择相信我了 |
[27:54] | How much do you know about Alan Cutter? | 艾伦·卡特的事你知道多少 |
[28:01] | Drinking alone, now that is a slippery slope, Ray. | 一个人喝酒 真是越来越糟了 雷 |
[28:05] | Well, then, good thing you’re here to s… | 好吧 好的是现在你来 |
[28:08] | save me from it. | 拯救我了 |
[28:10] | You ready to tell me what you’ve been running around on | 你现在可以告诉我抓捕阿巴德的行动之后 |
[28:12] | since we got back from Abad? | 你们都在东奔西走忙什么吗 |
[28:14] | You, Mandy and Davis? | 你 曼迪 还有戴维斯 |
[28:17] | I think you can guess. | 我想你猜得到 |
[28:21] | Cutter? | 卡特的事 |
[28:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:24] | You know, I could help you with that. | 这件事我能帮得上忙 |
[28:26] | Cutter’s too dangerous. | 卡特太危险了 |
[28:28] | He’s the kind of guy who’ll use your wife and kids | 他是那种会利用你的妻子儿女 |
[28:30] | to come after you, and I… | 威胁你的人 我 |
[28:31] | I got to keep you far away from that. | 我得让你离得远远的 |
[28:35] | That’s why you don’t want me on it? | 所以你不想让我参与 |
[28:37] | To protect Naima and the kids? | 是为了保护奈玛和孩子们 |
[28:40] | You lied to me, Ray. | 你骗了我 雷 |
[28:42] | You lied to the team, put us all at risk. | 你骗了整个队 让我们都陷入险境 |
[28:47] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[28:49] | And I owned up to it. | 但我也坦白了 |
[28:52] | Oh, so you want credit for that? | 所以你是要我夸你吗 |
[28:53] | Look, brother, I messed up. | 兄弟 是我搞砸了 |
[28:54] | Yeah, you did. | 你就是搞砸了 |
[28:56] | I couldn’t miss deployment, | 但我不能错过驻派 |
[28:57] | and I-I thought I could work around the shoulder. | 我原以为肩伤不碍事 |
[29:04] | So where does that leave us? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[29:07] | Leaves us right here, 12, 13 hours before we board | 就这样 十二三个小时后 |
[29:10] | that-that freedom bird to get home. | 我们就要登上自由之翼回家了 |
[29:14] | What about after that? | 回家之后呢 |
[29:15] | Well, first of all, you’re gonna get that shoulder surgery | 首先 你得去做个肩部手术 |
[29:18] | you’re saying that you don’t need. | 你嘴硬说不需要 |
[29:20] | Second, uh, you’re go, uh, teach at Green Team | 其次 在康复期间 |
[29:23] | while you’re rehabbing. | 去训练青队 |
[29:24] | That’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[29:28] | Teach at Green Team? | 训练青队 |
[29:29] | Adam will love to have you. | 亚当肯定乐坏了 |
[29:30] | Besides, you’re got to put in your instructor time before, | 再说了 在司令部让你带队之前 |
[29:33] | uh, Command will even give you your own team. | 你也得有训练的经历 |
[29:36] | Means I’ll be off of Bravo for a few months. | 意味着我得离开B队一段时间 |
[29:39] | Sure I’m-a have a spot to come back to? | 我回来还有位置吗 |
[29:42] | We’ll talk about that when the time is right. | 等时机成熟了再说 |
[29:48] | We, uh, also gonna talk about what’s not wrong with your head? | 也到时再说你的脑袋没啥毛病吗 |
[31:02] | R队 请你们喝一瓶 B队 | |
[32:48] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[32:51] | Oh, hey, baby girl. | 小宝贝 |
[32:53] | Daddy missed you so much. | 爸爸想死你了 |
[32:54] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[32:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:59] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[33:00] | – You did? Yeah? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:03] | You look great. | 你看起来好极了 |
[33:05] | Look at you! | 看看谁回来了 |
[33:07] | I prefer the view from over here. | 从这个角度看效果更好 |
[33:14] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[33:15] | Good. I’m good. | 很好 我很好 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 好了 |
[33:28] | He’s so big. | 他长这么大了 |
[33:28] | Mm, wait till you hold him. | 你抱抱他才知道有多沉呢 |
[33:30] | – Don’t mind if I do. – Come on, baby. | -让我抱抱他 -给爸爸抱抱 宝宝 |
[33:37] | He just has to get used to you. | 得给他点时间熟悉你 |
[33:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[33:41] | All right. Come on, it’s just Daddy! | 好了 别哭了 那是爸爸 |
[33:43] | Daddy, you want to see how we redid my room? | 爸爸 我重新布置了房间 你想看看吗 |
[33:46] | Yeah, sweetie, I do. | 好 亲爱的 我想看 |
[33:48] | I really do. | 我非常想看 |
[33:52] | Come on, let’s get going. | 走吧 我们该回家了 |
[33:53] | Yeah. Come on. | 我们走吧 |
[34:12] | Ah. Forget how clean it is here. | 都快不记得这里有多干净了 |
[34:16] | You always say that. | 你总是说这句 |
[34:19] | – I do? – Yes. | -我有吗 -当然 |
[34:20] | Now, there’s no dust, | 地上没有 |
[34:23] | and dirt’s in the ground where it should be. | 本该有的尘和土 |
[34:28] | Is this what you wanted to talk to me about | 你在飞机上想要跟我说的 |
[34:29] | – on the plane? – Nah. | -就是这些吗 -当然不是 |
[34:32] | But… I just think we should stop somewhere, uh, | 不过 我觉得在你放我下车之前 |
[34:36] | before you drop me off. | 我们得先去个地方 |
[34:38] | Stop somewhere? | 去其他地方 |
[34:42] | What, | 怎么 |
[34:43] | you don’t think it’s just a little bit early for all that? | 难道你不觉得这样有些操之过急吗 |
[34:45] | Or maybe you just realized you forgot toilet paper? | 还是也许你发现你忘记带厕纸了 |
[34:49] | Yeah. | 可能吧 |
[34:52] | It’s Danny. | 是丹尼的事 |
[34:54] | What? | 什么 |
[34:55] | Look, look, I wanted to tell you earlier, but I just… | 听着 我真地很想早点告诉你 但我 |
[34:58] | I just couldn’t find the right moment. | 但就是找不到开口的时机 |
[34:59] | Okay, Sonny, you’re scaring me, | 很好 桑尼 你吓到我了 |
[35:00] | so just go ahead and tell me. | 直截了当地告诉我吧 |
[35:01] | Blackburn told me that he’s in a little bit of trouble. | 布莱克本之前跟我说他出了点问题 |
[35:03] | Talking about Blackburn told you something? | 这是布莱克本跟你说的 |
[35:05] | – W-why would Blackburn… – Davis, look at me. | -布莱克本为什么要 -戴维斯 看着我 |
[35:09] | It’s drugs. | 是毒品 |
[35:10] | Okay? And he’s not doing good. | 听懂了吗 他的状况很不好 |
[35:13] | What, he OD’d? | 他吸毒过量了吗 |
[35:15] | He relapsed. | 他复吸了 |
[35:16] | Cops found him in his car. | 警察在他车里找到了他 |
[35:19] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[35:20] | He’s at the VA hospital. | 他现在在退伍军人医院 |
[36:11] | So, in the end, | 所以到最后 |
[36:12] | Brecht’s “alienation effect” was anything but, | 布莱希特的”间离效果”绝不是指 |
[36:15] | uniting his performers with the audience in a new appreciation | 让演员和观众在从新的角度赏析 |
[36:19] | for the complex political and social issues of the day. | 当代复杂的政治和社会问题上产生共鸣 |
[36:23] | Okay, that’s it for the week. | 好了 这周的课就上到这 |
[36:25] | Try to get your Joyce papers in to me ASAP. | 记得尽快把有关乔伊斯的作业交给我 |
[36:28] | And if you need an agenda for the MLA conference, | 如果需要现代语言协会会议的日程表 |
[36:30] | speak to Ms. Baxter, | 请找巴克斯特老师 |
[36:32] | who, as always, knows more than any of us. | 她 一如既往 比我们知道的都多 |
[36:34] | Thank you, Gordon. | 谢谢 戈登 |
[36:37] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:39] | Okay, people, so the MLA added four more sessions | 现代语言协会又延长了四学年的 |
[36:42] | on transactional text analysis. | 事务性文本分析课 |
[36:45] | Which means that if you’re like me, | 就是说如果你们跟我一样 |
[36:47] | and you don’t really know what that is… | 不知道那到底是什么 |
[36:51] | …you can, uh, you can join me in my office, | …你可以来我办公室找我 |
[36:57] | My office hours | 我的办公时间 |
[36:59] | a-are… | 是 |
[37:01] | which are… | 是 |
[37:04] | my office… | 我的办公 |
[37:14] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[38:36] | Wait a minute, okay, | 等等 |
[38:36] | so you’re telling me that you get a two-week… | 你是说你请了两周的假 |
[38:40] | vacation on a beach in the Indian Ocean? | 去印度洋沙滩度假 |
[38:43] | Diego Rivera’s not exactly a resort. | 迭戈·里维拉其实不是度假区 |
[38:48] | Can I help you? | 想要点什么 |
[38:49] | Oh, hey! Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[38:52] | Yeah. It’s good to be back. | 是啊 回来太好了 |
[38:54] | Alana and the kids were in last week. | 上周阿兰娜和孩子们来过 |
[38:57] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[38:59] | So, uh, the usual? | 那么 老样子 |
[39:04] | Yeah, the usual. | 对 老样子 |
[39:05] | Two steak burritos, extra steak. | 两份墨西哥牛排卷饼 加牛排 |
[39:08] | And for you? | 你呢 |
[39:10] | Two fish tacos, please. | 两份鱼肉玉米卷 |
[39:12] | And a lot of limes, right? | 多浇酸橙汁 对吗 |
[39:14] | Right. | 对 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:17] | – $19.14. – Just, um, keep the change, will ya? | -19.14块 -找零留着吧 |
[39:20] | You’re order 67. | 你是67号 |
[39:25] | Must be some pretty good food. | 一定很好吃 |
[39:26] | Ah. Compared to J-Bad, I tell you, this place is, | 比起贾拉拉巴德 跟你说 这地方简直 |
[39:29] | oh, it’s amazing. | 令人称奇 |
[39:30] | Makes your knees weak. | 让你膝盖发软 |
[39:32] | The salsa is really hot. | 辣椒酱真的很辣 |
[39:35] | Don’t know how I feel about that. | 不知道我尝起来怎样 |
[39:40] | So, Alana gets home tomorrow? | 所以 阿兰娜明天到家 |
[39:43] | Yeah. Yeah, I think so. | 对 对 应该是 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[39:47] | Hey, have I ever told you how Alana and I met? | 我跟你说过我是怎么遇到阿兰娜的吗 |
[39:52] | Tell me again. | 再说一遍吧 |
[39:54] | Well, we were in high school together. | 我们当时在一个高中 |
[39:56] | Um, technically, she was a junior. | 严格意义上讲 她是三年级的 |
[39:58] | Scandalous. | 丑闻啊 |
[39:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:00] | And, uh, we used to always go to this quarry a-after school. | 我们当时放学后总去派对狂欢 |
[40:05] | When it was warm, we’d go swimming. | 热的时候就去游泳 |
[40:07] | And, uh, I was… I was always doing something crazy. | 而且我 我一直喜欢做疯狂的事 |
[40:12] | You? Can’t imagine. | 你 难以想象 |
[40:17] | So, I did this, um…. | 所以 我做了 |
[40:18] | front flip, triple… | 前空翻 三圈 |
[40:21] | thing, and I landed just… | 然后我就落了地 |
[40:23] | flat on my tummy. | 肚子着地 |
[40:26] | From about 35 feet up high. | 从十米多高的地方摔下来 |
[40:33] | Next thing you know, you were…going down… | 接下来你意识到自己在往下落 |
[40:37] | Yeah. I was going down. | 是的 我在往下落 |
[40:39] | And, um… | 之后 |
[40:41] | then I felt this hand, it was… | 之后我感受到有一只手 |
[40:44] | I looked over, and this skinny girl, | 我发现是一个瘦小的女孩 |
[40:46] | she was pulling me up, and… | 她在拉我起来 |
[40:48] | I never seen her before. | 我从没见过她 |
[40:50] | Tough chick. | 真是坚强的女孩 |
[40:51] | Tough chick– that’s what I thought. | 坚强的女孩 我当时就是这么想的 |
[40:53] | Looked over at her, and… | 我看着她 |
[40:56] | she was grinning. | 她正对我笑着 |
[40:58] | And I knew, I… | 然后我就知道 |
[41:05] | I knew that, uh… | 我就明白 |
[41:17] | She was gonna be your wife. | 你要娶她为妻 |
[41:20] | That she was gonna be my wife. | 我要娶她为妻 |
[41:25] | Number 67? | 67号 |
[41:28] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[41:30] | The Dow was up 234 points, and the NASDAQ down 45. | 道琼斯指数上升了234点 纳斯达克下降了45点 |
[41:34] | That’s a two percent drop in the last week. | 相较于上周降低了20% |
[41:37] | And in international news, Alan Cutter, | 下面是国际新闻 艾伦·卡特 |
[41:39] | the controversial president of Xeon Tactical, | 这个充满争议的至强战略安全公司董事长 |
[41:42] | has been arrested. | 已经被警方逮捕 |
[41:43] | Cutter and several members of his staff | 卡特以及几名公司员工 |
[41:45] | were taken into custody in Jalalabad, Afghanistan… | 已经在阿富汗的贾拉拉巴德被警方拘留 |
[42:03] | He’s just back from Iraq? | 他刚从伊拉克回来吗 |
[42:05] | Afghanistan. | 是阿富汗 |
[42:24] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[42:25] | kid, I’m sorry. | 孩子 对不起 |
[42:27] | I really tried to help you. | 我真的很想帮你 |
[42:28] | I wanted to save you, and I… | 我真的想要救你 但我 |
[42:30] | I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[42:33] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[42:35] | Jason? | 杰森 |
[42:37] | Who are you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[42:44] | Jason, are you okay? | 杰森 你还好吗 |
[42:46] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[42:48] | – No. I shouldn’t… -It’s okay. | -不 我不应该 -没关系 |
[42:49] | It’s okay. I’m here. | 没事了 我在这 |
[42:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[42:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:05] | It’s me. It’s me, it’s Mandy. | 是我 是我 我是曼迪 |
[43:07] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[43:09] | You just had a concussion. You’re okay. | 你只是脑震荡了 你没事的 |