时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You didn’t have to sleep out here. | 你其实不必在这睡的 |
[00:03] | Well, you know therapists– | 你知道心理医生 |
[00:04] | they like their patients on the couch. | 他们喜欢让病人在沙发上 |
[00:07] | Lock up when you leave, okay? | 走的时候锁门 好吗 |
[00:10] | We have HVT. | 抓到高价值目标了 |
[00:11] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:12] | Fell down. | 摔的 |
[00:14] | Fear… | 恐惧 |
[00:15] | is a hell of a thing, Davis. | 是很要命的 戴维斯 |
[00:17] | If you don’t slay it, | 如果你不能征服它 |
[00:18] | you will not make it through OCS. | 就不能从军官预科学校毕业 |
[00:20] | I used my faith as a weapon. | 我的信仰就是武器 |
[00:22] | I denied a man his last rites | 我为了达到目的 |
[00:23] | to get what I needed from him. | 拒绝过一个男人做临终祷告 |
[00:25] | I’m paying for it. | 我现在在偿还 |
[00:26] | Your new friend– what’s her name? | 新朋友 她叫什么名字 |
[00:27] | – Christine. – Christine. | -克里斯汀 -克里斯汀 |
[00:30] | Something you’re trying to ask me,brother? | 你有事要问我吗 兄弟 |
[00:31] | Search everybody! | 搜每个人的身 |
[00:32] | – Somebody took my binder! – Calm down. | -有人拿了我的文件夹 -冷静点 |
[00:34] | Swanny, I have your binder right here, man. | 斯旺尼 你的文件夹在这 |
[00:35] | Your psychological issues are worsening. | 你的心理问题在加重 |
[00:37] | My issues are not psychological. | 我的问题不是心理上的 |
[00:39] | They’re physiological. | 而是生理上的 |
[00:40] | I don’t have the authority to authorize an MRI, | 我无权给你做核磁共振 |
[00:43] | which costs thousands of dollars. | 而这得花好几千 |
[00:45] | My battles are over, man. | 我的战斗已经结束了 |
[00:47] | Let’s just go. Let’s go hit the bar. | 那我们就走吧 去个酒吧 |
[00:48] | Let’s go get some beers, | 喝点啤酒 |
[00:49] | – and let’s forget about today, all right? – Yeah. Sure. | -忘了今天 好吗 -好啊 |
[00:51] | You know, you and me– | 你和我 |
[00:52] | we would’ve made good teammates. | 会是很好的队友 |
[00:54] | – YODO. – Are you gonna tell me what that means now? | -死一次 -能告诉我什么意思吗 |
[00:56] | Hey, Swanny! | 斯旺尼 |
[01:01] | What did you do? What did you…? | 你做了什么 你做了什么 |
[01:16] | Two days ago, a hotel was bombed in Phuket. | 两天前 普吉岛一家酒店发生爆炸 |
[01:19] | 11 Westerners were killed. 22 more were injured. | 11名西方人遇害 超过22人受伤 |
[01:22] | It was similar to the event in Manila | 和发生在马尼拉 |
[01:24] | that severely wounded one of Bravo | 导致一名B队队员重伤 15名平民遇害 |
[01:26] | and killed 15 civilians. | 那起爆炸类似 |
[01:27] | Somebody’s targeting Westerners. | 有人以西方人为目标 |
[01:29] | We traced the bombing in Phuket | 我们追查到普吉岛的爆炸 |
[01:31] | to the Asian Liberation Army. | 和亚洲解放军有关 |
[01:33] | ALA? | 亚解军 |
[01:35] | They’re throwback Commies. | 他们是过去的共产党人 |
[01:36] | Haven’t been militant in 30 years. | 三十年来没动过枪炮了 |
[01:38] | That’s why I’m worried. | 这正是我担心的 |
[01:40] | An element of the nonviolent New Resistance Force | 策划马尼拉爆炸的 |
[01:44] | carried out the bombing in Manila. | 非暴力新抵抗军的一股力量 |
[01:46] | A formerly peaceful Islamic group | 前伊斯兰和平组织 |
[01:48] | bombed a mining interest in Vietnam. | 炸毁了越南的一个采矿团体 |
[01:51] | The ALA’s attack in Phuket fits into a pattern. | 普吉岛的亚解军袭击有一定模式 |
[01:54] | It’s not a coincidence. | 并非巧合 |
[01:55] | The tactics are alike, | 手段相似 |
[01:57] | and they’re not local. They’re imported. | 并非本地人策划 而是外人组织 |
[01:59] | Someone is radicalizing anti-Western groups | 有人在激化东南亚的 |
[02:02] | in Southeast Asia. | 反西方组织 |
[02:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:05] | To destabilize the region. | 动摇该地区 |
[02:07] | Make it easier to recruit, set up shop here. | 更方便招募成员 把这打造成新兵营 |
[02:10] | Do you know who? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[02:11] | I suspect, but I can’t say yet. | 我有怀疑的人 但现在还不好说 |
[02:14] | Ray, you seeing this? | 雷 你看到了吗 |
[02:15] | Ain’t blind. But by the time we flank ’em, | 还没瞎 但等我们从侧面冲上去 |
[02:18] | they’ll have that truck loaded and gone. | 他们早就把货车装满走了 |
[02:19] | Got to hit ’em straight up. | 得正面上 |
[02:21] | You know, the whole part of a surprise attack | 突袭重点就在于 |
[02:24] | is the surprise. | 出其不意 |
[02:25] | We kind of lose that when we go straight in. | 直接上就不叫出其不意 |
[02:28] | B2 Bravo 2, | |
[02:30] | take Full Metal to the right. | 带全金属去右边 |
[02:32] | We’ll go left. | 左边我们来 |
[02:32] | Copy. Moving. | 收到 行动 |
[02:35] | We intercepted communications. | 我们截获了通讯信息 |
[02:38] | The ALA is expecting a shipment of weapons | 亚解军在曼谷南面的港口 |
[02:41] | at a port south of Bangkok. | 等一艘装满武器的船 |
[02:45] | Bravo 2, on my mark. | B2 听我指令 |
[02:46] | Solid copy. | 收到 |
[02:52] | They’re planning another attack? | 他们在策划下一次袭击吗 |
[02:54] | Yes. SIGINT says active shooters at Pattaya Beach. | 是的 信号情报系统在芭堤雅海滩发现枪手 |
[03:00] | Pattaya Beach. | 芭堤雅海滩 |
[03:01] | There’s a U.S. Carrier in port there. | 那边的港口有一艘美国运载舰 |
[03:03] | They’re gonna hit the U.S. Sailors on liberty. | 他们打算袭击美军水手 |
[03:06] | Unless we stop them. | 除非我们能阻止他们 |
[03:10] | We’re hanging out here, Jace! | 我们还能坚持住 老杰 |
[03:13] | Sonny, Trent, in the water! | 桑尼 特伦特 下到水里 |
[03:15] | Hit ’em from the exposed side! | 从暴露侧目进攻他们 |
[03:17] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[03:18] | Says the guy who hates water! | 讨厌水的人说收到 |
[03:21] | I can get the Thai government to approve an op. | 我可以让泰国政府批准行动 |
[03:24] | Tell your boys to keep things muted. | 告诉你的人低调行事 |
[03:26] | Incoming! | 有炮弹 |
[03:34] | Ray, you good? | 雷 你没事吧 |
[03:35] | Yeah, I’m good! | 我很好 |
[03:37] | The plan is a stealth op. | 本方案是秘密行动 |
[03:39] | Bravo will seize the weapons | B队会缴获武器 |
[03:40] | and bring back prisoners to be questioned. | 并将犯人带回审讯 |
[03:47] | Bravo 3, how long? | B3 要多久 |
[03:49] | Get ready for fireworks. | 火力已准备好 |
[03:51] | On three. One, two, three. | 数三下 一 二 三 |
[04:08] | Grab ’em. | 抓住他们 |
[04:11] | Get down, get down… | 趴下 趴下 |
[04:18] | Figure this guy’s a long way from home. | 我猜这家伙是远道而来的 |
[04:21] | -What do you say, family vacation? -Yeah. | -怎么说 家庭度假吗 -是的 |
[04:23] | Doubt he brought his wife and kids from Pakistan. | 很怀疑他有没有从巴基斯坦把老婆孩子带来 |
[04:25] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[04:26] | We got someone here CIA’s gonna want to talk to. | 我们抓到的人应该是中情局要审问的 |
[04:44] | Doesn’t matter how good you are. | 不管你有多优秀 |
[04:46] | You could be the best damn SEAL on the best damn team. | 你可以成为最棒团队中最棒的海豹突击队员 |
[04:50] | Every operator knows, comes a time when your number’s up. | 每一名作战人员都知道 当你的号码出现 |
[04:55] | Being a team guy, | 成为团队的一员 |
[04:57] | you never figure on being alone. | 你永远都不会孤单 |
[04:59] | When it ends, it’s… | 当一切结束 |
[05:01] | it’s like life stops. | 就好像生命停止了 |
[05:04] | At least, the good parts. | 至少是最美好的部分停止了 |
[05:06] | I just signed the divorce papers. | 我刚刚签了离婚协议书 |
[05:11] | Only surprise is Katy stayed with me that long. | 唯一惊讶的是凯蒂居然和我一起那么久 |
[05:14] | The moment I knew it was really over, | 我知道一切都结束的那一刻 |
[05:16] | Katy looks at me and says, | 凯蒂看着我说 |
[05:18] | “I don’t know who you are anymore.” | “我已经不认得你了” |
[05:21] | All I could think to say was, | 我能想到要说的就是 |
[05:25] | “Neither do I.” | “我也不认得自己” |
[05:29] | Talk about a shot in the arm, being home. | 跟人说完手臂中弹的事 回到家里了 |
[05:32] | Yeah. This is home, with the guys. | 就是这里 男人之家 |
[05:36] | I met this kid, Clay. | 我遇到的小子 克莱 |
[05:39] | I’ve got a place to crash now, | 我现在有了暂住之地 |
[05:42] | job interview lined up. | 工作面试排着队等着 |
[05:43] | Things-things are gonna change for me. | 我的生活会有起色 |
[05:46] | I feel it. | 我能感觉得到 |
[05:48] | Things are gonna change. | 事情会有起色 |
[05:52] | I’ve got a job interview lined up… | 我有很多工作面试排队等着 |
[05:57] | place to crash now. | 有了暂住之地 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I met this kid, Cla… | 我遇到的小子 克莱 |
[06:05] | Paroxetine. | 帕罗西汀 |
[06:11] | To go with the… | 一起服用的是 |
[06:13] | oxycodone, | 羟考酮 |
[06:16] | hydro… | 氢… |
[06:17] | hydrocodone… | 氢可酮 |
[06:21] | diazepam, | 安定 |
[06:24] | clon… | 氯硝… |
[06:26] | clonazepam for… | 氯硝基安定 |
[06:30] | I don’t know what for. | 我不知道这是治什么的 |
[06:33] | I just take ’em. | 只是吃下去 |
[06:36] | Nothing helps. | 全都没用 |
[06:41] | They understand that something’s wrong with me. | 他们知道我的大脑 |
[06:45] | In my head. | 出了一些问题 |
[06:48] | They won’t help me. Not really help me. | 他们不肯帮助我 不给我真正的帮助 |
[06:51] | I know how to fight wars. | 我知道如何战斗 |
[06:53] | I know how to fight men. | 我知道如何制敌 |
[06:55] | I don’t know how to fight the VA. | 我不知道如何应对退伍军人管理局 |
[07:00] | I’m tired. | 我很疲惫 |
[07:16] | Study my brain. | 研究我的大脑 |
[07:20] | Figure out what happened inside my head. | 搞清楚我的脑子究竟出了什么毛病 |
[07:26] | Yodo. | 死一次 |
[07:41] | Look at that. | 你看这个 |
[07:47] | Hard to know what’s in another man’s mind. | 很难知道别人在想什么 |
[07:49] | Yeah. Wish he had said something. | 是啊 希望他当时说出来 |
[07:53] | Talk. Right. | 交流 没错 |
[07:56] | Hey. Here we go. | 开始了 |
[08:00] | To those before us… | 致我们的前辈 |
[08:01] | to those amongst us, | 致我们的同伴 |
[08:03] | to those we’ll see on the other side. | 致我们会在天堂里相见的人 |
[08:05] | Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers. | 主啊 让我不要辜负我的兄弟们 |
[08:08] | – Here’s to Swanny. – Swanny. | -敬斯旺尼 -敬斯旺尼 |
[08:23] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[08:25] | Deployment’s coming to an end. | 派驻就要结束了 |
[08:26] | We ship out next week. | 下周我们就坐船离开了 |
[08:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[08:29] | So soon. | 好快 |
[08:32] | Well, Christine, I-I thought the change in scenery | 克里斯汀 我以为换换环境 |
[08:34] | would’ve done me some good. | 对我会有好处 |
[08:36] | But… here we are, | 但是 |
[08:37] | three months later, and the bad guy’s still out there | 三个月过去了 坏人仍然逍遥法外 |
[08:40] | and I’m even more mixed up than when I left. | 我比离开的时候更加迷茫 |
[08:42] | You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself. | 你不该对自己这么苛刻 |
[08:45] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[08:47] | You shouldn’t have to sit here | 你没必要坐在这里 |
[08:48] | and listen to me wallow in self-pity. | 听我在这里自怨自艾 |
[08:51] | You can’t tell me deployment’s all bad. | 你不能告诉我驻派不好 |
[08:52] | No, not all bad. | 不是都不好 |
[08:56] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[08:59] | I hope I haven’t been too much of a burden. | 希望我没有成为你太大的负担 |
[09:01] | You know, our talks. | 我们聊的话题 |
[09:03] | Hardly. | 绝对不会 |
[09:11] | Ray, | 雷 |
[09:14] | whatever this is, | 无论这算什么 |
[09:16] | it feels good. | 感觉都很好 |
[09:20] | You only have a week. | 你只有一周的时间 |
[09:20] | Maybe we should, | 也许我们应该 |
[09:22] | you know, make the most of it. | 好好去享受 |
[09:32] | You’re a long way from home. | 你背井离乡 |
[09:34] | The Ummah is my home. | 穆斯林社区就是我的家 |
[09:37] | That’s cute. | 说得好 |
[09:38] | What about nonbelievers? | 那没有信仰的人呢 |
[09:40] | They will be punished by God. | 他们会受到上帝的惩罚 |
[09:43] | You sound very stupid right now. | 你现在说的话很蠢 |
[09:49] | Is this God’s will? | 这是上帝的旨意吗 |
[09:51] | You know nothing of God. | 你对上帝一无所知 |
[09:53] | You’re a whore. | 你就是个婊子 |
[09:56] | You were there, near the bar in Manila, | 炸弹爆炸的时候 |
[09:58] | when the bomb went off. | 你在马尼拉那家酒吧附近 |
[09:59] | You were in Phuket, when the hotel was bombed. | 酒店被炸的时候 你在普吉岛 |
[10:02] | And you were on the loading docks, | 而你在装货口 |
[10:03] | picking up more weapons for another attack. | 去拿更多的武器准备下一次袭击 |
[10:07] | Terrorism, weapons trafficking, mass murder. | 恐怖分子 走私武器和大规模屠杀 |
[10:11] | You are never gonna be free again. | 你永远都不可能有自由了 |
[10:13] | And I get to decide where you die– | 而我可以决定你死在哪 |
[10:15] | a hole in Egypt | 埃及的大洞里 |
[10:17] | or a jail in the States, | 或是美国的监狱里 |
[10:19] | where you can see the sun once a day. | 在那里你每天可以看到一次太阳 |
[10:25] | You can help yourself. | 你可以救自己 |
[10:30] | How is that? | 怎么救 |
[10:38] | Yasin Khan. | 亚森·可汗 |
[10:40] | Some say the next Osama bin Laden. | 有人说他是下一个奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[10:42] | Saudi national. American-educated, | 沙特阿拉伯人 在美国受过教育 |
[10:44] | Ivy League. | 常春藤名牌大学 |
[10:46] | Brilliant organizer, | 杰出的组织者 |
[10:48] | brilliant communicator, | 出色的沟通者 |
[10:49] | and he’s… | 但却是 |
[10:50] | a crazy, radical nutjob, | 一个疯狂又激进的疯子 |
[10:53] | just like you. | 就和你一样 |
[10:55] | Yasin Khan is behind the recent attacks in Asia, | 亚森·可汗是最近亚洲袭击案的幕后主脑 |
[10:58] | and you’re working for him. | 而你在替他办事 |
[11:02] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我没话和你说 |
[11:06] | We’ve been watching you. | 我们一直在监视你 |
[11:07] | Well, listening. | 听听 |
[11:10] | Your home isn’t the Ummah. | 穆斯林社区不是你的家 |
[11:12] | It’s Pakistan. | 而是巴基斯坦 |
[11:15] | Yasin Khan is in Pakistan. | 亚森·可汗就在巴基斯坦 |
[11:18] | And you are gonna tell us exactly where. | 你会告诉我们他的下落的 |
[11:20] | I can promise you that. | 我可以向你保证 |
[11:22] | You’re wrong. | 你是错的 |
[11:23] | Yasin Khan is not like bin Laden. | 亚森·可汗和本·拉登完全不一样 |
[11:26] | He’s ten times the man, ten times the leader. | 他更有十倍男子气概 有十倍领袖才能 |
[11:29] | And he will do to your country ten times the damage. | 他会对你们国家造成十倍的伤害 |
[11:32] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[11:34] | Because we’re gonna kill him. | 因为我们会杀了他 |
[11:45] | Hey, Emma. Finally, I caught you. Hello. | 艾玛 终于打通了 你好啊 |
[11:48] | Sorry, Dad. Been busy. | 抱歉爸爸 最近在忙 |
[11:49] | Was out all day, too. Naima took me shopping. | 一整天都在外面 奈玛带我去逛街了 |
[11:51] | That’s great. How is she? | 不错啊 她怎么样 |
[11:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:54] | I think she’s worried about Uncle Ray. | 我觉得她很担心雷叔叔 |
[11:56] | Why’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[11:57] | Guess they haven’t spoken in weeks. | 我猜他们已经几周没讲过话了 |
[12:00] | She said you guys have been off-grid. | 她说你们是秘密行动 |
[12:01] | But you’ve called us. | 但是你给我们打电话了 |
[12:03] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[12:05] | No, you-you were right not to. I… | 你不说是对的 我 |
[12:07] | Did you get my e-mail? About a meal plan and books? | 你收到我的邮件了吗 食堂的套餐还有书的事 |
[12:10] | – Vanessa says it’s cheaper to buy… – Stop. | -瓦妮莎说买的话会更便宜 -停 |
[12:11] | Just slow down, okay? How’s Mikey? | 别着急 小麦怎么样 |
[12:14] | He’s fine, Dad. | 他没事 爸爸 |
[12:15] | Mikey wants to go away to hockey school next year. | 小麦想明年去上曲棍球学校 |
[12:17] | Hockey… Hockey school? | 曲棍球 曲棍球学校 |
[12:19] | Yes. It’s a boarding school where they play hockey. | 对 学曲棍球的寄宿学校 |
[12:21] | I know what that is. How am I supposed to pay for that? | 我知道那是什么 我拿什么供他 |
[12:23] | And I also need a meal plan and books. | 我还需要食堂套餐和书的钱 |
[12:25] | Emma, hold on, okay? | 艾玛 等等 好吗 |
[12:26] | I will check my e-mail when I can. | 我有空的时候就看邮件 |
[12:28] | I-I called to talk to you. | 我打电话是想和你聊天 |
[12:30] | You haven’t even looked? | 你还没看吗 |
[12:32] | If the payment’s late… | 如果付款迟了 |
[12:33] | Look, it’s not gonna be late. | 不会迟的好吗 |
[12:34] | Says the man who refuses to deal | 说出这句话的人完全不想 |
[12:36] | – with anything regarding my future. – I’m not. | -处理和我未来有关的任何事 -我没有 |
[12:37] | – Look, can we just talk about something else here? – No, Dad. | -我们能聊点别的吗 -不行 爸爸 |
[12:39] | We can’t, because you keep making this the thing | 不行 因为你总是不动手去解决 |
[12:41] | we always have to talk about by not dealing with it. | 所以我们才要没完没了地讨论 |
[12:43] | – Goodbye. – Em-Emma, st… | -再见 -艾玛 等 |
[12:46] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:46] | Unbelievable, man. | 不可思议 |
[12:48] | Kidding me. | 搞什么 |
[12:59] | One MRI? | 一次核磁共振 |
[13:02] | One MRI. That’s all his life was worth? | 一次核磁共振 他的命就值这么多吗 |
[13:04] | That MRI that you wouldn’t authorize. | 你不肯批准的核磁共振 |
[13:05] | You-you knew what was wrong with him, | 你知道他出了什么问题 |
[13:06] | and you wouldn’t help. | 你却不肯帮忙 |
[13:08] | I couldn’t help him.I’m sorry. | 我不能帮他 抱歉 |
[13:09] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[13:11] | He shot himself, and you’re sorry? | 他举枪自杀了 你只觉得抱歉吗 |
[13:15] | You could have ordered that MRI. | 你本可以批准他做核磁共振的 |
[13:18] | No, I couldn’t. | 不 我不可以 |
[13:22] | Look, I’ve tried that before, | 我之前试过了 |
[13:23] | and it just gets a patient’s hopes up | 这只会让病人充满希望之后 |
[13:24] | until they’re flatly denied. | 又被残忍地打回现实 |
[13:26] | My hands were tied. | 我权力有限 爱莫能助 |
[13:28] | The VA system serves nine million veterans. | 退伍军人管理局为九百万退伍军人服务 |
[13:30] | Yeah, serves them. | 对 为他们服务 |
[13:31] | You make them sit here and wait in line for hours. | 你让他们排队一等就是几个小时 |
[13:33] | Days. And then you just, you do nothing, | 几天 你们却什么都不做 |
[13:35] | but you shove pills in them. | 就给他们大把地开药 |
[13:36] | Look, we do all we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[13:37] | – You don’t do enough! – I know that! | -你们做的不够 -我知道 |
[13:39] | Look, I try my best. | 听着 我尽力了 |
[13:42] | I do my best. | 尽我所能 |
[13:43] | I work long hours here. | 我每天要工作很久 |
[13:47] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[13:49] | Your friend deserved better. | 你的朋友值得更好的待遇 |
[13:51] | Heck, every vet deserves better. | 每个人都值得更好的待遇 |
[13:52] | But no one seems to care. | 但似乎没人在乎 |
[13:56] | Once we’re out, we just… | 我们一旦退伍 就 |
[13:57] | We don’t matter anymore. That’s what you’re saying. | 我们就没有价值了 你是这个意思吗 |
[13:59] | Nine million patients that need care. | 九百万患者需要照顾 |
[14:04] | Run by the same government stooges | 被同一群政府的走狗管理 |
[14:06] | that can’t graduate 50% of high school kids | 高中毕业率达不到百分之五十 |
[14:08] | or get us out of endless wars. | 也不能结束这些无休止的战争 |
[14:10] | And we expect them to make this work? | 我们还妄想让这里变好吗 |
[14:13] | This place might as well be the DMV. | 那这里估计是车管所了 |
[14:18] | Look… | 听着 |
[14:20] | traumatic brain injuries go unreported. | 未曾上报过的创伤性脑损伤 |
[14:23] | You want to help? You want to make a difference? | 你想帮忙吗 你想要做点什么吗 |
[14:26] | Start there inside the military. | 在军队内部开始 |
[14:32] | Make that your mission now. | 把那当作你的任务吧 |
[14:51] | Vodka soda, please. | 来一杯伏特加苏打 |
[14:53] | Well, look at that. | 看啊 |
[14:55] | Fancy seeing you here. | 很高兴在这见到你 |
[14:57] | We’re on an island the size of a parking lot. | 我们在一个停车场大小的岛上 |
[15:01] | Not many other places to be. | 没什么其他地方可去 |
[15:04] | Yeah, I think that’s working out for me. | 是的 我觉得可以这么说 |
[15:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | You look tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[15:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:15] | Long day. | 紧张的一天 |
[15:16] | Difficult patient. | 难应付的病人 |
[15:18] | Patient. Well, I thought | 病人 我以为 |
[15:19] | that you weren’t supposed to talk about your patients | 由于要为病人保密 |
[15:22] | with the whole patient confidentiality thing. | 你不能谈论你的病人的事 |
[15:25] | Well, I’m not exactly revealing anything confidential. | 我并没有说任何和隐私相关的事 |
[15:29] | Just saying I had a bad day. | 我只是说今天是糟糕的一天 |
[15:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:33] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[15:36] | My day? | 今天吗 |
[15:37] | Uh, just like yesterday. | 就和昨天一样 |
[15:40] | The day before that | 和前天一样 |
[15:41] | and the day before that and the day before that. | 和之前的每天都一样 |
[15:43] | You know, you’re not really telling me much. | 你等于什么也没说 |
[15:45] | You realize that, right? | 你意识到了吧 |
[15:46] | What exactly would you want me to say? | 你具体想让我说什么 |
[15:50] | Just how your day was. | 就说说你今天怎么过的 |
[15:53] | Is that too much to ask? | 我问得太多了吗 |
[15:56] | I didn’t come here for this. | 我不是为了这个过来的 |
[15:59] | What? | 什么 |
[16:00] | It’s just a conversation. | 只是聊天而已 |
[16:01] | It’s not a conversation. | 那不是聊天 |
[16:02] | You’re turning it into an argument, it sounds like. | 听起来你在把它变成一场争吵 |
[16:05] | That’s odd, because I was just… | 那太奇怪了 因为我只是在 |
[16:07] | asking how your day was, | 问你今天过得怎样 |
[16:09] | and you don’t really want to talk about it, | 而你却不太想说这个 |
[16:11] | or much anything else, so… | 或其他的事 |
[16:14] | You’re psychoanalyzing me. | 你在对我进行精神分析 |
[16:15] | You’re trying to root through my brain | 你在试着深入我的脑海 |
[16:17] | and find something that is a problem | 在里面找到些问题 |
[16:20] | that really isn’t a problem, | 但那些其实并不是问题 |
[16:21] | and then you make it a problem. | 而你把它们变成了问题 |
[16:22] | That’s exactly what you’re doing. | 这就是你在做的事情 |
[16:25] | That’s what you think? | 你是这么觉得的吗 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:32] | I can definitely think of some other place to be. | 我完全可以去别的地方 |
[16:36] | Argument, man… | 争吵啊 |
[16:39] | Somebody’s not happy with you. | 有人对你不满意了 |
[16:40] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[16:42] | I don’t want to talk about it right now, get into it. | 我现在不想谈这个 不想思考这件事 |
[16:44] | Can I, uh, get one? Uh, gin and tonic. | 我能来一杯金汤力吗 |
[16:47] | Actually, I’ll just have whatever he’s having. | 我也来一杯一样的 |
[16:49] | – Not having your usual? – No. | -不点你平时点的吗 -不 |
[16:52] | Show of support. | 为了表示支持 |
[16:54] | Show of support. | 表示支持 |
[16:56] | – There you go. Cheers. – Thanks. | -这是你的 -谢谢 |
[17:05] | You want to tell me what’s wrong? | 你想告诉我出什么问题了吗 |
[17:06] | Geez, you got to be kidding me. | 天哪 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[17:08] | – Oh, my God. – You know what, let me ask you a question. | -我的天 -我问你个问题 |
[17:11] | Why does everybody think that something’s wrong? | 为什么每个人都觉得我有问题 |
[17:14] | We don’t have to talk about it. I’m good. | 我们不必谈这个 我没意见 |
[17:16] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[17:18] | All right, fine, you want to know what’s wrong? | 好吧 你想知道是什么出了问题吗 |
[17:19] | You know, my best friend, Ray, | 我最好的朋友 雷 |
[17:20] | he’s pulling away from the teams. | 他在把队友们从他身边推开 |
[17:22] | He’s loose, and he’s going off the rails. | 他变得散漫 他正在变得不可理喻 |
[17:24] | I got Clay, who just got shot on my watch. | 而克莱 在我的带领下受了伤 |
[17:26] | He’s back home. He’s going through rehab. | 他回了家 正在做康复 |
[17:27] | I don’t even know what the odds are | 我甚至都不知道 |
[17:29] | that he even makes it back. | 他能回来的几率有多大 |
[17:31] | My old pal Swanny shot himself in the heart | 我的老友斯旺尼在退管局停车场 |
[17:33] | in the VA parking lot. | 朝自己的心脏开了一枪 |
[17:34] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[17:37] | My daughter, she hates me. | 我的女儿 她讨厌我 |
[17:38] | I’m constantly worrying about my kids | 我总是在担心我的孩子 |
[17:39] | because they’re home alone because their mother died. | 因为他们独自在家 而他们的妈妈死了 |
[17:41] | And my AO is so far up my ass | 而这个战区的指挥官还在盯着我 |
[17:43] | because, you know, he doesn’t think | 因为他认为我不懂 |
[17:44] | I know how to run my teams. My teams. | 如何管理我的团队 我的团队 |
[17:49] | What, am I supposed to, like, feel better now that I did that? | 我做出了这样的事 如何能让自己感觉好些 |
[17:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:54] | I don’t know, either. | 我也不知道 |
[17:59] | I don’t talk about these things because… | 我对这些事闭口不谈是因为 |
[18:03] | I protect the people that I care about. | 我要保护那些我在乎的人 |
[18:04] | So do you. | 你也一样 |
[18:06] | No, Jason. | 不 杰森 |
[18:09] | We don’t talk about these things | 我们对这些事闭口不谈 |
[18:10] | because we want to protect ourselves. | 因为我们想要保护自己 |
[18:19] | You’ve reached the Sonny Quinn request line. | 你已接通桑尼·奎恩热线 |
[18:21] | You know what to do. | 你知道该干什么 |
[18:22] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[18:25] | You’re probably out kicking doors. | 你可能出去执行任务了 |
[18:27] | Hope you’re staying safe. | 希望你注意安全 |
[18:28] | To be honest, I really wouldn’t mind | 诚实的讲 我现在确实不会介意 |
[18:29] | being out there with you right now. | 和你一起出任务 |
[18:32] | Got this… got this thing to do. | 我有件事情要做 |
[18:34] | It’s, um… | 是一件 |
[18:36] | it’s a family thing. | 是一件家事 |
[18:40] | Probably something I should have done a long time ago. | 这也许是我早就该做的事 |
[18:43] | You know, somebody told me once | 有人曾经告诉我 |
[18:45] | that memories you ignore don’t go away. | 有些记忆即使你刻意回避 也不会离去 |
[18:47] | They just become ghosts. | 它们只会变成幽灵 如影随形 |
[18:49] | And I can’t live with ghosts, so… | 我无法与幽灵一起生活 所以 |
[18:56] | Hey, Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[18:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[19:02] | I wanted to say hi to my little sister. | 我想来问候一下我的妹妹 |
[19:07] | You don’t have a sister. | 你没有妹妹 |
[19:09] | Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[19:13] | Please. | 拜托 |
[19:21] | Your daughter’s beautiful. | 你的女儿好漂亮 |
[19:24] | She looks just like you did. | 她看起来就和你小时候一样 |
[19:25] | What do you want, Lisa? | 你到底想干什么 丽萨 |
[19:30] | I’m still in the Navy. | 我还在海军部队服役 |
[19:31] | Um, Officer Candidate School right now. | 现在在军官预科学校 |
[19:34] | I graduate in a couple days. | 我过几天就要毕业了 |
[19:36] | I’d like you to be there. | 我希望你能去我的毕业典礼 |
[19:39] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[19:41] | Because we’re family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[19:43] | Are we? | 我们是吗 |
[19:44] | Do you want to go another 20 years, having it divide us? | 你想让那件事再分离我们20年吗 |
[19:47] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[19:47] | – Because it hurts. – Does it? | -因为那样很痛苦 -痛苦吗 |
[19:49] | Yes, it does. | 是的 很痛苦 |
[19:52] | OCS is tough. | 军官预科学校很严格 |
[19:56] | And I was handling it. | 而我能应付得来 |
[19:57] | You know, I was kicking ass, even. | 我甚至表现优异 |
[20:00] | Until this fire exercise. | 直到这个消防演习项目 |
[20:03] | We have to secure a ship that’s engulfed in flames, | 我们需要保护一艘被火焰吞噬的船 |
[20:07] | put out the fire, rescue a downed sailor. | 扑灭大火 救助一个倒地的水手 |
[20:09] | And I failed. | 我失败了 |
[20:13] | History repeating itself? | 历史重演了吗 |
[20:14] | Oh, come on, Ronnie. | 拜托 罗妮 |
[20:16] | It was not my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[20:18] | I didn’t kill Michelle. | 米歇尔不是我杀死的 |
[20:19] | A fire did. | 是大火 |
[20:21] | You left her inside. | 你把她留在了房子里 |
[20:22] | I had to get you. | 我得去救你 |
[20:24] | I had to make a choice. | 我要做出抉择 |
[20:25] | I was 11 when the house burned down. | 房子失火那年我才11岁 |
[20:27] | 11, trying to save myself | 11岁的孩子 既要救自己 |
[20:29] | and my two little sisters from a fire | 还要从火灾中救出我的两个妹妹 |
[20:31] | because our mother was not there to save all of us. | 因为我们的母亲不在 救不了我们 |
[20:34] | She was a single mother doing the best she could. | 她作为一个单身母亲已经尽力了 |
[20:36] | She was a drunk! | 她是个酒鬼 |
[20:38] | And she was out drinking again that night. | 那天晚上她又出去喝酒 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t reach Michelle. | 我救不到米歇尔 |
[20:45] | I tried. I tried. | 我尽力了 我尽力了 |
[20:46] | There was so much smoke, | 浓烟太多了 |
[20:49] | and I-I couldn’t see, | 我什么也看不到 |
[20:52] | and the fire was getting bigger, and… | 火势越来越大 |
[20:55] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 |
[20:57] | So I grabbed you, and I ran. | 所以我抓住你 跑了出去 |
[21:00] | And Mom blamed me for Michelle’s death | 妈妈因为米歇尔的死怪罪我 |
[21:02] | because she sure as hell wasn’t gonna blame herself. | 因为她绝不会怪罪她自己 |
[21:06] | But it wasn’t my fault, Ronnie. | 但那不是我的错 罗妮 |
[21:10] | I wasn’t responsible for Michelle’s death. | 米歇尔的死不怪我 |
[21:15] | I know that now. | 现在我明白了 |
[21:17] | If you already know that, | 如果你已经知道了 |
[21:19] | then why are you here? | 你为什么还来这里 |
[21:20] | I’m here for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[21:23] | I want us to be sisters again. | 我希望能和你做回姐妹 |
[21:33] | I have an invitation. | 我收到了邀请 |
[21:36] | The ceremony’s gonna be on Saturday, and I… | 仪式将在星期六举行 我 |
[21:39] | I hope you’ll be there. | 我希望你也会去 |
[22:04] | Hello there. | 在那啊 |
[22:06] | They’re running tests. | 他们正在进行测试 |
[22:08] | They tested the charges before the bombings, | 他们在爆炸前测试了炸药 |
[22:10] | and according to our prisoner, Khan is there. | 据我们的囚犯说 可汗就在那里 |
[22:13] | Testing. It’s unusual sophistication | 测试对于这种组织 |
[22:15] | for groups like this. | 可是罕见的复杂操作 |
[22:17] | Typically, they just use old artillery rounds | 通常 他们只使用老式炮弹 |
[22:19] | and cell phones. | 还有手机 |
[22:20] | We need to hit that camp. | 我们得袭击那个营地 |
[22:21] | Yeah, well, PACOM is all about low-vis ops. | 但太平洋司令部只批准低调的行动 |
[22:24] | Not a kinetic op and not in Pakistan. | 而不是活跃行动 这里不是巴基斯坦 |
[22:27] | Asking Shaw to approve a mission like this, | 让肖批准这样的任务 |
[22:30] | in the outer reaches of this theater… | 在这家剧院外围行动 |
[22:32] | Yeah, odds are slim. | 基本上不可能 |
[22:34] | Okay, well, I’ll beat the odds. | 好吧 我会说服他的 |
[22:40] | Good news, Clay. | 好消息 克莱 |
[22:41] | You’re progressing fine. You’re on schedule. | 你的康复进展顺利 符合预期 |
[22:43] | – My right leg’s getting better? You’re sure? – It is. | -我的右腿正在恢复 你确定吗 -没错 |
[22:46] | When, uh, when do you think I can make it back to my team? | 你觉得我什么时候能回到部队 |
[22:49] | It’s still premature to speculate, | 现在预计还为时过早 |
[22:50] | but if this pace of healing continues, | 但是如果以这种速度恢复下去 |
[22:53] | I think you’ll operate again. | 你还能执行任务 |
[22:55] | You’re fortunate. | 你很幸运 |
[22:55] | Navy Med Center has an excellent PT staff. | 海军医疗中心有一支优秀的理疗团队 |
[22:58] | Yeah, fortunate. | 没错 我很幸运 |
[23:01] | Hey, uh, do-do I have anything | 我的资料里有没有说 |
[23:03] | in my jacket about a blast-wave injury from the bomb? | 我受到了爆炸造成的冲击波伤害 |
[23:06] | No. There’s no mention of it. | 没有 没有提到 |
[23:08] | First responders were likely focused on your legs. Why? | 急救人员可能只注意到了你的腿 怎么了 |
[23:13] | I just, uh, had-had a buddy who couldn’t get treated for TBI | 我有个朋友的创伤性脑损伤无法治疗 |
[23:15] | ’cause his injury wasn’t in his jacket. | 因为负伤档案里没写 |
[23:17] | Oh, I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[23:19] | Head injuries often go unnoticed | 如果受害者 |
[23:21] | when the victim doesn’t lose consciousness. | 没有失去意识 脑部损伤通常会忽视 |
[23:23] | And the lack of self-reporting is understandable, | 没有自报病情是可以理解的 |
[23:25] | given that a TBI can interrupt or end your military career. | 毕竟创伤性脑损伤会中断或结束你的军旅生涯 |
[23:31] | You’ve, uh… | 你 |
[23:33] | you’ve been experiencing symptoms? | 你有什么症状吗 |
[23:35] | TBI, I mean. | 创伤性脑损伤症状 |
[23:36] | No. No, I– none. | 不 不 我没有 |
[23:39] | Not like a team guy would tell me anyway. | 反正海豹突击队的人都不愿意说 |
[23:45] | There are a total of five stations. | 一共有五个站点 |
[23:49] | Each is graded | 按等级排列 |
[23:50] | and must be completed before moving on. | 必须完成站点任务才能继续下一个 |
[23:53] | If you do not, | 如果没完成 |
[23:55] | the result is a failing grade. | 成绩就是不及格 |
[23:59] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[24:03] | Very well. | 很好 |
[24:04] | Davis, | 戴维斯 |
[24:06] | you’re up first. | 你先来 |
[25:42] | Midshipman Davis. | 海军官校生戴维斯 |
[25:47] | Pass. | 通过 |
[25:51] | Are you joking, Miss Ellis? | 你在开玩笑吗 艾利斯小姐 |
[25:53] | You’re asking me to approve an operation | 那里自甘地以后就一直没有战争 |
[25:55] | into an area that’s been waiting for a war since Gandhi? | 而你竟要我批准在那一地区执行任务 |
[25:58] | Not gonna happen on my watch. | 在我这里不可能 |
[26:00] | Sir, Khan is running next-level operational precision. | 长官 可汗正在进一步提升作战精确度 |
[26:04] | In the years leading up to 9/11, | 在911之前的几年里 |
[26:05] | we saw this with bin Laden, | 本·拉登就是这样做的 |
[26:07] | and we ignored it. | 我们却忽视了 |
[26:09] | Sir, Yasin Khan is unlike any other radical out there. | 长官 亚辛·可汗和其他激进分子不同 |
[26:13] | He is a game changer. | 他改变了游戏规则 |
[26:15] | For 18 years, we’ve been playing whack-a-mole in the Middle East, | 十八年来 我们一直在中东玩打地鼠 |
[26:18] | reacting to 9/11 when we could have prevented it. | 结果完全可避免的911还是发生了 |
[26:21] | We had a chance to kill Osama bin Laden in 1998, | 1998年我们本有机会杀了奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[26:23] | but our leaders lacked the will. | 但我们的领导人缺乏这种意志 |
[26:26] | Here, with Khan, we have a similar choice. | 现在 对于可汗 我们也有类似的选择 |
[26:32] | If we don’t act, | 如果不采取行动 |
[26:33] | we will pay. | 就会付出代价 |
[26:36] | I understand, Agent. | 我明白 特工 |
[26:38] | There’s still the issue of Kashmir, | 克什米尔的问题仍然存在 |
[26:41] | a nuclear-armed Pakistan and India. | 巴基斯坦和印度都拥有核武器 |
[26:44] | The closest the world has ever come | 这一地区差一点 |
[26:45] | to nuclear war was over this region. | 爆发了核战争 |
[26:49] | Now you’re asking me | 现在你让我 |
[26:50] | to drop a couple SEAL teams directly into it. | 把两支海豹突击队直接派去那里 |
[26:53] | Commander Shaw, you’re exactly right. | 肖指挥官 你说得完全对 |
[26:55] | Khan has set up in this area | 可汗已在此建立基地 |
[26:57] | because he is banking on the fact that we won’t risk going in. | 因为他坚信我们不会冒险插手 |
[27:00] | It’s worth the risk, Commander. | 值得冒险 指挥官 |
[27:03] | And you want Bravo to prosecute the target package? | 你想让B队执行目标方案吗 |
[27:07] | Bravo and Alpha | B队和A队 |
[27:09] | are the only Tier-One assets in the AO. | 是这片作战区域唯一的一级作战人员 |
[27:20] | This goes sideways, it’s my career, | 出了意外 我的军旅生涯就毁了 |
[27:22] | which means it’s also all of yours. | 你们所有人的也完了 |
[27:29] | Oh, man, I want some nuts. | 老天 我想吃点坚果 |
[27:30] | Let’s go. Set ’em up. | 去 给他们满上 |
[27:31] | Six beers, six shots on me. | 六杯啤酒 六人的帐全算我的 |
[27:33] | I got this round. | 这轮我请 |
[27:34] | Count me out. I’m gonna go call Naima. | 不要算我 我要给奈玛打电话 |
[27:36] | That’s cute. You go ahead and you call your wife, Ray. | 真贴心 去给你老婆打电话吧 雷 |
[27:39] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[27:40] | Just talked to my daughter. | 我刚和我女儿打过电话 |
[27:42] | You know what she’s saying to me? | 你知道她跟我说什么吗 |
[27:43] | She’s saying that Naima told her | 她说奈玛告诉她 |
[27:45] | that you haven’t been talking to your wife for weeks, Ray. | 你近几周都没给你老婆打电话 雷 |
[27:49] | You want to tell me what a teenage girl’s | 你告诉我一个毛丫头 |
[27:50] | doing in my business? | 怎么还管我的事 |
[27:51] | Watch your tone. That’s my daughter. | 说话小心点 那是我女儿 |
[27:53] | Why don’t you take the air out your chest, Jason? | 你有什么火就发泄出来吧 杰森 |
[27:55] | Look, all I’m saying is, this is my business. | 我只是说这是我的事 |
[27:56] | You’re right. It is your business, | 你说得对 这的确是你的事 |
[27:58] | but when it starts affecting the team, | 但一旦开始影响到整个队 |
[27:59] | then it becomes my business. | 就变成了我的事 |
[28:01] | Guess what. Team affected. | 你猜怎么样 队伍受到了影响 |
[28:02] | It’s my business. | 是我的事了 |
[28:03] | You’re just looking for something to be mad at… | 你只是想找个地方发泄怒火 |
[28:04] | That right? We all know what you’re going through, bud. | 是吗 我们都知道你在经历什么 兄弟 |
[28:07] | Mm-hmm. Do you? | 是吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah. You haven’t prayed in weeks. | 对 你这几周都没祈祷过 |
[28:10] | Look, I know what happened in Mexico. | 我知道在墨西哥发生了什么 |
[28:12] | That church– that hit you hard, man, | 那所教堂对你打击很大 兄弟 |
[28:14] | but this isn’t you. This is not Bravo 2, pal. | 但这不是你 这不是B2 伙计 |
[28:16] | See, you know what? That’s all you want. | 你知道吗 这就是你想要的 |
[28:18] | – What? – Bravo 2. | -什么 -B2 |
[28:19] | Good old Ray, propping you up. | 老好人雷 一直支持你 |
[28:20] | – Propping me up? – Yeah, propping you up. | -支持我 -对 支持你 |
[28:22] | Holding you together, holding everyone together. | 支撑着你 凝聚所有人 |
[28:24] | You know, I’m not, I’m not gonna do this with you. | 你知道吗 我不和你一起干了 |
[28:25] | Mm. Not until you get your own house in order. | 除非你把你自己的家管好 |
[28:27] | Put all your heat on the team leader | 把你所有的火都撒在队长身上 |
[28:29] | ’cause you can’t take it when the heat’s on you. | 因为这些火到你身上 你承受不住 |
[28:30] | – There you go again. There you go again, – Okay. | -你又来了 你又来了 -好 |
[28:32] | calling out everybody else’s imperfections | 当你这个虚伪的混蛋 |
[28:33] | when your hypocritical ass is too stubborn to understand | 固执到不明白你已经崩溃的时候 |
[28:36] | that you’ve been falling apart at the seams ever since… | 你就拿别人的缺点说事 就是从… |
[28:40] | I’m sorry. When? | 不好意思 从什么 |
[28:41] | Since when? Go ahead, say it. | 从什么时候起 继续 说啊 |
[28:43] | Say it, Ray. | 你说啊 雷 |
[28:45] | – Since my wife died? Since Alana? – Yeah, | -从我妻子阿兰娜死后 -对 |
[28:46] | since Alana died! | 从阿兰娜死后 |
[28:47] | – That’s what you’re gonna say? – You know what? Man, | -这就是你想说的 -你知道吗 老兄 |
[28:47] | I’m not even doing this, because you were too stubborn | 我都不想说了 因为你固执到 |
[28:50] | to listen to her, so I know you’re not gonna listen to me. | 连她的话都不听 所以我知道你不会听我的 |
[28:52] | – I’m out. Yeah, I’m out. – You’re out? | -我退出 对 我退出 -你退出 |
[28:53] | – I’m out. – Why you keep bringing up | -我退出 -你为什么要一直提起 |
[28:53] | my family, Ray? | 我的家人 雷 |
[28:54] | I didn’t bring up family! You brought… | 我没提起你的家人 是你提起… |
[28:56] | Come on! Come on. Yeah, | 过来 过来 好 |
[29:00] | it’s all about me, right? All about me, huh? | 都怪我 对吗 都怪我 |
[29:03] | – All about me! – Come on. | -都是我的错 -过来 |
[29:04] | Let’s bring it back. | 像过去那样 |
[29:06] | I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[29:07] | – Settle down. – I’m good, man. | -冷静一下 -我没事 兄弟 |
[29:08] | Come on! Walk it off! | 来 出去走走 |
[29:17] | Hey, Ray, listen, man, you and Naima going through stuff, | 雷 兄弟 你和奈玛出了点问题 |
[29:20] | you know, you can always– I don’t know– talk to me. | 你知道的 你可以随时…跟我讲 |
[29:22] | What’s that? What-what you gonna do? | 怎么 你要做什么 |
[29:23] | You’re gonna, you’re gonna counsel me with all your… | 你要…你要用你所有的 |
[29:25] | all your marriage experience? | 婚姻经验给我建议吗 |
[29:28] | And I’m sick and tired of Jason holding me up | 我受够了杰森把我当做 |
[29:30] | like I’m… I’m some damn moral compass. | 什么该死的道德指南针 |
[29:32] | Hey, you need to take a breath and sit down. | 你需要深呼吸 然后坐下来 |
[29:34] | I don’t want to. | 我不想坐 |
[29:36] | Sit your ass down. | 快坐下 |
[29:50] | Bravo 1 may lead the team, | B1可能是带领全队的人 |
[29:52] | but 2 is the glue. | 但B2才是粘合剂 |
[29:54] | Don’t do that. | 别说那些 |
[29:55] | Don’t put that on me. I did not ask for that. | 那不是我的责任 我不想要揽这活 |
[29:57] | Maybe you didn’t, | 也许你不愿意 |
[30:00] | but it is what it is, brother. | 但事实就是如此 兄弟 |
[30:02] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:04] | Don’t tell me who I am, Sonny. | 我不用你告诉我我是谁 桑尼 |
[30:06] | I know who I am. | 我知道我自己是谁 |
[30:08] | Oh. All right then. | 那好吧 |
[30:10] | So the guy that punches his team leader and his best friend? | 你打了自己的队长 同时也是你最好的朋友 |
[30:16] | That who you really are, Ray Perry? | 原来你就是这样的人 雷·佩里 |
[30:30] | You know Shaw has eyes on us. | 你知道肖一直盯着我们 |
[30:32] | He’s waiting for us to screw up. | 他就等着看我们搞砸 |
[30:35] | It’s hard for me to understand | 所以我很难理解 |
[30:36] | why what happened in that bar happened. | 为什么会发生酒吧那件事 |
[30:40] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:42] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[30:42] | Look, I let it get to me. | 那件事影响到我了 |
[30:45] | Let what get to you? | 什么事影响了你 |
[30:47] | Ray– he’s got something going on. | 雷 他有点不对头 |
[30:49] | Been dealing with something ever since Mexico, you know? | 自从墨西哥任务后他就有点不对 你知道吗 |
[30:51] | Should have seen it, should have | 我应该发现的 我应该 |
[30:52] | taken care of it much earlier, | 早些处理好这件事 |
[30:53] | but I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[30:55] | This isn’t about Ray. | 不是雷的原因 |
[30:58] | Jason, you’ve got a heavy load. | 杰森 你肩上的担子很重 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 别说了 |
[31:01] | Trying to fill the role of both parents for your kids | 想既当爹又当娘 |
[31:04] | and lead this team. | 也想做个好队长 |
[31:06] | But you cannot do it all, not without help. | 但你没法同时做好两份工作 除非有人帮你 |
[31:09] | Who says I need help? | 谁说我需要帮助了 |
[31:11] | The cracks. | 裂缝 |
[31:13] | Cracks that are starting to show. | 生活和工作已开始出现裂缝 |
[31:14] | They scream it loud. | 裂缝在求救 |
[31:17] | Jason, you need to quit making excuses. | 杰森 你不能再继续找借口了 |
[31:21] | And take a close look at yourself. | 你得好好听听自己内心的声音 |
[31:26] | ‘Cause Bravo team is suffering. | 因为这也会影响B队的状况 |
[31:29] | And if things don’t change, | 如果再不做出任何改变 |
[31:31] | there’s a good chance this team gets dismantled. | 那咱们这个小队很有可能会被解散 |
[31:34] | If that happens, it won’t be on Shaw, won’t be on Ray. | 一旦解散了 那不是肖的错不是雷的错 |
[31:39] | It’ll be on you. | 而是你的错 |
[31:58] | U.S. Navy Officer Candidate School Class 2019. | 美国海军军官预科学校2019届毕业班 |
[32:03] | Congratulations, Ensigns. | 恭喜你们 少尉 |
[32:05] | Today marks the beginning of your career | 今天是你们军官生涯 |
[32:07] | as a commissioned officer. | 拔锚起航的日子 |
[32:08] | From this day forward, | 从今天开始 |
[32:10] | you will wear the uniform of a leader. | 你们会穿上领导者的制服 |
[32:13] | There will be times when you must make hard decisions. | 未来的日子你们需要做出艰难的选择 |
[32:17] | Decisions that you must make on your own. | 每一个决定都只能由你们自己做出 |
[32:22] | Decisions that require courage, | 这些决定都需要极大的勇气 |
[32:24] | decisions that affect your nation. | 这些决定都将影响我们祖国的发展 |
[32:27] | When those times come, I urge you all | 当面临抉择的时候 我殷切地希望你们 |
[32:30] | to think back on this day, | 可以回想一下今天 |
[32:33] | on the events that led you here. | 回想走到今天所经历的一切 |
[32:34] | Think back to all you’ve learned, | 回忆一下学过的所有东西 |
[32:36] | all you’ve accomplished. | 所取得的成就 |
[32:40] | Your failures, as well as your triumphs… | 你的失败以及成功 |
[32:44] | – leave here knowing… – Ensign Robert Townes. | -都让我们知道 -罗伯特·汤恩斯少尉 |
[32:47] | – …that you are prepared. – Ensign Scarlett Harlow. | -你们已经准备好了 -斯嘉丽·哈洛少尉 |
[32:51] | You are capable. | 你们能力卓群 |
[32:53] | And you are ready to lead. | 已经准备好做领导 |
[32:55] | Ensign Lisa Davis. | 丽萨·戴维斯少尉 |
[33:04] | Ensign Evelyn Hale. | 伊芙琳·霍尔少尉 |
[33:07] | Class 2019… | 2019届毕业班 |
[33:09] | dismissed. | 解散 |
[33:15] | The Pakistani you pulled off the dock | 你在曼谷码头逮捕的巴基斯坦人 |
[33:16] | in Bangkok is a former member of ISI. | 是三军情报局的前成员 |
[33:20] | Name’s Tareen. | 他叫特瑞恩 |
[33:21] | All that running around chasing Commies, | 花了那么大力气追捕共产党人 |
[33:23] | and we’re back to the same old meat and potaters. | 到头来又回到原点 |
[33:26] | As you all know, it’s common practice for Pakistani military | 众所周知 对巴基斯坦军方和情报局来说 |
[33:28] | and intelligence to fund, recruit | 惯常做法就是资助 招募 |
[33:30] | and train terrorist cells. | 训练恐怖分子组织 |
[33:32] | I bet that connection’s the man who trained Tareen. | 我猜找到训练特瑞恩的人就能找到线索 |
[33:34] | Got a winner. Yasin Khan. | 已经找到了 亚森·可汗 |
[33:37] | Khan ran ISI and Pakistani special operations teams. | 可汗曾管理三军情报局和巴基斯坦特种部队 |
[33:41] | Khan’s M.O. has always been providing funding | 可汗的惯用伎俩包括向极端组织提供资金 |
[33:44] | and target packages for extremist cells, | 并为他们提供目标方案 |
[33:46] | but as his influence increased, | 但随着他的影响力不断扩大 |
[33:49] | Khan began turning on and activating | 可汗开始煽动和发展 |
[33:52] | terrorist cells within non-extremist groups. | 非极端群体里的恐怖组织 |
[33:54] | Like our Communist friends in Thailand and the Philippines. | 比如我们在泰国和菲律宾的共产朋友们 |
[33:57] | Yes. He’s solidifying his influence in the region. | 没错 他在巩固此地区里自己的影响力 |
[34:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:02] | Because he wants the region destabilized and terrorized. | 因为他想动摇和恐吓这个地区 |
[34:07] | Yasin Khan is the man responsible | 亚森·可汗造成了将克莱 |
[34:09] | for the bombing that sent Clay Stateside. | 送返国内的爆炸事件 |
[34:11] | He’s also shaping up to be the next Osama bin Laden. | 他也会逐渐成为下一个奥萨马·本·拉登 |
[34:15] | We tracked his camp to the disputed area | 我们追踪他的营地一直到 |
[34:18] | of the Kashmir mountains. | 有争议的克什米尔群山地区 |
[34:20] | Langley has bumped him up to capture/kill priority. | 中情局把他列为抓捕和击毙的重点对象 |
[34:24] | We’ll be executing this one off the books. | 这将是一次秘密行动 |
[34:28] | Nothing, and I mean nothing can go wrong on this one. | 绝对 我是说绝对不能出差错 |
[34:39] | I’m gonna take a shot in the dark here and say that Pakistan | 我猜巴基斯坦不想让我们 |
[34:41] | doesn’t want us playing in their backyard, yeah? | 在他们的后院玩耍 对吧 |
[34:43] | Well, given their recent aggression on both sides | 考虑到他们最近两边的侵略 |
[34:45] | and the fact that Pakistan and India tensions | 以及巴印冲突自七十年代早期起 |
[34:47] | haven’t been this high since the early ’70s, no. | 从未上升到如此紧张 没错 |
[34:50] | If your presence is discovered, | 如果你们被发现了 |
[34:51] | it could start a war. | 可能会引发战争 |
[34:52] | I bet Shaw’s happier than a pig in mud over this op. | 肖对这次行动肯定是乐开花了 |
[34:55] | If we can’t breach in Pakistani airspace, | 如果我们不能惊扰巴基斯坦空域 |
[34:57] | we drop in over India. | 那就从印度进入 |
[34:59] | Exactly. HAHO’s the only way. | 正是如此 只能高跳高开 |
[35:01] | You’ll be crossing into Kashmir under canopy | 在印度上方打开降落伞后 |
[35:03] | after opening over India. | 你们将带伞进入克什米尔 |
[35:05] | Those mountains are pretty high. | 那些山挺高 |
[35:07] | K2’s what, 28,000 feet? | 乔戈里峰有八千五百多米 |
[35:08] | Correct. | 没错 |
[35:09] | But your course has you passing through a saddle | 但你们的航线经过一个山鞍 |
[35:12] | which peaks at 15,000 feet. | 最高处有四千五百米 |
[35:15] | That gives you a 3,000-foot window for error, so, ideally, | 如此你们有九百多米的犯错空间 |
[35:20] | you’ll pass over the mountain range at about 18,000. | 所以五千四百米是你们越过山峰的理想高度 |
[35:23] | Well, that sure doesn’t give us a lot of wiggle room. | 这样没有太多回旋的余地 |
[35:26] | Sure doesn’t. | 的确没有 |
[35:28] | If you open below 18,000 feet, you’re gonna land | 如果你在五千四百米下开伞 |
[35:31] | on the east side of the mountain, | 你会降落在山的东边 |
[35:32] | which, according to our intel, is chock-full of enemy. | 根据情报 那里全是敌人 |
[35:36] | If that happens, you’ll be forced to E&E. | 如果发生这种情况 就得被迫紧急撤离 |
[35:38] | Well, that’s a deterrent if I ever heard of one. | 这还真是威慑力十足 |
[35:41] | Once you’re on the ground, we lose ISR, | 一旦你们落地 侦察监视设备就会关闭 |
[35:44] | and comms will be spotty. | 共产军会变得难以预测 |
[35:47] | So we’ll be all alone, what else is new. | 我们将孤军奋战 没什么新鲜的 |
[35:49] | Let’s get our gear ready, grab some rest. | 准备好装备 养精蓄锐 |
[35:52] | We meet at the staging area at 1500. | 我们在五千四百米处汇合 |
[35:58] | Sonny was right back there. | 桑尼刚才说得没错 |
[35:59] | Sonny’s never right about anything. | 桑尼从来没说对过什么 |
[36:00] | Yeah, well, he’s right about Shaw. | 关于肖他说对了 |
[36:02] | To say that man’s unhappy is a vast understatement. | 称那个男人不开心绝对是太过轻描淡写 |
[36:07] | This op could make or break his career. | 行动的成败决定他的前程 |
[36:10] | And ours. | 以及我们的 |
[36:26] | When you’re a team guy, | 当你身处一个团队 |
[36:29] | that’s what you live for. | 你就是为此而活 |
[36:32] | There’s nothing like that feeling, that rush. | 没有什么比得上那种感觉 那种激动 |
[36:39] | You are the tip of the spear. | 你在战斗的最前端 |
[36:48] | I’ve got a different mission now. | 我现在有另一个任务 |
[36:52] | They tell you in BUD/S, | 在基础水下爆破训练时 |
[36:53] | the only easy day was yesterday. | 他们告诉你唯一轻松的日子在昨天 |
[36:57] | I’m gonna work this like I worked BUD/S. | 我会像做基础水下爆破训练那样解决这事 |
[37:03] | One day at a time. | 一天一天来 |
[37:18] | I got this. Lead us out. | 我有把握 领我们出去 |
[37:20] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:24] | All right, boys. Let’s get ready… | 大家做好准备 |
[37:30] | Brett Swann lived five more years. | 布雷特·斯旺之后又活了五年 |
[37:32] | But that explosion is the combat injury that killed him. | 但是那次爆炸造成的战伤害死了他 |
[37:35] | Brett deserves a Purple Heart. | 布雷特值得一个紫心勋章 |
[37:36] | And I’d like for you to request an award review. | 因此我希望你能申请勋章评测 |
[37:42] | All right, Spenser. | 好吧 斯宾塞 |
[37:45] | It’ll take at least six months. | 过程至少会花半年 |
[37:47] | That’s fine, sir. | 没关系 长官 |
[37:48] | And the request will most likely be denied. | 申请大约会被驳回 |
[37:53] | The standard for the Purple Heart, | 关于爆炸波创伤 |
[37:54] | when it comes to a blast-wave injury, | 紫心勋章的评判标准 |
[37:56] | is that it needs to cause a loss of consciousness | 要求爆炸得导致丧失意识 |
[37:58] | or be severe enough to require | 或严重到需要 |
[38:00] | treatment by a medical officer. | 医务人员的治疗 |
[38:03] | Brett never asked for treatment. | 布雷特从未要求过治疗 |
[38:04] | It’s not in his jacket. | 他的文档里没有显示 |
[38:06] | – Would you have asked, sir? – No. | -你会帮他申请吗 长官 -不 |
[38:08] | No, that’s not the point. | 不 这不是重点 |
[38:10] | The point is a Purple Heart will not be awarded | 重点是布雷特不会被授予紫心勋章 |
[38:12] | because Brett did exactly what you and I would do: | 因为他做了你我都会做的事情 |
[38:15] | he didn’t report it. | 就是没有上报伤情 |
[38:17] | He should have. | 他本该上报的 |
[38:18] | But he didn’t feel like he could. | 但是他觉得他做不到 |
[38:20] | And that’s what needs to change. | 而这就是需要被改变的地方 |
[38:22] | This medal isn’t just for Swanny, this is for all of us | 申请这枚勋章不仅是为了斯旺尼 |
[38:24] | who could wind up just like him. | 更是为了可能会和他一个下场的我们 |
[38:25] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[38:27] | The military has to draw a line somewhere | 在我们对创伤性脑损伤有深入了解前 |
[38:30] | until we know more about TBI. | 军队必须订立标准 |
[38:32] | We’re not gonna know more until we change the system. | 如果不改革体制我们就无法深入了解 |
[38:36] | It has to be reported in order to be studied and treated. | 这些案例应该被报告 以进行研究和治疗 |
[38:44] | If the military won’t pay attention to the problem, | 如果军队不关注这一问题 |
[38:46] | maybe the press will. | 也许媒体会 |
[38:50] | Spenser, | 斯宾塞 |
[38:52] | I’m on your side here. I really am. | 我是站在你这边的 真的 |
[38:55] | But if you take this outside of our orbit, | 但如果你把这事泄露出去 |
[38:57] | you’ll be throwing away your career | 你就是自毁前程 |
[38:58] | and facing a court-martial. | 还要上军事法庭的 |
[39:17] | Not now, Sonny. | 现在不行 桑尼 |
[39:20] | Now is all we got, Jace. | 只有这会有空了 老杰 |
[39:23] | We’re 30,000 feet over India, | 我们在印度上空九千多米 |
[39:24] | about to jump into a hornet’s nest. | 准备跳进一个马蜂窝 |
[39:27] | We got a cake-eater who’s supposed to have our back, | 我们有一名本该掩护我们的高官 |
[39:28] | and who’s getting his knife ready. | 他现在正磨刀霍霍 |
[39:30] | And? | 还有呢 |
[39:32] | And? | 还有 |
[39:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | Things aren’t right with you and Ray. | 你跟雷之间还出了问题 |
[39:37] | – The guy took a swing at me. – The guy? | -那家伙打了我一拳 -那家伙 |
[39:39] | That guy is Ray. Bravo 2. Your best friend. | 那家伙可是雷 B2 你最好的朋友 |
[39:43] | Yeah, you’re both in the wrong taking a swing at each other. | 朝对方动手这事你们都有过错 |
[39:45] | You got to make it right, J. | 你必须和他和好 老杰 |
[39:46] | No, what I need to do is keep my head in the game. | 不 我需要做的是保住性命 |
[39:49] | The mission’s the only thing that matters. | 一切以任务为重 |
[39:50] | Ray knows that, too. | 雷也清楚这一点 |
[39:55] | Y’all are a bunch of children. | 你们就是帮大孩子 |
[39:59] | All right, time to get jocked up. | 好了 该穿戴装备了 |
[41:08] | All right, Master Chief Hayes will radio in | 等所有人都开伞后 |
[41:09] | once all the operators are under canopy. | 海斯总士官长会通过电台汇报 |
[41:11] | Sounds good. When do we… | 很好 我们什么时候会… |
[41:13] | Havoc, this is 1, I have six. | 作战中心 我是B1 六人已全部开伞 |
[41:16] | I got a line over! | 我的伞绳缠住了 |
[41:19] | Say again, line over. | 重复 伞绳缠住了 |
[41:21] | I’m working. | 正在解决 |
[41:25] | Work the problem, Ray. Work the problem. | 快搞定 雷 快点 |
[41:31] | I’m working it. | 正在解决 |
[41:34] | Too long. I’ve got to cut away. | 来不及了 我准备割掉伞绳 |
[41:36] | Ray! | 雷 |
[41:37] | I’m cutting away. | 我正在割伞绳 |
[41:39] | Tell Naima I love her. | 告诉奈玛我爱她 |
[41:45] | Bravo 2, this is Havoc Base, radio check, over. | B2 这里是作战中心 请回答 完毕 |
[41:54] | Bravo 2, come in. | B2 请回答 |
[41:59] | Bravo 1, what just happened? | B1 刚才出了什么事 |
[42:04] | Havoc, this is 1. Bravo 2 has a chute malfunction | 作战中心 我是B1 B2的降落伞出了问题 |
[42:06] | and had to cut away from his main. | 必须割掉主伞 |
[42:08] | I say again, Bravo 2 had to cut away from his main. | 重复 B2割掉了他的主降落伞 |
[42:12] | Copy that, Bravo 1. | 收到 B1 |
[42:13] | Did anyone see his reserve deploy? | 有谁看到他的备用伞 |
[42:17] | Havoc, this is 1. Negative. | 作战中心 我是B1 没有 |
[42:21] | They’re flying through the pass, | 他们正要穿过山口 |
[42:22] | we’re gonna lose them on comms. | 通讯会暂时中断 |
[42:24] | Bravo 1, say again your last. | B1 重复上句话 |
[42:30] | Havoc, this is 1. We’ve lost Bravo 2. | 作战中心 B2失联 |
[42:34] | I say again, we’ve lost Bravo 2. | 重复 B2失联 |