时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I know that look. | 我懂那个表情 |
[00:10] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[00:11] | Her name’s Rebecca. She’s from D.C. | 她叫丽贝卡 她是华盛顿的 |
[00:12] | I have a work function on Saturday night. | 我周六晚上有个工作聚会 |
[00:15] | It’s the Congressional Wine Caucus. | 国会葡萄酒事务组 |
[00:17] | Do you want to be my plus-one? | 你有兴趣陪我参加吗 |
[00:18] | This town can’t even get drunk without ulterior motives. | 没了阴谋诡计 首都都千杯不醉了 |
[00:21] | But if you don’t work the machine, | 但如果我不操纵这台机器 |
[00:22] | the machine will work you. | 这台机器就会反过来操纵我 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna try for warrant officer. | 我要试试准尉 |
[00:24] | Ray, you’ve wanted to run your own team | 雷 自从我认识你开始 |
[00:26] | for as long as I’ve known you. | 你就想带你自己的队伍 |
[00:27] | But I got to take care of my family, babe. | 但我要照顾我的家庭 宝贝 |
[00:29] | That’s my priority. | 那是我的首要任务 |
[00:29] | Walk the line for the next few months. | 接下来几个月通过审查 好吗 |
[00:31] | I don’t want anything derailing your application. I hear you. | 我不想让任何事干扰到你的申请 |
[00:33] | I don’t like that I have to do this right now. | 我也不喜欢我现在要做的这件事 |
[00:35] | – Do what? – Tell you that I like you. | -做什么 -告诉你我喜欢你 |
[00:38] | Your scene’s right here with us. | 你的地方就在这里 |
[00:39] | Things change. | 情况不同了 |
[00:40] | What, because you’re an officer now? | 因为你现在是军官了吗 |
[00:42] | – Just have a drink and… – Get out of my face. | -就喝一口 -离我远点 |
[00:43] | – You need to relax. – I said get off of me! | -放松点 -我说了离我远点 |
[00:49] | That was very stupid, miss. | 那行为很蠢 女士 |
[01:42] | – Goodbye. – Very nice. | -再见 -很好 |
[02:23] | Can definitely say that the hip is officially healed. | 可以肯定地说 我的髋关节正式愈合了 |
[02:26] | Mm. You know, could’ve gotten you back in the field faster | 你知道吗 你要是早点让我看你的训练 |
[02:29] | if you’d only let me show you these exercises sooner. | 我本来可以让你更快归队 |
[02:32] | Hey, well, I got to work on my flexibility, that’s for sure. | 我还得锻炼我的灵活性 这是肯定的 |
[02:35] | I did not have any complaints. | 我没什么可抱怨的 |
[02:38] | You know, practice makes perfect. You know that. | 熟能生巧 你知道的 |
[02:39] | So admirable. Practice, huh? | 真令人钦佩 练习 |
[02:42] | If we’re gonna– if we’re gonna have some more practice, | 如果我们以后要多练习的话 |
[02:45] | then I do have a few requests. | 那我确实有几个小要求 |
[02:47] | Oh, really? I’m sure you do. | 是吗 我想也是 |
[02:50] | Where does that start? | 从哪开始 |
[02:52] | Well, to start, | 首先 |
[02:54] | worked up an appetite. | 我现在好饿 |
[02:56] | You hungry? Ah. | 你饿吗 |
[02:57] | What, for food? | 吃饭吗 |
[03:01] | Oh, wait a second. What time is it? | 等等 几点了 |
[03:06] | That’s not good. | 不好 |
[03:06] | Listen, I got to, uh… | 听我说 我得… |
[03:10] | I got to, uh, | 我得去 |
[03:12] | go meet the boys at the Bulkhead. | 舱壁见队员们 |
[03:16] | That means | 也就是说 |
[03:16] | I can pick up Indian on my way home, | 既然我不用担心你吃什么 |
[03:19] | since I don’t have to worry about your palate. | 我可以在回家路上吃个印度菜 |
[03:22] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[03:23] | That’s a bad call right there. | 这个决定不怎么样 |
[03:27] | You know, I would, um… | 你知道的 我… |
[03:31] | I’d ask you to come and all to the Bulkhead, but, uh… | 我也想请你去舱壁 但是 |
[03:34] | Well, | 好吧 |
[03:35] | us making a-a public appearance might make some waves. | 我们公开露面可能会引起轰动 |
[03:40] | – It’s probably good for us to let this be what it is. – Yeah. | -可能还是保持原状比较好 -好 |
[03:43] | without anybody else’s expectations, you know? | 没有别人的期待 对吧 |
[03:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:47] | What time you meeting ’em? | 几点去见他们 |
[03:48] | Now. | 现在 |
[03:50] | I’m late. | 我迟到了 |
[03:51] | But, tell you what, why don’t you just, um, | 但是…你不如 |
[03:53] | order some food? | 点外卖吧 |
[03:55] | Just don’t-don’t touch my mess. | 别收拾我的东西 |
[03:57] | Because if I come back and I don’t know where things are, | 因为如果有人动了我的东西 |
[04:00] | I get confused, if people move things. | 我回来不知道东西在哪里 我会很困扰 |
[04:02] | And it’s, uh– It’s my mess, you know? I… | 而且 都是乱七八糟的东西 我… |
[04:04] | – I wouldn’t dream of it. – Yeah. | -我可不敢动 -好 |
[04:06] | But, you know what, I’m just gonna get out of your way. | 但是 我就不打扰你了 |
[04:09] | No, no. You sure? | 别 别 你确定吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah, it’s cool. | 对 没事 |
[04:13] | Right. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[04:15] | Uh, I, um… | 我… |
[04:18] | I got to get ready. | 我去收拾 |
[04:20] | Go get ready. | 去收拾吧 |
[04:29] | So, then there’s, uh– there’s Brock. | 然后还有布罗克 |
[04:31] | He’s, uh– he’s the dog handler. | 他是训犬员 |
[04:34] | Cerberus, right? | 地狱犬 对吧 |
[04:35] | Will I get to meet him tonight, too, or… | 今晚也会见到它吗 还是说… |
[04:37] | Yes. And, uh, | 会的 但是 |
[04:38] | n-no, there’s no dogs allowed in here. | 这里不让狗进来 |
[04:41] | Oh. Unfortunate for Brock’s social life. | 对布罗克的社交生活来说真不幸 |
[04:45] | You’re sure you’re-you’re up for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[04:47] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[04:49] | Are you nervous I’m not gonna fit in with your friends? | 你担心我无法融入你朋友们吗 |
[04:52] | No, not really. Not at all, actually. | 不 不是 根本不是 |
[04:55] | They’re just, um… | 他们… |
[04:57] | They’re a little-little different from your crowd. | 他们只是和你那个圈子的人不太一样 |
[05:00] | That’s a bold assessment from a guy who’s never met my crowd. | 从来没见过我的圈子就下这种大胆的定论 |
[05:05] | Politicians and pipe hitters don’t really mix. | 政治家和军人并不是一个圈子 |
[05:08] | I’m not sure I’d fit in. | 我不确定我能不能融入 |
[05:10] | You’d fit in just fine. | 你会很好融入的 |
[05:12] | Tell me you haven’t imagined yourself on a bigger stage. | 别说你从来没想过自己站上更大的舞台 |
[05:18] | Leading my own team one day is about | 带领我自己的队伍 |
[05:19] | as big a stage I’ve considered. | 就是我想过的更大舞台 |
[05:22] | Not sure I believe you. | 我不太相信你 |
[05:24] | But when you are ready | 但等你准备好 |
[05:25] | to glimpse behind the curtain, | 一瞥幕后时 |
[05:28] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[05:30] | I will prep you as well as you have prepped me for tonight. | 我会像今晚的你一样 为对方做好准备 |
[05:35] | Speaking of which, | 说到这里 |
[05:36] | Full Metal, what’s his actual name? | 全金属 他的真名叫什么 |
[05:41] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[05:43] | Not even him. | 他自己也不知道 |
[05:49] | Hey. You got a second to talk about your SOUTHCOM assessment? | 你有空聊聊你给南方司令部的评估报告吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah. What’s up? | 可以 怎么了 |
[05:53] | The four HVTs that evaded capture in Colombia, | 那四名在哥伦比亚躲避抓捕的高价值目标 |
[05:55] | did you ever find a link between any of them and FARC? | 你找到他们和哥伦比亚革命武装之间的联系了吗 |
[05:59] | We weren’t looking for one. | 我们还没找 |
[06:00] | I’d have to check my notes. | 我得查查我的笔记 |
[06:01] | Give me 30. | 给我三十分钟 |
[06:06] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:08] | Fine. | 还好 |
[06:10] | Years of interrogating tells me that you aren’t. | 多年的审问经验告诉我你不好 |
[06:13] | You want to take a break, talk about it? | 你想休息一下 聊聊吗 |
[06:15] | I can’t. Thanks. | 我不能 谢了 |
[06:16] | I get isolating yourself from the guys, | 我懂你要和队员们保持距离 |
[06:18] | but now I’m on the list? | 但现在连我也包括在内了吗 |
[06:21] | It’s nothing that I can talk about with anyone at Command. | 我没什么能跟司令部的人聊的 |
[06:25] | Not even you. | 连你也不行 |
[06:29] | All right. Have it your way. | 好吧 随便你 |
[06:30] | But… if you change your mind, you know, | 但如果你改主意了 你知道的 |
[06:33] | secrets are kind of my thing. | 我最会保守秘密了 |
[06:37] | You drive three and a half hours from D.C. Just to see this guy? | 你从华盛顿开车三个半小时 就是为了见他吗 |
[06:40] | That’s a lot of time to think about | 这时间够你思考 |
[06:42] | – how much better you can do. – True. | -你有更好的选择 -没错 |
[06:44] | Well, I don’t come just to see him. | 我来不是单单为了见他 |
[06:45] | I mean, I’m enjoying the wonders of Virginia Beach. | 我很享受弗吉尼亚海滩的美景 |
[06:49] | I went to the aquarium today. | 我今天去了水族馆 |
[06:50] | Saw some beautiful sandbar sharks. | 观赏了美丽的沙洲鲨 |
[06:52] | Okay. I just don’t understand | 好吧 我就是不明白 |
[06:53] | how the government slaps warning labels on video games, | 政府为什么给电子游戏贴警告标签 |
[06:56] | but yet a temple of aquatic nightmares, | 但是把水底可怕生物聚在一个场馆里 |
[06:59] | they call that educational. | 他们称之为教育 |
[07:01] | Oh, so you’re the one that’s afraid of water. | 所以你就是那个怕水的人 |
[07:04] | I ain’t scared of water. | 我不怕水 |
[07:05] | Yeah, just everything that’s in it. | 只怕水里面的一切 |
[07:07] | – Yeah, a lot of stuff on land, too, right? – Come on now. | -还有地上的很多东西 对吧 -行了 |
[07:09] | Why don’t you all just kick me while I’m down, huh? | 你们就爱在我低落的时候攻击我 |
[07:11] | Why are you down? | 你为什么低落 |
[07:13] | Well, truth be told, you have rendered my boy Clay here | 说实话 你让我兄弟克莱 |
[07:16] | absolutely useless as a wingman. | 这个僚机彻底报废了 |
[07:18] | Okay, women will definitely sniff out that he’s a decoy | 当我办正事时 女人肯定会发现 |
[07:21] | when I swoop in and-and do my thing. | 他不过是个诱饵 |
[07:25] | Now I got to… | 现在我只好… |
[07:26] | figure out a new wingman amongst this motley crew here. | 在杂七杂八的队友里再找一个新僚机 |
[07:29] | See, Trent, he’s too quiet. | 你看 特伦特太安静了 |
[07:32] | Full Metal, | 全金属 |
[07:32] | too scary. Too… | 太吓人了 |
[07:34] | Brock. | 太布罗克了 |
[07:37] | What do we have here? | 还有谁呢 |
[07:38] | Little Vicky Martin. | 小维奇·马丁 |
[07:39] | You know what, just right. | 就是你了 |
[07:42] | Here we go. You’re up, buddy. | 来吧 就你了 兄弟 |
[07:43] | Oh, come on, Sonny. | 得了 桑尼 |
[07:45] | Vic? No offense, buddy, Yeah. | 维克 无意冒犯 兄弟 |
[07:47] | but Vic doesn’t know when to let it slip | 但你看《无敌破坏王》哭了这件事 |
[07:49] | that you cried at Wreck-It Ralph. Oh… | 维克不知道说出它的时机 |
[07:50] | – Yeah, I had tears. Right? – Am I right? | -没错 我也会哭 -我说的对吧 |
[07:52] | – Yeah. – Oh. He al– he also, | -好吧 -还有 |
[07:53] | he also doesn’t know about that one mission… | 他也不知道那次任务中 |
[07:56] | where you saved that tiny little baby cheetah. | 你救了一只小猎豹 |
[07:59] | Yeah, that baby cheetah’s mom and dad were killed by poachers. | 对 小猎豹的爸爸妈妈被偷猎者杀死了 |
[08:01] | Aw, I love cheetahs. | 我爱猎豹 |
[08:04] | Works every time. | 这招很管用 |
[08:05] | -Gotcha. -Boom. | -中了吧 -对 |
[08:06] | But, unfortunately, I’m gonna have to stand you down | 但是很不幸 这个我还是得 |
[08:09] | on this one, buddy. | 让着你了 兄弟 |
[08:09] | You see, I need to roll with somebody | 你瞧 我得带上一个 |
[08:12] | that actually, you know, has their head in the game. | 能全身心投入游戏的人一起 |
[08:15] | So, Vic, | 所以 维克 |
[08:17] | it is time to shine. | 该你上场了 |
[08:18] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[08:24] | Clay’s girl seems pretty nice, huh? | 克莱的女朋友看着很不错吧 |
[08:27] | Well, you know, the two of ’em, | 你知道 他们两个 |
[08:28] | they met at a funeral, so it could be bad luck. | 是在葬礼上认识的 可能不是个好兆头 |
[08:31] | Not everyone can be like you and Naima. | 没有人能比得上你和奈玛 |
[08:34] | Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise. What’s going on? | 天堂里也有烦心事 这是怎么了 |
[08:39] | No, no, no. It’s just, uh… | 不不不 只不过是… |
[08:42] | we found a house we like. | 我们找到喜欢的房子了 |
[08:43] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没毛病啊 |
[08:44] | But Naima’s worried about overextending ourselves. | 但是奈玛担心会超出我们能力范围 |
[08:48] | I’m not sure I should put in an offer | 我不确定是不是该在 |
[08:49] | before I find out if I’m making warrant officer. | 确定当上准尉之前提出报价 |
[08:51] | This last op you had, you crushed it. | 你上一次带队的任务完成的很出色 |
[08:54] | You’re gonna get the promotion. | 你肯定能升职的 |
[08:55] | – Yeah? – Get the house. | -是吗 -定下房子吧 |
[08:57] | Come on. | 没问题的 |
[08:58] | Clay’s new lady. | 克莱的新女友 |
[09:00] | We like her? | 大家喜欢她吗 |
[09:02] | All of us except Sonny. | 除了桑尼之外 都喜欢 |
[09:03] | Doesn’t he know he’s still number one in Clay’s heart? | 难道他不知道永远是克莱心中最爱吗 |
[09:10] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[09:11] | You just got checked out at my ten o’clock. | 十点钟方向 有人打量你呢 |
[09:16] | Better get after it, young man. | 年轻人 你最好追上去 |
[09:18] | – “Better get after it, young man.” – Yes. | -“年轻人 你最好追上去” -是的 |
[09:19] | Guess what, not-not my type. | 怎么说呢 不是我喜欢的类型 |
[09:23] | I’ve never seen Jason Hayes | 我从没见过杰森·海斯 |
[09:25] | pass up a sure thing. | 放过稳赢的成果 |
[09:27] | Maybe it’s medical. | 也许是手术后遗症吧 |
[09:28] | Oh. It’s not medical, all right? | 不是后遗症 好吗 |
[09:29] | – Trust me. – Okay. | -相信我 -好的 |
[09:34] | Are you seeing somebody? | 你有女朋友了吗 |
[09:36] | What is this, 20 Questions here? | 怎么搞的 20个问题吗 |
[09:37] | I’m an interrogator. | 我是审讯专家 |
[09:38] | – It’s kind of what I do. – Okay, that’s fine. | -算是职业病吧 -好吧 无所谓了 |
[09:40] | You can be an interrogator. But, you know what, I’m unbreakable. | 你是审讯专家 但我是打死也不说 |
[09:42] | So, another beer. Three shots. Set ’em up. | 所以再来一瓶啤酒 三杯烈酒 备上 |
[09:44] | I’m happy for you, brother. You have fun. | 我为你高兴 兄弟 你很开心 |
[09:46] | Yeah, fun. Sure. Totally. Have fun. | 是啊 开心 非常开心 |
[09:49] | But if all he’s looking for is no-strings-attached fun, | 但他寻求的是无拘无束的开心 |
[09:53] | our friendly frog hog over here would fit the bill perfectly. | 这个友好的猎”豹”女完全符合标准 |
[09:56] | Maybe he’s looking for strings. | 也许他是在寻找长期稳定关系 |
[09:58] | Are you looking for strings? Are you? | 你是寻求长期稳定的吗 |
[10:02] | There it is. | 酒来啦 |
[10:02] | I’m looking for shots. | 我寻求烈酒 |
[10:06] | All right, fine. You’re unbreakable. | 好吧 你是打死都不说的 |
[10:07] | – Yeah, yeah. – Checkmate. | -好吧 好吧 -没招了吧 |
[10:11] | But if you’re not all in with someone, | 但如果你不是和某人全情投入 |
[10:13] | you might as well be all out. | 你就多半还会半途而废的 |
[10:15] | Look at you, huh? | 你瞧你 |
[10:16] | Just handing out relationship advice like you’re, uh, | 你在做恋爱关系咨询 |
[10:19] | Dr. Phil. | 像菲尔博士秀吗 |
[10:21] | What can I say? Failure makes me an expert. | 我能说什么呢 分手次数多了就成了专家 |
[10:24] | But you did just use the word “Relationship.” | 但是你刚刚的确用了恋爱关系这个词 |
[10:28] | You did. | 是的 |
[10:37] | What’s with them eyes, man? | 什么眼神 兄弟 |
[10:40] | You’re looking well-rested. | 你看起来休息得不错 |
[10:42] | Is that because | 是因为 |
[10:43] | Vic discharged his duties or ’cause he laid a turd? | 维克履行了职责还是搞砸了 |
[10:45] | Oh, he laid a turd, man. | 搞砸了 |
[10:46] | He did, but, uh, | 他搞砸了 |
[10:48] | I managed to bag an HVT ’cause | 但我还是搞定了一个高价值目标 |
[10:50] | Sonny is too sexy to fail. | 因为桑尼实在太性感了 |
[10:54] | Hey, we, uh, we missed you last night. | 我们昨晚没见着你 |
[10:57] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[10:58] | Work. | 工作 |
[11:03] | All right, celebration’s over, listen up! | 好了 庆祝活动结束 都听好 |
[11:07] | This is Yevgenny Kostarov. | 这个是叶夫根尼·考斯特洛夫 |
[11:08] | Russian arms dealer funneling weapons | 俄罗斯军火商从 |
[11:10] | on a ratline that runs from China to Iran. | 中国向伊朗走私军火 |
[11:13] | Russia, China, Iran. | 俄罗斯 中国 伊朗 |
[11:15] | If I’ve got a North Korea there, I’ve got myself a bad-guy bingo. | 要是再有个北朝鲜 都可以玩坏人宾果游戏了 |
[11:18] | Latest intel has him at a safe house in Dhaka, Bangladesh. | 最新情报说他在孟加拉首都达卡的一个安全屋里 |
[11:21] | He is a key HUMINT asset in unraveling a major network. | 他是解开犯罪网络的关键人工情报线人 |
[11:25] | We need him brought in alive. | 我们要抓活的 |
[11:26] | Uh, you know that depends on how easy he makes it. | 你知道这要取决于他是否配合 |
[11:28] | And they rarely make it easy. | 他们一般都不怎么配合 |
[11:30] | What kind of resistance are we looking at? | 我们可能会遇到什么样的反抗 |
[11:32] | Kostarov travels everywhere with two armed guards. | 考斯特洛夫去哪都带着两名武装保镖 |
[11:34] | And he’s drafted a handful of locals. | 他还征召了好多名当地人 |
[11:36] | So, we’re probably think… | 因此我们可以认为… |
[11:38] | Ensign Davis. | 戴维斯少尉 |
[11:39] | A word, please? | 请出来一下 |
[11:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:54] | What the hell does Ops O want with Davis? | 行动事务官找戴维斯干嘛 |
[11:58] | Wish I knew. | 我也不知道 |
[12:05] | Look, all I’m saying, there’s a lot of reasons | 他们找她有很多可能性 |
[12:06] | why they want to talk to her, that’s all. | 我能说的就这些 |
[12:07] | Yeah, but what the hell’s | 是的 但什么事这么重要 |
[12:08] | so important that they pull Davis out of a warno? | 把戴维斯从预先号令会议叫出去 |
[12:10] | They don’t really expect us to spin up without our intel officer? | 他们不会想让我们不带情报官员出任务吧 |
[12:13] | Gentlemen.I will talk to the operations officer | 各位 等咱们说完了 |
[12:16] | and let you know what I can after we are done here. | 我去跟行动事务官问一下再尽量告诉你们 |
[12:19] | In the meantime, let’s focus up. | 现在咱们先集中精力 |
[12:21] | Along with his armed guards, Kostarov uses Dhaka locals | 除了自己的武装守卫 考斯特洛夫还雇佣了 |
[12:25] | for additional security. | 当地的额外的安保人员 |
[12:26] | Uh, and-and this is a safe house, right? | 这是一个安全屋吧 |
[12:29] | Not a, not a storage depot. | 不是一个贮存库 |
[12:30] | There’s, uh, not a weapons cache on site? | 现场没有存储武器装备吧 |
[12:33] | Intel suggests he keeps his merchandise elsewhere. | 情报显示他将货品都存放别处 |
[12:35] | All right, no hostage rescue here, huh? | 好吧 没有人质救援吧 |
[12:37] | It’s just a straight-up direct action? | 就是个直截了当的行动 |
[12:40] | It’s slow, quiet, barricaded movement. | 是一个缓慢静悄悄 障碍重重的行动 |
[12:42] | We got a partner force to, uh, set up a perimeter, correct? | 我们有友军建了防线吧 |
[12:45] | – Yep. – All right. | -是的 -好吧 |
[12:46] | Offset infil. | 迂回潜入 |
[12:47] | Patrol to target. | 巡查目标 |
[12:48] | In and out. | 潜入然后撤出 |
[12:49] | Be home before bedtime. | 天黑之前就能回来 |
[12:51] | All right, we’re wheels up | 好了 我们在 |
[12:52] | in an hour. | 一小时后出发 |
[12:55] | I’ll try to get some answers on Davis. | 我去问问戴维斯怎么了 |
[12:57] | Okay, ASAP. | 好的 尽快 |
[13:03] | You’re going somewhere in a hurry. | 你着急出去吗 |
[13:04] | Yeah, well, it’s the first time I’m spinning up since | 是的 这是我受伤之后第一次出任务 |
[13:05] | I got injured, so we’ll see how good your work really is. | 我们看看你的工作做得有多好 |
[13:09] | You put in the time and your hip’s healed. | 你也投入了时间 你的髋也好了 |
[13:10] | – My money’s on mission success. – Yeah. | -我赌这次任务能成功 -没错 |
[13:12] | Unless you and the guys raised too much hell last night. | 除非你和他们昨晚吵得太凶了 |
[13:15] | Wow, this is weird to be rooting for the guy | 支持我约会的对象上战场 |
[13:17] | that I’m dating to head into battle. | 实在太奇怪了 |
[13:18] | You weren’t really upset | 你不是真的气我 |
[13:20] | that I didn’t let you come with us, were you? | 没让你跟着一起去吧 |
[13:22] | – No, I really wasn’t. – All right. | -真不是的 -那好 |
[13:23] | I mean, you want to stay off Bravo’s radar, | 你不想B队发现你 |
[13:25] | I feel the same way about DEVGRU. | 我对海豹六队也有同样的看法 |
[13:28] | You do? | 是吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:31] | I mean, people here still question | 这里的人还在质疑 |
[13:32] | whether my role is even necessary. | 我的职位是否真的有必要 |
[13:34] | It’s kind of hard to win them over if they see me | 如果他们认为我是杰森·海斯的女朋友 |
[13:36] | as Jason Hayes’ girlfriend rather than | 而不是一个拥有宝贵专业知识的医疗专家 |
[13:38] | as a medical professional with invaluable expertise. | 那我就很难赢得他们的信任 |
[13:41] | And besides, we’re having fun. | 而且 我们一直很开心 |
[13:43] | There’s no reason to ruin it with a spotlight. | 没必要为了公众的目光而毁了乐趣 |
[13:46] | We’re having fun, huh? | 我们一直很开心是吗 |
[13:48] | Right, well, unfortunately, I got, I got to go work. | 没错 可惜我要去工作了 |
[13:51] | Yes, you do. | 是的 |
[13:53] | Just be safe out there. | 在外面注意安全 |
[13:55] | And take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[13:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[13:59] | Ensign Davis, | 戴维斯少尉 |
[14:00] | you’ve been accused | 你被指控 |
[14:01] | of assaulting a member of local law enforcement, | 袭击一名当地执法人员 |
[14:03] | a violation constituting conduct unbecoming an officer. | 犯下不适合做军官的行为 |
[14:06] | This board will review the events, | 本委员会将会审查这些事件 |
[14:08] | allow you the opportunity to explain them, | 让你有解释的机会 |
[14:10] | and make a recommendation to the XO. | 并向执行官提出建议 |
[14:12] | As this misconduct is too serious | 由于这一不当行为太过严重 |
[14:14] | to be handled administratively, | 无法通过行政手段来处理 |
[14:16] | the XO will decide whether or not a court marshal is in order, | 执行官会决定是否需要军事法庭 |
[14:19] | or to take punitive action under the UCMJ Article 15, | 或者根据军法条令第15条采取惩罚措施 |
[14:21] | non-judicial punishment. | 即非司法处罚 |
[14:23] | Do you understand why you’re here? | 你明白你为什么来这里吗 |
[14:25] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[14:27] | Eric? | 埃里克 |
[14:29] | Ensign Davis, please relax. | 戴维斯少尉 稍息 |
[14:34] | According to the New Jersey police report, | 根据新泽西州警方的报告显示 |
[14:36] | you were a patron at an establishment called | 11月11日 你光顾了一家 |
[14:38] | Downbound Lounge on November 11th– is that correct? | 叫”下行”的酒吧 是吗 |
[14:42] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[14:43] | Did you consume alcohol at this establishment? | 你在这家酒吧里喝酒吗 |
[14:46] | Yes, sir, I did. | 是的 长官 |
[14:48] | About how many drinks did you have? | 你大概喝了多少酒 |
[14:49] | Two shots and one beer, sir. | 两小杯烈酒和一瓶啤酒 长官 |
[14:52] | Were you intoxicated? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[14:53] | The breathalyzer put me at .06, sir. | 酒精检测为0.6 长官 |
[14:55] | So you were legally sober | 所以当你袭击新泽西警官时 |
[14:57] | when you struck the New Jersey police officer? | 你是清醒的吗 |
[15:00] | I have no excuse for my actions or… | 我对我的行为没有借口 |
[15:02] | We’re not looking for an excuse at this point. | 现在我们不是要找借口 |
[15:05] | Just a reason. | 只要原因 |
[15:12] | Very well. | 很好 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna recommend that your case be moved | 我建议把你的案子移交 |
[15:15] | forward to an Executive Officer’s Inquiry. | 执行官调查 |
[15:18] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[15:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, not too close there, okay? | 不要靠的太近 好吗 |
[15:34] | I don’t want you crop-dusting me | 我不想我在睡美容觉的时候 |
[15:35] | while I’m getting my beauty sleep. | 你给我喷洒农药 |
[15:36] | I can’t make any promises. | 我无法保证 |
[15:38] | Just keep it tight there, Vickey Mouse. | 只管把它收好 维奇老鼠 |
[15:41] | Careful, this could be some big, | 小心点 这可能是为你 |
[15:44] | elaborate payback for you failing as a wingman. | 做僚机失败而精心筹备的巨大报复 |
[15:48] | You know he did his best, but, | 你知道他尽全力了 可是 |
[15:49] | what he does need is to be tutored by the froggiest frogman | 他需要的是精英海豹队员的指导 |
[15:52] | that ever frogged. | 精英中的精英 |
[15:53] | Ain’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[15:54] | Well, I’m happy to help. | 很高兴能帮忙 |
[15:55] | I’m not talking about you, Clay. | 我不在说你 克莱 |
[15:58] | “Clay”? | 克莱 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Not Nick Carter, blonde Backstreet Boy? | 不是尼克·卡特 那个金发后街男孩吗 |
[16:02] | No. No, sorry. | 不是 抱歉 |
[16:03] | See, Obi-Wan, he-he knew when he lost to the dark side, so… | 欧比旺 当他输给黑暗面时 他心知肚明 |
[16:07] | what I’m gonna do is focus on Padawan Vic here. | 所以我要把注意力放在绝地学徒维克身上 |
[16:11] | And teach him the wisdom of someone that wants to, | 把那些全身心投入绝地武士生活的 |
[16:14] | be fully committed to the Jedi lifestyle. | 智慧全都教给他 |
[16:17] | You’re comparing Rebecca to Darth Vader? | 你拿丽贝卡和黑武士做比较 |
[16:19] | Nah, I mean, the way you popped off in Liberia, | 没 你突然出现在利比里亚 |
[16:22] | I don’t think you ever would’ve done that before you met her. | 你在认识她之前 绝对不会这么做 |
[16:24] | She’s got your head turned, boy. | 她让你改变想法了 小子 |
[16:27] | Did you forget about all the other times | 你忘了在我认识她之前 |
[16:27] | I popped off before I met her? | 不断逃避的日子了吗 |
[16:29] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[16:31] | saying what is. | 说出事实 |
[16:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:34] | I just need to know | 我需要知道 |
[16:35] | the guy next to me, | 在我身边的这个人 |
[16:36] | he’s got his head in the game, that’s all. | 他把心思专注在任务上 仅此而已 |
[16:39] | All right, gather up. | 好了 集合 |
[16:41] | Let’s go, wake up. | 出发了 醒醒 |
[16:43] | Brock, let’s go. | 布罗克 我们走 |
[16:44] | Metal, up. | 金属 起来 |
[16:46] | Hit Full Metal, will you? | 帮我打全金属一下 |
[16:52] | So, I just got off the phone with Blackburn. | 我刚刚和布莱克本通完电话 |
[16:54] | It appears that Davis went through some | 看来戴维斯接受了一些 |
[16:55] | disciplinary review– it’s not looking so good. | 纪律审查 情况不太乐观 |
[16:57] | Next step is Executive Officer Inquiry. | 接下来是接受执行官调查 |
[17:00] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[17:01] | Why? She got clipped a couple weeks ago. | 为什么 她几周前被捕了 |
[17:03] | Public intoxication, | 在公共场所醉酒 |
[17:04] | assaulting a police officer. | 袭警 |
[17:05] | – Davis? – Yeah. | -戴维斯吗 -是的 |
[17:07] | No, there’s no way. | 绝对不可能 |
[17:08] | Well, I figure her last call was to you, Sonny. | 我想她最后打给你了 桑尼 |
[17:10] | So, you want to fill in the gaps? | 你要不要和我们说说 |
[17:13] | Oh, well, this is the first I’m hearing of it, | 这是我第一次听说这件事 |
[17:14] | but if you ask me, you know, | 但要我说 |
[17:17] | that officer was probably asking for it. | 那警官也许活该 |
[17:19] | What the hell I don’t understand is | 我不明白的是 |
[17:22] | why-why Blackburn didn’t speak up in her defense, | 布莱克本为什么不替她辩护 |
[17:23] | and put an end to it? | 尽快了结此事 |
[17:24] | Well, he was probably blindsided by the whole thing | 也许他和我们一样 |
[17:26] | just like we are. | 被整件事搞糊涂了 |
[17:27] | It’s got to put him in a tough spot politically with Command, | 这样会让他与司令部在政治上处境艰难 |
[17:30] | so it’s gonna be on us to step up for her since he can’t. | 既然他不能做 我们就要挺身而出 |
[17:33] | When’s her XOI? | 她什么时候接受执行官调查 |
[17:34] | Day after tomorrow. | 后天 |
[17:38] | Well, some long flights, | 有长途飞行任务 |
[17:39] | don’t know how hard it’s gonna be to grab Kostarov and… | 不知道抓住考斯特洛夫有多难 |
[17:42] | it’s a tight timeline to get back there for her. | 回去支持她的时间太紧了 |
[17:44] | If she doesn’t beat this, she will get bounced out of Command, | 如果她输了 她就会从司令部革职 |
[17:46] | that’s for damn sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[17:47] | That’s why we got to crush this op, | 所以我们必须要粉碎这次行动 |
[17:48] | focus up, and get home quick, all right? | 集中精力 快点回去 |
[17:51] | So, after we breach, we split the train. | 攻进去之后 我们分头行事 |
[17:53] | Sonny, you got Vic and Brock. | 桑尼 你带上维克和布罗克 |
[17:55] | Basement and first deck. | 负责地下室和第一层甲板 |
[17:56] | The rest with me, second deck and up– got it? | 其余人跟我去第二层甲板和上层 明白吗 |
[17:59] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[18:14] | Havoc, this is 1, passing Hatchell. | 作战中心 我是B1 经过”哈奇尔” |
[18:16] | I copy Hatchell, 1. | 收到”哈奇尔” B1 |
[18:17] | Be advised, our partner forces are offset. | 小心 我们同伴的队伍正在迂回 |
[18:19] | They’ll set their perimeter after you clear the first floor. | 他们会在你们清除第一层之后设置警戒线 |
[18:24] | Clay, Sonny. | 克莱 桑尼 |
[18:25] | Hold here with the heavy gear | 用重装备在这里把守 |
[18:26] | till we make entry. | 直到我们进入 |
[18:30] | Trent, pick it. | 特伦特 打开它 |
[18:45] | Sucks what Davis is going through, | 戴维斯的事情很糟心 |
[18:46] | but it’s not your fault. | 但那不是你的错 |
[18:47] | Why would it be my fault? | 怎么会是我的错 |
[18:49] | Look, man, I’m not stupid. | 伙计 我不傻 |
[18:50] | Her reaction when you said that you hooked up | 听到你说你昨晚和一个姑娘约了 |
[18:51] | with some chick last night? | 她的反应很大 |
[18:53] | You never telling us your girl’s name? | 你还没有告诉我们那姑娘的名字 |
[18:55] | Her job change having an impact on your guys’ relationship. | 她的工作变动影响到了你们的关系 |
[18:57] | Sonny, it’s Davis. | 桑尼 是戴维斯 |
[19:00] | That’s all in the past now. | 现在那些都过去了 |
[19:08] | 3, this is 2. | B3 我是B2 |
[19:09] | First room is clear. | 第一个房间安全 |
[19:10] | Make entry and stash the breaching tools. | 准备进入 进入后藏好破门工具 |
[19:14] | We can talk about it another day, but right now, | 我们可以改天再聊 但是现在 |
[19:15] | I need to know the guy standing next to me | 我必须知道站在我身边的家伙 |
[19:17] | has his head in the game. | 能全身心投入作战 |
[19:20] | Laser focused. | 全神贯注 |
[19:22] | Just like you, princess. | 跟你一样 小公主 |
[19:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:28] | Bravo 3, this is 1. | B3 我是B1 |
[19:29] | Take 5 and 7 to clear the basement of the warehouse. | 带B5和B7去检查仓库的地下室 |
[19:32] | The rest of us are gonna hit the upper decks. | 我们其余人去检查第一层甲板 |
[19:34] | Strong copy. | 收到 |
[19:36] | Go, go. | 走 走 |
[20:38] | I count three! | 听我数到三 |
[20:44] | Make that two! | 还有两个数 |
[20:47] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[20:49] | Avalanche! | 要爆炸了 |
[21:00] | The hell was that? | 刚刚那是什么 |
[21:01] | Everyone good? | 大家都还好吗 |
[21:03] | Yeah, roger that, boss. | 还好 收到 老大 |
[21:07] | Bravo 3, this is 1. Radio check. | B3 我是B1 无线电检测 |
[21:10] | Bravo 3, this is 1. Radio check. | B3 我是B1 无线电检测 |
[21:16] | That’s good. Copy. | 通话正常 收到 |
[21:17] | Read you, Lima Charlie. | 线路清晰 |
[21:20] | What the hell happened down there? | 刚才下面到底怎么了 |
[21:25] | Looks like a frag went off in the basement, | 好像有个手榴弹在地下室里炸了 |
[21:27] | setting off a sympathetic detonation. | 然后引发了一系列的爆炸 |
[21:31] | Aw, man. | 天哪 |
[21:33] | What the hell’s down there? | 下面情况如何 |
[21:35] | Well, might as well have been a wildfire, | 简直跟烧过山林大火似的 |
[21:37] | ’cause the floors from above are collapsed | 楼上的地板全都塌了 |
[21:39] | all the way down to the basement, | 一路塌陷到了地下室 |
[21:40] | blocking the stairwell. | 把楼梯全都堵死了 |
[21:41] | Need help getting out? | 要帮忙把你们弄出来吗 |
[21:43] | Uh, that is a negative. | 那倒不必 |
[21:45] | We’ll work the problem. | 我们能解决 |
[21:46] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:49] | Bravo 1, ISR just registered a heat signature | B1 侦查监视设备刚刚检测到一个热信号 |
[21:51] | of what looks like a large explosion on target. How copy? | 看来目标地发生过大爆炸 收到了吗 |
[21:54] | Yeah, we got heavy ordnance | 是的 在地下室里 |
[21:55] | that detonated in the basement. | 有大量军火发生爆炸 |
[21:57] | – No casualties. Charlie Mike. – Roger that. | -无人员伤亡 继续任务 -收到 |
[21:59] | Do you need assistance from our partner forces? | 是否需要友军的协助 |
[22:02] | Have them make sure that the front entrance is clear. | 让他们确保前门入口顺畅 |
[22:04] | Explosion probably woke up the neighborhood. | 爆炸声可能吵醒了附近的居民 |
[22:05] | Roger. We’re on it. | 收到 我们去解决 |
[22:07] | Havoc out. | 作战中心完毕 |
[22:09] | All right, get Bangladesh Counterterrorism | 好了 打给孟加拉国反恐和跨国犯罪中心 |
[22:10] | and Transnational Crime on the horn and pass the word. | 把消息告诉给他们 |
[22:13] | All right, boys, quickie saw’s upstairs. | 好吧 伙计们 电锯还在楼上 |
[22:14] | We got to sledge our way out of here. | 我们得砸出一条路出去 |
[22:15] | Unless y’all got, uh, any better ideas. | 除非你们有更好的主意 |
[22:18] | Well, you got breaching charges, right? | 你带了爆破的炸弹 对吗 |
[22:19] | Can we blast it, give us a head start? | 可以炸开墙 好有个开始的方向 |
[22:21] | That is such a sweet thought there, Vickey Spears, | 想得真美啊 小甜甜维克·斯皮尔斯 |
[22:23] | but unless you want to bleed out of your eyeballs | 除非你想让冲击波 |
[22:26] | from the overpressure, I’d start swinging. | 炸瞎你的双眼 我还是开始砸吧 |
[22:29] | Yep, it is… | 没错 现在… |
[22:31] | sledge-o-matic time. | 开始砸吧 |
[22:43] | Bangladesh– what’s going on? | 孟加拉国那边怎么样了 |
[22:44] | On my way to brief Lindell. | 正要向林戴尔汇报 |
[22:46] | Some ordnance detonated on target. | 目标建筑里发生了军火爆炸 |
[22:47] | But the intel said that they’re a safe house. | 但情报显示那里是一处安全屋 |
[22:49] | Nothing about a weapons cache. | 没提到是武器藏匿点 |
[22:50] | They okay? | 他们还好吗 |
[22:51] | No injuries. Definitely a setback. | 没有伤亡 但绝对受到了阻碍 |
[22:53] | They can take care of themselves, unlike you. | 跟你不一样 他们可以自己搞定 |
[22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[22:58] | You do know that you can speak in your own defense | 你是知道你可以在争议审议委员会上 |
[23:00] | at the DRB, right? | 替自己辩护吧 |
[23:02] | I just thought that I… | 我只是觉得我… |
[23:04] | I thought I should stay humble. | 我不想把事情闹大 |
[23:07] | That wasn’t humility. That was surrender. | 那不叫害怕闹大 那就是投降 |
[23:12] | What the hell happened that night, Lisa? | 那天晚上到底发生了什么 丽莎 |
[23:14] | Some guys were hitting on me. | 几个人想跟我搭讪 |
[23:16] | I hit back. | 我就揍了他们 |
[23:18] | Cop was in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 那警察出现在错误的时间和地点 |
[23:20] | Then why didn’t you just say that? Better yet, | 那你当时为什么不说清楚 更关键的是 |
[23:21] | why didn’t you use your one phone call on me? | 你那个时候为什么没有打电话给我 |
[23:23] | I could’ve helped you get ahead of this. | 我本可以帮你摆平的 |
[23:25] | The fact that you didn’t inform anyone | 正是由于你没有告诉任何人 |
[23:26] | makes the entire chain of command doubt | 导致整个指挥系统怀疑 |
[23:28] | whether you’re honest and trustworthy. | 你是否诚实可靠 |
[23:31] | If you can’t prove that you’re both to the XO, | 如果你无法向执行官证明自己诚实可靠 |
[23:34] | you’re headed for captain’s mast. | 那就只能接受上校听证了 |
[23:49] | Trent, Metal. | 特伦特 金属 |
[23:51] | Clear the rest of the building. We got this. | 检查其余地方 我们来搞定这边 |
[23:57] | That’s Kostarov. | 他是考斯特洛夫 |
[24:00] | He’s bad, boss. | 他伤得很重 老大 |
[24:02] | We got to get him to secondary care fast, J. | 必须赶紧给他进行二级治疗 J |
[24:04] | He’s losing too much blood and that QuikClot’s | 他失血过多 这种伤势 |
[24:05] | not gonna stop it. | 止血粉也没用 |
[24:06] | We need all the information | 我们必须从那人嘴里 |
[24:07] | we can out of that guy’s head. | 得到尽可能多的情报 |
[24:08] | If he dies, mission failure. | 如果他死了 任务就失败了 |
[24:15] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[24:16] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:17] | Grab biometrics. | 收集生物特征识别信息 |
[24:19] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[24:21] | Go for Havoc. | 这里是作战中心 |
[24:24] | Scratch my last. Bravo 1 out. | 忽略上条信息 B1完毕 |
[24:26] | Roger that, 1. | 收到 B1 |
[24:27] | Got ethernet cables. | 这里有以太网线 |
[24:30] | Yeah. Looks like they go up to the third floor. | 是啊 这线应该直接连到了三楼 |
[24:32] | Maybe Kostarov has a computer. | 也许考斯特洛夫有一台电脑 |
[24:34] | Well, let’s go see what’s on the other end of them. | 那我们就去看看线的另一端有什么 |
[24:37] | Bravo 3, sitrep? | B3 汇报情况 |
[24:38] | Still working the problem, boss. | 还在尝试爬出来 老大 |
[24:39] | – Almost through. – Copy that. | -已经快通过了 -收到 |
[24:41] | J, we don’t have time | J 没时间 |
[24:42] | to treasure hunt through a third world unstable building. | 在一栋第三世界的危楼里搜寻了 |
[24:44] | I want to salvage this op and get the intel that we need. | 我想要抢救这次行动 拿到需要的情报 |
[24:46] | If the priority’s getting back to Davis, | 如果回到戴维斯身边最重要 |
[24:47] | shouldn’t we just bust the boys out and head home? | 难道我们现在不该把其余人救出然后回家吗 |
[24:50] | Building’s all clear. | 整栋楼安全 |
[24:51] | Okay. Let’s roll. We’ll cruise to this SSE. | 好吧 出发去搜查敏感地点 |
[24:54] | Pilot’ll make up time in the air. | 飞行员可以在空中把时间补回来 |
[25:11] | Gonna need another way up. | 得另找一条路上去了 |
[25:15] | This is pretty direct. | 这条路就能直达 |
[25:22] | Vic. One more good hit right there. | 维克 再来一锤子就成了 |
[25:31] | Aw, come on, now. | 拜托 给点力啊 |
[25:35] | That is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[25:37] | Not good at all. | 大事不妙啊 |
[25:51] | The smoke is getting thick. | 烟越来越浓了 |
[25:54] | We need to get this under control, | 必须得控制住这些烟 |
[25:55] | and when we do, we will de-jock and conserve our oxygen. | 与此同时 我们还要卸下装备保存氧气 |
[25:58] | Aw, the heat’s melting the plastic. | 塑料被熔化了 |
[26:02] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 3. | B1 我是B3 |
[26:05] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:06] | I need some help down here, buddy. | 下面需要支援 伙计 |
[26:09] | Bravo 3, say your last. | B3 重复最后一句 |
[26:10] | We got smoke coming through the hole in the wall. | 墙上砸出的洞里冒出很多烟 |
[26:12] | We can’t seem to stop it, | 烟似乎一直在冒 |
[26:13] | and it’s getting really hard to breathe. | 这里变得越来越难以呼吸了 |
[26:17] | Okay. Bravo 3, stand by. | 好的 B3 原地待命 |
[26:18] | Full Metal, grab the breaching tools, | 全金属 拿上破门工具 |
[26:20] | – help the boys. – Roger that. | -去支援他们 -收到 |
[26:21] | Clay, you’re with me. | 克莱 你跟我走 |
[26:22] | Let’s go find some kind of a jackpot. | 去找找有没有情报 |
[26:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:28] | So what’s going on with you and Sonny, huh? | 你和桑尼到底怎么了 |
[26:29] | You been fighting all the time. In the bar, in the plane. | 你们一直在闹别扭 酒吧里 飞机上 |
[26:31] | What’s the problem? | 出什么事了 |
[26:32] | Uh, he’s got a problem with Rebecca. | 他对丽贝卡有意见 |
[26:35] | Problem with you or her? | 是对你还是对她 |
[26:37] | Here they are. | 在这里 |
[26:38] | I don’t know, maybe both. He’s still reeling | 不清楚 也许都有 |
[26:40] | from his chick freakin’ torpedoing him. | 他还没从和姑娘的一夜激情中缓过来 |
[26:42] | You second-guessing bringing her around us? | 你后悔带她来见我们了 |
[26:44] | Nah. Sonny’ll get over it. | 桑尼会想通的 |
[26:46] | You know, Bravo’s the biggest part of my life, | B队是我生命中最重要的一部分 |
[26:48] | figure Rebecca needs to be a part of it, too. | 所以丽贝卡也需要参与进来 |
[26:52] | Jackpot. | 找到了 |
[26:55] | Nothing. There’s no hard drives. | 什么也没有 没看到硬盘 |
[26:57] | If he’s here, hard drives are here. | 如果他在这 那硬盘也应在这 |
[26:58] | Tear it up. | 仔细搜 |
[27:02] | I would rather drown in a torpedo tube | 我宁愿淹死在鱼雷发射管里 |
[27:05] | than be cremated in this stairwell. | 也不要在这楼梯井里被火化 |
[27:07] | Tell you what, | 实话跟你说 |
[27:09] | I hate fire | 我讨厌火 |
[27:10] | and I hate smoke! | 也讨厌烟 |
[27:11] | We’re coming to you, Bravo, 3. | 我们马上赶过去 B3 |
[27:13] | Still on our way down to the quickie saw. | 我们还在去拿电锯的路上 |
[27:19] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[27:22] | Ray. | 雷 |
[27:24] | Weak spot. Shouldn’t take too much to break through here. Yeah? | 薄弱点 打破它应该不用多费劲 对吗 |
[27:27] | Good idea. Let’s do it. | 好主意 行动吧 |
[27:33] | Surprised to see you back in the saddle, you know? | 看到你重回情场我挺惊讶的 |
[27:35] | After what happened with Stella. | 尤其是在你和斯特拉分手之后 |
[27:37] | What-what other option do I have? | 我别无选择 |
[27:40] | You know? I mean, after my parents got divorced, | 在我父母离婚以后 |
[27:42] | the only thing my dad committed to was just being a lone wolf. | 我爸爸就专注于当一匹孤狼 |
[27:45] | I’m sure it was a lot of fun when he was younger, | 他年轻时应该过得很精彩 |
[27:46] | but now he’s just alone. | 但现在他孤身一人 |
[27:47] | Having a new girl, | 交个新女朋友 |
[27:48] | no guarantee you’re not gonna end up alone. | 也不能保证日后不会孤独终老 |
[27:51] | You have the same job… | 你的工作不变 |
[27:54] | she’s gonna have the same issues. | 你们之间的问题也就不会变 |
[27:55] | – Yeah, but you can’t look at it like that. – No? | -的确 但你不能总那么想 -不能吗 |
[27:58] | No, I mean, you just got to ignore and override, you know? | 我是说你只需忽视问题并重新开始 |
[27:59] | It’s like overcoming an injury, right? | 就像战胜伤痛一样 |
[28:01] | You just put the old relationship behind you, | 你只需要把过去的感情抛在后头 |
[28:03] | and you just hope for the best. | 然后作最好的打算 |
[28:08] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:10] | Look at that. | 来看看 |
[28:12] | What do you got? | 你发现什么了 |
[28:14] | Got a safe. | 一个保险箱 |
[28:17] | Nice. I need the quickie saw to open this thing, though. | 很好 不过我需要一把电锯来打开它 |
[28:19] | Ray needs it for the boys. | 雷要用电锯去救他们 |
[28:20] | – How about a single torch? – No, Trent’s carrying it. | -那焊炬呢 -不行 焊炬在特伦特那 |
[28:23] | Looks like this baby’s coming with us. | 看来我们得带着这个宝贝了 |
[28:29] | Grab the sledge. | 去拿锤子 |
[28:47] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[28:50] | Well… | 好吧 |
[28:52] | it was a good idea. | 本来是个好主意的 |
[28:54] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. | 作战中心 我是B2 |
[28:57] | We have a pretty good fire cooking down here. | 我们这里火势旺盛 |
[28:58] | Got to be a lot of smoke in the air. | 烟雾会弥漫在空气中 |
[29:00] | Can we determine an emergency services ETA | 能通过侦察监视设备估算一下 |
[29:02] | using the ISR feed? | 紧急救援部队多久到吗 |
[29:03] | Sir, this column of vehicles | 长官 这一列车队 |
[29:05] | seems to be emergency services trucks, | 看上去像是紧急救援部队的车 |
[29:07] | but they’re not running their lights, so I can’t be sure. | 但是他们没有开灯 所以我无法确定 |
[29:09] | I’m attempting to contact them now to confirm. | 我在尝试与他们取得联系来确认 |
[29:12] | Havoc Base, this is Bravo 2. Radio check. Over. | 作战中心 我是B2 无线电检测 完毕 |
[29:15] | That’s a good check, Bravo 2. Stand by. | 收到 B2 待命 |
[29:17] | – We’re working on it. – Roger that. Standing by. | -我们正在处理 -收到 待命中 |
[29:20] | To stand by, apparently. | 显然只能待命了 |
[29:22] | Yeah. Be nice if they had a fire | 是啊 要是他们在弗吉尼亚沙滩上 |
[29:24] | up under their ass in Virginia beach. | 也像火烧屁股一样就好了 |
[29:37] | How long does it take to get an answer? | 得到回复还需要多长时间 |
[29:40] | Longer than our boys have. | 比我们能坚持的时间要久 |
[29:42] | – We got to put that fire out ourselves. – With what? | -我们得自己灭火了 -怎么灭 |
[29:45] | We can’t smother it, so we got to starve it. | 我们不能抑制它 只能让火势减弱 |
[29:49] | How many slap charges you got on you? | 你们身上有多少炸药 |
[29:50] | – I got one. – Two on me. | -我有一捆 -两捆 |
[29:52] | Pull ’em. | 拿出来 |
[29:53] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 我是B2 |
[29:56] | We’re gonna do some internal explosive breaching down here. | 我们准备在这里进行内部爆破 |
[29:58] | Roger that. Building’s not gonna be able | 收到 这栋楼可能受不住太大冲击力 |
[30:00] | to take much more stress. Any other options? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[30:03] | Whatever gets us out of here fastest, boss. | 只要能快点救我们出去就行 老大 |
[30:05] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快坚持不下去了 |
[30:06] | Copy that. Bravo 2, send it. | 收到 B2 行动 |
[30:09] | Well, here we go, boys. | 行动吧 兄弟们 |
[30:10] | Metal, toss it in. | 金属 扔进去 |
[30:17] | – Good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[30:20] | Fire in the hole! | 准备引爆 |
[30:31] | Okay, this’ll get us back to the main room. | 好了 这下我们就能回到大厅了 |
[30:34] | Let’s rig a way down. | 我们钻下去 |
[30:37] | Trent, grab the fire extinguisher. | 特伦特 去拿灭火器 |
[30:38] | Metal, get the saw. | 金属 去拿电锯 |
[30:43] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[30:47] | All right, Trent, when you’re done with that, | 好了 特伦特 等你完事之后 |
[30:48] | I got a present for you. | 我有个礼物要给你 |
[30:53] | We should be able to get to them through here. | 我们应该能从这里去找他们 |
[30:54] | Hit it. | 动手 |
[31:06] | Fire that up, Metal. | 启动电锯 金属 |
[31:32] | I’m through. | 能通过了 |
[31:38] | Sonny, you okay? | 桑尼 你没事吧 |
[31:41] | Sonny, you guys okay? | 桑尼 你们还好吗 |
[31:45] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 过来 |
[31:47] | Cerberus, come here. Cerberus! | 地狱犬 过来吧 |
[31:50] | All right, I got him. | 好了 没事了 |
[31:51] | I got him, I got him, I got him. All right, all right. | 我找到他了 好了 没事了 |
[31:54] | Here, Cerberus. Come on. | 过来 地狱犬 |
[31:56] | Sonny? Sonny? | 桑尼 桑尼 |
[31:58] | Vic. Brock. | 维克 布罗克 |
[32:01] | Sonny! | 桑尼 |
[32:25] | It, uh, sure’d be nice if I wasn’t the guy | 如果我不是那个总要被救的人 |
[32:27] | that always needed bailing out. | 该有多好 |
[32:29] | – Just once. – Don’t… | -一次就好 -别 |
[32:30] | Don’t think of it like that, buddy. | 别那么想 兄弟 |
[32:32] | We only cared about saving the dog. | 我们只是想救出那条狗 |
[32:34] | We didn’t even know you were in that room. | 我们都不知道你也在那个房间里 |
[32:42] | So, just talked to the pilot. | 刚刚和飞行员谈完 |
[32:44] | He’s hauling ass. | 他正在托运 |
[32:45] | Looks like we might actually pull this off, brother. | 看起来我们这次真的能成功 兄弟 |
[32:47] | – Yeah. Jeez. – Hard drives are in the safe. | -感谢上帝 -硬盘在保险箱里 |
[32:49] | Snatching victory from defeat. Nice. | 在失败中取胜 真不错 |
[32:52] | Yeah. Well, no time to spike the football just yet. | 是啊 不过现在还没到庆祝胜利的时候 |
[32:55] | Got a teammate back home we got to get to and save. | 还有一名队员我们得回去救呢 |
[32:59] | Isn’t that right, Ray? | 对吗 雷 |
[33:00] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[33:01] | Yes, it was a mistake | 是的 没有把这起事件 |
[33:03] | not to tell Command about the incident. | 告诉指挥官的确是个错误 |
[33:05] | I believe I have learned my lesson. | 我想我受到教训了 |
[33:08] | I understand that my behavior outside of work reflects | 我明白我工作以外的行为反映了 |
[33:10] | on my character as a naval officer. | 我作为一名海军军官的品格 |
[33:18] | Is there anything else that Command should learn from me | 还有什么事情指挥官想从我这里 |
[33:20] | rather than an outside source? | 而不是其他来源了解的吗 |
[33:25] | I was in a relationship with a member of my unit. | 我曾经和我队伍里的一名成员交往过 |
[33:28] | We took great pains to keep it a secret because we were in love, | 隐藏这段感情对我们来说十分痛苦 因为我们爱着对方 |
[33:31] | but it was a violation of the fraternization rules. | 但这一行为违反了军纪 |
[33:44] | Let’s go. XOI in ten minutes. Let’s move. | 我们走 执行官调查还有十分钟就开始了 |
[33:46] | Sonny, come on. | 桑尼 快点 |
[33:47] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[33:49] | Master Chief. | 总士官长 |
[33:49] | What’s up, Mack? | 你好啊 麦克 |
[33:52] | Slap charges, huh? | 丢炸药控制火势 |
[33:55] | Outside of the box problem-solving. | 很有创造性的解决办法 |
[33:57] | Earns a lot fans during a warrant officer review. | 在准尉审查里能加不少分 |
[33:59] | Yeah. We should talk real quick. | 我们应该好好谈谈 |
[34:02] | Oh, I really appreciate you, Mack, | 我很感激你 麦克 |
[34:03] | but I’m kind of in a rush right now. | 但我现在有点赶时间 |
[34:05] | I know. You’re gonna go stand in for Davis, right? | 我知道 你打算站在戴维斯那边 是吗 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:10] | Look, it’s just as easy to lose fans | 加分和减分 |
[34:12] | as it is to win ’em, Ray. | 一样容易 雷 |
[34:13] | You give your word on Davis, and she goes down– | 你为戴维斯说话 如果她被处分了 |
[34:16] | it’s bad optics, man. | 反响不会太好 兄弟 |
[34:18] | Worse than not standing up for a teammate? | 能差过背弃队友吗 |
[34:21] | Her character’s being questioned. | 她的品格被质疑 |
[34:24] | If you’re absolutely certain | 如果你确定 |
[34:25] | she can beat this thing, then fine, but | 她能逃过这一劫 那就没关系 |
[34:27] | for the sake of your career, for the people that depend on it… | 但是为了你的事业和依靠你的人 |
[34:31] | you can’t be on the wrong side of this. | 你这次不能站错队 |
[34:34] | Ray, let’s go. | 雷 走吧 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:43] | Ensign Davis, we’re ready. | 戴维斯少尉 我们好了 |
[34:51] | We’re here to speak to the commander. | 我们想跟指挥官说两句 |
[34:54] | It’s not exactly protocol. | 这不合规定 |
[34:55] | Duly noted. My team still wants a say. | 明白 我们队还是想说两句 |
[35:07] | Coming? | 进去吗 |
[35:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | Sir, we’re aware that Ensign Davis messed up. | 长官 我们知道戴维斯少尉闯祸了 |
[35:22] | She made a mistake off the clock, | 在不当值期间 离战场很远的地方 |
[35:25] | far away from the battlefield. | 犯了错 |
[35:27] | When I take my team outside of the wire, | 当我和我的队友在前线的时候 |
[35:29] | she is the best intel officer at the command, sir. | 她是指挥部里最好的情报官 |
[35:33] | She’s as important as any shooter on our team. | 她跟队中其他的狙击手一样重要 |
[35:36] | I trust her with my life. With all of our lives. | 我们愿意将生命交付给她 |
[35:40] | You’re running her up because you think that she | 你们调查她 因为你们觉得 |
[35:43] | used bad judgment. | 她判断失误了 |
[35:45] | That’s just ass-backwards, sir. | 那你们真搞错了 长官 |
[35:48] | Ensign Davis’ entire life has been a series of tough calls. | 戴维斯少尉一生都在做艰难的决定 |
[35:53] | Well, she ain’t ever made a bad one. | 但她从来没错过 |
[35:56] | She always puts the Navy first. Always. | 她永远把海军的利益放在第一位 |
[35:59] | Ahead of herself | 其次才是她自己 |
[36:01] | and ahead of her own happiness. | 还有她自己的幸福 |
[36:03] | I’ll tell you what, | 如果说 |
[36:05] | if that ain’t character, then | 这样还证明不了她的品格 |
[36:07] | I don’t know what is. Sir. | 那还有什么能证明 长官 |
[36:14] | Ensign Davis appears lucky to have Bravo Team on her side. | 戴维斯少尉能有你们B队支持 真是幸运 |
[36:17] | We’re lucky to have her as one of us. | 我们也很幸运她是我们的一员 |
[36:19] | Thank you for letting us talk, sir. | 谢谢您让我们发言 长官 |
[36:29] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你们没必要这么做 |
[36:30] | You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 |
[36:32] | Family. | 家人 |
[36:35] | Always got your back. | 永远都会支持你 |
[36:45] | Do you need a moment, Ensign? | 需要给你点时间吗 少尉 |
[36:47] | No, sir. I’m ready. | 不需要 长官 我准备好了 |
[36:49] | All right, here we go. Raise ’em up. | 来吧 让我们举起酒杯 |
[36:51] | Here’s to Ensign Davis for beating the rap, huh? | 庆祝戴维斯少尉逃过一劫 |
[36:54] | Davis! She beat the rap, right? | 戴维斯 她逃过一劫 |
[36:56] | Captain’s mast is gonna have to wait a while | 上校听证会暂时不会质疑 |
[36:57] | to claim one of Bravo’s own. | 我们B队的成员了 |
[36:58] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[37:00] | Well, thank you. Thank you all so much. I… I mean it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 真心的 |
[37:03] | It’s really good to be reminded I’m a part of a pack. | 让我知道我仍是队里的一员 很开心 |
[37:06] | I really do wish you would let me pay for tonight, | 我真心希望今晚你们能让我请客 |
[37:08] | since I can’t even drink, so… | 但我还不能喝酒 所以 |
[37:10] | Yeah, not a chance. Not while your pay’s been docked. | 没门 你的工资都被扣了 |
[37:12] | – Skoal. – Thank you, boss. | -干杯 -谢谢 老大 |
[37:14] | – Guys. – Yeah. | -兄弟 -兄弟 |
[37:22] | I, uh… I’m sorry I wasn’t there. | 很抱歉我没去支持你 |
[37:26] | Hey, look, you had a hard call to make. | 你的处境也很尴尬 |
[37:27] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我明白 |
[37:30] | Think it was the right one? | 你觉得这么做对吗 |
[37:34] | Not for me to say, Ray. | 我没法说 雷 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Tough… but fair. | 狠 但说得也对 |
[37:47] | Hey, thank you for what you said in there. | 谢谢你刚才说的话 |
[37:49] | Hmm. Yeah. | 好 |
[37:51] | Well… I meant every word. | 每个字都是真心的 |
[38:05] | Should have went in there with you guys. | 应该跟你们一起进去的 |
[38:07] | Stop beating yourself up, all right? | 别折磨自己了 好吧 |
[38:08] | You know, you did what was best for your family. | 你这么做是为了你的家人好 |
[38:11] | Davis– she was saved, so, you know, it’s a win-win. | 戴维斯也没事了 这是双赢啊 |
[38:14] | Yeah, I know I’m doing what’s best for my family. | 是 我知道我这么做是为了我的家人 |
[38:16] | It’s just… today doesn’t feel like victory, Jason. | 但今天我感觉不到成功的喜悦 杰森 |
[38:19] | Are you listening to yourself right now? | 你知道你自己在说什么吗 |
[38:20] | Come on. Change is good. | 行了 改变很好 |
[38:22] | Adapt or die. You know that. | 适者生存 你懂的 |
[38:26] | That’s ironic coming from you. | 从你嘴里说出来有点讽刺 |
[38:29] | How’s that? Why is that ironic? | 为什么我说就讽刺 |
[38:30] | What, do you think I can’t change? | 你觉得我不能改变 |
[38:32] | – Is that what you’re saying? – D… No, no. | -你是这个意思 -不是 不是 |
[38:34] | No. No, no. It’s not a question of ability, brother. | 不是 我不是说你没这个能力 兄弟 |
[38:37] | It’s… A question of wanting to. | 是你不想改变 |
[38:42] | Five, four, three, two… | 五 四 三 二 |
[38:44] | – Oh, just in time, man. Just in time. – No, I got it. I got it. | -很及时 兄弟 很及时 -拿来了 拿来了 |
[38:47] | All right, all right, what we got? | 好的 看看都有什么 |
[38:48] | All right, some live ones over by the dartboard. | 在飞镖靶那有几个姑娘 |
[38:53] | Okay, let’s see what kind of moves | 好啊 让我们看看 |
[38:54] | you got there, Ricky Martin. | 你有什么招 瑞奇·马丁 |
[38:56] | Want to go play the no game? | 想去玩游戏吗 |
[38:57] | – Yup. Oh, yeah? – Okay, yeah. | -好吗 -好啊 |
[38:59] | I don’t remember Clay being this wet behind the ears. | 我都不记得克莱乳臭未干的时候 |
[39:01] | Uh-uh. Tinkerbell was way worse, way worse. | 小仙女要逊得多 |
[39:04] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[39:06] | No, no. It don’t matter, okay? | 没关系 好吗 |
[39:07] | It’s not like Leave it to Beaver could help us anyway. | 反正有他在也帮不了我们 |
[39:12] | Love awaits. | 我的爱在等待 |
[39:15] | I really like your shirt. | 我很喜欢你的衣服 |
[39:26] | You clean up nice. | 你打扮得还挺好 |
[39:29] | I, uh… I figured I got to amort these shoes. | 我觉得得让这双鞋见见世面 |
[39:35] | Thank you for making the trek out here. | 谢谢你不远万里过来 |
[39:38] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了主意 |
[39:40] | You. | 你 |
[39:42] | I, uh… I wanted to explain | 我想解释一下 |
[39:45] | I haven’t been honest with you. | 我一直对你不诚实 |
[39:47] | Oh, don’t tell me you’re married. | 别告诉我你结婚了 |
[39:48] | Or worse. | 或是更糟 |
[39:50] | Just regular Navy. | 就是个普通的海军 |
[39:53] | I have imagined myself on a bigger stage. | 我一直想像自己能有更广阔的空间 |
[39:57] | Maybe there are better ways to impact the world | 也许还有其它的方法比战争 |
[39:59] | than carrying a rifle. | 更能影响这个世界 |
[40:02] | Well, you’re in the right place. | 那你就来对地方了 |
[40:04] | Here. Come on. | 走 进去 |
[40:13] | I need to worry about Quinn’s influence on Lopez? | 我需要担心奎恩会对洛佩兹造成影响吗 |
[40:15] | No, man. Sonny just needed a new wingman. | 不需要 桑尼只是需要一个新的僚机 |
[40:18] | That bromance is gonna be over | 等他意识到维克是更好的选择 |
[40:19] | as soon as he realizes Vic is the better prize. | 他俩的兄弟情就结束了 |
[40:22] | Sonny ever think about asking me to wingman for him? | 桑尼有想过让我当他的僚机吗 |
[40:24] | Yeah, that’s a good one, Eric. | 嗯 有意思 埃里克 |
[40:25] | I’ll be right back. Yeah. | 我去去就回 |
[40:32] | Hey. You came. | 你来了 |
[40:35] | Your text said it was important. | 你给我发信息说很重要 |
[40:37] | Whoa. What…? | 你的脸 |
[40:38] | It’s just a flesh wound. Listen, I… | 只是皮肉伤 |
[40:41] | I know that we’re just having fun here, and that… | 我知道我们在一起很开心 |
[40:45] | you know, that you want to keep things separate, | 你希望工作和感情分开 |
[40:49] | and I completely respect that, | 我完全尊重你的决定 |
[40:50] | I honor that and-and I fully understand that, | 很敬佩也完全明白 |
[40:53] | but I don’t know if I could really do this | 但除非我们俩全身心投入 |
[40:55] | unless we are all-in. | 我不知道自己能否做到 |
[40:58] | And, look, if you want | 要是你想 |
[40:58] | to turn around right now and walk away, | 转身离开 |
[41:01] | you can do that, and I respect that. Go ahead. | 我尊重你的决定 你可以走 |
[41:13] | Maybe that was a little bit of an excuse. | 也许这只是个借口 |
[41:17] | Preventative measure against more scar tissue. | 以防将来受到伤害 |
[41:20] | We both have enough. | 我们都受到过伤害 |
[41:23] | All-in… | 全心投入 |
[41:26] | has strings. | 就会有束缚 |
[41:28] | Strings– they get messy, and… | 有束缚就会一团糟 |
[41:37] | I got a messy life. | 我的生活已经一团糟了 |
[41:39] | Lot of strings. | 很多束缚 |
[41:42] | I just want to make sure | 我只想确定 |
[41:44] | that you understand what I’m saying here. | 我明白我的意思 |
[41:50] | I’m sure. | 我明白 |
[41:54] | Messy can be fun. | 一团糟也很有趣 |
[41:56] | Yeah, well, I don’t know about how much fun it can be, but… | 好吧 我不知道会多有意思 但 |