时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | You’ll get me out of the country as soon as possible? | 你会尽快带我离开这个国家吗 |
[00:10] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[00:11] | I count at least half a dozen | 建筑外围至少六名 |
[00:12] | armed fighting-age males outside our location. | 全副武装的壮年男子 |
[00:14] | Bravo 1, Havoc’s been compromised. | B1 作战中心暴露了 |
[00:16] | Move, move. | 快走 快走 |
[00:19] | Where is Dr. Craig? Where? | 克雷格医生在哪里 他在哪儿 |
[00:21] | They won’t keep him in this country much longer. | 他们不会把他们留在这儿太长时间 |
[00:23] | Hezbollah? | 真主党 |
[00:24] | Dr. Craig’s life is in our hands. | 克雷格医生的命指望我们 |
[00:25] | Two mags each. Let’s roll. | 一人两个弹匣 出发 |
[00:26] | Bravo 1, Havoc is going off-line. | B1 作战中心下线 |
[00:28] | Rendezvous at the exfil point. | 在撤离点汇合 |
[00:42] | We’re wheels up as soon as my team arrives, Captain. | 队员们一到我们就出发 机长 |
[00:44] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[00:45] | I’m getting reports on a large explosion | 我接到报告 B队执行任务的 |
[00:46] | at the Hezbollah facility Bravo hit. | 真主党设施所在地发生了一起大爆炸 |
[00:49] | Caracas traffic is usually light at this hour. | 这时候的加拉加斯通常没什么车 |
[00:51] | They should be here by now. | 他们现在应该到了 |
[00:52] | Any word on if they rescued Dr. Craig or his colleagues? | 有没有消息说他们救出了克雷格医生和他的同事 |
[00:54] | Well, Jason’s comms call dropped. | 杰森的通讯掉线了 |
[00:56] | No word on mission success or casualties. | 没有完成任务或人员死亡的消息 |
[00:59] | Something feels off. | 感觉不太对劲 |
[01:01] | Yeah. We’re running an op with no comms, | 是啊 我们在没有通讯的情况下实施行动 |
[01:03] | no overwatch, no TOC. | 没有守望 没有作战中心 |
[01:05] | Damn right something’s off. | 当然会不对劲 |
[01:16] | All right, let’s move. | 行了 我们走 |
[01:23] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:30] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[01:34] | Had us in the dark there, Master Chief. | 你让我们对现场情况一无所知 总士官长 |
[01:36] | Yeah, well, dark is where this op should stay. | 对 这次行动就该秘密执行 |
[01:38] | Where’s Dr. Craig? | 克雷格医生呢 |
[01:40] | He got killed in the raid. | 他在突袭中遇害 |
[01:47] | What do I need to know? | 有什么需要告诉我的吗 |
[01:49] | Total mission failure. | 任务完全失败 |
[02:06] | Come back and check on you in a bit. | 待会回来看你 |
[02:08] | – Thanks, brother. – Yeah. | -谢了 兄弟 -没事 |
[02:11] | You getting busted up isn’t gonna help my warrant officer rep. | 你的腿受伤对我晋升准尉可没什么帮助 |
[02:14] | – How you feeling? – Eh, you know. | -你感觉怎么样 -你知道的 |
[02:16] | Leg’s gonna get better. | 腿会好起来的 |
[02:19] | But judging by the way you all look, | 但看你们的样子 |
[02:20] | I’m not sure I can say the same about Bravo. | 我不敢说B队是否会好起来 |
[02:23] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[02:24] | Dr. Craig stuck his neck out for us | 克雷格医生为我们冒了生命危险 |
[02:26] | and we failed him. | 但我们让他失望了 |
[02:27] | Gonna put the team under a microscope, that’s for sure, | 可以肯定的是 队伍一定会受到严格审查 |
[02:29] | but as long as the op checks out, the team will be fine. | 但只要行动通过审查 队伍就会没事的 |
[02:33] | Same for your warrant packet. | 你的准尉晋升也是 |
[02:35] | My promotion’s an ugly thing to think about | 克雷格医生还躺在那里 |
[02:37] | with Dr. Craig on board. | 考虑晋升的事让人难堪 |
[02:46] | Stirred up a hornet’s nest at the Pentagon. | 这下捅了五角大楼的马蜂窝了 |
[02:48] | British citizen, | 英国公民 |
[02:50] | working as an asset for the CIA, killed in a SEAL raid? | 为美国中情局工作 死于海豹突击队的突袭 |
[02:53] | – The optics are bad. – I don’t care about optics right now. | -反响不太好 -我现在不在乎反响 |
[02:55] | I’m concerned about reality. | 我担心的是现实 |
[02:56] | Reality is that the teams | 现实是各队 |
[02:58] | have had a string of bad press lately | 最近已经有了很多负面报道 |
[03:00] | and we can’t afford another black eye. | 我们不能再雪上加霜 |
[03:02] | Look, we pulled ISR off target, so I am out of the loop. | 侦察监视设备撤离了 所以我不知情 |
[03:06] | Tell me this was a clean op. | 告诉我这次行动没有别的问题 |
[03:09] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能这么说 |
[03:11] | What do you mean you can’t? | 你不能是什么意思 |
[03:15] | It was… | 当时 |
[03:16] | I was with Command and Control. | 我之前和指挥和控制中心在一起 |
[03:18] | All right? When I went to go join my team, | 在我与队员汇合之前 |
[03:19] | there was an explosion. That’s what killed Craig. | 发生了一次爆炸 那就是克雷格的死因 |
[03:21] | Did you identify the source of the explosion? | 你有没有找到爆炸源 |
[03:23] | My priority was getting my team back to this plane alive. | 我的首要任务是把队伍安全送上飞机 |
[03:25] | I didn’t have time to ask questions. | 我没有时间问这些问题 |
[03:27] | Well, I suggest that you make time now, | 那我建议你现在腾出时间 |
[03:29] | find out what the hell happened. | 搞清楚到底发生了什么 |
[03:31] | ‘Cause we need an answer for Command | 因为我们一抵达弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[03:32] | as soon as we touch down at Virginia Beach. | 就需要立刻给指挥部一个答复 |
[03:46] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[03:51] | I’m sorry about Dr. Craig. | 克雷格医生的事很遗憾 |
[03:57] | You feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, I mean, my head’s throbbing a bit, but I’m fine. | 我没事 头有点疼 但没有什么问题 |
[04:02] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我不是问这个 |
[04:05] | You were a heartbeat away from being killed. | 你离阵亡只有一步之遥 |
[04:10] | I’ve been deployed how many times, | 我也被派驻很多次了 |
[04:13] | but I really never came face-to-face with… | 但真的从来没有面对面地… |
[04:19] | You ever been that close? | 你有过这样近距离战斗的经历吗 |
[04:23] | How’d you shake it? | 你是怎么摆脱这个阴影的 |
[04:28] | Who says we shake any of this? | 谁说我们能摆脱得了呢 |
[04:35] | Bad ops never get any easier, do they? | 糟糕的行动只能雪上加霜 |
[04:40] | Only ops I seem to remember. | 我只记得这些行动 |
[04:43] | Blackburn crawling up your ass? | 布莱克本找你麻烦吗 |
[04:44] | That’s ’cause the brass is crawling up his ass. | 因为有大佬找他的麻烦 |
[04:47] | Dead hostage always makes officers jumpy. | 人质死了 当官的就炸毛 |
[04:49] | Pentagon is gonna pin this on us | 五角大楼会把这事怪罪到我们头上 |
[04:51] | if our story is not airtight. | 如果我们不能自圆其说的话 |
[04:53] | It’s gonna get ugly, early. | 会搞得很难看 |
[04:55] | All right? That’s their MO. | 是不是 他们的一贯作风 |
[04:57] | If I was just a few seconds faster, I… | 要是我能再快几秒 我… |
[04:59] | maybe this turns out different. | 也许一切就会不同 |
[05:01] | What the hell happened in there? | 里面到底发生了什么 |
[05:03] | I only know what I saw, brother. | 我只知道我看见的 兄弟 |
[05:08] | We entered the target building | 我们进入关押克雷格医生和 |
[05:10] | holding Dr. Craig and Dr. Kay. | 凯医生的目标建筑 |
[05:14] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 我是B2 |
[05:15] | Heading to the second deck. How copy? | 向二楼前进 收到没 |
[05:17] | Bravo 2, this is… | B2 这是… |
[05:20] | Say again your last? | 最后一句再重复一遍 |
[05:28] | Clay, take your team and head upstairs. | 克莱 带你那队上楼 |
[05:30] | All right, roger that. Moving. | 好的 收到 前进 |
[05:31] | Sonny, on me. | 桑尼 跟我走 |
[05:50] | Looks like another dry hole. | 这里看起来也没有人 |
[05:56] | Or not. What the hell was that? | 也许不是 那是什么 |
[05:59] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. How copy? | B6 我是B2 收到没 |
[06:20] | On me. | 听我口令 |
[06:28] | Toss in a crash. | 投弹 |
[06:29] | I’m all out! | 我的用光了 |
[06:35] | Crash out! | 投弹了 |
[06:41] | I didn’t expect a barricaded, belt-fed machine-gun. | 我没有料到会有勃朗宁重机枪 |
[06:44] | But I knew the hostage was in the room, | 但我知道人质在屋里 |
[06:45] | so I threw the crash, | 所以我投弹之后 |
[06:47] | and we were about to make entry, | 正准备要进入 |
[06:49] | – when the whole damn place blew. – W-Wait a second. | -结果整个地方都炸掉了 -等一下 |
[06:51] | I mean, a crash grenade is just gonna stun the enemy. | 碰撞手雷只会震慑敌人 |
[06:52] | It’s not gonna destroy the whole room. | 不会炸掉整个屋子 |
[06:54] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[06:56] | We’re missing some elements here. | 我们忽略了一些东西 |
[07:00] | Wish I could shed more light, J. | 但愿我能多提供一些线索 J |
[07:01] | You know what? Gather the boys together. | 这样吧 把大家都叫过来 |
[07:02] | We’re gonna do an AAR, | 我们来做一个任务后检视 |
[07:04] | figure out why that room exploded. | 弄清楚屋子到底是怎么炸掉的 |
[07:07] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:15] | We’ve been pressing in the red | 自从我们到了加拉加斯 |
[07:16] | since we touched down in Caracas. | 就一直在吃亏 |
[07:18] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 我两天没睡觉了 |
[07:19] | Why the hell can’t we just do this | 为什么不能 |
[07:20] | when we get back stateside? | 等回去再做呢 |
[07:21] | Why? ‘Cause we got a British doctor, you know, | 为什么 因为我们要救的是一名英国医生 |
[07:23] | who worked for the CIA | 他是中情局的人 |
[07:25] | who was killed in a failed Tier One op. That’s why. | 而且在失败的一级行动中遇害 这就是原因 |
[07:28] | And we need to figure out exactly what happened | 在我们回家 总部盘问我们之前 |
[07:29] | before we get back home and have Command all over us. | 我们要查清楚确切原因 |
[07:32] | War happened. | 发生了战争 |
[07:34] | How do we know what happened | 如果没人看到里面的情况 |
[07:35] | if nobody had eyes inside? | 我们怎么知道发生了什么事 |
[07:36] | We don’t, okay? | 我们不知道 |
[07:37] | So that’s why we’re gonna reconstruct the op, | 所以我们要重现这场行动 |
[07:39] | put the pieces together and get this puzzle back up and rolling. | 整合片段 解开疑团 继续行动 |
[07:42] | Okay, well, | 好 |
[07:43] | I saw exactly what Ray saw. | 我看到的事和雷一模一样 |
[07:45] | Okay? Dr. Craig, he was shouting in the other room, | 克雷格医生在另一个房间被人枪杀 |
[07:48] | Ray threw a crash, it detonated, | 雷投弹引爆了 |
[07:51] | and then the building almost went like Jenga. | 然后整栋楼像叠叠乐一样散架毁掉 |
[07:53] | Okay, so Sonny and Ray, they were pinned. | 所以桑尼和雷受到了牵制 |
[07:55] | Clay, how about you? Where was your team at? | 克莱 你呢 你的小队当时在哪 |
[07:57] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:58] | Cleared the entry with Ray, | 我们和雷一起扫清入口 |
[07:59] | and then Trent, Vic and me, we… we split off | 然后特伦特 维克和我 我们分头行事 |
[08:02] | and moved up here. | 走到这上面 |
[08:04] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[08:05] | Heading up to the second deck. How copy? | 现在走上二楼 收到吗 |
[08:07] | B2 Bravo 2… | |
[08:10] | Bravo 1, say again your last? | B1 再说一次你的位置 |
[08:11] | Bravo 2, this… | B2 这里… |
[08:13] | Sonny, on me. | 桑尼 跟我来 |
[08:15] | Clay, Trent, Vic, push left. | 克莱 特伦特 维克 负责左侧 |
[08:17] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:32] | Crash out! | 投弹 |
[08:43] | It’s her. It’s Dr. Kay. | 是她 是凯医生 |
[08:46] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 6. | B1 这里是B6 |
[08:48] | We’ve secured hotel two. How copy? | 二号旅店已安全 收到吗 |
[08:51] | We’re Americans. We’re gonna get you home. | 我们是美国人 我们会带你们回家的 |
[08:53] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[08:54] | Prep her to move. | 帮她准备好撤离 |
[08:58] | Avalanche! | 要爆炸了 |
[09:01] | All Bravo elements, S-vests on target! | B队全体队员 目标人物身穿炸弹背心 |
[09:03] | S-vests on target. | 目标人物身穿炸弹背心 |
[09:05] | I never heard anyone calling an S-vest. | 我没听到有人说有炸弹背心 |
[09:06] | Yeah, me, either. | 我也没听到 |
[09:08] | I definitely called it. | 我肯定说了 |
[09:09] | Yeah, he did. Saved our asses dropping that guy. | 他是说了 救了我们 没被那人炸死 |
[09:11] | All right, well, comms were spotty all day. | 而且通讯器一整天时好时坏 |
[09:14] | So we push up on Dr. Craig, | 所以我们继续去营救克雷格医生 |
[09:15] | not knowing that there’s tangos on target | 并不知道有目标身上 |
[09:17] | wearing VIP passes to the 72 Club. | 穿着去72豪华俱乐部的贵宾通行证 |
[09:20] | So if one tango had a vest on, | 所以如果一个人穿了炸弹背心 |
[09:22] | can’t we expect that others did, too? | 难道我们不能预计其他人也穿了吗 |
[09:24] | – Room didn’t blow itself up. – Yeah, | -房子是不会自爆的 -是的 |
[09:26] | it tracks for me that a tango in the room was strapped. | 我发现房间里有个人被绑着 |
[09:28] | All right, so we know that the enemy was in trouble. | 所以我们知道敌人有麻烦 |
[09:29] | He panics and clacks off his vest. | 他慌了 引爆了炸弹背心 |
[09:31] | Clears the team. Ray, you good with that? | 小队没问题 雷 这样行吗 |
[09:35] | As much as I’d like to tie a bow on around all of this, | 虽然我很想结束这些事 |
[09:37] | we were dodging lead; I never saw a vest. | 有些情况无法解释 我没看到炸弹背心 |
[09:39] | Just because you can’t prove it | 只因为你无法证明 |
[09:40] | doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. | 并不代表没有发生 |
[09:43] | Sonny, what’d you see? | 桑尼 你看到了什么 |
[09:45] | Well, with this new intel on the-on the vest, | 有了炸弹背心这个新情报 |
[09:49] | I’ve changed my perspective. | 我改变了我的观点 |
[09:52] | That tango was wearing a pretty baggy jacket. | 那个人当时穿了一件宽松的外套 |
[09:56] | Pretty hot to be bundled up. | 裹得是挺热的 |
[09:57] | Could be concealing explosives. | 也许藏有炸药 |
[09:59] | Sonny, you’ll go on record that you saw a vest? | 桑尼 你会承认你看到了炸弹背心吗 |
[10:03] | Indeed I will. | 是的 我会 |
[10:04] | This seems pretty open and shut to me, man. | 这事对我来说简直一目了然 |
[10:10] | All right, we’re good, then. Get some rest. | 很好 那没问题了 大家先休息一下 |
[10:12] | Thank you, ’cause I need to go sleep off this Caracas, | 谢谢 我实在需要睡一觉忘记加拉加斯的事 |
[10:15] | take some more Imodium. | 还得再吃点易蒙停 |
[10:17] | Sonny, you don’t have to worry about Montezuma anymore. | 桑尼 你不用再担心蒙特苏马的事了 |
[10:20] | Oh, that’s exactly what he wants you to think. | 他就是希望你那么想 |
[10:31] | The boys just wrapped up their AAR. | 伙计们刚刚完成了他们的战后报告 |
[10:33] | Seems Dr. Craig was killed by an S-vest. | 看来是一个穿着炸弹背心的人杀了克雷格医生 |
[10:37] | I realize that doesn’t make it any easier, Mandy. | 我知道这并不能让你更好受些 曼迪 |
[10:40] | Uh, vests are an escalation in these parts, | 在这些地区炸弹背心是事态恶化升级的表现 |
[10:42] | but it tracks with Hezbollah’s tactics. | 不过确实符合真主党的策略 |
[10:45] | But S-vests are usually used as offensive weapons… | 不过炸弹背心通常被当做攻击性武器使用… |
[10:49] | Something on your mind, Ensign? | 你有其它想法吗 少尉 |
[10:52] | I’m good with Bravo’s conclusion. | 我接受B队的结论 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna get something for this headache. | 我要去吃点药解决头疼的问题 |
[11:17] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[11:19] | Still feeling the effects | 作战中心被攻击时 |
[11:20] | of playing Alamo when the Havoc got hit? | 阿拉莫之战产生的影响还没消失吧 |
[11:24] | Oh. Listen. | 听着 |
[11:26] | We’re just… lucky we all made it out. | 我们只是…为我们都能活下来而感到幸运 |
[11:29] | You know, being on the other side, | 不过当时在对讲机的另一端 |
[11:30] | and hearing your friends are in the line of fire, well… | 听着朋友们都身陷战火之中… |
[11:35] | you really changed my perspective | 你真的让我从全新的角度来看待 |
[11:37] | of what you must go through. | 你所必须经历的这一切 |
[11:40] | Well, Sonny, | 桑尼 |
[11:41] | I’m glad it took me almost getting killed | 我真高兴我差点被杀能够 |
[11:43] | to reveal your sympathy gene. | 唤醒你的同情心 |
[11:47] | Oh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[11:49] | You gonna document that bell getting rung? | 你会记录有关头部受伤的事吗 |
[11:51] | Come on, Sonny. It’s nothing. | 得了吧 桑尼 那不值一提 |
[11:55] | I’ve never seen you report a head injury. | 我从没见过你上报过头部受伤 |
[11:57] | That’s ’cause the contents inside my head | 那是因为储存在我脑子里的信息 |
[11:59] | are far less valuable than the contents in your head. | 远远没有你脑子里的信息有价值 |
[12:02] | – Okay. – Okay? Just-just put it in your jacket. | -好吧 -好吗 还是放在你夹克里吧 |
[12:05] | Look, you don’t want to be kicking yourself years from now | 听着 你可不会想多年以后深深地自责 |
[12:08] | because you didn’t take my advice about your health. | 就因为你当年没有听取我的建议 |
[12:10] | Well, listening to you is usually bad for my health. | 不过听取你的建议通常都对我的健康有害 |
[12:12] | Oh, okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:17] | You got eyes on that S-vest in that room with Dr. Craig? | 你真的看到关克雷格医生的屋里有人穿炸弹背心吗 |
[12:22] | I told you what I saw. | 我告诉过你我看到了什么 |
[12:23] | What, my answer ain’t good enough for you? | 怎么 我的回答你不满意吗 |
[12:25] | Just… seems off. | 只是…有点奇怪 |
[12:28] | Okay. Bravo found the answer. | 好吧 B队已经找到了答案 |
[12:31] | Not your concern. Turn the page. | 别再瞎操心 这事过去了 |
[12:34] | I’m just trying to clear up some things that aren’t tracking. | 我只是想搞清楚没法追踪的事情 |
[12:36] | What’s not tracking? | 什么事情没法追踪 |
[12:40] | What’s spinning in that head of yours, Davis? | 你脑子里到底在想什么 戴维斯 |
[12:42] | Oh, nothing. Just… we’re good. | 没什么 我们…随便聊聊 |
[12:45] | Hey, we’re not doing the team any favors | 我们在这里随便嚼舌头 |
[12:48] | if we’re making a bad call here. What’s-what’s up? | 并不会帮到小队任何忙 有什么问题 |
[12:50] | Listen, can we all please just stop playing | 别说了 能不能拜托大家不要再扮演 |
[12:52] | Monday morning quarterback, have a couple beers, | 事后诸葛亮了 去喝几杯啤酒 |
[12:54] | and enjoy this long-ass flight home? | 然后享受这无比漫长的回家之旅 |
[12:56] | An innocent man is dead, Sonny. | 一个无辜之人死了 桑尼 |
[12:58] | Hmm. All right? Let’s put all our cards on the table. | 明白了吗 我们还是打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[13:00] | What’s bothering you? | 你到底在烦什么 |
[13:02] | It’s not Hezbollah’s MO | 那并不是真主党的手法 |
[13:03] | to kill hostages that have value to them. | 他们不会杀对他们有用的人质 |
[13:06] | And it’s very rare for them | 而且对他们来说 |
[13:07] | to use suicide bombs | 把自杀式炸弹当做 |
[13:08] | as defensive measures. | 防范措施使用也极为罕见 |
[13:11] | If there was an S-vest in the room with Dr. Craig, | 如果在关克雷格医生的屋里有人穿炸弹背心 |
[13:14] | then why wasn’t there one with Dr. Kay? | 那为什么凯医生的屋里没有 |
[13:16] | Look, we ain’t fighting Hezbollah cyborgs | 哪怕我们不是在和真主党的信徒打 |
[13:19] | that all fight the same. | 我们还是会一样地打 |
[13:20] | You’re turning it into | 你们是在把简单的事 |
[13:21] | s-some sort of math equation. | 变成复杂的问题 |
[13:23] | One plus one does not add up | 一加一并不等于 |
[13:24] | to jack in combat, guys. | 在战场上一成不变 各位 |
[13:26] | Well, Sonny’s right. | 桑尼说的对 |
[13:27] | Look, we’re overthinking this. | 我们想太多了 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry that I said anything, Ray. | 刚说过的话我很抱歉 雷 |
[13:34] | That entry was hell, | 这次的攻入行动糟透了 |
[13:35] | and somehow you saw an S-vest? | 你还看到了一件炸弹背心 |
[13:38] | Command wants an answer. | 指挥部需要一个答案 |
[13:40] | I’m gonna give them one. | 我就给他们一个 |
[13:41] | But we’re looking for the truth, Sonny. | 但我们在寻找真相 桑尼 |
[13:42] | If you saw a vest, why the hell didn’t you yell “avalanche”? | 如果你看到了炸弹背心 为什么不喊”要爆炸了” |
[13:45] | It was all moving pretty fast. | 事情发生得太快 |
[13:47] | And without knowing Clay’s half of it, | 没有克莱那一半的信息 |
[13:49] | didn’t make a whole lot of sense in the moment. | 当时根本搞不清情况 |
[13:51] | I love you to death, brother, and I know | 我爱死你了 兄弟 我知道 |
[13:52] | you’ll do anything to keep our asses out of the fire. | 你会不惜一切保护我们 |
[13:54] | Yeah, that’s what the brotherhood’s about. | 对 这就是兄弟情义 |
[13:56] | Yeah, but the brotherhood’s also about | 但是兄弟情义也包括 |
[13:57] | being truthful with each other. | 对彼此坦诚 |
[13:59] | Do yourself a favor, Ray. | 为了你自己 雷 |
[14:01] | Stop being a martyr. | 别再做殉道者了 |
[14:02] | Put your ass to bed. | 洗洗睡吧 |
[14:04] | Did you see a vest or not, Sonny? | 你到底看没看见炸弹背心 桑尼 |
[14:19] | On me. | 听我口令 |
[14:26] | Nothing you say or do can bring Dr. Craig back. | 不论你说什么做什么 克雷格医生也活不过来 |
[14:29] | Did you see a vest? | 你看没看到炸弹背心 |
[14:30] | No, both tangos were in T-shirts, | 没有 两个目标都穿T恤 |
[14:32] | and neither were rigged to blow. | 也没有人被绑了炸弹 |
[14:34] | Damn it, Sonny! You know you can get | 该死 桑尼 |
[14:36] | your ass in a fire for lying like this. | 你知道说这种谎会害了自己的 |
[14:37] | Yeah, I just wanted to close the hatch and move on. | 我只是想把事情了结掉 往前看 |
[14:40] | The number-one rule in a kill house, | 在战斗室中的首要规则 |
[14:41] | number-one rule in a hostage rescue is | 救援人质的首要规则 |
[14:42] | the hostage cannot die. | 就是人质不能死亡 |
[14:44] | Bravo needs to know what went wrong. | B队需要知道问题出在哪里 |
[14:46] | Dead hostages is as serious as the business end of a 45. | 人质死亡和人在45岁时破产一样严重 |
[14:49] | Career ender if somebody wants to make a mess of it. | 如果有人想借题发挥 那我们就解甲归田了 |
[14:51] | And no good will come of it we dig any deeper. | 我们深究这件事没有任何好处 |
[14:53] | So move on. | 所以向前看吧 |
[14:58] | I’m waking everyone up. We need to get to the truth. | 我要叫醒所有人 我们得查明真相 |
[15:04] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[15:11] | What do you mean there was no S-vest, all right? | 没有炸弹背心是什么意思 |
[15:13] | Clay put a guy down right before he clacked one off. | 克莱在一个人引爆炸弹之前撂倒了他 |
[15:16] | Yep. Dude, I’m telling you, this guy was 100% | 是的 兄弟 这个人百分之百 |
[15:18] | wearing an S-vest, there’s no doubt. | 穿着炸弹背心 毫无疑问 |
[15:20] | And then Sonny confirmed seeing one in Dr. Craig’s room. | 之后桑尼确认看见克雷格医生的房间也有一件 |
[15:22] | That’s not how it went down. | 后来不是这样的 |
[15:24] | How’d it go down? | 后来怎么样 |
[15:26] | Tell him, Sonny. | 告诉他 桑尼 |
[15:29] | – I might have misremembered. – Misremembered? | -我可能记错了 -记错了 |
[15:31] | What, are you trying to get us and the team jammed up? | 怎么 你想搞死我们和整个团队吗 |
[15:32] | Look, the only truth is, | 唯一的真相是 |
[15:34] | is that Dr. Craig is dead. | 克雷格医生已经死了 |
[15:36] | Okay? Don’t matter if it’s an AK, PKM or a vest. | 好吗 是死于冲锋枪 机枪还是炸弹背心无关紧要 |
[15:39] | He died in combat. | 他在战斗中死了 |
[15:40] | That doesn’t work for the brass, Sonny. | 这对上头说不过去 桑尼 |
[15:42] | If the brass can’t accept the way the war’s fought, | 如果上头不能接受我们战斗的方式 |
[15:44] | maybe they should stop sending us in there to fight. | 也许他们就不该送我们上战场 |
[15:45] | We gotta keep at it. Okay? | 得继续查明真相 好吗 |
[15:47] | Not for the cake eaters, but for Dr. Craig. | 不是为了上头 而是为了克雷格医生 |
[15:51] | Gotta work from the outside in. | 要从外向里梳理一遍 |
[15:53] | I was external, | 我在外面 |
[15:56] | working C2. | 在C2位置 |
[15:58] | Bravo 2, this is 1. Radio check. | B2 我是B1 无线电检测 |
[16:00] | Bravo 2, this is 1. Radio check. | B2 我是B1 无线电检测 |
[16:09] | Wait a minute, you heard two explosions? | 等等 你听到了两次爆炸 |
[16:11] | One on the heels of the other. Very distinct. | 一声紧跟着另一声 非常清晰 |
[16:13] | Could have been a sympathetic detonation. | 可能是连带反应引发的爆炸 |
[16:15] | Crashes cause fires all the time. | 眩晕弹总是会引起大火 |
[16:17] | I mean, if there was any accelerant in that room, | 要是那间屋子里有助燃剂 |
[16:19] | a crash could have set it off. | 一枚眩晕弹足够了 |
[16:20] | Okay, well, it’s possible. | 也不是没可能 |
[16:22] | Anybody see any explosives, ammo crates? | 有人看到什么炸药 弹药箱了吗 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I-I might have seen some. | 我好像看到一些 |
[16:28] | We were on the south side of the target building | 我们当时在目标建筑物的南边 |
[16:31] | going down the hallway. | 沿着过道走 |
[16:32] | Sonny, on me. | 桑尼 跟着我 |
[16:52] | You’re saying that you saw fuel being stored in the room? | 你是说你看到屋子里面存放着燃料 |
[16:55] | – The same room as the hostages? – Two cannisters. | -跟人质在一个屋子吗 -有两桶 |
[16:58] | What, am I supposed to believe you this time? | 这次我该相信你的话吗 |
[16:59] | I swear on my Grandninny’s grave. | 我以我死去的曾祖母起誓 |
[17:01] | No, no, he-he’s telling the truth, | 不不 他说的是实话 |
[17:03] | because I saw the generator in the other room. | 因为我在另一个屋子里看到了发电机 |
[17:05] | The genny probably runs on diesel. | 发电机可能是柴油驱动的 |
[17:07] | You know what, I felt the explosion outside. | 我从外面感受到爆炸了 |
[17:08] | It was, uh, it was huge. It definitely had a… | 非常剧烈 肯定有 |
[17:11] | serious concussive force. | 很强烈的振动波 |
[17:14] | That-that fuel would have to be sitting there | 只需要把燃料放在那里 |
[17:16] | just exposed, emitting vapors | 打开盖子 蒸发到空气中 |
[17:18] | for it to light off from that crash. | 一枚眩晕弹就能点燃 |
[17:19] | Well, I don’t think that these guys are concerned | 我觉得这些人不会在意 |
[17:21] | with following procedures. | 是否按程序行动 |
[17:23] | It’s improbable, but not impossible. | 可能性是不大 但也不是完全没可能 |
[17:25] | Sonny, what side of the room were the drums on? | 桑尼 那些桶在屋子的哪边 |
[17:28] | Right side. | 右边 |
[17:32] | I threw the crash all the way | 我把眩晕弹 |
[17:33] | into the left side of the room. | 扔到了房间的左边 |
[17:34] | there’s no way it was the fuel that exploded. | 爆炸的不可能是那些燃料 |
[17:37] | Okay, so what, the room just spontaneously combusted? | 那你的意思难道是屋子自己炸的 |
[17:39] | Entire room blew up into a bunch of toothpicks. | 整个屋子都被炸成一堆木渣子 |
[17:41] | There’s no way that Ray’s flash-crash did that. | 不可能是雷扔的眩晕弹造成的 |
[17:43] | All right, look, you know what, | 听我说 |
[17:44] | we’re looking too hard at ourselves. | 别光想着从自己身上找原因 |
[17:45] | What if– Did we miss anything in the clearance? | 要是 我们清理的过程中有没有漏掉的 |
[17:47] | The enemy has a say in the fight. | 也有可能是对方干的 |
[17:49] | We didn’t encounter any unknowns, | 我们没碰上不认识的人 |
[17:51] | and anybody we saw with a weapon | 我们在救人质的途中 |
[17:52] | we put down on our way to the hostages. | 看到的带武器的人都被处理掉了 |
[17:53] | All right, Clay, what happened after the S-vest blew? | 克莱 炸弹背心爆炸以后发生了什么 |
[17:57] | Look, man, I can’t see how we missed anyone. | 我真的不觉得我们会漏掉什么人 |
[17:59] | The target was pretty straightforward | 炸弹背心爆炸以后 |
[18:01] | after the S-vest blew. | 目标的位置非常直接 |
[18:02] | We ended up with a hot hallway. | 我们来到着火的走廊上 |
[18:05] | All stations, this is Bravo 6. We have S-vests on target. | 所有单位 这里是B6 我们已经瞄准炸弹背心 |
[18:07] | I say again… | 重复一遍 |
[18:29] | He’s either reloading, or I laced one in there. | 要么是他在装弹 要么就是我放倒一个 |
[18:31] | Only one way to find out. | 想知道答案只有一个办法 |
[18:42] | Nice shooting. | 好枪法 |
[18:48] | We heard the blast right after | 我们确认枪手死亡后 |
[18:49] | we confirmed our shooter dead. | 紧接着就听到了爆炸声 |
[18:51] | So what do you say, Vic Jagger? | 你怎么看 维克·贾格尔 |
[18:53] | Huh? You have enough time to put your dance partner down | 你觉得你的对手倒下前有足够的时间 |
[18:54] | before he pulled the pin? | 拔出保险销吗 |
[18:56] | Well, after he squirted, I pressed forward to a barricade | 他跑出去以后 我追过去 躲在障碍物后面 |
[18:58] | while engaging. | 接着交火 |
[19:15] | Any chance you left him injured? | 有没有可能他没死 只是受伤了 |
[19:17] | No way. Five rounds, center mass. | 不可能 五发子弹 全部击中前胸 |
[19:20] | Stitched him up hard. | 打得挺惨的 |
[19:21] | It sounds like any enemy we engaged, | 听起来跟我们交手的所有敌人 |
[19:24] | they’re all accounted for. | 都是这么个下场 |
[19:25] | Yeah, well, there goes that theory. | 这套推断也行不通 |
[19:27] | I’m out of ideas. | 我没主意了 |
[19:28] | Well, there ain’t no Zapruder film to help us. | 我们可没有扎普鲁德帮着拍纪录片 |
[19:31] | All we have is a known unknown. | 我们知道的一切都是未知的 |
[19:35] | So all we can confirm is… | 所以我们能确定的是 |
[19:36] | is that I threw the crash, and the room exploded… right? | 我扔了眩晕弹 然后房间里发生了爆炸 对吗 |
[19:49] | Keep at it. | 继续讨论 |
[19:51] | Work the problem. | 弄清真相 |
[20:02] | Hey… what’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[20:05] | I always carry two crashes and one homewrecker. | 我总是带两枚眩晕弹和一枚纵火手榴弹 |
[20:09] | But when we re-orged, we were in such a rush, | 我们重组的时候 当时很匆忙 |
[20:13] | I don’t remember what I grabbed. | 我不记得我拿了什么 |
[20:14] | You grabbed what you usually grab, Ray. | 你拿了你通常会拿的 雷 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:21] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我害怕的就是这个 |
[20:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:23] | I’m looking through my gear, and… | 我在翻我的装备 |
[20:27] | I only see one crash. | 只有一枚眩晕弹 |
[20:31] | I have no idea what I went through that door with. | 我不知道我扔进去的是什么 |
[20:35] | They’re both cylindrical, | 这两种都是圆柱形 |
[20:37] | – similar in size… – Stop, stop, stop. | -大小相似 -打住 打住 |
[20:39] | Don’t go there, man. All right? | 别这么想 好吗 |
[20:40] | Look, there’s no way you make that rookie mistake. | 你不可能会犯菜鸟级的错误 |
[20:42] | There’s no other explanation, J. | 没有别的解释了 J |
[20:44] | There’s something we’re not seeing right now. | 我们还没有完全理顺思路 |
[20:46] | So… relax. | 所以 放松 |
[20:49] | It’s staring us right in the face. | 事实就摆在我们眼前 |
[20:53] | I threw a damn homewrecker, and I blew up the room. | 我扔的是枚纵火手榴弹 炸掉了整间屋子 |
[21:00] | I killed Dr. Craig. | 我杀了克雷格医生 |
[21:27] | So, um… Ray thinks he knows what caused the blast. | 雷认为他知道什么导致了爆炸 |
[21:31] | Let me guess. | 我来猜一下 |
[21:33] | Cerberus got into the cheese again. | 地狱犬又被奶酪诱惑了吧 |
[21:36] | Boom. | 嘣 |
[21:37] | He thinks he threw a homewrecker. | 他觉得他扔的是枚纵火手榴弹 |
[21:40] | – Instead of his crash? – Yeah. | -而不是眩晕弹 -对 |
[21:42] | Nah. | 不 |
[21:43] | No, there’s no way in hell Ray would do something like that. | 不 雷不可能犯这种错误 |
[21:45] | Yeah, well, you know what? | 对啊 知道吗 |
[21:47] | I tried to convince him of that, | 我也那样劝说他了 |
[21:48] | but he-he thinks he did. | 但他认定是他干的 |
[21:50] | I hate to say it, but it tracks with the size of the blast. | 我不想这么说 从爆炸规模看是吻合的 |
[21:55] | No. There’s no way, man. | 不 不可能 |
[21:57] | I’m not buying it. | 我不信 |
[21:58] | What happens to Ray if it’s true? | 如果是真的 雷会怎么样 |
[22:02] | Toss a homewrecker in a room with a hostage? | 往有人质的屋子里扔纵火手榴弹 |
[22:05] | I mean, it’s a career ender, right? | 他得解甲归田了吧 |
[22:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:08] | Done. It’s over. | 就这样 结束了 |
[22:13] | Whiskey. | 威士忌 |
[22:15] | Tango. | 探戈舞 |
[22:16] | Foxtrot. | 狐步舞 |
[22:18] | That doesn’t make any sense, man. | 你说的没任何意义 |
[22:22] | I mean, Ray sets the bar. | 是雷设定的门槛 |
[22:24] | That kind of thing isn’t supposed– | 这种事不应该发生在他身上 |
[22:25] | Those types of mistakes don’t happen. | 这种错误不会发生 |
[22:27] | Operators get hurt. | 作战人员会受伤 |
[22:29] | Killed. Retire, whatever. | 会牺牲 退休 等等 |
[22:31] | But getting your Trident pulled? | 但连三叉戟徽章也要被摘掉吗 |
[22:34] | Brutal way to go out. | 这样离去未免残忍 |
[22:36] | Yeah, I’d rather suck start my own secondary | 对 我宁愿开始第二人生 |
[22:38] | than have Ray kicked off Command. | 也不愿让雷被开除部队 |
[22:41] | We got to do something. | 我们该做点什么 |
[22:42] | Damn straight we do. | 我们肯定要做点什么 |
[22:45] | We’re going shields up. | 我们要保护他 |
[22:47] | Old-school teams. | 发扬老派团队精神 |
[22:48] | Burning a great team guy | 失去一名优秀的队员 |
[22:50] | ain’t ever gonna bring Dr. Craig back from the dead. | 也无法挽回克雷格医生的性命 |
[22:52] | Ever. | 永远不可能 |
[22:54] | So we’re gonna do everything | 我们要尽己所能 |
[22:54] | in our damn power to make sure we keep Ray out of the fire. | 确保把雷救出火海 |
[22:57] | Yeah. Get our stories straight, | 对 保持口径一致 |
[23:00] | hold fast, weather the storm. | 坚持住 共渡难关 |
[23:05] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[23:06] | All we can do. | 我们会尽一切努力 |
[23:17] | I shouldn’t have cut things so close. | 我本不应该这么急的 |
[23:20] | I pushed too hard to get Dr. Craig. | 我太心急找回克雷格医生了 |
[23:22] | Eh, you were just looking out for your asset. | 你只是想确保线人的安全 |
[23:25] | I should’ve been looking out for Bravo. | 我本来也该确保B队的安全 |
[23:28] | I should’ve canked the op. | 我应该取消这个行动的 |
[23:35] | I manipulated Dr. Craig. | 我操纵了克雷格医生 |
[23:38] | I leveraged him to collect intel for me. | 我利用他为我收集情报 |
[23:42] | I pushed him to stay longer than he thought was safe. | 我迫使他比安全的时间待得更久 |
[23:47] | I used every tool in my toolkit to exploit him… | 我用尽了所有手段来利用他 |
[23:52] | …and he’s dead because he trusted me. | 他是因为太信任我而死的 |
[23:56] | Now I’ve taken Ray down, too. | 现在我又害了雷 |
[23:59] | And for what? | 到底是为什么呢 |
[24:00] | Like any of this is gonna make a difference. | 做这一切却不会有任何差别 |
[24:02] | You know, I’m not afraid to get shot. | 你知道的 我不怕中弹 |
[24:04] | Not afraid to get killed. | 也不怕牺牲 |
[24:06] | But what scares the hell out of me is letting my team down. | 但是我最恐惧的是让我的团队失望 |
[24:11] | I did that. | 而我也那么做过 |
[24:13] | I set up my team to fail, and Ray is paying the price. | 我导致团队失败 雷还要付出代价 |
[24:20] | Okay, so, | 好吧 那么 |
[24:21] | we’ve got S-vests, we’ve got demolition on target, | 我们发现了炸弹背心 也拆除了目标的炸弹 |
[24:25] | and we’ve got an unknown number of external enemy forces. | 外面还有人数未知的敌人在等着 |
[24:28] | Muddy the waters, keep it chaotic | 把水搅浑 让场面失控 |
[24:30] | so no one knows what the hell happened. | 就没人知道到底发生什么了 |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:34] | Just need to convince Ray to stay quiet | 现在我们只需要让雷 |
[24:35] | about his homewrecker theory. | 别提他扔错纵火手榴弹了 |
[24:36] | And which one of you gonna do that? | 你们哪个想去干这事儿 |
[24:39] | Ray, | 雷 |
[24:41] | just let us cover for you, man. | 就让我们掩护你吧 兄弟 |
[24:43] | You mean lie. | 那是撒谎 |
[24:44] | It’s not lying. | 这不是在说谎 |
[24:45] | We just won’t paint the full picture. | 我们只是不准备和盘托出 |
[24:47] | It’s not worth nuking your career over. | 这不值得你们牺牲职业生涯 |
[24:49] | Have any of you been reading the paper lately? | 你们最近看过报纸吗 |
[24:52] | Every other week there’s a new story about the teams. | 每隔一周就会有一则关于团队的新故事 |
[24:54] | Abusing prisoners, drug scandals, | 虐待囚犯 毒品丑闻 |
[24:56] | frogmen getting accused of war crimes. | 海豹队员被指控犯有战争罪 |
[24:58] | There’s bad apples in every bunch, Ray, | 雷 哪儿都有害群之马 |
[25:00] | and you ain’t one of them. | 但你并不是其中之一 |
[25:00] | And I won’t let it be you, either. | 我也不会让你变成这样 |
[25:03] | This is how those incidents start. | 这些事件就是这样开始的 |
[25:05] | Right here, right now. | 此时 此刻 |
[25:07] | Bravo spins out some lie about a hostage | B队成员因就人质死亡一事说谎 |
[25:09] | getting killed and gets caught? | 从而被抓 |
[25:11] | That’s front-page news that’ll get you all drummed | 你们都会因为这条头条 |
[25:12] | out of the damn Navy. | 被海军开除的 |
[25:14] | We’re not asking you to lie. | 我们没想让你说谎 |
[25:15] | I know what you’re asking me to do. | 我知道你们想让我干嘛 |
[25:18] | And I love you for it. | 我很感激你们这样做 |
[25:23] | our Tridents don’t mean a damn thing. | 那我们的三叉戟徽章就一文不值 |
[25:26] | Stop it. | 别想了 |
[25:31] | Ray. | 雷 |
[25:33] | Ray, hey. Hey, come on, man. | 雷 兄弟别这样 |
[25:34] | You deserve better than this. | 你值得更好的结果 |
[25:38] | Deserve what I deserve. | 我只值得我值得的 |
[25:47] | All right, I hate to be the one | 好吧 我也不想这样 |
[25:48] | to do this, but we need to take a step back | 但我们得放一放 |
[25:50] | from the Senior Chief Perry issue and focus on | 高级士官长佩里的事 |
[25:51] | on what we did and didn’t do right during the op. | 专注行动中做对和没做对的点 |
[25:55] | We’re all gonna have to debrief the Command. | 我们都需要向指挥部汇报 |
[25:57] | Reps from Langley are already waiting in Virginia Beach. | 兰利的代表已经在弗吉尼亚海滩等着了 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:02] | If we had successfully rescued Dr. Craig, | 如果当初我们成功救出了克雷格医生 |
[26:04] | none of this would be an issue, | 就不必为这些烦恼了 |
[26:06] | but the failure added to the fact that we ran an op | 但这次失败又增加了一个事实 我们在 |
[26:08] | without ISR overwatch or comms | 没有侦查监视设备监控或通讯的情况下 |
[26:10] | is gonna open us up to a whole lot of questions. | 进行了一次行动 将给我们带来很多问题 |
[26:13] | Now, when exactly did we shut down comms with Bravo? | 我们到底什么时候和B队停止通讯的 |
[26:17] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[26:21] | I-I shut the link when we left the clinic. | 我 我们离开诊所的时候我就断了连接 |
[26:24] | And that’s when we pulled ISR off target? | 就在那时我们让侦察监视设备脱离了目标 |
[26:27] | I’m gonna have to check, sir. | 我得去检查一下 长官 |
[26:28] | Uh, it’s a little fuzzy. | 我记忆有点模糊 |
[26:30] | Okay, we’ll pull up the logs and check the time stamps. | 好的 我们去查一下日志和时间戳 |
[26:40] | I can’t remember what I did. | 我记不起来我做了什么 |
[26:41] | You were concussed. It’s okay. | 你受到了脑震荡 没关系 |
[26:44] | I’ll figure out when ISR left target. | 我会查出侦察监视设备什么时候脱离的目标 |
[26:48] | If there was ISR over target, | 如果侦察监视设备监控着目标 |
[26:50] | this could make things a lot worse for Ray. | 这对雷来说就更难了 |
[26:52] | If that footage exists, | 如果录像存在 |
[26:55] | it can’t see the light of day. | 不能让它重现天日 |
[27:02] | You’re making a mistake, Ray. | 雷 你这是在犯错 |
[27:06] | No, Sonny, I made a mistake. | 不 桑尼 我已经犯错了 |
[27:09] | What the hell’s wrong with you, man? | 你到底哪根筋不对 兄弟 |
[27:13] | You think you’re better than all of us? That it? | 你觉得你比我们都强 是这样吗 |
[27:16] | Hell no. | 当然不是 |
[27:18] | Just that the teams need to be better than this. | 只是小队要比这更好 |
[27:23] | When you pull your foot out of a bucket of water, | 你把水桶里的脚抬起来的时候 |
[27:26] | it don’t leave a hole. | 并不会留下一个洞 |
[27:29] | Goes right back in. | 水会立刻填满 |
[27:33] | But not this time, Ray, you… | 但这次不是 雷 你 |
[27:36] | we can’t replace you. | 你是我们替代不了的 |
[27:40] | You guys will be fine. | 没了我大家也一样 |
[27:41] | You know, people always ask me why it is that I-I do this job. | 人们常常问为什么我要做这份工作 |
[27:47] | And it ain’t about the fighting, it ain’t about the brotherhood. | 不是为了战斗 不是为了兄弟情 |
[27:51] | It’s about you, it’s about Clay, it’s about Jason, | 是因为你 因为克莱 因为杰森 |
[27:55] | together, brotherhood, doing what we do best. | 我们一起 兄弟情 做我们最擅长的事 |
[27:59] | And-and you take that away, and… | 你要夺走这些 |
[28:01] | Ray, I don’t know what the point of all this is, then. | 雷 我不知道之后这些还有什么意义 |
[28:05] | We all got a line we can’t cross, Sonny. | 我们都有不可逾越的底线 桑尼 |
[28:08] | This one’s mine. | 这是我的底线 |
[28:10] | Nobody wins here, Ray. | 没有人是赢家 雷 |
[28:13] | What, this truth just suddenly makes up | 怎么 这个真相突然能弥补 |
[28:15] | for 18 years of warfare? | 十八年的战争吗 |
[28:19] | I couldn’t ask for a more loyal teammate. | 我找不到更忠诚的队友了 |
[28:23] | And there’s nobody I’d rather have backing me up. | 我也找不到比你们更支持我的人了 |
[28:27] | But this is my decision. | 但这是我的决定 |
[28:30] | So back me up on it. | 所以支持我吧 |
[28:40] | Wait, Ray, you don’t, you don’t have to do this, okay? | 等等 雷 你不 你不用这样做 好吗 |
[28:43] | Sonny’s right, it’s just war. | 桑尼是对的 这只是战争 |
[28:45] | I’ve seen way worse swept under the rug. | 我见过比这更糟的事 |
[28:46] | If I let you all lie for me, | 如果我让你们为我撒谎 |
[28:48] | then I fail in the role | 那么我就辜负了 |
[28:49] | that’s been handed to me by the team. | 这个队伍所交付给我的职责 |
[28:51] | If I let the brotherhood’s loyalty sacrifice our honor, | 如果我用兄弟间的忠诚牺牲了我们的荣耀 |
[28:54] | then I don’t deserve to be here. | 那我不配待在这里 |
[28:56] | And if I have to leave to preserve Bravo’s dignity… | 如果我必须离开 以维护B队的尊严 |
[29:03] | young brother, so be it. | 兄弟 那就这样吧 |
[29:08] | On our final approach. | 接近最终目标 |
[29:10] | We’ll be on the ground in ten minutes. | 我们十分钟后到达地面 |
[29:15] | Go. | 去吧 |
[29:39] | Master Chief Hayes. | 海斯总士官长 |
[29:41] | Have your team get their uniforms on. | 让你的队员们穿上制服 |
[29:43] | Command is standing by, ready for your debrief. | 指挥部已就位 准备听取你的汇报 |
[29:45] | A serious explanation is in order here. | 我们要有一个严肃的解释 |
[29:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[29:48] | All right, let’s go. Let’s dejock. | 好了 我们走 换衣服 |
[29:50] | Meet everybody in the team room. Let’s move. | 所有人会议室见 走吧 |
[30:25] | Everything changes the moment I walk off this plane. | 我走下这架飞机的那一刻所有的事都将改变 |
[30:31] | Look, Ray, you know what? | 雷 你知道吗 |
[30:31] | I should never have gone after Dr. Craig. It was… | 我不该去找克雷格医生的 这件事 |
[30:35] | Bravo was too deep in the red and I pressed it. | B队处境危急 我还施加压力 |
[30:38] | Shots down range. We did our best, just like we always do. | 射程范围内 我们和往常一样尽力了 |
[30:44] | Uh, you know what, you went warrant, | 你走了准尉路线 |
[30:47] | you went warrant for me and Bravo, | 你为了我和B队成为准尉 |
[30:49] | and this is how I repay you? | 我却这样报答你 |
[30:52] | No easy day. You… | 艰难的一天 你 |
[30:55] | Just so happened my number was up, right? | 只是刚好我也完蛋了 |
[30:59] | Not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[31:02] | The team, man, rolling with you, | 这个团队 兄弟 跟着你混的日子 |
[31:03] | have been the best damn years of my life. | 是我这辈子最难忘的时光 |
[31:06] | Want you to know, I’m-I’m gonna go to Command, | 我要去找指挥部 |
[31:09] | I’m gonna do everything that I can to… | 我要尽全力 |
[31:12] | to keep you out of their crosshairs, all right? | 让你免于成为他们的攻击目标 |
[31:14] | Anything I can. | 竭尽我所能 |
[31:18] | You know what, sometimes I wish I could rip my eyes | 有时候我真希望自己能把眼睛挖出来 |
[31:20] | out of my head so that Naima see through them, you know? | 让奈玛看看我眼中的一切 |
[31:23] | See all the stuff I’ve seen, the things I’ve done. | 看看我眼中的事 我所做过的一切 |
[31:28] | But she’ll never really know. | 但她永远无法理解 |
[31:33] | No matter how hard I try, no… | 不论我如此努力向她证明 |
[31:36] | no one’s ever gonna… | 没有人能 |
[31:38] | no one’s ever gonna understand all of this, you know? | 没有人能理解我所做的一切 |
[31:40] | Except my teammates. Yeah. | 除了我的队友们 |
[31:42] | My brothers. | 我的兄弟们 |
[31:50] | I don’t know what life looks like without… | 我不知道没有这一切的生活是什么样子 |
[31:53] | without that connection, you know? That bond. | 没有了这种联系 这种羁绊 |
[32:00] | I love my family, | 我爱我的家人 |
[32:03] | but without Bravo, I… | 但没有B队的生活 我 |
[32:07] | I’ll walk through this life alone. | 我将孤独得走完后半生 |
[32:13] | Trident or no Trident, we’re always gonna be brothers, Ray. | 不管在不在团队 我们永远都是兄弟 雷 |
[32:19] | Always gonna be brothers. | 永远都是好兄弟 |
[32:21] | Never gonna change. All right? | 这点不会改变 |
[32:23] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[32:36] | Gentlemen… before Jason | 先生们 在杰森 |
[32:39] | gives his AAR to the Command, just want to make sure | 把战后报告交给指挥部之前 再确认一下 |
[32:41] | that you’re all on the same page. | 你们都已达成共识 |
[32:44] | You know we are. | 明知故问 |
[32:45] | Just rip the Band-Aid off already. | 不要卖关子了 痛快点 |
[32:47] | So you all support the idea | 所以你们都同意 |
[32:49] | that Ray threw the offensive grenade | 雷将杀伤性手榴弹 |
[32:51] | in the room with the hostage. | 扔进了有人质的房间里 |
[32:52] | You know I’ve been through all this, stop, | 我已经经历过一次 别 |
[32:54] | stop twisting the knife. | 别在伤口上撒盐了 |
[32:57] | Ensign Davis, Agent Ellis | 戴维斯少尉和特工艾利斯 |
[32:59] | have something to show you. | 有东西要给你们看 |
[33:05] | In the chaos leaving Caracas, | 在离开加拉加斯的混乱中 |
[33:07] | we didn’t realize we had ISR over the target | 我们没注意到在行动中有侦察监视设备 |
[33:10] | during the op. | 监视着目标 |
[33:36] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[33:38] | It appears as though someone threw something from the outside | 很明显有人从克雷格医生关押的地方外 |
[33:41] | into the room where Dr. Craig was held. | 往里面扔进了某样东西 |
[33:43] | So you’re telling me that that caused the explosion? | 你的意思是那个东西引发的爆炸 |
[33:46] | So who did it? | 是谁扔的 |
[33:49] | Let me see a second here. Ray, and, uh, | 让我理一理 雷 还有 |
[33:51] | and Sonny, you’re inside the second hallway. | 桑尼 你们在第二个走廊那里 |
[33:53] | Right? Clay and Trent, | 克莱和特伦特 |
[33:56] | you were clearing the hot hallway, that leaves Vic… | 你们在清除走廊的敌人 还剩下维克 |
[34:01] | Vic… you killed the tango on that stairwell. | 维克 你在楼梯上干掉了目标 |
[34:06] | Yeah. Right next to where they were holding Dr. Craig. | 就在他们关押克雷格医生的旁边 |
[34:12] | You want to tell us what happened, Vic? | 告诉我们事情的经过 维克 |
[34:15] | Don’t leave anything out this time. | 说详细点 不要放过任何细节 |
[34:41] | I’ve… I’ve got heavy fire! | 这里火力太猛了 |
[34:44] | Bravo 1, this is 7. | B1 这里是B7 |
[35:05] | Ray! Dr. Craig is down! | 雷 克雷格医生倒下了 |
[35:08] | Bravo 1, this is Bravo 2. | B1 这里是B2 |
[35:10] | We have one hotel kilo! | 我有个人质死了 |
[35:18] | We should string you up, kid. | 真该绞死你 小子 |
[35:19] | You were gonna let Ray hang. | 你是打算让雷来背锅 |
[35:21] | Coward! Come here! | 懦夫 过来 |
[35:22] | Come here! | 过来 |
[35:32] | So Ray convinces Jason to draft you, | 雷说服杰森选你进来 |
[35:34] | sits around, listens to your BS little sob stories, | 在你身边 倾听你那些悲情故事 |
[35:36] | and this is how you repay him? | 你就这么报答他 |
[35:38] | All my times on the teams, | 我在队里这么长时间 |
[35:39] | I’ve never seen anything like this, Vic. | 从没见过这种事情 维克 |
[35:43] | I’ll let Command know that we have an answer. | 我会告诉指挥部我们有答案了 |
[35:46] | This is ugly. | 这太不堪了 |
[35:48] | But probably a justified action, | 但可能属于合理行为 |
[35:50] | given that Vic did not know Dr. Craig was in that room. | 鉴于维克不知道克雷格医生在房间里 |
[35:55] | I’ll leave you to sort out the rest. | 你们自己解决剩下的事情吧 |
[36:09] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么要辩解的吗 |
[36:11] | No lies. | 不许撒谎 |
[36:17] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[36:19] | I knew there were vests on target. | 我知道目标穿了炸弹背心 |
[36:21] | But I didn’t have an angle on the shooter. | 但我看不到枪手在哪 |
[36:24] | I had to do something. | 我总得采取行动 |
[36:28] | And I didn’t know Dr. Craig was in the room. | 我不知道克雷格医生在房间里 |
[36:31] | So I threw a homewrecker. | 所以才投掷了纵火手榴弹 |
[36:31] | Throwing a homewrecker’s the least of your worries. | 纵火手榴弹是最无关紧要的事了 |
[36:34] | You left Ray hanging in the wind. | 你让雷身处困境 |
[36:35] | To take the heat on a career ender. | 承受职业生涯终结的风险 |
[36:36] | No. When the S-vest theory took shape, | 不是这样 本来炸弹背心说法成形时 |
[36:39] | it seemed like nobody would get blamed. | 看起来没人会被问责 |
[36:41] | – But things spiraled… – Spiraled? | -但后来事情升级了 -升级了 |
[36:42] | Spiraled? | 升级了 |
[36:44] | You buried the one man who brought you onto Bravo. | 你背叛了那个带你进B队的人 |
[36:48] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:49] | – N-No, I… – Get. Out. | -不 我… -出去 |
[36:51] | Get out. | 出去 |
[36:53] | Stand by outside. | 在外边等着 |
[37:28] | What the hell are we gonna do with this kid, huh? | 我们该怎么处理他 |
[37:30] | I got a shovel and a bag of lye in my car. | 我车里有铲子和碱液 |
[37:33] | Death’s the easy way out. | 让他死太便宜他了 |
[37:35] | Kid’s gonna have to live with this shame. | 得让他一直背负这份耻辱 |
[37:38] | We’ve got to punish him somehow. | 总得惩罚他 |
[37:40] | Question is… how severe the penalty should be. | 问题是 该给多重的惩罚 |
[37:44] | Always knew this kid was shady, man. | 一直觉得这小子很可疑 |
[37:46] | Blue Falcon finally exposed himself for who he really is. | 蓝隼终于露出了他的真面目 |
[37:50] | Letting Ray think | 让雷以为 |
[37:51] | he killed Dr. Craig is unforgiveable. | 是自己杀了克雷格医生 这不可饶恕 |
[37:53] | We got to take his bird, right? | 我们得铲除害群之马 对吧 |
[37:55] | 18 years on the team, | 在队里十八年了 |
[37:56] | I’ve never had to rip a Trident off. | 从来没有摘掉过谁的三叉戟徽章 |
[38:00] | Kid’s roadkill. | 这小子丧心病狂 |
[38:02] | My biggest fear is losing Bravo. | 我最不想发生的事情就是失去B队 |
[38:05] | He ain’t ever gonna shake that. | 他根本不在乎 |
[38:08] | I just had to live with the thought of losing Bravo. | 我差点就要离开B队了 |
[38:10] | I… I don’t wish it on anyone. | 我不想任何人遭受这样的事情 |
[38:13] | I mean, do, do we have to kick him off the team for good? | 我们真的得让他永久离队吗 |
[38:15] | I mean, what other punishments exist? | 有没有其他惩罚方式 |
[38:17] | Bust him down a rank. | 让他降级 |
[38:19] | Can’t get much lower than new guy. | 本来就是新人 降不下去了 |
[38:21] | Send him to the fleet for a disciplinary review? | 让他去接受纪律审查 |
[38:23] | Or he could do, uh, the marine mammal program. | 或者送他去参加海洋哺乳动物计划 |
[38:27] | In about a year, he’d be back on Bravo | 大概一年之后 如果改过自新了 |
[38:29] | if he redeems himself. | 可以回B队 |
[38:30] | How-how can you possibly redeem yourself after something like this? | 都做出这种事了 怎么改过自新 |
[38:33] | This isn’t fog of war, man, | 这不是什么战争迷雾 |
[38:35] | this is, this is a guy putting himself | 这是一个人把自己的利益 |
[38:36] | ahead of the team. | 放在全队之前 |
[38:37] | All right, look, you know what, Ray? | 好吧 你知道吗 雷 |
[38:39] | He stuck a knife in your back. | 他在你背后插刀 |
[38:40] | You’re gonna have to make the call. | 得你来做决定 |
[38:42] | Trent? Go get Vic. Bring him in. | 特伦特 把维克叫进来 |
[39:06] | I should have owned up to what I did. | 我应该坦白我所做的事 |
[39:09] | But I never intended for Ray to take the fall for this. | 但我从没打算让雷替我背锅 |
[39:12] | You have a funny way of showing that. | 你好像不是这么做的 |
[39:13] | Yeah, you were gonna let Ray wear it | 是啊 要不是有侦察监视录像 |
[39:15] | till that ISR footage showed up. | 这锅你就打算一直让雷背着 |
[39:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:20] | Ray’s a great man. | 雷是个好人 |
[39:24] | A better mentor and the perfect teammate. | 一个好的导师和完美的队友 |
[39:27] | He deserved better. | 不应该受到这种对待 |
[39:29] | You ain’t here to sell us on Ray. | 不是让你来夸奖雷的 |
[39:32] | Your ass is on the line right now. | 现在有麻烦的人是你 |
[39:37] | Bravo’s given me family | B队让我有了家 |
[39:40] | and a sense of belonging that I’ve been looking for | 还有我这一生一直在寻找的 |
[39:43] | my whole life. | 归属感 |
[39:46] | When I heard that Dr. Craig was dead because of me… | 当我听到克雷格医生因为我而死的时候 |
[39:52] | I figured I’d lose my brothers, too, | 我觉得我要是承认是我的错 |
[39:54] | if I took the fall. | 我会失去兄弟们 |
[39:56] | What, so you were okay with | 但雷失去兄弟 |
[39:57] | letting Ray lose his brothers instead? | 你就无所谓吗 |
[40:00] | I panicked. | 我慌了 |
[40:03] | Made the worst decision of my life. | 做了凭生最错误的决定 |
[40:07] | I don’t deserve to be your teammate, Ray. | 我不配做你的队友 雷 |
[40:11] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:15] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[40:19] | I should’ve taught you better, kid. | 是我没教好你 小子 |
[40:22] | You should’ve known this team | 应该让你知道 |
[40:23] | would’ve went shields up to protect you. | 全队都会保护你的 |
[40:26] | That’s what the brotherhood’s all about. | 这就是兄弟情的精神 |
[40:30] | What binds us together more than anything? | 是什么让大家团结在一起 |
[40:33] | – Trust. – That’s right. That’s right. | -信任 -对 对 |
[40:38] | Gives us a bond that nobody outside of this team | 这种团队凝聚力 |
[40:40] | could possibly fathom. | 是外人无法体会的 |
[40:42] | It does. | 确实是 |
[40:49] | You’re a good man, Vic. | 你是个好人 维克 |
[40:53] | And you got a pure soul. | 你心灵纯洁 |
[40:56] | You’ve been counted out by this world, | 你一直受到这个世界的排挤 |
[40:57] | and you’ve done your very best to prove the world wrong. | 而你却竭尽全力证明这个世界错了 |
[41:03] | And nobody knows more than I do that we should not be judged | 没人比我更清楚 在一个人最糟糕的时刻 |
[41:05] | on our worst moments. | 不应该受到指责 |
[41:22] | I forgive you. Come here. | 我原谅你了 过来 |
[41:26] | Thank you, Ray. Thank you. | 谢谢你 雷 谢谢 |
[41:33] | But I don’t trust you. | 但我不信任你了 |
[41:39] | I can’t let my teammates go outside the wire with you | 我不能让我的队友跟一个 |
[41:40] | if you don’t have their backs. | 保证不了他们安全的人去前线 |
[41:42] | No, I… I always will, okay? | 不 我能做到 行吗 |
[41:46] | Bravo’s my family. | B队是我的家 |
[41:52] | You have my word. My bond. | 我向你保证 我发誓 |
[41:56] | No… | 不行 |
[41:58] | You shattered that bond. | 你毁掉了你的誓言 |
[42:04] | You time with Bravo Team’s over. | 你在B队的生涯结束了 |
[42:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:32] | Get out. | 出去 |
[42:45] | – Hardest thing I ever had to do. – Yeah. | -这是我做过的最艰难的事情 -是啊 |
[42:48] | Ripped away what he held closest to his heart. | 撕掉了最贴近他心的东西 |
[42:50] | You had no choice. | 你也没办法 |
[42:52] | Wearing the Trident, it’s not a right. | 佩戴三叉戟徽章不是权力 |
[42:55] | It’s a damn privilege. | 而是荣幸 |
[42:57] | Right. | 对 |
[42:59] | – Come on. – Yeah, brother. | -走吧 -好的 兄弟 |