时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | If you really want to protect your brothers, | 如果你真的想保护你的兄弟们 |
[00:07] | you can’t just be their sheepdog when you’re downrange. | 就不能只想着在战场上保护他们 |
[00:11] | Op last week proved I’m squared away outside the wire. | 上周的行动证明了我已经准备好上前线了 |
[00:14] | That’s all that matters, right? | 这才是最重要的 不是吗 |
[00:15] | Take the shot, Ray! | 开枪啊 雷 |
[00:17] | Pull it together, man. | 振作起来啊 兄弟 |
[00:20] | – Metal’s down! – RPG tore him up. | -全金属被击倒了 -火箭筒把他击倒了 |
[00:23] | We are under fire. I say again, we are under fire. | 我们受到炮火攻击 重复 我们受到炮火攻击 |
[00:26] | Figure out who’s firing those missiles on the ground? | 你们查清楚是谁发射的导弹了吗 |
[00:27] | Yes. Russian contractors. | 是的 俄罗斯雇佣兵 |
[00:37] | Blow through! Blow through! | 快速通过 快速通过 |
[00:54] | Mortars are getting way too close. | 迫击炮离得太近了 |
[00:57] | You hear me, Ray? | 听见了吗 雷 |
[00:59] | Russians are walking those Tootsie Rolls in. | 俄罗斯人正在推进迫击炮的位置 |
[01:01] | Ray! | 雷 |
[01:02] | They’re bracketing us while they get into position. | 他们在夹叉射击包围我们 |
[01:05] | These guys know what they’re doing. | 这些人目标明确 |
[01:06] | Matter of time before they’re on us. | 击中我们只是时间问题 |
[01:09] | Push forward! | 前进 |
[01:11] | Push forward! Push forward! | 前进 前进 |
[01:15] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. We have incoming mortar fire. | 作战中心 我是B2 我们受到迫击炮攻击 |
[01:17] | We need air support ASAP. How copy? | 我们需要空中支援 越快越好 收到请回复 |
[01:19] | Copy, Bravo 2. Stand by. | 收到 B2 待命 |
[01:27] | Russians are about to drop the hammer.Spin up the QRF. | 俄罗斯人准备加速发射 通知快速反应部队 |
[01:29] | Flight commander can’t send additional support | 飞行指挥官无法用地对空导弹 |
[01:31] | with surface-to-air missiles in the region. | 为该区域提供额外支持 |
[01:32] | Our boys are gonna get overrun without more boots on the ground. | 如果没有更多支援 我们的队员撑不下去的 |
[01:35] | Tell you what. Look, we approach from the north, | 这样吧 我们从北边进入 |
[01:36] | we can avoid the SAMs, right? | 可以避开地对空导弹 对吗 |
[01:38] | We fly Nap of the earth, hills should help us avoid the MANPADs. | 我们贴地飞行 山丘应该能帮我们避开防空导弹 |
[01:41] | Rest of your crew will agree? | 其他队员同意吗 |
[01:42] | No chance they’ll leave your boys behind. | 他们不可能丢下你的队员们 |
[01:44] | I’ll get the bird prepped. | 我去准备直升机 |
[01:46] | It’s gonna get messy out there. You two know what you’re asking? | 情况将会变得很复杂 你们俩明白自己的请求吗 |
[01:48] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[01:49] | Give me two minutes to kit up. | 给我两分钟时间准备 |
[01:50] | Need all the guns you can get. | 我去召集所有人手 |
[02:11] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[02:13] | Ray’s in… Look, the team’s in trouble. | 雷在… 队伍遇到麻烦了 |
[02:15] | We bust our ass to get to them. | 我们要拼尽全力支援他们 |
[02:17] | Long as that SAM launcher’s online, | 只要地对空导弹还在 |
[02:20] | doesn’t matter how much backup we give Bravo. | 派多少人去支援B队都没用 |
[02:23] | Best way to help is to take out those missiles first. | 最好的方法是先打掉那些导弹 |
[02:28] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 这里是B1 |
[02:28] | Requesting coordinates for the enemy MANPADs. | 请求敌方防空导弹坐标 |
[02:31] | Roger that, Bravo 1. Stand by. | 收到 B1 待命 |
[02:35] | Any word from the Nigerians? | 尼日利亚人那边有消息吗 |
[02:36] | Still engaging Boko. | 还在和博科交火 |
[02:37] | No assets to send as reinforcements. | 没有人员可以派去支援 |
[02:39] | So our cavalry’s three operators. | 所以我们的队伍只有三名作战人员 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[02:44] | Sir, I’m requesting clearance for air support in Nigeria. | 长官 请求批准在尼日利亚境内提供空中支援 |
[02:48] | The presence of Russian-sponsored contractors | 俄国雇佣兵的出现 |
[02:50] | puts our operators at risk from a more sophisticated enemy. | 让我们的作战人员面临更复杂的险境 |
[02:54] | Well, you’re not wrong, Lieutenant, | 你说得对 上校 |
[02:55] | but there’s concern it’ll look like we’re sending | 但有担忧认为这会看起来像 |
[02:57] | an American invasion force | 是美国入侵部队 |
[02:58] | to kill Russian civilians and secure an oil pipeline. | 为了保护石油管道杀死俄罗斯平民 |
[03:01] | You’re worried about optics? | 你担心公众影响吗 |
[03:03] | I’m worried about our men on the ground, | 我担心我们地面上的兄弟 |
[03:05] | but the politics means this isn’t Command’s call. | 但是从政治上讲这不是指挥部能决定的 |
[03:07] | Got to run it up the line. | 要按章程办事 |
[03:09] | Well, if anyone can make it happen, it’s you. | 要是有人能做到 也只有你了 |
[03:11] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[03:15] | They’re on the “X”! Lay it down! | 他们正在射程核心 快动手 |
[04:01] | Secondary infil route will run us past the SAM position. | 辅助潜入路径带我们经过地对空导弹位置 |
[04:03] | Let’s split up. I want two on foot patrol, | 咱们分头行动 我要两人步行巡逻 |
[04:06] | third on overwatch. | 三人守望 |
[04:08] | Copy. | 收到 |
[04:09] | Negative. I want you on my maneuver side. | 不行 你听我调遣 |
[04:11] | I’ll set up as a base element. | 我作为基准位 |
[04:13] | Cool. | 好的 |
[04:25] | The hell? | 什么情况 |
[04:26] | I’m taking serious accurate fire up here! | 我这里被精准打击严重 |
[04:29] | Anybody got eyes on the sniper? | 有人看到狙击手在哪儿吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah, that’s accurate. | 是的 很准 |
[04:39] | Looks like it’s from about 300 meters out to the east. | 看着像是大约往东三百米 |
[04:44] | More than one. | 不止一个 |
[04:47] | Ray, we can’t stay here much longer, man. | 雷 我们在这里待不了太久 |
[04:51] | Bravo 3, push left. | B3 向左推进 |
[04:53] | Light ’em up! | 开火 |
[04:56] | Push left! Push left! Moving! | 向左推进 向左推进 走 |
[05:20] | Bravo actual, this is 1. What’s your status? | B1呼叫B队代理指挥官 你那边什么情况 |
[05:22] | Moving. | 在行进 |
[05:26] | Don’t engage until we’re on top of them, got it? | 等我们到他们上方再开火 好吧 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:54] | Shift left! Get left! | 转向左 向左 |
[05:56] | Moving! | 行进 |
[06:44] | We don’t have time for this. | 没时间了 |
[06:46] | Prep for frag. | 准备投掷手雷 |
[06:46] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[06:52] | – Frag out? – Frag out. | -扔出手雷 -手雷扔出 |
[07:15] | Back, back, back, back! | 退后 退后 |
[07:20] | 2, this is 3. Sniper team’s led us into a belt-fed ambush. | B3呼叫B2 狙击队把我们逼进了重机枪伏击圈 |
[07:24] | We’re not gonna take ’em without more shooters. | 枪手不够打不下来他们 |
[07:27] | Repeat, we are not gonna take ’em without more shooters. | 重复 枪手不够打不下来 |
[07:31] | Bravo 3, this is 2. | B3 我是B2 |
[07:32] | We’re still engaged at our position. | 我们这里仍在交火中 |
[07:34] | Can’t get to you. | 过不去你那里 |
[07:35] | Not sure Sonny’ll be able to hold out till Ray can consolidate. | 不确定在雷与我们汇合前 桑尼能否顶住 |
[07:37] | Ray doesn’t stand a chance. | 雷没有机会了 |
[07:39] | Enemy’s way ahead of his decisions. | 他决定前敌人已占尽先机 |
[07:41] | He’s gonna have to dig in. Collect Soto, get to Sonny. | 他要加入战斗 找到索托 和桑尼汇合 |
[07:45] | How’re we gonna do that? | 怎么才能做到 |
[07:46] | Havoc, this is 1. | 作战中心 我是B1 |
[07:48] | We need immediate air support. | 我们需要立即空中支援 |
[07:49] | SAMs are down. | 地对空导弹失效了 |
[07:54] | Bravo 3, this is 1. | B3 我是B1 |
[07:55] | Heading to your pos in an enemy vehicle. | 我正驾驶敌方车辆往你那去 |
[07:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:16] | You want to tell me what the hell’s going on? | 你能告诉我到底发生什么了吗 |
[08:17] | We got multiple snipers up on that ridgeline. | 那条山脊上有多个狙击手 |
[08:20] | We’re pinned down by a belt-fed. | 我们被个弹药篓子盯上了 |
[08:23] | What’s the call, Jace? | 什么指令 老杰 |
[08:24] | You tell me! You’re in the fight. | 你说呢 是你在打仗 |
[08:28] | Hey! Look at me. Take a breath and make the call. | 看着我 深呼吸 下指令 |
[08:34] | We set up a hunter-killer team for that machine gun, | 我们为那把机枪设立一个猎杀小组 |
[08:36] | and we flank out the sniper position. | 我们从侧面攻击阻击手 |
[08:40] | How do we split? | 我们怎么分工 |
[08:41] | Have Alpha run that truck east as a maneuver element, | 让A队把那辆车往东开 作为机动部队 |
[08:44] | and we’ll set up base to fire. | 我们会建立基地射击 |
[08:46] | Alpha 2, 6. Take the truck. | A2 A6 把车开走 |
[08:50] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[08:51] | Alpha 3, Clay, Brock, light the snipers. | A3 克莱 布罗克 打狙击手 |
[08:53] | Move! Move! | 动起来 动起来 |
[09:01] | Move! | 动起来 |
[09:13] | Cover! | 掩护 |
[09:30] | Bravo 1, this is Alpha 2. We’re set. | B1 我是A3 我们准备好了 |
[09:33] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[09:44] | I’ll take the right. You go left, Brock. | 我去右边 你去左边 布罗克 |
[09:46] | On me, ready? | 等我信号 准备好了吗 |
[09:48] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[09:57] | Bravo 1, this is 6. | B1 这里是B6 |
[09:58] | Enemy snipers are down. | 敌方狙击手已击毙 |
[10:05] | Alpha 2, keep hammering. | A2 继续猛攻 |
[10:13] | Bravo 1, this is Alpha 2. They’re down. | B1 这里是A2 敌军已消灭 |
[10:16] | Bravo 2, this is 1. | B2 我是B1 |
[10:17] | Enemy snipers and machine gun positions are down. | 敌方狙击手和机枪阵地已消灭 |
[10:19] | Tell me what you need. Over. | 告诉我你需要什么 完毕 |
[10:21] | We need close air support ASAP. | 我们需要尽快有近空支援 |
[10:23] | We’re gonna have to fall back soon. | 我们很快就必须撤退了 |
[10:29] | V2-5 Victor 2-5, | |
[10:31] | how far out are you? | 你们还有多远 |
[10:33] | Headed your way, Bravo 1. | 在往你那去了 B1 |
[10:35] | We’re coming in hot. | 我们马上就来 |
[10:38] | Helo coming in! | 直升机来了 |
[11:14] | Good effects on target, Bravo 1. | 打击目标效果很好 B1 |
[11:15] | Remaining forces are bugging out and going home. | 剩余部队正在撤离并返回 |
[11:17] | Havoc, this is 1. The target is secure. | 作战中心 这里是B1 目标安全了 |
[11:20] | Standing by for RTB. | 已准备好返回 |
[11:21] | Copy, 1. Stand by for partner force. | 收到 B1 已为友军做好准备 |
[11:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:34] | Took a few punches, but I’m still standing. | 挨了几拳头 但我还活着呢 |
[11:36] | All right. | 好极了 |
[11:40] | Thanks for having our six. | 感谢保护我们后方 |
[11:41] | Words I bet you never expected to say when we first met, huh? | 我们第一次见时 你肯定没想过要说这话吧 |
[11:56] | Metal was stable when we left. | 我们离开时金属情况稳定 |
[11:59] | All right! | 好的 |
[12:01] | Who wants to tell Metal that he missed out on the Red Dawn reboot? | 谁想告诉全金属他错过《赤色黎明》重启了 |
[12:04] | Not it! | 我不去 |
[12:06] | Not it! | 我不干 |
[12:13] | Yeah, buddy. | 没错 伙计 |
[12:41] | Med bay’s on the 0-2 level! | 医疗舱提高到二级水平了 |
[12:44] | Metal will smell us before he hears us. | 全金属应该提前闻到我们的味道了 |
[12:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:02] | His leg injury was aggravated, | 他的腿伤恶化了 |
[13:04] | and a bone shard sliced his femoral artery. | 一块碎骨划破了他的股动脉 |
[13:07] | The doctors did everything they could, but… | 医生已经尽全力抢救了 可是… |
[13:11] | Full Metal’s gone. | 全金属已经去世了 |
[13:46] | He gave his life for ours. | 他为我们牺牲了 |
[13:53] | Shielded us from an RPG. | 他替我们挡了火箭筒 |
[13:55] | Took the brunt of it. | 挡掉了主要的冲击力 |
[14:00] | Guessing, with Alpha here, we’re gonna be relieved | 想想如果A队在这 我们一定可以 |
[14:02] | from deployment early. | 早点脱离战斗 |
[14:04] | If Metal saves us any time on this ship, he, uh… | 全金属在这艘船上时刻都在帮我们 他 |
[14:08] | really was a hero to the end. | 他从始至终都是一位英雄 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna go talk to Command. | 我要去和司令聊聊 |
[14:20] | Never seen him lose someone in battle. | 从没见过他在战斗中失去队友 |
[14:25] | The way he was working on Metal in that helo… | 他在直升机里已经替全金属处理过了 |
[14:29] | we thought we saved him. | 我们还以为他没事了 |
[14:33] | You know, all he’s endured, | 这段时间他承受了那么多 |
[14:35] | this might be the loss that pushes him over the edge. | 这次失去全金属也许会让他彻底崩溃 |
[14:41] | No. Jason’s been in longer than any of us. | 不会 杰森比我们在这待的时间都长 |
[14:45] | He has his ways to deal with this. | 他自有处理这种事的方法 |
[14:48] | All those numbers he won’t delete from his phone. | 他在手机里有那么多不会删除的电话号码 |
[14:53] | Ignore and override? | 视而不见 听而不闻吗 |
[14:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[14:57] | Man had a chance to get out. | 他本来有机会离开 |
[14:59] | He knew what he was coming back to. | 他很清楚回来是为了什么 |
[15:02] | No part of this job he can’t handle. | 这项工作的方方面面他都能应付 |
[15:54] | So, uh, Metal wanted a burial at sea. | 全金属希望被海葬 |
[15:59] | Planning has already begun. We’ll… | 葬礼计划已经开始执行了 我们… |
[16:00] | lay him to rest before we depart. | 在离开前让他安息吧 |
[16:03] | He, uh… | 他… |
[16:05] | left this letter with his things. And, uh… | 在他的遗物里留了这封信 |
[16:07] | in case he got killed in battle, he, uh, | 以防万一他死在战斗中 他 |
[16:10] | wanted this to be… read. | 希望我们能…读一读 |
[16:12] | So I thought, um… | 所以我想… |
[16:17] | “To the knuckleheads of Bravo Team. | “致B队的傻瓜们 |
[16:19] | So that’s it. I’m gone. | 都结束了 我走了 |
[16:22] | How it happened doesn’t matter, | 我是怎么死的都无所谓 |
[16:23] | but if the details of my demise weren’t super ninja, | 但假如我牺牲的具体细节不是特别拉风 |
[16:27] | please change them so the tadpoles who come after | 拜托你们一定要修改一下 让后来者知道 |
[16:29] | know Full Metal didn’t ride the crazy train– he drove it.” | 全金属不是一般战士 而是超级战士 |
[16:35] | I hope I died a team guy and not just a SEAL. | 我希望作为队友死去 而不仅是一名海豹队员 |
[16:39] | I hope I held the line like those who came before us. | 我希望自己能如先辈一样坚守下去 |
[16:43] | I hope I did my job. | 我希望自己完成了使命 |
[16:45] | I know people on the outside | 我很清楚旁观的人 |
[16:47] | look at my life and see emptiness: | 回顾我的人生可能只看到空虚 |
[16:50] | no wife, | 没有妻子 |
[16:51] | no kids, | 没有孩子 |
[16:53] | no pets, | 没有宠物 |
[16:54] | no plants. | 没有绿植 |
[16:56] | But I married the Teams for a reason. | 但我投身海豹队是有理由的 |
[17:00] | I loved her with all my heart. | 我全心全意爱着它 |
[17:03] | I have no regrets. | 我没有遗憾 |
[17:05] | If the purpose of life is purpose, | 如果人生的目标是找到目标 |
[17:08] | I found mine. | 那我已经找到了 |
[17:10] | My choice was a commitment to serve. | 我的选择就是参军的决心 |
[17:13] | The battlefield was my home. | 战场就是我的家 |
[17:17] | And if I couldn’t live forever, | 如果我无法永远活下去 |
[17:20] | I’m glad I left this world | 我很庆幸我是与最爱的人们 |
[17:22] | doing what I love most | 一起做我最爱的事业 |
[17:24] | with the people I love most. | 而离开的这个世界 |
[17:32] | I miss you guys already.” | 我已经开始想你们了” |
[17:42] | Congrats on escaping sea life. | 恭喜你能逃离海上生活了 |
[17:44] | I’d feel better about leaving this ship | 要不是留下你独自忍受那个色狼 |
[17:46] | if I wasn’t leaving you here to put up with a predator. | 我会更开心能离开这艘船的 |
[17:48] | Just really wish that we’d found | 真希望我们能找到 |
[17:50] | any other woman that he’d done this to. | 其他被他骚扰过的女性 |
[17:52] | And I wish you hadn’t given up a shot at your dream job. | 我真希望你没有放弃你梦想的工作 |
[17:56] | Do you think that no one else has come forward | 你真的认为没有其他人站出来 |
[17:58] | because we’re really the only two people | 是因为只有我们两个 |
[17:59] | that have a problem with him? | 和他有过节吗 |
[18:02] | Look, it’s scary– | 这很可怕 |
[18:04] | risk being labeled a troublemaker | 仅仅为了想不受骚扰地工作 |
[18:06] | just for asking to do your job without being harassed. | 而被贴上麻烦制造者的标签 |
[18:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | Command Climate Specialist Kang found me an hour ago. | 指挥部气候专家康一小时前找到我 |
[18:24] | And, uh, apparently, word spread | 很显然 消息传开了 |
[18:26] | that anyone experiencing unwelcome behavior should speak up. | 说任何遭受无礼行为的人都应该大胆讲出来 |
[18:31] | And among the complaints were | 收到的投诉中 |
[18:33] | five more about Whitshaw. | 又有五条是关于卫肖的 |
[18:35] | Turns out the women on this ship are brave. | 事实证明这艘船上的女人很勇敢 |
[18:39] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[18:42] | So, contrary to what you think, | 所以 和你想的正相反 |
[18:44] | you’re not leaving me here to deal with a predator on my own. | 你并不是把我独自留下对抗那个色狼 |
[18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | You know, maybe Metal had it figured out. | 也许金属已经明白 |
[19:01] | The only damage he inflicted was on the battlefield. | 他承受的唯一伤害是在战场上 |
[19:04] | You’re whistling a different tune there, Blondie McFerrin. | 你吹错调子了 金发麦克菲林 |
[19:08] | Just trying to figure out how to protect everyone from… | 我只是想弄清楚如何保护大家不受… |
[19:11] | this job. | 这份工作的伤害 |
[19:12] | You can’t. | 你无法做到 |
[19:15] | No matter how hard you try. | 无论多么努力 |
[19:17] | This job will come home one too many times. | 这份工作的伤害将无数次回来 |
[19:20] | Bird leaves in ten. | 飞机十分钟后起飞 |
[19:42] | Made a lot of noise for a guy who didn’t say much. | 对一个说话不多的人来说 搞出了好大动静 |
[19:44] | First man I lost as OIC. | 我做总负责人以来第一次失去同伴 |
[19:47] | Asking myself a lot of questions. | 扪心自问了许多问题 |
[19:48] | Those questions never get answered. | 那些问题永远没有答案 |
[19:51] | Got a better perspective on mission success now. | 现在对成功完成任务有了更好的理解 |
[19:55] | Not a victory | 除非 |
[19:56] | unless everybody makes it home alive. | 所有人平安回家 不然不叫胜利 |
[20:01] | Not for you, we’d be heading home down even more men. | 对你来说不是 我们已经带了更多人回家 |
[20:04] | Took me a minute, but I get it now. | 花了我一些时间 但我现在懂了 |
[20:07] | Bravo couldn’t ask for a better sheepdog outside the wire. | B队在前线没有比你更好的领队了 |
[20:14] | Yeah. Outside the wire. | 是 在前线 |
[20:42] | There he is. | 看看谁来了 |
[20:43] | – Cheers. – Yeah. | -干杯 -没错 |
[20:46] | Have to say, you looking to me | 不得不说 你指望我 |
[20:48] | to make that call when the Russians were closing in, | 在那些俄罗斯人逼近的时候做决定 |
[20:52] | well, that was… | 那感觉真是 |
[20:53] | as welcome as a outhouse breeze. | 像茅厕里的小风一样窒息 |
[20:57] | But you came through. | 但是你挺过来了 |
[20:59] | This time. | 这次是 |
[21:02] | Got to admit, though, it did… | 不得不承认 那确实 |
[21:04] | did feel pretty damn good, you know? | 感觉挺他妈的好 你知道吗 |
[21:06] | That faith that you put in me, of being more than just a shooter. | 你给我的那种信任 相信我不只是一个开枪的 |
[21:12] | Oh, it’s not the first time the team needed you to step up. | 又不是第一次这个小队需要你站出来 |
[21:15] | I know I can count on you. | 我知道我可以指望你 |
[21:18] | And you need to know that, too. | 而且你也需要知道这一点 |
[21:20] | Yeah, maybe me playing knuckle-dragger | 或许我装作粗心大意 |
[21:23] | keeps expectations low and, | 能让别人不指望我 |
[21:26] | you know, prevents me from disappointing people. | 以防我让别人失望 |
[21:30] | That include your kid? | 那也包括你的孩子吗 |
[21:34] | My kid’s life is gonna be a hell of a lot cleaner | 没有邋遢的我参与其中 |
[21:36] | without my muddy boots dragged all over it. | 我孩子的生活会非常清净 |
[21:39] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[21:41] | My kids, Mikey and Emma– they could fill a book | 我的孩子们 小麦和艾玛 他们可以写一本书 |
[21:43] | with all the things that I’ve done wrong. | 里面写的都是我做错的事 |
[21:47] | You know, at the end of the day, | 知道吗 归根结底 |
[21:49] | they don’t care that we’re flawed frogmen. | 他们并不关心我们是个有缺点海豹队员 |
[21:51] | All they care about is that we love them and protect them. | 他们关心的只是我们爱他们并保护着他们 |
[21:56] | We step up, like you did on the battlefield. | 我们站出来 就像你在战场上那样 |
[22:00] | Hmm. Except parenting– that’s a… | 除了当家长 那 |
[22:03] | That’s a whole lot scarier. | 那更吓人 |
[22:06] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 没错 |
[22:13] | Did you ever think that, uh, when I drafted you, | 你有没有想到过 在我招募你的时候 |
[22:15] | we’d run the, uh, Mogadishu Mile together? | 我们会一起参加摩加迪沙长跑吗 |
[22:20] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是 |
[22:23] | I’m just glad that Boko knows what Bravo can do. | 我只是高兴博科圣地现在知道了B队的能耐 |
[22:28] | Gonna be seeing a lot of us. | 会经常见到我们 |
[22:30] | But my future’s with Bravo, | 但是我在B队的未来 |
[22:32] | kicking doors, all in, all the time. | 破门冲锋 全身投入 每时每刻 |
[22:34] | All in, all the time, right. | 全身投入 每时每刻 没错 |
[22:35] | That doesn’t leave you much room | 留给你自己在B队 |
[22:38] | for yourself outside of Bravo. | 以外的时间并不多 |
[22:41] | Sacrifices have to be made. | 必须做出牺牲 |
[22:43] | Metal knew that. | 金属知道这一点 |
[22:45] | Did what he had to do. | 他做了他应该做的 |
[22:46] | Metal did what was best for Metal. | 金属做的是对于他来说最好的 |
[22:49] | That doesn’t mean it’s best for you. | 那并不意味着对你也是最好的 |
[22:51] | You know, I thought I could have it all– | 你知道吗 我以为我可以全拥有 |
[22:53] | be you on the battlefield and Ray at home. | 在战场上像你一样 在家里像雷一样 |
[22:56] | This deployment opened my eyes to how arrogant that is. | 这次驻派让我知道那个想法是有多么傲慢 |
[22:58] | I drafted you because of that arrogance. | 我就是因为那份傲慢才招募的你 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[23:05] | If I want to fill your shoes, | 如果我想接替你的位置 |
[23:08] | it doesn’t seem fair to bring Stella down that path. | 让斯黛拉走那条路似乎不太公平 |
[23:12] | You know, maybe one day, you’ll wear that Bravo 1 patch. | 也许有一天 你会戴上B1的徽章 |
[23:14] | And if do, I’ll be the first one in line to buy you a drink. | 如果这样的话 我会第一个请你喝一杯 |
[23:19] | But if the price of that means you’re gonna end up, uh, | 但如果这样的代价是你最终 |
[23:23] | in a small little room above a garage, | 沦落到住进车库上到小房间 |
[23:26] | flicking on a microwave | 靠摆弄微波炉 |
[23:29] | to distract you from all your regrets, | 转移自己的悔恨 |
[23:32] | that’s not something I want to drink to. | 我不想为这事干杯 |
[23:36] | You saying you regret being Bravo 1? | 你是说你后悔成为B1吗 |
[23:38] | I’m saying we have to fight just as hard inside the wire | 我是说我们在铁网里也要拼尽全力 |
[23:41] | as we do outside the wire. | 就像我们在铁网外一样 |
[23:50] | 海军航空站 湾岛 弗吉尼亚海滩 弗吉尼亚 主喷气机基地 | |
[24:33] | Oh, my God, I missed you. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[24:35] | Come on. Come on. | 赶紧的 赶紧的 |
[24:38] | You know what, babe? I just realized | 宝贝 我刚意识到 |
[24:39] | maybe joy is inappropriate after losing Metal. | 也许失去金属后开心不太合适 |
[24:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:43] | Naima didn’t come to meet Ray? | 奈玛没有来见雷吗 |
[24:48] | You know what? You must be exhausted. | 你知道吗 你一定累坏了 |
[24:50] | Let-let… let’s just get you home, okay, baby? | 让我们先送你回家吧 好吗宝贝 |
[24:55] | What? | 什么 |
[24:58] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说过 |
[25:00] | If Ray and Naima can’t make it work, then who can? | 如果雷和奈玛都不能成功 谁能呢 |
[25:05] | What happens between them has no bearing on us. | 他们之间发生的事不该是我们的负担 |
[25:11] | Not just Ray and Naima. | 不仅是雷和奈玛 |
[25:14] | 90% of Team relationships. | 团队里大部分人的感情关系 |
[25:18] | Jason and Alana, | 杰森和阿兰娜 |
[25:21] | my parents. | 我的父母 |
[25:24] | What’s the definition of insanity? | 疯狂的定义是什么 |
[25:27] | Having this conversation in a car in an airport. | 在机场的车里说这番话 |
[25:30] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[25:33] | Let’s just get you home, baby. | 送你回家吧宝贝 |
[25:33] | I thought that I could handle what the 90% couldn’t. | 我以为我能处理大部分人处理不了的事 |
[25:39] | But even as Bravo 6, I failed to make us a priority. | 但即便作为B6 我都无法优先考虑我们 |
[25:46] | This job demands so much… | 这份工作要求太多 |
[25:49] | damages so many. | 损失太多 |
[25:53] | There’s no finish line for this war. | 这场战争没有终点 |
[25:58] | You know, I spent the whole plane flight home questioning | 我在回家的飞机上一直问自己 |
[26:00] | if it was… if it was fair to put us through all that. | 如果让我们经历这些是否公平 |
[26:08] | And did you come up with an answer? | 你想到答案了吗 |
[26:19] | All the collateral damage comes with the job… | 所有附带的损害都是工作带来的 |
[26:25] | The biggest tragedy would be using it | 最大的悲剧就是把它当做 |
[26:27] | as an excuse to not fight for a future with you. | 不和你一起争取未来的借口 |
[26:34] | We should get married. | 我们应该结婚 |
[26:42] | Are you hopped up on painkillers like your last proposal? | 你是不是像上次求婚那样磕了止痛药 |
[26:45] | Never been clearer about anything in my life. | 我这辈子从没这么清楚过 |
[26:49] | – Will you marry me? – Yes. | -你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意 |
[26:53] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -愿意 -是的 |
[27:03] | Shouldn’t you be at your taco spot | 你不是应该在你的塔可店 |
[27:05] | performing your homecoming ritual? | 进行你的返校仪式吗 |
[27:07] | Burritos are on hold until the mission is accomplished. | 任务完成之前 墨西哥卷饼先等一下 |
[27:11] | Thought we decided you being everyone’s | 我还以为我们决定了让你成为所有人的 |
[27:12] | personal savior wasn’t a good look. | 个人救世主可不是什么好形象 |
[27:15] | Yeah, well, someone’s got to do something | 是啊 当你睡在笼子里而不是家里的时候 |
[27:18] | when you’re sleeping here in the cages instead of home. | 总得有人做点什么 |
[27:21] | I’m sorry I’m not fixing my marriage problem on your schedule. | 很抱歉我没有在你规期限内解决我的婚姻问题 |
[27:24] | I’m the last person who’s gonna give you marriage advice, | 我是最不该给你婚姻建议的人 |
[27:26] | but you didn’t freeze up on the battlefield thinking about Naima. | 但你在战场上想的并不是奈玛 |
[27:32] | You’re outside your lane, brother. | 这不是你该管的 兄弟 |
[27:33] | No, I’m not. I’m exactly where I need to be, Ray. | 不 我该管 我出现的正是时候 雷 |
[27:36] | Come on. The problem started when you got grabbed in Tunisia. | 好了 自从你在突尼斯被抓后就有问题了 |
[27:39] | – Raqqa Jacques… – No. | -拉卡·雅克 -别说了 |
[27:40] | Said yourself, our training combats all that. | 你自己也说过 我们的训练能抵抗所有这些 |
[27:42] | Yeah, I did said that, and, uh, you know what? | 是的 我是说过 你知道吗 |
[27:44] | I wanted to believe that. I really did, | 我也很想相信这是真的 很想 |
[27:46] | but we both know that’s a load of crap. | 但我们都知道那都是废话 |
[27:49] | After all we’ve been through, you think | 我们一同经历了那么多 你认为 |
[27:50] | a drill through my leg is gonna break me? | 电钻钻我的腿就能攻破我吗 |
[27:52] | Yeah. That and everything else that you’ve been through. | 是的 这件事还有你经历的其他事 |
[27:56] | It all adds up. | 全部加在一起 |
[27:57] | You can only ignore and override so much. | 你只能忽视和承受这么多 |
[28:00] | Says the guy who probably buried Metal | 说这话的人可能已把金属 |
[28:01] | for good in that file on your phone. | 永久埋藏在那个文件夹了 |
[28:04] | I made it home, Jace. | 我都回来了 老杰 |
[28:07] | You did your job. | 你完成了你的工作 |
[28:08] | This is the job. | 这也是我的工作 |
[28:11] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[28:12] | I’m here to get you back. | 我是来救你的 |
[28:15] | You’re my brother. | 你是我的兄弟 |
[28:26] | You know what, maybe you’re right. | 你知道吗 也许你是对的 |
[28:31] | But I want you to tell me something. | 但我想让你告诉我 |
[28:32] | How you gonna… how you gonna help me | 当你自己都需要帮助的时候 |
[28:34] | when you can’t even help yourself? | 你要怎么帮助我 |
[28:44] | I buried another teammate the other day. | 前几天我埋了另一个队友 |
[28:47] | That’d be my forty-first lost brother. | 那是我失去的第41个兄弟 |
[28:52] | 41 dead brothers | 我的手机上 |
[28:55] | that I carry on my phone. | 都记录了41个死去的兄弟了 |
[29:02] | 41, uh, painful memories. | 41段痛苦的记忆 |
[29:11] | I just don’t… | 我不想 |
[29:13] | I don’t want to remember how they died. | 我不想记住他们是怎么死的 |
[29:14] | I want to remember how they lived. | 我只想记住他们活着的样子 |
[29:16] | I loved every single one of ’em. | 我爱他们每一个人 |
[29:20] | And the ones that I lost– I… | 我失去的这些兄弟 |
[29:24] | I don’t want to be haunted by ’em anymore. | 我不想再被他们困扰了 |
[29:26] | No, I-I want to celebrate ’em. | 不 我想为他们庆祝 |
[29:29] | And the ones that, uh… that do make it home– | 还有那些 成功回到家的兄弟 |
[29:32] | I want to make sure that I am there for them | 我想确保我在他们身边 |
[29:36] | to help them fight the demons that haunt us. | 去帮助他们摆脱缠着我们的恶梦 |
[29:40] | Because | 因为 |
[29:42] | surviving the battlefield | 从战场上活着回来 |
[29:44] | isn’t enough. | 是不够的 |
[29:48] | It’s on me to make sure that | 我必须要确保 |
[29:50] | my men restore what war has taken from them. | 我的兄弟们能够重新拿回战争夺走的一切 |
[29:55] | I have to make sure that they never stop fighting | 我要确保他们会为了真正重要的东西 |
[29:57] | for what really matters. | 而一直奋斗 |
[30:00] | You know, war has a… has a vice grip on our souls, | 你知道 战争的罪恶笼罩着我们的灵魂 |
[30:06] | and if I am going to help my brothers… | 如果我要帮助我的兄弟们 |
[30:11] | …man, I got to confront my pain first. | 我就必须先直面解决我的痛苦 |
[30:16] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[30:30] | I’m a warrior. | 我是一名战士 |
[30:34] | A husband, a father. | 一个丈夫 一名父亲 |
[30:38] | People rely on me to be strong, and… | 人们都需要我保持坚强 而且 |
[30:43] | and pain is weakness, and I’m not weak. | 而且痛苦代表软弱 我并不软弱 |
[30:50] | SEALs dish out trauma, we don’t suffer from it. | 海豹队员会让别人痛苦 不会受痛苦折磨 |
[30:57] | I just need to keep working the problem. | 我只需要不断解决问题就行 |
[31:01] | I’m fine. I… | 我很好 我 |
[31:03] | I will be fine. | 我肯定会没事 |
[31:07] | What good is spreading my pain around gonna do? | 没必要把我的痛苦带给周围的人 |
[31:10] | How do you tell your wife you’re… you’re damaged? | 怎样把自己内心重创 告诉自己的妻子 |
[31:15] | Your babies that you’re haunted? | 告诉自己的孩子你被痛苦困扰 |
[31:17] | Your… your brothers you’re… | 告诉 告诉自己的兄弟 |
[31:21] | …you’re afraid? | 你很害怕 |
[31:24] | It’s just easier to be a bad husband, father and teammate than to… | 与其让他们背负耻辱 做一名糟糕的丈夫 |
[31:30] | burden them with my shame. | 糟糕的父亲和队员要简单得多 |
[31:35] | Ray, you can’t carry this alone. | 雷 你不能独自一人承受这么多 |
[31:41] | You can’t carry this alone. | 不能让你一人承担 |
[31:56] | I am so tired. | 我已身心俱疲 |
[32:02] | I am so tired of feeling like this. | 这种感觉让我身心俱疲 |
[32:09] | Of deceiving everyone. | 不想再欺骗大家 |
[32:15] | I keep telling everybody I’m okay, but I’m… | 我总是告诉大家我没事 但我 |
[32:18] | I keep telling myself that I’m getting better, | 我总是告诉自己情况有所好转 |
[32:20] | but I’m not. | 但是我错了 |
[32:22] | I’m-I’m… I’m not. | 我 我 我错了 |
[32:24] | I’m just… I’m not. | 情况并没有好转 |
[32:32] | I’m lying to everyone. | 我在欺骗大家 |
[32:36] | But most of all myself. | 但主要还是欺骗自己 |
[32:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[32:41] | the truth is, um… | 事实上 |
[32:47] | …I have PTS… | 我有创伤后精神压力 |
[32:52] | and I need– I need help. | 我需要 我需要帮助 |
[33:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:06] | Congratulations! | 新婚快乐 |
[33:08] | This courthouse wedding was one thing, | 在法院举办婚礼就算了 |
[33:09] | but having our reception at the Bulkhead… | 但是在舱壁举办婚宴 |
[33:11] | Don’t you dare denigrate this place. | 你可不能诋毁这个地方 |
[33:13] | I met my husband here. | 我在这结识了自己未来的丈夫 |
[33:16] | – Hey, what’s going on? – Congratulations. | -你怎么来了 -新婚快乐 |
[33:20] | I thought you were in Texas. | 你不是在得州吗 |
[33:20] | Ain’t no way in hell I’m gonna miss your nuptials there, | 我怎么可能错过你的婚礼 |
[33:24] | Blondie Parton. | 金发小子帕顿 |
[33:26] | How’s, uh… how’s the little girl? | 你的小丫头怎么样了 |
[33:27] | Oh, take a look right here, man. | 给你看看她的照片 |
[33:30] | That is perfection personified. | 真是完美的化身 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry for riding you so hard about her, man. | 很抱歉在这件事上对你这么苛刻 |
[33:36] | Wasn’t my place. | 我不该多管闲事 |
[33:37] | Oh, you were just looking out for me. | 你也是因为关心我 |
[33:38] | You, uh… you knew what I needed before I did. | 你 你总是比我先知道我需要什么 |
[33:43] | So I take my eye off you two, | 稍不留意你们两个 |
[33:45] | and you go and get respectable on me? | 你们就给我争了这么多光 |
[33:48] | I’m proud of you boys. | 我真的为你们骄傲 伙计们 |
[33:51] | To the new husband. New father. | 敬新婚丈夫 新晋父亲 |
[33:54] | Appreciate you, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[33:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[33:57] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[33:58] | – Oh, my God. – I know, I know. | -我的天啊 -是啊 是啊 |
[34:01] | Lieutenant. | 少校 |
[34:03] | My friends over at SOCOM, they were disappointed. | 我作战司令部的朋友们 都很失望 |
[34:06] | You pulled your application. | 你撤回了申请 |
[34:07] | Uh, it was for the right reasons. | 我有很正当的理由 |
[34:08] | You’re still trying to leave Bravo? | 你还要离开B队吗 |
[34:10] | Not at the moment. I’m gonna stick around, | 近期不会 我会留在这 |
[34:12] | bother you a little bit longer. | 再多烦你们一阵子 |
[34:14] | Glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到这消息 |
[34:15] | – See you in a bit. Gonna say hi to everybody. – Yeah. | -失陪下 我和大家都打个招呼 -好 |
[34:18] | I can’t remember if I’m allowed to | 不记得我是否被允许 |
[34:21] | buy you a drink or not. | 请你喝一杯了 |
[34:23] | – I think I’m buying you one, Dad. – Okay. | -还是我请你吧 奶爸 -好吧 |
[34:26] | Oh, looky here. This little angel. | 看这里 这个小天使 |
[34:32] | Leanne Deirdre Oliver. | 利安娜·戴尔德丽·奥利弗 |
[34:34] | I did think about naming her Lisa, | 我想过给她取名丽莎 |
[34:36] | but you-you know. | 但 你也知道 |
[34:38] | That’s sweet, Sonny. | 很温馨啊 桑尼 |
[34:40] | Yep. You know I, uh, | 对 我… |
[34:42] | can’t see the baby that I love because, | 见不到我爱的孩子 因为 |
[34:45] | well, she’s in Texas. | 她在得州 |
[34:47] | And I see the woman that I love every single day, | 我每天看到自己爱的女人 |
[34:50] | and I can’t be with her, either. | 可也不能和她在一起 |
[34:52] | Even Hank Williams couldn’t make that sound pretty. | 就算汉克·威廉姆斯也没法让这事听起来美好 |
[34:56] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[34:57] | You know, I’m thinking about getting a billet in Texas. | 我在想在得州争取个部队临时营舍的职位 |
[35:00] | That way I could be close to my baby girl | 这样我能离我的宝贝女儿近一些 |
[35:05] | and, well, maybe untangle the knot that you and I are in. | 然后 也许能解开系住咱俩的那个死结 |
[35:11] | So you’re willing to give up being a SEAL? | 你是说想放弃海豹突击队身份 |
[35:15] | For the right reasons. | 我也有正当理由 |
[35:18] | You know, you applying to SOCOM means you’re | 你申请去作战司令部 就是说 |
[35:20] | willing to leave Vah Beach, | 你愿意离开弗吉尼亚海滩 |
[35:23] | so… | 那么… |
[35:26] | How’s your feeling about Texas? | 你觉得得州怎么样 |
[35:30] | When you said you were taking me somewhere special… | 你说带我去个特别地方的时候 |
[35:33] | – …I thought you meant Clay and Stella’s party. – Whoa. Hold on. | -我还以为要去克莱和斯特拉的派对 -等等 |
[35:36] | – I’m heading there later. By myself. – Okay. | -我一会去那 自己去 -行吧 |
[35:38] | See, it’s a bar. | 那可是个酒吧 |
[35:40] | – I’m almost 21. – Don’t remind me. | -我都快21岁了 -不要提醒我这事 |
[35:42] | – Please. – Welcome home. | -来吧 -欢迎回家 |
[35:44] | – There it is. – Thank you. | -菜来了 -谢谢 |
[35:46] | Thank you. Ha. | 谢谢 |
[35:48] | Wait, this is the taco place? | 等等 这就是传说中的塔可店 |
[35:51] | Your post-deployment buffer zone before hitting the home front? | 你每次任务后回家前的缓冲区吗 |
[35:57] | Why are you suddenly including me | 你为什么忽然把我 |
[35:58] | in your post-deployment routine? | 拉进你的任务后仪式里 |
[36:01] | Ah, you’re here. I can’t– I can’t enjoy | 你也在这里 我不能 我不能独享 |
[36:03] | the best burrito in Vah Beach by myself, now, can I? | 弗吉尼亚海滩最棒的墨西哥卷饼 是不是 |
[36:10] | You know… | 其实吧 |
[36:12] | you said something to me once. | 你曾经对我说过一些话 |
[36:14] | You said I think my only value is on the battlefield. | 你说我觉得自己唯有在战场上才有存在的价值 |
[36:19] | You’re so much more than that. | 你的价值不仅如此 |
[36:22] | I never thought that… | 我从来没想过… |
[36:24] | Bravo 1 and Jason Hayes could coexist, but… | B1和杰森·海斯是可以共存的 但是… |
[36:29] | …maybe they can. | 也许他们可以 |
[36:31] | So Uncle Ray staying with you, I’m guessing | 我猜雷叔叔住在你那里这件事 |
[36:34] | that’s part of your mission off the battlefield. | 就是战场以外使命的一部分吧 |
[36:39] | If you want to delay our road trip, it’s okay. | 如果你想要把公路旅行延后的话也没关系 |
[36:42] | – We can… – No, no, no, no, no. | -我们可以… -不不不不 |
[36:44] | We’re-we’re hitting the road. | 我们还是要上路的 |
[36:46] | Bravo is paddling in the right direction. | B队正在朝着正确的方向前进 |
[36:47] | We’re good. We’re gonna pick up Mikey tomorrow, | 计划照旧 我们明天接上小麦 |
[36:50] | and we’re gonna see where the road takes us. | 然后就开车上路 |
[36:51] | All right? It’s all good. | 好吧 都没问题 |
[36:56] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜了 哥们 |
[36:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[37:01] | Ah, just glad you made it. | 你能来我就很高兴了 |
[37:04] | Look, uh, Clay, | 听我说 克莱 |
[37:06] | what I said about Team guy relationships, | 我之前说的有关队里兄弟们关系的话 |
[37:09] | it was not my place. | 我不应该说那样的话 |
[37:12] | Does it look like I listened? | 你看我这是往心里去了吗 |
[37:14] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吧 -是啊 |
[37:15] | I’m glad you didn’t. | 很高兴你没往心里去 |
[37:17] | I’ve, uh, been mixed up lately. | 我最近一团糟 |
[37:20] | Not myself. | 不像我自己了 |
[37:23] | Feeling better? | 现在感觉好点了吗 |
[37:25] | I’ll get there. | 我会好的 |
[37:27] | Jason having my six helped. | 幸亏有杰森当我的后盾 |
[37:30] | We all have it. Okay? | 我们都是你的后盾 知道吗 |
[37:38] | Have you seen her since you’ve been back? | 你回来以后见过她吗 |
[37:42] | Got a lot to make amends for. | 有很多事需要去弥补 |
[37:45] | I owe it to Naima to do it right. | 为了奈玛我要好好弥补 |
[37:50] | All you been through, | 你经历了那么多事 |
[37:52] | you owe it to yourself to fight for what you want. | 为了你自己你要去争取自己想要的 |
[38:00] | Naima! | 奈玛 |
[38:09] | You look skinny. | 你看起来瘦了 |
[38:13] | Too skinny. | 太瘦了 |
[38:24] | My captors… | 那些抓我的人… |
[38:27] | started with the beatings right away. | 抓到我马上就开始打我 |
[38:31] | Punching me, kicking. | 捶我 踢我 |
[38:36] | Then the psychological stuff started. | 然后又对我用心理战术 |
[38:43] | they’d, uh, put a knife to my throat | 他们会每天十几次的 |
[38:47] | a half dozen times a day. | 拿一把刀抵着我的喉咙 |
[38:52] | You and the babies got me through that. | 我靠着你和孩子们才撑过来 |
[38:56] | But, um, by the time that they moved to | 但是后来他们变成了 |
[39:00] | putting a power drill in my leg… | 用电钻钻我的腿… |
[39:05] | …the pain of that | 那种痛苦 |
[39:06] | felt better than the pain of thinking of the family | 也根本比不上再也见不到 |
[39:07] | that I’d never see again. | 我的家人的痛苦 |
[39:14] | I was so scared of leaving you behind, baby. | 我特别害怕丢下你一个人 宝贝 |
[39:17] | And I’ve been scared ever since. | 我这辈子都没这么怕过 |
[39:22] | I’m just afraid, uh… | 我只是害怕 |
[39:26] | afraid to tell you that, um… | 害怕告诉你 |
[39:30] | that I’m broken. | 我已经伤痕累累了 |
[39:34] | You didn’t need to tell me, Ray. | 你不需要告诉我 雷 |
[39:37] | You just needed to let me help pick up the pieces. | 你只要让我帮你修复伤痕 |
[39:42] | Do… do-do you, uh, | 你 你愿意 |
[39:46] | do you still want that? | 你还愿意那么做吗 |
[39:48] | Come home, Ray. | 回家吧 雷 |
[39:52] | We’re family. | 我们是一家人 |
[40:05] | Hey. Marriage looks good on you. | 婚姻很适合你 |
[40:09] | Still wrapping my head around that. | 我还在试图理解婚姻呢 |
[40:12] | Yeah, well, you get used to the ring | 大概结婚五周年左右 |
[40:15] | around the fifth anniversary. | 你就会习惯带着婚戒了 |
[40:19] | Yeah, well, you know, I, uh… | 你要知道 |
[40:22] | I might not be wearing it if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你我可能现在还不会带上婚戒 |
[40:24] | I’m thinking you probably would have figured it out. | 我觉得你可能自己也会想明白的 |
[40:30] | Yeah, I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[40:32] | I wish all of Bravo was here to celebrate. | 我希望B队所有队员都能在此庆祝 |
[40:35] | I keep wondering what I could have done different. | 我一直在想我当时要是有不同的处理方式 |
[40:37] | Yeah, well, you know what, let’s not remember Metal | 别去想金属是怎么死的 |
[40:42] | for how he died, but for how he… | 我们要记得他是如何 |
[40:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[40:53] | Just a headache. Probably from the RPG. | 就是头疼 可能是那火箭筒造成的 |
[40:56] | I’m good. I’m good. Enjoy the party. | 我很好 很好 玩得开心点 |
[41:02] | You know, it is customary for the groom to smile | 你知道 按照惯例新郎要在自己的婚宴上 |
[41:05] | during his reception. | 保持微笑 |
[41:07] | I just realized that Jason’s 20th anniversary | 我才意识到杰森上战场 |
[41:11] | of fighting this war is coming up. | 都快二十年了 |
[41:14] | Lot of miles on him. | 他真是经历了很多 |
[41:18] | Well, he looks like he’s in a good place. | 他看起来状态不错 |
[41:22] | Yeah, he does. | 是啊 确实是 |
[41:24] | Certainly earned it. | 绝对是应得的 |
[41:26] | All right, now, I know tonight’s | 好了 现在呢 我知道今晚 |
[41:29] | a celebration of Clay and Stella, | 是克莱和斯特拉的喜宴 |
[41:31] | but we’d be remiss not to raise a glass to Full Metal. | 但要是不为全金属举个杯的话就太没有心了 |
[41:35] | Master Chief, | 总士官长 |
[41:36] | – do the honors? – Of course. | -你来吧 -好的 |
[41:42] | To Scotty Carter. | 敬斯科蒂·卡特 |
[41:44] | The best of us don’t come home. | 最优秀的人都没能回来 |
[41:46] | Hey! Scotty! | 敬斯科蒂 |
[41:50] | I would say the fun meter is definitely high on this one. You know? | 要我说他在乐趣计量表上的数值肯定很高 |
[41:53] | Did I ever tell you how this guy here | 我有没有告诉过你们 |
[41:55] | got his name, Full Metal? | 这人是怎么被称为全金属的 |