时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | I’d be lying if I said this one wasn’t messing | 如果我说这件事没让我头脑混乱 |
[00:21] | with my head a little bit. | 那我就是在撒谎 |
[00:22] | Well, I almost told the cake-eaters | 我差点就告诉那些花花公子了 |
[00:24] | where they could shove this particular good idea. | 他们可以把这个特别的好主意扔到哪里去 |
[00:31] | Can’t imagine how this feels for you. | 无法想象这对你来说是什么感觉 |
[00:37] | What makes you think this idea’s so bad? | 你为什么觉得这个主意很糟糕 |
[00:45] | History. | 经历 |
[00:48] | Emma… | 艾玛… |
[00:50] | ♪ Emma, Emma, Bo-bemma | 艾玛 艾玛 波本马 |
[00:54] | Hey, today’s the day, Emma-phant. | 就在今天 艾玛 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna crawl. I can feel it. | 你会爬了 我能感觉到 |
[00:59] | Come on, you were doing that “rev your motor” thing | 拜托 你整个周末都在做“发动汽车”的事 |
[01:00] | all weekend. You’ve got all the pieces, | 你要拿到所有的东西 |
[01:02] | just… just put ’em together. | 只是…只是把它们放在一起 |
[01:05] | Okay. You know what you need is incentive. | 好吧 知道你需要的是激励 |
[01:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:09] | Ooh… look at that. | 哦…看看这个 |
[01:11] | You’re gonna go get it. | 你得去拿 |
[01:13] | Come on, go get it. | 快点 去拿 |
[01:15] | Jason! She’s your daughter, | 杰森 她是你的女儿 |
[01:17] | she’s not a dog to play fetch with. | 不是用来玩捡东西的狗 |
[01:20] | You’re right. A dog obeys commands. | 你说得对 狗还服从命令 |
[01:23] | I don’t get it. Liz and Reed’s baby | 我不会忘记 莉斯和里德的孩子 |
[01:25] | was crawling at this age. | 在这个年龄会爬了 |
[01:26] | Well, life isn’t a competition. | 人生不是竞赛 |
[01:28] | Don’t listen to your mother. | 别听你妈妈的 |
[01:30] | Oh, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不… |
[01:32] | Maybe I should give up on her and focus on the next one? | 也许我该放弃她 专注于下一个 |
[01:35] | “Next one”? | “下一个” |
[01:36] | Not until this one’s potty trained– | 除非这家伙学会上厕所 |
[01:38] | unless you plan on pulling double diaper duty with me. | 除非你打算和我一起给两个孩子换尿布 |
[01:40] | Yeah, not what I meant when I requested more dirty talk. | 好吧 这不是我要求讨论令人讨厌的事 |
[01:46] | You should check your clock, Spielberg, | 看看你的表 斯皮尔伯格 |
[01:48] | you’re gonna be late for work. | 你上班要迟到了 |
[01:50] | Pick me up. Come on. Come on, Emma. | 接我 来吧…艾玛 |
[01:54] | Hey, record everything. | 都录下来了 |
[01:56] | – Yeah. – I love you. | – 好 – 我爱你 |
[02:04] | Love you, buddy. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[02:05] | You’re gonna crawl. | 你会爬的 |
[02:06] | Okay? You can do it. | 对吗 你能做到的 |
[02:08] | Ooh, you can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[02:28] | Guess you’ve got the long-view. | 看来你有长远打算 |
[02:31] | You’ve been in the Navy | 我上幼儿园的时候 |
[02:32] | since I was in kindergarten. | 你就在海军了 |
[02:34] | Kindergarten? | 幼儿园吗 |
[02:35] | Thought you spent your childhood spreading the word | 我以为你的童年是和你的祖父母 |
[02:37] | with your grandparents. | 一起度过的 |
[02:42] | My mom dumped me with them the next summer. | 第二年夏天我妈妈把我扔给了他们 |
[02:49] | You, uh… | 你… |
[02:51] | you bring it on board with you | 你把它带上飞机 |
[02:53] | or did you let the ground crew stow it? | 还是让地勤人员放进来的 |
[03:03] | I haven’t let it out of my sight. | 我一直没让它离开过我的视线 |
[03:05] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[03:19] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[03:21] | How was the trip in? | 这次旅行怎么样 |
[03:22] | – It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[03:25] | The long flight didn’t wear you out did it? | 长途飞行并没有把你累坏 是吗 |
[03:27] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[03:28] | Got a pretty big week planned. | 这周我有个大计划 |
[03:30] | Got a ceremony today, a little party, right? | 今天有个仪式 一个小派对 对吧 |
[03:33] | The “reel” fun starts tomorrow! | “卷线轮”乐趣明天开始 |
[03:36] | Check it out. | 来看看 |
[03:38] | The “reel” fun! | “卷线轮”的乐趣 |
[03:42] | Used to love that joke when you were little. | 你小时候很喜欢这个笑话 |
[03:43] | You remember when I took you fishing in the Chesapeake | 你还记得我带你去切萨皮克 |
[03:45] | to catch mackerel? | 钓鲭鱼吗 |
[03:47] | You used to hate baiting your own hook, right? | 你以前讨厌自己上诱饵 对吧 |
[03:49] | The sand eel, they used to freak you out a little bit. | 那些沙鳗 它们以前会吓到你 |
[03:51] | Doesn’t bother me anymore. | 不再困扰我了 |
[03:53] | Grammy and Poppa taught me how to bait in the Gulf of Guinea. | 奶奶和爸爸教过我如何在几内亚湾钓鱼 |
[03:57] | Taught me a lot of things. | 教会了我很多东西 |
[04:01] | Good. I’m glad. | 好 我很高兴 |
[04:06] | You know what else I’m glad about? | 你知道还有什么让我高兴吗 |
[04:09] | I’m glad they brought you here to help you celebrate | 我很高兴他们带你来这里 |
[04:11] | your old man’s retirement. | 庆祝你老爸的退休 |
[04:12] | That means a lot to me, son. | 这对我很重要 儿子 |
[04:16] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[04:17] | I get to spend the week with you– mm!– | 我可以和你共度这一周 |
[04:19] | without worrying about getting called into work! | 不用担心被叫去工作 |
[04:24] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[04:48] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[04:54] | Weekend’s over, everyone, so let’s focus. | 周末结束了 各位 让我们集中精力 |
[04:58] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | I hope you all’ve made progress | 我希望你们的研究 |
[05:01] | on your research project proposals. | 计划都取得了进展 |
[05:05] | Let’s find out who our first | 让我们看看 |
[05:07] | three presentations will come from tomorrow. | 明天的将有三场演讲 |
[05:17] | Melanie Rudolph. | 梅勒妮·鲁道夫 |
[05:21] | Matt Peters. | 马特·彼得斯 |
[05:24] | And… | 和… |
[05:29] | Lisa Davis. | 丽莎·戴维斯 |
[05:32] | Please take out your homework from last week, pass it forward, | 请拿出你们上周的作业 向前传递 |
[05:35] | and turn to chapter ten. | 翻到第十章 |
[05:45] | Sonny, stop, all right? Hey! | 桑尼 停下 好吗 |
[05:47] | We’ve got a long day ahead of us. | 我们今天还有很长的路要赶 |
[05:48] | Just sit down, and save your energy for later, okay? | 坐下来 把精力留到以后 好吗 |
[05:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[05:54] | Right. Right. | 对 对 |
[06:08] | Took you less than three weeks to stop knocking first. | 你用了不到三周时间 就不敲门进来了 |
[06:11] | Manners are for strangers and roommates. | 礼貌就留给陌生人和室友吧 |
[06:14] | Not my fault Hannah Oliver somehow gets | 不是我的错 汉娜·奥利弗不知怎么搞的 |
[06:15] | a single as a freshman. | 大一就拿到了单人房间 |
[06:17] | Okay, what if I was in here with a guy? | 好吧 如果我和一个男人在一起呢 |
[06:20] | Then the door would be locked. | 那么门就会被锁上 |
[06:22] | Unless you’re some sort of kinky voyeur. | 除非你是个变态的偷窥狂 |
[06:25] | That would make me an exhibition– never mind. | 那我就成了个展览品 算了 |
[06:27] | How was rehearsal? | 彩排怎么样了 |
[06:29] | Wet Burrito ready for their big debut Friday? | 湿玉米煎饼准备好周五的首秀了吗 |
[06:33] | Wet Burrito has made it | 湿玉米煎饼变成了 |
[06:36] | the toilet. | 马桶之物 |
[06:38] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:39] | – I’m not in the band anymore. – You quit? | – 我已经不在乐队了 – 你不干了 |
[06:44] | They kicked you out? | 他们把你赶出来了 |
[06:46] | Maybe a little of both. | 也许两者都有一点 |
[06:50] | Comes a time in every man’s life when he realizes | 每个人的人生中都会有这样一个时刻 当他意识到 |
[06:52] | music isn’t his thing, | 音乐不是他的菜时 |
[06:54] | and he moves on. | 他会继续前进 |
[06:55] | So what’s next? | 那么接下来呢 |
[06:57] | The last three months you tried the band, | 过去三个月你试过乐队 |
[06:59] | and night club promoting, | 还有夜店促销 |
[07:00] | and even jujitsu for a while. | 甚至练过一段时间的柔道 |
[07:03] | It’s too bad Sensei Stu was running a pyramid scheme. | 真可惜斯图老师在搞非法传销 |
[07:06] | I looked tight in my gi. | 我得盯紧了我的肠胃 |
[07:08] | You know, you could always go back to the ranch. | 你随时都可以回牧场 |
[07:09] | I’m sure Emmet would love to have you. | 我相信埃米特会喜欢你的 |
[07:15] | Or, you spend so much time on campus, | 要不 你在校内花了那么多时间 |
[07:17] | you might as well enroll. | 不妨去报名吧 |
[07:25] | High school was boring enough. | 高中生活已经够无聊了 |
[07:27] | Well, there are a lot more options here | 这里比高中 |
[07:28] | than in high school. | 有更多的选择 |
[07:30] | Might help you find whatever it is you’re looking for. | 也许能帮你找到你想要的东西 |
[08:14] | – Really appreciate this, Phil. – No problem, Captain Perry. | – 非常感谢你 菲尔 – 没问题 佩里上尉 |
[08:17] | Make sure you try to keep one in the park next time | 下次在球场上我们与你的车站队比赛 务必 |
[08:19] | we play your station. | 要放一马 |
[08:20] | Can’t make any promises. | 我不能做任何承诺 |
[08:30] | Breathalyzer you blew when they picked you up | 他们把你带走时你的酒精测试 |
[08:32] | means you’re probably dehydrated. | 结果显示你可能脱水了 |
[08:35] | On your feet, Raymond. | 站起来 雷蒙德 |
[09:28] | Worried about him. | 担心他 |
[09:29] | He’s fine. | 他很好 |
[09:31] | North Korea proved it. | 朝鲜证明了这一点 |
[09:33] | Not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:34] | Leave him be, all right? | 别管他 好吗 |
[09:36] | He needs anything, he’ll let us know. | 他有任何需要 都会告诉我们的 |
[09:54] | Still waiting on a “thank you.” | 还在等你说句“谢谢” |
[09:56] | For what? I didn’t do anything. | 为什么 我什么都没干 |
[09:58] | Underage consumption of alcohol says otherwise. | 未成年人饮酒是另一回事 |
[10:02] | Blood on your hands | 手上沾血 |
[10:04] | might also convince a judge to agree with disorderly conduct | 也许还能让法官确信 与扰乱治安行为 |
[10:07] | and criminal mischief. | 和刑事恶作剧相符 |
[10:09] | You need to be better than this. | 你需要比这做得更好才行 |
[10:15] | You wanna tell me what you got yourself into | 你要不要告诉我你惹上了 |
[10:17] | that I had to pull a favor to get you out of? | 什么麻烦让我帮你脱身 |
[10:21] | It was nothing. | 这没什么 |
[10:22] | Nothing? | 没什么吗 |
[10:24] | Your favorite pastime! | 你最喜欢的休闲活动 |
[10:26] | Maybe if you were doing something– | 如果你在做什么的话 |
[10:28] | a job, school– | 一份工作 学校 |
[10:31] | maybe you wouldn’t have so much time for nothing. | 也许你就不会有那么多空闲时间了 |
[10:34] | Look, I’ve heard this tired old speech a thousand times. | 听着 这种陈词滥调我听过一千遍了 |
[10:39] | Don’t you have a cat to pull out of a tree? | 难道你没从树上救过一只猫吗 |
[10:43] | Cat’s worth saving. But you? | 猫值得拯救 但你呢 |
[10:46] | Stay on this path to nowhere, you walk it alone. | 在这条不归路上 你一个人走吧 |
[10:50] | This is the last time I stand between you | 你似乎下定决心要为自己 |
[10:53] | and the criminal record you seem determined | 创造犯罪记录了 这是我最后一次 |
[10:55] | to create for yourself. | 挡在你犯罪的路上 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:01] | “Okay”? | “好了” |
[11:06] | That’s all you have to say? | 这就是你想说的吗 |
[11:10] | Thanks, Pop. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[11:20] | “The United States did not enter World War II | “美国直到1941年12月7日之后 |
[11:23] | “until after December 7, 1941, | 才加入第二次世界大战” |
[11:26] | “a day that will live in infamy. | “那是耻辱的一天” |
[11:27] | “On that day, Japanese forces | “就在那一天 |
[11:29] | attacked Pearl Harbor in the then-territory…” | 日本军队袭击了当时的珍珠港” |
[11:30] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[11:32] | I’m doing homework. | 我在做作业 |
[11:34] | Mom will be home soon. | 妈妈很快就回来了 |
[11:35] | No, she won’t. She’s out with her friend Andre. | 不 她不会 她和她朋友安德烈出去了 |
[11:38] | She said she’ll be back late. | 她说她要晚些回来 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么 |
[11:40] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[11:42] | ‘Cause I forgot till now. | 因为我忘了 |
[11:44] | Did she leave anything for me to heat up? | 她有没有留什么东西让我加热 |
[11:46] | Nope. She said you’re in charge of figuring it out. | 不 她说你负责搞定 |
[11:48] | Damn it, Ronnie, wish I’d known! | 该死 罗尼 我要是早知道就好了 |
[11:51] | – I’m hungry, Lisa. – Okay, just give me a sec, | – 我饿了 丽莎 – 好了 等我一下 |
[11:54] | I need to finish this one… – Now! | 我需要完成这个… – 快点 |
[11:55] | One sec! | 等一下 |
[11:57] | – Ow, I’m telling! – Damn it, Ronnie! | – 我告诉你了 – 该死 罗尼 |
[11:59] | It’s not my fault! I told you I was hungry! | 这不是我的错 我告诉过你 我饿了 |
[12:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:11] | Let’s go get cleaned up and then I’ll start dinner. | 我们收拾一下 然后我就做饭 |
[12:25] | I’m disappointed you didn’t get to make a speech. | 我很失望你没机会发表演讲 |
[12:27] | Well, doesn’t work like that. | 不是那样的 |
[12:30] | Besides, I don’t have to be the center of attention | 再说了 我也不用一直成为大家 |
[12:31] | all the time. | 关注的焦点 |
[12:34] | Stories you could have told. | 你本可以讲故事的 |
[12:36] | You know your old man blew up Noriega’s boat? | 你知道你老爸炸了诺列加的船吗 |
[12:38] | Leave him alone. He doesn’t even know who Noriega is. | 别管他 他都不知道诺列加是谁 |
[12:41] | You blew up a boat? | 你炸掉了一艘船 |
[12:43] | Well, it was more like a yacht. | 它更像一艘游艇 |
[12:45] | Drug money gets all the best toys, right? | 贩毒的钱能买到所有最好的玩具 对吧 |
[12:50] | How far down did you have to dive? | 你得下潜多深 |
[12:54] | You know, it was like 30 or 40 feet. | 大概有30到40英尺 |
[12:58] | But we survived. | 但我们活下来了 |
[13:00] | Four men on the airfield that day weren’t quite as lucky. | 那天在机场的四个人就没这么幸运 |
[13:03] | – They died? – They sure did. | – 他们死了 – 当然了 |
[13:05] | In service to their country and there’s no greater honor. | 为国家效力 这是无上的荣耀 |
[13:13] | Did you ever almost…? | 你有没有差点… |
[13:18] | The world calmed down on the back nine of my career, son. | 在我职业生涯的最后9年 世界平静下来了 儿子 |
[13:21] | I spent most of my time out of the line of fire. | 我大部分时间都在远离火线的地方 |
[13:25] | You were on three active operations, Spenser. | 你参与了三次行动 斯宾塞 |
[13:29] | More than any other frogman I know. | 比我认识的其他蛙人都多 |
[13:32] | Your dad might go down as a legend with a résumé like his. | 你爸爸可能会因为他有那样的经历而成为传奇人物 |
[13:35] | If that means my boy gets to grows up on a planet | 如果这意味着我儿子能在一个有一线和平 |
[13:38] | that gives peace a half a chance, | 希望的星球上长大 |
[13:39] | then I will humbly | 那我就谦虚地 |
[13:41] | wear that legend title. | 戴上那个传奇头衔 |
[13:44] | Get some quarters, come on. | 去赢些硬币 过来 |
[13:48] | Get ready to roll. | 准备好了 |
[13:49] | We’re four in a row with no mistakes. | 我们连续四次没有失误 |
[13:51] | Five’ll make me proud. | 五次会让我感到骄傲 |
[13:52] | Shouldn’t be a problem with a team this slick. | 对这么老练的小队来说 应该没什么问题 |
[13:55] | Feels like we’re being graded on a curve. | 感觉好像我们是按打出曲线球来评分 |
[13:57] | There a problem, Hayes? | 有问题吗 海耶斯 |
[13:59] | Just hard to know how slick we really are | 只是在模拟演练的时候很难知道 |
[14:02] | when we’re just playing pretend. | 我们到底有多老练 |
[14:03] | You’re tired of clearing houses? | 你厌倦清理房间了吗 |
[14:05] | No, we’re hitting dingers in BP. | 不 我们候补队员时就全垒打命中 |
[14:06] | True test of skill only happens when the game’s on the line. | 真正的技能测试只有在比赛开始的时候才会发生 |
[14:12] | Bolt cutters up! | 断线钳 |
[14:24] | Cut there. | 剪掉 |
[14:26] | Might take some time, but eventually you’ll get an at bat. | 可能要花些时间 但最终你会得到一根击球棒 |
[14:30] | Open! | 开门 |
[14:38] | “Eventually.” | “最终” |
[14:48] | 30 minutes out. | 30分钟后到达 |
[14:49] | Oh, man, | 哦 伙计 |
[14:51] | it’s been like ten years since I’ve been here. | 我好像有10年没来这里了 |
[14:53] | – Ten years? – Yeah. | – 10年吗 – 是啊 |
[14:55] | Yeah, probably same for me. | 是的 我可能也是 |
[14:58] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[14:59] | I haven’t been here since before Green Team. | 从绿队开始我就没来过这里 |
[15:03] | I’ve never been. | 我从来没来过 |
[15:08] | Chicken was delicious, Mom. | 鸡肉很好吃 妈妈 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | – You want some more? – No. | – 你还要吗 – 不要了 |
[15:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:17] | If you’re full, that means you’re happy. | 如果你吃饱了 那就意味着你很开心 |
[15:21] | Which means we can talk about what happened | 这就意味着我们可以在你不大声嚷嚷的情况下 |
[15:23] | without you making a scene, right? | 谈谈发生了什么 对吧 |
[15:25] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[15:27] | I didn’t steal anything and I didn’t hurt anybody. | 我没偷任何东西 也没伤害任何人 |
[15:29] | That’s a low bar. | 这个标准很低 |
[15:31] | You used to have such focus, such discipline. | 你以前很专注 很自律 |
[15:34] | You know, you… you had plans. | 你知道的 你…有自己的规划 |
[15:36] | Yeah, and then Dad moved us here from Jersey, | 是啊 后来爸爸把我们从泽西搬到这里 |
[15:38] | and some punk from Veritas broke my leg on the mat | 一个来自威睿达思(学校)的混蛋在垫子上弄断了我的腿 |
[15:41] | and then all the scholarships went away. | 然后所有的奖学金都没了 |
[15:43] | That was two years ago. Time to find a new excuse. | 那是两年前的事 是时候找个新借口了 |
[15:45] | Jamal. | 贾马尔 |
[15:50] | Wipe that look off your face. | 收起你那副表情 |
[15:51] | Your father has a point. | 你父亲说得有道理 |
[15:53] | Wrestling was a means to college for you, | 摔跤是你上大学的一种途径 |
[15:57] | not an end in itself. | 它本身并不是目的 |
[15:59] | You were a good student. | 你是个好学生 |
[16:01] | School is still an option. | 上学仍然是一种选择 |
[16:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[16:05] | But it isn’t cheap, and I don’t want to waste money | 但这并不便宜 如果我不知道我想学什么 |
[16:08] | if I don’t know what I want to study. | 我不想浪费钱 |
[16:11] | Whose money? You don’t have a job. | 谁的钱 你又没工作 |
[16:14] | Yeah, but if Mom’s offering, yours. | 是啊 但如果是妈妈的提议 那就是你的钱 |
[16:16] | I’m being fiscally responsible on your behalf. | 我在为你的财政负责 |
[16:21] | “Responsible”? | “负责”吗 |
[16:24] | Out of your mouth? | 从你嘴里说出来 |
[16:25] | You wanna learn some responsibility, | 你想学会承担责任 |
[16:27] | we can arrange that. | 我们可以安排 |
[16:28] | Your own roof, your own food, your own dime. | 住你自己的房子 吃你自己的食物 花你自己的钱 |
[16:32] | We are not kicking our son out of the house. | 我们不会把儿子赶出家门的 |
[16:34] | Your pampering’s great motivation for him | 你的宠爱是他改邪归正的 |
[16:36] | to straighten out. | 最大动力 |
[16:39] | Who’s ready for dessert? | 谁要吃甜点 |
[16:40] | Wrap mine up to go. | 把我的打包带走 |
[16:42] | I’ll eat at the station. | 我会在车站吃 |
[16:43] | I thought your rotation was over. | 我以为你轮班结束了 |
[16:45] | It was, until I traded shifts to go save our son’s ass. | 本来是 直到我换班去救我们儿子 |
[16:51] | He gets all worked up over nothing. | 他总是无缘无故地发脾气 |
[16:54] | I’m fine, Mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[16:57] | You’re not, Ray. | 你不是 雷 |
[16:58] | We’re both worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[17:01] | And you may not like your father’s words or tone, | 你可能不喜欢你父亲的言辞和语气 |
[17:06] | but what he’s saying isn’t wrong. | 但他说的并没错 |
[17:17] | Hi, Miss Gladys. Do you need me to come down | 嗨 格拉迪斯小姐 你需要我下来 |
[17:19] | and change a light bulb? | 换灯泡吗 |
[17:21] | No, no, I’m all good, honey. | 不…我没事 亲爱的 |
[17:22] | Came up to check on you girls. | 过来看看你俩 |
[17:24] | Thought I heard a little trouble earlier… | 刚才我听到了一点动静… |
[17:26] | Oh, that was just Ronnie belting “Lady Marmalade.” | 刚才是罗尼在狂唱《果酱夫人》 |
[17:30] | – Kid thinks she’s Christina Aguilera. | 那孩子以为自己是克里斯蒂娜·阿奎莱拉 |
[17:32] | Sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉 打扰你了 |
[17:33] | I’ll make sure she keeps it down. | 我会确保她小点声 |
[17:35] | Oh, no apology necessary. | 哦 不需要道歉 |
[17:36] | Glad it was just the exuberance of youth. | 很高兴这只是青春的活力 |
[17:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:43] | That is the first “F” I’ll ever get. | 这是我第一次得“F”(不及格) |
[17:46] | And hopefully the last. | 希望是最后一次 |
[17:48] | An “F”? | “F”吗 |
[17:49] | No, you’re too smart for that. | 不会的 你太聪明了 |
[17:51] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[17:53] | The visual aid for my presentation tomorrow | 我明天关于珍珠港的演讲 |
[17:55] | about Pearl Harbor got destroyed, so… fail. | 的视觉教具被毁了 所以…不及格了 |
[18:01] | Well, maybe I have something you could use. | 也许我有你需要的东西 |
[18:04] | I was there, after all. | 毕竟我当时在场 |
[18:06] | You were? | 是吗 |
[18:08] | My husband was stationed on the island. | 我丈夫驻扎在岛上 |
[18:11] | Worst day of my life. | 这是我人生中最糟糕的一天 |
[18:14] | I didn’t know if I’d survive | 我不知道我是否能活下来 |
[18:15] | or if I’d ever see him again. | 或者我还能不能再见到他 |
[18:18] | That must have been scary. | 那一定很可怕 |
[18:20] | Oh… it was. | 哦…是的 |
[18:22] | Hard thing, learning you… | 事态严重 意识到… |
[18:25] | your home’s not as safe as you believed. | 你的家没你想象的那么安全 |
[18:28] | But getting through it showed me what I’m made of. | 但经过这事后 让我明白了自己的厉害 |
[18:33] | When Freddie went off to fight, | 弗雷迪去打仗时 |
[18:34] | decided I was going to do my part, too. | 我决定也要尽我的一份力 |
[18:36] | Like Rosie the Riveter. | 就像铆钉工人萝西一样 |
[18:38] | Or… or Amy the Aviator. | 或者…或者飞行员艾米 |
[18:42] | I got my pilot’s license and went to work for | 我拿到了飞行员驾照 开始为航空运输 |
[18:45] | the Air Transport Command, | 司令部工作 |
[18:47] | ferrying planes for the rest of the war. | 为战争后期运送飞机 |
[18:50] | I didn’t know women flew for the military back then. | 我都不知道那时候有女人当飞行员 |
[18:52] | Uh… technically, we didn’t. | 严格来说 我们没有 |
[18:55] | Eh… it was a different time. | 那是一个不同的时代 |
[18:57] | But even though we were flying the same aircraft | 虽然我们和男孩们开的是同一架飞机 |
[19:00] | as the boys, it didn’t count the same. | 但还是不一样 |
[19:03] | That sucks! | 这太糟了 |
[19:05] | Stinks. Sorry. | 糟透了 抱歉 |
[19:07] | No, it sucked. | 不 是糟透了 |
[19:09] | Lot of consequences to us being underestimated like that. | 这样被轻视会给我们带来很多后果 |
[19:14] | But it teaches you, too. | 但它也教会了你 |
[19:17] | How to stand up for yourself. | 如何维护自己 |
[19:22] | Don’t ever let anyone tell you you’re worth less than you are. | 不要让任何人告诉你 你的价值比实际价值低 |
[19:27] | You understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[19:33] | Will you tell me more about your time as a pilot? | 你能告诉我更多关于你当飞行员的经历吗 |
[19:35] | Oh, you don’t want to hear my old war stories. | 你不会想听我以前的战争故事 |
[19:38] | I do! I really do. | 我愿意 真的 |
[19:50] | Okay, ready. | 好 准备好了 |
[19:54] | Better than the stripes? | 比条纹好吗 |
[19:56] | You plan to try all these on and have me weigh in? | 你打算把这些都试穿一遍 然后让我参与进来吗 |
[20:00] | If this is some long con to trick me into | 如果这是为了骗我 |
[20:02] | textile design classes, then I… | 去上服装设计课 那我… |
[20:04] | Don’t think I’m gonna have any more luck talking you | 别以为我说服你进学校 |
[20:06] | into school than I did | 比说服你 |
[20:07] | talking you out of a wallet chain. | 换掉钱包链子更成功 |
[20:09] | Can you just answer the question– | 你能回答我吗 |
[20:10] | better or worse than the stripes? | 比条纹更好还是更差 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:20] | Come on, rush event starts in an hour. | 快点 联谊活动一小时后开始 |
[20:21] | I need to make a decision. | 我需要获得一个决定 |
[20:23] | Need an escort to Sorority Row? | 需要有人陪你去女生联谊会吗 |
[20:24] | Wouldn’t mind getting a peek inside | 我不介意去看看 |
[20:25] | those houses, | 那些房子 |
[20:27] | do a recon for some Lambda Lambda Lambda type op. | 为某个拉姆达要塞(电子游戏)类型的行动做一次侦察 |
[20:32] | The idea is that I impress these girls. | 我是想让这些女孩对我刮目相看 |
[20:34] | Not sure bringing along a best friend who smells like | 我不确定带上一个闻起来 |
[20:36] | he hasn’t showered in a week is gonna help. | 一周没洗澡的好朋友会有帮助 |
[20:38] | Says the girl who helped shovel | 这是一个连续三个夏天 |
[20:40] | plenty of manure on the ranch three summers straight. | 在牧场帮忙铲粪的女孩说的话 |
[20:45] | Why you kissing up to a bunch of pageant queens? | 你为什么要巴结一群选美皇后 |
[20:47] | Why were you in a punk band until half an hour ago? | 为什么半小时前你还在朋克乐队 |
[20:51] | More ska than punk– maybe that was the problem. | 更像斯卡音乐 而不是朋克 也许这就是问题所在 |
[20:54] | You wanna know why I’m rushing, Sonny? | 你想知道我为什么这么着急吗 桑尼 |
[20:57] | We’re on our own, | 我们只能靠自己 |
[20:59] | figuring out who we are outside of our families. | 搞清楚在家庭之外我们是谁 |
[21:02] | Hard enough as it is. | 这就够了 |
[21:03] | Can’t blame me for wanting a place to fit in. | 我想找个圈子融入进去 这也不能怪我 |
[21:11] | All right, Coop, all right, Coop! | 行了 库珀 行了 库珀 |
[21:15] | Oh, he’s human, folks! | 哦 他是人类 各位 |
[21:18] | Hey, you ever play? | 嗨 你玩过吗 |
[21:19] | – No. – Come on down here. | – 没有 – 快下来 |
[21:23] | I want you to take three fingers, | 我要你拿起三根手指 |
[21:25] | lay it down on the felt, like that, okay? | 把它们放在毛毡上 像这样 好吗 |
[21:27] | The pointer and the thumb, you make a circle. | 食指和拇指 你要组成一个圆圈 |
[21:30] | That’s gonna be your guide, okay? | 这是你的向导 好吗 |
[21:32] | Want you to hit right about there, | 我要你打到这里 |
[21:34] | not too hard, not too soft. | 不要太猛力 也不要软趴趴 |
[21:39] | Oh, oh, oh, hey, that’s all right. | 哦…嘿 没关系 |
[21:42] | A little more practice, we’ll get this. | 再练习一下 我们就能做到了 |
[21:44] | Spoken like a senior chief. | 听起来像个高级长官 |
[21:47] | How long you stateside for, kid? | 你在美国待多久了 孩子 |
[21:49] | – Couple weeks. – Gonna see your mom? | – 两个星期 – 要去看你妈妈吗 |
[21:53] | Don’t know you know it’s bad luck to bring up a guy’s ex | 你不知道在一个人的退休派对上提起他的前任 |
[21:55] | – during his retirement party? | 是不吉利的吗 |
[21:58] | Never heard that one before, but you’re right. | 从没听说过 但你说得对 |
[22:00] | Forget the past and focus on the future. | 忘记过去 着眼未来 |
[22:07] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么规划 |
[22:09] | – Bet you got offers pouring in. – I don’t know, I just, | – 我打赌你会收到大量的邀请 – 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[22:13] | working for a defense contractor doesn’t light my fuse. | 为国防承包商工作不能点燃我的导火索 |
[22:17] | Thinking about writing a book about my time in. | 我想写一本关于我工作时期的书 |
[22:21] | I even sent a couple of | 我甚至把其中几章 |
[22:22] | chapters off to a publisher. | 寄给了出版商 |
[22:25] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗 – 嗯 嗯 |
[22:27] | Not sure how that’s gonna go over in the community. | 不知道这在社会里会产生什么影响 |
[22:31] | Right, well, lucky for you, | 好吧 算你走运 |
[22:33] | there’s not a market for my stories | 我教你怎么在伊拉克 |
[22:35] | about teaching you how to lasso goats in Iraq. | 套山羊的故事没有市场 |
[22:40] | Oh, you could work on the motivational speaking circuit. | 你可以去做励志巡回演讲 |
[22:43] | Really, who the hell’s gonna pay a frogman for his advice? | 说真的 谁会付钱给一个蛙人 征求他的建议呢 |
[22:47] | Huh? I mean, isn’t that why we became SEALs, | 这不就是我们成为海豹突击队的原因吗 |
[22:50] | we didn’t want real jobs or responsibilities? | 我们不想要真正的责任和义务吗 |
[22:56] | Something as meaningful as the Teams | 一些有意义的团队 |
[22:59] | will come to me eventually. | 最终会来找我 |
[23:08] | Last time I saw you reading a newspaper, | 上次我看到你在看报纸 |
[23:10] | you were cutting out your picture | 你在赢得城市冠军后 |
[23:12] | after winning the city championship. | 剪下了自己的照片 |
[23:13] | Beat Mastbaum by three. | 比马斯特鲍姆多三分 |
[23:15] | I scored two touchdowns, got a pick, | 我两次触地得分 防守得法 |
[23:17] | and took the prettiest girl in school out for dinner after. | 然后带着学校里最漂亮的女孩出去吃晚饭 |
[23:21] | Shoplifting Wawa hoagies | 入店偷沃瓦三明治 |
[23:22] | does not qualify as dinner or taking me out. | 不算晚餐 也不算带我出去 |
[23:25] | Oh, that was you? | 哦 是你吗 |
[23:30] | Real estate listings? | 房产市场信息 |
[23:33] | Where’d you get a Philadelphia Inquirer? | 你哪来的《费城询问报》 |
[23:35] | Stopped by a newsstand on the way home. | 回家的路上在报摊停了一下 |
[23:37] | Did you know a four-bedroom house on half an acre in Media | 你知道在米地亚一套占地半英亩的四居室 |
[23:39] | costs $175,000? | 要花17.5万美元吗 |
[23:41] | Can’t get a garage in Coronado for that much. | 这么多钱在科罗纳多建不了车库 |
[23:43] | Sure we can afford that? | 你确定我们付得起吗 |
[23:44] | If we move back to Philly, | 如果我们搬回费城 |
[23:45] | then I’m gonna enroll at Penn–that’s not cheap. | 我就去宾夕法尼亚大学上学 那也不见得花钱少 |
[23:47] | And maybe after I graduate, I stick around for my MBA. | 也许我毕业后 我会留下来攻读工商管理硕士 |
[23:52] | Land a CFO track somewhere. | 找个地方做个首席财务官 |
[23:54] | Eventually, I’ll make enough money | 最终 我会赚到足够的钱 |
[23:56] | that I can buy you an even nicer house. | 我可以给你买一栋更好的房子 |
[23:58] | And the Flyers. | 还有“飞鸟”(电子游戏) |
[24:00] | Oh, I get it, you’re making fun of me. | 我懂了 你在取笑我 |
[24:03] | Come on, we’ve played this game before. | 拜托 我们以前玩过这个游戏 |
[24:06] | Your enlistment’s up in four months. | 你的服役期还有四个月 |
[24:07] | Last time you had me convinced that we were moving to Seattle. | 上次你让我相信我们要搬去西雅图 |
[24:09] | This isn’t three years ago. | 这不是三年前的事吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, and that’s why it’s Philly | 是啊 所以这里是费城 |
[24:12] | instead of the Pacific Northwest. | 而不是太平洋西北部 |
[24:15] | How come your fantasies never take us anywhere tropical? | 为什么你的梦想从来不是带我们去热带呢 |
[24:17] | Hey, mock me all you want–come here. | 随你怎么嘲笑我吧 过来 |
[24:20] | But things have changed. | 但情况发生了变化 |
[24:22] | We were teenagers when I dragged you out here, we’re parents now. | 我把你拉来的时候我们都十几岁了 现在我们都做父母了 |
[24:24] | It’s up to us to give our baby girl the best life possible. | 让我们的女儿过上最好的生活是我们的责任 |
[24:28] | Even though she is insubordinate and refuses to crawl. | 即使她不听话 拒绝爬行 |
[24:36] | I’m not sure how insubordinate she is anymore. | 我不知道她现在有多不听话了 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:46] | Oh, what? | 哦 什么 |
[25:06] | Everyone clear on the plan? | 大家都清楚这个计划了吗 |
[25:11] | Trillions of dollars spent on developing | 数万亿美元用于研发 |
[25:13] | the most sophisticated weapons for the War on Terror. | 反恐战争中最尖端的武器 |
[25:16] | And there’s nothing more valuable than that. | 没有什么比这更有价值了 |
[25:19] | Can I see it before it, uh, | 在它正式成为文物之前 |
[25:22] | officially becomes a relic? | 我能先看看吗 |
[25:25] | Whole thing feels wrong. | 整个事情都感觉不对劲 |
[25:43] | Okay, I want you to hit that white ball | 好吧 我要你用白球 |
[25:45] | right through the one ball. | 击打那只球 |
[25:47] | And remember, slow is smooth, smooth is fast. | 记住 慢就是稳 稳就是快 |
[25:54] | – Excellent. – Dang it. | – 好 – 见鬼 |
[25:56] | – What? – Didn’t get any in. | – 什么 – 什么都没进 |
[25:58] | It’s okay, just relax. | 没事的 放松点 |
[26:00] | Now we need to set up for your next shot. | 现在我们得为你的下一杆做好准备 |
[26:01] | – What do you think? – There isn’t one unless | – 你怎么看 – 没有 除非 |
[26:04] | I break those up some more. | 我再把它们打散 |
[26:06] | I think you might be able | 我觉得你可以 |
[26:07] | to get that ten ball past the three ball. | 让10号球击打3号球 |
[26:09] | But you’re gonna have to hit it perfectly. | 但你要打得完美才行 |
[26:13] | How hard should I hit it? | 我应该打多用力 |
[26:14] | You tell me. | 你说说看 |
[26:16] | Hard enough it gets there, not too hard it gets out of control. | 不用力它很难到达那里 用力了它就失控 |
[26:21] | Slow is smooth and smooth is fast. | 慢就是稳 稳就是快 |
[26:28] | – Holy crap! | 天哪 |
[26:31] | – I did it! – My son’s a legend! | – 我做到了 – 我儿子是个传奇 |
[26:32] | Just like his old man! | 就像他老爸一样 |
[26:42] | You think maybe your job’s over now, | 你觉得你的工作可能已经结束了 |
[26:45] | that I could stay longer than a week? | 我能多待一个星期吗 |
[26:49] | Would you like to do that, son? | 你愿意吗 儿子 |
[26:53] | Like, maybe I could live with you? | 愿意 我可以和你一起住吗 |
[27:03] | I’d really like that a lot. | 我真的很愿意 |
[27:07] | What a champ. | 太棒了 |
[27:09] | Here you go. | 你来 |
[27:21] | Still not sure why | 我还是不明白 |
[27:23] | you’re passing up Topper Harley, and your favorite munchies, | 你为什么要放弃《反斗神鹰》 还有你最爱的零食 |
[27:25] | for the Barbie Brigade. | 而选择《芭比之旅》 |
[27:28] | Probably because you just described | 可能是因为你刚刚描述了 |
[27:29] | every night of senior year. | 高三的每个夜晚 |
[27:32] | Those were great times. | 那段时期很棒 |
[27:34] | They were, but we’re not in high school anymore. | 曾经是 但我们不再是高中生了 |
[27:37] | Doesn’t mean you have to become a completely different person. | 并不意味着你要成为一个完全不同的人 |
[27:40] | – Stop it. – Stop what? | – 别说了 – 别说什么 |
[27:43] | Dragging me down for trying to broaden my horizons. | 因为我想开阔眼界就拖我后腿 |
[27:46] | So kissing up to sorority girls is broadening horizons? | 所以讨好姐妹会的女生是在开阔视野吗 |
[27:50] | Beats sitting on the couch | 总比坐在沙发上 |
[27:52] | and watching the same movie over and over again. | 一遍又一遍地看同一部电影强 |
[27:54] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[27:58] | No, Sonny, you don’t know who you are, and that’s the problem. | 不 桑尼 你迷失了自己 这就是问题所在 |
[28:04] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:05] | It means that college is a fresh start for me. | 这意味着大学对我来说是一个新的开始 |
[28:08] | And fine if you don’t want to try it, but you can’t | 如果你不想试试 也行 但如果这会拖我后腿 |
[28:11] | bring your chaos in here if it’s gonna hold me back. | 你就不能把自己混沌的状态带到这里来 |
[28:14] | I’m holding you back? | 我在拖你后腿 |
[28:19] | I know you hate change, | 我知道你讨厌改变 |
[28:21] | but that’s what this time in our life is supposed to be. | 但我们现在的生活就应该是这样 |
[28:23] | You can fight it, but I don’t want to. | 你可以反抗 但我不想 |
[28:31] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[28:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:07] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[29:11] | …my father hit me. | …我父亲打了我 |
[29:17] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗 |
[29:22] | Only thing I learned from it | 我从中学到的是 |
[29:24] | was that you can’t beat sense into someone. | 你不能把理智强加于人 |
[29:26] | Figured I could teach by my example instead of his. | 我觉得我能做到言传身教 而他不能 |
[29:29] | Did you hate him? | 你恨他吗 |
[29:30] | Sometimes. | 有时会 |
[29:35] | You hate me? | 你讨厌我吗 |
[29:40] | No. | 不 |
[29:43] | Still feel like I’ve failed. | 还是觉得自己失败了 |
[29:45] | Waiting for you to grow up. | 等着你成熟吧 |
[29:49] | Dedicated my life to helping people, | 我一生都在帮助别人 |
[29:51] | and can’t make a dent with my own son. | 却对自己的儿子帮不上忙 |
[29:53] | Today was damn near my worst nightmare. | 今天简直是我最糟糕的噩梦 |
[29:57] | Just glad it was the precinct and not the morgue. | 还好是在警局而不是停尸房 |
[30:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:09] | I’m done being angry, Ray. | 我不想再生气了 雷 |
[30:14] | I’m disappointed. | 我很失望 |
[30:16] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我对你很失望 |
[30:22] | Disappointed in myself. | 对自己失望 |
[30:30] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[30:33] | At least help your mother clean up the kitchen, please. | 至少帮你妈妈把厨房收拾干净吧 |
[30:50] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[30:51] | What isn’t? | 什么不一样 |
[30:53] | Thinking about Philly. | 想想费城 |
[30:55] | I was just having some fun. | 我只是找点乐子 |
[30:57] | I missed Emma starting to crawl today, | 艾玛今天开始爬 我错过了 |
[30:59] | Alana. | 阿兰娜 |
[31:00] | Am I supposed to miss her first steps, too? | 我也会错过她迈出的第一步吗 |
[31:02] | And for what, seeing if I know | 为了什么 看我是否知道 |
[31:04] | how to grab a pair of bolt cutters when asked? | 怎么拿断线钳吗 |
[31:05] | You love your job. | 你热爱你的工作 |
[31:08] | I do, but I joined to help the greater good, | 我知道 但我加入是为大局着想 |
[31:11] | but now I’m not so sure what’s more important than this family. | 可是现在我不确定还有什么比这个家更重要 |
[31:15] | It’s getting harder to choose to put us second all the time. | 选择把我们放在第二位越来越难了 |
[31:22] | You really are serious. | 你真的在认真思考了 |
[31:31] | You know, I wasn’t joking this morning. | 知道吗 我今早没开玩笑 |
[31:34] | I do want another kid. | 我确实想再要一个孩子 |
[31:36] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[31:39] | Well, that explains the four-bedroom house. | 这就解释了房子要有四间卧室 |
[31:43] | You have a plan for how we pay the mortgage? | 对我们如何偿还贷款有什么打算吗 |
[31:46] | I mean, I’d like to find something | 我是说 我想找点事做 |
[31:47] | where I can actually have an impact, | 在那里我可以真正起到作用 |
[31:49] | rather than just practice for it. | 而不仅仅是训练 |
[31:51] | Maybe FBI or… | 也许是联邦调查局或者… |
[31:53] | field medic training was pretty cool, | 野战医疗培训也不错 |
[31:54] | maybe get EMT certification. | 也许能拿到急救证书 |
[31:56] | – Okay. – I know you have goals, too. | – 好 – 我知道你也有目标 |
[31:59] | I mean, you gave up a lot for me. | 你为我放弃了很多 |
[32:00] | You want to go to school, | 你想去上学 |
[32:02] | our folks are close enough to help with double diaper duty. | 我们的父母离你很近 可以帮你换两份的尿布 |
[32:04] | Well, I always thought I’d enjoy law school. | 我一直喜欢上法学院 |
[32:07] | Yeah, the way you argue, you’re a natural. | 是啊 你争吵的方式 真是天生的 |
[32:10] | Hey, becoming a SEAL was my dream job. | 成为一名海豹突击队员是我的梦想 |
[32:13] | Now it’s time you find yours. | 现在是时候找到你自己了 |
[32:16] | Well, that does sound nice. | 听起来确实不错 |
[32:18] | You home more, and living closer to family. | 你回家多了 和家人生活得更近了 |
[32:22] | – Wanna hear the best part? – Always. | – 想听最精彩的部分吗 – 一直想 |
[32:26] | I have two months’ paid leave saved up. | 我存了两个月的带薪假期 |
[32:29] | We could be settled in by Thanksgiving. | 我们可以在感恩节之前安顿下来 |
[32:34] | I’ll call Personnel Support first thing tomorrow | 我明天一早就给人事部打电话 |
[32:36] | – and get the ball rolling. – Yeah. | – 然后开始行动 – 好啊 |
[32:39] | – And… – And what? | – 还有… – 还有什么 |
[32:43] | May as well get started on a sibling for Emma. | 不妨给艾玛找个兄弟姐妹吧 |
[32:56] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[32:58] | Which of our three presenters would like to go first? | 三位演讲者中谁想先发言 |
[33:03] | Lisa, the floor is yours. | 丽莎 你来发言 |
[33:16] | What’s that? | 搞什么 |
[33:19] | That’s tight. | 时间很紧 |
[33:21] | From 1942 through 1944, over a thousand women flew planes | 从1942年到1944年 第二次世界大战期间 |
[33:26] | in the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II. | 有超过一千名女性在美国陆军空军中驾驶飞机 |
[33:29] | But it wasn’t until the late 1970s | 但直到20世纪70年代末 |
[33:32] | that they were recognized as part of the military. | 她们才被承认是军队的一部分 |
[33:34] | My research project seeks | 我的研究项目 |
[33:38] | what is the history of the Women’s Airforce Service Pilots? | 是寻求女性空军飞行员的历史是什么样的 |
[33:42] | And how did the denial | 而军事地位的否认 |
[33:44] | – of military status affect… – What? | – 又是如何影响… – 什么 |
[33:46] | – Wait… | 等等… |
[33:50] | No. | 不 |
[33:55] | Ready, Dad? | 准备好了 爸爸 |
[33:57] | Information continues to come in… | 消息不断传来… |
[33:59] | What movie’s that? | 那是什么电影 |
[34:02] | We can now confirm two planes | 我们现在可以确认今早两架飞机 |
[34:04] | flew into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center | 撞向世贸中心双子塔的时间 |
[34:07] | some 20 minutes apart this morning. | 间隔大约为20分钟 |
[34:11] | We’ve gotten reports some passengers on those planes | 我们收到报告 这些飞机上的一些乘客可能打电话 |
[34:15] | may have called loved ones | 给地面上的亲人 |
[34:17] | on the ground to report they’d been hijacked. | 通报他们被劫持了 |
[34:21] | We are still awaiting confirmation | 我们仍在等待航班号 |
[34:23] | of flight numbers, | 的确认 |
[34:25] | but both planes may have been | 但两架飞机可能都是 |
[34:27] | in route to Los Angeles from Boston. | 从波士顿飞往洛杉矶的 |
[34:30] | The fire department and Port Authority | 消防局和港务局 |
[34:33] | have ordered evacuation of the World Trade Center… | 已经下令疏散世贸中心… |
[34:35] | It’s not a movie. | 这不是电影 |
[34:37] | Something bad has happened. | 发生了一些不好的事情 |
[34:38] | …images of what appears to be | …从画面上看 人好像是 |
[34:41] | people either falling or jumping from… | 从高处坠落或跳下… |
[34:45] | Listen, son. | 听着 儿子 |
[34:47] | We’re not going fishing. | 我们不去钓鱼了 |
[34:49] | I have to drive to D.C. | 我得开车去华盛顿 |
[34:51] | to be on the news as a military expert. | 作为军事专家上新闻 |
[34:59] | Are we at war? | 我们在打仗吗 |
[35:01] | No, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[35:06] | Am I going with you to D.C.? | 我要和你一起去华盛顿吗 |
[35:12] | I called your grandparents, they’re on their way to get you. | 我给你祖父母打了电话 他们马上就来接你 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry, kiddo. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[35:18] | Our plans are on hold for now. | 我们的计划暂时搁置 |
[35:20] | President Bush plans to address the nation… | 布什总统准备向全国发表讲话… |
[35:47] | We’re under attack, wake up! | 我们被攻击了 快醒醒 |
[35:50] | The hell’s going on out there? | 外面发生了什么事 |
[35:51] | Wake up, it’s on TV! | 醒醒 电视上有 |
[35:52] | We’re being attacked. | 我们被攻击了 |
[35:54] | Today we’ve had a national tragedy. | 今天我们经历了一场全国性的悲剧 |
[35:58] | Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Center | 两架飞机撞上了世贸中心 |
[36:03] | in an apparent terrorist attack on our country. | 这显然是对我国的恐怖袭击 |
[36:06] | And I’ve ordered that the full resources | 我已经下令动用联邦政府 |
[36:08] | -of the federal government… – Oh, Sonny… | – 的全部资源… – 哦 桑尼… |
[36:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:13] | -…to hunt down… – It’s not. | – …追捕… – 不是吧 |
[36:15] | …and to find those folks who committed this act. | …找到那些犯下这一罪行的人 |
[36:23] | Look at it. | 你看 |
[36:28] | It will be. | 一定会的 |
[36:32] | Given the coordination and choice of targets, | 鉴于协调能力和对目标的选择 |
[36:34] | certainly, there can be no question now | 毫无疑问 这是一次蓄意的 |
[36:37] | that this is a deliberate and highly coordinated attack. | 高度协调的袭击 |
[36:41] | It does appear that way, Jim. | 看起来是这样 吉姆 |
[36:44] | When you think of what individuals or groups | 你能想到有哪些个人或团体 |
[36:46] | would want to attack the United States and have the resources | 想要袭击美国 并且有资源计划和实现 |
[36:49] | to plan and achieve something of this scale… | 这种规模的事… |
[36:52] | Agency’s gotta be all over this. | 专门机构肯定在查这件事了 |
[36:55] | Won’t be long before they have a target. | 用不了多久他们就会找到目标 |
[36:58] | Targets. | 目标 |
[36:59] | And– Oh. | 然后…哦 |
[37:03] | – Teams are gonna get the call. | 各部队会接到通知 |
[37:06] | Oh, my goodness. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[37:08] | Oh, my goodness… | 哦 我的天哪… |
[37:40] | Whoa, whoa, nobody below Canal, | 运河车站下面没人 |
[37:42] | – you gotta turn around. – But my dad’s down there! | 你得掉头 – 可我爸爸在下面 |
[37:43] | He’s a firefighter, I have to find him! | 他是消防员 我得找到他 |
[37:45] | I can’t let you through, son, I’m sorry. | 我不能让你过去 孩子 抱歉 |
[37:47] | He’s down there somewhere. I have to find him, please! | 他就在下面某个地方 我必须找到他 求你了 |
[38:19] | Ain’t that something? | 这不是很了不起吗 |
[38:24] | 幸存者树 | |
[38:27] | Odds were against it, but it found a way to thrive. | 虽然困难重重 但它还是茁壮成长了 |
[38:37] | Amid all that darkness, it found its way toward sunlight. | 在一片黑暗中 它找到了通往阳光的路 |
[38:42] | Resilient. | 适应力强 |
[38:44] | I can’t believe it’s been 20 years. | 真不敢相信已经20年了 |
[39:08] | Day made us all grow up, whether or not we were ready to. | 一天让我们都长大了 不管我们是否准备好了 |
[39:12] | Can’t even imagine what it was like for an actual kid. | 甚至无法想象一个真正的孩子会是什么样子 |
[39:16] | That day changed everything. | 那一天改变了一切 |
[39:19] | Shaped me and the choices I’ve made since. | 影响了我和我之后的选择 |
[39:25] | Two days later I walked into a recruiting office. | 两天后 我走进征兵办公室 |
[39:28] | And I might’ve never met you guys | 如果不是因为那天 |
[39:30] | if it wasn’t for that day. | 我可能永远也不会遇见你们 |
[39:48] | He’d be proud of you. | 他会为你感到骄傲 |
[39:53] | Be prouder if I hadn’t spun out | 如果在我入伍前的两年 |
[39:56] | for two more years before I enlisted. | 没有肆意妄为 你会更骄傲 |
[40:00] | You grieved how you grieved. | 无论你有多悲伤 |
[40:02] | At the end of the day, you are where you’re meant to be, Ray. | 最终 你还是会在你命中注定的地方 雷 |
[40:07] | I just, I just wish he knew | 我只是 我只是希望他知道 |
[40:09] | how much he helped me become the man I am today. | 是他的帮助成就了今天的我 |
[40:19] | You haven’t put that in yet? | 你还没放进去 |
[40:22] | Place of honor awaits for the bolt cutters | 荣誉之地等待着阿伯塔巴德突击中 |
[40:24] | from the Abbottabad raid. | 的断线钳 |
[40:27] | Reason the brass sent us here. | 上级派我们来的原因 |
[40:31] | I, uh… | 我… |
[40:33] | I think the victims of the guy responsible for all this, | 想想这一切的受害者 |
[40:38] | it’d be okay memorializing a piece of the op | 纪念一个伸张正义的行动中的物件 |
[40:40] | that brought him justice. | 也没什么大不了的 |
[40:51] | The only people that we should honor and remember today | 今天我们唯一应该尊敬和铭记的人 |
[40:54] | are the ones that we lost 20 years ago. | 是我们20年前失去的那些人 |