时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Ray, that’s Mandy. | 雷 那是曼迪 |
[00:06] | In the SGS custody? | 被大萨赫勒·萨哈巴抓了 |
[00:07] | We got to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[00:11] | Tell me where he is. You got 20 seconds. | 告诉我他在哪里 你有20秒的时间 |
[00:14] | Letting a terrorist loose on some desperate long shot? | 为了一线希望 把绝望的恐怖分子放跑 |
[00:17] | That something could get us kicked from the teams, Jace. | 有些事可能会把我们从小队中踢出去 杰森 |
[00:19] | Mandy needs our help. | 曼迪需要我们的帮助 |
[00:23] | – Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[00:25] | – Mandy. – Something up with Ash? | – 曼迪 – 阿什怎么样了 |
[00:27] | – Cancer. – But having lost my mother, | – 癌症 – 但我失去了母亲 |
[00:29] | I would do anything just to get one more day with her. | 我愿意做任何事 只要能再和她每天在一起 |
[00:31] | – Stella’s pregnant. I knew you could do it. | – 斯特拉怀孕了 – 我就知道你能行 |
[00:33] | Hoping your new DoD Fellowship will open up some new doors. | *等下去喝一杯* 希望你在国防部的新职位能给你带来新的机会 |
[00:36] | I’m just broadening my horizons. | 我只是拓宽了视野 |
[00:47] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[00:48] | Worried I’d changed my mind? | 担心我改变主意 |
[00:50] | No, I was just worried that you got lost. | 不 我只是担心你迷路了 |
[00:53] | Well, fortunately for me, | 幸运的是 |
[00:55] | GPS works in Delaware. | 全球定位系统在特拉华州也能工作 |
[00:58] | ♪ Stay while I rebuild the world on paper, Rose♪ | ♪我能抱着你直到这些黑暗的梦消失吗 玫瑰♪ |
[01:02] | ♪ Your soul is the picture♪ | ♪你的灵魂就是那幅画♪ |
[01:06] | ♪ But your body is the frame♪ | ♪你的身体就是画框♪ |
[01:10] | ♪ But the frame is exquisite♪ | ♪但画框很精致♪ |
[01:14] | ♪ And you taste just like your name.♪ | ♪你的味道和你的名字一样♪ |
[01:31] | – This was a good idea. – Oh, yeah. Yeah. | – 这主意不错 – 哦 是啊 是啊 |
[01:34] | It was. It was one of my better ones, huh? | 是的 这是我最好的一次 对吧 |
[01:37] | I’m glad you were free this weekend. | 我很高兴你这个周末有空 |
[01:39] | Here. I’m glad you called. | 给 很高兴你打电话来 |
[01:41] | Even though it took a month. | 虽然等了一个月 |
[01:44] | So, did you, uh… | 那么 你有没有… |
[01:46] | did you get in trouble with the Agency? | 你有没有惹上中情局的麻烦 |
[01:48] | – That’s what you’re thinking about right now? – Well, as a friend, | – 这就是你现在想的吗 – 作为朋友 |
[01:51] | I’m just genuinely concerned. That’s all. | 我真的很担心 仅此而已 |
[01:53] | – A friend. – Yeah. | – 朋友 – 是啊 |
[01:56] | All right, buddy. | 好吧 做朋友 |
[01:58] | Buddy. | 做朋友 |
[02:01] | Well, um… | 嗯… |
[02:03] | I’m out of the Agency, | 我已经离开中情局了 |
[02:05] | so what they think doesn’t matter to me. | 所以他们的想法对我来说并不重要 |
[02:07] | You experiencing something like that, uh, | 你经历过那样的事情 |
[02:10] | definitely can, uh… | 肯定会… |
[02:13] | make things shaky, right? | 让你心有余悸 对吧 |
[02:17] | The reentry process. Was it bumpy? | 重返过程 吃了不少苦吧 |
[02:20] | I made a choice to step back into that world, | 我选择回到那个地方 |
[02:24] | and I paid the price. But… | 我为此付出了代价 但… |
[02:29] | It’s not my first rodeo. | 这不是我第一次做 |
[02:31] | – Not my first kidnapping, even. – Mm. | -甚至不是我第一次被绑架 – 嗯 |
[02:33] | I know sharking when I hear it. | 我一听就知道是老手 |
[02:37] | That’s a compliment | 这是一个 |
[02:38] | coming from Mr. Ignore and Override. | 来自视而不见和置之不理先生的赞美 |
[02:41] | – What can I tell you? I’ve evolved. – Mm-hmm. | – 我能说什么呢 我已经进步了 – 嗯 嗯 |
[02:44] | That’s why we’re hanging out here in Rehoboth | 这就是为什么我们在里霍博斯比奇 |
[02:46] | instead of Vah Beach. | 而不是在瓦赫海滩 |
[02:52] | Ooh, I forgot to tell you that I, uh, spoke | 我忘了告诉你 我跟 |
[02:54] | with Dr. McKenna’s office, | 麦肯纳医生的办公室联系过了 |
[02:56] | and she said that she can fit us in | 她说她可以把我们的时间 |
[02:58] | Thursday instead of Friday. | 从周五改到周四 |
[03:01] | You know, this is a… | 这是一个… |
[03:02] | It’s a pretty big appointment. | 这是一个相当重要的预约 |
[03:04] | She’ll tell us the sex if we want to know. | 如果我们想知道 她会告诉我们性别的 |
[03:07] | Well, don’t we pretty much know anyway? | 我们不是很清楚吗 |
[03:09] | I mean, Emma. Jameelah. Leanne. | 我说 艾玛 贾米拉 莉安娜 |
[03:14] | Having a daughter as the first child | 女儿作为第一个孩子 |
[03:15] | seems to be the frogman way. | 是蛙人的惯例 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:19] | Well, little girl’s probably easier than a boy, anyways. | 不管怎么说 小女孩可能比男孩子省心 |
[03:22] | Said no mother ever. | 从来没哪个妈妈说过这话 |
[03:24] | It’s the frogman way. | 似乎是蛙人的惯例 |
[03:26] | Fathers and sons tend to be messy. | 父亲和儿子难以相处 |
[03:30] | Is our little run-in with Ash still weighing on you? | 我们和阿什的交火还在困扰你吗 |
[03:34] | More of an ambush than run-in. | 更像是伏击而不是交火 |
[03:37] | Well, Ash is always working some angle. | 阿什总是在算计 |
[03:39] | Just can’t figure out what this one is. | 只是不知道这次是什么 |
[03:43] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[03:46] | Why tell me that he might be dying | 为什么告诉我他可能快死了 |
[03:48] | and then just ghost me again? | 然后又再一次无视我 |
[03:50] | Maybe because he came extending an olive branch | 也许是因为他向你伸出了橄榄枝 |
[03:53] | that you, uh, snapped over your knee. | 而你却在膝盖上折断了 |
[03:56] | Repeatedly. | 反复地 |
[04:01] | I mean, have you even tried reaching out to him? | 我是说 你试过联系他吗 |
[04:06] | Then who’s ghosting who? | 那么是谁在无视谁 |
[04:14] | I told you two scoops wasn’t too many. | 我告诉过你两勺不多 |
[04:16] | How come you got a cup? | 你怎么会装在杯子里 |
[04:19] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[04:21] | Because you’re messy. | 因为你总是弄脏 |
[04:24] | Knucklehead. | 笨蛋 |
[04:43] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:44] | Just brightening her day. | 只想让她开心点 |
[04:48] | – Our day’s already bright, thanks. – That’s hers. | – 我们已经很开心了 谢谢 – 这是她的 |
[04:51] | Not mine. Not yours. | 不是我的 不是你的 |
[04:57] | Want a few bucks? | 想要点钱吗 |
[04:58] | I didn’t ask for that. | 这不是我要的 |
[05:00] | Then my daughter and I are gonna continue walking. | 那我和我女儿要走了 |
[05:02] | Appreciate you letting us by. | 谢谢你让我们过去 |
[05:25] | You okay, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 你还好吧 |
[05:27] | What’d he say to you? | 他对你说了什么 |
[05:29] | He said he liked my hat. | 他说他喜欢我的帽子 |
[05:31] | Said he used to be in the Navy, too. | 他说他以前也在海军服役 |
[05:34] | Oh, did he? | 哦 是吗 |
[05:38] | How is that true? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:41] | If he was in the Navy, why is he living there? | 如果他当过海军 为什么还住在那里 |
[05:44] | It’s hard to say, baby. | 这很难说 宝贝 |
[05:46] | Your and Mom’s jobs are to help people, right? | 你和妈妈的工作就是帮助别人 对吧 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:50] | Can’t you help him? | 你不能帮帮他吗 |
[05:53] | You know what, let’s talk about it with Mommy | 这样吧 我们回家后和妈妈 |
[05:55] | when we get home, okay? | 再谈 好吗 |
[05:56] | Come on, monkey. Come on. | 快点 猴子 来吧 |
[05:59] | Oh. Oh, there we go. | 哦…我们到了 |
[06:02] | So, uh, your flight was okay? | 那么 你的航班顺利吧 |
[06:04] | – Uh, yeah? She, uh… – Yeah. | – 是吧 她… – 是的 |
[06:07] | Little munchkin didn’t cry too much | 小乖乖没哭太多 |
[06:08] | and, uh, piss off some of the passengers? | 惹毛了一些乘客吧 |
[06:10] | Emmit gave me your grandninny’s Cowboy Cookie recipe. | 艾米特给了我你祖母的牛仔饼干配方 |
[06:13] | I took a batch on board. Bribed the other passengers | 我做了一些带上了飞机 贿赂其他乘客让他们 |
[06:15] | – into liking her. – Oh, yeah? | – 喜欢她 – 是吗 |
[06:18] | – Did you save some for Daddy? “Sorry, Daddy. | 你给爸爸留了吗 “对不起 爸爸 |
[06:20] | I screamed like an asshole. Needed a lot of bribes.” | 我像个混蛋一样尖叫 需要很多贿赂” |
[06:23] | Oh, really? After I went to Costco | 哦 真的吗 我去开市客(超市) |
[06:25] | and cleared out all the Cheerios for you? | 帮你把所有的麦圈都买回来了 |
[06:27] | And I, uh, | 然后我 |
[06:29] | I got a bunch of different pureed vegetables | 我还给她买了一堆不同的 |
[06:31] | for her, as well. | 蔬菜泥 |
[06:33] | It’s quite the artisanal racket they got going on there. | 他们那里的手工品可真够多的 |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:36] | All right, here you go. | 好吧 就这样 |
[06:38] | I guess… Well, you’re sleeping, | 我猜…你睡着了 |
[06:40] | – but this is your… this is your new room. | 但这是你的…这是你的新房间 |
[06:42] | You can take the bed. I’m gonna be out on the couch. | 你睡这张床 我去沙发上睡 |
[06:45] | Oh, and I-I got you a…I got you this, uh… | 对了 我给你买了…我给你带了这个 |
[06:49] | – It’s like a massage pad thing. – Mm-hmm. | – 就像按摩垫一样 – 嗯 |
[06:52] | I-I just thought, you know, with the plane and everything, | 我只是觉得 坐飞机什么的 |
[06:54] | might have done a number on your back. | 可能会伤到你的背 |
[06:56] | Aw, you’re a big-box store’s wet dream. | 你是大卖场的梦中情人 |
[06:58] | A small price to pay for you, uh, | 为你花点小钱应该的 |
[07:01] | getting this little munchkin up here. | 把这小乖乖带到这里来了 |
[07:02] | Few dicey FaceTimes there had me worried about you. | 你很少上视频 这让我担心 |
[07:05] | Yeah. You know, it can… | 是啊 你知道 这… |
[07:08] | get a little squirrelly inside the wire. | 在前线感觉有点怪怪的 |
[07:10] | Being away from my little girl. | 远离我的小女孩 |
[07:13] | Oh, uh, uh, Ray was gonna have | 对了 雷打算 |
[07:15] | a little get-together, um, tomorrow, | 明天开个小聚会 |
[07:17] | and, uh, I was just thinking it’d be cool to… | 我只是在想 如果能… |
[07:20] | you know, like, introduce her to all the guys. | 把她介绍给所有的伙计们 |
[07:24] | – And, you know, if you need more time to… – No, tomorrow’s fine. | – 如果你需要更多时间… – 不 明天就可以 |
[07:27] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[07:29] | – Last one. Get it in there. | 最后一杯 把它喝了 |
[07:35] | Gonna eat that last fry there? | 要吃最后一根薯条吗 |
[07:37] | – This one here? – Yeah, that one. | -这个吗 -对 就是那个 |
[07:38] | – Would you… – Yeah, sure. | – 你能… – 是的 当然 |
[07:39] | Oh. You got a healthy appetite. | 你的胃口很好 |
[07:42] | Better be complimenting your own prowess. | 最好你也夸一下自己 |
[07:46] | – Interesting. | 有趣 |
[07:47] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[07:49] | Just when we were hitting our stride. | 我们正准备大干一场 |
[07:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:54] | It’s not Command. It’s, uh, it’s Ray. | 不是司令部 是 是雷 |
[07:58] | Sonny’s, uh, kid is in town. | 桑尼的孩子来了 |
[08:01] | There’s a party to meet her tomorrow. | 明天有个派对要和她见面 |
[08:03] | God, Sonny’s a dad. | 天啊 桑尼当爸爸了 |
[08:05] | What’s that like? | 那会是什么样子 |
[08:07] | Why don’t you find out for yourself. | 你为什么不自己去看 |
[08:08] | Isn’t there a reason we’re in Rehoboth? | 我们来里霍博斯比奇不是有原因吗 |
[08:13] | I mean, us arriving together invites a lot of eyes. | 我是说 我们一起去会吸引很多人的目光 |
[08:17] | I got a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[08:18] | Why don’t we arrive separately. | 我们可以分开去 |
[08:23] | So, the last time we did this | 上次我们这么做的时候 |
[08:25] | in J-Bad, | 是在杰巴德(前线作战基地) |
[08:27] | neither of us was in a very good place. | 我们俩的处境都不太好 |
[08:29] | This is not that. | 这次不同于那次 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[08:36] | It isn’t. Good. We’re on the same page. | 不一样 很好 我们达成共识 |
[08:40] | We’re just two friends… | 我们只是两个朋友… |
[08:43] | – Wearing robes. | 穿睡袍的 |
[08:46] | – Celebrating my daring rescue of you. – It’s a shame | – 庆祝我勇敢地救了你 – 很遗憾 |
[08:49] | Brock wasn’t the first one through that door. | 布洛克不是第一个穿过那扇门的人 |
[09:24] | This is where you wanted to meet? | 这就是你想见面的地方吗 |
[09:27] | You kidding me? It’s safer than the coffee shop. | 你在逗我吗 这比咖啡店安全多了 |
[09:30] | Nurses can shield me from your haymakers. | 护士可以保护我不受你的伤害 |
[09:35] | Well, sit down. | 坐吧 |
[09:41] | Not a friendly visit, huh? | 不是一次友好的拜访 对吧 |
[09:45] | I just, uh… | 我只是… |
[09:49] | I want to know what’s going on with you. | 我想知道你到底怎么了 |
[09:55] | You want to know what’s landed me in this chair | 你想知道是什么原因让我坐在这把椅子上 |
[09:58] | with a needle in my chest? | 胸口还插着针 |
[10:01] | I could tell you, but you would just google it. | 我可以告诉你 不过你可以去谷歌查 |
[10:05] | If you don’t tell me, I’ll just ask the front desk. | 如果你不告诉我 我就问前台 |
[10:07] | Too bad you’re not on the approved list of close contacts | 很遗憾 你没在我的医生允许谈论我的 |
[10:10] | for my doctor to talk to about me. | 亲密联系人名单上 |
[10:12] | What close contacts? | 什么亲密联系人 |
[10:23] | Shit. | 倒霉 |
[10:31] | Ewing’s sarcoma. | 尤文氏肉瘤 |
[10:34] | Chemo’s just the opening salvo. | 化疗只是开始 |
[10:37] | Soften up the tumors. | 软化肿瘤 |
[10:41] | Then assault via radiation or surgery. | 然后通过放射或手术进行治疗 |
[10:46] | You don’t know which? | 你不知道是哪个 |
[10:48] | Nah. | 不知道 |
[10:49] | If this doesn’t work, then neither. | 如果这个不起作用 那两个也不起作用 |
[10:54] | What are the chances that it doesn’t work? | 失败的几率有多大 |
[10:57] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问过 |
[11:00] | Why wouldn’t you ask? | 你为什么不问 |
[11:01] | “Never tell me the odds.” | “不要问我几率” |
[11:06] | This isn’t piloting the Millennium Falcon | 这可不是驾驶“千年隼号” |
[11:08] | through an asteroid field. | 穿越小行星群 |
[11:10] | This is your life. | 这是你的生命 |
[11:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:14] | It’s my life. | 我的命 |
[11:16] | My terms, Clay. | 我作主 克莱 |
[11:18] | I don’t need you just poking your nose around my business. | 我不需要你来干涉我的事 |
[11:21] | Then why’d you track me down at the coffee shop? | 那你为什么来咖啡店找我 |
[11:33] | Clay, just… | 克莱 只是… |
[11:35] | Come on, you drove all the way up here. Just stay. | 拜托 你大老远开车过来的 坐会儿吧 |
[11:42] | I got better things to do | 我有比和一个病人拌嘴 |
[11:44] | than fight with a sick guy. | 更好的事要做 |
[11:50] | That’s a low blow, Clay. | 这不是好的做派 克莱 |
[11:59] | She’s cute. | 她真可爱 |
[12:00] | Doesn’t look a lot like you, Uncle Sonny. | 看起来不太像你 桑尼叔叔 |
[12:04] | Resemblance is strongest in her poopy-face. | 她那张便便脸最像他了 |
[12:07] | You burn Sonny any harder, | 你再刺激桑尼的话 |
[12:08] | – he’s gonna be like his tri-tip. – Oh. | – 他的脸会像烤牛排那样黑下来 – 哦 |
[12:10] | You can make fun of my looks all you want, | 你们可以随意取笑我的长相 |
[12:12] | but don’t you dare come after my meat. | 但你们不准来吃我的肉 |
[12:15] | Don’t worry, man. Your meat is safe. | 别担心 伙计 你的肉很安全 |
[12:18] | That’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[12:20] | From everyone, if the rumors are true. | 如果谣言是真的 大家都会说 |
[12:22] | – They are true. – Hey. | – 这是真的 – 嘿 |
[12:25] | What’s got you all lit up? Can’t be that watered-down beer. | 什么让你这么兴奋 那可不是淡啤酒 |
[12:30] | – Look who’s here. – Hi. | – 看看谁来了 – 嗨 |
[12:32] | Mandy? Oh, | 曼迪 哦 |
[12:34] | well, this is unexpected, honey. Uh… | 这太意外了 亲爱的 |
[12:37] | I was in Langley answering some questions about Burkina Faso. | 我在兰利回答一些关于布基纳法索的问题 |
[12:40] | I told Jason I was thinking of swinging through | 我跟杰森说我想过去 |
[12:42] | to say hello. He told me to come here. | 问个好 他叫我到这里来 |
[12:44] | – Glad you did. – Whatever you say, spook. | – 很高兴你来 – 随你便 间谍 |
[12:51] | Grant, I just sent you a link. | 格兰特 我刚给你发了链接 |
[12:53] | De La Soul tickets? | 德拉索(嘻哈乐队)的票? |
[12:55] | At the Kennedy Center. | 在肯尼迪表演艺术中心 |
[12:59] | Look, I mean, you’ve been driving down here for a month, | 听我说 你开车来这里已经一个月了 |
[13:01] | so we should probably hang out in your neck of the woods. | 所以我们应该去你住的地方附近转转 |
[13:04] | The drive’s gotten easier since I started taking a layover. | 自从我中途休息后 开车就变得轻松多了 |
[13:06] | I’m glad that I can help break up | 我很高兴能帮你消解 |
[13:09] | the monotony of the road for you. | 在路上的单调乏味 |
[13:12] | The concert will break up the monotony of these papers. | 这场音乐会将消解写这些论文的单调乏味 |
[13:16] | – Mm. – Surprised you stopped writing long enough | – 嗯 – 没想到你会停下写作花足够长的时间 |
[13:18] | to purchase the tickets. | 去买门票 |
[13:19] | Look, it’s not every day that I have the chance | 听着 我并不是每天都有机会告诉那些大佬 |
[13:21] | to tell important people how their decisions | 他们的决定如何影响我 |
[13:23] | impact my ability to keep operators safe. | 为作战人员提供安全保障的 |
[13:26] | Can’t be easy sending people you’re close with | 把你亲近的人送进火线 |
[13:29] | into the line of fire. | 可不是件容易的事 |
[13:31] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[13:32] | I mean, they’re family, so… | 我是说 他们是家人 所以… |
[13:34] | Mm. So, say these important people listen to you. | 所以 说那些大佬会听你的 |
[13:37] | Do you keep sending your family into the line of fire, | 你愿意一直把你的家人送进火线 |
[13:40] | or do you step away? | 还是你离开 |
[13:43] | Find a new path? | 寻找新的道路 |
[13:46] | I kind of like exploring new paths. | 我喜欢探索新的道路 |
[13:49] | – Little bit. Yeah. – Mm. Mm-hmm? | – 有点吧 – 嗯 嗯 |
[13:53] | That’s great you’ve been able to bring Leanne here. I mean, | 你能把莉安娜带来真是太好了 我是说 |
[13:56] | it’s been really rough on Sonny | 桑尼见不到她 |
[13:57] | – not being able to see her. – No, well, | – 这对他来说真的很痛苦 – 不 |
[13:59] | the situation’s not ideal for either of us, | 这种情况对我们俩都不理想 |
[14:02] | but I could’ve done worse in the co-parent lottery. | 但在共同抚养这件事中 很难说我会做得更糟 |
[14:04] | Well, you know, being his team leader, | 你知道吗 作为他的队长 |
[14:07] | I can tell you too much praise is not good | 我可以告诉你 太多的表扬 |
[14:09] | – for his motivation. | 对他的动力没有好处 |
[14:11] | Whiskey works better. | 威士忌更有效 |
[14:12] | Yeah, or, uh, wrestling videos. | 对 或者 看摔跤视频 |
[14:14] | Or shitty country music. | 或者蹩脚的乡村音乐 |
[14:15] | – Wait, you don’t have the cred | 等等 你没资格把 |
[14:17] | to drag country music through the mud like that, | 乡村音乐贬低 |
[14:18] | you know, with all the French space pop music | 这些年来你一直逼我听 |
[14:20] | – you’ve been pushing on me for years. – What? | – 法国空洞的流行音乐 – 什么 |
[14:22] | – That is a great album. – No, it’s not. | – 那张专辑很棒的 – 不 不是的 |
[14:24] | So, what’s y’all’s story? | 那么 你们有什么故事吗 |
[14:26] | Just friends. | 只是朋友 |
[14:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:31] | – Oh. Oh, look at this. – Let me see that. Look at that thing. | – 哦…看看这个 – 让我看看 看看那个小东西 |
[14:34] | Hey, Leanne, you want to… | 嗨 莉安娜 你想不想… |
[14:36] | you want to go in Goldilocks’ arms? | 你想投入金发姑娘的怀抱吗 |
[14:37] | – Come here. – There you go. | – 来这里 – 就这样 |
[14:40] | – Leanne. Hey. – Here we go. | – 莉安娜 嗨 – 接好了 |
[14:42] | That’s what it feels like to be held by a princess. | 这就是被公主抱着的感觉 |
[14:45] | Whenever you need to blackmail your dad, you let me know. | 你想敲诈你爸爸的时候 告诉我一声 |
[14:47] | All right? I know some things. | 好吧 我知道一些事 |
[14:49] | – Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:50] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:52] | – You are behind. Noticed you… – Oh, um… | – 你没喝 注意到你… – 哦 呃… |
[14:55] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不 不 不… |
[14:56] | – Stella is not drinking. – Yeah, I’m good. | – 斯特拉不能喝酒 – 是啊 不用了 |
[14:59] | No drinking. She’s good. Yeah. | 不能喝酒 她不用了 是啊 |
[15:01] | – Yep. – Whoa. | – 是的 – 哇 |
[15:03] | You two are expecting? | 你俩要造娃了 |
[15:08] | Look, today is about Sonny and Hannah’s baby. | 听着 今天是为了桑尼和汉娜的孩子 |
[15:11] | Not, not ours. | 不 不是我们的 |
[15:12] | Come on, wait, come on, this deserves a toast. | 来吧 等等 来吧 这值得举杯庆祝 |
[15:14] | All right? Come on. | 好吗 来吧 |
[15:15] | First of all, I want to welcome | 首先 我想欢迎 |
[15:17] | Hannah and baby Leanne here | 汉娜和小莉安娜来到 |
[15:19] | to the, uh, Bravo house, right? | B队大家庭 对吧 |
[15:21] | And, uh, here’s to Clay and Stella. | 敬克莱和斯特拉 |
[15:23] | And to a great future. | 为美好的未来干杯 |
[15:25] | – Yeah. – Any addition to the Bravo family | – 好啊 – B对的家人 |
[15:28] | is just a reminder that we have to fight just as hard | 都在提醒我们 在前线和前线之外 |
[15:31] | inside the wire as we do outside the wire, so… | 一样要努力战斗 所以… |
[15:33] | – cheers. – Cheers! | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[15:36] | All right, well, that’s two Bravo babies in one year. | 好吧 一年内有两个”B队”宝宝了 |
[15:38] | Must be something in the DEVGRU water. | 海豹六队的水里肯定有东西 |
[15:39] | Then you better not be drinking it, | 那你最好别喝了 |
[15:41] | ’cause I’m closed for business. | 因为我要停业了 |
[15:45] | – Why? No more. | – 为什么 – 不再要了 |
[15:49] | Oh, my God. These two are perfect. | 哦 天哪 这两个是完美的 |
[15:55] | No… | 不… |
[16:03] | Seeing is believing. | 眼见为实 |
[16:05] | Seeing Sonny as a dad, it’s not so odd | 看到桑尼当爸爸 看完就没那么 |
[16:07] | after seeing it. | 奇怪了 |
[16:09] | No, I meant you. | 不 我是说你 |
[16:10] | – Oh. – You found a way to be | – 哦 – 你找到了既当 |
[16:12] | both Jason Hayes and Bravo 1. | 杰森·海耶斯又当B1的生活方法 |
[16:15] | Now you’re making sure your guys are doing it, too. | 现在你要确保你的人也这么做 |
[16:17] | It’s… a far cry from J-bad. | 这…与在杰巴德的时候完全不一样 |
[16:20] | All right, for both of us? | 好吧 对我们两个来说呢 |
[16:23] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry Rehoboth got cut short. | 我很遗憾里霍博斯比奇被缩短了 |
[16:32] | I guess I’ll see you when I see you? | 我想见你的时候 我们会再见吗 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 会啊 |
[16:36] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 等我想见你的时候再来找你 |
[16:51] | Bryce Nichols. | 布莱斯·尼科尔斯 |
[16:53] | Agency case officer who stayed in country | 在美国从阿富汗撤军后 |
[16:55] | after the U.S. withdrew from Afghanistan. | 中情局在那里负责情报工作的官员 |
[16:57] | “Withdrew” must be cake-eater for abandoned. | “撤军”一定是高层用于抛弃的代名词 |
[17:00] | A month ago, his cover was blown | 一个月前 他的身份暴露 |
[17:03] | and he disappeared. | 然后消失了 |
[17:04] | He was presumed dead,but the Agency | 据推测他已经死了 |
[17:06] | picked up intel that the Taliban are holding him. | 但中情局接到情报说塔利班扣押了他 |
[17:08] | Current intel shows they have Nichols at FOB Fenty. | 目前的情报显示尼科尔斯在芬蒂前线基地 |
[17:11] | Sun’s barely set on our last stay there, | 我们最后一次停留的时候太阳还没下山 |
[17:12] | and Taliban’s already taken it over. | 塔利班已经接管了它 |
[17:15] | Probably not turning it into a gender studies center. | 可能不会把它变成性别研究中心 |
[17:17] | It appears they’re using the base as a supply depot. | 看起来他们把基地当做补给站了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, supplies that we left behind. | 是啊 我们留下了补给品 |
[17:22] | We should learn to clean up after ourselves. | 我们应该学会自己打扫卫生 |
[17:24] | FOB’s pretty secure, so, look, | 前线基地把守会很严 所以 |
[17:25] | how many enemy we got on target? | 目标处有多少敌人 |
[17:27] | Taliban are only running a skeleton crew to secure it. | 塔利班只派了少数人来保护它 |
[17:29] | All the equipment and weaponry we left means we’re facing | 我们留下的所有装备和武器意味着我们要面对 |
[17:31] | a force armed as well or better than we are. | 一支和我们一样 甚至比我们更好的武装力量 |
[17:33] | Huge tactical advantage gone. | 巨大的战术优势消失了 |
[17:35] | No, we are the tactical advantage, all right? | 不 我们就是战术优势 好吗 |
[17:37] | Our best way in is a jump. | 最好的办法就是跳进去 |
[17:39] | So do we have, uh, eyes in the sky watching over us? | 那么我们有没有 天空中的眼睛看护我们 |
[17:42] | We’re gonna send a backpack platform with you. | 我们会把便携式飞行平台借给你们 |
[17:44] | – Agency have a plan to get us out? – Ground Branch has arranged | – 中情局有救我们出去的计划吗? – 地面特遣队已经安排了 |
[17:46] | a driver and indig vehicle to get you and Nichols | 一名司机和一辆车带你们和尼科尔斯 |
[17:48] | across the border to Kashmir. | 越过边境去克什米尔 |
[17:49] | Wheels up in an hour. | 一小时后起飞 |
[17:51] | Who says you can’t go home again? | 谁说的你们不能回家 |
[18:01] | We got to be the first frogmen | 我们要成为20年来第一批 |
[18:03] | to jump into Afghanistan in 20 years, right? | 跳进阿富汗的蛙人 对吧 |
[18:05] | It was probably since, uh, Team Three? | 大概是从第三队开始的吧 |
[18:08] | Progress, War on Terror-style. | 进步了 反恐战争方式 |
[18:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊… |
[18:12] | Trillions of dollars that we dumped into that war there, | 我们在那场战争中投入了数万亿美元 |
[18:15] | and now we’re using paper airplanes | 现在我们用纸飞机 |
[18:18] | – for overwatch. – Hey, | – 做掩护 – 嘿 |
[18:20] | hey, this, uh, paper plane’s a missile. | 嘿 这架纸飞机是导弹 |
[18:22] | Show some respect, all right? | 放尊重点 好吗 |
[18:25] | Hey, boss dog. | 嘿 狗老大 |
[18:27] | Spent most of the flight in seclusion. | 飞行的大部分时间都在躲清净啊 |
[18:30] | You worried about the op? | 你担心这次行动吗 |
[18:34] | plan’s solid. | 计划是可靠的 |
[18:35] | I agree. | 我认同 |
[18:37] | Feelings about where we’re heading aren’t though. | 但对我们要去的地方无感 |
[18:40] | I mean, we spent more time in Afghanistan | 有几年我们在阿富汗待的时间 |
[18:42] | than home some years. | 比在家里还长 |
[18:44] | It ain’t easy watching, uh, all our work | 在电视新闻上看到我们的工作 |
[18:47] | get undone on cable news. | 都没做完 真不爽 |
[18:49] | Look, our job is executing the mission, | 听着 我们的职责是执行任务 |
[18:51] | all right, not to express our feelings. | 不是宣泄情绪 |
[18:56] | So you were in rare form at the party. | 你在聚会上的状态很少见 |
[18:58] | – That right? – Yeah. | – 没说错吧 – 是啊 |
[19:00] | Yeah, curious timing with, uh, | 是啊 奇怪的是时机 |
[19:02] | Mandy being around, I mean… | 曼迪就在附近 我说… |
[19:05] | Hope you guys got to spend some time together. | 希望你俩能好好相处一下 |
[19:07] | Ooh, what’s that supposed to mean? | 哦 这话什么意思 |
[19:09] | It means, it’s just that… | 我是说 只是… |
[19:12] | the way you were acting when we were looking for her– | 我们在找她的时候 你的表现是 |
[19:14] | something was driving you. | 有什么驱使着你 |
[19:16] | Maybe that same something that had you giddy | 也许是同样的东西让你在我家 |
[19:18] | – as a pig in shit at my house, huh? – Okay, you know what? | – 激动发狂 对吗 – 好吧 你知道吗 |
[19:20] | She’s my friend, okay? | 她是我的朋友 好吗 |
[19:23] | I went after her the same way | 我寻找她就像 |
[19:25] | I went after you when I was looking for you. | 我寻找你一样 |
[19:27] | – Got it? – Uh-huh. | – 明白了吗 – 嗯 |
[19:29] | – Okay, friends. – Yeah. | – 好吧 朋友 – 是的 |
[19:31] | – You know, you just keep telling yourself that. – Mm-hmm. | – 你就一直这么告诉自己吧 – 嗯 |
[19:33] | But from where I sit, | 但在我看来 |
[19:36] | you two make a lot of sense together. | 你俩在一起是明智的 |
[19:38] | Damn shame if you can’t see that for yourself. | 如果你自己都看不出来 那就太可惜了 |
[19:41] | Hey, fellas, time to get ready. | 伙计们 该准备了 |
[19:43] | Captain. | 队长 |
[19:52] | Still looks like home from up here. | 从这里看还是像住宅 |
[19:54] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[19:56] | Taliban’s added some personal touches. | 塔利班增加了一些个人色彩 |
[20:04] | Havoc, this is 1. I pass James. | 浩劫 我是1号 通过詹姆斯阶段 |
[20:06] | Havoc copies James. | 浩劫收到詹姆斯 |
[20:08] | Be advised, video feed shows | 注意 视频显示 |
[20:09] | what appears to be a series of cages | 在户外健身房 |
[20:11] | at the outdoor gym. | 有一些笼子 |
[20:13] | A group of unknowns have gathered there. | 一群身份不明的人聚集在那里 |
[20:14] | How copy? | 是否收到 |
[20:15] | It’s good copy. | 很好 收到 |
[20:26] | Must’ve missed a DRMO auction. | 一定是没得到分区资源管理办公室拍卖 |
[20:28] | We just leave everything? | 我们就丢下了一切 |
[20:30] | Haven’t fixed a bridge at home in 50 years, | 50年都没修过一座桥了 |
[20:32] | but least our tax dollars armed up these Cheeto dicks. | 但至少我们的税金是用来武装这些屌丝 |
[20:51] | That’s Nichols. | 尼科尔斯 |
[20:56] | Low port, trigger discipline. | 枪口朝下 双手斜持 控制扳机 |
[20:58] | Textbook. | 规范的 |
[21:00] | Learned from the best. | 从最出色的人那里学到了这些 |
[21:02] | I guess we did have an impact here. | 我想我们在这里确实有影响力 |
[21:04] | Let’s focus up. Eyes on the prize. | 集中注意力 盯住重要目标 |
[21:10] | Sonny, Trent, move quietly. | 桑尼 特伦特 悄悄行动 |
[21:11] | No shots fired. | 不要开火 |
[21:15] | Cover down on them. | 掩护他们 |
[21:41] | Good? | 好了吗 |
[22:06] | Are you serious right now? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[22:07] | Got this. | 搞得定 |
[22:28] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[22:35] | Come on, we got to move. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[22:37] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[22:39] | – You all right? – How is he? | – 你没事吧 – 他怎么样了 |
[22:41] | He’s conscious, but in rough shape. | 他意识清醒 但身体状况不佳 |
[22:43] | Help him out, let’s go. Get him up, we got to move. | 帮他 我们走 扶他起来 我们得走了 |
[22:45] | Havoc, this is 1, I pass Vaughan. | 浩劫 我是1号 通过沃恩阶段 |
[22:47] | Bravo 1, Havoc copies Vaughan. | B1 浩劫收到沃恩 |
[22:49] | There are others who need help. | 还有其他人需要帮助 |
[22:52] | Whoa! Where, on the base? | 在哪里 在基地吗 |
[22:54] | Americans? | 美国人 |
[22:55] | My asset. | 我的线人 |
[22:57] | I can’t just leave her behind. She’s in danger. | 我不能丢下她不管 她有危险 |
[23:00] | Hey, look, she’s not the mission. We got to move. | 听着 她不是任务 我们得走了 |
[23:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[23:18] | Mustang. | 野马 |
[23:19] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[23:20] | How many? | 有多少 |
[23:22] | Seven. | 7个 |
[23:31] | What’s the route looking like? | 路线怎么样 |
[23:33] | Roads are rough, but Taliban activity’s cooled down. | 道路崎岖不平 但塔利班的活动已经减少了 |
[23:59] | We’re ready. | 我们已经做好了准备 |
[24:06] | Everything we tried to do here… | 我们在这里所做的一切… |
[24:08] | just erased. | 刚刚被抹去了 |
[24:10] | Mm, depends on what you think we were trying to do here. | 嗯 取决于你认为我们在这里要做什么 |
[24:12] | We gave them a blueprint | 我们给了他们一张蓝图 |
[24:15] | – for democracy. – Yep. | – 民主 – 是 |
[24:17] | And they wiped their asses with it. | 然后他们用它擦了屁股 |
[24:19] | All the good people here who stuck their necks out | 这里所有冒着生命危险 |
[24:20] | to help us, | 帮助我们的好人 |
[24:22] | marked for death while we beat feet. | 当我们逃之夭夭时被判了死刑 |
[24:24] | That’s some legacy we left. | 这是我们留下的遗产 |
[24:26] | Hey, your asset– where is she? | 你的线人 她在哪 |
[24:28] | Hiding out in Jalalabad. | 躲在贾拉拉巴德 |
[24:30] | Hey, stop the truck! | 停车 |
[24:32] | – Jas, the hell are you doing? – Stop the truck! | – 杰森 你干什么 – 停车 |
[24:35] | Sticking my fucking neck out, that’s what I’m doing. | 冒险的事 这就是我要做的 |
[24:43] | I know one life won’t change what we did here, | 我知道一个生命改变不了我们在这里所做的一切 |
[24:45] | but I’m not gonna sit back and do nothing. | 但我不会坐视不管 |
[24:47] | All our terps and their families, | 我们所有的译员们和他们的家人 |
[24:48] | I wish I had a chance to spare them the fate they likely met. | 我希望我有机会让他们免于可能遇到的噩运 |
[24:51] | Least we can do is right one wrong. | 至少我们可以纠正一次错误 |
[24:54] | All right, look… tell us all about your asset. | 好吧 听着…把你的线人都告诉我们 |
[24:57] | Benesh Noor. | 贝内什·努尔 |
[24:59] | She helped in an information campaign | 她参与了一场破坏伊斯兰极端组织 |
[25:00] | to destabilize Islamist control in the area. | 在该地区控制的情报战 |
[25:03] | Used Agency money to establish schools. | 用中情局的钱建立学校 |
[25:05] | Educated thousands of girls. | 几千女孩受到教育 |
[25:07] | Well, the Taliban’s definitely gonna have a target on her back. | 塔利班肯定会盯上她的 |
[25:09] | Well, I hate to be the party pooper, | 我不想扫大家的兴 |
[25:11] | but there’s no way in hell that command’s gonna approve it. | 但指挥部绝对不会批准的 |
[25:13] | This would be a political rescue, | 这将是一场政治救援 |
[25:15] | – not a strategic one. – You know, it’s pretty clear | – 不是一次战略上的安排 – 很明显 过去二十年来 |
[25:17] | that every decision the cake-eaters made here | 这里吃蛋糕的人(上层人物)做的 |
[25:19] | for the last 20 years has been wrong. | 每一个决定都是错的 |
[25:21] | There’s no chance in hell | 他们绝对不可能 |
[25:22] | – they’re gonna get this one right. – Then we don’t give them | – 把这件事做对 – 那我们就不给他们 |
[25:24] | – the opportunity. – Better to beg forgiveness | – 机会 – 请求原谅总比 |
[25:25] | – than ask permission. – Damn straight. | – 请求允许好 – 完全正确 |
[25:27] | Okay, hey! | 好 嘿 |
[25:28] | Change of plans. | 计划改变了 |
[25:31] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[25:36] | Th-They’re headed back the way they came. | 他们原路返回了 |
[25:38] | Jesus, what now? | 老天 怎么搞的 |
[25:41] | Bravo 1, this is Havoc Base. | B1 我是浩劫基地 |
[25:43] | Your direction of travel has changed, please advise. Over. | 你的行进方向改变了 请告知 完毕 |
[25:46] | Havoc, this is 1, Agency asset received intel | 浩劫 我是1号 特工收到情报 |
[25:49] | our route is compromised. Calling an audible. | 我们的路线已被破坏 呼叫听得见 |
[25:51] | Sun’s coming up, so we’re gonna F.O. this bird. Bravo out. | 太阳快出来了 所以我们要避开不寻常的人 B队离线 |
[25:56] | You believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[25:58] | I believe he’ll let us know if they need help. | 我相信 如果他们需要帮助 他会告诉我们的 |
[26:01] | Not that we can give it to them. | 但我们帮不上他们的忙 |
[26:30] | Trent, Brock, pull security outside with Nichols. | 特伦特 布洛克 带尼科尔斯去外面 做好警戒 |
[26:31] | Everyone else on me. | 其他人听我的 |
[26:33] | They won’t let you in without me. | 没有我 他们不会让你们进去的 |
[26:34] | You good enough to move? | 你能走动了 |
[26:36] | I am for Benesh. | 为了贝内什 |
[27:57] | Salam. | 萨拉姆 |
[27:59] | Salam. We’re here to get you out. | 萨拉姆 我们是来救你的 |
[28:01] | Do you have room for all of us? | 你能坐得下我们所有人吗 |
[28:03] | We’ll make it work. | 我们能搞定 |
[28:04] | Wish we had room for everyone still hiding out. | 真希望还能给所有人留个地方躲起来 |
[28:06] | We need to get out of Dodge. | 为了掩人耳目 我们得离开了 |
[28:08] | – Sun’s up. – Okay. | – 太阳出来了 – 好 |
[28:10] | Clay, Ray, post secure at the window, will you? | 克莱 雷 守住窗户 好吗 |
[28:14] | Ma’am, we need to move, okay? | 女士 我们得走了 好吗 |
[28:16] | We’re ready now. | 我们准备好了 |
[28:19] | All stations, I’m looking | 各单位注意 我看到 |
[28:20] | at eight Tali headed door to door. | 有8名塔利班人正挨家挨户排查 |
[28:22] | Looks like a cordon and search. | 看来要封锁和搜查了 |
[28:24] | – Speaking of shifting sides. – I got them. | – 快点转移到一侧 – 我看到他们了 |
[28:31] | Rolling in one of our Humvees… with a 50 cal., to boot. | 开着我们的一辆悍马…架着50口径的机枪 |
[28:35] | Killed by our own weapons. | 被我们自己的武器杀死 |
[28:38] | Now, there’s some legacy for you. | 现在看来 有相当多的遗产留给了你们 |
[28:51] | – What’s the call, Jace? – We need to take out that .50. | – 怎么办 杰森 – 我们必须搞掉50口径机枪 |
[28:55] | Not with these little pea shooters. | 用这些豌豆(指口径小)枪可不行 |
[28:57] | Well, death squad’s packing America’s finest punch, too. | 刽子手们也带了美国最好的武器装备 |
[28:59] | They got more firepower than we do. | 他们的火力比我们强 |
[29:01] | Sustained gunfight’s gonna draw more soldiers. | 持续的枪战会引来更多的士兵 |
[29:03] | That’s why we’re gonna end this fast. Bravo 4, | 所以我们要尽快结束这一切 B4 |
[29:05] | how many birds we got left? | 我们还剩多少只鸟(遥控飞弹) |
[29:07] | Two. | 2个 |
[29:09] | Get them to a roof. | 把它们带到屋顶 |
[29:10] | Clay, overwatch, rooftop. | 克莱 掩护 屋顶 |
[29:12] | – Ray, on me. – Roger. | – 雷 跟着我 – 收到 |
[29:27] | Armor on that Humvee’s gonna laugh at the rounds | 悍马上的装甲肯定会嘲笑我们发送 |
[29:29] | – we’re packing. – We got something a little bigger for ’em. | – 的子弹 – 我们为他们准备了更大的 |
[29:33] | – Ray, punch out. – Roger. | – 雷 出击 – 收到 |
[29:36] | 6, are you in position? | 6号 准备好了吗 |
[29:38] | 1, this is 6. | 1号 我是6号 |
[29:40] | In position. | 就位 |
[29:46] | B4 Bravo 4. | |
[29:48] | How’s it looking? | 准备的怎么样了 |
[29:51] | It’s in the air. | 它在空中了 |
[29:53] | – 6 is ready. – We’re set. | – 6号 准备好了 – 我们准备好了 |
[29:55] | All right. | 好 |
[30:24] | Bravo 4, drop the hammer! | B4 加速打击 |
[30:27] | Jesus! Come on, Trent. | 老天 快点 特伦特 |
[30:29] | Stay on target. | 锁定目标 |
[30:41] | Trent, we’re getting chewed up! | 特伦特 我们被咬死了 |
[30:42] | Stay on target. | 锁定目标 |
[30:44] | Trent! Trent! | 特伦特… |
[30:45] | Coming in hot! | 马上就来 |
[30:47] | Boom. | 砰 |
[31:01] | Lucky for us, | 我们很幸运 |
[31:03] | despite all their upgrade in weaponry… | 尽管他们的武器升级了… |
[31:05] | Talimonsters still can’t shoot for shit. | 塔利怪物们还是蠢到不会使用 |
[31:09] | And to think, all the firepower we needed | 想想看 一个背包就能装下我们 |
[31:11] | fit into a backpack. | 需要的所有火力 |
[31:13] | Well, technology wins battles, not wars. | 是技术赢得了战斗 而不是战争 |
[31:15] | It took one day for 20 years of work to unravel. | 20年的心血一天就付诸东流了 |
[31:18] | I just hate thinking the last 20 years was a waste of time. | 我只是不想过去的20年都是在浪费时间 |
[31:22] | And lives. | 还有那些生命 |
[31:24] | – Don’t forget, trillions of dollars. – Yeah. | – 别忘了 数以万亿计的美元 – 是啊 |
[31:27] | Yeah, all that money could’ve been used to help | 是啊 那些钱本可以用来改善 |
[31:29] | the warfighters paying the price back home. | 战士们回家后的状况 |
[31:30] | Yeah, look, it’s a graveyard of empires. | 是啊 听着 这里是帝国的坟场 |
[31:33] | The Brits, then Russia, now us. | 英国人 然后是俄罗斯人 现在是我们 |
[31:35] | Should’ve learned from history that some things can’t be fixed. | 早该从历史中吸取教训 有些事是无法补救的 |
[31:39] | Maybe if we’d have came to Afghanistan thinking | 如果我们去阿富汗的时候多想想 |
[31:41] | more about what they needed instead of what we needed, | 他们需要什么 而不是我们需要什么 |
[31:43] | less blood would have been spilled. | 也许就不会有那么多流血事件发生 |
[31:46] | None of this is on the warfighters. | 这一切都不会发生在战士身上 |
[31:47] | I mean, politicians have always had us | 我说 政客们总是让我们 |
[31:50] | fighting with one hand tied behind our backs. | 一只手被绑在背后战斗 |
[31:52] | Didn’t have to be this way. | 本来就不必这样的 |
[31:54] | They just kept changing our reasons for being here. | 他们一直在改变我们来这里的理由 |
[31:57] | It’s like a… | 就像一个… |
[31:59] | self-licking ice cream cone. | 舔蛋卷冰淇淋自嗨的家伙 |
[32:01] | – Well, the Taliban didn’t defeat us. – Mm-mmm. | – 塔利班没有打败我们 – 嗯 |
[32:03] | We were our own worst enemy. | 我们是自己最大的敌人 |
[32:10] | Hope you’re not reporting Bravo for going off the reservation. | 希望你不是在举报B队擅自离开预定区域 |
[32:15] | I am just jotting down a few thoughts | 我只是在为我要写的论文 |
[32:17] | for a paper I’m writing. | 记下一些想法 |
[32:19] | Well, if you ever need help proofreading, | |
[32:22] | I, uh… | 我… |
[32:25] | I’m definitely not the guy to help. | 我绝对不是那个能帮忙的人 |
[32:28] | Hey, I’m sorry I missed Ray’s party. | 抱歉我错过了雷的派对 |
[32:31] | I hope it wasn’t my only chance | 我希望 这不是 |
[32:33] | to meet Leanne and Hannah before they go back home. | 莉安娜和汉娜回家前 我见到她们的唯一机会 |
[32:36] | It’s all good, you know, but, uh, | 一切都很好 不过 |
[32:38] | you can always grab a bite with us when we get back. | 等我们回去后 你可以和我们一起吃顿饭 |
[32:41] | Oh, I would, but I’m… | 哦 我也想 但我… |
[32:43] | uh, driving up to D.C. | 得开车去华盛顿 |
[32:48] | Driving up to D.C., mm-hmm. | 开车去华盛顿 是吗 |
[32:50] | The, uh, pencil pusher from the bar? | 酒吧里的那个文员吗 |
[32:52] | – Yes, wow. – Uh-oh. | – 是的 喔 – 哦 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[33:00] | whatever else you and I have been to each other, | 不管你和我在一起有过什么 |
[33:03] | we’ve always been friends. | 我们一直都是朋友 |
[33:06] | And that’s… that’s history worth remembering. | 那是…那是值得铭记的经历 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:13] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[33:15] | no matter how hard we fight, | 无论我们如何努力抗争 |
[33:17] | some things just can’t be fixed. | 有些事情就是无法修复 |
[33:24] | Water, toothbrush, | 水 牙刷 |
[33:27] | toothpaste… | 牙膏 |
[33:29] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[33:31] | We forgot the socks. | 我们忘记带袜子了 |
[33:33] | No, we didn’t. | 不 我们没忘 |
[33:35] | We got seven pair right here. | 我们这里有七双 |
[33:36] | One for each day of the week. | 一双代表一周中的每一天 |
[33:41] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[33:43] | Well, wait, hold up, baby girl. | 等等 等一下 宝贝女儿 |
[33:45] | Let, uh, Daddy go in first, okay? | 让爸爸先进去 好吗 |
[33:49] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[33:57] | Naima. | 奈玛 |
[33:59] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[34:00] | Uh, nothing, baby. He’s just sick. | 不 宝贝 他只是病了 |
[34:03] | Don’t worry about it. Mommy’s gonna help him. | 别担心 妈妈会帮他的 |
[34:04] | But I need you to sit here, okay? | 但我需要你坐在这里 好吗 |
[34:10] | Talk to me. | 跟我说 |
[34:11] | Hand me my Narcan out of my purse. | 把我的纳洛酮从包里拿出来 |
[34:13] | All right. | 好 |
[34:14] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:17] | Yes, 911? Can you please send an ambulance | 是 911吗 你能派辆救护车 |
[34:19] | to the Plaza Shops south alley? | 到肖普购物中心的南巷吗 |
[34:32] | All right, airway’s clear. | 好了 气管通了 |
[34:35] | – Roll him over on his side. | 把他侧过来 |
[34:42] | Sam Hughes. | 山姆·休斯 |
[34:46] | Deeper. | 深一点 |
[34:53] | Guess he really was Navy. | 估计他真的是海军 |
[35:01] | Stop right… here. | 停下…这里 |
[35:03] | Just wait one sec, okay? | 稍等 好吗 |
[35:05] | Take it off. | 把它拿掉 |
[35:08] | Is the surprise behind the minivan? | 小车后面有惊喜吗 |
[35:13] | – No, the-the surprise is the minivan. | 不 惊喜是那辆小车 |
[35:18] | Am I supposed to drive Leanne back | 我要开着这车带莉安娜 |
[35:21] | to Texas in this thing? | 回德州吗 |
[35:23] | Well, it’s supposed to be our car. | 这应该是我们的车 |
[35:27] | – Our car? – Yeah. | – 我们的车 – 是啊 |
[35:30] | Like a shared car? | 像一辆共享汽车吗 |
[35:33] | What are you suggesting here? | 你什么意思 |
[35:35] | I’m suggesting that you and Leanne move here. | 我建议你和莉安娜搬过来 |
[35:39] | Live together as a family. | 像一家人一样住在一起 |
[35:41] | But I-I own a business in Texas. And you and I… | 但我在德州有生意 你和我… |
[35:44] | Okay, I know there’s other details that we got to work out, | 好吧 我知道我们还有其他细节需要解决 |
[35:48] | but as far as you and I go… | 但就你和我而言… |
[35:50] | Look, Leanne might’ve been an accident, | 听着 莉安娜可能是个意外 |
[35:54] | but she ain’t no mistake. | 但她没有错 |
[35:58] | And if you can tell me right now | 如果你现在能告诉我 |
[35:59] | that you don’t feel anything real between us, | 你对我们之间没有感觉 |
[36:01] | then I-I’ll… I’ll drop it. | 那我就…不说了 |
[36:06] | But if there’s… | 但如果有… |
[36:08] | If there’s any shot, | 如果有机会 |
[36:11] | then don’t you think we… owe it to our daughter | 那你不觉得我们…为了我们的女儿 |
[36:16] | to at least try to make our family whole? | 至少让我们的家庭完整一点吧 |
[36:20] | Till you cut and run on me again. | 直到你再次弃我而去 |
[36:23] | I learned my lesson. | 我得到了教训 |
[36:26] | I have. | 我得到了 |
[36:30] | Them running days are over. | 跑路的日子已经结束了 |
[36:38] | Let me just… | 让我… |
[36:41] | try something. | 尝试一下 |
[36:52] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你的到来 |
[36:54] | Yeah. I was, um, surprised to get the invite. | 是啊 收到邀请 我很惊讶 |
[36:58] | I’m sure Stella put you up to this. | 我肯定是斯特拉让你这么做的 |
[37:02] | Which answer’s gonna get you inside the door? | 哪个答案能让你进来 |
[37:06] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我到底来干什么 |
[37:11] | – Cards on the table, | 摊牌 |
[37:13] | I, uh… | 我… |
[37:14] | I looked up Ewing’s sarcoma. | 我查了尤因肉瘤 |
[37:17] | Listen, if you brought me in here | 听着 如果你叫我来这里 |
[37:18] | to talk about odds, I am gonna leave. | 谈概率 我就走 |
[37:20] | I didn’t. | 我不谈 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I went by the hospital | 是的 我去医院是因为 |
[37:24] | ’cause I needed something from you. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[37:27] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[37:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[37:33] | Look, I-I realized that instead of focusing on what I need, | 听着 我意识到与其专注于我的需要 |
[37:36] | I should consider what you need. | 不如考虑一下你的需要 |
[37:40] | I already told you, I don’t need anything, son. | 我说过了 我什么都不需要 儿子 |
[37:43] | Then why’d you show up in town? | 那你为什么来镇上 |
[37:47] | Don’t say Coop’s boat, either. | 别说是库珀的船 |
[37:56] | When you’re staring down the wrong end of a bad diagnosis, | 当你面对一个邪恶的诊断时 |
[37:58] | it gets you thinking a little bit. | 这会让你思考 |
[38:02] | And I know I’ve messed things up, | 我知道 一些事情我做得不好 |
[38:04] | Clay, but whatever time I have left… | 克莱 但不管我剩下多少时间… |
[38:10] | I’d like to try to repair things, | 我想尝试修复一些东西 |
[38:12] | if you’ll let me. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[38:16] | You know, most of my life, | 你知道的 我这辈子 |
[38:17] | you’ve been nothing more than a chip on my shoulder. | 你一直都是插在我肩膀上的一块碎片 |
[38:25] | I don’t know, I might not need that chip anymore. | 我不知道 我可能不再需要那块碎片了 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:34] | And maybe remembering what it’s like to be a son | 也许记住做儿子的感觉会 |
[38:39] | will help me to be a better dad. | 帮助我成为一个更好的父亲 |
[38:54] | Wow. You, uh, you look beautiful. | 哇 你 你看起来真美 |
[38:56] | Oh, thank you. How are you feeling? | 噢 谢谢 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:59] | Uh, I’m a little better. | 我好点了 |
[39:00] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 是的 |
[39:01] | – Good. You want to sit? – Definitely. | – 好 你想坐下吗 – 当然 |
[39:06] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[39:11] | Here you go. Oh. | 给你 |
[39:13] | None-none for me, thank you. I… Wow. | 我一个也不要 谢谢 我… |
[39:15] | – All right. – Yeah. | – 好吧 – 是的 |
[39:17] | Peanut butter and banana sandwich coming up, baby. | 花生酱和香蕉三明治马上就来 宝贝 |
[39:20] | – Yes, please. – Wow. | – 好 拜托了 – 哇 |
[39:21] | This smells used. | 这闻起来坏掉了 |
[39:23] | – What is it? | 这是什么 |
[39:26] | – It’s lentil stew. – Oh. | – 这是炖扁豆 – 哦 |
[39:28] | The…The website says that it’s | 网上说它 |
[39:31] | full of potassium and iron and fiber. | 富含钾 铁和纤维 |
[39:34] | It’s all the things you need right now. | 这些都是你现在需要的 |
[39:36] | Um, I will trade this | 如果你不介意的话 |
[39:38] | for a banana sandwich, if you don’t mind. | 我想用这个换个香蕉三明治 |
[39:40] | – I do mind. Look, | 我介意 听着 |
[39:42] | Stella’s growing a life right now, okay? | 斯特拉现在正成长 好吧 |
[39:44] | You’re-you’re growing… | 你 你成长… |
[39:46] | the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[39:53] | Uh, do you need any help, my love? | 需要帮忙吗 亲爱的 |
[39:55] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[39:56] | No. No, no. I’m… | 不 不…我… |
[39:58] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[40:00] | You guys just relax. | 你们放松点 |
[40:03] | I got this. | 我做这个 |
[40:13] | – Hey. – Oh! Wait a second. This is a surprise. | – 嗨 – 哦 等一下 这是一个惊喜 |
[40:16] | Made a stop on the way down. | 下山的时候停了一下 |
[40:19] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[40:22] | Dalessandro’s? What is the occasion? | 达莱桑德罗家的吗 什么原因 |
[40:24] | Came home to raid the storage unit, | 回家去搜查仓库 |
[40:26] | grab some stuff for me and Brad’s new place. | 帮我和布拉德的新家拿点东西 |
[40:29] | You know what? Bringing Italian does not make up | 你知道吗 带意大利菜来 |
[40:31] | for the fact that, uh, you’re moving in with Brad | 也不能弥补 我告诉过你不能搬去 |
[40:34] | when I told you that you couldn’t. | 和布拉德住的事实 |
[40:36] | We were looking for your blessing, not your approval. | 我们在寻求你的祝福 而不是你的认可 |
[40:38] | Oh. Isn’t that exciting. | 哦 这真让人兴奋 |
[40:42] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[40:43] | – Whoa, whoa, wait. Hello? | 等等 等等 喂 |
[40:45] | – What are you doing? – Uh, need keys for the truck. | – 你在干什么 – 我需要卡车钥匙 |
[40:48] | Okay. Well, they’re… | 好吧 它们… |
[40:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:51] | – The Sands at Rehoboth. | 里霍博斯比奇的沙滩 |
[40:53] | – Sounds romantic. | 听起来很浪漫 |
[40:56] | – Hope Eva had a nice time. | 希望伊娃玩得开心 |
[40:58] | You’re something else. Eva? Who’s Eva? | 你真有本事 伊娃 伊娃是谁 |
[41:01] | Someone hasn’t been taking his memory pills. | 有人没吃他的记忆药 |
[41:04] | Eva’s the woman Aunt Naima tried to fix you up with? | 伊娃就是奈玛阿姨想撮合你的那个女人 |
[41:06] | Oh, no. No, it’s not… it’s not Eva. | 不 不 不是…不是伊娃 |
[41:08] | She failed on all levels. Sorry. | 她各方面都不合格 抱歉 |
[41:11] | – But you definitely weren’t alone. | 但你肯定不是一个人 |
[41:13] | – Do you remember this woman’s name? | 你记得这个女人的名字吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah, of course, I remember her name. | 是啊 当然 我记得她名字 |
[41:19] | – Ooh, you like her. Stop. | 哦 你喜欢她 打住 |
[41:21] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[41:22] | – Stop. She-she… – Do I know her? | – 打住 她 她… – 我认识她吗 |
[41:23] | Would you… Em, stop, okay? | 你会…艾玛 打住 好吗 |
[41:26] | This is weird having this kind of conversation with you. | 跟你说这些真是奇怪 |
[41:29] | It can’t be worse than talking about my relationship. | 总不会比谈论我的感情更糟吧 |
[41:32] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[41:34] | – Mandy. Yeah, Mandy. – Mandy? | – 曼迪 是的 曼迪 – 曼迪吗 |
[41:35] | – Dad, that’s incredible. – Yeah. | – 爸爸 这太不可思议了 – 是的 |
[41:37] | Wait, I thought she moved. | 等等 我以为她搬走了 |
[41:38] | How often do you see each other? | 你们多久见一次面 |
[41:39] | – You guys have always been so close. – Stop. | – 你们一直都很亲密 – 打住 |
[41:41] | Just pump the brakes, okay? | 快踩刹车 好吗 |
[41:43] | – We’re just having fun here. – Too much history | – 我们只是在玩 – 你俩之间 |
[41:44] | between you two for it to not mean anything. | 有太多的往事 这事没有任何意义吗 |
[41:46] | You were wrong. This is worse than talking about Brad. | 那你就大错特错了 这比谈论布拉德还糟糕 |
[41:48] | – Don’t do that. – Really is. Don’t do what? | – 别这样 – 真的是 不是那样吗 |
[41:49] | – Deny what you’re feeling. | 否认你的感觉 |
[41:52] | If you’re excited about Mandy– and clearly you are– | 如果你对曼迪感到兴奋 显然你是 |
[41:54] | then be excited. | 那就兴奋起来 |
[41:56] | I know you have an arsenal | 我知道你有 |
[41:58] | of excuses to put ahead of your happiness, | 很多借口推开属于你的幸福 |
[42:00] | but please don’t be your own worst enemy, for a change. | 但请不要成为自己最大的敌人 改变一下 |
[42:04] | You want to come with me to storage? | 你想跟我去仓库吗 |
[42:07] | – What? No, I don’t want to come with you to the storage. | 什么 不 我不想跟你去仓库 |
[42:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:12] | Uh, I’m good. | 嗯 我很好 |
[42:14] | I have everything I need here. | 我这里需要的东西都有 |
[42:36] | Hey, Mandy. | 嗨 曼迪 |