时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I have an update on Petty Officer Sawyer. | 我有索耶士官的最新情况 |
[00:07] | We’ll bring him out of his coma tomorrow morning. | 我们明天早上就把他从昏迷中唤醒 |
[00:09] | Looks like you guys took some hits. | 看起来你们受了点伤 |
[00:11] | We’ve been helping out this homeless vet, Sam. | 我们一直在帮助一个无家可归的退伍军人山姆 |
[00:12] | Naima was gonna take him down to the DMV, | 奈玛本来要带他去车管所 |
[00:15] | but he never showed. | 但他没出现 |
[00:16] | So, what’s y’all’s story? | 那么 你俩有什么故事吗 |
[00:18] | – Just friends. – Mm-hmm. | – 只是朋友 – 嗯 |
[00:20] | You two might actually have a future together. | 你俩可能会有未来的 |
[00:21] | You’re afraid of making it real. | 你害怕把它变成现实 |
[00:23] | You’re a prime candidate for Breacher’s Syndrome. | 你是破坏者综合征的潜在患者 |
[00:24] | So is every other frogman. | 其他蛙人也一样 |
[00:26] | I encourage you to look now, | 我建议你现在就去看 |
[00:27] | before the effects become disastrous. | 灾难性之前做出明智的决定 |
[00:30] | Found a room with an explosive hazard. | 发现了一个有爆炸危险的房间 |
[00:32] | Mark it for EOD. | 标记为拆弹处理 |
[00:33] | Put the breach next to that door! | 在门旁边开个缺口 |
[00:36] | Jason brought the building down. | 杰森把那栋楼拆掉了 |
[00:45] | 破坏者综合征和自杀风险的增加 | |
[00:47] | 30177名“911”战争后的现役军人和退伍军人死于自杀 | |
[00:50] | 症状: | |
[00:51] | 头晕 | |
[00:51] | 困惑 | |
[00:52] | 行为或情绪变化 | |
[00:52] | 不安或激动 | |
[00:53] | 记忆力差 集中 | |
[00:53] | 注意力或思维有问题 | |
[00:55] | 致命性神经系统变性疾病 | |
[00:57] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[01:01] | 破坏者综合征:这个症状与多次暴露于低烈度的爆炸有关 | |
[01:08] | You know, it’s tragic, really. | 你知道吗 这真是个悲剧 |
[01:09] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[01:11] | Even a Tier One legend | 即使是一线传奇人物 |
[01:14] | can’t escape taking work home with him. | 也难逃把工作带回家的命运 |
[01:17] | Well, I’m not home. | 我不在家里 |
[01:19] | Okay, um, taking work | 好吧 带着工作 |
[01:22] | to his secret Delaware den of iniquity. | 去了他在特拉华州的秘密藏身处 |
[01:25] | Been clicking away most of the night. | 一晚上都在点击 |
[01:28] | Well, I’ll put the work away. | 好吧 我把工作放下 |
[01:30] | – Okay? – Um, I’m just… | – 好吗 – 我只是… |
[01:32] | kidding. I totally get it | 在开玩笑 如果有 |
[01:33] | if there’s fallout to deal with. | 后续之事要处理 我完全理解 |
[01:35] | Fallout? What do you mean by that? | 后续之事 你这话什么意思 |
[01:37] | Last op put Bravo in the hospital. | 上次行动把B队送进了医院 |
[01:40] | I’m sure Command wants a paper trail | 我敢肯定 经历了类似灾难的那件事 |
[01:43] | after a near disaster like that. | 司令部想要一份书面报告 |
[01:44] | Enemy got lucky with an RPG, all right? | 敌人幸运地得到了一枚火箭弹 对吗 |
[01:46] | Everyone’s fine. | 大家都没事 |
[01:48] | Clearly. | 很明显 |
[01:51] | Look, last night, I… | 听着 昨晚 我… |
[01:53] | My body wasn’t really cooperating with me. | 我的身体不怎么配合我 |
[01:56] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[01:57] | I’d say it cooperated | 我想说 以任何合理的 |
[02:00] | by any reasonable human standard. | 人类标准来看 它很配合 |
[02:03] | You just called me the “H” word. | 你刚才认为我说了色情的话(H,这里表示色情,源自日本俗语“エッチ”) |
[02:05] | You did not call me the “H” word, did you? | 你不认为我说了色情的话 是吗 |
[02:07] | Doesn’t have to be a marathon every time. | 不必每次都像马拉松一样 |
[02:11] | Mm… Maybe we’re due for a | 嗯…也许我们该 |
[02:15] | change of locale? | 换个地方了 |
[02:16] | Thought you liked this spot? | 你不是喜欢这里吗 |
[02:17] | – Oh, I do. – Yeah? | – 我喜欢 – 真的吗 |
[02:18] | Maybe next time… | 也许下次… |
[02:22] | …we go your way. | …我们去你那边 |
[02:25] | Yeah. Yeah. Maybe. | 是的…也许吧 |
[02:34] | Tell you what, instead of a marathon, | 这样吧 不要跑马拉松 |
[02:37] | – how about a 10-K? | 来个1万米怎么样 |
[02:39] | Metric system? | 米制测量法吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, go on. | 哦 继续来吧 |
[02:53] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:56] | – Hey. – Wow, you look radiant. | – 嗨 – 你看起来容光焕发 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:01] | What happened? Did you guys stop at the Bulkhead | 发生了什么 你们从放射科医生那里 |
[03:03] | on the way back from the radiologist or something? | 回来的路上去了舱壁酒吧吗 |
[03:05] | Uh, not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[03:06] | – He’s, uh… | 他… |
[03:08] | He’s buzzed on good news. | 他听到了好消息 |
[03:10] | Tumor showing signs of shrinkage. | 肿瘤有收缩的迹象 |
[03:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:13] | Finally figured out it’s messing with Ash Spenser. | 终于发现它和阿什·斯宾塞有关系 |
[03:15] | – Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[03:18] | See if they can inject some humility in him | 等我带他去化疗的时候 |
[03:20] | – when I take him to chemo later. | 看看他们能不能给他注射点“谦逊” |
[03:22] | Three more sessions and then they reevaluate. | 再做三个疗程 他们就会重新评估 |
[03:25] | Wow. I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[03:27] | That’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[03:29] | – Right? – Yeah. | – 对吗 – 对 |
[03:30] | I am gonna go for a walk at the beach. | 我要去海滩散步 |
[03:33] | – It’s a beautiful day… – Yeah. | – 今天天气很好… – 是的 |
[03:35] | …and a target-rich environment for a little eye candy. | …周围有很多目标 有养眼的小甜甜 |
[03:38] | At least your boorishness hasn’t been cured. | 至少你的狂野还没被治好 |
[03:45] | Hey, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[03:47] | Look, I’m sorry I missed the prenatal checkup again. | 很抱歉 我又错过了产前检查 |
[03:51] | It’s okay. It was only five minutes, no big deal. | 没关系 只有5分钟 没什么大不了的 |
[03:53] | No, I… I should’ve been there. | 不 我…我应该去的 |
[03:56] | You’ve got enough on your mind. | 你要操心的事已经够多了 |
[04:00] | You didn’t sleep again. | 你又没睡 |
[04:03] | Hard to rest when I’m about to drop a bomb | 当我要给我的朋友兼队长 |
[04:04] | on my-my friend and team leader. | 投下一颗炸弹时我很难睡着 |
[04:07] | Are you sure he’s so oblivious to the mistake that he made? | 你确定他对自己犯下的错误毫无察觉吗 |
[04:10] | You said yourself he’s been laying low | 你说过 自你们从医院回来 |
[04:11] | since you came back from the hospital. | 他就一直很低调 |
[04:15] | Could be he smells an ambush. | 他可能感觉有伏击 |
[04:18] | But you’re not attacking him. You’re trying to help him. | 但你不是在攻击他 你是在帮他 |
[04:22] | Yeah, by telling him his head’s so cracked | 是啊 告诉他 他的脑袋受伤严重 |
[04:24] | he nearly blew up his own team. | 差点炸死自己的小队 |
[04:29] | Well, you said there’s some new TBI treatments | 你说有一些新的创伤性脑损伤治疗方法 |
[04:32] | you could talk to him about. | 你可以和他谈谈 |
[04:34] | Yeah, but, I mean, all he’s gonna hear | 是啊 但是 我是说 他只会听到 |
[04:36] | is that his bird’s at risk. | 他的鸟(指海豹六队徽章)有危险 |
[04:37] | And if you keep quiet? | 如果你保持沉默呢 |
[04:39] | Are you and your teammates lucky enough | 你和你队友是否足够幸运 |
[04:40] | to end up in the hospital next time he slips up? | 在他下次犯错的时候被送进医院 |
[04:46] | I’ll talk to him. Today. | 我会和他谈的 今天 |
[05:03] | Oh. Kid’s still got me beat with table manners. | 这孩子的餐桌礼仪还是比我强 |
[05:06] | Yeah, fashion sense, too, with those | 是啊 还有点时尚感 |
[05:09] | absurd slippers you’re wearing. | 你穿的拖鞋很搞笑 |
[05:10] | Oh, come on, man, these are the official footwear | 拜托 伙计 当我对孩子们大声吼叫 |
[05:13] | of me yelling at kids to get off my lawn. | 要他们离开我的草坪时 这鞋派的上用场 |
[05:15] | I-I think this | 我觉得这种 |
[05:18] | dad life suits me. | 为人父的生活适合我 |
[05:19] | You put a stick figure family on our minivan, | 你在我们的旅行车上贴了一张算术图表 |
[05:21] | – I’m staging an intervention. | 一个我对孩子介入教学的临时工作台 |
[05:24] | Ah, tell you what, I’m happier than a fat kid | 跟你说 有你们两个在这里 |
[05:27] | at a buffet right now, having you two here. | 我比一个在自助餐的胖小子还要开心 |
[05:30] | You know, home with my family. | 你知道的 家人团聚了 |
[05:33] | I just don’t want you thinking you have to suddenly be | 我只是不想让你突然觉得 你必须成为 |
[05:35] | Mister Rogers, quick as all this came together. | 罗杰斯先生(一款美国儿童节目) 因为这一切来得太快了 |
[05:38] | Whoa. Pump the brakes. | 喔哦 就此打住 |
[05:39] | ‘Cause PBS can be switched | 在深夜可以把公共频道 |
[05:42] | to Skinemax at night. | 切换到承认频道 |
[05:44] | Okay? You got 500 channels here. | 好吗 这里有500个频道 |
[05:45] | Five hundred. | 500个 |
[05:49] | Yes, Mom. Love you, too. | 是的 妈妈 也爱你 |
[05:54] | Well, she wired the money. | 她汇了钱 |
[05:57] | It’ll be in our account tomorrow. | 明天就会进入我们的账户 |
[05:59] | Feels heavy, huh? | 感觉沉重 是吗 |
[06:01] | No heavier than being told how much my dad’s life was worth | 没有比双子大厦倒塌后被告知 |
[06:05] | after the Towers came down. | 我父亲的生命价值更重了 |
[06:10] | You know, I was happy that the-the 9/11 settlement | 知道吗 我很高兴“911”解决方案 |
[06:12] | was gonna take care of Mom, but I… | 能照顾到妈妈 但我… |
[06:16] | I never wanted to think about the money. | 我从没想过钱的事 |
[06:18] | You made her happy by accepting it. | 你接受了 让她很开心 |
[06:20] | Babe, the… | 宝贝… |
[06:22] | That money is… | 这些钱是… |
[06:24] | it’s just another reminder | 这只是另一个提醒 |
[06:25] | that Pop would still be here if it wasn’t for me. | 如果不是我 爸爸还会在这里 |
[06:30] | You’ve been dealing with | 你已经经历了 |
[06:33] | so much. | 很多事 |
[06:35] | Your PTS drama, | 你经历了创伤后痛苦综合症 |
[06:36] | questions you’ve been raising about the impact | 你一直在质疑 |
[06:39] | your missions have on the world. | 你的任务对世界的影响 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:46] | Only 18 months till your 20-year pension. | 18个月后你就能拿到20年的退休金了 |
[06:49] | This money could allow you | 如果你愿意 |
[06:52] | to step away from operating if you wanted. | 这笔钱可以让你远离工作 |
[06:56] | Babe, 20-year is not a guarantee with someone | 宝贝 20年的退休金并不能保证 |
[06:59] | squealing to Command about my issues last deployment. | 有人对我上次部署出现的问题 向司令部举报了 |
[07:02] | Besides, I… | 再说 我… |
[07:08] | Pop didn’t give his life so I could kick my damn feet up. | 爸爸牺牲生命不是为了让我享福的 |
[07:11] | Not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:13] | You’re always gonna be living with purpose. | 你的生活总是有目标 |
[07:16] | This is a chance to | 这是一个改变 |
[07:18] | refocus on what that purpose is. | 关注这一目标的机会 |
[07:24] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | – 是你 – 嗯 |
[07:38] | Hey, I’m gonna go across the street | 我要去街对面 |
[07:40] | and get a sandwich and a beer. You want anything? | 买个三明治和啤酒 你想要什么吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, yeah, I’ll take my usual. Thank you. | 好吧 我还是老样子吧 谢谢你 |
[07:52] | Hayes. | 海耶斯 |
[07:55] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[07:56] | Yeah, right away. | 是 马上到 |
[07:58] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:03] | I got to go back to the base. | 我得回基地了 |
[08:05] | Right now? What’s going on? | 现在吗 这是怎么回事 |
[08:07] | Soto didn’t say. I… | 索托没说 我… |
[08:08] | So urgent you can’t tell them you’re out of town? | 紧急到不能告诉他们你出城了吗 |
[08:12] | I can’t. I mean, come on, you know that. It’s-it’s my job. | 我不能 我是说 你知道的 这是我的工作没办法 |
[08:15] | – Yeah. – And, look, I wish I could stay, | – 是啊 – 我也希望我能留下 |
[08:16] | – but I can’t, all right? – I know. | – 但我不能 好吗 – 我知道 |
[08:17] | I’ll, uh… | 我会… |
[08:20] | I’ll be back soon, all right? Just, uh… I’ll be back. | 我会很快回来 好吗 我马上就回来 |
[08:31] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 您要见我吗 长官 |
[08:33] | – Master Chief Hayes. – Yeah. | – 海耶斯军士长 – 是的 |
[08:35] | Something concerning has come to light. | 一些事情已经曝光了 |
[08:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:39] | NSA techs who scan the web for operator security | 国家安全局的技术人员在扫描网络 |
[08:42] | found an image that has been in heavy circulation among | 以确保运营商的安全时发现了一张在伊斯兰极端主义网站中 |
[08:45] | Islamic extremist sites. | 广为流传的图片 |
[08:48] | That’s the train takedown in Burkina Faso. | 这是布基纳法索的火车截停 |
[08:51] | The sites are blaming this operator for foiling the plot | 这些网站指责这名作战人员挫败了这次阴谋 |
[08:54] | and taking out the would-be martyrs on board. | 并在火车上击毙了这些潜在的殉道者 |
[08:57] | Well, you know, it’s not the best shot for my fan club. | 这不是我的粉丝俱乐部最好的镜头 |
[09:00] | Could hardly identify me with those sunglasses on. | 戴着墨镜几乎认不出我 |
[09:02] | There’s another image that started to pop up with that one. | 还有另一张图片和这一张一起出现了 |
[09:09] | Shot of you outside base. Your face and location | 你在基地外的照片 你的脸和位置都在外面 |
[09:12] | are out there. | 都在那里 |
[09:14] | They got my name? My address? | 他们知道我的名字吗 我的地址吗 |
[09:17] | NSA hasn’t found evidence of any personal information | 国家安全局没有发现任何个人信息的证据 |
[09:19] | having been uncovered, but that doesn’t mean it won’t happen. | 被发现了 但这并不意味着不会发生 |
[09:22] | There have been multiple incidents of service members | 已经发生了多起这样的事件 |
[09:24] | being doxxed like this and assailants using | 服役人员被袭击者利用 |
[09:26] | the personal details to assault them. | 个人信息袭击他们 |
[09:28] | Yeah, well, all the enemy I’ve faced, I’m not worried | 是啊 我面对过这么多敌人 |
[09:30] | about some toxic dirtbag hiding behind a keyboard. | 我才不担心键盘后面藏着个坏蛋 |
[09:34] | This threat is legitimate. | 这种威胁是合理的 |
[09:35] | It could be closer to home than any of us realize. | 它可能比我们想象的 更接近我们的家 |
[09:39] | The Navy will provide secure housing on base at Norfolk. | 海军将在诺福克基地提供安全住所 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry, are you serious? | 抱歉 你是认真的吗 |
[09:43] | You need to take every measure to protect | 你需要采取一切措施来保护 |
[09:45] | yourself and your family. | 你和你的家人 |
[09:56] | – Jace. – Yeah. | – 杰森 – 是的 |
[09:58] | Thought you were out of town? | 你不是出城了吗 |
[10:00] | Oh, uh, Command called me in. | 司令部把我叫来了 |
[10:02] | I had to talk to him about something. | 我得跟他说点事 |
[10:06] | Command? | 命令吗 |
[10:08] | Yeah, Command. | 是的 命令 |
[10:09] | What-What’d they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[10:10] | Hope they didn’t call you in on account of me. | 希望他们不是因为我才叫你来的 |
[10:13] | Some, uh, extremist website out there… | 某个极端分子的网站… |
[10:17] | there’s some pictures of me. | 有一些我的照片 |
[10:18] | You were young, and you needed the money. | 那时你还年轻 你需要钱 |
[10:20] | When I went in on the train, and I was unmasked, I… | 当时我在火车上 我没戴面具 我… |
[10:23] | Livestream picked up a profile on me. | 直播上有我的资料 |
[10:25] | Now, I got to get my family safe. | 现在 我得保证我家人的安全 |
[10:27] | – What could we do to help? – Nothing. | – 我们能帮上什么忙 – 什么都不用 |
[10:29] | You know, uh… | 你知道… |
[10:31] | Emma’s coming down, my mom’s coming to get Mikey, | 艾玛要来了 我妈妈要来接麦奇 |
[10:33] | and, uh, I’m gonna put them up at, uh, | 我打算让他们住在 |
[10:35] | at a base hotel in Norfolk. | 诺福克的一个基地酒店 |
[10:37] | That’s got to have them freaked out. | 他们肯定被吓坏了 |
[10:38] | No, it’s not, actually. You know what? | 没 其实没有 你知道吗 |
[10:41] | They’re not freaked out. | 他们没被吓到 |
[10:42] | Problem is I got to go to Philadelphia now | 问题是我现在得去费城 |
[10:44] | and convince my dad to come back. | 说服我爸回来 |
[10:46] | And that… He’s a fucking pain in the ass. | 而且 那个…他真的是个难缠的家伙 |
[10:49] | Well, if your dad’s anything like my dad, | 如果你爸和我爸一样 |
[10:53] | I’d say you’d probably need Bravo for the op. | 我觉得这次行动你可能需要B队 |
[10:55] | Well, I’ll handle it. | 好了 我会处理 |
[10:57] | – Hey, Jason? – Yeah? | – 杰森 – 什么事 |
[10:59] | Hey, uh…I know the timing sucks, | 嘿…我知道时机不对 |
[11:01] | but, uh, I got, I got to,I got to tell you all something. | 但…我得…我得告诉你们一些事 |
[11:06] | Uh, after today, | 过了今天 |
[11:09] | I-I need to stand down for a while. | 我需要休息一段时间 |
[11:14] | After the hospital, you know, I-I thought | 住院后 我以为 |
[11:16] | I could go jump right back in, but, uh, | 我可以立马回归 但是 |
[11:20] | it’s-it’s not happening. | 这是不可能的 |
[11:24] | Your head? | 你的脑袋吗 |
[11:25] | Head’s good. Neck down’s the problem. Uh… | 我的脑袋很好 脖子下面才是问题所在… |
[11:28] | This last op did some new damage to my back and my hip, | 上次行动对我的背部和臀部造成了新的损伤 |
[11:31] | and I’m still five surgeries behind on the old stuff. | 我还有5次手术没做完 |
[11:34] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[11:36] | ignoring injuries over time doesn’t actually heal them. | 随着时间的推移 忽视创伤并不能真正治愈它们 |
[11:38] | How long you gonna be out for? | 你要出去多久 |
[11:42] | Honestly, I-I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[11:44] | Uh, a month, a year? | 一个月还是一年 |
[11:46] | It scares me to even think about it. | 我连想都不敢想 |
[11:48] | Being away from Bravo is gonna kill me, | 离开B队会让我很痛苦 |
[11:51] | but… | 但… |
[11:53] | you guys deserve the best version of me. | 你们应该拥有最好状态的我 |
[11:59] | So… | 所以… |
[12:01] | Really sorry to hear about this. | 真的很遗憾听到这个 |
[12:04] | Ah… You know I love you guys. | 你们知道我爱你们的 |
[12:06] | Love you, too, buddy. | 我也爱你 兄弟 |
[12:20] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[12:21] | See you, man. | 再见 伙计 |
[12:23] | Bye. Good luck. | 再见 祝你好运 |
[12:27] | See you, brother. | 再见 兄弟 |
[12:29] | – Have a good one, all right? – Yeah. | – 祝你开心 好吗 – 好 |
[12:31] | Be safe, man. See you. | 小心点 伙计 再见 |
[12:33] | Go, uh, go take care of your family, man. | 去吧 去照顾你的家人 伙计 |
[12:35] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[12:51] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[12:53] | Uh, you know a man named Sam Hughes? | 你认识一个叫山姆·休斯的人吗 |
[12:56] | He had a | 他在 |
[12:58] | blue tent behind the grocery store on Oakwood? | 他在奥克伍德的杂货店后面有个蓝色帐篷 |
[13:00] | Never heard of him, Officer. | 没听说过他 警官 |
[13:02] | It’s not like that. I’m not a cop. | 不是那样的 我不是警察 |
[13:07] | Big Red One. | 铁血军营 |
[13:13] | Might’ve worked with you in Ghazni back in 2012. | 可能2012年在加兹尼(位于阿富汗)和你一起工作过 |
[13:18] | Sam hasn’t been around for weeks. | 山姆已经好几周没来了 |
[13:20] | You’re looking to swap war stories, | 你想交换战争故事 |
[13:22] | knock on any of the other tents. | 去敲其他的帐篷 |
[13:32] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[13:49] | That’s terrible about Jason. How scary | 杰森真是太糟糕了 这对 |
[13:52] | for his family. My God. | 他家人来说太可怕了 我的上帝 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | Here I thought I was gonna be the one | 我还以为我要成为那个 |
[13:58] | blasting a hole in his day. | 在他的日子里轰炸的人 |
[14:02] | Dad, I’m gonna, uh, I’m-a take a shower, | 爸爸 我要 我要去洗个澡 |
[14:05] | and then we’ll head off to chemo. | 然后我们就去化疗 |
[14:07] | You know, I’ve been thinking, um, | 知道吗 我一直在想 |
[14:10] | if I’m gonna be above ground a little longer than we expected, | 如果我入土前的时间比我们预期的要长一些 |
[14:13] | we might want to set up some boundaries. | 我们可能需要划清界限 |
[14:15] | I’m all for fun and games and grandpa duties and all that, | 我很喜欢玩 还有会尽爷爷的责任 |
[14:18] | but don’t think for a second | 但别指望你们能 |
[14:20] | you’re gonna be getting some free childcare out of me. | 从我这里得到免费的托儿服务 |
[14:22] | Oh, oh, wow, all right, don’t worry. Hey, there are | 哦…哇 好吧 别担心 那些 |
[14:25] | uh, there are some deposed dictators that are higher up | 那些被废黜的独裁者在名单上排在前面 |
[14:27] | – on that list than you. – Really? | – 轮不到你 – 真的吗 |
[14:28] | Yeah. We’re-we’re good. | 是的 我们…我们会没事的 |
[14:30] | Ah, well, you say that now, but just wait | 好吧 你现在是这么说的 但只要等到 |
[14:32] | until you’re all spun-up and she’s on no sleep | 你出紧急任务了 她就睡不着了 |
[14:35] | and she’s pulling her hair out. | 然后她就抓狂了 |
[14:36] | You’re gonna be singing a different tune then. | 到那时你就要唱另外的调调了 |
[14:38] | Uh, okay, okay. I already, | 好了 好了 我已经 |
[14:39] | I already talked to the CYP department | 我已经与儿童和青少年事务部谈过了 |
[14:41] | at Norfolk, who referred me to some amazing daycares, | 他们介绍我去一些很棒的日托中心 |
[14:43] | and I have a growing network of support between | 还有除了奈玛 汉娜以及布莱克本的前妻 |
[14:46] | Naima and Hannah and all of Blackburn’s ex-wives. | 我有不断扩大的人际网来援助 |
[14:51] | Plus, there’s also caffeine, which I like, so that’s good. | 另外 还有咖啡因 我喜欢 所以会没事 |
[14:54] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[14:56] | I mean, it sounds like you won’t even really need me. | 我说 听起来你根本不需要我 |
[14:59] | I’m just trying to plan for what we can’t plan for. | 我只是在计划我们无法计划的事 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | You can– You should go. | 你可以…你该走了 |
[15:10] | I’ll-I’ll take him to his appointment. | 我会带他去赴约 |
[15:13] | Yeah. Don’t worry about it, son. She’s better for my ego anyway. | 是的 别担心 儿子 至少对我的自尊心是有好处的 |
[15:16] | We got it handled. | 我们能搞定 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:21] | You’ve got it handled. | 你能搞定 |
[15:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[15:47] | Dad, it’s me. Come on. We got to go. | 爸爸 是我 快点 我们得走了 |
[15:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[15:56] | Told you it’d be a waste of time driving up here. | 我就说开车过来是浪费时间 |
[15:58] | All right, look, I told Mom I would get you to the hotel, | 好吧 听着 我跟妈妈说了我会送你去酒店 |
[16:00] | so I got to get you to the hotel. | 所以我得送你去酒店 |
[16:01] | You know you got Mom scared now. She thinks ISIS | 你现在让妈妈害怕了 她觉得伊斯兰国的人 |
[16:03] | is gonna be pissing in her azaleas. | 会在她的杜鹃花丛里撒尿 |
[16:05] | That’s great. You know what? | 太好了 你知道吗 |
[16:06] | I’m just trying to follow protocol, all right? | 我只想按约定好的来 好吗 |
[16:08] | Get your bag packed and let’s go. | 收拾好你的旅行箱 我们走 |
[16:09] | I couldn’t go if I wanted to. | 我想去也去不了 |
[16:11] | I got a football banquet tomorrow night. | 我明晚有个橄榄球宴会 |
[16:14] | My kids need me there. | 我的孩子需要我在那里 |
[16:16] | What good would a banquet be without a head coach? | 没有主教练的宴会有什么用 |
[16:19] | Your kids need you, right? You’re in danger right now. | 你的孩子需要你 对吧 你现在有危险 |
[16:21] | Do you understand me? So what do you say we | 你明白我的意思吗 不如我们先把 |
[16:23] | just put the bad chicken dinner and the Knute Rockne quotes, | 鸡肉晚餐和克努特·罗克尼(著名的橄榄球教练) |
[16:25] | put them on hold and let’s go. | 的名言搁一搁 我们走吧 |
[16:27] | Well, it’s not medals in the Oval Office, | 这不是总统办公室的奖牌 |
[16:29] | but it does mean a little something to some people. | 但对有些人来说确实有意义 |
[16:31] | Dad, please. I’m just trying to keep you safe. Can we go? | 爸爸 求你了 我只是想保证你的安全 我们可以走了吗 |
[16:34] | Then come on in and relax… | 进来休息一下… |
[16:36] | I don’t want to come in and relax. | 我不想进来休息 |
[16:37] | …’cause I’m not going anywhere. | …因为我哪儿也不去 |
[16:42] | Here we are. | 我们就在这里 |
[16:44] | Fadhil Morad. Iraqi national who spent a decade | 法蒂尔·莫拉德 一个伊拉克人 他花了 |
[16:47] | carving out a reputation as the most formidable arms trafficker | 十年时间打造了伊土边境最可怕的 |
[16:50] | along the Iraq-Turkey border. | 军火贩子的名声 |
[16:52] | The weapons he and his men have smuggled | 他和他的手下走私的武器 |
[16:54] | has had an immeasurable impact on warfare in the region, | 对该地区的战争产生了不可估量的影响 |
[16:56] | while making Morad a wealthy man. | 同时让莫拉德成为富翁 |
[16:59] | Arms trafficker’s a little low on the food chain | 军火贩子跟特殊行动的老手 |
[17:02] | for the Spec Ops shark, isn’t it? | 比起来级别有点低 不是吗 |
[17:04] | Bravo won’t be spinning up to eliminate Morad. | B队不用去消灭莫拉德 |
[17:06] | We’ll be going to make friends with him. | 我们要和他交朋友 |
[17:08] | You’re sending a SEAL team to make friends? | 你要派一支海豹突击队去交朋友 |
[17:10] | What, was the PAW Patrol busy? | 什么 汪汪队没空吗 |
[17:14] | Only time I’ll ever say this, I am sure as hell glad | 这是我唯一一次这么说 我很高兴 |
[17:16] | that Jason ain’t rolling with us because the man | 杰森没有跟我们一起去 因为让他去交朋友 |
[17:18] | makes friends like a porcupine in a nudist colony. | 就像豪猪进了裸体主义者的人堆一样 |
[17:21] | Morad’s position in the underworld has him tapped into | 莫拉德在黑道的地位让他获取了 |
[17:23] | streams of intel that our agency cannot access. | 我们中情局里无法获取的情报 |
[17:26] | Convincing him to share that intel | 说服他分享情报 可以为 |
[17:28] | could provide crucial insight | 了解这些国家的 |
[17:29] | into those nations’ defense programs. | 国防计划提供至关重要的线索 |
[17:32] | To that end, our partners in the UK’s MI6 | 为此 我们在英国军情六处的合作伙伴 |
[17:34] | have arranged for a sit-down with Morad | 安排了与莫拉德的会面 |
[17:36] | to provide him a cache of intel in hopes he’ll reciprocate. | 为他提供一份情报 希望他能回报我们 |
[17:40] | Bravo Team will accompany | B队将陪同 |
[17:41] | two British Special Boat Service operators to the meeting | 2名英国特种海勤部队人员前往 |
[17:44] | at a remote location in northern Iraq. | 伊拉克北部一个偏远地点参加会议 |
[17:47] | A lot of firepower for a “friendly” get-together, yeah? | 对于一个”友好”聚会来说 火力太大了吧 |
[17:48] | Morad and his men are hardened, well-armed criminals. | 莫拉德和他的手下都是身经百战 装备精良的罪犯 |
[17:52] | They’ve had previous dealings with the Brits, | 他们之前和英国人打过交道 |
[17:53] | which ended badly. | 结果很糟糕 |
[17:55] | Few years back, the Brits tried to win Morad over | 几年前 英国人试图通过给莫拉德 |
[17:57] | by feeding him some intel, turned out to be wrong, | 提供情报来赢得他的芳心 结果是错的 |
[18:00] | got one of Morad’s men killed. | 害死了莫拉德的一个手下 |
[18:02] | So this sit-down could be more of a setup. | 所以这次会面可能更像是一个陷阱 |
[18:04] | Chance for Morad to get revenge. | 莫拉德复仇的机会来了 |
[18:06] | With Jason sidelined, | 在杰森缺席的情况下 |
[18:08] | Ray will be serving as team leader. | 雷将担任队长 |
[18:09] | Oh, God, we’re down two men before high tea. | 天啊 还没到下午茶时间我们就被干掉两个人 |
[18:13] | What a day to be stepping into an Iraqi snake pit. | 今天是踏入伊拉克蛇坑的好日子 |
[18:26] | I feel for Jason. | 我同情杰森 |
[18:30] | You know, it’s, uh… | 知道吗 这… |
[18:32] | It’s hard to imagine an op following you home that way. | 很难想象会有这样的行动找上你家门 |
[18:35] | No shortage of ways for this job to hit you where you live, Clay. | 这份工作对你的生活不会带来很多好处 克莱 |
[18:39] | Maybe it’s better he gets some distance | 也许我们上次行动后 |
[18:42] | after our last op. | 他最好离远点 |
[18:45] | Last op was a bad hand from the start. | 上次行动从一开始就很糟糕 |
[18:48] | What you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[18:51] | Uh, just that… | 只是… |
[18:54] | Team lives or dies by his calls. | 队员的生死取决于他的决定 |
[18:58] | Good or bad. | 好或坏 |
[19:04] | You know, uh, | 你知道的 |
[19:06] | someone foolish enough to try to pin a Murphy’s law op | 一个愚蠢到试图把墨菲定律强加在 |
[19:08] | on Jason, well… | 杰森身上的人… |
[19:10] | might be the same type to whisper in Command’s ear about | 可能那个人就是向指挥官告密了关于 |
[19:14] | me in Nigeria. | 我在尼日利亚的事 |
[19:21] | Look, if I ever come for you, | 听着 如果我找你麻烦 |
[19:24] | you’ll know it’s me. | 我会明着来 |
[19:35] | Yeah, I’m on my way. Okay, look, | 我们马上走 好了 听着 |
[19:37] | Mikey sounded really worried on the phone. Can we go now? | 麦奇在电话里听起来很担心 我们现在可以走了吗 |
[19:40] | Damn shame he has to miss tonight’s game | 真可惜 他要错过 |
[19:42] | for this nonsense. | 今晚的比赛 |
[19:43] | – Oh, geez. – It’s Lakewood High. | -哦 天哪 – 是莱克伍德高中 |
[19:46] | He had a hat trick against them last month. | 上个月他对他们上演了帽子戏法 |
[19:49] | It was one goal, okay? It was one goal, all right? | 只是进了个球 只是进了个球 好吗 |
[19:51] | Hat trick came against St. Viator’s. | 帽子戏法是对圣维托的比赛 |
[19:53] | No. | 不 |
[19:54] | It was Lakewood. He called me after the game. | 莱克伍德 他在比赛后给我打电话了 |
[20:01] | Well, you know what, I’ll tell you what, | 你知道吗 我告诉你 |
[20:02] | lucky for Mikey you’re not his coach, huh? | 麦奇很幸运你不是他的教练 |
[20:03] | So you won’t bench him | 你不会让他当替补 |
[20:05] | so you could flex for the school, right? | 这样你就可以在学校里炫耀了 |
[20:06] | You were late for practice. | 你训练迟到了 |
[20:09] | Break the rules, deal with the consequences. | 不遵守规则 就要承担后果 |
[20:11] | You know this. | 你知道这一点 |
[20:13] | I was three minutes late. Doug Lewin ran out of gas. | 我迟到了三分钟 道格·卢因没油了 |
[20:14] | Shit happens, Dad. | 够倒霉了 爸爸 |
[20:16] | I coached you to a city championship. | 我把你训练成城市冠军 |
[20:19] | The only thing you remember is that I punished you | 你只记得我惩罚你 |
[20:21] | for putting yourself first. | 把自己放在第一位 |
[20:24] | Clearly, you don’t remember the lesson, either. | 很明显 你也不记得教训了 |
[20:26] | Always putting myself first. Because, you know what? | 总是把自己放在第一位 因为 你知道吗 |
[20:28] | Driving out here is exactly what I wanted to do today, Dad. | 开车来这里正是我今天想做的 爸爸 |
[20:32] | Chance to make a point to me? | 有机会向我表达观点吗 |
[20:33] | – What point? – You’ve gone a lot farther | – 什么观点 – 你已经走得更远了 |
[20:35] | than that, all the way to Coronado. | 一直到科罗纳多 |
[20:37] | You still think that I enlisted | 你还认为我参军 |
[20:40] | because of you. You’re unreal. | 是因为你 你想多了 |
[20:41] | Just a coincidence | 你突然报名 |
[20:44] | you signed up out of the blue, | 只是巧合吗 |
[20:47] | one day before I was scheduled | 就在我计划开车送你去 |
[20:49] | to drive you around to your | 征兵处的前一天 |
[20:51] | recruiting visits that I arranged? | 你突然报名了 |
[20:55] | Dad, get upstairs. Will you get upstairs now? | 爸爸 上楼去 你现在上楼好吗 |
[20:57] | – What? – There’s somebody out– | – 什么 – 外面有人 |
[20:58] | – Get upstairs now. – Hey! | – 现在上楼去 – 嘿 |
[20:59] | It’s Colin Krause. | 科林·克劳斯 |
[21:02] | Col-Colin Krause. | 科林·克劳斯 |
[21:03] | He lives across the street. | 他住在街对面 |
[21:07] | The hell is he doing out there? | 他在外面做什么 |
[21:09] | – I didn’t recognize him. – He probably wanted to come | – 我没认出他来 – 他可能想来 |
[21:12] | get a look at his old pal, but you’re jumping up and down | 看看他的老朋友 你上蹿下跳的 |
[21:14] | like it’s Lee Harvey Oswald outside. | 好像外面是李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德(刺杀美国前总统肯尼迪的凶手) |
[21:18] | I didn’t recognize him. I… | 我没认出他来 |
[21:21] | Summer you were 15, you, Colin, and Alana | 你15岁那年夏天 你 科林和阿兰娜 |
[21:23] | were thick as thieves. | 形影不离 |
[21:24] | Used to have to track you down for supper. | 以前吃晚饭的时候还得过去找你 |
[21:27] | How could you forget him? | 你怎么能忘记他 |
[21:28] | That was a lifetime ago, Dad. | 那是上辈子的事了 爸爸 |
[21:30] | All right? It was a lifetime ago. | 是吗 那是很久以前的事了 |
[21:32] | Well, she wouldn’t have forgotten. | 她不会忘记的 |
[21:35] | – Who? – Alana. | – 谁 – 阿兰娜 |
[21:39] | She just cared so much about everyone. | 她很在意每个人 |
[21:42] | Never mind how little she got back. | 不管她得到的回报有多少 |
[21:53] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[21:55] | This is Shiv Konda | 这是希夫·康达 |
[21:56] | and Joe Delockery, | 和乔·德洛克里 |
[21:58] | – our partner force from SBS. – Cheers for touching down | – 我们的合作伙伴来自特种海勤部队 – 感谢你们在 |
[21:59] | in Dorset to give us a lift. | 多塞特着陆后让我们搭便车 |
[22:01] | Let’s take you through the op plan, all right? | 我们给你们讲一下行动计划 好吗 |
[22:04] | You’ve studied the meet site, correct? | 你们研究过会面地点 对吧 |
[22:05] | Every dusty, abandoned inch of it. | 每一寸被遗弃的沙土都研究过 |
[22:07] | While you two are internal meeting with Morad, | 你们俩在里面会见莫拉德的时候 |
[22:09] | Bravo will be posted outside, right here. | B队会在外面 就在这里 |
[22:12] | Close enough to the structure, | 离建筑物足够近 |
[22:14] | while maintaining a field of view. | 同时保持一定的视野 |
[22:15] | In case Morad has invited any surprise guests. | 以防莫拉德邀请了意外的客人 |
[22:18] | You consider setting up closer to this road here? | 你考虑在离这条路近一点的地方设防吗 |
[22:21] | Likeliest route in for any ambush. | 最容易被伏击的路线 |
[22:23] | Yeah, but not the only one. | 是的 但不是唯一的一条 |
[22:25] | There’s a goat trail with a bridge that crosses the river | 在会合地点以东 90多米处有一条羊肠小道 |
[22:28] | just a hundred yards east of the meet site. | 和一座横跨河流的桥 |
[22:30] | That’s why I thought it’d be best for us to stay fluid. | 所以我觉得我们最好保持机动性 |
[22:33] | Wait for ISR to direct us, and then if | 等待图像侦察指引我们 如果 |
[22:35] | anyone’s incoming, we can move to the best spot. | 有人来了 我们可以转移到最好的位置 |
[22:38] | What Bravo 6 means is we don’t want to commit to a position. | B6的意思是我们不需要固守一处 |
[22:42] | Rather allow my team | 而是让我的小队 |
[22:44] | to adjust on the fly. | 随时调整 |
[22:46] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[22:48] | Latest from Morad is he’ll have | 最新的情报是莫拉德 |
[22:49] | two associates with him. I know the biggest threat | 有两个同伙 我知道最大的威胁是 |
[22:51] | is a force ambushing outside, but | 外面有支部队埋伏着 但 |
[22:53] | any chance you can spare a man to even the numbers inside? | 你能不能派个人 这样在里面的人数就对等了 |
[22:56] | You need another body? | 你需要人手吗 |
[22:58] | Sure. I can spare Spenser. | 没问题 我可以派斯宾塞 |
[23:34] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. | B6 我是B2 |
[23:36] | Outside element is in position. | 外围已就位 |
[23:41] | Yeah, copy, 2. | 好 收到 2号 |
[23:43] | No surprises inside. | 里面没惊喜 |
[23:51] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. | B6 我是B2 |
[23:53] | Morad’s vehicle’s incoming. | 莫拉德的车来了 |
[23:55] | Copy, 2. | 收到 2号 |
[24:21] | Leaving the heaviest gun in the truck. | 把重机枪留在卡车上了 |
[24:23] | That’s downright hospitable. | 这真是太好客了 |
[24:28] | Mr. Morad, we appreciate you meeting with us. | 莫拉德先生 感谢你能来见我们 |
[24:32] | You have what I was promised? | 你答应我的东西拿来了吗 |
[24:45] | Sir, we have a problem. | 长官 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:47] | Two vehicles approaching Bravo’s position. | 2辆车接近B队的位置 |
[24:49] | – Ten klicks out. – Friends of Morad? | – 还有十公里 – 莫拉德的朋友吗 |
[24:52] | Definitely not. Up-armored Humvees | 绝对不是 升级了装甲 |
[24:54] | with a distinct customization | 的悍马车 |
[24:56] | that’s been identified with the Koruma. | 有着显著的个性化 确认是科鲁马的人 |
[24:58] | Turkish contractors. | 土耳其的承包商 |
[25:00] | Ankara’s quick to deploy them with brutal force | 安卡拉迅速部署他们以残暴的 |
[25:02] | against perceived enemies in the region. | 武力对付该地区的敌人 |
[25:04] | Morad’s arms trafficking puts him on that list. | 莫拉德的军火走私 也让他上了黑名单 |
[25:08] | Marked man. | 被标记的人 |
[25:10] | And Bravo’s standing right on the bull’s-eye. | B队正站在靶心上 |
[25:42] | Turks are rolling pretty heavy to take out a few smugglers. | 土耳其人要干掉几个走私犯可真够狠的 |
[25:45] | You think they know we’re here? | 你觉得他们知道我们在这里吗 |
[25:47] | I doubt they’re trying to go up against Americans. | 我怀疑他们是想和美国人作对 |
[25:50] | But they are smart. | 但他们很聪明 |
[25:52] | They won’t underestimate their opponents. | 他们不会低估他们的对手 |
[25:54] | Bravo 6, this is Bravo 2. | B6 我是B2 |
[25:57] | Enemy’s two mikes out. | 敌人在2英里外 |
[25:58] | – You briefed the others? | 你告诉其他人了吗 |
[25:59] | Over. | 完毕 |
[26:01] | Yeah, copy, 2. Word’s out. | 收到 2号 消息传出去了 |
[26:04] | Mr. Murad, please don’t. Murad. | 穆拉德先生 请不要 穆拉德 |
[26:07] | Aikhras! | 喂 |
[26:11] | Hey. Come here a second. | 嘿 等一下 |
[26:13] | Listen, you handle them, all right? | 听着 你来对付他们 好吗 |
[26:15] | You’re gonna be with me. | 你要和我在一起 |
[26:16] | Go out to Morad’s truck. Gonna grab that heavy gun. | 去莫拉德的卡车那里 我去拿那把重机枪 |
[26:18] | Then we’re gonna take position up top. | 然后我们找制高点就位 |
[26:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:23] | Evasive maneuver. | 规避动作 |
[26:27] | – Hey. – Hang on. | – 嘿 – 抓住 |
[26:33] | – What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[26:36] | Wing-fixed cameras are out of position for ISR. | 机翼固定摄像头不在图像侦察识别范围 |
[26:38] | CAOC identified a MiG-29 Fulcrum fighter jet | 联合空中行动中心发现一架从叙利亚起飞的米格-29“支点”战机 |
[26:41] | approaching the AOR from Syria. | 正在接近责任区域 |
[26:43] | They’re likely wondering why a U.S. C-17 | 他们可能想知道为什么一架美国C-17 |
[26:46] | is circling near the border. | 在边境附近盘旋 |
[26:47] | We’ve been directed to scram. | 我们被命令撤回 |
[26:49] | Bravo’s gonna be fighting blind. | B队要盲战了 |
[26:57] | Bravo, Havoc is now leaving the AOR. | B队 浩劫现在离开责任区域 |
[26:59] | We no longer have eyes on. | 我们再也看不到了 |
[27:02] | Good copy, Havoc. | 收到 浩劫 |
[27:05] | Hell of a time to ditch a dance party. | 现在离开派对是好时机 |
[27:15] | They’re almost on the “X.” | 他们快接近“X”(目标)了 |
[27:17] | I’m gonna take out the driver in the first Humvee. | 我要干掉第一辆悍马的司机 |
[27:29] | Light ’em up! | 向他们开火 |
[28:14] | Bravo 2, this is 6. | B2 我是6号 |
[28:16] | I’ve got eyes on the battlefield. | 我看得见交火区域 |
[28:17] | You need to collapse to the stable. | 你们得去马厩 |
[28:19] | Negative, 6. We’re getting hammered. | 不行 6号 我们正遭受攻击 |
[28:21] | No route to the building. | 到不了那所房子 |
[28:27] | There’s a gully about 200 meters north of your pos. | 在你的阵地以北200米处有条沟 |
[28:29] | You could follow it to the stable. | 你可以沿着它去马厩 |
[28:30] | Copy, 6. Give us some cover fire. | 收到 6号 给我们火力掩护 |
[28:57] | Clay punzel’s caught their attention over there. | 克莱在那边吸引他们的注意力 |
[28:59] | Might be our only chance. | 这可能是我们唯一的机会 |
[29:01] | Let’s do it. | 我们行动 |
[29:04] | Brock, move! | 布洛克 快走 |
[29:05] | Moving. | 转移 |
[29:30] | Havoc, | 浩劫 |
[29:33] | this is 2. We’re inside the building. | 我是2号 我们在房子里 |
[29:34] | Copy that, Bravo 2. | 收到 B2 |
[29:36] | Sonny, take that window. Brock, with me. | 桑尼 守住窗户 布洛克 跟我来 |
[29:47] | Without the eye in the sky, | 天空中没有眼睛 |
[29:48] | we have no idea if they’re flanking us. | 我们不知道他们是否在夹击我们 |
[29:53] | Pull this. | 移到这边 |
[29:57] | The body by the door’s got a radio. | 门边的尸体上有无线电台 |
[29:59] | Could tip us to their movements. | 能让我们知道他们的行动 |
[30:00] | You speak Turkish? | 你会说土耳其语吗 |
[30:02] | I’m betting Morad does, and he owes us one hell of a favor. | 我敢打赌莫拉德知道 他欠我们一个大人情 |
[30:07] | Bravo 3, this is 6. | B3 我是6号 |
[30:08] | Can you see the KIA a few feet from the door? | 你能看到离门几英尺远的起亚车吗 |
[30:11] | He’s got a radio. | 他有一个无线电台 |
[30:13] | Need you to grab it. I’ll cover. | 你去拿来 我掩护 |
[30:15] | Copy that. I see him. | 收到 我看到他了 |
[30:50] | The last two Tangos are retreating in a vehicle. | 最后2名敌人开车逃离了 |
[30:55] | Havoc, this is Bravo 2. | 浩劫 我是B2 |
[30:57] | Target is secure. | 目标安全 |
[30:59] | Good copy, Bravo 2. Well done. | 很好 收到 B2 做得很好。 |
[31:03] | Delockery. Bring him over here. | 德洛克里 把他带过来 |
[31:09] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[31:12] | What’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[31:16] | “Clear the target. Helo airstrike incoming.” | “清除目标 直升机空袭” |
[31:21] | We’re about to get lit up. | 我们要挨炸了 |
[31:32] | If we exfil in our trucks, | 如果我们开着皮卡撤退 |
[31:34] | a helo’s gonna have no problem picking us off. | 直升机会毫不费力地把我们干掉 |
[31:36] | The Agency put secondary vehicles nearby us, right? | 中情局在我们附近部署了第二辆车 对吧 |
[31:39] | Yeah. Five klicks away. | 是的 5公里远 |
[31:42] | We could patrol there on foot using the tree line for cover. | 我们可以步行到那里 利用树林作为掩护 |
[31:45] | Well, trees won’t do much if the helos have thermal imagery. | 如果直升机有热成像仪 树木也没用 |
[31:47] | We stand here poking holes, | 我们站在这里挑刺 |
[31:50] | they’re gonna start putting holes in us, you understand? | 他们就会在我们身上打洞 明白吗 |
[31:52] | Good plan’s better than a perfect one, Clay. | 好的办法胜过完美的计划 |
[31:55] | – Let’s move. – The river. | – 我们转移 – 这条河 |
[31:57] | We swim out. | 我们游出去 |
[31:58] | For the love of Michael Phelps, | 看在迈克尔·菲尔普斯的份上 |
[32:01] | when has swimming helped with anything ever? | 游泳什么时候起过作用 |
[32:03] | The cold water will hide our heat signatures from the helos. | 冷水会遮住我们的热信号 让直升机看不到 |
[32:06] | Right? Two klicks downstream, | 对吧 往下游2公里 |
[32:07] | we’ll be clear for those other vehicles. | 我们就可以开其他的车离开 |
[32:09] | I’ll take water over fire. | 我要用水代替开火 |
[32:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:13] | They got piranhas in that river, I heard. | 我听说河里有食人鱼 |
[32:17] | Dad, let’s go. | 爸爸 我们走吧 |
[32:19] | There’s Kid Nemecek. | 那小子是尼梅塞克 |
[32:21] | Best I’ve coached. | 我教过最好的 |
[32:24] | Got a howitzer for an arm. | 他手臂的力道很猛 |
[32:26] | He keeps listening to me, he’ll be playing on Sundays. | 他一直听我的 周末他会参加比赛 |
[32:31] | – Wow. – Okay, you know what, Dad? | – 哇 – 你知道吗 爸爸 |
[32:34] | We’ve been here long enough. Shut it off. | 我们在这里待得够久了 把它关掉 |
[32:35] | We’ve been here long enough. We have to go. | 我们在这里待得够久了 我们得走了 |
[32:37] | Stop. | 停 |
[32:38] | I told you I’m not going. | 我说了我不去 |
[32:40] | Got the banquet tomorrow. | 明天要参加宴会 |
[32:42] | Team needs me. | 球队需要我 |
[32:43] | Course the team needs you, | 当然球队需要你 |
[32:45] | ’cause that is your priority, right? | 因为那是你的首要任务 对吧 |
[32:46] | The team has always been your priority | 球队一直是你的首要任务 |
[32:48] | and not your family. | 而不是你的家人 |
[32:49] | You got Mom stressed out, | 你让妈妈很紧张 |
[32:51] | and you’re more concerned about your players, Dad. | 而你更关心你的球员 爸爸 |
[32:54] | You’re one to talk about putting family first. | 你还说要把家庭放在第一位 |
[32:55] | My kids know that I love them, | 我的孩子们知道我爱他们 |
[32:57] | all right? They know that I love them. | 好吗 他们知道我爱他们 |
[32:58] | They’re, you know, they’re not competing | 他们 你知道吗 他们不能 |
[33:00] | for my affection from a whole football team, Dad. | 为了整支橄榄球队与我争夺感情 爸爸 |
[33:02] | Christ almighty, I am not gonna take lectures | 上帝 我才不要听 |
[33:05] | from the guy… | 一个抛弃妻儿… |
[33:06] | who left his wife and kids behind so he could chase glory? | 只为追逐荣耀的人说教 |
[33:10] | Chasing glory? What are you talking about? | 追逐荣耀 你在说什么 |
[33:12] | – The hell are you talking about? – Chasing glory. | – 你到底在说什么 – 追逐荣耀 |
[33:13] | You never understood what it was about. | 你从来都不明白这是怎么回事 |
[33:15] | What have you been chasing, then? | 那么 你在追求什么 |
[33:16] | It wasn’t about chasing glory, Dad. | 这不是为了追逐荣耀 爸爸 |
[33:17] | So what have you been chasing? | 那你一直在追逐什么 |
[33:19] | What is it that you cannot get enough of? | 难道你不能得到满足吗 |
[33:23] | That everyone who loves you | 所有爱你的人 |
[33:24] | – has to pay for it? – Paying for it? | – 都要为此付出代价吗 – 付出代价 |
[33:25] | I’m the one who’s paying for it. | 是我付出了代价 |
[33:27] | Me! I’m the one who is paying for it | 我 是我每天在 |
[33:30] | day in and day out. You never understood the cost. | 付出代价 你永远不明白代价 |
[33:33] | – Never. – The hell I don’t! | – 永远不会 – 我他妈的不知道 |
[33:35] | I picked up that check more times than you know. | 我付出的次数比你知道的要多 |
[33:39] | Oh, fine. | 哦 很好 |
[33:42] | Alana… | 以前… |
[33:44] | used to call us at night in tears | 当你被派出或部署到某个地方时 |
[33:47] | while you were spun up | 阿兰娜常常在晚上哭着 |
[33:50] | or deployed somewhere. God knows where. | 给我们打电话 天知道在哪里 |
[33:52] | Your mom and I would go down and stay there, | 我和你妈妈会去那里待着 |
[33:54] | helping with the kids for weeks at a time. | 一次帮孩子几个星期 |
[33:57] | Alana and I did the best that we could, all right? | 阿兰娜和我已经尽力了 好吗 |
[34:00] | Don’t go changing the story now, | 现在不要去改变故事 |
[34:02] | because you were never there for weeks. | 因为你已经好几周没去那里了 |
[34:04] | You didn’t even go to her funeral. | 你连她的葬礼都没去 |
[34:05] | She asked us not to tell you. | 她让我们不要告诉你 |
[34:08] | That’s why you don’t know. | 所以你才不知道 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry, tell me what? | 不好意思 告诉我什么 |
[34:14] | What? | 什么 |
[34:16] | She wanted to let you believe | 她想让你相信 |
[34:17] | that things were better than they were. | 现在的情况比过去要好 |
[34:22] | Didn’t want your mind at home | 不想让你在战区的时候 |
[34:25] | when you’re in a war zone. | 把心思放在家里 |
[34:30] | Things got really rough. | 事情变得非常难 |
[34:32] | Really, really rough, okay? | 非常 非常难 好吗 |
[34:34] | These past few years. | 在过去的几年里 |
[34:36] | All right? You don’t understand what this job does to you. | 你不明白这份工作对你的影响 |
[34:38] | The toll it takes on your body, on your brain. | 它对你的身体和大脑造成的伤害 |
[34:41] | – Everything. It is a complete… – Blaming the job | – 一切 整个彻底… – 抱怨工作 |
[34:44] | frees you from feeling responsible. Well… | 可以让你不觉得自己有责任 |
[34:48] | After all Alana did for you, | 她独自承受痛苦 |
[34:50] | she suffered alone | 因为传奇人物 |
[34:52] | because the legendary Jason Hayes | 杰森·海耶斯总是把自己 |
[34:55] | always puts himself first. | 放在第一位 |
[34:57] | What do you want me to say? What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 你想让我说什么 |
[34:59] | That I was a shitty husband? Okay, fine. | 我是个糟糕的丈夫 好的 很好 |
[35:01] | I was a shitty husband. There. | 我是个糟糕的丈夫 好了 |
[35:03] | You happy now? She deserved better. | 你现在快乐吗 她应该得到更好的 |
[35:05] | I know that. She knew that. | 我知道 她知道 |
[35:08] | She sacrificed everything for this family, | 她为这个家牺牲了一切 |
[35:10] | and she’s the one who died. She died, Dad, not me. | 她死了 是她死了 爸爸 不是我 |
[35:15] | That’s the one thing, you know? That is the one thing | 这是唯一一件事 你知道吗 这是我这些天 |
[35:17] | that sticks in my head these days. | 一直在想的事 |
[35:19] | It’s the only thing. | 唯一一件事 |
[35:27] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[35:31] | Good night, son. | 晚安 儿子 |
[35:48] | Sending Sonny to grab that radio, the water exfil… | 让桑尼去拿无线电 从水路出来… |
[35:53] | That’s impressive headwork. You came up big on an op | 这想法让你印象深刻 你在一次我需要顺利 |
[35:56] | that I needed to go well. | 进行的行动中表现出色 |
[35:59] | Glad my ambition didn’t get in the way. | 很高兴我的野心没有阻碍你 |
[36:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:07] | I wa– I was wrong earlier, man. | 我…我之前错了 伙计 |
[36:09] | I shouldn’t have accused you of ratting me out. | 我不该指责你出卖我 |
[36:14] | For what it’s worth, I didn’t. | 不管怎样 我没有 |
[36:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:21] | Man, I’m on Bravo because you jumped on | 伙计 我能在B队是因为你替我扑在了 |
[36:24] | that Marsden grenade for me. | 马斯登的那枚手雷上了 |
[36:27] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[36:29] | between worrying about Jason being doxxed, | 担心杰森被人肉 |
[36:32] | and paranoid about what Command knows, | 又担心司令部知道什么 |
[36:36] | Sam going AWOL, I… | 山姆“擅离职守” 我… |
[36:39] | My head’s been spinning more than usual. | 我的头比平时晕得厉害 |
[36:41] | – I hear that. – Yeah. | – 我听到了 – 好吧 |
[36:45] | It’s felt easier to get a grip on the battlefield | 在战场上的掌控 |
[36:47] | than it has at home lately. | 比在国内要容易得多 |
[36:50] | Something going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:54] | Yeah, it’s complicated. | 是的 这很复杂 |
[36:57] | Outside-the-wire problems are simpler. | 战场问题更简单 |
[37:01] | I could swear I just heard Jason Hayes right there. | 我发誓刚才听到杰森·海耶斯在说话 |
[37:06] | Good work, brother. | 干得好 兄弟 |
[37:40] | Lieutenant Soto. | 索托上尉 |
[37:42] | The problem blew over, so I’m heading home. | 问题解决了 我要回家了 |
[37:46] | – Just like that? – Just like that. | – 就这样吗 – 就这样 |
[37:49] | Yeah. There was no identifying details about me online, | 是的 网上没有我的身份信息 |
[37:55] | so this, uh, this glory chaser is anonymous again. | 所以这个 这个追逐荣耀的家伙又要匿名了 |
[37:59] | Well, good. It’s gotta be a load off. | 嗯 很好 这肯定是一种解脱 |
[38:02] | Some of the things I said last night, uh… | 我昨晚说的一些话… |
[38:07] | I’ve always been better with other people’s kids | 我跟别人的孩子相处总是比 |
[38:09] | than my own. | 跟自己的孩子好 |
[38:12] | Maybe you deserved better from me. | 也许我应该给你更好的 |
[38:16] | You did the best you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[38:19] | Something I couldn’t do for Alana. | 有些事我不能替阿兰娜做 |
[38:22] | Something you were saying last night about | 你昨晚说的关于你很难 |
[38:25] | hard time keeping things straight in your head. | 让自己的脑袋清醒 |
[38:27] | I’ve been doing my reading about this brain injury stuff. | 我一直在看关于脑损伤的书 |
[38:34] | Dad, I don’t want to talk about it, okay? | 爸爸 我不想谈这个 好吗 |
[38:36] | – I got a long ride home. – All right. | – 我开车要走很长的路回家 – 好的 |
[38:38] | All right? You enjoy your banquet tonight. | 好吧 祝你今晚的宴会愉快 |
[38:42] | Drive careful. | 开车小心 |
[38:45] | All right, well, cheers to you | 好吧 为你干杯 |
[38:47] | finally getting a buyer for your bar. | 终于为你的酒吧找到了买家 |
[38:50] | And, uh, may, uh, may they never curse it | 还有 希望他们永远不咒骂手工橄榄 |
[38:54] | with an artisanal olive or IPA. | 或者印度淡啤 |
[39:00] | I’m gonna miss that place. And Texas. | 我会想念那个地方的 还有德州 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | But the sacrifices we make for family. | 我们为家庭做出的牺牲 |
[39:06] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[39:08] | What in the hell? Davis! | 这是怎么回事 戴维斯 |
[39:10] | I didn’t expect to | 我没想到 |
[39:12] | see the brain trust out tonight. | 今晚会看到智囊团出来 |
[39:14] | What you doing here, Davis? | 你在这儿干嘛 戴维斯 |
[39:15] | Um, Grant, this is Hannah and Sonny. | 格兰特 这是汉娜和桑尼 |
[39:18] | – Sonny and I work together. – Hey. | – 桑尼和我是同事 – 嗨 |
[39:20] | Hey, how are you? Nice to meet you. | 嘿 你好吗 很高兴认识你 |
[39:22] | – Yeah. – Lisa, | – 是啊 – 丽莎 |
[39:23] | it’s great to finally meet you | 很高兴终于见到 |
[39:24] | – in person. – Meet you in person. Yes. | – 你本人 – 见到你本人了 是的 |
[39:26] | Why don’t you join us? | 你不加入我们吗 |
[39:28] | – Great. Yeah. Sure. – Yeah. | – 太好了 好 当然 – 好 |
[39:31] | – Why not, man? Hey… – Gonna need one more chair. | – 为什么不呢 伙计 嘿… – 还需要一把椅子 |
[39:34] | …it’s a party over here. | …这里有个派对 |
[39:36] | You are a gentleman, Grant. | 你是个绅士 格兰特 |
[39:37] | I’ve actually heard a lot about you, man. | 我听说过很多关于你的事 伙计 |
[39:41] | – Oh, yeah. Good things. | 哦 是啊 好的事情 |
[39:42] | Very good things. | 很好的事情 |
[39:44] | So, Hannah, you also still getting used to these two | 那么 汉娜 你还在习惯这两个人 |
[39:47] | vanishing for days to undisclosed locations? | 消失在秘密地点好几天吗 |
[39:50] | Oh, yeah. It takes some adjustment. | 是啊 还需要适应 |
[39:53] | Mm. But we, uh, you know, | 但是我们 你知道吗 |
[39:55] | we figured out what works, and… | 我们找到了可行的方法 然后… |
[39:58] | -…everybody’s happy. Mm-hmm. – Mm. | – …大家都开心 – 嗯 |
[40:03] | Except, uh, well, Brock. | 除了布洛克 |
[40:06] | Yeah, um, | 是的 |
[40:07] | Leanne, uh, well, she detonates her biggest diaper | 莉安娜 她现在引爆了 |
[40:10] | – right about now. – Wait, I’m sorry, | – 她最大的尿布 – 等等 不好意思 |
[40:12] | – Brock is babysitting? – Mm-hmm. | – 布洛克在照看孩子吗 – 嗯哼 |
[40:13] | – Oh, wow, no. – Yes. | – 哦 不 – 是的 |
[40:15] | Yeah, he-he owed me one. | 是啊 他…他欠我个人情 |
[40:16] | Are you still claiming that he cheated you | 你还在宣称他在医院 |
[40:18] | in the hospital Olympics? | 奥运会上骗了你吗 |
[40:21] | Wait, did she say “hospital Olympics”? | 等等 她是说”医院奥运会”吗 |
[40:24] | Well, you know, a whole team of frogmen recuperating | 你知道吗 一群正在疗养的蛙人 |
[40:25] | have to find some way to amuse themselves. | 得想办法自娱自乐 |
[40:28] | Wait, the whole team was in the hospital? When was that? | 等等 整个小队都在医院吗 那是什么时候 |
[40:31] | Oh, nah. I mean… Uh, it’s not, honestly– | 不 我的意思是…老实说 |
[40:34] | It’s not really a big deal. We were… | 这没什么大不了的 我们是… |
[40:36] | Hey, Hannah, Sonny says that you’re liking Vah Beach. | 汉娜 桑尼说你喜欢瓦赫海滩 |
[40:40] | It’s good. Trying to find my footing. | 这很好 我想找到自己的落脚点 |
[40:42] | Well, if you ever need a break from Sonny’s | 如果你想从桑尼的致癌饮食中 |
[40:44] | – all-carcinogen diet… | 解脱一下… |
[40:46] | I can recommend some great restaurants for you. | 我可以给你推荐几家很棒的餐厅 |
[40:49] | I hope it’s not that Thai place. | 希望不是那家泰国餐馆 |
[40:50] | Uh, you love that Thai place. | 你喜欢那家泰国餐馆 |
[40:51] | Oh, anything’s better than that horrific sushi place. | 什么都比那家可怕的寿司店好 |
[40:54] | This is a very refined palette | 从一个吃加热夹馅面包的人来看 |
[40:56] | from a man who heats his Twinkies. | 这样的品味够可以了 |
[40:58] | Ain’t nothing wrong with heating a Twinkie. | 加热夹馅面包没什么不好的 |
[41:01] | – Oh, man. – Okay? | – 哦 伙计 – 好吗 |
[41:02] | – Mm-hmm. – It is true. | – 嗯 嗯 – 这是真的 |
[41:11] | – Hi, baby. Mm. – Hey. | – 嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 |
[41:14] | How’d the op go? | 行动进行得如何 |
[41:16] | – It was great. – Yeah? | – 很棒 – 是吗 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:19] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[41:21] | – Amazing. Just unbelievable. – Yeah? | – 太棒了 简直难以置信 – 是吗 |
[41:24] | – Good. – 24 weeks pregnant, it’s… | – 很好 – 怀孕24周… |
[41:28] | Ooh, do you want to be the action hero that you are… | 哦 成为战斗英雄的你现在想… |
[41:30] | – Mm-hmm. -…and rub my feet? | – 嗯 嗯 – …给我揉揉脚吗 |
[41:32] | – I had a different idea. | 我有不同的想法 |
[41:35] | – I would love to rub your feet. – Now, see, that’s… | – 我很乐意帮你揉脚 – 就现在… |
[41:37] | – I’m gonna go do it. – That’s a good response. | – 我这就做 – 这个回答不错 |
[41:39] | – All right, here it comes. – Yay. | – 好了 来了 – 好 |
[41:41] | Here comes the big war fighter coming down here | 有个大个子战士来这里 |
[41:44] | – to rub some feet. – Yay! | – 揉脚了 – 好 |
[41:49] | Hey, I’ve… I’ve been thinking | 我…我一直在想 |
[41:51] | that, um, maybe an action hero isn’t what you’re gonna need | 也许几个月后你就不需要 |
[41:55] | in a few months. | 战斗英雄了 |
[41:58] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[42:01] | It’s just, you know, the way you’ve… | 只是 你知道的 你一直… |
[42:04] | the way you’ve been carrying everything and… | 你一直背负着一切 因此… |
[42:05] | I don’t want that to go on. You know? | 我不想再这样下去了 你知道吗 |
[42:10] | As soon as the baby comes, | 孩子一出生 |
[42:13] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[42:14] | I’m gonna ask for some family leave time from Bravo. | 我要向B队请些探亲假 |
[42:18] | Be here for real. | 我是说真的 |
[42:26] | You assessing our finances, | 你在评估我们的财务状况 |
[42:29] | or are you planning for world domination? | 还是你打算统治世界 |
[42:30] | Both. | 两者都有 |
[42:32] | I transferred some settlement money | 我给孩子们的大学基金 |
[42:35] | to the kids’ college funds. | 转了一些安置费 |
[42:38] | Have you given any thought to the rest? | 其余的你考虑过了吗 |
[42:40] | Yeah, actually. Uh, you know what? | 是啊 事实上 你知道吗 |
[42:44] | Pop dedicated his life to helping people. | 爸爸他毕生致力于帮助人们 |
[42:47] | I think he’d be happy if that money went | 如果那些钱用来帮助像山姆这样的人 |
[42:49] | to helping people like Sam. | 我想他会很高兴 |
[42:51] | So donate to a veteran homelessness charity? | 给无家可归的老兵慈善机构捐款吗 |
[42:54] | Ideally, but I spent the flight back researching, | 理想上是 但我在返程的飞机上做了调查 |
[42:57] | and I couldn’t find one that provided | 但我找不到一家能给 |
[42:59] | the whole range of services that someone like Sam needs. | 像山姆这样的人 提供全套服务的机构 |
[43:04] | If I couldn’t find it, how are vets supposed to? | 如果我都找不到 退伍军人怎么找得到 |
[43:07] | Well, maybe that’s a gap we could fill. | 也许我们可以填补这个空白 |
[43:13] | We? What do you mean? | 我们吗 你是什么意思 |
[43:14] | With my medical background and your military experience, | 以我的医学背景和你的从军经历 |
[43:19] | is it crazy to think that you and I could start something | 觉得我们可以用这笔钱开创事业 |
[43:23] | with that money? | 这太疯狂了吧 |
[43:24] | I have known Team guys that started non-profits. | 我认识一些团队成员 他们创立了非营利组织 |
[43:30] | I mean, they found purpose beyond carrying a rifle. | 我是说 他们发现了扛枪之外的存在价值 |
[43:32] | I-It… | 我… |
[43:35] | doesn’t sound that crazy at all. | 听起来一点也不疯狂 |
[43:40] | – Two beers. – You got it. | – 两瓶啤酒 – 没问题 |
[43:44] | – Oh, hey there. – Hey. | -哦 你好 – 嗨 |
[43:47] | So, Grant. | 格兰特 |
[43:52] | He seems real nice. | 他看起来很不错 |
[43:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:58] | Hannah’s great. I’m… | 汉娜很棒 我… |
[44:00] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[44:04] | I’m happy for you, too. | 我也为你感到高兴 |
[44:09] | Well, good for us. | 对我们有好处 |
[44:16] | Uh, we should…we should get back. | 嗯 我们应该…我们该回去了 |
[44:20] | See you over there. | 回见 |
[44:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[44:33] | I didn’t think you’d still be here. | 我没想到你还在这里 |
[44:35] | Well, when we texted last night, I told you I’d stick around, | 昨晚我们发短信的时候 我告诉过你 我会留下来 |
[44:39] | but my flight leaves in a couple hours. | 但我的航班几小时后就起飞了 |
[44:43] | You know, I’m sorry. | 你知道吗 我很抱歉 |
[44:45] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[44:57] | Is everything okay with… | 之前的事… |
[45:00] | whatever it was? | 都还好吧 |
[45:01] | No, I am, uh… Yeah, I handled it. | 没有 我…是的 我处理好了 |
[45:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[45:10] | I’ve just got a lot on my plate right now. | 只是我现在手头的事太多了 |
[45:13] | Okay. So tell me about it. | 好吧 跟我说说 |
[45:15] | I mean, is it work? Family stuff? | 我说 是工作 还是家庭事务 |
[45:25] | It’s on me. I… | 问题在我身上 我… |
[45:26] | I don’t want you to have to pay for it. | 我不希望你为此付出代价 |
[45:33] | Pay for what? | 付出什么 |
[45:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[45:46] | If there’s so much on your plate, | 如果你有很多事要处理 |
[45:50] | maybe we shouldn’t book this room for a while. | 也许我们暂时不该订这个房间 |
[45:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:27] | – What? – Some… something’s wrong. | – 什么 – 有些…有些不对劲 |
[46:29] | Baby, it’s just… you’re just having a bad dream. | 宝贝 只是…你只是做了个噩梦 |
[46:31] | – Okay? Lay back down. – No, no, no. I don’t feel right. | – 好吗 躺下来 -不 不…我觉得不舒服 |
[46:35] | – Is that… – Oh, my God, something’s– | – 那是… – 天啊 有东西… |
[46:36] | – What? – I don’t know what’s happening. | – 什么 – 我不知道发生了什么 |
[46:38] | What do you mean? What is it? What is it? | 你是什么意思 它是什么 它是什么 |
[46:41] | I-I think… I think my water just broke. | 我想…我想我羊水破了 |
[46:45] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 是的 |
[46:47] | No. | 不 |
[46:48] | This is not supposed to be happening right now. | 现在不应该发生这种事 |
[46:50] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不… |
[46:51] | I don’t know, this isn’t– | 我不知道 这不… |
[46:53] | This is not supposed to be happening, not yet. | 这不应该发生的 现在还不应该 |
[46:54] | I-I don’t know what’s happen… | 我…我不知道发生了什么… |
[46:57] | We’re gonna get you to the hospital, okay? | 我们送你去医院 好吗 |
[46:59] | – Okay. – Can you get up? | – 好吧 – 你能起来吗 |
[47:00] | Hey, I got you, I got you, I got you. | 我扶着你 我扶着你… |
[47:02] | Okay? Just walk slow, walk slow, walk slow, walk slow. | 好吧 慢慢走 慢慢走 慢慢走… |
[47:04] | Come on. You all right? | 来吧 你没事吧 |