时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Command closed the Nigeria inquiry. I’m clear, babe. | 司令部结束了对尼日利亚的调查 我摆脱了 宝贝 |
[00:08] | This isn’t how I wanted parenthood | 这样的方式让我们成为 |
[00:10] | – to start for us. – Do you even think | – 父母的开端 – 你觉得 |
[00:11] | you’re in love with me? | 你爱上我了吗 |
[00:12] | What are you saying right now? | 你在说什么 |
[00:14] | I think Leanne and I should move on. | 我觉得莉安娜和我应该搬回去 |
[00:15] | – What’s wrong? – I just got | – 怎么了 – 只是我 |
[00:17] | a lot on my plate right now. | 现在手头的事太多了 |
[00:18] | Maybe we shouldn’t book this room for a while. | 也许我们暂时不该订这个房间 |
[00:21] | Yeah. Breaks my heart | 是啊 看到你 |
[00:22] | seeing you retreat back into your | 退回到那悲惨的三英尺世界(海豹六队的三英尺原则:把注意力集中在可控范围内) |
[00:24] | miserable three-foot world. Don’t worry about reaching out. | 我很伤心 不会主动联系你 |
[00:26] | Jason’s gonna do what he wants to do, regardless of your input. | 杰森会做他想做的事 不管你怎么说 |
[00:30] | – Be careful. – You’ve been called here today | – 谨慎点吧 – 你们今天被叫来 |
[00:32] | for an Omega operation in South America. | 是参加在南美的欧米茄行动 |
[00:35] | No backstop, no footprint. | 没有保障 没有足迹 |
[00:36] | You will be on your own. | 你们都得靠自己 |
[00:38] | Bravo Team, welcome to Colombia. Your operations | B队 欢迎来到哥伦比亚 你们的行动 |
[00:40] | will be over the border. | 会越过边境 |
[00:42] | – Venezuela. – Dr. Francisco Guillen | – 委内瑞拉 – 弗朗西斯科·吉伦博士 |
[00:44] | is developing a nuclear weapons program. | 正在开发核武器项目 |
[00:46] | A kill of Guillen will strike a fatal blow to it. | 杀死吉伦会给它致命的一击 |
[00:48] | What if there’s more to the nuclear program than Guillen? | 如果除了吉伦 还有其他的核计划呢 |
[00:51] | Capture may be the better option. | 活捉可能是更好的选择 |
[00:52] | Not worth the risk. | 不值得冒这个险 |
[00:53] | You and I aren’t the only ones | 不是只有你和我觉得 |
[00:55] | seeing that capture’s the smarter play here. | 活捉才是明智之举 |
[00:56] | My vote is to not start Bravo Civil War on day one. | 我的意见是 不要一开始就挑起B队的内战 |
[00:58] | Just because you didn’t get your way with the op plan | 只是因为没按照你的计划行事 |
[01:00] | doesn’t mean you need to micromanage me. | 并不意味着你要管我 |
[01:02] | What would happen to us if Bravo 6 wasn’t here | 如果B6不来这里救我们 |
[01:04] | – to save us all. – Who are these guys? | – 我们该怎么办呢 – 这些家伙是谁 |
[01:06] | FRS just identified them as Iranian nationals. | 人脸识别软件刚刚确认他们是伊朗公民 |
[01:09] | If they’re here, the Venezuelan program is real. | 如果他们在这里 委内瑞拉的计划就是真的 |
[01:11] | Hey, your head is not right, and it hasn’t been for months. | 你的脑子不正常 已经好几个月了 |
[01:14] | That’s your fuckin’ play? Stick me with TBI, | 这就是你的把戏 给我贴创伤性脑损伤 |
[01:16] | so you have a clear path to being Bravo 1? | 的标签 这样你就无阻碍地成为B1了 |
[01:18] | You being compromised is dangerous for everyone. | 你的身心受到损害对大家来说都很危险 |
[01:20] | You want to know what’s fuckin’ dangerous? Huh? | 你想知道什么是他妈的危险吗 |
[01:22] | You threatening the team leader. | 你在威胁你的队长 |
[01:23] | So you better think long and hard, | 所以你最好仔细想想 |
[01:26] | ’cause next time’s not gonna be a fuckin’ warning. | 因为下次就不是他妈的警告了 |
[01:44] | Oh, that is some kind of rotten. | 哦 那真是太糟糕了 |
[01:46] | Smells like the ghost of Full Metal’s skivvies. | 闻起来像全金属的内衣味道 |
[01:49] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[01:51] | We just spent three days in a stakeout van. | 我们刚在一辆监视车里待了三天 |
[01:53] | Why do we smell fresher than the funk in here? | 为什么我们闻起来比这里的气味更清新 |
[01:55] | I know you’re not coming at me with that. | 我知道你不会对我这么说 |
[01:57] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:58] | You know we’re on an Omega op here, | 你们知道我们在执行欧米茄行动 |
[02:00] | which means we’re on our own. | 所以只能靠我们自己了 |
[02:01] | You make a mess, you got to clean it up. | 你们搞砸了 就得自己收拾 |
[02:03] | – You can’t let it just fester. – Mess or not, | – 你们不能让它继续恶化 – 不管脏不脏 |
[02:05] | place is still fuckin’ rodent-infested. | 这地方还是有老鼠出没 |
[02:08] | Sonny, isn’t that | 桑尼 你喜欢的 |
[02:10] | that burger joint that you like next to the bar? | 那个汉堡店不是在酒吧旁边吗 |
[02:12] | How many times you been? | 你去过几次 |
[02:14] | Not enough times to get a Shakira action figure. | 去的次数不够兑换一个夏奇拉的人偶 |
[02:17] | I think that all the sodium has Sonny forgetting | 我觉得 桑尼吃的那些盐让他忘记了 |
[02:19] | that we’re supposed to be invisible down here. | 我们在这里应该是隐形的 |
[02:22] | Same bar every night. | 每天晚上去酒吧 |
[02:23] | Those two-for-one Cuervo shots are gonna bring us | 那些买一送一的奎尔沃酒会给我们带来 |
[02:25] | – some unwanted attention. – Look, if you wanted to stay safe, | – 不必要的关注 – 听着 如果你想保证安全 |
[02:27] | maybe you should have stayed home, Cinderella. | 也许你应该待在家里 灰姑娘 |
[02:29] | Like Jason told you, | 就像杰森告诉你的 |
[02:30] | but you didn’t want to listen. | 但你不想听 |
[02:33] | Jason. What happened when I was gone? | 杰森 我不在的时候发生了什么 |
[02:35] | The place is trashed. Sonny’s hungover, | 这地方一团糟 桑尼宿醉未醒 |
[02:37] | sniping at Clay, who seems miserable. | 对克莱冷嘲热讽 他看起来很抑郁 |
[02:39] | Low-man’s issues don’t concern me. | 爱显摆的人的问题与我无关 |
[02:42] | You barely looked at him in two weeks, man. | 你两周都没怎么看他一眼 伙计 |
[02:44] | You refused to do recon with him. Why? | 你拒绝和他一起侦察 为什么 |
[02:46] | Just because he questioned your call on killing the scientist? | 就因为他质疑你杀死科学家的决定吗 |
[02:49] | Look, you got anything off your surveillance we can move on? | 你的监视有什么发现 我们可以继续调查吗 |
[02:51] | Hmm? Anything at all? | 有什么状况 |
[02:55] | – Yeah, the pattern-of-life held. We’re good to go. – Good. | – 是啊 摸清了活动规律 我们可以行动了 – 很好 |
[02:58] | – Davis. – Yo. | – 戴维斯 – 嗯 |
[02:59] | Ray’s got intel. Team room in 20. | 雷有情报 20分钟后到会议室 |
[03:01] | Oh, yes. Fuckin’ finally. | 哦 是 他妈的终于来了 |
[03:23] | With our recon shifts, I haven’t had a chance to talk to you. | 因为我们在轮流侦察 我还没机会跟你谈 |
[03:28] | Thought I warned you about what you were gonna say next, | 我警告过你接下来该说什么 |
[03:30] | didn’t I? | 不是吗 |
[03:33] | What I said that night, uh… | 那天晚上我说的话… |
[03:36] | I’m not gunning for you. | 我不是在找你麻烦 |
[03:39] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[03:41] | Right, so you think my head’s so busted I forgot about that? | 好吧 所以你觉得我的脑子坏得都忘了吗 |
[03:46] | With us… with us rolling out, I just, I want to clear the air | 我们一起…我们一起出任务 我只是 想澄清一下 |
[03:49] | so there are no issues downrange. | 这样就不会有问题了 |
[03:51] | Okay, so you shit on me, | 好吧 你在我身上泼屎 |
[03:53] | then you think it’s on both of us to light a match? | 然后你认为 发生对抗 我们俩都有责任 |
[03:57] | Tell you what, you want things to be good with us downrange, | 我跟你说 你想跟我们好好相处 |
[03:59] | stay the fuck out of my way. | 别他妈挡我的路 |
[04:19] | Ephraim Zaid and Arman Soroush, | 伊弗雷姆·扎伊德和阿曼·索鲁什 |
[04:21] | the Iranian defense experts we believe were aiding Dr. Guillen | 我们认为伊朗的国防专家在协助吉伦博士 |
[04:24] | in establishing the Venezuelan nuclear weapons program. | 制定委内瑞拉的核武器计划 |
[04:27] | Guillen is the brains behind the program. | 吉伦是这个项目的幕后策划者 |
[04:29] | – Now his brains are all over the dashboard. – With the mastermind X’d out, | – 现在仪表盘上全是他的脑浆 – 策划者处死出局了 |
[04:32] | we’ll just sweep up the leftovers. | 我们就收拾残局吧 |
[04:33] | Well, the fact that the Iranians stuck around | 吉伦死后那些伊朗人仍然逗留 |
[04:36] | after Guillen’s death means there are probably still embers | 这一事实意味着 我们可能仍需要 |
[04:38] | – of the program we need to smother. – Sounds like there’s more | – 熄灭该计划的余烬 – 听起来好像这个情况 |
[04:41] | to the story than Guillen. | 比吉伦更重要 |
[04:42] | When we get our hands on those computers, | 等我们拿到这些电脑时 |
[04:44] | – they’ll tell the story. – Well, lucky for us | – 它们就会告诉我们真相 – 幸运的是 |
[04:46] | these two are creatures of habit. | 这两个人都有习惯 |
[04:48] | 1700 every evening, Zaid leaves his hotel | 每天17点 扎伊德离开酒店 |
[04:50] | for a 30-minute jog. | 慢跑30分钟 |
[04:52] | Soroush hits the hotel bar at the same time. | 同时 索鲁什去酒店里的酒吧 |
[04:54] | Well, that gives us a window to Watergate their rooms. | 这给了我们一个机会 对他们的房间来个水门事件 |
[04:56] | Should take ten minutes to clone their hard drives. | 克隆他们的硬盘应该需要10分钟 |
[04:59] | My recon shift, Soroush guzzles a drink | 我轮班侦察到 索鲁什大口喝了一杯 |
[05:02] | and went back up to his room. | 就回到了他的房间 |
[05:03] | He was outside for barely two minutes. | 他在外面只待了不到2分钟 |
[05:06] | That happens again, we’re screwed. | 这种情况再发生 我们就完了 |
[05:08] | We’ll have a contingency plan in place. | 我们要制定一个应急预案 |
[05:10] | No. Heist like this has got to be clockwork. | 不 像这种事 必须是精确无误 |
[05:13] | I mean, any friction between the gears, it falls apart. | 我说 齿轮之间的任何碰撞 就会导致散架 |
[05:16] | Everybody stays in their lane, there won’t be any friction. | 每个人都保持在自己的通路上 就不会有任何碰撞 |
[05:26] | Hey, am I missing something with you and Jace? | 我是不是错过了你和杰森之间的事 |
[05:31] | – Ask him. – I’m asking you. | – 问他 – 我在问你 |
[05:34] | We got an op to run. | 我们要去执行任务了 |
[05:36] | Is this gonna blow over or is it gonna blow up? | 这事会平息还是会搞大 |
[05:45] | He’s not right. | 他不正常 |
[05:48] | – He hasn’t been for months. – About what? | – 他已经好几个月不正常了 – 什么 |
[05:51] | What are you talking about, man? | 你在说什么 伙计 |
[05:54] | Jason’s forgetting things. | 杰森总忘事 |
[05:57] | Saw it inside the wire first, but now it’s crawled outside. | 开始不明显 但现在慢慢显露出来了 |
[06:02] | Could be TBI. | 创伤性脑损伤 |
[06:05] | You know, you can get a bird pulled, | 知道吗 你会扯下一枚鸟(海豹六队军徽) |
[06:07] | you start tossing stuff like that around. | 你吃饱撑的 开始到处捣乱 |
[06:09] | That’s why I wasn’t gonna say anything down here, but… | 所以我不打算在这里说什么 但是… |
[06:12] | after the, uh, after the Guillen op, | 在对吉伦行动之后 |
[06:14] | it just… | 只是.. |
[06:15] | – it just kind of came out. – Hold on, | – 就这么脱口而出了 – 等等 |
[06:17] | you dropped that on him here? What the hell were you thinking? | 你在这里对他说了这些话 你到底在想什么 |
[06:21] | I didn’t want to do it this way, but Bravo’s not safe | 我不想这么做 如果他陷入危险 |
[06:24] | if he’s compromised. | B队就不安全了 |
[06:26] | We are trying to stop the next Cuban Missile Crisis here, | 我们正在努力阻止下一场古巴导弹危机 |
[06:29] | and-and-and you would jeopardize that mission for what, to… | 你为了什么而破坏这次任务… |
[06:32] | for your burning need to find some chink in Jason’s armor | 你迫切想要找到杰森的弱点 |
[06:35] | to show him up? | 为了让他难堪吗 |
[06:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[06:38] | You really think that I’d leave my child in the NICU | 你真以为我把孩子留在新生儿重症监护室 |
[06:40] | – to come down here for some power grab? – I don’t know | – 来这里攫取权力 – 我不知道 |
[06:43] | what your angle is, but this ain’t the place for it. | 不管你的目的是什么 但这里不适合 |
[06:45] | I mean, Jason’s fine. | 我说 杰森很好 |
[06:53] | Jason brought that building down on us in Mali, Ray. | 在马里 杰森把那栋楼给炸毁了 雷 |
[06:59] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[07:01] | Command knows it was an RPG. | 司令部知道那是火箭弹 |
[07:13] | On target, Jason and I… | 在目标楼上 杰森和我… |
[07:15] | marked an explosives cache, and then he forgot. | 标记了一个爆炸物仓库 然后他就忘了 |
[07:20] | He told the partner force | 他让合作部队 |
[07:21] | to put a wall charge right on that hazard. | 把破墙炸药放在那个危险的地方 |
[07:25] | He put us all in the hospital, Ray. | 他把我们都送进了医院 雷 |
[07:28] | Do not tell me that you threw that allegation at him here. | 别告诉我 你要在这里对他提出指控 |
[07:31] | No, I didn’t. But it’s not an allegation. | 不 我没有 这不是指控 |
[07:33] | – It’s a fact. – According to you. | – 这是事实 – 是你在说 |
[07:37] | I didn’t want to believe it at first, either. | 一开始我也不愿意相信 |
[07:42] | Not another word. | 别再说了 |
[07:45] | All right? To anyone. | 好吧 对任何人 |
[07:46] | Of all the risks we face down here, | 我们在这里面临的所有风险中 |
[07:49] | the biggest threat to Bravo is your mouth. | 对B队最大的威胁是你的嘴 |
[08:00] | 马拉开波 委内瑞拉 | |
[08:11] | Burns is heading out for his jog. | 伯恩斯正要出去慢跑 |
[08:16] | Smithers is still at the bar. | 史密瑟斯还在酒吧里 |
[08:18] | Security at his usual spot. | 保安一直待在老地方 |
[08:21] | Copy all. Heading upstairs. | 所有人 上楼去 |
[08:23] | Smithers is about to get out of here real quick. | 史密瑟斯马上就要离开这里了 |
[08:25] | Downright disrespectful to that 21-year-old | 完全是对那21年的老版泥煤味酒(苏格兰的威士忌) |
[08:29] | lantern fuel. | 的不敬 |
[08:42] | Oh. Uh, pardon me. | 哦 对不起 |
[08:43] | – My apologies. – Oh, I’m always in a rush | – 我道歉 – 我总是很匆忙 |
[08:45] | when it’s the one time of day I can slow down. | 一天中只有此刻可以慢下来 |
[08:48] | You’re right. What’s the hurry? | 你说得对 急什么 |
[08:51] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[08:53] | Surprise me. | 我感到惊喜 |
[09:00] | 2, this is 6, Knife has Smithers at the bar. | 2号 我是6号 小刀在酒吧拖住了史密瑟斯 |
[09:03] | Rip those laptops ASAP. | 尽快把笔记本拆了 |
[11:00] | Well, the truth is that I’m hoping my work down here | 其实 我希望我在这里的工作 |
[11:03] | dazzles my bosses back in the panhandle, | 能让我的老板们赞叹不已 |
[11:05] | gets me out of trouble. | 让我摆脱困境 |
[11:07] | Oil is a dirty business. | 石油是肮脏的行业 |
[11:10] | Dirty’s never bothered me. | 我从不介意肮脏 |
[11:27] | Burns is back. Looks like he’s injured. | 伯恩斯回来了 看起来他受伤了 |
[11:29] | How copy? | 收到了吗 |
[11:30] | Good copy. Upload in progress. | 很好 收到 正在上传 |
[11:32] | Yeah, copy. | 好 收到 |
[11:33] | Got two minutes left on my upload. | 我上传还剩两分钟 |
[11:38] | Just got another security guard that we didn’t clock. | 又来了一个我们没注意到的保安 |
[11:45] | They’re heading to the elevators. | 他们前往电梯 |
[11:47] | Smithers’ upload complete. | 史密瑟斯的上传完成 |
[11:49] | Moving to the hall. | 去大厅 |
[11:52] | One hard drive’s enough. Get out of the room, 6. | 一个硬盘就够了 6号 离开房间 |
[11:55] | Just need another minute. | 再等等 |
[12:04] | Get out of the room now, 6. | 马上离开房间 6号 |
[12:07] | He’ll be slow getting up here. | 他上来会很慢 |
[12:15] | Easy. | 别急 |
[12:16] | 6, get out of the room now. | 6号 现在离开房间 |
[12:18] | Let me get some ice. | 让我拿些冰块来 |
[12:21] | 6, you are clear. | 6号 你快离开 |
[12:24] | 6, do you copy? | 6号 你收到了吗 |
[12:42] | Jackpot. | 十分成功 |
[12:44] | Tell you what, Keyser Soöze himself | 告诉你吧 凯瑟·索泽(电影《非常嫌疑犯》善于伪装的嫌疑犯) |
[12:46] | couldn’t have masterminded a slicker heist. | 他自己不可能策划一场更巧妙的抢劫 |
[12:48] | Except the DoD’s gonna be able to buy one less jet | 不过国防部看到桑尼的酒吧账单后 |
[12:51] | after they see Sonny’s bar tab. | 可能会少买一架飞机了 |
[12:52] | Sober enough to keep myself from warning the Iranian | 我足够清醒 没去警告伊朗人 |
[12:55] | that you’ll break him in two. | 你会把他劈成两半 |
[12:58] | You saved us. Ignore him. | 你救了我们 别理他 |
[13:02] | Yo. You just quarterbacked a ninja op, man. | 你刚刚在忍者任务中担任了四分卫(美式橄榄球临场的指挥)伙计 |
[13:06] | – What’s got you so down? – Spenser went against me out there. | – 什么事让你这么沮丧 – 斯宾塞跟我作对 |
[13:09] | Well, he made a judgment call. And it worked out, I might add. | 他作出了一个判断 我得说 这很管用 |
[13:12] | His ego’s gonna cost us one day. | 总有一天 他的自负会毁了我们 |
[13:14] | Look, Jace, don’t let what’s going on between the two of you | 听着 杰森 别让你俩之间的事 |
[13:17] | start making you spin out, brother. | 让你情绪失控 兄弟 |
[13:19] | It’s not. It’s your problem now. | 没有 现在是你的问题了 |
[13:21] | Keep him away from me. | 让他离我远点 |
[13:34] | Davis. | 戴维斯 |
[13:35] | – Yo. – What’s the payday from the hotel? | – 哟 – 酒店的发薪日是什么时候 |
[13:37] | Um, still filtering through it all, but the Iranians | 还在查 但伊朗人 |
[13:40] | were definitely working hand in hand with Guillen. | 肯定在和吉伦密切合作 |
[13:42] | They provided schematics | 他们提供了众所周知的 |
[13:44] | for known Iranian nuclear installations, | 伊朗核设施的示意图 |
[13:46] | serious financial backing. | 以及大量的资金支持 |
[13:51] | Not what you were hoping for | 你从天亮起就在我身边转来转去 |
[13:52] | after hovering around me since dawn? | 你还期待什么 |
[13:54] | You know, look, I understand taking out Guillen | 你知道的 听着 我知道除掉吉伦 |
[13:56] | was cutting off the head of the snake. | 就等于砍掉了蛇头 |
[13:58] | But you know what? We need ops. | 但你知道吗 我们需要行动 |
[14:00] | Copy. | 收到 |
[14:01] | And I know where to find you guys. | 我知道去哪找你们 |
[14:02] | Yup. | 是的 |
[14:04] | About three inches from me at all times. | 总是在我身边转悠 |
[14:10] | Hi, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[14:12] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[14:14] | Where’s that creeper van parked now? | 那辆鬼鬼祟祟的厢式车现在停哪儿了 |
[14:16] | If you say playground, I’m gonna… I’m gonna worry. | 如果你说游乐场 我就…我要担心了 |
[14:19] | The coffee shop. | 咖啡店 |
[14:21] | Mm, hopping between random public Wi-Fi’s | 在公共无线网络间活动 |
[14:23] | helps hide our footprint. | 有助于隐藏我们的足迹 |
[14:24] | But it’s definitely getting old. | 但确实老套了 |
[14:26] | How are you? How’s he? | 你好吗 他怎么样 |
[14:28] | We’re both good. | 我们都很好 |
[14:30] | Here, you wanna see? | 你想看吗 |
[14:31] | Here. | 在这里 |
[14:34] | He looks bigger. | 他看起来更大了 |
[14:35] | Yeah, he’s just under three pounds. | 是啊 他还不到三磅重 |
[14:39] | Any more scares with that apnea monitor? | 呼吸监测器还有什么可怕的问题吗 |
[14:43] | His breathing’s been good. | 他呼吸正常 |
[14:44] | What about the heart thing they were checking for? | 他们检查心脏部位了吗 |
[14:47] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[14:51] | I feel like there’s something you’re afraid to tell me. | 我觉得 你有些事瞒着我 |
[14:54] | No. | 没有 |
[14:55] | No, everything’s fine. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[14:56] | How-How’s, um, how’s the team? | 怎么样 嗯 小队怎么样 |
[14:58] | Is everyone safe? | 大家都安全吗 |
[14:59] | Not because of anything that I’ve done. | 不是因为我做了什么 |
[15:01] | I thought being Bravo’s guardian angel | 我以为做B队的守护天使 |
[15:04] | was the whole point of you going down there. | 就是你去那儿的目的 |
[15:06] | “Guardian angel” is close to being cast out. | “守护天使”就要被驱逐了 |
[15:11] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[15:16] | Can I see him again? | 我还能再见到他吗 |
[15:18] | Of course, baby. Here. | 当然了 宝贝 在这里 |
[15:21] | Say hi to Daddy. | 跟爸爸打个招呼 |
[15:27] | Who’s the target? | 谁是靶子 |
[15:29] | Clawed up from the corners of hell | 从地狱角落里采来的 |
[15:31] | where pumpkin spice and Priuses spawn. | 南瓜香料和普锐斯(丰田油电混动车)到处跑的那地方 |
[15:34] | Devourer of all hopes and dreams. | 所有希望和梦想的吞噬者 |
[15:38] | – His name is Todd. – Todd the Wet Sprocket. | – 他叫托德 – 湿链轮托德(美国摇滚乐队) |
[15:42] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[15:44] | you didn’t go with Clay and Ray in the phone-home van? | 你不和克莱 雷一起坐在厢式车里打电话回家吗 |
[15:47] | – No. – Nah, me either. | – 没有 – 没有啊 我也是 |
[15:50] | You probably heard already | 你可能已经听说 |
[15:52] | about my deal back home going south? | 我要去南方了吧 |
[15:54] | Literally. | 真的啊 |
[15:55] | You know, shit happens, right? | 你知道 坏事总会发生 对吧 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:01] | I just thought with… | 我只是想到了… |
[16:04] | the way Hannah clacked off with our whole situation, | 汉娜喋喋不休地谈论我们的关系 |
[16:08] | you know, it was like getting hit with a Mosul speed bump. | 就像被摩苏尔的减速带撞了一样 |
[16:14] | Thought we had it good. | 我以为我们过得很好 |
[16:17] | This job will set you straight every time, you know that. | 这份工作每次都会让你清醒过来 你知道的 |
[16:20] | – I guess so. – Can’t keep looking back. | – 我想是的 – 不能老是回头看 |
[16:23] | You’re gonna end up with a kinked neck. | 你会扭到脖子的 |
[16:25] | You just stay in your three-foot world. | 你就待在你的三英尺世界里吧 |
[16:27] | Got a lot of work coming up. | 还有很多工作要做 |
[16:31] | We crank the op tempo, | 我们加快节奏 |
[16:33] | Omega’s gonna be the perfect way to work. | 欧米茄将会有最完美的工作方式 |
[16:35] | Damn straight. Do things our way. | 说的太对了 按我们的方式做事 |
[16:36] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[16:39] | No Command, | 没有命令 |
[16:41] | no distractions. | 没有干扰 |
[16:45] | That’s about as good as it gets. | 这已经是最好的了 |
[16:50] | Why didn’t you tell me | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[16:52] | Hannah and Leanne moved back to Texas? | 汉娜和莉安娜搬回了德州 |
[16:54] | I called her the other day to see if she needed a hand. | 前几天我给她打过电话问她需不需要帮忙 |
[16:56] | Well, hey, I-I didn’t find out until after I got here. | 我到这里之后才知道的 |
[17:00] | How’s Sonny dealing with it? | 桑尼怎么样了 |
[17:03] | In typical Sonny fashion. | 一贯的桑尼风格 |
[17:06] | Is Jason keeping him in line? | 杰森管他了吗 |
[17:09] | He’s too busy shadowboxing with Clay to do that. | 他正忙着和克莱隔空打拳 |
[17:12] | I am doing everything I can | 我在尽我所能 |
[17:14] | to keep them from actually throwing punches. | 不让他们真的动手 |
[17:16] | Sounds like Bravo 2 is back in his comfort zone. | 听起来B2又回到了他的放松区 |
[17:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:21] | Just with Jason turning to Clay more often, | 那时杰森越来越频繁地求助于克莱 |
[17:23] | and, you know, thinking someone on the team betrayed you, | 当你觉得队里有人背叛你的时候 |
[17:26] | had you feeling like you weren’t helping Bravo. | 你就觉得自己帮不上B队 |
[17:29] | And now here you are, | 现在你在这里 |
[17:30] | back as team den mother. | 充当小队的女管家 |
[17:34] | Well, yeah, yeah, I guess you’re right. | 是啊 是啊 我想你说得对 |
[17:37] | With, uh, such a full plate, | 忙得不可开交 |
[17:38] | I’m guessing you haven’t given much thought | 我猜你还没考虑过 |
[17:41] | – to our side project? – No, babe. | – 我们的副业吧 – 没有 宝贝 |
[17:43] | I… I know vets like Sam need help. | 我…我知道像山姆这样的退伍军人需要帮助 |
[17:46] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[17:48] | I’m not sure I’m the one to do it. | 我不确定我能干好 |
[17:50] | Given how much Bravo needs you, | 鉴于B队如此需要你 |
[17:52] | maybe you don’t have the help to give. | 也许你无法给予帮助 |
[17:58] | Brock, just follow the system. | 布洛克 只需遵循系统 |
[18:00] | It truly is not that hard. | 这真的没有那么难 |
[18:02] | Hey, we poached | 我们从你喜欢的 |
[18:04] | our Wi-Fi from that café that you like. | 那家咖啡馆偷了无线网 |
[18:05] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:10] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[18:11] | You know, it’s bad enough that Sonny won’t help, | 你知道吗 桑尼不肯帮忙已经够糟了 |
[18:13] | but his choice of anger management | 但他对愤怒的控制方式 |
[18:15] | is like nails on a chalkboard. | 是发出让人难以忍受的噪音 |
[18:19] | What, uh, are you and Clark Gable doing over here? | 你和克拉克·盖博(好莱坞影星)在这里做什么 |
[18:22] | Brock is helping me input the data | 布洛克在帮我输入 |
[18:24] | from the Iranians’ computers. | 伊朗人电脑里的数据 |
[18:26] | We’re skimming emails, looking for anything relevant | 我们正在浏览电子邮件 寻找任何与 |
[18:28] | to the Venezuelan nuclear program. | 委内瑞拉核计划有关的信息 |
[18:31] | You want an extra set of eyes? | 你想要多一双眼睛吗 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Great. | 是啊 太好了 |
[18:37] | uh, anything probative goes in the red folder. | 任何有关的证据都放在红色的文件夹里 |
[18:39] | Anything questionable goes in yellow. | 任何有问题的都用黄色 |
[18:41] | Green is… | 绿色的是… |
[18:44] | Uh, Brock, where did the probative folder go? | 布洛克 证据文件夹去哪了 |
[18:47] | I didn’t touch it. | 我没碰它 |
[18:49] | You did. It says that your user name moved it. | 你碰了 上面提示说你的用户名移动了它 |
[18:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:54] | I guess I could have used a coffee, too, Clay. | 我想我也该喝杯咖啡 克莱 |
[19:01] | Ace, two, three, | A司 2 3 |
[19:04] | 4 5 6 four, five, six. | |
[19:08] | Ace, seven, three, king, jack, six. | A司 7 3 老K 勾 6 |
[19:11] | Ace, seven, | A司 7 |
[19:14] | three, king. | 3 老K |
[19:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:21] | Jack, king, ace, seven, three. | 勾 老K A司 7 3 |
[19:23] | King, jack… | 老K 勾… |
[19:27] | – Did you find something? – Yeah. Look at this. | – 你找到什么了吗 – 是的 看看这个 |
[19:29] | Um, email the Iranians received two days ago | 伊朗人两天前收到的邮件 |
[19:31] | saying members of a Colectivo in Zulia are sick. | 说在苏利亚州的科里克蒂沃(集体主义)一个成员生病了 |
[19:34] | Colectivo? | 科里克蒂沃 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Armed biker gangs the state deputizes | 是啊 武装摩托党 国家授权 |
[19:39] | as enforcers in certain areas of Venezuela. | 在委内瑞拉的某些地区充当执法者 |
[19:41] | Yeah, the email says three members got sick, | 是啊 邮件上说有三个成员生病了 |
[19:44] | lost their hair, blisters on their skin, | 头发掉了 皮肤起了水泡 |
[19:45] | and then died after helping with “the project.” | 然后在协助”项目”后去世了 |
[19:50] | This could be radiation sickness. | 这可能是辐射病 |
[19:52] | Yeah, but, I mean, those symptoms could be from anything. | 是啊 但 我说这些症状可能来自任何原因 |
[19:54] | Then why were the Iranians being notified? | 那为什么通知伊朗人 |
[19:56] | This Colectivo was hired help. | 这个科里克蒂沃是被雇来帮忙的 |
[19:58] | They could have been transporting something | 他们可能是在 |
[19:59] | that was radioactive, or protecting it, or… | 运输有放射性的东西 或者保护它 或者… |
[20:02] | Intel says the Venezuelans’ nuke program is in its infancy. | 情报显示委内瑞拉的核项目还处于起步阶段 |
[20:05] | Lot of steps before radioactive material’s involved. | 在使用放射性物质之前有很多步骤 |
[20:09] | Unless the intel’s wrong. | 除非情报有误 |
[20:11] | What if this program wasn’t just in Dr. Guillen’s head. | 如果这个程序不只是在吉伦博士的脑子里呢 |
[20:14] | What if it’s already being brought to life? | 如果它已经被激活了呢 |
[20:28] | Gonna go grab food. I found an empanada place | 我去吃点东西 我找到了一家能让你流口水的 |
[20:30] | – that’ll make you weep. You in? – I’m good. | – 肉馅卷饼店 你加入吗 – 我不饿 |
[20:32] | Come on, man, you’ve been hunkered down here all week. | 来吧 伙计 你已经在这蹲了一周 |
[20:34] | It’s work, Ray. It’s not a vacation. | 这是工作 雷 不是度假 |
[20:36] | Well, you want to grab the van, call Emma and Mikey? | 你想上车 给艾玛和麦奇打电话吗 |
[20:39] | I’m sure they’ll be happy to hear your voice. | 他们听到你的声音一定很高兴 |
[20:40] | My kids don’t want to talk to me, especially Emma right now. | 我的孩子们现在不想和我说话 尤其是艾玛 |
[20:42] | Well, what happened? I thought you guys were tighter than ever. | 发生什么事 我还以为你们比以前更亲密了 |
[20:45] | Don’t worry about it, okay? | 不用担心 好吗 |
[20:46] | What about calling Mandy? You want to call her? | 给曼迪打电话怎么样 你想打电话给她吗 |
[20:50] | Me and Mandy are done. It’s over, okay? | 我和曼迪结束了 一切都结束了 好吗 |
[20:52] | What’s with all these questions? | 问这些是怎么回事 |
[20:54] | You know what’s up. | 你知道怎么回事 |
[20:55] | I’m just making sure you’re good. | 我只是想确保你没事 |
[20:57] | Spenser get to you? | 斯宾塞找你了吗 |
[20:58] | No. But it’s obvious he’s not the only one | 没有 但很明显他不是唯一 |
[21:00] | – you’re putting walls up against. – I’m just focused on the work, | – 一个被你隔离的人 – 我只是专注于工作 |
[21:02] | – Ray, that’s it. – Oh, not too long ago it seemed like you were | – 雷 就是这样 – 不久之前 你似乎 |
[21:04] | on the brink of something beyond the work. What happened? | 还在做工作之外的事 怎么回事 |
[21:06] | You know what, you want a project, talk to her. | 你想要知道什么 就去找她谈 |
[21:08] | Hey. I got some intel you need to hear about. | 嗨 我有些情报要告诉你们 |
[21:16] | Ooh, search… | 搜索… |
[21:21] | Ooh. Take that. You like that? | 接招 你喜欢吗 |
[21:24] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[21:26] | You like that. | 你喜欢 |
[21:37] | That’s that one that you and I lost way too much sleep to | 那个就是让我们 |
[21:39] | on our first, uh, first deployment in JBAD. | 在贾拉巴德第一次部署时睡过了头 |
[21:42] | – Huh. – Hey, is my, uh, is my character still saved? | – 嗯 – 我的…我的角色还得救吗 |
[21:45] | – Let’s bust him out. – Yeah, right. | – 我们把他救出来 – 是的 没错 |
[21:47] | Your guy died of neglect. | 你的人死于疏忽大意 |
[21:49] | Chewed his own arm off while you were obsessed | 就在你迷恋那个华盛顿来的怪妞之时 |
[21:51] | with that weird chick from D.C. | 把自己的胳膊咬断了 |
[21:55] | Look, man, I know that you’re all torn up about Leanne, | 听着 伙计 我知道莉安娜的事让你很伤心 |
[21:57] | but… | 但… |
[21:59] | a deployment’s normally your happy place. | 通常情况下 部署让你处于快乐境地 |
[22:01] | – At least the ones on dry land. – It’s the only happy place I got left. | – 至少在陆地上是这样 – 它是我唯一的快乐境地 |
[22:05] | Okay? That’s why it sucks that you… | 好吗 原因就是你… |
[22:07] | you’ve gone ahead and ruined it this time. | 你越位了 而且把事情搞砸了 |
[22:10] | Well, how did I do that? | 我怎么会那样干 |
[22:12] | You were questioning Jason’s calls, | 你在质疑杰森的命令 |
[22:13] | running around playing Bravo 1. | 到处充当B1 |
[22:15] | You have pissed him off. | 你把他惹火了 |
[22:17] | It’s got nothing to do with you. | 这跟你一点关系都没有 |
[22:19] | When you piss the team leader off, | 如果你惹毛了队长 |
[22:22] | it ruins the vibe for everyone. | 这会破坏大家的氛围 |
[22:24] | You, Spenser, | 你 斯宾塞 |
[22:26] | have ruined the vibe for everyone. | 破坏了大家的氛围 |
[22:28] | Well, I didn’t realize that Bravo 6 had that much power. | 我不知道B6有这么大的威力 |
[22:30] | He gave you an opportunity to ride shotgun, | 他给了你坐副驾驶的机会 |
[22:32] | and you went ahead and damn grabbed the wheel. | 而你却抓住了方向盘 |
[22:34] | You’d rather have us drive off a cliff? | 你想让我们把车开下悬崖吗 |
[22:37] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[22:38] | We got action on the line. | 我们得到了线索 |
[22:45] | So far, we’ve operated down here | 到目前为止 我们在这里的行动 |
[22:47] | strictly from the shadows– ghosts. | 完全是在幽灵的阴影下进行 |
[22:49] | So it’s only appropriate our target tonight is a cemetery. | 所以我们今晚的目标应该是墓地 |
[22:52] | I told you, I was telling you guys | 我告诉过你们 我告诉过你们 |
[22:54] | – about the zombie apocalypse. – Oh, not far off. | – 僵尸末日的事 – 差不多是 |
[22:56] | Mission objective is retrieving a body. | 任务目标是找回一具尸体 |
[22:58] | Village of Archero in rural Zulia, | 苏利亚州的阿奇罗村 |
[23:01] | home to the Monte Sacro Colectivo, | 蒙特·萨克罗·科里克蒂沃的所在地 |
[23:02] | a gang of approximately 30 men | 大约有30人组成的团伙 |
[23:04] | who serve as the regime’s muscle in the area. | 他们是该地区政权的重要力量 |
[23:06] | We believe three of them recently died | 我们认为其中三人 |
[23:08] | from radiation exposure. | 最近死于辐射 |
[23:09] | How in the hell did they get Chernobyl’d | 他们怎么会在丛林里把切尔诺贝利 |
[23:11] | – in the jungle? – I’m guessing | – 毁了呢 – 我想 |
[23:12] | that’s what the body will help answer. | 那些尸体将帮你解答问题 |
[23:14] | Yeah, it’ll be sent to a lab stateside, | 是的 它会被送到国内的实验室 |
[23:16] | and the tissue analysis should help us determine | 人体组织分析应该能帮助 |
[23:18] | the nature of the radioactive exposure. | 我们确定辐射的性质 |
[23:20] | Giving us a read on what glowing green death | 让我们了解委内瑞拉人可能遭受了 |
[23:22] | the Venezuelans may have gotten their hands on. | 什么样的环境破坏 |
[23:23] | Biometrics on the deceased will also provide me I.D. I can use | 死者的生物识别还能提供身份证明 |
[23:26] | to track their movements over the past few weeks, | 我可以用它来追踪他们过去几周的行踪 |
[23:28] | see where and when they may have come in contact | 看看他们可能在何时何地 |
[23:30] | – with the material. – But first, we rob a grave. | – 接触过这种材料 – 但首先 我们得盗取坟墓 |
[23:33] | Mm-hmm. And the cemetery is in the center of the village, | 墓地就在村子的中心 |
[23:36] | and our mandate… | 我们执行… |
[23:38] | to execute with zero footprint still stands. | 零足迹的命令依然存在 |
[23:42] | We’re outnumbered by three dozen vatos locos, | 我们有三十几个疯子 |
[23:44] | and we can’t fire one single shot? | 却连一枪都开不了 |
[23:47] | Things go sideways, our cover could get blown. | 一旦出了岔子 我们的身份就会暴露 |
[23:49] | The Colectivo have plenty of enemies in the area– | 科里克蒂沃在这个地区有很多敌人 |
[23:50] | cartel, gangs–so if it comes down to engaging, | 贩毒集团 帮派 所以如果涉及到交战 |
[23:53] | you could be any of those rival forces. | 你们可以是任何的敌对势力 |
[23:55] | So break out the black masks. | 所以 拿出黑色面具吧 |
[23:58] | Bad guy Bravo, | 坏人是B队 |
[23:59] | best kind of Bravo. | 好人也是B队 |
[24:01] | Passing ourselves off as locals doesn’t even the numbers. | 即使把自己伪装成当地人 胜算也不大 |
[24:04] | I mean, we still need to take every measure to avoid contact. | 我说 我们还是要采取一切措施避免接触 |
[24:06] | Okay, sure, but flying blind into a hornets’ nest? | 好吧 当然 但盲目飞进马蜂窝呢 |
[24:08] | I will not hesitate to protect us. | 我会毫不犹豫地保护大家 |
[24:15] | Okay, so let’s take ten minutes, | 好吧 我们先休息十分钟 |
[24:17] | then get into the op plan, all right? | 然后实施行动计划 好吗 |
[24:33] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[24:35] | I’m seeing things in Jason that’s got me worried, too. | 我在杰森身上看到的情况也让我很担心 |
[24:37] | Especially on the brink of this op. | 尤其是在马上开展行动的时候 |
[24:42] | Do you think he takes a caution flag any better coming from you? | 你觉得由你来提醒他会更好吗 |
[24:46] | It’s clear to me he already knows he has a problem. | 很显然 他已经知道自己有问题了 |
[24:48] | He-he doesn’t know that he put Bravo in the hospital. | 他不知道是他让B队进了医院 |
[24:51] | I mean, I can’t imagine he’d be kitting up if he knew that. | 我说 如果他知道了 无法想象他收拾行装 |
[24:54] | Agreed. | 同感 |
[24:55] | But if I lay that on him and he folds, | 但如果我给他施压 他就会垮了 |
[24:57] | where does that leave Bravo and this mission? | 那B队和这次任务怎么办 |
[24:59] | Not to mention Jason’s career | 一旦司令部问他 |
[25:01] | once Command asks how it all imploded. | 是如何崩溃的 更不用提杰森的职业生涯了 |
[25:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:06] | Fact that I didn’t notice anything, | 事实上我什么都没注意到 |
[25:08] | it means he’s good 99% of the time, right? | 这意味着他99%的时间都是好的 对吧 |
[25:10] | Yeah, but that one percent’s enough to get us all killed. | 是啊 但那1%就足以让我们都送命 |
[25:14] | Almost did. | 几乎做到了 |
[25:16] | So that’s what you and I are gonna protect against. | 所以这就是你和我要保护的 |
[25:18] | All right? We keep an eye on him | 好吗 任何时候我们要 |
[25:21] | at all times. | 盯着他 |
[25:23] | Any chance to put up guardrails, we do it. | 只要有机会竖起护栏 我们就去做 |
[25:25] | Minimize operational hazards. | 把行动风险降到最低 |
[25:27] | We… we swim-buddy Bravo 1 at every point. | 我们…我们在每个地方都是B1的浮安跟屁虫(游泳救生装备) |
[25:29] | We keep it covert between you and me. | 这事你知我知 |
[25:33] | You know if he catches on, this is gonna be | 你知道吗 如果他发现了 |
[25:35] | an even greater betrayal coming from you. | 你会是更大的背叛 |
[25:37] | Yeah, it’s a risk. | 是的 这是种风险 |
[25:39] | But doing nothing’s a bigger risk, so… | 但什么都不做风险更大 所以… |
[25:41] | you in or not? | 你要不要加入 |
[25:44] | It’s the only reason I’m down here. | 这是我来这里的唯一原因 |
[25:48] | All right. | 好 |
[26:02] | I have to say, I’m used to planting dead scumbags, | 我不得不说 我已经习惯了埋死人 |
[26:04] | but harvesting them? | 但如何起获他们 |
[26:06] | How’s this, uh, Operation Igor plan gonna work? | 伊戈尔行动计划要怎么做 |
[26:08] | These Langley lab geeks really need a whole corpse? | 这些兰利实验室的书呆子 真的需要一具完整的尸体吗 |
[26:12] | Certain radioisotopes gather in different tissues, | 某些放射性同位素聚集在不同的组织中 |
[26:13] | so the whole body is ideal. | 所以整个身体是最理想的 |
[26:15] | Also, you’ll need to get biometrics | 此外 如果可以的话 你们还需要 |
[26:17] | from all three deceased if you can, but… | 从所有三位死者身上获取生物特征 但… |
[26:20] | retrieve the one who appears to have the worst symptoms. | 得找到症状最严重的那个 |
[26:22] | Omega work is not for the faint of heart. | 欧米茄的的工作内容不适合胆小的人 |
[26:24] | When you approach the cemetery, | 当你们接近墓地时 |
[26:26] | you need to keep a watch on your Geiger counters. | 你们需要时刻注意你们的盖革计数器(用以探测和测量放射) |
[26:28] | Over a hundred clicks per minute | 每分钟超过100的读数 |
[26:29] | means the bodies could be contaminated | 意味着尸体可能被 |
[26:31] | with radioactive particles– | 放射性粒子污染了 |
[26:32] | you’ll need to take extra precautions. | 你们要格外小心 |
[26:35] | – We wearing hazmat suits for this? – Not unless the Geigers go off. | – 我们要穿防护服吗 – 除非盖格计数器读爆 |
[26:37] | Okay? The suits are just gonna slow us down. | 好吗 防护衣只会拖我们的后腿 |
[26:39] | The body bag will be lined with lead to contain the radiation. | 装尸袋会用铅做内衬以防止辐射 |
[26:41] | Cemetery’s here, all right? | 墓地在这里 对吗 |
[26:43] | Foot patrol in. Two fire teams sweep straight through, | 徒步搜寻 2个火力组直接进入 |
[26:45] | find the graves, bag the body and we go. | 找到坟墓 装好尸体 我们就走 |
[26:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[26:49] | I mean, Jace, with the lack of intel | 我说 杰森 由于我们 |
[26:52] | we have on the village, I mean, | 没有关于村庄的情报 |
[26:54] | we might want to slow things down, right? | 我们应该放慢节奏 对吧 |
[26:56] | Uh, get a backpack drone in the air, | 让一架便携式无人机升空 |
[26:58] | clear through the target with set phase lines, yeah? | 设定好相位线找到目标 对吧 |
[27:00] | That’s gonna slow us down. We got to move fast, okay? | 那会拖我们后腿的 我们得快点 好吗 |
[27:02] | Violence of action if we hit any resistance. | 如果遇到任何抵抗 我们就会采取武力行动 |
[27:04] | I’m all for speed, but, I mean, that dead weight | 我完全赞成速战速决 但是 我们要带着 |
[27:06] | we’re gonna be lugging is gonna slow us down. | 这个累赘会拖慢我们的速度 |
[27:08] | Taking a beat to know what’s around each corner | 花点时间去了解每个角落的情况 |
[27:10] | is not gonna hurt– I mean, the enemy is not sophisticated, | 不会有什么坏处 我的意思是 敌人并不老练 |
[27:12] | but they are merciless. | 但他们冷酷无情 |
[27:14] | Fine. Davis, stay with the vehicle, watch the drone feed. | 很好 戴维斯 待在车里 看无人机监控 |
[27:18] | You two, you enter from here. Brock, Sonny, you’re with me. | 你们两个 从这里进入 布洛克 桑尼 跟着我 |
[27:21] | – We enter from there. Got it? – You sure you don’t want a sniper | – 我们从那里进去 明白了吗 – 你确定不要狙击手 |
[27:23] | on each team just in case? I mean, I could swap with Brock, | 以防万一吗 我说 我可以和布洛克交换 |
[27:26] | – hop on your team. – Okay, fine. Just do it. | – 加入你的小组 – 好吧 那就这样 |
[27:28] | Jock up in 30. Let’s move. | 30分钟后开始行动 我们走 |
[27:32] | Any issues come up, channel four will be our private line, yeah? | 如果有问题 第四频道是我们的专线 好吗 |
[27:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:39] | 苏利亚州 委内瑞拉 | |
[28:04] | Knife, this is Team 1. | 小刀 我是1组 |
[28:05] | Hit phase line Green. Launching the drone now. | 到达绿色相位线 现在发射无人机 |
[28:22] | Copy. | 收到 |
[28:23] | I have eyes. | 我看到了 |
[28:49] | Lot of government plates. | 很多政府车牌 |
[28:51] | Might be what transports the hired hands | 也许是用来送雇佣工到 |
[28:53] | to wherever they got sick. | 他们生病的地方 |
[28:56] | We rip the GPS to get their location. | 我们通过GPS定位他们 |
[28:58] | Smart. But let’s stay on task. | 聪明 但还是继续我们的任务 |
[29:00] | Do it on the way out. | 出去时再做 |
[29:07] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[29:28] | They’re not gonna bury the bodies. | 他们不会把尸体埋了 |
[29:31] | They’re gonna burn them. | 他们会烧了他们 |
[29:33] | Live like biker pirates, go out like Vikings. | 像飞车盗贼一样生活 像维京人一样外出 |
[29:37] | I wonder if they’re accepting applications. | 我不知道他们是否接受申请 |
[29:41] | If it’s a funeral, we need to act | 如果这是葬礼 我们得在 |
[29:43] | before the crowd starts gathering. | 人群聚集之前采取行动 |
[29:44] | I’ll take the guy on the left. On me. | 我负责左边的人 掩护我 |
[29:50] | Team 2, this is Team 1. | 2组 我是1组 |
[29:51] | Consolidate on me. | 与我会合 |
[30:09] | How’s the counter? | 计数器怎么样 |
[30:12] | Barely chirping. | 几乎没有鸣叫 |
[30:19] | Winner winner chicken dinner. | 大吉大利 晚上吃鸡 |
[30:22] | No need for shovels. | 不需要铲子 |
[30:25] | Brock, set security. | 布洛克 安全警戒 |
[30:26] | – Clay, get biometrics. – After the body’s bagged, | – 克莱 去做生物识别 – 装好尸体后 |
[30:29] | meet up at the primary rally point. | 在主要集结点会合 |
[30:31] | – Sonny, on me. – Wait, what are… | – 桑尼 掩护我 – 等等 这是… |
[30:33] | Jace? Jace? | 杰森 杰森 |
[30:36] | Just lost our swim buddy. | 我们不再是浮安跟屁虫了 |
[30:55] | It shouldn’t take long to pull the GPS. | 定位系统应该很快就能找到 |
[31:11] | The hell would Jason go? | 杰森会去哪 |
[31:13] | Saw something on the way in. | 进来的时候他好像看到了什么 |
[31:18] | 1, this is 2. | 1号 我是2号 |
[31:20] | What’s your status? | 你的情况如何 |
[31:26] | 1, this is 2. | 1号 我是2号 |
[31:27] | Radio check. Over. | 无线电检查 完毕 |
[31:34] | Double-clicked you. | 双击回复你了 |
[31:35] | Still doesn’t mean he’s not in trouble. | 但这并不代表他没有麻烦 |
[31:47] | Knife, this is 2. | 小刀 我是2号 |
[31:48] | Can you shift drone position? | 你能改变无人机的位置吗 |
[31:50] | Take it 100 meters north. | 往北100米 |
[31:55] | Copy. Shifting drone 100 meters north. | 收到 无人机向北移动100米 |
[32:11] | 2, this is 1. | 2号 我是1号 |
[32:12] | What the hell are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么 |
[32:15] | Good copy, 1. | 很好 收到 1号 |
[32:17] | Just checking to see if there was any movement | 只是想看看有没有人朝我们的 |
[32:19] | toward our exfil route. | 撤退路线移动 |
[32:22] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[32:39] | Aw, Jesus. | 天哪 |
[32:42] | Sorry, I didn’t even see them, Jason. | 抱歉 我没看到 杰森 |
[32:46] | 2, this is 1. I got two enemy down hard. | 2号 我是1号 我击毙2个敌人 |
[32:49] | More enemy in the area. We’re holding here. | 这个地区有更多的敌人 我们守在这里 |
[32:53] | Copy, 1. | 收到 1号 |
[32:55] | We’ll redirect to your position. | 我们会转移到你的位置 |
[33:23] | Told you we’d hit these trucks on the way out. | 跟你说过我们会在出去的路上碰到这些卡车 |
[33:25] | I didn’t think we’d have enough time. | 我以为我们没有足够的时间 |
[33:27] | I got the GPS data. Let’s move to exfil. | 我拿到了GPS数据 我们撤退 |
[33:29] | 1, be advised, there are at least 30 locals | 1号 请注意 至少有30个当地人 |
[33:32] | moving through the village, | 正穿过村庄 |
[33:33] | all headed toward the bonfire. | 朝着篝火走去 |
[33:37] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[33:59] | Looks like they’re all getting together | 看起来他们都聚在一起 |
[34:01] | to say goodbye to their brothers. | 向他们的兄弟们告别 |
[34:03] | How long till they find those two guys we dropped by the fire? | 他们要多久才会发现我们在火堆边放倒的那两个人 |
[34:09] | Think they just did. | 我想他们已经发现了 |
[34:10] | Funeral’s about to become a hunting party. | 葬礼要变成狩猎派对了 |
[34:25] | Knife, this is 1. I need an exfil route through the swarm. | 小刀 我是1号 我需要一条穿过人群的撤退路线 |
[34:27] | Copy, 1. I’m searching. These guys are pouring out | 收到 1号 我搜索 这些家伙从村里 |
[34:29] | from every building in town. | 倾巢出动 |
[34:31] | Hold what you got. | 拿好你们的东西 |
[34:32] | If we’re gonna be scrambling out of here, | 如果我们要匆忙离开这里 |
[34:34] | the body’s gonna weigh us down. We gotta leave it. | 尸体会拖累我们的 我们得把它留下 |
[34:36] | The body is the mission. We’re not leaving it. | 尸体就是任务 我们不能丢下它 |
[34:40] | We’re fixin’ to be about a half ton | 我们准备在火上烤 |
[34:42] | of frog meat on that fire. | 半吨左右的蛙肉 |
[34:44] | Knife, this is 1. | 小刀 我是1号 |
[34:46] | Need that exfil route. | 需要撤退路线 |
[34:48] | Copy. I found a clear path if you can move quick. | 收到 如果你们动作快点 我找到了一条畅通的路 |
[34:50] | Head west for 50 meters, you’ll hit a wall. Climb it, | 往西走50米 你们会碰上一堵墙 攀爬 |
[34:53] | cross the yard, you’ll be out. | 穿过院子 你们就出去了 |
[34:55] | Copy that. Moving. | 收到 移动 |
[34:56] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:01] | How we climbing a wall with that? | 我们怎么用它爬墙 |
[35:27] | That piece big enough? | 这块够大吗 |
[35:28] | Put it in your bag, all right? Let’s move. | 放你包里 好吗 行动 |
[36:58] | We are gonna run out of hot water | 热水快用完了大家都 |
[37:00] | with everyone taking Silkwood showers. | 在洗丝克伍(电影《丝克伍事件》用刷子洗刷身体的一个桥段)淋浴 |
[37:04] | Yeah, well, I had to scrub my mind clear | 是啊 看到你砍断一条腿 |
[37:07] | after watching you hack that leg off. | 我得好好洗洗脑子 |
[37:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:10] | Yeah, it’s such a… a damn shame | 是啊 真的…真可惜 |
[37:13] | that we had to send it away. | 我们把它送走了 |
[37:15] | Tell you what… | 告诉你… |
[37:17] | it would have made one hell of a souvenir | 这绝对是个不错的纪念品 |
[37:20] | for the team room. | 放在小队的休息间 |
[37:26] | I think I’m gonna take the van and try and call home. | 我想我会开着面包车 你试着给家里打电话 |
[37:29] | Middle of the night, but… | 半夜了 但是… |
[37:32] | maybe be good for you to see Leanne. | 也许让你见见莉安娜对你有好处 |
[37:34] | I’m sure Hannah would understand. | 我相信汉娜会理解的 |
[37:36] | Yeah, if you want to see my stomach turn, | 是啊 如果你想看我反胃 |
[37:38] | just have me talk to that woman. | 让我跟那个女人谈谈 |
[37:42] | And seeing my kid through some shitty little screen, | 通过一个破屏幕 看着我的孩子 |
[37:46] | that does nothing for me. | 那对我毫无用处 |
[38:03] | Comment you made | 你说你警告 |
[38:04] | about warning the Iranian that I’d break him in two… | 伊朗人说我会把他劈成两半… |
[38:07] | kind of a cheap shot. | 这很卑鄙啊 |
[38:09] | History can be cruel. | 历史是残酷的 |
[38:11] | Okay, well, just lay off a little, all right? | 好吧 别再吵了 好吗 |
[38:14] | I’m under a lot of pressure down here. | 我在这里压力很大 |
[38:16] | Kind of shot myself in the foot with Command | 在司令部的研究项目中有点像搬起 |
[38:19] | over this Fellowship thing, so… | 石头砸自己的脚 所以… |
[38:20] | I’m trying to redeem myself. | 我想自我救赎 |
[38:24] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[38:26] | Sonny. Hey. | 桑尼 |
[38:28] | I’m-I’m sorry about Leanne and Hannah. | 我…莉安娜和汉娜的事 我很抱歉 |
[38:35] | You should be. | 你是应该说抱歉 |
[38:37] | Excuse me? | 你在说什么 |
[38:38] | You’re part of the reason that Hannah left. | 汉娜离开 也是因为你 |
[38:40] | Making her feel like there was still something between us | 在舱壁酒吧的那晚 让她觉得 |
[38:43] | that night at the Bulkhead. | 我们之间还有什么 |
[38:44] | That… | 那个… |
[38:45] | I didn’t do anything. | 我没做什么啊 |
[38:47] | Oh, you didn’t do anything? | 哦 你没做什么吗 |
[38:48] | – No, I didn’t do anything. – Okay. | – 没有 我没做什么 – 好吧 |
[38:50] | You keep telling yourself that, Ms. Davis. | 你一直都这么告诉自己的 戴维斯女士 |
[38:52] | No, Sonny, I know you well enough | 不 桑尼 我很了解你 |
[38:54] | to know that’s not why it happened. | 我知道那不是原因 |
[38:56] | And if you’re flailing around looking for somebody to blame, | 如果你想找个替罪羊 |
[38:58] | why don’t you check the fucking mirror for once. | 你他妈的为什么不去照照镜子 |
[39:09] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:13] | Um, I’m sorry it’s so late. | 很抱歉 都这么晚了 |
[39:16] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[39:17] | I thought you only get to call once a week. | 我以为你一周只能联系一次 |
[39:20] | That’s supposed to be the rule, but… | 这是规定 但是… |
[39:23] | nothing’s how it’s supposed to be down here. | 在这里不完全这样 |
[39:27] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:32] | I-I just… | 我只是… |
[39:34] | I sense that there was something that… | 我感觉有些事情… |
[39:37] | you were holding back earlier. | 你之前有所隐瞒 |
[39:40] | Like, scared to tell me, maybe. | 也许是害怕告诉我 |
[39:45] | But, like, the way… | 但 就像 |
[39:47] | things have been down here, I just… | 这里一直有什么事情 我只是… |
[39:52] | …I don’t want another secret hanging over me. | …我不想让另一个秘密笼罩着我 |
[39:57] | I need to know, please. | 我需要知道 拜托 |
[40:01] | There was something. | 这里有一些事 |
[40:07] | I got to hold him. | 我得抱着他 |
[40:13] | – You got… – His lungs are finally strong enough | – 你抱着… – 他的肺终于够强壮了 |
[40:16] | to come off the oxygen, so they let… they let me hold him. | 脱离氧气 所以他们让…他们让我抱着他 |
[40:20] | It was just for an hour, but it was… it was… | 虽然只有一个小时 但是…这是… |
[40:24] | – Amazing. – Yeah. | – 不可思议 – 是啊 |
[40:26] | And I’m so sorry that I didn’t tell you. | 我很抱歉没告诉你 |
[40:28] | I just didn’t want you to feel like you were missing out. | 我只是不想让你觉得自己错过了什么 |
[40:33] | I am missing out. | 我错过了 |
[40:37] | Because of my own choice. | 因为我自己选择的 |
[40:47] | Tell me more. | 跟我说更多的情况 |
[40:49] | He held my finger. | 他握着我的手指 |
[40:51] | I mean, he just grabbed on with his little tiny hand, | 我是说 他只是用他的小手抓住 |
[40:54] | and he would not let go. | 他不肯放手 |
[40:58] | He’s just so strong. | 他太坚强了 |
[41:01] | Just like his daddy. | 就像他爸爸一样 |
[41:11] | I should have been there. | 我应该在那儿 |
[41:22] | Oof. Tell you what. | 噢 告诉你吧 |
[41:23] | Sunlight’ll be a welco me change after that op. | 行动结束后 晒晒阳光将是我的一大乐事 |
[41:25] | Got pretty bleak out there, huh? | 外面很阴冷吧 |
[41:27] | Wasn’t worried, Ray. Obviously you were. | 不用担心我 雷 很明显 |
[41:29] | That stunt you pulled with the drone? | 你在无人机上耍的花招 |
[41:32] | You’re supposed to have my back, but… | 你应该支持我的 而… |
[41:34] | not, uh… | 不是… |
[41:37] | be over my shoulder watching me. | 在我身后盯着我 |
[41:39] | You ran off | 你和桑尼 |
[41:41] | with Sonny in a village full of killers, Jace. | 在一个满是杀手的村子里到处跑 杰森 |
[41:43] | And you didn’t answer my call on comms. | 你也不回应我的呼叫 |
[41:46] | I double-clicked the radio twice. | 我双击了两下电台 |
[41:48] | Usually, that works. | 通常 这是可行的 |
[41:50] | So why didn’t it this time? | 那么为什么这次不行 |
[41:54] | After that talk, man, I… | 那次谈话之后 伙计 我… |
[41:56] | just wanted to make sure I hadn’t thrown you off. | 只是想确定我没把你弄丢 |
[41:58] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[42:01] | I’ve been doing it for over a decade now. | 到现在为止 我已经做了十多年 |
[42:03] | I’m too old to find a new hobby. | 做太久了 找不到新爱好了 |
[42:09] | Davis, you get anything off the GPS units? | 戴维斯 GPS装置有什么发现吗 |
[42:12] | Yeah. It shows the trucks made repeated stops | 是啊 它显示卡车多次停靠 |
[42:14] | into an industrial area in northeast Maracaibo, | 在马拉开波东北部的一个工业区 |
[42:17] | but every time they enter this 15-mile radius, | 但每次他们进入这15英里的半径范围 |
[42:21] | the tracking cuts out. | 追踪就中断了 |
[42:22] | Almost like some kind of deliberate interference. | 就像某种故意的干扰 |
[42:25] | I’m not sure. The Agency techs might be able | 我不确定 专门机构的技术人员也许 |
[42:27] | to extract data from the units that I can’t access. | 能从我无法进入的设备中提取数据 |
[42:30] | Hopefully come back with a more specific location. | 希望能找到更具体的位置 |
[42:33] | Location? What do you mean? For what? | 位置 你什么意思 为了什么 |
[42:36] | Well, I mean, we won’t know until the lab studies the body. | 我是说 要等实验室研究过尸体才能知道 |
[42:40] | But… you saw those men. | 但…你看到了那些人 |
[42:42] | Whatever did that to them, | 不管怎样 对他们所遭受的这种影响 |
[42:44] | it wasn’t equations and aspirations. | 都不是对等和理想的 |
[42:47] | Right. | 对 |
[42:49] | You think this, uh, nuclear program | 你认为这个 核项目 |
[42:51] | – is already up and running? – I think there’s more at stake | – 已经开始运行了吗 – 我觉得这里的危险 |
[42:54] | down here than any of us imagined. | 比我们想象的要大 |
[43:10] | Where you sneaking in from? | 你从哪里偷溜进来的 |
[43:13] | Had to check in with Stella. | 我得向斯特拉确认一下 |
[43:15] | – Clay… – I know the rules. | – 克莱… – 我知道规矩 |
[43:17] | I also know we’re making them up as we go. | 我也知道我们在不断地对它们作改进 |
[43:19] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们是 |
[43:23] | How do you think it went out there? | 你觉得那里的行动怎么样 |
[43:26] | I know he did not like that drone over his shoulder, | 我知道他不喜欢身后的无人机 |
[43:29] | tell you that. | 这是实话 |
[43:31] | Yeah, but I’m pretty sure I talked him down. | 是的 但我很确定我说服了他 |
[43:34] | We’ve got to be slicker about it next time. | 下次我们要做得更圆滑一点 |
[43:36] | This how we’re gonna operate the rest of the trip? | 接下来我们要这样做吗 |
[43:42] | Doesn’t feel good going behind his back, | 背着他行事感觉不太好 |
[43:44] | but I don’t see we have any other option for protecting it. | 但我觉得我们没有其他办法保护他了 |
[43:52] | It just sucks being in this position, man. | 干这种事感觉真是糟透了 伙计 |
[43:55] | I mean, he was pissed. | 我是说 他会很生气 |