时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Went to dinner the other night, check came at the end of the meal. | 那天去吃饭 饭后账单来了 和往常一样 |
[00:06] | Never liked the “check at the end of the meal” system. | 从不喜欢“饭后付账”的规矩 |
[00:10] | Money’s a different thing before you eat. | 在你吃饭前 钱是不一样的 |
[00:12] | Before you eat, money has no value. | 在吃饭前 钱没有价值 |
[00:14] | You don’t care when you’re hungry. | 饿的时候你不在乎 |
[00:16] | You sit down in a restaurant, you’re the ruler of an empire. ” More drinks! | 坐在饭店里 你就是一国之君 “再来一杯!” |
[00:20] | Appetizers! Quickly, quickly. | “开胃菜! 快! 快!” |
[00:23] | It will be the greatest meal of our lives.” | “这是我吃过的最好的一顿饭” |
[00:27] | Then after the meal, you know, you got the pants open… | 吃完饭 你松了松裤子… |
[00:31] | …you got the napkins destroyed… | …用纸巾擦嘴… |
[00:33] | …cigarette butt in the mashed potatoes. | …烟蒂扔在土豆泥里 |
[00:36] | Then the check comes at that moment. | 这个时候账单送了上来 |
[00:38] | People are always upset, you know? | 人们总是不开心 |
[00:41] | They’re mystified by the check. | 账单让他们感到很迷惑 |
[00:44] | “What is this? | “这是什么?” |
[00:47] | How could this be?” | “怎么会这样?” |
[00:49] | They start passing it around the table, “Does this look right to you? | 他们开始传递账单 “你觉得对吗?” |
[00:54] | We’re not hungry now. Why are we buying all this food?” | “我们现在不饿 为什么要买这些食物” |
[01:02] | I think Superman probably has a very good sense of humour. | 我觉得超人也许非常幽默 |
[01:06] | I never heard him say anything funny. | 我从没听过他说什么有好笑的 |
[01:08] | It’s common sense. | 这是常理 |
[01:09] | He’s got super strength, super speed. | 他有超强力量 超快速度 |
[01:12] | I’m sure he’s got super humour. | 我肯定他超级幽默 |
[01:14] | You would think that, but… | 你可以这样认为 但是… |
[01:16] | …either you’re born with humour or you’re not. It’s not gonna change. | …要嘛你生来就幽默 要嘛没有 这不会改变 |
[01:19] | Even if you go from the red sun of Krypton… | 就算你从氪星的红色太阳… |
[01:21] | …all the way to the yellow sun of the Earth. | …千里迢迢来到地球的黄色太阳 |
[01:24] | Why? Why would that one area of his mind… | 为什么? 为什么他心中那片区域… |
[01:27] | …not be affected by the yellow sun of the Earth? | 不会被地球的黄色太阳影响? |
[01:30] | I don’t know. But he ain’t funny. | 我不知道 |
[01:34] | Hi. | 但是他一点都不好笑 |
[01:35] | I know, I know. I’m sorry I’m late. | 我知道 我知道 对不起迟到了 |
[01:37] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[01:40] | I dropped a grape. | 我掉了颗葡萄 |
[01:41] | – What? – I dropped a grape in the kitchen… | – 什么? – 我在厨房掉了一颗葡萄… |
[01:44] | …and it disappeared. | …不见了 |
[01:45] | I couldn’t find it. I was… I was literally on my knees for 10 minutes… | 找不到 我跪在地上跪了10分钟… |
[01:49] | …looking for this stupid grape. | …找这颗该死的葡萄 |
[01:53] | I have no idea where it went. | 我不知道掉到哪里去了 |
[01:56] | Were you crying? I mean, it’s just a grape. | 你哭了? 我是说 只是一颗葡萄 |
[02:00] | You’ll find it. | 你会找到的 |
[02:01] | No. I’m just getting over an allergy attack. | 不 我只是过敏 |
[02:04] | – This guy I’m going out with… – Robert. | – 和我约会的那个人… – 罗伯特 |
[02:06] | Robert. Yes. Thank you. | 罗伯特 对 谢谢 |
[02:10] | He has two cats, and I’m allergic to them. | 他养了两只猫 我对它们过敏 |
[02:14] | You know, I finally meet a normal man… | 我终于遇见了一个正常的男人… |
[02:18] | …and I can’t even go into his apartment. | …但我不能去他的公寓 |
[02:20] | Of course, my apartment is The Actors’ Studio… | 当然 我的公寓是演员工作室… |
[02:23] | …so we can’t go there. It’s really causing a lot of problems, you know? | …我们也不能去那 这导致了很多问题 |
[02:27] | He won’t even go away for the weekend because of these cats. | 因为这些猫他周末也不出去 |
[02:30] | Guys with cats… I don’t know. | 男人养猫…我不知道 |
[02:33] | I been thinking of asking this girl I’m seeing… | 我想邀我正在交往的女孩… |
[02:36] | Vanessa? | 瓦内萨? |
[02:37] | Vanessa. Thank you. | 瓦内萨 谢谢 |
[02:39] | I been thinking about asking her to go away a couple days. | 我想邀她出去玩两天 |
[02:42] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[02:44] | I’d have to advise against that. | 我不得不反对那样做 |
[02:46] | What do you know this woman, a month? | 你了解这个人什么 一个月? |
[02:48] | You’re gonna be with her 72 hours, that’s a dating decathlon. | 你要和她在一起72个小时 这是约会十项全能 |
[02:52] | Why don’t you take her to that place in Vermont I was telling you about? | 你为什么不带她去我告诉你的那个地方 在佛蒙特? |
[02:55] | That really charming place with the… | 那真是个迷人的地方… |
[02:57] | …with the separate faucets for the hot and cold. | …有独立的冷热水供应 |
[03:00] | She’ll love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[03:03] | That’s exquisite. Listen, if it’s not too much trouble… | 真厉害 如果不麻烦的话… |
[03:06] | …could you pass me that paper over there? | 能把那份报纸给我吗 |
[03:08] | Just the business section. | 只要商业版 |
[03:10] | You better find that grape before it mutates into another life form. | 你最好在葡萄变异之前找到它 |
[03:14] | There was once a mutant grape… | 曾经一个变异的葡萄… |
[03:16] | …that terrorized an entire town in the Texas panhandle. | …让德州大草原区中的某个城市 整个陷入恐慌 |
[03:20] | They brought in the Army. Nobody could stop it. | 他们派驻部队 没人能够阻止 |
[03:23] | Apparently, it had a pit of steel. | 很明显 它是铁做的 |
[03:28] | Up again. This is incredible. | 又升了 不可思议 |
[03:30] | – I’m getting it. – You’re getting what? | – 我要去买 – 你买什么? |
[03:32] | – A stock. – What stock? | – 股票 – 什么股票? |
[03:35] | – You ever meet my friend Simons? – Maybe. | – 你见过我朋友西蒙? – 也许 |
[03:37] | This guy Wilkenson made a fortune in the stock market. | 他认识一个叫威肯森的人 在股市发了大财 |
[03:40] | Now he’s got some new thing, there was supposed to be a big merger. | 现在他买了些新股 据说有次大并购 |
[03:43] | I wasn’t even supposed to say anything. | 我本不该说的 |
[03:45] | – You should think about this. – How high is it supposed to go? | – 你应该考虑一下 – 它会涨到什么地步? |
[03:48] | I don’t know. But Simons said if I wanted to get involved… | 我不知道 西蒙说如果我想做… |
[03:50] | …Wilkenson would tell me the exact right minute to sell. | …威肯森会告诉我卖出的准确时机 |
[03:53] | – You wanna do it? – Boy, I don’t know. | – 想做吗 – 我不知道 |
[03:56] | I don’t have any money. | 我想做 但我没钱 |
[03:57] | What kind of company is it? | 哪个公司? |
[03:59] | It’s called Centrax. They got some new kind of technique… | 叫做Centrax 他们有些新技术… |
[04:02] | …for televising opera. | …电视转播歌剧 |
[04:04] | Televising opera? | 电视转播歌剧? |
[04:05] | Some sort of electronic thingy. | 一些电子产品 |
[04:07] | How much are you gonna invest? | 你准备投多少? |
[04:09] | Five thousand. Ten… Ten thousand. | 五千 一…一万 |
[04:12] | Five thousand. | 五千 |
[04:15] | – Boy. – Come on! | |
[04:17] | Wilkenson’s got millions invested in this stock. | 威肯森投了几百万在股市 |
[04:19] | It’s gone up three points since I’ve been watching it. | 从我开始关注开始已经涨了3点 |
[04:22] | – What if I lose it? – Come on! Go for 2500. | – 如果我亏了呢 – 投2500 |
[04:25] | We’ll do it together. Come on, come on. | 我们一起做 |
[04:27] | We’re in it together. | 我们一起做 |
[04:29] | – All right, 2500. – That’s it. | – 好吧 2500 – 这就对了 |
[04:32] | Yeah, can I take your order? | 可以下单了吗 |
[04:34] | Check to the raiser. | 庄家付账 |
[04:35] | My bet? All right. | 我买单? 好吧 |
[04:37] | I’ll open with the tuna sandwich. | 我要金枪鱼三明治 |
[04:41] | – Tuna? – Oh, the dolphin thing? | – 金枪鱼? – 海豚的事情? |
[04:44] | They’re dying in the nets. | 它们被渔网困死 |
[04:46] | You know, the whole concept of lunch is based on tuna. | 整个午餐的意义就在于金枪鱼 |
[04:49] | Jerry, can’t you incorporate one unselfish act in your daily routine? | 杰瑞 在你日常生活中能够不自私一次吗 |
[04:53] | Hey, when I’m driving, I let people in ahead of me all the time. | 我开车的时候 我总是让别人先走 |
[04:56] | I’m always waving everybody in. | 我总是向他们招手 |
[04:58] | “Go ahead. Go ahead.” | “快走 快走” |
[05:02] | All right, all right. I’ll have the chicken salad. | 好吧 好吧 我要鸡丁沙拉 |
[05:06] | And I’m gonna have… | 我要… |
[05:07] | …an English muffin with margarine on the side, and a cup of coffee. | …黄油松饼和咖啡 |
[05:11] | Okay, what about you? | 你呢 |
[05:12] | I’ll have the tuna. | 我要金枪鱼 |
[05:20] | I have to say, those people talking behind us… | 我不得不说 那些人坐在我们后面说话… |
[05:22] | …really ruined that movie for me. | …真的让我没法看电影 |
[05:24] | Why didn’t you do something? | 你为什么不做些什么呢 |
[05:26] | What do you want me to do? | 想让我做什么 |
[05:28] | I gave the guy the half-turn. | 我瞥了那人一眼 |
[05:32] | Then I gave him the full turn with the eye roll. | 然后转过身瞪了他一眼 |
[05:36] | I mean, beyond that, I’m risking a punch in the mouth. | 我是说 如果再做更多的话 可能会在鼻子上挨一拳 |
[05:40] | Excuse me. Do you have these in the puffs? | 请问 有这种蓬松的吗 |
[05:42] | No puffs. Just flakes. | 没有蓬松的 只有薄片 |
[05:47] | Have you thought any more about that trip? | 你有没有考虑那个旅行? |
[05:49] | Yeah. I’ve been thinking about it. | 是的 正在考虑 |
[05:51] | You know, my friend told me about this place in Vermont. | 我朋友介绍我佛蒙特的这个地方 |
[05:53] | I don’t know. I just worry about trips like this. It’s a lot of pressure. | 我不知道 我只是担心这样的旅行 压力很大 |
[05:57] | It’s great. It speeds up the intimacy level. | 这会很棒 这会加速我们之间的亲密关系 |
[05:59] | It’s like putting the relationship in a time compressor. | 就像把关系放在时间压缩机中 |
[06:02] | Where we would be six months from now… | 原本需要从现在起六个月的… |
[06:05] | …we accomplish in three days. | …三天我们就可以完成 |
[06:07] | So you want to move our relationship into phase two. | 所以你想把我们的关系发展的第二阶段 |
[06:10] | Exactly. I love phase two. | 不错 我喜欢第二阶段 |
[06:13] | Extra toothbrushes, increased phone call frequency… | 多一只的牙刷 更加频繁的通电话… |
[06:17] | …walking around naked. | …光着身子走 |
[06:22] | You know, the presents get a lot better in phase two. | 第二阶段的礼物要好得多 |
[06:25] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:27] | Can we go fishing up there? | 我们去那可以钓鱼吗 |
[06:29] | We can fish. What, blues, carp, marlin? | 可以钓鱼 青鱼 鲤鱼 枪鱼? |
[06:33] | – Marlin in Vermont? – Oh. | 佛蒙特有枪鱼吗 |
[06:35] | Big fighting marlin. | 凶猛的大枪鱼 |
[06:42] | Jerry, the stock is the same as when you checked earlier. | 杰瑞 股市和你刚刚看过的一样 |
[06:45] | There are no changes after the market closes, the stock is still down. | 股市收盘了之后不会变化 这个股票还在跌 |
[06:49] | I know, but this is a different paper. I thought maybe they have different… | 我知道 但是这是另一份报纸 我觉得也许他们… |
[06:52] | …sources. | …有不同的消息来源 |
[07:06] | Is that my paper? | 这是我的报纸吗? |
[07:07] | Bad news, my friend. | 坏消息 朋友 |
[07:09] | – What, what news? – Centrax. | – 什么 什么消息? |
[07:11] | Oh, come on. It’s down again? | 又跌了? |
[07:13] | – Two and a half points. – Oh, I can’t believe it. Let me see that. | – 2.5点 – 不敢相信 让我看看 |
[07:20] | That’s four and a half points in three days. | 三天里面4.5点 |
[07:22] | – That’s almost half my money. – Hey, I told you. | – 几乎是我一半的钱 – 我告诉过你 |
[07:25] | – Yeah, you told me. – It’s all manipulated with junk bonds. | – 对 你告诉过我 – 都是垃圾债卷在操作 |
[07:28] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[07:32] | There’s one thing I don’t understand. | 有件事我不明白 |
[07:35] | Why does it please you? | 你为什么很开心? |
[07:36] | George Costanza, please. | 请接乔治・克斯坦萨 |
[07:38] | I’m just telling you to get rid of that stock now! | 我只是在告诉你现在 赶快抛掉那个股票! |
[07:40] | George, what’s going on? | 乔治 怎么了? |
[07:42] | Sell them! Just say, “I’m selling!” | 抛掉! 说“我要抛!” |
[07:44] | Well, where is the guy? | 那人在哪? |
[07:48] | Nothing? Almost half my money’s gone. | 没事? 我快赔了一半了 |
[07:51] | Well, call me right back. | 等会儿打给我 |
[07:54] | Nobody can reach Wilkenson, he hasn’t been in his office in three days. | 没人能找到威肯森 三天没来上班 |
[07:58] | I can’t believe you put your money in that Centrax. | 我不敢相信你把钱压在了Centrax上 |
[08:00] | You could have invested in my roll-out tie dispenser. | 你本来可以把钱投在 我的滚筒式领带佩戴器里 |
[08:03] | The roll-out tie dispenser. | 滚筒式领带佩戴器 |
[08:06] | – What was that? – Okay. You’re in a restaurant. | – 什么东西? – 你在一家餐厅 |
[08:08] | You got a very big meeting coming up. | 你马上要参加一个非常大的会议 |
[08:10] | – Okay. – “Oh, man!” | “天!” |
[08:13] | You got mustard on your tie. | 你把芥末弄在了领带上 |
[08:15] | – Oh, no. – You just… | – 不 – 你只要… |
[08:17] | …tear it off and… | …把它系下… |
[08:19] | …you got a new one right here. | …你就有条新的了 |
[08:21] | Then, you’re gone. | 然后 解决了 |
[08:26] | You’re gone, all right. | 解决了 |
[08:29] | Hey, where you going? You gonna take a trip? The map… | 你去哪? 去旅行? 地图… |
[08:33] | Yeah, I’m going to Vermont with Vanessa for a few days. | 对 我和瓦内萨去佛蒙特几天 |
[08:36] | Hey, can I use your place? | 我能用你的地方吗 |
[08:37] | I got a bunch of friends coming over this weekend. | 我周末有些朋友过来 |
[08:39] | – What friends? – Just people I met at a rock concert. | – 什么朋友? – 只是些在摇滚音乐会上认识的人 |
[08:44] | You mind if they use your bed? | 你不介意睡你的床吧? |
[08:50] | Because they’re good people, Jerry. You know, they’re anarchists. | 因为他们都是好人 杰瑞 他们都是无政府主义者 |
[08:53] | They’re… They’re huge. | 他们…他们身材魁梧 |
[08:57] | George, what? | 乔治 什么 |
[08:59] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[09:01] | Well, what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[09:04] | So, what are we gonna do? | 那么我们怎么办? |
[09:06] | Great. All right, I’ll speak to you later. | 太好了 我等会再和你说 |
[09:10] | Wilkenson, the guy who’s supposed to tell us when to sell the stock… | 威肯森 这人本该告诉我们 该在什么时候抛股票的… |
[09:13] | …he’s in the hospital. | …在医院 |
[09:22] | You don’t know what’s wrong with him? | 你不知道他哪里病了? |
[09:24] | All Simons was able to find out is that he’s in the hospital. | 西蒙能够知道的就是他在医院里 |
[09:28] | Okay, fine. Has Simons been in touch with him? | 好吧 西蒙和他有联系吗 |
[09:31] | Of course he’s been in touch with him. He left two messages. | 他和他当然有联系 他留了两条消息 |
[09:34] | He hasn’t heard back yet, that’s all. | 他还没接到电话 就是这样 |
[09:36] | Well, this is it. I’m selling. | 够了 我要抛了 |
[09:38] | Just give it a little more time. | 再多等一点时间 |
[09:40] | I never should’ve gotten involved with this, I’m a nervous wreck… | 我不该做这件事 我快疯了… |
[09:43] | …I’m not cut out for investing. | …我不再做投资了 |
[09:45] | All right. That’s it. I’m gonna go down there. | 好吧 这样 我去那里 |
[09:47] | – Where? – To the hospital. | – 哪里? – 医院 |
[09:49] | – The hospital? – I’m gonna find out what’s going on. | – 医院? – 我去弄清楚到底怎么回事 |
[09:52] | Are you nuts? You don’t even know the guy. | 疯了? 你都不认这个人 |
[09:55] | So what? I’ll start talking to him, you know… | 那又怎么样? 我会和他说… |
[09:58] | …casual, I’ll work my way around to it. | …不经意的 我会用我办法处理的 |
[10:01] | What if he’s in an iron lung or something? | 如果他在用呼吸器或者其他什么呢 |
[10:03] | What are you gonna do? | 你怎么办 |
[10:06] | “How you feeling, Mr. Wilkenson? | “威肯森先生 感觉怎么样” |
[10:11] | By the way, what’s happening with Centrax?” | “顺便问一下 Centrax怎么了?” |
[10:15] | Maybe he’s there resting. | 也许他在那里休养 |
[10:17] | Who goes to a hospital to rest? | 谁会去医院休养? |
[10:20] | What are you, a doctor? | 你是做什么的 医生? |
[10:22] | Okay, fine. When are you going down there? | 好吧 你什么时候去 |
[10:24] | Today. I’m going today. | 今天 我今天就去 |
[10:26] | Just don’t do anything until you hear from me. | 在得到我消息之前什么都不要做 |
[10:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | Boy, I have to get to a bathroom. | 我要去下厕所 |
[10:38] | – May I help you? – Yeah, I picked up this shirt yesterday. | – 需要什么? – 我昨天拿到这件衬衣 |
[10:41] | It’s completely shrunk. | 完全缩水了 |
[10:43] | There’s absolutely no way I can wear it. | 我绝对不可能再穿了 |
[10:45] | – When did you bring it in? – What’s the difference? Look. | – 你什么时候送过来的? – 有什么区别? 看 |
[10:48] | Do you see the size of this shirt? | 看到这件衬衣的大小了吗 |
[10:50] | – You got a receipt? – I can’t find the receipt. | – 你有收据吗 – 我找不到收据 |
[10:53] | – You should get the receipt. – Look, forget the receipt. | – 你应该带收据 – 忘掉收据吧 |
[10:55] | Even if I had the receipt, look at it. | – 即使我带了收据 看看 |
[10:57] | It’s a hand puppet. | 这是布袋木偶 |
[11:00] | What am I gonna do with this? | 我拿这怎么办 |
[11:03] | Yes, but how do I know we did the shirt? | 但是我怎么知道是我们洗的呢? |
[11:06] | What do you think, this is a little scam I have? | 你想什么 我在骗人? |
[11:09] | I take this tiny shirt all over the city… | 我拿着这件微型衬衣满城… |
[11:11] | …conning dry cleaners out of money? | …敲诈干洗店钱? |
[11:14] | Forget money. I don’t even want the money. | 忘掉钱 我都不要钱 |
[11:16] | I just once would like to hear a dry cleaner admit… | 我只想听到干洗店承认… |
[11:19] | …that something was their fault. That’s what I want. | …这是他们的过错 这就是我想要的 |
[11:22] | I want an admission of guilt. | 我要他们承认错误 |
[11:25] | Maybe you asked for it to be washed. | 也许你要求的是水洗 |
[11:28] | No. Dry-cleaned. | 不 干洗 |
[11:31] | Let me explain to you something, okay? | 我给你讲讲 |
[11:34] | With certain types of fabrics, different chemicals can react, causing… | 某些纺织品 在不同的化学药剂作用下 会产生… |
[11:38] | You shrunk it. You know you shrunk it. | 你洗缩水了 你知道你洗缩水了 |
[11:41] | Just tell me you shrunk it. | 告诉我你洗缩水了 |
[11:46] | I shrunk it. | 我洗缩水了 |
[11:50] | I think the only reason we go to the dry cleaner… | 我想我们去干洗店唯一的理由是… |
[11:52] | …is so I can say to the dry cleaner: | …我可以对干洗店说: |
[11:54] | “Well, it’s ruined.” | “它被洗坏了” |
[11:57] | Of course the dry cleaner can respond: | 当然干洗店会说: |
[11:59] | “It’s not our fault. | “不是我们的错” |
[12:00] | We’re not responsible. We just ruin the clothes. | “我们不负责 我们只是洗坏了衣服” |
[12:03] | That ends our legal obligation.” | “我们的法律义务就此而已” |
[12:06] | See, the whole problem with dry-cleaning… | 干洗的问题在于… |
[12:09] | …is that we all believe that this is actually possible. | …我们都认为这是实际可行的 |
[12:13] | Right? They’re cleaning our clothes… | 他们在洗我们的衣服… |
[12:15] | …but they’re not getting anything wet. | …但是不会把任何东西弄湿 |
[12:18] | It’s all dry. | 全是干的 |
[12:20] | I know there’s gotta be some liquids back there, some fluids they’re using. | 我知道他们会用一些液体 |
[12:23] | There’s no such thing as dry-cleaning. | 干洗是不存在的 |
[12:25] | When you get something on your shirt, ever try and get it off like that? | 当你衬衣沾了点东西 试着像这样弄掉? |
[12:30] | That’s dry-cleaning. | 这是干洗 |
[12:32] | I don’t think that’s what they’re doing, have 80 guys going: | 我想他们不是这么做的 找80个人这么做 |
[12:34] | “Come on. Hurry up. | “快点” |
[12:37] | There’s a lot of shirts today.” | “今天有很多衣服” |
[12:43] | – Bless you. – Thank you. | – 长命百岁 – 谢谢 |
[12:46] | What evidence is there that cats are so smart anyway? What do they do? | 有什么证据表明猫有那么聪明 它们做了什么 |
[12:52] | Because they’re clean? | 因为它们干净? |
[12:54] | I’m sorry. My uncle Pete showers four times a day… | 对不起 我皮特叔叔每天洗四次澡… |
[12:58] | …and he can’t count to 10, so don’t give me hygiene. | …他连10都数不到 不要和我说因为卫生 |
[13:01] | So, what are you gonna do? | 那你怎么办 |
[13:03] | I don’t know. I can’t think of any solution. | 我不知道 我想不出解决办法 |
[13:10] | Unless, of course, they should meet with some unfortunate accident. | 除非 它们碰到不幸的事故 |
[13:17] | What do you think a hit man would charge to rub out a couple of cats? | 你觉得雇一个杀手 除掉两只猫要多少钱 |
[13:22] | Well, it couldn’t be too expensive. | 不会太贵 |
[13:25] | Thirteen, fourteen bucks a cat? | 每只猫十三、四块钱? |
[13:28] | What do you think, Jerry, you wanna make 28 bucks? | 你怎么想 杰瑞 想赚28块吗 |
[13:32] | I’m no cat killer. | 我不是小猫杀手 |
[13:35] | How about we go over there right now… | 我们现在就去那里… |
[13:39] | …and we shave them? | …把它们剃光了怎么样 |
[13:42] | I’d really like to go, Elaine. | 我很想去 伊莲 |
[13:45] | But George is coming back from the hospital, I gotta wait for him. | 但是乔治马上要从医院回来 我要等他 |
[13:48] | But otherwise, I would definitely go. | 否则 我一定会去的 |
[13:52] | He actually went to the hospital? | 他真的去了医院? |
[13:54] | – Yeah. – Man, he’s nuts. | – 是的 – 他疯了 |
[13:56] | Yeah, he’s nuts. You wanna bump off a couple of cats. | 对 他疯了 你想干掉两只猫 |
[14:04] | I know, I know. It’s down again. | 我知道 我知道 又跌了 |
[14:08] | How much you down altogether? | 你总共亏了多少 |
[14:09] | I don’t know, $1500. | 我不知道 |
[14:12] | Wow. | 1500块 |
[14:14] | You don’t have to say “wow.” I know it’s “wow.” | 你不用说“wow” 我知道这是“wow” |
[14:18] | And there’s that smile again. | 又是这样的笑容 |
[14:20] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[14:27] | It’s George. | 是乔治 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | |
[14:33] | Oh, look at this one by the bus stop. Jerry, come here. Take a look at this. | 瞧站在车站的这个 杰瑞 快来 看看这个 |
[14:37] | I really don’t need to look. | 我真的不需要看 |
[14:39] | What a body. | 瞧这身材 |
[14:42] | Yeah. That’s for me. | 这是我的了 |
[14:45] | Yeah, and you’re just what she’s looking for too. | 对 你也是她所寻找的 |
[14:48] | Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars 10 floors up. | 陌生男人在十层楼上 用望远镜猥琐地偷窥 |
[14:54] | I’m gonna go down and try and talk to her. | 我要下去和她说话 |
[15:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:10] | What, did you go down there? | 怎么了 你去了吗 |
[15:13] | Did he tell you what’s gonna happen? | 他告诉你会怎么样了吗 |
[15:15] | How long were you there? | 你在那里待了多久 |
[15:18] | Fifteen seconds. | 15秒 |
[15:21] | You told him you knew Simons. | 你告诉他你认识西蒙 |
[15:24] | Yeah, I mentioned Simons. | 是的 我提到西蒙了 |
[15:25] | Next thing I know, I’m in the parking lot! | 接下来我发现我到了停车场! |
[15:30] | Perhaps they had some sort of a falling out. | 他们好像吵起来了 |
[15:33] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 告诉你件事 |
[15:35] | I don’t know what he’s got, but for a sick guy, he’s very strong. | 我不知道他有什么病 但是作为一个病人 他非常强壮 |
[15:41] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[15:42] | Look, I’m going to Vermont. I don’t wanna think about this. | 我要去佛蒙特 我不想再去考虑这件事 |
[15:45] | I’m selling. | 我抛了 |
[15:48] | – Didn’t work, huh? – Not quite. | – 没用? – 没太大作用 |
[15:52] | Well, what are you gonna do about the stock? | 你准备怎么处理那个股票? |
[15:55] | I’m keeping it. | 我准备捂着 |
[15:57] | I’m going down with the ship. | 我愿意随船沉沦 |
[16:08] | So I know this guy, I’m getting all my sneakers at a discount now. | 我认识个人 现在在那买运动鞋打折 |
[16:12] | I know. You mentioned it. | 我知道 你提过 |
[16:14] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 对 |
[16:16] | Oh, God, get me out of here. What a mistak e. | 上帝 帮帮我 这真是个错误 |
[16:19] | What made me think this would work? | 我怎么会认为这个会起作用 |
[16:21] | And I’ve still got another day. | 我还要再过一天 |
[16:24] | I’ve got nothing left to say. | 我都无话可说了 |
[16:26] | Wait, wait. I’ve got one. | 等等 有一个 |
[16:28] | That’s a nice watch. | 手表不错 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:32] | Do you wind it? | 你给它上发条? |
[16:34] | No. It’s got a little battery. | 不 用电池 |
[16:36] | Well, that’s good. | 这不错 |
[16:38] | Well, the drive home should be a delight. | 开车回去应该很开心 |
[16:40] | I’m speeding the whole way. Let them throw me in jail, I don’t care. | 我全程飙车 让他们把我关起来 我无所谓 |
[16:44] | That’s the manager, wanna see if we can get another room? | 那个是经理 要去问问我们可否再找一间房间吗 |
[16:47] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[16:49] | So I guess you don’t find the separate faucets for the hot and the cold… | 我猜你不认为冷热水分开的龙头… |
[16:52] | …charming? | …迷人? |
[16:53] | Not especially. | 没什么特别 |
[16:55] | Well, what do you wanna do this afternoon? | 今天下午打算做什么 |
[16:57] | What can we do? It’s raining. | 我们能做什么 在下雨 |
[17:02] | We could play Sorry. | 我们可以玩对不起 |
[17:05] | We could play Steal the Old Man’s Bundle. | 我们可以玩偷走老人的东西 |
[17:09] | Maybe I can get an extension cord and hang myself. | 也许我可以弄根绳子吊死我自己 |
[17:14] | What kind of perfume is that you’re wearing? | 你喷什么香水? |
[17:17] | Oh, you’ve never heard of it. | 你从没听说过 |
[17:19] | No. What kind is it? | 没有 什么种类 |
[17:22] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[17:24] | Yeah, that’s real normal. | 这很正常 |
[17:26] | Excuse me, sir. Could I have a look at that business section? | 对不起 先生 能把商业版给我吗? |
[17:30] | – The stock? – Thank you. | – 股票? – 谢谢 |
[17:31] | Thought you got out of that. | 我以为你抛掉了 |
[17:33] | I did. I’m just curious. | 是的 我只是好奇 |
[17:34] | It’s been almost a week. I wanna check it out. | 快一个礼拜了 我想看看 |
[17:39] | Six points? | 6点 |
[17:42] | It’s up six points. | 涨了6点 |
[17:45] | – I told you not to sell. – You did not tell me not to sell. | – 我告诉你不要抛掉 – 你没告诉我不要抛掉 |
[17:48] | I said the market fluctuates. Remember? | 我说过股市震荡 记得吗 |
[17:50] | Look, Vanessa… | 瞧 瓦内萨… |
[17:51] | …of course the market fluctuates. Everybody knows that. | …股市当然会振荡 每个人都知道 |
[17:54] | I just got fluctuated out of $4000. | 我只是被振掉了4000块 |
[17:58] | That’s probably why we’re… | 这大概就是我们为什么… |
[18:01] | – What? – Forget it. | – 什么 – 算了吧 |
[18:02] | No, that’s probably why… | 不 大概就是为什么… |
[18:04] | That’s probably why we’re staying here… | 大概就是为什么我们待在这里… |
[18:06] | …because you lost money on the stock. | …因为你在股市亏了钱 |
[18:09] | So, what am I looking at here? | 现在的情况怎么样? |
[18:11] | Twenty-nine hours to go? | 还有29个小时才能走? |
[18:13] | Well, at least I got plenty of time to find out the name of that perfume. | 至少我有足够的时间 查出香水的名字 |
[18:22] | James, he kills me. | 詹姆斯 笑死我了 |
[18:26] | Have something else. Have a little dessert. | 再吃点 再吃点甜点 |
[18:29] | – I’m good, thanks. – Elaine, get something. | – 我够了 谢谢 – 伊莲 再吃点 |
[18:31] | – It’s all taken care of. – I’m kind of full. | – 我请客 – 我饱了 |
[18:33] | So don’t finish it. | 不用吃完 |
[18:35] | She’s full. | 她饱了 |
[18:40] | So, big daddy… | 老爹… |
[18:42] | …I’m just curious. How much did you clear… | …我只是好奇 你从那笔交易… |
[18:45] | …on your little transaction there, all told? | …里净赚了多少 全部? |
[18:47] | – I don’t like to discuss figures. – How much? | – 我不喜欢谈论数字 – 多少? |
[18:51] | I don’t know, $8000. It’s a Hyundai. Get out of here. | 我不知道 8000 能买一台现代汽车 别说了 |
[18:56] | I told you not to sell. | 我告诉你不要抛 |
[18:59] | Simons made money, Wilkenson cleaned up. | 西蒙赚钱了 威肯森清仓了 |
[19:02] | So Wilkenson’s out of the hospital? | 威肯森出院了? |
[19:03] | No. You’d be surprised. | 不 你会吃惊的 |
[19:05] | You don’t recover that quickly from a nose job. | 鼻子整形好得没有这么快 |
[19:11] | Is that still from those cats? | 还是因为那些猫? |
[19:13] | No. | 不 |
[19:15] | I just got a cold. | 我只是感冒了 |
[19:17] | Whatever happened with that? | 后来怎么样了 |
[19:19] | I gave him an ultimatum. | 我给他了最后期限 |
[19:24] | He chose the cats? | 他选了猫? |
[19:25] | They’re very clean animals. | 它们是非常干净的动物 |
[19:28] | I gotta say, that’s pretty bad, losing out to a cat. | 我得说 很糟糕 输给一只猫 |
[19:33] | Almost as bad as losing out to a perfume. | 和输给一瓶香水几乎一样糟 |
[19:39] | Told you those trips are relationship-killers. | 告诉过你这些旅行是关系杀手 |
[19:43] | Too bad you can’t get your buddy Superman… | 很可惜你不能找你的超人朋友… |
[19:45] | …to fly around the Earth at super speed… | …以超速绕地球飞行… |
[19:49] | …and reverse time. | …让时间倒退 |
[19:50] | Get all the money back, could’ve avoided the whole trip to Vermont. | 取回所有的钱 不去佛蒙特 |
[19:54] | Superman can go back in time? | 超人可以让时间倒退? |
[19:56] | We went over that. | 我们说过了 |
[20:05] | Wilkenson’s got a bite on a new one. | 威肯森又找了一个新股 |
[20:09] | The Tramco Corporation. | Tramco公司 |
[20:11] | Out of… | 在… |
[20:13] | …Springfield, I think. | …斯普林菲尔周围 我想 |
[20:16] | They’re about to introduce some sort… | 他们将要推出… |
[20:19] | …of a robot butcher. | …机器人屠夫 |
[20:21] | A robot butcher? | 机器人屠夫? |
[20:27] | If you want to get in… | 如果你想买… |
[20:29] | …very little time. | …时间很紧 |
[20:34] | Sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[20:41] | No, no. That ought to cover it. | 不 不 应该够了 |
[20:45] | Just a second. Just let me peek. | 等等 我看看 |
[20:56] | Good. | 好 |
[20:58] | Come on, come on… | 来 来… |
[21:01] | I’m not an investor. | 我不做投资 |
[21:02] | People always say, “You should have your money working for you.” | 人们都说 “你应该让你的钱为你工作” |
[21:05] | I’ve decided I’ll do the work… | 我决定了 我来工作… |
[21:07] | …I’m gonna let the money relax. | …我让钱休息 |
[21:09] | Know what I mean? Because you send your money out there… | 知道我什么意思吗 因为你把你的钱送到那里… |
[21:12] | …working for you, a lot of times it gets fired. | …为你工作 很多时候它被炒鱿鱼了 |
[21:14] | You go back, “What happened? I had my money working for me.” | 你回来 “怎么了? 我本来让钱来为我工作” |
[21:17] | “Yeah, I remember your money. | “对 我记得你的钱” |
[21:20] | Showing up late, taking time off. | “迟到 早退” |
[21:24] | We had to let him go.” | “我们只能让它走了” |