时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Every time somebody recommends a doctor, he’s always the best. | |
[00:06] | “This guy’s the best.” They can’t all be the best. | “这家伙是最棒的” 他们不可能都是最好的 |
[00:09] | There can’t be this many bests. | 不可能有这么多个最好的 |
[00:11] | Someone’s graduating at the bottom of these classes. | 某些人以很差的成绩从班里毕业 |
[00:14] | Where are these doctors? | 这些医生在哪呢? |
[00:17] | Is somewhere someone saying to their friend: | 有没有在某地某人对朋友说 |
[00:19] | “You should see my doctor. He’s the worst. | “你应该去看我的医生 他是最差的 |
[00:22] | Oh, yeah. He’s the worst. He’s the absolute worst there is. | “他是最差的,他绝对是最差的 |
[00:24] | Whatever you’ve got, it’ll be worse after you see him. | “无论你得了什么病 他看后你病情一定恶化” |
[00:28] | He’s just a… He’s a butcher. The man’s a butcher. “ | 他不过是…他是一个屠夫 那家伙是个屠夫 |
[00:32] | Then there’s always that, ” Make sure you tell him that you know me.” | 然后就经常这样 “一定告诉他你认识我” |
[00:36] | Why? What’s the difference? He’s a doctor. | 为什么?有区别吗? 他是个医生 |
[00:38] | What is he…? “Oh, you know Bob. | 难道…? “噢,你认识鲍勃” |
[00:40] | Oh, okay, I’ll give you the real medicine. | “好了,我给你真药” |
[00:44] | Everybody else I’m giving Tic Tacs. “ | “换了别人,我就给他口香糖” |
[00:52] | And usually for lunch, I’ll have a salad. And for dinner, I eat whatever I want. | 一般午餐我都吃一份沙拉 正餐想吃什么就吃什么 |
[00:58] | What do you think the worst part of being blind is? | 你觉得失明之后最可怕的是什么? |
[01:03] | Excuse me? | 不好意思? |
[01:05] | You know, if you were blind… | 假如你失明了 |
[01:06] | …what do you think the worst part of it would be? | 你觉得最可怕的是什么呢? |
[01:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:12] | I think it would be not being able to tell if there was bugs in my food. | 我觉得是无法看到 食物里是否有虫子 |
[01:19] | How could you ever enjoy a meal like that? | 那样还怎么吃饭啊? |
[01:22] | I’d constantly be feeling around with my lips and my tongue. | 得一直用嘴和舌头探来探去的 |
[01:26] | Well, that’s how my 5-year-old eats. He’s a very picky eater. | 我五岁的孩子就这样 他嘴可刁了 |
[01:30] | Hear about that kid that was kidnapped the other day in Pennsylvania? | 听没听说前几天 有个小孩在宾夕法尼亚被绑架了? |
[01:34] | No. | 没有 |
[01:36] | He was at a carnival with his mother. She gets a hot dog… | 他跟她母亲去参加狂欢节 他妈妈去买个热狗 |
[01:39] | …next thing you know, she turns around, boom, he’s gone. | 再一转身,孩子就不见了 |
[01:43] | Imagine how sick a person has to be to do something like that. | 多坏的人才能做出这种事 |
[01:46] | And these people are all over the place. | 而且这种人到处都有 |
[01:49] | You never know who’s crazy. I could be one of these people. | 你也不知道哪个是疯子 也许我就是他们中的一个 |
[01:54] | Have you seen any good movies? | 你看过什么好电影吗? |
[01:56] | Who takes care of your boy during the day? | 白天谁照顾你的孩子? |
[01:58] | We have a woman. Why? | 我们请了位女佣 怎么了? |
[02:01] | -No, I’m just saying. -She had references. | – 没什么,随便问问 – 她有证件 |
[02:04] | I’m sure she did. I’m sure they’re impeccable. | 当然 当然无可挑剔 |
[02:06] | I’m talking about the ones that forge them. | 我是说伪造证件手法 |
[02:13] | You know, I think this is really helping. | 我觉得按摩很管用 |
[02:15] | I don’t live near here, you know. | 我不住在这附近 |
[02:21] | So she’s giving me the massage and I’m just making conversation. | 她当时在给我按摩 我只是想找个话题聊 |
[02:25] | -I don’t like to talk during a massage. -Neither do I, but I do it for them. | – 我做按摩时不喜欢说话 – 我也是,我是为了他们 |
[02:28] | -I figure they’re bored. -Yeah, I do that too. | – 我怕他们无聊 – 是,我也会那样 |
[02:31] | I feel guilty about getting the pleasure. I feel like I don’t deserve it, so I talk. | 按摩给我的愉悦让我有种罪恶感 我觉得我不配,所以我就说话 |
[02:35] | It stops me from enjoying it. | 结果享受也没了 |
[02:37] | There’s nothing to eat in here. | 没有吃的了 |
[02:39] | -I forgot to tell you. -I’m in the middle of a story. | – 我忘了告诉你 – 人家这儿讲故事呢 |
[02:41] | -Okay, go ahead. -Why don’t you ever go shopping? | – 好,你继续 – 你为什么不去买点东西? |
[02:44] | It’s not like it’s a really funny story. | 当然我这故事没什么意思 |
[02:46] | -What happened? -So she mentioned that she had a son. | – 到底怎么了? – 她说她有一个儿子 |
[02:50] | And then for some reason… | 因为某种原因 |
[02:51] | …I launch into the story about the kid from Pennsylvania who was abducted. | 我开始讲一个孩子在宾夕法尼亚被绑架了 |
[02:55] | -Oh, wasn’t that terrible? -Yes, it was. | – 真可怜 – 是啊 |
[02:58] | Not even an apple. | 连个苹果都没有 |
[02:59] | She doesn’t wanna hear that. That was stupid. | 她肯定不喜欢听这个 太愚蠢了 |
[03:01] | -I know it was stupid. -Really stupid. | – 我知道这很蠢 – 非常蠢 |
[03:04] | Hey, I just said it was stupid. | 我自己都说很蠢了 |
[03:05] | -What about this Chinese food? -Take it. | – 剩的这盒中餐能吃吗? – 吃吧 |
[03:08] | -I can’t believe you said that. -Hey, would you stop it already. | – 我真不敢相信你居然讲那个 – 拜托别说了行吧 |
[03:11] | So, what did she say? | 那她怎么说? |
[03:13] | She actually seemed to get a little paranoid. | 她好像起了疑心 |
[03:15] | This is terrible. What is this, ginger? | 太差劲了 这是什么?姜? |
[03:18] | I hate ginger. I can’t understand how anyone can eat ginger. | 我讨厌姜 真不理解姜怎么能下咽 |
[03:21] | -I have a good masseuse. -No, she’s really good. | – 我有个很好的女按摩师 – 不用了,她非常棒 |
[03:23] | She’s not just a masseuse. She’s a physical therapist. | 她不仅仅是按摩师 她是理疗师 |
[03:26] | There’s a big difference. She uses the ultrasound. | 两者差别很大 她用超声波 |
[03:28] | It’s a real medical procedure. | 那是真正的医疗手段 |
[03:30] | In fact, if you get a doctor’s note, it’s covered by insurance. | 事实上,要是你有一份医生证明 那么就可以用保险报销了 |
[03:36] | Physical therapy is covered by insurance? | 理疗也算在保险里面? |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:39] | -You don’t pay for the massage? -Not if you have a doctor’s note. | – 按摩不用花钱? – 只要有医生证明 |
[03:43] | So where do you get this note? | 证明去哪弄? |
[03:45] | I’ve never actually done it, but if I wanted to… | 我还没这么干过 但假如我想 |
[03:47] | …I could probably get one from Roy, the dentist. | 也许能从我的朋友罗伊那儿弄到 他是牙医 |
[03:50] | Right. Your friend Roy. | 对了,你的朋友罗伊 |
[03:51] | What’s the name of this physical therapist? | 这个理疗师叫什么名字? |
[03:53] | I’ll tell you, but don’t ask her anything about her kid. She’s a little off. | 我告诉你,但是不要问她孩子的事 她脾气不好 |
[03:57] | And you don’t have to pay? | 这就不用花钱了? |
[04:01] | We have 3:00 appointments. | 我们的预约是3点 |
[04:03] | -George and Elaine, right? -Right. | – 乔治和伊莲,对吗? – 对 |
[04:05] | Could you fill these out, please? | 请先填这个表 |
[04:07] | And, Elaine, you’ll be seeing Julianna. | 伊莲,你到茱莉安那儿 |
[04:10] | And, George, you’ll be with Raymond. | 乔治,你的是雷蒙德 |
[04:18] | Excuse me. Did you say Raymond? | 不好意思,你说是雷蒙德? |
[04:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:24] | But Raymond is a man. | 但是雷蒙德是男人 |
[04:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:38] | I can’t get a massage from a man. | 我不能让男人给我按摩 |
[04:41] | -Why not? -What, are you crazy? | – 为什么不行? – 怎么?你疯了? |
[04:42] | I can’t have a man touching me. | 我不能让男人碰我 |
[04:45] | Switch with me. | 咱俩换吧 |
[04:46] | I don’t want the man either. | 我也不想要男人 |
[04:49] | What? You’re a woman. They’re supposed to be touching you. | 这有什么?你是女人 男人应该碰女人的 |
[04:52] | -He’d just be touching your back. -He’d just be touching your back too. | – 他不过是碰碰你的背 – 他也不过是碰碰你的背 |
[04:56] | -No, it could get sexual. -I know. | – 不,我会有感觉的 – 我知道 |
[04:59] | That’s the point. If it’s gonna get sexual, it should get sexual with you. | 这就是关键,有感觉也应该是跟你 |
[05:02] | -I wouldn’t be comfortable. -I would? | – 我会不自在 – 我不会? |
[05:05] | -What if something happens? -Oh, what could happen? | – 要是有什么事怎么办? – 能有什么事? |
[05:10] | What if it felt good? | 要是感觉很舒服怎么办? |
[05:14] | -It’s supposed to feel good. -I don’t want it to feel good. | – 就应该很舒服 – 我不想舒服 |
[05:18] | -Then why get the massage? -Exactly. | – 那你为什么来按摩? – 正是如此 |
[05:26] | George. | 乔治 |
[05:31] | -Yes. -I’m Raymond. | – 是 – 我是雷蒙德 |
[05:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:39] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[05:50] | And then Julianna asked me if I wanted to join her here in the office. | 然后茱莉安问我愿不愿意 到这上班 |
[05:54] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:55] | Used to be a flight attendant. | 过去是个飞机乘务员 |
[06:00] | Oh, boy. | 哦,天啊 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you open those pants. It’s gonna be a lot easier that way. | 为什么不松开腰带? 那样我做起来方便 |
[06:19] | -So, what do you do? -What? | – 那么,你是做什么工作的? – 什么? |
[06:23] | I said, what do you do? | – 我说,你是做什么工作的? |
[06:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:27] | -You don’t know what you do? -No. | – 你不知道你做什么工作? – 不知道 |
[06:29] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[06:32] | -You’re very tense. -Coffee. Too much coffee. | – 你太紧张了 – 咖啡,喝了不少咖啡 |
[06:36] | Take off those pants. I’ll work the hamstring. | 脱了裤子吧 按摩一下后腿腱 |
[06:38] | Oh, the hamstring’s fine. | 后腿腱没事 |
[06:42] | -But you wrote that it was tender. -I wrote. I wrote. | – 但是你写的是那儿有触痛 – 我写了,我写了 |
[06:46] | I’ll check it out. | 我查一下 |
[06:49] | -Are you sure? -Yeah. Take them off. | – 真脱? – 是的,脱下来 |
[07:21] | How did you hurt this? | 你怎么伤的? |
[07:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:25] | -You don’t know? -No. | – 你不知道? – 不知道 |
[07:27] | -But you just told me. -Korea. | – 不过你刚说了 – 韩国 |
[07:29] | -You hurt it in Korea? -What? | – 你在韩国受了伤? – 什么? |
[07:31] | -The hamstring. -Korea. | – 后腿腱 – 韩国 |
[07:34] | How? | 怎么弄得? |
[07:36] | Hamstring. | 后腿腱 |
[07:38] | How did you hurt the hamstring? | 你怎么伤的它? |
[07:40] | Hotel. | 旅馆 |
[07:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[07:52] | George? | 乔治? |
[07:55] | No appointments at all? Because my neck is still tight. | 不能预约吗? 因为我的脖子还是有点酸 |
[07:59] | What about Thursday? | 周四可以吗? |
[08:01] | And Friday? | 周五? |
[08:03] | Oh, boy. Okay. Thanks anyway. | 哦,天啊,还是谢谢你 |
[08:10] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了? |
[08:14] | A… | 一个… |
[08:16] | Yes. A… | 一个… |
[08:18] | A man gave me… | 一个男人给我… |
[08:22] | Yes. A man gave you… | 一个男人给你… |
[08:24] | A man gave me… | 一个男人给我… |
[08:28] | …a massage. | …做了按摩 |
[08:30] | -So? -So he… | – 然后? – 然后他… |
[08:33] | …had his hands and… | …他的手和… |
[08:36] | He was… | 他就… |
[08:39] | -He was what? -He… He was… | – 他就怎么了? – 他就…他就… |
[08:43] | …touching and rubbing. | …又碰又摸 |
[08:46] | That’s a massage. | 那就是按摩 |
[08:48] | -Then I took my pants off. -You took your pants off? | – 然后我把裤子脱了 – 你把裤子脱了? |
[08:52] | For my hamstring. | 按摩后腿腱 |
[08:54] | He got about… | 他离… |
[08:56] | …two inches from… | …那儿… |
[09:00] | …there. -Really? | …两英寸 – 真的? |
[09:03] | I think it moved. | 我觉得它动了 |
[09:07] | -It moved? -It may have moved. I don’t know. | – 它动了? – 它应该是动了,我不知道 |
[09:10] | -I’m sure it didn’t move. -It moved! | – 我敢肯定它没动 – 它动了! |
[09:12] | It was imperceptible, but I felt it. | 虽然是轻微的一动 但我感觉到了 |
[09:15] | Maybe it just wanted to change positions. You know… | 也许它只是想换个位置 就是… |
[09:18] | …shift to the other side. -No, no. | – …换到另外一边 – 不,不 |
[09:21] | It wasn’t a shift. I’ve shifted. This was a move. | 绝对不是换换位置 我换过的,这次是动了 |
[09:25] | -Okay. So what if it moved? -That’s the sign, the test. | – 动了又怎样? – 这是标志,验证标志 |
[09:29] | If a… If a man makes it move. | 是否…是否因为男人动了 |
[09:32] | That’s not the test. Contact is the test. | 才不是这么验证 接触才能验证 |
[09:34] | If it moves as a result of contact. | 接触后动了才算 |
[09:38] | Do you think it’s contact? It has to be touched? | 要接触碰了才算? |
[09:42] | That’s what a gym teacher once told me. | 我的体育老师告诉我的 |
[09:47] | -Hey. | -Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[09:49] | I just saw Joe DiMaggio in Dinky Doughnuts. | 我刚在“美味油炸圈” 看见乔・迪马吉奥了 (棒球明星) |
[09:52] | You know, I looked in there and there he was having coffee and a doughnut. | 我往里面看,他当时 正在享用咖啡和油炸圈饼 |
[09:56] | Joe DiMaggio? | 乔・迪马吉奥? |
[09:57] | -In Dinky Doughnuts? -Yes. | – “在美味油炸圈”? – 是的 |
[09:59] | -Joe DiMaggio. -No. I’m sorry. | – 乔・迪马吉奥 – 恕我直言 |
[10:01] | If Joe DiMaggio wants a doughnut, he goes to a fancy restaurant. | 假如乔・迪马吉奥想吃油炸圈饼 他会去大饭店 |
[10:05] | He’s not sitting in Dinky Doughnuts. | 他不会去“美味油炸圈” |
[10:07] | Well, maybe he likes Dinky Doughnuts. | 也许他喜欢“美味油炸圈” |
[10:09] | I don’t like to sit next to men on airplanes… | 我坐飞机都不愿挨着男人… |
[10:12] | …because our knees might touch. | …怕膝盖碰到 |
[10:13] | I can’t see Joe DiMaggio sitting at the counter… | 我无法想象乔・迪马吉奥坐在… |
[10:16] | …at little, tiny, filthy, smelly Dinky Doughnuts. | …又小、又脏、味道又难闻的 “美味油炸圈”的柜台上 |
[10:19] | Why can’t he have a doughnut like everybody else? | 凭什么他就不能像其他人 那样吃油炸圈饼呢 |
[10:21] | He can have a doughnut, but not a Dinky. | 他当然可以吃油炸圈饼 但不是在“美味” |
[10:26] | I don’t even like to use urinals. Always been a stall man. | 我不喜欢用小便池 总是尿不出来 |
[10:31] | Look, I’m telling… | 我告诉你… |
[10:34] | I’m telling you, that was Joe DiMaggio. | 我告诉你 那就是乔・迪马吉奥 |
[10:38] | The guy slept with Marilyn Monroe. He’s in Dinky Doughnuts. | 跟玛丽莲梦露睡过的男人 去“美味油炸圈” |
[10:42] | What about this doctor’s note? | 医生证明怎么办? |
[10:43] | -Let’s go see Roy. -I never said I’d do that. | – 咱们去找罗伊 – 我从没说要这么办啊 |
[10:45] | What are you talking about? That’s 75 bucks. | 你说的这是什么话? 那可是75美元 |
[10:48] | I’m not working. I can’t afford that. | 我没有工作 我可付不起 |
[10:50] | I don’t know how I feel about it. | 这样感觉不太好 |
[10:51] | Oh, what are you, like a Quaker now? | 你是谁啊?教友派信徒吗? |
[10:55] | All right, all right. | 好吧,好吧 |
[10:57] | A stall man, huh? | 尿不出来 |
[11:01] | So we were wondering if it was possible for you to write us a note. | 不知道你能否给我们 开一个医生证明? |
[11:05] | And if you can’t, believe me, it’s fine. | 其实你不开也没关系 |
[11:06] | -He didn’t say he can’t. -Lf you feel funny about it at all. | – 人家没说不开啊 – 假如你觉得这很滑稽 |
[11:09] | -He doesn’t feel funny. -Lf he does. | – 人家没觉得滑稽 – 人家觉得了 |
[11:11] | -Do you feel funny? -Forget it. | – 你觉得滑稽吗? – 算了 |
[11:12] | -He didn’t say anything. -He feels funny. | – 人家什么都没说呢 – 人家觉得滑稽 |
[11:16] | -You don’t have to do this. -He knows that! | – 您可以不开的 – 人家知道! |
[11:19] | Should we go? Is this a breach of our friendship? | 我们这就出去? 咱俩的友谊是不是结束了? |
[11:21] | Oh, can you be any more dramatic? | 你能再戏剧化点吗? |
[11:24] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别开玩笑了 |
[11:28] | Holyfield. He’s a good friend of one of my patients. | 霍利菲尔德 他是我一个病人的好朋友 |
[11:31] | He’s got a hell of a body, doesn’t he? | 他身材不错,是吧? |
[11:33] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[11:35] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗? |
[11:37] | What do you mean, like him? | 什么叫“喜欢他吗”? |
[11:39] | -Do you like him? -Well, I mean, he’s a good fighter… | – 你喜欢他吗? – 他是个不错的拳击手… |
[11:41] | …and a nice guy, but I don’t like him. | …也是个不错的男人 但我不喜欢他 |
[11:44] | -How come you don’t like him? -Why should I? | – 你怎么会不喜欢他呢? – 为什么要喜欢? |
[11:47] | -What is the matter with you? -Nothing. Why? | – 你怎么回事啊? – 没事啊,怎么了? |
[11:49] | You think something’s wrong? Am I different? | 你觉得有问题?我与众不同? |
[11:52] | -So you want the notes? -You don’t have to, really. | – 你想要医生证明 – 你可以不开的,真的 |
[11:54] | No, no. It’s okay. | 无所谓,没事 |
[11:56] | We should probably get one for Elaine too, right, George? | 我们也应该给伊莲开一张 乔治? |
[12:00] | George? | 乔治? |
[12:05] | George. | 乔治 |
[12:08] | What about the week after? | 再下一周呢? |
[12:13] | No appointments at all? | 还不能预约了? |
[12:16] | What? | 什么? |
[12:19] | Well, can l…? | 能不能…? |
[12:21] | Can I at least just talk to her so I can apologize? | 能不能至少让我跟她说两句 我好道个歉 |
[12:25] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[12:27] | I can’t believe this. I make one innocent comment… | 难以置信 我只不过无意说了一些… |
[12:31] | …about some lunatic in Pennsylvania, and I’m cut off. | …宾夕法尼亚的疯子的事 就被封杀了 |
[12:34] | This woman is insane. | 这女的有病 |
[12:37] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了? |
[12:40] | What? | 什么? |
[12:41] | You were too close to me. I was all scrunched in there. | 你靠我太近了 挤死我了 |
[12:45] | Hey, you scrunched me. | 你挤的我 |
[12:47] | I sat down here first. | 我先坐在这的 |
[12:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:54] | I saw DiMaggio in the doughnut shop again. | 我又在油炸圈饼店 看到迪马吉奥了 |
[13:01] | -Yeah. -Joe DiMaggio? | – 是的 – 乔・迪马吉奥? |
[13:03] | Joe DiMaggio. This time I went in and I sat down across from him… | 乔・迪马吉奥 这次我进去了,就坐他对面 |
[13:06] | …and I really watched him. | 看得那个仔细 |
[13:08] | I studied his every move. | 我研究了他的每一个动作 |
[13:10] | For example, he dunks. | 例如,浸油炸圈饼 |
[13:14] | -Joe DiMaggio dunks his doughnuts? -That’s right. | – 乔・迪马吉奥浸油炸圈饼? – 是的 |
[13:17] | See, now I know it’s not him. Joe DiMaggio could not be a dunker. | 现在我知道那不是他 他不可能浸油炸圈饼的 |
[13:20] | Oh, he’s a dunker. | 他浸的 |
[13:23] | -Why couldn’t he be a dunker? -Nothing diverts his attention. | – 为什么他不能浸? – 他全神贯注于一点 |
[13:26] | Like, I’m sitting in there, you know… | 比如,我坐这儿 |
[13:29] | …and I start banging on the table so that he’ll look up. | 然后我开始敲桌子 希望他能抬头 |
[13:34] | Like I’m sitting there, and l… | 例如,我坐在这儿,然后我… |
[13:39] | He wouldn’t move. So then I started doing these yelping noises, like: | 他一动不动 于是我嚎叫了几声,就像… |
[13:48] | No reaction, because the guy is so focused, you see. | 毫无反应,因为他太专注了 |
[13:52] | He can just block out anything that’s going on around him. | 隔绝周围的所有事物 |
[13:55] | See, that’s how he played baseball. | 他就是这么打棒球的 |
[13:57] | He dunks like he hits. | 他浸起来就像击球一样 |
[14:00] | -So then what? -Well… | – 那么然后呢? – 然后… |
[14:02] | …then the waitress, she comes up and she tells me to shut up… | 然后女服务生过来让我闭嘴 |
[14:05] | …or they’re gonna throw me out. | 否则就把我扔出去 |
[14:07] | Why didn’t you just call out his name? | 你为什么不喊他的名字? |
[14:14] | What happened to you? | 你又怎么了? |
[14:19] | These kids called me a Mary. | 那帮小孩叫我玛丽 |
[14:22] | A what? | 叫你什么? |
[14:23] | I was jumping over a puddle. | 我跳过一个水坑 |
[14:26] | For some reason, I went like this: | 不知道为什么,我是这样跳的 |
[14:30] | And they called me a Mary. | 然后他们叫我玛丽 |
[14:32] | So I chased them and I tripped and I fell. | 然后我追他们 然后被绊倒了 |
[14:36] | Yeah, you know kids. They can be very perceptive. | 你也知道 小孩看人很准的 |
[14:40] | Hey, George. What is this? | 乔治这是什么? |
[14:42] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[14:44] | No, really. What is that? | 真的,这是什么啊? |
[14:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:52] | Oh, hi, Roy. | 你好,罗伊 |
[14:54] | What? | 什么? |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:58] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[15:00] | What can I do? | 我能帮上忙吗? |
[15:03] | I am so sorry. | 我感到非常抱歉 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:09] | That was Roy. He’s under investigation for insurance fraud. | 是罗伊 他因为保险作假正在接受调查 |
[15:26] | -I told you. -Told me what? | – 我告诉过你 – 告诉我什么? |
[15:28] | -I told you we shouldn’t do it. -I didn’t say anything. | – 我告诉过你咱不能这么做 – 我什么都没说啊 |
[15:31] | He’s got a house, a family. They could take away his license. | 他有房子,有家庭 他们会吊销他的执照 |
[15:34] | Three notes. How stupid was that? We never should’ve got three notes. | 三张证明,多傻啊 我们就不应该要 |
[15:38] | -Three notes? -Yeah. You, me and George. | – 三张证明? – 是的,你,我还有乔治 |
[15:41] | -You got me a note? -Yeah. | – 你给我开了一张证明? – 是的 |
[15:42] | -But I got my own note. -You what? | – 但我有自己的证明 – 你什么? |
[15:44] | -I got a note from my gynecologist. -Why’d you do that? | – 我的妇科医生给我开了一张 – 你为什么这么做? |
[15:47] | -I didn’t know you’d get me a note. -Of course I’d get you a note. | – 我不知道你给我弄了一张 – 我当然会给你弄一张 |
[15:50] | -You didn’t say anything. -Neither did you. | – 你可什么都没说 – 你也没说啊 |
[15:53] | That’s how he got caught. We sent in four notes from two doctors. | 他就是这么被发现的 咱用了两个医生开的四张证明 |
[15:56] | How could you do that to your friend? | 你怎么可以这样对自己的朋友? |
[15:59] | He’s got a wife, kids and a lot of other stuff. | 他有妻子,孩子 还有一大家子东西 |
[16:04] | Oh, yeah. | 啊…对啊 |
[16:12] | -Hi, Pam. -Hello. | – 嗨,帕姆 – 你好 |
[16:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:16] | I just thought maybe I could talk to Roy if… | 我能不能罗伊谈谈,如果不… |
[16:19] | Pam, did the x-ray from Mrs. Sloane…? | 帕姆,X光片是斯隆太太的吗? |
[16:22] | -Hi. -Hi, Roy. | – 嗨 – 嗨,罗伊 |
[16:24] | -How you doing? -Come on back. | – 怎么样? – 到后面来 |
[16:26] | I have a patient, but she’s under. | 我有个病人,但麻醉了 |
[16:28] | -I don’t even know what to say. -Me neither. | – 我都不知道该说什么 – 我也是 |
[16:31] | -I knew this would happen. -Me too. | – 我就知道会这样 – 我也是 |
[16:36] | I mean, the whole thing, it’s just… | 我是说,整个事,就是有点… |
[16:38] | -Tragic. -Well, it’s not tragic. | – 悲剧 – 不是悲剧 |
[16:40] | -No? -No. It’s… | – 不是? – 不是,是… |
[16:43] | -Unsettling? -Okay. | – 不安? – 是的 |
[16:45] | -I mean, what if they…? -I hope you’re both happy. | – 我是说,假如他们…? – 你们俩高兴了 |
[16:52] | I’m not happy. | 我不高兴 |
[16:54] | Me, neither. I’ve never been happy. | 我也是 我从小儿就不高兴 |
[16:59] | I mean, I’m happy sometimes, but not now. | 我有时候高兴 但不是现在 |
[17:02] | In college, maybe. | 也许上大学的时候吧 |
[17:05] | -Those were fun times. -Yeah, college was fun. | – 那时多有意思啊 – 是的,大学很有意思 |
[17:09] | You know the whole practice is in jeopardy. You know that. | 你知道整个诊所都可能不保 你知道的 |
[17:15] | -Don’t mind her. -Oh, please. I love her. | – 别管她 – 没事,我很喜欢她 |
[17:18] | I’ve just met her, but I’m very impressed. | 虽然是首次见面 但是印象深刻 |
[17:20] | I’ve never had a problem with these notes before. | 我从没有因为证明出过事 |
[17:23] | What’s gonna happen now? | 下一步会怎样? |
[17:25] | Nothing, as long as we get the physical therapist to go along with our story. | 没事,只要和理疗师商量好了 |
[17:28] | What? The physical therapist? Why? | 什么?理疗师?为什么? |
[17:30] | She has to say the complaint was related to a dental problem. | 她只需说是牙齿的毛病就好了 |
[17:37] | How you doing? | 感觉如何? |
[17:42] | Hi. Look, I know I don’t have an appointment… | 我知道我没有预约 |
[17:44] | …but it’s really important that I talk with Julianna. | 但是我很有必要跟她谈谈 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry. She’s not in. | 对不起,宋飞先生 她不在 |
[17:48] | I know she’s mad at me, but I really have to speak with her. | 我知道她生我的气 但是我真的得跟她谈谈 |
[17:51] | I told you she’s not here. | 我说了她不在 |
[17:53] | Look, you have to leave. | 请你离开 |
[17:55] | Wait a second. Don’t you…? | 等等,难道你…? |
[17:56] | Hi. Look, I don’t know what you think… | 嗨,我不知道你怎么想的… |
[17:58] | -Please. -But, you see… | – 请不要 – 但是,你看… |
[18:00] | Let me talk to you for a second. What I did is inadvertently… | 我们谈一谈吧,一小会 我都是无意说的 |
[18:03] | I treated you, so please just get out of the office. | 你的推拿已经结束了 请离开这 |
[18:06] | Can’t you listen to me? | 你就不能听我说说吗? |
[18:07] | Run, Billy! Run to the office and close the door. | 快跑,比利,到办公室把门关上! |
[18:10] | Call the police. | 叫警察 |
[18:12] | The police. | 警察 |
[18:14] | What is the…? | 这是怎么…? |
[18:16] | Hi, George. | 嗨,乔治 |
[18:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:21] | Raymond? | 雷蒙德? |
[18:26] | Well, I mean, it’s only a six-month probation. | 只不过是六个月的缓刑 |
[18:29] | It’s a slap on the wrist. | 只是轻微的惩罚 |
[18:30] | I still don’t see any dinner invitations forthcoming. | 我仍然没有 接到饭局邀请 |
[18:34] | Men have been popping into my sexual fantasies. | 男人已经开始出现 在我的性幻想里了 |
[18:39] | All of a sudden, I’ll be in the middle. | 突然间,我出现在中间 |
[18:42] | Of what? | 什么中间? |
[18:46] | And a guy will appear from out of nowhere. | 一个男人不知道从什么地方窜出来 |
[18:49] | I said, “Get out of here. | 我说,“滚” |
[18:50] | What do you want? You don’t belong here. “ | “你想干什么?你不属于这儿” |
[18:53] | -What do they do? -They talk back. | – 然后他们呢? – 他们回话 |
[18:56] | They go, ” Hey, George, how’s it going?” | 他们说,“嘿,乔治,怎么样?” |
[18:58] | I said, “Get the hell out of here.” | 我说,“快他妈滚” |
[19:00] | Hey, it’s the K-Man. | 是老K |
[19:06] | Maybe it’s time you got a different hobby. | 你也许是该换个爱好了 |
[19:09] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[19:13] | Just came from Roy’s. | 刚从罗伊那回来 |
[19:16] | I threw up from the gas. | 汽油味让我吐了 |
[19:22] | -Did he say anything? -No, no. He’s fine. | – 他说什么了没有? – 没有,没有,他很好 |
[19:27] | Oh, my God. It’s… | 哦,天啊,那是… |
[19:29] | -What? -Joe DiMaggio. | – 什么? – 乔・迪马吉奥 |
[19:31] | Having a cup of coffee. | 正在喝咖啡 |
[19:34] | -And he’s dunking. -Yeah. | – 他在浸呢 – 是的 |
[19:38] | Look at him. | 看啊 |
[19:40] | The Yankee Clipper. | 洋基快艇 (乔・迪马吉奥的绰号) |
[19:43] | Here. | 在这 |
[19:44] | You see? Now, that is a handsome man. | 你看到了? 这才是帅哥 |
[19:53] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[19:54] | Wait. Hold on a minute. Wait. | 等,等一下 |
[20:04] | See? I told you. | 看见了吧?我告诉过你的 |
[20:06] | What causes homophobia? | 什么导致了对同性恋的厌恶? |
[20:08] | What is it that makes a heterosexual man worry? | 是什么让异性恋的男性担心? |
[20:12] | I think it’s because men know that deep down… | 我觉得是因为男人知道 在内心深处… |
[20:17] | …we have weak sales resistance. | …我们经不起推销 |
[20:19] | We’re constantly buying shoes that hurt us, pants that don’t fit right. | 我们老是买些不舒服的鞋子 不合身的裤子 |
[20:23] | Men think, “Obviously, I can be talked into anything. | 男人认为,“很明显 推销什么我都可能接受” |
[20:27] | What if I accidentally wander into some sort of homosexual store… | 要是我偶然逛入 一家同性恋商场 |
[20:30] | …thinking it’s a shoe store, and the salesman goes: | 以为是鞋店 然后售货员说 |
[20:32] | ‘Just hold this guy’s hand, walk around the store. See how you feel. | “挽他的手逛逛,感受一下 |
[20:37] | No obligation, no pressure, just try it. | “不强迫,也不逼您,就随便试试 |
[20:41] | Would you like to see him in a sandal? “‘ | “你想不想看看他 穿上凉鞋什么样子?” |