时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It seems the way they design the car alarms… | 似乎设计汽车防盗系统的人 |
[00:05] | …is so that the car will behave as if it was a nervous, hysterical person. | 通常都将汽车设计成一个 神经紧张 歇斯底里般的人 |
[00:09] | Anyone goes near it, anyone disturbs it, it’s: | 一旦有人靠近碰它 便会 |
[00:13] | Lights flashing on and off, acting all crazy. | 车灯狂闪 状若癫狂 |
[00:16] | Not everyone wants to draw that much attention to themselves. | 但并不是所有人都想引人注目 |
[00:19] | Wouldn’t it be nice to have a car alarm that was more subtle? | 将汽车防盗系统设计得 更含蓄点不是更好吗? |
[00:21] | Maybe just, you know, somebody tries to break in, and it goes: | 比如说 有人想要偷车时 它会 “换位” |
[00:30] | “Excuse me?” | “对不起?” |
[00:32] | I would like a car alarm like that. | 那才是我想要的防盗系统 |
[00:40] | Do you believe this? | 真教人不敢相信 |
[00:42] | Car was parked right out front. | 车就停在外面 |
[00:44] | -Was the alarm on? -I don’t know. I guess it was on. | – 警报器开了吗? – 不知道 应该开着吧 |
[00:47] | I don’t know my alarm sound. I’m not tuned into it like it’s my son. | 我不晓得警报器的声音 它又不是我儿子 和我又没心灵感应 |
[00:51] | I don’t understand. How do these thieves start the car? | 我不明白 这些小偷怎么能发动车子呢? |
[00:54] | -They cross the wires or something. -Cross the wires? | – 他们接驳了线路之类的 – 接驳线路? |
[00:57] | I can’t even make a pot of spaghetti. | 我可连一锅意大利面都煮不出来 |
[01:00] | -Hey. -They stole my car. | – 嘿 – 他们偷了我的车 |
[01:02] | -Who did? -They did. | – 谁干的? – 他们干的 |
[01:04] | Was it more than just one? | 不止一个人吗? |
[01:06] | What should I do? Call the police? | 我该怎么办? 报警吗? |
[01:08] | What are they gonna do? | 他们又有啥办法呢? |
[01:11] | You know, I’d better call the car-phone company, cancel my service. | 我看我最好还是打给汽车电话公司 取消我的套餐好了 |
[01:15] | Maybe you should call your car phone. | 也许你该打给你的汽车电话 |
[01:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:20] | He’s probably driving it right now. | 也许他正开着呢 |
[01:22] | Wait a minute. Call the car phone. See what happens. | 等等 先拨汽车电话 看看到底怎么回事 |
[01:25] | -Are you serious? -Yeah, go ahead. Call. | – 你是说真的吗? – 当然 快拨 |
[01:27] | I don’t even know if I remember the number. | 我甚至不知道自己是否还记得号码 |
[01:30] | What do I say if he picks up? | 如果他接了我该说什么? |
[01:33] | -Hello. | -Hello. – 你好 – 你好 |
[01:35] | -Is this 555-8383? -I have no idea. | – 这个号码是555-8383吗? – 我也不大清楚 |
[01:40] | -Can I ask you a question? -Sure. | – 我能问你个问题吗? – 当然 |
[01:43] | -Did you steal my car? -Yes, I did. | – 是你偷了我的车吗? – 正是 |
[01:48] | -You did? -I did. | – 真的是你? – 真的是我 |
[01:50] | -But that’s my car. -I didn’t know it was yours. | – 但那是我的车 – 我当时可不知道那是你的 |
[01:54] | -What are you gonna do with it? -I don’t know. Drive around. | – 你要把我的车怎么着? – 不知道 先开着四处转转 |
[01:57] | -Then can I have it back? -No, I’m gonna k eep it. | – 那到时能还给我吗? – 不行 我要留着 |
[02:01] | Let me talk to him. Give it, give it, give it. | 让我来跟他谈 给我 给我 给我 |
[02:06] | -Hello. -Yeah, who’s this? | – 你好 – 你好 你是谁? |
[02:08] | -Kramer. -Hello, Kramer. | – 你好 克莱默 |
[02:10] | Listen, there’s a pair of gloves in the glove compartment. | 听着 小柜里有一副手套 |
[02:13] | Wait, hold it. | 等等 先别挂 |
[02:17] | -Brown ones? -Yeah. | – 棕色的? – 是的 |
[02:19] | Could you mail those to me? Or bring them by my building. | 你能将它们寄给我吗? 或是带来给我? |
[02:22] | -It’s 129 West 81 st Street. -129… Okay. | – 我住在西81街129号 – 129号…好的 |
[02:25] | All right, thanks a lot. Here’s Jerry. | 很好 那多谢了 杰瑞有话跟你说 |
[02:31] | Gloves. | 手套 |
[02:33] | -Hello. -Jerry. | – 你好 |
[02:36] | Yeah. Let me ask you a question. How do you cross those wires? | 我来问你个问题 你是怎么接驳那些线路的? |
[02:40] | I didn’t cross any wires. The k eys were in it. | 我并没短接 钥匙就插在上面 |
[02:42] | Sid left the keys in the car. All right, I gotta go. Drive carefully. | 席德把钥匙落在车上了 好了 我要挂了 当心点开 |
[02:48] | Hey, Jerry, when’s the last time you had a tune-up? Because I can’t find… | 嘿 杰瑞 你最近一次调试车子是什么时候? 因为我都找不到… |
[02:52] | -Sid left the keys in the car. -Who’s Sid? | – 席德把钥匙落在车上了 – 席德是谁? |
[02:55] | Guy in the neighbourhood. He parks cars on the block. | 这条街上的人 他在街区帮人泊车 |
[02:57] | -What do you mean? -He moves them from side to side… | – 你这是什么意思? -他将车从这边开到那边 |
[02:59] | …so you don’t get a ticket. -You pay him for that? | 这样你的车才不会被开罚单 – 你付钱给他干这? |
[03:02] | -Yeah. Like 50 bucks a month. -How many people does he do it for? | – 当然 大概50块一个月 – 他帮多少人泊车? |
[03:05] | -The whole block, 40,50 cars. -He only works three hours a day. | – 整个街区 四五十辆车子 – 他一天只工作3个小时 |
[03:09] | He makes a fortune. He’s been doing that for years, right, Jerry? | 他发财了 他干这活有些年头了 对吧 杰瑞? |
[03:13] | Could anybody do that? | 这事谁都可以做吗? |
[03:14] | -Hey, Sid. What happened? -I’m sorry, Jerry. | – 嘿 席德 怎么回事? – 我很抱歉 杰瑞 |
[03:18] | Maybe I’m too old for this stuff. | 也许我已经老得干不动这活了 |
[03:19] | You left the keys in the car? | 你把钥匙留在车上了? |
[03:21] | Well, they’re making that Woody Allen movie on the block… | 是吗 街上正在拍伍迪艾伦那部电影 |
[03:24] | …and all those people and trucks everywhere… | 到处都挤满了人和车子 |
[03:27] | …and when I saw him, I must’ve been distracted. | 当我见到他时 我一定是分心了 |
[03:29] | -You know I’m in that movie. -You’re what? | – 你知道吗 我也是这部戏的演员 – 你干嘛了? |
[03:31] | -Yeah, I’m an extra. -How’d you get that? | – 我是个临时演员? – 你怎么得到这个机会的? |
[03:34] | Well, I was just watching them film yesterday, and some guy asked me. | 是这样的 昨天我正在那凑热闹 然后有人过来问我 |
[03:37] | -Right out of the clear blue sky? -Clear blue sky. | – 就这么简单? – 就这么简单 |
[03:41] | -Why didn’t they ask me? -I got a quality. | – 为什么他们没问我? – 因为他们有眼光 |
[03:44] | -Hey, Jerry, you got insurance, right? -Yeah, but no car. I’ll have to rent one. | – 嘿 杰瑞 你买保险了吧? – 是啊 但我没车了 我得去租一辆 |
[03:49] | I’m going to visit my sister in Virginia next Wednesday… | 我下个礼拜三要去维吉尼亚看我妹妹 |
[03:51] | …for a week, so I can’t park it. | 逗留一周 这期间我没法泊车了 |
[03:53] | -This Wednesday? -No, next Wednesday. | – 这个礼拜三? – 不 下个礼拜三 |
[03:55] | Week after this Wednesday. | 这个礼拜三之后的下一周 |
[03:57] | But the Wednesday two days from now is the next Wednesday. | 但是两天之后就到下个礼拜三了 |
[04:01] | If I meant this Wednesday, I would’ve said this Wednesday. | 如果我指的是这个礼拜三 那我就会说是这个礼拜三 |
[04:03] | It’s the week after this Wednesday. | 是这个礼拜三之后的下一周 |
[04:08] | Sid, who’s gonna move the cars while you’re away? | 席德 你走后谁帮你泊车呢? |
[04:10] | Whoever wants to move them. What do I care who moves them? | 谁爱干就干 我管那么多干嘛 |
[04:13] | They can move themselves if they want. | 如果他们想泊 自己泊就好了 |
[04:15] | Maybe I could move them until you get back. | 也许在你回来前 我能帮你泊车 |
[04:17] | What’s a young man like you want to move cars for? You don’t work? | 像你这样的年轻小伙干嘛去泊车? 你不用工作吗? |
[04:21] | I’m in a transition phase right now. | 目前我正处于过渡阶段 |
[04:23] | Well, if you want to move the cars, move the cars. | 是吗 如果你想泊 那就泊吧 |
[04:26] | -Just don’t forget to take the keys out. -All right. | – 只是别忘了把车钥匙取出来 – 好的 |
[04:32] | Hello. Yeah, the defroster’s the one on the bottom. | 你好 对 防霜装置就是底下那个 |
[04:36] | Just slide it all the way over. | 你一直滑到底就是了 |
[04:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:41] | I’m in awe of his intellect. When he talks, it sounds like… | 他的智商教我感到害怕 当他说话时 听起来就像是 |
[04:44] | …he’s reading from one of his novels. -Owen March. I never heard of him. | – 他在念自己的一本小说 – 欧文・马其? 我从没听说过他 |
[04:47] | -Well, he’s not a baseball player. -Yeah, that’s true. | – 得了 他又不是棒球选手 – 这话倒也不假 |
[04:51] | -It sounds like it’s going pretty good. -Yeah. Well, there is one little problem. | – 听起来你俩进展相当顺利嘛 – 那是 不过 有点小问题 |
[04:55] | -What’s that? -He’s 66 years old. | – 什么问题? – 他已经芳龄66了 |
[04:58] | Next, please. | 麻烦下一位 |
[05:00] | Go. Go. She… | 去 去 |
[05:02] | Go. Come on. | 走 快点 |
[05:04] | Can I help you? Name, please. | 有什么可以效劳的吗? 麻烦报一下名字 |
[05:05] | Seinfeld. I made a reservation for a midsize, and she’s a small. | 宋飞 我预订了一辆中型车 她则是小型的 |
[05:12] | -I’m kidding around, of course. -Yes. | – 我开玩笑啦 – 嗯 |
[05:15] | Okay, let’s see here. | 好的 我来查查看 |
[05:16] | -Sixty-six years old? -Yeah, well, he’s in perfect health. | – 66岁高龄? – 对 不过他身体好得很 |
[05:21] | He works out. He’s vibrant. You’d really like him. | 他有锻炼身体 精力相当充沛 你一定会喜欢他的 |
[05:24] | Why do people always say that? I hate everybody. Why would I like him? | 为什么人们总爱这么说? 我讨厌所有人 我为什么会喜欢他呢? |
[05:28] | Could you go out with a 66-year-old woman? | 你怎么想的 你会不会 和一个66岁的老女人出去约会呢 |
[05:30] | Well, I’ll tell you, she would have to be really vibrant. | 那么 我只得说 她得要非常有活力才行 |
[05:36] | So vibrant she’d be spinning. | 太有活力了 肯定嗑药了 |
[05:39] | I’m sorry. We have no midsize available at the moment. | 很抱歉 我们目前没有中型车租给您 |
[05:42] | I made a reservation. Do you have my reservation? | 我预定过了 你那有我的订单吧? |
[05:44] | Yes, we do. Unfortunately, we ran out of cars. | 有的 不凑巧的是 车子都租出去了 |
[05:48] | But the reservation keeps the car here. | 但既然预订了 车子就该呆着不动啊 |
[05:50] | That’s why you have the reservation. | 这才叫预订啊 |
[05:53] | -I know why we have reservations. -I don’t think you do. | – 我很清楚什么叫预订 – 我可不这么想 |
[06:00] | If you did, I’d have a car. | 如果你清楚的话 我就租到车子了 |
[06:03] | See, you know how to take the reservation. | 是这么一回事 你只懂得接受预订 |
[06:05] | You just don’t know how to hold the reservation. | 并不懂得如何保留预订 |
[06:08] | And that’s really the most important part of the reservation, the holding. | 而这正是预订最重要的部分 保留 |
[06:13] | Anybody can just take them. | 随便谁都可以接受预订 |
[06:17] | Let me speak with my supervisor. | 让我找主管商量一下 |
[06:20] | Well, here we go. | 这下好了 |
[06:22] | The supervisor. | 主管 |
[06:24] | -Know what she’s saying over there? -What? | – 你知道她在那边说些什么吗? – 说什么呢? |
[06:26] | “Hey, Marge, see those two people? They think I’m talking to you. | “嘿 玛姬 看见那边那两个人没? 他们以为我在和你说话” |
[06:29] | So you pretend like you’re talking to me. Okay, now you start talking. “ | “所以你假装正在和我说话 好的 现在 你先讲” |
[06:33] | “You mean like this? So it looks like I’m saying something, but I’m not.” | “你指像这样吗? 看上去我像是在谈话 但实际上并没有” |
[06:36] | “Say something else, and they won’t yell at me… | “说点别的东西 这样等下他们才不会对我发脾气” |
[06:39] | …because they thought I was checking with you. “ | “因为他们以为我正在和你商量” |
[06:41] | “Okay, I think that’s enough. See you later.” | “好了 我想戏演得差不多了 待会见” |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. My supervisor says there’s nothing we can do. | 我很抱歉 主管说对此无能为力 |
[06:47] | Yeah, it looked like you were in a real conversation over there. | 是啊 说得好像你俩还真谈过话似的 |
[06:50] | Well, we do have a compact if you would like that. | 好的 我们还有一辆小型车 如果你愿意的话 |
[06:52] | -Fine. -All right. | – 好的 – 那好 |
[06:54] | Well, we have a blue Ford Escort for you, Mr. Seinfeld. | 我们可以向您提供一辆蓝色福特Escort 宋飞先生 |
[06:58] | -Would you like insurance? -Yeah, give me the insurance… | – 您要买保险吗? – 好的 我买一份 |
[07:01] | …because I am gonna beat the hell out of this thing. | 因为我要将这车砸个稀巴烂 |
[07:07] | Please fill this out. | 麻烦填完这张表格 |
[07:10] | Do you think I’m making a big mistake? | 那你有觉得我犯了个大错吗? |
[07:13] | If you enjoy being with him, that’s what’s important. | 如果你喜欢和他在一起的话 这才是最重要的 |
[07:15] | I love being with him. I mean, I like being with him. | 我爱和他在一起 我是指 我喜欢和他在一起 |
[07:20] | It’s okay being with him. | 和他在一起也没啥不好 |
[07:23] | -I just don’t enjoy being with him. -Well, that’s what important. | – 我不喜欢和他在一起 – 这才是最重要的 |
[07:27] | I’m meeting him for lunch at Chadway’s. | 我和他约了在查威餐厅吃午饭 |
[07:29] | Do I have to break up face to face, or can I just do it over the phone? | 我非得当面跟他分手吗? 就不能在电话里解决吗? |
[07:32] | -How many times have you been out? -Seven. | – 你和他约会过几次? – 7次 |
[07:35] | Face to face. | 面对面 |
[07:37] | Seven dates is a face-to-face breakup? | 7次约会就得当面分手? |
[07:39] | If it was six, I could’ve let you go. | 如果只有6次 我就放你一马了 |
[07:42] | But seven, I’m afraid, is over the limit. | 但是 7次的话 恐怕 就超标了 |
[07:46] | Unless, of course, there was no sex. | 除非 你们俩没上过床 |
[07:54] | How’s the pasta over there? | 那家餐馆的意大利面好吃吗? |
[07:59] | What is going on out there? | 外面什么回事? |
[08:00] | I need a bucket of water. I got a car overheating. | 给我一桶水 有一辆车过热了 |
[08:03] | I got an alarm that won’t go off. | 还有一辆车的警报器关不掉 |
[08:04] | I’m pressing one. I’m pressing two. Nothing. | 我按1 我按2 都不管用 |
[08:07] | What do I do? Help me. Help me. | 我该怎么办? 救救我 救救我 |
[08:16] | They were supposed to do my scene today. | 他们本打算今天拍我的戏份 |
[08:18] | -Today? -Yeah. | – 今天? – 是的 |
[08:20] | They said they wanted me to walk down the block carrying this bag of groceries. | 他们说 他们想让我抱着一大袋食品 走在街上 |
[08:24] | So I start to walk, and I trip. And the grocery bag goes flying… | 于是我开始走着 然后我被绊倒了 食品袋一下子飞了出去 |
[08:28] | …and Woody starts laughing. -He was laughing? | 然后伍迪开始笑 – 他在笑? |
[08:31] | Oh, yeah. He was drinking something. It started to come out of his nose. | 正是 他当时正在喝东西 然后从鼻子那喷了出来 |
[08:34] | -So then what? -Well, I got a line in the movie! | – 那接着呢? – 我拿到了那部电影的台词! |
[08:37] | -Get out! -That’s great. | – 不是吧 – 这太棒了 |
[08:41] | You got a line in a Woody Allen movie? | 你在伍迪艾伦的电影里拿到了台词? |
[08:44] | -Pretty good, huh? -You’re in the movie? | – 相当棒是吧? – 你被拍进电影了? |
[08:48] | -Is he in the scene? -Yeah, it’s me and him. | – 有他的镜头吗? – 有啊 他和我一起 |
[08:51] | I might have a new career on my hands, huh? | 也许崭新的职业生涯就掌握在我手里 对吧? |
[08:53] | You mean “a career.” | 你是指”第一个职业生涯”吧? |
[08:58] | -So was Mia Farrow there? -I didn’t see him. | – 米亚・法罗有在场吗? – 我没见到他 |
[09:03] | -What’s your line? -Well, okay, I’m there with Woody… | – 你的台词是什么? – 好的 是这样的 我和伍迪待在一起 |
[09:06] | …you know. I’m at this bar, and, you know, it’s Woody Allen. | 你知道的 我在一家酒吧里 你知道 那可是伍迪艾伦 |
[09:10] | -Did I mention that? -We got it. We got it. | – 我有提到这点吗? – 我们晓得了 晓得了 |
[09:12] | And I’m sitting there with Woody, and I turn to him and I go: | 我和伍迪坐在一起 然后我转向他说: |
[09:15] | Boy, these pretzels are making me thirsty. | 伙计 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[09:20] | -Is that how you’re gonna say it? -No, no. I’m working on it. | – 你就这样说? – 不 不 我还在研究 |
[09:25] | Do it like this. | 这么说 |
[09:27] | -These pretzels are making me thirsty. -No. | – 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 – 不行 |
[09:30] | -These pretzels are making me thirsty. -No, no. See, that’s no good. | – 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 – 不 不 这样说不好 |
[09:36] | You don’t know how to act. | 你不懂得如何演戏 |
[09:38] | These pretzels… | 这些椒盐卷饼 |
[09:41] | …are making me thirsty! | 真教我口干舌燥! |
[09:46] | -That was no good? -I didn’t say anything. | – 这还不够好? – 我啥也没说啊 |
[09:49] | All right, I’m gonna go break up with Owen. | 好了 我要去和欧文分手了 |
[09:52] | What was wrong with that? I had a different interpretation. | 我说得不好吗? 我对这句话的诠释很独特 |
[09:56] | Do you know anything about this pretzel guy? | 你了解那位吃椒盐卷饼的人吗? |
[09:58] | Maybe he’s been in the bar a long time… | 也许他已经坐在那很久了 |
[10:00] | …and he’s really depressed because he has no job, and no woman… | 他是如此的沮丧 因为他没有工作 没有女人 |
[10:03] | …and he’s parking cars for a living! | 他得靠泊车混饭吃! |
[10:05] | All right! All right! Shut up! Shut up! | 好了! 好了! 闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[10:09] | I hear you! I’m coming down! These pretzels are making me thirsty! | 我听见了! 我马上就下来! 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[10:15] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[10:22] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[10:25] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[10:26] | Boy, he took it hard. | 伙计 他可被你伤得够深的 |
[10:31] | We were walking down the block… | 我们正在沿着街散步 |
[10:33] | …I was about to break up with him, then he started to twitch. | 我正要和他提出分手 他突然抽搐了 |
[10:36] | Yes, I need an ambulance at 129 West 81 st Street, Apartment 5A. | 是的 我需要一辆救护车 地点是西81街129号 5楼A室 |
[10:40] | -Tell them to hurry. Hurry! -It’s an ambulance. | – 让他们快点 快点! – 那是救护车 |
[10:44] | I don’t know, but he’s unconscious. | 我不知道 但他现在昏迷了 |
[10:47] | These pretzels are making me thirsty. | 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[10:52] | These pretzels are making me thirsty. | 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[10:54] | -Kramer. -What happened here? | – 这事怎么回事? |
[10:56] | I don’t know. What should we do? We called an ambulance. | 我不知道 我们该怎么办 我们叫了救护车 |
[10:58] | -Anyone know first aid? -Do something with the extremities. | – 谁懂得急救吗? – 我们是不是该帮他手脚做点什么? |
[11:01] | -What extremities? -What’s an extremity? | – 什么手脚? – 什么是手脚? |
[11:03] | You raise the feet, get blood to the head. | 把脚抬起来 让血液回流到头部 |
[11:05] | You raise the head, get blood to the feet. | 把头抬起来 让血液回流到脚底 |
[11:07] | Okay, what about a cold compress? They always do that. | 好的 那么冷敷怎样? 他们一向是这么做的 |
[11:10] | -I don’t have a washcloth. -Use a paper towel. | – 我没毛巾 – 用厨房纸巾啊 |
[11:11] | -You can’t put that on his head. -What about a big sponge? | – 把那放在他头上可不行 – 那大块海绵呢? |
[11:14] | -How you gonna hold it on there? -Use a belt. | – 那你要怎么把它固定在额头上? – 用皮带 |
[11:16] | No, no, no. That’ll… It’ll drip all over him. | 不 不 不 那样会滴到他脸上 |
[11:20] | -Should we walk him around? -I’ve seen them do that. | – 我们是不是带他走上几步? – 我见他们那样做过 |
[11:22] | -That’s for a drug overdose. -Maybe that’s what he’s got. | – 那是嗑药过量的做法 – 也许他就是嗑药过量了 |
[11:25] | No, I just had lunch with him. He didn’t leave the table. | 不可能 我刚和他吃午饭 他没离开过桌子 |
[11:27] | Well, he could’ve dropped acid when you weren’t looking. | 是吗 他可能趁你不注意时 往菜里下药了 |
[11:31] | He is not a drug addict. | 他不是个瘾君子 |
[11:33] | Maybe he’s diabetic. He might just need a cookie or something. | 也许他是个糖尿病患者 也许他只需要吃块饼干之类的 |
[11:36] | -A cookie! -Can you give him a cookie? | – 饼干! – 你能给我一块饼干吗? |
[11:39] | -How’s he gonna chew it? -Move his teeth. Worked for my uncle. | – 他要怎么嚼呢? – 操纵他的牙齿 我叔叔也出过状况 |
[11:42] | The sugar revived him. | 糖救醒了他 |
[11:47] | Careful, you’re getting crumbs all over him. | 小心点 你弄得他满嘴饼干屑 |
[11:49] | I’ve got him chewing, but I don’t think he’s gonna swallow. | 我让他咀嚼了 但是我不觉得他能吞得下去 |
[11:52] | Let’s put a few cookies in a blender and he could drink it. | 那我们把饼干放进搅拌机里 这样他就能喝下去了 |
[11:55] | -Cookies don’t liquefy. -They do. You can liquefy a cookie. | – 饼干又不能液化 – 当然能 饼干当然能液化 |
[11:58] | -I’ll get the blender. -I don’t have a blender. | – 我去找搅拌机 – 我没有搅拌机 |
[12:00] | -You’ve got a blender. -I’d know if I had a blender. | – 你有搅拌机 – 如果我有搅拌机的话 我会知道的 |
[12:03] | Where is the ambulance?! | 救护车怎么还没来?! |
[12:13] | Hello, yes. I called for an ambulance like 35 minutes ago. | 你好 是的 我35分钟前叫了辆救护车 |
[12:16] | I can’t believe what’s going on out here. | 我真不敢相信外面发生了什么 |
[12:18] | This is an emergency. What’s taking so long? | 这是紧急情况 你们怎么这么久还没到? |
[12:21] | Wait a second. Maybe that’s them. | 等等 可能是他们到了 |
[12:23] | -Hello. -Paramedics. | – 你好 – 护理人员 |
[12:25] | Come on up. Okay, they’re here. | 马上来 好的 他们到了 |
[12:30] | He seems to be breathing. | 他好像在呼吸 |
[12:34] | You know, I’ve got to tell you, he’s a pretty good-looking guy. | 你知道吗 我得跟你说 他长得是挺英俊的 |
[12:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:39] | Those eyebrows could use a trimming. You ever mention that? | 那些眉毛可以稍微修剪一下 你有提起过吗? |
[12:41] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[12:43] | I mean, because, come on, they’re running wild there. | 我是指 你瞧瞧 它们长得不够整齐 |
[12:46] | -It’s not an easy thing to bring up. -Yeah, that’s true. | – 这事不好开口 – 这话倒是不假 |
[12:49] | You should see his bathrobe, man. It’s all silk. | 你真该看看他的浴袍 伙计 全是丝质的 |
[12:52] | Yeah. Does he wear slippers. I bet he wears slippers. | 他穿拖鞋吗? 我赌他一定穿 |
[12:54] | -He does. How’d you know that? -I could tell. | – 他有穿 你怎么知道的 – 我看得出来 |
[13:00] | What happened? What took you so long? | 怎么回事? 你们怎么这么久才来? |
[13:01] | We got here 20 minutes ago, but we couldn’t move. | 我们20分钟前就到了 但我们根本前进不了 |
[13:04] | The intersection is gridlocked. I’ve never seen anything like it. | 十字路口已经被堵死了 我以前从没遇过这种情况 |
[13:07] | Finally we make the turn, and this guy who was triple-parking cars… | 终于 我们转了个弯 然而一个 泊车的家伙 |
[13:10] | …slammed into us with a blue Escort. -Blue Escort? | – 驾着一辆蓝色Escort狠狠地撞上了我们 – 蓝色Escort? |
[13:14] | -That’s my rent-a-car! -Oh, man. | – 那是我租的车! – 噢 伙计 |
[13:16] | What happened to the car? | 我的车怎样了? |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. You don’t know what’s going on out there! | 我很抱歉 你根本不了解 当时是什么情况 |
[13:21] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[13:22] | -This guy I’m seeing. -What happened? | – 和我约会的家伙 – 出什么事了? |
[13:24] | -We don’t know. -Who put cookies in his mouth? | – 我们不知道 – 谁把饼干倒进他嘴里的? |
[13:28] | -Cookies? -You’re not supposed to do that. | – 饼干? – 你们不该那么做 |
[13:31] | -So how’d you hit the car? -I was moving it across the street. | – 你怎么会撞车的? – 我正要将车子开过街道 |
[13:34] | I looked up and I saw Woody Allen. I got all distracted. | 我向前一看 结果看到了伍迪艾伦 我分神了 |
[13:37] | -It’s not even my car. It’s a rental. -What are you doing out there? | – 那连我的车子都算不上 是租来的 – 你在外面都干了些什么? |
[13:40] | You’re holding up the production of the movie. | 你拖累了电影的整个制作进程 |
[13:42] | We can’t shoot, and Woody, he’s really mad at you. | 我们根本没法拍 伍迪对你很发火 |
[13:45] | Woody mentioned me? What did he say? | 伍迪提到我了? 他是怎么说的? |
[13:47] | He said, “Who’s the moron who’s got the street all screwed up?” | 他说:“是哪个白痴把整条街弄得一团糟的?” |
[13:51] | Should I apologize to Woody? | 我是不是该去向伍迪道歉呢? |
[13:54] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好了 这么办吧 |
[13:56] | Next time I talk to him, maybe I’ll bring it up. | 下次我跟他谈话时 也许我能帮你说几句好话 |
[13:59] | I’ll feel him out. | 我会摸清他的 |
[14:02] | What do you think first aid was like hundreds of years ago? | 你们觉得数百年前的急救 会是什么样子呢? |
[14:06] | I mean, they had no medicine, no drugs… | 我是说 他们没有任何医术 没有任何药物 |
[14:08] | …no technology, no equipment. Basically, they were there first. | 没有任何技术 没有任何仪器 基本上 他们是最先来的 |
[14:11] | That was it. That was the whole first aid. They sit with you. | 就这样 这就是他们全部的急救 他们和你坐在一起 |
[14:14] | That’s all they could do. “Can you help me?” | 他们所能做的只有这些 “有什么可以帮你吗?” |
[14:16] | “No, we can’t help you, but we were the first ones here. | “不行 我们帮不了你 但我们是最先来的” |
[14:20] | Did you see our truck? ‘First aid.’ That’s our motto. | 你看到我们的卡车没? “急救”两个字 那正是我们的座右铭 |
[14:23] | We show up before anybody. “ | 我们来得比任何人都早 |
[14:25] | You didn’t say you didn’t know how to drive. | 你可没说你不会开车 |
[14:27] | -Should’ve mentioned that. -Well, I know how to drive. | – 你该说清楚 – 我懂开车 |
[14:30] | Then how did all those cars get damaged? | 那怎么这么多车被碰坏了? |
[14:32] | Why are people calling me up, screaming on the phone? | 为什么一直有人打我电话 冲着我大嚷大叫? |
[14:35] | -Most of them cancelled out on me. -Can I get anybody anything? | – 他们中的许多人现在都不找我泊车了 – 你们要喝点什么吗? |
[14:38] | Moving cars from one side to the other… | 把车子从一边开到另一边 |
[14:40] | …don’t take no more sense than putting on a pair of pants. | 跟穿条裤子一样简单 |
[14:44] | My question to you is: Who’s putting your pants on? | 我问你的问题就是: 是谁帮你穿裤子的? |
[14:48] | -I put my pants on, Sid. -I don’t believe you. | – 我自己穿的 席德 – 我可不相信 |
[14:51] | You can put your pants on, you can move cars. | 你要是会穿裤子 那你就会开车 |
[14:53] | I don’t want to get into a big dispute about the pants. | 我不想就裤子争执不休 |
[14:56] | Who’s gonna send money to my sister in Virginia? | 这下谁给我维吉尼亚的妹妹寄钱? |
[14:58] | Her little boy needs surgery on his foot. | 她的小男孩需要动脚部手术 |
[15:01] | He’ll be walking around with a limp, because you can’t park a few cars. | 他将要一瘸一拐地走路 就因为你连停车都不会 |
[15:05] | Maybe I could call my father. | 也许我可以给我爸爸打个电话 |
[15:08] | -Hey, you seen the paper yet? -Interestingly enough, no… | – 嘿 你看报纸没? – 有趣得很 还没 |
[15:12] | …inasmuch as it is my paper. | 因为这是我的报纸 |
[15:15] | There’s an article on that writer. | 上面有篇那个作家的文章 |
[15:17] | “Owen March, prominent author and essayist, suffered a stroke yesterday… | “欧文・马其 著名作家及评论家 于昨日…” |
[15:20] | …in the Upper West Side apartment of a friend. “ | “在上西区一个朋友的家中突然中风” |
[15:23] | That’s the guy that was here. You’re the friend. | 就是昨天躺在这里的那个家伙 朋友指的就是你 |
[15:26] | Thanks. “The extent of the damage would’ve been far less severe… | 谢谢 “若是护理人员能早点到达” |
[15:30] | …had paramedics been able to reach him sooner. “ | “其症状将会大为减轻” |
[15:34] | -Oh, Lord. -“The commotion also delayed… | – 噢 我的天啊 – “这场混乱同时耽误了 |
[15:37] | …production of a Woody Allen movie that was shooting up the block. | 伍迪艾伦正于当区拍摄的电影的制作进程 |
[15:41] | A spokeswoman for the legendary filmmaker… | 这位著名电影制片人的女代言人 |
[15:43] | …said that Mr. Allen was extremely agitated… | 讲到 艾伦先生对此情绪激动 |
[15:45] | …and wondered if his days of shooting movies in New York were over. “ | 并考虑其在纽约拍片的惯例是否就此结束 |
[15:50] | Five seconds. | 5秒 |
[15:52] | Jerry, I was five seconds away from breaking up with him. | 杰瑞 我只差5秒就 马上要跟他提出分手了 |
[15:55] | Five seconds! The next words out of my mouth were, “Owen, it’s over.” | 5秒! 从我嘴里吐出来的下一句话 将是 “欧文 我们结束了” |
[16:00] | -Can he communicate? -Yeah. Well, he nods. | – 他还能与人交流吗? – 还行 他会点头 |
[16:04] | And I think he understands me. | 我想他能听明白我说的话 |
[16:05] | He seems to enjoy it when I read to him. | 他似乎相当喜欢 我给他阅读文章 |
[16:09] | All right, she’s free. | 好了 她有空了 |
[16:13] | Hi, I called before. My car got smashed. | 嗨 我之前打过电话 我的车被撞烂了 |
[16:16] | So listen. What should I do? If I break up with him now… | 你听我说 我该怎么办好呢? 如果我现在和他提出分手 |
[16:19] | …it’ll look like I’m abandoning him. I’ll be ostracized from the community. | 感觉我像是在抛弃他 我会被社会所唾弃的 |
[16:23] | What community? There’s a community? | 什么社会? 有这样的社会吗? |
[16:25] | Of course there’s a community. | 当然有 |
[16:27] | All these years, I’m living in a community, I had no idea. | 这么多年来 我一直活在社会当中 我完全蒙在鼓里 |
[16:30] | Sir, the estimate on the damage to your car is $2866. | 先生 您车子的损坏估价是2866美元 |
[16:35] | -I got the insurance and everything… -Yes, now, in your report… | – 我买了保险 我啥都买了 – 是的 但是 你在报告中提到 |
[16:38] | …you said you weren’t the driver at the time of the accident. | 发生事故时 并不是你本人在开车 |
[16:41] | Somebody else was driving it. | 说得对 是其他人在开车 |
[16:42] | All right, well, sir, you’re only covered for when you’re driving the car. | 好的 那么 先生 只有在您本人驾车时 保险才会生效 |
[16:46] | What’s that? | 你说什么? |
[16:49] | -You’re not covered for other drivers. -Other drivers? | – 您的保险并不覆盖他人开车这种情况 – 他人开车? |
[16:52] | Your whole business is based on other drivers. It’s a rented car. | 你们的生意就是基于他人开车而经营的 这是辆租车 |
[16:55] | That’s who’s driving it. Other drivers. | 开车的人就是他人 |
[16:58] | Doesn’t my credit card cover me? | 我的信用卡也不能提供保障吗? |
[17:00] | -Not that particular one. -I got a hundred cards. | – 除非是指定的那张 – 我多得很 |
[17:03] | Here, here. Pick a card. Take any card you want. | 这儿 这儿 你挑一张 你随便挑 |
[17:05] | Go ahead. Whichever one. I don’t care. | 动手吧 请随便 我不介意 |
[17:07] | -Lf you had read the rental agreement… -Did you see the size of that document? | – 先生 如果你已读过租赁协议 – 你见过那份文件有多厚吗? |
[17:11] | It’s like the Declaration of Independence. Who’s gonna read that? | 简直就像是一本独立宣言 谁会读那鬼玩意? |
[17:14] | Mr. Seinfeld, as it stands right now, you are not covered for that damage… | 宋飞先生 现在情况是这样 您的保险并不覆盖此次的损坏 |
[17:18] | …and there is absolutely nothing that can be done about that. | 对此我们也完全无能为力 |
[17:23] | These pretzels are making me thirsty. | 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[17:34] | It’s good, isn’t it? | 很好吃吧 不是吗? |
[17:36] | Yankee bean. | 北方大豆 |
[17:39] | Why Yankee bean, huh? | 为什么叫北方大豆呢? |
[17:42] | Don’t they have beans in the South? | 难道南方不产大豆吗? |
[17:45] | I mean, if you order Yankee bean in the South, are they offended? | 我是说 如果你到南方订购北方大豆 他们会不会很生气呢? |
[17:52] | Yank ee bean. Yank ee bean. | 北方大豆 北方大豆 |
[17:56] | I lik e my Yank ee bean. | 我喜欢我的北方大豆 |
[18:10] | Owen… | |
[18:17] | …I think we have to talk. | 我想我们得谈谈 |
[18:20] | I mean, I have to talk. | 我是说 我必须得谈谈 |
[18:23] | It would be nice if we could, but, you know, whatever. | 如果你也能开口就好了 但是 算了 管他的 |
[18:31] | Don’t get me wrong. I like coming here and feeding you… | 别误会我 我喜欢到这来 喂你食物 |
[18:36] | …and cleaning a little, and paying your bills. | 打扫一下屋子 帮你付付账单 |
[18:39] | I mean, that’s good stuff. Good stuff. | 我是说 干这些都挺好的 挺好的 |
[18:44] | I have a wonderful time when I’m with you. Wonderful! | 我和你在一起的那段时光非常美妙 美妙无比! |
[18:50] | But at this point in my life, I’m not really sure… | 但是在我人生的目前阶段 我并不肯定 |
[18:53] | …that I’m ready to make a commitment to one person. | 自己已经准备好向他人许下诺言 |
[18:58] | I’m just not really sure that we have enough in common. | 我只是不肯定我们之间 是否有足够的共同点 |
[19:01] | I mean, for example: | 比如说吧: |
[19:04] | I like running in the park… | 我喜欢在公园跑步 |
[19:08] | …bicycling… | 骑单车 |
[19:09] | …roller-skating, tennis and skiing… | 滑旱冰 打网球和滑雪 |
[19:14] | And, well… | 那么 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna be brutally honest with you now. | 现在我要狠心跟你说实话了 |
[19:20] | It’s a bitch to get here. It’s two subways. | 来这里很受罪 我要坐两路地铁 |
[19:23] | I have to transfer at 42nd Street to take the double-R. | 我要在42街下车然后转乘双R地铁 |
[19:28] | Anyway, I mean, this doesn’t mean we can’t be friends. | 不管怎么说 这并不意味着 我们不能做朋友 |
[19:34] | These pretzels are making me thirsty. | 这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥 |
[19:43] | Can you die from an odour? | 你会死于臭气吗? |
[19:45] | I mean, if you were locked in a vomitorium for two weeks… | 我是说 如果你被关在呕吐室里 两个礼拜 |
[19:49] | …could you die from the odour? -An overdose of odour. Good question. | – 你会被臭味给熏死吗? – 吸入臭气过量 好问题 |
[19:53] | Do I smell? | 我身上很臭吗? |
[19:56] | No, no, no. I was just down at the 42nd Street subway today. | 不 不 不 只是我今天在42街搭了趟地铁 |
[20:00] | It is disgusting. | 真是恶心 |
[20:03] | Guess who I bumped into? Owen. | 你猜我遇到谁了? 欧文 |
[20:05] | -He’s all right? -Yeah, he’s almost fully recovered. | – 他痊愈了? – 是啊 他差不多全好了 |
[20:08] | Told me he was just using me for sex. | 他告诉我 他只为了性跟我在一起 |
[20:13] | -Let me get that. -I got it. | – 我来买单 – 让我来 |
[20:15] | -Please. -Let me. I smashed your car. | – 拜托 – 让我来 我撞烂了你的车子 |
[20:17] | It cost you over $2000. | 花了你2000多块钱 |
[20:19] | Yeah, a cup of coffee should cover it. | 是啊 一杯咖啡就能抵那么多钱了 |
[20:23] | -Oh, man. -What are you doing here? | – 噢 伙计 – 你在这干嘛? |
[20:27] | I got fired from the movie. | 我被剧组开除了 |
[20:28] | -Get out of here. What? -What? | – 不是吧 怎么了? – 怎么了? |
[20:30] | Well, you know, they were going to shoot it today. | 你们知道的 他们本打算今天拍片 |
[20:32] | We rehearsed it twice, and then Woody yells, “Action.” | 我们排练了两次 然后伍迪喊道 “开拍” |
[20:36] | I turn to him and I say: | 我转向他 然后说: |
[20:37] | “These pretzels are making me thirsty.” | “这些椒盐卷饼真教我口干舌燥” |
[20:40] | -Right. -Then I took a swig of beer… | – 对 – 然后我喝了一大口啤酒 |
[20:42] | …and I slammed the glass down on the bar, and it shattered. | 将玻璃杯狠狠地砸向吧台 接着玻璃杯碎了 |
[20:47] | Well, one of the pieces must’ve hit Woody… | 其中的一片一定是割到了伍迪 |
[20:51] | …and he started crying. | 他开始大哭 |
[20:54] | And he yells out, “I’m bleeding,” and he runs off. | 接着他大喊 “我流血了” 然后跑了出去 |
[20:57] | Anyway, this woman, she came up to me, and she says, “You’re fired.” | 总之 有个女人 她走到我面前 对我说 “你被开除了” |
[21:02] | Boy, I really nailed that scene. | 伙计 当时我真的发挥得很好 |
[21:09] | Oh, wait a… | 噢 等等 |
[21:11] | Oh, for crying out loud. | 噢 我的老天爷 |
[21:23] | The best part of a relationship is when you’re sick. | 我觉得一段感情最美好的时候就是 当你生病的时候 |
[21:26] | The best part of being sick is when you’re in a relationship. | 生病最美妙的时候就是当你谈恋爱的时候 |
[21:28] | But if I got married, you know those vows… | 但是如果我结婚了 你们都知道那些老掉牙的誓言 |
[21:31] | …for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse. | 无论是贫穷还是富有 无论是好是坏 |
[21:33] | All I need is the sickness. That is the most important one. | 但我需要的只有疾病那句誓言 那才是至关重要的一句 |
[21:36] | “Do you take this man in sickness?” | “你愿不愿意照顾这个疾病缠身的男人?” |
[21:40] | That’s the time I need somebody there. | 只有在那个时候 我才需要有人陪伴 |
[21:42] | The rest of the time, go out, have a ball. | 至于其他的时候 到外面去 尽情玩耍 爱咋样就咋样 |
[21:44] | But if I get the sniffles, you better be there. | 但如果我抽鼻子了 你最好给我在场 |